Adultery Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife
Good reply Evilstone...... some readers are just like wam bam bang readers..... they don't like to read the whole story or the plot.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(04-10-2023, 11:19 PM)val.coutinho Wrote: Good reply Evilstone...... some readers are just like wam bam bang readers..... they don't like to read the whole story or the plot.

Thanks

But I would say, the way you mention as if I made a sarcastic comment. 
No I didnt made a sarcastic comment.

Blackdick11 is a good follower. He might have forgotten about it. 

Love everyone's comment. I will update soon.
Like Reply
(01-10-2023, 06:30 PM)EvilStone Wrote: @mahamatherchod

I know you wait for my updates..
But I would like to know how much you like my stories & why....

Consider this as asking for feedback...

Both the stories so far good and continue the flow of story, there is no distraction in the story. This is always the quality of all novel series writer which you possess. Also the description of sex scene which makes this novel series erotica is stunning and your writing make it realistic. Keep going and give big updates on weekend on both stories if possible. I will rate it 4 out of 5 because of non regular updates on the story.
[+] 1 user Likes mahamatherchod's post
Like Reply
Nice one
Like Reply
(07-10-2023, 01:33 PM)mahamatherchod Wrote: Both the stories so far good and continue the flow of story, there is no distraction in the story. This is always the quality of all novel series writer which you possess. Also the description of sex scene which makes this novel series erotica is stunning and your writing make it realistic. Keep going and give big updates on weekend on both stories if possible. I will rate it 4 out of 5 because of non regular updates on the story.

Thanks for the kind words... Means a lot

I try to keep up the pace but I then I fail in that handsomely.
Yours words will keep me motivated.

Thanks again for your patience
Like Reply
Bro why there is no updates??
[+] 1 user Likes Jithzz's post
Like Reply
update
Like Reply
(06-10-2023, 12:21 PM)EvilStone Wrote: Thanks

But I would say, the way you mention as if I made a sarcastic comment. 
No I didnt made a sarcastic comment.

Blackdick11 is a good follower. He might have forgotten about it. 

Love everyone's comment. I will update soon.

I did not mean to insult/hurt your feelings. Some readers are there who just want to read about bang bang and bang type of stories. They lack or dont like to read the plot in the story and how it goes.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
(13-10-2023, 10:30 PM)EvilStone Wrote: Thanks for the kind words... Means a lot

I try to keep up the pace but I then I fail in that handsomely.
Yours words will keep me motivated.

Thanks again for your patience

It's no issue bro. Atleast the story did reach somewhere atleast by the end of 2023 there should be some updates.... ???
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
Soooo,,,, fucking hot!!!
this bitch's virgin ass needs to be stuffed by suleiman's monstrous dick as soon as possible & throughout the entire fucked she gets by suleiman,,, she should call out her fattu husband's name so that she can humiliate him even further.
If you unleashed her wild and aggressive side then it would be damn awesome.
Like Reply
Superb
Mayank isn't the man Bipasha deserves, he's suleiman.
Like Reply
update
Like Reply
waiting
Like Reply
******** Part - 13 ********

It was almost dawn when Suleiman’s eyes started opening. He was not wide awake but he felt that his dick was clutched by something very soft yet very tight, and he had  started slowly started pulling and pushing his dick.
It took a while for Suleiman to become wide awake. He understood what he was doing and kept doing what he was doing. He acknowledged that the sex yesterday and last night was the best sex he ever had in his life. He had fucked loads of women in his lifetime and they were mostly models and whores but this woman was as chaste as it could get.

“Madarchod! Maja de diya isne aisa kya hi bolu ab. Aesi kasi hui chut to kabhi nahi chodi, or abhi to iski kunwari gaand bhi nahi chodi.” Suleiman thought.

He took his dick out of Bipasha’s cunt and his semen came flowing out of it. Bipasha was in deep sleep as yesterday was the best day of her life so far.

[Image: 28900476.webp]

Suleiman was imagining Bipasha being the mother of his kids. He was really imagining himself to be a father.
“Iska aadmi to chutiya hai. Use to dekh ke hi pata chal gaya tha saale ka lund khada nahi hota, jaise ki ek nazar me pata chal gaya tha ye chuddakad raand hai.”

Suddenly Suleiman’s nostrils felt a punget smell in the air. It didn’t took Suleiman time to recognize what it was. It was a fart smell, and he knew it wasn’t his.

He spread the ass cheeks of Bipasha who still in deep sleep. He carefully brought his nose close to the asshole of Bipasha and Bipasha also let out a silent fart. He inhaled the fart as if he was inhaling some drugs. Truth be told, for Suleiman woman’s excreta was like drug. He always wanted to eat shit of woman with whom he has sex and with Bipasha who is from working class. He knew he had the right woman whose shit for him will act as drug.

[Image: 25549824.webp]

He took his tongue out to lick her asshole but he stopped as his own cum was coming out of her cunt. Suleiman was open in sex but he was the dominant one. He could never taste anything of that sort. At that moment he thought, "kash iska pati hota aur isse chat kar saaf kardeta to main iss randi ki chudai shuru kar deta.”

At this very moment, Suleiman was on the same page as of Bipasha to make Mayank a cuckold. Mayank who had already become a cuckold about whom only his wife knew. He wanted Mayank to become a cuckold so that he can clean Bipasha’s cunt when he fills her although later he will be used for more.

[Image: 28111479.webp]

“Soch Suleiman soch, baccho ka baap bhi banunga aur kisi ko pata bhi nahi chalega. Jab iss randi se bor ho jaunga to iska chutiya pati jhelega…hahahah.. Lekin ye raand itni jaldi bore karne wali nahi… bohot hawas hai isme… aane wala time mazedar hai… hahaha”

Suleiman left his bed and went to bathroom to freshen up. While Suleiman was in bathroom he decided against fucking Bipasha’s ass now. Mayank will be back Monday and he was sure Bipasha wont be able to stand and let alone walk. He knew they were married for less than a year, and decided to fuck her asshole on their first anniversary. He was also started planning to make Mayank a cuckold. What he didn’t know he was already a cuckold and the opportunity to fuck Bipasha in front of Mayank will be presented by Mayank himself.
[+] 6 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply
very small update after a long time
Like Reply
That's a freakin' amazing idea, man!

On her first wedding anniversary, bipasha's asshole will be inaugurated in front of her husband with suleiman big dick.

[Image: 22764223.gif]
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
Excellent...
But excitedly waiting for live action.
Like Reply
update
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/thread-58545.html

This is the most slow step by step detail by and long seductive cuckold and interfaith based story on internet...have a look
Like Reply