Misc. Erotica Anuradha from my homely Mom to a cock hungry whore
(10-10-2023, 05:43 PM)Lumberjack95 Wrote: Your writings are on next level. Awaiting next update

(10-10-2023, 07:08 PM)Paty@123 Wrote: Plz update

(11-10-2023, 07:38 PM)Paty@123 Wrote: Plz don't leave the story

(12-10-2023, 12:21 AM)Kirrashmi Wrote: Intehaan ho gayi intezaar ki

(13-10-2023, 01:24 AM)whocarez Wrote: update?

I was waiting for your comments.  Updates are on the way
Rani Maniac, Incest Mom Maniac, Wife Displayer  banana sex
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
You give us the updates, we Wii continue to post the comments plz
Like Reply
(13-10-2023, 06:07 PM)The_RockyRanilover Wrote:
I was waiting for your comments.  Updates are on the way

We are eagerly waiting for the dance party!!
Like Reply
Semma story pleas update give boss
Like Reply
Give us regular updates, automatically you will get the appreciations, comments, everything, please note it, but ur theme, writing style, and everything is good except the frequency of updates, plz be sure that atleast respond the readers
Like Reply
I am also fan of Rani, Kajol, Rekha, but what to do, plz continue the story with regular updates
Like Reply
Regular (almost Daily Updates to follow from Tonight)
Like Reply
Where is the update bro
Like Reply
Waiting for the update man.....
So eager to see your mothers teasy dance... Where she'll get all sweaty and show sweaty juicy pits to everyone on the hall .. and then lure then all with her sweaty shinny body to fuck her brains out... just give herself to lust and become shameless slut for dirty politician and his goons... She'll be brainless whore for them, not just suck their cocks but she'll rim their sweaty dirty assess.... Degrade herself when politician make her smell his hairy dirty armpits...
Act like a slut who craves and cares for nothing more than cock inside her, and the attention of men who wants to use her as they please....
Like Reply
Still no update brother. We are waiting to read your mom getting banged
Like Reply
Update plz
Like Reply
Please update.......
Like Reply
Extremely sorry dear friends I am going through certain issues which are keeping me too busy so I will be updating this thread with two three episodes together but I need a month or so as I am very very busy with certain things. please I apologize for the delay but exactly after a month or so, like before December 15th of 2023, I will be updating it with two three episodes together
[+] 1 user Likes The_RockyRanilover's post
Like Reply
How r u, u r not tobe seen, plz say hay to the readers
Like Reply
Mom Anuradha was dancing gracefully in her transparent Golden Saree showing her perfect fleshy midriff ,deep round navel, round curvy folded hips (even folding more with her sensual moves). First the movements were slow and classy. People (All men) around her Including Mr Tyagraj, were cheering her up with their respective glasses of drinks in their hands. Mom Anuradha stopped at regular intervals and sipped a few sips of whiskey, (yes I think it was whiskey), or beer, or any other drink I could not see clearly, but definitely it was alcohol. So Anuradha was stopping at regular intervals and after each drink her movements got more aggressive and wilder. Her pallu was tucked in exposing her full midriff. Her ass Shakes and hip-gyration became more erotic. Obviously the music became more wilder. First old Hindi Item numbers were played. Then all Shady B grade double meaning dance tracks started playing. Songs like mehbooba, Sarkailo-Khatiya, saat samundar paar, khachakhach were being played. Then one of them from the present audience, came closer to Mom Anuradha and pulled her saree, stripping her off. Mom was now in her Golden Petticoat and Golden Bra-Blouse. Having her saree stripped didn't seem to affect her at all. Mom was ok with it and shamelessly continued dancing. However this time I felt jealous. Although a few years back I saw her getting fuck in some of the most perverted ways, that day there was a kind of a possessiveness had gripped me. Maybe the erupting and changing teenage hormones had that effect on me. Watching those lucky bastards trying to  hog on my Mom made me feel uneasy and angry too. I couldn't hold on, I needed to calm down. I went out of the backyard room to Raman who was a bit annoyed seeing me outside the area that he had shown me to hide. I told him to get a few bottles of beer. He agreed with a Naughty grin on grin on his face and asked me not to venture out of the room again. I agreed to stay there, while asking him to come there after every time that I would call him if I needed anything. He agreed to do so. I went back to the room near the door and was even more shocked to see Mom’s petticoat was taken off too now she was dancing in her Golden lycra material Panty and her Golden Blouse-Bra. The dancing got dirtier. Mom Anuradha’s Steps grew dirtier. She now started to shake her ass, and hip gyrations and Thumkas (the step where one hand is in the back of the neck below head and other hand on the Hip and the hip is shaken continuously) these steps became frequent. Mom Anuradha knew the weakness of men hence she frequently lifted her arms to show her heavenly sweaty clean shaven or waked armpits, while she danced like a whore. This continued for a while. Mom Anuradha had become wet with sweat. It was one of the most erotic and dick raising visuals ever for me. Mom Anuradha Semi-nude wet with sweat In her Golden Blouse-Bra and her Golden Lycra Panty, “aaaaaaaaah” I wanted to shag then and there imagining her sexy sweaty body smell I went mad but didn't  take out my cock as the greed to watch what happens next gripped me. 

Raman came back with a few bottles of beer and gave it to me. His head turned towards the hall where the dirty dance of lust was happening. I could see him literally drooling as soon as he saw my sweaty wet Mom Anuradha dancing. He didn't say a word but went away and rushed towards the bungalow. I could see this from the distance where I was sitting. Raman then stood hiding near a window that gave a view of the hall inside. He Immediately took out his dick and started jerking off seeing Mom Anuradha dance. What was happening? My Mom Anuradha was dancing shamelessly in front of strangers, a servant shagging off to that & Myself the Son witnessing all this. Was it Good or Bad or Worse, I couldn't understand, But one fact was for sure, I was feeling jealous, possessive and too much horny at that point of time. It was almost 1:00 O'Clock. Then Mr. Tyagraj held Mom Anuradha by her waist and took her into the bedroom, rest was understood Mom Anuradha was gonna be fucked again. I wanted to see the action. I was already on a high with beer boozing. I had the courage to walk into the bungalow. I walked into the hall. As the men present there saw me from a distance , They picked up Mom’s clothes that were removed and went and passed it on into the bedroom, Thinking i had not seen all that. So I walked in and asked one of the close men of Mr Tyagraj if he had seen my Mom. he said that Mr Tyagraj and Mom will come in a while and that they were  speaking something important regarding Raghu’s case. (Look how prepared they were to give me such an answer). They offered me a glass of beer, I refused initially but later on their insistence I took it and had that glass. As soon as I finished the beer. Out came Mom dressed up as she was before the start of the party. She asked me how was sightseeing and how much drunk I was. I told her that the sightseeing was good and I lied about having only two bottles of beer and one glass right then when I came back. She knew I was lying as I was already looking sloshed out. She asked me to go to the room above and sleep. I refused to go without her coming. She told me “don't behave like a small kid, I will be there in a while. I asked her what was so important at that too at this hour. Nervously Mom Anuradha gave me the same Raghu’s Case answer. I still refused to go. Mom held me by my wrist and dragged me to the room above. We walked in and she hugged me tightly. Her mouth was smelling of alcohol and her body was smelling of sweat and perfumed mixed smell (I am still mad about that smell that emitted from her) . For the first Time in my life I held Mom Anuradha by her bare hips while hugging. She didn't realize that  as she was drunk too. I was having a lifetime of an opportunity to hold Mom Anuradha like that. I kept my hands on her nude Hip-Folds as she was convincing me to sleep alone there. Soon she parted from me and blackmailing me emotionally she convinced me to sleep. I pretended to lie down on the bed. Mom Anuradha switched off the lights and closing the door she went downstairs again. After about 15-20 minutes. I came out of the room tiptoeing without anybody noticing. I went near the gallery just above the hall. Soon the rest of the men went away; only four of the people were present now. I could see this from the gallery where I was sitting on the single sofa there. So three men outside boozing and Mr Tyagraj inside the bedroom with Mom Anuradha was the scene.  “Thap thap thap, Chaaap chaap” , “sssssssshhhhhh aaah aaah aahhh ssshhhhh daiyaaa” were the noises coming out of the bedroom. Mr Tyagraj was Fucking Mom Anuradha in a very Hardcore way. Unfortunately only voices were there for me to hear nothing much. I could not even dare to go downstairs as all those who were present downstairs were goons, who knows what might happen if i went down?. Thinking all this, I sat on the Sofa. Suddenly Mom Anuradha yelled “Naahiiiiiii yeh nahi ho sakta Sirjee” (“Nooooo sir this is not possible for me!”)

What was going on ? I was pretty confused. I could hear a whispering faded audible conversation, Below for a few Minutes. “Screeeeach” the door opened I went near the stairs tiptoeing, from above I could see Mom Anuradha seated on the sofa in the hall below, she was in her golden Saree as she was when the party started. Even her hair was tied this time. The three men who were present were asked to go and wait out of the Bungalow.  I was pretty sure that the Party was over.   Just then the conversation between Mom Anuradha and Mr. Tyagraj Started 

Mr. Tyagraj :- “ Dekho Anuradha ji main in maamlon mein  koi zabardasti karne wala insaan nahi hoon, par hamare liye aap itna toh kar hi sakti ho!” (Look Anuradha ji, I am not the kind of a person who tackles situations forcefully, when cases or situations like these are concerned. But youn can definitely do this for us)

Mom Anuradha:- “Sir aapke liye hi toh yahan tak aayi hoon, aapke liye hi toh yeh sab kuch hua, Aapke liye aage aur bhi karoongi par yeh nahi Sirjee !” (“I came all the way here for you , all this happened for you, i'll do more things for you in future, but not this that you are asking sirjee!”) 

Mr. Tyagraj :- “Accha sirf mere liye kiya aapne yeh sab? Aapka koi fayda nahi hua kya? Aapko us haramkhor darinde (Raghu) se bachaya humne. Aur aap kehti ho Sirf Mere liye kiya? Haan ?” (“Oh is it ? Ony for my sake you did all this ? you didn't have any personal gains? We got you saved from that Brute hooligan (Raghu). And you say you did all this for ME ? Haan?”)

Mom Anuradha:- “Mera woh matlab nahi tha, Aapne jo bhi mere liye kiya uske liye main aapki Ehsaanmand hoon, aur hamesha rahoongi, Appke liye jab bhi jahan bhi kahiye main pohoch jaungi,
 (hesitantly) par…. Yeh jo aap bol rahe ho ke un dono ke saath bhi yeh mujhse nahi hoga sir.” ('' I didn't mean like that , whatever you have done for me i am very grateful to you and will always be, You can me whenever you need me i will be present For YOU, but what you are asking me to do it with those two , won't be possible for me”)

Mr. Tyagraj :- “Soch lo Anuradha Ji, Main apna haath yeh matter se kheech leta hoon. Phir woh raghu chutkar aayega aur kuch kiya usne aapke saath yah apke bete ke saath toh meherbaani karke hamare paas nahi aana. Aap jaano aur woh haramkhor jaane. Waise bhi vipakshi party use bahar nikalne mein lagi hai” (“think about it Anuradha ji. I am pulling my hands off this matter now. Then that Raghu will get released, then if he does anything to you or your son, Then please don't come running to Me. anyways the opposition party is trying to bring that hooligan out.”)

Mom Anuradha:- “Main aapke aage haath jodti hoon meherbaani karke aapki Suraksha humpar se mat hataiye. Mujhe us aadmi se phir kabhi nahi milna hai” (“I beg of you please don't remove your protection from us. I don't even want to meet that Man ever again”)

Mr. Tyagraj :- “Hmm ho sakta hai agar Ek Baar sirf Ek baar aap meri baat maan lo aur hum teeno ko aapke saath kuch ghante bitao mera vaada hai tumse uske baad, woh Raghu toh kya sheher ka koi bhi tumhare nazdeek nahi aayega. Aur waise bhi un dono ne hi zyaada mehnat ki hai Raghu ko andar karne mein. Toh unka haq bhi banta hai, agar aap chahe toh sab aapke haath mein hai”

Mom Anuradha:- (Pausing for a few seconds) “Hmmmm theek hai toh phir ek baar yeh bhi kar leti hoon, par sirf aapke kehne pe. Boliye kab karna hai?” (Hmmmm ok this one time i'll do it but only because of your insistence, tell me when do we do it?”)

Mr. Tyagraj :- “kab kya ? Abhi, Isi Waqt” (what when ? right here right now”)

Mom Anuradha:- “Kya… abhi?” (surprised) (“What….Now?”)

Mr. Tyagraj :-Haan ji Abhi hi (“yes Ji right now”)

Mom Anuradha:- “Theek hai sirjee agar aapki yahi iccha hai toh yahi sahi” (Ok sirjee if that's what you wish for, then so be it”)

Saying that she picked up a bottle of whiskey had a few pegs neat. Intoxicated fully, she walked back into the bedroom that she previously was in within Mr Tyagraj, the other two men  Raka and Guru, walked in. Oh Man they were so well built and towering personalities by the way these two were Mr Tyagraj’s most close and trusted men. They walked into the bedroom too. I just couldn't believe my Mother was again in for a threesome. It was almost 2.30 am and the lights were off in the bungalow. So were the Air conditioners. Only one henchman was there that too out of the bungalow. And Raman was sleeping in the kitchen. I slowly came downstairs with help for my phone screen light. Tiptoed myself to the Bedroom door and hoping to see some action peeped into the key hole. Uffff what a sight it was Three men, Mr Tyagraj, Raka and Guru fully nude, with Mom Anuradha standing fully Nude. Mr Tyagraj hugging Mom Anuradha from behind and smooching her, while the other two fondling her boobs one for each. This went on for a while. I was super excited then Mom Anuradha was made to lie on the bed with her and legs spreaded apart and Knees folded while Mr Tyagraj started sucking her Pussy I couldn't see the action because his head covered Mom Anuradha’s Pussy because I was Peeping through the Keyhole. I could only see moms thighs, folded knees and spread legs in between was Mr Tyagraj”s head. The slurping sounds went intense and Mom Anuradha moaned “sssssshhhhh, ssssssssss aaaahhhhhh” while all this was on Mom Anuradha was stroking off the cooks of the Two henchmen I understood that by now  Mom Anuradha had become a Pro at handling multiple cocks at the same time. This continued for a while then She Started Blowing up Mr Tyagraj who kneeling down on the bed while Raka sucked her pussy up as Guru was busy sucking her boobs in regular intervals he lifted  Mom Anuradha’s arm and smelt and licked  Mom Anuradha’s sweaty smelly armpit and stroked his cock hard while doing that. Guru then started caressing  her brown Nipples with his Index finger and thumbs this arousing  Mom Anuradha, but as her mouth was already busy Taking Mr Tyagraj’s thick cock her moaning couldn't come out completely it rather sounded like ‘Ummmmmm ummmmmm, oooooommmmmmmmm” As  Mom Anuradha continued blowing up Mr Tyagraj the other two took turns to suck her Pussy while the other enjoyed with her boobs and armpits and areolas. My cock was thick hard seeing this systematic yet wild fucking session of  Mom Anuradha. They must be really experienced in threesome I realized. My cock was hard as a red hot Iron rod but I somehow feared to take it out then. Suddenly “ Cough…..Cough”.  Mom Anuradha had got gagged by Mr Tyagraj’s heavy Cumflow.  Mom Anuradha was not enjoying this though she was only doing it for Our Safety. I felt so pitiful and horny at the same time. I can say that she was not enjoying it till now, because in the whole session not even once she pushed her tongue out while smooching Mr Tyagraj as she did in the past with My Grandfather and other men. So this was just to Please Mr Tyagraj and his men in order to become free from that Raghu’s nuisance. The unthinkable was about to come.
Like Reply
(17-12-2023, 08:02 AM)Paty@123 Wrote: How r u, u r not tobe seen, plz say hay to the readers

Hello dear readers extemely sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry for this long inevitable delay, but I Give my word about regular Updates henceforth and coming up with more exciting stories about many other whores and sluts like my Wife chachi my maid etc stay connected
sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
welcome back. but please regular updates.
Like Reply
(17-02-2024, 06:08 PM)The_RockyRanilover Wrote:
Requidt
No pleas just about mom
Like Reply
This was just a foreplay for Mr Tyagraj and his men. Mom Anuradha was sweaty wet by now i could see her whorish sweaty shining body from the keyhole, surprisingly the Three men present inside the room murmured something and Mom Anuradha’s face became a bit surprised and disgusted, Mr Tyagraj Guru and Raka wore their trousers and got ready to come out. I quickly tiptoed upstairs the bungalow. Raman, who was sleeping in the Kitchen was summoned by Mr, Tyagraj. He went away and immediately and put on some switches and the ambience lights in the hall were dim. I had guessed it right that Some whorish perverted stuff was about to happen. “Mom Anuradha was still inside the room they were in. Mr Tyagraj said to Guru in Marathi “Toh Mulga varti room madhey Zhoplela ahey. Room baheroon bandh karun ye” (“That boy is sleeping upstairs lock the room from outside and come”) I understood something was about to happen and they were about to lock me inside because they thought in case I would wake up then Mom Anuradha will get uncomfortable and embarrassed . I immediately hid myself  behind the  side walls of the gallery. Hoping Guru won't check, my luck shined. He came and Locked the room in which I was supposed to be asleep in, from outside. It was too dark in the gallery as the Lights were off there so I wasn't visible to the henchman. Guru went downstairs. I stayed there for some good 10-15 minutes. Then the music started playing and I came out of my hiding and went to the passage out of my room. I quietly sat at the corner of the passage where I could see everything happening below,even if someone  was about to come upstairs that too without getting noticed. I saw below, OH BLODDY FUCK!!!! a sweaty wet shining NUDE Mom Anuradha sitting shamelessly in front of Mr Tyagraj ,Guru, Raka and the other henchmen too, on the couch and having a peg of whiskey, The music was turned off for the time being, Mr Tyagraj gave his ultimatum in a Stern voice “Bohot pyaar se baat kar liya, sun saali Rand hamari baat maan lo ya us Raghu se janwaron ke tarah chudwa lo.” (Enough of sweet and soft talking, listen you bloody Whore, better listen to us or get brutally fucked by that animal Raghu”) Mom Anuradha was yet again helpless and without any other Choice. She joined her hands and gave her nod. Assuring that she had no fears of Raghu anymore, she had one more peg and got up from the couch. The music started again and Mom Anuradha started her Nude Dancing one by one all the men went jet Naked in front of  a Nude dancing Mom Anuradha holding their cocks in one hand and glasses of alcohol in the other hand. All their cocks were erect tight seeing Mom Anuradha gyrating her hips shaking her Ass, doing thumkas, raising her arms up and moving her pelvis back and forth while doing this her belly jiggled her boobs bounce leaving each and every man present in the bungalow including me mesmerized and fully loaded with perverted lust and hard cocked. Mom Anuradha was dripping with sweat, I just went mad and insane imagining her smell from all her holes and body. I took out my cock and started jerking off but I didn't want the lust to fade out even a little bit so controlling myself yet again I put my hard erected cock back inside my pants leaving a lava ready to erupt like a volcano inside my cock. Mom Anuradha was signaled towards the nude men present, oh yes they were 10 of them. Mom Anuradha gave hand jobs to all the henchmen excluding five of them (Mr Tyagraj, Raka, Guru and two more of them whose names I didn't know.) They were wearing their pants on. So after the dirty nude dancing of Mom Anuradha one by one the five of them started disappearing after getting their cocks drained. Some fingered her pussy while some fondled Mom Anuradha’s boobs while getting their cocks jerked off. Soon the show was over and the five henchmen went out. Mom Anuradha’s palms were covered with the mixed cum of those five men. She went inside the washroom to wash herself. Suddenly a wooden frame with two iron chains hanging from them was brought. It was like a thing that is used to tie up a person with their arms tied to chains, often shown in Hindi movies. But why was this needed?... Just as I was thinking about all these, big size broad wax candles were brought and kept in a table nearby. I was confused with many similar questions. A horse whip was then brought leaving me more confused and eager to know what in the blue hell was going around. Mom Anuradha came out after getting herself cleaned. As she came out there was a confused and a fearful look on her face. Mr Tyagraj turning towards Guru and Raka said (in Marathi) “Bandhaa re hya Rand la” (“tie up this whore”). Mom Anuradha pleaded “nahi… Kyun kar rahe hain yeh sab, kya karne waale ho ji” (“noooo…. Why are you doing all this, and what are you going to do sir”) . In reply Mr Tyagraj Said  “ Wahi karne waale hain jiske liye tumko yaha laya gaya hai meri Randi” (“ We are gonna do the same thing that you were brought here for my whore”) Mom Anuradha’s face became red with embarrassment because this was the first time the word whore was used for her in the night, which she never expected. Mom Anuradha had just thought nude dancing and a few hours of fucking with Mr Tyagraj would be the plan for the Night, she was encountering unexpected stuff like satisfying the henchmen too, and now getting tied up. Mom Anuradha had sensed that some strange and dangerous things were about to happen, seeing the candles and the Horse whip. 

Even before Mom Anuradha could say something the two henchmen held her by onehands each and tied her up on the frame where Mom Anuradha’s arms were raised could see her full nude sweaty body from the back her both arms tied up and standing there tied up from the frame here nude sweaty shining Bums made her look like a real sex goddess. Mr Tyagraj opened his pants. He was now in his Black trunks which showed his hard erect boner hidden in his trunks. He took the whip and stood up. Mom Anuradha figured out that she was gonna get beaten up. She started crying and pleading for mercy “sirjee nahi please, maine kya galti kar di jo aap mujhe saza de rahe hain ?” (“ Sirjee ! what wrong have I done, so that you want to punish me this way ?”). Mr Tyagraj replied “Yeh jo tumhara saza hai yahi hamara Maza hai” (“what you are calling a punishment is a pleasure for me”). Having said that Mr Tyagraj came behind Mom Anuradha and “Whaaaaaack” one tight whip on her ass. “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” screamed Mom Anuradha. “Satttt saattt saatttt” a few more whips from Mr Tyagraj Mom Anuradha went hysterical screaming her lungs out of pain “aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa aaaaaa nahi dard se mar jaungi” (“I will die of this pain”) went Mom Anuradha. Her ass was red with whip marks. Mr Tyagraj kept the whip. Then he went facing the tied and helplessly pleading Mom Anuradha. He went near Mom Anuradha and lowered his head towards her Boobs. I couldn't see his actions, but from mom’s screaming I could sense that her nipples were being bitten by Mr Tyagraj. Soon Mom Anuradha’s screams got converted to pleasure moans “mmmmmmm mmmmmm sssssssss” sounded Mom Anuradha, as Mr Tyagraj might have started to suck her nipples. Again Mr Tyagraj positioned himself by standing behind Mom Anuradha and he began slapping her ass where the Red whip marks were “chaap Chaap Chaap” the slaps sounded, “aaaarghh aaaaaa aaaaaa” yelled Mom Anuradha. Then Mr Tyagraj picked up a candle and lit it up. “Nahi mombatti nahi main request karti hoon. Mere saath jo chahein woh kar lijiye par mujhe mombatti ke garam momm se mat tadpaiye” (‘I request you to do whatever you want with me, but please spare me from this candle wax torture”) pleaded Mom Anuradha. 

Mr Tyagraj :- Pakki baat ? jo tumne abhi bola woh sach hai aur tunko chalega na ?
(“are you sure ? whatever you Just said is true and you agree to it right”)

Mom Anuradha:- hesitantly “h-a h-m Haan”
(“Y-a Y-e Yes”)

Mr Tyagraj :-(sarcastically and in a wicked manner) “soch lo Anuradha ji” 
(think about it properly Anuradha ji)

Mom Anuradha:- “Haan ji jo chahe kar lein lekin mujhse aur dard saha nahi jayega”
(yes ji , do whatever pleases you but i can bear this pain anymore)

Mr Tyagraj :- Dard toh tumko sehna hi padega, par shayad ab jo dard hoga usey tum sehan kar lo ! (then turning towards his men he spoke in marathi) Ae khola re tila
(“you have to bear the pain any which ways, but you might be able to bear the pain that will happen now ! “Hey untie her”)

Soon Mom Anuradha was untied from her bondage. Mr tyagraj whispered something in Guru’s ears and he went out of the bungalow. Mom Anuradha stood naked there sweaty bruised and in pain. In entered the Henchmen to whom Mom Anuradha had given handjobs. What the fuck ! was my Mom Anuradha gonna get fucked by all of them ?..... different thought waves were flowing through my mind. Mr Tyagraj was a man of fetishes too. He felt pleasure in letting his men watch him fucking a woman and then letting his men fuck the same woman. Just like eating an expensive food dish to your fill and then distributing the rest amongst others. So then Mr Tyagraj the Mafia cum Politician removed his black trunks and out came his hard erect long cucumber shaped cock he stood naked facing Mom Anuradha, he then moved both his hands up to her Boobs again. Mom Anuradha was now  a little comfortable after being relieved of pain, as Mr Tyagraj started twerking her nipples, she started to moan in pleasure. “Mmmmm mmmmm aaaah ssshhhhhh”like this. After a few minutes of nipple play, Mom Anuradha got aroused and she held Mr Tyagraj by his head and said “aaaaahhhh Tyagraj ji main geeli ho rahi hoon” (i am getting wet).  He immediately knelt down and started sucking Mom Anuradha’s juicy pussy when this was on Mom Anuradha’s moaning increased faster. He sucked her pussy dry, the slurping sounds with Mom Anuradha’s moaning made all the men in the house hard, including me.  Then after sucking Mom Anuradha’s pussy dry Mr Tyagraj wore a condom. Then placing Mom Anuradha on the sofa he fucked her madly in doggy position the “thap thap thap thap” sounds were audible even to me who was upstairs. All the men, some naked, some in their undies, had a huge hardon by seeing the live action and hearing ht erotic moaning. Mr Tyagraj pulled Mom Anuradha’s hair and fucked her in the most wild manner one can imagine in the doggy position where Mom Anuradha could only moan “aaaarghhhh aarrrrghhh uiiiiiiii” out of plasure-pain. Suddenly the action stopped Mr Tyagraj had his condom torn due to the rough and wild fucking. He wore another condom and started fucking Mom Anuradha again but this time in a missionary position. After 15 minutes of hardcore fucking Mr Tyagraj let out a grunt “Hrrrghhh” thus cumming inside the condom inside her Pussy. It was almost 3:30 am in the morning but the action was far from over
[+] 2 users Like The_RockyRanilover's post
Like Reply