Adultery A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS
Part-10

Mona’s knees trembled from fear of getting caught while she heard her heartbeats thumping and drumming inside her chest making her choke with each breath. Despite the suffocation she felt, Mona reeled from the extreme taboo that she just performed with her best friend’s husband. The weight of her cheating slowly started sinking in as seconds started to feel like hours… 

Same time...somewhere else…inside a bedroom…three naked bodies grinded against each other…

“Please…I told you so many times, it’s too painful!”, Linny shouted at the man who thrusted into her asshole from her backside while she tried her level best to wiggle out from the grip of the second man who held and kept her in place by pumping his penis into her pussy from below.

“I know, but your asshole is too hot to resist, just take some deep breath and relax, I will come soon”, the man punishingly fucked her tight rectal hole faster than before, making her cry again.

“Oouuu-Fucccck! I don’t like this! I DON’T LIKE THIS!!”, Linny shouted once again as the pain from her dirty hole started to reach an unbearable level.

“Kiss me darling, give me your lips”, Linny heard the man below grunting and pouting his lips upward to suck hers. 

She caved. Her face fell down and met his lips. The moment their lips entwined, she felt her anal ring relaxing over the penis that was tearing her apart. At the same time, her vaginal muscles contracted and announced the approaching doom. But, she wanted it to reach faster, and to make it happen, her hips started to drive faster against the two men who pounded on her mercilessly.

“just take it Linny! I know you want it and you are just acting like you don’t! Scream as much as you want, but I will stop only after I fill this hole with my cum! Just take it!”, the man who continued to thrust his penis inside her anus snorted and carped at her.

“OOH-FUCK! OOO-GOD! OOOOUUW! SLOW!”, Linny wiggled against the two men displaying her protests but, her groans said otherwise. It wasn’t lost on the man below her, as he knew…he knew very well the voices she made usually when she was close to her orgasm. He sucked her lips harder and pushed his shaft up and into her heavenly pussy. 

Linny felt electrical rays of sexual craving splitting into multiple threads of painful pleasure polluting her head and leading towards the end that she was looking for. She tried to push herself harder against the two men. As she grinded herself onto the man below, her breasts grinded against his hairy chest and her nipples started releasing her milk. Making it comfortable to her, the man below was not at all bothered and interested in her lactating breasts. For a split-second, she thought of her husband Rajat, who would never leave a chance from sucking and drinking her milk. With these two men who fucked her both holes, she felt comfortable, relaxed, and she enjoyed what they delivered on her.

“AAAAH-GGHH-AAAH!”, the man behind her groaned as his boiling liquid burned her rectal insides and he laughed when he heard her moaning back with sounds of gratitude for giving her what she craved for.

“Oooh-Linny-your-pussy-is-milking-me! I am cumming Linnnny!”, the man below her left her lips and crooned into her ear as his thrusts started to change it’s rhythm.

“Mmm…mmm…m-aah…oouw…ooh! Yesss! Yesss! FUCCCK-MEEE! OOUW!”, Linny screamed with her eyes closed and felt the cock inside her anus contracting unhurriedly.

“Fuck! Oh-Fuck! Take it Linny! Take it all! AAAH!”, she heard the man from below squeezing her body into yet another hard cuddle as her own pussy started to release it’s sinning grease out of it’s confines.

“OH-MY-GGOOOD! CUMMING!!”, Linny screeched and squealed as her entire body froze for a moment as her vaginal walls received the hot sperm of the man pumping from below and responded by releasing her own evil liquid to mix and discharge out.

Three naked bodies grinded and snorted as their ecstatic rhythm relaxed into dawdling slumber.

The man who fucked her asshole moved himself away a bit and drank a gulp of water while looking back to the relaxing couple on the bed. His lips held a smile of mischief and he slowly lit a cigarette and released the smoke out through the large window that was kept open. From the first floor where he stood, he looked at the nearby house that seemed empty and without light, but his eyes searched around the perimeter of the other house as if searching for someone…Then he heard his name being called by Linny. With limping penis that contained sediments of his own cum from her asshole, he walked back to answer.

“Basheerji…you are not a man of your word! You promised last time you won’t put it there!”, Linny complained as she stood up from the bed and walked towards the toilet with her legs unable to keep her straight. She couldn’t keep her thighs closer due to the pain from her well-fucked holes.

Basheer who was old enough to be her father or more than that, laughed at her discomfort and replied…”Well beauty, since the moment you came to this villa, I had my eyes on you, and it took a lot of coaxing and convincing for you to accept me…now, how can I stop this machine from giving you what you really want? I can’t right! So, let me enjoy you my beauty!”, his laugh felt more sinister than ever to wobbling Linny.

“Ya Basheer-bhai, why are you troubling her? Aren’t we having the best time of our lives? You finally got what you wanted and we both totally love to do this as well. Stop being an asshole”, the man who fucked Linny’s cunt made his point in a deliberately low voice to ensure Linny didn’t hear what he just said.

“Arre-sorry-sorry! I shouldn’t have! Really, I-am-sorry! I-mean-it-okay, it’s just that, tonight was the best fuck that we did together”, Basheer was apologetic and his voice conveyed that he meant what he said.

“What are you looking at?”, the other man came closer where Basheer stood and he also looked into the dark night and the lifeless neighboring home.

“Looking for Zaira?”, the man asked again as he didn’t receive any response from Basheer.

“Of course, it’s Zaira! I have been behind her since she was ready to take a cock inside her dirty cunt! But, she’s such a bitch that she wouldn’t allow me to go any closer for me to make a move”, Basheer’s voice contained much anger.

“What are you talking about?”, Linny came out from the toilet as naked as she went in and walked towards the two equally naked men.

“Nothing…we were talking about you…sorry for doing that in your back-hole, I just couldn’t stop myself…you are sooooo…sooooo…tasty…Linny!”, Basheer pulled her by her waist against him and kissed her lips.

At the very same time, other man moved closer to her and by holding her breasts from behind, grinded against her naked back. Within seconds, the three bodies once again gruelled into a three-layer-sandwich.

“Stop it Basheerji, I know you are looking to catch Zaira. Aren’t you?”, Linny kissed back at Basheer and looked outside.

“Oh yes Linny! He was! Anyway, let’s go to bed…I can’t get enough of you Linny…come here!”, the man who hugged her from behind caught her by her waist and pulled her to the bed.

With playful whimper, Linny followed him like a pet and spread herself across the bed and looked at Basheer with carnal lust written all over her face. She hadn’t had enough…she wanted more…she was desperate for it…

“Oh-God-Linny! You just feel so soft just like how you were when we first met! I can’t love you enough darling…really…I can’t! Let me show you heaven once again”, the man kissed her forehead and then moved to pull her lips with his tongue. His mouth added more pressure when he heard Linny’s croons in response to what he did to her.

Trying to make one more desperate try to catch someone from the lifeless villa, Basheer walked and joined the couple from other side of the bed and started sucking Linny’s breasts.

As two men started servicing her for the second time in the same night, Linny’s brain took her back to the first time she adventured herself to seek devilish pleasure. And, it was with none other than the same man who lovingly sucked her lips and brushed his fingers mildly over her sensitive pussy.

With her eyes closed, and two men giving their best to her, Linny saw herself flying back in time to her first time…

Her very first time...

The boy was thin, his face carried mild moustache, he wore a tee-shirt and jeans that clearly showed how thin he was. Linny’s mouth was dry as she weighed her decision to invite him to her home when her parents and her best friend Mona were away for a movie.

It was her best chance!

She grabbed it…and invited the boy!

Linny saw his pensive steps taking him forward to where she stood and she found opening the door and allowing him to walk inside. The moment he was inside the living room threshold, she clamped the door shut and gasped. 

Both looked at each other.

The boy couldn’t believe where he was, and what they were about to do. At first, when Linny invited him to her home, he thought it was a joke on him as Linny used to be a beauty in their neighborhood since her teens. And, this year when she started college, he was sure his chance was lost, even if he stood any. She was hot! She was a real beauty! Her body was perfect! He craved to see her on daily basis! He made opportunity to see her! He even offered himself to be the milk-boy and paper-boy of the neighborhood just with the plan to see the beautiful girl at least once a day! And, when she told him that she was aware of his interest, he just couldn’t believe his luck! And it tripled when she asked him to be at her place alone!

Linny stood against the door wearing a half-sleeve top that reached till her thin waistline and below she had a floral skirt that stopped right at her knees, exposing her smooth, bronze, and hairless legs. His heart skipped thousand beats as his eyes roamed all over Linny’s body. Her top seemed like it was pasted against her chest…her breasts were a bit larger to her small frame and he thought she purposefully wore that small sized top to show him how big her breasts were! 

The boy felt an immediate movement inside his pants, and something started to enlarge between his legs! He wanted to run towards her and bite her breasts!

Linny’s lips were dry and she licked with doubt, fear and apprehension. One of her hand moved up to cover her breasts when she saw the boy’s eyes focusing on her thrusting upper-chest. That day, she made sure Mona also joined her parents that day so that the entire house was hers for few hours. She wanted it desperately and the boy was the safest bet! She had to take that chance…She wanted to take that chance…and, she took it!

As she stood with heavy gasps, Linny’s eyes caught the sudden movement that happened at the boy’s groin! 

“Do you want anything to drink?”, with breaking voice, Linny asked.

“Aah-yes…a bit water?”, the boy hiccupped backed somehow as if trying to re-focus his attention. He watched Linny’s bubbling ass as she walked into the kitchen.

“Here”, Linny returned with a glass of juice and gave it to the boy.

His hands trembled. She saw it!

Few moments of ugly silence passed as they both struggled to find words.

“Why did you asked me to come?”, the boy asked with mounting doubt.

Linny looked at him for a moment as she heard her voice asking questions inside her head…”Why did I called him? Oh-God! I shouldn’t have! But, if I didn’t call him, then whom should I have called? Didn’t I like him since we were kids? He was always behind me and I never showed him or told him how I felt!”, thoughts wandered inside.

“Why do you think I called you here today?”, Linny was smart enough to divert and corner him. The notorious tactic that every girl and women used on men!

“Ooh-I-mean…I-thought…You-know…I-mean…I-thought-you-wanted-something-from-me!”, somehow the boy found some words to make some sense into what he wanted to say.

“You mean, I want something from you? Really? If that’s true, I wonder what would I want from you!”, Linny walked forward and reached close to the boy and stood almost within two feet distance. The boy’s face told her what he was feeling. It was a combination of lust, confusion, fear, anxiety and need to have her.

“What is it exactly that you want from me?”, Linny moved further close to him and her girlish heat spread around both of them immediately. The exotic odor of her sweat made his shaft twitch inside his jeans and created pain to an intolerable level as blood pumped furiously to make it hard like a rock!

“I…I…I want you Linny!”, his voice broke…but he said it.

“If you stand like this, can you do what you want to do with me?”, Linny’s voice held more power as her eyes preened into his eyes while conveying her message.

It was a pointer that drilled into his crazed brain. His lips turned into a smile of acknowledgement. He saw her lips spreading into a grin of welcoming note.

Next moments that followed was like a dream!

The boy moved to take her into his arms while pulling her against him!

Linny’s hands grouped over his shoulders and caught his head to pull towards her face and…she felt the heat of her first kiss!

His entire body got covered with goosebumps as he felt how a girl’s body would feel and his shaft grudgingly hardened as Linny’s skin transpired her heat into his skin…he realized how heavenly a girl’s existence would change his life forever! 

Lips locked against each other!

Eyes exchanged messages of carnal need to each other!

Groins conveyed how much desperation each of them withheld to release!

In a sudden move, the boy released his grip on her waist, and brought it down and caught her super-taut and round buttocks!

Linny whimpered and cried from the sudden pain from his hard squeeze and the pleasure when his hardened man-part hit her vagina through their dresses!

His hands slowly started to pull her skirt upward!

Linny jolted in realization of where his hands was leading her to…she grinded harder against him as if begging him to tear her skirt away!

He acknowledged it…and his hands moved faster…her skirt reached up…till her upper thighs got exposed…and he pulled further up…

Linny's entire body shook with a sudden electric shock when his fingers graced over her panty!!!
[+] 2 users Like Aavesh9's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
just awesome ..
[+] 1 user Likes Mampi's post
Like Reply
(18-11-2023, 09:27 AM)Mampi Wrote: just awesome ..
YLTS writing...more on the way...
Like Reply
Part-11

The boy's hands slowly pulled her skirt up…it moved up from her knees…up…up!

Linny jolted in realization of where his hands were leading her to…she grinded harder against him as if begging him to tear her skirt away!

He acknowledged it…and his hands moved faster…her skirt reached up…till her upper thighs got exposed…and he pulled further up…

Linny got an electric shock when his fingers graced over her panty!!!

----------------------------------------

It took few seconds for Linny to jump out of the sensual slipup. Her mind raced to recall why she ended having the first kiss of her life with this boy and how she dared to invite him and allowed to break all her moral boundaries. With added panic, yet with enthralled excitement, she remembered that it was her best friend Mona, who was the trigger to all of this madness that she jumped into.

“Had Mona done this the same way? or, like she said, would it be painful first and then blissful? Oh-God!, his hands are pulling my panty”, as the startling thought jolted her, Linny diverted her thoughts back to the heated reality, as she didn’t wanted to be bothered by anything, or anyone, anymore. She was her own woman!

The boy felt Linny’s angst as her super-hot breaths fell over his chin as their lips continued it’s interlocking clutch. Her fingers dug into his shoulder blades as if she was trying to pull him further towards her. Even after he received her willful support, he was scared, because, it wasn’t his house, and it was the first time that he had a real chance to talk with his dream-girl, and his brain distorted itself when she offered her silent permission to proceed.

With trembling hands, he squeezed one of her firm ass-cheek while his tongue pried to split her lips and enter inside.

Linny realized the heat of a male for the first time. She whimpered, then crooned, and finally settled herself to accept the eventuality. Her lips parted, and her toes pushed down to the cold floor making her legs to stretch up making it further stimulating to both. Her hands clutched his neck and shoulder blades with increased vigor as his tongue entered inside her mouth. In response, her lips locked and slipped from his mouth and sucked his invading tongue. 

Both were lost on time!

It was their first kiss…and the essence of time was lost! 

Slow…and steady, he took a step forward as one of his hand carried her panty covered buttocks and other caught her lower back. As he moved closer, Linny’s entire body felt the heat transpiring, as his feet touched hers, his knees touched hers, his thighs touched hers, his hard groin touched her soft spot, and his shirt-covered chest constrained against her soft breasts making it’s curves to be mashed into pulp while he took his second step forward.

Linny suffocated from loss of breath as her entire esophagus was crushed with the boy’s outrageous oral activities. She let out a long and heavy gasp as he pushed her against the wall and released his lips from hers. Unable to meet his prying eyes due to her shyness, Linny had to turn her face away from his gaze. With a naughty twitch of his lips, he moved forward and pecked her earlobe and slurped it with his salivating tongue, generating a suppressed tickle from her.

The next instant, Linny’s action created a shockwave of surprise to the boy. Her hands came down from his neck, and pulled his buttons open and hugged him tight. He felt her heartbeats…he felt the stress and building expectancy from her. 

That was all what he wanted.

His hands left her bottom and came to the sides of her navel. While her hands got busy to pull his shirt open, his hands pulled her tee-shirt from her sides. As it came up, he saw the beautifully carved shape of her bouncy breasts out from it’s confines. She had worn a light blue colored bra. The contrast of her skin in comparison to her bra sizzled his brain. He pulled her tee-shirt up and removed it from her body altogether as he stood with nothing covering his torso, naked, his chest contained little hair…young and healthy…body of a nineteen year old…his blood vessels pumped furiously as his eyes got drunk with the nakedity that she offered.

Linny didn’t had the power to contain her overflowing emotions as she leaned forward and kissed him again.

But then, he had other plans.

He pulled her away from the liplock and he dived his head downward to her exposed cleavage and kissed…but the kiss was momentary…he licked…and sucked her naked, sweaty skin.

“Oooou-uuh!”, a deep groan came out from Linny as her skin recognized for the first time about how a man’s lips would feel when he sucked on it.

The boy’s brain had driven past all the boundaries that he had set as the next moment, he left her chest, and even he left her begging breasts and kneeled in front of her. 

Linny was confused as she looked down to check what and why he didn’t do anything to her exposed breasts. 

“Ummmm-nn-aaah!”, another moan followed from her as the boy once again caught her navel from both sides and crushed his mouth against the softest tissue of her belly and rammed his pointed tongue right into her tiny belly-button. His tongue stabbed and pierced her virgin belly-hole. It was something that Linny never expected and more than she could contain. She felt some sort of pain developing inside her unexplored woman-hole and she cried again with her hands catching his head and forcing it on her.

“Let’s…uuuh-ooh…let’s go to my room…pleeease…oouh-mmm”, somehow Linny conveyed what was going on inside her mind to the sex-crazed boy.

He moved like he was just waiting for that invitation. The very next moment, he pulled her by catching by her knees and arms, lifting her up, and paused for her to guide him.

“There…that’s my room”, her eyes were dropped and didn’t had the power to meet him as she pointed towards another direction. He walked swiftly but holding her gently as if she was a crystal vase that might break if he added more force. Once he reached the room she points, he went inside and placed her on the bed…a pink floral colored bed…soft…big enough for them to do whatever they had in mind…

The moment she was placed on the bed, she laid on it and stretched her hands up over her head…

His entire nerve-structure froze as he looked at the half-naked girl hardly a foot away. Her armpits contained beautifully carved black hair that seemed like waiting for him to smell and lick all over. Her breasts jutted up as if the bra was stopping them from thrusting into his mouth. Her skirt rode high enough for him to see the triangular shape of her groin where a matching bluish colored panty covered the wetness of the most important part that he was waiting to see for real.

As he moved forward to kiss her lips, he made sure to release the buckle of his jeans and release it out of his legs. 

Linny kissed with her eyes closed and whimpered when she felt his lips and tongue making their slobbering mark on her left armpit. She couldn’t suppress her giggle, but at the same time, the pain inside her vagina doubled as he licked and sucked her armpit hair. He repeated the same to her right armpit…he smelled it first as she looked at him…he seemed like he was fascinated by her armpit and it’s black hair…then he licked…from top to bottom…like a crazed person…he looked at her armpits again, and then he kissed her cleavage skin…her eyes closed from intolerable expectancy.

With trembling hands, and the added confidence from Linny’s encouraging whimpers, the boy squeezed her left breast once. She froze at the first touch!

He moved his left hand and pulled her right breast cover down…exposing it…he froze at the most beautiful sight till that moment in his life!

Linny’s dark and taut nipple thrusted up like a pencil tip as her breast-meat wobbled as if it needed some help to stop it’s undulations.

“UUUMMNFF-OOOH!”, a loud cry came from Linny as the boy dipped his head down and sucked the dark-colored, hard-tipped, right side nipped inside his sweltering mouth. Without losing another second, he sucked. His lips, his teeth, his tongue, his saliva, and his whole head moved against her right breast as if he held a grudge against it. She screeched…he grunted…she caught his head trying to stop…he swayed his head to remove her hands…his tongue moved all over her nipple and the breast-meat over and over, while his right hand had already been pinching and pulling her second teet!

Linny couldn’t breathe…her gasps became grunts of passion…her nostrils failed to gulp the much needed air…the only reaction from her body was…to emit shrieks of praises to the lust-crazed boy! 

He moved between both her breasts. At one point, that both didn’t realized, her bra got unhooked and she became completely naked on top.

Her entire upper body gleamed with his saliva. His mouth moved from the two glorious mounds down and dipped again into her belly-button. But, this time, the hole was already lubricated, and to the boy, it seemed like the hole had widened a bit. That was more than enough for him. His pointed tongue entered once again inside that tiny hole and he slobbered his saliva into her belly-hole. Linny couldn’t stop him as he had already overpowered her. She squirmed and tried to protest as his tongue and lips carved their magically ticklish jolts into her belly-hole. She felt his hands kneading her hips, and moving down to squeeze her ass-cheeks while his lips remained locked into her tiny belly-button.

“Uuuh-pleeese-stoop-it-is-tickling-meeee!”, finally she cried out to make him understand that she couldn’t take his belly-button attack anymore...

As he noted, his hands moved down…but, along with his hands, he pulled her skirt, and along with it, the waist-band of her panty also dragged down through her hairless, young legs. He pulled the skirt and panty down…through her thighs…through her calves…and finally pulled out of her feet and threw it to the floor.

It took few seconds for Linny to realize that she was completely naked…totally…she laid on the bed exposing everything she had to the boy…her tormentor…her lover…her everything…she presented herself to him…

He took a good look at the thick, black, triangular patch of her pubic hair. Her entire groin gleamed with her wetness. Her pubic hair was mangled and soaked. As his eyes focused, he saw a reddish, skin-colored appendage through the tangled mess of her cunt-hair.

He dived down!

Linny felt the heat of his breath and his mouth hitting her unprotected pussy and it raised concern and passion simultaneously. She was concerned about his knowledge of female anatomy and moaned with passion of expectancy.

He licked on the reddish colored nubbin with his pointed tongue!

“UUMM-AAA-OOUU!”, Linny shrieked as her back arched into a curve. She experienced the first effect of a male’s touch on her clitoris. Her legs parted. Her feet strained. Her hands caught the pillows as her pussy prepared itself for the most-amazing-experience in the whole world…carnal desire took over…

He started licking. Eventhough he had no prior experience, he recalled many a story where he read how a man would perform to provide the best release to his female. With that limited knowledge, he sucked and licked. He noticed that he was dropping a lot of saliva onto her womanhood, but both didn’t bother about the mess that they were creating. His tongue and lips covered her pubic hair, to her clitoris, to her vaginal lips, and even few times, he tried to poke her dark anal ring which she stopped by barking when he prodded there.

“OOUWW…IT IS TOO PAINFULLL…STTOPPP…PLLEASE…STOPP!!!”, Linny cried as she felt her vagina caving. She was familiar with the sensations, as she tried it earlier with Mona. But, with a male, the experience was different…it was bliss…painful...but bliss…

Instead of heeding to her requests, the boy redoubled his efforts. The heavy stench of her vaginal liquid empowered him to continue. And he did…he tripled his efforts till he felt her legs moving up, bending itself, and holding his head with both her feet. Her hands held him by his hair, her feet stopped his head from moving anywhere and stationed right where his face was…mashed against her pussy!

“OOOU-MMM-OOHH-MMM-AAAAAEEEEE!!!”, Linny’s back arched once again and this time, her entire body froze like she was strangulated. She came!

He sensed her pussy gushing itself to his mouth as he continued his sucking. After few seconds of hard-jolts, he felt her pushing his head away from her chute. 

“Stop…please…pleeeeese!”, Linny begged and forced him to move away from her pussy.

He realized it was over with her and released his tight grip on her hips and she pulled away instantly. She turned sideways, but facing him. She could see his head from top. Her hands rested on his face. He kissed her thighs slowly and she giggled.

“Wipe your face…you nasty monkey!”, Linny gave her tee-shirt to him and tapped his head playfully.

“I am sorry if I hurt you Linny”, the innocent statement from the boy was more than enough for Linny to fall in love.

“I don’t know what you turned into…monster? or monkey? Why did you act so crazy?”, Linny couldn’t stop herself from asking, but her eyes focused down to his groin where a huge wet spot was visible.

“I…I…I never saw anyone as beautiful as you Linny! I have been in love with you since we were kids! And, today you gave me the chance…I will make sure you are happy throughout your life!”, he blurted everything that he had held in his heart. As he said, he looked up and saw the reddish vaginal lips through her pubic hair and his cock twitched once…twice…and it painfully strained to come out of it’s confines.

As if understanding what his most prized muscle needed, Linny brought herself down to reach where his hips were. The moment he saw her moving down, he laid himself on his back allowing her full access. Her hands moved robotically and pulled the waist-band of his underwear down to release the pulsing organ free.

A loud gasp came out from her lips!

His tool was dark, almost black, it was curved, it was thick at it’s base and grew a bit thin towards it’s top, then her eyes focused over the bulbous curvature of it’s head…there was a clear, transparent colored drop formed over it’s narrow slit. She moved immediately and licked that drop, a salty flavor entered into her tastebuds, then without anything to stop her, he mouth opened, lips parted and expanded to make an oval curve, her tongue backed and allowed a large cavity to accept the invading meat, with that perpetrations, she sucked, she gulped, and chewed his penis inside her mouth!

The boy’s eyes were closed from the extremely exotic sensations from her mouth. Though he wanted it to last, he knew that if she continued on it, he would release his load into her mouth. But, that was not the reason why he was there.

“Enough…enough…Linny”, he hiccupped and notified her to stop.

Linny stopped sucking and looked at him. Her eyes read what was written in his eyes. With a knowing smile, she slanted sideways to him and kissed his shoulder by giving him silent permission.

That was his cue!

He turned and kneeled between her spread legs. He looked at her eyes and saw the same desire in her. With a groan, he moved down.

Their groins met! Skin-to-skin!

“Don’t…don’t…not make it inside”, she whimpered and he understood what she meant. 

His penis touched her vaginal lips. Both felt the heat of each other. He moved his head down, and kissed her neck mildly and she embraced him hard. Keeping his hips curved, he plunged once…

Linny felt the pain!

Her first intrusion!!

His first penetration!!!

“Slooww-pleeeese!”, she cried into his ear as he made a second plunge with his hips.

“Yesssss”, his cries matched hers and with the third plunge, he felt the earth's most delightfully slobbered cave accepting his penis.

“Don’t moooove…pleeese….don’t moooov”, Linny clutched him for her dear life as her legs lifted up once again, but this time, both her legs spread to it’s maximum possible, allowing him to reach deep…to insert his cock to the deepest corner of her pussy.

“Stop making this much noise Linny…someone will hear you”, the boy seemed to be more sensible and he got scared a bit as well.
“Then why did you push this much? It hurrrts…oooh-please-pull-it-out!”, Linny’s face was contorted. It didn’t carry the same passion as they started. 

“Just…let me try”, as he said, he moved his hips a bit sideways. Then he moved his hips a bit backwards.

“Slooww…oooouww…don’t put too much power…ooouw”, Linny cried and wailed as the pain of first-vaginal-intrusion was too much for her to accept.

As he murmured his concurrence, his hips moved rhythmically sideways and backwards. Though he was also in pain, he was scared to pull his cock out from her tight pussy. It was too tight and he was in fear that if he pulled it out, the skin of his penis would be torn. So, he moved slowly, but rhythmically.

Something changed in Linny!

Her cries were no longer loud!

She was not crying anymore…she was serenading…and sniveling…and grousing with sexual-thirst!

His hips had changed it’s rhythm into a pace of unknown lust. His penis moved in and out of her pussy and they both heard the sploshes from her well-lubricated hole!

Her hands gripped his shoulders tight. His arms squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples. His dived down and up inside her pussy like a tbangzium artist catching and leaving the hold to stop from falling.

“Ooooh-mmm-Linnnnnnny-oooooh”, he couldn’t stop from yelping when he felt the unexpected pain from his scrotum announcing it’s impending release. 

“No-not-inside-not-there”, Linny heard his sudden cries and reminded him not to defile her to something that she wasn’t prepared for.

“UUUUFFF! OOOUUFFFF!!”, with a loud scream, the boy pulled his shaft out from her pussy and using his right hand, pulled it’s foreskin backwards till the dark bulbous head thrusted forward over her groin.

He pulled once…twice…

Linny witnessed a male sprouting his ejaculation in all it’s glory for the first time in her life.

His sprays made it’s full impact over her naked body. From chest to groin, his milky white colored grease drops positioned it’s mark. 

Linny felt she was covered with his cum. 

She extended her hand and took his penis from his hand and squeezed it few times. The greasy liquid spread over her fingers that she brought up and licked inside her mouth. As he dropped sideways looking at her, she scooped his liquid from her breasts and belly-hole and sucked it in. As her loving eyes focused on him, she felt an unknown emotion overflowing towards him.

They laid on the bed for few minutes in the afterglow of their first erotic encounter.

“Linny, I have to go…you have to clean yourself”, he whispered into her ears as he slowly sat next to her.

“Please keep this within us, not another soul should know about this”, Linny kissed his chest and whispered back to him.

“Trust me…no one will know”, he placed a warm kiss on her forehead.

Both of them were unclear to interpret the exact feeling what they felt when he kissed. 

----------------------------------------

“Eeesh! Not there Basheerji!!”, Linny shouted with mild anger as the emotional recap of her first sexual experience got broken by the old man’s lecherous tongue that flicked her asshole as if trying to open it’s way.

“I won’t do anything Linny, just let me taste this hole”, Basheer tried to coax her and tried his luck once again.

Other man was on his back again, but this time, Linny was just laying next to him by holding him like her own. She kissed his shoulder with affection.

“Let’s not get caught okay…I think Rajat have some doubt about me already”, she murmered to him as she tried to push the old man’s head away from her buttocks. But she allowed it, because she knew that Basheer was relentless…and she approved him sucking her dirty hole.

“Trust me…he won’t know”, as he whispered, he leaned sideways and kissed her forehead.

Same time…Linny’s home…inside Rajat’s special room…

Mona in desperation…

"Oh-God! Please don't let him come here and catch me", Mona heard herself praying as she crouched and kept her breath silent behind the large bed wall.

"Where did she go?", Rajat searched for his wife in the living room and was perplexed as he couldn't find a trace of her anywhere.

"So she wants to do it this way, once I catch her, she’ll know playing with me was a wrong move", he murmured as he took the steps to search the upper floor.

Mona was sweaty, tired from all the activities and sat crouched inside the cold air-conditioned room when she heard Rajat reaching outside. She prayed with all her heart that he wouldn't come inside, even though she knew he would. With panic nudging and pounding heart, she ducked further down to control her breath from choking and she tried to look around for a way out in case Rajat caught her. 

"You thieving slut! Did you think I wouldn't catch you??", with his booming voice, Rajat reached down behind the bed and caught her pony tail through her head mask.

Mona jumped and bolted towards the door in a vain attempt. Before she could make the leap, he caught her legs and in effect, she fell forward. That was the moment Rajat looked for. By the next second, he pinned her to ground with his heavy body pressing against her back and she choked for breath.

"You think you are so cunning, eh? Fucking slut!!", he growled in her ear that was covered inside her mask. He grabbed and wrapped her arms up behind her back, clenching her slim wrists with one of his huge hands. Using his other hand, he caught her thick dark hair, he pulled her ponytail to make her neck bend backwards.

She gasped for breath. She was desperate to escape. She wanted to fight him...she wished and cursed herself for letting all what happened earlier between them...especially deceiving him by acting as Linny!
[+] 1 user Likes Aavesh9's post
Like Reply
super
[+] 1 user Likes Hotyyhard's post
Like Reply
(21-11-2023, 08:29 PM)Hotyyhard Wrote: super

Glad to share  Smile
Like Reply
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-41-40-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-43-57-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-44-13-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-41-07-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-43-29-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-42-34-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-42-20-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-33-29-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-33-07-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-33-56-PM.png]
Like Reply
Young Linny enticing her lover (pics below)
Like Reply
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-13-56-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-23-26-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-12-35-01-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-12-53-05-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-12-41-02-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-12-37-22-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-12-51-51-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-12-57-19-PM.png]
Like Reply
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-05-52-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-12-55-46-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-02-45-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-14-38-PM.png]
Like Reply
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-21-00-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-20-42-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-18-21-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-18-07-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-17-42-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-19-04-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-19-37-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-18-50-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-21-at-1-19-50-PM.png]
Like Reply
Be right back...enjoy then...
Like Reply
Part-12

"Oh-God! Please don't let him come here and catch me", Mona heard herself praying as she crouched and kept her breath silent behind the large bed wall.

"Where did she go?", Rajat searched for his wife in the living room and was perplexed as he couldn't find a trace of her anywhere.

"So she wants to do it this way, once I catch her, she’ll know playing with me was a wrong move", he murmured as he took the steps to search the upper floor.

Mona was sweaty, tired from all the activities and sat crouched inside the cold air-conditioned room when she heard Rajat reaching outside. She prayed with all her heart that he wouldn't come inside, even though she knew he would. With panic nudging and pounding heart, she ducked further down to control her breath from choking and she tried to look around for a way out in case Rajat caught her. 

"You thieving slut! Did you think I wouldn't catch you??", with his booming voice, Rajat reached down behind the bed and caught her pony tail through her head mask.

Mona jumped and bolted towards the door in a vain attempt. Before she could make the leap, he caught her legs and in effect, she fell forward. That was the moment Rajat looked for. By the next second, he pinned her to ground with his heavy body pressing against her back and she choked for breath.

"You think you are so cunning, eh? Fucking slut!!", he growled in her ear that was covered inside her mask. He grabbed and wrapped her arms up behind her back, clenching her slim wrists with one of his huge hands. Using his other hand, he caught her thick dark hair, he pulled her ponytail to make her neck bend backwards.

She gasped for breath. She was desperate to escape. She wanted to fight him...she wished and cursed herself for letting all what happened earlier between them...especially deceiving him by acting as Linny!

-------------------------------------------

Infuriated at her struggle, Rajat relaxed his grip on her hair and pulled her to a standing position. 

"SLAAAPP!"

"OOUUW!", Mona cried when both her ass-cheeks burned from his viscous slap.

"You wish you could escape huh? NO! That's not going to happen tonight you thief", he shouted and lugged her towards the toilet door.

Mona's eyes were filled with tears as the burn over her buttocks wouldn’t go way…it stung!

"Now go and freshen up quick! We have to start our next part!", Rajat's words were like thunderclaps. Within a moment, horror overtook her when her brain played what was in the script. The impact of the next part made her stop on her track. Mona heaved from exhaustion and scare of what was in store for her. She sat on the faucet and the very next second, her pussy discharged heavy streams of urine. She shuddered when she realized that the zip of her crotch was still open because she missed to zip it back when she ran from the living room. Her mind raced to figure out an exit to the predicament that she was in.

"What if I tell Rajat that I am not Linny? Oh-no...that would be the end of me. He will ask why I didn't tell him earlier"

"What if I run out from here and close the door from outside? OH-SHIT-Keys-are-with-him!"

"OH-GOD! WHAT SHOULD I DO?", Her hands located tissue and while wiping out the urine remnants, her eyes darted down to her molested vagina. Sharp bolts of electrical pulses shook her body when she saw her clitoris protruding disgustingly from it’s sheath. While looking at her clit, her hands unconsciously moved up and located her nipples that were also bulging through her latex suit. A sharp tremor passed through her entire body when she recalled how her breasts got milked...she opened the flaps over her nipples to check. A deep groan left her lungs when she saw her swollen nipples with white lather of her breast-milk scattered around giving out an extremely vulgar but erotic view. She closed the flaps back and tried her best to remain calm but couldn't. 

"Enough now slut, come out", a shout from Rajat brought her contemplations back to reality.

Pensive and cynical, Mona zipped her crotch back and walked towards the toilet door and opened. Before opening, she saw a bottle of water and eagerly gulped it. In response, a small burp came out making her nauseated as the flavor of his semen came out through her esophagus. Her face turned red with embarrassment when she thought of all the depraved things that she performed with someone who wasn't her husband. Another knock on the door took her back and with added misery as she opened the door.

"Oouuwcch!", a hurting cry came from Mona as Rajat took hold of her pony tail and dragged back to the middle of the room where the bench was hoisted for her.

With heavy heart, Mona realized the fact that she was his captive now. She tried kicking her feet, struggling against his hold, added with desperate attempts to get released and run from the room. But, nothing happened as she wished. Rajat was getting infuriated with her. He wasn't expecting Linny to behave in such a way after her bizarre submission earlier. Furious, he let go of her hair for a second, but then, he bent down and scooped her up in his powerful arms. Mona cursed with whimpers and cries and despite being groggy, she tried to howl and escape. But he held her tightly enclasped inside his big frame and put her feet down on the floor for a moment.

"SLAAAAPPP!", a slap landed on her left shoulder.

She couldn't figure out what just happened before she blacked out. Her upper arm throbbed from the pain as his intention was to get her under control. But she lost it and fell unconscious immediately.

"Oouuww...mm-aaah!", Mona opened her eyes and realized that she was disoriented. She heard her own heartbeats thumping loudly deep inside her chest. 

"What! What-the-hell!!!", her own voice screamed inside her head as she realized she was unable to move. She was spread-eagled and plastered against the whipping bench that she saw earlier in the room. She was bound against the wooden rubber frame with her ass-cheeks jutting out and her upper body bent forward against the cold wooden rubber frame. Her hands were spread and in clutches. Her legs were spread in upside down v-shape with her ankles held against the wooden frame legs. Even if she wished, she couldn't open her mouth as she recognized the ball-gag fasted against her head.

Her eyes darted all around the room to locate where Rajat was. She couldn't find him.

"So, my sweet little thieving slut, is there anything you want to say?"

Mona struggled to get released from the restraints and failed miserably while few muffles came out through her mouth-gag.

"What? Sorry…What? What do you want to say? Oh! By the way, I found out who you really are!"

Mona was disoriented but she clearly heard what he just said and it caught her off-guard!

"Should I call you a thief? Or a slut?" Yes...I think slut suit’s you better...OR should I call you by your name...MONA??", Rajat's words contained the power to shake her to the core.

Her heart and head tore when she heard him calling her name.

"So, MONA...why did you behave like you were my wife? 

She tried to pull her wrists against the restraints and grimaced when she realized her efforts becoming unsuccessful. Despite her hard pulls, she couldn't move an inch.

"You didn't think it through when you impersonated my wife, isn’t it? And not, as you are caught, I am sure you have lots to explain", along with his questions, his fingers trailed over the latex covered thighs and butt-cheeks, making her shudder.

"Let me clarify few things to you MONA! First, I know you are not Linny, so I will call your real name...Mona!"

She cringed at the revelation and her body twitched. As he saw her reaction, his fingers trailed up through her spine and trickled slowly through her back and on her shoulder blades while ensuring he graced her side boobs as well in the process.

"Second, I will set the rules and decide what you will do tonight. It is given...you have no rights to complain or to fight me. CLEAR??"

She had no energy to fight and she knew it was a done deal...she nodded in agreement and a whimper left in concurrence. 

"Right, and final, for this special night, you will be my slut and will obey whatever I ask of you. If I see even a grain of challenge coming from you, then remember that you will pay for it dearly, Desmond will know what you did, Linny will know, but I will come clean as you are the culprit who cheated both your husband and your friend! ARE-WE-CLEAR???"

Mona was still in shock and knew she was left with no choice. Her brain raced in parallel to guess how he found out she was not Linny…"Oh-God, what is he going to do with me? No choice! No complaining! Would he actually tell Des and Linny about tonight?? Shiiitttt-why did I even decide to stay when I had a chance to tell him and escape??? Is he going to do all those things that he wrote in the second part of the script??? MY-GOOODNESSS-I-WILL-DIE!!!", her thoughts ran wilder as she remained motionless on the bench waiting for his next words.

"Do you understand, slut?" Rajat asked.

Mona tried her best to wiggle her body and a low voiced "Yes" left her lips through the gag. By this time, his fingers had moved away from her shoulder and were prickling her breasts and navel from sideways while he moved to stand in front of her. She tried to tilt her head upwards, and she was presented with the vision of an absolute naked Rajat towering in front of her.

Despite the anger she saw on his face, she couldn't help but be aroused at the giant naked man. He was tall, sleek with chiseled body, fully muscled that was menacingly enormous. His prized tool stood up to show it’s vigor and strength that made her cunt puke few drops of sinful liquid immediately. Though Mona had seen plenty of porn and also participated in various sexual explorations, she never came across a man who made her nervous and fearful like how Rajat made her feel. 
As Rajat looked down at her face, his hand stroked her head mask and then his fingers travelled through her parted lips and circled around the gag "Now, we have to clear the situation where you stole from me right, slut?"

"Nnno-ooh!", she couldn't breathe.

Rajat's fingers left her lips and he moved to her back side again.

"SPAAANKK!"

"OOOOUUW!", her scream got stopped by the gag as her soft butt-cheeks charred from the slap that he delivered. Rajat looked at his wife. He appreciated her taut body inside the black rubber suit making him hornier. Her curves were superlative...he couldn't remember Linny to be so shapely…his eyes gulped her form as his mind raced ahead for the night that awaited both of them.

"SLAAAPPPP!!", one more spank got delivered on her upturned buttocks and her muffled cries matched her quavering butt-cheeks that clenched and unclenched steadily to control the pain.

"Let's see what we have here", Rajat murmured as he kneeled behind her wide spread legs and located the zipper that he was looking for.

"Nnn-aah-pleess!", Mona didn't want it to happen. Yet, she felt the cold air on her naked vagina and buttocks.

"Oh nice! You are enjoying this huh slut?", as he asked, he feasted at her glistening mound and clenched butt-hole in fascination.

Rajat had least expected this. He was under the presumption that his wife never liked all such intricacies of sexual activities and would be dry down there. Instead, he found clear liquid materializing out from her virginal hole and smothering around it’s vaginal lips. As he watched her pussy, a ray of wild thought ran once again through his brain…”is this my Linny itself?”

Then!

"Linny, you are really enjoying this huh? I thought you didn't like this at all. What changed you? Did all this acting like Mona made it more thrilling? Or do you actually want me to fuck your friend in real? What is it Linny??", Rajat asked loudly.

Realization dawned on Mona! He didn’t figure it out yet! She was still Linny!

"Oh-fuck! He still thinks that I am Linny and he is going through the damned script!", she recalled the second part of the script. She was supposed to be caught in the act and she wasn't his wife. By knowing their plans for the night, Mona had switched places with Linny and was acting as her friend...it was a role-play! She was Linny who had to act like Mona, who was cheating her husband Desmond and her dear friend as well!

"OH-MY-GOD!!! WHAT AM I TO DO NOW??? I CAN'T ESCAPE! I CAN'T TELL HIM WHO I AM!! I CAN'T CALL LINNY!!!", Mona's brain yelled and admonished her for the mess that she created.

"Oooouuch!", a grunt passed through her gag when she felt his thick finger entering deep into her vaginal cleft!

"Well well...you are definitely excited, aren’t you Mona?", Rajat went straight into the script. "You are a cheating slut who want to fuck your friend's husband, aren’t you? And now, you are willingly cheating without Desmond knowing that you are a cheat! Nice...very nice…look...I don't have any problem to give you what you need...but remember...you asked for it!", his finger plunged deeper and flicked at her cervix opening.

"Mmmfff-ggllluuck", though she cursed him, only a loud muffle came out of her gag.

"Oh yes yes...you have all the reasons to be sorry! Trust me Mona, by the time we finish this night, you will never think of anything or anyone else in the world except me...I will show you what happens to a cheating slut like you!", he pushed his second finger to join the first and her pussy got stuffed.

Before she could object, he inserted his third finger into her tight hole!

"Mmm-ggaa-aah!", her body fought against the restraints and failed!

"Oh yes yes...you will fight till the end! And by the time I am done with you, you will curse yourself for the decision you made to cheat your friend and husband"

Mona was indeed cursing. She couldn't control her cunt. She couldn't control her body. She couldn't control her cries. She couldn't control her friend's husband! Her head thrashed up and down in protest!

In return, he pushed and punished her cunt to follow his lead. And her pussy did follow!

"UH-UH-OOH-NOOO!!!", Mona cried with desperation when her cunt started to cave onto his invading fingers and she felt her body slowly accepting him and a familiar pain starting it’s way out of her pussy. With shame, she recognized her body’s betrayal.

"Oh yes! That's it! This is what you wanted!! Let it flow, you slut!! Let it floooww!!!", Rajat became ecstatic as he felt and saw his wife's cunt releasing it’s first orgasm!

"SPPPPAAANKK!", Rajat slapped her ass-cheeks hard using his free hand.

"OOOU-MMM-OOHHH!", she bellowed through the gag as the pleasure of orgasm turned into sudden pain. 

"Yes Mona, you deserve to be punished", he murmured softly to her mask covered ear as his three fingers dug and drew the orgasmic liquid out of her molested cunt. "Well, as I see you are very much into cheating your husband and best friend, let me do the rest!", by telling her that statement, Rajat pulled all the three fingers out of her vagina and sucked his fingers like a man possessed. He made her watch the intense vulgarity that he was performing…and Mona’s head fell with shame. 

"Oh no no...You should look at me. See how I am tasting your cheating cum! It's so different Mona...your friend doesn't taste this good. Your cheating cunt is so fucking tasty!", Rajat pulled her pony tail and made her look at him while sucking and licking all three fingers that contained white sediments of her cunt's sinning proof. Inside his head, Rajat was really deliberating the difference in flavor of his wife’s cum liquid…”It tastes so different!”, he thought.

Mona couldn't think of anything. She feasted her vision on her friend's husband who was enjoying the flavor and taste of her carnal liquid. Her cunt jolted and her heart pumped with pressure as her body reacted with yet another micro-orgasm that triggered deep inside her vagina.

"Why...why did this happen to me? I am enjoying his apnking! How? How is this possible? Am I really a slut?", Mona tried her best to control her feelings though she knew it was her own decision that reached this extent.

"OOUUW-EE-SSSCCHH!!!", Mona cried through her gag as her ass-cheeks announced yet another slap being dispensed on her.

Rajat knew his wife loved his slaps and doubted what changed in her. He wanted to see her face while he administered the punishment. To him, she was Linny acting as Mona. As as his wife never entertained such depravity ever before, this night was turning into something special. Her cunt was consistently allowing him to continue further.

With one hard squeeze on her left butt cleft, he stood up.

He had to punish her...severely!

He needed to show her how a cheating slut would get treated!!

He had to follow what he had planned and wrote in the script!!!

The same awareness came inside Mona's head as well. She knew what was upcoming and her brain stopped from thinking more....

She knew!

Her breath took a stop!!

"SLAAAASH-PPTH!!!"

"FU-GLU-GG-AAH!!!", Mona cried with all her might as the black whip made it’s mark on her wide-open butt cheeks. Right on to her naked skin! Her head arched when the searing pain scorched where it got slapped.

Rajat's shaft twitched when he saw the red welts that formed on her ass-skin where his whip landed.

He moved again! Another whip!

"PLEEG-GGAAAH!", Mona thrashed and screamed to stop.

Another swing from his hand!

"SLAAASH-TTPHH!

"NOO-OOO-PLLEEE-SSS!", she bellowed and arched her back against the restraints to contain the pain! Her exposed skin throbbed with sharp painful strips that his whip created.

Rajat couldn't believe it was really happening. His wife never reacted in such a manner to rough play. It was his dream come true. His hand raised again and came down...hard!

"SWISSSHH-TTTPHH!!!"

"GGG-AAAAH!!!", Mona cried out. Tears poured from her eyes and her body reacted to control the painful spanking. Yet from the deepest corner of her cunt...she felt movement...sinful secretion beginning it’s endless flow!

"SLLAAAAAPPP!", another blow to her clenched ass-cheeks!

"MMM-AAAOO-OOOWW!!!", she thought her skin tore!

He saw her muffle and sudden jerk!

Another blow landed right over her upturned back...the whip sliced her vaginal lips!!!

"OOOUUW-AAAH-AAAH!", she came...again!

"FUCK!", Rajat exclaimed as he saw clear, thick and mushy liquid pumping out from her gasping cunt-hole!

He slapped again and again till her exposed ass-cheeks got covered with deep red welts of lashes that he gave her. 

He wasn't satisfied!

He wanted to experiment more!

"Uuhh-ooh-uuh!", Mona didn't realize what he was doing as she couldn't turn her head back.

Rajat released both her hands from restraints and took them downwards and held it above her buttocks. After a closer look, he took a handcuff and tied both her wrists and left it there. Before she could protest, she felt her ankles being released one by one and then her whole body being pulled away from the bench. By the next moment, she heard a thud and felt hers backside being placed on the bench.

Mona was now hands-tied behind her ass, and lying on her back over the bench! 

Then she saw it!

In all it’s glory, the man-mountain stood right in front of her!!

His nakedity overtook all her rational thoughts!

His muscles that moved around like powerful waves stopped all her reactions!!

His shaft stood like a torpedo and it’s pulsing veins bulged like a steam engine ready to burst!!!

As she watched, she saw him lifting her legs one by one and tying it up near her head.

Her body contorted!

She couldn't move!

Her arms were tied hard and immovable below her!

Her legs were spread-eagled and widened as far it would go and pulled up to both sides of her head!!

She couldn't breathe!

Her body was directly split into half and spread like a toy with her cunt and asshole wide open like an offer to her friend's husband!

"Isn’t this what you wanted, yes Mona???", as he asked, she recoiled with disbelief and fear written all over her face. Though he couldn't see it fully, her eyes betrayed. He read the message immediately. 

"Oh yes yes, you are a gorgeous woman Mona. Now I understand why you wanted to cheat Desmond and Linny. You wanted to know how I can fuck…Right?? Don't worry, by the time I finish with you tonight, you will wish you never took this chance! Tonight, I will show you the real ecstasy of being with me...I will make you mine!! And trust me, if I had a chance to taste you before, I would have given what you wanted much earlier...I wouldn't have waited all this time!"

Mona couldn't believe her ears. Even though he was blabbering per the script, every word he muttered was true to hilt! She had always been curious since the moment Linny told her about Rajat's extreme sexual cravings and his depraved imaginations. Since then, she had kept an imaginary Rajat while she had sex with her husband Desmond. All of it was coming true and to her horror, it was being performed on an extreme level that her pussy was uncontrollably responding to him.

"OH-FU-CCKKK!!!", her brain cursed silently as she watched the outrageous sized organ that was about to penetrate her pussy. Her eyes closed with fearful anticipation. She knew she wouldn't be able to take even half of it’s girth...yet she hanged in limbo...her cunt waited...her entire body went into a trance of momentary pause as he geared up!

"Mmmaaa-aaaaah!!!", she moaned through her gag as his fingers trailed through her pubic hair.

Rajat was in a trance as well. His wife of so many years was moaning and willingly accepting what he did to her for the first time. His eyes wandered through her large breasts and it’s pointed nipples, her curvature slimming down to her navel, her dark hair oscillating through her head mask, shiny red lips parted and open around the ball-gag, 

She was a beautiful creature!

Created and molded for pleasure!

He knew he was going to take his time and enjoy it absolutely and he let his fingers grace through the wet pubic hair and deliberately avoided touching her clit or vagina. He slowly knelt in front of her and inhaled her cunt musk...it went inside his head and made him beyond pleasure. He opened his mouth and looked at her two sinful holes that were spasming and inviting him. Her fair skin was all reddened with his welts. Her vagina glistened with her juices. It gleamed all around it’s exposed skin and her dark rectum seemed too tempting to avoid. He heard a soft voice inside his head making it’s doubts…”Linny had never been so taut…but…how could someone else be here!”

"Looks like you've been enjoying yourself, thief." He slipped his finger up her slit and flicked her clit, making her jump.

"No-noo-no-mmmmm-flluggh", she fumbled for words.

"Oh-Mona...don't say that...I can tell how much you want me to use you just by looking at your pussy…you are so fucking wet you slut!" Rajat began stroking her vaginal lips and his middle finger poked her anus making her jolt again and again and whimper in protest.

She knew she was trapped!

She knew she was aroused beyond return!!

She knew what he was going to do to her!!!
Like Reply
Part-13

Caressing his penis with his right hand, he smeared his left hand middle finger using the clear droplets from her cunt hole, and using the same finger, he trickled and coaxed her asshole to open up more, making her shiver with fear. He watched the fight on her face, as she opened and closed her eyes looking away from him as his fingers travelled dangerously close to penetrate her vaginal slit.

"Watch me, slut. I want you to watch your holes getting wrecked!", as he muttered, he saw her eyes bulging in fearful resignation and another whimper leaving her chest. Rajat pulled his large hand away from his throbbing shaft and placed it’s middle finger against her asshole. 

Mona's eyes widened with the knowledge of what he was about to do to her.

"GG-AAAH-OOOUUW!", her eyes clamped shut as she howled out from her lungs!

His thick finger entered her rectum!

In one stroke, he made sure his finger tore past every nerve ending inside her anal passage got battered and allowed the full length of his large finger to be lodged inside!

She couldn't breathe and suffocated for air. For the second time in her life, that too in the same night, she had her rectum stuffed by a male intruder. With each breath she inhaled, her rectal ring contorted around the diameter of the invading finger. But her mind raced in extreme satisfaction of having her nether hole being sexually used for the first time. 

Throughout her married life, Mona had desperately craved to get her rectum to be part of their sex, her husband neither considered it nor allowed her to open up. 

Rajat was making her dream come true!

Yet, Mona was terrified to her core!

She was under captivity!

He pulled!

She cringed!

He pushed!!

She bellowed!!

He spat over her cunt and asshole!!!

She jolted and came from the power of his spat!!!

Rajat laughed at the grimacing woman. He was fascinated. He could control yet he didn't. 

He wanted revenge!!

She knew it! She realized him to be on edge after what she did to his anus. She was so sure that if he got his chance on her again, he would definitely give it back. But, the reality of being a marauder to her rectum was not how she expected to be. She felt her vagina responding with total surrender. She felt her rectal ring being pried open with force. During those blissfully tortured moment, her brain sent wild thoughts of pain that she would endure if Rajat actually fucked her with his atrocious thing in her asshole. 

Her body shook from the orgasm that triggered spontaneously. 

Rajat lost it!

As he heard her moaning and saw her underbelly shaking, he realized what was happening. When he saw thick drops of her clear cum oozing out slowly through her vaginal lips, the musk of her cunt stopped him from thinking twice.

"GGG-AAAAH!!!, Mona screamed!

Rajat dived his face right into the hairless vaginal pit and made a long...really long and hard lick starting from her rectal opening through her vaginal lips and stopped right on her engorged clit!

Mona shook and squirmed severely!

He took a good look at her face and then dived again. This time, his pointed tongue darted and force-entered her cunt!

There was no resistance!

Her body was pinned against the restraints!

His tongue fished through her heated furnace and travelled inside to hit her G-Spot! Once again in the same night!

"NNOOO-OOOOH-FF-UGGKK!", Mona hollered when she felt the hard thing hammering once again at her dangerous spot!

Rajat pushed his tongue again. It’s length and strength were such that she felt it reach her uterus!

Her entire body twitched and she cried to be released!

He wouldn't budge. Rajat's middle finger moved like it had a mission of it’s own. He pumped in and out of her rectum while his tongue moved with extreme slow pace.

Two different actions.

Two different holes.

Yet the same desired outcome.

She tried to fight...and failed.

He tried to control...and won.

Rajat sucked her entire vagina inside his large mouth and started chewing. He munched, sucked and licked as if it was a tasty dish. He slowed his tongue again and pulled out from her vagina in a split-second before flicking her clit with inhuman speed.

She gasped and cried for air. Her cunt and asshole reached a delirious stage of pleasure!

He left her vagina alone and made his mouth to cover her strained clitoris and sucked it to enter the vacuum. He used his tongue over her clit as if he was trying to inspect it’s anatomy!

With utter shame, Mona sensed her body reacting and cunt becoming his muse and allowing itself to release it’s much awaited overflow.

Rajat also sensed it, and he redoubled his efforts using his tongue and middle finger inside her asshole. Despite her struggles, her legs and hands hurt. She was spread in a very difficult position where she couldn't enjoy the orgasm that was impending. Rajat's free hand stroked his hard shaft up and down to make itself ready for what had planned. 

Then he changed his mind. He had to show her how not to play with fire. 

"MM-AAAH!", Mona cried as her vagina opened up to his invading tongue in the pretext of allowing him to churn it’s insides and make it squirt the heated sinful liquid.

"OOOUUUWW!!!", Mona screeched as Rajat removed his middle finger out at one go from her rectum and pulled himself away from her begging clit and cunt.

"WHA-WHATT-WHYYY???", her mind went blank and her brain raised million questions at once.

"Oh-no-no-not-that-easy-slut!", he announced loudly as he stood up and took a good look at his jolting wife in latex.

Mona's belly was under fire. She felt the rumbling inside her cunt that wanted immediate attention. She tried to bend her legs but that action created yet another painful discovery of being unable to move even a tiny bit as she desired. Her vaginal lips clasped and unclamped while her clit throbbed with infuriated tremors of lost cause as it fully comprehended that it was fighting for his mercy.

Rajat moved to her head and looked down and laughed mockingly to the whimpering woman.

"Open your eyes slut! You should see what comes next for a thief like you!!".

She recoiled at the booming voice and opened her eyes to his command.

His large hairless balls hung right on top of her eyes. It’s size covered her vision upwards. 

"Now let's see what would you do when I do this!", by saying this, he moved his hands and opened both the nipple slits at once. 

An audible moan left her lungs as Mona saw her taut and rigid nipples out in open. But her vision was covered with his super-dark-skinned scrotum.

"Ooouuuw!!", she squealed as Rajat pinched both her stone hard nipples his powerful fingers. Her body contorted as tears came out immediately in response. She wobbled her head asking him to stop.

Rajat wouldn't budge. He kneaded and punished her nipples hard as if trying to get her milk-glands to secrete. As he found nothing coming out, he used his previous tactic. Using his large hands, he squeezed her breasts together in unison while keeping his fingers pinched on her nipples.

She felt her breasts caving. The familiar feeling of lactating developed immediately. With utter shame, she sensed her nipular glands allowing to produce it’s milk.

"Ah-nice...so you can lactate...but you decided not to, eh-slut??", he was furious and tugged her nipples with added force making it extremely hard and produced white drops of milk to fall out.

"Well well...now let's keep it flowing...shall we?"

Her eyes bulged in fearful apprehension of what he was about to do. She saw him moving behind a bit and the next moment she felt a sharp tug of fear making her gag loudly and she shook her head vigorously asking him not to do it.

"Yes...my hot slut...yes", Rajat laughed menacingly as he brought something from behind.

His hands carried two heavy-duty metal chains with alligator clips at it’s ends. 

She fought…hard!

She cried to show her unwillingness!

She tried to pull against her restraints and failed miserably!

"OOUWWW-NOO-OOUUW", Mona seethed and bellowed through her gag as he pulled her puffed up nipples one by one and clamped the alligator clips on them.

She felt the sharp steel burning and pinching her nipple never severely. He then moved the chain one by one and tied it to her wrist clamps that were fastened against the bed.

"NOO-OOOOUUUWW!", Mona shrieked and cried with pain as the alligator clamps pinched her nipples with every move of her body creating painful shocks that she couldn't contain. Her cunt puked liquid torrent in response. She couldn't control her own body anymore.

"AA-OOOUUUW!", she couldn’t stop from crying for help as Rajat started squeezing her breast meat…he was hell-bound to punish her.

He squeezed both her breasts together as if churning them. He didn't stop there. Instead, using all his strength, he pulled both her breasts starting from her rib cage and ploughed them up together making the whole breast-muscles to crush against each other mashing them into pulp.

Mona yelled and hollered begging him to stop. But her cries came out as unrecognizable squeals through the tight gag placed inside her mouth.

Rajat's eyes were focused on her bulbous breasts that he was obscenely squishing. While doing it, his brain reeled from the pleasure of witnessing white drops of breast-milk discharging slowly through her tightly clamped nipples. He increased his vigor and used her defenseless position to his leverage.

Through intermittent gaps between the pain and mini-orgasms, Mona witnessed her breasts and nipples being chastised and razed by the man who moved against her with vengeance. She couldn't do anything! She was helpless! She felt absolutely trapped!

Rajat enjoyed the way he molded and unmolded his wife's mummeries. To his continued surprise, her breasts were not producing milk as he expected. Despite the fact, his eyes were glued on the woman. She was not behaving like his wife at all. He recalled the first time he tried normal nipple clamps on Linny and how much she hated it and it reached an extent where she didn't talked to him for a week. Despite all that, this woman was responding crazily to his punishments with passionate reactions coming from her body...his eyes caught her upturned vagina glistening and oozing it’s liquid each time he squeezed her breasts and forcefully made it pump her white froth through her nipples. To him, the woman below seemed to enjoy what he was doing despite her protests.

He was crazed over her lactating breasts! He squished harder as he pinched her nipples further to churn out more of her milk!

Mona was confused in her painful delirium of pleasure. Her brain couldn't subside anything that went through her various body parts.

Her limbs ached!

She couldn't move an inch!

Her breasts were being painfully kneaded!

Her nipples cried with pain as it created breast-milk!

She felt the entire muscular structure of her breasts being remolded!

Her cunt was profusely pumping out heated cum with every move that Rajat made on her body!

Her throat strained to allow a proper scream!

She wanted him to stop!!

Nothing happened as she wished!

Instead every intrusion from Rajat made her carnal cravings to build to an extremely wild plateau of depravity.  She felt him removing her gag. Mona's brain went into overdrive by thinking how to scream or tell him to stop and explain she was not Linny or beg mercy for her wrongdoings or thank him for the outwardly pleasure that he gave her or ask him to continue!

Then!

Before she could even take a gasp, her mouth got stuffed to hilt with his monstrous penis.

"GLLUUGGG-MMMNPPH-AAH!", she felt her throat painfully stretching and allowing his murderous weapon to penetrate her oral cavity.

She realized with utter humiliation that she was taken!

She was defeated!

Her entire defense mechanism failed!

"AAAAH-YESS-MONA! THAT'S IT! NOW TAKE THIS LIKE THE SLUT YOU ARE!", by saying this, Rajat pushed his hips forward. 

"GLLLUCCKKK!", Mona couldn't do anything except gag and try to protest against what he was doing. Her lips was stretched beyond it’s elasticity as his oversized shaft filled her to brim. She wanted to bite, but her brain stopped and instead it allowed her tongue and lips to accept the invader.

Rajat's eyes were glued on to his wife whose throat seemed to accept what he was offering. He expected a fight but was shocked to see her mouth and throat expanding and allowing his penis to enter without much resistance. Instead, he was surprised to feel her tongue moving and lips clasping his girth as if she was willingly allowing it to happen.

He pushed again!

While pushing his penis, his hands squashed her breasts to lactate!

With two pushes, he found half of his shaft disappearing inside her mouth!

With absolutely nothing to hinder, his wife was able to gulp the same length that she munched earlier without any protest or resistance!

He pulled back-a little! He heard her muffling and gagging to take breaths. He allowed it. Immediately as he found her chest heaving, he pushed-once again his organ disappeared half it’s length into the welcoming throat cavity.

As he relaxed and punished her throat, he tasted her milk by scooping every drop that came out from her lactating breasts!

Mona's brain reminded that she was allowing it. Her tongue travelled all through the thickness smothering it. She couldn't help to believe the massiveness of his penis and in response, her tastebuds started producing saliva in copious quantities. With each pull he made, her saliva started to spill out to both sides of her face.

For Rajat, it was a dream come true. He was fucking his masked wife who had started to participate willingly to his carnal depravities. He continued to knead and pinch her large breasts and used it as leverage for her oral destruction.

Though she was undergoing tremendous pain from her mummeries, her focus was totally on the penis that was violating her oral capacity. Her confusion returned…she couldn’t figure out how Rajat was able to milk her! Her brain failed to make any sense of rationale for her lactating breasts!

But, she started munching!

His eyes bulged with shock when he felt it!

She rolled her tongue on his pee slit each time he pulled out!

His pleasure went beyond comprehension as she serviced him!

She controlled her throat to expand and breathe while he pulled and pushed back!

Rajat wanted more!

Even before Mona could blink, Rajat bent forward. His large frame allowed him to stay on his feet while reaching down right at her wide-open cunt!

"UUUUGG-LLLUCCKK-AAH!", Mona couldn't do except scream as she felt his stomach plastering over her clamped nipples making it more painful while his mouth closing right over her vagina.

His mouth locked against her dripping pussy lips and he made his first move using his tongue-a long-deep-lick that started right from her clitoris through her vaginal lips and ended to rest right to the center of her anus!

She came…right there…right then…her pussy jolted as it came!

Rajat licked again...but this time it was not in her rectum...his tongue darted straight into her vaginal opening and penetrated it! 

She screeched through the penis-gag!

His tongue dived inside her cunt's sloppy channel and travelled back while slurping the entire content of her sinful liquid that was produced!

Mona's brain became a furnace of failed responses. Her mouth and throat did the rest. 

Rajat's hips started to move faster.

Her moans were heard as whimpers.

Rajat's tongue and lips plastered against the black latex cladded woman's exposed cunt. 

She hollered as her vagina cried out the intrusion reaching places where even her fingers never touched.

Rajat used his pointed tongue-tip to flick and jab all through her heated cunt walls creating jolts of electricity on his woman who could move an inch except complain with muffles.

His hips started in full swing in response. In and out his shaft went through her mouth. In and out his tongue worked it’s way through her unprotected cunt.

Then!

"MMM-AAAAH-NOO-UUUUCCCH!!!", Mona hollered as her rectum got opened once again by Rajat's thick middle finger that penetrated it forcefully...again…there was no end to his sex-hunger!

Rajat looked at her anal ring gaping and closing as he moved his finger into it’s tight opening. His mouth was large enough to cover her crotch till anus and it was the first time that he got an absolute and unhindered access to his wife's nether holes. He took his time to study her vagina and rectum - they were different than he remembered. This pussy responded and behaved like it never did. Her anal ring, though tight, allowed his finger full acceptance. Despite the fact that his wife was protesting, her mouth, tongue and throat responded in concurrence to his ministrations on her vagina and anus.

"GLL-UUCKKK!", Rajat heard her gagging as he pushed his penis forcefully to penetrate more into her throat. The more he heard her suffocation, he used his other hand middle finger to join his other finger right into her rectal canal and cracked it open.

"NOO-CCLUGGKKK!", Mona screamed from the painful intrusion.

Rajat slurped her cunt to allow dome pleasure along with the pain. He used his both middle fingers to their hilt and started thrusting in and out of her anus. He spat more saliva over her rectal opening to make his fingers slippery to make his finger fucking more eased. 

In response, Mona tried to relax but the pain from her nipples that collided against his hairless sweaty body and the fingers that invaded her rectum made it extremely difficult for her to focus on his monster cock. Yet she licked and flicked on his shaft and pee-slit as it passed through her oral cavity.

A split-moment!

Rajat suddenly moved his mouth to her engorged clit and took hold of it. 

She did not expect it that moment.

He chewed on it!

He munched on it!

He bit in it! His teeth dug deep on her raw clitoris!

Mona's body crushed against the large frame of her friend's husband. Her desperation crossed all boundaries as her most sensitive nubbin got attacked viscously while all her holes were punished together. Her brain lost on deciding which pleasure or pain to respond!

A carnal scream came out from Mona that got yet muffled but it's repercussions ended right on Rajat as he witnessed her cunt jerking and spurting orgasmic cum as a fountain right in front of his eyes.

Mona couldn't comprehend what was happening to her!

Rajat nipped her clit hard as he wickedly opened her asshole wider using his two fingers...gaping it out!

There was only one function inside her body that Mona recognized among the chaos - her underbelly exploding into millions of micro-bombs and it’s piercing pain slicing the insides of her vaginal walls to leak all through and pump the molten cum outside!

Rajat's face was a mirror of shock! 

His wife was squirting!!

Her cunt burped and puked cum out of it!!!

His eyes continued to capture the spurting fountain of her orgasmic release while his tongue continued to chew and jab her clitoris like a violent piston against hardened-rock.

Mona's tongue stopped allowing him to pump his shaft inside. Eventhough Rajat tried with his hips, her subconscious stopped it’s entry. Her eyes were closed and she fell into semi-unconscious state as her cunt continued it’s vacuuming out process of her heated cum.

Rajat slowed his tonguing of her clit and started to lick it tenderly and slowly removed his fingers out from her anus. He sensed the tiny skinless nubbin diminishing to it’s sheath and helped to pacify to relax from it’s engorged state.

However, his attention wasn't lost and he curved his lips into a devilish smile as he noticed her rectal ring remaining half open instead of closing it down...he realized his wife's body adjusting to it’s new norms and directions...

"She is ready!", he whispered as he removed his mouth-clamp on her clit and started licking out the cum that continued to spurt through her vaginal lips in short spasms!

He captured every miniscule detail of her womanhood and with each passing second, he became more convinced and doubtful if the woman thrashing under him was his wife itself or not. 

Rajat sensed her passive state and reconsidered his next move. He slowly removed himself from the latex body and stood straight and looked down to his wife's face. He saw her half asleep and having with her lipstick intact but her entire face covered and glistening with her saliva. Though he felt bad for her, his raging shaft made him decide otherwise. He slowly released her nipple clamps and licked both nubbins while tasting the milk that had secreted all around it. Then he moved to release her legs and hands. 

Mona was slightly aware of her limbs being released and in the added comfort, she slept again.

Rajat didn't lose a single moment and carried her to the next thing he had planned. He went exactly as he planned in his script which Mona had mistakenly failed to read.

“It’s tonight!”, he knew, and deep in his head, the two words statement repeated again and again.

“She’s totally ready now!”, his voice rumbled inside his head.
[+] 3 users Like Aavesh9's post
Like Reply
Excellent update  clps
[+] 1 user Likes Mampi's post
Like Reply
[Image: 00099.jpg]
[Image: 00095.jpg]
[Image: 00098.jpg]
[Image: 00105.jpg]
private photo sharing

[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-15-at-12-47-54-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-29-at-2-08-57-PM.png]