Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
(15-11-2023, 05:46 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Yes, I am back and have resumed writing. It is going slow, yet progressing. 

Thanks for responding and we all waiting for a super sexy intense erotic seducing exciting hot ????? update full of dikha temptation episode please take your time but give us juice blowing update ??????????????
[+] 1 user Likes Klauacami's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(14-11-2023, 12:53 AM)nayagan Wrote: [Image: Kajal-1.gif]

[Image: 40-CE224-B-0306-40-A7-9898-DBA0-AFD4035-D.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Hope a beach or pool episode in the upcoming foreign adventures
[Image: b89b5a144c45e507522563a832c9a896f0063a90.png]
[+] 2 users Like nayagan's post
Like Reply
(18-11-2023, 01:24 AM)nayagan Wrote: Hope a beach or pool episode in the upcoming foreign adventures

How was this image generated ?
[+] 1 user Likes DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
Can we expect an update this weekend?
Like Reply
(18-11-2023, 10:16 AM)DevilMayCare Wrote: How was this image generated ?

Don't know bro just downloaded from this page

https://desifakes.com/threads/%F0%9F%94%...09/page-24
Like Reply
One small request bro..pls dont mix past and present story.. sometimes it is a bit confusing to understand
[+] 1 user Likes Rajeshreddy1986's post
Like Reply
Please Please PLEASE include twins!!!
Like Reply
From mid November to its end November but still no update or any teaser....when can we get something delicious ????
Like Reply
(23-11-2023, 09:44 AM)Klauacami Wrote: From mid November to its end November but still no update or any teaser....when can we get something delicious ????

What do you do for living, Klauacami ?

I can't spin stories out of thin air buddy, don't have that super power. I said I will resume writing from mid November. With all the mind fucks from office, its not like I can come home, flip the switch in my brain and switch into writing mode !

Current episode is barely at 25% state. 
Would appreciate some patience.

You all are expecting updates every week. It needs a right mind set to write a decent story, if not, it is going to be like "He came, she saw, they fucked, the End"
And building an episode with 3 - 4 pages takes a solid 20 - 30 hours. 

If you are free to write, let me know. I will share my ideas, you can finish an episode, I can review it and we can post. 
Anybody up for it, let me know !
[+] 5 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
(23-11-2023, 12:05 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: What do you do for living, Klauacami ?

I can't spin stories out of thin air buddy, don't have that super power. I said I will resume writing from mid November. With all the mind fucks from office, its not like I can come home, flip the switch in my brain and switch into writing mode !

You all are expecting updates every week. It needs a right mind set to write a decent story, if not, it is going to be like "He came, she saw, they fucked, the End"

If you are free to write, let me know. I will share my ideas, you can finish an episode, I can review it and we can post. 

nobody can match your writing abilities
Like Reply
(23-11-2023, 12:05 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: What do you do for living, Klauacami ?

I will be happy to help you, in this mission. I am a huge fan of your writing style and I will try my best to match your writing. If you really want me to collaborate, I will be always available.  Thank you.
Like Reply
(23-11-2023, 12:05 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: I can't spin stories out of thin air buddy, don't have that super power. I said I will resume writing from mid November. With all the mind fucks from office, its not like I can come home, flip the switch in my brain and switch into writing mode !

Genuine reasons brother. only writers can understand this pain, I'm exactly at the same position. This is high time readers have to understand this. 

Kudos to some readers who can understand and have some patience.  I hope DevilMayCare feels the same, we wont let the story down.
Like Reply

Only they will understand your problem who used to write
Like Reply

What I do for living is way tiring than most of guys on this platform...and in that tiring day by reading the beautiful carved marvellous written update of your gets a little bit of moments of enjoyment...in which I forgot all the things happened in day ...your update are not only just means of masturbation but it's more to that if one can make sense as by reading your update I enjoyed the temptations the teasing the building up in character which kept us with story.....so rather than feeling offended you should also think that we all are waited patiently for updates past these months and I just asked about status not forcing you to give just random fuck up updates to satisfy that you are giving regular updates....and on the question if I can help even if I can I can't write the way you can do orginal as no one can reproduce the thoughts which you have....I think you can understand why we asked you for updates....and take your time and comeback with a bang update.... enjoy life without stress bro
[+] 4 users Like Klauacami's post
Like Reply
Willing to wait for a month for each update with patience but please write the updates yourself. Your letting someone else write the update is like Sachin letting someone else bat for him. I appreciate that you need to take out time for writing from your personal time and that too on a day when you are in that mental zone, and thus it is natural that it would take time. Also, would request you to continue the ongoing story instead of starting a new one. We already have an amazing build up in the ongoing one.
[+] 1 user Likes amitkumarmsip's post
Like Reply
Waiting for the new update ..
Like Reply
Expecting a blowjob session
Like Reply
Waiting bro
Like Reply
(18-11-2023, 01:24 AM)nayagan Wrote: Hope a beach or pool episode in the upcoming foreign adventures

These pics are just as much fun as the story itself. In the absence of the story, at least keep posting the pics. Sometimes, it is even more fun to think of the main character like this..
Like Reply