Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
It is not good to post pictures not related to story.

It is okay to wait for good content
Dhika's adventures

[Image: a0a8a569f46841e79a7e937aeb5255f9ed34fe92.png]
[Image: 73ca82cb3974b8e61957280fcecf1e1d91d39be2.png]
[+] 2 users Like nayagan's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(01-12-2023, 04:49 PM)nayagan Wrote: It is not good to post pictures not related to story.

It is okay to wait for good content
Dhika's adventures

The adventure would be more hotter than before.
[Image: IMG-2346.png]
Wait n see.!!
[+] 3 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Please dont create more hype and spoil the story, let it go with the flow.
[+] 1 user Likes Kartikjessie's post
Like Reply
Guys... Lower your expectations.. coz story will happen in another arena so we can't get satisfaction. After 4 or 5 updates only we can get proper angel dhikha update. I am waiting for uncle and chotu update.. may be in feb or April he will give that update.. this is my opinion guys.. keep expectations low
[+] 1 user Likes WriterPK's post
Like Reply
(19-11-2023, 11:56 AM)Rajeshreddy1986 Wrote: One small request bro..pls dont mix past and present story.. sometimes it is a bit confusing to understand

I will try and keep it to minimal buddy. 

For better non-boring continuity, and to avoid sudden breaks, this is one way of story telling tactic that I use. 
[+] 2 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
I know you have been busy with ur work. Can we expect an update this week??
Like Reply
Abroad series.! Excited. Waiting. . . .
[Image: C00-F58-AF-EA81-444-E-829-E-18908-F5-EA0-BD.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
(04-12-2023, 12:42 AM)Herbiee Wrote: The adventure would be more hotter than before. Wait n see.!!
[Image: IMG-2346.png]

Yes it will be hotter than fire if dhika will be in this avatar
Like Reply
(04-12-2023, 10:19 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote:
I will try and keep it to minimal buddy. 

For better non-boring continuity, and to avoid sudden breaks, this is one way of story telling tactic that I use. 

Write whatever you think necessary as you had done great job.. don't change our flow because of anyone
Like Reply
Too much wait but no one can't say anything coz it's hurt writer ego & he/she threat to stop writing
Like Reply
Another week.. my balls ache dude .. please do something about it.
Like Reply
If any girls are reading this story, can someone please comment how you feel about this story! Please! And guys I request everyone here to be kind with your comments if we actually have a girl reading this particular story! Thanks
Like Reply
Visiting this thread daily if any update is out. Hoping soon.
[+] 1 user Likes Haran000's post
Like Reply
Where is the update bro u said November but it's already December
Like Reply
Atleast give us the date of uploading new update
Like Reply
Abroad adventures! 
[Image: IMG-2566.png]

[Image: IMG-2606.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
(15-12-2023, 09:02 PM)shrujay123 Wrote: Where is the update bro u said November but it's already December

I know buddy, but sorry. I had written just four scenes like broken biscuits. 
Lot of stress at work and depression, it is all killing my libido, and honestly, I cannot get the right mood to write at all. 
[+] 2 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
(17-12-2023, 12:04 AM)DevilMayCare Wrote: I know buddy, but sorry. I had written just four scenes like broken biscuits. 
Lot of stress at work and depression, it is all killing my libido, and honestly, I cannot get the right mood to write at all. 

Don't worry bro.. Take care of yourself first. Then u can think about others. We will wait for ur return..
Like Reply
U have a fabulous righting skills it's warth of waiting plz continue the story don't stop
Like Reply
Worked with site moderator and restored from database backups. 

Thank you very much Sarit. 
[+] 4 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply