Adultery Maids Conspiracy
Dear Author ,

You may have kept dialogues in Hindi for the conversation flow but if not providing translation, it is unreadable.

This is English section -  some amount of other languages can get in but not most of updates. 

Kindly move it to Hindi section and continue there if you have plans to do like this in posts ahead. 

A 100% true gem would be missing from English section but if most of updates are going to be in non-english, it makes no sense to keep it in here.

Xossipy has dedicated English, Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Hindi, Punjabi and  Bengali stories section.

Thanks for understanding.

Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
splendid  clps you're the best
[+] 2 users Like Mampi's post
Like Reply
More or less the story has hold on to its charm till now. Most turn in2 shi*ts slowly
Writing comes naturally 2 u most probably, u dont hv to exert urself much fr this , it seems .
Xtra Thnks 2 U , fr i hd lost hope frm xossipy b4 this Lol
[+] 1 user Likes M¡Lf€@TeR's post
Like Reply
(11-11-2023, 03:43 PM)Nostalgic Wrote: Sorry for the delay guys... Here is one small update .... Not erotic one but trying to make some base for upcoming trip... Let's see how things progress further... And who else join this group..... There maybe some spelling mistakes... Didn't review before posting... If any mistake in storyline please highlight... Thank you

Dont bother w proofreading & falana dhimkana.. main is the substance. later at the end u can smooth it out if u feel like ,,fr future readers .
Like Reply
Such an amazing story! What a start!! great work Nostalgic you really are an amazing writer. Hats off to your imagination. The narration, the conversation you have written feels very realistic, something that can happen in real life. Thanks for writing such an awesome story. It is people like you who bring hope to this community.
[+] 1 user Likes xossissippi's post
Like Reply
(11-11-2023, 03:43 PM)Nostalgic Wrote: Sorry for the delay guys... Here is one small update .... Not erotic one but trying to make some base for upcoming trip... Let's see how things progress further... And who else join this group..... There maybe some spelling mistakes... Didn't review before posting... If any mistake in storyline please highlight... Thank you

Honestly I loved this update, it was very erotic! I like how the things are progressing between Aditi and Anna. Meena being the constant motivator, a 'glue' between Anna and Aditi that is playing a big part in corrupting Aditi's mind, filling with forbidden and dark fantasies and how it is ok and not to be guilty. She is doing a great part in manipulation...It is subtler happenings like these that is building up the story and the sexual between these two. Can't wait to read what's about to come next!
[+] 2 users Like xossissippi's post
Like Reply
(12-11-2023, 08:24 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: Dear Author ,

You may have kept dialogues in Hindi for the conversation flow but if not providing translation, it is unreadable.

This is English section -  some amount of other languages can get in but not most of updates. 

Kindly move it to Hindi section and continue there if you have plans to do like this in posts ahead. 

A 100% true gem would be missing from English section but if most of updates are going to be in non-english, it makes no sense to keep it in here.

Xossipy has dedicated English, Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Hindi, Punjabi and  Bengali stories section.

Thanks for understanding.

Namaskar

The author has written in English. Only the last update the translation on dialogues was missing. Apart from that the author has done an amazing part by starting an interesting story otherwise this English section has become mostly boring. I think the author can edit and update it. Let's not move it to Hindi, this amazing story will be lost in that incest sh!t fest.
[+] 1 user Likes xossissippi's post
Like Reply
One of the best stories
[+] 1 user Likes Martin Roy's post
Like Reply
(12-11-2023, 11:49 PM)xossissippi Wrote: The author has written in English. Only the last update the translation on dialogues was missing. Apart from that the author has done an amazing part by starting an interesting story otherwise this English section has become mostly boring. I think the author can edit and update it. Let's not move it to Hindi, this amazing story will be lost in that incest sh!t fest.

100% agree here - Author was providing translation earlier.
Hope Author Updates the translation for his last update before starting new.
Like Reply
Amazing work
[+] 1 user Likes xboard1986's post
Like Reply
Waiting bro
Like Reply
[Image: 00027-3384315193.png]

Aditi checking cctv footage unknowingly bending over and showing her beautiful ass to Anna. Anna getting the treat of his life!  Heart
[+] 2 users Like 29e5o.a7.9.'s post
Like Reply
waiting
Like Reply
waiting for big update
Like Reply
(09-10-2023, 10:47 AM)Nostalgic Wrote: Part 8

Aditi: " Na na… mujhe dekha na hai pura… Anna kafi smart insan hai"  She turned and said this to Meena with expression on her face, Meena understood Aditi was impressed . ( No no… I want to see it completely… Anna is smart man) 

Anna was trying to give this message to Aditi also, That none of his affairs gets public attention, He always has consensual sex only with his partners. 

Anna :" Waise tumhari Spruha se bhi sundar aur samajhdar ek hai… jisko dekh kar aisa lagta hai ki bas wo chudai ke liye hi bani hai…. Par usko patana namumkin kam hai" ( There is one…more beautiful and smarter than Spruha… .I feel her body is just for fucking and fucking… .. But to convince her is an impossible job) 

Nalini ;" Spruha se sundar? … matlab samajh aya mujhe.. " She started laughing… " Anna tu sach mai pagal buddha hai… kyon yeh bachiyon ke piche pad rahe ho"  ( More beautiful than Spruha… I got it, she started laughing… after a pause  Anna you are a mad old man… why you are behind these young woman's ) 

Anna :" Ha ha ha…  tujhe to naam bhi batane ki jarurat nahi padi" ( ha ha ha… I didn't have to say the name also.. You guessed it) 

Nalini :" Tune jis tarah varnan kiya to samajh aya mujhe…. Anna ab tu usape bhi try marane wala hai kya?  Mujhe nahi lagta kuch haath lagega tuze… . Aditi bhaut achi ladaki hai, aur kafi jada samajhdar hai.. " ( The way you described I understood it… . Anna, now.Are you going to try on her also? I don't think you will. Get anything, she is very good and smart lady) 

Meena:" Didi kya soch rahi ho?  Are har koi mard aapki thokane ki hi sochega… jada dhyan mat do bs nikalo wo card ab… ( Didi what are you thinking? Every man will think of banging yours… . Don't think too much… just remove that card " She came forward again.. 

Aditi:" Na na… mujhe dekhana hai… " ( No no… . I want to see it)  she gathered courage and told this to Meena. She was about to play but Meena started laughing.. 

Meena :" Matalab aapko bhi maja aa rha hai? " ( That means you are also enjoying?) 

Aditi blushed  … :" Chup baith.. Tu… " ( You shut up) 

Meena :" Mujhe laga Anna aapko chodana chahta hai ye sunkar dar lag raha hai… par aap to aur janana chahti ho" ( I thought you were scared by thought that Anna wants to fuck you… but instead you want to listen more) 

Meena :" Didi sach mai batayiye… aapko chodane ki koi baat kar raha hai wo bhi  ekdum bade tagde lund se … to aapko kaisa lag raha hai? Didi sach batao….. waisa kabhi hone wala nahi…sochane mai kya dikkat hai? " ( Didi please tell me genuinely… . If someone is talking about fucking you with his hard and big dick. How do you feel ? … . It's not going to happen in reality what's wrong in thinking about it) 

Aditi covered her face in both hands… and shook her head, she was laughing… 

Aditi :" Utana bada aur tagada… . Mumma…..wo ek dum jor… ..Mujhe nahi sochana…" She was about to say something but she cut her line and covered her mouth… ( ohh.. That big and strong… Mumma… he does that very fas… I don't want to think that…)

Meena : " Didi bada lund sabako chahiye hota hai…yaha bade lund ko aap chahiye" ( Didi every woman wants big dick….but here big dick wants you) . 

Aditi she blushed… :" Tu chup baith aur mujhe sunane de " ( You ship up and let me listen that conversation properly) 

Meena :" Suniye …Anna ki munh se hi sunana hai aapko" She giggled  ( ok... So You want to hear it from Anna) 

Aditi :" Han… " She giggled… and clicked on play button again

Video continue… 

Anna :" Ha ha … Aditi kya dikhati hai wo ho ekdm apsara hai … " ( ha ha… Aditi wow how beautiful she looks… like an angel)   smile appeared on Aditis face after listening to this.. She was hearing her name from Anna's mouth. 

Nalini :" Han…wo to kafi Sundar hai par tum kyon itana excite ho rahe ho? "( Yes indeed she is very beautiful… . But why are you getting excited? "

Anna: "  Kya dikhati hai wo… ekdum gulab ki pankhudi jaisi… sundar to hai hi… par uske mumme kaise damdar lagate hai… muh main leke bs chusate rahane ka man krta hai… .. Baki uski gaand ka to jawab nahi… . Ek ek kulla kaise gol matol aur bada bada hai… uski gaand to puri gori chitti rahegi na… .aur Ekdm gulab ki pankhudi jaisi najuk… . Aisa man krta hai dono kulle hat mai leke pura jam kar ragadne ka man karta hai…. mujhe lagta hai uski chudane ki bhuk jada hogi…pakka usake chut se pani tipakata hoga chudate time….Uski tange bhi kaise damdar lagati hai… kasart jo karati hai roj… . Pr ek baat hai… subah jab wo jogging krti hai… bada sa T-shirt pehanti hai… uske kulle dhake rahate hai, kabhi bhi uska shirt gaand se upar hota nahi. mai sochata hun ekhad bar… thoda T-upar ho jaye aur… uski tight pants mai sahi par uski… . Goal matol… gaand dikhe, usaki gaand marn…"  Anna was about to say more… but Nalini interrupted him " Bs karo … "

( Ohh how beautiful she looks .. Like rose petals… . Her boobs are big and firm… I want to suck those nipples forever… ohh about her butt.. Both cheeks are perfectly round in shape… her butt must be fair.. Her butt cheeks must be feeling like rose petals… I want to squeeze both of her butt cheeks very roughly… I think her libido is strong… she must be dripping wet while fucking.. Her thighs are also very strong and muscular… obviously because she works out regularly… when she comes for a jog… she wears a big T-shirt that covers her ass… . I wish her -T-shirt goes up a little up and I will be able to see her perfect round buttoks at least in tight leggings.,. I want to bang her a…)Anna was interrupted by Nalini… stop it now.. 

(09-10-2023, 10:50 AM)Nostalgic Wrote: Part 8 continues… . 

Meena :" Aapko Anna pe gussa aa rha hai ki wo aapko chodna chahta hai? " ( Are you angry at Anna knowing he wants to fuck you? ) 

Aditi ;" Anna ke chahane se kya farak padata hai… wo ek insan hai jisko icha ho sakti hai"( Doesn't matter what Anna wants… he is man and it is obvious that he has some desires) 

Meena:" Agar aap ne video dekhe hi nahi hote aur aapko maine ye baat achanak boli hoti ki Anna aapko… " ( If you would have not watched the video.. And if would have told that Anna wants to… ) 

Aditi giggled  :" To shayad gussa ata… wo meri nazron se hi gir jate " ( Then definitely I would have became angry… and his reputation would have deteriorated in my eyes) 

Meena :" To video dekh ke kyun nahi laga waise? " ( Then why don't you feel the same after watching videos) she giggled… . 

Aditi giggled too… . " Mujhe pata tha tu kya puchne wali hai… " ( I knew what you are going to ask) 

Meena :" Batayiye na.. " ( please tell me) 

Aditi :" Jitana mujhe samajh aya hai ki Anna koi sadharan insan nahi hai… ek buddhe 60 saal ke insaan hai… par wo ek mard hai ( she giggled) … smart hai… Nalini aunty bhi pagal nahi ki kisi bhi aire gaire ke sath "wo" kare…aur baki jo… har aurat ko chahiye wo unke pass hai( she covered her face while saying this)... To aisa mard kisi aurat ke piche hai… to us aurat ko bura kyon lagega… ulta acha hi feel hoga na? ..wo bs unki khwahish hai ki mere sath "wo" Karane ki… wo thodi hi mere piche pade hai aur tang kar rahe hai…"( What I understood so far is Anna is not normal man… he is 60 years old man.. But he is an alpha man… he is smart… Nalini aunty won't have "that"  with any random guy… on top of that he has something which every woman wants… then why would someone feel bad for it… rather she will be happy… and It's just Anna's dream to "Do" That to me.. He not running behind me ) 

Meena :"  Han par aapke side se kuch ishara mat dena us buddhe ko… " ( But you don't give any indication to that old man) 

Aditi giggled " Pagal ho kya? Main kyun dun..? " ( are you mad? Why would I give indication) 

Meena :" Nahi to aapko pata hi hai" She laughed…  ( otherwise you know it..) 

Aditi giggled :" Kya??? "( what?) 

Meena:" Agar aap ko usane akele mai kahin pakad liya to? Uska lund ekdm tana huwa hai… aur uska lund se pani bhi tipak raha ho… aur aap ki chut abhi jitani gili hai utani hi hai… to kya ho sakta hai?? Bs soch lijiye… "
 ( If he caught  you alone… his dick is hard  and  leaking pre-cum… and your pussy is also wet like how it is now… what will happen? Just imagine it) 

Aditi :" Mummaa….Tu jab boli to 'akele Mai' to mujhe sidiyan dikhati hai… mai kai bar sidi se hi upar niche karati hun… aur wo 1st floor se kabhi lift use karate hi nahi…… (she covered her face and shook her head) .. After a pause.. Mujhe to wahi ground floor ka sidiyon ke piche ka andhera dikhata hai….." 
( when you say 'when I am alone'... I visualize stairs… because I use stairs sometimes and since he stays on 1st floor he never uses the lift… ( she covered her face and shook her head)... After a pause.. I see that dark portion behind stairs on ground floor) 

There is a door for stairs… and that door is always closed.. If someone wants to use stairs they push and open it.. And the backside of the stairs is always dark… if someone hides there then one can't notice that easily… Aditi was so excited and she was enjoying this conversation and that pleasurable imagination. She was much more comfortable with Meena, she knew it's just fantasizing so enjoy it… . 

Meena :" Fir aage kya?? " ( and then?) 

Aditi :" Wo Anna ko hi pucho… " She started laughing… ( That you ask Anna only) 

Meena :" Matlab Anna wahan sidiyon ke niche aapko jhuka kr chodega to aap… . Chudwayegi Anna ke bade lund se? " ( That means just behind those stairs.. If Anna bends you and fuck you… by his big dick then you will let him do?) 

Aditi laughing… " Mai kuch bhi nahi bolungi…aur na kuch karungi bhi….jo karna hai unko…." ( I won't do or speak anything…whatever has to be done will be done by…) she started laughing… 

Meena:" Siskariyan to nikalane degi.. Ya wo bhi dabaogi? " ( You will at least moan in pleasure… or that also you will suppress?) 

Aditi… laughing…" nahi na dabani padengi…… bahar awaj aani nahi chahiye… " 
(No ..sound should not go out) She was laughing.. She can't believe what she was saying… her face was red and her pussy had leaked a lot of juice… her pajamas already had a big wet patch…but it's not visible to Meena, since Aditi never got up from chair… 

Meena :" Sidiyon pe chudai kuch jada hi lagata hai… par samjhiye usane aapka T-shirt utha ke… bra se ek hi mumma nlikal ke.. Than muh mai leke chusane laga to? "  ( Fucking behind stairs seems unrealistic… but just think if he raise your T-shirt a little, he removes you one boob from bra cup… and stars sucking your nipple then? ) 

Aditi dying with shame but it was arousing her at same time.. 

Aditi:" Ohh my got… ye kitana real lagata hai… Mumma mai to yahi sochungi ki 25-30 min koi na aaya sadiyon pe.. " She couldn't control her laugh now, she burst into big laughter. … while saying the last line… ( Ohh my got.. How realistic it is… mumma… I would think that no one comes to the stairs for at least 25-30 min) 

Meena:" 25-30 min… ? Tab tak aapke chut se usaka gadha ras bhi tipak raha hoga aapki jangho par… " (25-30 min..? By that time… your pussy must be dripping his thick cum on yours thighs… ) 

Aditi:" Awwww…kaisa dikhega wo… ? Wo sab gadha ras… aur itna sara… … tu bas kar ab… mujhe tu ye sab sochane ko majboor kar rahi hai… . "She covered her face in her hands… . And shook her head.. ( mumma… . How it will look?.. That thick.., and too. So much of… . You stop it now… . Don't make me visualize it… ) 

Meena:" Pr aap to maje se soch rahe hai…" ( But you are visualizing it with pleasure) 

Aditi :"Bs hogya maja..tu ab bas kar… mujhe bighad diya tumne… " (Enough of that pleasure… you stop it now… you are making me bad person) she told this trying to control laugh… 

Meena :" Acha ??...ek bar aap hi soch lijiye ki maine bighada ya aapko yahi chahiye tha? "( Really??.. Did I corrupt you or you want to be one?? Think about it) 

She said this and started laughing again… 

Aditi understood that it is true… she felt embarrassed
Aditi:"Chup.. Chup…chup… mai kuch nahi chahati… " ( shh shh shh… I don't want anything) 

Meena understood it but she didn't push this again… 
Meena:" Video chalana hai kya? Anna kuch bol raha tha… Aunty ne bich mai kata tha… . " ( Can we play video? Anna was speaking something and aunty interrupted) 

Aditi didn't notice thatbearlier… she went 10 second back and played it again
Video… 

Anna: "Subah jab wo jogging krti hai… bada sa T-shirt pehanti hai… uske kulle dhake rahate hai, kabhi bhi uska shirt gaand se upar hota nahi. mai sochata hun ekhad bar… thoda T-upar ho jaye aur… uski tight pants mai sahi par uski… . Goal matol… gaand dikhe, usaki gaand marn…"  Anna was about to say more… but Nalini interrupted him " Bs karo … " 
Aditi's eyes widened… . She understood Anna wants fuck her ass…. Everything in this video is touching and uncovering the right spots of her hidden desires. 

(  she wears a big T-shirt that covers her ass… . I wish her -T-shirt goes up a little up and I will be able to see her perfect round buttoks at least in tight leggings.,. I want to bang her a…)Anna was interrupted by Nalini… stop it now.. 

Nalini :" Bs karo hawasi… wo to sach mai kafi sundar aur akarshak hai… koi bhi mard uspe fida hoga ….pr tumhara kya… kuch nahi hoga, asha chod do wo… ( stop it you pervert… . She is indeed a very beautiful and attractive lady… any man will fall for her… . But why you thinking about her… nothing going to happen)

Anna got up from bed and said to Nalini 

Anna:" Aditi to kabhi pategi hi nahi mujhse…nahi mai kabhi Patane ki koshish karunga……par sochta hoon agar ek baar chance mil gaya to usko aise chodunga ki… isaki chut se ras ki dhar lag jaye… "( Aditi will never be hooked by me…and I will never try also. But I am thinking if I get one chance… of fucking her.. I will make sure abundant love juice is flown from her pussy) 

Nalini :" Tharki buddha… " She giggled… ( you Lusty ) 

Anna went to the bathroom… Nalini was smiling to herself thinking about something… Anna came in a few minutes and told Nalini that he is leaving. Nalini also said bye… 

Aditi… :"Baap re….Ye Anna kaise sochate hai mere … bum ke bare mai… " ( Ohh my god… . See how he is thinking about my bum) 

Meena :" Didi aapki gori gaand mai uska kala musal jaisa lund ghusa huwa kaise dikhega??? " ( Didi in you fair and smooth ass if his black dick is inserted.. How  will it look?)  She was visualizing the scene.. 

Aditi :" Awwwww… .. Wo wahi bol rahe the to aunty ne bich mai interrupt kiya unko" (Awww… he was telling that only then aunty interrupted him) 

Meena:" To aapko wo kaisi aapki gand marega wo bhi sunana tha kya? " (So you wanted to hear how he will fuck your ass? ) 

Aditi :"Koi baat nahi mai khud hi imagine kr lungi… " ( No worries… I can imagine that scene)  she started laughing… her shyness was vanishing now.. She was more open with Meena now.. 

Meena :"Matlab aap Anna se gaand marwane ke liye tayar hai??? " She giggled… ( That means you are ready to get your ass banged by Anna??) 

Aditi giggled… she tried to control her laugh…
 " Try kar sakte hai.. " And burst into laughter… ( can try) 

Meena : " Bs soch lijiye abhi laptop ke screen se sidha aapke samane waise hi nanga prakat ho gya to kya karogi aap? "( Just imagine if at this moment Anna appeared in front of you all naked.. What you will do?) 

Aditi .:" Mai ghar se bahar jane bolungi… … Tumhe"     
( I will ask to leave the house… . To you) she said this and started laughing again… 

Meena :" To aapko Anna se chudwana hai hi… ? "( So you want to get fucked by him?) 

Aditi:" Tune sochane ke liye bola tha… to soch liya" ( You asked me to imagine so I did… ) she giggled…

Meena: " Oye hoye… Didi mai sach bata rahi hun… aap us buddhe ke aas pas kabhi akele mat rehna… wo aapki chut gili hai sungh lega aur wo aapko chod ke hi chodega… usane Nalini aunty ko bhi bola tha ki usko pata tha wo tayar hai… aur achanak se kapade utha ke aunty ko choda tha usne… shayad usko samajh ata hoga ki aurat garam hui hai… itane auraton ko choda hai usane… . "( Oye hoye… Didi I am telling you, you never go near him alone.. He will smell you pussy is leaking and fuck you for sure… . . He told Nalini aunty also… he sensed that Nalini was ready so he suddenly raised her kaftan and started fucking her.. Maybe he understands those indications.. Since he had fucked so many women) 

Aditi :" Chup baitho.. Kuch bhi??sungh lega.. " ( Shut up… how come he will. Smell?) 

Both started laughing… 

Meena :" Sach mai agar aap pe wo kabhi try marega to aap kya karengi? " ( Tell me if he try persuade you then what you will do?) 

Aditi :" Obviously.. Koi chance nahi… unke baare me sochana baat alag hai… aur bahar reality kafi alag… " ( Obviously.. there is no chance… thinking about him is different and… reality is totally different )  
she made it clear that… whatever they speak and what Aditi is thinking is just for some pleasure…in reality she will not let anyone come near her… 

Meena " Han bilkul… agar aapne kuch aisa kiya to fir aap ho aur mai hun… dekhti hun aapko fir"  ( If you do something nasty like that then you will have to face me) 
Meena sounded like a caring guardian… but in reality she was the one who was luring Aditi into this lustful environment… 

Aditi giggled, then she put her hands together for Namaste   and " Han meri maa" ( Yes my mother) 

Meena : " Par mahol badalne mai jada time nahi lagata.. " ( But it won't take much time to change the situation) 

Aditi : " Han bilkul…bs 5-10 min ki to baat hoti hai" ( Yes indeed.. It's just a matter of 5-10 mins..) 

Meena :"han koi khade khade hi kar ke andar hi pichkari mar ke ja sakata hai" ( Yes one can fuck in standing pose also… and can shoot cum inside and go) 

Aditi:"ohh my god… wo soch kar hi kaisa lag raha hai…pichkaari"(Oohh my god… just imagination also feeling arousing) 

Meena :" Mujhe wo Anna ki baat yaad aati hai… Spruha Didi ko koi bank ke kamare mai le jake… sari upar uthake chodega.. Yahan sham ko Pavan sir ko kya pata chalega… ki uski biwi ke chut mai kisi aur ne pichkariya mari hai… " ( I do remember how Anna was speaking about Spruha Didi… . If someone takes Spruha to any room bank just raises her sari hand fuckes and shoots his cum inside her… . How Pavan will know that someone else cum is there in Spruhas pussy) 

Aditi :" Han ye bilkul possible hai….agar koi excited hai pehle se… " ( Yes it's quite possible… if someone is excited already then… ) she didn't complete the line.. But her generic statement was telling… a quickie with the right person is possible. 

Meena:" Waise aap ke bare mai bhi aisa… ekdm fast aur kisiko kuch khabar lage bina ho sakta hai…. " ( similar quickie is possible with you also…  )   she was visualizing one scenario where quickie is possible… 

Aditi smiled… she liked it whenever Meena spoke about sexual acts. 

Aditi couldn't control her smile  :"Kaise? " ( How?) 

Meena cleared her throat… " Aap jab kabhi wo ghutno tak lambe dress pahanti hai….aur Anna agar wahi ground floor ke sidiyon ke piche aapka intezaar kar raha hai.. Agar aap tayar ho jati hai.. To???"  (When you wear your knee length dress… and If Anna is waiting for you behind the ground floor stairs.. .. And if you are ready then??) 
 She visualized the scenario when Aditi is in a knee length dress.. Aditi looks damn hot in such a dress, her toned calf muscle and fair skin allures every man.  Her elegance and hotness can be seen at the same time… she is the perfect mixture of all good things every woman wants… 

Aditi  raised her eyebrows , there was a big smile on her face…  " To kya? " ( Then what?) 

Aditi :" mujhe lagta hai.. Kitani asani se koi bhi… . 'Wo' kar sakta hai"( I do feel… how easily one can… do… . "That") 

Meena:" Aapko abhi bhi lagata hai ki aap ki taange koi kabhi faila hi nahi sakta? "( Do you still think that no one will be able to spread your legs?) 

Aditi:" Mujhe nahi pata …par Tune jo pura mere aankhon ke saamne pura scene khada kar diya… . Mumma wo jor ke zatake… aur wo garam pichkari.. Mai itna bol sakti hun is duniya mai koi bhi aurat na nahi bolegi "
( I don't know… but the description you have.. That created an entire scene in front of me… Mumma those powerful shots… . And that hot cum jets inside… I can tell you that no woman in the world say no to this) 

(25-10-2023, 12:15 PM)Nostalgic Wrote: Part 12

In the morning they go for a walk on a bigger track which goes all around 6 towers.
Aditis mind was calm, because of yesterday's events her heart was still in a very pleasant mood.  She was relaxed now and not thinking about Anna . At the end of their first round they came near Anna's flat.. and there she saw Anna was doing his yoga on the balcony. 

Aditi :" Goood Moawrning Anna..!!! " There was a different confidence and tone in her voice. Not sure why but yesterday she was afraid to look at him  and now she is comfortably talking to him and happy to see him.
Samar also greeted Anna. 

Anna also replied with a smile… he was very calm and normal, He knew that Aditi had licked his cum even though she was aware that I kept used condom on Spruha's scooty. Yesterday He noticed there was fear in her eyes but now she was comfortably talking with him. He didn't understand how she became so confident all of sudden. Aditi and Samar had already crossed the corner and they were out of sight now. 

Anna completed the remaining asanas and before Aditi and Samar came to the end of second round he was already inside his house and he was in the bedroom waiting behind curtains  and peeping out.  From 70-80 meters from his flat Aditi was looking towards the balcony but she couldn't see him. When she was walking near his flat she was directly looking left into Anna's balcony but she did not see him. When she took the next left turn she again glanced towards Anna's balcony but she did not see him. 
   Anna was watching this from behind the curtains and he was smiling now. what he was seeing now from the last 3-4 days, He would have not believed something like this just one week before . His confidence level has reached to peak in his entire life, Even though he fucked many womans he knew Aditi is completely different and precious.
Even though he was so desperate to play the next card, he thought to go slow and let her be assured that I am harmless.  Anna stayed there behind curtains waiting for them to come near his flat. 
       They were coming to the end of the third round… again Aditi started looking towards Annas balcony from distance itself. She was on the left of Samar still she was directly looking into the balcony when she was crossing Anna's flat, she looked again… when she took turn
So far her heart was in a pleasant mood, but something changed slightly. Something was missing.... It was minor but still she sensed it. If Anna lusts for me then he should be on the balcony to see me. Generally he used to do yoga on the balcony till we finished all 5 rounds. Maybe he has some other work to do so he finished early. For the last two rounds also she looked towards the balcony and restlessness increased a little. But when went back to her house and she got busy with other household activities she forgot about it. 

They completed the one round to their building.. and started to go towards the lift… 
When they were in the parking lot itself… Aditi saw Anna was going towards building…. He must have noticed them but didn't stop to talk with them… he was going towards stairs.. He was near the door… And suddenly Spruha got an idea… when Anna was pushing the door .. Spruha waved her hand called Anna from a distance…. Anna hold the door halfway open. 

Spruha..raised hand and :" Anna… rukiye… " Ams she walked fast when Anna stopped.. 

Aditi was surprised.. Why did she stop him?  Aditi also walked to match Spruhas speed.. And they reached near Anna. 

Anna:" Aur khana ho gya ? " ( So had dinner?) 

Spruha :" Han .. Walk bhi kr ke aaye " ( Yes.. Did walk also) 

There was a smile on Aditi's face, in the morning her eyes were searching for him but now he is in front of her. Something has changed subconsciously after that wild sex and dirty imagination by her beloved husband that she has no idea at all what it is but her heart was feeling good when she saw Anna. 

Aditi with smiling face:" Aapka ho gya khana? " ( You had your dinner?)  

Anna: " Nahi abhi ja raha tha….bolo kuch kaam tha kya?" ( No.. I was going…tell me you need anything?)  He was holding the door half opened… Aditi peeped inside and before Spruha responded to Anna  she spoke.. 

Aditi:" Sidiyon pe kitana sannata rahata hai na raat ko? " ( There is always silence on the stairs , right?)  She doesn't know why but bringing this topic in front of Anna she was feeling naughty and funny also. Since she was thinking Anna doesn't know why she was talking about stairs but Anna knew everything.. 

Anna :"han bilkul… koi ekka dukka hi sidiyon ka istemal karata hai…" ( Yes….Just few people use stairs) 

Spruha :"meri jankari mai to bas tum dono hi regularly stairs use katate ho… . Fitness freaks " She giggled.. ( In my knowledge… only you two use staris… you fitness freaks) 

Anna looking towards Aditi

:" Are wah!… 7th floor tak? " ( Good… till 7th floor?) 

Aditi smiled… :" Han... "  Anna was trying to stay normal but when he saw Aditi's smile… he looked into her eyes for two seconds.. 
Aditis sensed it  and her heart beat increased. 

Anna:" Bahut achi baat hai ye" ( This is very good thing) 

Spruha :" Tabhi to madam ekdm fit hai.. " ( That is why madam is so fit)  After listening to this… Aditi hit her light punch on Spruhas shoulder… 

Anna:" Fit to dono bhi ho….. Agar fit hai to hi zindagi ka asali maja utha sakte hai " ( You both are fit… If we are fit then only we can enjoy our life with full of joy)  Aditi was thinking what actually he is referring to… 

Spruha. :" Thank you… bilkul sahi Anna…" ( That's true Anna)  she thanked him for the compliment..

Anna opened the office door , He went inside and switched on the lights…. Spruha was so excited she immediately followed Anna before he switched on the lights… Aditi went inside the room once the lights were switched on, the hydraulic door got auto closed once she was in. He logged into the office machine and opened the folder.. He knew the camera number also… he opened the recording 

Anna;" Ye lo baith lo kursi pe aur dekh lena aram se… " ( Take this.. sit on chair and watch it) 

Spruha sat on the chair.. Aditi was standing behind her chair.. Anna utilized this time to keep some files and books into the rack. 
Spruha forwarded video till Nalini came on scooty in the evening….. When she parked scooty.. Most of the parking was empty so they were able to see the scooty properly.. 

Spruha started playing it in fast forward mode.. In between some cars parked between camera and scooty… still some part of scooty was visible.. Then something clicked in Aditi's mind and she was sure by now.. Seems he has thrown it from the bedroom . It will not be visible who threw it… but we can find the exact time when he did that… since some bikes were being parked in between.. Initially scooty was visible completely and was now partially visible.. To take a closer look Aditi bent and kept elbow on the table… she was wearing a faint pink soft longue jogger pant… when she bent her top which was barely reaching till her mid of her ass cheeks got raised above her hips and since she bent her jogger which was already showing shape of her ass cheeks got tighten to her ass cheeks and her complete round melons were poking out.  She was unaware that her posture might give a good view if someone was at her back. At that time Anna was in front of her.. Checking something in books. He noticed Aditi had bent, he then kept the books on a rack and came behind Aditi to watch the screen.. He looked at Aditi's ass in the jogger. It was just a foot away from him.. How perfect was that… he took a look at the separation of her cheeks… each one was bigger in shape, difficult to fit in one palm… but definitely not oversized. He noticed the crack between both cheeks. He was thinking 
   " Kya gol gaand hai iski..… ye pant ek zatake mai niche karunga to iske gore gore aur mulay kulle dikhenge…aur badi si darar bich mai….. Kya najara hoga" (What a perfect round ass it is.. If I pull down her pants in one jerk .. Those soft and fair butt cheeks will show up… and the big crack between them… ohh what a scene it will be) 
       It took a minute for Aditi to realize that she was bent and Anna was behind her. And when she sensed it she immediately stood straight and pulled her T-shirt down without looking back. Anna was still calm.. He saw what he dreamed so far… Aditi's heart was beating faster; she knew Anna must have taken a proper look at her bottom.  She never stood this close to Anna… he was just one and half feet behind her.  One thought touched her mind.. What Spruha is trying to find in video footage or what we tasted yesterday, the source of that is just one and half feet away from me.. When I bent his tool must have been very close to me. After a minute Anna told he will wait outside once they are done he will lock the room… 

When they came out of the room Anna was speaking with someone on the phone.. With his hand he signaled them to lock the door.
When Spruha was locking the door Aditi turned her head towards Anna and Anna also looked towards her at the same time… for two seconds both looked at each other. Aditi turned her head first.. Her heart started beating faster, why am I stealing glances.??  She knew he must be still looking at her  but she didn't dare to look back again. 

(11-11-2023, 03:38 PM)Nostalgic Wrote: Part 15

Spruha :" Mai bhi wahi soch rahi hun koun aise budhe aadami ke sath kar sakati hai? "

Aditi :" Par bada hatiyar dekh kar koi huwa hoga fida.. " 

Spruha:" Even though it's big… mujhe nahi lagata ki wo utana hard hota hoga jitana ham soch rahe hai… like the big ones in porn videos"

Aditi smiled after listening to this… She knew how hard and monstrous dick Anna posses. 

Aditi:" Tujhe unka fitness dekh kar nahi lagta? He is fit than most of youngsters at this age also "

Spruha never thought about it.. 

Spruha:" Ohh is it? Tujhe  Anna fit lagate hai? "

Aditi:" Han bilkul kafi fit hai wo…. "

Spruha :" Par kisake sath kar rhe honge?  First floor pe Divya aur Shilpa … "

Aditi:" Shilpa ki puri family rahegi ghar pe… aur wo condom use kyun karegi?  Usne to kab ka operation… . You know "  Shilpa was 37 years lady whose kids go to school.. She is a voluptuous lady with a beautiful face.. 

Spruha :" Han bat bhi sahi hai… to kya Divya? "

Aditi:" Yar pata nahi… par koi 2nd , 3rd ya upar se bhi ho sakati hai….. "

Spruha :" Ye baat pata karni padegi… "

Aditi :" Pata karo par Anna se CCTV footage mat mangana… . Unko pata chala hoga ham kya dekh rahe the gadi ke pass… fir ham log CCTV footage bhi dekhane gaye… upar se tu unko hi puch rahi thi ki koi nigro rahta hai kya society mai. … kya socha hoga unone? Tu bina soche direct bol deti hai"

Spruha:"are don't worry unko kuch samajh nahi aya hoga… "

Aditi:" Unko pata chala hoga ham log CCTV kyun dekh rahe the.. ."

Spruha:" But wo to ekdum aram se dikha diye… "

Aditi:" Kyon ki unko pata tha ki.. CCTV mai capture hoga hi nahi"

Spruha :" Yr mujhe itane smart nahi lagate wo… "  Aditi thought of correcting Spruha but she didn't… 

After pause of 2 seconds 
Spruha:" CCTV se yaad aya… ek baat jis din ham CCTV footage dekh kar return aa rhe the.. Mai jb office lock kar rahi thi… tu dusari side face kar ke khadi thi aur Anna kisi se phone pe baat karte karte tumhare bum ko dekh rahe the… maine jab key dene ke liye awaj di tab unka dhyan hataa" She giggled… there was big.. Ohhh.. And then Aditi covered her mouth… she blushed.. 

Aditi with a smile on face:" Sach mai?? "

Spruha noticed that smile on Aditi's face.. She was expecting Aditi to get angry or worry about that… but instead she was pleasantly surprised. 

Spruha smiled and said yes.. 

Spruha in a teasing tone :" Shayd Anna ne aapna next target set kiya hai… "  She told this to tease Aditi.. 

Aditi:" Han isiliye tumhe aaj khas show dikhaya na… shop par"  Both started laughing… Aditi turned the tables…. 

Spruha :" Waise stairs tum dono hi use karte ho … kya pata aaj tumhare sath kushti kheli hogi"

Aditi:" Ohhhhh… ." She punched Spruha on the shoulder twice… both started laughing… Aditis face became red… she was blushing.

When they were near Anna's house at the end of the first round she looked towards Anna's balcony. He was not there… same for 2nd, 3rd and 4th round also…and slowly her mood was disturbed. Even though she was not speaking a word,but she was angry at Samar because of him we were late… 

At the end of 5th round, when they were near Anna's house… as usual Aditi turned her head again towards left and she saw Anna coming out to his balcony with a big smile and raised hand… Smile appeared on Aditi's face.. 

Anna:" Good Morning!! "

Samar who didn't notice early walked 2-3 steps and then stopped but Aditi stopped as soon as she saw Anna coming out of his house.. 

Aditi:" Good morning Anna! " Samar also greeted him.. 

Anna:"Lagata hai chutti ka din .. Thoda aram se shuru huwa hai"

Aditi:" Han na…in sahab ko uthane ka man nahi kar rha tha" She pointed finger towards Samar and started laughing…  Samar also laughed on this. 

Anna:" Tabhi mai Yoga karate time yahi soch raha tha.. Ye dono mujhase bina baat kiye gaye kya? "

Aditi :" Aapke darshan kiye bina nahi jate ham kabhi" Everyone started laughing.. 

Samar:" Han ye baat sahi hai.. "

They said bye to Anna and proceeded further, … Aditi said bye with a smile on her face.. No one can ignore her beauty and cute lovely expressions.  Samar was walking two steps ahead of Aditi, Anna was waiting till they reached the corner and as expected Aditi looked back towards Anna's balcony from the corner and she saw Anna was still looking towards her , they looked at each other for a second or two.. And then Anna raised his hand waving bye again…Aditi smiled and waved back.. Then she disappeared from Anna's site. She already crossed the corner… but the smile on her face was still there. 

"Do it slowly… "

Samar understood that she needs slow and steady strokes… Aditi closed her eyes and she can't control but imagining sensual sex with Anna. At one moment she thought it's not right… but she was way too far from right and wrong now.  She visualized how it will feel to get fucked by Anna,.... That imagination led her to the orgasm in a few mins… Samar also sensed her body is twisting and he felt that her pussy lips had tightened the grip over his penis. Both came at the same time… she opened her eyes and looked into Samar's eyes… a smile appeared on her face

Anna:"  Are mai kahan ja paunga… Bahut sara kam rahta hai.. .. Meri gadi lekar jao aur mai dusara driver deta hun tumhe "  Aditi thought Anna might think these ladies are just looking for a driver… yes that was true but they know with Anna there will be more safety and his knowledge and experience will be great guide… 

Spruha:" Nahi hame aap hi chahiye ….."  She got a call from Divya…seems she was looking for her… she went little away from Anna and Aditi and started talking to Divya.. 

Aditi:"  Uska matlab hai aap chahiye… as a guide. ladies koi itna bada plan nahi kar skte… koi chahiye jo unko le ja sake…jinake sath wo log safe feel karen… "  Both looking at each other's faces while she was telling him.. 

Anna:" Matlab tum nahi ja rahi ho kya? "

Aditi nodded in no with a smile on her face… She was feeling bad saying no since. She will miss the fun… 

Anna:" Fir to koi dusara driver de deta hun inko….. Ache bande hai mere pas… koi dikkat nahi aayegi kisiko… "  Smile appeared on her face.. .. 

Aditi :" Agar mai ready ho to aap aaoge? "  She said this and giggled… 

Anna:" Han to ek bar soch sakta hun…nahi to mai yahan sab kam chod ke driver ban ke ghumana padega" Said with a smile on his face… 

Aditi blushed and said with a big smile on her face… "  Agar aap aa rhe ho to mai bhi sochungi … agar driver bhej rhe ho to nahi"   Anna was looking into her eyes when she was speaking… Aditi also looking at his face… They maintained eye contact for 2 seconds.. 
Anna broke it first and looked towards Spruha who was walking away from them… she was waving hand to Diva to call her here… 

Anna:" Thik hai koi driver bhej deta hun… "  Aditis mind has changed now… she wanted to go and enjoy… but without Anna it won't be that fun… 

Aditi:"  Anna chaliye na aap hi..please… .. Aapko bore nahi hone denge….. Maine Spruha ko mana kiya tha par agar aap ready ho to mai bhi aaungi.. "   Her eye contacts with Anna are becoming longer… she was feeling her heartbeats. 

Anna with a big smile.. " Ha ha ha… . Thik hai"
  They saw Spruha,Divya and Meenal coming towards them… Spruha got a call from Divya when she was telling Anna that they need Anna and not any driver.. 

Spruha:"  Han Anna to aap kya bol rahe the driver ka? "

Anna:" Mai koi driver deta hun… jisko sab pata ho… Aur gadi bhi aram se chalye aisa"  

Spruha:" Anna aap chalenge to maja aayega… . Hm bindhast rah sakte hai"

Anna :" Are bahut jagah dekhna padta hai….dukan pe, kheton mai…gaon mai kuch meeting rahte hai…..aur mai buddha tum logon ke sath bore ho jaunga"   

All the ladies sensed it… they felt that they were dragging him… except Aditi… She got his agreement and now he is turning his back. 

Divya:" Baat to sahi hai aapki… "  Spruha also thought he has valid point… she recalled Aditi mentioned we are taking him for granted 
But Aditi was not ready to accept it… 

Aditi:" Anna aap itne busy rehte ho….yahan shop par, kheton mai….Kabhi break hi nahi lete…aap hme as a driver nahi balki as a guide chahiye…aapke sath ham log safe feel karenge ... .aur aapko bilkul bore hone nahi denge… please chaliye.. na"

Spruha :" Han Anna aapko bore nahi karenge aur jada tang bhi nahi karenge… "  She giggled.. 

Aditi:" Anna aap man gaye the…  isane dobaara pucha to aap fir se wahi bahana bana rahe hai…. Jab 2 mahine pahle hi aap sab committee members shadi mai gaye the 2 din tab bhi sab kuch chal hi raha tha na yahan par..….sab manage hota hai aap bs bahane bana rahe hai…….. Anna chaliye na"

Spruha looked at Aditi and thought… she was saying no initially and now she is only requesting Anna. … How confidently she is convincing him as if they know each other very well. 

Anna laughed and said:" Han thik hai… kitane log ho ?  "   Anna has Scor***  SUV… ( Dear readers I don't want to mention any real names or places) 

As soon as Anna said yes…Meenal responded
Meenal :" Aditi ko koi mana nahi kar sakta… . "

Aditi:" Hame kahan kahan ghumane wale hai…ye Anna batayenge…." She giggled… Spruha also asked Anna only for suggestions… 

Anna:"  Kitne din ka plan hai wo batao fir mai bata hun kounsa route le sakte hai… "

Spruha :" Kal bata denge aapko… . Fir kal ya parso sham ko plan karenge aage ka"

All agreed and ladies thanked Anna for saying yes.. And started walking towards the building. 

When they were walking back… Meenal and Divya were walking ahead… Spruha and Aditi was walking behind them… after thinking for some time… 

Spruha:" Koi pahale nahi bol rahi thi… . Baad mai khud bhi tayar ho gayi aur Anna ko tayar kiya… "   Even though she was just teasing Aditi, there was some jealousy in it… she was not expecting that Aditi knew this much about Anna. His farm and his busy schedule… His last trip for someone's marriage…

Anna and Meena are planning together, what a masterminds, so far their plan is working. Aditi is slowly getting changed and manipulated, love her character. She's so naive, If it wan't for Meena, Aditi would never even look at someone like Anna if her life. Even Anna tells someone as beautiful and hot as Aditi, he can never have in his life!. Now thanks to Meena to meena, she has this new found respect for Anna. She's now aware of Anna's intentions but also enjoying it fantasize about him. She is even making eye contacts with Anna.

She knows very well how Anna is crazy behind her Ass. How just one time she want's to see her Ass in tight leggings without her top covering them, he got his wish fullfilled once!
The character progression of Aditi is very erotic. Loving the seduction by Anna, she's definitely falling for it.

"She'll definitely fulfill his wish again during the morning walks. She'll allow Samar to walk a few steps ahead and will lift her top a bit as if to cool off her sweat only to show her voluptuous Ass that's always been hided from the world but presented only for Anna's pleasure. She'll enjoy watching Anna staring at her beautiful creation called  Ass and make more eye contact with a smile on her face. Giving Anna that is ok signal from Aditi and she enjoyed his stare keep maintaining the eye contact until she vanishes into the corner of the building."
[+] 2 users Like xossissippi's post
Like Reply
Plz post an update
Like Reply
Hey nostalgic! You are an amazing writer please give a long update today bro as it is hard to wait anymore bro hope you will give a blockbuster long update today and make the memory really nostalgic!
[+] 1 user Likes Lalla!'s post
Like Reply
Part 16

Aditi informed Samar while having dinner that they are planning a road trip… just ladies.
He was concerned initially since he was worried about driving and overall safety… but when she told Anna will be driving then he was pleasantly surprised.

Samar:" Wow… that's a cool plan then… but Is Anna ok to come with you all ladies? How did you convince him? "

Aditi:" Yup he is ready to come… No one says no to Aditi "  She said this with a fake attitude… and giggled.

Samar: " Ohh… that's nice "

Aditi:" Nahi ….mana kar rhe the wo… to unko bola ki aapko bore nahi hone denge" ( No he was denying initially… Then we told him that we won't make him feel bore)

Samar:" If Anna is there then nothing to worry about "  Aditi smiled..

Same Spruha also informed in her home…
Everyone said go ahead and enjoy the trip… Nalini just asked who planned this?  
Then Spruha told that it was her plan only… and the way they convinced Anna also.

When Spruha went to the bedroom she was thinking more about Anna…somehow her mind has changed from yesterday. Yes indeed he is a smart man and has an impressive personality.  It's more because of how Aditi respects and treats him.  Yes… if someone else would have told her about Anna or would have shown keen interest speaking with Anna Spruha would have simply ignored it.  But it's Aditi, so she definitely can't ignore even though she tries, she still can't ignore it instead she will take more interest and that is what happening now.  
   There is something going on in her mind. She Was confused about whether she noticed it correctly or not… when she was locking the society office door the other day… Anna was talking with someone on the phone and she noticed Aditi was looking towards Anna and Anna was looking towards her… she noticed it from the corner of her eyes… Then Aditi turned and Anna was still looking at her till Spruha gave the key to Anna. She felt it's weird but she was not sure.. Since she didn't see it clearly.  Today also when she went away from Anna and Aditi… to call Divya and Meenal… when she was talking with Divya over phone… and when she turned she saw Aditi was smiling and blushing while speaking to Anna and that something is making her uneasy. Is there something going on?  It's hard to believe… but what I saw that was also not a normal one…
     Here Aditi also sensed that when Anna and she was talking the eye contacts were little extended..
Next morning when Aditi went for a morning walk with Samar. They greeted Anna as usual in the first round… Anna went inside the house before the 2nd round. In the afternoon Aditi thought of telling their road trip plan to Meena but since she was busy with some meetings she didn't tell anything to Meena today. She was inadvertently looking forward to those nasty comments from Meena.
 Thoughts about Anna and Spruha were not going through Spruhas mind . Today when she was at work this thought was there at the back of her mind the whole day. She was recalling all those moments from the last few days where she was talking about Anna with Aditi. How Aditi predicted that a condom was thrown by someone from the wing of their parking lot . How passionately she was smelling it and even she licked it… she was stopping me when I was asking Anna at the gate. After watching CCTV, Anna might have signaled something that I didn't notice. She was not ready to come to this trip even Anna also said no…but how come they agreed. She was not 100℅ sure but her instinct was telling there is something going on and the social proof playing very crucial role making Spruha to think that Anna is not an ordinary person if Aditi is impressed then he is definitely special one.Inadvertently her complete attention  was focused on Anna.
        In the evening she was returning home with Pavan and then she remembered that there are few vegetables in the refrigerator , generally Nalini or Meena brings vegetables. Spruha rarely gets it but today she thought let's get it. When she got out of the car and looked towards Anna's shop she didn't see Anna. There was one lady who was in the shop bent to get something. Initially she thought she was Kaki( Annas wife) and she thought of dropping a plan to go to his shop now. When she was about to turn she saw Anna standing up. He was seated searching for something and once he stood up Spruha noticed it… that lady on the other side was not a Kaki, she was a customer. Few customers go into the shop and pick the vegetables themselves instead of ordering from the counter. After noticing that Anna is in the shop Spruhas mind changed and she told Pavan that she will get some vegetables and asked him to go ahead. Pavan went towards the lift and Spruha started walking towards Anna's shop. a smile appeared on her face thinking the way she changed her decision to go to shop after noticing Anna.  She saw that the lady paid and left the shop. Only Anna was there in the shop.
       Anna saw Spruha coming towards the shop, he thought she must be coming to discuss something related to the trip. She reached near shop

Spruha:” Hello Anna… kaise ho aap? “ ( how are you)

Anna:” Ham badhiya hai…madam aap kaisi ho? “  (  I am good …madam..what about you)  Spruha giggled when Anna addressed her madam

Spruha:” Mai bhi thik hun… . Fresh Sabji kya kya hai ? “( I am also ok.. what are the fresh vegetables you have?)

Anna told what are the fresh vegetables available… and then asked

Anna:” Mujhe laga trip ke bare mai kuch batane aayi ho… . Aaj sabji lene tum kaise? “ ( I thought you are here to give an update about the trip…. How did you come for vegetables today?)  Generally Nalini or Meena do these chores.

Spruha giggled and ” Aise hi.. Aur trip ka abhi itana response nahi aya dekhte hai”( Just like that… and regarding the trip, I didn't get good response yet)  

Spruha was about to tell Anna what are the vegetables she needed but then she thought let's go inside and pick herself.  

She entered in Anna's shop, Anna was also a little surprised..

Spruha was wearing a maroon sari and elbow length dark green polka dots blouse.  She was wearing her hair in a bun today. Generally for office she either goes with a ponytail or bun. She put her purse on the counter and the end piece( pallu) of the sari she tugged. When she did, Anna noticed her flat tummy for the first time and her deep navel.  Sari and blouse were looking in contrast to her fair skin. Her fragrance was filled up in the shop and that was exciting Anna. Anna was standing on her right side on 4-5 feets . Spruha was looking at vegetables and she realized that her tummy was visible to Anna. She looked towards Anna for asking something and before turning her head she looked towards his pants. She was checking if Anna has the bulge in his pants like the other day. There was no bulge… Even though she tried to steal a glance Anna noticed it.
     Anna was speaking something so this way he fave towards her and look at her toned body. Spruha is a beautiful and attractive young lady but in sari she looks awesome.She was looking like those attractive TV serial actresses in saree. In between he was looking at her curves. Spruha so far was standing and putting vegetables in a small bucket kept over there.  Coriander was kept on the floor below the table and to get that she sat in squat position in this pose her sari got cleanched to her buttoks and that is something Anna didn't miss. She knew Anna was watching and that emboldened her. She spent some time choosing the right bunch and then got up.
     After taking coriander she was looking for  bringle then Anna pointes finger towards the big basket which was below the rack and covered with paper. When she turned towards that basket her back was towards Anna and Anna could see her fair back. He was wondering how she will feel if he caressed and gently kissed her back. When he looking at her back , Spruha bent to get the bringels. Her back was facing him and she was bent. This is the best site for a man to watch. Just a few LPdays back he saw Aditi bent on a table like this for a few seconds and Now Spruha is bent and her saree ist tightly clenched to her butt chicks.  Anna couldn't take his eyes off, he was wondering “ Kab iski sari uthake lund ghusa du iski chut mai… “(  When I will raise her saree and ram my dick in her pussy) .
    Anna walked 2-3 steps ahead and he was just a foot away from her ass and just behind her. He looked towards his dick which was hard by now , It was just a foot away from her curvy ass inside the saree.
Spruha didn't notice that Anna changed the position and he was standing just behind her.
He was looking straight at her ass from a feet away distance and said

Anna:” Kheera legi kya? “ ( will you take cucumber?)  He was straight looking at her ass and asked this, It was double meaning and Spruha got shocked… she didn't realize that Anna is just behind her. Plus “ Kheera legi kya?” That something she promptly understood.

Spruha confused since Anna was behind her
:” Ka. Ka… kya? “ and she stood up..

Anna:” Kheera chahiye kya? Meethi hai dekho chahiye to”  ( Do you want cucumbers? It's sweet..)

Spruha fumbled a little , Anna was in front of her now. She understood that Anna was behind her when she was bent.  Her face became red..

Spruha:” Han dijiye” ( yes , I will buy it)

Anna went back to the cash counter and put a few cucumbers on the weighing machine. He was standing in a weird position as if he was hiding something.  Spruha realized that Anna must be hiding his boner and something excited her and made her desperate to look at it, but she couldn't see from where she stood.  
She took some capcicum in a bucket and went near Anna . Since Anna was hiding , she took that Anna is afraid to look towards her and that gave her extra confidence. She became a little bold and stood very close to Anna. Anna could smell her fragrance. She was on his right hand side and she couldn't see his bulge because he was still facing a little towards the left side.
Before Anna ask to pass the capcicums, she took one capcicum in hand and while giving the bucket dropped it on the floor , near Anna's foot and immediately bent to pick that, since Spruha bent to pick capcicum Anna turned and Spruha saw the huge bulge in his pant, It was looking like big cucumber hidden in his pants.
She looked at his hard rod for straight 2-3 seconds from just a distance of 1 foot.  Anna was also looking straight at her.. And he twitched his dick. Spruha saw that moment from so close… Ohh my god.. She immediately looked up and saw Anna was  looking at her face. She immediately got up and gave that capcicum to Anna and went 2 steps backward and stood there.
 Ohh my God…did Anna see that I was looking at his dick? She can't believe she looked at his hard dick from so close, It was very big, Pavan won't stand near half of it.  She wanted to take one more look but she was feeling nervous now.
Anna packed all the vegetables in a bag and put it on a nearby table. Spruha paid the amount and picked the bag, she looked towards Anna's face and she saw he was looking towards her only so she didn't dare to look down towards his dick. She got out of Anna's shop and started walking towards home.
Anna was watching the way her butt cheeks were jiggling when she was walking.
    Spruha reached home, the image of Anna's dick was not going away from her mind. She freshened up and started cooking. Nalini was a little surprised as Spruha purchased all vegetables that hardly ever happens. Spruha  generally goes if something is really required at this moment.  After dinner she and Pavan went for a walk . When they were walking she looked towards Anna's shop, Pavan noticed it and asked if the trip plan was finalized?

Spruha:” So far 4 ladies are confirmed… some are still not sure.. “

Pavan :”ok”

They completed just one round of building and then.

Spruha:” Let's go home… “ She winked while saying this…

Pavan giggled and:” Kya??? “ ( what?)

Spruha:”I am done with walking… let's go home” she gave naughty smile

Pavan:” Let's go… “ He put arm on her shoulder, she also held him by the waist for a few seconds and walked a few steps.. Once both reached near lift both aparted from each other..

Spruha and Pavan reached home, Manoj and Nalini were not at home, it seems they were yet to return. Some seniors meet in the garden after dinner and they chat for some time.

They headed towards the bedroom.. After reaching the bedroom they closed the door.
Without wasting any time… Spruha sat in front of Pavan on knees and touched his jogger knot and looked at him Pavan was surprised. He understood what Spruha is doing…this has never happened so far. She never gave him a blowjob.

Pavan:” Really?.. “  She has already pulled down his pants and touched the waistband of his boxer briefs..

Spruha:” Han…I want to try this “ She pulled his boxer and looked at his flaccid dick..
It was very tiny compared to Anna's big rod that she saw in his pants in the evening..
She leaned forward and touched her tongue to the tip of his dick.. Pavan's body immediately sensed that foreign and pleasant touch on the most sensitive part of his dick and started growing…. Spruha was looking closely at how his dick was growing slowly.. She licked his dick head one more time and took the whole of his dick in her mouth and gave one big suction. Pavan was feeling the ultimate level of sensation for the first time.. She can feel the dick has grown to full capacity and it's hard.
She started giving slow blowjobs.. She wondered how Anna's dick would feel in mouth.. Maybe even half of the dick also won't fit mouth.  
   This sensation was too much for Pavan to hold… he told Spruha

Pavan:” Hey aise hi nikal jayega mera… let's get on the bed” ( Hey.. I might release it.. Let's get on the bed)
Spruha got a little disappointed.. But she knew what he was saying was right. If he releases then he will have to use his fingers to satisfy her.  That she thinks of as a last resort when Pavan ejaculates before her.

Spruha released his dick from mouth and looked at that glistening hard dick of around 5 inch length. It was covered in her saliva.
She got onto the bed ams said

Spruha:” I want to be on the top”   sometimes they used to have sex in this position. She likes to ride his dick… but sometimes it doesn't reach that hardness so sometimes their plan fails. But today she saw it's properly erect so she wanted to ride him. She immediately undressed herself, her pussy was wet now.
Pavan was looking at her in surprise..

Pavan laid on the bed on his back.. Spruha got on top of him and stroked his dick twice and pointed it at the entry of her pussy and lowered her bottom slowly… it went inside and Spruha released a sigh of relief..
She slowly started riding his dick.. and squeezing it in her pussy.. She closed her eyes and  started recalling moments of the evening.  The way Anna stood behind her when she was bent, he must be staring at my butt visualizing Anna’s dick . Definitely that is why he got an erection. Did he say  “ kheera legi kya ? ( Do you want to take cucumbers?)  deliberately?
She imagined she is bending forward and Anna inserting his dick in her pussy from behind.
She got too aroused by that thought and she started riding his dick passionately.
She was moaning in a low voice initially and oragasm started building up… when she is riding Pavan, mostly she ejaculates first.. If he is on top mostly he ejaculates first and then he will finger her till she cums.
She knew she is going to cum soon.. Pavan is also approaching climax. She started gyrating her hips passionately… and clenched his T-shirt over chest … . This whole time her eyes were closed, Pavan was looking at her seductive face and listening to her moans.
He started pushing his waist upward, syncing her hips movements.. And that broke the barrier . She was already at edge.. those strokes from Pavan just added more pleasure.. And all of sudden she started gyrating in different directions with the full speed she can achieve. Sudden change of direction and speed, Pavan couldn't judge it and when he tried to stroke his dick came out of her pussy.
His hard dick was sandwiched between his stomach and Spruha’s wet pussy. His dick head was pointing towards his naval. Even though dick slipped out of pussy , Spruha didn't stop her movements since she was about to cum. He moans got louder… she never moaned like this before and both knew they were the only two in home. She was rubbing her pussy on his dick and balls… she felt as if she was having lesbian sex and rubbing her pussy on another woman. Pavan felt his dick got squeezed with too much pressure and he cannot hold it anymore… he started cumming.
Same time Spruha also started cuming and loud moan came out of her mouth.
      When Spruha was moaning loudly, Nalini unlocked the door and when she entered home.. She heard Spruha's moaning.. Manoj was still in the garden talking with his friends.
Nalini heard such voices from Pavan and Spruha's bedroom for the first time. At moment she got very happy but then some thought touched her mind and she got disturbed.
       Here in the bedroom both were satisfied now… Spruha opened her eyes and looked towards Pavan.. And smiled

Pavan:” Koi to aaj bahut jada excited tha… “ ( Someone was very excited today..)   He Noticed that Spruha was aroused too much today.She closed her eyes for the whole session as if she was imagining something… he thought of asking her about it but didn't ask her.

Spruha blushed and punched him on the chest and got up from his cock. When she got up she saw Pavans cum had fallen in his stomach and one drop was still on the slit of his dick. She looked at the cum, the quantity was very less… it must be just 10℅ of what she saw in that condom. It was the same amount of cum she licked from Anna's used condom. She wondered how Anna's body generates that much cum, He can impregnate any woman just at first attempt only. Her thought cycle broke when Pavan got up to clean it.
     Nalini went into her bedroom, she was thinking…is it coincidence that after Anna talked about Spruha within a few days, Spruha planned a ladies trip with Anna, unexpectedly she went to Anna's shop to get vegetables in the evening.. She was quiet most of the time since she came from the office. Now she had passionate and loud sex with Pavan… is there something going on? Is Anna playing his card? If yes and then it will be a matter of a few days then “Anna meri bahu ko bilkul jaanwaron jaisa lega.. “( Anna will fuck my daughter in law like an animal..)
I should try to speak with Anna once again…
[+] 6 users Like Nostalgic's post
Like Reply
Nice update, I wish it last's more.
[+] 1 user Likes Jeshwanth's post
Like Reply
wonderful continuation....
super buildup......
amazing....
eagerly waiting for next....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply