Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
jen2952: I was just in a low mood and he understood the same. He was nice young man of 24-25 years. He took me for a long ride and we came near Halsur Lake. He took a cigarette and was having it. I told to give him. He told that’s not for me, and this one what he is having is really bad. I asked him what is it as it looked like a cigarette. He told me it’s a joint. I said joint.

jen2952: I forced him to give him one. My mistake #1 or 100th I didn’t knew. When he pulled another one and gave me there was a lust in his eyes and was tearing me apart with his eyes as he handed me the joint. In fact I should have realized that. I had it and the first drag it was a bang as if someone shot me. I had cigarette almost after 2 year. It was huge kick and it got relaxed as if I was out of my mind.

sachin_here: what is a joint.

jen2952: Marijuana rolled loose into a cigarette is called a "joint"

sachin_here: that is ganja right

jen2952: yes

sachin_here: wow then

jen2952: He dropped me home at 10 and went to office to pick up night peoples. I was really drooling as I reached home mom was wide-awake for me. Seeing her I was back to sense and as she hugged me I felt like strangulating her. I had normal chat and went to bed. As I was lying on my bed I just thought what was really going on. I saw my mom getting fucked by the man who fucked me and who happened to be my dad.

jen2952: But again my picture came into my mind what I did getting fucked by two peons like a slut day in and day out. I thought she might be feeling the same way. So after much struggle I dropped the idea of hating her. But I felt cheap about my uncle or my dad. In spite of knowing who I was he still fucked me made me sick. I never thought in my wildest dream that a father could treat his daughter just like an ordinary slut. My mind was on fire didn’t knew how could someone be so cheap. But again when thinking of what kind of fuck he gave me was putting me into two directions.

jen2952: I hated him, and I liked the way he fucked me. My approach towards Maqdoom my jeep driver increased. He was stopping me and sometimes even forced me don’t make it a habit, but I started having it forcefully grabbing it from his pocket. Sometimes he didn’t get the same. After 4 days mom left for Pune and I was surprised when my uncle made an approach to me that night. As he was mauling my whole body talking all that nasty things and was finger fucking me I just asked him “well uncle how do you feel finger fucking your daughter”. It was shocker for him. He removed his hand and said “what”. I said to him what happened on the first day.

jen2952: He couldn’t even lift his eye to see me and left from the room. It was pathetic. I cried like hell that day. I was out of control didn’t knew what to do, even broke the few things, but uncle didn’t even came to see what happened inside. He too knew what might have gone. I had one joint left with me and started having it. To be frank sachin I was relaxed and slept. What I thought at that time was a real wrong thing. In fact it was just a killer to what we really are. If I could have cried more then I could have been ok.

sachin_here: that’s really bad jenny, I could say one thing its that you don’t feel anything if you are humiliated by someone else, but getting humiliated in front of your own blood really sucks.

jen2952: u ass hole u r consoling me r screwing me with ur words

sachin_here: sorry dear if I hurted u, but come on jen do u think so what I said was wrong

jen2952: I don’t know, any by got to go

sachin_here: you dumbo why don’t u wait and chat with me some more

jen2952: I got to sleep got to go to work byeeeeeeeeee

sachin_here: hey u there

jen2952: yes

sachin_here: saw u online and buzzing u a lot, no reply

jen2952: I was busy

sachin_here: so what’s your favorite time with your uncle did he fucked you after that incident

jen2952: father

sachin_here: ohh

jen2952: The main thing was that he became my slave

sachin_here: What??? you, still had randy moments with him.

jen2952: yes I loved his dick and he couldn’t be without his wife as she was the sole person responsible for what he was but forget it

sachin_here: see you promised to give me the best sexiest thing of your life so just asking you the same, you don’t feel like telling forget it ok tell me about your
Maqdoom

sachin_here: ok dear sorry as you wish whatever

jen2952: Will write and mail it to you this is to painful, bye

sachin_here: Hey wait man you there

Well Smita this was the chat conversation.

Sending the mail which I collected the same bit by bit and sending it to you.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
As I told earlier the I was getting closer to Maqdoom, I didn’t knew in spite I gave him ample chance he never took me in that way and I was liking this guy. Which was my mistake, which I came to know it later.

It was some Saturday and we had office party. I was drunk and actually Maqdoom waited till 1 am in the morning for me. I was surprised and I was in need of a joint and he told he don’t have but I told I want it, so he told he will take me to a place and get it from here.

I told I care a damn till I get it. I have already told my so called uncle or dad that I don’t know at what time I will be home.

He took me to some place near Yelankana to a nice big bunglow and took me in. I waited he told me to come in and made me sit in one of the rooms which turned out to be a big bedroom in the basement.

I waited and when I heard "hi jen kasie ho" I was shocked to see our technical manager Mr. Milind and said "Sir you here".

He said, "oh gosh you remember me, I thought tumhare nashe ke halat mein mujhe pechangoe kay nahi".

This bastard was filthy rich and he just loves to fuck what I heard in the office people tell about him

“So kab se chalu kiya joints”

“Sir nahi aise hi”

He was wearing a long gown and I could make out there was nothing inside. He put some powder on the glass table and Maqdoom caught my hand and pulled me towards him.

Milind sir pushed me down on the carpet floor in front of the glass. It was very low dose of cocaine mixed with Escasty. Milind sir caught both my hands and I could feel his hard cock on my ass butt and he told me to snuff it in my nose and try something real exciting.

I didn’t know I did it and the powder went in my nose gosh it was the kick of my life as if somebody pulled a dagger in my head and grunted “fuck it”. Milind sir too snuffed the same and then rubbing his nose he turned towards me and holding my head he pulled me closer telling me, "with pleasure Jen, I have being waiting for the same for a long time".

I was stunned to hear the same, "What sir ". I was still in my lust as he pulled the knot of his gown and out come his naked body.

I just didn’t know what was happening and told, “Please sir”. Mr. Milind started caressing my face. I didn’t know what to do. I was filled with double lust

Maqdoom’s hand came on my hair and he pulled it back towards him and said, "Sir kab se tadap rahe te terko chodne ke liye," as he gripped it more tightly.

I went mad with Maqdoom as it was almost 5-6 months I was with him, he never touched and today he is helping someone else to fuck me.

Mr. Milind with a huge grin split in his face started removing my Shirt buttons. Maqdoom's back was on the wall holding my both hands with his right hand and pulling my hairs back. Mr. Milind has already removed my shirt buttons and both his hands were on my breast mauling it as if it were nothing.

I was already wet between my legs. Now my body too was getting out of control facing both this guys treating me a in a rough way. Maqdoom pushed his hands down and removed my shirt in fact literally tore it telling me, “Sir ne bhola ta dono milke tere ko chodnge nahi to kabh ka terko chodhta ta”. Mr. Milind unbuckled my belt and removed of my zipper.

With one go he removed of my pants and was on his knees seeing my shaven cunt. I know by the looks of his eyes he was really excited seeing my wet cunt. They both brought me near the bed. I was utterly helpless and cursing my foolishness in letting this entire thing happen.

I lay there moaning softly waiting for some big action. Mr. Milind chuckled and stroking his cock. I was amazed to see his rock hard cock almost 8+ inches and thick enough and was hard as a steel rod.

He advanced towards me. Blood was rushing thorough all my veins seeing the same. I was looking at his rampant penis, he brought it closer to my mouth and holding my head he didn’t had to say anything as my lips automatically parted as he brought his cock very close to my mouth.

Mr. Milind had dropped on his knees and he was kneeling on the bed with me on my knees in front of him, fucking my mouth. I sucked his cock with evidently unfaked hunger, jerking it one hand, licking and sucking it lasciviously, moaning.

Maqdoom too had removed his pants and was rubbing his cock. Mr. Milind chortled, his head bent, watching me, one hand on my head, moving it steadily back and forth. "Mmm -- nice -- real nice -- suck it -- come on aur jor se -- suck it harder!" he was moaning with pleasure.

Maqdoom looking at me and said, "sir ne sahi andaza lagaya tu mast chudkad hai". His huge penis glistened between my lips. Mr. Milind laughed and pushed me onto my back on the bed. He bent over me, between my thighs. He spread them wide, my eyes were glittering with lust now.

He started teasing me by rubbing his cock head up and down my cunt wall. I was getting more and more desperate now wanting him to ram that in me. Mr. Milind pressed his cock-head to my cunt-lips. It was huge and I was tensed. He paused, bent over me on his arms. With a loud, shuddering cry, Mr. Milind flexed his buttocks and slammed his hips forward.

His penis rammed into my cunt and I cried out, my face twisting in agony and joy, my back arching, the breath whooshing from my throat. The huge cock disappeared in my flesh.

"Like it?" Mr. Milind asked snarled in my ear. "Say you like it, whore!"

"Mmmmhh Yes!" I gasped. "Yeh! That's better! Say it again!"

"Ohh fuckk yaaa ahhhh".

Mr. Milind flung his head back and laughed. "Then take it,! Take it. Jen you really got a tight cunt you bitch! its wonderful then the other fucking choot in the office".

I was stunned to hear that language, knowing he had fucked others too in the office but at the same time was enjoying his huge dick in me.

He lifted his hips, moving his cock outward and then rammed it back in again savagely. I cried out, my face contorting, my body arching and twisting and bowing under his.

Maqdoom who till know was a mere watcher came near my head moving his cock in his hands. He brought his cock near my mouth and said "Sir abh raha nahi jahta yeah dekkhe” Mr. Milind told him, “to dekh kay raha hai, de uske mum mein” he bellowed. "Le meri jan, le teri liye kabse tadap raha hai"
Like Reply
"Mmmmhhhh ahhhh!" I could only moan, as my breathing ragged and staccato by the hard fucking from Mr. Milind. "Chod sali ko -- fuck her -- -- aur jor se -- Ohhh yes! yes! Unhhh! OHHHHHHHH!" Maqdoom was telling Milind to fuck me, as well was getting excited by the way I was sucking of his cock. Chortling and laughing, Mr. Milind-fucked my cunt as Maqdoom watched in horrified fascination.

His hips swung up and down, up and down. His cock crushed into my cunt again and again, ramming and reaming in deeply, pistoning violently up and down and in and out of my cunt. My breasts jiggled violently and seeing the same Maqdoom squeezed them in his hands in frenzied excitement.

My hips bucked and lurched under his. My cries were loud and utterly obscene, with no hint of make believe. "Ohhhh god oh god oh god oh god yes fuck me fuck me fuck me Ohhhhhhyes Ohhhh unhhhh Ohhh Oh OH OH OH YES!" I went. "Yeh! Take it! Take it! Take it!" he grunted, slamming his hips back and forth between my forked thighs.

Incredulously, I was orgasming, my body arching sharply under his. I held Maqdoom's Cock tightly in my hands as he started greedily biting my tits as well as rubbing the other one.

My orgasm reached a crescendo and Milind stroked furiously in and out of my cunt, making me gasp and groan. As my climax ebbed, he slowed his motions. He removed of his cock and signalled Maqdoom.

He kissed my lips and said "Want your cunt licked, bitch?". I just looked at him my eyes dazed with the pleasure that I got and will be getting till guys drain off.

Mr. Milind laughed and went near the table to light a cigarette. "sir kay choot hai meera madam se bhi acha". Maqdoom started greedily lapping his thick tongue roving in my cunt-flesh up and down my crack. I also got a shock hearing of Meera madam our Finance CEO getting fucked by them.

I spread my legs wide open for him while Maqdoom slid a finger into my slit and started masturbating me. Mr. Milind was standing near my head with his cock still rock hard and glistened with my cum.

He brought the cigaratte closer to my mouth and I had a 2 quick drags. He moved up to kneel over to my face, pushing his cock into my mouth, while Maqdoom was busy finger fucking my cunt as well as sucking it off.

Maqdoom's was sucking of my cunt my head rocked moved rapidly up and down between Mr. Milinds thighs, my face distended with his penis. "Mmm -- ahhh -- real nice, -- suck it -- suck it like a whore, Jen -- yeh -- like that -- ohh yes -- aur jor se choot sali its good, -- Ohh yes --" Mr. Milind grunted.

I moaned softly, my lips glistening with his pre-cum gunk, my eyes shining with desire. He gave the small remaining of the cigaratte to Maqdoom and he got up and started to smoke the same. Mr. Milind grinned and squeezed my breasts. I knew deep bottom of my heart that this is going to be very different.

I was bit tensed, but at that time I was really enjoying not thinking of the future. "Nice tits," he said. "Good piece of ass. Okay, Jen ab kuti ban ja mera aur shayad tere jasise randion ka bhi favourite position come slut on your front."

He rolled me over onto my front on my hands and knees. I swayed erotically before him like a wanton slut. I gasped in a heavy, lust-laden voice over my shoulder, as both his thumbs started to part my cunt lips from either side. Mr. Milind knelt behind me and squeezed his cock-head into my cunt.

I moaned as it surged into my flesh. I gasped sharply, my head arching and rocked forward under him, falling forward onto my forearms. He gripped my hips, flexed his buttocks and pushed his cock deeper into my cunt, till his thighs were at my buttocks, his balls pressed to my cunt- lips. My hips writhed eagerly under his.

"Ohhhh yes!" I gasped. "Ohhh god yes,"

Mr. Milind grinned and squeezed my swollen, breasts. I groaned softly. He started fucking me slowly and heavily, moving his hips in tight little circles so that his penis entered my cunt from all angles. I whimpered delirious obscenities, my hips gyrating with his. His cock went in and out of my, appearing and disappearing alternating, glistening with our coital fluids.

Mr. Milind grunted and began rocking his hips back and forth in a steadily quickening tempo. I gasped, rocking and lurching and jerking under him, my breasts jiggling. Faster and faster he went and my cries grew sharper and shriller.

He flung his head back and gasped, his hips rocking rapidly back and forth, his cock now ramming and reaming into my tight cunt, driving in all the way, sliding out, crushing down into my cunt-flesh again.

Faster still, and his thighs slapped audibly against my buttocks. He squeezed my buttocks and breasts in frenzy, and I swayed and rocked under him, begging for more. I came again and he gasped, wincing at the pressure of my cunt and slowed to a deep, spiraling, skewering action. "Now," he gasped, suddenly jerking out of me and pressing his cock-head to my anus. "I want your ass, jenny! I wanna cum in your ass!"

I moaned, gasping, my chest heaving and leaned steeply forward with my face on its side on the bed, my hips raised high. He clawed my buttocks open and pressed his cock-head in my anus and, flexing his buttocks, eased his hips forward. Maqdoom watched in horror as the enormous penis disappearing into my anus, inching inward.

I moaned in pure pleasure, my face contorting with lust. Mr. Milind gasped, his head flung back, his belly sucked in, his muscles rippling with tension as he buried his penis in my ass.

"Ohh! Ohh! OH! OH OH OH OH OHHHH!" I cried. "Yes! Oh god yes! Oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh OHHHH uhh oh god uh oh ma oh ma oh ma oh ma uhh AHHHHH!"

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" Mr. Milind gasped.

He sodomised me slowly and heavily, pushing his cock deeply in and out of my anus for several minutes, gradually building up speed till he had hit a steady, rocking rhythm. I gasped and cried out in lust under him, my face screwed up, whimpering obscene encouragement to my newfound lover, begging for more. I came again and now Mr. Milind, too was sated.

He stroked smoothly in and out of my anus for a few minutes and then, growling and gasping with pleasure rocked deep into my ass and stiffened. I could see from the mirror that his hard buttocks twitching, his hips grinding at my buttocks as he emptied himself into my asshole. I was in no state of mind to even to gasp as his hot semen hit my ass walls. I whimpered, writhing in pain and joy under him, pressing my buttocks hard against him. He squeezed my breasts and slowly slid out.

"Fuck, that was good," he spanked my buttocks and said to Maqdoom "Abhe terko itna acha laga, to isko pahele hi leke aneka ta kamal ki choot hai " spanking my ass again he moved out.

His hands started to move on my hair and said "Later," "Gonna fuck your brains out later, whore!" He again went near the office table to have one more cigarettes. He lit one and blew out a thin stream of smoke and winked broadly at me with a leer.
Like Reply
Maqdoom immediately came between my legs. His penis was thick and long and his body was stocky and muscular. I gasped sharply and arched under him as he drove into my cunt. I cried out lustily, as he was kissing me deeply, my hips lurching up to meet his in descent. His enormous penis vanished into my flesh.

He bent over me, his hands on my breasts, crushing them savagely and began fucking me rapidly, with hard, furious thrusts that made my body jerk and rock and snap under his. Faster and faster he went, plunging in and out of my wet every hungry cunt like a dervish, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his hips hammering up and down. I moaned out loudly and lewdly, thrashing passionately beneath him. "Ahh Yes! ohhh Fuck ahhhh! "

He fucked me for several minutes and then, just as I had a sudden shudder of huge orgasm, Maqdoom jerked out of me with a gasp and rolled me onto my front and mounted me from behind and ramming his bloated, long penis into my cunt. I gasped, rocking feverishly on my forearms and knees, moaning incessantly. My body glistened with sex-sweat; strands of hair clung damply to the nape of my neck.

My breasts jiggled and shooked as Maqdoom plundered my cunt, thundering in and out of my cunt with shuddering moans, his cock reaming and slamming in and out, in and out, in and out. As Maqdoom was fucking me from behind, Mr. Milind came in front of me, and shoved his cock, which was still semi hard in my mouth.

They two were now fucking me together in my cunt and mouth. Mr. Milind groaned as I deep throated him. Maqdoom grunted and groaned, fucking to and fro very hard, as he was tossing me on his cock, squeezing my breasts hard. My face was turned to one side, buried between Mr. Milinds strong thighs.

"Le meri chudkad rand, 4 maine se tera nakhre dekh raha ta --," Maqdoom gasped.

"Ohhh yes -- yes -- Ahhhh yes!" I gasped. "Oh god yes!"

Maqdoom removed his cock from my cunt and entered in my ass. He lifted me in the same way and turned me on his top and my back on his chest. My both hands were resting on either side as he started hitting me from below. Mr. Milind came in front of him and started finger fucking me at the same time jerking of his cock.

I knew what was going in there mind might me the absolute best thing I loved 2 cocks together in me. Mr. Milind knelt in front of me and swept down and shoved in his cock in my cunt and now they were raiding my cunt and ass together, simultaneously and I was enjoying every minute of it.

"Ohhhh Unhhh OH OH OHHH!" I cried. "Yes! Yes! Ohhhh yes!"

I could see myself in the mirror as the two enormous penises sawed in and out of the adjacent orifices, separated by the merest membrane of flesh. I rocked back and forth on my hands and knees like a rutting bitch, forcing my cunt down onto Mr. Milinds cock my ass back onto Maqdooms. The men grunted and gasped, rocking their hips, forcing their swollen members into my tight cunt and tighter anus with obscene cries of pleasure. After some time they swapped places.

Mr. Milind made me sleep on top of him and inserted his cock in one go. Maqdoom was pressing my back and finger fucking my ass. My body was thrashed deliriously between theirs as they moved faster and faster. Mr. Milind yielded with a satisfied grunt and chuckle. Maqdoom squeezed his penis between my buttocks and, flexing his buttocks, drove into my anus. I cried out, my face contorting in a ricottas, lust all over my pretty face.

"Ohhhh yes-yes-yes!" I moaned. "That feels so good -- fuck me, guys -- fuck me! Ohhh god yes -- fuck me harder Ohhhh yes --that's it -- yes!"

I orgasmed repeatedly and, finally the two relented and came, Maqdoom showered all his hot sperms in my ass and removed and blasted in on my buttocks and back with his jizz. Mr. Milind was still moving in and out of my cunt, after Maqdoom moved Mr. Milind immediately turned me and he started exploding over my breasts and thighs and belly. I collapsed on the bed, panting and gasping and trembling.

Called up my Rahul uncle or dad and when he told to reach home immediately and what I was doing I yelled at him, I am fucking and that’s none of his business with who I am and he can go and fuck my mother and so on

I don’t know what happened, and I was emotionally down with two pecks of Vodka and I vomited everything about my life to Mr. Milind everything which I came later on. I told about the Maqdoom, Shabbir my sister two peons my uncle or father my mother.

In the morning Maqdoom took me home seeing me with him Uncle was pissed off we had small fight and later on he left. I was at home doing nothing so in the afternoon messaged Maqdoom to come over. But that bastard has his nakhras he didn’t turn up.
Like Reply
I was fingering fucking myself and watching a porn movie in my room and that time Uncle stepped in. I was also smoking seeing the same I knew he got a hard one threw my cigarette I teased him don’t you want to taste how your daughter is and so on I pissed him off like anything.

He grabbed my hairs and told to behave. I kissed him and pushed me on the bed and unzipped his pants and he was nude in moment and I was talking so dirty in a fit of anger he turned me and parting my legs wide just shoved in his cock like hell. “Terko yeh chaiye teri chut mein” he said moving his cock. He was moving his cock very fast hurting me, but I loved it “Ahhh fuckkkk uncllleeee ahh nooo fuckkkk ur daughter;s cunt you son of a bitch you mother fucker harami, chod apni beti ko”. I loved each and every moment

I was constant gutter slamming my mouth even slapped him twice as he stopped for a second, “ooohhh ahhhh chod harami chodh maza a raha” which only pissed him of more and more and also egged him to fuck me “ahhh dadyyyyy aur jor seee ahhhh”. He fucked me hard and he too was grunting.

"Fuck me!" I shouted. "Fuck me, Unclleeeee ahhhhh! Fuck meeee, just fuck me!"
Incredulously, I was orgasming, my body arching sharply under his

He fucked me giving me powerful orgasm and he too came in me like hell. The jizz spurted from his cock and hit my cunt walls like hell.

We had a long talk which was out of my mind and told me that he is sorry all that blah blah but my urge for sex was till uncompleted. Came to know later because of the Cocaine mixed Ecstasy was the real problem. Had our dinner and on the dinner table I had wine with him, which made literally drowsy and sat on the table spreading my legs telling him to suck me.

I slapped him and told if he wont keeps me happy my way then he will be sorry and told him he will be at a loss. I wanted him to fuck me like a bitch whenever I want.

I was happy to be the boss at least with my birth dad.

But things at office were very different and I came to know office was almost a whorehouse. I wasn’t the only girl fucked by Mr. Milind and Maqdoom they’re others too and the most important thing was our highly respected HR Manager Gopika Shrivstav, our Finance Head Pooja Nair, our GM Mr. Subroto Roy all the big heads of the office were fully into sex and pleasure. Above all Mr. Milind was there boss when it comes to sex and pleasure or seducing of any girl.

The next day in the afternoon when I went to office as I had second shift everything was normal till 7 in the evening. At 7 just before an hour of my work getting over Milind called me up. Mostly the upper office was deserted after 6:30 in the evening.

I was wearing as usual a skirt and top with press buttons. Milind took inside the GM’s waiting and kissed me his hands traveled inside my skirt and pressed my butts and my whole body got ignited.

He took me in and our GM Subroto Roy was sitting in the big sofa with Pooja mam and seeing her messed up hair came to up its more then a meeting. They had a few chat and while going she came to me and kissed my lips telling me, you are beautiful and sexy and winked at me. Milind took his hands on her shoulder and took her in.

Subroto sir came next to me after they left and taking his hand on my shoulders turned me to him and without saying anything tried to kiss me but I turned my face and offered my cheek instead. He showered my face with tiny kisses moving towards my neck gradually. Very soon he was nuzzling my neck, and finally played with my lips by blowing small kisses. I was sucked in the scene and didn't care to respond. He got bolder and his kiss gradually became wet as his lips parted and his tongue played with my taut lips. I finally relented to his invading tongue and parted my slimy lips that were wet with his saliva. We were locked in a passionate kiss now.

Subroto sir hands were freely roaming on my body. He was massaging my boobs and playing with them while he was kissing me. I was completely in it now and was kissing him back with passion. Our tongues were dancing around each other swapping saliva. "Oh Jenny u r so beautiful girl had dreamed about u so many time"

“Look what u have done to me” as he grabbed my hand and put it on top of his erection. I ran my hand over his erection a few times before pulling from the kiss. I looked down to perhaps admire the length of his manhood. I gave his dick a gentle squeeze and with a smile playing on my lips leaned in to give him full mouth kiss again. “Milind told me you are one mind blowing cunt we have in our office, so late to have you baby”

I knew hearing the same I was going to be used by many.

Subroto sir began to undress me he removed my top and then he took his time unclasping my bra as he kissed my bare back and squeezed my ass.

I was nude in matter of seconds "Wow jenny u have amazing body I feel like I am in heaven having a sexy kitten like you" he took me near the sofa and made me sit and he unzipped his pants and he was toying with my hair, urging me to take the next step. I finally gather all the courage and pulled down his underwear in an effort to unearth what’s new stored in for me. He had good size not like my dad or uncle or even to matter what Maqdoom or Milind had but it was a new good cock for me

He said "Go ahead take it in your mouth"

There was no question of hesitation on my side as I was becoming sluttier I started to lick and then suck cock. I grabbed his ass and started licking his dick I was in my usual self now sexy lusty nymph who was born to perform sexual art nothing else. Subroto sir was in his world of ecstasy as he felt my nails digging in his flesh behind but he loved it.

My hands now moved to his testicles and gently massaged them as I skillfully used my tongue on his knob. I uses tip of my tongue to make an attempt to penetrate the pee-hole on his penis. This act gives immense pleasure to many guys I had before. He lowered his pants up to ankles and grabbed my head with both hands and slowly started to fuck my mouth.

After some time he got up, laid me on my back on the couch. He then knelt on the floor beside me, and kissed me passionately on my mouth, and then moved down my body, covering my neck, breasts and belly with kisses. I was really enjoying seemed to be in another world altogether, and was responding to his touches with giggles and moans that seemed to excite him even more. He knew I was in his control now.

His cock was very stiff and pointed almost straight up with a prominent pink head. He asked me “so u ready to get enjoy by me.” In a response I just smiled and told him, “Sir then what the fuck I am lying for”

He laughed to no limit and placed a cushion under my butt to position my cunt at the right height. I immediately knew that he was an experience fucker, who probably had fucked many girls.

He kissed me briefly on my pussy and flicked his tongue over my clit. I was just moaning “AAAOOOOOOO” to him my pussy lips looked moist and inviting. He then parted my legs, folding them at the knees and raised them till my knees were above my chest. He knelt beside me and entered in me effortlessly. “Jenny I am going to enjoy this wow what a pussy you have” He started with slow, deep strokes. I was wincing occasionally when he thrust deeply into me. He separated my legs widely apart, and his butt bobbing up and down between my legs was the best fuck I was getting from an old man. He kept this up for a while and then started thrusting harder and faster, causing me to let out a grunt as he entered in me each time. “yesssss ooooooooo aaaa yes sirrr” I was also breathing faster and started to sweat a little and so was he.

He continued thrusting harder, occasionally stopping to catch his breath. He clearly had a lot more endurance even at this age, and it took quite a while for him to come. As he was coming, he started grunting loudly and thrust into her ever more vigorously.

“Jenny baby get ready” I told him “Yes sir give to me” and he came just few moment after that.

“What a good little girl. You are the most wonderful easy lay fuck I ever had Jenny, Love you baby”

‘Oh shit I said, this was the last thing I heard’

Next 2 months was rocking in fact fucking sometimes daily. After my first fuck with GM I was shifted as customer support with 50% hike in salary. I couldn’t believe that my best friend in the office Vaishali Rao too was already fucked by most of them and she didn’t even tell me. Office sex was wonderful
Like Reply
Final Chapter

Two month later I was taken to a rave party near Tumkur one of Subroto’s friends farmhouse. Around 60 people 25 from our office rest were not from our office.

But Maqdoom and Rahul uncle were my favorite. Maqdoom could fuck me in my house when uncle was around too and uncle didn’t even tell anything to me as he was afraid of me. I gave my poor dad or uncle yet another cunt of my best friend Vaishali to keep his mouth shut.

In 1999 joined a call center off course Mr. Milind took me there and it was much big. More parties more late night and office fucks in fact most of the old team was out there in the call center. You know it very well one thing went to UK and Australia had more fun out there too.

I don’t know how many guys I had sex with in sense and when knocked out how many took undue advantage of the sense. No regrets Sachin with the same.

sachin_here: Hey u there
jen2952: Yes baby now what, I told everything

sachin_here: Yes jena dear but you told you had with many guys

jen2952: Yes sweetheart, so ?

sachin_here: means how it happened and how many guys had u

jen2952: Arre whats there to happen it just happened and I didn’t kept number of guys in me. Most of the time I was either drunk or under drugs so didn’t know

sachin_here: so u just had with anyone

jen2952: well if u were in my shoes u could understand

sachin_here: but u told that that Maqdoom & ur uncle were ur favorite, so anything special with them

jen2952: there is nothing special sachu its was just fuck and nothing else

sachin_here: then what u liked

jen2952: don’t piss me off

sachin_here: sorry jena I didn’t mean to piss u off just excited to know more of ur sexual stuffs how it happened

jen2952: ahhh gawd sachin u crazy guys

sachin_here: sorry babes pls some good stuffs for ur good old friend

jen2952: ahhhhh what u want me to tell

sachin_here: anything that u hated but u liked

jen2952: means

sachin_here: ok any incidents with Maqdoom that u hated the incident but loved the sex

jen2952: in that way there were many

sachin_here: wow

jen2952: he was good and gave me wonderful moments. Other just fucked for them and you know the so called white collared bastard what satisfaction they can give to a girl. But Maqdoom in which I was happy satisfied angry but I loved it.

sachin_here: hey wait, I didn’t understand what you meant to say…….you were satisfied and angry means.

jen2952: he could have sex with me when he wants to fuck me and if I am not in a mood we start with a fight and that ends in a minor bang where he forces himself on me and that could be like a fight fuck, where he use to slap me I use to slap him kick him and once he literally tore of my gown luckily that day it was in my house (uncles house) where we beat each other black and blue but still in the end with all those dirty words we fucked each other like hell

sachin_here: wow that’s hell of a thing

jen2952: yes so that was different

sachin_here: any other such incident

jen2952: oh come on there were many such incidents what there to tell

sachin_here: ok what can I tell ur the boss

jen2952: yes I am

sachin_here: ok what abt ur uncle

jen2952: ahhh

sachin_here: sorry if u can tell

jen2952: uncle I liked one thing that’s when his wife use to come down here. I did made him fuck me but u know he hardly got a hard one and was always afraid that was really funny

sachin_here: you are really too much jen

jen2952: yes I have to yeh baby I have to go see u later

sachin_here: hey wait….pls

Well Smita this entire she told me between 2002 to 2004 she was still randy and after I was not able to contact her. We chatted too much but I couldn’t find the chat transcription or mails. What I have you clubbed and sent to you

In March 2007 I was working in IT firm visited a hospital for IT related problems. As I was going through some of patients profile in fact I was testing the same I came across Jennifer.

I couldn’t believe the once cheerful girl was in Cancer ward. I rushed to her ward and couldn’t believe what I saw. I am not able to explain the same. She immediately recognized me.

We talked talked almost the whole night. She was still cheerful. She had cancer too and it was matter of 2-3 months. She had undergone abortion many a times and she was into drugs too she came out of it but her system couldn’t bear the pain. Even chemotherapy didn’t work on her. Lots of complication and above all she was sad as there was no one to be with her none of her friends relatives. Just because of her insurance the hospital was able to take care of her.

Two three weeks later she begged me to take her out as she wants to visit Kerala back water. With much difficulty because of my wife I took her to Kerala we spent 3 weeks and when we came back I brought her to my place. Off course I had tough time with my wife she couldn’t understand that.

She died in my hands on December28th 2007. Three days before her death we went to watch Taare Zameen Par movie. She was filled with emotion and she wanted to live and she didn’t want to die. That was really sad day for me. I never came close to anyone who had so many problems yet she lived her life till her last day.

There were lot of stuffs to tell but I don’t how to start and end. She told me during our trip to Kerala. She was a lively girl in spite of the pain she carried. She did made my wife love me more, but she only came to know after hear death.

In fact when she stayed at my house she use to tease me that one day she is going to make me divorce her or even without divorcing make me run with her and all those crazy thing. I had a nightmare those times where she use to do all those naughty stuffs seeing my wife.

She did spoke to my wife just before the night she died women’s talk she never told me. But my wife changed and she loved me more. I am happy with what she told but never knew what she told.

So that’s my part of a wonderful girl I knew who loved sex and the same destroyed her. For your kind information I am still one women man though she was those kinds of typical women, but after Jenny’s death my wife was pretty close to me. She loved and took care of me like never before. I never understood women nor anyone will understand them I think so I am right on this Smita.

Thanks Smita

Bye

I hope everyone loved reading the same.

I know rest of the pages were normal but I loved the last page......What about you guys ?????????
Like Reply
A Coin Toss Changes Lives

Hello friends this is yet another wonderful incident of mail chat friend of mine. I have added few words to her story made it look more erotic from what she mailed to me.

Other then her name rest of all the names of the people present have being changed. I am posting the same with her permission.

Hope you will love a Wonderful Traumatic Journey of this wonderful woman

I dont know what to name the story but found this could be good

Thanks

Smita Nair

A Coin Toss Changes Lives

Hi Smita my name is Smita too but Mrs. Smita Jadhav and my world became upside down due to the flood in 2006. I was 22 then I am writing this down to you Smita so that you can understand and rewrite and I can revisit my past through your words.

I was married when I was just 16 and half to my father’s sick friend’s son Mahesh. My FIL expired due to cancer within 4 months of my marriage. In fact Mahesh too was taken care by my father as he was still studying. I didn’t know anything about sex till I got married.

But within 4 months of marriage I was pregnant and I had a son. Everything was ok and money was no problem for us but Mahesh went to US for further studies and I was in Pune we stayed in Baner and I was working for US based Medical transcription company which was in fact financed by my dad and 25% was in my name.

He had a small partnership in that firm as he was close to my boss Mr. Sameer. Mahesh also got a job in IT firm out there so there was no point he coming pretty soon and with my son Vansh who started going to school father thought its better I stay here with my son as his education will be good out here.

Ok to tell about me I was 5.7+ heights 33 25 35 was slim but due to my height everyone had a bad eye for me or sexy eye for me. I too looked after the administration part and also worked as editor in that company which was situated in pimpale gurav which was roughly 12 km from my place.

I had just normal incident with Sameer sir when once we had gone to a trip to Lonavala by train during the rains I was wet and few of my colleagues including Sameer sir were constantly looking at me.

I had a worn a tight jeans and light green t-shirt and a sweater on top. Sameer sir was around 26 at that time in 2006 when the incident really started, but he was very manly huge as he use to go to gym regular.

At bushi dam sir was behind me holding me as we walked in the water as I tripped twice and his hands were all over my body which sent shiver in that wet rain and my wet body as he was strong guy and his grip was pretty much firm and it has aroused me sexually.

The same time while we were returning by local train which was too crowded I was standing exactly in front of Sameer sir there were other peoples too but I knew I could feel Sameer sir’s cock right on my buttock and I didn’t even looked back but to be frank enjoyed the sheer strong cock and I was fantasying about him from that day many a times which made me wet during office hours.

He never made any move after that then it was routine work related but I had some soft corner or you can say hard corner for him.

But over the days that too went as he never made his move. It was almost a year 26th July 2006 when it rained heavily in Pune in fact all over the country.

I had not gone on that day as mom dad sister and my son and gone to our native place and I wasn’t able to go due to the work load and 2 of our Editors on leave.

I went to office around 11 am so on 27th July 2006 as it was raining more heavily I was calling up office and nobody was picking up and I thought the line might be dead and it could not be fair on my part not going to office and hampering the work.

Even though it was raining heavily I still left for my office in my Kinetic and seeing hardly few people in the street with the heavy rain made me go back home. But I was in two minds and after crossing the Aundh Bridge I thought it will be better to go to work.

In fact out of the blue in spite of wearing my jacket and Rain coat I was fully wet and by the time I crossed to go to Pimpale gurav there was a big pool right on the middle of the road.

There were few people trying to cross I tried to make a valiant effort and as my Kinetic scooter went ahead within 2-3 min the engine shut off as water entered the engine or carburetor.

I didn’t knew what to do and when I got down my knees were fully covered with water I was shivering but somehow went dragging my scooter for 2 km in the rain and reached our office which was in a housing apartment which too had knee height of water.

I was stuck there not knowing what to do, I could see office light on the first floor and I parked my scooter outside and went in that water and slipped only to find myself almost submerged under water fully I somehow got up and was up only to find the office door open and no one inside.

I went near the cabin sir was sitting alone and seeing me Sameer sir saw me and was shocked and he yelled at me what the hell I was doing in this flood. But seeing him I was shocked as he was in his shorts and T-shirt and looked different

I almost cried first of all as I was shivering like hell secondly I was unable to speak as my teeth were shattering due to cold. Sameer sir told that he had diverted the work to our outsourcing company as no one was able to come yesterday itself and he has told Reeta our receptionist to call and tell me the same and my phone was only ringing and nobody was picking it up.

In fact I had gone to drop my family at the station.

Seeing me shivering Sameer sir was in a fix and he told me that he will take me home. I told my scoter is not getting started we somehow crossed the same pool of water which was made down the apartment and he told it will be better if I come to his house as it was nearby rather then going all the way to my place in this heavy rain.

We reached his apartment he too was wet as the umbrella wasn’t enough to cover us both. The moment we reached his apartment he told me to go to the bathroom and remove my clothes and he will get some hot water where I can take a bath which might stop my shivering.

There was no power he told he will keep some water on the gas and get it so that I will be better I removed my raincoat and jacket he took it out but the moment I removed it I was shivering more then before. I was so cold that I had literally sat on the bathroom floor with my hand and feet clinched together.
Like Reply
Sameer sir opened the door and seeing me in that way he was afraid. He took the bucket out and brought some steaming hot water. He mixed some cold water and started to pour on me. I was still wearing my salwar. I felt a bit better and he told me to remove my clothes so that he can dry the same and I can take my bath.

I wasn’t able to do anything but somehow removed my clothes and was nude and started pouring hot water on me. Sameer sir knocked the door and passed on a big towel and I was stunned what he wants me to come out just wearing a towel.

But I didn’t have option too. I felt I needed more hot water but the bucket was empty. I rubbed myself and wrapped myself in that towel which covered from chest till my knee and I called Sameer sir and told if I could get some warm dress to wear.

He told he didn’t have any clothes but to check myself what I am comfortable in. I came out he looked me from head to toe and I was still cold and shivering even after the hot water bath. I didn’t had anything to cover and rather then giving me anything to wear he looked at me for few min and scolded me telling me why I had kept my hairs wet.

He took me to the bedroom made me sit on the bed and took another towel started to dry my hairs he was standing right in front of me in between I could see Sameer sir has changed and was wearing a lungi and I could make out that it had made a tent on his crotch.

He told me to lie on the bed and covered me with a bed cover and a thick blanket and told me to remove my wet towel or else it won’t be of any use covering myself in this heavy blanket. I did the same he removed Vicks vaporub first he went near my feet and started to rub the same. He was only talking with me and I was telling yes sir and no sir. I was shivering and my whole body was cold.

He got up and opened his cupboard and removed a thermometer cleaned it and came near me telling me it is better to be sure that I am ok or else have to call in a doctor. He inserted the thermometer in my mouth and sat near my head and I was afraid and excited when he inserted his hand and applying some Vicks to his hand his hand came on my bare chest our eyes met and he told you will need this to keep your chest warm. You all do foolish thing people die in this kind of rain and you traveled this far for nothing and so on.

Yes that’s was it and soon his hands were on my chest rubbing softly on my bare chest on my left breast. I just muttered Mmmhhhh silently with the thermometer in my mouth.

Sameer sir was moving his hands lightly on my right breast, which left me almost breathless. Naturally I was very uncomfortable and could realize that my nipples were getting hard and this went for some time and I was enjoying his hand on my body.

He removed the thermometer looked at it and showing me "Smita, you are running a temperature of 103. I think so its better to call a doctor you are feeling cold and you are shivering but your body temperature is rising”

I understood his double meaning talk and told him that no sir once I stop shivering and my cold goes I will be ok.

I felt Sameer sir’s hand on my left tits and I literally shivered with excitement he looked me into his eyes telling me, "Smita kay huwa”

I said “kuch nahi sir”

“I know this is not your problem I think so this is your husband’s problem”

“Matlab sir”

“Mahesh hota ta ab talak tu theek hoti thi, Kya tujhe nahi lagta ki tu Mahesh ki baho mai rahe aur woh bhi tujhpe khoob garam pyaar barsaye is tandhi mein"

I came to know what Sameer sir meant. I know its eight months the last time I had what I wanted and before I could realize what was going to happen sir came inside the blanket and I could feel his bare legs on top of my legs and he has removed his lungi telling me, this is the only way I can be normal.

I told him, “Sir its not right”. He kissed my cheeks and told, “Don’t worry its better to do age old practice rather then you shiver and lie in a hospital bed for the next 4-5 days”

I was in no mood to hear as I felt his hot cock on my left hips his rough hands on my right breast and my cunt getting wetter and wetter

His fingers continued rummaging through my whole body and it went down on my cunt and a finger slid in. "Oh... gawd... Smitaa you are so hot with a fiery wet cunt."

He muttered to himself. He withdrew his finger from my cunt and was on top of me and he started parting my legs with his knees positioned himself and I could feel his right hand going between our hips and I could feel his cock right at the opening of my cunt lips.

I just said, “Sirr plsss” before I could say anything his lips were on mine and the words stopped. Everything was making me pretty dizzy and I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t knew what I am doing was right or wrong. The place which was reserved only for my beloved husband and no none other was going to be violated it so wantonly.

I felt his cock head nudging between my pussy lips. I felt my pussy lips spread to accommodate the intruding organ as he pushed forward. It took him 4-5 jerks and his cock entered mercilessly inside my cunt.

I felt a sharp twinge of pain between my thighs; and my eyes which were shut my lips opened with his tongue snarling here and there in my mouth feeling the split in my cunt my eyes opened with a pop and I grunted with his lips locked with mine as I was split into two with his huge cock.

The pain caused tears in my eyes. He was still kissing me with our eyes locked in as he was moving his hips up and down slowly and suddenly he stopped kissing telling me, “its heaven Smita” and gave a massive thrust. His mammoth hardness tore into me. It felt like a burning rod entering between my thighs.

"No... please," I wailed with pain. "please nikal do Sameer Sir ahhh plsss."

"Its ok Smitaaa, its all your Mahesh’s fault leaving you without making love to a wonderful women like you, just calm do everything will be ok”

He bent his head and kissed me again. He held still for some time enjoying the feel of his long thick tool resting inside my hurting pussy. Then he withdrew his cock only the tip remained inside. The pain eased a little. He pushed again ramming his massive hardness deep into my pussy. I yelled again. "Aah... Smita ... what you are so tight baby."

He began fucking me with long strokes. I was in a different world never felt better and my body which was freezing was heating up as he continued plundering my pussy with hard strokes.

With every passing second, his humping got wilder. He fucked me harder and harder, and my along with that my moaning too was growing. Slowly the pain began to ease off; my cunt got adjusted to his savage thrusting.

His rough thrusting cock made me so wet and gave his prick the lubrication it needed. My body began to respond to his humping. He was groaning and grunting. He continued fucking my pussy, with every stroke, his humping got more and more ferocious.

I was having my first orgasm of my life while having sex in spite of me having a wonderful son. I never got the pleasure of body shattering orgasm and I didn’t know in fact I orgamed 3 times.

Finally, Sameer sir cried loudly, and plunged his cock all the way inside my pussy. I felt his cock swell inside me, jerk violently and spurt his hot molten seed inside the soft folds of my cunt yet again. It felt like hot lava surging in my cunt inundating my soft enclave.

He slumped over me; his face pressed between my breasts. He was panting with the effort. Surprisingly, I could also hear my own heavy breathing with his cock still in my cunt and he made no attempt to take it out.

To be frank I just remember he getting down and I went to a fast sleep but when I woke up he wasn’t there my dress was neatly pressed along with my bra and panties and it was hanging on the back of the door and the door was closed.
Like Reply
I didn’t know what happened seeing the time it was 2 in the afternoon and I didn’t knew I slept so long. I wore my dress and came out seeing Sir was working on his laptop. We just saw each other and he told there is some food in the hot case and I can have it and also some tea in the flask.

I just had a cup full of tea and came out and the rain too wasn’t there so thought of leaving but to be frank I want Sameer sir to hold me and I don’t know whatever give me a hug kiss or even fuck me as I was fully prepared for the same this time. In fact my body was getting attracted to him.

We sat didn’t had a word what happened talked about the work and I told I will leave now. Sameer sir handed me over his Scooty keys and hugged me. Ahhh I felt my legs going weak with the same. He just kissed my cheeks and told me whatever happened Smita I am sorry but you are so beautiful couldn’t resist after touching you.

I thought what a nasty thing to say. I didn’t say a word but he told its not right as he owes my father a lot who helped him financially so that his company was doing well today and he shouldn’t have done to his daughter. I told him its ok sir I don’t know what to say but whatever happened….. happened and you don’t have to feel sorry for the same.

He looked at me and told “Well Smita I like you and could like and love to have more such good times with you but my way”

I didn’t understood one part and asked him, “What sir my way”

Sameer sir, “I already had sex with two other married women’s but I discontinued the relationship as they came when they were free when they wanted it, but if you want me you have to be my bitch my sex slave and have to come whenever I want you (saying the same his hands were already squeezing my buttocks.

I also could feel his cock hardened and grinding my crotch) you will be my whore (telling that he squeezed me breast his left hands on my buttocks and his right hand on my breast as already made me wet) well the choice is yours Smita”

I felt bad though I was wet and just tried to free myself but his grip was harder I told him, “please sir I thought you are nice, please let me go. You are really disgusting Sameer sir.. I though you liked me but this is disgusting.”

“I am nice Smita you know how nice I was fucking you making you cum many a times you know that but you know the problem with married women’s. They spread their legs when they want and that leave my dick hungry and angry for them. So make your choice I wont force you”

I again struggled and let me go he told me giving me his Scooty keys and his house keys telling me, “take my house keys”

I told I will go by rickshaw. He again held my hand giving me the keys telling me, “take this key and listen to me. I am not forcing you or anything. You go home now and you decide what you want if you want to have sex with me forever till we break mutually I want you to come tonight to my house before 11 pm and I want you in my bed fully nude”

I tried to free my hand and was near the door, “Sir I don’t want anything, let me go”

He again held my hand telling me, “let me complete if you want me I want you here by 11 pm or else you can come tomorrow in the office give my house keys and my scooty keys and I will never touch trouble you and our relationship will be the same as it was till today morning. You will be Mrs. Smita Jadhav so the choice is yours take this and leave”

I didn’t want to take either his scooty or the house keys. But he forced it on my hand and I took my Jacket and Raincoat which too were dried a bit and he opened the front door. Before opening the other grilled iron door Sameer Sir hugged me telling, “You are really beautiful. I like you”

Before I could say or revolt he had already opened the door and I was out of his house. I took his Scooty and left home with 10000 things running in my mind. What a nasty guy how can he talk like that.

I was also afraid if he black mails me or dirty though came in to my mind. I had a bath had my food and went to sleep around 4 pm in the evening after calling my mom.

I don’t know what happened while I slept I had this dream where he was literally fucking me in the office reception while talking to someone else. When I got up at 7:30 pm I was already wet didn’t knew what to think about the same.

Watching the cable I was constantly thinking of Sameer sir and I didn’t know my legs were restless I just kept on flipping on top of one another. My hands moved on my breast I never did anything of that sort till then.

I suddenly felt the way his cock came in me where I had my final orgasm I could still feel his sperms hitting my cunt wall and all that made me wet again.

I was going mad thinking the hot part with Sameer sir then the bad part what he said. I didn’t know what to do. There was a 2 Rs. Coin on the table and I remember one of my friends Preeti who always use to have a toss if our other friends wanted to go for a movie or a picnic or an outing.

I took the coin and thought if I wanted to be Sameer sir bitch sex slave whatever then I will toss if tail comes I will go and if heads comes I won’t go.

I tossed and it was head, I didn’t know I was disappointed and thought of going for best of three.

This time I told if heads I will go and if tails I won’t go and this time too head came and I thought I think so this is wrong I won’t be his bitch or whatever he told me.

I kept the coin and went to the kitchen thought of having some soup. There were few coins on top the Refrigerator and mind again diverted and thought of going for best of five. But said no I don’t to do.

I got two indications not to go. I just had a wash and while washing my fact I just saw the love bite on my shoulders and all the morning stuff came into my mind. I couldn't resist what to do and what not to do.
Like Reply
I already got two indications not to go. I just had a wash and while washing my fact I just saw the love bite on my shoulders and all the morning stuff came into my mind.

I went to the Fridge took the coin. This time twice when I tossed and asked for heads to go it was heads.

I took the coin to toss it for the last time and as I was going to toss I was afraid because at that time my mind was telling me to go but I didn’t want tails to come.

Then I thought as it is it is 50-50 so I planned for going as I didn’t knew what was happening to me, because one thing was sure I won’t get the same kind of sex with my husband. I kept the coin and thought of leaving to his place.

I prepared the soup and while I was having I thought why take a chance so tossed and I was not ready to open my palm to see what it was and kept the coin with the coins on top of the Refrigerator.

I told myself I have to go so there is no second thought about the same. It was 8:45 pm I had my bath with perfumed Shampoo which I use for special occasions.

I even trimmed my arm pit and shaved my cunt which I do very rarely.

I came out wrapped in a towel and remember what happened in the morning looked myself in the mirror and again this two mind started to shatter me.

Then again I remember Sameer sir telling life is to enjoy and why not my husband Mahesh might be enjoying his freedom out there as though he always love watching English movies and also use to tell me how daring those girls they kiss anywhere have sex with anyone and so on.

Ok I thought its final I am leaving started checking my wardrobe then thought as it is Sameer sir told to come and sleep nude on his bed so what’s the use of checking what to wear and what not to wear.

So I wore my black jeans and light green T-shirt along with a jacket. I went to the kitchen to switch of the light and again the coin came in front of my eyes and it was dicey tricky and what not seeing the coin.

I picked up the coin and thought of tossing but will see the result only in the morning when I come down as by now I was really desperate to go to have sex with Sameer sir.
Like Reply
I switched of the light and tossed the coin in the dark thinking if its head I will be with Sameer sir and if it tails I will not go.

I tossed the coin in the dark and kept it in the middle of dining table without seeing the result.

I closed my house checked the time it was already 9:40 pm and left for Sameers sir house in his scooty.

I was thrilled and a bit afraid too but reached his house and when I opened the steel grilled door and his main door and was trying to search for him.

There was a note on the back of the door as I closed the main door. “I know Smita honey you will be hear as told to you in the afternoon get in my bed nude. I will be in the bed screwing your fucking cunt like never before and making you my whore right after 11 as I am out with my friends. WELCOME HOME BITCH".

I didn’t know what to say again after reading the same should I wait or leave. I said to myself this is not what you wanted.

I came out and closed the door and stepped down and started the scooty.

But as I was near the gate again I felt as I myself telling me what the hell are you doing.

You are getting more then what you ever thought. Just get back where you want to be.

After doing all the funny stuff of coins and going back and front I was in front of the door I thought I want the most.
Like Reply

So I returned back and opened the door. I latched the door and went to the bed.

The bed was flowered with all rose petals wonderful room fresher too was applied and seeing the same it tempted me more.

Never realized I could be out here doing what I never thought in my wildest dream that I could be so bold enough to be a bitch to someone.

I still waited for some time but made up mind yes I am going to get fucked be his whore or whatever and that’s it.

I removed my clothes and undergarments and was nude switching of the light I just laid nude on the bed on the rose petals fully covered on the bed and it was wonderful as my first night too didn’t had such grand decoration on my bed.

I did cover myself with the bedcover and was waiting for him and I was already excited heated up and wet for the event.

I was waiting for Samir sir desperately checking the time every now and at last I heard the door latch noise. I immediately covered and slept on my stomach my face stuck in the pillow.

I heard the bedroom door open and then was closed. I could hear the rustling noise of him removing of his clothes. I came to know as his pants fell on the floor as the belt knuckle made the noise.

I was getting impatient what’s going to happen next.

After 10 min I felt him snuggled inside the blanket against my naked body. I did not react but continued to lie motionless making him feel as thought I was asleep and let him do what he wanted; my eyes were shut.

I felt his big hands on my ass cheeks kneading them hard.

He was kissing behind my neck back ass cheeks, all over my back till my toes and again coming up giving small bites.

He was near my ears and whispered in my ears telling me “I know Smita you were going to come. WELCOME HOME BITCH”.

This words made me angry yet again. Why he has to be so bastard of man when I was ready for him What is that he wants. As I was going to revolt and get up, Sameer sir again started kissing and licking my ears my neck my back.
Like Reply
I went mad when he parted my ass cheeks and kissed and licked my asshole which was beyond my belief he could do that and I found very pleasurable and very erotic. I was shivering, enjoying the kisses.

He would bite me lightly wherever he found loose skin; my ass cheeks, shoulders, arms and the flesh on sides. I was very wet; this sensation was absolutely new to me haven’t see anything in porn also which I did see when Mahesh was there.

I wanted him to put his hard thing inside me without any further delay, as I could feel my first orgasm of the night was approaching fast with all those kisses and small bites on my body.

He sat on my thighs and started rubbing his cock along the crack between my ass cheeks, and I felt it very hard and warm. I was losing my patience waiting for it to slide deep inside me.

I lifted my head and gave small grunt "Sameer sir pleaseee” but he made me turn over on my back. I opened my eyes it was fully dark in fact I had kept the window open, but he had closed and as pulled down the curtain and the room was pitch dark hardly could see him but could see a shadow of his and nothing else. I closed my eyes anticipating the quick jab from him.

I knew he will be inside me in just one stroke and that was what I wanted before my orgasm. He lifted my legs urgently and placing them on his shoulders he rubbed the cock head along my pussy lips.

"Ahh plllssss sir” in fact I want to tell him to fuck as I was unable to control

He heard me moan and soon his lips were fastened on my lips. He held my breasts and started squeezing them hard, mauling them and pulling my hardened nipples. I experienced a sharp pain when he gently pushed his thick hard cock inside my wet soaking cunt.

“OOOHHHH GAAWD III CAANNNT, PLEEASE NNNNOOOOOO OOOOOHHHHHH" I felt my cunt lips stretched. Sameer sir meanwhile pushed himself back removing his cock from my cunt slowly till the tip and sank it again in my cunt.

Repeating this a few times my cunt was able to accommodate his thick cock which I haven’t seen till now as he was fucking me for the second time and I was wondering why he was so silent.

Sameer sir got a slow rhythm going to and fro and I heard him groan “aahhhh” for the first time and his right hand squeezed my left breast still harder and with the other hand he was holding my right breast and sucking on it, chewing the nipple and at times he would bite it a bit hard, making me scream out of pain and pleasure.

I reached my first orgasm of the night immediately after I felt his cock entered as deep as he could in my cunt. I was whispering telling him to be slow
Like Reply
Suddenly with a pop he removed his cock from my cunt grabbing my hairs pressing my head on his crotch, and started grunting, “Behanchod saali, subhe chodh raha ta to chup chap chudwa rahi ti abh tu meri rand hai Smita bhola tha na tujhe meri rakheel ke tarah rakhunga phir bhi tu ayi. Sun chinal, aaj ke bad chup chap jab bholu tabhi chudegi samji meri randi”

I was shocked with the words coming from his mouth and not able to understand what happened to him suddenly.

I tried to resist him, as he made choke pushing my head on his crotch after some time of rubbing his cock and balls all over my face he let me go but his hand still gripped my hairs tightly and his lips were on mine.

His kiss was very different by what I had in the morning it was vigorous rough and his mouth smelled with alcohol and cigarette but the worst part the hard kissed I loved it.

He let me go and switched on the light and his eyes were red his face was raging and looking at me told me, “Sun chinal, tujhe pata hai aur teri choot ko bhi pata hai maine tujhe zindagi bhar chodne wala hoon. Meri baat nahi mani to tere pati ko sab kuch phone karke maine bata dunga ki uski biwi randi bane mere pas ayi hai, maine chudwane ke mamle me to bahut kamina huw”

Rather then getting upset with his humiliating talk I was shocked to see what was dangling between my face. His cock which I am seeing for the first time, huge like a porn actor his balls too were pretty big.

I went mad that I got fucked in the morning with this huge cock and suddenly he was moving his fingers in front of my face and told me to stand down next to the bed as he sat on the bed, “Abhe randi, chal khadi ho yeh pe.”

He sat and made me keep my left leg on the bed and holding my other leg he brought his face near my cunt and started taking deep breathe as if he was smelling my cunt and then started licking it.

Pushing his head back “Chinal dekh teri choot Sali apna p ko meri randi bane itni baichan ho ko teri choot shave karke ayi hai to subhe itna nakhra karne ke kay jarurat ti”.

His finger entered my wet cunt I was moaning in delight when he told “Chinal dekh teri chut mai mera lund ghusake tujhe khub chodunga puri rat.Lekin teri chudai karne ke pehle mujhe teri yeh chut chatni hai aur tujhse mera lund chuswana hai.Aaj tujhe itna chodunga ki tu aage se teri chutiya pati se jyada mare lund se chudwane tarsegi aur use aane ke baad bhi mujhse chudwayegi

He kept on finger fucking me and moving his two fingers from right to left and then again left to right.

My head came on his shoulders as I was still standing with my left leg on the bed and he pushed my hand down and made me hold his cocks.
Like Reply
The moment I held it I went mad feeling the size the heat it had and it was wet with his pre-cum and made me jerk it off.

My head on his shoulder made him suck my breast and in fact he was too good as he was just licking my tits with rapid force and then slowly sucking with his lips and again sucking them made me give a powerful orgrasm and the next unbelievable stuff for me was his mouth was on my cunt licking of my juices and at the same time grabbing my ass cheeks and shoving his tongue deep in my cunt.

The first time a tongue in my cunt the sensational movement triggered and my body trembled and I fell on him he was still holding me and sucking my cunt not letting me go and I was grunting as Sameer sir’s mouth were sucking my clitoris and then nibbled at it gently at first and then hard.

"AAAAAIIEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH", I cried feeling pleasure and pain but Sameer sir inserted his tongue deep inside my throbbing cunt. "OOHH OOHHHHH OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYEESSSSS", Sameer sir hardened his tongue, "OOOOUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMAAAAAAA".

I cried reaching yet another shattering orgasm within 2-3 min. I went mad as Sameer sir clenched my buttocks and pushed his two fingers in my asshole to increase my pleasure. "OOOHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHAAIIIIIIIIIIIIII
MMMAAIINNN MMAARR GAAYYEEEEEE", I cried pleasurably. "UUNNGGHHHHH AAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE", I was wailing in pleasure

He looked at me and he took his fingers and started sucking the first and then the next telling me, “Mast rand hai re tu”.

I was lying on his bed and he was on his knees coming on top near my mouth proudly moving it up and down telling me, “Muh khol chinal, aur choos mere lund ko”

It looked great to me I went mad looking at it and so close to my mouth moving his hands slowly on my cunt “You got nice pussy Smita you look like a teenage fucking slut”

I couldn’t take of my eyes from his cock and he sensed that telling me “Ahh rand de raha huw tera hi hai abh zindagi bar Chal muh khol my fucking slut and suck it. I know tu baichan hai mera lund tere mume lene ke liye”.

I didn’t know how he guessed but I never sucked a cock in my life and I really wanted to suck it. He came on top next to my face and grabbing my neck made me suck his cock.

I was eagerly sucking his cock, and Sameer sir was groaning “Choos, rundi aru jorse choos hanh uhhh hanh. uhhh hanh uhhh aise hi ahhh Ahhhhhhh aur chus meri jaan,tare muh ki garami mare lund ko aur betaab bana rahi hai.Bahut garam jism aur muh paya hai tune.Dekh mera lauda aur tight hua tare muh mai jake. Lagta hai tera pati ne tujhe sab baat sikhaye hai Aur chus aur aandar le mera lund, acche se chus ahhh aur jor se”

I was sleeping on my back lifting my head and sucking him. I tried to turn to suck it better he stopped me doing the same telling me, “Kay kar rahi teri choot ko dekhne de mast dikh rahi aise hi choos”.

He started moving his hips to and fro in my mouth and his hands were all over my body and sometime bending himself and finger fucking in my cunt and ass.

He kept on finger fucking my cunt and ass so harshly I was fully tempted with his orginess. He kept on finger fucking making me suck his cock.

Sameer sir was finger fucking and making me suck his cock and he made me suck his hairy balls and as I sucked it with all his hairs in my mouth making me uncomfortable still sucked him, which tempted him more telling me “Are randi tu mast cheez hai tujhe to bolne ke jarurat nahi kay karne ka aur kay nahi karneka, chal lage hath meri gaand bhi chat”.

I was stunned hearing the same is he really going to treat me this bad. His cock was still in my hand as he parted his legs more.

I pleaded him to which he grabbed my hair and kissed me in fact bit my lips telling me, “Listen bitch I am you master and you are my slave so better do what I tell you or else I will throw you out of my house nude, samjhi rand”

Saying he grabbed my head and pushed it down. His ass too was gleaming and he forced me to lick it up. Holding my hand on his cock and making me licks his ass made him pretty much pathetic his hands came on my hand that was holding his cock and he was moving up and down gutter slamming his mouth as I moved my tongue on his asshole. "Ahhhh saaaliiii kya mast chat rahi hai ahhhh Aur jor se hila apni jaban meri gaand mai uuuuffffff".

After 2-3 min Sameer sir turned grabbing my hairs started kissing me again. He was so randy while kissing I could believe the way he kissed me with his tongue deep in my mouth and lifting my naked body as if I was small child. He stopped kissing me and started licking my face telling, “I will show you hell and heaven Smita jan”.

Saying he made me lie on my stomach and started kissing my back giving me small bites as he started the night and in the same way he went down and was on my ass cheeks.

I was lying on my stomach and he was on top of me in a opposite 69 position and I could feel his cock on my cheeks and he parted my ass and I could feel his tongue deep in my ass. "AAAAAAAAAHHHH UUUUNNNNNNNGGGGHHH", I never thought a tongue in my ass could give me so much pleasure; he kept on licking me and taking his hand underneath finger fucking my cunt.

He was very different he went on his knees and lifting my hips he started licking my cunt and ass and the feel of his hard cock on my back was very different. He made me cum yet again just by sucking and finger fucking and then left me.

Making me turn he started moving his wet face on my face which was smeared with my cunt juice. He rubbed his face on mine and then again started licking and kissing me.

Then making me sleep perfectly on the bed he came on top of me and was on his knees and started again flicking my nipple under his tongue scbangd it across his teeth and the roof of his mouth.

It was good my head swam with delight. Sameer sir nibbled on it, rolled it between his teeth, sucked on it slowly at first and then with increasing pressure, and then slowly let it go. He moved to the other breast.
Like Reply
"Sirrrrrrr!" I gasped, and my hands moved on his head. "Ohhhhhh ahhhhhhh!"

Hearing me say the same he stopped and looking at me, “Kay huwa raand, tujhe dekh kaise chodta hoon Smita roj khud chudwane mere pas ayegi. Bhol mera lund dal du tere choot mein, bahut baichan hai teri choot mera lund ko nigalne”

Sameer sir put a pillow under my buttocks and raised my legs apart and above his shoulders. With one hand he guided his prick near my cunt and said, "Chooduun tujhee".

I was wet with anticipation and replied, "Hain sirrrr plllsss”, he was teasing me moving his cock on my cunt lips telling me, “bhol na rand kay chaiye tujhe” I raised my buttocks in anticipation as Sameer sir continued teasing me.

"Sameerrrr uuunnnhhhh ttadppaaoo nnaahhii muujjhheeeeee cchhooddooooo chhooddoo pllleeasseeeee sirrrrr", I wailed in frustration turning into a full fledge slave of his as he wanted but Sameer sir continued to rub his prick, but not penetrate inside but tease me. "Dekh rand, kaise apni gannd hilaa rahii hai".

Sameer sir as he teased me moving his prick in and out of my cunt and moving it on my cunt lips suddenly with a sheer pressure pushed his hips very hard and his cock surged in my cunt like a knife slicing in a butter and I grunted the loudest "AAHHHHHH UUMMMMMM
OOUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA", I wailed as my body felt like splitting by his penetration.

"Ahhh yehhhh huwiii na batttt randi, maaza aa raha hai na chinal saali kya mast chut hai teri, Lagta hai Mahesh ne peti pack chut ka rakha hai meri liye Koi baat nahi raand, ab jab tu meri laude ke swad chak liye hai tujhe pat lage ga rand ke chudai kaise ki jati hai”

I started loving his dirty talks and I was moaning and grunting with every hard push he was pumping his cock in my cunt and I too went beyond my imagination telling him, "Haaiinn
Sameeerrrrr ooouuiiiiiiiiii mmmaaaaaaaa cchhooddoooooooooo ccchhhooddooooooooo muujjhheeeeeeeeeeeee aaauuuuuu hhhaaiiiiii hhhhhhhhhhhhhiuuunnnnnnnnnhhhhh", I was wailing with each and every stroke as he pounded my cunt powerfully.

“Yee lei, saali ye lie uur lei”, Sameer moaned as he continued to fuck me hard and fast, and I kept on loving it "ouuiiiiiiiiiii mmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmaazzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaa
aahhh raahhaaaaaaaaaaaa hhaaaiiiiiiiiiiii cchhooddooo auurr ccchhooddoo jjoor sseeiii oouuuiiiiiiiii mmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa", I wailed as I had orgasm after orgasm, enjoying the fucking I was receiving.

I went mad when Sameer sir lifted my legs, with my jerking buttocks, flinging in the air as he lifted me with his strong hands and kept on fucking me at a furious pace now.

"ah aah aaahh aaaahhhh aaaaaahhhhhhh ooohhhhhhhhhh oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ooooouuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiii. fuck me! Fuck me, aur jorseee ahhh chodddd ahhhhh!"", I went as Sameer went on and on.

Only my head and a small portion of my back was touching the bed now as Sameer furiously kept fucking me.

"Ahhh rannndddddd chodddd rah huwwwww le aur leee ahhh randiiii... chul rundi... lele ... le mere lund koha uhhh ohhhh uhhh hanh uhhh ahh-uhh-ahh-uhh-ahh-uhh-ahhh-uhhh hanh uhhhh chul saali rahnd kuttiii lele le mere laved ko bol accha lagta hai na meri rundi banke Bol saali rand BOL!"

"Yes, Sameerrrr sirrrrr, yes ... hanh ... uhhhh hanh uhh ... bahut accha lagta hai ... hanh uhh ... oh yes ... oh god yes ... it feels so good, Ohh uhh ohma uhh yes ...chooddddooo sirrrr aur jor seeee Hanh uhh ahhhh uhh ohma uhhh hanh uhh OHHHHH!" I cried in reply.

His fucking was more hard and I could feel his cock bulge and his grunting harder and was now sweating with exertion "Behanchod yeh leee randi mareee laudee ka paniii apni chut mai.Aaaahh Le smita rand, harami chinal,bahut chudwana chahati thi na raand.Yeh le mare lund behanchod, aaj ke baad hamesha mare liye apni chut khuli rakhna, teri behan ki chut chodu, saali yeh le, yeh le, yeh le mera lund ka pani saali haarrrrrammmi raaaaaannnnddddddddd.Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Smitttttaaaaaaaaa rrrraaannnnnddddddiiii”

I gasped in pleasure as I felt the sharp, hot stinging shards of jizz spurt in an endless flood in my cunt. “Hhaaaaaannnnnnnn siiirrrrrr yeeeesssss ahhhh fuccckkkkk mummyyyyy”.

It kept on cumming and he dropped me and fell on me and was smooching as if he was kissing a lost wife and he was too good still slowly moving in and out. I could feel his jizz fill my cunt like hell.

He broke the kiss telling me, “Fuck you bitch I love you Smita” and turned on the side and lay panting for breath.

I too lay back breathing heavily. After 10 min or so he got up and went out and came back with a bottle of wine and looked at me, and telling me, “what the fuck is this” I just lifted my head only to see his bed was filled with our fuck juices in between making a dark creamish patch exactly in between and it was in plenty.

I got up went to the toilet and sir was drinking wine and having his cigarette. I came out wrapping the same towel that I had in the morning and as soon as I came out of the bathroom Sameer sir was next to me removed of my towel.

Looking at my nude body telling me, “You want me again bitch”. I said “No sir abhi nahi everything is paining”. Slapping my cheeks lightly he showed my tits, “You don’t want me, but they want me” and again kissed me lightly.
Like Reply
I was hungry and told him to which he told “go find in the kitchen what you can get”. I picked up my dress to which he told no dress and held my hand and took me out in the living room and opened a pack and removed a packet.

It was flimsy bloody red satin nightgown above knee height. Seeing the same I knew he had a weird imagination.

Giving it to me, “mujhe malum ta you are going to come to be my whore so brought you” and winked at me

I went out and searched for the kitchen it was at the other end. Finding out there was a packet of bread and some eggs.

That was the easiest of all stuff to make omelet and as it is I was very hungry as I was preparing Sameer sir popped in after finishing his cigarette with his wine bottle and sat near the dining table and was watching me as I was flipping the omelet. He has wrapped a towel on his hips.

I also made one for him and gave it to him he tasted it and told me, "Hmmm, that’s good just like you” winking at me. “Just like me sir”.

“Yes Smita hot and tasty. How do you feel being my whore Smita”

I didn’t know what to tell, “Sirrr”

“What you liked, getting fucked with my hard fucking cock in your cunt”

I could see his hand inside his towel and he just moved his towel sideways showing his dick which was almost erect with some pre cum and said “Look at him, yeh bhi bukha hai, and he is hungry for you and he wants to eat you again”.

I too was tempted seeing his huge cock shining in bright tubelight with his pre cum.

Standing up he wrapped an arm around and kissed hungrily thrusting his tongue deep into my mouth. "Ohh Smitaa I really love your body," Sameer Sir murmured.

I was unable to think anything else and was just enjoying what I never thought of. Sex within hours for the second time was way too long or even came in my dreams before.

Sameer sir breathing and panting with excitement turned me around and my back to him.

My hand was on the dining table and he went on his knees. Lifting my short gown he gripped my buttocks and thrust his face between my ass cheeks into my wet dripping cunt.

Like Reply
I went crazy and too be frank I never thought till date and one could like to kiss or lick at such a dirty place, but I was loving it as he sucked in my asshole for the second time within hours. I just stood still waiting what is going to happen

I could feel his tongue deep in my cunt and his nose pecking on my asshole made me crazy. "Oh ummhhh ahhhh sirrrr ahhhhh" I was groaning like a slut unbelievable for me.

I could sense Sir was pretty much excited as he heard the same and he spanked my ass cheek and briefly stopped sucking telling me, "yes baby that's what I want to hear from you, you wet cunt".

His tongue again probed my slit, darting in and out of my cunt. His finger slid between my buttocks and I whimpered and went mad as I felt it at my anus.

I never thought that this is also kind of a sex and as he sucked my clitoris I went mad in pleasure and started to scream in pleasure

"Ohh sirrr ahhhh plssss OHHHHH yes". Sir then flipped me making me lie on the dining table and again pushed his head between my legs pushing my gown up.

It was heaven never felt that kind of sensation in my whole life and my hands went on his hair and gripped it and moved his head round and round between my thighs, my face was flipping from side to side, with the exciting I was getting from him.

"OhmaunhhhOHHHHH!” I cried as he jammed two fingers in my cunt and moved it in and out as if he was fucking with his cock and at the same time, his tongue was flickering rapidly on my cunt lips.

He moved his fingers in and out pretty fast and when he finally stopped; I was panting and moaning like hell.

“Kaisa laga chinal ?”

“Now get up” telling that he grabbed my hair and made me sit on the dinning table but later on grabbing my hairs in his hand he sat on the chair and with the other hand moving his cock out up and down looking at me raising his eyebrows told me “Chal choos ise.”. He commanded

“Mahesh ka lene mein masza aya hoga abh yeh mere lund chusne mein aur maza ayega terko”

“No Sir unhone kabhi nahin kaha.”

“Saala chutiya hai milna chaiye kabhi use, isme bahut mazza aata hai, didn’t you like it, ek bar iska maza ane laga tujhe to badmein mujhe bolne ki jarurat nahi hai, tujhe bhi aayega le muh khol jaldi kar nahin to pura maza chala jayega”

Sameer grabbing my hair pushed my head forcing to take his cock inside.

“Not your teeth’s baby just your lips, aur thoda mu khol”. I couldn’t believe the stinky smell was really making me dizzy with the first day of my unorthodox sex.

I loved it as I was sucking it and I love more then the first time I did it to him.

“Now suck it slowly ahhh dheere dheere.” Sameer sir ordered bringing down one of his hand over my breasts and caressing them softly.

I started sucking on his dick as good as I can and he was loving it.

“Aaah good Smita aise hi yes baby suck it, I will make you nice fucking cock sucking whore”

I couldn’t say anything to what he told and was enjoying something very different for the first time in my life.
Like Reply
“Dekha mere bat man ke tujhe bhi fayda ho raha hai na, saala chutiya hai tera aadmi to, pata nahi uncle teri jawani ek namard ke hath shadi karwake tere jism ko banjar bana diya hai”

He groaned as my tongue swirled over his cock-head, trying to pierce his cock-slit. He moaned thickly, his head bent, watching me.

"C'mon ... suck it ... yeh ... that's good ... suck it harder, honey oh fuck yes ohhh yeh! Mm ... yeh ... that's it ...yeh... suck it, cunt ... suck my cock!"

I couldn’t believe what he was saying, but at the same time I loved it. I sucked his cock eagerly, as soft as I could and my lust was mounting with the same.

His cock started to feel wonderful between my lips and under my tongue. I could taste his pre cum and the slimy salty taste aroused me further.

My body was hot and cunt was already wet and ready. I never felt the strange sensation before

Sameer sir grabbed my hairs and pushed me back and all I could see was my salvia all over his cock and I could feel the same on my hands and cheeks

"C'mon baby you are learning fast and I am loving it you are turning out to be a pro” I couldn’t understand what I am and I pushed my head down and I could hear him saying ,"Aahhhh accha lag raha hai tare muh mai lund dalne raand. Ab bol mera lund chahaye,chudegi mare laude se”.

He lifted it up again, “ Aare Smita, ab sharmna kis bat ki aaj to tujhe jee bar ke chodne wala hoon, Aaj tu asli chudwane ke maza bata deta hoon, Tujhe to lund chahaye aur mujhe chut isliye... sit on my prick,"

I rose and he pushed my gown from my shoulder and that straddled on my feet. He inserted his finger in my cunt removed it and he entered the same finger in my mouth making me taste my juices.

He made me turn my back against him and made me part my legs wide on either side of his thighs. Holding my ass Sameer sir started to pull me down as my cunt was near his cock Sameer sir told me, “Chal mera lund pakad, aur dal teri gili choot mein, taras rahi woh mera lund nigalne ko”.

I could understand what language he is using but loved it. Rising on my toes, I lifted my cunt over his cock, holding his cock in my fingers and guiding it to my eagerly waiting cunt.

With a deep-throated moan, biting my lower lip, I impaled myself smoothly and deeply on his bloated penis in one long rushing thrust, forcing my cunt on his cock till I had it all inside me.

His cock seared in my flesh, hot and hard and thick and long, filling my cunt. I ground my hips on his lap and he pulled my face behind and started to kiss me sensuously, licking my ear, sucking my lips, parrying his tongue with mine.

He squeezed my breasts and his hands slid down to my buttocks, moving my hips in tight circles on his lap.

Holding my knees, he raised me and his cocked pulled out completely and he pushed his prick
in. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH UUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHH".

I wailed as I felt his thick spear stretch and fill my cunt. I wailed, " uuff chhoddooo jjoorr ssee cchhooddoo".

"aah aaahh aaaahhh aaaaahhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Sameer sir squeezed my breasts, sucking and biting my ears shoulders back and making me move up and down on his cock.

I was hissing in pleasure, moving and writhing faster and faster.

"C'mon baby c'mon c'mon c'mon ahhh yes Smita you are on hell of a slut yes Smitaaa ahhh!" he cried.
Like Reply
"Ohh yes! Ohhh fuck yes! Yes! "aah aaahh aaaahhh aaaaahhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaahhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhh Ohhh uhhh Ohhh uhhh Ohhh uhh OH OH OH OH OHH uhhh OHHHH!" I panted.

"Maza a rah hai, Okay, bitch, enough. Chal teri chut ki to mast chdui abhi. Abh teri gand manra hai?" he said spanking my butt and making me bend on the dining table .

I didn’t understand what he said, and told him "ahhh sir”, but as his fingers entered in my ass I was damn afraid and tried to move ahead.

He spanked me “abhe rukh wasie hi” and I to be very frank I never knew thought this too was pleasure full place but his fingers felt great in my ass.

“Gand marane mein jo maza hai, tu kay jane abhi to choot chudwane mein maza nahi aya, lund choosne mein maza nahi aya, waise bhi teri gand marne mein mujhe jayda hi maza ayega”.

I was afraid, as his fingers were hurting when he finger fucked me. I said, “Please sir not there, aur waise wah pe koi kuch karte hai kay, gandha hai”.

Laughing he said, “kisne bola terko, waise bhi tu kaunsa acha kam kar rahi, randi Sali meri rakheel hai, aur jo boltu tujhe karma padega”.

“Ware waise bhi Smita don’t worry harek cheez ka first time hota hai, tu pahlei bhar kiski ki rand bani, paheli bhar lund mume liya, waise pahlei bhar gand bhi marwangi aur ek bhar chodne ke bad you will only tell me to fuck your gand more and more”.

He tried inserting another finger in my asshole. I tried to wriggle but he held my hips tightly and I was pleading him, “please sir not there”.

“Come on Smitaaa darti kuy ho, randi jaise chudwane dari nahi to gand marne kay problem hai. Aur maine to jarur chata huw ke maine apne randi ka mast gand mar du, tu kay bolti hai, mujhe pata hai tera chutiya pati ne to hath tak nahi lagaya hoga, maine to bahut kuch karnewala hoon, thodi deer paheli tuche acha to laga meri gand chatne mein apni gand chatwane mein, abhi jayda nakra mat kar. You know mein tujhe chodnewala nahi hoon so get ready baby”.

I was going mad dizzy hearing all those words coming from his mouth also knew there is nothing I can do about the same.

Squeezing my breast with his other hand and two fingers still in my asshole Sameere sir groaned at me, “Chal ab bina koi jyada natak karke mera lund apni gand mein gusa sach mein maza ayega tujhe. Todha dukhega pahlei bar hai na"

"I want your ass, whore! Teri gand marna chata huwn!” I again pleaded, “nooooo, pleaseee”

He was finger fucking my asshole as well as pressing and squeezing my breast. The next move really shocked me as he made me bend on the dining table and removed his fingers and parted my butt.

I could feel his mouth stuck between my ass cheek and his tongue was trying to insert my asshole licking it rapidly.

I started loving it and went wild that this was really something wonderful I just lay flat as I could barely handle the same, as it was so amazing and wild.

He kept on finger fucking my cunt and licked my asshole.

He removed his finger from my cunt, and dipped the same finger in my asshole; making it moist with my cum. I knew Sir was not going to leave me without fucking my ass.

Like Reply