Adultery Maids Conspiracy
Wonderful writing my friend, the way u closed this episode with Nalini is masterstroke.
Congratulations
[+] 2 users Like RajV's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Very excited ohh...

[Image: IMG-20231121-WA0101.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Vijay41's post
Like Reply
Part 17

Nalini thought let's call Anna now itself.. 

Nalini: “ Hello Anna… aap 2 min free ho? “ ( Are you free for 2 mins?)  

Anna was near his shop… he walked some distance to an isolated place.. 

Anna:” Han ab bolo.. “ ( Yes… now tell. Me) 

Nalini:” ye trip ka kya natak hai?  Kya chal raha hai?” ( What is this trip plan all of sudden?  What is going on?) 

Anna understood in what context she was speaking… 

Anna:” Han Aditi aur Spruha aake bol ke gayi kal… ki ye ladies ki trip nikalni hai.. .. Kya hua? “( Yes Aditi and Spruha told me that they are planning a road trip for their ladies group… What happened? ) 

Nalini :” ohh Aditi bhi thi? “ ( ohh was Aditi also there?  )  she felt little relaxation after hearing Aditi was also there. 

Anna:” Han… kyun Kya huwa? “ ( yes.. Why what happened?) 

Nalini:” Mujhe phone pe baat karana thik nahi lag rha hai… kal aa jao yahan pe”( I can't speak on phone.. You come here tomorrow) 

Anna:” Mai aaunga to chodkar hi jaunga… “ ( If I come there then I will fuck you for sure) 

Nalini :” Waise kab bina kuch kiye gaye ho? “ ( otherwise when did you go without doing it?) 

Anna smiled and then both disconnected the call… and called Meena and informed he would need a mobile charger tomorrow. 

Next day was Tuesday… As usual Aditi and Samar went for a walk.. Anna was on the balcony for the last 3 rounds.. They greeted Anna as usual ... .Anna asked about the trip. Aditi responded that they are still waiting for a response from some.only Initial 4 members are ready.. Let's see in the evening… we will have one meeting. 
  At the end of the last round Aditi looked back from the corner so far she was restraining herself from looking back. From the last few days those eye contacts Anna has increased. She didn't want to give any wrong signal to Anna. But she couldn't control in the last round and she looked back.. And she saw Anna was looking towards her. 
She immediately looked straight… and cursed herself. What am I doing? … shhtt
Anna realized that she is not yet ready, better he should take one step back. 

Meena brought the charger, before going to Nalini's home she met Anna and told about the battery in the charger. Told him that he can record today's session from a different angle also. 
Meena came in the afternoon when Aditi was having lunch. Once she completed her lunch after normal chit chat… she was taking after meal walk in home only. Meena was taking care of her daily chores. Aditi thought to not bring any topic related to Anna… so she was talking about some random things. 

Meena : “ Didi aap busy ho kya? “ ( Didi are you busy today?) 

Aditi sensed where Meena is heading.. 

Aditi:” Han thodi busy hun.. “ ( Yes.. I am. Little busy) 

Meena: “acha.. “( ok) . She didn't say anything and continued working on her tasks…. Aditi knew why she asked.. But she was trying to control herself. 

Aditi:” Kyun? “ She looked towards Meena, In response Meena just giggled…and again went silent.. Aditi couldn't resist but to ask her

a smile appeared on Aditi's face :” Kyun? Aaj firse record kiye ho kya?” (  why? Did you record today again?) 

Meena smiled and nodded yes.. After pause

Aditi:” Hme ye band karana padega… video dekhane ke baad… Anna se jb niche milate hai to bahut ajeeb lagta hai.. “ ( we should stop this… after watching videos when we meet Anna… feel weird)  she could not express it completely but Meena understood her uneasiness

Meena:” matlab kaisa lagta hai aapko? “ ( how do you feel? ) 

Aditi:” sab nahi bata sakati… pr dar sa lagata hai” ( I can't tell you everything… but i am little afraid) 

Meena:” Aapke sath mai bhi dekh rahi hun… aur mujhe bhi Anna milata subah ek bar…par dar nahi lagta …kis bat ka dar unko to pata bhi nahi hai“(  I am also watching these videos along with you.. I also meet him daily in the morning… but I don't feel afraid.. Because he doesn't know that we are aware of his affair) 

Aditi:” Han .. Unko is baat ki idea nahi hai.. Ye pata hai mujhe… “ ( yes.. He doesn't have an idea.. That I know… )  she paused.. 

Meena paused , she composed herself and :” Didi aapko kabhi kabhi ichha hoti hai kya Anna ke liye?  Kunki mujhe to hoti hai… “ ( Didi do you feel a desire for Anna sometimes?.. Because I feel it)   Aditi was shocked.. This was a direct question and she was not aroused. This is the first time Meena asked something below the belt when Aditi was sober. 
Generally she asks some naughty questions when both are aroused.  This was a serious question… 

Aditi:” What??... Kuch bhi.. Soch to lo ek bar puchane se pahale… majak wali baat alag.. Ye seriously puch rahi hai tu.. ( what?.. Nonsense… at least think before asking something like this… Sometimes you asks in funny way that is different but you are asking this seriously )  Meena didn't answer immediately she let Aditi calm and then 

Meena:” Han bilkul seriously puch rahi hun… kyunki wo sab dekh kar icha hoti hai meri… . Par mujhe itana yakin hai ki mai wo karungi nahi… “ ( Yes.. I was seriously asking this… . Because I do get that feeling after watching videos… but I am damn sure that I won't do that)  Aditi understood it and she knows that it is true. In heated moments how many times she accepted lots of dirty things. Since now she is asking seriously, she is defending but ultimately the underlying thing is the same. 

Meena after a pause :” Didi chod dijiye aap… ye video dekhna band karte hai” ( Didi leave it… we will stop watching these videos now) 
Aditi didn't expect this sudden turn from Meena. She wanted Meena to convince her with her logic that watching videos is not wrong. She was not yet ready to leave it…there was a pause for a few seconds. Meena changes the topic smoothly

Meena:” Didi aaj.. baingan banaya tha naye recipe se..bahut acha ban gaya tha…Aapko bata deti hun” ( Didi today I cooked brinjal with a different recipe.. It was too good… I will tell you the recipe)   Aditi got irritated by this sudden change in topic.. 

Aditi in an irritated tone.. :” Chod do us baingan ko…..tu topic change mat kar” ( Leave that brinjal… don't change the topic) 

Meena understood that Aditi is stuck in the mesh and doesn't want to get released also. 

Meena:” Batayiye aap hi fir aapko… kaisa lagta hai? “ ( Ok.. You tell me how do you feel?) 

She paused and… 
Aditi :” Tumhare jaisa hi…par mai wo galati kabhi nahi karungi” ( same like you.. but I won't make that mistake)  

Meena giggled and:” Matlab icha hoti hai na? “ ( That means you get that feeling right?) 

Aditi :” Obviously kisi ko bhi icha hogi..… kaisa bada hai unka.. Aur baki wo jis tarah se karate hai.. Tujhe pata hai mai kya bol rahi hun”( Obviously everyone will have that desire… . How big he has.. And the way he does that.. You know what i am telling) 

Meena :” Han to thik hai na… aapko Anna se karwane ki icha hai par aapka aapne pr control hai na.. . To darne ki kya baat hai isame? “ ( That is ok.. You want to do it with Anna… but you have control on your desires… then why are you worried)  such words from Meena always makes Aditi weak. 

Aditi :” Tu jab aise bolati hai na… wo bhi ek karan hai” ( The way you speak.. That also one the reason ) 

Meena giggled and “ Maine kya bola? “ ( what did I say?) 

Aditi smiled and “tum boli ki… aapko Anna se karwane ki ichha hai… jaisa lagta hai mai ekdm pagal hogyi hun wo karane ke liye” ( you said that.. I want do it with Anna… it sounds like I am so desperate to do that) 

Meena giggled.. 
:” Shayd aapko wo bate sunana pasand hai” ( maybe you want to hear such words..) 

Aditi :” Shut up.. “

Meena :” Aapko dar kis baat ka lagta hai?” ( why are you afraid?) 

Aditi :” Tune dekha hai na video mai.. wo mere bare mai kaisa sochate hai… ? “( You seen in videos right? What he thinks about me?) 

Meena :”  Apko chodane ki baat na? “ ( that he wants to fuck you that right?) 

Aditi raised her eyes and.. Looked at her in fake anger.. 
Aditi:” Han wahi… . Iska matlab unko mere sath karane ki icha hai…. Agar samjho unko mere kisi baat se ya… meri kisi action se aisa pata cha gya ki mujhe bhi wahi ichha hai… to?? ( Yes that.. That means he has a desire to do that with me… If he gets to know that I also has same desire for him… then?) 

Meena:” Usko pata bhi chale ki aap ko icha hai… wo thode hi sidha aake ..… aapse puchega na.. Fir aap mana kar dena “ ( Even though if he gets to know about your desire… he won't directly come and start…  he will ask you… and you can say no)  This time Meena controlled her words… she wanted to use word “ Chodana”( fuck) but she avoided

Aditi :” Itana asan nahi hoga…agar unko pata chalega to tujhe lagata hai wo picha chodenge mere mana karane pe? “ ( It won't be that easy… If gets to know about my desire.. Do you think he will stop pursuing me even though I say no at first) 

Meena: “ Wo aap kis tarah se mana karate hai uspar nirbhar hai… .. Agar aapne upar upar se mana kiya to… wo aapka jab tak picha nahi chodega jab tak aapko wo uska man bharne tak chodega nahi… ( That depends on how you deny him… if you just denied lightly just like that.. Then he will follow you until he fucks you till he is satisfied) 

Aditi:” Mai to bilkul mana karungi… “ ( I will sternly deny him) 

Meena:” Aur fir usane picha chod diya… ya dekhana band kar diya to aapko chalega? “( If stops following you… or he stops looking at you… is it ok for you?) 

Aditi realized this is difficult question to answer since she experienced this just a few days back.. When Anna was not on balcony she was upset. She took some time to answer

Aditi:” Han… koi issue nahi” ( No issue) 

Meena:” Itana asan nahi hota ye… “ ( This is not that easy..) Aditi just looked at her for 2 seconds. 

Meena was done with her tasks… 

Meena:” Chaliye Didi.. Mai jati hun” ( ok Didi… j will leave now)  Aditi didn't expect this… she thought Meena will eventually bring the topic of today's video again. 

Aditi:” Video nahi dikhyegi? “( won't play video today?)  She giggled

Meena:” Mujhe laga aapko nahi dekhana hai aaj se… “( I thought you don't want to watch it from today) 

Aditi covered her face… :” bs Aaj ek bar… “ ( just today… once) and giggled… . Both knew it's not going to stop soon

Meena:” Aise hi dekhati rahengi to Anna ko mana bhi nahi kar payengi… “( If you keep on watching like this  you won't be able to say no to Anna)  Both Aditi and Meena laughed… Aditi didn't say anything in response and both went to her office room and started her personal laptop. 

She plugged the card reader. . It is after quite a gap they are watching the video again.. 
Aditi forwarded the video till Anna comes to the Nalini's house. She heard Nalini and Anna both were in the living room and she was trying to say something and her voice suddenly stopped… and then she saw Anna appeared on screen lifting Nalini and he was kissing her lips when he took to the bedroom. When he put her down she said.. 

Nalini :” Pahale mujhe baat karane do” ( let me speak .) 

Anna:” Baat to karenge hi… pahale chudai”( Yes will speak but first fucking) 

They were standing in front of the camera.. And Anna was squeezing Nalins ass. 

Nalini:” Pahale batao kya chal rha hai ye? “(  what is going on?) 

Aditi didn't understand what he was talking about… after pause Anna said

Anna:” maine nahi kiya ye plan… wo dono aayi thi… maine mana bhi kiya tha… maime bola tha kisi driver ko bhejta hun… par unko Anna hi chahiye” (I didn't plan this…They both came to ask me… . I said no… I told them I can arrange a driver for them.. But they want Anna only) 

Aditi understood they are talking about the trip only, and Nalini thinks it has anything to do with Anna. 

Meena: “ Aap bhi gayi thi puchane Anna se? “ ( You also went to ask Anna for this?) 

Aditi:” Maine mana kiya tha… Spruha lekar gayi thi”( I was saying no.. Spruha forced me to come) 

Anna left Nalini and removed the mobile from his pocket and went near the charger to plug it.. But it seems he didn't plug it properly, He just turned towards Nalini and the charger got dropped on the floor and Aditi and Meena can see only the floor on screen…. 

“Ohho… “ Aditi said in frustration… After some time Anna grabbed the charger from the floor and kept it on the dressing table.. Since it has a battery it was still recording, from that angle the complete bed was visible but Nalini and Anna were not there in frame since they were standing near the bed . But they can clearly hear  the voice

Anna to Nalini:” Tum kya soch rahi ho? “ ( what are you thinking?) 

Nalini:” Tumne 4-5 din pahle hi Spruha ke bare mai waisi gandi bate ki… aur achanak… trip ka plan kaise aya?  “( You were talking vulgar things about Spruha just 4-5 days back… and all of sudden this trip plan started.. How?) 

Anna:” Sanyog hai ye.. Ye trip ki baat chod ke meri Spruha se koi baat bhi nahi hui.... Agar tumhe fir bhi lagata hai to mai unko bol deta hun mai nahi aa sakta…. driver deta hun tumhe”( It's just coincidence… Other than this trip thing I didn't had word with Spruha… if you still feel the same… then I will drop off from the trip and allocate a driver to them..)  After listening to this Aditi felt very bad… she thought if Anna is not coming to the trip then she won't join the trip… she was disappointed now. 

Nalini and Anna kissing and speaking on trip plan… but they were not in frame. 

Anna:” Tumhe kyun lagata hai ki Spruha mere jaise buddhe se pat jayegi? “ ( why do you think Spruha will get hooked on me? ) 

Anna pulled Nalini near the table.. In front of the mirror. Now Aditi and Meena can see them from close distance.. 

Nalini :” Kal Spruha subji lene aayi thi na?  “(  Yesterday Spruha came to buy vegetables, right?) 

Meena immediately responded…

Meena:” Ohho… to Spruha didi ne sabji layi thi kal”( Ohho… so Spruha Didi brought vegetables yesterday)  Aditi immediately paused video and looked towards Meena in question

Meena:” Kyonki sabji bs mai ya aunty hi late hai… “ ( Because either me or aunty only go and buy vegetables) 

Aditi was surprised.. She knows Spruha has seen a bulge in Anna's pants… then next day she brought a trip plan… and now she is going to shop… for what reason? To see that bulge again?  She felt a little jealous.. Here she is trying not to give any wrong signal to Anna and Spruha on the other hand openly giving it. 

Aditi resumed the video.. 

She heard the same from Nalini what Meena said.. 

Anna:” mujhe bhi samajh nahi aya tha ki aaj ye kaise aayi… “ ( Even I didn't get that.. How come she was there for vegetables) 

Anna after pause.. 

Anna:” Par tight sari main kya gaand dikhati hai isaki… aur jab wo jhuk kar sabji le rahi thi… kulle kaise tight lag rahe the usake…aisa lag rha tha ki sari uthakar lund gaand mai ghusad dun… “  ( But in a tight sari her ass looks perfect.. When she was bent forward to take vegetables.. Her buttoks were looking awesome…. I was feeling that just to raise her sari and insert dick in her anus)  Nalini hit him and tried to control her smile… 

Nalini:” Tum fir se shuru ho gaye.. Gande kahi ke” ( you started again… dirty minded.) 

Meena:” Mujhe kyun lag rha hai… Spruha didi jan bhujkar gayi thi… aur jan bhujkar jhuk kar sabji le rahi thi, Anna ko dikha ne ke liye… wo to dukan ke bahar se bhi mang sakati thi na?  Ek to dukan pe bs Anna akele tha” ( I am feeling like.. Spruha didi went to shop for a reason and she was bent deliberately to give him a view…. She could have asked for vegetables from outside also.. She doesn't have to go and pick herself)  Aditi was also thinking the same… after listening to Meena's words she was damn sure. Her jealousy was turning into anger now. Here Aditi feels delighted when Anna just says good morning from the balcony and Spruha is doing such nasty things to get his attention. 

Meena:” Didi aapko darane ki jarurat nahi ab.. “( Didi you don't have to worry now..) 

Aditi was surprised and asked :” Kis chiz se? “ ( Worry for what?) 

Meena:” Wahan Spruha didi khud se dene ke liye baithi hai… to wo aapke piche padega hi nahi..Didi na Anna aapke piche padega…. Na aapko “ Usake” Liye puchega.... aap bindhast rahiye ab”( There Spruha Didi is willing to give herself… Why would Anna run behind you… Neither he will pursue you nor he will ask for “That”... You are risk free now) 

These consoling and assuring words from Meena were giving lots of pain to Aditi. She started this video to watch Anna's sex and get some pleasure but what she is getting is that feeling of dejection. 

She didn't respond to Meena and resumed the video… 

Anna:” Tumhe pata hai…. Spruha ne mujhe trip ke liye bola tab maine… mana kiya tha.. Bola ki driver bhejata hun… par Aditi boli ki mai chahiye isliye mai tayar ho gaya “ ( Did you know that… when Spruha asked for a trip.. I said no.. I told her that I will provide a driver.. But Aditi boli , I should come then I said yes) 
[+] 5 users Like Nostalgic's post
Like Reply
Part 18

After listening to this… Aditi felt little relief from the pain which causes by Meena's words. 

Nalini:” Ohh Aditi ne bola aise? Par kyun? “ ( Ohh Did Aditi say that? But why?) 

Anna:” unko koi jankar aur bharose wala chaahiye … aur wo mai jaunga tabhi aayegi boli thi” ( They wanted someone with experience and trustworthy… . And she told she will come only if I am driving)   Aditi was shocked… she thought what might Nalini think, will Anna tell her everything ? That I looked at him while walking.. 

Nalini:” Ohh kitani pyari bacchi hai wo… dekho kitana bharosa karati hai tum pe aur tum ho ki… usko bhi”( Ohh.. How sweet that lady is.. See how much she trust you , and you are thinking to… )  Smile appeared on Aditi's face after listening.. She thanked Nalini in mind. 

Anna laughed and '' Ye galat ilzam laga rahi hai mujh pe… ye dekho Aditi, Spruha ya tum… ya aur bhi baki ki auraten… tum sab sundar aur akarshak ho… to isliye kisi bhi mard ki wahi iccha hogi… par abhi mai tumhre sath sab kuch karata hun is liye mai khul ke bolta hun… baki kitane mard Spruha aur tume yaad kr ke muth marate honge….. Mera irada galat nahi hai….. mai bhi wahi mardon mai hun jo sochate hai ki chance milega to jam kar chodunga.. Usame galat kya hai? “ ( This is a wrong allegation… Just think about Aditi, Spruha or You or for that matter other beautiful and attractive ladies.. Every man will think about you in that way only… There maybe many men… masturbating thinking about you or Spruha… .. I don't have any wrong intentions.. I am also among the other men who thinks if I get a chance I will fuck her roughly.. And nothing wrong in that) 

Nalini :” Usi baat ka to dar hai.. “( I am worried about that only..)  Even though she was telling that she was worried she was more of smiling. 

Anna:”  Aditi kisi ko bhav nahi degi… meri to baat hi chod do… kab se sochta hun ki…ekbar kabhi jhuke taki… jogging ke pant mai hi sahi… Spruha ki dikhi waise uski bhi gaand dikhe… par bilkul nahi…T-shirt bilkul kullon ke niche tak hi rehta hai uska.. Ek inch bhi upar nahi hota.. “ ( Aditi won't entertain anyone… leave about me… I have been dreaming for a long time.. At least once she bends the way Spruha bent in the shop… And at least through her jogger pants but I would get a chance to look at her ass… But no.. Her T-shits always hides her buttoks and it won't even move up by inch) 

Nalini giggled… :” Wo sach mai.. ek samajhdaar aurat hai. ( Yes indeed she is one smart lady… ) 

Anna:” To mai trip ko jane ka cancel karun kya? “ ( So shall I drop my plan? ) 

Nalini:” Unka plan mat kharab karo jao…. par Spruha pe try mat maro.. mujhe alag hi doubt aa rha hai.. “( Don't spoil their plan… but try on Spruha… I am having different doubt) 

Anna:”Ye dekho mai khud se nahi kuch kar rha hun… . Agar wo kuch soch rahi hai aur karane ke liye tayar hai… to mai pakka lekar rahunga uski….. Agar mai nahi lunga to aur koi to lega. “( See… I am not trying anything with her… . If she is thinking about me.. And wants to do with me… then I will fuck her for sure… If not me. Someone else will fuck her) 

Nalini punched him on the chest… 

Anna:” Aisa karo tum bhi chalo hamare sath… “ (Do one thing you also.. Come with us..) 

Nalini:” Nahi nahi ... .group hai unka maje karane do.. “ ( No no… it's their group let them enjoy)   something clicked to Aditis mind… If we include Nalini aunty in the trip then , Spruha will be under monitoring and will not step forward.  She was already disturbed by Spruhas aggressive involvement in her territory, and this is the golden chance to apply break on possible advances in trip. 

Anna: “ Ab bs hogyi baate ..ab gaand marane de “ ( It's enough talking now  … . Let me fuck your ass now) 

Both were standing near the mirror just in front of the camera, and Anna has already slide his hands in her pants from behind and squeezing 
 Her ass cheeks.  He turned her and made her bent forward and started dry humping and gyrating his dick on her ass… he then left her and turned towards the mirror and started removing his clothes. Aditi noticed a bulge in his pants and imagined Spruha must have seen this from a few feets. 
He removed his pants and underwear also. 
He was in a birthday suit now… totally naked.. He was looking at himself in the mirror.. And since the charger was kept in front of the mirror.. His completely nude body was on screen for Meena and Aditi. 
Aditi was looking at his toned body.. His big dick.. which was hard… 

Anna:”’Aise dekha to itana buddha nahi dikhata mai… “ ( In this way I don't look old..) 

Meena:” Didi kya dikhati hai na isaki body… lund dekh kar koi  bhi tange faila degi… “( Didi.. How perfect his body looks right? … By looking at his dick anyone can spread legs right?) 

Aditi didn't respond.. Just focusing on his dick, which was slowly losing the erection… It was enormous dick as compared to Samars

Video:

Nalini:” Han… bilkul tharki buddha… “( Yes.. naughty old man) 

She held his penis and started stroking. It was hard after 3-4 strokes . When she left it… it was pointing straight towards the camera..On screen it was looking like a snake looking at them.. Anna removed lubricant from his pants.. And turned towards Nalini. She removed her pants without saying and panties also… and bent forward.. 
Anna sat on the edge of bed.. Facing the mirror and asked Nalini to suck. She bent and started sucking his dick… Nalini hit on Anna's thighs since she understood that Anna is looking at her cheeks and butt hole in the mirror.. But at the same time Aditi and Meena also getting the same view in HD.

Meena: “ Kya gaand hai is aurat ki… kulle bhi kaise gol aur kase huye hai” (what a perfect butt this lady has… look at those cheeks how perfect toned and round are those)  Aditi was also watching Nalinis buttoks and anus closely… 

Anna:” Aditi ki gaand aise dikhegi to insan chodo janwar bhi pagal ho jayega… Sharma ji ka wo bada kutta bhi boukhala jayega chadhane ke liye uspar… “ (  If Aditi's ass is on a show like this.. leave about humans.. animals will also go mad. … Sharma Ji's big dog will get excited to mount her… )  Sharma ji has black great dane dog… Aditi paused the video and she couldn't believe it…. What Anna just said.. 

Meena without giving a chance immediately said.. 
Meena:” Didi Bucky chadhega aap par… . Kitani jor jor se chudega… aur uska aapke andar fas gya to?? “(  Didi Bucky will mount you? .. How fast he will fuck you?... And if he gets stuck inside you??) 

Aditi covered her mouth and
:” Chee.. Kya bol rahi hai? … I am not bitch” ( Chee… what are you saying.?? .. I am not a bitch)  her heart started pounding.. 

Meena:” Kutton ko samajh aata hai.. Agar kisi ki gili ho to… wo sungh pate hai” (  Dogs can smell if someone has wet pussy…) 

Aditi giggled:” Tu ab mujhe kutte ke sath ch.. Imagine karegi? ( Now you gonna imagine me getting fu… by dog also?)   Aditi was about to say word chudate( fucked) .. For the first time in front of Meena but controlled herself.. 

Meena:” Han Anna ne jaise bola aap khas chudai ke liye hi bani hai… aapka sharir bs ek insan ke liye nahi bana hai “ (Yes.. As Anna said.. Your are made for fucking only… your body is not made for one man)   Aditi got shocked by those words… Meena was not kidding. 

Aditi:” Matlab kya tha iska? “ ( What do you mean? ) 

Meena:” Matlab saaf hai… par abhi aap chod dijiye video dekhte hai” ( Meaning is clear… but for now we will leave it . . Let's watch the video)  Meena was confident… She was ready to give proper justification to her words. But it seems Aditi was not ready for it… she looked back at screen. Nalini auntys big round ass cheeks and dark brown but hole was visible on screen… she imagined her pinkish white perfectly round ass cheeks with glowing skin… and pinkish brown ass hole. 

Aditi resumed the video… and after listening to Anna's comment regarding Sharma's Big dog… Nalini released his dick from her mouth.. And started laughing.. She hit 2-3 times on Anna's thighs. 

Nalini:”  Are baap re… Bucky kitana motha aur lamba hai… baap re kaise superfast Fatt..fattt.. Fatt.. Karke marega wo shots… Bs Aditi hi jhel sakati hai waise janwar ko… .jab last mai atak jayega uske andar tb kaisa lagega…..Zubi ka huwa tha waise“ She started laughing again.. ( Ohh my… How big Bucky is… how superfast he will hit those shots like.. Fatt.. Fatt.. Fatt… .. Only Aditi can take such animalistic fucking… .. And at last once he stuck inside her. How it will lookk… .Like what happened with Zubi) 
     Aditi can't believe Nalini aunty also imagined that Bucky will mount her… she was too aroused now. She feels her pussy is wet now… 
Zubi is one female doberman pet from their building. It's owned by Mr and Mrs Singh. 
Aditi knew that there were several complaints against them since they leave Zubi without a leash in the evenings. 

Anna:” Dekho ab khud kaise bol rahi hai… mai jab bolta hun to galat hai.. ..han wo pata hai Singh ki kutiya“ ( See how you are saying those vulgar words… If I speak then it's wrong…I know about Singhs bitch)  Aditi paused the video.. 

Aditi:” Zubi ka kya?  “ ( What about Zubi) 

Meena:” Batati hun baad mai.. Kuch khas nahi”( I will tell you later nothing special..) 

Then Aditi resumed the video… 

Nalini laughed again… :” Ye dekho.. Aditi ek apsara jaisi hai…Aur no doubt usake andar kamukata bhari padi hai….. Uske sath koi bhi ek strong sex partner hi imagine kare ga… . Tumane jaise bola Bucky… to mujhe sach mai bahut erotic laga wo… .. “( Aditi is like Apsara… and no doubt she is full of sexuality… with her anyone can imagine a strong sex partner only… when you said Bucky.. Then I really felt that erotic) 

Anna:” Matlab tum bhi manate ho Aditi bade lund le sakati hai… ? “ ( You mean you also thinks that Aditi can take bigger dicks) 

Nalini:”  Uski body hi waisi hai.. ki bade se hi santusht ho jaye… tumhara mere andar pura nahi jata.. At least 1.5 inch bahar rahata hai… par uske andar pakka pura ka pura gayab ho jayega. “( Her body is like that…should be satisfied by bigger ones… . Yours k can't take completely… At least 1.5 inch stays outside only… but inside her it will go completely for sure)   Aditi was dripping wet now… if she rub her pussy just for 1 minute she will cum here only… 

Meena:” Mai wahi bol rahi thi… aapka sharir bade lund ke liye hi bana hai… “ ( That is what I was telling… your body is made for bigger dicks only) 

Aditi didn't look back… she was not sure what to say. She was covering her face with both palms… Generally Meena will talk something nasty in a funny way but today.. She was talking about everything seriously.. On top Nalini aunty also thinks about her the same as Meena…she resumed the video again.. 

Anna:” Spruha ke anadar mera luns kitana jayega? “( How much will it go inside Spruha?) 

Nalini without any hesitation.. :” Usake andar shayd mere itana hi… ya usase thoda kam” ( Inside her maybe similar to mine… or maybe little less than me) 

Anna:” Shayd Divya ke andar bhi pura ghus jayega.. “ ( I think in Divya also it will go completely in)  Divya was a dusky woman with a strong physique.. She was the tallest woman in society.  She was a beautiful dusky lady…. with big hips and things. When she walks.. Her ass sways in rhythm. 

Nalini:” Han wo to lambi hai.. Isliye..gahari hogi na.. ( giggled)...” ( Yes. She is tall… so it must be deep) She giggled. 

Anna:” Chalo abhi jhuko… ab gand marne do.. “ ( Ok bend forward now… let me fuck your ass) 

Nalini bent.. And Anna applied lubricant on her ass hole… 
And pointed his dick on Nalini's ass hole and pushed little inside.. 

Anna:” Aditi kab marunga tumhari gaand?... “ ( Aditi when I will fuck your ass?) 

Meena giggled and :” Didi bata dijiye… kab tayar hai aap” ( Didi tell him… when you are ready “) 

Aditi paused the video.. :” Nalini aunty bhi mere bare mai waisa bol rahi hai…“ ( Nalini aunty also thinking like that about me..) 

Meena:” Galat nahi bol rahi hai…. aapko dekh kar har kisiko hawas hoti hogi” ( She is not wrong.. After looking at you everyone must be feeling lusty) 
      Aditi was looking at the screen and thinking something… 

Aditi :” Nalini aunty ke andar bhi pura ghusata hai na unka? “ ( It goes completely inside Nalini aunty right?) 

Meena:” Nahi Didi.. Pura nahi le sakti wo… jada tr 7 inch tak jata hoga.. unke andar.. Baki bahar hi rahata hai.. “ ( No Didi.. She can't take it whole dick inside… a maximum of 7 inch goes inside her.. Remaining stays outside only) 

Aditi: “ Mujhe dar sa lag rha hai “( I am feeling afraid) 

Meena:” Ki aap mana nahi kar paogi isliye? “ ( Because you can't say no to him?) 

Aditi looked at Meena for 2 seconds and then blushed.. 

Aditi:” Shut up.. “ She covered her face.. 

Meena…in teasing tone… “ Agar aap chahiye to mai 10 min ke andar Anna ko yahan bula sakati hun… sabji leke aane ko bol sakte hai” ( If you want I can get Anna here in next 10 minutes.. I can ask him to bring vegetables) 

Aditi was shocked and excited by this idea.. But she was not ready for this.. 

Aditi:” Noooo. Way… . Tu kya mujhe aaj hi??? “ ( Noo way… You are going to get me… .. Today itself) 

Meena: “ Maine bs idea di… wahan Spruha didi bahut aage nikal ja rahi hai “ ( I gave just idea…  Spruha didi is getting ahead of you) 

Aditi :” Kyunki tumne condom dikhaya na usko… isliye” ( Because you shown condom to her… ) 

Meena:” waise aapko in sab cheezon se dur hi rahana hai na? Ye last video aap dekh rahi hai.. “ ( Anyhow.. You are going to stay away from this right? This is last video you will be watching right?)  She said this in teasing tone.. 

Aditi showed her mocking face then turned and resumed the video… 

Anna was giving small strokes inside Nalins ass. 

Anna:” Aditi to kabhi nahi degi… . Spruha pe hi try marna padega “( Aditi will never give it to me… . I need to try on Spruha only) 

Nalini who was swimming in the sea of pleasure… didn't mind his comment… 

Anna:” Agar Spruha kal jaisi dukan mai wapis aayegi na… to mai uski gaand daboch lunga” ( If Spruha comes to the shop like yesterday… . Then I am going to grab her ass) 

Nalini moaned as Anna increased speed while saying this… 
He was fucking very fast… after a minute he removed his dick from Nalins ass and make her seat on the edge of the bed… facing mirror.. 
She spread her legs.. And Aditi and Meena can see Nalinis thick pussy lips.. Anna got in between her thighs… that blocked their view for Nalins pussy but now Anna's toned buttoks were on display.. 
He pointed his dick in Nalini's pussy and started gyrating slowly.. And then increased the speed.. 
His ass was just 2 feet away from camera… to see his ass moves, Aditi leaned forward.. 
She was looking at his strong muscle and she was getting feeling that she should grab those tightly while Anna is ramming his dick inside her… 
Meena noticed Aditi leaned forward.. 

Meena:” Ye cheez mai pahale din se dekh rahi hun… jaise hi Anna ki gaand dikhati hai.. Aap pass jakar dekhate ho screen ke… “ ( This thing I have been noticing from the first day… whenever Anna's ass is on screen.. You lean forward to take a closer look) 

Aditi put both hands on her ears and continued to watch videos from near the screen… There was a smile on her face. 

Meena:” Acha dono ko bhi ek dusre ki pasand hai.. “( Ohk.. Both like each other's ass) 

Aditi giggled and:” Shut up.. “

Anna penetrated his dick in Nalins pussy and initially started slowly gyrating his hips and moving it in circular motion. 
Then started hitting long strokes.. Nalins moans and clapping sounds her and Anna's thighs are audible in perfect synchrony. 
He fucked her in that pose for few mins and then folded Nalins legs in knees.. Her knees touching her boobs. Her bottom raised a little and pussy was facing the ceiling.. 
Anna got on the edge of bed... Both Aditi and Meena were watching it with curiosity. 
Then Anna bent and pointed his dick on Nalins pussy… his big balls were clearly visible, his dark butt hole and some gray hairs near butt hole were also visible on the screen. 
He slowly inserted his dick in Nalins pussy, Aditi was watching with so much excitement… and as they talked earlier it didn't go all in… around 1 - 2  inch was still outside.. Nalini pushed his body up with her hands as she cannot take it further in. 
Aditi immediately said.. “ Are han pura andar nahi jata.. “ ( Yes.. It doesn't go completely in) 

Meena:” Spruha didi ke andar bhi nahi jayega… . Usake liye.. “ ( Spruha also can't take it completely in… For that… )    After listening Spruhas name again, Aditi got agitated.. But she couldn't express it. 
Moreover Meena didn't complete her sentence… so she looked at her questioning. 
Meena gigglee and replied..

Meena :”  Han usake liye Divya madam ki gahari hi chahiye… “ ( Yes.. For that Divya madams deep one is needed)  Aditi looked at Meena for 2 seconds with fake anger… trying to control her smile.. And nodded head in disapproval and started watching the video again. 

Here Anna was hitting it with increased speed.. “Thapp.. Thapp… thapp “ sounds were coming when their bodies colliding .  He fucked her for some time and got down from bed and looked towards mirror.. He was sweating.. His was hard and pointing upward.. It was glistening full of Nalins love juices. Nalink was still in bed… he asked her to come near.. 

She got up then he pulled her close and lifted her.. Her both legs were above his waist… he grabbed her by hips.
Aditi is surprised by Anna's strength… he can lift Nalini aunty so easily.. She knew they were going to have sex in a standing position.. 
He slowly lowered Nalini.. And pointed his dick on her pussy.. Dick slowly disappeared in her pussy…. 

Nalini moaned loudly… .. As Anna started stroking her. He used to pull his hip backwards and lift her a little.. Then he pushes his hip forward and lets her fall down in his dick… Aditi can't believe how can one fuck in this pose.. 

Anna:”  Samar bhi Aditi ko aise utha utha ke thokata hoga na??? Naseeb wala hai.. Aisi apsara ko chodta hai roj.. “ ( Samar must be fucking Aditi like this? He is lucky guy… to fuck such Apsara daily)    Aditi was getting more and more aroused whenever Anna was mentioning her name… But she never experienced sex in this pose. There is no chance, Samar won't be able to lift her so smoothly. 

Nalini:” Tum aaj mujhe kam aur… Aditi ko jada wo kar rahe ho……  aur tum jaise utha ke kar sakte mujhe nahinl lagata  waise Samar kar payega” (  Today you are doing more to Aditi than me… And I don't think Samar can lift her like this)    after listening without wasting a second Meena asked.. 

Meena:” Didi aapko kabhi utha utha ke thoka hai kya sir ne?  “ ( Didi did sir fuck you lifting you making sit in his dick?) 

Aditi :” No…mujhe nahi lagata wo is tarah se kar payega“  She was blushing.. She knew Samar can't do like this.

Meena:” Didi Bahut maja ata hai… . Aise koi lund pe bitha deta hai to.. “( Didi it feels very good.. When someone puts you on dick)  Even though Meena never tried this pose.. she was telling it to Aditi with confidence. 

Today most of the time Meena was telling is either hearting or making her jealous. 
Aditi turned her head and resumed the video..

Anna was hitting her faster now… he came little forward towards mirror. Now his legs were touching table.. And since he lifted Nalini by holding her ass.. Her ass cheeks were hanging on the table top.  Since the charger was kept on the table top in front of the mirror… In this angle..it was recording penetration from below.. 

Aditis pussy has released lots of love juices… her panty is wet, her white floral pajama was also wet… Today's patch was very big, she did not notice it so far.  And because her pajama was white.. The patch was clearly visible making a strong impression of her love juices. 

Aditi could see.. Anna's dick penetrates into Nalini auntys pussy from below. As if they are watching porn video which was recorded from a different angle. His speed of penetration was so fast that it looked like a big snake disappearing in a hole very fast…. It was just 7-8 inches from the camera… what they could see on screen is.. Nalins ass from bottom.. Her butt hole… her tightes pussy… and Anna's fast moving dick… and his big balls.. .. They could hear Nalini aunties moans increased and Anna also started grunting. 
And they saw the familiar vibrating body of Anna.. He was vibrating like a machine.. Like a jackhammer… Nalini aunty let out a loud moan of climax. Both came together.. Anna was giving mercilessly jerks for sometime… . He held Nalini in the same pose for some time… after watching that final shuddering ejaculation scene… Aditi was completely lost of words. 

Aditi:”Mai kya bolu is insaan ko… kaise kar sakte hai ye….. “ (I don't know what to say for this man… how can he do  like this ?)  She was surprised by Anna’s superpowers. 

Meena:” Aapko sochakar aise chod rha hai… sochiye aapko kaise chodega” ( Just imagining you he is fucking like this… Then how he will fuck you?) 

Aditi covered her face.. “ Mumma… mai to 2-3 bar jhad jaungi itane mai… “( Mumaa… . I will cum 2-3 times , in this time)    Aditi blushed and felt embarrassed by her own words. 

Meena:” Aur aapke andar bhi wo… pichkaari pe pichkari marata jayega… .. Aur aapki chut se bhi aise ras ki dhar lagegi… “ She pointed towards screen… ( And inside you also.. He will sorry jets and jets of his cum… and your pussy will also start leaking like this) 
    Aditi looked at the screen.. Video was not paused, Her eyes widened… 
Annas dick was still inside Nalini's pussy .. And he was still holding her by ass on top of the table.. Aditi can see the cum which Anna has shooted inside Nalini is coming down because of gravity… And it was not just one or two drop… It was too much cum… strings were forming when it was coming out of her pussy… .. Some drops were already on the table… and some were about to fall… 

Aditi can't believe it… It was more than an over exaggerated porn movie scene but it was a real video shooted just an hour back. 

Meena:” bhale hi aapko soch kr aunty to chod raha hai…par aisi pichkariya to Spruhs didi andar  mari jayegi kuch dino mai“ ( Even though he was thinking about you while fucking Nalini aunty……but he will shoot his cum inside Spruha didi in few days) 
      Aditi was holding herself… but she couldn't control. 

Aditi:”  Tune condom ki baat batani nahi chahiye thi Spruha ko“ ( You shouldn't have told about condom to Spruha) 

Meena:” Uska kya sambandh? “ ( What does it has to do with condoms?)

Then Aditi told her when Spruha went to see a condom and then she went to bring dhaniya( coriander) .. When Spruha  went to shop she saw a bulge in Anna's pants and then she was behaving strangely. That is why she went to Anna's shop again yesterday.

Meena :” Is maamle mai Spruha didi fast hai aapse… . Anna ko cheen legi wo aapase” ( In this matter Spruha is faster than you… she will steal Anna from you) 

Aditi got pissed off by those words but she can't express it.. But still she said. 

Aditi:” Wo to usake sans se chin rahi hai… mera thode hi usake sath chal rha hai “( She is stealing it from her mother in law… As if anything going between him and me)  Meena sensed anger in her words… She was telling in rude way that issue is between Mother In law and daughter in law… and for the first time she addressed Anna as “ Uska”  generally she used say “” Unka”
Meena thought I cannot spoil Aditi's moment like this… she should be introduced to the reality

Meena:” Didi aap ek sundar aur kamukata se bhari stri ho… Nalini aunty bhi yahi bol rahi thi na? “ ( Didi you are a beautiful lady full of sexual urges.. That's what Nalini aunty was telling right?) 

Aditi didn't answer.. Just looked at her asking further. 

Meena:” Waise Anna bhi ek asali mard hai… jo bas chudai ke liye hi bana hai… aapko lagata hai wo bs usaki biwi tak hi simit rah skta hai? Ya Nalini aunty… ya aur koi? … nahi na? “ ( In the same way Anna is also an alpha man… the one who is made for fucking only… Do you think he can be limited to his wife only? Or Nalini aunty or for that matter anyone?.. No right?)   These words made Aditi to accept the reality.. But same time they are telling her that her body also not made for one person

Aditi :” Aage bolo… “ ( Tell me more..)  Meena understood that she is going in right direction now… 

Meena:” Aapko to pata hai… ye sab pets tum posh log palate ho… unko breed karane… kisi tandurust kutte ke pass hi lekar jate hai na?.... Hamare gaon mai bhi… . bhaison ko gaon ke sabase tandurust bhainse(male Buffalo) se hi karwate hai….. Ham insano ka bhi yahi hai… kisi tandurust mard se sambhog karane ke liye kisi bhi aurat ka man karega hi…. “ ( You know that right?.. These pet parents take their pets to strong pet for breeding… ?  Same in our village also.. We take our Buffalo to the strongest male Buffalo in the village… …  We humans are also no different.. We women also think that we should copulate with strong men only?) 

Aditi was listening to it carefully and she was feeling it's ok… it's natural that Spruha was also attracted to the same male.. Where she is attracted. 

Meena:” Aur jaise Anna ek tandurust mard josaka beej bhi takdwar hai… waise aap bhi ek sundar aur kamuk aurat ho….  Usaka matlab aapko bhi usi tarah se chahane wale kitane sare mard honge….. Ek naisargik bhavna hai ye….” ( And the way Anna is a strong and potent alpha male … . You are also a beautiful woman full of sexuality … .. Meaning there are number of males who are having strong desire for you) 

Aditi couldn't control her smile… Meena smiled back and continued

Meena: “ Aur aap ke liye sabse achi baat ye hai ki… Jis mardangi pe baki auraten fida hoti hai… wo aap pe fida hai… bas aapke han bola ne ka intzaar kar rha hai “ ( And for you the good news is that…. To the ultimate masculinity other women are attracted to… that is more attracted to you… just waiting for you to say yes) 

Aditi couldn't control her smile now… she covered her face and started laughing.. 

Meena:” dekhiye sharma rahi hai aap… “ ( Look you are blushing now) 

Aditi :” tu bol hi aise rahi hai.. To” ( You are saying in such a way .. so.) 

After few seconds.. 

Aditi:” Mai han nahi bolungi… “ ( I am not saying Yes)  Meena just smiled.. 

Aditi can't control smile.. :” Sach mai… mai nahi dungi unko… CHU…ANCE “  And started laughing… ( Yes really.. I won't give him… . CHANCE( cunt) )    There was a naughty tone in her voice… There was a big pause between “ Nahi dungi” And “ Chance” … . word chance she said in such a naughty way….First it sounded like “Chu.. “ and ended with “ chuance” .. 

Meena started laughing… she gave high five to Aditi.. Both were laughing for some time. 

Meena:” Aap pe nirbhar hai ab.. “ ( It depends on you now… ) 

Aditi has already crossed a barrier in her mind now, …… now it doesn't seem like Aditi is going to hold it anymore. So far she never did anything to display her feminine assets, She always hid it in the right way… Both these ladies are on the same mission, Thinking other one is progressing further… but actually these beautiful ladies themselves indirectly pushing their competitors further. 

Meena looked at the screen.. Anna was not in the frame, it seems he went to the bathroom to clean… Nalini aunty was laying on bed..it looks like she was tired. 

Meena: “ Chaliye Didi… ab mai nikalti hun…” ( OK Didi… I will leave now… ) 

Aditi wanted to watch some part of video again… 

Aditi:” Card rehane do mere paas aaj… “ ( Leave the card with me for today..) 

Meena:” Didi kyun man bhara nahi kya? “ ( Didi aren't you done yet? ) 

Aditi:” Tune bich mai Spruha ka topic nikal ke mood kharab kar diya tha… mujhe kuch cheese firse dekhni hai” ( You brought up Spruhas topic in between.. That disturbed my mood… I wanted to see some scenes again)   Aditi didn't realize but in the flow she accepted that her mood was disturbed. Meena knew it but after listening from Aditi.. She started laughing) 

Meena:” Iska matlab Anna ke liye dost se hi dushmani?? “ ( That means for Anna… you are turning your friend into an enemy)  she started laughing… 
Aditi now realized that what she told… she covered her face on both hands… then she tried say… I didn't mean that… but she knew she accepted a lot in just one sentence.. 

Aditi :” Tu jada mat bol ab… “ ( You stop it now… ) she tried to be rude.. But couldn't control her smile. 

Meena was leaving… suddenly Aditi remembered something.  She turned her chair.. She was sitting in the same position for a long time so she lifted her both legs and put both legs in the chair itself.  Her legs were bent in knees.. Knees touching her boobs… her leg sole touching her ass… she wrapped both her arms around the leg just below the elbow… . It gave a lot of relaxation and comfort to her legs…. She asked Meena who was about to leave the room.. 

Aditi:” Ye Zubi ke kya bata rahi thi? “ ( you were telling something about Zubi) 

Meena remembered suddenly… and she turned. And the first thing she noticed was that… Aditi was sitting in such a position that… her wet pajam… rather drenched white pajamas was visible… It was so drenched near her crotch that… she could see her red panty from that pajama… because of continues wiggling in chair, her pajama has tightened on her thighs and joints… the clear impression of her pubic mound ( mons pubis) was clearly visible… after looking at that Meena felt the next level of arousal..her heart started beating fast. She must be the first one apart from Samar to look at something private of Aditi.. 
She came two steps forward… to tell incident about Zubi.  When she came closer she could clearly see Aditis pussy shape.. And She could tell that her red panty was floral.. With green and white flowers…. Instead of showing Zubis incident on her mobile she thought to send it to Aditi… 

Meena:” Rukiye aapko dikhati hun… “ ( Wait I will show you) 

She sent one video to Aditi… and something clicked to her mind… she immediately opened the camera.. And clicked photos of Aditi's pussy area.. She did not capture her face.. .. She zoomed and clicked some pics of her pubic mound very closely.. 

Meena:” Didi ek video bheji hai aapko” ( Didi i just sent one video..) 

Aditi remains seated in the same pose.. She wasn't aware of the view she was giving it to Meena. Aditi took her mobile from the table .. To see Zubis incident so far she was having no idea about this incident… 

Zubi is a female doberman owned by Mr Singh, They leave him loose in the evening, to let her play around.. Many parents complained that dogs should not be left like that on society campuses. Because she keeps on running here and there… She is a very playful pet. 
But ultimately it's an animal and she might collide with any vehicle or bicycle that kids rode on campus.. Some kids are afraid of dogs and starts screaming when she comes nearby. In society meeting when people complained about.. Mrs Singh started arguing with others.. Saying she is like my child and she is a well behaved and trained pet.  Her husband was not arguing but Mrs Singh is a loud person and after that argument everyone thought it doesn't make sense convincing her.. So they left that topic. This happened 2-3 weeks back… and Aditi was aware of that….
Zubi is a beautiful and cute dog…Short smooth coat of black hairs…dark red, blue or white straps they wear around her neck…..Her tail was docked… her ears were cropped.. Her ear looks erect in position. She has a poster perfect look. Singhs takes care of her very well. 

Aditi opened the video.. Meena went behind her chair to see it.. They saw Zubi running here and there.. But she was outside of the main gate. 

Aditi:” Ye main gate ke bahar gayi hai kya?  Ye baki sare stray dogs bhi hai… kitane Sare.. “ ( Did she go outside of the main gate?  Along with her other stray dogs also there..)
  Yes outside of the main gate there is a big pack of stray dogs… must be 12-15 must be there. They have one boss among them who is bigger in size white dog and he used to be aggressive. 

Meena:” Han main gate ke bahar… . Raja ki gang mai gayi thi” ( Yes outside the main gate… in Rajas gang she went)   After listening Raja , Aditi paused the video and started laughing… she remembered once while walking in the night… Pavan and Samar were telling that outside the gate Raja is the boss… Without his permission no one can enter hers… Spruha and Aditi were laughing since they thought… Samar has made up the name for stray dog. 

Aditi:” Usko sach mai Raja nam diya hai? “ ( Really his name is Raja?) 

Meena:” Han sab Raja hi bolate hai.. “ ( Yes everyone calls Raja only)  Aditi laughed again and resumed the video… 

She could see Zubi was running … sometimes she stops.. Other dogs sniff her… she sniffs some and again she starts running…. Then Zubi went near Raja …. And started playing around him.. leaning her front body in front of him moving left -right… left -right… looks like she was giving respect to Raja. Raja was standing still and staring at her while making growling sounds… . Brrrrrr brrr sounds was clearly audible… Then Zubi started running again… other dogs were also running behind her… then she came back near Raja again… . Her cropped tail was moving faster and faster… 4-5 other dogs were sniffing her .. While she was sniffing some of them and then she sniffed Raja also… Rajas growling sounds were increasing….. All the other dogs around her were also moving their tails continuously… 
While watching this, Aditi said.. 

Aditi:” How cute… kaise khel rahi hai… seems Zubi got lots of friends “  how cute.. See how she is playing.. seems Zubi got lots of friends) 

Meena smiled and ” Han bahut ache se khelate hai usake dost” ( Yes her friends play very well) 

Aditi saw one of the dogs… put one leg on her back… and removed.. Raja keeps on growling.. in a loud voice …again that dog seems to be 2nd or 3rd in ranking in that pack… put leg on her back… and tried to turn her.. Zubi turned a little and then again she changed her location. But she was moving her tail continuously… That dog again went near Zubi and tried to turn .. Along with him, another one dog also tried to do the same… and he tried to turn her back towards him…. Zubi who was making whining sounds. The dog on the other side turned her back towards him.. And quickly tried mounting her.. 

Aditi immediately said:” Awww…ye kya ho raha hai? ” ( Awww…what is this happening?)  
in one hand she was holding a mobile and the other one went to her mouth.. She understood these dogs are not playing… rather they are trying to mount her. 

Zubi quickly lowered her bottom.. And sat down..And that dog couldn't penetrate her… The other dog who was initially tried to turn her.. Started barking at the one who tried to mount her. And since he was higher in ranking, the other side dog lowered his head and accepted his defeat.. 
     Then Zubi stood up again and started  moving her tail and back side in rhythm…. As if she was swaying her ass in a seductive way..She went near Raja again and sniffed his nose first and then.. started moving around him continuously moving her back and tail… .. She was standing in such a way that her back side was near Raja's head and she was leaking and sniffing Raja's penis.. Aditi noticed something pink just started to come out.. Raja also sniffed her vagina… . Other dogs are also sniffing her vagina in turns.. .. Raja was taking his time… but the 2nd rank was impatient.. He put leg on her again.. And Zubi herself turned.. She was facing Raja and.. 2nd Rank was behind her… 2nd rank.. sniffed her vagina… and immediately raised his front two legs and jumped on her and gave a strong jerk and Zubi who was whining already… let out a bigger sound.. He must have stroked her 2-3 times.. Suddenly Raja who was already growling got aggressive and he jumped on the dog on Zubis back…. That dog was displaced from his position and he got furious…. And both Raja and 2nd rank were involved in an aggressive fight… There was a lot of barking noise … . When this fight started all other dogs went around those fighters and there was one dog who must be last in ranking… he was looking weak among all… and looks younger also.. Because he was looking shorter than others…. He put leg on Zubi… and Zubi turned.. 

Aditi immediately said… :” Ab ye Chotu chance marega kya? “ ( Now this Chotu is going to get the chance) 

When that small and weak dog put leg on Zubi… Zubi turned.. He raised his legs and get on her back.. Aditi was watching carefully.. 
Even though he got on Zubis back… since Zubi was tall… his pink tiny penis which was already out could not reach her entrance… and shockingly… Zubi bent a little.. And he inserted his tiny pink penis inside Zubi… and started humping passionately… Zubi was whining… and other dogs were watching the fight… . 

Aditi :” Wo kya hi kar sakti thii…she is bitch in the heat“ ( what she could have done..) 

Meena:” Mai isliye bolati hun…aap jab garam hongi aur aapko Anna agar sidiyon ke piche lekar chodata hai to kya hi kar logi aap….” ( That is why I say.. If you are aeouses and Anna takes you behind the stairs and fuck you what you can do. )  
Aditi was already aroused… . She immediately said.. 

Aditi:”  Mai bhi aankh band kar ke… chudawaleti” ( I will close my eyes and get fucked) 

Meena was surprised by Aditi's words… she raised her eyebrows.. 

Aditi just giggled… That weak dog was fucking Zubi for 30-40 seconds… There Raja won the fight and when he looked towards Zubi who was already getting fucked by juvenile.. He aggressively came towards the younger dog. 
Who immediately withdrew and ran away … Raja chased him for some distance.. And returned to Zubi… who was again moving her back in rhythm.. She herself turned her back towards Raja… and Raja licked her vagina for some time and mounted her… The first jerk he gave… . Zubi.. whining changed into a different voice as if something hurt her. Then again she started whining… and Raja qas fucking her mercilessly… she was going forward sometimes by his powerful thrusts…. He was fucking Zubi passionately for long time… 

Meena:” Nalini aunty ne ye video dekhi hai shayad tabhi to Anna ki Bucky wali baat pe itna hasne lagi thi” ( Seems Nalini aunty also watched this video that is why she was laughing when Anna brought Bucky's topic) 

Aditi:”Unko aapna khud ka dekhane chahiye…Anna bhi to unko aise hi kutte jaisa karate hai..“( She should look at herself…Anna also does that  to her like a dog..)  She giggled.. 

Aditi was still watching that video … Meena started strolling casually.  She came in front of Aditi and looked at the crotch area. Her pajamas were so tightened and since it was wet.. Meena can clearly see her red panties now. It was looking more clear than earlier.. She took out mobile and clicked a few more pics from this angle.. and then got back to her original position behind Aditi's chair. 
    Here in video Zubi was getting fucked very roughly by Raja, Aditi was getting aroused again by watching dogs sex.. Strange. 
After some time Raja was done… but it was not over yet.. He was locked inside Zubi.. And both tried to pull each other. 

Then they heard the voice of Anna in the video.. He came and scolded Sunita who was recording this video. She is from Meena's village only and she also works in some houses here. 

Anna:” Suni.. Ye record karegi Ab tu? Besharam kahin ki… Ek zapad padega aise… “ Anna was not visible on camera… seems after listening to Anna scolding Sunita immediately stopped recording.. 

Video was completed… 
[+] 5 users Like Nostalgic's post
Like Reply
Aditi :” Can't believe mai ye sab dekh rahi hun… “ ( Can't believe i am watching something like that)

Meena :” Aap akeli nahi ho ye society ke bahut sare logon ne dekhi hai… aur sab log is baat ka maja le rhe hai ki….. Upper class kutiya ko lower class kutte ne choda… sabko maza ata hai aisi cheeze dekhne mai”( You are not alone.. Lots of people from society have watched this…And everyone is enjoying this because.. Upper class bitch got fucked by lower class dog… . Everyone likes such dramas)   Both Meena and Aditi started laughing…and it was true. One cannot watch such video of stray dogs but since cute Zubi was there so everyone was enjoying this) 

Aditi:” Kya chal raha hai hamare society mai…..Anna wahan Nalini aunty aur pata nahi kis kisake sath kar rhe honge…..Ye Raja yahan..Zubi ke sath.” ( What is this going on in our society..?... Anna is doing it with Nalini aunty and don't know who else… This Raja is doing it with Zubi… ) 

Meena:” Waise Raja ne Zubi ki leli….Pata nahi Anna kb lega… . “( Anyhow Raja has fucked Zubi… Don't know when Anna will fuck..)  Aditi looked at her with a naughty smile on her face.  
Meena took a hand mirror from the top of a nearby cupboard.. 

Aditi:” Kisaki? “ ( Whom?) 

Meena” Aap hi batao kisaki? “ ( You only tell me whose?)  Giggled… 

Aditi:” mujhe nahi pata kisaki… “ ( I don't know whose… )  There was a naughty smile on her face… 

Meena went in front of her and lowered the mirror… and showed Aditi her wet pajama.. Her wet panty and inside that her protruding pussy making a clear impression of her strong sexuality. 
Meena:”Aisi Kam Devata ki..Jisaki itani gili ho ki… pajama aur panty bhi gili ho jaye.. Aur  lal panty ke upar ke hare aur safed phul tak dikh jaye… “ ( The sex goddess whose pussy is so wet… that her pajama.. And red panty are so wet that… floral designs on panty are clearly visible) 

Aditi immediately noticed in the mirror… and she couldn't believe her situation down there… she immediately took her legs down… and covered her crotch area and she leaned on the table covering her face.  She was embarrassed… embarrassed again.. Meena has shown her wet patch again. But this time it was too much… She knew that  her pussy was leaking but it should have covered that she didn't realize. On top that how Meena described making her so much embarrassed. 
She took some time to look up.. Meena was laughing. 
After one minute she looked up.. She was blushing and her face was completely red… 

Aditi:” Aajkal kuch jada hi gili ho rahi hai? “ ( It's becoming too wet nowadays.)  she was blushing and smiling… 

Meena:” Aap sir ke sath karate time… pachh.. Pachh.. Pachh kar ke awaj ati hogi na? .. gili hone ke karan? “ ( When you do that with Sir… Pachh.. Pachh.. Pachh.. Sound must be coming right?... Since yours gets so wet?) 

Aditi was surprised by this question… :” Nahi awaj nahi aati… “ She giggled… ( No that sound doesn't come) 

Meena:” Matlab itani nahi hoti pahale?  sir ke sath karate time bhi? “ ( That means it wasn't getting wet like this before?... While doing with sir also?) 

Aditi: “ Nahi na… jab jab video dekhti hun tab hi  mai itna excited feel karati hun“ ( No .. Whenever I watch videos then only I feel such level of excitement) 

Meena:” Ohh.. Didi in heat “ Meena giggled… Aditi was blushing. 

Aditi:” Aisa nahi… “ ( Not like that… ) 

Meena:” Aisa nahi?  Samajh lijiye mai abhi yahan se jati hun… aur aap wapas Anna video dekh kar.. Yahan bed par pad ke aankh band kar ke Anna ko soch kar apki chut sahalane lagati ho… aur maine darwaja khula hi choda hota hai… aur samajh lijiye koi delivery boy ata hai… aur wo dekhta hai ki… ek gori aurat aur usaki gulabi aur gili chut samane garam hui dekhata hai… wo apna lund nikal kar bina kuch awaj kiye ata hai… aapke tango ke bich mai aake… zat kar ke lund ghusata hai aap ke andar….. Aap zatake se aankh kholate ho… par abhi time nikal gya hai.. Wo already aap ke andar hai aur ragadane shuru kiya ho… bs nam ke liye mana karegi.. Ant mai wo jam ke chudega.. Aap chudwayegi.. Aur wo apna beej bhi aapki chut mai chod ke jayega… . . Zubi ka bhi yahi huwa na..?” ( Is it? Just imagine once I leave now.. You will watch Annas video again and then start rubbing your pink pussy by closing eyes and imagining Anna… and if I had left the door open and if any delivery guy comes.. And he see fair young lady with wet pink pussy is already in heat… he will pull his dick and silently come in between your things and ram his dick in one go… you will open your eyes in shock.. But he starts stroking.. You may try to stop him little initially but ultimately he will fuck you mercilessly and you will get fucked that way… and he will spread his seeds in your pussy… This is what happened with Zubi right?)  As Meena was describing about Aditis pink pussy , Aditi couldn't believe how she guesses everything right.. Because she knew some people can be fair but still pussy won't be pink.. 

Aditi was stunned… . It's a very much possible thing that can happen in given circumstances.  Meenas imagination was so realistic that Aditi subconsciously started believing in her words. 

Aditi:”  Tu na… impossible hai.. “  

After a pause.. 

Aditi:” Ye kitana realistic hai… aise situation mai ye sab 100℅ possible hai….. Koun mana kar payega aise situation mai “ ( How realistic it is….In given circumstances it's 100% possible…Who can say no in such a situation) 

Meena:” Is liye jate jate ek suzao dun aapko? “ ( And that is why shall I give you one suggestion?) 

Aditi knew something erotic again she is going to hear now… 
Aditi smiled and :” Batao”

Meena:” Aap trip ja rahi ho to 2-3 condom sath lekar jaiye… ye Samar sir wale chote nahi chalenge… wo bade wale  … chahiye to mai kharid ke lakar deti hun aapko” ( While going on trip.. You  carry 2-3 condoms with you… Not the small Samars sirs one.. That bigger ones… if you want I will get it for you) 

Aditi was shocked.. She put her both hands on mouth looking towards Meena , she looked aghast. Meena was already ready to go; she didn't wait for her response… and took her bag and went out.. .. She returned from the living room and came to the door and said… 

Meena:” Didi kuch dino ki baat hai… Samar sir ke sivay dusara mard aapki tange failana wala hai….. Aapki asali chidai isi bed pe hone wali hai… aur chut se Pachh.. Pachh.. Pachh kar ke awaj isi room mai gunjane wali hai….. Kynoki… aapko pata hai… aap abhi ruk nahi sakati…(Didi it's just a matter of a few days… Apart from Samar sir another man is going to spread your legs… your real sex is going to happen on this bed only…. And This room is going to be filled with Pachh.. Pachh.. Pachh sounds from your cunt) 

Meena said this and went out… she locked the door. Aditi was still in shock… She realized for the first time that… Yes it is going to happen,It's no more fantasy now ... .Indeed it is just a matter of a few days… Anna is going to fuck me and she looked at the bed. 
         She sent me a message for half day leave.. Immediately checked again if the door locked… took her laptop to bed. In one shot removed her panty and pajama.. She laid on the bed on her  back… she put laptop on her stomach… and left hand went to her pussy… played video from point where Anna lifted Nalini aunty and started fucking near mirror.. 

Aditi was already aroused.. She was rubbing her pussy passionately….and started murmuring while watching Anna fucking Nalini. 

Aditi :” Sorry Samar… tumhari biwi bhi Anna se aise hi chudane wali hai… mujhe nahi lagata aur jada din mai rok sakungi khud ko… “ ( Sorry Samar.. Your wife also going to get fucked by Anna like this… I don't think I can hold it for more days)  As she was already too wet… this touch and involving Samar in  thoughts gave her the right kick and she started cumming… 
[+] 13 users Like Nostalgic's post
Like Reply
Muahhhhhh.......
Muahhhhhh.....
I should'nt give kisses to you but there are no words for me to praise your erotic writing skills.....
I have been reading erotica for atleat 12 years.....
You are simply amazing.....
Keep writing..... Keep rocking.....
Love You Dil Se.....
[+] 4 users Like abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Thank you for the updates.    Thank you for adding translations.   Overall - Good set of posts. 

clps clps clps clps clps
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
That is simply jaw-dropping erotic writing. AMAZING !!!
[+] 1 user Likes qazmlp's post
Like Reply
How did you get so good at this?!
[+] 2 users Like qazmlp's post
Like Reply
Excellent...
[+] 1 user Likes jroy1984's post
Like Reply
Thank you for response. 
Positive responses will motivate me to write next episodes immediately and with more passion. So please do comment if you genuinely feel.
[+] 1 user Likes Nostalgic's post
Like Reply
Extreme level bro kudos
[+] 1 user Likes santhu304's post
Like Reply
(24-11-2023, 07:53 AM)Nostalgic Wrote: Thank you for response. 
Positive responses will motivate me to write next episodes immediately and with more passion. So please do comment if you genuinely feel.

Oh love it, we sure love it. Keep it coming as you see fit.

One thing:  Would you be open to write on lesbian theme for an episode or all episodes going to be only straight.
1) Meena and Aditi got so close together in last episode - May be they can have some physical interactions to.
2) Nalini Aunty/Spruha together with Anna on same bed. As Nalini aunty has not much resistance towards Anna banging her DIL

Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Really bro you have a great writing skill I was so much involved in this story that time ka pata hi nhin chala you made story more interesting after each update really a blockbuster update and yes you are making the memories really nostalgic
Like Reply
welcome 

Just one request bhai! Please increase the frequency horseride of updates Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar

yourock
Like Reply
(24-11-2023, 08:52 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: Oh love it, we sure love it. Keep it coming as you see fit.

One thing:  Would you be open to write on lesbian theme for an episode or all episodes going to be only straight.
1) Meena and Aditi got so close together in last episode - May be they can have some physical interactions to.
2) Nalini Aunty/Spruha together with Anna on same bed. As Nalini aunty has not much resistance towards Anna banging her DIL

Namaskar
His way of writing is natural jaise bhai story ko lekar ja rahe waise hi waise Jane dijye may be artificially kuchh add karne se story ka plot bigad sakta hai
Like Reply
wowww .. one of the best story  yourock
Like Reply
(24-11-2023, 07:53 AM)Nostalgic Wrote: Thank you for response. 

Its very hard to tell what readers feel after going through such a Nostalgic Creation......  happy happy clps yourock   thanks thanks  clps clps
Like Reply
great update
Like Reply
Such a great update man, for last update I wished it had lasted long, and here it is and in a such a solid way possible. 
yourock
Like Reply