Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba
Very nice bro..loved the story. Keep rocking.. it would be nice if have an lengthy breastfeeding secession. Tks
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
You Just Nailed it Dear....
Amazing and well written updates....
Thanks a ton for your efforts.........
Like Reply
Wowww wowww what a amazing narration such a beautiful strong bro..

Plz keep going
Like Reply
superbbbbbbb...
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
Guys who want Gang bang attempt to devika with unknown drunken men and , Varun and Anand injuredsaved by a village muscle man, and afterwards that village man will be watchman of her society in next episode
Like Reply
(05-11-2023, 06:57 AM)Gauravbaba Wrote: Guys who want Gang bang attempt to devika with unknown drunken men and , Varun and Anand injuredsaved by a village muscle man, and afterwards that village man will be watchman of her society in next episode

take that plot in different situation bro..without varun and anand..
first lets njoy the birthday party between 3 mem

afterwards in some train journey or bus journey  some guys teasing devika...introduce the new character who saves devika from that situation...
later he wil be the new watchmen
Like Reply
(05-11-2023, 06:57 AM)Gauravbaba Wrote: Guys who want Gang bang attempt to devika with unknown drunken men and , Varun and Anand injuredsaved by a village muscle man, and afterwards that village man will be watchman of her society in next episode

Who is going to put his cock first inside her pussy???????????  sex sex sex
Like Reply
No don't want forced, else its a spoiler. bringing unknown characters or low class characters is good, because fucking with same guys will be boring, but it should be like where the situation demands devika to get fucked or devika got seduced by those guys. and mostly the boys should not know these and it should remain a secret of devika.
[+] 2 users Like xossipy989's post
Like Reply
She is already breastfeeding, yet she is not caring about her child and enjoying with these boys. some miss with this miss.
Like Reply
(05-11-2023, 12:33 PM)xossipy989 Wrote: No don't want forced, else its a spoiler. bringing unknown characters or low class characters is good, because fucking with same guys will be boring, but it should be like where the situation demands devika to get fucked or devika got seduced by those guys. and mostly the boys should not know these and it should remain a secret of devika.

bring new characters with new situations...and she enjoyed secretly with those new characters....isss gives more masala to story.....
Like Reply
Dont bring gang bang. Let everything go in a flow
[+] 1 user Likes Vishal Ramana's post
Like Reply
Now, She has no guilt. She does not have ethics. She has no love for her family. What a transformation.
Like Reply
Interesting moves by the boys.
Like Reply
Superb
Like Reply
When Devika openly told the girls that her husband cock is small, she indirectly started to humiliate her husband. After taking their dick deep inside, she will feel different pleasures and start hating her husband for denying all these for years.
Like Reply
IGNITION BEFORE ENJOYMENT

Anand- i will be waiting for that day.......devika,

Devika was just blushing and having red cheeks in shame

Anand- ok guys, lets return to our home............soon this cinema hall will be closed,

Varun- what so hurry for home..........we even have full night , lets stay together tonight somewhere near by this forest.

Devika with confused mind- are you out of mind varun.......its so late night already.

Varun- actually due to any problem, our bus to city is cancelled from its origin, so we have no other choice left.....ans also its late night , so nearly impossible that anybody may given us lift.

Devika and anand(acting) was really scared .....................on what varun just said

Anand- bro........ohh god, then how we will go to our homes

Varun- i have a plan.........but not sure devika will like it or not

Devika- plan.......whats that?????

Varun- there is a small hotel , just walking distance from here..................so we all three can spend 7-8 hours there, as being here in open is also not safe for all of us.

Devika- whaatttt.......a hotel ??? here, it must be a cheap hotel......................what they will think about us, and more over there may be chances of security officer raid.

Anand(acting)- pppooooolice raid................no...no bro, is there not anyother way,

Varun- relax guys......yes that may be cheap hotel...but till date no security officer raid is done there................as its owner has strong political connections..........and for devika, it willbe safe there, because some of my contacts works there , so they may arrange something safe for us.

Devika- will it be still safe there, varun

Anand- mam right now , this idea is our only hope, as soon it will be darkness here

Varun( holding both shoulders of devika)- devika , i understand your concern..................but we have to do this.

Devika (half heartedly)- okkkk......so lets go there.

Now devika , anand and varun started moving to that hotel................, devika was still fearing to stay in that hotel, and our anand and varun was planning how they can enjoy more with devika................................till now, all things are going as our plan.........now we have full 7-8 hours to enjoy devika nude body more..........we will make her nude for whole night..........she will be sandwiched between us..........we will make her bath with us ..........uuuuulala.......threesome in bathing.

Suddenly, two drunked person on a motorbike passed by them, when they saw devika , they stopped ...................

P1- oohhhhh ma........what a sexy item.......looks like she will be getting fucked her both holes tonight

Devika was scared with this, so she came behind anand and varun to shield her.

P2- hahhahhaha......right bro...........but how much she will get with these little boys......she needs our monster cocks

P1- hey baby, how much you charge for a night......we will give you double .......come with us......lets enjoy whole night.

As P1, ended , he got a serious hard punch on his face, by which he fells from his bike..............it was VARUN, who punched him
With this P1 got up in anger and approached towards varun, but anand counter his attack and in return he gives a nice kick to his balls, by which he fall on the road , with this P2 scared, so he started his motorbike and pulled P1 on the bike, and ran away on their bike.

Though varun and anand saved devika............................but devika was also scared....and also on a verge of crying

Devika- varun, you still think that your hotel idea is safer one, look how they two taken me........as if i am some bad girl.....................and started crying.

Varun- if they said wrong about you, then we have also given them nice answer also......trust us we will always be with you, with this he console devika
To comfort, devika hugged him back tightly, by which devika’s big soft boobs crushed with varun’s chest..........varun was really enjoying this and slowly he taken his hands on devika’s back....and after wards he taken to her ass and lightly pressed them, devika didn’t noticed it...............she was just crying
During this whole act, anand and varun is looking to each other and smiling...................after sometime, varun gives a small kiss on devika’s neck.......by which devika moans in pleasure......

Devika- aaaahhhhhhhh.....

Varun giving continuos small kisses on her neck and devika also moaning more and more , and anand just rubbing his cock over his pant.

Then suddenly with the another vehicle horn passed by them, devika comes to reality and leaves varun...............now devika was better now..................but varun and anand wanted some more fun before going to hotel, and devika is also now started feeling some ignition in her pussy area.

Anand- looks like our secret friend is allright now...on which devika just smiled.

Varun- but my small monster wants to cry................anand can you join me bro...lets go behind these nearby trees only in this forest

Anand- yes bro......same here, ok lets go

Devika- oooo hello.........where you both are going...leaving me alone here on the empty road this time.......what if anybody comes and misbehaves with me???

Varun- then just call us...... we will come soon

Devika- noooo.......i am also coming with you......and i not want to hear anything........

Anand- but mam, we are not going to roam in the forest.....we both are going to pee............and then how we will pee infront of you.

Devika( with playfull smile)- you have no shame while cumming infront of me, making me nude in cinema hall.........but you guys are feeling shy to do pee infront of me.........................................................varun and anand was surprised and reacted with a big laugh on this( varun and anand are also happy that their sexy devika is again on their track now).

Varun- ok mam, as you wish..................lets go

Now varun and anand are moving ahead of devika....................
Anand( whispers in slow voice)- hey bro, did you are with any plan t
o enjoy our devika in this forest
Varun- no bro, i just want to released my pressure.....what else we can do here.
Anand- bro.... i also want to released my pressure.......but assume devika is holding our nude cock in her soft hands and we are peeing here in the forest...........what you say bro??

Varun is really surprised and is excited now, so he shown thumps up to anand.........to which they smiled to each other and stops near a tree.
Devika is still standing behind both varun and anand...........................to make there plan work, varun takes a step,
Varun- ahhhhhhh.....ooooofffffff......oohh god, its not coming

Anand(acting)- what happened bro.....why you are not peeing
Varun- don’t know bro, but my pee is not coming.......and also feeling little pain in stomach also.......aaaahhhhhhhh
Devika hears this, and asks them- what happened you guys.........finish your work and lets go from here.
Anand- devika, varun pee is not coming..........may be he stppoed it with some force and now his stomach is also paining
Devika- ooohhhh god......what to do now

Varun- nothing can be done, i will die with this stomach pain........oh god its just unbearable,
Anand- devika i read it somewhere, that if any female massages male cock then only he can be releaved soon.
Varun- are you sure bro.........ok then devika plz come here fast and hold my cock and massage it.....same as you done to be in cinema hall washrrom, plz come fast, so that i can be releaved ...................
Devika smiled about what varun has make her do that time, but she not want to waste time, so she comes forward and stands in between anand and varun and hesitantly taken his limb cock in her soft hands and slowly started massaging....................by seeing this
Anand- devika....if you not mind....can you also massage me there while peeing........as i already missed your class in that washroom
Devika in surprise and left with mouth open in amazement.........what anand has just said
Anand- plz mam.......plz plz..........................................................on which devika gives a blushing smile.....and
Devika with other hand holds anand cock and started massaging him also...........now the situation is devika is standing between anand and varun , and massaging their cock with her soft hands and both boys are now peeing......
Anand- aaahhhhh its feels so great devika.......your soft hands are just incredible.
Varun- ohhhhh devika, thanks for that again.
Devika while holding their cock, feeling wetness in her down which increases more ignition there, but devika is mananging to not to show anything my rubbing her both thighs with each other with closed eyes......
Anand – devu, we can fall , we had to hold something ..........
Devika- ok, then hold something of nearby
Anand and varun are waiting to hear something like this only from devika......................and soon, anand and varun hold devika’s big ass from their hands.....................varun with his right hand hold devika’s left ass and anand with his left hand hold devika’s right ass..................on which devika moans in excitement and opens her eyes.
Devika- aaaaammmmm.......uuffffffffff.....what you guys are holding..........aaaahhhhhh its my .......
Anand- right now.............. we can trust this only......
Now the situation is, devika is giving cock massage to both varun and anand and these both boys are giving ass massage to her....................and all three with closed eyes are enjoying each other.
With this, devika nipples are also erect and after some time she feels varun and anand cock getting harder........with which devika starts massaging their cock faster.
Now devika was also enjoying this by rubbing her both thighs with each other and giving handjob to varun and anand , who are enjoying also with their closed eyes.....
Varun- aaaaaahhhhhhh.....uufffffffffff.........more faster devika
Anand- uuummmmm..............aaammmmaaaaaa..........yes more faster
Varun and anand are on a verge of cumming , but soon devika thinks to play with both of them so she takes her hands back from both their cocks....................on feeling no motion on their cocks , varun and anand looks in disappointment that why devika stopped it.
Devika read both boys face expression and started laughing- we have came here to pee and what you guys are making me do..................i done enough now lets go,
Anand- but it was feeling great........why you stopped???
Devika- shuttt up............this is not the place to do this.........c’mone lets go to hotel.....or are you both planning to pounce on me here only in the forest.
Both varun and anand replies with weak smile as, they were on verge of cumming but devika spoiled it, and devika laughing silently, hiding her face from both of them started again approaching to the hotel.
[+] 6 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply
wahh niceee way
Like Reply
Wowwww great story and nice narration..
Like Reply
Nice now Davika control them .....
Let's do same with Devika in hotel so that .......
Like Reply