Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
Author, Literally waiting for update..

hope you get time to give rocking and shaking update.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
waiting for more sessions with chotu
[+] 1 user Likes priyad2000's post
Like Reply
Dear Readers,

Hope you are all good. I am looking forward so much to write about what happens after the next 5 episodes. I am so excited with that future portion that it makes me want to leave current portion and jump to that part. 

But anyway, this current abroad series is a stepping stone and necessary. I wrote about 2 pages, then deleted and started again, wrote 1 new page from a completely different angel, and then, again made changes to the new angel. I still have about 3 - 4 more pages and will not be finishing anytime soon now that my vacation time is almost here. 

I will come back from vacation and will resume writing from mid of November. 

Wishing you all a good time. See you soon. 

Dhika enjoying her vacation abroad:

[Image: Screenshot-2023-08-12-11-17-42-05-1c3376...9010f9.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
Thank u for u r wish..enjoy u r holiday...waiting for rock...
Like Reply
(29-10-2023, 08:11 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Dear Readers,

Hope you are all good. I am looking forward so much to write about what happens after the next 5 episodes. I am so excited with that future portion that it makes me want to leave current portion and jump to that part. 

But anyway, this current abroad series is a stepping stone and necessary. I wrote about 2 pages, then deleted and started again, wrote 1 new page from a completely different angel, and then, again made changes to the new angel. I still have about 3 - 4 more pages and will not be finishing anytime soon now that my vacation time is almost here. 

First wish you a Rocking holidays....
Now we all hoping to get a super rocking bang sexy stunning steamy dhika episode when you return.....but on behalf of all reader of this story I request you to please a little steamy sneak peek for all us yo wait till now and for upcoming days.... And with your holiday make dhika also enjoy the trip at fullest of heart in way never before and not in future.....thanks and again good luck for holidays..we all are waiting for sexy dhika temptation....
Like Reply
We want Trailer ?
Like Reply
Wish you a relaxing holiday!!! Hope you come back fully revatilsed! I love the part with the twins the most......would love them to be a part of the holidays
Like Reply
Yes we want a trailer....we all deserve that much for waiting so long
Like Reply
Give teaser glimpse.. Tongue
Like Reply
waiting for the next
Like Reply
(29-10-2023, 08:11 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Dear Readers,

[Image: IMG-1638.gif] [Image: IMG-1638.gif]
Like Reply
Bro please come back to form
Like Reply
nice story
Like Reply
Bhai.. waiting For your mega Return As we in the middle of November...
Waiting..
Hopefully we can get surprise on new year
[+] 1 user Likes Explorer@life's post
Like Reply
Dhika's foreign adventures will be exciting
[+] 1 user Likes nayagan's post
Like Reply
[Image: Kajal-1.gif]
Like Reply
[Image: 20231114-002231.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes nayagan's post
Like Reply
(13-11-2023, 11:28 AM)Explorer@life Wrote: Bhai.. waiting For your mega Return As we in the middle of November...
Waiting..
Hopefully we can get surprise on new year

Yes, I am back and have resumed writing. It is going slow, yet progressing. 
[+] 2 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
When do we have update
Like Reply
Waiting Hopefully. So exciting. Update soon ur stunning comeback.
[Image: IMG-1930.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply