Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Sir removed his mouth from my ass and telling me, “Dekh harami I even kissed and licked you, abh mera lund ki bari hai”.

That was true I thought in spite being afraid that when he can keep his mouth in my ass why not his cock.

He was rubbing my sweaty back and moved his cock on the crack of my ass.

Sir held his cock-head at my asshole and then slowly, pressed himself a bit forward.

The huge cock-head popped into my anus "Nnnnaaaaaaahhhhhiiiiii maaaaaaaaaaaaa sirrrrr maiiiiii maaaaaarrrrr gayeeee” I shrieked sir stopped and removed his cock.

Sameer sir was upset and gave a hard hit on my ass “Shut up bitch, building wale sabh jag jayengi, stay here” .

There was pack of Amul butter he scoped the same with a spoon and with his fingers he inserted in my ass and I could feel him applying to his cock.

Sameer sir then kept his cock in my asshole and pushed its head into my asshole "AAAIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”.

I went mad feeling the pain and sir had no mercy on me in spite of my pleading “Sirrr pllllssss MMMMMMMMMAAIIII MMAARRRRRR JJAAAOONNNGGIIIIIIIII BAAHHHUUUTTTT DDUUUKKKHHHHHHHHHH TTAAAAA HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIII” I continued wailing with tears in my eyes

“Bas toda dukhe gaa, teeri gaandd bahut tight haai naaa, abbhh maaja bbhii mile gaa tumhhee Teri maa ki chut saali, teri maderchod pati ka mistake hai, itni tight gaand hai teri, saali lund ghusne mai bhi dard ho raha hai mujhe. Teri jaise mast aurat jabh kiski randi banjati hai to uski gaand marne mai maaza aata hai samjhi ? Yeh le meri chinal”

He slowly pushed in removed did it 3-4 times and what he told was true it was a great experience with the pain as if his cock was splitting me into two and the pleasure too was good might because of the butter melting in my ass which was smoothly going in and out of my ass and the aroma very different.

"UUNNNGGHHH OOUUUIIIIII MMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAA", I moaned in pleasure and pain as Sameer sir increased the tempo of his hard strokes, his prick stretching and stretching my ass with the rapid forceful movements.

But his words made me cream "MA KO KYON YAAD KAR RAHI HO, MAAZA NAHIN AAA RAHA KYA", Sameer sir said giving hard slaps to my buttocks making them red with his slaps.

"UUUNNGGHHHH AAAAAIIIIII OOOOOHHHHH SIRRRRRRRRRRR OOOHHHHHHHH”, I wailed as I had a powerful orgasm.

Hearing the same with a powerful thrust sir shoved his cock powerfully in my ass.

"C'mon, Smita le ohhhhhh pura leeeee, Dekh teri gand mast Amul butter se chodh raha hoon!" He grunted.

"Take it all! Bitch C'mon having fun!”. My head swam with excitement, pain and pleasure.

"Haramzadi saali randi ,maza a raha ki nahi …..ahhh bol” “Yes sirrrrr ahhh” came from my mouth. “Meri rand banegi ……abhe rand bol na kay ahhhh sirf maza le rahi hai”.

I could hardly breathe as his full-length cock was in my ass. I moaned in pleasure, as Sir was moving to and fro slightly faster, holding my buttocks and hips, squeezing my soft flesh eagerly.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Sir pushed me back a bit and thrust his hand under my belly and his fingers entered in my cunt.

I moaned and I couldn’t believed as my whole body trembled and I couldn’t believe as I was having my first fucking orgasm, my body shuddering and trembled to his mighty thrust.

I still couldn’t forget the first sensation I had in my whole life.

He fucked me for another 2-3 min and pulled me and made me sit on the chair, "Chal choos ise ". I didn’t have any option and sucked his cock again, taking his cock deep in my mouth.

I could feel a different taste of his cock, from what I sucked before smeared with Amul butter my cunt juices my ass juices his cock juices and mostly it tasted like Amul butter which he had scooped almost three full spoons in my ass and his cock.

The salty butter taste mixed with his juices wriggled in my in my mouth and I went wild.

Sir moaned, sensing his orgasm and holding back, took his cock from my mouth and jerking it very hard and he was moaning like a child “yes baby ahhhh commeee onnnn ahhh come oooonnnn Smitaaaa ahhhhh baby take it ahhhh” saying he shoved his cock in my mouth and I could feel his jizz spurt from his cock shot into my mouth and he gripped my neck so hard I just swallowed it.

I just couldn’t believe what I did just in one day I sucked my first cock in spite of me married for 5 years I had my first ass fuck, my cunt was sucked for the first time in fact even finger fucked other then me for the first time and above all my ass was sucked.

I too did sucked an asshole of a man who made me his sex slave and I could hear him say which was simply unbelievable, "Fuck, that was good AJ PUNE MEIN KAI LOG BARBAD HUWE IS TOOFANI BARISH SE AUR ISI TOOFANI BARISH NE TUJHE MERI RANDI BANA DIYA”.

I didn’t said anything as I was still in a dizzy situation with my ass burning and the jizz which I just had couldn’t open my mouth, but sir pulled me making me stand, “Kay bhol didn’t your body like each and every bit of it” winking at me.

He let me go off and I rushed to the bathroom and saw my face in the mirror it was different it was flushed with joy. I knew I loved each and every bit of it.

The orgasm which hit me was so joyfully I couldn’t express in words. I have heard it a lot but never had it till now with my husband.
Like Reply
I really didn’t know what I was into. We both slept together. I always wanted to sleep the way I slept with Sameer sir.

We both were complete nude sleeping together and I was sleeping sideway and sir was holding me from behind skin to skin and moving his hands slowly on my hairs putting me off to sleep at time kissing my shoulders biting it very slowly arousing me yet again.

But I knew we both were tired and I didnt knew when I went to sleep. I woke on my first morning as his sex slave nude. Sameer sir was not around and I just saw Silk lungi and Kurta on the bed.

I thought was it for me and wore the same and nothing underneath and came out. Sir was in one of the room chatting on his laptop with the clients.

Seeing him in his boxer shorts I was again in a trans and I started breathing heavily. Seeing him get up from his chair and coming near me made my body heave.

Sameer sir smiled and coming near me put both his hands on my boobs and massaging and pressing them told me, “Aare Smita kay huwa”

“Nahi sir kuch nahin”.

I was still a little afraid and with Sameer sir's hands on my boobs I don’t know why I became little nervous. I told him "Sameer sir mai shadi ke baad pahle baar woh sab kiya jo maine aaj tak sirf mere pati ke saath kiya hai isliye kuch ghabrat abhi hai”

Crushing me against the wall with his body, rubbing my cunt with his cock and pinching my nipples Sameer sir said, “Wah chinal, tumh auroton ke yehi ho toh problem randi jaise rat bar chudwane ke bad sati savitri ke tarah bat karte hoon. Aur sun rundi tunhe apne pati ke sath kuch bhi nahi kiya waise bhi tera pati waha kay rang raliya kar raha hai tujhe kay pata. Waise waha woh rang raliya manate waqt tu yahan mujhse se chudegi. Bada maaza aayega behanchod aaj ke baad haar baar tujhe chodne.”

Saying this Sameer sir lifted me and putting his head in between my boobs took me back to his bedroom. I also pressed his head on my chest. Biting my tits softly Sameer sir then dumped me on the bed.

He then opened my lungi and pulling my kurta put from my stretched hands now just had me.

Sameer dropped his boxer and sat on my chest telling me “Chal khol apna muh aur le aapne muh mai.”

Sameer sir sat on my chest and then put his cock in my mouth. I accepted his cock and started sucking him.

Meanwhile Sameer sir put his hand behind and l started playing with my cunt. He was now finger fucking my cunt and cock fucking my mouth.

Sameer sir keeping his cock in my mouth turns around. He bent down pulling my cunt lips apart started sucking and eating my cunt. Lapping up my juicy cunt when he softly bit my clitoris I was sweetly shocked.

Lifting my ass up and pressing my cunt on his mouth I said, "Uuuuuufffffff Sirrrrr"

Stabbing my cunt times with his tongue Sameer sir said, “Maderchod you learning it fast choos aur jor see………ahhh Smittttaaa”

Sameer sir got up and then spreading my legs sat in between them, he played around with my cunt moving his cock head on its cunt lips and jertked it fully in and feel on top of me.

I caught Sameer sir crossing my legs over his back and said, "Uuuuuaaaaaaiiiiii maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Sameer sirr"

Sensing that now I was a toy in his hands and Sameer sir was really fucking me good. He fucked and came in my cunt gushing up his viral sperms in my cunt like never before.

We had a shower and yet again a new thing to me. I never thought I could be under the shower with a man who could soap me make him soap and rub his back.

But whatever he was I was in a different world. Though he was bad mouthed bastard when it comes to sex the rest of the time he was pretty cool.

We went to restaurant had our breakfast and reached office we had our routine work.

He called me when he was free around 2 in the afternoon when most of them were out for lunch.

He fucked me making me sit on the table in his cabin. He told me from now on no pants as it was really difficult to undo.

I was told I should be in a skirt or a sari while in office or a salwar with a loose kurta which couldn’t be crushed or else office people will come to know what we are doing.

Evening he told me to go home as I might be requiring hell of a rest after what all we did.

Reaching home I passed through the kitchen where the coin was kept in dining table. Just saw it and went mad it was tails. I was shocked but then thought its ok he will just fuck me and then do what.

(That’s not all Smita but the toss was right as it told me again and again it was not right to go. I came to know my mistake in fact after 3-4 years will let you know as I proceed)

I hope I had given a platter of series and there shouldnt any complaints from your readears for regular update. I am trying my best and please do let me know if you all loved reading the same and all let me know if you were excited aroused happy or unhappy reading the same.

Another thing this is a original story and it wont be found anywhere in the net as it is written by me Smita Nair as told by Smita Jadhav. There were few sex parts I added to arouse you wonderful readears.

Do let me know if it is ok or you want me to stick to the original Contents
Like Reply
After the first fucking day we were inseparable I too want Sameer sir and he always wanted me. No doubt he was true gentleman he always respected me in front of my friends family and coworker nobody had a hint anything could be happening between us.

He gifted me stuffs what he like to see me in sometimes he could be very romantic nice but when in bed he was a fiery wild animal.

We were so close that I have to keep my son at moms place most of the time telling her some lie or the other with respect to work and as dad too was the partner who had financed Sameer sir’s company there was a never no from their side.

Samer sir stayed over night at my place many a times and at other times I could be at his place as he was still a bachelor and his family was in Bangalore. .

Funny things happened as father allowed me to go with him on business trip which only ended most of the time either at Mahableshwar or Loanvala.

One thing I loved at about Sameers sir as he could start arousing me anywhere when we were alone and I still remember the first so called business trip at Lonavala where he had sex in most of the place at Bushi dam where sir got tempted seeing me there at Dukes point on the hotel terrace in the car park in spite we had booked a lavish room.

The other wonderful time which always excited Sameer sir was when I talk with my husband Mahesh which was very rare.

In fact this incident took place after three or three and half month after our first encounter Sameer sir was fucking me in his kitchen around 7 am in the morning as I was preparing tea for him.

Mahesh had called me up on my cell and I was on the kitchen table with my legs spread wide and Sameer sir was fucking me.

I went mad because if I didn’t picked up the call he could call up mom so picked up and Sameer sir slowed his moment.

I was breathing heavily to which I have to tell lie to him as I was in the bathroom came running and so on and this excited Sameer sir as he slowly fucked me and I was talking to my husband routine.

Sometimes Mahesh could be romantic telling me did I miss him and all that stuff to which Sameer sir told me to tell that I have to be more romantic with him as he is loving to fuck a randi like me while I am talking to my husband.

Once Mahesh told that he has planned to get few vibrators and didlos to me so that I won’t miss sex when he is away but he didn’t knew that a live dick was already in me while he is away.

After that Sameer sir sometimes use to force me to call Mahesh and he use to slowly undress me kiss me and fuck me and this really created a new dimension in our sex life.
Like Reply
I am not a story teller but telling whatever I remember Smita.

Ok he had gifted special Salwars and you won’t believe what kind of man tailored them. All Salwars he gifted had a zipper right from crotch to my ass and told me to wear in the office without panties so whenever he feels hot or whenever I want his cock in my cunt it was simple for us.

That was really weird of him without opening anything he just have to unzip the same fully which had bigger zip from the normal pants.

It was always for office purpose whenever he felt hot just called me unzipped me from front or back and if before anyone could realize what I was doing in with him we could finish our rapid speed fuck.

Everything was ok till October 2007 when Mahesh returned back actually for my second sister Amrita’s wedding which was going to take place in November 20th but he wants to take me along with him to USA and he told that we can get direct contract of Medical transcription work from USA.

The profit too could increase along with the same and once it does he too can start a business out here in Pune with respective to consultancy. Father too agreed when his bells rang stating of increase profit.

We knew we were paying a dowry of 25 lakh and another 7 lakh in jewellery and on top that wedding alone was going to cost 10-12 lakh as Amrita’s husband was an engineer and his father owned few restaurants and Construction Company.

In fact Sameer sir had given a huge amount of loan to my father for her wedding and my father knew he had another burden of Reema my last sister who was 17 years and in college.

So it was decided that I could go look out for contract along with Mahesh and the work could be routed out here in Sameer sir’s company and my son Vansh could too have a new experience with US school for a year or two.

I was damn worried about Sameer sir what to tell him as he was really possessive about me.

He has also warned me in spite of giving me holiday for 2 weeks I have to come and meet him if possible and when it comes to sex even after a year he was animal and the bottom line was that I loved it.

Like Reply
I loved he forcing himself and in that process has already tore 15 -20 dresses few salwars my blouse panties petticoats were torn off as if there were nothing and after that he could fuck me like a animal with all the gutter slamming words coming out from his mouth as he fucked me.

In fact I thought of going and meeting him and telling him the same Sameer sir too was busy with work on a new contract and his sister and brother in law as come over for few weeks from Australia. So I was not able to go to his place.

I got busy with my husband for the Visa work had gone to Mumbai a couple of times and no matter Mahesh my husband has changed when it came to sex.

But I had gone too far from the normal sex and the pleasure which he gave me was ok and in fact if I wasn’t with Sameer sir this few years then what my husband was doing to me could be outstanding for me as he has learned a lot.

Sometimes I thought what Sameer sir told me that he too might be fucking American bitches really made me feel as he too started having oral sex with me, but didn’t thought of digging it out with my husband.

October 27th 2007 on a Saturday I had time to meet Sameer sir and it was the first time after my first sex with him on that rainy day that I was way for him for 21 days 3 weeks.

In fact Mahesh too was going to one of his cousin’s place for 3-4 days.

So I was really excited to be with Sameer sir. When I called him he was nasty on me in fact he was very upset as I had not even called him and I didn’t called him because Mahesh was always with me and I knew if I start talking to sir and disconnect in between I could be thrashed for it.

I started for his place excited and afraid not knowing in what way he is going to treat me.

I had taken a pair of clothes as I know sir could tear of my clothes when he is in a nasty mood. So in spite of wearing a sari I had a brought a pair of Salwar with me.
Like Reply
I reached and opened the door as I had the keys to his place at 2 pm sir was having a beer he looked at me very angry on me. I still kept my cool and was going to sit next to him he threw the beer on my face. I was shocked and he got up gripped my hairs and slapped me.

“What the fuck do you think you are”

I have nothing to answer and was pleading me as he was hurting me. He grabbed my throat and was strangulating me asking me, “mein kaun huw tera”

“Sir ap mere boss ho”

He slapped again telling me, “I am your master tera malik huw pata nahi aur tu kaun hai meri? ”

“ahhh Sir”

“Kaun hai”

“Sir please dukh raha hai”

I was on the floor and he was sitting on my chest now and again slapped me, telling me, “kaun hai pata nahi (again squeezing my breast) meri randi hai meri chinal bahnechood rand tunhe mujhe bhole baigar America jane ka kaisa plan kiya. Teri ma ki choot randi Sali (again a slap) madechod kay bhola ta pahele din yad nahi. Terko kay lagta hai mein maskari kar raha ta”

I was not able to see or bear his new avatar which was so dangerous filthy rough and I don’t what all was going to come further.

He got up from my chest grabbed my hair and started pulling me to his bedroom and as we were near the bedroom doors he literally pushed me off just like the way they show in movies.

I fell on my stomach and before I could even turn he was sitting in my ass.

Before I could turn sir had removed his tracksuit and t-shirt and as I was turning he came and just shoved in his cock in my mouth telling me, “maderchod Sali Mahesh ka lund lete hi mujhe bhool gayi, rand Sali kay bhola ta terko teri zindagi aur yeh tera jism ka malik mein huw or kohi nahi”.

He had stuffed his huge cock deep in my mouth and I was choked and he was not letting me go.

For 2-3 min he fucked my mouth gutter slamming his mouth with the dirtiest verbal abuse of all ma bahen ki galis.

But even with all this stuff I was getting wet as he was squeezing my breast like hell in fact forget squeezing he was literally trying to grab my breast as if he was trying to yank it off my chest.

It was painful like hell and I couldn’t even yell and bear the pain till he removed his cock from my mouth.

He was ruthless I was into tears and that didn’t change him rather he just lifted off my sari and petticoat and didn’t even bothered to remove my panties and on top of that I was wearing laced panties which he literally tore off and shoved his cock.

“Ahhh madechod Sali bees din se chudwa rahi ti teri pati se tera choot to bhol gayi mere lund ko, itna tight kaise huwa”

I literally didn’t knew as I felt different as I was getting fucked by Sameer sir for the first time as my cunt has tightened up in spite of Mahesh having sex I think 4-5 times.

This was new for me and that was the difference of Mahesh’s cock and sir which was 35% bigger fatter and what not.

Sir was didn’t bothered anything today he was not fucking me he wanted to give me pain for not letting him know that I was going to US and my father has told him the same night it was decided by us.

My sari and petticoat was on my chest and he has literally held my blouse and bra as support and he was literally pulling me down holding the same and the pain that was on my chest as he was pulling my blouse was unbearable.

On top of the same time his pretty hard fuck as his hips were moving like a trip hammer so fast as if he was shoving in his cock 8-10 time in a second was painful delightful and a very different kind of new sensation.

I had a orgasm after orgasm and sir was just humping me without stopping I could had my last breath if he didn’t stop and when he stopped removing his cock in a hurry and again burying his full cock in my mouth telling me, “le rund maderchod isilye paida huwi hai tu na, maderchod le aur le”.

The jet force of his sperms short deep in my mouth directly in throat almost made me feel like omitting but sir didn’t remove his cock and still gave small push in my mouth.

When he removed his cock was all over my face and he brought his asshole in my mouth telling me, “Chal chinal meri gaand chat terko chod chod ke mardulunga chal jaldi kar.”

I didn’t have any option as he sat on my face parting his ass telling me tongue fuck his ass. I have done it many a time but today it was really different he wants me to his dirty slut.

I did my best and shoved in my tongue as deep as I could which only triggered his cock once again and I knew Sameer sir can get yet another raging hard one once I started to lick his ass. I felt him pulling my legs.

I was in such a pose where his ass was on my face and he has pulled my legs and I was bent from my neck as if I was doing a yoga pose of Sarvangasana with my neck bent and he was holding my hips and parted it literally tearing of my laced panties and his mouth was between my legs with the first ever kind of pose we ever had or anyone could had it I was wondering.

Sameer sir was finger fucking my ass cunt and in between sucking licking and sometimes biting my cunt lips. I was going mad in spite of the huge humiliation I faced today then any other day I loved it.

Many a time he was harsh on me and fucked me real hard but today it was 100 times harsher and harder with no mercy.
Like Reply
Sir then dropped my legs and turned and I just told him I could like to have some water.

I went mad when he grabbed my hairs in his left hand and slapped me with his right hand telling me, "mera mooth pe rand Samajh mai nahi aata bhenchod abhi mein teri gaand marunga, chal ab jaldi se kuti banke mare samne jhuk rand sali."

I bend down my sari petticoat was crushed my blouse was in a mess he lifted my sari and petticoat and with no mercy just shoved in his cock which was hardly wet with his fingers and spit as he sucked when I was upside down.

The first thing was 2-3 spanks on my ass and he squeezed it and shoved in is cock which was unable to enter with one go, “Teri maa ki chut saali, bhenchod meri randi hoke tu mere se permission bhi nahi liya chali US kay wah pe kale lawade se chudwane ke liye haramjadi Yeh le chinal tere gand ka bosada ban dalta huw aj”

He in fact gripped my sari and petticoat in such a way as if I was horse and he was riding him.

Holding so tightly and moving in and out of my ass so fast as literally torn of my body into 1000 parts. I was in pain as my petticoat knot was near my stomach and as he was pulling it backwards.

I felt my body was being cut into pieces after 2-3 min he let me go off and it felt so good only to find his hands came on my blouse and his hands held tightly making me suffocate.

I was pleading him but there so no mercy then hard fuck and after 5-6 min of non stop banging of my ass 40-50 slaps on my both my ass cheeks he stopped as he came in me.

I just laid down in the same way out of breath whole body crushed beaten and my ass was burning.

After 30 min I got up and went to the bathroom and as I poured water on my body I could feel relief as burning sensation on my ass as there were few cut marks because of continuous slapping

All said and done I went out in the living room just in wrapping a huge towel and sir was sitting and drinking his beer on the couch He too was in towel. I went on his knees and asked for forgiveness.
Like Reply
“You know it really hurts when the person you love really backstabs you”

I didn’t understand the same, “I didn’t backstab or anything sir”

Nice slap on my face pulling my hairs back he told me, “maderchod Sali when your husband was not around you were with me, fucked with me like a shameless bitch today when you are making the decision of your life didn’t even asked me once, what did you think I was so bad. I know you liked it bad so you were with me for this many years”

He pushed me and told, “Anyway you want to go, go but you know that you promised to be my whore my sex slave and as your master you will be relieved when you give me your replacement or else I will make sure you stay here and I will be making you life living hell”

“Replacement matlab sir”

“Uncleji has replaced you with Amrita in the office and the same thing will be happening out here too and you are going to do that”

I was shocked to see the same and got up “No sir ap kay bhol rahe ha, uski agle maine shadi hai and voh yeh sabh kuy karegi”

He yanked off my towel and I was standing nude covering my cunt just sat on the floor, “maderchod dekh chinal teri shadi huwa hai terko ek beta hai, phir bhi mere samne nanga kadi hai is tarah tu teri pati ke samne bhi khadi nahi raheti. Agar shadi ke bad tu meri randi ban sakhti Amrita ko shadi se paheli hi apni randi bana mein kay taklib hai”

I was so angry, “sir apka dimakh theek hai, ap kuch bhi bhol rahe ho, mujhe pata nahi ta ap meri bahen ke bare mein bhi aisa soch rahe ho ap bahut gandhe ho”

Again he got from the couch grabbing my hairs he pulled me towards him, “Smita tujhe pani machudwane US jana hai na uske badle mein yeh to terko karna hi padega. Rahi bahat mein itna gandhe hone ka to thu bhi achi tarah se janti hai Amreeta ko aj se nahi 2-3 salon se janta hoon”

He grabbed me pretty near to him “You know it better if I was so bad I could have told you the day I made you bitch to get your fucking sister to get fucked. You know for her marriage I and Uncleji (my dad) kitne jage peg aye. I thought of fucking her because you hurt me because you loved me for your gains and I want to you to see how I fuck your sister that’s your punishment. I am throwing you out of my life for ever but making you realize what you are going to loose”

I was going crazy hearing what he said “I was with Amrita many a times when I could fuck you do you think it was difficult for me to have sex with her, no Smita it could have being more easy. But now its going to be more difficult for you and I know Amrita very well she is going to love getting fucked by me. Check that out and you will be out of my love. I loved you till 20 days back but now I hate you hate you so much feel like throwing all those stuff what you gave me, burning down the memories”

“Sir I loved you too, but you only to fuck me brutally like a whore and you only did that”

“Yes randi I did fuck you like a whore because you loved it, didn’t you loved it didn’t you like the un traditional way what your husband couldn’t satisfy you with. Did you like what Mahesh did to you. Ok fine if I just wanted to fuck why should I spent weekends with you why did I have to take you different places. If it was just your cunt, I could have fucked you and left you, why should I waste my time whole day weekends because I loved you and wanted to be with you no matter I a different kind of bastard”

“Sirrrr I really loved you no matter you did anything to me, even you slapped me I loved you, you called all the bad words still I loved you and always will love you”

“If you loved me you couldn’t have left me, I was waiting for you to get married to me, you know that I thought you will leave your stupid husband and come to me”

“Sir what”

“Shut the fuck up bitch and get lost tomorrow 10 am I want you with your sister here, that’s all and get lost now”

I knew its all about the BLOODY COIN TOSS which I lost as it told me this is not right and I am paying for the same.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
I covered myself with my towel again still sitting on the floor on his knees holding my towel was try to cool him off.

I told him, “Sir pls don’t do that I beg off you” Suddenly he parted his legs and I could see the most wonderful thing that I always loved which gave me wonderful times in my hand in my mouth in my cunt and in my ass his dick was all erect in shining glory and I forgot what all he said.

My eyes bulged on his dick and was afraid I wont get it anymore.

I told Sameer sir “Sir ap jitna marna chate hai mujhe mariya but please don’t keep me away from you. I will try not going to US but don’t tell me that you hate me or whatever with Amrita you want to do, sir please”.

He turned me and now towel came off and his hands were on my breast and pressed it so hard.

I could feel his cock on my bareback near my neck, “Kay re chinal lund dekhte hi sab kuch bhool gay, my whore you are getting fucked for the last time today if you don’t get Amrita tomorrow here use to pata hi luga mere hisab se lekin chinal tu is lawde ka sawad aj ke bad kabhi nahi chakekgi waise bhi tu kitni bhar chudi hai lekin tujhe woh bhi kam hi hai dekh puri nangi raheti mere samne. Merese jayda tu apne apko chudwane chati hai, sahi bola na maine”.

Again turning me, his palm was on my face holding my face tightly and pulled my face close to his and started kissing and biting my lips very hard.

He kept on kissing for a min or so leaving a lot of his spit in my mouth, and suddenly stopped kissing me and pushed me down.

“Chal chus ise tujhe to mera rakheel baneka rakha ta, aur tere se pyar kiya ta, lekin abh dekh meri bat nahi mani to dusre lund se bhi chudwanga. Teri Amreeta ko to shadi se pehle hi chodke rand bane ka maaza doonga.”

Sameer’s hips started bucking at my face, and his mouth kept on going with his gutter slam talks and holding my head was moving swiftly forward and backward, again and again.

My tongue swirled rapidly over his cock-head.

I thrust my face forward and took his cock deep in my mouth, grabbing my neck he started thrusting in more making me suck his cock which was deep in my throat.

He removed spitted in my face telling me, “le chinal” and again he shoved his cock deep in my mouth which made me cough as I got choked up with his cock deep in my throat.

This was only exciting me more, as I loved the humiliation and pain, which was beyond my control.
Like Reply
I could sense Sameer sir was about to explode as cock surged but he stopped at the right time and pushed me.

I have lost my control when he fell on me literally mauling and biting my breast and I started caressing his back as he sucked my breast alternately.

"Oh uhh Ohhhhh uhh OH uh OH uh OHHHH ... hanh ...aur jorse uhhhh OHH!" I gasped, panting feverishly.

Sameer stopped sucking, and his hands moved down and his two fingers went in my cunt. Sameer leaned and guided his cock in my cunt.

With a deep moan, he rammed his cock, deep into my cunt. "Akhri bar le mera lund chinal Sali Bol meri raand hai na tu chinal, bol kuti bol jaldi bol Aur faila apne pair”

I loved it loved it and loved it like anything the dirty words coming from his mouth the hard gripping fuck he was giving and he laughing and I was moaning like a bitch in heat

"Ah-uh-ah-uh-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh ma uhhh ahh uhhhh ohhhhhhh aur jor seeeeeee ahhhh!"

Sameer was loving it, “Bol chinal Amreeta ko lekhe ayegi kay nahi kal”.

He jerked harder, “bol na”

“Yes ohhhh”

“Dekh randi lund choot me rahega to apni ma ko bhi chudewagi merese”

I was going mad and it was true that to get fucked by him I could have done anything and he kept on jerking “bhol na Amreeta ko chudwage kay nahi mere lawde se”

To be frank I don’t know it was just sex that I wanted from him or is it something else. Knew one thing there could many guys who could satisfy me in a better way, but being with Sameer sir was always different.

As I lost in thought he grunted “Ohhh fuck you Smittaaaaa ahhhh gawddddd”

Came to by my sense and literally converted into a real slut as I grunted as he fucked me really good.

“Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmm ohhhhhhh Sirrrr ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Ahh sir tum usko bhi chod lena ummmmm ahhhhhh.”

I didn’t knew what I said at that time, but forgot that with those powerful thrusts Sameer sir was giving me as he fucked me furiously, pumping his hips feverishly, ram-fucking me straight off.

His buttocks moving forward and backward as he drove his cock like a piston in and out of my cunt made me forget all of my dignity pride and family.
Like Reply
I gasped and moaned as he fucked me with his huge cock "Ohhhh uhh ohhhh uhh ohmauhh ahhhh uhh ahhhh uhhh ahhhhhhuhhhhoh uhhh ohhhh uhhh ohhhhh uhh chodh mujhe chodh jorse chodh chul aur jorse hanh uhhhhh hanh!"

I cried as I had a powerful orgasm, getting ram fucked by this rusty dominating man.

I shuddered and my whole body trembled, as Sameer kept on going "Hanh uh hanh uhh yes ... ohh yes ... fuck me ..fuck me, sirr I lovvvvee you sssirrrr ... chodh mujhe ... jorse chodh!"

I gasped. "Oh ma uh oh ma uhh oh ma uhh hanh!" I kept on grunting.

"Abhe randi chudwane ke liye kuch bhi tayar ho ti hai sali " he kept on fucking faster and faster.

I came yet again and now Sameer lost control, gasping and wincing, groaned loudly as the heat erupted from his cock in a volcanic explosion.

Beneath him, I gasped, shuddering and mewing in pleasure as the heavy flood of his hot, creamy jizz spurted and spurted and spurted into my hungry cunt.

He came up and was again inserting his semi hard cock in my mouth, “chal choos ise, kuti Sali”.

I had to open my mouth and take his cock in my mouth which had a tangy taste dipped with both our fucking juices.

He came down and kissed me for a min or more his lips were stuck to mine and he was chewing my lips inserting his tongue and it was filled with passion.

I have no words and just pushed me telling “Fuck you get the hell out of here”

I dressed the one I brought my salwar Kurta and my sari blouse which was torn off was in no condition to be taken home.

So requested sir that I keep the same out there. He was in no mood to talk as it there were many salwar blouse skirts panties bra that were torn off in our wild fucking session before and that was kept in sir house which he later gave it or threw it.

He just told that he will be waiting for Amrita at 10 AM and he didn’t cared what I tell her and get her to my house.

I was coming home with all bad thoughts what to do what not to do.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
I came to my house which was empty and reaching my refrigerator I saw few coins and remember the first day that I lost the toss but still went to meet Sameer sir and what a fool I was.

As I rested in my couch with a glass of cold milk I was just thinking what all happened between me and him. Did he really love me or it was just brutal fucking.

Yes brutal fucking was there but at the same as he fucked me brutally and nastily I couldn’t forget the pleasure he gave.

I knew as he use to fuck me wildly at the same time he spent lot of time and while he fucking me he dominated but others times he always did what I wanted.

I still remember many a times after that nasty wild fuck as we were hungry and he knew that I loved Chicken biryani of George Resturant or the Nile he could go almost 14-15 km after hard wild fucking to get me my Chiken biryani and Tikka Masala.

I also remember he had gone to Deccan to get my t Kulfi or Ice cream because I felt like eating.

Many a times I was so aroused that I could call him in the night and few time he did come even at 2 am in the morning to fuck me.

I don’t know there were many times he did lot of stuff to me which no one could come near in doing the same.

Sameer sir did use to come out to movies in spite he didn’t loved watching Hindi movies. He came to restaurant which he hated going came to my house on functions at my parents place and was very humble decent and even my mother loved him and treated him like a son as she had three daughters.

He always helped my father and it was him who had arranged up to 20 lak Rs at an very low interest rates for Amrita’s wedding.

I still remembered my birthday he celebrated it was one of the most wonderful gift I ever had in my life. At the stroke of midnight he was there in front of my house with my favourite cake and the most beautiful gift I ever got.

It was wonderful bracelet and very beautiful silk sari. Sameer sir knew I love wearing sari. I went in to wear my Sari and came out like the way he wanted.

Like Reply
I looked down sheepishly; Sameer Sir kept leering at me from behind the couch. He was making me really nervous.

I was quite used to being leered by him but today being my birthday and me dressed in that wonderful sari I was feeling different as I knew what I am going to get.

Sameer sir was very different that day not the usual animal obviously I loved him being an animal but it softness was killing me.

Sameer sir let his eyes slide over my body from top to bottom, starting at my ankles and the sexy anklets that I wore and running slowly up my near my stomach. The wonderful silk sari and I did found a matching blouse it was bit old but it was short too and it came till about the half of my tits and if I am sitting it would rise up making the obvious apparent.

Sameer sir slowly stroked my upper thighs through the shimmering silk sari with his gaze, making sure I was watching as he examined my fair body. I crossed and uncrossed my legs nervously, feeling my thighs rub sensuously together; every time I did I could see him trying in vain to get a glimpse of my skin on the rise of the sari over my anklets and my pallu just falling over my breast.

"I like it," I said, eyeing him flirtatiously.

"Sari or me," said Sameer Sir.

I just flirted with him telling him, "Both"

I couldn’t believe what’s happening today as if it was a different day, Sameer sir could have torn my blouse could made me suck his dick or he could suck my cunt. He could either bend me and fuck or just fuck me making me sit on some table just hiking my sari up.

“You're just well you know very beautiful” he went on.

“I know Smita you are beautiful but today you are looking but today you are just killing and very different today”

Wearing an old small blouse was killing me and was in discomfort and he asked me what’s bothering me. I told him that the blouse is pretty old and its so tight cant breathe.

Sameer sir said, “tho nikal do dheere se”

I smiled and couldn’t believe whats happening to me and to him today. I stood in front of him and reached slowly toward the top button of my blouse. I kept smiling as I pulled the top button, exposing the lace of my skimpy bra.

I opened the second button as Sameer Sir watched intently, then the third. I finished undoing the blouse and pulled it wide open over my large breasts. Sameer Sir's gaze got wider and he was looking at me and my lace-covered tits and my beautiful midriff.

I eased my way out of the blouse and slid it over my shoulders, dropping it on the floor. Sameer sir removed that too he was telling me to remove the sari which I wore few min back. I slowly teasing took off my sari and started easing it down over my hips.

I got the sari open and let it fall down my legs, letting it bunch around my ankles.

I smiled as I stepped out of it; now I wore only my incredibly skimpy panties and my tight lacy bra. Both were jet black; I knew how great I looked in them.

I turned to Sameer Sir and reached between my huge tits for the clasp to my bra. I smiled, broad and fair, showing my teeth and biting my lips.

Sameer Sir walked around behind me; I kept my arms up so he could see all of my gorgeous back in its best position. It made me feel all vulnerable to have my arms out of the way --- and that turned me on. Sameer Sir's hard-on sure looked big!

Sameer Sir put his hand on my waist, curving his warm fingers around my stomach. I turned my head and smiled back at him as he moved closer.

Sameer Sir put one hand on each of my smooth ass cheeks. He pulled at them gently, stroking them. Then he slid his fingers down in between my parted thighs and tugged at them.

"Open your legs," he said.

Then Sameer Sir took hold of my ass and held me still while he got ready to put it in.

"Mmmmm ... That feels so good ..." I sighed like a cat.

Sameer Sir chuckled. Then he pressed his finger into me. I felt it going in, stretching my soaked cunt which was already dripping. I moaned, letting out a passionate "UH! YES!" as Sameer Sir put his finger into me.

It sank slowly all the way into my cunt; it was incredible in there! I was gushing all over his hand; he'd gotten me so wet I couldn't control myself. Sameer Sir eased his finger back, and then shoved it into me again.

Like Reply
I looked back at him, my lips parted in ecstasy. He felt so good with his finger inside me! Sameer Sir slid his finger back out and I shut my eyes tight, overwhelmed with pleasure. He started fucking his finger slowly in and out of my cunt, sliding it gently and slowly so I could feel every inch of every thrust.

He held on to my ass and helped me raise it rhythmically so I matched his finger-fucks. Oh, man, he was so different today.

"Sameer Sir ... oh Sameer Sir, that's so good --- feels so good --- feels so good in my cunt --- uh --- I want more --- give me more!"

He cupped his hands around my ass behind me; he started massaging it gently and my cunt tingled in response.

I let him kiss me deeper as I reached between us and started undoing his tie.

I got it off as he thrust his tongue into me again and again; all the while he was stroking my ass.

I started unbuttoning his shirt; his chest was hairy, muscular and incredibly gorgeous.

I bent down, kissing his neck and shoulders, as I eased off his jacket and shirt. I started kissing his chest as he slid out of his clothes; he was so gorgeous!

I gently licked his nipple and he sighed in response.

I could feel his hard-on pressing against my body!

Sameer Sir slid his fingers back between my thighs and prompted them open slightly; he started massaging my throbbing cunt-lips again and I moaned in pleasure. He slid a finger back inside me and I bit his nipple gently, panting and grunting all the while.

I pressed my open palm against the long, hard bulge of his cock through his pants. I closed my fingers around it and began massaging it gently, feeling Sameer Sir's strong finger inside my cunt as I rubbed him.

He started sliding it in and out, it felt even better when I was holding his cock! I rubbed harder, sucking and biting at his chest hungrily, moaning for more of his strong hand. He finger fucked me slowly this time, not letting me get any closer to coming keeping me wet and horny for him!

I rubbed his cock fast and hard and he started shoving his body against me in time. My tits rubbed his bare chest as he brought his hips forward again and again to meet my hand thrusts, his shaft felt so huge I wanted it more than ever before!

I stroked him, savoring the feel of his cock as he finger-fucked me until I could stand it no more and then I felt the top button of his pants and started tugging at it. As I undid the button and then slowly unzipped his fly, his long, swollen cock stretched through his underpants against my hand.

I got his pants all the way open and curved my fingers around the outline of his hard shaft.

His underpants were wet at the tip of his cock I touched it and wanted to taste his salty pre-cum.

I love the way he comes in my mouth and I wanted to taste it again, though I sucked it might be 100 times or more till then. I eased the elastic band of his underpants out of the way and pulled it down over the long shaft of his cock.

Then, I took his prick in my hand and started rubbing slowly up and down, sliding his cock in and out of my grasp, feeling my cunt throb in sympathy with him.

He grunted and his finger came to a halt, sliding out of my pussy I didn't care, I only wanted to feel his cock right then! He really was big; I couldn't believe how much it was turning me on just to hold his cock.

I put my mouth up against his ear and started nibbling gently at it.

I whispered into his ear: "Sameer sir my birthday gift”

“What else you want?”

“I want you to come in my mouth!"

Sameer Sir chuckled as I got down onto my knees so that my face was mere inches from his jutting, hard cock.

Like Reply
I positioned myself; I eased his pants over his gorgeous ass, running my fingers over it as I peeled off his clothes.

I slid his pants down to his ankles and he stepped out of them now, he was naked, like me. I knelt before him, my face pressed close to his throbbing prick. I took his shaft in my hand and lifted it to just the right angle then I pressed my lips around the bulbous shaped head of his cock head.

Sameer Sir let out a moan of pleasure as I slid my lips down tightly until they reached the shaft; he was only an inch or so into my mouth. But he felt so good as I sucked, my mouth filled with the taste of his pre-cum.

I wanted more; I sucked harder and started sliding his cock up and down with my hand, following its every move with my mouth. Then aching to take more of his cock in my mouth, I forced my lips down tightly over the shaft of his prick.

I felt it slowly entering my mouth, spreading my lips as he lifted his hips toward me; I pressed it deeper and felt the head against the top of my throat. I curved my fingers around his shaft I'd only put half of him into my mouth.

I wouldn't let that stop me I loved having all of a him inside my mouth and throat and I was great at it and thanks to him. I straightened out my head so that my neck was at the perfect angle and then I forced him deeper.

My fingers were wrapped around Sameer Sir's luscious balls and I knew that I'd shoved all of him into my mouth, I slid my head back and then thrust it forward, fucking Sameer Sir's cock in and out of my mouth.

I started rocking my head up and down over his cock, hungrily impaling my mouth and throat again and again. He groaned, loving it as I sucked hard and stepped up the pace.

He started shoving his hips faster, meeting every thrust of my face with his cock. He was so well-hung, he was making my pussy throb just being in my mouth! I kept sucking him deep, into my mouth again and again taking him every time with a hungry little grunt low in my throat.

I sucked hard, wanting him to spurt into my mouth! I felt his cock-muscles tensing; he was getting ready! I was so good at blow-jobs that I had made him cum whenever I wanted to in office or even in public places.

But I had to have it now I simply had to get his thick load of jizz! If I didn't drink his come right now, I was going to explode with desire!

I hammered his cock in and out of my mouth, fucking him deep, deep forcing him all the way into my hungry throat every time he entered my mouth. Then Sameer Sir let out a sudden grunt. "Ohhh Smitaaaa I'm going to --- I'm going to come!" and I knew I was finally going to taste him!

I thrust faster, faster and harder as I felt him plowing into me. Then he jerked, and his cock seemed to spew in gallons filling my mouth with his delicious taste. I kept sucking, shoving his cock in and out of my mouth, faster, faster my lips clamped tight around his shaft.

I felt a droplet of come leaking out of my lips, running down my face. I sucked harder so I could get more and more of that luscious, wonderful fluid! Sameer Sir finally came his last, spewing his final semen into my mouth.

I pulled back and swallowed, licking my face to get every last drop. Then, I slowly covered his limp cock in tiny tongue-strokes; I licked off all of his come, slowly, making sure that I didn't rush so that I could savor the feeling of his cock on my tongue even soft, he was making me horny. And as I licked him, I felt him getting hard all over again that was Sameers sir’s specialty.

I kept licking, running my tongue slowly from base to head and back again, stroking his gorgeous shaft with my lips and tongue. When he was all the way hard, I pressed my lips back around his cock-head and slid it slowly back into my mouth, loving its feel in my aching throat.

Then, my pussy throbbing in anticipation of what was to come, I slowly got off my knees and back to my feet, pressing my naked body against Sameer Sir's.

"I love the taste of your cum sir love you," I whispered into his face. "It's delicious. I want you to fuck me."

“That’s what I am here for”

I almost got up from my dream as I lazed around in the couch thinking of his past by the phone ring. It was mom and she wants me to come down there.

That was a different issue that on my birthday Sameer sir did made love that one day he wasn’t the animal he was. He was a wonderful lover. He made love to me and never made me love the way he made it to me that day till early morning.
Like Reply
But I never realized why he wants to fuck Amrita or what my question was. Is he trying to humiliate me or he really wanted to fuck Amrita too. Is he trying to prove that he is superior Alpha male and could do anything what he wants to do.

I was in a lot of question and as Sir said he knew Amrita for a long time. Amrita did went out with sir many a times in fact once he stayed in our house alone with Amrita that too when he was having sex with me.

I don’t think so he could have done anything with her or why he could need my help if he really wanted to fuck her.

He was lady killer no doubt Amrita too drooled about Sameer sir telling what a hunk he is and so on.

I went to my parents house and met Amrita and didn’t know what to tell her. We just had some family and wedding talks and at that time Dad told to me to tell Amrita each and everything what I do so that she couldn’t be a burden to Sameer.

That time I too told her that I forgot in fact Sameer sir told to train her and I asked her if she had any plan tomorrow. I was off telling that which never came to my mind and how easily I spoke about the same.

She told that she is going out shopping with Jayesh her could be husband but after 2-3 pm so I told that I will take her to office at 9:30 am and tell her as much as I can.

She agreed and I was just relieved at least my one commitment is over of taking her at 10 AM but didn’t know what is going to happen out there.

I was not able to sleep the whole night thinking how can I think of doing the same with my sister just to have animalistic kind of sex with Sameer. In fact I loved him and I was so used to him unable to get out his clutches though tried hard.

I was in my world not knowing what is going to happen and I was ready and every time I crossed the refrigerator I felt I am real fool and so on.
Like Reply
I heard the doorbell rang and it was 8:30 and when I opened the door it was Amrita excited to go and meet Sameer sir.

Looking her dressed in a tight floral black colored kurta with light black color salwar, she looked in a very sexy way to me and top of that she too was wearing a laced black bra and I knew the same laced panties she could be wearing in fact we had brought the same together.

I didn’t understand she is going to tempt sir or Jayesh whom she was going to meet in the afternoon.

I took a spare dress not knowing what Sameer sir will do to her or to me if he opts her out. I was wearing a bright color sari and sleevles blouse and as shave my armpit in the moring.

I knew this was one thing my Sameer sir loves me in a sari and he really get tempted seeing me wearing it.

(He loves to lift my sari and fuck me in office which was easy for him and he gets aroused seeing me in one)

We reached his home 10 min before and rang the bell usually I had the keys but with Amrita being with me I rang the bell.

For 5-10 min he didn’t opened the door then I took the keys and opened the door and Amrita was excited that I had the keys to his house too and I didn’t reacted to her question telling her in case of emergency I keep it.

Still a long way to go, it will be continue and hope to get atleast good bad exciting boring reviews so that can come to know if its worth taking the trouble to tell this wonderful story
Like Reply
posted up to 50th page
Like Reply
Keep up with this - Great stories
Like Reply