Adultery Maids Conspiracy
Superb seduction
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(27-11-2023, 02:14 PM)Nostalgic Wrote: Part 19

Aditi woke up at 5 pm, she fell asleep after masturbating twice.. She took a bath and started working on her routine chores.  Proper sleep after a tiring session helped her to get those extreme thoughts out of her mind. But she was not feeling guilty at all, deep down she knew.. That may not be immediately but at some point in the future that is going to happen. She was looking forward for tour planning but so far apart from Spruha, Divya, Meenal and herself no one else confirmed. 
  She created a separate group of 4 and dropped messages.. “ Seems It's just 4 of us??  Is this plan still on? “

She immediately got a response from the other 3 that we should keep this on… no one wants to cancel this plan. They decided to meet at 8:30 pm and check how to proceed. 
After dinner they started gathering near the garden.. Aditi saw Spruha coming towards the garden, suddenly she remembered that she went to Anna's shop and suddenly mixed thoughts of jealousy and anger started appearing in her mind then she remembered that Anna is more interested in her rather than Spruha . Then a subtle feeling of superiority pleased her heart. 
Both greeted each other with smiles, Divya and Meenal also joined shortly. 

Aditi:” Koi aur interested hai? “ ( Is anyone else interested?) 

Spruha :” I think no… “

Aditi:” Does it make sense? Or shall we plan some other time… next month? 

Divya:” Nooo.. It will keep on just postponing

Meenal:” But we are just 4 and Anna… that's it? 

Spruha:” We can take either our or anyones car… and Anna can drive.. What do you say? 

Aditi:” Spruha don't you think it looks like we are asking Anna as just a driver since we 4 want to go on an outing?”

Meenal:” Exactly… Even I feel it little awkward “ All other knew it is more looking like this only and since they are desperate to go they are dragging Anna. 

Aditi:” One suggestion if you are ok…  Can we include Sudha aunty and Nalini aunty?... They are from the same peer group. For him also some company… and Sundha auntys birthplace village can be covered.. what do you say?”

Divya and Meenal :” Perfect.. Plan” 

Spruha was also happy with this but she was giving second thought since Aditi is suggesting this plan.. 
After a pause.. 
Spruha: yes sounds good.. 

Divya: “ Aunty is there, let me.. Check if she can come her… there are other ladies we should not let others know about this… otherwise all those will dominate us”  Everyone started laughing.. But it was true. They don't want anyone to monitor them… 

She asked Aditi and Meenal to get Anna and she went with Meenal to Nalini aunty. 

Aditi and Spruha started walking towards Anna's shop, both are nervous for their own reasons… since it was Aditi's idea to include Nalini aunty. She thought of clearing any doubt if Spruha had. 

Aditi:” Hey you ok right? If we include aunty? “

Spruha:” Han ok.. Otherwise we can't make this plan successful “

Aditi:” Yes.. You and me will share room wherever it is… and I am damn sure aunty will give us freehand “

Spruha:” Yes.. I know she will “

When they were walking towards Anna's shop, Anna noticed them coming.. He looked at Aditi. 
She was wearing a pista color Capri and loose white T-shirt which was tugged from front… and back side covering her globes aa usual. 
Her dressing sense was exceptionally good. 
Anna looked at her legs and then focused on her crotch and imagined the photo of her wet patch and red panty Meena has shown today. Meena has informed him all the details of the afternoon. 
Anna looked at her crotch area and thought 
“ Kitana maja aayega ise chodane mai” ( How much fun it will be to fuck her) 

Both came near the shop… 

Anna:”Aayiye… sabji lene ?  Spruha to kal hi lekar gayi hai… to tour ki hi baat hogi” ( Please come… Are you here for vegetables?  Spruha has already taken yesterday then it must be tour only)   Aditi looked at Spruha… 

Spruha immediately said ” Tour ke bare mai hi…. Aap jab free honge tab garden ke pas aayiye na” ( It's regarding tour only.. When you get some free time please come near garden) 

Anna:” Thik hai mai ata hun 5min mai.. “ ( Ok.. I will come in 5 mins)  Aditi was just looking… she was not involved in conversation.. Since Spruha immediately responded. 

When they were returning, Anna looked towards Aditi and said again.. 
“ Aata hun.. “ ( I will come)... Aditi smiled and said ok. 
Any other day Spruha would have simply ignored it but since once you start doubting.. You doubt on each and every action. 
Spruha though why that smile and why he is telling her specifically again even though she heard when ilhe informed me… Isn't that special smile on her face?she was not aware but this over thinking is taking her to slippery path and result of that would lead to adultery. 

Nalini and Sudha aunty were already reached the meeting spot. 

Aditi:” Hello Aunty  … how are you?  Aditi was meeting Nalini after long gap… . She was thinking this sohesticated lady was got fucked by Anna like a dog fucking a bitch. 

Nalini aunty also looked towards Aditi for few seconds as if she was admiring her beauty. 

Nalini:” Hey beauty… I am good, I hope you are doing good too”  After greeting Nalini and Sudha aunty… Aditi brought the topic. 

Aditi:” Aunty aapko pata hoga hm log tour ka plan kar rahe hai… aap dono bhi chaliye hamare sath… please “ ( Aunty you knew right we were planning tour… You both please come with us) 

Nalini shocked by this request.. “ Ham budhe log kya karenge … tum jao enjoy karo” ( we old people what can do with you… you go and enjoy) 

meanwhile Anna also joined them… 

Aditi:” we are just 4 … And we are thinking that Anna will feel bored with us, it looks like we are dragging him… if you join we can have same fun what you did in last tour of yours “  Divya, Meenal and Spruha echoed to her statement.. 

Nalini :” Acha to hame Anna ko entertain karane ke liye invite kiya ja rha hai… Anna aap sun rahe hai kya? “ ( Ohh.. So we are invited just to entertain Anna… Are you listening Anna?) 

Everyone started laughing… . 
Divya:” Chaliye na aunty… it will be fun “( Please join with us Aunty… ) 

Nalini :” Thik hai.. Sudha ji.. kya karna hai? “ ( Ok.. Sudha ji what should we do?) 

Sudha:” Chalo chal te hai… . in bachiyon ko gaon kaise hota hai wo bhi dikha dete hai” ( ok we can join them… To these kids will show rural areas) 

Meenal :” Hureeeyy!” Everyone cheered

Sudha aunty looking towards Meenal.. 
: Ye dekho isko..shadi ko 3 mahine huye  ahi… pati ko chod ke tour pe jane ki jaldi hai isko… “ ( Ohh look at her.. Not even 3 months completed for her marriage… she is going to tour leaving husband behind) 

Everyone started laughing.. Yes, Meenal is a new member of their group. She got married 3 months back to Neeraj. She started roaming with this group since last 2 months only.  Meenal and Divya are from the same floor so they became friends and then through Divya she became good friends with Spruha and Aditi also. 
They discussed the plan and decided that they will be starting on Saturday morning. 
First stay will be at Sudha aunties maternal home. 
    Once the plan was discussed Anna went to his shop, Aditi did not expect that she was a little disappointed. He is a different person in the video and here he is a totally different person.  Even though Meena has told a lot about Aditi to Anna and he has even seen her wet panties in a photo today. He personally did not see any advances from Aditi.  So he was thinking if he keeps little distance from her she might take some initiative and step little forward. 
          Aditi reached home after some time. She informed Samar about the tour plan. And she told Samar that she will inform Meena to cook for him. After watching TV for some time she asked Samar. 

Aditi:” Do you know about the Zubis incident? “

Samar:” I heard that something happened outside the main gate .. But don't know .. why? Do you know what happened? “

Aditi started the video and sat next to him, while watching Samar was getting excited. And when he watched Raja's part. How mercilessly he was fucking Zubi.. He was shocked and he even said… “ Kya haal kar raha hai wo Zubi ka.. ? “ ( Look how he making Zubi suffer) 

Aditi:” Do you think Zubi is not liking it?” 

Samar “ It looks like that way only”

Aditi:” wrong observation.. she is enjoying it“ 

Samar just keeps on watching.. But he realized that Zubi was enjoying it.  Once he was done watching… he was hard, he pulled Aditi near and started kissing. 
Aditi said let's go to the bedroom, and got herself on bed and removed her jogger. Her pussy was wet now, she bent.. And said Samar. 

Aditi:” Aao Raja… . Aao tumhari Zubi intazaar kar rahi hai” ( Come in Raja… Yours Zubi is waiting for you)  Samar immediately dropped his pants to ground and got behind her

They will be fucking in doggy style for the first time.. 
He was looking at her wifes butt hole for the first time and honestly since he was no fan of anal sex he didn't like it, even though that is the one of the best butt hole human can dream for. 

He pointed his dick head on her pussy and slowly inserted it in.. And slowly started giving strokes. 
Aditi asked for faster strokes… he increased his speed a little… But he was not that fast as Aditi expected. Even Samar was also not properly fucking her.Seems he was not comfortable in that position. 

Samar:” Aapna regular hi karte hai.. “ ( Let's do our regular style “ Aditi immediately got on her back and was ready for missionary style… 
There was smile on her face… 

Samar inserted in her again… and started giving slow but deep strokes.. 

Samar:"Kisane bheja wo video to you? “ ( who sent that video to you? ) 

Aditi:” Meena .. “

Samar in funny way:” Ohh to ye side bhi hai Meena ki… mujhe to ekdm bholi lagati thi” ( Ohh.. So Meena has this dark side also… I was thinking she is a decent lady)  He was not serious.. 

Aditi immediately:” Ahh… wo to bahut“ ( Ahh.. She is too far.. “ She controlled herself..
After a pause… 

Aditi:”  Ham auraton ki baate hai.. mai nahi bataungi” ( It's our ladies secret I won't tell you) 

Samar:” Ok.. Maybe I will ask her myself.  Saturday she will meet right..? “ There was naughty smile on his face… 

Aditi hit twice or thrice on his back… and couldn't control her smile.. 

:” Kitani gandi tarah se bata rhe ho… “ ( You are saying it in a very bad way..)  There was a smile on her face..  Samar started fucking her with increased speed. She felt his dick was hardened inside her pussy

After a pause.. 
Aditi: “ Usko bol hi deti hun… jab tak mai nahi aati yahan mat aao… kuch logon ki nazar achi nahi hai.. “ ( I will tell her.. Not to come here till I return… someone has wrong intentions here) 

Samar was faster agai.. 

Samar:” Kyun tujhe lagata hai kya mai meri kaam wali ko… chodunga? “ ( Why? do you think I will fuck my maid?) 
 Aditi raised her eyes… But Samar was in a different world, he started baging his wife faster and faster. Aditi also closed her eyes and sensed his hardness… Because of lots of sensation around her pussy since afternoon, these strokes made her cum little early today. It was not a strong orgasm but still she was done.. Samar also ejaculated inside her immediately.. By looks on his face it was good one for him

Once both settled… Aditi looked at him with smile on her face.. 

Aditi:” Really? Meena se? “   ( Really? With Meena?)   She couldn't control her smile… and both laughed out loud. 

Samar:” Jaise tumhe dusare ko soch kar maja aata hai… waise mujhe bhi ata hai.. “ ( The way you get pleasure thinking of someone else… same way I also get) 

Aditi :” Oye.. dusaron ke bare mai sochane ko tumnhe majbur kiya tha.. “ She punched him on chest with fake anger on face( Oye.. you pushed me to think about strangers) 

Samar:” But ultimately you liked right… only thing is that, sometimes we imagine other people and that boosts up our sessions that's good”  Aditi looking at him with still fake anger.. 

He immediately took her in arms and kissed on the lips.  She sensed his wet dick on her thighs and said.. 
Aditi:” Pahale wash karo.. “ ( wash it first) 

He went to the washroom, Aditi lying on bed thinking, how many times Samar must have thought about other women while doing it with me. So it's ok if I think about Anna while doing it with him. 
And he thinks fucking Meena… ohh my god. She felt some weird sensation.. Not sure whether she liked or disliked it but she knew he didn't mean it. 
    Next day morning, while walking Aditi saw Anna only for the first round , they greeted each other and afterwards he was not seen on the balcony.  She looked back from the corner in the first round he had already gone inside and that's where she felt disappointed. 
 In the afternoon when Meena came, she didn't bring up any of yesterday's topic. 
Aditi was expecting Meena will start at one point since yesterday it was left on high note and today there was complete silence.. It was making Aditi uneasy. Finally she spoke.. 

Aditi:” Kal jate jate kya bol rahi thi tu? “ ( Yesterday while going what were you saying?) 

Meena:” Didi sorry uske liye.. mai video dekh kar bahak jati hun har bar aur kuch bhi bakana shuru karti hun… “ ( Didi sorry.. I didn't mean that.. After watching videos I get excited and say something like that everytime) 

Aditi was surprised by that response. She was not ready for that, it seems… after few seconds of pause she spoke

Aditi:” So… tum kal aise hi bol rahi thi” ( Sk.. You were speaking just like that) 

Meena:” Didi mujhe Anna ko aapko ek sath sochane mai maja ata hai… par baad mai bahut bura lagta hai” ( Didi I like visualizing you and Anna together… but after that I feel bad) 

Aditi didn't say anything… 

Meena:” Aisi baate bs sochane mai hi achi lagti hai… “ ( Such things are good in imagination only) 

Aditi “ Matlab? “ ( meaning?) 

Meena:”  Aapki to baat hi chod do… par koi bhi aisi waisi bhi aurat jo 25-26 saal ki ho wo 60 saal ke buddhe ke niche kyon sona chahegi? “ ( Leave about you… even any ordinary woman who is of 26-26 years old why would think of sleeping under 60 years old man) 

Aditi waited for some time thinking and then 

Aditi:” But Spruha.. wo kuch jada hi excited lag nahi lag rahi tumhe? “ ( But Spruha.. Don't you think she is excited too much? ) 

Meena :” Didi sabji lane shop gayi matlab aisa thode hi hai… han man bhi liya agar unko laga hoga ki aur ek bar Anna ke pant maj tambu dekh aate hai… but iska matlab ye thode hi hai ki.. Wo Anna ko tango ke bich mai aane degi” ( Didi just because she went to bring vegetables doesn't mean she will give it to Anna…. I can accept that she must have thought just go and watch tent in Anna's pant… that doesn't mean she will let Anna in between her thighs) 

Aditi did not like this “ Demotivating “  discussion at all. But somehow she was holding it… 

Aditi:” Agar Anna ko pata chala ki Spruha kyon aa rhi hai dukan? “ ( If Anna gets to know why Spruha is coming to shop?) 

Meena:” Kaise pata  chalega… Aur aa bhi gaya to kuch hoga aise lagta nahi” ( How he would get to know?  And even though he gets it… there nothing much can happen)  Aditi was not at all convinced by this answer.. 

Meena:” Anna aapke bare mai itni gandi baat karata hai… kabhi aap pe try mara unone? “ ( Anna thinks so much nasty about you… but did you see Anna ever trying on you?) 

Aditi:” Never .. “

Meena:” Wahi to…usko pata hai kahan pe mil sakata hai… . wahi pe hi try marega wo par fir bhi kisi jawan aurat pe try marana itna asaan nahi hai” ( That's what   He knows from where he can get it.. He will try there only.. And still he knows trying on young woman isn't that easy) 

Aditi was just quiet… 

Meena:” Didi aap tension mat lo… waisa hoga nahi aapke sath” ( Didi you don't worry about it… nothing will happen like that with you)  

Aditi said whatever it is.. I have some work and she went to desk. 

Meena was done with her tasks she said by and left, Aditi said bye. 
Once Meena left Aditi closed her eyes and started thinking about what is going on.  Somehow she knew that some points of Meena were true. Anna is aware where he can get what he is looking for. That is why he never tried anything on her but with Spruha he is trying on her. Aditi knew he threw a condom on her scooty. He showed boner to her. 
        As he mentioned many times to Nalini aunty that I am out of league for him. Maybe he will never try anything on me. her heart was feeling very heavy. She was trying to focus on her work for one hour but she couldn't. Finally she got up and thought of taking small walk in 
passage on the floor itself. Generally she returns from the lift area but today her steps automatically started approaching towards the opposite wing. From the opposite wing she can see Anna's shop. When she reached to the end of the other wing, she looked towards Anna's shop there she saw Anna was on the counter. Meena’s words has caused chaos in her mind. She was thinking I should have not brought that topic in front of her. But what she was telling is reality and she was afraid that Spruha is getting more of Anna's attention. 
    She came back home, took her mobile and a bag for vegetables. Yes she was going to Anna's shop. One can say it's just she was stepping towards a vegetable shop but no.. She was stepping towards adultery. Yes this was going to be the first initiative from Aditi. Maybe because of desperation for Anna's little attention and frustration because Spruha is getting that. If she would have been cool and calm now, definitely she would have not done or at least not at this stage. But today she was not normal. 
    She reached the shop, Anna saw her while coming , Meena had given him brief details about today's discussion. But he was not expecting this immediate response from Aditi, he thought in the tour she might get open a little bit. 
Aditi reached the shop, Anna was alone… she entered the shop, Anna looked at her, she wasn't looking nervous or shy, instead she was looking disturbed and angry. 

Anna:” Aaj kam nahi hai kya? “ ( Don't you have work today? “) 

Aditi:” Han chl rha hai kaam.. Break lekar aayi hun( Yes it's there.. I am on break)   She told this in very dull voice, One could say she was not in a good mood. 

Anna:” Aur tour ki tayari ho gayi? “(And how about tours preparation? “) 

Aditi with frustration :” Mera mood hi nahi hai aane ka? “ ( I am not in the mood to come..)  She was upset and surprisingly she was speaking in front of Anna. She was talking to Anna like this for the first time.  Generally she used to speak properly with respect but now she was speaking like he is someone dear or close friend and she was opening up in front of him. 

Anna:” Kyun? “ ( Why?)  Anna was surprised the way she was speaking. 

Aditi:” man nahi kar rha mera.. “ ( I not feeling to… )    she looked at Anna

Anna:”Tumhe pata hai na tumne bola isliye maine han bola.. Nahi to driver bhejata mai, “ ( You said that is why I agreed to this plan… otherwise I would have sent driver )  He said straight looking at her eyes, Aditi was also looking at him… 

Smile appeared on her face after listening to this.. She continued looking at him for 2 more seconds. Anna looked towards the road just to see if anyone is coming or looking at them.  Anna then looked back at her and said. 

Anna :” Tumhari tino dost bhi bulati to bhi nahi ata mai… tum ja rahi ho to batao.. Meri un logon se kuch jada baat nahi hoti…“ ( Your all three friends would have requested then also I would have denied… if you are going then tell me… I don't interact that much with those three)   Aditi was just looking at Anna with a smile, his words were pleasing her.The way Aditi maintaining eye contact with Anna, Anna understood that this thing has reached to the next level.  Anna felt a twitch in his dick, it started growing just by looking at her smiling face.. 

Aditi:” Hm dono bhi chalate hai”  ( let's both of us go..)  There was smile on her face, and she was looking towards him while saying… and Anna was also looking at this beautiful face and those rosy lips. They looked at each other for 4-5 seconds.. Anna has not expected this will happen so soon. Something he was hearing from Meena he was experiencing now. 

Aditi turned and started looking towards vegetables… She was wearing cream-colored floral pajama pants with a T-shirt.  T-shirt was not covering her ass cheeks plus her pajam was little tight to her buttoks. Anna was going mad after looking at her ass, It was in a perfect round shape and in the right size also. Aditi checked something in mobile and then bent to see the vegetables. Ohh my god Anna has never seen this before… He can't believe that this is happening. He knew Aditi came here for a reason,then isn't it the right time to ask for it? 

He was thinking.. “ Agar abhi puchta hun to shayd agale kuch minito mai iski gaand pe muh ragada raha hunga mai… “ ( If I ask now… maybe in next few mins I will be running my face on her ass)   he was looking at her perfect buttokes in tight pajamas. 

“Jav isko jam ki chodubga..to iski siskariyon ki awaj kano mai gunjegi.. “ ( And when I will fuck her her moans will be feeling my ears) 

“Par puchon kya usase? “( What should I ask her?) 

“ Sidha bataun kya usko ki mujhe teri chudai karani hai?  ( Shall I say directly that I want to fuck her”

He was nervous,  he was not prepared for this… because of eye contact itself he was starting to get hard on. Now looking at her ass its showing a tent in his pants. He looked at her ass closely and saw her pantyline .. 

“ Kya kulle hai isake… aadhe se jada kulle to chaddi ke bahar hi rahate hai… “ ( How perfect cheeks are those….. More than half of the cheeks  are outside her panty)   

“ Agar ab ye han bolati hai to…Aise hi jhuka ke iski chut mai lund ghusanga”( If she says yes… I will make her bend like this and insert my dick in her pussy) 
it was almost a minute Aditi was bent … she got up and stood straight… with this, the pajama got tugged into her ass crack and her globes were showing her perfect size of each cheek. Anna was going mad… she didn't turn immediately she gave some time for Anna to look straight. Initially she started recording video to see if Anna was looking at her ass when she bent, She thought of watching that video once she go back to home. 
    She turned and started looking at other vegetables and then looked towards Anna for billing.  She reached near Anna, he was totally nervous, he never felt such level of nervousness in his entire life. He fucked many women but Aditi is something is way too far from his reach but still he reached till this point. 
He thought of asking Aditi straight but couldn't speak. When stood near him just a feet away from him he can smell her fragrance. 
     Aditi didn't need to see the video to know whether Anna was looking at her ass was not because when she looked down, She noticed a bulge in his pants, Anna noticed from the corner of his eyes that Aditi looked down. After looking at his tent in pant.. Promptly she said “ Ohh! “ her mouth left open.. She took her right hand to her mouth. That happened so fast she thought I shouldn't have reacted in this way. But Anna immediately looked at her.. once their eyes met, Aditi blushed and she couldn't control her smile.  It was clear that she looked at his erection and she was blushing because of that, Anna had the chance to ask her why she was smiling and take this topic further but Anna was on the backfoot today. He was packing the vegetables, Even though he was nervous one mind was telling him, today is the right time… he thought if I am afraid to speak, I can just put my right hand on her ass… he was sure there will not be retaliation from her.  Aditi was standing just to the right side of Anna, after looking at the bulge she was not able to control her smile. As Anna was about to put his hand on her ass, Aditi turned right and she bent again and started looking at bringels. She did not notice Anna's hand was raised and then went back again. But Anna got one more set back today. Here Aditi was again bent just 2-3 feets away from him, For no reason she was looking at bringels. He was looking at her ass and was thinking “ Dabaun kya isaki gaand ab” ( Shall squeeze her ass) .. 
He was feeling something is not right today he has lost his confidence. But still he was pushing himself.. Anna thought and asked.. 

Anna:” Aditi.. Kakadi dal dun kya” ( Aditi.. Shall I put cucumber)  … Aditi understood this is double meaning and so far she was driving this seduction game. This was Anna's first direct response.She was confident because Anna was nervous. She was still bent.. 

Aditi:” Han dal dijiye.. “ ( Yes put it..) 

She sensed Anna coming near her… he was thinking of touching his groin to her ass in order to get cucumber from a bucket which was near Aditi. Since Anna is just near her back Aditi immediately got up and gave space to him to get that. He could not touch it… but his tent was looking bigger now. Aditi looked at it again.. And she put both her hands on face and looked at other side , she was blushing like as if she saw her lover's dick for the first time. When Anna looked at her she was still looking at other and both hands were covering her mouth. Anna was confused whether he crossed the boundary, maybe she was not ready yet.. He was afraid that it would spoil what he has achieved so far. 
He packed cucumbers also.. And kept a bag on the table.. Aditi turned and paid the bill .Aditi so far trying to control her smile.. When Anna looked at her after she paid the bill, she couldn't control it and  laughter erupted uncontrollably… she was laughing like anything, Anna also started laughing… she took the bag and started walking out of the shop…. Still laughing.. 

Yes Anna gets teased too. Two can play the game. , ???

Hot narration. Awesome update.
Like Reply
Super bro what a update...keep rocking....pure seduction ???
Like Reply
Please update bro...

[Image: IMG-20231130-WA0053.jpg]
Like Reply
Waiting dear....
Like Reply
Waiting bro
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20231201-WA0029.jpg]
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for continuation....
Like Reply
Holding tight.....
Like Reply
Seducing
Like Reply
nice seducton
Like Reply
Part 20

Aditi left Anna's shop … Anna was looking at her with a smile on his face. At one moment he was so close to achieving the ultimate goal, he was about to touch his target.. And then suddenly he felt that all the structures he built to reach there were going to collapse in few moments. When Aditi immediately stepped aside when Anna was about to touch his erect dick to her hips he thought it's all gone now. She might react aggressively or might show disappointment….. Yes she was shocked but the way she was laughing he was assured that she wasn't angry or disappointed. But one thing he understood is she is not yet ready, for that matter he was also feeling nervous. Since she came to shop and was a little open with him, he took that step even though his instinct was telling him to wait. But dirty mind was pushing him. He sat in a chair and closed eyes, now he is meditating to calm his body and mind. 
     Here Aditi didn't dare to look back.. Her heart was still beating, she didn't know that Anna was about to touch his erect dick to her. That was an impulse reaction from her since Anna was just behind her. She was laughing since Anna's dick was hard and the way he tried to hide it. She was doubtful whether Anna said “ Kakadi logi kya” ( Will take cucumber?)  intentionally or not. But she noticed Anna was very nervous and she know how bold and the alpha attitude Anna has while fucking Nalini aunty. She felt he was completely harmless and that is why she wasn't worried . If she would have felt that hard dick on her butt definitely this would have been different scene for sure. Mostly not in good way for their upcoming relationship. Since Aditi was disturbed she needed Annas attention but she is not so close to him to take his dick at this point. She is just enjoying the attention she was getting from an alpha male. 
She did masturbate after coming home,  she was imaging that scene and starts laughing… This happened many times before Samar comes home. She was not sure what was making her happy… Annas attention? Or countering Spruha. 
     Next two days were uneventful..In the morning Anna just stayed on the balcony till they completed the first round. Aditi looked back from corner but Anna was already inside home. She thought Anna is nervous and so he avoiding eye contacts and she felt happy for that.  Everyone like such games when they are controlling it and Aditi was thinking she is the one making Anna nervous. 
   Friday afternoon when Meena came she asked about the tour planning . She told Aditi that today also Anna went to Nalini aunty’s house. Aditi immediately asked for a card then Meena replied that she did not record today. She forgot to bring a charger. Aditi's response was.. “Ohh” as if she missed something. 

Meena :” Mujhe kabhi kabhi lagta hai maine aapko ye kya gandhi aadat lagadi… “ ( Sometimes  I wonder why did I introduce you to this bad habit?)   Aditi didn't want this communication, she knew this would end up making her sad. The pool of nectar she was already swimming in ,she don't want to leave . Since so far she didn't do anything wrong she was not at all thinking about the possibility of something  going wrong. Or maybe she just wants to stay on this wave for some more time … and just see how long it takes her. 

Aditi:”Meena please waisa kuch nahi hai… maine iske pahle bhi videos dekhe hai” (Meena nothing like that.. I did watch videos like this earlier) 

Meena:” Par wo shadi ke pahale.. “ ( But that was before marriage.. ) Aditi stopped her immediately… 

Aditi “ Meena please chodo na ye topic ab.. “ ( Meena please leave this topic now..) 

Meena:” Bs ek baat.. Aap khush ho videos dekh kar?  ya jo bhi chl rha hai uske baad se? “ ( Just one last thing… Are you happy after watching videos? Or what are things happening after watching it?) 

Aditi blushed and said… 

“ Tumhe pata hain wo.. “ ( You know that..) She giggled and went to her desk… 

Meena smiled and thought.. 
   “ Ye chut mai lund lekar hi thandi hoyegi… “ ( She will settle down only after taking dick in her pussy) 

Meena completed her work and left Aditi's house. Aditi gave her instructions regarding food preparation for Samar in her absence.
In the evening Spruha came from the office and she saw only Anna was in the shop. She told Pavan that she is going to meet Anna. Pavan said ok and went towards the lift. After the last visit she was aroused and had a very good sex session with Pavan that night. In colleges or high schools sometimes our friends' crush eventually becomes our crush. Since we think more about that person, the same was happening with Spruha. She didn't have that much interaction with Anna as compared to Aditi. But the thought of “something going on between Anna and Aditi”  made her think more about him and now she was slowly going deep in that net. 
    Spruha was wearing a lime colored kurti and tight white leggings. Anna noticed her coming to shop and thought.. “ Lagata hai iski chut mai hi pahale lund ghusega… “ ( It looks like in her pussy only dick with go first) 

Spruha reached the shop, put her bag on counter and said hello to Anna and asked if everything was set for tomorrow.. Anna said yes his car is ready, servicing was done yesterday, All good.. 
Then Spruha started  checking vegetables.. when she was doing she was adjusting her kurti by roaming her hands around her hips. She was pretending as if she was straightening the kurti near her ass. In this way she was showcasing her perfect rounds to Anna. She did that multiple times. Then she came near the counter, bent down and started checking bringels… she was just 2 feet from Anna and her ass was in front of him, her hand moved from her ass one more time but this time it moved on legging and not kurti. Because when she was moving her right hand to her ass.. from left hand she pulled her kurti.. Ans her right ass cheek was clearly visible in tight white legging. He could see panty line also… Anna thought “ Inki chaddiya to gaand dhakti kam aur dikhati jada hai… “ ( Their panties shows ass more and hide less) . 
     Anna was getting this clear signal but since he was not doing anything because of the day before yesterday's setback. He was not at all nervous today, he was just enjoying the view. 
From where he was sitting he could have just simply poke his finger to her ass but he just kept calm and watched. Anna was watching on road also in between and he saw two ladies coming towards his shop.. Both were  too far. But by looking at their bags it was sure that those are coming for vegetables only.Here Spruha was giving good view of her ass to Anna. 

Anna:” Nalini madam aa rahi.. “( Nalini madam coming..) 

Spruha immediately adjusted her kurti.. Stood up in shock.. And looked around. She didn't see her mummyji anywhere. Those two ladies also waiting for someone just below the building only.. She didn't say word..just looked at Anna with a look on her face.. 
“ What is this?? “  she then couldn't control her smile. She knew Anna played with her and it is obvious that she was showing her ass to Anna and now hiding because someone is coming. 

She looked at Anna who first looked at her face and then he looked at her boobs. He was just 2.5 feets away from her and directly looking at her breast. He was openly looking at her perfect boobs. Those were a little smaller than Aditi but giving a perfect hint of her young and prime body. She stayed there for a few seconds, Anna looked at her face and she was not sure how to react , her face was red…she suddenly broke into sweat. She immediately turned and started walking.. Before going out of the shop she looked back and saw Anna was looking at her ass. 
      She was aroused and shocked also, She knew she was showing her back to Anna but she was not ready for his response. She was thinking this time also she will get to see his response in pants only. She realized that she had crossed the limit.
    After dinner they had a final meeting for tomorrow's tour. Spruha was silent most of the time and was avoiding eye contact with Anna  On the other hand, Aditi was very excited. Divya and Meenal were also happy and excited. Once they discussed Nalini and Sudha went to a birthday celebration of someone from their group. Anna also left immediately … Spruha was looking at him, he was cool as if nothing happened, she thought that's good and she smiled. 
     Next day they gathered at the ground floor, all excited for the journey they are going to start.  Everyone was looking great… Everyone has dressed for traveling and looking alluring. 

Meenal.. She has the same figure as Spruha, If someone looks from behind he might get confused whether she is Spruha or Meenal. But Spruha was more beautiful..Meenals voice was like “ Koyal” ( Cuckoo bird) , that makes her cute, her cute round shaped face and fair skin. She looks like a teenager.  She was wearing a sky blue T-shirt which was showing her perfect boobs and tight black leggings which was showing her round ass cheeks. 

Divya was a strong and big woman with a proportionate body structure. She was 5.11” but she doesn't look thin or bulky either. She was a dusky beautiful woman with bright white big eyes. Her eyes are very catchy. Because of her height and size her boobs and ass cheeks are bigger but looks perfect on her body. By nature she was a bold woman among all. In their group she is the only one used to crack most naughty and double meaning jokes.  She was wearing mid size Jean shorts, those were tight to her hips and the size of her big ass cheeks clearly understandable. She was wearing a navy blue tank top and jacket on top of it. That she was going to take off immediately after sitting in the car.  Sudha aunties eyes widened after looking at her short.. Divya laughed . Then Sudha aunty gave high five and said 
“ Beti sundar dikh rahi hai.. “ ( Dear you are looking beautiful) 

Spruha was wearing blanket blend shorts and a T -shirt. Her ass and boobs looked perfect.Her She was looking like a model. 
Aditi was wearing a super light pink capri and white T-shirt. 
   All four young women were looking beautiful today. Nalini aunty was wearing knee length cotton pants and T-shirt. Sudha aunty was wearing her regular punjabi dress. 
They all were waiting for Anna… and Anna came down. He was wearing a T-shirt and tracking pants. It was not unusable for Aditi, Nalini and Sudha… because they have seen him in these clothes while performing yoga and giving yoga sessions to society members. 
But for Spruha, Divya and Meenal it was new… 

Spruha:” Ohho Annaa… aap to handsome lag rhe ho. “ ( Ohho Anna.. You are looking handsome)  Everyone started laughing.. Anna didn't reply, just simply laughed and went towards the car.  Spruha was feeling relaxed now.. After yesterday's incident she was thinking it will be awkward to face him but, her prompt compliment on Anna's dressing cleared all those thoughts from her mind. 
Even Divya and Meenal also complimented Anna. 

Aditi :” Shayd aap log pahali bar dekh rhe ho Anna ko in kapadon mai…. “ ( Seems you are seeing Anna in these clothes for the first time.) 

Anna was keeping his bag in car. 

Divya in a very low voice.. So that only these 4 ladies can hear, she asked Aditi “Acha.. Tu kab gayi thi Anna ko kapade badalate dekhane? “ ( Ohk.. When did you go to see Anna while changing his clothes)   This typical Divay.. She is now in wicked mode.Meenal immediately said “Aww”  Nalini aunty understood some nasty joke was passed.. She just smiled.. 

Aditi started laughing:” Hogyi ab tu shuru.. “ ( You are started now..) 

Spruha:” Yahi ek hai jo ghar se kam karati hai… kya pata break lekar jati hogi” ( She is the one who works from home.. Who knows she must be paying visits in her break)   This is one thought that was there in the back of her mind from the last few days. 

Aditi punched Spruha on the shoulder.. :” Aur kya pata tu hi… office se aate hi shop mai jakar aati hogi” ( And who knows you must be going to his shop after coming from Office immediately)   Spruha was shocked… how would Aditi know about it? Because only Anna was there both times when she visited, There are most unlikely chances that Aditi has seen me in the shop. If she would have seen it she would have mentioned earlier itself.. Did Anna tell that to her? If yes.. Then why Anna is telling her.. That means they are surely meeting and he is talking about me. Spruha was now almost sure that something between Anna and Aditi was going on. Maybe with that confidence only Anna was looking at my boobies without fear. 
     One thing Spruha didn't know was that Aditi knew this because she watched the video and as per Aditi's knowledge Spruha visited only once. 
   Spruha was calm and thinking something.. Aditi noticed it and even she was worried now. She must be thinking how would I know. 

Divya told Anna as she saw Anna was about to sit in the car. 
“ Anna rukiye baithiye mat gadi mai… pahale photo lete hai” (Anna, wait, don't sit in the car yet.. Let's take photo first)  

They took one selfie. Everyone's family members were there to wish for a happy and safe journey. 

Aditi immediately went to the back seat and then followed by Spruha. So there was no confusion about who would sit in the back seats.  Nalini aunty sat in the front seat when Sudha aunty insisted . In the middle seat Sudha aunty, Meenal and Divya settled.. 
    Around 8:30 am their journey started with excitement, some songs and jokes. They had heavy breakfast in the home itself. Their plan was to reach Sudha auntys home by 2 pm and have a meal there itself. She had already planned this. 
    Since Sudha aunty is diabetic, Anna knew that they have to take some pee breaks in between. They were in a jungle area now, there were no roadside restaurants or dhabas. The place was cool, on the road side in between there were some mango trees. These women were getting excited after looking at “kaccha aam” ( baby Mango) . This was the season of early summer, Trees were filled with baby mangoes. Anna looked and Nalini aunty… Nalini aunty understood.. 

Nalini:” Sudha Di.. break lena hai kya? Bahut time lagega koi dhaba aane mai” ( Sudha Di.. Shall we take a break now? There is no nearby Dhaba) 

Sudha aunty said yes. 
It was a ghat road( zig zag). Anna took the car to the roadside near one mango tree. He got out of the car and looked around. There was tall grass on the road side and in between there were some passages. He went through that grass, he looked around that was open space so he went straight and moved down a slope. In this he went towards the right side and there he saw lots of bushes he then started peeing there. 
He looked around and saw lots of mango trees were there and lots of mangoes hanging down one can pull from ground itself. Once he finished urinating he thought of getting mangoes but again he thought these ladies might think hand was not washed so he thought let bring them here itself. 
       Here these 4 ladies are trying to hit mangoes with stones but so far no luck. Since this tree was big. Sudha aunty was waiting for Anna to come since she was not sure which side Anna went.  Nalini told her, Anna went to this side.. You can go to that side. She pointed toward the right side.  Looking at the grass around Nalini asked, "Do you want me to come with you? “ 
Sudha:” Aa sakti ho to chal... “ ( If you can.. Then come) 

Divya who's bladder was full since she drank two glasses of juice. Wanted to get release.. She told

Divya:” Rukiye mujhe bhi halka hona hai” ( Wait.. I want to pee) 

Nalini told her to go with Sudha aunty.. Seems Nalini didn't want to go. 
 They crossed the big grass and they were on an open field now.  There was little grass and bushes after that also but these ladies didn't dare to cross that. They were not aware that Anna was just a few meters away from them, at that point even he was not aware that these ladies were coming straight towards him. 
    He looked at the mango tree and was about to go up towards the car. He saw Divya, who was in tank top now. She had taken her jacket off once the journey started. Divya looked around and unbuttoned her shorts. Anna stayed there just behind the bush, he was some 10-15 meters away from her.. When she was about to sit , Sudha aunty who was on her right side around 20 meters said.. 

“ Kar jaldi Anna niche gaye hai .. aane ke pahale kr” ( Do it immediately.. Anna went towards that side.. Before he comes, finish it.
[+] 4 users Like Nostalgic's post
Like Reply
Part 21

Divya who had already pulled her shorts down and her cheeky green color panty was visible. Anna was looking at her pussy shape.. Divya turned to see back to make sure anyone is there and then pulled her panties… when she turned to see towards the back side. Anna saw her big ass cheeks. She pulled the panties and Anna can see those big black globes. Meena is also dusky, and he had squeezed Meena's ass  many times but Divya's ass cheeks are bigger
than anyone and those are one shade fair than Meena.

After looking at her Anna said to himself, 

Anna;”Society mai to har kisi ki gaand mast hai.. Iski kaali hai par kitani badi aur mulayam lagati hai” ( In this society everyone's ass is good… Her ass is dark but it's biggest and looks smooth also) 

Divya turned and sat down to urinate.. 
Anna was looking at her shapely inner thighs and then focused on her pussy. It was a big pussy, her pussy lips also looked bigger. Her pussy was darker than her ass. Then she started urinating … Every thing was big for this big lady.. Her thighs, her pussy… and her urine flow was also bigger. When she started immediately that sound Anna heard “Shurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr” 

Sudha aunty was already done. After listening Divya's urinating sounds, she said “ Pani niche tak jayega “ ( The flow will go till downhill) she giggled… and walked towards the car. 
Since Divya's bladder was full, she had already made a pool below her but still she was not done.To avoid getting her feet wet in her urine she changed the place… and now she was showing her back to Anna. Anna was again looking at her big ass cheeks. He was aroused but he can't do anything now. Divya cleaned her pussy using tissue and got up. When she got up Anna looked at her ass and thought.. 
“ Isaki gaand me lawada ghusane mai asali maja hai” ( Real fun will be penetrating dick in her ass) 

Divya went towards the car.. Anna looked at the area Divyas had drenched.
He took some time and then went to the other side and started walking towards the car. When he reached the road.. He was far away from the car . Everyone thought Anna went far away to urinate. Especially Divya and Sudha aunty.. 
When Anna reached near car, These ladies asked him to help getting some baby mangoes . Anna said there are some trees just nearby  you can get yourself. Nalini and Sudha didn't join but other young women started walking behind Anna. Aditi was the one who was walking with him. They reached near trees and these ladies went mad by looking at those low hanging mangoes.  Anna went near a big rock and sat there. Aditi got 3-4 mangoes and she came near Anna. 

Aditi :” Thank you Anna… maine itane chote aam kabhi khaye nahi the… wow maja aa rha hai.. “ ( Thank you Anna.. I never ate such baby mangoes… it's yummy.. I loved it).. 

Anna:”Koi baat nahi.. “( No worries..) 

Aditi looked towards other ladies and then asked Anna

Aditi:” Anna aapko ye kapade ache dikhte hai… par kisine bola tha kya aapko ye pahane ke liye? “ ( Anna , these clothes look good on you… but did anyone tell you to wear these?) 

Anna smiled and “ Kyun? Aisa kyon puch rahi ho? “ ( Why? Why are you asking?) 

Aditi:” aise hi” ( just like that) 

Anna:” Mujhe hi thoda viparit lag rha tha… ki tum logon ke sath mai ekdm hi gawar dikhata “ ( I was feeling it odd.. I would have looked contrast with you) 

Aditi:” Anna please aisa mat boliye… aur mujhe aapke kapadon se kuch farak nahi padata” ( Anna please don't say like that… It doesn't matter me which clothes you wear) 

Aditi looking at his face.. Anna smiled and then said. 

Anna:” Tum andar dil se bhi utni hi sundar ho.. “ ( Your heart is also beautiful)   Aditi blushed after hearing compliments from Anna. 

Aditi:” Andar se bhi matlab?  “( I am beautiful from inside also… means?)  She looked at other ladies who were busy with mangoes.. 

Anna started laughing.. He understood she wanted to hear it from him. Spruha who was looking towards them in between.. Finally spoke. 

Spruha:” Joke hame bhi batayiye Anna” ( Let us also know the joke.. ) 
     Aditi and Anna looked at each other.. 

Anna:” Aditi bol rahi hai in chote aam ka juice banayegi… “ ( Aditi is telling she will make juice of these baby mangoes)  He lied proficiently… and Aditi supported that with the same strength. 

Aditi:” Han bilkul ban sakta hai juice inka.. “( Yes definitely we can make juice of these) 

Anna and Aditi looked at each other, Aditi controlled her smile. Anna got up and told them let's go.  Aditi started walking towards the car.. Other ladies were still hanging on branches to get some more mangoes. 
Anna was walking behind Aditi, She walked some distance and she bent down saying something poked to her shoes it seems. It was just an excuse to bend in front of him. She knew only they were there and all around just bushes. All over greenery, full of oxygen,cool weather in that hilly area and cool breeze making her excited. She knew he was just 3-4 feets away from her.  She stayed like this bent pose for a few seconds, even though Anna was getting these signals he decided not to make physical touch, I should get more and more invites from her then only I should touch her. 
    He looked at her ass and said.. 
“Bahut sundar aur aakarshak“ ( Very beautiful and attractive) 

Aditi got up, looked back, giggled… and asked

“ Kya? “ She was blushing.. 

Anna just smiled and looked around….Aditi was about ask again.. 

Anna:” Tum… bahar se bhi aur andar se bhi”   something Aditi asked a few mins back he is responding now. 

Aditi blushed and Anna looked into her eyes, Aditi couldn't maintain eye contact with him this time..she blushed and turned. 
This was a totally different feeling for her, like she was a teenager and talking to her crush. 
They reached near car, after some time others also came and their journey started again.. 
    Aditis heart was still beating faster, when the car started she closed her eyes. She was thinking where am I heading? In those bushes, If he would have touched me or would have kissed me then?  There is no secret now that something is building up between Anna and Aditi. It's not just a physical attraction, she was emotionally also getting attracted towards him. 

Meena was saying that day “ Kuch dino ki baat hai…Anna aapko chodega jarur “ (It's just a matter of a few days ...Anna will fuck you for sure) 
Ohh my god… Indeed, I don't think I have the strength to say no to him if he approaches me. If I say no, there are others waiting for an opportunity. when she opened her eyes.. Spruha was looking at her. 

Spruha was keeping a close eye on Anna and Aditi now. She herself was getting attracted towards Anna but it's more of physical attraction. Yesterday when Anna was staring at her boobs she was shocked and left the shop in a few seconds but now looking at Anna and Aditi, Spruha was thinking I wish I would have stayed in the shop a little more.

Around 3 pm they reached Sudha auntys maternal home. The house was big, In that small village no house was as big as this. 
In this house Sudha auntys brother Sharad lives. Along with his son, daughter in law and 2 kids. Sharad’s wife passed away few years back.  His Son Rajat looks after their farms.His wife Rachana is a housewife. She was a beautiful lady.  
  Once everyone freshened up.. Rachana said food is ready. Rachana and Rajat knew Anna and Nalini aunty since the last time also they stayed here. Plus Anna and Rajat both being farmers they talked more and more about farms and crops and cattles .  
Since Meenal was only vegetarian , Rachana cooked separate food for her. Seems Sudha aunty already told her. Everyone was pleased by Rachana’s hospitality. 
After the meal they thought of taking one hour rest and then planned to go to their farm. 
            After enough rest,all ladies got ready for the field trip.  They wore either track pants or pajamas. Rajat went ahead to repair some electric motor. Farm is on walkable distance, Sharad uncle and Rachana also joined them. 
These young women walking through village streets, everyone was watching them as if they were some foreigners.  Such fair and beautiful ladies they have seen only on TV. 
Sudha Aunty, Nalini aunty and Rachana walking ahead.. After them Anna and Sharad uncle … and these 4 young women, exploring house structures, clicking pics of chicken and goat kids . Some kids were playing cricket… Divya and Spruha played with them and Aditi clicked those photos. 
While going, On the road side they saw one buffalo was tied to a tree and 2 men were sitting nearby, looked like they were waiting for someone.  Then these ladies heard the voice of one buffalo that came from their back.  There was one dark young teenager, holding buffalo by rope. This buffalo was bigger, and was looking very  impatient. He was trying to pull that dark boy. 
After looking at two buffalo, Meenal pushed one theory.. 

Meenal:” Mujhe lagta hai… they are going to make these two fight, look how aggressive is this bigger one”

Everyone except Aditi agreed to this theory. Aditi noticed something that other ladies didn't notice.The big buffalo who came just a minute back was a bull buffalo. Meena told her once that in the village they get female buffalo bred by the strongest bull buffalo in the village. 
She noticed that the men seated near female buffalo got up but signaled that boy holding bull buffalo to hold for some more time. She understood by their signal that they were waiting for us to go. Then she noticed that all these ladies took out their phones to record the fight.. Aditi told

Aditi :” Chalo yahan se… “( Let's move from here..) 

Meenal :” Why? “ 

Aditi:” They are waiting for us to leave… “ 

Divya :” Kyon hm fight nahi dekh sakte kya? “ ( Why? Can't we watch the fight?) 

Aditi:” Hamare Jane ka intzar kar rhe hai wo log… koi fight nahi hone wali” ( They are waiting for us to go.. No fight is going to happen here) 

Anna heard this , who was just a few meters away from them told.. 

Anna:” Tumhare jane ka intzar kr rhe hai wo log… unka time waste mat kro.. “ ( They are waiting for you tk go… don't waste their time)  he said and continued walking ahead… 

Spruha:”  Par kyun?”  

The boy who was holding bull buffalo was staring at Aditi, he was directly looking at her boobs. Aditi looked at him but he didn't dare to look back.. Aditi turned and he was looking at her ass. Aditi looked back again and he was still looking at her like a lecher. He got distracted and couldn't control that bulls aggression…At one point the bull gave a big jerk to the neck and he got freed. He ran towards  female buffalo, cameras were on… 

That bull buffalo reached behind other female buffalo.. And the female raised her tail and uncovered her vagina… Bull buffalo penis which was like a big carrot, came out. This bull mounted on her and gave a big thrust and then slowly dismounted her. 

When his penis came out at that point these women understood what was going on… and everyone was like… 

“Awwwwnnn..Kya hai ye? “

Spruha and Meenal covered their faces and couldn't record actual penetration. Only Divya recorded it ,without missing a second and Aditi also watched it from some distance… She was standing separately from others since she walked some distance after Anna said that these people were waiting for us to go. 

One aged man who was seated there said.. 

“ Tume ye dekh kar sharam aayegi isiliye to rok rahe the usko… par wo kaise rukega”( You might feel embarrassed that is why we were holding that bull… but he can't hold for long) 

Aditi didn't look back towards that young boy she knew he must be still staring. But when that bull slipped from his hands in that chaos everyone was looking towards buffalos, this young boy walked towards Aditi that she was unaware of and when she saw a bull buffalo mount the female… she watched it with surprise and her mouth was left open.. Then she heard one voice near her left ear.. 
“ Tumhara munh aisa hi khula rahega… jab tumhari gore kullon ke bich mai… tumhari gaand ki gulabi ched mai mera kaala lund ghusega… “ ( Your mouth will stay open like this.. when I ram my black dick in your pink ass hole.. Between your fair ass cheeks)  Aditi was shocked by a sudden voice and she looked towards the left that dark guy was standing nearby, she immediately walked towards the right few steps.. and said.. 

Aditi:” Idiot.. Nikal yahan se” ( Idiot.. leave) 

He smiled shamelessly and looked and looked at her boob and signaled sucking her nipples.. 

That guy:” Mumme daba daba ke… tere thun chusunga” ( Will suck your nipples while squeezing your boobs)  he said that and went near his Buffalo.. 

Aditi thought he must be a high school dropout gone case. She ignored that harmless teenager, This is one of the dirty comments passed on to her. She looked Divya was speaking with old men, 

Divya told that man that we were thinking it was going to be a fight but we experienced something else and started laughing… 

she said bye and then she turned and coming towards Aditi.. When she turned, those men looked at her ass and one signaled with his hands as if showing a big watermelon.. 

These ladies started laughing and they saw Anna and others went far ahead so these ladies started running behind them. 
These young women were enjoying themselves like kids. 

Divya:” kitana jaldi ho gya uska…bechari bhains abhi bhi unsatisfied hogi” ( how quickly he was done.. That poor buffalo must be still unsatisfied)   Everyone started laughing on this.. 

They are enjoying themselves like they are on a college trip. Aditi was a little quite for some time and then she thought it's ok… men will always be like this. Here these guys has never seen someone like us so it is expected such kind of behavior. 

They reached the farm, Sharad uncle and Rachana showing their crops and mango and guava trees . Rachana asked these ladies to let's grab some guavas.  Then these ladies went to the tree and started searching for big and ripened ones. Rachna was talking with these young ladies and they were having fun. Rajat was yet cone, he was somewhere on the other side of the farm.  They spent some 30 mins and then Divya said in a kiddish tone..
 “ mujhe susu aayi hai… hm ghar kab jayenge ? “ ( I need to pee… when will go home?) 

Promptly Rachana said.. 

“ Wo ganne ke khet mai jao.. “ ( Go in that sugarcane field) 

Meenal giggled.. Then Rachana thought she must be feeling awkward. 

Rachana:” Are jaiye.. 1 min ke kam ke liye kyon ghar jane ke jaldi “ ( Don't worry you go.. it's just matter of one minute for that why do you want to go home early) 

Divya :” Maine suna hai gaon mai koi affairs ho to “Wo “ Karane ke liye ganne ke khet mai jate hai? “ ( I heard that in villages if there is a secret affair.. To do “That” Couple go in sugarcane field)   Everyone was like “Awww”

Rachana looked around and giggled and said:” Han sahi suna hai aapne… Sabase safe aur secret jagah hoti hai… ( Yes you heard right.. That is best safe and right place) 

Divya :” Makes sense… Aditi chal na mere sath to keep watch” ( Makes send… Aditi please come with me.. Just to keep an eye around) 

Aditi giggled.. Ok let's go. 

Sugarcane field was on around 100 meters distance.. Divya and Aditi walked to the field.

Divya went inside and said “ Indeed this is a hidden spot “ and Aditi stayed outside of the field only. When Divya was urinating inside a sugarcane field.. Aditi also got the feeling of urinating. When Divya came out Aditi told.. Mai bhi karungi… She looked at Anna and others talking and Anna's back was towards her. 

Divya :” Jao. Koi nahi dekh raha hai.. “( Go. No one is watching) 

Aditi went inside.. She was struggling with leaves of sugarcane. She went around 15-20 feets inside. Wind was flowing with medium speed and the soughing of wind through the leaves. Aditi just pulled her track pant and red panty just below her butts and about to sit.. But Divya heard some sound. “ Kuch awaj aayi”( I heard something) 

Aditi had already pulled her panty and track pant.. She was bent and waiting for Divya's clearance to sit and proceed with urinating.  Because of leaves making noise near Aditi's ears she couldn't hear it at all.. But Divya heard little voices but she was not sure.  So she was trying to understand where it came from.. She even looked towards Aditi also whos panty and track pant was already below mid thighs and she was bent and about to sit. 

Aditi has spread legs to keep her legs on heaps and she was bent.. Aditi didn't know that sound which Divya heard that came from behind her. Yes, Rajat was on his way back.. And he was coming through this field only. 
When he was crossing this field, he saw in just 10 feets from him.. Aditi was pulling down her black track and red panties together. He stayed still… he didn't move. If Aditi would have turned she would have seen him but she didn't look back. Rajat saw Aditi and stopped at the same point. He heard Divya saying about some voices she heard. 
    He can't believe Aditi, who has a more beautiful face and attractive structure than most actresses he had seen on TV, is pulling her panty down. He can't believe his eyes, that those pale white ass cheeks are naked in front of him.When Divya said about voices.. Aditi spread legs and kept on heaps and bent but didn't sit. In this position… he could see the gap between her ass cheeks widened because she spread legs and when she bent.. He could see the pinkish ass hole of Aditi. He is the second human to see adult Aditi in this pose after Samar. His dick was hard now. Pinkish brown ass hole he never imagined. So far he has seen only Rachana's ass and her ass hole is dark.  Aditis ass cheeks were also pinkish White.Even her pussy lips were visible in this position. If no one would have been here except Aditi. There was no chance that  she would have got out of this field without being fucked. 
When she sat after Divya said  carry on.. 
Aditi slowly sat and started peeing.Rajat was looking at the urine stream which was making “shuuurrrrrr” Sound. Aditi spanked her right ass cheek and it seems the mosquito bit her. After spanking her ass cheek became red. Rajat thought.. 

“ iska pati to iski roj gaand marta hoga.. “ ( Her husband must be fucking her ass daily) 

Aditi was done, she got up and cleaned her vagina with tissue. When she was pulling her panty up, Rajat saw her ass cheeks for one last time and saved it in his eternal memory. 

Aditi went out and both Divya and her started walking towards other ladies. Rajat went near pool Aditi had created, now it has just the foam left. He couldn't control it but to smell it. He took some time and then came out of the field. Divya notices him coming from the same line where Aditi peed and he was wearing a blue T shirt, she remembered she saw something blue behind those leaves but didn't think it was him. 
She thought Aditi had given him a good treat but I can't tell this to Aditi now, she might go mad. 
   After some time they all started returning home, on the way home, They saw school and some kids were playing there.  One young man was teaching a few kids “ Lathi Kathi” ( an ancient martial art of fighting with  sticks). He was teaching them some basics only. Everyone was exploring  the village school and garden which was maintained by students. Anna went near those boys who were playing “Lathi Kathi/ Khela”.  When Anna went there and spoke with the kids, Aditi saw it and she also went there. 
Anna was telling them some tactics, and then he started giving a demo to them. All those kids, their trainer and Aditi, were shocked by Anna's speed. Aditi immediately started recording Annas these skills. 

Divya, Meenal and Spruha also saw this from distance and started cheering for Anna. After a few mins Anna said bye to those kids and Aditi and he started walking towards other members of the group. 

Aditi:” Anna… aap na best ho.. Aapko kya nahi ata” ( Anna.. You are the best.. You know everything) 

Anna just laughed and looked at her  

Aditi:” Itani umar mai bhi aap mai itani furti kaisi hai? “ ( At this age also how come you have such agility) 

Anna:” Aagle 10-12 saal tak.. meri furti jara bhi kam hogi nahi… kamar bhi waisi hi hilegi jaisi ab hilati hai” ( Aagale 10-12 years my agility is not going to reduce a bit.. Even my waist will also move same as now) 

He was saying about his agility that was ok but why he was telling about his waist. Aditi smiled and asked.. 

Aditi:” Kamar ka kyon bata rahe hai aap? “( Why are you telling about your waist?)  She was smiling while asking… Anna also smiled and replied. 

Anna:” Kamar thik to hi jindagi mai maja hai.. Bina kamar ke insan kya hi kar payega”( If one has a good waist then there is fun in life.. Without waist what one can do)   Anna looked at her… she was giving a cunning smile now. 

They both were walking towards other group members, by this time they almost reached there. Aditi was about to say something then she heard Rachana's voice, it seems she was impressed by Anna.. 

Rachana:” Anna aapka to jawab nahi. jawan ladakon ko sharam aayegi itani teji se lathi ghuma rahe the aap” ( Anna there is no word for your skills. The way you were moving stick so fast, even young men will feel ashamed)  Anna just giggled.. It looked like Rachana was very impressed by Anna's speed. 
         They reached home, Rachana started cooking and these 4 helped her. After dinner they talked for some time. In this two story house , Today guests will be staying on the second floor. 
   On the ground floor near Rajats and Rachanas bedroom there is a staircase that opens on the big living or TV room on the second floor. On the right side of the living room there was a big terrace and on the left side of this living room there were two bedrooms.  So Rajat thought in One bedroom Anna will sleep, second one for Nalini and Sudha aunty.  These four will sleep in the living room. He put three mattresses for these ladies in the living room on the 2nd floor. 
Anna was roaming on the terrace.. And he told Rajat . He will sleep on the terrace, so Rajat put a mattress for him on the terrace. 
When Aditi and the group came to the second floor after chit-chat. They saw in the living room that bedding was ready for them.All their bags were in the bedroom where Nalini and Sudha aunty were sleeping. They went to that room and changed into night dresses. Aditi was about to wear pajamas but when she saw Spruha and Divya were wearing sleeping shorts. She They thought of sitting some time on the terrace and they saw Anna was sleeping there. 
Divya said immediately… 
“ Wow terrace pe sone ka maja hi kuch aur hai…” ( Wow it will be fun sleeping on terrace) 

Aditi:” we will also sleep on the terrace “  All ladies were excited and went inside to bring their mattresses. Anna heard this and he knew the terrace was big but he still thought it is not ok to sleep with them on the terrace. 

When those ladies brought their mattresses and put them on the terrace. They placed those 3 mattresses on the other side.. There was a gap of 5-6 feet in between their 3rd mattress which was close to Anna and  Anna's mattress.
     Anna got up and said I will go inside… 

Everyone was like “Why? “

Meenal “ Aap kyon ja rhe ho andar? “ ( Why are you going inside?) 

Divya:” Anna kyon… it's not necessary”

Spruha :” If you have a problem ham hi andar jate hai… “ ( if you have a problem then we will go inside.) 

Anna:” mai bahut kharrate marta hun… “ ( I snore a lot… )  he said just to convince them… 

Divya:” Hm bhi kharrate queens hai…” ( We are also snore queens… )   Everyone started laughing.. This statement doesn't makes sense at all but it was sufficient to make Anna laugh. 

Aditi:” Anna agar aapko dikkat hai to ham hi andar jate hai”( Anna if you have problem then we will go inside) 

Finally Anna agreed to stay.
[+] 4 users Like Nostalgic's post
Like Reply
Part 22

Finally Anna agreed to stay.This was the first time he saw Aditi in shorts and she was looking awesome. Her ass cheeks were clearly visible. 
Aditi wanted to sleep on Anna's side but Spruha cleverly grabbed that place. Meenal and Divya jumped in mid, Aditi had to sleep to the other end. She thought it's ok.. She switched off the lights and now they are looking at the sky and stars. This is the first time they were sleeping under the stars. 
These girls were chit-chatting some gossip and some fun… in between Divya's nasty jokes. It was going good. They were having too much fun. Spruha looked towards Anna who was just on 5-6 feets from her… and said

Spruha:” Thank You Anna… aapki wajah se ye tour ho rahi hai “ ( Thank you Anna.. Because of you this tour is happening.. “
     Everyone agreed to this and said “thank you Anna” simultaneously , As if they were school kids.

Anna initially was denying.. But when everyone said thank you. He started laughing and said… 

“ Koi baat nahi.. “ ( No problem) 

These girls started talking again, regarding some celebrity affairs and then office stuff. 
Some movies and some bold scenes in movies. Divya and Meenal were sleeping in the middle. Divya is the funniest and bold character of this group. Divya got in to the character they were discussing and  put leg on Meenals thighs and said.. 

:” Aaj  ki raat.. Hona hai kyaaa? “ 

Suddenly feeling Divya's leg on Meenals thighs.. She immediately moaned “ Aww.. “  And that was a moan that came implicitly.. 
Both Aditi and Spruha started laughing.. 

Meenal in a dramatic voice.. “ Sorry Neeraj.. Ye tumhari Meenal munh dikhane ke layak nahi rahegi… pata nahi kya kya hone wala hai mere sath.. “ ( Sorry Neeraj.. God knows what things are going to happen with your Meenal.. She won't be the same as before) 
Laughter has reached the next level… Everyone started laughing out loud. That was a perfect dramatic voice and the way she spoke was superb. 

Even though they were speaking in low voices since Anna was just 5 feets. He was clearly able to hear their discussions. He was trying to ignore but still all the words were falling on his ears. 

Once they stopped laughing… Spruha said
:” Asali maal toh tumhare right side mai hai..kar le maje“ ( The main item is on your right side.. Have fun)   she was talking about Aditi.. 

Aditi:” Don't even think about it.. Spruha ko hi khich le tere pass  …Spruha aisa kar tu aaja yahan pe..( Pull Spruha …Spruha, do one thing you come here at my place) 

Indirectly she was asking that place because that will be closer to Anna. 
They remained in the same places. They could hear some voices from the ground floor as Rachana was speaking with someone on the phone. 

These ladies kept on talking for 30-40 mins and they were feeling sleepy now. Aditi wanted to piss. She asked Divya to come with her. Divya said let's go. 
When they were returning back.They were about to go to the staircase.. They heard a moaning voice from Rajat and Rachan’s bedroom. Divya  immediately went near the door and put her ear near the door and started listening. Aditi hit her and asked her to go to the staircase. But Divya signaled her to keep quiet and she gestured with hands that they are fucking. She made left hand fingers round and with right hand index finger penetrating in that hole. Aditi immediately put hand on her mouth. She signaled let's go.. 

But Divya stayed still and started listening carefully… After a few seconds Aditi also put her ear on the door.. they could clearly hear Rajats and Rachana discussion.. Some words were muffled but some were very clear. It looks like they haven't started the actual fucking. 

Rachana:” Ounnn… dhire dabayiye.. “ ( Ounn… please squeeze it slowly) 
     Seems he was pressing her boobs.. Rachana was a beautiful and fair lady. She always stays home only. She wears a saree and her voluptuous figure shows her assets. She was a short lady but her butt cheeks looks bigger. When she walks her ass sways. 

Rachana:” Aaj kya ho gya hai achanak aapko? “ ( What happened to you suddenly?) 

Rajat:” Kyon?” ( Why?) 

Rachana:” Hafte mai ek din karane wale aur wo bhi aram aram se… aaj kuch jada hi Josh nahi chadh gya? “ ( You used to do it once in a week and that too very gently.. Don't you think you are too much today?) 

Rajat giggled and :” To kya huwa.. Aaj man kiya” ( So what… I am in mood today?) 

Rachana:” pakka un charon mai se kisi ko to soch kar hi aapni biwi ko ragad rahe ho.. “ ( For sure you are thinking about someone from those four and squeezing your wife) 

Rajat giggled and he spanked her ass… seems he squeezed it.. 

Rachana:” Aww… umnn umnnn… kiske bare mak soch kar biwi ki daba rahe ho…..Ohh ungali nahi andar..“( Whom are you imagining while squeezing wife's …ohnn don't put finger inside)   seems he was squeezing her ass and trying to insert finger inside.. 

Divya and Aditi looked at each other and tried to control their laughter. They understood what discussion was going inside.

Seems he already inserted finger in her ass.. 

Rajat:” Dekh ab kaise ja rahi ungali… “ ( See how the finger is going in ) 

Rachan:” Aap pakka Aditi ko hi soch rahe ho… “(For sure you are imagining Aditi only..) 

Divya looked at Aditi.. Who was already in shock. 

Rajat:” Han na.. Kya gaad hai usaki… zukane ke baad kya dikhti hai “ ( Yes.. What an ass she has  .. The way it looks when she bends is Awww) 

Rachan immediately hit Rajats and said.. 
“ Sharam karo thodi to.. “ (shameless) 

Divya squeezed Aditi's ass, then Aditi hit on her hand.  Aditi was feeling aroused.. Someone is talking about her ass and fucking his wife.
Then they heard, Rachanas moand.. “ Aaunnn” And after that some sound.. “ Phatt phatt… phatt”  Seems he was fucking her in doggy style..  when this was going on, Divya and Aditi heard Sharad uncle coughing and he opened his door. Immediately these girls tiptoed towards the staircase and came back to the terrace. 

Meena and Spruha both were awake.. but on the edge of falling asleep. Divya got into bed and said in a low voice.. 
“ Rachana Didi is getting fucked  “ 

Spruha:” Tum log sun rahe the kya? Tabhi mai soch rahi thi.. Ki itana time kyun lag rha tumne “ ( You guys were eavesdropping on them? That's why I was thinking why you guys were taking so long) 

Divya:” Rajat bhaiya fantasizing Aditi.. and stroking Rachana Didi” 
    Meena and Spruha like “ Awwoo”

Aditi “ Shut up… Divya you don't have to tell that.. “

Meenal :” Are kyon nahi karega… Aditi, no man can ignore you”

Aditi:” Yrr please.. How embarrassing it is”

Spruha:” what?? You should be proud of it.. Someone is fucking his wife and imagining you”

Divya:” That tells how he was dreaming to go inside you.. “

Meenal:” Awww..Ohh my god… I won't bother if someone is fantasizing about me.. Rather I will enjoy”

Spruha:” Of course.. Everyone likes attention..“

Divya :” I am going again.. “ 

Aditi in a very low voice.. “ Shut up.. It's too much now. … we are their guests and look what we are doing “

Divya:” Ohh is it… He is virtually fucking you.. Just his dick in her wifes pussy….”   After hearing this Aditi felt a tingling sensation in her pussy. 

Spruha:” Ohh my god.. That was  arousing”

Meenal:” He is fucking his guests… what kind of host he is.. “ Everyone was using the word fuck casually… Their discussion was heating up

Divya :” I'm going down.. “ Spruha and Meenal also told her we are coming… 

Aditi was aroused but didn't dare to go down again.. When those three girls went down she realized only she and Anna were there on the terrace. She was aroused, her pussy was wet now. She looked at Anna.. His face was on the other side. Aditi's heart is beating so fast because of Rajats words or because of these girls' vulgar words.. Or maybe she was alone with Anna on the terrace. She was thinking Anna is awake and might turn, and she thought if he turns whatever it is.. I am not stopping him now. But Anna was already asleep; he had no idea what those girls were talking about and he didn't know, only he and Aditi were on the terrace. Aditi was in shorts , if she just spread her legs also her panty can be seen from the sides.. 
    Aditi realized Anna is sleeping by now. Maybe just go near him and cuddle him and he will turn and give me a tight hug. That is what she wants now… and if he slides his dick in, yes he can since she is already wet . 
     Just imagination is ok but she didn't have that daring. She just crawled to the place where Spruha was sleeping and looked towards Anna. There is no sign of those girls coming up.. 
     She knew if Anna was awake this would have been a totally different state now. 
She got up as if she was wandering. She went towards his face and saw indeed he was asleep. She was getting tempted to go and just kiss him. She sat on her bed again , she had no guts to go and just woke him up. What will she tell if he wakes up? She doesn't have an answer.  She wants Anna to act and she wants to be on the receiving end. 
She coughed twice or thrice just to make some sound and wake him up. But no success.. Finally she mustered the courage and said.. 

Aditi:” Anna.. “ But her voice was too low… even she couldn't hear it properly.. 

She had already spent 5 minutes in this. She knew these girls will come shortly and once they come back she won't get a chance to cool down her arousal. Yes she wanted something in her pussy now.. But if not dick then fingers are always there. She looked at the stairs now, still no movement.. She looked at Anna and slid her hand in panty through shorts. 
She need to keep an eye on stairs which were towards her head… and Anna was on the left side.  Then she lay down on her stomach.. Put her chin on the pillow, she can look towards the stairs now.. And Anna was on her right hand side. If someone comes to the stairs she has enough time to flip and remove her hand from panty. But if Anna turns she has no time to hide.. It will be clear to him that she was masturbating. She thought maybe that way he will get to know… 
        She was looking in the front and some time towards Anna.. Her hips were raised, her hand was rubbing her pussy furiously. She was not aware of that but her wiggles and small moans were making little sounds.There was totally different emotions and feelings that could be seen in her eyes. She was so aroused that she imagined how Zubi got mounted by some other dogs before Raja took her. Aditi was looking at Anna and thinking.. Look here my Raja is sleeping , “ Rajat bhaiya aake chodiye mujhe… aapni biwi ko kya chod rage ho …aayiye aur ghusayiye aapka lund meri gaand mai… “ Rajat bhaiya.. Please come and fuck me.. Leave your wife and ram your dick in my ass..) 

She was moaning lightly and her pussy was so lubricated now her fingers were making “flopp..flapp..flup..fluoop” Sounds.... She was visualizing the men who were watching her throughout the day… .. The teenager who brought the bull buffalo.. He was staring too much…. Aditi felt the perfect hit after visualizing. It was clear in his eyes that he wants to fuck me.
“ Wo ladaka meri nipples chusane ki baat kar rha tha...aur meri gaand mai lund ghusane ki baat kar raha tha...Wo bhi aaj mujhe soch kar hi muth mar rha hoga… aur mai usko soch kar chut mai ungali daal rahi hun…abhi yahan hota to meri gili chut mai ghusa deta aapna lund. “ ( He was talking about sucking my nipples and fucking my ass. he must be masturbating thinking about me only today… and I am here fingering my pussy thinking about him… If he would have been here he would have rammed his dick in my wet pussy. ) 

Aditi imagined as Rachana mentioned in the afternoon that couples secretly go inside sugarcane fields to have sex.. 

“ Wo banda bhi meri tange faila ke… ganne ke khet mai.. Jam kar chudai karta… pakka uska lund bhi Samar se bada hoga… . Aur wo bahut andar ghusa ke pichkaeiyan marta… “ ( That guy also would have spread my legs in sugarcane fields and fucked me very badly… surely his dick must be bigger than Samars… . And he would have fucked shooted his jets deep inside) 

“ Wo itna dhasu hai ki agar mai is gaon mai aur 4 din rahi… to Anna ke pahale wo hi meri chut mai aapna lund ghusa dega… “ ( He is so bold that if I stay here in this village for 4 more days… before Anna he will ram his dick in my pussy before Anna”) 

That imagination pushed her to the edge. Her ass was raised in the air and she looked at Anna who was still deep asleep.. And she started cumming.. When she was cumming her eyes were half closed she was looking at Anna and in that state one thought touched her mind.. 

“ kuch ache log aurat ka ishara samajh nahi pate…. tabhi waise chapari log aake aisi sundar aurat ko bahut hi berahmi se chodte hai… aur aurat  apna sharir us chapari ko hi de deti hai.. “ ( Some good people don't understand lady's signal… that is why bad guys like that.. Comes and fuck such beautiful lady mercilessly.. And lady gives her body to that bad guy)   She was visualizing Zubis incident and mixing it with her own situation. 

She came and she tried to press her mouth on the pillow to not let any voice come out. She muffled her moans. When she was done her palm was sticky . She immediately wiped it on her blanket from inside. Her panty was also wet and definitely had lots of sticky stains. But the good thing was that her shorts were not wet. She was tired, her mouth was open for a long time and her throat was dry now. Water jar was kept where she was sleeping earlier. She went to her original place and when she touched the glass it fell down from the jar.. And made a banging noise. With this noise Anna awakened and he looked towards Aditi. He didn't see anyone else.. Aditi also looked at him and immediately she looked towards the stairs, because when glass fell and made that banging noise, Meenal ran towards the stairs. Aditi could see her head but she didn't come up, it seemed she was waiting there. 
       Aditi looked back towards Anna. He turned and he was looking towards Aditi now. Then he asked

Anna :” Baki log kahan pe hai? “ ( Where are others? ) 

Aditi got pissed off a little bit since she was relaxed after masturbation.. She could manage to be calm

:” Niche gaye hai…. 15 minutes ho gaye aur aap abhi uth rahe hai… “ ( They went downstairs… from the last 15 minutes and you are waking up now..)  There was disappointment in her voice.. 

Anna was about get up and speak… but Aditi saw these girls are coming up and she immediately said

Aditi:” Aap ab uhiye mat, wo log aa rhe hai.. “ ( Don't get up now.. They are coming) 

Anna took the same pose as before and pretended to sleep… These girls came up.. Meenal, Divya and then Spruha at last. 

They started whispering and giggling. 
Spruha looking at Aditi she said in a very low voice :”Wo tumhari back hole ka color bhi imagine kr rha tha.. Gulabi , unko tumhari “G” marane ki icha bahut ho rahi hai.. “ ( He was imagining the color of your back hole… pink… he wanted to bang you “A”)  only Divya knew that he was not imagining it,he had seen it today. 

Aditi:” Cheee”  Since she had oragasm few mins back she was not at all interested in this discussion anymore.  That was genuine disapproval from her side

After her response Divya thought not to tell her the truth. Because she might get pissed off. 

Divya :” Tum udas kyon hoti ho is baat pe? Wo ham sab ke bare mai kuch na kuch bol rahe hai…. wo Spruha ko bhi thokane ki baat kar rhe the” ( Why are feeling sad for this? He was telling something about each one of us.. He was talking about banging Spruha) 

Spruha:” Aur wo baat khud ke kano se sun ke… bahut maja aya… agar mera bas karta to darwaja khol ke andar hi chali jati mai.. “ ( And after hearing that I was so thrilled… If I had chance I would have opened the door and went inside) 

Divya.. :” Sach mai garam kr diya usane hme” ( Really he aroused us) 

Meenal:” Tu na ab sach mai Spruha ke sath hi sona…” ( You should sleep with Spruha only.. )  everyone giggled… 

Aditi was a little relaxed now. They talked for some more time.. Then Aditi said

Aditi:” How can they speak about third person in front of a partner?  Doesn't his wife feel bad about it? ) 

Divya:” Dear it's role play… you should try once”

Spruha:” Indeed, Adi… you should try it once”  Spruha looked at Anna who was still sleeping in the same pose when she left. Aditi was also in the same place.  She was thinking how innocent Aditi is. She is upset because someone thinks about her.  She thought it doesn't make sense that she is having any affair with Anna.  She looked towards Anna and smiled.. She was aroused, If all these girls would have not been here she would have definitely slipped in to Anna's blanket. 

Meenal:” Ohh roleplay… maybe I will try “ 

Divya :” Not you. Abhi tere pati ko tumhe puri tarah se thokane to do.. “ ( Not you.. Let your husband fuck you throughly) 
   Since Meenal got married just 3 months back. 
Everyone started laughing.. And eventually fell asleep except Spruha. 

Everyone was aroused but Spruha was a little more aroused and she couldn't sleep. Since Anna was just 5 feet away from her. She was laying on her back. She looked as Anna had turned his side and he was facing her. But she can't tell if he is asleep or his eyes are open. She keep on looking towards Anna for a few seconds but couldn't understand where he was looking at her or not. 
Then Spruha turned her side and faced towards Meenal and her back was towards Anna. But she made sure her ass was out of the blanket and if Anna is looking at her should look at her ass in short. Everyone was in deep sleep, but still she couldn't do anything other than looking at Anna once in a while. 
She thought for a while and pulled her shorts down till half of her ass cheeks were visible and since now moon light was falling there one can see clearly her fair ass cheeks. 
       That one was Anna only, yes was looking at Spruhas ass from just 5 feet. It was already 1:00 am passed. He was aroused but he knew he can't do anything now.  With other ladies sleeping there nearby, there is no way he can take this risk. If she is showing her ass then it's a matter of a few days she will take me in… He heard their conversation a little and he understood that these ladies were eavesdropping on Rajat and Rachana.
 Spruha fell asleep, keeping her butt half naked… 
[+] 10 users Like Nostalgic's post
Like Reply
Thanks bro...
[Image: IMG-20231203-WA0340.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20231203-WA0341.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20231203-WA0342.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20231203-WA0343.jpg]
Like Reply
Indeed a highly addictive story
Like Reply
(03-12-2023, 07:04 PM)Vijay41 Wrote: [Image: IMG-20231203-WA0341.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20231203-WA0342.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20231203-WA0343.jpg]

Who is sheeeeee? 
Pls share to author so he may include during posting?
Anyway Thank you.
Like Reply
Awesome narration.
Like Reply
(29-11-2023, 10:31 AM)Curiousbull Wrote: Yes Anna gets teased too. Two can play the game. , ???

Hot narration. Awesome update.

when you click on reply, delete what the author was written and type your opinion. Its frustrating to go scroll down the entire story again and only to read mundane two lines from you. 
kindly spare us this horror and torture.
[+] 3 users Like Dreamybuzz's post
Like Reply