Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba
WASHROOM FUN......................................................................................................................
Varun and devika going towards washroom holding hands, and doing small chit chating.....when they reached near washroom area, there was ten washroom , in which five washroom has nice lights and other five washrooms has not much proper lights, so there was some darkness there, everyone was going in first five washrooms only.........so devika goes to the other washrooms to release her as soon as possible , but soon she starts entering in a washroom, varun stops her and signals her for the very last one.....then as devika entering in the last washroom , devika and varun both hear some thumping sound, like someone is getting fucked from near by washroom.........
Thappp....thap.......thappp....thhapp....tttthhhhaaapppppp....thapp..thhahppp.......
Female- aaahhhhh.......uuuuummmaaaaa.......do it slowly, you daily screw my pussy.......its hurts while taking your monter cock.....plz be ahhhhhhh.....slowly.
Male- when i see you.......a monster awakes in me.....aaaahhhhhhh its feels so good.........your pussy is so tight bhabi....OOOOUUUFFFFF
Female- you are fucking me since two years.........aaaahhhhhh.....dont empty your juice in me this time plz.
Male- with so much tightness .......its unbearable to take out from your pussy...oohhhhh GOD.....I am cummingggg....bhabi
Female- aaaahhhhhh............uuuuuuuiiiiiii........mmaaaaaaaa.....i am also cumming, then suddenly thumping sounds stops
Female- ohhh god, you again filled my pussy with your load, i already having 2 babies from you and yours that impotent brother thinks , that those are from him.
By hearing that word , devika widens her eyes and looks in amazement towards varun, who was just hearing and smiling...
Varun- what mam......as we are enjoying with our sexy teacher.......he is enjoying with his bhabi, to which devika feels little embarresment and put her face down, and enters in the washroom.
As she is closing the washroom door , varun stops her and request her to not put the gate latch, as he is standing out, to which devika blushes and just put the gate without latch, varun slowly sticks his ear on washroom door and peeing sound comes............sshhshhhhhh.........eehhhhh....sshhshhshshs..........., when the peeing sounds end, varun suddenly opens the door , by which devika turns herself in amazement , to which varun hugs her tightly and put the gate latch from inside.
Now the condition is, varun is hugging devika tightly, and devika standing nude from below having her leggy on her feet and washroom door is locked from inside..........and soon varun also pull his trouser off and pulls devika’s kameez till her waist, now both are nude from below, then varun starts kissing devika on her lips.........but devika pulls herself away ......
Devika- what are you doing varun.....atleast don’t do it here
Varun- if that devar can fuck his bhabi in the washroom , then why can’t we have some fun here......with this varun again take devika in his tight embrace and again sucking her lips, after which devika surrenders to him and also take varun in her embrace and also kisses back, then varun starts rubbing the tip of his nude cock on devika,s pussy, by which both moans in pleasure but their moans ends up in heir mouth only, after sometime varun stops kissing her........
Varun- waooo....... its feels great, while doing here devika
Devika- you done.........now go out..plz
Varun- i also need to pee, but it will not come like this.......your efforts needed devika
Devika in surprise- what help you need in peeing.........no, just do it yourself
Varun- you have to hold my cock till i free myself......plz
Devika- chiiiii......no i am not goona do such thing...just do it yourself
Varun- ok, i will then not let you go from here....
Devika- what all crazy things you both are making me do......god only only knows what coming next.
Then devika holds varun cock and varun started peeing, after he finishes peeing he saw devika who is lost in admiring the hardness of his cock, to which he smiles.......
Varun- did you like it mam....then stroke it for few mins.
Devika feels embarresment, and leaves his cock, but still looking to it,
Varun- devika, howz my cock.....plz tell the truth
Devika - oohhhhh mmyyy...... ok, its very big , so nice and so hard.
Varun- did you will take it in your pussy....someday.
Devika- happppp......nooo baba......its so big and thick.....and what rubbish things you are asking me.
Varun- every girls says it first.... but when it goes inside then she have fun while jumping on it.
Devika- stop it....now, lets go anand may be waiting for us.................to which varun also agree , then both dress themselves and goes to their respective seats
[+] 5 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
CINEMA HALL FUN : SECOND HALF....................................................................................................
Anand- what taken you both so much time........ i was getting bored here, sitting alone......as devika tends to speak...
Varun- actually devika is teaching me how to pee properly, by holding my cock in her soft hands...........after hearing this devika shocked and hides her face with her hands in embarrsement..
Devika- so creepy minds you both are........alltime making me doing crazy things...that i haven’t done with my hubby also.
Anand- waaaahhhhh bro, you are lucky........... may be i be also getting the same lesson next time from her.
Varun and anand laughs at this..........with which again lights getting off , and devika starts thinking now what else they will be doing with her ( whatever it may be, but devika also enjoyed it.......because she was getting in wholesome , what she is missing in 8-10 days).....and soon 2nd half of movie started.
With the movie, their fun tales also started , now the situation is... all three are topless and enjoying their time.........varun and anand puts their cocks out , and devika is giving handjob to both of them and both boys are massaging her pussy with their hands inside her leggy, and all three are enjoying with closed eyes..........
Varun- waaaaaaaoooooo.....your soft hands always pleasures me the most
Anand- aaahhhhhh.....devika you are just incrediable.
Devika- aaaaeeeeiiiiii......uuuffffffff.....maaaaaaa......you both makes me crazy all time, and starts biting her lips.
Then varun and anand bends towards devika, and takes her boobs in their mouth and starts sucking and biting her pink nipples and giving love bites there, by which devika begins stroking their cocks with more force. After some time, varun pulls devika’s leggy completely off , at which firstly devika objects and hold her leggy, but then she leaves it, now devika is completely nude, in between these two boys in the cinema hall and varun and anand are just top less and wearing their trousers till now.
Then both boys adjust their seat handles upside, by which their seats are looking now as some little lesser than a single bed, but anyone can fully lie on it, so they make devika lie on them with her back , and starts removing their trousers , now all three are nude in that hall........
Varun- Devika, till now you saw our dual performance, but its time now for solo performance and by saying this varun who is nude now, comes and lie on devika’s nude body.
Devika is also in mood now, so she also taken varun in her tight embrace and starts smooching him and varun holds her both boobs and starts pressing them, he was pressing gently in beginning but later on he pressing them mercilessly, leaving devika to moan in pain and pleasure both, but her moans were left in her mouth only
Devika- uummmmm.......iiiiiiiiiieeemmmmmm..........uufffffffff.......aahhhhhhhhh
After it, varun adjusted his cock tip on her pussy, and starts giving strokes from above by going up and down( in such a manner that if anyone sees them then he may think that varun is fucking devika), to which devika also giving push from bottom , which created extra pleasure to both.
Then after it, he stops kissing her and comes to her boobs and starts sucking, biting and pressing them......leaving his lovebites there,
Devika- aaaahhhhhhhmmm.....uuuffff...... bbbbbeeeeeeee ssssllllooowwly
Then, varun comes to her navel area and starts biting there, which making devika to arched her back in enjoyment, then he put his fingure in her navel, starts pushing it in and out, which giving extra pleasure to devika, who is getting again wet , which helping varun cock in stroking , and with all this he is also pressing her boobs hardly.
Then varun comes up little and starts licking and biting on her armpits.......which enhancing the pleasure in devika’s body.....she is feeling very hot now...
Devika- sssshhhhhh.........iiissss..........uufffffff.........mmmaaaaa, don’t lick there, thats place are dirty with my sweat.
Varun- we like every part of your body and even your sweat also.............our sexy queen.
Now varun come to her face and starts kissing on her cheeks, her forehead and then on her lips and starts rubbing his cock on her nude pussy very roughly, by which devika starts cumming and her juice flows out from her pussy, and varun get up and come near devika’s boobs and bends himself like as he will sit on her boobs and make devika to suck his cock..........to which devika readily taken his cock in her mouth, and varun starts giving strokes in and out of her mouth..........after some time , varun started cumming , devika want to take out varun’s dick from her mouth, but varun don’t let her do and also press his cock more in her mouth........then devika had to take his full loads of cum in her mouth and sallowed it.
Then , varun leaves devika lying on their seat and gets up from her, and sits on near by vacant seat and starts relaxing, while devika still lying their only with closed eyes, having taste of varun’s juice in her mouth and relaxing with closed eyes and adjusting her breath.
After sometime , as devika was relaxing on the seat with eye closed, suddenly she feels weight on her body again, when she opens her eyes, she show anand looking in her eyes.......
Anand- aaaahhhh.......how much soft body you have.....its so great............................................to which devika blushes and turns her face on another side.
Now, anand kisses on her neck and giving lovebites there , then he comes to her boobs and starts pressing her boobs hardly, to which devika is stoping anand from being so rough , but anand is not in a mood to be gentle.....so he continue to press her boobs hardly and even bite on them, then he moves up and come near her face and starts kissing and sucking her sexy lips and slowly he holds her soft ass from behind and starts pressing it and leaving his nail marks there, by which devika moans....
Devika- mmmaaaa........uuuuuuuummmmm........aaaahhhhhhh....be gentle.......why are you so roughhhhhh.
Anand- your husband didn’t loved your body properly....your body needs our love......so plz enjoy
Devik while enjoying starts thinking- yes he is right, why my husband not loved me like this........its so incredible and now he is all time busy in his work.......plz come soon.
Now , anand comes near her pussy area and started kissing on her pussy, on her thigh and even given some lovebites there also, then anand inserted his one fingure in devika’s pussy and started pulling it in and out ,after some time he put his one more fingure and increases the force more by pulling his fingures in and out............which devika unable to handle much and soon reached to climax with heavy loads of juices and drenching anand’s hand, who starts licking her juice from his hands while seeing in to her eyes, which makes devika to close her eyes in shame, after it he makes devika to get up from the seat, then anand sits there and puts his both hands no her shoulders to make her sit on the floor.........and rest devika already understood.
Devika in no mood to stop them, sits on the floor nudely, and takes anand’s cock in her hands and starts sucking and giving blowjob as a hungry witch......after sometime anand discharges his all loads in her mouth to which devika also taken fully in her mouth and sallowed it, some drops of anand’s juice came out from her mouth, to which devika takes it in with her one fingure, and looks towards both of them and passes smile ..............
Devika- see what you guys made your favourite teacher................now your teacher is all nude lying on the floor and you both sitting on the chairs.
Varun- we also love to see you in this pose always.................you are really sexy women we have find till date.
And with this devika begains to stand up, but anand stops her and made her sit again.
Devika- whats more left now anand, you both ate me fully in name of seeing the movie.....then what else left......c’mone the movie is soon to be end , give my clothes back.
Varun- we will only give your clothes on one condition??????
Devika- whatttttttt........you both are just unstoppable.....and whats that condition??
Anand- you have to repeat and say to us ....what we make you to speak, then only we will give your clothes.
Devika- aaahhhhhhh.......looks like you both having another mischief in your mind....ok what i want too say??
Varun- first say.....................how you feel both cocks in your mouth??
Devika-whattttt.......its so embarcing( but devika has no time to resists) ok, they are very big , thick and i liked them much
Anand- ok now say,” you will always be hungry to take our cocks in your mouth, whatever the place will be”
Devika blushed- aammmm......i willll......like your cocks and will suck them whatever the place will be..
Varun- if your husband , and we two are nude infront of you and making you to suck our dicks...then whose cock will you suck first.
Devika in utter shame closes her face with her hands, and taken a deep breath and she knows what the two boys wants to hear from her, so........................
Devika- i will suck you both.......your both monsterous cock will always be first in my mouth...... now plz give me my clothes.
After which varun and anand laughs and gives her clothes back, to which she wear in hurry as the movie almost ended....
After sometime , lights again started and everyone starts get up from their seats......and with this varun, anand and devika also gets up and comes out with the crowd.
Devika who applied sindoor and bindi on her forehand and wore mangalsutra as a sign she is married and applied lipstick on her lips , before going out for the movie with varun and anand.......now when they came out after the end of the movie , it was now some other devika who hairs was completely messed up, her sindoor is spread up near her forehead, her bindi is not there , her all lipstick is disappeared and her mangalsutra is not hanging properly in her neck.
[+] 8 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply
great great update
Like Reply
Mind blowing update
Let's expose her in public to turn her slut by slow seduction.....so that she begging for dick inside her so badly
Like Reply
Fucking hot update

Make her beg. She became butch within  hours. Let boys tease her so wild and badly, that she begs to come in. 

But please there's hises where there should be hers. Do correct before posting .
yourock

ఏ కథ చదివినా ఒక like and comment చేస్తే రచయితలకు ప్రోత్సాహంగా ఉంటుంది. అలాగే వారు మన కోసం ఇంకా మంచిగ కథ రాస్తారు అని నా ఉద్దేశం.
Like Reply
Thank you for massive super update
Like Reply
We get the update tonight for bonus part of cinema hall part??
Like Reply
sexitingly erotic narration at its best.
Like Reply
(01-11-2023, 04:24 PM)Devid56 Wrote: We get the update tonight for bonus part of cinema hall part??

Bro the movie is over now and so the cinema part is also over..........but ya one thing I can say that, birthday celebration is not over yet......it's just started.......in coming episodes you will be more erotic session......till then hold your cocks and pussies...and be waiting....
Like Reply
(01-11-2023, 06:03 PM)Gauravbaba Wrote: Bro the movie is over now and so the cinema part is also over..........but ya one thing I can say that, birthday celebration is not over yet......it's just started.......in coming episodes you will be more erotic session......till then hold your cocks and pussies...and be waiting....

It is very hard to resist bro....
I am not want to dry my cock for a single minute without thinking Devika pussy juice....
Like Reply
Great work...keep it up
Like Reply
What a sexy update you are giving.....keep going like this ....you had written very sexy updates
Like Reply
DEVIKA MIND WASH..................................................................................................................

While walking out from the cinema hall, devika was in deep thought, about all three have done in the cinema hall, now varun and anand will look her as some characterless woman......ohhhh god..how will she face them now.
Meanwhile, varun and anand is overjoyed, what they have done in the cinema hall, and also looking forward to enjoy more with their devika mam, they have no idea about what devika mam is thinking after coming out, as devika is walking ahead of varun and anand.
Then suddenly devika step on some slippery thing, which make devika to fall backward, but varun and anand sensed it on a very right moment, and they hold devika from falling..........but, while holding devika, both of their one hand came on devika ‘s ass and other hand on her boobs .....in manner of to hold her from both sides, devika also came out from her thought with this and........
Devika- O MY GOD......aaahhhhhh....uuffffffffffffffffff, and devika looks back and saw cunning smile on both boys faces.............as if they saying to devika, nice try of enjoying more after the cinema, but there was tears in devika’s eyes.
Varun- what happened devika........why you are crying?????
Anand- did you got hurt somewhere devika???
Devika with head down signalled no by moving her head, and still looking down only.
Varun and anand sensed it- then why are you crying????
(Luckly no one saw them, as they were the last one coming out from the cinema hall)
Anand- plz tell devika, what happened...........you were enjoying with us so much inside cinema hall and now you are crying. With this...........................
Devika- i am feeling very ashamed what i have done inside, i was totally nude in public there, what if somebody saw me like this, and he may takes pictures and might have blackmailed me like that rahim.
Varun- devika i can totally understand what you are thinking now...........you might be thinking that you are nude in the hall, you have cheated your husband , you lost your dignity with your hands and all that.......but you forgot that we are also nude with you in that hall and you also enjoyed very much with us.
Anand- look devika.........................no one cares about anyone now days, and you are not alone there, we are also there to cover you, so feel free what we have done inside
Varun- devika did you remember, that bhabi and devar when we are in washroom area, they were doing from 2 years, but still they were doing fearless in washroom today...................so, it only can be said as you was doing this today for the first time, thats why you were feeling it..........but as we are now secret friends...soon you will be fine with it.
Devika( with all mind washing explainantion)- hmmm......but how can i dare to be nude in hall???
Anand- no it was not your fault............it was your husband fault,
Devika- My husband fault....!!!!! what are you saying.......are you out of your mind, anand.
Anand- yes it was your husband only, who left you thirsty for sex and gone to work..........you were missing his manly love these days..and when you got us......then it was just you were fulfilling your thirst of sex with us....you nothing done wrong.....its just your husband fault who make you do this
Varun(in amazement) thinking what anand has said, with this now there were two chances, firstly devika will be convinced what anand has said, and again they can enjoy devika, and secondly devika might opposed it, then condition will be more challenging and his birthday celebration will come to an end here only.
(but may be today destiny is with varun and anand only)
Whatever anand said has made a positive response in devika mind, why which devika also started thinking that way only.
Devika(thinking)- fault of my husband......eemmmmmm.....may be anand is right, if my hubby is there with me these days, so i may be not hungry for sex this much.........and which also not make me do such things , as i done today publically in the cinema hall.
Devika- anand you may be right, but how much i can be so open that i haven’t thought for a while and done this.
Varun- devika thats because of your increasing thristness for sex these days...........and you only said that our cocks are just double from your husband cock, so when we were giving love to you in the hall, so it was your that thirtness of sex who make you do that.
Devika is slowly feeling comfortable now, and both boys trying full to make her fall at their side only.
Anand- trust us devika.......we will never land you in trouble, you are safe with us.
With this devika also smiled, and anand and varun also smiled looking devika, but their smile is not for that they make devika comfortable but its for they can now enjoy her more as per their plan, from which devika was unaware.
Varun- so from now , our devika is ready to take our cocks anytime and everywhere????
Devika- hhhhaaaawwww......not anytime and everywhere........we will have to see according to the situation.
Anand- thats like our devika, accha guys wait here i am in a urgent need to go for pee......and devika plz come with me , and teach me also how to pee properly.
Devika- haapppppppp...........go yourself alone, that time varun tricked me, with this, all three laughed.
After anand leaved for washroom, varun and devika was only there............................
Varun- so our sexy queen devika.......when you will be taking our monster cocks again between your beautifull lips.
Devika- are your hunger not satisfied , with all that you both done with me in the cinema hall……and still asking for more.
Varun- the more we enjoy you , the more our hunger increases………..see still our cocks are ready to be sucked by you….with this varun holds devika’s hand and put it on his cock, by which devika also feeling wetness in her pussy again.
Devika- you both are such a hungry basratrds, that if you will enjoy me whole day , then also your hunger will not be satisfied.
Varun- waaaoooo devika………..how correctly you assumed us, with this both started laughing.
Devika- shut uppppppppppp………when will anand come now.
Varun- why to wait for anand while standing here, lets have a quick session , behind that truck standing,
Devika- noo…..not at all in open….somebody will definitely see us.
Varun- no one can see us, as it is so much darker there……with this varun holds devika’s hand and pulled her behind that truck.
Devika- no varun….it will not be safe here,
Varun- stop worrying……..and lets enjoy,………………………………………………………………………..and varun holds devika’s both hands and pulls it upwards and made devika to rest on her back with the standing truck………………….due to the pulling by varun, and by thinking what varun will do now with her ,devika was breathing fastly which making her naked boobs inside her kameez to go up and down…………..he saw devika,s boobs like a hungry lion.
Devika (liked how varun pulled her and now how he is seeing her boobs)- ohhhh god, plz don’t look me like this varun……I am feeling shy……..it is like you will soon tear my all clothes and will make me nude here in open.
Varun(with cunning smile)- wao…………… what a good idea devika, great I will tear your all clothes right now.
Devika ( in fear)- then how will I go to my home…..no, do whatever you want like this only.
Varun- hhhahahahhaha……. That’s what I want to hear from you, my sexy baby.
Devika- hhhhhaaaaawwwww…………you again tricked me…….you are very bad.
With this , varun started kissing devika’s lips wildly, in starting devika tried varun to be slow but varun continued kissing like this only, later on devika also started enjoying this and she takes varun in her tight embrace and same varun was doing.They were sticking to each other so tightly that even the air can’t pass by them, and by this devika’s soft boobs are getting crushed with varun hard chest, and his cock again starting getting rubbed by devik’s pussy.
While kissing varun, devika don’t know when her chunni fell on ground, and now varun’s hands was playing with her back, so he opened her kameez zip fully and inserted his hand under her kameez and started playing with her nude back and leaving his nail marks there. Devika with closed eyes was just enjoying the kissing and rubbings of varun on her body.
After playing with devika’s back , varun shifted his hands on devika’s soft ass and started pressing and massaging them from above her white leggy. Later on, varun inserted his hands inside her leggy and started pressing her ass more wildly, leaving his nail marks there also, where anand’s nail marks are already there, on which devika opened her eyes and moaned and then again continue kissing varun on his lips.
Devika- aaahhhhhhhhhhh……..ooooooommmmaaaaaaaaaa………..be gentle my boy………uuuuuuummmmmmmmmm
Varun- mmmmaaaaahhhhhhhh…………your body don’t want gentle treatment………it likes our rough treatment only, …………………………………with this devika pulled varun holding his shirt collar to her side and again started kissing him wildly, this time now devika inserted her hands from below his shirt and playing and putting her nail marks there.
Till now varun has brought his hands in front and starts massaging her both boobs, later on varun started pressing her boobs wildly , on the other side devika is now enjoying the wildness of varun on her body and with the continous rubbing of varun’s cock, devika’s pussy was very much wet now…..and varun sensed it……..so he stops kissing devika, and opens his eyes and just looking to devika’s face , which is saying that she is feeling hot now, soon devika opened her eyes slowly looking to varun for why he stopped kissing her…………………..
Varun- looks like, somebody is very much wet down and needs little licking there,……………………………………………..on which devika looks down in shame and says yes by waiving her head up and down. After which, without wasting more time , varun kneels down on the floor and holds the elastic of devika’s white leggy, devika was in no mood to resist so varun in one go pulls down her leggy to her foot and our devika is again all nude now from below.
Varun started kissing and licking devika’s hot pussy vigoriously, which making devika to jump in excitement and pleasure, because of which devika put her both hands on varun’s head and pushes more into her pussy and moaning in pleasure…………….
Devika- oooooooooooooooaaaa…………..aaahhhhhhhmmaaaaaa……..uuuuffffffff…………eat my pussy you hungry bastard……just eat your teacher’s whole body………..ummmmmmmmmm…..its feeling great……..jjjjjuuuuussssttttt sssssuuuuccccccckkkkkk mmmmmeeee hhaaarrder……….i am cummmmmmmming………………………………………..with this devika starts cumming while jerking her whole body…….and all juice is taken my varun in his mouth without wasting a single drop of devika’s pussy love juice.
After cumming devika was tired , so she kneels down while adjusting her breath, to which varun sees devika likes this, and gives a kiss on devika’s soft lips and stands up……………………..within no time varun looses his pants and within no time his pants was also on his feets.
Devika seeing him, understood what she has to do………so she takes his erect cock in her soft hands and starts stroking it, to this varun moans in excitement……….oooooooommmmmmmaaaaaa………….your hands are just suberb…………plz suck it you hungry teacher.
Devika takes varun’s cock near her mouth, puts her tongue out and starts touching it on varun’s cock and then starts sucking his cock like an ice cream, after sometime she taken his full cock in her mouth and starts sucking it slowly……….which making varun hard to handle so he holds devika’s head and inserted his full cock in devika’s mouth and started pulling his cock in and out speedily.
Varun’s cock was now touching devika’s throat, making for her unbearable situation, and so she starts making sound, but all her sound submerged in her mouth only……..
Devika- uuuuummmmmmmm……uuuuuuuuuu………hhhmmmmmmmm…….nnnnnuuuuuuuuuu…….mmmmmmm
Varun is showing no sign to stop and doing mouth fucking devika with full force now, to avoid imbalancing, devika has to put her hands on varun’s nude ass and pressed it with her nails which creating extra pleasure for varun, then after some time varun unloaded his full loads of his juice in to devika’s mouth, and leaved her now.
What a erotic scene was it, varun was standing and adjusting his breath, and still his cock discharging his juice and our devika with her kameez open and leggy on her foot lieing on the ground, breathing heavengly and some of varun’ love juice is coming from her mouth along with her saliva and also coughing.
Varun- this was the best blowjob I can ever get in my life………thanks devika ….it was just incredible
Devika- you rascal…………………how forceibly you done with me, I cant even breath also…..but you keep pushing your cock in and out from my mouth………….thats so insane…..thank god…….you cummed soon…..
Varun- ohhh sorry devika……….when you put your tongue tip on my cock, it feels something great, I never experienced till now……….so cannot handle it more and fucked your mouth….really sorry for it.
Devika- aaaahhhhhhhh…..iiiiittttttssssssssss oooohhkkkkkk……uuuuummmmaaaaa my mouth , its paining now,
Varun- I understand devika, now we need to dress up quickly, as anand may be coming in any second, if he finds you like this then you may also suck his cock like this only………………on which devika quickly stands up adjust her clothes along with varun and comes out in open area and starts waiting for anand. Soon they saw anand coming……….
Anand- hey guys, I hope you not waited much for me.
Varun- not at all bro, till you released yourself, we were teaching each other something secret about cock sucking ……that was incredible……is it devika.
Devika blushing very much and feeling ashamed of what varun done with her few mins ago- uuummmmmmm yes….it was really incredible and winked her eye to varun.
Anand- why all time, devika teaches you her secret lessons of …….why not me
Varun- no worries bro……you will also get on your birthday….just be happy………………………………..and with this devika and varun looks to each other(hiding from anand)….and passes smile to each other, but varun smile is just for like saying soory to devika for being so rough and smile of devika is just to comfort varun…that no worries I really liked it…..it was new to me.
Like Reply
Devika husband should see the love bites and think that she is cheating him and he should divorce her citing all these. After divorce, these boys should make her a prostitute.
Like Reply
Erotic
Like Reply
Very nice update.. loved it
Like Reply
Just Amazing no words to say.....
Like Reply
Super writing. 

Keep devika hanging to their dicks. Let her eat them and they eat her more. Make all three of them drenched in sweat and juices.
yourock

ఏ కథ చదివినా ఒక like and comment చేస్తే రచయితలకు ప్రోత్సాహంగా ఉంటుంది. అలాగే వారు మన కోసం ఇంకా మంచిగ కథ రాస్తారు అని నా ఉద్దేశం.
Like Reply
short but sweet
Like Reply
There are too much time cummings occurs that's like some unrealistic so try to reduce cummings incident and convert them to climax section so that she begging for dick inside her mercilessly .....
Like Reply