Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba
Anand- maaaaaammm.......wait, varun is also coming, he is also not sleeping, for discussing about his birthday celebration.
Devika- aaahhhhh....ok
Suddenly a message came on a group with name SECRET FRIENDS, when devika open it, it was a group of devika , varun and anand, which varun has created right now only.
Varun- hey everybody......, and mam is it ok to have three of us in a group.
Anand- hey bro....... its great.
Devika- no issue varun...... its us only, so no problem
Varun- so , you both are also not sleeping as me
Anand- yes, and you know bro, you came on a very right time, devika mam is telling about her lighthouse secret romance with us
Varun- so, did i miss something
Devika- you creepy anand............its not like that varun, he is only asking questions about that incident, and forcing me to give answers.
Varun- hhahahhahahha........so till where you guys are upto now.
Anand- varun bro, i am asking mam, that yesterday she sucked and played with both of our cocks, so whose cock she like most.........but she is not giving answer .
Devika- its so embarrassing to answer these question, its not possible for me, after all i am married also
Varun- mam first of all, in this group we three are only there, so no one will come to know about it, and now i also want to continue with thesame question
Devika- you also.........ooohhh god, actually there was no proper light , so i haven’t seen properly, so how can i answer it.
Anand- wait mam...!!!!!!!
Varun- ok mam, waitttttt!!!!!!!!!!
Devika- ok, but why.......
Suddenly two images came, one from each anand and varun

Anand cock

Varun cock
Devika- what the hell are you both doing.........why you are sending your private photos to me.
Varun- mam relax, you only said, due to poor lighting , you not seen our cocks.....so we send it here , now tell mam plz
Devika- you both are so creepy minds.........and you are also making me the same.
Anand – mam plz tell na....plz plz
Devika- (while seeing images devika is getting wet ) uuummmmm............ i think both having the same type......... i don’t think may be there is any difference.
Anand- is it so mam..........then wether hour hubby cock is same as ours
Devika- shut up.........plz stop it......thats something personal now.
Varun- mam, don’t worry , no one will ever come to know about this group......plz mam be frank with us.........you can also ask such questions from us
Devika ( in huge shame)- you both having much bigger than him, he may be having just half of you both........now happy
Anand- very much happy...........ohhkkkkkkk
Varun- mam its not that we only will ask questions from you, you can also ask questions from us(varun said this to make devika comfortable with these chat)
Devika- i am not a rascal as you both are
Varun- plz mam, ask a question from us ...plz us .....atleast just for helping you in these days.
Devika( now devika cannot ignore, as she not want to make both of them feel bad)- ohhkkk.........which thing you both like most yesterday night withme??????? Ohhh god its so embarrassing.....how can i ask such question
Anand- relax mam, nothing to worry here, you and our chat are safe here.
Varun- mam, i like when we are kissing you on your lips and with one hand rubbing your pussy wilding.
Anand- mam, my favourite one was, when we are sucking your soft boobs........they are so soft that i want to be lost in them forever.
Devika( feeling wet in her panty and also started enjoying the chat with both boys, but she cannot surrender herself so easily)- ccchiiiiiiiii.............you both are so evil minded........oh god.....how will i face you both tomorrow in the school .
Anand- just with a beautifull smile on your soft lips, and also showing your sexy navel
Devika- shut your mmouth, anand.........i am not going to do anything in the school
Varun- oohhhh mam....... it means whatever we want you will do it here without any problem ??????
Anand and varun both were laughing with this
Devika also smiling- what you both about me...... you both completely change after that lighthouse incident
Varun- yes mam, because we have no idea about your sexy body before that lighthouse incident.
Anand- guys it late night now, lets sleep but mam just a last wish plz mam
Devika- what now...... anand!!!!!!!!!!!
Anand- plz send your photo what you are wering now, and also showing ur sexy clevage a little
Varun- plz mam.............we promise it will be last one from our side this night...plz mam
Devika- ooohhhh god........what you both are making me do.....ok wait

[Image: devika.jpg]

[Image: devika.jpg]

[Image: varun-cock.jpg]
sourceamerica

[Image: anand-cock.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice update
yourock

ఏ కథ చదివినా ఒక like and comment చేస్తే రచయితలకు ప్రోత్సాహంగా ఉంటుంది. అలాగే వారు మన కోసం ఇంకా మంచిగ కథ రాస్తారు అని నా ఉద్దేశం.
Like Reply
Nice writing, interesting
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for next one please do something spicy and big .......
Like Reply
Nice one
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-3398.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Susheela143's post
Like Reply
Devika Mam is like this
Like Reply
Devika has declared that her husband has small cock and less than half of their size, now the boys know how to make her their slut. good going.
Like Reply
Guys, I am really happy to see such a nice response till now, so I have a surprise for you all, that next episode will the biggest episodes, but still there will be no fucking, but 300% seduction , so there might be some delay in giving the next episode , so to make it interesting it will need time..........till then keep stroking your cocks and finger your pussy
[+] 2 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply
(29-10-2023, 05:30 PM)Gauravbaba Wrote: Guys, I am really happy to see such a nice response till now, so I have a surprise for you all, that next episode will the biggest episodes, but still there will be no fucking, but 300% seduction , so there might be some delay in giving the next episode , so to make it interesting it will need time..........till then keep stroking your cocks and finger your pussy

Please bro do it fast as soon as possible we can't wait anymore........
Like Reply
Will the boys make her to hate her husband from bottom of her heart by giving her pleasures like never before. Will she divorce her husband and become slut of these boys. Waiting to see how the life of devika gonna change.
Like Reply
Waiting for both boys suck devika milk.
Like Reply
Waiting bhai
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
(29-10-2023, 05:30 PM)Gauravbaba Wrote: Guys, I am really happy to see such a nice response till now, so I have a surprise for you all, that next episode will the biggest episodes, but still there will be no fucking, but 300% seduction , so there might be some delay in giving the next episode , so to make it interesting it will need time..........till then keep stroking your cocks and finger your pussy

When the next update coming????
Like Reply
guys.........here the multi dhamaka update ...........read it and enjoy.and plz give your true feedback..........and i would request you all that everyboy and every girl will message me privately of much he or she masturbate after reading this update....
[+] 1 user Likes Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply
Devika- now happy......????you both will really make be crazy one day.

Anand- mam, you made our night with this image,who will say you are married and a mother of a child......you are looking like a college going student.

Devika- stop it......anand, especially you make me feel ashamed of what i am doing, and varun are you there???????

Varun ( enjoying anand poking to devika mam)- yes mam, I am here only.

Devika- anand is saying you have any plans about your birthday celebrations

Varun- ohhh yes devu mam......!!!!

Devika- aahhaa.... from devika to devu mam..........God only knows what coming next.

Anand- soon it will be devu darling........hahahahhahhaha

Devika- haaappppp.....just be quite.

Varun....... keeping jokes aside mam, actually my family is going to my maternal uncle place urgently , and i am only left alone in the house as next month class tests are going to start, so i am thinking to celebrate my birthday with just you and anand.

Devika(by seeing varun concern for class test, she is really impressed by it)- thats great varun, keep it up.............and why with me only, where are your other friends

Varun- actually mam, you are special for me and anand too, before you........we were just like spoiled one.......but with you we understood our value and now we are on a right track, so i want to really make this birthday very special with you.

Anand- bro......am i also there , or just you and devika mam will have fun......hahhaha

Varun- ofcourse bro......you are my best friend.

Devika- thats very nice of you varun , and varun do you also feel that somebody wants a serious beating from me ( for anand)????
Anand( understood what devika is saying)- yes mam, i am ready for it, but not with your hands but with your sexy body.

Devika( by sexy body devika cheeks become red in blush)- sshuuutttt up yr....by again and again, i think i have only done mistake with becoming frank with you guys.

Anand- noooooo mam, sorry ...... but plz be as you are now.
Devika- good boy then....... accha varun then whats your plan.

Varun- actually devu mam, i not came to conclusion yet........ but may be i will inform you tomorrow in school.
Devika- ok dear, ok guys its late ...... now just go to sleep , will meet tomorrow in school.
Varun and anand- ok mam.....Good night.

Then anand message varun , and asking for the plans, to enjoy with their devika mam.
Anand- hey bro..........when you have started concerning about this class tests
Varun- relax bro........ it is just to keep our devika in our side......and bro i have really awsome plane by which we can enjoy with devika mam very much.
Anand- so, what the plan then?????
Varun- not now bro, lets meet tomorrow in school.
Anand- ok, its sounding like you planned really something like just incredible.
After this, both varun and anand goes to sleep , for enjoying there dreams full of devika, but devika is awake, there is no sleep in her eyes,
Devika( while thinking and talking to herself only).........................................................................

Devika- these two are just crazy with me...... all time making me laugh and also poking me ( for anand), and they having so courage that they send their private photo to me, with this she suddenly goes to her phone galllery and admiring both boys monstrous cocks again.
Devika- my god, look at them.............they are so big, with this devika feeling some sensation in her pussy and slowly her one hand goes down and she touches her pussy area and was surprised to know, she was wet between her legs.
Devika- ooohhhhh my....... why i am feeling this ......... oh god plz forgive me

Then she called her husband to have some quality time with him, but as usual he was busy, which make devika really angry and she throw her phone on the bed. Then after some time, she goes to washroom and one by one all her clothes are off from her body in few seconds only, and she start admiring her nude body infront of the mirror.
Devika(putting one finger on her lips)- they say i have soft lips like rose petals, anyone cannot resist himself to chew them off, then she put her hands on her boobs and thinking that boys says they are very much arousing that anyone feels difficult to put eyes off from them.....ooohhhhhh god.....why they says so for me..........and they like my waist so much.......what why is it so....as everyone has same like this only na..............and with this she put his one fingure on her pussy and closes her eye and lighthouse incident happened between them comes infront of her, and she starts finguring her pussy......soon she starts moaning in pleasure........aahhhhhhh.....uuufffff........oooohhhhh......mmmmaaaaaaaa.......yyes.......suck them.......ooohhhhh mmaaa presss them more wildly .......ahhhhhhhh its so great...., but suddenly her baby starts crying and she comes in to reality and runs towards her baby, and started feeding her baby nudely only.
Devika( while feeding her baby nudely)- ooohhh god......what i was doing in the washroom couples of minutes ago..... oooo my ... now how will i face them in school tomorrow.
After some time baby again sleeps, and with him devika also sleeps nudely in her bedroom.
Next morning.............devika wakes up at 6:00 am , and soon she realises that she slept nudely last night, and with it she begins thinking what she done last night before sleep.

Devika( putting her both hands on her face and blushing)- oooohhhhh god, how could i do this and now how will i face both of them in school today..........ohhhh my workholic hubby where are you , it is happening just because of you only...why you have no time for your wife.....plz come soon
After it devika starts getting ready for school, after taking bath she remember anand words( mam just come with your sexy smile and showing little of your sexy navel).........flowing in it devika chooses navy blue saree with black blouse which is little more back less than she usually wear for the school.
When she was ready for the school....... she for the last time came infront of the mirror and check herself and again anand words strike her mind( to come with come navel visible), and soon she shift her saree little from her navel area and smiles on herself , and suddenly.......

Devil devika- ohhhh my dear........ you look really hot and sexy.....you will really blow thats two rascals for sure....

Devika- haapppppp....and adjust her saree back and gives a kiss to her baby and leaves for the school.
[+] 3 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply
IN THE SCHOOL..........................................................................................................................
Anand is eagerly waiting for varun to come , so that he can ask for his plan.
After some time, varun came and....
Varun- how are you bro...........did you sleep well last night.
Anand- bro leave all that, firstly tell what you decided for your birthday celebration........plz bro
Varun- relax bro.........i will surely tell you very soon.
Anand- plz bro.....i can’t wait for this anymore.
Varun- ok ok wait....... listen now.............my birthday celebration starts with a today’s night show of movie in 09:00 pm – 12:00 am , then..................and anand suddenly interput in between,
Anand- night show of the movie........which one and where..????
Varun- relax bro, let me speak........ so you remember that SADA BHAAR MULTIPLEX, which is some 15 kms away from the main city and the only transportation available to reach there is old city bus, which takes atleast 1 hour to reach there.........so we have plenty of time with our devika and the movie name is also a surprise for you.... so just wait and watch.
Anand- in your plan, it is just movie only or something else also.
Varun- yes bro, movie is just the starting of it..........
Anand- wao bro great..
Varun- we will be having plenty of time with devika mam in bus ride and also while watching movie, and there no one will be disturbing us, as i booked full row for just three of us.........after it we will be going to hotel for one night stay.......... as after 12 :00 am no bus available to return back to city.... so we all three will stay in the nearby hotel.
Anand couldn’t control and starts massaging his cock over his pants- in hotel........!!!!!, then what
Varun- yes and i already booked a room nearby that multiplex.......having just a single double bed for all three of us, there we will celebrate my birthday in full swing, and then after returning to home in morning , then we will go for dinner , and will see after it what else we can do..........so here my plans ends.
Anand- waaooo bro......its just superb.....lets get free from the school till 4:00 pm, then we will arrange things for your birthday and our celebration.
Varun- arranging things..........what things??????
Anand- lots of condom packets..... to enjoy with devika mam whole night.
Varun- no bro, we will not fuck her till she herself want to get fucked by us.
Anand- ok bro..... its your call.
Then the school periods starts...........after 3rd period, here comes the period of their sex queen devika mam.
As devika enters in the classroom, all students settles themself, but varun and anand is continuously looking to devika only with a open mouth, because she is looking really fucking hell beauty............while same devika is also searching both varun and anand in the class , when she saw that both of his rascals sitting at the very last bench, she passes smiles at them.
Varun- look at this fucking beauty.....she is looking so sexy today,
Anand(while putting his cock out from his pant and stroking it)- yes bro, i cant wait even for todays evening with this
Varun saw what anand is doing- you are really crazy..bro
Soon devika starts his class and all students focus in their books , then devika started roaming while teaching in the class, then slowly she moves towards varun and anand.
When varun and anand also saw that, their boner rises in full swing........and there devika passes a sexy smile and slowly look around in the class and slowly she shift her saree from her navel while walking towards them.
With this , both varun and anand are amazed and started stroking their cocks continuously, and when devika reached near both of them, she saw that both of them were stroking their cocks.
Devika with utter surprise looks at them and suddenly turns around to control herself..........she thinks thats their cocks are really fucking big as they showed yesterday, but why they are doing in the class as anyone can see them, then suddenly message tone buzzes in her mobile, there is a message from anand in the group.
When devika opens it, she was more surprised as it was a image in which both is showing their cocks with their juice coming out........and written , your love juice is ready our sexy mam.
Devika( smiling silently abd replied)- you rascal, stop doing this or otherwise i will put both of you out from the class.
Varun- mam what our fault, if our sexy mam takes her class in sexy attire and showing his mind blowing navel to there innocent students....then what else we can do mam.
Devika- who innocent....... you guys????? What a joke , and sees to them with a smile.
After it nothing much happened, but varun and anand wrere eagerly waiting to get day off quickly, but today they are feeling that how long this day is going, and when they will meet their devika mam privately. At 03:45 pm , as soon as last period gets over, they rushes to devika mam cabin, but to their utter shock , she was not there in her cabin, both waiting outside her cabin then suddenly devika comes from principal cabin and looks towards varun and anand........
Devika- ahhaaa.......... why you both are still here you innocent rascals...!!!!!
Varun and anand sheepishly smiled and looked towards devika
Varun- actually mam we made plans regarding my birthday celebration.
Devika- ohhkkkkk wait......not here , somebody may see us, come to my cabin
When all three of them settles themself in devika cabin, then anand................
Anand- Mam today you are ravishing beauty...... we all time just admiring you only when you were taking our class
Devika- i know that, what are you both were doing after seeing me.............. and not repeat it in my class or otherwise i will not be friend and will take you as students only and will go to principal for this.
Varun – ok mam, sorry for that, but we also saw something unexpected today, so we can’t control ourself.........today you are really like ravishing beauty.
Devika blushing – its ok now, thanks for the comments.........now tell what you both have decided for the celebration.
Varun- first mam, promise us that you will not deny any of our plans.......plz mam.
Devika- ohhhh god........you are both crazy....ok I believes you.
Varun- ok then, celebration starts from today night with a movie night show 09:00-12:00, after it I will cut the cake in my house, and then next day i.e., we all three will we going for a dinner in late evening. ( here varun purposely , not disclose they will stay in the hotel after movie)
Devika- movie night show with your teacher.........then going for dinner.....great going by my students.
Anand- mam plz, just now you said that you are our friend, so friend can go to anytime movie show.
Varun- but mam, all city cinema hall was fully booked already , but i got our tickets booked in SADA BHAAR MULTIPLEX, which is 15 kms away from the city, and only transportation is old city bus, which takes 1 hour to reach there so we will catch bus at 08:00 pm from old bus stop.
(devika till date, haven’t experienced any local bus ride, so she has no idea about the rush in these buses)
Devika- night show and old city bus will it be save............???
Varun- don’t worry mam, we will be there with you, but mam i have a request from you , that can you come in anything else except saree, as we want to see how our beautifull mam looks like in other get ups.
Devika smiling- i completely trust you guys, ok i will really see to it, and will not disappoint you
Anand- then what you will wear..........jeans top, gown or anything else
Devika- why you are jumping to know....... i will wear my favourite pink kammez and white leggy.
Anand- ok mam, but plz let your hairs open, you looks really hot in it.
Devika- happppppp you rascal!!!!!!!!!
Varun- keeping jokes asides, mam actually one more request it there from you , but may be may not fulfil it, and i also not know how will i say that to you.
Devika- don’t worry varun, just say it........after all we are friends now.
Varun- mam can you just come in that pink kammez and leggy only.
Devika- yes varun, i already said i will wear them na......then whats the point.
Varun- its not that mam, actually can you be in just that dress without any of your inner wear........it should be just your dress only.
Devika and anand both were in shock while hearing this from varun, for anand it is like, what varun is trying to do in the celebration, and for devika it is like ohhh my god, how can i come in just dress without any bra and panty...... ohhhh god it will be so embarrsing.
Devika- varun.........how will it be possible....that will be so embarrsing also for me to come with you guys without my inners.
Varun- plz mam, it will really make my birthday very special.........and don’t worry, if you want then we both also be not wearing any inners inside.
Anand is continusly looking varun face is excitement.
Devika- ok give me some time for it.... i will inform you in the group.
Then varun and anand leaves for their home, and devika still sitting in her cabin, and thinking about that second wish from varun.
Devika- what crazy things , these boys are wanting me to try these days.......how can i be without my inners and go outside with them...........but varun so heartfully requested me.......then how can i deny it.........but it will be so embarsing also......oohhh god.
Then devika comes to her house, play with her baby.....then freshen up..and lies in the bed, then suddenly a message comes, it is group message, by which devika blushed a little.
Varun- hey mam, hope you reached home...............so now can i ask what you decided about my second wish......look mam i am not forcing you but if you do that , it will be like birthday gift from your side to me......plz mam.
Devika- think for a while and replied- YESS!!!!
Anand – what yes mam, plz say it fully.....we want to hear.
Devika- anand why you are jumping in middle, its so embarrsing for me....u know.
Varun- sorry from his side, but plz say mam????
Devika- ohhhh god... you also.. ok, i am ready to be in your birthday celebration without my inners, now happy( with this devika feels chilling sensation in her body).
Varun- ok mam, then we all will meet at 07:45 pm in evening at old bus stop, plz mam be on time.
Devika- ok varun, i will definetly be there
Varun- one last thing mam, if you want we can hire an auto , and will come together at the old bus stop.
Devika- ya.... thats better varun.
Varun- ok mam, we will pick you up in auto then by 07:30 pm.
Then devika have her lunch and takes a nap for 1-2 hours,, and wakes up at 06:00 pm in the evening, then she freshen up, and starts getting ready for varun ‘s birthday celebration as per varun’s requests.
Devika opens her wardrobe and takes out her all time favourite pink kameez and white leggy with a matching white chunni for it.
When devika gets ready,she was just in pink kameez which has a zip till her lower back and white leggy only, with hairs fully open, she applies little makeup, ......then she looks herself in the mirror and starts blushing , because the excitement of being without inners infront of her students makes her little aroused, by which her pink nipples are getting erect, so she hides them with the matching white chunni , which is little transparent.
Then she takes her baby and leave him with her in laws..........and starts waiting for varun and anand, at 07:46 pm varun calls her to come out, as they were waiting for her in the auto only outside her society.
When she comes outside, varun and anand sitting on the either side of the auto and leaving sitting space for her in the middle, so she smiles and just when she comes in auto the auto starts and moves forward, by which devika loses balance and sits on varun’s lap and suddenly......
Devika and varun moans in pleasure, as not only devika is without her inners but both boys are also with no inners, and when she falls on varun, his erect cock touches with devika pussy from below, then both adjust themselves , now anand and varun on corners and devika in the middle smiling while thinking what happened few seconds ago, then suddenly...............
Varun comes near to devika ear- mam, i cant believe you are without your inners with us right now.
Devika- how you know, i am having no inners ????
Varun smiles a bit- just by that pleasurable accident when you were coming in the auto.
Devika- stop it varun , its just an accident.
Varun- don’t worry mam, to comfort you we both are also without any inners.
Devika in shock and surprise looks to both of them , and in return both also passes smile, and devika also starts blushing.
Devika- so which movie we are going, varun
Varun- mam its, FIFTY SHADES OF GREY , a hollywood movie.
As anand hears the movie name, his eyes widens up in utter excitement, but devika has no idea about that movie , so she thinks it may be any action movie.
As they were chit chatting in the auto while going to the bus stop, suddenly their auto takes a sharp turn, by which devika loses her balance to avoid anything she hurridly catch a pole and closes her eyes in fear, but suddenly.................
Anand- aaahhhhh............(actually devika in hurry had caught anand cock which is fully erect, and anand couldn’t control and moans in pleasure.
Devika- uuuuuiiiiiii......sorry anand , and starts blushing again
Anand- no worries mam..........but i really enjoyed it.
Devika put her head down, and smiling and thinking what she has done.
Soon, after in few minutes they reach the bustop.
[+] 4 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply
SEXY BUS RIDE......................................................................................................................
As they reached bus stop, soon devika looks around, and saw only few women standing there and majority is males waiting for their bus, as it was night time, cold wind is blowing in its speed, which making devika uncomfortable.
During the auto ride, devika started feeling wetness down near the pussy area, and when they were at bus stop, with the effect of cold wind , her wetness giving her really chilling pleasure , which she has never experienced before, and with this devika nipples erect fully and starts poking in her pink kameez, and anyone can easily notice that devika is without her inners , if she takes out her chunni.
Soon, all hears the coming bus horns........so everybody rushes to the bus, to get in, as it was the very last bus of the day, so anand and varun also trying to get in, but devika was in shock when she saw the crowd, but somehow she manges to come in between anand and varun while getting in. When they were in the bus, there is no vacant seats, so all were standing , devika was feeling uncomfortable , varun also noticed it and so he holds devika’s hand , so that three of them will be near to each other, so they got little space to stand properly at the very end of the bus. While searching for the place, all were pulling and pushing each other, as devika’s hands are busy in holding varun and anand, many has tried their luck to touch devika body in name of searching of place, sometimes she feels hands on her ass, sometime on her boobs pressing sometimes on her thighs, and at last she got a space with varun and anand.
Devika- oh God........ its so heavy rush, i haven’t experienced it before
Varun- we can understand mam, and sorry for the inconvience...........................while saying this, his eyes goes down and begins to see something in real excitement.
When devika sees where varun is seeing, she was in deep embarrsement and adjusted her chunni in a hurry. Actually, while searching for places devika chunni gets messed up and stuck in her neck, by which varun has a nice view of devika,s big boobs with her erect nipples visible from her kameez.
Now the situation is, devika is standing between varun and anand, i.e. varun facing devika, and anand facing the back of devika, soon the bus starts its journey and the bus driver switch off the lights, which makes complete darkness in the bus. As it was a night time, so most of the passengers were sleeping , but varun devika and anand is very much far from the sleep, as due to less space they have to stand really close to each other, by which devika , boobs is touching varun’s chest and varun’s erect cock is touching devika pussy area and from behind anand chest in pressing with devika,s back and his cock is touching the ass cracks of devika, which creating hot sensation in their body, now devika is started losing her control and unwillingly starts enjoying the pressing from both sides.
Suddenly an animal crosses the road, so the bus driver applies hard break, by which devika body get fully pressed with varun and from behind arun fully pressed with devika body and so.......................
Devika- aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh......and put her hands on her mouth.
When driver applied hard brake , then varun and anand cock gets rubbed with devika’s pussy and ass , which let devika to moans in pleasure, after sometime everyone settles again, but varun and anand stands still.
Now varun and anand cocks is getting rubbed with devika pussy and ass cracks, and all three were enjoying with pleasure. Devika with closed eyes has reached in another world of excitement, rubbing from both sides giving her immense pleasure and slowly she start biting her lips in excitement, which varun noticed it, very clearly.
Varun- mam sorry for that push............................................., but devika with closed eyes is in her own world, and by seeing devika’s no reaction, varun signals anand that they can now move further.
While pressing cocks from both sides of devika, varun started bringing his face near to devika and occasionally touches devika’s lips with his lips and anand starts touching his lips with devika’s neck below her ears............still having no response from the devika, varun now started kissing on devika’s lips and anand starts licking and kissing devika neck continuously, which makes devika to moan is pleasure.
Varun- sshhhhhh..... mam slowly, anybody may hear your sexy moans, and starts smiling
Devika blushes with this and again closes her eyes , because anand is continuously rubbing his cock with her ass cracks and also kissing her necks and biting her ears, and slowly devika started submitting herself to both boys.
Now devika also starts kissing back varun, and soon it changes to smooching, now anand put his hands on devika’s back, and starts moving his hands on her sexy back, then after sometime , anand starts pulling off the zip of devika kameez from behind slowly and slowly.
Devika was in immense pleasure so she didn’t realised about it, and within few seconds her zip was completely off, showing her nude back to anand.
Now varun from front pulls devika kameez till her waist, and starts rubbing his cock with devika’s pussy over her leggy which was completely wet with her juice.
Anand from the back, starts moving his hands and slowly kissing on devika’s nude back.
Devika- uuuuffffffff.........aaahhhhhhhhh......., now devika completely lost in pleasure, now she forgets everything that, she is a married woman, a mother and standing in the crowded bus.
Anand while kissing her back and rubbing his cock on her ass cracks, slowly pulling off devika kameez from her shoulder little , now devika’s shoulder is also nude now , on which varun started to bite making love bites on her shoulders, and anand from behind started moving his hands to front of devika from inside her kameez and stop on her navel.
Meanwhile varun, along with rubbing his cock with her pussy area, starts putting his hands behind on her ass bombs and starts massaging it, leaving devika in immense pleasure. Now the situation is , varun rubbing his cock with her pussy and massaging her ass bombs and also sucking her lips , and anand rubbing his cock on his ass cracks and massaging her sexy soft navel and sucking her both ears.
Devika was completely lost in pleasure, who she was and she was now, she was just enjoying .Now slowly anand, who playing with her navel , starts moving his hands and put on her soft boobs and starts massaging her both boobs, and varun from front who was playing from her ass bombs , starts inserting his hands in her leggys and holds her nude ass bombs and pressed it hardly, which makes devika moans in pleasure and pain.
Devika- uuuuummaaaa..........aaahhhhh....ufffff....plz be gentle.....ahhhh i am not going anywhere.
Now anand playing with devika nude boobs pulls her kameez more from the shoulders, which now exposes her sexy cleavge to varun, who now leave sucking devika lips and starts licking her cleavage, while anand playing with her boobs and playing with her nipples from behind.
Now both turns devika and now varun is facing her back and anand is infront of devika, now varun started rubbing his cock on her ass cracks and bitings on her sexy nude back and arun rubbing his cock on her pussy and starts kissing on on her lips and also pressing her boobs wilding under his kameez.
Now varun from behind moves his hands on her pussy which is completely wet know, and after sometime he inserted his hands in her leggy and starts massaging his pussy. By which devika cannot hold and releases her love juice on varun’s hand .
After releasing her juice, still devika eyes is closed , as she is adjusting her breath, and soon anand comes near her ear and...............................
Anand- mam, we know you are enjoying and helped you to release your love juice, so now its your time to release us, with this anand hold her one hand and placed it on his erect nude cock and massages it.
Varun cleans his hands from his napkin, and holds her other hand and placed it on his erect nude cock and also pinching and playing with her nipples from behind.
Now both boys leave devika hands and starts again playing with her body, and devika herself stroking both cocks at same time. Now anand, put his hands on the elastic of her leggy and try to pull it down, but.......................................
Devika- aaaahhhhhhh....... don’t do it plz......anyone will see us.
Anand- don’t worry mam, you are save between us, and also it is very dark here, and while saying this anand pulled devika leggy till her knees,................................... and now devika is completely nude from below between these two boys.
Now both varun and anand, put their hands on her nude pussy and ass cracks, and after sometimes anand inserts his finger in her pussy, which makes devika to jump in pleasure, meanwhile varun tries to insert his fingure in her ass cracks, which makes devika to release her love juice second time and along with devika, varun and anand also releases their love juice in devika’s hand.
Then devika opens his eyes while adjusting her breath, and looks to herself and feels embarrising that she her leggy is in her knees and both her love holes are nude and her kameez is off from her shoulders, and almost full boobs are visible she some how gathers courage and............................
Devika- ohh god..........what you guys done to me.......its so embarrsing to be nude in between this crowdy bus..........what if anybody have seen us.(she thinks that these boys made her ejaculated twice and thats even before fucking only, and on other hand my hubby makes me ejaculated only one time thats after fucking)
Varun- don’t worry mam, trust us , no body has seen us, as all are sleeping around us.............by the way how much you enjoyed your crazy bus ride.
Devika- shut up..... do you not feel any shame while talking to me like this.
Varun- whats shame here mam, we are also nude from below with you, and we really enjoyed his very much.
Now varun and anand helps devika to dress properly and also given napkin to devika to clean her hands, while varun and anand had not put their cocks in their pants.
Varun- mam, now we are just 5 mins. Away from our destination.................and just one thing more left, we want to do,only if you agree.
Devika- now whats left, after you both ate me fully.......??
Anand- mam we have 5 more mins, can you plz bend down and give a quick blowjob to both of us....plz
Devika widen her eyes in amazement, and said no ......................now varun holds devika from her shoulders and applies pressure , by which nothing left with devika and she bends down and sucks both cocks one by one( when varun and anand released their juice , they not cleaned it, so when devika put their cock in her mouth, she also get taste of their love juice.)
After 5 mins, conductor soon announces the last SADABAHAR MULTIPLEX stop is coming get ready, after which all three adjust themselves , varun and anand put their cocks in thier pants and devika adjust her hairs properly.
[+] 5 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply
CINEMA HALL FUN : FIRST HALF......................................................................................................
After coming out from the bus, everyone was seeing to devika , as anyone can say that she is being molested in the bus, as her hairs are messed up, her lipstick is spread near lips, and her kajal is also little messed up, varun and devika sensed the situation.
Devika- why everyone is looking at me like this?????? With this varun saw towards devika face and understood everything.
Varun- mam, come with me .......we have to adjust something.
Devika and varun goes nearby area, which was little darker , and very less light was there.
Varun- mam actually whatever we done in the bus, has messed up your make up on your face, so first adjust your make up and hairs also.
Devika( by hearing whatever we done)- starts looking down , as she has no courage, to see into his eyes and was continuously blushing.
Anand- ohhh look.....our queen is so blushing now
Devika( with widening eyes and smiles)- happpppp.........what you mean by OUR QUEEN, i am only your teacher......and queen of my husband.
Varun- aaahhh........queen of my husband, that person who leaved you alone just because of work and you missing his manly love.............and he has no time to talk you even.
Anand- on the other hand, we always there for you mam, whatever the condition was we helped you.........even we also can give you that manly love , its just we want you to be happy always.
Devika- guys, i am happy, i don’t know why you guys think, that i am not happy
Varun- putting fake smile on face doesn’t mean , you are happy...........we know you are missing that spark in your life, when your husband is away..........and we can even tried to give that manly love to you also.
Devika- shut up varun..............how it can be , i am your teacher and much older than you
Anand- thats why we can be SECRET FRIENDS...!!!!!!!!!!
Varun- now if you think us as your secret friends, then it will be better.....otherwise
Devika- otherwise.....???????????
Anand- otherwise we will also take it as students and teacher relation only, maintain our limits as we have with other teachers in the school.
Varun ( acting with a sad face)- i thought i will celebrate my birthday with my beautifull secret friend, but if she just want to be our teacher only.....then fine, who are we even????
Anand- yes varun bro, you are right.......ok lets go , movie is soon to be started............................and varun and anand starts walking..... leaving behind devika alone .
Devika( thinking)- ohhh.... i am not feeling happy , as they are going with their sad faces for the movie.......they are right they always helped me.......but they want me to be in affair, thats not easy........but i also not want them to part my ways with me...............................suddenly,
Devil devika- what are you thinking devika, you already enjoyed them in the lighthouse and even in the bus also, then why you are letting yourself back with it now........those two really cares for you.....dont let them go like this.............in search of manly love sometimes we ended up having our married life also screwed when we trust to any unkown, but in your case, you all have a trust on each other then whats the problem.........look they are going, soon they will also go as a friend from your life.....then what you will do????..........believe me just stop them, and be their secret friend........it will always be great for you.
Devil devika has full effect on devika’s mind , so without thinking much, devika runs towards varun and anand, pull them and gave them both a tight slaps on their faces.
Devika- you both want me as your secret friend, and still you left me behind, as if i am no body to you both............is this way you will maintain your SECRET FRIENDSHIP with me???
Both varun and anand looks to each other in excitement and hugged devika, who also hugged both boys happily.
Devika- now happy you both rascals......i am on your side, now can we celebrate your birthday , as you have planned.
Varun- sure mam, I am really very happy today............i got a best gift of my life today
Devika- now you will have to care more of your best gift, otherwise it has heavy demand now a days.....and starts laughing.
Varun and anand by putting one hand on each of devika soft ass and pressed it mercilessly - don’t worry mam, we will not let you go out of our hands.
Devika- aahhhhhh......oouuuccchhhhhh you rascals..leave me...its hurting.....maaaaaa...aaaiiiiiii......why you both can’t be little gentle with me.
Anand- now get used to it our sexy secret friend
Devika in surprise- whhaatttt.......and all three started laughing and with this they moved towards the cinema hall, where there was queue near the gate and some crowd was also there, something same condition as they faced in the bus, but now devika is facing varun back and anand is behind devika.
Anand taking advantage of the crowd again started rubbing his erect cock with devika’s ass.........and also holding her from waist.
Devika looked back at anand- you again started...somebody will see us
Anand- don’t worry mam.....just enjoy, and with this he inserted his one fingure in her ass crack, by which devika jumps in shock and excitement, and moans..
Devika- uuffffffffff.........plz anand stop it now.
After it, when devika entered in cinema hall, she was surprised to see such luxurious facilities, and smiled and thinking as she is experiencing this first time, as whenever she goes with her husband, he always go to some 2 star or 3 star cinema hall, but this 5 star cinema hall, which have big sofa with foldable handles for sitting, fully air conditioned and full cleaniness.
Soon they settle on their seats, devika looked around that they were sitting at middle of the row.
Devika- it seems , we will be having more persons in both side of this row.
Varun smiled-NOOO...!!!! no one will come in this row, because this is fully booked by me.
Devika in surprised- whhhattttt.......full row for just three of us?????
Varun- because we not want anyone to disturb us while we are enjoying our secret friend , while watching movie.
Devika blushed while hearing this so she hide her face with her hands and put her elbow on her knees, which make devika to bend herself a little, by seeing this both varun and anand grabs her boobs and pressed them , to which.....
Devika- uuuuuummaaaa........... you guys are just impossible and smiled to them
Soon lights off and movie started............................
In first hour of movie, it was looking like a normal movie, but after it real sex scenes came by which, devika also starts feeling wet down in her pussy, and slowly starts finguring her pussy, anand sensed it and put his hands on devika’s thigh and starts rubbing, after which devika looks towards anand , in return anand passes a smile, to which devika holds and she herself put his hand on her pussy and presses it.
Now anand knows what to do next.....................so he starts finguring her pussy over her leggy, during this whole act varun is only watching them, but soon he also become restless and he takes out his cock and let devika to hold it and massage it, which anand also repeat it, and now the situation is, devika is giving handjob to both varun and anand and anand is finguring her pussy over her leggy, which sends all three of them in another world of pleasure.
Now varun pulled her chunni and throw it on nearby chair and starts kissing on her neck, on other side anand comes near devika ears and says in low voice..
Anand- mam, plz spread your legs more...............which devika does without any hesitation, which also give anand complete access of devika pussy, so he put his full palm on her pussy and starts rubbing it more wildly, which makes devika very restless and she arched her body in excitement.
As devika arched her body in pleasure, varun wasting no time, pulls off her kameez zip from behind, making her kameez loose from her shoulders, but devika not noticed this, as she was in another world enjoying all the touching of both boys.
With continous rubbing over her pussy, an orgasm starts building up in devika, so her moans also increases........aaaahhhhh.....uuuuuufffff...........ooooooohhhh.....ddoooooooo iiiitttttt ffffaaaaasssttttter aaaaannaaannnddd......., anand sensed it that soon she is going to cum, so he stop finguring her pussy .
Devika opens her eyes and looks anand in a manner, as she asking why he stop finguring her.........anand with a cunning smile, put his hands on devika’s leggy and pulled it till her knees, and sits down between her legs....
Devika in no mood, to stopping him, just closed her eyes , and anand starts licking her pussy with his tongue....by which devika in 7th heaven and moans...........mmaaaaaaaaa.......uuuuuuaaahhhh.......uuffffffff, meanwhile to control devika’s moans varun starts kissing on her lips and also pulling down her kameez from her shoulders.
After few seconds, anand started licking her pussy more wildly, by which devika pressed anand face more on her pussy area, and till now varun has pulled devika’s kameez fully, making her both boobs exposed in public.........now devika is fully nude, two piece of clothes are still there but it just for the formality.
Varun along with kissing devika’s lips, holds his right boob and starts pressing it, and anand licking her pussy and also pressing her left boob, and devika still stroking varun cock with her right hand, then after sometime devika discharges huge load of love juice on anand’s face, who without wasting , takes all juice in his mouth........devika was very much relaxed now adjusting her breath and looks anand who still sitting between her legs and enjoying her juice, when their eyes met...........
Anand- that was very delicious mam........i want to taste it more, on which devika just blushed , and closes her eyes ,
Devika still with her boobs out, her kameez was on her waist and leggy on her knees and relaxing with closed eyes on her seat, and both boys just seeing her and stroking their cocks.
After sometime, both boys put her boobs in their mouth and started sucking and biting it, by which devika opens her eyes and looks at them.......
Devika- uuuffffffffff............you both loves these so much, and also sucking them like a baby.......but atleast leave some milk for my baby also,
Varun- noooo...... darling , today we will drink your whole milk and will also empty them, to which devika just smiled.
Devika- from devika mam to just darling....
Anand- which mam allows her students to play with her body in public....
Varun- from now on , we will call you devika only, to which devika just smiles.
After sometime, interval appears on the screen, so now varun and anand puts their cocks in their pants, but it was very difficult for devika to adjust herself, as her kameez was on her waist and her leggy on her knees, and her chunni away from her reach, so she hurriedly pulls her leggy up and varun gives her chunni by which she wraps it around her upper body , and soon all lights are on , and public are going to the cafeteria or to washroom, after whole crowd goes out, devika in hurry puts her chunni down and wears her kameez again.......
Devika- can we go out, as i need to go washroom
Varun- sure , but first tell how you feel with us in first half , did you enjoyed????
Devika pretending to ignoring what varun asked- plz come fast, i need to release my pressure soon.
Anand- first tell us , did you enjoyed or not
Devika with nothing left now- ohhhh god....... you guys are just impossible.........YES I LIKED IT VERY MUCH..........now happy....now plz lets go to washroom
Varun- then you surely will like the second half of our movie, first half was just the trailer, to which devika widens her eyes in amazement.
Anand- you both go , i will sit here only, .........................after it varun and devika leaves for the washroom,
[+] 7 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply