Adultery A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS
(27-11-2023, 09:57 AM)Mampi Wrote: Excellent update  clps

Updates on the way....... Namaskar
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Part-14

A carnal scream came out from Mona that got yet muffled but it's repercussions ended right on Rajat as he witnessed her cunt jerking and spurting orgasmic cum as a fountain right in front of his eyes.

Mona couldn't comprehend what was happening to her!

Rajat nipped her clit hard as he wickedly opened her asshole wider using his two fingers...gaping it out!

There was only one function inside her body that Mona recognized among the chaos - her underbelly exploding into millions of micro-bombs and it’s piercing pain slicing the insides of her vaginal walls to leak all through and pump the molten cum outside!

Rajat's face was a mirror of shock! 

His wife was squirting!!

Her cunt burped and puked cum out of it!!!

His eyes continued to capture the spurting fountain of her orgasmic release while his tongue continued to chew and jab her clitoris like a violent piston against hardened-rock.

Mona's tongue stopped allowing him to pump his shaft inside. Eventhough Rajat tried with his hips, her subconscious stopped it’s entry. Her eyes were closed and she fell into semi-unconscious state as her cunt continued it’s vacuuming out process of her heated cum.

Rajat slowed his tonguing of her clit and started to lick it tenderly and slowly removed his fingers out from her anus. He sensed the tiny skinless nubbin diminishing to it’s sheath and helped to pacify to relax from it’s engorged state.

However, his attention wasn't lost and he curved his lips into a devilish smile as he noticed her rectal ring remaining half open instead of closing it down...he realized his wife's body adjusting to it’s new norms and directions...

"She is ready!", he whispered as he removed his mouth-clamp on her clit and started licking out the cum that continued to spurt through her vaginal lips in short spasms!

He captured every miniscule detail of her womanhood and with each passing second, he became more convinced and doubtful if the woman thrashing under him was his wife itself or not. 

Rajat sensed her passive state and reconsidered his next move. He slowly removed himself from the latex body and stood straight and looked down to his wife's face. He saw her half asleep and having with her lipstick intact but her entire face covered and glistening with her saliva. Though he felt bad for her, his raging shaft made him decide otherwise. He slowly released her nipple clamps and licked both nubbins while tasting the milk that had secreted all around it. Then he moved to release her legs and hands. 

Mona was slightly aware of her limbs being released and in the added comfort, she slept again.

Rajat didn't lose a single moment and carried her to the next thing he had planned. He went exactly as he planned in his script which Mona had mistakenly failed to read.

“It’s tonight!”, he knew, and deep in his head, the two words statement repeated again and again.

“She’s totally ready now!”, his voice rumbled his head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Linny in her tryst:

“Ouw…don’t bite…it hurts”, Linny shouted angrily at old man Basheer as he latched over her left nipple sucking the last drop of the milk it carried while the other man suckled her right nipple without making any fuss.

Two men continued to service her for the second time that night. Though satiated with sex, she wasn’t close to clear her head in nurturing both men. It was the same this time as well. Her breasts were full of milk, disturbingly full. And, it was during her first baby that, Basheer entered her life as well.

Linny, through her life, tried her best to portray herself to be a prim girl, a firm woman, a subservient wife, a diligent mother, a truthful friend. All of this was performed with such believable effort that no one knew who the real Linny was, except for the man who suckled her right nipple with tender love.

As she looked down at the two men drying her breasts to remove her misery of pain from her milk-filled breasts, her mind drifted a bit on how the old man Basheer came into her life. It was much earlier than they bought the villa. Linny was posted in Lingaragpur near Belgam to work on improving the bank’s low selling personal loan plan. Though she opposed the move at first, the prospects of moving up the ladder as return for success became the sole motivating factor. However, the timing was bad, or worse. She had given birth to her first child two months earlier and when the chance came in, there was no option other than jumping to grab it. 

Once at Lingaragpur, Linny regretted her decision immediately. There was nothing in the place...absolutely nothing. The land was endlessly barren far and around, the place that villagers called as ‘town’, was a place with approximately forty to fifty odd shops scattered around and few two storied buildings that were the only proof of civilization reaching the place.

One of the few buildings was where her Bank’s office was. It was a two-room office with four employees and now, she as their chief to head the team to improve the situation. As her bank couldn’t be of much help to find a proper place to stay, it was Rajat who arranged it through a friend who arranged her stay. The issue was, the house that he arranged was a bit far from her office. It was almost an hour travelling distance by bus. There were few with cars, as the main transportation mode was mopeds. There was no restaurant to dine out except few tea-stalls that sold anything to everything as ala-carte. With the hygiene level that she found in the place, Linny was scared to eat outside. 

[i]Her breasts were not lactating enough, baby was sucking properly as she knew as a mother. But, her breasts felt heavy with milk and it was not coming out. She tried squeezing her breasts and nipples, but it just made it worse. Though she carried the medicines that was prescribed, it didn’t help in the new village. She desperately wished Rajat was with her. His love for breast-milk helped in clearing the balance milk after the baby’s session. Without her husband and her lover not available, it was impossible to contain her pain.[/i]

[i]While going to office, she used padded bra and tissues to clear the secreting nectar from her breast and back home even after her baby’s best tries, milk wasn’t coming out. On the fourth day, Linny felt like dying from pain. She tried once again with the breast pump but despite her best tries, her breasts remained swollen. As it was her first time in such an isolated place named Lingarapur, she felt miserable as no one was available to seek any help. [/i]

As Rajat not with her, her problem, her biggest issue, returned and hit her with a force that she couldn’t help to contain further. There was no hospital and the only option was a small clinic run by Doctor Mrinalini Acharya and her husband Bikram Acharya. Mrinalini was a pediatrician and Bikram were a general physician. 

The third day she reached in the unholy place, she knew it was not even tough but if something not done, she would have to be hospitalized. It was then she decided to meet Doctor Mrinalini and visited their small clinic carrying her baby. Doctor Mrinalinit’s clinic was within walking distance from her home. Less than fifteen feet away, and they were literally neighbors. 

Once she met Doctor Mrinalini, she felt better. Pain was still there, but there was someone to talk with. She explained her issue in full detail and then Doctor Mrinalini asked her to show her breasts. Linny opened her Churidar top and brought it to her hips, allowing herself to be naked on top. Doctor Mrinalini gasped slightly at the sight of Linny’s bulky breasts and swollen nipples. Linny saw that Doctor Mrinalini was impressed and for a moment she thought she saw some excitement in her eyes. Linny guessed the Doctor to be in her early forties and was in a heftier side of anatomy and that didn’t stop Linny from taking a good look at the Doctor’s feminine curves. As the pain from her breasts was unbearable, Doctor Mrinalini moved on to examine her breasts in full detail. First, she weighed each of them in her soft palms and her touch made Linny a bit thrilled. Then, she started to squeeze and stopped immediately when she saw Linny’s face contorting from pain. Linny was asked to take an ultrasound and x-ray tests from the town. But as Linny being new to the place, she had no means to reach the town. It was then Doctor Mrinalini suggested her husband to take Linny to the town in their car. Though with protests, Linny finally agreed as there was literally no one to support her.

Doctor Bikram Acharya was a sixty-six year aged veteran and pacified Linny with his kind words and gestures. Linny sat in the back seat of his car with her baby and also her face was crimson with embarrassment because his wife explained Linny’s delicate problem and he gave few knowing smiles. Though professional, Linny felt the heat from the old man’s eyes on her jutting breasts. As he drove them to the town, he explained a bit on how the village of Lingarapur works. From his explanations, Linny realized that in the village, there were hardly any income for the locals which created the cause of loan repayment failures and even new loan approvals. Then she understood that both Bikram and Mrinalini got married late and had no children. Their only solace was some of the out of town folks who arrives in the village when they engage in friendship and he welcomed Linny to be free and reach him or Mrinialini even if it was not related to medicine. In addition, more or less every local in the village treated bank representatives with resentment rather than welcome. She realized the challenge to be of very high stake for her. As the discussion turned into her existing problem, her face fell with shame as he asked many personal questions which was professional but too provocative. 

Somehow, they reached the shop in town and he dropped her and excused himself to purchase some grocery for home. Linny finished the tests and was waiting outside the shop with her baby in her hand. The pain was ridiculously torturous that she was almost on the verge of crying.

It was right then Basheer approached her. His home was near to Belgam and he owned a textile shop in this silent village. With small talks, he explained he was from city and knew one of Rajat’s workshops in Bihar area. Listening to him, Linny was tremendously relieved. While they talked, his eyes fell on her breasts and it was then she realized that her Churidar top had become wet with her milk. While trying to conceal her lactating breasts, her horror doubled when Doctor Bikram reached to get her back to home. She couldn’t escape and while standing in the midst of two old men and on an isolated place with her baby, she had no option other than dropping her head with shame. 

It was then she realized that both Basheer and Bikram knew each other well as they started talking to each other exchanging pleasantries. 
Once she got the reports, she literally begged Doctor Bikram to take her back. However, the awkwardness tripled when Bikram also got into the car as he stayed with the Doctor couple as paying guest. However, she refrained from talking about her problem while they travelled back. But, her woman’s intuition and eyes caught the secretive glances that both men took at her wobbling and dripping breasts, it was lust…pure lust that she saw in their four eyes.

Once back at the clinic, Doctor Mrinalini reviewed the reports and explained the issue. Her milk ducts were clogged right below her nipples. These tiny blocks in the vessels stopped her milk from travelling out. For this reason, despite her baby sucking, her milk wouldn’t pump outwards. As to take a second opinion, Doctor Mrinalini called her husband inside the consulting room. As he read through the reports, he asked Linny to show her breasts, but in a very professional manner. He took the stethoscope and kept it on his ears and nodded at his wife. With extreme shame and anger at her own disadvantage, Linny slowly removed her Churidar once again. Within seconds, she saw half naked in front of an old man and his wife who seemed to be captivated by her breasts.

Doctor Bikram moved the stethoscope with his right hand and kept it right on her left nipple. The cold metal of the equipment created sudden jerk on Linny and she gasped, and the couple noticed it while Linny felt like killing herself. Then he moved to examine her other breast and nipple. During his movements, his fingers graced the naked skin of her bulbous breasts all over and many a time, Linny felt that he was deliberately touching her breasts and nipples for no reason. Once done, he stood up and walked to her back side. While he walked and reached her side, Linny noticed his groin that was bulging and the old man was trying his best to hide it. 

Linny’s head exploded when she heard what Doctor Bikram explained the situation to both his wife and her. Her breasts needed external stimulation. It was not a normal condition with all new mothers, and as Linny had it, there was very few options to address it. Her nipples should be made and kept warm to relax the ducts below it and at the same time, there should be external pressure to force and draw the milk outside. Linny was lost for a moment, but then she recalled herself trying to push and knead her breasts to pump the milk out and it didn’t work. When she explained it to Doctor Bikram, it was Doctor Mrinalini who replied. If she had to keep her nipples warm and knead it together, it would not be practically possible for her to make it through. So, it needed help. In other words, someone should help her. Linny was perplexed for a moment, then it dawned on her. While Rajat was with her, he used to suck and squeeze her breasts after the baby’s session and she never had this problem. As of now, he was not with him and as he didn’t milk her, it got accumulated and became this mess. She explained it to the Doctors immediately and they concurred with a smile. 

With an affectionate smile, Doctor Bikram informed her that she has to seek someone’s help to get this done as there was no other option to open her milk ducts and draw it out. Giving her few moments to get the information to be sinked, he excused and walked out of the room.

Doctor Mrinalini tried to pacify the poor woman with words and caresses on her shoulders. She informed her that, even if she tried, she could not apply force like any man would do and this situation required a man’s attention.

Linny was lost, and sat with her baby in her hands, and her top becoming wet once again with her breast-milk.

Few minutes later, Doctor Bikram called both Linny and Mrinalini out to their living room where Basheer was sipping a coffee. As she walked out, she saw an evil smile on the old man Basheer’s lips even though he didn’t ask anything. Linny was sure that Bikram would have informed him already. She wanted to run away but then the Doctor couple asked her return back for dinner. While she excused herself to leave, Basheer also stood up and join and help her with the baby. Though she protested, she knew help was much needed and allowed him to carry the baby as they walked to her home. 

While walking side by side, Basheer took many glances at her bulged breasts and Linny noticed it with increased shame and discomfort. Finally, though it felt like eternity, they reached her home and she opened the gate for him to leave. Instead of leaving, he stayed and held the baby in his hands.

“Madam, I know this is out of limits. But, I have to ask”

“What is it Basheerji?”, Linny was desperate to get inside her home and do something on her breasts to release a bit of pressure and pain.

“I know of your problem and it needs a man. Let me help Madam”, Basheer looked straight at her eyes and then looked at the two large wet spots on her Churidar top.

“I…I don’t know what you are talking about Basheerji, there is no problem with me”, Linny hiccupped as the pain shot up suddenly.

“Madam, I am not a pervert or anything. As I know your problem needs a man, I am offering you my help. I am not going to bang you or anything as you are almost my daughter’s age. But, if you don’t want it, let it be”, Basheer started to handover the baby to her with a walking away gesture.
[+] 1 user Likes Aavesh9's post
Like Reply
Part-15

“Madam, I am not a pervert or anything. As I know your problem needs a man, I am offering you my help. I am not going to bang you or anything as you are almost my daughter’s age. But, if you don’t want it, let it be”, Basheer started to handover the baby to her with a walking away gesture.

“Basheerji, wait. I am sorry that I cannot talk about this openly. We just met today, and you already know my problem. It is embarrassing me badly, eventhough I need help. But, please see from my side, how can I let someone to do such a thing, I can’t Basheerji, I can’t”, Linny felt tears dripping from her eyes.

Basheer made an understanding face and dismissed her arguments with a nod, he continued, “Look Madam, I know it is a tough call, but I am offering you a solution that could help you immediately. It’s not that I am trying to be sneaky or anything, I am an honest man, and when I heard about your condition, I felt your pain, and wanted to offer my help, that’s all”

Linny knew it was a wild catch but at the same time she wasn’t sure if she should allow it to happen.

“Basheerji, if I ask your help, would you be a man of your word, or as a woman, a wife and a mother, my life will be destroyed forever”, Linny was exasperated but the ray of hope that the old man extended was literally the one thing that she wanted.

“Madam, your breasts need my hands and mouth, and as I said before, I am not a rapist or someone with that kind of intention. You can feel safe, and allow me to help you”, his voice was too convincing. 

At that moment, Linny totally failed to recognize the spark in the old man’s eyes. She opened the gate for him and walked inside her home.

Linny closed the main door and pointed to the couch for Basheer to sit. He sat firm and comfortably in the sofa looking at her. His eyes followed every movement her body made. Her face, her neck, her shoulders, her breasts, her wet front, her waist, her wide hips, her thick legs, her feet, he swallowed her with his eyes. She also started feeling the heat between them and she went to bedroom to give milk to her baby. It took more almost twenty minutes for the baby to fall asleep and with each passing second, the pain in her breasts started to move up in an extreme pace. Once done, she changed her dress and put on a gown as it would be easier to remove till hips. She was thrilled, excited and scared at the same time. She has allowed a stranger into her home and was about to offer her body willingly to him. But, with the thought that she near to a decent couple next door, it pacified her a bit. With beating heart, she walked out to the living room where Basheer sat waiting for her.

“Sit her Madam”, Basheer nodded her to sit next to him on the couch.

“Please Basheerji, call me Linny”

“So Linny, let me see your problem then”

She heard the loud thumping from her heart as she slowly placed herself next to the old man, “Is this right what I am doing? Oh-God! How should I show him my breasts? Though he said he wasn’t to be afraid of, he is a stranger, what if he bangs me? Should I allow? Ooh-this-pain! God! Help me”, she knew there was no backing out from the situation as she desperately wanted his help.

With slow movements, Linny opened the front hooks of her gown and removed it through her shoulders and exposed her glorious mounds to the strange old man who sat next to her with his eyes widened with surprise and shock.

Basheer couldn’t believe his luck! He had seen this new woman in town when she came to her bank office for past three days. Since the moment he laid his eyes on her, his mind was made up to have her, with her consent or without it. Between Doctor Bikram and him, they were a duo who enjoyed many a wild adventure with the village woman. But, this…a woman from city…a smoking hot upper class woman who landed in his hands with such ease. He was sure that she would slap him when he bluntly offered his service. And, he was thunderstruck when she allowed him to enter her house and offer herself. His eyes witnessed the voluptuous nakedity of the young woman as she opened her gown. Her breasts were huge, a little sagging with the milk that it contained, her areolas were dark brown and large with lots of tiny bumps all around in it’s circle. She was shy…and he felt like he was witnessing a bride removing her dress on her first night!

“Linny, I am going touch you now okay, don’t be alarmed”, Basheer whispered to her by reaching near her neck, making her jolt from sudden tickle that he created.

“Sure, but promise me you won’t do anything bad to me, and please don’t tell anyone”, Linny was shit scared at her own body’s reactions. Since the moment she heard the old man offering himself, her pussy had started to leak. When she went to remove her dress, she checked her panty and was shocked to see it wet more than her breasts. Somehow, she turned to face him, and their eyes met.

Linny saw the old man’s wiry fingers reaching her breasts. Her body shook from the touch. His fingers were warm…in fact, too warm.

Basheer graced his fingers from bottom of her breasts, and tried to lift. He wanted to know how much it weighed. He was delighted, “I am going to make this hot item my slut when I am finished with her”, he heard an evil voice inside his head and realized it was his own. 

Linny looked intently at the old man who was testing her breasts. She saw his fingers widening and touching her areolas and the next moment, she moaned loud as her eyes clamped automatically.

Basheer pinched her nipples and squeezed her areolas at once as if he wanted to see how much she was lactating. A few white drops of her milk came out, and stopped. Then he pulled his hands away.

“What! What happened?”, though she wanted to ask, Linny couldn’t move her lips. Her eyes conveyed the message clearly to the old man.

“I am going to suck your breasts now okay, don’t be startled”, with an additional assurance, Basheer moved again. 

Linny saw the old man’s mouth parting open, his black colored lips widened to surround her right nipple. She gasped as his lips clamped over her nipple and his mouth making a firm grip over it’s large areola. With a sudden move, he latched on her breast and applied a strong suck with his mouth and lips combined.

“Oooooh!”, a long moan of relief came out from Linny’s throat as the milk-ducts gave way to the pressure that the old man created on it. As she looked down, she saw his mouth widening further and engulfing a good portion of her breast along with her areola inside it, and it followed with another powerful suck. She felt thick stream of her potent lactating milk moving out from it’s binds and getting released into his mouth, it was then she realized – he was drinking her milk!

Basheer moved closer to Linny and using his right hand, he scooped her lower back and pulled her closer to him. 

Linny couldn’t protest. She knew what he did was wrong, but the relief that he extended was too much for her not to stop the old man. His mouth was creating magic on her. 

As he didn’t find any fight from the hot woman, Basheer up’ed his game. He moved his mouth to her left breast and sucked. But this time, he used his left hand to squeeze her thick, milk carrying meat as he sucked. It made her nipple to release heavy rain of milk outwards. His eyes were closed and he slowly applied gentle pressure on both her breasts with his hand. Yet, he made sure to keep her close to his body as he continued to suck and drink her milk.

Linny was in heaven. Her pain was slowly residing. She wasn’t bothered that some strange old man was servicing her. 

Basheer changed his tactic as he drank her milk from both her nipples. He didn’t bother about the taste, as the only thing that mattered was his end-goal. He moved his right hand freely to grope and knead her naked back, from neck, to shoulders, to her meaty waist. He ensured to move his hands to her navel, hugging her, coaxing her, making her lose her control.

Linny was losing it slowly. It was more than five months that she had Rajat or her lover fuck her due to pregnancy. The only relief was the forceful oral that Rajat gave and as she was not at all keen to forced sexual activities, she never enjoyed it. Right then, when the strange old man kneaded and massaged her body slowly, her body started to respond with whimpers and moans.

It wasn’t lost on Basheer. He sensed the change from the young woman. He recognized the familiar noises and his cock rejoiced in his achievement. He relaxed on her breasts for a moment as he released her nipples and took a pause.

“What happened?”, Linny was surprised at her own question. Her breasts weren’t heavy anymore, they weren’t painful. But, her question was why he released her breasts from his mouth.

“Sorry, I got carried away. You are so beautiful that for a moment, I forgot about your problem”, Basheer tactically kept his right hand roaming over her naked back and graced her lower back nearing to her ass-crack.

“It’s okay Basheerji, you already helped me big time. Now I don’t feel the heaviness at all, and I don’t know how else to thank you”, Linny was really sincere in her words. The extreme pain that she had was no longer inside her breasts. 

“I am sorry to ask, but could you help me?”, Basheer’s voice was coarse as he pointed his eyes down to his groin where a big bulge was visibly protruding from his pants.

“Oh-God! Basheerji! What are you saying? No! I am not such a woman Basheerji. I am thankful that you helped me, but this…this is not right!”, Linny was shocked but at the same time, she felt a sharp tingle inside her pussy as her eyes remained on his protruding penis. She knew she could allow it, as she was already cheating on Rajat and this wouldn’t make any difference. Even then, her morale forced her from allowing what the old man just asked.

“Look Linny, I am not asking you to have sex with me. I helped you, and now you help me. Just once, I won’t ask another time. And look, no one will know, I promise. It has been so long that I have had a woman as I told you, my wife is in city and I am her for almost two years without any companion, help me”, Basheer knew she was getting there as her body started to respond to his touches. He and Bikram had a sex session with two village girls previous night and it wasn’t satisfactory at all. But as he looked at Linny with such hot womanly body, he knew it was going to be an experience of a life time. He was desperate to have an upper class woman and see how she would respond.

“Okay…but just once…I will hold your thing once till it goes…please, don’t do anything else that we would regret”, Linny’s voice broke as she whispered.

“Oh!”, she gasped as the moment she agreed, Basheer caught herby waist and pulled her into a tight embrace while crushing his lips against her into a tight kiss. Though a moment of pause happened from Linny, the old man’s thick lips contained the flavor of her own lactating milk. Her lips parted and allowed him to enter. Basheer felt her slick tongue joining him spreading her saliva inside. Both tongues intertwined as he hugged her tight against her. Her breasts crushed against him and his shirt got wet with her baby milk.

“Remove your shirt”, Linny crooned at Basheer as he complied. But their kiss continued. He slobbered her mouth and she licked and sucked in wanton. He was much different than her husband Rajat who forced sex and her lover who was an amazing artist. But this was different. Basheer was forcing but at the same time allowing her to relax.

Within seconds, Basheer was all naked as he sat with Linny inside his arms. Before Linny could object, his hands pulled her gown from her hips and to her own surprise, she noted her lifting her buttocks from the couch to help him remove it. She wasn’t sure whether they were going to have sex because she agreed to give him a hand job. Within minutes, they both were stark naked and sucking hungrily as if they were about to have full on sex.

Basheer didn’t lose a moment as he grabbed her breasts by force and once again started sucking them. But, this time it was different. He wasn’t sucking to relieve her…he was sucking to pleasure her!

Linny couldn’t help but moan as the old man continued to suck and nibble on her nipples. It brought milk and he gulped it and sucked more. Instead of having the motherly feeling of releasing breast milk, Linny noticed her nipples becoming harder and his squeezes on her breast meat making her wet down inside her vagina. Her head fell backwards as her gasps and moans became louder with his suckling and licking on her breasts and nipples.

Her milk poured out like a fountain!

He drank and munched on her breasts like he was taking revenge on them!

“Now you do me”, Basheer relaxed his grip and relaxed back on the couch with his penis pointed hard and strong to the ceiling. 

Without a single question of confusion, Linny dropped down to the floor on her knees and brought herself between his spread legs. As Basheer watched, he saw her grabbing the base of his black colored penis and with a sudden move, she licked the top of his shaft where a clear drop of pre-cum was formed. 

“There is no skin here?”, Linny was curious when she saw the circumcised cock as she had never seen one before.

“Yes, and it will give me more pleasure as you take it inside your hot mouth”, Basheer replied as he pulled her head down to meet his penis.

Linny saw her saliva glistening on his penis-crown and she was marveled at the strength that it felt inside her palm. It was more like Rajat’s but not as strong as him and it was not same like her lover’s. Without losing another second, her lips parted, and her mouth hollowed as she gulped his penis inside. A deep groan came out from Basheer which was the clear sign of the wonderful pleasure that she just delivered. She was ecstatic to extend such carnal pleasure to some stranger and the sheer thrill of going against her morale made her pussy burn with desire.

Basheer heard her gagging and he was blissfully surprised at the way the upperclass housewife behaved in such sexual vigor. He used both his hands to pump her head up and down his penis. After couple of gags and protesting noises, her reaction changed into submission. She changed her demure into a willing participant. As he removed his hands from her head, his lips curved into a wicked smile when he saw her bobbing herself on his penis, all by herself.

“Suck below, that’s what I like most”, Basheer paused and instructed her to suck his scrotum balls.

Without hesitation, Linny dropped her head down and started licking and sucking each of his balls taking her sweet time. Basheer was in carnal heaven as his brain worked on the next actions.

“Move here now, show me how you can squeeze this thing with your breasts”, Basheer made a challenging statement to a confused Linny. 

She understood what he was asking. And, without any confusion, she moved closer between his wide open legs and pressed her chest against his groin forcing his penis to be gripped between her glorious lactating breasts!

“Wonderful…oh-yes…let me see how much milk you can release when you fuck me”, Basheer purposefully used the ‘fuck’ word as he wanted to see her reaction. Linny’s face winced when she heard the dirty word but then it changed to something else. She moved closer and hugged his naked buttocks hard as he used both his hands to squeeze her breasts against his trapped cock.
Following action was a sequence that any porn movie. Linny grunted and moved herself up and down, grinding against the old man. Basheer crushed her breasts bringing out more milk to drop through his groin and thighs. Both of them wrestled against each other to reach the climax as they both were desperate for the release.

“I want to taste you Linny Madam”, Basheer stopped her from moving further. 

Though a moment of confusion appeared on Linny’s face, it changed as she stood up and then placed on single-seater couch on the side. Without showing any hint of doubt, she opened her legs wide, inviting him, allowing him, asking him, pleading at him for what she desperately wanted.

Basheer stood and moved towards the woman whom he wanted to taste and who he never thought would get his chance. But then, by watching her wheat colored skin glimmering in sweat and her completely shaved and clean pussy opened to him, he clapped his shoulders for the feat that he just achieved.

“Oooh-ffuucckk!”, a deep grumbling moan came out from Linny as Basheer kissed her inner thighs first. His action was received well when he found herself rising her ass and spreading her legs wider to give him absolute access to her married chute.

“AAAAH-FUCCCK!”, Linny shouted as Basheer finally dipped his face into her pussy and started licking her dirty juice. His tongue and lips moved completely different than her husband and her lover. The old man knew how to pleasure a woman, it was natural to him. He did not use his hands first as he squeezed and crushed her breasts matching the pace of his pussy licking actions. 

Basheer savored her salty-sour-pungent cunt juice with deep craving for sexual release. He loved the way the woman responded to him and he doubted big time if her husband was man enough to give her what she wanted.

“Ooufff…slow Basheerji”, Linny protested when he removed his right hand from her left breast and pushed it inside her pussy. Though she loved the double entry inside her pussy hole, she felt her breast unattended. In reaction to that, her own left hand flew up and started squishing her large meat and forced the milk to drip out.

Basheer moved his fingers in and out of her sweltering vagina with a balanced force and speed. He made sure his fingers brushed against the hard skin of her G-Spot as he pumped in and out. He made sure to squirm his middle and index fingers separately and together to entice every nerve ending insider her cheating pussy. Linny couldn’t help but start bucking when the old man moved his focus on her hairless clitoris. Basheer sucked and forced her hardened clit-hood to open up and by using his lips, he munched the skinless clitoris in deep sucking motion. 

“Uow…oouuw…slow…I…mm…ooouh”, Linny screamed as her body thrashed against the couch when such an oral performance was delivered by the strange old man whom she just met few hours earlier.

He made a sudden move by pulling his left hand from her right breast and brought it down between her spread legs and forced his middle finger to open her smothered anus.

“OOOUUWW-YEEEESSSSSS-BASHEERRJEEE!”, Liny screamed with all her voice without any thought of someone hearing her as her pussy jolted and burped with a sudden squirt of her devilish pussy juice.

Basheer just made a force-entry into her asshole and kept his middle finger embedded inside half way as he wasn’t sure if it was her first time or not. But the way she came and squirted confirmed the fact that anal was new to her or rather she never tried it before. 

Linny continued her screeches as her cunt spewed all of it’s dirty contents to the old man’s mouth. Basheer licked and sucked her orgasmic liquid without hesitation or pause. Once he was sure that there was no more juice left, he relaxed his mouth’s grip on her cunt and slowly removed his fingers from both her sinning holes.

With another loud moan, Linny’s eyes rolled upwards and her body slumped back against the couch. Basheer looked at the gorgeous female whose large breasts heaved up and down as she slowly moved back to normalcy.

Linny opened her eyes and she had to re-focus herself to recognize where she was and what she was doing. The power of her orgasm was such that her entire body reacted to it and continued to reel with amazing relaxing feeling as she didn’t want to come out of it. She just wanted to sleep, right there, right then…but the view in front of her stopped that thoughts.

Basheer was standing in front of her stroking his shaft and ogling her with visceral sexual thirst written all over his face.

“Tell me if you want me to stop now”, the statement was a question that Linny didn’t wanted to answer but she knew she wanted to.

“Do it Basheerji…do it me…I…I…WANT YOU TO DO IT!”, Linny shouted with desperation and unable to believe what she just cried at the old man. She couldn’t believe herself that she just asked the strange old man to fuck her. 

With a winning smirk on his face, Basheer bend his legs to align his shaft against her pussy. He didn’t lose a second more from his destination. 

Linny’s body shivered as his dark colored cock touched her pussy lips for the first time. It felt like her first time intercourse yet familiar. 

“Slow Basheerji…put it slow”, Linny whimpered as he started to penetrate her.

His penis was reasonably sized and it was a bit thicker than usual. It’s girth stopped him from having an easy entry into her chute. But then, it wasn’t a problem to the crazed old man. He pushed…hard…in few strokes, his full penis disappeared inside her cheating vagina.

Then it started!

Basheer moved slowly at first, making nice and long strokes, making her moan and cry for more. He pulled till his penis-crown remained inside her cunt and then pushed it back slowly and in neat fashion making her crave for more. With few minutes of such slow strokes, he changed his pace when her whimpers changed it’s tone indicating that she was getting close to her next orgasm. Right then, he pulled out of her cunt.

“No! please do it Basheerjeeee!”, Linny wanted it now. It was her turn to beg. She was desperate to clear her upcoming orgasm. She cried for it and begged for it. But she saw the old man preparing for something else and failed to interpret what it was.

“Turn and show me your ass Linny Madam”, Basheer stressed on the word ‘Madam’ making her wince for a moment. But, it was momentary. Within seconds, she was upturned on the couch on her knees and hands, thrusting and opening her hind side for him to take.

Giving a mild slap on her shapely buttocks, he spat on her pulsing asshole. Though she couldn’t recognize what it was, she felt a sudden bolt of shock rising from her spine telling her that he was doing something behind her that would take her to next level of cheating ecstasy.

“AAUUUW-OOOUH!”, Linny gasped as Basheer pushed his shaft down into her cunt in one shot instead of a slow stroke. Her vaginal walls desperately tried to contain the sudden intrusion of the man-girth that tore past all it’s restraints.

Basheer was in position. He stood firm with his feet gripping the floor as he pumped the hot woman’s cunt from behind. His strokes were paced with measure. His penis went in and out of her cunt with an accuracy that made her feel that she would release her orgasm right then. But it didn’t happen…

“No! please no! Not there! Basheerjee…not there!!”, Linny shouted and tried to push away from the old man as he inserted his middle finger once again into her upturned and wide-open asshole.

“Trust me, when I am done with this, you will beg for more”, Basheer grunted in a hushed voice as he pulled out his cock from her cunt and placed it right against the small dark rectal ring of the scared woman.

“Please, I never did it…and it’s so wrong…even I didn’t allow my husband to do it there…Basheerji…please…no”, Linny cried and cried more to stop him. But as she was kneeled on the couch, there was no way out for her unless the old man moved away from her back. She was shit-scared because despite all his forceful activities on her, she never allowed Rajat to take her anal virginity. And, as her lover was the most understanding person, he never asked for it as well. 

She recognized her futile cries as this was a different animal, she sensed the fear creeping over her every muscle as the thickness and heat from Basheer’s cock-head transpired right into her anal opening. She had to stop him…but she knew that nothing would stop the inevitable.

But nothing happened to her surprise. Instead, Basheer brought himself over her back and hugged her hard by giving hard squeeze and few pinches on her nipples to milk her. He kissed her naked shoulders softly and that gave her some assurance that he was not that bad a person like she assumed.

Linny’s thought changed the very next second!

“OOOUUUWW-NOOO!”, Linny’s cries reached yet another decibel as Basheer thrusted his hips forward in a hard shove that made his penis-head to split her rectal ring open and enter inside it’s heated crevice. 

Basheer moved back from her and looked down. His cock was now inside the most precious hole of the woman as he planned from beginning. He was an asshole lover. He pushed…her anus resisted…he thrusted again…her rectal ring stopped him from getting inside…he dribbled some saliva on their cock-asshole joint…then he pushed again…but real hard this time…the resistance of her asshole caved…his shaft went inside a bit more.

Linny felt like her breath was stopped inside her lungs as the pain from her anus was that heavy for her to contain. 

Basheer slapped her ass-cheeks few times, not hard, but enough to take her focus away from her molested asshole. Using that as leverage, the old man shoved his hips forward once again, and this time, his penis broke all the resistance of her nether hole. It went inside…deep…it’s full length got embedded insider her rectum!

Linny cried and shouted at the old man to stop eventhough she knew he got what he came in for. The last hole of marital chastity got destroyed…now she was a real adulteress!

“Give me your milk Linny Madam”, Basheer grunted as he crushed her breasts again and again and scooped her breast-milk from below as he pounded her asshole in slow but heavy hits while he removed his right hand from her breast and caught hold of her clitoris from bottom.

“Oh-God! What are you doing! Please-noo!”, Linny was confused but grateful for the triple action that the old man was delivering on her. His penis pumped in and out of her anus, burning her hole, his left hand squished her breast and nipple, while his right hand started to pinch and flick her clit making it extremely hard for her brain to focus on any of the activities that was being performed on her.

“Oh-fuck! Oh-fuck! It is not that hurting anymore…how can he fucking my asshole like this! It was never like this with Rajat! Ooo-my-God!”, Linny heard her voice whispering to her inside her head. The change was evident. The old man knew how to fuck ass and he was a master in it as he made sure the lactating wife from the city enjoyed and realized how pleasureful it was to allow her asshole to be fucked. 

“Let’s try to cum together Madamm”, Basheer hissed into Linny’s ears as he made few sudden thrusts into her asshole and both his hands worked on her nipples and clit in unison to his action.

“OOUUFFF-OOOH-AAAOUW”, Linny bellowed as her cunt spluttered her orgasmic release once again a short squirts while the loud shout from the old man mixed with sudden heat she felt from her anal passage ensured that he flushed his sinuous semen inside her asshole.  

“OOH-MADAMMM-CUM-WITH-MEE”, Basheer yelled in top of his voice as his penis started to release his sperm inside Linny’s anal passage. He thrusted hard, short, hard again pumping all the contents that his balls held inside her asshole.

It took some time for both lust-crammed bodies to calm down. 

Linny couldn’t believe what she just allowed to happen but at the same time, all her pleasure holes screamed with ecstasy of being attended and allowing their pleasure release by a male, regardless who it was, but she knew she was desperate for this. She heard her voice thanking the old man Basheer for what he did…emptying her breasts and getting her out from her pain, bringing her to release a squirting orgasm that her own husband forcefully tried and failed, and finally giving her a different dimension to anal-sex!

Basheer rested himself on top of Linny’s back reeling from the extremely satisfying orgasmic release that he ever had in his life, as his dream of having sex with an upperclass woman came true, he was able to drink her milk to his heart’s content and definitively he had his assurance that this woman was going to be his bitch forever!

“You…you are a bad old man Basheerji”, somehow Linny found her voice.

“And now you my own super-hot Madam…you have the best milk that I ever drank in my life”, Basheer chided along.

“You promised you won’t do anything to me…and see what happened…you did everything that you shouldn’t have done to a married woman…how could you Basheerji?”, Linny knew there was no sense in her dialogue at all, but still she wanted to her the old man’s voice. For some reason, she felt safe…in the lonely village, there was someone who could help her in need.

“I did, and I didn’t do anything that a man and woman shouldn’t have done…tell me if you didn’t like what I did to your asshole…be honest…if you didn’t, then I promise I will never do it to you again”, Basheer’s voice contained a bit of sincerity but he was sure she was now a slave for anal fuck.

“Oh! So, there is an again?”, Linny’s voice was playful as she asked the question while she felt his penis shrinking inside her asshole.

“Why? Don’t you want a next?”, Basheer’s retort was immediate.

“Move now Basheerji, I don’t know if there is any milk left for my baby, you are a monster!”, Linny gasped as his cock finally came out of her rectum and before her anal ring closed, couple of thick, white semen dropped out and smeared her pussy lips.

“You are the most prettiest and hot woman that I have ever known Linny Madam, and I am not letting you go away from me in this life, you can be sure of that!”, Basheer whispered to Linny’s ear as he caught her by her waist into a hard embrace when they stood up properly. 

“Let me check my baby Basheerji”, Linny pecked his cheek and bit his lips as she pulled herself out from his hug.

“Come back quick…I have lot more to give you Madam Linny”, Basheer watched the bouncing butt-cheeks of the woman who disappeared into her bedroom.

Linny’s thoughts returned to present as she felt another orgasm being triggered by the two men who sucked and molested her together making her forcefully forget the level of adultery to which she had fallen into…

She moaned as she came and released her cunt juice onto their four combined hands…she closed her eyes with force when her brain started to bring the visions of what happened with her in Lingaragpur after she entertained Basheer on that fateful night. 

A shiver of fearful dread ran through Linny’s spine when her brain played the images of what Doctor Bikram and his wife Mrinalini did to her during her one year stay in that unholy village. She tried to focus on her orgasm to avoid the thoughts of intricate vulgarities that she performed in that lone place with the uncouth villagers!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mona at Rajat’s mercy:

As Rajat slowly removed the restrains on Mona’s limbs, she became slightly aware of being released and with the added comfort, she slept again.

Rajat didn't lose another moment and carried her to the next thing he had planned. He went exactly as he planned in his script which Mona had mistakenly failed to read.

“It’s tonight!”, he knew, and deep in his head, the two words statement repeated again and again.

“She’s totally ready now!”, his voice rumbled his head.

Rajat took her in his powerfully large arms and laid her on the ground next to the vibrator machine. Then he pulled both her hands up and tied it to the hanging cuffs that was right above the vibrator machine and pulled her up. Though she whimpered, Mona’s semi-unconscious state didn't allow her to realize what was happening with her. Within no time, Rajat made her sit properly on top of the vibrator and allowed her body to slump on it. Due to her body weight, her vagina got squished right on top of the vibrator point where she hung with her hands pointed to the ceiling and her both legs spread over to two sides allowing her to be placed exactly where he wanted her to be. Rajat walked over to the mini-refrigerator and opened two bottles of imported beer that stated "Special Root Beer with Aphrodisiac for Amazing Results". He took few gulps and walked towards the black latex cladded woman hanging with her hands tied.

"WAKE-UP-SLUT", his voice boomed at her as he poked her lips with the beer bottle.
Like Reply
[Image: Linny-Basheer-Gif-7.gif]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-06-at-6-45-29-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-06-at-6-58-37-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-06-at-6-39-12-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-06-at-6-39-33-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-06-at-6-40-18-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-06-at-6-42-18-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-06-at-6-43-38-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-06-at-6-58-56-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-06-at-6-59-40-AM.png]
Like Reply
[Image: Linny-Basheer-Gif-3.gif]
[Image: Linny-Basheer-Gif-5.gif]
[Image: Linny-Basheer-Gif-6.gif]
[Image: Linny-Basheer-Gif-4.gif]
[Image: Linny-Basheer-Gif-1.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-06-at-6-44-05-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-06-at-7-00-10-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-06-at-7-00-37-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-06-at-7-00-49-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-06-at-6-46-24-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-06-at-6-43-22-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-06-at-6-43-01-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-06-at-6-42-18-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-06-at-6-41-14-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-06-at-6-40-59-AM.png]
Like Reply
[Image: Linny-Basheer-Gif-2.gif]
Like Reply
More adventures of Linny and Mona coming up...
Like Reply
Part-16

Mona was in a state of absolute bewilderment and confusion. Though her brain yelled to remind her situation, her body failed to comprehend. The result was utter chaos. Despite her gagging sensations, she chugged few large gulps of the beer that he pushed and it’s gaseous nature made her open her eyes and recognize her reality.

"NOO! AAH! GG-GLUUGG-GLUCKK", she couldn't muster any action except gulp the beer that he forcefully pushed into her throat. Despite her protests, he held her head in place using her ponytail and kept the bottle thrusted inside her lips. 

The cold beer went and went inside. 

She choked!

He pushed again!

Hard burps came out and beer started to flow out of her mouth!

Suddenly, he let her hair go and before she could turn her head away, he pinched her nose!

She had no option other than opening her mouth!

He forced the beer again!

As another burp came up, sensing it, Rajat released her nose and the gas flew past her nostrils making her eyes and head to blind!

With one final thrust, Rajat emptied the entire contents of the bottle into her throat!

Done!

He left her hanging!

He walked away to store the bottles...leaving her in total devastation!

"Mm-uuuf-mmm!!!", Mona tried to stand but her knees were placed in such a way that her hips couldn't balance. She slowly became fully aware of her lost situation. It was exactly what she wanted to do with Linny earlier…and now, she was in that position so that Rajat could play with her as he wished.

"Ooooh-Gooood-helllpppp", tears flew out of Mona’s eyes as her brain explained that she would continue to be at his mercy.

"AH! SO, NOW-YOU-ARE-AWAKE-HUH?", she cringed when Rajat’s voice boomed inside the room. She saw him approaching through the corner of her eyes. Fear, guilt and anger splashed through her brain like lightning rays and the fact that she was bound helplessly made her powerless from taking any decisions.

Rajat took her in his powerfully large arms and laid her on the ground next to the vibrator machine. Then he pulled both her hands up and tied it to the hanging cuffs that was right above the vibrator machine and pulled her up. Though she whimpered, Mona’s semi-unconscious state didn't allow her to realize what was happening with her. Within no time, Rajat made her sit properly on top of the vibrator and allowed her body to slump on it. Due to her body weight, her vagina got squished right on top of the vibrator point where she hung with her hands pointed to the ceiling and her both legs spread over to two sides allowing her to be placed exactly where he wanted her to be. Rajat walked over to the mini-refrigerator and opened two bottles of imported beer that stated "Special Root Beer with Aphrodisiac for Amazing Results". He took few gulps and walked towards the black latex cladded woman hanging with her hands tied.

"WAKE-UP-SLUT", his voice boomed at her as he poked her lips with the beer bottle.

"WHA-WHAAT!", Mona shook opened her eyes as the sharp pungent odor of the beer hit her nostrils. Totally disoriented, she couldn't recall herself from comprehending the reality.

"ENOUGH-OF-YOUR-DRAMA-SLUT! NOW, WAKE UP YOU THIEF!", Rajat shouted again as he forcefully pushed the bottle opening into her exposed mouth.

"GLLUUCCK-GLUG-GLUGG", before she could protest, he pushed the bottle into her mouth and poured the beer into her esophagus. 

Mona was in a state of absolute bewilderment and confusion. Though her brain yelled to remind her situation, her body failed to comprehend. The result was utter chaos. Despite her gagging sensations, she chugged few large gulps of the beer that he pushed and it’s gaseous nature made her open her eyes and recognize her reality.

"NOO! AAH! GG-GLUUGG-GLUCKK", she couldn't muster any action except gulp the beer that he forcefully pushed into her throat. Despite her protests, he held her head in place using her ponytail and kept the bottle thrusted inside her lips. 

The cold beer went and filled her insides. 

She choked!

He pushed again!

Hard burps came out from her intestine and beer started to flow out of Mona’s mouth!

Suddenly, he let her hair go and before she could turn her head away, he pinched her nose!

He forced the beer again into her mouth!

As another burp came up, sensing it, Rajat released her nose and the gas flew past her nostrils blinding her eyes and head at once!

With one final thrust, Rajat emptied the entire contents of the bottle into her throat!

Done!

He left her hanging!

He walked away to store the bottles...leaving her in complete wreck!

"Mm-uuuf-mmm!!!", Mona tried to stand but her knees were placed in such a way that her hips couldn't balance. She slowly became fully aware of her lost situation. It was exactly what she wanted to do with Linny earlier…and now, she was in that position so that Rajat could play with her as he wished.

"Ooooh-Gooood-helllpppp", tears flew out of Mona’s eyes as her brain explained that she would continue to be at his mercy.

"AH! SO, NOW-YOU-ARE-AWAKE-HUH?", she cringed when Rajat’s voice boomed inside the room. She saw him approaching through the corner of her eyes. Fear, guilt and anger splashed through her brain like lightning rays and the fact that she was bound helplessly made her powerless from taking any decisions.

"OH-WHAT-HAPPNED-MONA? NOTHING TO EXPLAIN NOW - DON'T YOU?", he ridiculed her as he came and stood in front of her in his supreme nakedity.

Mona's recoiled with frightful eyes at Rajat with tears that made her vision go blur as he looming in front of her like a sculpted bronze statue projecting it’s absolute nudity and menacing her with his ginormous presence. 

"No-pleasssss", a feeble cry found it’s way through her vocal cord while she tried to wrestle against her restraining arm-clamps that held her hanging. At the same time, the most important fact of being the biggest fool became more obvious to her. Her heart sank as she felt herself becoming ice-cold with fear in an instant.

"OH! NOW WE LEARNED BEGGING- AREN’T WE MONA?", Rajat continued with his sarcasm. He wanted to break his wife and make her an absolute toy to his devilish intentions. He always found Linny not being an active participator to his sexual calls, she just complied. It was not what he wanted! He wished her to explore her sexuality...surpass her limits...and push him for new adventures! It never happened…till this night!

“OOOH-MMM!!!”, a deep groan came out from Mona matching the dull humming sound that came from down below her spread legs.

“What happened Mona? Something wrong? Did you think that impersonating your best friend will go without any catch?”, his voice contained heavy sarcasm as well as a note of his vile intentions.

Mona felt the thick rubber drumming against her thigh muscles and then it’s vibrations transferred to the knob that protruded and was pointed upwards against her sinful pussy hole. She tried to pull her legs and hips backwards to avoid direct contact with the appendage, but her arms that were pinned to ceiling stopped her movements. Her stomach made unwanted squelches while containing the beer gas that was now mixed with Rajat’s cum…she felt the dirty flavor reaching her mouth with each jolt from her groin.

“Pleeeease!”, she tried her best to control her voice to not let him know that she wasn’t his wife and at the same time she wanted to escape as well. 

“You know Mona, I have always imagined how it would be to enjoy your company. And, I never expected you would ditch everything and cheat like this till tonight. But then, with all what happened earlier between us, I am not letting you go unpunished…because it looks like I am going to really enjoy you…to my content”, by barking at her, he pressed the button on the small remote.

“UUUUFFFF-NAA-OOOUUW”, her knees made her jump and failed. She slumped back on the black dildo vibrator machine with a long scream as the intensity of the machine increased. Her clit made direct impact with the vibrating dildo and it made her jolt as if hit by a hard slap. She couldn’t control her hips as the cum that oozed out of her cunt that was now spread through the area and her latex covered thighs made it worse, her legs slipped. She had to fight against the painful arm-restraints to keep her from slipping more around the throbbing machine. Looking at her pitiable situation, Rajat laughed because he could not control his glee. His wife was helplessly hanging in front of him. Her defense failed. He watched her trying to roll away from the dildo machine and failing miserably as her cunt liquid made it slippery. His eyes caught the wet surface increasing below her unprotected vagina.

Mona tried to breathe…and failed…her pussy failed her! 

“Pleee-aase-please-plleeeeese”, she yelled by suppressing her voice but it made an impact on him. 

He pressed another button and the vibrator slowed down. Before her head dropped from exhaustion, she felt sharp pain on her head. Rajat took hold of her ponytail and pulled her head up. Though Mona wanted to open her eyes and look at him, she forced them shut.

“GGGLUUCCCCKK!”, her eyes snapped open as she gagged and the pain of his clutch on her hair made her scream.

Rajat used that momentary relief to ram his monstrous penis right into her mouth and as she was already used to it’s size, he was able to make it disappear to almost half of it’s length. Just with one hard shove, he made sure to insert his oversized penis-crown to enter thru her tonsils once again. She gagged on it. A thick pint of saliva puked out from her mouth. Though she expected it as a show of her reluctance, it worked in favor to make his shaft coated with slippery liquid allowing more leverage for the invading monster.

He pulled and withdrew his shaft for a second allowing her time to inhale…and rammed it back again into her throat!

“GGLLLUCCCCK-GGGUUG”, she gasped for air as her cunt puked her burning liquid poured out from it’s hole as an immediate response to his penis-crown that strained against her throat’s entrance.

“OOUUW-GUUGG-NOO-GLUGG”, Mona’s eyes shot up and opened suddenly. She saw herself hanging helplessly against the mountainous man who was effortlessly using her head as he wanted. At the same time, she realized what created the pain on her. Rajat was forcefully squeezing her breasts through the latex suit while pushing and pulling his penis out of her mouth. She couldn’t move…she couldn’t do anything…utter helplessness!

Rajat wanted to push his wife to next stage. He pulled her by her large breasts and placed her pussy over to the upward standing dildo.

“NNNOO-GGLUCCKKK-PLEEESS”, she cried immediately as he pressed the button on his remote to make the vibrator to faster mode. The dildo created it’s magic inside her cunt. It throbbed and pulsed mechanically making her cunt walls to go crazy. Her body was shocked to core and at a state of numbness. She knew she had to fight…but the way the vibrator pounded inside her pussy, she was in absolute chaos. She wanted to bite him but the pain-pleasure that her body endured made her brain to go against her wish. 

Rajat squished and kneaded her breasts with one hand while maintaining his tight grip on her pony tail. He forced her head forward and backward, over and over, making her suck and drool on his oversized monstrosity.  

Rajat wondered and questioned how and why his wife’s breasts were so taut and heavy tonight. They never were – this woman’s tit’s were firm and nipples stood angry against his hand and fingers like never before. He was so sure that his wife’s breasts were soft and mellow – not hard muscles – the woman’s breasts behaved against his hand like they were fighting him. His brain took it as challenge and crushed them harder. As he shoved his cock into her, he noticed his large ball-sack hitting her chin…it was the most erotic sight that he saw that night.

Mona burped the beer-gas but couldn’t allow it to flow out of her properly. Her nose mashed against his groin and her lips were stretched beyond it’s elasticity around the girth of his shaft. She couldn’t keep up with all the activities that went over her body.

Her cunt was on fire!

Her mouth was clamped on his penis!

Her breasts were painfully assaulted by the man!

Her head was controlled by the sex-maniac who seemed to be hell bound to destroy her!

“Oouuuwwch!”, Mona tried to scream as he continued to pinch her nipples through the suit and punished her breasts without giving her a mirco-second to relax. However, her cunt had reached an agreement with the disciplining vibrator and opened itself to allow the throbbing attack inside her hole. She was glad that at least one part of her body was receiving the attention it asked for – though not the way she wanted it. Her eyes watered as she recalled how she teased her friend to punish her on the very same machine…now she was the one who was getting admonished! 

“YES-MONA-TAKE-IT-DEEP!”, Rajat shouted as he continued his triple-assault on the woman. His sex-crazed brain reached another notch as he found no resistance coming from his wife. Eventhough he wanted to relax, his brain couldn’t – he had tried various kinks in life but he always wanted his wife to be an active participant in his cravings…and it never happened…till tonight…he witnessed his wife taking on a different path…and all that he could muster up was…she was in the game of role-playing…she was definitely playing as Mona. The thought of Mona made him squish her breast harder than before. He always had eyes for the fantastically hot body of his wife’s friend and he wished to see her naked at least once in his lifetime…his hands worked harder on the woman’s head and breasts as he increased the speed of the vibrator to it final level.

Response was immediate!

Mona came out of the dazed state as her cunt puked!

She felt the hard rumbling from the deepest parts of her vagina – she knew what was about to happen!

“GGLUUCCK-PLEEEE-NAAAAAH”, she found her voice but failed to produce it outside through his pulsating shaft. She screamed at him, but her cunt screamed back at her. Saliva dribbled out through the gaps between her lips and his penis and smothered her latex covered breasts, giving his hand more control over her breasts. 

“TAKE-IT-DEEP-MONA! YOU-ASKED-FOR IT! AAAAAAH-YESSS-DEEEEP”, Rajat scrambled for words as he felt her throat opening against his thrusts. He was so sure that if the narrow gap of her throat opened for a split-second, he would be able to reach his ultimate dream come true. With added vigor he mashed her breasts together. The latex suit protested. He pulled open the nipple flaps and got exhilarated when he saw drops of white colored breast milk forming immediately. He squished again – the drops became bigger – he squeezed hard – drops of lactating milk leaked out from her nipples.

Mona cried from pain and desperation. She reeled from the pleasure from her cunt, but the destruction on her breasts  and shocking lactation consumed her head. The sharp pain of milk being secreted through her mummery glands was too much to handle. She screamed!

Rajat felt sudden movement from his scrotum!

She felt the electric pulses starting from her cunt!

Rajat pushed his massive thing hard into her mouth!

She frenziedly tried to dissent!

Rajat didn’t comply – he pulled and pushed again along with his punishment on her breasts and nipples!

Lactating breast milk seeped out of her nipple ducts – through both her mummeries – her cunt and nipples shrieked from agonizing torment!

“AAAAAAAAAAH-YEESSSSSS!”, Rajat screamed with all his might as he made one final shove into her throat.

“OOUUWW-MAAAAAAH-GUGG!”, Mona screeched with all her might and Rajat realized that her her cunt bailed out.

A torrent gushed out of her pussy!

He felt the power of her flooding cunt through his penis, the hard clutch of her throat relaxed during that moment!

His hips jerked sporadically as the thick sperm liquid travelled from her balls to it’s pee-slit!

Between the brain-crushing orgasm, she recognized her throat muscle expanding over his bulbous penis as it released the stream of his semen inside her!

It was not a stream…not a pulse…not a shot…his first release turned into a fountain that gushed past her tonsils and thru her throat to reach her intestine with the same acceleration that it came out from his scrotum!!

Her cunt spurted – her pussy punishingly pushed it’s thick gooey orgasmic liquid to discharge out of her vaginal sheath!!

Rajat saw her body convulsing and jolting with the massive orgasm!

Mona gagged badly…her throat failed to contain the expanded size of his colossal organ!

He wouldn’t budge. Rajat pulled her head away using her ponytail giving her a micro-second to relax and plunge his tool hard into her open cavity!

Second torrent shot from his cock into her throat!!

Mona’s clamped and closed her eyes as she knew nothing would stop him from emptying his load inside her…as she was previously aware of how he oscillated between his power-shots and thrust, she used the micro-gap to inhale and exhale breaths. Her mouth got filled this time and she gulped!!

“M-AAAAAAH!”, she bellowed again as her cunt removed every obstacle in the way of emitting it’s contents.

He repeated his thrusts again…Third torrent fountained into her…and he allowed her a second and pumped back into her mouth!!

She continued her action…gulped and licked his stone-shaft continuously and it entered and exited her gullet. She couldn’t stop but admire the potent cum that continued to fill her mouth…it’s flavor…it’s viscosity…it’s stench…it’s vigor…and it’s quantity…she sucked to all what she was worth…she drank!!

“GLLUGG-AAAH!”, Mona felt her belly filling up while it continued to bolt multiple times as it squirted her cum again and again – relentlessly!

Fourth…Fifth…Sixth Torrent from his penis…Mona’s felt she was reaching brain-dead stage.

“FUUCKK-YESS-MONAAA-DRINK-IT-ALLL-SLUT!”, Rajat shouted as his scrotum pushed it’s contents out like a water hose that got an interim opening. Hi penis propelled every drop that remained inside it into her esophagus. His eyes remained open as he looked at the black masked woman whose red lips clutched his shaft in tight embrace while his body and mind reeled from the extreme pleasure of releasing his load into the woman that he imagined her to be…Mona…the real Mona…He wasn’t anymore thinking of his wife Linny…It was Mona in his head…his wife’s best friend consumed his carnal thoughts…his mind played every sort of sleazy images of Mona during his majestic climax and he exhilarated at that taboo of using Mona’s mouth for his sex-craving.

Rajat felt slight pain from his groin and looked down. His eyes widened in disbelief when he saw his oversized tool disappeared inside her mouth to almost three-fourth of it’s length!

“UUUFF-FFUCCKK!”, he shouted again as one last stream coming through his penis nerve like a shot of fire making his groin jolt and his knees to lose their power. 

His hold on her head dropped.

He had to catch the hanging chain for leverage.

His eyes closed from the extreme draining of what he held for a very long time.

“Huh-what?” Rajat’s eyes snapped open as he roused up from few seconds of losing his brain’s existence due to the most-intense ejaculation that he ever had in his life. However, none of it mattered. It was not what made him come out of his stupor.

Rajat couldn’t believe what he saw!

The woman who hung helplessly still held his shaft inside her mouth and was slowly munching on it…coaxing it…rekindling it…bringing it back to life!

Mona had no idea what she was doing…her brain was closed…her body moved on it’s own…her cunt continued to relax but her mouth moved…she felt great to contain his cock inside her mouth…she was voluntarily giving him oral…she felt that Rajat’s penis belonged to her now…she didn’t feel anything except the beautiful sensation of having his softened shaft inside her mouth that she wanted again…her tongue and gullet worked in unison…

His shock changed into bewilderment as he watched the woman trying to suck his penis deeper into her throat…and as it continued, he felt the painful sensation from his phallus announcing it’s regaining vigor!

Rajat couldn’t help but got amused as he saw her belly that was slightly distended from all the cum that poured into her insides mixed with the beer content. He heard her trying to say something but not able to speak because of his penis that remained in her mouth. His cum dribbled out through the sides of her mouth and drenched her breasts and the latex suit – thick drops of white froth remained all over her chest and immense breasts. 

“GLUCCK”, a loud pop came out as he pulled his hardening penis out from her mouth.

Rajat moved to release her hands from the hanging position. She slumped against the floor hard. Though not unconscious, Mona was in a stage of total phased out mode. She couldn’t control the continuing thunderbolts inside her stomach. Her head had nothing but blackness. Involuntarily, she lapsed into delirious pleasure filled throngs of electrical jolts that spread all through her body.

“Mmm…mmm…oooh”, Mona whimpered in her slumber.

“Wake-up”, Rajat shoved his wife on her shoulder to move her.

“Mmmm”, she sniveled inaudibly and stayed immobile.

“You know Linny, I am not a hard-hearted person. I told you openly in the script what I want from you, so I will call you Mona for the night, alright”, Rajat snickered at her. 

Mona tried to focus…and failed. She could not figure out anything what he was telling her…Her brain just heard the word script in between…and it cursed her to miss reading those damn pages.

“You have something I want. And no offense…you flirted with me all those years with the wish that I would ask for it, right?”, he pointed at her and continued “Guess what Mona? I was also waiting for one chance – and tonight you made all wishes come true” his voice reverberated in her head.

“But-what??? I-am-not-Linny!”, though the question and statement didn’t come from her mouth, it echoed inside her head and she tried her best to make some sense out of what she heard. She couldn’t muster any sort of reply and failed meet his eyes.

She wished badly that she could let go of everything that happened and was happening between them. The urge to flee from his clutches reached another height. Despite that fact that she made own decision to try it first, the second episode was totally not what she demanded…she was doing his thing, she became another piece of his ministrations…she knew she lost her integrity as a friend, and as a woman. Her eyes watered immediately at her lost case.

“No-No-plleeeesse-no”, Mona tried her best to struggle as she felt herself being lifted. She flicked her eyes to open but was dazed from all the crying and lost her to Rajat’s powerful hands. 

She wanted to pee!

“PLEEESSEE!”, she begged and hit his hands but failed to make any sort of impact.

Rajat lifted her and walked to the apparatus that he bought with good number of options that he had in mind. 

“HUH-NO-NOO-WHAAT!”, Mona opened her mouth in scream yet failed to cry as she was suddenly dropped. She felt her body being snuggled inside something. Before she could protest, the air inside her chest flew out as she fell…she was positioned on top of some wires…she failed to recognize where he placed her.

Mona felt her bladder bulging and about to burst!

Rajat looked at his wife – he smiled – and moved towards her legs – and pulled one string that was hanging from the roof. He pinned her hands immediately back to her head making her breast to thrust upwards. Then he replaced her ball-gag back into her mouth and tied it behind her head. After a good look, he walked to her front and pulled both her legs up and hooked her feet at it’s bottom ends.

Mona was placed into the hanging hammock!

“OOOOUUWWW—MMPPPFFF!!!”, the sharp pain from her breast forced her to open her eyes and see where she was and what he was doing to her. With utter humiliation, she realized how she was placed.

Mona hung inside the leather hammock with her legs splayed open and hands tied with her breasts extending upwards – completely, utterly, and absolutely unprotected and at Rajat’s mercy!

“Pleess-guug-gg-pleees”, her voice stuttered with unrecognizable noises. She pleaded with her eyes and Rajat made sure to avoid her eyes as he got busy with the strings of the hammock to ensure she was securely placed for what he planned next with her.

“NOW! I-CAN-SEE-YOU-ARE-DESPERATELY-WAITING-FOR-THIS! WEREN’T-YOU-MONA?”, Rajat ensured to keep his voice loud enough to make her cringe and scared at the same time as he wanted his wife Linny to feel how much he loved domination and once again he failed to recognize the fact that the woman writhing in the hammock wasn’t his wife!

Yet  a part of his brain still created few wild thought rays saying the woman in front of him could be his wife's best friend, Mona itself!
Like Reply
Part-17

The cold beer went and went inside. 

She choked!

He pushed again!

Hard burps came out and beer started to flow out of her mouth!

He forced the beer again!

As another burp came up, sensing it, Rajat released her nose and the gas flew past her nostrils making her eyes and head to blind!

Done!

He left her hanging!

He walked away to store the bottles...leaving her in total devastation!

"WHA-WHAAT!", Mona shook opened her eyes as the sharp pungent odor of the beer hit her nostrils. Totally disoriented, she couldn't recall herself from comprehending the reality.

"ENOUGH-OF-YOUR-DRAMA-SLUT! NOW, WAKE UP YOU THIEF!", Rajat shouted again as he forcefully pushed the bottle opening into her exposed mouth.

"GLLUUCCK-GLUG-GLUGG", before she could protest, he pushed the bottle into her mouth and poured the beer into her esophagus. 

The cold beer went and filled her insides. 

She choked!

He pushed again!

Hard burps came out from her intestine and beer started to flow out of Mona’s mouth!

He forced the beer again into her mouth!

As another burp came up, sensing it, Rajat released her nose and the gas flew past her nostrils blinding her eyes and head at once!

Done!

He left her hanging!

He walked away to store the bottles...leaving her in complete wreck!

"OH-WHAT-HAPPNED-MONA? NOTHING TO EXPLAIN NOW - DON'T YOU?", he ridiculed her as he came and stood in front of her in his supreme nakedity.

Mona's recoiled with frightful eyes at Rajat with tears that made her vision go blur as he looming in front of her like a sculpted bronze statue projecting it’s absolute nudity and menacing her with his ginormous presence. 

"No-pleasssss", a feeble cry found it’s way through her vocal cord while she tried to wrestle against her restraining arm-clamps that held her hanging. At the same time, the most important fact of being the biggest fool became more obvious to her. Her heart sank as she felt herself becoming ice-cold with fear in an instant.

"OH! NOW WE LEARNED BEGGING- AREN’T WE MONA?", Rajat continued with his sarcasm. He wanted to break his wife and make her an absolute toy to his devilish intentions. He always found Linny not being an active participator to his sexual calls, she just complied. It was not what he wanted! He wished her to explore her sexuality...surpass her limits...and push him for new adventures! It never happened…till this night!

“OOOH-MMM!!!”, a deep groan came out from Mona matching the dull humming sound that came from down below her spread legs.

“What happened Mona? Something wrong? Did you think that impersonating your best friend will go without any catch?”, his voice contained heavy sarcasm as well as a note of his vile intentions.

Mona felt the thick rubber drumming against her thigh muscles and then it’s vibrations transferred to the knob that protruded and was pointed upwards against her sinful pussy hole. She tried to pull her legs and hips backwards to avoid direct contact with the appendage, but her arms that were pinned to ceiling stopped her movements. Her stomach made unwanted squelches while containing the beer gas that was now mixed with Rajat’s cum…she felt the dirty flavor reaching her mouth with each jolt from her groin.

“Pleeeease!”, she tried her best to control her voice to not let him know that she wasn’t his wife and at the same time she wanted to escape as well. 

“You know Mona, I have always imagined how it would be to enjoy your company. And, I never expected you would ditch everything and cheat like this till tonight. But then, with all what happened earlier between us, I am not letting you go unpunished…because it looks like I am going to really enjoy you…to my content”, by barking at her, he pressed the button on the small remote.

“UUUUFFFF-NAA-OOOUUW”, her knees made her jump and failed. She slumped back on the black dildo vibrator machine with a long scream as the intensity of the machine increased. Her clit made direct impact with the vibrating dildo and it made her jolt as if hit by a hard slap. She couldn’t control her hips as the cum that oozed out of her cunt that was now spread through the area and her latex covered thighs made it worse, her legs slipped. She had to fight against the painful arm-restraints to keep her from slipping more around the throbbing machine. Looking at her pitiable situation, Rajat laughed because he could not control his glee. His wife was helplessly hanging in front of him. Her defense failed. He watched her trying to roll away from the dildo machine and failing miserably as her cunt liquid made it slippery. His eyes caught the wet surface increasing below her unprotected vagina.

Mona tried to breathe…and failed…her pussy failed her! 

“Pleee-aase-please-plleeeeese”, she yelled by suppressing her voice but it made an impact on him. 

He pressed another button and the vibrator slowed down. Before her head dropped from exhaustion, she felt sharp pain on her head. Rajat took hold of her ponytail and pulled her head up. Though Mona wanted to open her eyes and look at him, she forced them shut.

“GGGLUUCCCCKK!”, her eyes snapped open as she gagged and the pain of his clutch on her hair made her scream.

Rajat used that momentary relief to ram his monstrous penis right into her mouth and as she was already used to it’s size, he was able to make it disappear to almost half of it’s length. Just with one hard shove, he made sure to insert his oversized penis-crown to enter thru her tonsils once again. She gagged on it. A thick pint of saliva puked out from her mouth. Though she expected it as a show of her reluctance, it worked in favor to make his shaft coated with slippery liquid allowing more leverage for the invading monster.

He pulled and withdrew his shaft for a second allowing her time to inhale…and rammed it back again into her throat!

“GGLLLUCCCCK-GGGUUG”, she gasped for air as her cunt puked her burning liquid poured out from it’s hole as an immediate response to his penis-crown that strained against her throat’s entrance.

“OOUUW-GUUGG-NOO-GLUGG”, Mona’s eyes shot up and opened suddenly. She saw herself hanging helplessly against the mountainous man who was effortlessly using her head as he wanted. At the same time, she realized what created the pain on her. Rajat was forcefully squeezing her breasts through the latex suit while pushing and pulling his penis out of her mouth. She couldn’t move…she couldn’t do anything…utter helplessness!

Rajat wanted to push his wife to next stage. He pulled her by her large breasts and placed her pussy over to the upward standing dildo.

“NNNOO-GGLUCCKKK-PLEEESS”, she cried immediately as he pressed the button on his remote to make the vibrator to faster mode. The dildo created it’s magic inside her cunt. It throbbed and pulsed mechanically making her cunt walls to go crazy. Her body was shocked to core and at a state of numbness. She knew she had to fight…but the way the vibrator pounded inside her pussy, she was in absolute chaos. She wanted to bite him but the pain-pleasure that her body endured made her brain to go against her wish. 

Rajat squished and kneaded her breasts with one hand while maintaining his tight grip on her pony tail. He forced her head forward and backward, over and over, making her suck and drool on his oversized monstrosity.  

Rajat wondered and questioned how and why his wife’s breasts were so taut and heavy tonight. They never were – this woman’s tit’s were firm and nipples stood angry against his hand and fingers like never before. He was so sure that his wife’s breasts were soft and mellow – not hard muscles – the woman’s breasts behaved against his hand like they were fighting him. His brain took it as challenge and crushed them harder. As he shoved his cock into her, he noticed his large ball-sack hitting her chin…it was the most erotic sight that he saw that night.

Mona burped the beer-gas but couldn’t allow it to flow out of her properly. Her nose mashed against his groin and her lips were stretched beyond it’s elasticity around the girth of his shaft. She couldn’t keep up with all the activities that went over her body.

Her cunt was on fire!

Her mouth was clamped on his penis!

Her breasts were painfully assaulted by the man!

Her head was controlled by the sex-maniac who seemed to be hell bound to destroy her!

“Oouuuwwch!”, Mona tried to scream as he continued to pinch her nipples through the suit and punished her breasts without giving her a mirco-second to relax. However, her cunt had reached an agreement with the disciplining vibrator and opened itself to allow the throbbing attack inside her hole. She was glad that at least one part of her body was receiving the attention it asked for – though not the way she wanted it. Her eyes watered as she recalled how she teased her friend to punish her on the very same machine…now she was the one who was getting admonished! 

“YES-MONA-TAKE-IT-DEEP!”, Rajat shouted as he continued his triple-assault on the woman. His sex-crazed brain reached another notch as he found no resistance coming from his wife. Eventhough he wanted to relax, his brain couldn’t – he had tried various kinks in life but he always wanted his wife to be an active participant in his cravings…and it never happened…till tonight…he witnessed his wife taking on a different path…and all that he could muster up was…she was in the game of role-playing…she was definitely playing as Mona. The thought of Mona made him squish her breast harder than before. He always had eyes for the fantastically hot body of his wife’s friend and he wished to see her naked at least once in his lifetime…his hands worked harder on the woman’s head and breasts as he increased the speed of the vibrator to it final level.

Response was immediate!

Mona came out of the dazed state as her cunt puked!

She felt the hard rumbling from the deepest parts of her vagina – she knew what was about to happen!

“GGLUUCCK-PLEEEE-NAAAAAH”, she found her voice but failed to produce it outside through his pulsating shaft. She screamed at him, but her cunt screamed back at her. Saliva dribbled out through the gaps between her lips and his penis and smothered her latex covered breasts, giving his hand more control over her breasts. 

“TAKE-IT-DEEP-MONA! YOU-ASKED-FOR IT! AAAAAAH-YESSS-DEEEEP”, Rajat scrambled for words as he felt her throat opening against his thrusts. He was so sure that if the narrow gap of her throat opened for a split-second, he would be able to reach his ultimate dream come true. With added vigor he mashed her breasts together. The latex suit protested. He pulled open the nipple flaps and got exhilarated when he saw drops of white colored breast milk forming immediately. He squished again – the drops became bigger – he squeezed hard – drops of lactating milk leaked out from her nipples.

Mona cried from pain and desperation. She reeled from the pleasure from her cunt, but the destruction on her breasts  and shocking lactation consumed her head. The sharp pain of milk being secreted through her mummery glands was too much to handle. She screamed!

Rajat felt sudden movement from his scrotum!

She felt the electric pulses starting from her cunt!

Rajat pushed his massive thing hard into her mouth!

She frenziedly tried to dissent!

Rajat didn’t comply – he pulled and pushed again along with his punishment on her breasts and nipples!

Lactating breast milk seeped out of her nipple ducts – through both her mummeries – her cunt and nipples shrieked from agonizing torment!

“AAAAAAAAAAH-YEESSSSSS!”, Rajat screamed with all his might as he made one final shove into her throat.

“OOUUWW-MAAAAAAH-GUGG!”, Mona screeched with all her might and Rajat realized that her her cunt bailed out.

A torrent gushed out of her pussy!

He felt the power of her flooding cunt through his penis, the hard clutch of her throat relaxed during that moment!

His hips jerked sporadically as the thick sperm liquid travelled from her balls to it’s pee-slit!

Between the brain-crushing orgasm, she recognized her throat muscle expanding over his bulbous penis as it released the stream of his semen inside her!

It was not a stream…not a pulse…not a shot…his first release turned into a fountain that gushed past her tonsils and thru her throat to reach her intestine with the same acceleration that it came out from his scrotum!!

Her cunt spurted – her pussy punishingly pushed it’s thick gooey orgasmic liquid to discharge out of her vaginal sheath!!

Rajat saw her body convulsing and jolting with the massive orgasm!

Mona gagged badly…her throat failed to contain the expanded size of his colossal organ!

He wouldn’t budge. Rajat pulled her head away using her ponytail giving her a micro-second to relax and plunge his tool hard into her open cavity!

Second torrent shot from his cock into her throat!!

Mona’s clamped and closed her eyes as she knew nothing would stop him from emptying his load inside her…as she was previously aware of how he oscillated between his power-shots and thrust, she used the micro-gap to inhale and exhale breaths. Her mouth got filled this time and she gulped!!

“M-AAAAAAH!”, she bellowed again as her cunt removed every obstacle in the way of emitting it’s contents.

He repeated his thrusts again…Third torrent fountained into her…and he allowed her a second and pumped back into her mouth!!

She continued her action…gulped and licked his stone-shaft continuously and it entered and exited her gullet. She couldn’t stop but admire the potent cum that continued to fill her mouth…it’s flavor…it’s viscosity…it’s stench…it’s vigor…and it’s quantity…she sucked to all what she was worth…she drank!!

“GLLUGG-AAAH!”, Mona felt her belly filling up while it continued to bolt multiple times as it squirted her cum again and again – relentlessly!

Fourth…Fifth…Sixth Torrent from his penis…Mona’s felt she was reaching brain-dead stage.

“FUUCKK-YESS-MONAAA-DRINK-IT-ALLL-SLUT!”, Rajat shouted as his scrotum pushed it’s contents out like a water hose that got an interim opening. Hi penis propelled every drop that remained inside it into her esophagus. His eyes remained open as he looked at the black masked woman whose red lips clutched his shaft in tight embrace while his body and mind reeled from the extreme pleasure of releasing his load into the woman that he imagined her to be…Mona…the real Mona…He wasn’t anymore thinking of his wife Linny…It was Mona in his head…his wife’s best friend consumed his carnal thoughts…his mind played every sort of sleazy images of Mona during his majestic climax and he exhilarated at that taboo of using Mona’s mouth for his sex-craving.

Rajat felt slight pain from his groin and looked down. His eyes widened in disbelief when he saw his oversized tool disappeared inside her mouth to almost three-fourth of it’s length!

“UUUFF-FFUCCKK!”, he shouted again as one last stream coming through his penis nerve like a shot of fire making his groin jolt and his knees to lose their power. 

His hold on her head dropped.

He had to catch the hanging chain for leverage.

His eyes closed from the extreme draining of what he held for a very long time.

“Huh-what?” Rajat’s eyes snapped open as he roused up from few seconds of losing his brain’s existence due to the most-intense ejaculation that he ever had in his life. However, none of it mattered. It was not what made him come out of his stupor.

Rajat couldn’t believe what he saw!

The woman who hung helplessly still held his shaft inside her mouth and was slowly munching on it…coaxing it…rekindling it…bringing it back to life!

Mona had no idea what she was doing…her brain was closed…her body moved on it’s own…her cunt continued to relax but her mouth moved…she felt great to contain his cock inside her mouth…she was voluntarily giving him oral…she felt that Rajat’s penis belonged to her now…she didn’t feel anything except the beautiful sensation of having his softened shaft inside her mouth that she wanted again…her tongue and gullet worked in unison…

His shock changed into bewilderment as he watched the woman trying to suck his penis deeper into her throat…and as it continued, he felt the painful sensation from his phallus announcing it’s regaining vigor!

Rajat couldn’t help but got amused as he saw her belly that was slightly distended from all the cum that poured into her insides mixed with the beer content. He heard her trying to say something but not able to speak because of his penis that remained in her mouth. His cum dribbled out through the sides of her mouth and drenched her breasts and the latex suit – thick drops of white froth remained all over her chest and immense breasts. 

“GLUCCK”, a loud pop came out as he pulled his hardening penis out from her mouth.

Rajat moved to release her hands from the hanging position. She slumped against the floor hard. Though not unconscious, Mona was in a stage of total phased out mode. She couldn’t control the continuing thunderbolts inside her stomach. Her head had nothing but blackness. Involuntarily, she lapsed into delirious pleasure filled throngs of electrical jolts that spread all through her body.

“Mmm…mmm…oooh”, Mona whimpered in her slumber.

“Wake-up”, Rajat shoved his wife on her shoulder to move her.

“Mmmm”, she sniveled inaudibly and stayed immobile.

“You know Linny, I am not a hard-hearted person. I told you openly in the script what I want from you, so I will call you Mona for the night, alright”, Rajat snickered at her. 

Mona tried to focus…and failed. She could not figure out anything what he was telling her…Her brain just heard the word script in between…and it cursed her to miss reading those damn pages.

“You have something I want. And no offense…you flirted with me all those years with the wish that I would ask for it, right?”, he pointed at her and continued “Guess what Mona? I was also waiting for one chance – and tonight you made all wishes come true” his voice reverberated in her head.

“But-what??? I-am-not-Linny!”, though the question and statement didn’t come from her mouth, it echoed inside her head and she tried her best to make some sense out of what she heard. She couldn’t muster any sort of reply and failed meet his eyes.

She wished badly that she could let go of everything that happened and was happening between them. The urge to flee from his clutches reached another height. Despite that fact that she made own decision to try it first, the second episode was totally not what she demanded…she was doing his thing, she became another piece of his ministrations…she knew she lost her integrity as a friend, and as a woman. Her eyes watered immediately at her lost case.

“No-No-plleeeesse-no”, Mona tried her best to struggle as she felt herself being lifted. She flicked her eyes to open but was dazed from all the crying and lost her to Rajat’s powerful hands. 

She wanted to pee!

“PLEEESSEE!”, she begged and hit his hands but failed to make any sort of impact.

Rajat lifted her and walked to the apparatus that he bought with good number of options that he had in mind. 

“HUH-NO-NOO-WHAAT!”, Mona opened her mouth in scream yet failed to cry as she was suddenly dropped. She felt her body being snuggled inside something. Before she could protest, the air inside her chest flew out as she fell…she was positioned on top of some wires…she failed to recognize where he placed her.

Mona felt her bladder bulging and about to burst!

Rajat looked at his wife – he smiled – and moved towards her legs – and pulled one string that was hanging from the roof. He pinned her hands immediately back to her head making her breast to thrust upwards. Then he replaced her ball-gag back into her mouth and tied it behind her head. After a good look, he walked to her front and pulled both her legs up and hooked her feet at it’s bottom ends.

“OOOOUUWWW—MMPPPFFF!!!”, the sharp pain from her breast forced her to open her eyes and see where she was and what he was doing to her. With utter humiliation, she realized how she was placed.

Mona hung inside the leather hammock with her legs splayed open and hands tied with her breasts extending upwards – completely, utterly, and absolutely unprotected and at Rajat’s mercy!

“Pleess-guug-gg-pleees”, her voice stuttered with unrecognizable noises. She pleaded with her eyes and Rajat made sure to avoid her eyes as he got busy with the strings of the hammock to ensure she was securely placed for what he planned next with her.

“NOW! I-CAN-SEE-YOU-ARE-DESPERATELY-WAITING-FOR-THIS! WEREN’T-YOU-MONA?”, Rajat ensured to keep his voice loud enough to make her cringe and scared at the same time as he wanted his wife Linny to feel how much he loved domination and once again he failed to recognize the fact that the woman writhing in the hammock wasn’t his wife!

Yet, a part of his brain still created few wild thought rays saying the woman in front of him could be his wife's best friend, Mona itself!
Like Reply
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-07-at-6-41-03-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-07-at-6-43-34-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-07-at-6-41-29-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-07-at-6-52-13-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-07-at-6-51-15-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-07-at-6-45-41-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-07-at-6-58-25-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-12-07-at-7-00-26-AM.png]
Like Reply
Thank you for the story and your kind reply.
[+] 1 user Likes fantasywriter's post
Like Reply
Part-18

Mona hung inside the leather hammock with her legs splayed open and hands tied with her breasts extending upwards – unprotected! 

Yet, a part of his brain still created few wild thought rays saying the woman in front of him could be his wife's best friend, Mona itself!

“Mmm-nno-ggugg”, Mona fought against the swing-chains like a tigress despite her helpless state because the need to urinate became extremely severe. And, the beer that Rajat forced into her seriously accomplished it’s feat by increasing her sex-itch to another notch.

“Alright, let me help you then”, Rajat moved to his side and stood next to her right feet. Moae saw him spitting a copious amount of drool onto her splayed pussy. As his saliva hit her pussy and asshole, she juddered as it made her peeing sensation worse. Her eyes expanded in horror when she saw him moving his large hand and pushing his thick middle and ring fingers together into her sweltering pit. She sobbed and struggled to be free of his entering fingers but her body was immobile and within the restraints of the swing-hammock. 

“OOUUW”, Mona screeched through the gag when his fingers sliced her vaginal-lips and entered it’s smothered tunnel and his fingers curved up…once again.

She knew what he was after!

She bawled – yet, it became inaudible muffles!

Rajat pushed his long fingers deep inside her pussy and found the hardness of her G-Spot. Immediately, he curved up the edges of his fingers and made them rest right against it – and paused – and looked at her eyes – as if asking her to be ready.

Their eyes met.

She pleaded with despair.

He was adamant.

“OOOOFF-CCKKK”, Mona heard her sound inside her head as she felt Rajat moving his fingers inside her womanhood. She thought she would pee right then…right there. Rajat moved against her with absolute precision. He knew how much exhausted she was and how much she was battered out. He kept his fingers poked against her G-Spot for more than a minute till he saw her chest breathing normally. Then slowly, he slipped his fingers away from the grip and he heard her gasps of relief. He pulled his fingers back as if scratching her cunt walls and eventhough she mewled to stop, his fingers traced back to her G-Spot again. She couldn’t think of anything other than peeing. His thick fingers grovelled against her sensitive spot, and her bladder bloated to break any moment. 

“UUUUFFF-SSSSHIIIIIT”, she wept and howled through her gag when he started to move his fingers together by keeping them curved. As soon as she felt the fingers pulling out from her torn pussy, he thrusted them inside and curved to punish her G-Spot again. At that point, she missed to see him kneeling in front of her, between her spread legs.

“OUU-MAAAAAH!”, Mona’s eyes short open and her back arched from sudden bolt of electricity that rose from her clitoris, where his rough tongue grinded.

He licked her clit – once – twice – thrice – continuous – and he pulled and pushed his fingers punishingly against her G-Spot in the same momentum of his tongue.

“GGGHHA-AAAAH-I-AM-CUMMMINNNGG”, Mona screeched as a thick wad of clear liquid shot past from her vaginal opening right into his open mouth. Her eyes were still open, and she saw all of it slow-motion. She saw the thick, clear squirt leaving her cunt like a fountain and splashing against his chin and it’s sprays disappearing inside his mouth.

“OOUUUW-FF-UUGGG”, she gagged as he continued his movement of his fingers, she burst once again. Another stream of beautifully clear squirt left her cunt and landed across his face, chin and spluttered over his chest. 

Mona’s eyes closed by itself as the glorious spurts continued to burst out her tunnel.

Rajat’s head ran in overdrive excitement as his wife squirted and he found her enjoying it. He was elated to see that she watched him making her squirt and him drinking it. He couldn’t contain his delight and drove down on her clit and closed his mouth over it’s sheath. Her eyes remain closed as he slurped and started chewing mildly making her jerk and jolt sporadically. His fingers continued it’s momentum driving out her streams again and again. 

“EEESSS-OH-OH-OOH”, Mona gasped for breath as she felt her clit paving it’s way for something else that whipped her vaginal muscles. Rajat moved faster with his tongue as he noticed the change. 

“OOOUFFF-GGGUKKK”, she gagged as her back twisted obscenely as her pussy burped and gave away it’s orgasmic release as well. Rajat licked and slurped her clit as the squirts changed into white froth seeping out slowly instead of jet-spurts. Her belly wobbled as it allowed it’s most precious treasure leaked out through her cunt hole. 

Then!

She peed!

Entire control system of her body failed to stop her urination!

Rajat drove another finger into her vagina and moved with intense speed in-and-out of it. Simultaneously, he flicked her nubbin to match the same speed of his fingers that drove her cunt to become a senseless vortex of pleasure.

“OOOUWWW-SSSHIITTTTT-NOOOO!”, Mona tried to close her thighs as she realized what happened. She shook her head sideways to cover herself from the utter shame that she felt.

Rajat saw it all…he tasted it…he loved it!

With the extreme penetrating action of his fingers that mixed with opposite action of his tongue, he pushed Mona to cross the boundary between squirting-orgasms-peeing. Though she started with squirting, and followed by her orgasm, he forced her to pee without control. The beer that she drank, it came out in the form of her urine.

From the corner of her eyes, she looked down at Rajat. It was vision that she truly felt shameful yet in wonderment. She saw the super clear fountain of her urine stream jutting out from her pussy and Rajat gulping and slurping it through his wide-open mouth and the rest falling through his chin to his chest and below. 

The matter that she was cheating her husband didn’t occurred into Mona’s head at those moments of ecstasy!

She yelled, whined and cried in intense ecstatic satisfaction as she watched him. It was an absolute new and never before occurrence for Mona. Every muscle of her body relaxed…her cunt forgave him for every torture he performed on it so far. She watched till her urethral nerve conveyed it’s emptiness.

Rajat leaned forward, and pressed his lips against her pussy. It triggered a nauseated wave of triumph inside Mona’s brain. Her hips continued to shake, her streams finally stopped to flow, her clitoris bowed down and hid deep inside it’s sheath, and he saw her finally finished. He stood up and bend forward towards her face, and as she watched, he pecked her on her chin lovingly and then kissed her chest and stood back looking at her.

“You are a sex god!”, Mona whispered as she tried to lift her head and helplessly drifted into an exhausted sleep.

Rajat quickly removed the restraints and took her slumped body from the hammock to place her on the wooden table near to the toilet. Once done, he took a good look on his latex cladded wife.

From head to toe, she seemed to be his own wife, she had the same build. Her heavy breaths made her breasts expand and rise making his shaft hard in no time. Her nipples were exposed and due to the cold air conditioning, both nubbins were fully erect. As he watched her, his eyes followed the trail of her breast-milk sediments, and he wondered why she wasn't leaking profusely as she should because she was lactating for their second baby. Her breasts and nipples were similar yet different, her areolas seemed to be smaller circle and breasts were firm and rounder than he recalled. He couldn't find a logical answer to the burning question that loomed over him "was it his Linny or some other woman? Possibly Mona!!”, it made him restless yet at the same time a sinful thrilling kick in his scrotum.

His thoughts got broken as she started to wake up and looked at him questioningly.

"Drink this water and clean up if you want to...not that you'd have anything left to clean!", he smirked at her looking at her well spent vagina. She had to force her eyes away as she felt nervous and humiliated to face him properly.

"Huh-mmm", Mona couldn't reply directly and tried her best to sit and take few gulps of water that she desperately needed. Once the cold water made it’s way through her mouth to her intestine, she was able to gather her thoughts and immediately felt the need to use the toilet.

"Oh-God-help-me...What should I do now?...I can't walk!...Oh-God! I need to escape....he will fuck me for sure!...How can he do all those things with me...Ooh....I never squirted before...but I came soo much...Did I pee on Rajat-Oh-God...Is Linny back? Oh-shiiitt!", a myriad of thought waves passed through her head as she used the toilet and zipped her suit back.

"I should move to the next section as planned once she is back. If I allow more time, she'd run...for sure...this is my one-time opportunity with Linny!", Rajat geared up as his plans scrambled inside his head.

"Better I tell him...or...shall I run for it as soon as he opens the door? It would be good to tell him now...or run? But why is that I like everything that he is doing to me? Oh-God! I am really a slut!", Mona's thoughts came to a standstill as she heard his rustle outside. 

The door opened slowly.

Mona saw the large frame of Rajat near to the bed.

She found the much needed space.

She ran!

"STOOOPP-LINNY!!!", she heard his angry shout but continued her flight. Her high heels didn't help, yet she dashed towards the door.

"Fuccked!", she whispered as she found the door locked.

"Oooh-Noo!", Mona muffled her cry and she felt getting lifted up.

"And where the hell do you think you are going slut??", Rajat's voice thundered. 

"Mmmnnfff", she clambered her legs in mid-air to get some leverage and failed to find one.

"Uuuf...uuff", her breath stopped when he dropped her hard on the black colored water bed. She bounced from the throw and tried to lift herself and crawl away.

"NOO!", she cried as he caught her legs with one hand and slapped her ass with the other.

It stung!

"Plleeeess!", she redoubled her efforts.

"Slaaaappp!"

"Ooouuw!", Mona's butocks burned from his second slap as he ensured her ankles were caught in his hand and laughed when he saw at her buttocks clenching against the blow he delivered.

Rajat felt over the top! His wife was continuing her act exactly how he wrote in his script.

Mona on the other hand, had no idea because she missed to read those pages and without any knowledge, she tried to escape and it was exactly what Rajat had planned.

"Come here you thief. I am going to burn you...just wait", as he shouted, Rajat released her legs and pounced on top of her with all his might. Though she was crushed down, the water bed took the maximum impact and allowed both bodies to bounce in unison. But, she was protected by the latex suit, and she was acutely aware of the iron-hardness of his shaft plastering against her butt-crack. 

It felt good!

It felt hard!

It felt hot!

It felt heavenly at her butt-crack!

Mona squirmed again to escape and, in the process, she felt her own ass cheeks squeezing his oversized hardness. 

"Oh-God...help me!", instead of screaming herself, she heard her voice inside her head and for unknown reason, she tried to keep herself muffled. Each time his shaft pressed against her, her cunt squirmed with carnal pleasure.

"Yes Mona...fuck…yes...easy…and squeeze it like that...yess!", his low whispers in her ears made her realize what she just allowed to happen and her face became flustered because her efforts to escape went in the opposite direction that she was not expecting to happen.

She was purposefully squeezing his penis with her butt-cheeks!

Mona felt the weight and heat transpiring from Rajat as his body covered her small but taut frame in full. He kissed and licked her earlobes through her head mask and forced her to move her lips sideways to meet him. She pulled and shook her head to both sides as he continued trying to catch her lips. Same time, she was aware of him starting slow strokes by his groin against her bulbous buttocks. The grinding effect was something she never experienced before. She couldn't move anywhere. Her ankles were held by his feet and his thighs kept her thighs trapped inside his thick muscles while he held her wrists with both his hands pinning her down. Only two movements happened - her head oscillating to both sides to avoid his lips...and her hips swaying to avoid the intrusion of his hard shaft.

"What the fuck are you doing Linny?", Rajat was exasperated.

As she heard her dear friend's name being called, Mona cringed with remorse and guilt. For a moment she wondered if she should let him have his way or shout that she wasn't his wife. Then again, the magnitude of the consequences weighed down and she tried to struggle and escape. She knew if they spent more time with each other, it could be her one final way to run away. Though she knew the fact that he was not going to allow her to escape, her brain recalled the size of his penis and the damage that it could cause if she allowed him to have his way with her. Multiple and contradicting waves of possibilities clouded her judgement and decision. She continued her fight...

"Fuck...I'll teach you how to behave Mona!", she heard his words and before assuming his actions, she sensed the dreadful moment rising the next second...his thickness hit the exact gap of her clenched ass-cheeks.

"OOH-SO-YOU-ZIPPED-IT-BACK!", she felt his frustration and shuddered with fear as he muttered his next words..."YOU-WILL-REGRET-IT-YOU-THIEF!!"

Rajat noticed her crotch being closed but he was happy that she followed his instructions to the point. Yet, as he struggled to push his penis through, the plastic zip presented resistance that got him naturally angered. Releasing her hands for a moment, he slipped his hand between their tightly enclosed hips, he pulled the zip from her back and pushed it through to expose her entire crotch.

Mona felt the cold air caressing her opened up groin, she knew what was coming next.

"Please-no-pleesszz...I…I am...not...I am...not!", her words got broken by Rajat's movements.

"SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP-BITCH!", Rajat thundered as his stone-hard-shaft slipped through her ass-crack and entered it’s way thru the tightly clenched rectum and plastered against her velvety vaginal folds and brushed past the vibrating clit and rested it’s head at her pubic hair.

"So thick...so hot!", she cringed at the first thought that crossed her mind.

"He will split me into half with it!", her brain whispered silently, making her shudder with fear.

"I will die!", her final whisper to herself did it. She froze!

"Bitch", he murmured with anger as he sensed her body going rigid. It further angered him. Though he felt extremely pleased with her wet cunt spread around his penis, it made his brain go crazy from their skin-to-skin contact. His doubts became more prominent as his face closed next to the woman. Her moans and muffles made him more sex-frenzied.

"Squeeze it Linny", Rajat whispered to her earlobe. The closeness and heat from his mouth made her tickle and it resulted in clenching of her butt-cheeks and thighs over his oversized penis. 

It was the desired effect that Rajat was craving for.

"Squeeze it harder Mona", he growled by calling his wife Mona.

She was unable to recognize what he asked yet she responded and complied as Mona...not as Linny. She was Mona now. She was now a cheating wife and friend. She was exploring her newfound freedom to cheat on her husband and her dear friend to the carnal cravings of her sinful cunt. Deep in her brain’s corners, she recognized the fact that she was a willful participant from start itself; she always wanted to have sex with Rajat...though she still fought against it...and each time she failed to negate his instructions, her subconscious craved and begged to be forced...she was the real slut just like he called her...she knew she was...

Her thighs pressed against the thickness of his burning rod. Her cunt spewed again and spread it’s gooey liquid all over his penis making it more slippery.  Rajat moaned as his cock bulged and twitched inside the fiery furnace created by the woman's meaty thighs and buttocks. His hips started moving in appreciation to what she was performing.

She squeezed again...her glute muscles were straining but she continued.

"If I make him cum now, there is a good chance that I can run when he rests!", Mona's brain whispered to her. She redoubled her efforts and made sure to capture his monstrous appendage inside her cavern.

"Easy thief...go slow...I want to enjoy your cheating cunt Mona!", as Rajat murmured to her ear, she shuddered with uncomfortable agony rising from her heart. What he said was true…she was a cheating slut!

"I am sorry Linny...sorry Des...it's so hard to resist...Oh-God...sorry...uuff...oooh-shit!", she gasped for air as his engorged penis-head brushed against her throbbing clit as she squeezed it harder.

She came immediately! 

It was an orgasm that Mona couldn't control. Yet she came. 

"Yes...let it come...squeeze more Mona"

His whispers made it worse. Her cunt spewed more cum making her groin and his penis wet and smothered. Her thighs became extremely slippery around his hot meat. Rajat was in a delirious state of mind. His penis was enjoying the marvelous experience with his wife's cunt that behaved like never before. She never came like this...her cunt used to be dry immediately after an orgasm...but this was out of the world...her pussy dripped with cum each time he made any move...it was like a whole other person with him!

Rajat moved his right hand down and took hold of her breasts. He kneaded and pinched her nipples one after another while keeping her both hands pinned above her head with his left hand. His hips jerked and pushed against her wetness. Her glute muscles were thick and powerful...it made his thrust more pleasurable. He mashed her breasts and punished her buttocks each time he pumped against her. 

Rajat heard his voice calling out whispering again that the woman below him was not his wife. Recalling their previous time, even with the latex suit on, Linny's body was never so taut and tight...she was supple and soft...but this woman's body was made to fit his actions...each time he tried what he wanted with her, she took it...and accepted it...and responded to him...as if they both wanted it wholeheartedly...it was never the same with his wife Linny...he heard the voice again calling out conveying that she was not his wife...she was someone else…”is this Mona?”, he heard the same voice asking inside his head once again.

Then he felt it...

She also felt it...

She squeezed him harder than ever...

He pumped furiously...

"Aah...uuuff-uuukk!!", Rajat gasped hard as his testicles smashed against her wet rump, making him aware that he was about to explode. But he was not ready to let it pass so easily...he fought the urge with all his might to slow down...his eyes glued over the shiny suit cladded woman who was lost in pleasuring him!

He rolled sideways by keeping her pinned against him and as a bewildered Mona remained helplessly, she saw herself staring at the ceiling with him below her. 

Her legs were free...yet pinned.

Her body was free...yet captured.

Her breasts were free...yet grappled.

"I want you to fuck me Mona", her heart skipped multiple beats as she heard his deep voice rumbling in her ear. Even before she could make a move, he pushed her away from his shaft but never left his hold on her. She felt herself moving sideways, then she saw his muscled legs. It took a few seconds for Mona to realize what he did to her. She was facing his feet right in front of her eyes but still she felt the magnitude of his penis between her thighs and it remained plastered to her vagina. Her hands were free but her legs were caught in vice grip against his chest.

"Shitt!", she cursed at her situation but her cunt somersaulted at the vigorous action that she underwent during those moments. With every powerful motion from Rajat, Mona was becoming more and more submissive towards his dominating nature. 

"Move it Mona!", his voice boomed. She failed to follow what he asked for and remained where she was...motionless.

"Oouuuwww!", her head shot up with her scream from the pain he delivered on her half-exposed ass-cheeks! 

In reflex, her glutes squeezed against each other...hard...the rock-hard shaft continued to retain it’s hardness despite the intense squishing of her muscles. Rajat smiled in glee as he watched his bulbous penis-head protrude up straight through her thigh gap. The extreme texture variation between her black spandex, her fair and taut butt-cheeks and his deep purple colored penis head was a vision to hold. He felt his penis delivering it’s most pleasurable sensations as she started squeezing his cock by clenching and unclenching her thighs and glutes...more than half of it’s magnitude projected outwards but with each thrust she made, her cunt liquid made his penis glistening in no time. He took hold of her ankles and pulled her stiletto cladded feet towards him. He smelt it...and licked. Though she couldn't feel his licks, she sensed the erotic feel of his mouth over her latex covered feet fingers. She wiggled her hips in return. Rajat watched his engorged penis-head shuddering through her thigh gaps and blood pumped again through it’s veins to match the glistening cum liquid that continued to coat it’s girth.

"Yes Mona...make me cum...squeeze it again", Rajat rejoiced at the way his wife was acting as her friend. He pulled her feet cover completely allowing her feet to be free of it’s confines. Without losing his momentum, Rajat gulped her feet and it’s fingers into his large mouth and started savoring like a hungry animal. The noise of his sucking and licking made her cunt churn more liquid against the thick shaft that was plastered against it. Her thighs and glute muscles worked in unison while she tried her best to stop herself being submissive to his request...and failed. Without her recognition, she smashed and squished her breasts and nipples against his powerful thigh muscles that kept her in place. 

Mona kissed his calves and licked his hairless skin making him more active in his return sucking. He sucked every finger of her both feet taking turns to ensure she experienced the carnal feel that he went through. Though she was an unwilling partner, her reflexes revealed her eagerness to participate. Her feet and it’s fingers moved in and out of his slippery mouth as he salivated all through her feet and ankles. Her subconscious badly wanted him to remove the latex and suck her bare feet and she pushed her feet back into his willing mouth again and again, asking for it, begging for it.

"Turn over...I want to see you", she heard his deep voice instructing her...contradicting to her body's need and desperate cries for his actions, Mona paused.
Like Reply
(09-12-2023, 01:36 PM)fantasywriter Wrote: Thank you for the story and your kind reply.

Most welcome sir, and more action following soon...
Like Reply
What happened to the story?
Like Reply
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply
Please post a clandestine prosecution
Like Reply
wow... thanks to YLTS and Aavesh... another wonderful erotica.

Would kindly request you to post the remaining part of this series
Like Reply