Poll: which relation does Incest Happens more likely to said
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mom- Son
25.33%
38 25.33%
Father- Daughter
11.33%
17 11.33%
Devar- bhabhi
33.33%
50 33.33%
Jijja- saali
30.00%
45 30.00%
Total 150 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does Really Incest Happens In Family
(27-11-2020, 03:28 PM)sssmr Wrote: Anyone online to chat incest, fantasies

Pm me in hangouts

Id: sohanmr64;

I wanna fuck my mami
And many fantasises

Online to chat post me on night
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(27-11-2020, 03:28 PM)sssmr Wrote: Anyone online to chat incest, fantasies

Pm me in hangouts

Id: sohanmr64;

I wanna fuck my mami
And many fantasises
Online to chat about fantasies pm
Telegram id: Smr
Like Reply
(23-06-2022, 09:53 PM)sssmr Wrote: Online to chat about fantasies pm
Telegram id: Smr

Anyone online to chat today post me
Like Reply
Incest is very much real, my first sex was with my elder cousin sister, i was on class 8 back then and she was in college, we fooled around for almost two years and then one day when she was giving me a blowjob her mother walked on us, soon after that they moved out and had her married to some other guy. We couldn't meet for almost one and a half year, after that she came again as she was pregnant and her husband was going abroad, after the birth of her child, we started fooling around again, this time we got even wilder, she would drink my cum and would breastfeed me. Even till date we fool around whenever we get a chance.
I even had sex with my own elder sister as well.
[+] 5 users Like Nazilixx's post
Like Reply
Jija sali is common.
Like Reply
(21-07-2022, 06:57 AM)Nazilixx Wrote: Incest is very much real, my first sex was with my elder cousin sister, i was on class 8 back then and she was in college, we fooled around for almost two years and then one day when she was giving me a blowjob her mother walked on us, soon after that they moved out and had her married to some other guy. We couldn't meet for almost one and a half year, after that she came again as she was pregnant and her husband was going abroad, after the birth of her child, we started fooling around again, this time we got even wilder, she would drink my cum and would breastfeed me. Even till date we fool around whenever we get a chance.
I even had sex with my own elder sister as well.

Please tell in detail how it started and progressed with your real elder sister.
Like Reply
(01-12-2020, 07:03 PM)pantyboy Wrote: rarely happens ..

between cousins and aunts- nephew sometimes happens ..

me and my elder cosuin sister was in a mad relationship for 3 yrs ..
i was 19 and she was 27 ...
she was mad abt me ..
i was mad abt her ..
we used to kiss and make out madly .. am still abt mad abt her ... my akkkaaa .. my doll .. . love her a lot ..

akka pooku dengutee aa kasee veru....
Like Reply
NIce thread to read.....
Like Reply
Very rarely
[+] 1 user Likes Maakinabhi's post
Like Reply
[Image: 001.jpg]
Like Reply
So many incest is going on nowadays
It was alll blind relationship this thread is not to harm any relationship or relations its for only enjoy and Fantasy purpose
[+] 1 user Likes sssmr's post
Like Reply
I m online for sex chatting
23 m here
Tele id: Smr
Incest, fantasies Milfs i like to chat
Like Reply
I also like my cousin(mousi ki ladki). We are in love, I live abroad and she is in India. We do vdo chats and stuff but we wamt to have sex badly.

I am going to india next month, hope we meet and make love. She is getting married next year which is heart breaking for me. Don't want to see her with some other guy. But I have this hope that we will be continuing this relationship life long and will fulfill our desires whenever we get a chance. Hope it goes well.

Its a wonderful experience with her. Love has no limits man, seriously it can happen and you will not even realize how you are related with the person
[+] 1 user Likes djatt8266's post
Like Reply
Incest does happen.

One of my ex gfs had confessed that she had sex with her uncle (dad's brother). Basically she was a young girl (18) when it happened. Her uncle used to routinely grab her and feel her. He flashed his erection once they were alone at home. Being a teenaged girl high on hormones, she got aroused and gave herself to him. Though he himself was married with a little daughter but he satisfied himself with his young niece several times.
[+] 1 user Likes Gullyboy1809's post
Like Reply
woww these all incident does really happens no words for love or for sex
Like Reply
anyone online to sex chat about fantasies dm me
Like Reply
(21-09-2021, 03:09 AM)ashipremkumar Wrote: incest does happen... n its very normal... i lost my virginity with my virgin cousin sister ( my maasi's daughter) .... i was 21 n she was 16 at that time.... we used to do it regularly until she turned 24 when she had bfs... but we would still have sex few times a month, and then  she married so it was better as she was not happy with her hubby...  

i too am married now... n after 3 yrs  i got lucky with my saali.. when i found she having sex with her bf... when i asked she confessed she had done with 4 guys already... since then i too get to bang her 2 to 3 times a week... especially this lockdown working is awesome.... my wife works at hospital and shifts so we get ample time to satisfy our urges
It might be so that your wife who works in night shift may also be getting some action from someone.  It works in circles. Women are v v complex.
Like Reply
Incest happens, but again there cannot be a verified count to it, no census. These things r to be done in secret and hidden. Everyone acts honest and clean in our society but most of us are not. Including myself. Yes I also have experienced sex with my cousin after my divorce, she is also divorced so we interacted and shared our issues, and started to get close and meet and then it happened. Took her to many hotels and fucked. We fuck rarely now though.
Like Reply
It's just fantasies. One in thousands might actually do it. But I am sure many are able to peep and see mom or sis naked. I have done that for several years. But nothing beyond that.
Like Reply
(23-01-2024, 08:56 AM)just4view Wrote: It's just fantasies. One in thousands might actually do it. But I am sure many are able to peep and see mom or sis naked. I have done that for several years. But nothing beyond that.

Same this side
Like Reply