Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 3.84 Average
Adultery Kahani ek bade ghar ki
evil bhai,please say something
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(13-06-2019, 07:50 AM)THE EVIL Wrote: [Image: 20190613-000006.jpg]

COMING SOON!
wow!wow!wow! what a stunning news! waiting very very eagerly brother. please start as soon as possible. banana
Like Reply

COMING SOON!

woheeee!!!!!!! bahut badhiya khush khabar hai! party2.gif
Like Reply

COMING SOON!

hurrah!kya romaanchak khabar hai!mujhe bahut khushi hogee agar aap interfaith theme ke aadhaar par kahaanee likhenge jaise paakeeza gulabi chot aur uncut raakshas kaala ling.
Like Reply

COMING SOON!
kia ek chamatkar khabar hai!plesase, aapka  bhavishy ki kahaanee ko kahani ek bade ghar ki  tharah hona chaahie
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for your next update EVIL bhai...
Like Reply
Hi guys, i can see everyone has misunderstood about bade ghar ki bahu betiyan season 2. The story is actually continuation of BGKBB which i had written back in xossip. It was continued by a guy named borneventura here in xossipy as well but he was moving way too fast, thats why i'v decided to bring back its season 2 myself. Its still interfaith though. Hopefully i've cleared everything. Anyone who havn't read its season 1, they can do so, link is in my signature.

Thank you
My work
1. Koel, ek masoom housewife
2. Bade ghar ki bahu betiyan
3. Game of lust
4. Kahani ek bade ghar ki
5. Muskan
6. Tale of a lustful revenge
Like Reply

COMING SOON!

very very nice idea! I really like it bro.The poster of your future story is awesome! I hope that it will be an interfaith related like your running story.It is really very very exciting when the encounter takes place between a pakeeza pink and tight cunt and a huge uncut black dick.
Like Reply
Aj update nhi aiyegi ?
Like Reply
(13-06-2019, 09:37 PM)THE EVIL Wrote: Hi guys, i can see everyone has misunderstood about bade ghar ki bahu betiyan season 2. The story is actually continuation of BGKBB which i had written back in xossip. It was continued by a guy named borneventura here in xossipy as well but he was moving way too fast, thats why i'v decided to bring back its season 2 myself. Its still interfaith though. Hopefully i've cleared everything. Anyone who havn't read its season 1, they can do so, link is in my signature.

Thank you

ok brother, now I am clear about this story.I have thought that you will start this season 2- in a different way. And when will we get another super hot update of kahani ek bade ghar ki?
Like Reply
And about the update, very sorry guys it wont be possible tonight but 1000% sure tomorrow. One more thing, if this website is really going down soon, then can you guys suggest me few popular websites , so that i can test them meanwhile & let you guys know where i'll be continuing my stories in case this website goes down.

Thank you
My work
1. Koel, ek masoom housewife
2. Bade ghar ki bahu betiyan
3. Game of lust
4. Kahani ek bade ghar ki
5. Muskan
6. Tale of a lustful revenge
Like Reply
(13-06-2019, 09:48 PM)THE EVIL Wrote: And about the update, very sorry guys it wont be possible tonight but 1000% sure tomorrow. One more thing, if this website is really going down soon, then can you guys suggest me few popular websites , so that i can test them meanwhile & let you guys know where i might continue my stories in case this website goes down.

Thank you

Bro side jarur Bata Dena kis side par likh rahe ho
Like Reply
(13-06-2019, 09:48 PM)THE EVIL Wrote: And about the update, very sorry guys it wont be possible tonight but 1000% sure tomorrow. One more thing, if this website is really going down soon, then can you guys suggest me few popular websites , so that i can test them meanwhile & let you guys know where i might continue my stories in case this website goes down.

Thank you

Thanks a lot brother.I am damn sure this site will not survive a long time.And Godfather is running a forum at present  www.////.live. You can visit that site.
Like Reply
(13-06-2019, 09:37 PM)THE EVIL Wrote: Hi guys, i can see everyone has misunderstood about bade ghar ki bahu betiyan season 2. The story is actually continuation of BGKBB which i had written back in xossip. It was continued by a guy named borneventura here in xossipy as well but he was moving way too fast, thats why i'v decided to bring back its season 2 myself. Its still interfaith though. Hopefully i've cleared everything. Anyone who havn't read its season 1, they can do so, link is in my signature.

Thank you

Thank you EVIL Bhai to restart this great story. Karim - Rakesh ki dosti aur Neha Riya ki Jawani ab kya kya gul khilate hai ye dekhne me majja aayega.. Take this story slowly with lots of eroticism. You have Ph.D in that field. 

I don't know whether this site is going down or not. Even of it is going to shut down, it'll take time. Admin will inform members beforehand. For safety purpose, purane updates ko save karke rakho taaki nayi site par upload karne me problem na ho...
Like Reply

Thank you

Evil bhai, BGKBB  ki season 2 naya rup mien shuro kar dijiye
Like Reply
congrats For over 450+k views in the shortest period of time.I am sure this story will break all the records of the views and comments of the adult stories.You have decided to begin BGKBB season 2.It is ok but if you give more time and importance on BGKBB than your running story may be hampered.Please post regular update of your running story.
Like Reply
Wow...bade ghar ki nahi betiyan was my favourite story but it was left in the middle ..but after this news I am happy...hope next season is more hot and erotic than first
evil bhai plz back up bana lena story ka plz kabhi ye story bhi gum ho jai
Like Reply
waiting very eagerly for a big update
Like Reply
Evil bhai bade ghar ki bahu betiyan wahincse start krna jahan se likhna band kiya tha apne
Like Reply