Misc. Erotica Politics And/Or Pleasure
Sexy update,further early update is appreciated
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Shalini-Karuna scenario with Yousuf was amazing.
[Image: IMG-1313.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1308.gif]
Like Reply
super update
Like Reply
Cant tell anything about vishal. Why would shalini still have him in her life. What will happen when the government come to know that this slut is in touch with criminals.
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-1362.gif]

[Image: IMG-1360.gif]
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
after Yousuf,,,, this was Shalini's second hottest fucking session with Nazroof.

while she's staying at the farmhouse,,,,I want their next or further rounds to be even more wild
[+] 1 user Likes Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
update
Like Reply
Awesome!!! But, wouldn't it be great if nazroof create a video or live stream of him fucking shalini and send it to vishal?

after all, It was vishal who asked him to fuck his wife.

don't you think? now's the perfect time for nazroof to show him what he asked for.

this way, vishal can enjoy & jerk off watching his wife being fucked by nazroof from Bahrain.
Like Reply
Looking forward to more of their passionate and wild fucking
Like Reply
update
Like Reply
waiting
Like Reply
please update the story we are eagerly waiting
Like Reply
(15-10-2023, 11:45 AM)EvilStone Wrote: Nazroof & Shalini were sleeping side by side with his dick completely buried inside her cunt.

[Image: 19713079.webp]

(To be continued)

Excellent

But I'm damn excited for an action-packed sex morning.
Like Reply
update
Like Reply
any update on this oneeee
Like Reply
I did read till last updates. This version Shalini is so sex hunger. This Shalini also superb. Waiting for cock addicted Shalini’s upcoming updates. Please update soon.
[Image: IMG-0949.png]

[Image: IMG-2506.gif]
Like Reply
Bro,,,, when's the next update gonna be here
Like Reply
any updates
Like Reply
******** Part - 16 (continued) ********

It was pitch black outside. The girls had a lesbian orgy and were drunk asleep by now. The tick tock of the clock and the sound of cricket was the only thing that could be heard now. Nobody would believe that hours ago a man and woman had touched the highest peak of sexual pleasure, and right now were sound asleep.

[Image: GBJ8k3-GWo-AEd84x.jpg]

Nazroof’s dick was deep buried inside Shalini’s cunt. His brown dick had softened inside her cunt and still was big enough to only let few drops his cum ooze outside her cunt. The cum had dried up now. Shalini felt urinal pressure and she woke up as she wanted to relieve the pressure. When she opened her eyes she realized that Nazroof was loosely hugging her, which was sign that he was exhausted. Shalini smiled. She was having same effect on Nazroof as she had on Yousuf. Yousuf was strong man but by the time she left Mumbai he was only able to match Shalini’s horniness, not dominate her.

[Image: Lights-On-or-Off.jpg]

She looked around and found the bathroom and walked towards it. She checked if there was a secret finger print door opener like what Yousuf had but then she realized that Nazroof may not need one as this is a fuck-house and she would love a bathroom session with Nazroof just like Yousuf.

She opened the bathroom door and entered inside. The bathroom was dark when she opened the door but as she entered and took few steps inside the bathroom lit up. Shalini was amazed. This was even more lavish bathroom than what Yousuf had. It was mesmerizing.

[Image: Luxury-Bathroom-Design.jpg]

Shalini went inside and looked at the camod before urinating.
“Ohh poor you! Neither you are going to get the taste of my piss nor my shit.”

She walked inside the shower chamber and turned on the shower.
She slowly started enjoying the shower and rubbed her cunt clean and started pissing there itself.

“Next time I will piss in my second boyfriend’s mouth, and if he cums inside me I am getting the girls to clean me up.”

Shalini knew from experience of Yousuf that these men will eat shit of the woman of their choice but will never taste their own cum. She respected that as she always believed in merit, and just like Yousuf satisfied her, Nazroof also satisfied her, so there was no reason to humiliate him.

She took a quick shower and dried herself with the towel. She was feeling hungry now and she knew what she was craving for.
At the edge of the bathroom she turned around, and said, “You will witness me in action in the morning. See you soon.”

[Image: F4uoa9-EWg-AA9v3-T.jpg]

She walked up to the bed and saw Nazroof all naked. His body was so fit. Vishal was nowhere near him. She remembered the part where Vishal had also been here, and she was sure those marks near his asshole came from this man itself.

[Image: GAMEzqv-W4-AAp-WT9.jpg]

Shalini (in her mind): You fucked my husband’s asshole I am sure of it, but you will get the most pleasure from my asshole. Time to get your lund working. I am not here to sleep in your arms. I am here to get fucked as I want to.
[+] 3 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply