Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba
Update please
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
bro..Update please
Like Reply
this is an abandoned story. Someone please continue
Like Reply
have patience dear......
update will eventually follow.....
Like Reply
great going  horseride please continue ..
[Image: Polish-20231010-103001576.jpg]
Like Reply
Please update the story it's been so long. This is the only English story I'm currently reading
yourock

ఏ కథ చదివినా ఒక like and comment చేస్తే రచయితలకు ప్రోత్సాహంగా ఉంటుంది. అలాగే వారు మన కోసం ఇంకా మంచిగ కథ రాస్తారు అని నా ఉద్దేశం.
Like Reply
All the story writer doing this when the story becomes more interesting then they leave and excuses us that they are busy in their own life.....
If you want to write a story then complete it na.......
Angry Angry Angry
Like Reply
Please continue the story as you have much extraordinary narration and potential
Like Reply
Waiting for updates....
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
Very nice
Like Reply
Hi bro..

Your narrative is so nicee...

Please don't stop writing...

We are waiting for your update...

Please continue the story
Like Reply
HOTEL FUN : PART SECOND........................................................................................................................................

Varun then pet on devika’s shoulder, to ask her, if she is comfortable what sooraj is saying,

Devika- hmmm.......... is there not anyother option , to get that only room for us, sooraj????

Sooraj- i can understand your concern, but i can only manage to allot that room for you guys , only if you can act as a couple.

Varun- devika, i think you should not be having any problem in it, as sooraj is just saying to act as couple, rather than to get married again for that vacant room.

Sooraj- correct bro.........................devika you just have to act till you get the room, once you enter in the room, then all are independent again.

Varun- plz devika........we have no other choice........its better to act as couple, because the weather will also become cold as this is a forest area, and it will be an unbearable situation for all of us.

(VARUN AND SOORAJ TRYING THEIR HARD, TO MAKE DEVIKA FALL THEIR SIDE.......AS THIS WAY ONLY THEY CAN ENJOY HER WHOLE NIGHT........AS IF DEVIKA REFUSED TO ACT , THEN THEY HAVE NO SPARE PLAN WITH THEM)

Devika( panicked with varun statement of unbearable situation )- i am rrr.....ready.

Sooraj(trying to poke devika)- for what are you ready, devika

Devika( looked in to the eyes of sooraj)- to be a part of couple act.

Sooraj- thats nice, so to whom you will make your husband, in amongs theses two bastrads???
By this devika was feeling embarrassed,

Devika- mmmmmmmmmmm..........i think , varun.

Sooraj- VARUN AND DEVIKA, ..................ohhhhh wao what a sexy couple came our hotel.....

On this devika just looks down, and was thinking what else left for her to do this night,

All four, comes to the reception, there was a girl sitting working on the computer, as they see varun, anand and devika..........
Girl- hello, how may i help you.

Sooraj- they are my friends, give them that honeymoon room...............................on this that girl looks towards sooraj in sucha manner that how it can be possible, but.... sooraj also signals her to do as said.

Finally, room is allotted to them, the reception girl hand over the room keys to anand, so without wasting any time they start moving upstairs to room no. 101..................first anand, then varun and then devika and sooraj just standing near reception table and looking towards devika and her perfect figure.

As they enters in their room, all three were left with mouth open by the decoration in that room....................the room is fully covered with red roses, on the bed it is nicely decorated by rose petals....................by seeing the decorated bed devika remembers her first night with her husband and begins thinking.....

Devika( herself)- i cannot forget that night........... it was just unforgettable one my hubby, and you didn’t let me sleep that whole night.......... and now you are just busy with your work...... why you are so busy my hubby.

Varun and anand was making plans , that how they can more enjoy devika tonight.........................soon varun receives a message from Sooraj in his mobile.

Sooraj- bro, don’t forgot the deal we have made..........

Varun- don’t worry bro......give me some time to make that happen.
[+] 6 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply
sorry guys, for making you all wait this much......................................but i also have my family, and my job..........i read few harsh comments....some readers just livings for these sites only... they have no work......and the same they are reflecting in their comments.
[+] 1 user Likes Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply
(06-12-2023, 09:24 PM)Gauravbaba Wrote: sorry guys, for making you all wait this much......................................but i also have my family, and my job..........i read few harsh comments....some readers just livings for these sites only... they have no work......and the same they are reflecting in their comments.

bro take your time...take care yourself and your family first....whenever you have free time give updates...thank you
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
nice.. thanks for writing for us...
we have been waiting for months...
now it is very great help from you...
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
Thanks for continuing.....
Nice narration..... Well plotted....
Eagerly waiting for next....
Like Reply
Amazin update take it slow

Looking fwd to next update bro!!
Like Reply
Cant wait for the real first night of devika
Like Reply