Misc. Erotica My wife from slut to whore.
I sat there and watched as these men fucked my wife in the worst possible way. Funny enough even as I wanted to stop it I was getting really hard looking at her getting sprayed with the stinking cum of some really filthy men. I rarely got to see her getting fucked when she went to the chawl so this kind of made up for it. 

All of a sudden Mr Sooraj said he needed to pee got up from his chair walked over to the guy fucking my wife told him to wait for a few mins. He then caught Soni by the hair and pulled her. Naked and dripping with cum she followed him. The loo was just down the passage he opened the door wide made her sit on the floor kneeling right infront of his cock. Told her to take out his cock and aim it at her face. She obediently did that. I was shocked to see her smile as she looked him in the eye and held his cock facing her. It stiffened in her hand as a load of piss hit her right on her face and ran down her boobs. Mixed with the cum on her tits it washed down and fell in a puddle along with globs of cum. As he finished she looked at him shook his cock a little and gently put it in her mouth and sucked what ever few drops were remaining. He took the potty hose and sprayed her with water washing her off. Dragging her back to her table dripping and naked I saw everyone had a huge erection again watching this spectacle. His friend had decided to delay the evening opening of the restaurant for this once in a life time chance to let all his staff fuck such a beautiful whore wife. She was once again the center of attraction and all these men surrounded her waiting for a turn at her holes.

He told me your wife is really something I am not going to waste my cum jerking off I will save it for her for the night. I hope she will be able to do justice to me after this fucking. I could see it on Soni's face she was looking worn. More than 20 men had fucked her atleast 2-3 times each one. Now this guy was going to take her for himself all night. It looked like she was going to collapse any time from the exhaustion but she still managed to smile at me. Finally an hr and a half later all the men were drained and my lovely wife was just lying there on the floor sweaty full of cum and looking very dead tired. Mr Sooraj instructed the men to take her to the staff toilet and wash her well with some soap. He said "please use your finger and make sure you dig out all the cum from her ass and pussy ok." He ordered a round of whisky for all of us patted me on the shoulder and said, "you are really lucky to have a wife like this, and now we are lucky to share her with you." I felt for the first time some jealousy. I wanted it to stop but I know Soni she is a whore she was enjoying this. The watchman had told me she is a cheap whore and needs to be treated as one. He was right, she loved being fucked by men.
[+] 5 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Welcome back brother hope everything was fine on your end great update and eagerly waiting to read further updates
[+] 1 user Likes adipop's post
Like Reply
Continued...

Soni came out all washed wet hair made a few cocks stand.  I looked at her naked body and I could see her full of red hand marks bite marks er pussy looked swollen and red her nipples stiff from all the sucking and pinching. I knew the she had told me that during the 2 weeks of festival the watchman had made her fuck men continuously all day and all night. SHe just got max 3 hrs sleep when she was really exhausted and could not take more. When she was loaded with too much cum they would take her out to the taps by the side of the public loo and wash her off with an old paint tin and a water bucket then send her back in. She was paraded nude in the chawl for all to see a high class wife like her being made a cheap whore for all the men living there to fuck. She had little or no respect left from all the ladies there some of whom worked as house maids for people in our area. So obviously gossip spread about Soni. Our neighbors and friends and relatives from around the area knew that their drivers, watchmen and even bhaji walla and some street men had fucked Soni. 

She did not care what anyone thought of her. It was her life to live and no one had the right to tell her how to do it. But all this does not stop society in general from talking badly about a person. One of our friends said we are not talking badly about her we are just telling the truth. Your wife is a cheap whore and that's the truth. Funny enough these same men meet Soni and openly ask her to fuck them.. 

So anyway back to the current events. Soni was all cleaned up Mr Sooraj called her to him. She walked upto him and stood between his legs resting her hands on his shoulders. He stuffed 2 fingers into her very wet pussy UHH .. she moaned he leaned fwd grabbing her bum with the other hand pulling her onto him he took a nipple into his mouth and sucked it. Her nipples were very sore already so she moaned and winced a bit as he sucked her. THAP... he gave a hard slap on her bum and said to her " you are lovely come lets go to my hotel for the night...

I had to call an UBER Mr Sooraj his colleage and me and Soni sat in the car. I sat in the front with the driver Soni sat between Mr Sooraj and the other man she was wearing her dress. That hardly helped becoz as they got into the car Sooraj said you dont need this and holding the hem of her dress pulled it up and off her making her fully nude in the cab. I thought I would get to witness these guys fucking her all night but Mr Sooraj told me to drop them then take the UBER and go home. I could see the driver stealing glances in his rear view mirror as the 2 men sucked and fondled Soni in the back. She moaned and breathed hard and squealed if something hurt assuming someone had pinched her. The her breathing got down to a silent heavy moan and I could hear kuch kuch kuch kuch kuch ... I looked and saw the other man finger fucking her pussy her legs spread open she had his cock in one had and was stroking it. Mr Sooraj had forbidden her from touching him he said I do not want to waste my cum in your hand. Each man had a nipple in their mouths and were sucking on them. I had never seen my wife being used so much. To be honest I looked at her and realised it was all my fault I had made her into the horny slut she was now.

She was just a nudist when I met her. I gave her to random men for my pleasure, I made her loose all inhibitions. My friends treated her as their personal fuck toy. They had parties and used her as a whore for all the men there to fuck then throw her out and tell the staff to enjoy her. Her mind had been trained to think she is a whore and nothing else. Now I wanted to stop it. How ? how can i even think that would be possible ? 
[+] 3 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
Continued ....

It was 6 am the next day I woke up with a start and looked at the bed beside me. My slut had not come home yet. What was she doing with Sooraj for so long. I had dropped him off at the hotel at about 730 pm the previous night. My wife was already so badly used from that morning first with the painters then with the workers in the restaurant including some uninvited men who came for a drink and got a free fucking of their life. Her holes were probably sore I saw the worn out look on her face when I left her. She had this pleading look that said take me home I want to sleep. But honestly I had no say in the matter. Mr Sooraj had claimed her as his for the night and there was nothing much I could do about it. Time passed slowly as the events of the previous day passed thru my mind. I called my colleage Vivek who had helped her engineer this whole thing and trick me. I asked him if he heard from her. He said no there was complete silence no call or msg. I tried her cell no one answered and it went to voice mail so I assumed it went dead in the night. All these thoughts i dozed off back to sleep. 

I was woken up to the sound of the door bell. I looked at the clock it was 9 am as I ran to the door my son popped his head out of his room and said "do you think that is mom?" I was hoping it would be her. I opened the door and there she was completely nangi, dark circles around her eyes and loads of cum some dried and some fresh on her face tits running down her legs. She just fell into my arms and hugged me. I asked her what happened. "I need coffee and I will tell you everything" She said. I sat her down at the table and we gathered to listen to her story as she sat there naked and coated with cum drinking her hot coffee.

I will narrate the story she told my son, my mom and me in the way she told me.

Soni's story...

We walked into the hotel, I looked about and thought for a person of Mr Sooraj's status this was a very cheap sleazy places. All eyes glared at me as entered the place holding his hand. He went to the lift and as we entered we started to kiss. We were openly smooching in the lift it did not take long as we had to just go to the second floor. We kissed at the door as he opened and both of us entered the room. I stood in front of him smiling as he held the hem of my dress and made me nude yet again. He started to kiss my whole body Ohhh that felt so good. Holding me by my shoulders he took me to the bed gently and pushed me back. I fell behind on the soft mattress he opened my legs and got behind me and started to lick my pussy. As he licked me he rubbed the out side walls of my pussy it was so calming yet I was very aroused. i could feel my orgasm coming on he just continued to lick me from bum hole to pussy sticking his tongue deep into each hole. I have never felt this good in a long time i creamed all over his face and he continued to lick me clean. He left me there massaging my body fondling my boobs and slowly massaging my pussy from outside. He never inserted a finger into it and I really wanted him to. Slowly rubbing my pussy her started to suck on my nipples I could feel a warm wave engulf me. He stood up and told me to make him naked. I opened his pant and his semi hard cock sprung out. I pulled his pant and underwear down and he stepped out of it at the same time loosing the rest of his clothes. He stood there fully naked infront of me. His fat belly looking like a large pillow he had man boobs almost at big as mine which I wanted to squeeze and suck. I had not noticed his cock properly in the restaurant becoz so many men were fucking me i could not pay attention. It was about 6" long with very large pink balls and clean shaven. i took the head of his cock into my mouth and gave it a suck. Putting his hand at the back of my head he started to moan and slowly fuck my mouth shoving his cock all the way in. My saliva dripped down my chin in thick strings as I gagged on his thick cock. He was super hard now and was ready to fuck me. He made me lay back on the bed and spread openso he could enter me. He said I am going to first fuck you like my wife then like the whore that you are. tucking his arms under my shoulders he lowered his huge body onto me I felt he cock penetrate my hole and slide deep into me. i had taken a lot of fucking and was super sensitive. That was his plan all along to get me fucked raw so I would feel him in me and enjoy him. He said a whore like me would not other wise enjoy he fully if I was not already raw from fucking. 

His plan worked becoz as he fucked me for only a few mins my sensitive nipples on his poky shaved chest and his thick cock in my raw pussy I came and came hard . My legs shook uncontrollably he stopped fucking me till my orgams subsided. He pulled out of me and pulled my hands making me get up. He made me kneel infront of him as he had done in the loo of the restaurant. As if I knew wha to do I took his cock in my mouth looking up at him and smiling. He did not fuck me this time but let me suck him as I would like to. I went down still keeping eye contact with him and started to lick and suck his huge balls one at a time. He ran his fingers thru my hair and closed his eyes enjoying his blow job. "OH god you are so good... even high class whore do not give this experience" he said as I sucked him. i giggled and went under his balls patted his bum and told him to bend over. He very willingly did so I knelt behind him opened his arse wide and started to lick lick his hole. His cock was raging hard still and throbbing his balls pulled up tight bit still so soft as I licked him ass hole I fondled his balls. I could hear him breathe really heavy and he shouted FUCKK... and made me stop. I smiled at him he pulled me up held me in his arms and kissed me. We spent a long while kissing as he fondled my boobs and i stroked his hard cock. 

He turned me facing the bed and pushed me face down still standing but bum up and open for him and face in the mattress. Grabbing be by my waist he held me firm and rammed his cock balls deep into me. i was so raw I almost jumped with the pain. He fucked me hard like an animal for a really long time. I came and squirted and wanted it to stop as I could feel my self almost black out. I have had sex but today was really a lot. He pulled out of my pussy i felt his cock poking at my bum hole and in one go it went deep into my anus. By now I did not care I was screaming like a mad person every one on our floor probably heard me getting fucked. Anyway it was a hotel men used to get girls to fuck so no problem. After what felt like eternity he finally tensed up and emptied his balls into my arse hole. After he was spent I collapsed on the bed and so did he. The night was only starting and I was really exhausted.
[+] 4 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
Great update I like the fact that you mentioned the situation you have in and around your home where Soni is seen as nothing more than a fucktoy even by your respective maids and servants and would love to see you dwelve into this scenario of her being humiliated and shown her place by the very people who happen to be beneath you in the economic prosperity ladder
Like Reply
Continued....

I could see Soni was practically dozing off to sleep as she narrated the nights experiences. I told her "babes go sleep, we cant continue later." It was already about 9:40 am and I knew during the day someone or the other would come over to fuck her and then she will not get to rest. These men would just come over if they had to maybe deliver something like grocery or if they were in the area and had some time to spare. They could drop in have a quick fuck with Soni and leave. She did not have much of an option of saying no as they did not really ask her permission. They were regulars and felt permission was not need any more she was considered free use for them. It was a bit strange for us at home becoz sometimes we would be walking in the back passage and some worker type guy would be casually pounding her up against the wall across the open back door. Once he deposits his load in her he pulls up his pant and leaves. 

It got embarassing if for some reason we had a visitor over. We never have those mostly very rare becoz of the events in the house we could not have random visitors from our status group coming over unless they alrady knew about Soni and her life style. The workers were welcome becoz that never harmed our life they only wanted a sexual release and would leave peacefully.

She went and she had a nice warm shower and she crawled into bed naked and was out cold and fast asleep in seconds. I just sat by her side and looked at her body full of marks and bites and just imagined what she went thru all night. I could only assume she enjoyed it. But why was she nude? what happened to her dress? where did that go and did she like come home stark nude in broad daylight? I just ran my fingers thru her hair as I pondered on all these thoughts. I knew it would get answered when she woke up.

About 2 hrs had passed the painters were working in my moms flat and getting the work done. They wondered where they sex toy was she had not come today to help them relax. I went to see how the work was progressing they asked me where Soni was the old man holding his cock said "he is waiting for her today". I laughed and said she is exhausted from last night but dont worry as soon as she wakes up I will send her over to them. They looked happy with that and continued to work. I went back to my flat and my kaamwali came to clean the house. She opened the bedroom door and saw Soni passed out naked.. "iss randee ko kya hua? saaree raat kaee lund uske andar ghus gyi kya?" (what happened to this Randi? did many lunds enter her last night? )and she laughed. I said yes she was taking lund from yesterday afternoon till this morning now she is tired. " what to say sir tie her to the gate let every one fuck her, even a municipal toilet has not seen so many cocks in a day" she said jokingly. I knew in my heart she was right. But I also felt a little bad for Soni that the house maid viewed her like this. Does no one have any respect for her? that question got answered about an hr later...
[+] 5 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
Welcome back great updates
Like Reply
Hi guys sorry for the delay in updates I intended to continue regularly with updates as a lot has happened over the months. 

We have been busy becoz my cousins daughter is getting married in goa and The boys side is all from Goa so all the arrangements etc. Besides they had asked me if Soni would do the bachelor party. From the time she was 19 she has been a stripper for most of the bachelors parties of our friends and cousins who ever got married. My Niece told me that her husband wanted to have a stripper for his party but not use a local goa girl as they may know her. And also that girl would only strip for them not allow sex after that. So she suggested Soni. They could not believe she was actually suggesting her own aunt as a stripper and open for sex to them. So anyway the last week was very hectic with the bachelor party and after party sex they had hired a bungalow for 3 days. 

So basically over the last week most of the men on both sides of our family got chance to fuck Soni. We even had a small after party for the guys after the wedding. Since the couple would definitely be having sex I felt the other young boys could come over and enjoy with Soni. It was nice to sit back and watch them ravish her she also enjoyed her self. Some of the younger boys she has changed their daipers. They were just born when their father was screwing Soni to welcome her to our family. Atleast they git to enjoy their first virgin fuck with "Aunty".

Now with the christmas season coming up and most of the relatives who have come for the wedding a lot of them are calling us over for parties or over night sessions. Some have not had Soni in a few yrs. Every one gets busy with work and live in various parts of the world and country. Our family functions always involve Uncles, cousins friends taking Soni for a quick fuck and returning her to the party. She always wears easy dresses hehe. Now we have reached the age where the younger ones are also just about old enough to enjoy her. So every man likes to see his son become a man and its not always you have a willing slut in the family. 

One boy was so cute. At a dinner before the wedding he came up to me and his dad and said ok I really want to fuck her but how to i ask her. His dad laughed and said you dont need to ask. Just say hi tell her who you are take her by her hand into the room and she will do the rest. Beaming from ear to ear he left and went. 

My cousin asked me a "how long more do you think she will be like this" I said till you guys decide she too old and you done want to fuck her anymore. He said shes a good initiation for the young boys they will learn well. So now we have a breather for a few days some random meets will happen as some uncle or cousin or boys side now can call her. Then from 12th to 18th again very hectic. The boys side have booked a bungalow and want to introduce her properly to their male family member visiting from Mangalore before the return back home for christmas. We decided to just stay on for christmas and new yr as a lot of guys want Soni.

The boys side is all very intrigued with having an in house slut to fuck. They say they have girls for these wedding parties but mostly paid and there are limits. Here its free and no restrictions no condom required also. Back in Mumbai one of my clients had planned a big new yr party and wanted Soni. I could not say no to him as He gives me a lot of business over many yrs and he loves Soni for his parties. But he understood family functions come first so agreed to have is party in the first week of jan.

So guys dont worry I will have a lot of material for you in the new yr and will continue with the story as well.
[+] 2 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
Good update
[+] 1 user Likes fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
Thanks for returning with Soni....
Having high hopes of kinkiness and chilling erotica from your writings....
Eagerly waiting for next....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Good update brother
[+] 1 user Likes ronylol's post
Like Reply
Updated
Like Reply
Nnnnhn
Like Reply
super story
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/thread-58545.html
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/thread-58545.html

This is the most slow magnificent long detailed and step by step cuckold and interfaith based story on internet...have a look...
Like Reply
So I will start with an update on the wedding right from when we arrived. 

The first day we reached our house in goa we were settling in cleaning and getting things in order. My son could not come becoz someone had to stay bck and see to the animals and the house in bom. So it was just us 2. i told Soni all the men are looking fwd to fucking her and she was excited too becoz we have not seen some of the relatives for a long time. We were tired from driving to reach there all night so I told her go have a shower i will get someone from the complex to clean the flat. I went down and asked the watch man if the lady is there. He said the lady has not come but the guy who cleans the pool will be willing to wash and clean my flat. So I said ok then send him up no problem. 

I came up I saw Soni in the bathroom attached to the hall taking a shower fully nude. She never closes the door and the site made me hard but the boy was going to come up so I could not go and fuck her. She was just looking at me teasing me rubbing soap all over her body and fingering her pussy I could not take it any longer I just went in and started mauling her soapy body. My cock was so hard it slipped in very easily I hardly started to fuck her and the boy came up and knocked on the door. Fuck! i thought so I went out my dick glistening with Soni juices swaying in the breeze as i walked to the door. I did not bother to wear any clothes becoz what the hell its only the boy coming to clean. I opened the door he looked at me and his eyes went big. Not what he was expecting to see i think lol. I told him we are just taking a shower he can start. He came into the flat and got his second shock lol. Right there in the hall the bath door wide open bright LED lights on my wife soaping herself and playing with her boobs waiting for me to come back. I went in and went behind her and started to fuck her. She likes being watched so we did not close the door. 

I saw the boy just standing there staring at us fucking I was so hard I rammed it into her making her go wild. She came once shuddering then again i just kept fucking her thru her orgasm she ws crazy her nipples were hard like stones. Finally I came in her pumped my load into her and pulled out and we continued to have a shower. I could see the boy sweeping the hall still watching us with a massive bone in his loose pant. I told her he's not going to be able to work till he releases his load. She smiled we toweled ourselves and came out naked. I went to pour a drink. She walks upto him he just stood there watching this hot naked housewife walk to him. "kapada nikal" she said to him and squeezed his dick over his pant and then went and sat on the sofa. He was nude in a flash dick sticking straight up and oh yes he was big and fat. Bigger than me, actually everyone is bigger than me lol.

She sat at the edge he walked over to her she caught his dick and pulled him closer to her stroking it as she looked into his eyes. Then she leaned in and gave it a suck looked up and smiled at him then went down and sucked it again and started to give him a blow job. He could not believe a low worker like him and this high class house wife is sucking his dick. ufff ahhh mmm he was moaning as she sucked him reaching down and playing with her nipples and groping her boobs. Now goans can have a lot of attitude and they treat us at outsiders even tho we are also from there but dont live there. So once he got comfortable he started to dominate her. As she sucked him he was going of "lund chuss randi saali, teri hijda husband ke samne jor se marunga. Uske lund dekh chote 10 saal ke bacche bhi usse bada hota hai aur wo nanga gum rha hai." I will tell you the rest in english so everyone can understand. " who are you trying to show openly having sex while a stranger watches. If you are going to do that atleast get fucked by a big lund like this not that small baby carrot." 

She looked up at him with his cock in her mouth smiled and held it in her teeth then left it and leaned back legs spread"dal do ander phir" he told her " haan chodunga teekh se iss chutiya ko dehkne do" he rammed into her and started giving her really hard strokes i could see her whle body jerk up her boobs flying all over with each bag of his. His body was well toned villager type. I was getting hard again seeing them and started to stroke my cock. She was already tired from our night drive and I knew after this she will get good sleep. he was ramming her pussy hard grabbing her boobs and squeezing them slapping them as he fucked her. her moaning went from heavy breathing to loud and from the cream around his dick i knew she had cum a few times. Suddenly her legs went straight out her body tensed and started to shudder violently she was screaming for him to stop bu he did not he just slapped her hard on her boobs and continued to fuck her then I saw her squirt ... it flew up like a stream of pee and hit him on the stomach he smiled and fucked her hard. Again and again and again she was squirting all over him after that she just went limp and he was still banging her. In all this I also came all over the floor. Then finally after a realy long fuck he tensed rammed his cock into her and came. He was holding her and cuming and cumming fuck for really long finally he stroked her a few times then his dick popped out still hard and this thick stream of cum rolled out of her pussy.

He looked at me and said "chutiya idher aa aur chat lo mera muth" I went and knelt infront of my wifes used pussy and started to lick her clean. He hit me on the back of my head and told me " ye bhi saaf kr " holding his still semi hard dick by the base and pointing it at me. He was quiet a muscular guy so I did not want to say no and I have done this in the past ans my wife likes to watch me clean her mixed cum off the guy who has just fucked her. But not really done it with a worker. Still on my knees I turned to him and started to lick and suck his dick. He stood there while I sucked each of his hairy balls clean then told me to go clean my wife. I obediently did so. He went and started to clean the house we just lay on the sofa nude and i was behind my wife spooning her playing with her tits while he cleaned the full house. 

After he finished his work his attitude changed he was again polite and said thank you as I paid him. Then as i thought sweet guy he reached down and squeezed my balls hard and started laughing. Then still holding my balls tight while i winced he looked at my wife and told her "randi ab so jao lunch ke bad mai phir se chodane aa jaonga."  He opened the door and left.
[+] 4 users Like Rainman's post
Like Reply
super one
[+] 1 user Likes ronylol's post
Like Reply
Great update
[+] 1 user Likes adipop's post
Like Reply
Lovely update I love this new approach of your Hindi cuss words it adds an extra layer of excitement to the story
[+] 1 user Likes ashoka tano's post
Like Reply