Poll: Want more
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
5 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Romance Ghanastana's adventures...
to that junk guy, who will never become my jeeju [Image: er.webp]

& to you, .. my lovely AndhratoChennai, watch out from some bazooka...
Your focus determines your reality.
There's no such thing as luck
Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate
Hate leads to Suffering

The longing you seek is not behind you, It is in-front of you.
Many of our truths cling on our point-of-view.
[+] 1 user Likes ghanastana's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(07-01-2022, 05:03 PM)ghanastana Wrote: Young nurse can get restless & shake the world a bit, ....

Story goes like,

Way too many people dream about
clutching my curvaceous ass, pulling me onto their cock's.....

Dedicated For them,

Click on that Ass to watch in Jiggling
[Image: ass-clean1.webp][Image: ass-1.webp]
Gripping my bottom for my Fan's....

More coming up, ..
My ass snugly fits into my man's lap ....

Ah ganasthana...
just by thinking about what your sister has inside her saree and how she shakes her soft rounds inside her saree while she walks I excite so much and try to look deep inside your sisters saree and inskirt..
but my teacher knows how to escape from her students eyes and she never shown what she has inside her saree in full glory.. 
now I could imagine what she has inside looking at her younger sisters such a hot shaking rounds.. 
ah you pulled all my blood to my tool and it is harder than ever now looking at how you shake and how you open those rounds to give access to your treasure...
Ah... what a sexy stuff.... 
why didnt you show me this when yu first came to your sisters thread..
If you had shown, I would have stuck my lips to your treasure and never leave the spot, feeling the same heavenly place as my fav teacher...
I think I can get the stuff , I missed from my teacher...
please be our teacher until your sister comes back ..
we are left out like orphans now as no one is caring for students of the classroom.. 
the concept of classroom developed by you people, made all students addict to attending the classes regularly to gain all the never ending knowledge from classroom.....
please think of us and take care of us please...
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
(07-01-2022, 05:14 PM)ghanastana Wrote: That's my man making me go mad, .....

Showing, Just enough to sustain interest [Image: just-enough.webp]

as the other pot is free, can I drink milk from another side please ..???
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
(10-12-2022, 10:38 AM)ghanastana Wrote: Hello Boys, Any Juice?

I always promise to be on your side or on top or below you... never away from you, for I know, if I am away, I will be shivering
[Image: redlace-1.webp]

People crave for Curves, but they won't chisel the curves in her, which is far more exciting and loving, .....
[Image: redlace-2.webp]

If ever in doubt, just do it,for Regrets weigh much much heavier than experience....
[Image: redlace-3.webp]

why you both look similar sometimes ..??
what if your students confuse..??
can we have both of you in the classroom at a time to double the excitement plz....???
Like Reply
(29-08-2023, 09:31 AM)ghanastana Wrote: My man ensures ... aroused mixture of moaning, whispering, husky calling, sobbing surrender    all will happen for me.. ...

He cherishes my large, well rounded, warm, softly yielding breasts. He says they are pressure balls, which when pressed removes pressure both for me & him...

H calls these as his [Image: t.webp]richest treasure and a
[Image: t1.webp]
possession of daily cherishing.

I get enough cuddling, smooth groping, arousing ministrations & intimate feeling up.

though, he would never  have enough, ...

I know this is not you..
she is highly paid american actress... 
actual movie name plz...
Like Reply
(24-09-2023, 11:35 AM)ghanastana Wrote: I did fill out gradually and acquire ample folds of lusty flesh to give that sexy jiggle whenever I walk , stoop or even laugh.

Bikini Swimsuit:

It might seen juvenile for some childish delight. It can also be worn by a nubile, curvy nymphet to make an announcement - that she is ready for womanly pleasures.

In other words, It is open Challenge -

my waist is ready for womanly pleasures. A dipping hip-line flashing my creamy belly in a manner that both invites the lustful eye and also restrains it with calculated care.

CLICK ON THIS IMAGE TO SEE me GYRATING LIGHTLY
[Image: old-me-2017.webp]

the kind of Stares I drew at Anjuna Beach were something I'll cherish for long time .. 

My smooth calves,

past the supple knee junction,

carrying the erotic energy coiled up in those vibrant inner thighs,

subtly bypassing the hot nether regions but embracing their moistness all the same - to reach and settle with a vigorous burst of power around my well flared out, near voluptuous hips
[Image: walkatanjunabeach2023aug28.webp]

& Yes, I did do some Saree thingy too on the Beach

more coming

which beach do you visit regularly ..??? can we all come to the beach to play with you ..??
Like Reply
(18-11-2023, 06:00 PM)ghanastana Wrote: to that junk guy, who will never become my jeeju [Image: er.webp]

Ah Big sthana girl... are you really big sthana girl like your sister named ..???
i doubt...
how did your sister named that to you..
did she measure ..???
did she measure removing your top and bra and holding your soft sthanas in her soft hands and measured ..???
but I cant believe...
your body looks slim like an young actress or just 18+ model..
how can a girl with this sexy perfect fit young girl have big sthanas...
they will be just proportionate to your slim body right..??
how can your body be slim, your waist be lean, your back rounds are perfectly small enough like a fresh classroom student to hold his young classmates rounds wth his small hands...  your hands are perfectly shaped in size to fit enough inside a mouth of an young boy to take it from edge and bite...  how can your sthanas alone be big..
I really doubt..
can you please ask your sister or friend to swith on the camera and remove your top slowly and press your rounds on bra for sometime then remove the bra and crush those fruits again to bring to normal size and measure perfectly and send the video plz... 
if you dont send this video no one will believe that this small young girl has got big sthana...
Like Reply
(24-09-2023, 11:35 AM)ghanastana Wrote: I did fill out gradually and acquire ample folds of lusty flesh to give that sexy jiggle whenever I walk , stoop or even laugh.

Bikini Swimsuit:

It might seen juvenile for some childish delight. It can also be worn by a nubile, curvy nymphet to make an announcement - that she is ready for womanly pleasures.

In other words, It is open Challenge -

my waist is ready for womanly pleasures. A dipping hip-line flashing my creamy belly in a manner that both invites the lustful eye and also restrains it with calculated care.

CLICK ON THIS IMAGE TO SEE me GYRATING LIGHTLY
[Image: old-me-2017.webp]

the kind of Stares I drew at Anjuna Beach were something I'll cherish for long time .. 

My smooth calves,

past the supple knee junction,

carrying the erotic energy coiled up in those vibrant inner thighs,

subtly bypassing the hot nether regions but embracing their moistness all the same - to reach and settle with a vigorous burst of power around my well flared out, near voluptuous hips
[Image: walkatanjunabeach2023aug28.webp]

& Yes, I did do some Saree thingy too on the Beach

more coming

can you please sleep down and peel of your panty and push legs up and then forward to your head in a yoga pose and spread legs wide holding with your hands and invite your sisters fav student (me) to play with your treasure between your legs plz... 
I want to really taste the treasure between your young legs...
though they are not very attractive like your sisters English teacher like magically hidden covered legs in a sexy saree , but perfectly sexy for a stripped young model to attract freshers in the freshers event... 
I really want to join as a freasher in college if you agree to give fresh students a chance to touch and feel all sexy treasures of  your body...
Like Reply
(18-11-2023, 06:00 PM)ghanastana Wrote: to that junk guy, who will never become my jeeju [Image: er.webp]

aah.. super hot anglo-indian kind of model... did you say my name ..????
I am very lucky to get my name from your lips on your face while your sexy model body missed most covering dress pcs and exibit your lips spot between your legs...
though i cant see your lips perfectly as your pic is not clear.. that freshly waxed area is giving hint of the actual spot of your lips and inviting your ssisters waiting students to mistake your lips like your sisters lips and try to take all those you will leak...
but your sisters students are very bad students.
they dont want to share the juices they get with other...
so you have to leak more and more juices for everyone seperatly...
dont ever say to share little juice of yours between all plz... 
tey really dont like.. 
they are very sad now as tey all are missing your sisters lips.. but when you are back more boldly they cant be kind and good for others in a thought that everyone must have that nectar juice.. 
if you cant leak that much please ask a question which is already leaked to me and offer your juice for only one person who answers first... that is me... 
you can offer others to watch in close how i make your lips wet and push your my lips on to your lips and pull all your juice out with my tongue and taste.. 
i was tasting your sisters fluids secreatly inside classroom as she doesnt like everyone see her lips while i suck...
but you are more daring and bold and current gen fast girl... so you will be kind enough to let these unfortunate people who didnt get opportunity to taste your treasure... 
please say you will allow me..
Like Reply

Oh what a sexy treasure..
please tell me who waxed your treasure spot...
male in beauty parlor right ..??
did he touch those soft lips while waxing..???
did he push any of his finger as if it slipped while waxing your spot..???
did he feel your wet fluids on his finger which you leaked exited by his touch ..???
did he come very close to your lips while waxing and sniffed there to get the strong aroma of your leaking fluids....?
how many guys in beauty parlour got the opportunity to wax your hairs so far..??
h0ow many guys got chance to do multiple times ..???
if i join in your fav beauty parlour, do you give me chance to wax every time ..???
even for waxing your sisters hotspots...
please answer all these..
Like Reply
please reply my teachers sexy sister....
Like Reply
oh my teachers sister... if someone keeps a surprise gift and free massage for girls who are hairy under skirt, you will loose it..
so please ask your waxing guy to trim and keep some hair always instead of tonsuring completely plz...
when you are hairy and stripped between 100 young students, you will find almost 90 students fight to place their lips on your hairy lips...
but if you remove hairs only 80 boys will stand in Q to taste your lips without fighting...
so keep some hairs always..
if you want to maintain hygiene, you can ask any of your sisters students to wash your treasure spot everyday...
we will wash for you happily and maintain it neat..
you appoint me with love and i will take off every juice you leak there every minute and keep it clean,,..
Like Reply
can you please grow your hairs there first and dbang saree like a very shy conservative teacher of your sisters style and make a videos for us standing pose...
please point your hands towards your treasure on saree and invite me there please...
lift your saree slowly first to your waist and tie there plz...
then please push your hands inside your skirt without lifting very high and peel offyour panty or thong and show us the color of your panty please..
please show us inner side of the panty if you HAVE maDE IT wet..
then please drop the saree one side and cover your skirt and turn the covered side of your body towards camera and the other side please lift ypur inskirt slowly to your waist completely and tie there please..
now drop the complete saree down...
now please show us how you look in this saree by hiding your inskirt please..
now turn back and show your back near the camera please...
please show us how your saree goes inside your runds andfixes between your 2 rounds..
please make saree 1 layer round by lifting other layers to waist please...
now please show us your rounds more closer please...
now shake your rounds for us and show us how they shake inside please...
now please bend forward and spread your legs and rounds and show us if we can see your sexy treasure through transparent saree plz..
please rub your rounds for us in sexy way and invite with your hand gestures plz..
now please rub between your rounds with yuor finger and leak more of your juices and make the single layer saree wet at the spot please..
now please show the wet area of the sareee near the camera to find if we can see your cute wet lips through wet transparent saree..
please press the saree there and show us the shape of your lips as if you have stitched a blouse for your lips there...
now please push the saree between lips more and more inside plz...
now leak more and make saree more wet and let us see your hairs through wet6 spot plz..
now lease lift your saree to your waist and show us us your sift rounds and shake well please...
then please turn around slowly and show us your cute sexy hairs and start pulling your hairs and say "these hairs are for you... "
"only winner will get a chance to pull my hairs with their lips "
"other can just see from close, how he pulls my hairs and separates hairs from my lips with his tongue"
then ask the questions which you had already leaked to me and allow me to pull your hairs with my lips and seperate them from your lips with my tongueas every one see how my tongue touches your lips and parts your lips and goes inside and go home after that as i continue tasting there...

pleaseask your sister to do the same even please..
I want to see both of you teach us lessions together..
please ..
we need two teachers..
Like Reply
At the next instant, When the lady feels

Number of stars in the Sky suddenly doubles, ....

Crest Gates of the Dam got suddenly opened & Jet of water pummels the bare scorched earth

Some Traditions must be followed

Some Rituals kept up

Just so that Marital Bliss stays warm between partners, [Image: blackie.webp]
Your focus determines your reality.
There's no such thing as luck
Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate
Hate leads to Suffering

The longing you seek is not behind you, It is in-front of you.
Many of our truths cling on our point-of-view.
[+] 1 user Likes ghanastana's post
Like Reply
(08-12-2023, 10:12 AM)ghanastana Wrote: At the next instant, When the lady feels

Crest Gates of the Dam got suddenly opened & Jet of water pummels the bare scorched earth

Some Rituals kept up

oh my hot sister of sexy curvy teacher... 
you are proving that youare sister of my fav teacher... 

you are great fit to be a sexy hot young english teacher whose assets are like untouched... 

now even though your boy friend enjoyed your sexy assets we all must thank you and please you by kissing and tasting your assets when ever you want or when your husband is very tired but you want to enjoy... 

I will be very hapy to kiss you and taste your soft round fruits and leaking puff every day and evening once in the morning when you entered the class... and just before leaving the college...

oh my teachers sister please come to college everyday with your sister and  please remove your inskirt and just walk around the class and check every student if they understand clearly or not...
please let me asist you as your asistant until you leave the classroom... 
please explain any doubts to all  ....  if we half knowledge students, move our hands inside your saree and trying to understand your curves please give us chance to understand your curves by lifting your saree till waist while you explain other student by bending on desk while me with students as they see will work from back in understanding your assets inside black saree... and then please while your sister is busy in teaching classes, you please lift her saree and skirt to her waist and massage her sexy thighs till joints and her soft rounds as she is standing for long... then we will come and lift your black saree to your waist and  help you releasing your pains by massaging soft with our tongues one after the other... 

can you please push your  black pallu to a side and show your packed tight rounds for us  to observe if we can see your entire rounds with cute cherries through  the black blouse please... 
you said blouse less.. but isnt that blouse..
can we check if it is blouse or not by removing, to find if it has properly stitched with tailor measured cups ..? if there are no cups to place your tight rounds and no hooks then we will believe it is not blouse..
please allow me to remove it and let me pass your blouse like cloth to everyone to find and believe that you are really without blouse...
oh sister of my sexy teacher.. can you please explain about your exposed soft tight rounds by holding with your both the hands and pointing with your fingers at the spot you explain us... 
explain us the shape of your fruits...
explain us the curves of your fruits...
explain us how soft your fruits are while maintaining tightness...
you please give all of us a chance to check the softness and tight ness please...
and tell us the purpose of your fruits..
how to use those yummy fruits..
give us practical's followed by detailed theory classes...
please use me to  give demo of using your fruits to other students please...
Like Reply
oh sister of my teacher...
please explain me how you enjoy while I taste your assets..
is it same feeling while i taste different assets ..???
which one do you feel more joyful ..???? tasting with tongue directly or with fingers first on you and then tasting those fingers ..???
Like Reply
oh sister of my teacher..??
do yu like me tasting your one of fruit biting your Cherrie while your hubby is tasting other fruit and tasting your Cherrie ..???
please tell me how you enjoy both of us tasting at a time while both of us lifting your skirt and treating your rounds down there..??/
please tell me sister of my teacher..
if you like please convince your hubby for me..
please tell your hubby this way, "my sisters fav student is my fav student too..."
"he is very much interested to taste my fruit and crush my one of round under my skirt while you are busy with one side of my body... "
"please accept him... to taste me.. please he is very innocent... he wants to check my taste deep and know all the flavors in me.."
"it is not fare for you to use all my sexy assets alone"
"dont waste my these sexy assets"
please allow him to taste my assets"
tell me what he says after your request...
Like Reply
just one reply from you for al my messages ... too bad... please reply 10 messages for each of my reply plz...
please post sexy hot pics in different dresses plz
Like Reply
sister of my teacher ... can you please pull you pallu to middle and pour some water on your blouse cloth just to reduce your body heat and show me please...
please pore in the center ..as your center will get heated more..
will you do that ..???
please do it ....
pore and rub for yyour sisters students please...
Like Reply
(08-12-2023, 10:12 AM)ghanastana Wrote: At the next instant, When the lady feels

Some Rituals kept up

oh ganasthana... sexy sister of my curvy teacher... with whom are you going to resort ...??? with your hubby ..??? or with your boy friend or with somone special from your fav students ..???
Like Reply