Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Vijay and me try to convince her to ignore them again and again but she was not listening and didn't want to do any more threesomes.
I wanted to take Avi to vijay's place but he shares his flat with two other boys who seem to be always ready to pounce on avi, I was ok with them. But she doesn't like them one bit, she got the rapist vibes from them.

Apart from this there was also a second event happening which dulled our enthusiasm to continue. Vijay's parents had started to find a girl for him and he knew that the girls side were conducting enquiries about him. Maybe because of the dry spell Vijay had also agreed for the alliance he had talked with the girl on Skype and was also interested in her.

Avi and me were enjoying our twosome regularly but there was no threesome action for months. Both of us were missing the excitement in our sex life but avi had also lost interest in doing the same. I didn't want to force her into this without her wishes, but I didn't let her change her dressing I made sure to buy revealing clothes for her as I loved my wife's exhibition and I requested her to do at least this for me.
Summer was coming and I was all ready with ideas for exposing her. We had gone shopping and I had got her a tight shirt with nice hug fit for her boobs … Pop the top buttons and you get a nice view of her deep cleavage.
I made her try the shirt and hot shorts in a few sizes in the store and ask her to get more clothes when she wear trying on some. Watching my walk in the store with price tags hanging from her, gave me wierd hard-on. Displaying her in low cut tops, When ever she bent over her bussoms were ready to jump out of the shirt. Avi was very comfortable in short clothes exposing her thighs and boobs in public. And after the exposing she would give me a blow job in the car park.
Although in Western countries it is very common to see girls in skimpy clothes, but seeing an Indian women in skimpy clothes is still a sight for them, I really enjoy it when there are desi people around…. Exposing my wife to other desi people is real fun… the hungry stares you get from desi men young and old is really titillating.
We were just enjoying these experiences and the wife sharing part was completely stopped. We had became a "normal" couple in a closed relationship. Our life was now just going to work, gym, shopping, restaurants, meeting friends. In one of our friends place we also ran into Vijay. After that we met in a restaurant a few times, even chatted with his fiance on Skype a few times. She was a good looking, nice, well spoken girl. I congratulated him on the catch…. And told him that he does not have to worry about returning the favour….. but I wouldn't say no ;-) .. wink.. wink.
But he had different plans, his fiance was trying to convince him to go back to India as she a very promising career already setup and was reluctant to move. So they were still thinking about that, me and avi also tried to convince her…. Asked her to atleast come to this country for sometime to try, as not everyone gets this opportunity. She was from a well to do family and we could see that she was the dominant one in their relationship.

On our side the neighbors were still stressing out Avi, it almost felt like they were out to get us. Now Vijay was not coming over and we had stopped playing the loud music. But still they find something to complain. The uncle keep saying things about her driving or car parking or shopping deliveries. And the aunty would keep commenting on her clothes or ask about kids or eating out/ not cooking or not maintaing the house.

We were really fed up, so finally I had decided to move closer to my office in the city and also asked Avi to look for a job in the city. We even had a few friends who lives closer to the city. Avi was very happy with this decision, but our current house had a 3 month notice. So we started to look accordingly.

Looking at Avi, it felt like a big weight had lifted from her shoulders. She was back to her bubbly self.

That weekend she was working in the communal garden when I saw the uncle walking towards her from the window. I was going to go down to ensure that he doesn't act rude with her again, but then I saw that he was talking with her nicely and giving her some advice about the garden she was also smiling so I held back.
But I was observing them from the window, avi was sitting on the ground and digging out weeds and guess what uncle was doing….. he was looking at her cleavage and trying to look inside her shirt to get a view of her boobs. She was sitting on a short garden stool in her pink shorts and green baniyan like t-shirt. Already her thighs, hands and cleavage was on display but uncle was doing circles around her trying to get the best view. He was pointing at things on the ground and telling her something and every time she moved to pick something her boobs were trying to pop out of her t-shirt they both were talking about something and smiling and laughing. I think he was trying to give her some gardening tips while trying to watch her tips ?
This was going on for about 30 minutes and I was watching this old man ogling my wife patiently.
When she was about to get up uncle extended his hand to help her get up. Avi showed her muddy hands to him but he said "oh that's all right" and held her hand to help her get up. She waved him goodbye and gave a cute smile, picked up her bucket of garden tools and started walking towards the house. Uncle was mesmerised by her walk and was looking at her ass, but suddenly she turned around and walked back towards him. She bent down to pick up the stool and gave her a flash of her boobs to him for the last time.
I left my window seat and ran to her to ask her what was going on. She was quite happy as it was not a stressful encounter as she would have imagined. Avi said that uncle was behaving very nice with her today. I wanted to tell her what that Tharki uncle was doing there but then I decided to let her be happy for some time. After that time uncle would always be in a lookout to see when are we was in the park and would pop down to chat with her a couple of times avi also invited him for tea. The uncle and his other old friends would always be very friendly and very flirty with her but she was taking all of this as just a happy coincidence, it always reminded me of the movie "Shaukeen".
[+] 3 users Like jetset's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Good going keep updating.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
welcome back after many years
Like Reply
We had already given the notice for the flat but one fine day got a call from the landlord saying he wanted to meet me to ask us something. Our landlord had visited us a couple of times in the past year for some work and he was also a big fan of Avi. During the last visit he was talking with Avi while eyeing her from top to bottom even though she was fully and decently clothed in t-shirt and jeans. He was trying to be over friendly with her. Avi also had judged his tharki character and she also didn't like him. But I just loved it when he or anyone ogled my beautiful wife. When I came from office the next day landlord was already there. Abi was dressed in a crop top and pyjamas and both of them were talking to each other. When I entered she was looking angrily at me as I had forgotten to mention that he is coming this evening. Actually when I had asked Avi  to dress in sexy clothes for him she was not ready so I tricked her ;-) She got up and went to the kitchen to prepare some tea and snacks the landlord was admiring her beautiful ass through her thin pyjamas. I greeted the landlord and asked him if he was waiting for a long time but he said that he had just arrived 5 minutes ago and was waiting for me. After the general questions I asked him what he wanted to talk about and if it's anything serious. He was just about to say something when he brought the tea and snacks, when she was keeping the tray on the table he was looking at her with his mouth open and marrying her neck and her chest and her cleavage in the crop top. Please have something Avi told him. He had a smile on his face I knew what he was thinking of that he wanted to have. Abhi was about to leave back into the kitchen but I asked her to wait saying that why don't you also wait he wants to ask us something. He also happily agreed with me as Avi sat in front of him.  Then he gathered some focus in between looking at my wife and started to tell us what he was here for.  He wanted to check with us if we can vacate it the flat one month early, as he had found the next tenant but had to do some regular maintenance work before they move in. Abhi and me looked at each other and told him that sorry this won't be possible as the our next tenancy starts only a couple of days before this ends. And if needed we can move out 2 days early. He was pleading with us as the next tenant had insisted on having the flat renovated and was paying a good price.  I told him that if he is ready to put us up in a good hotel and also bear the storage expenses we can move out early. But he said that the hotels are very costly during this season I would be almost 10 times the monthly rent. Then I asked him what to work does he want to do and why would it take 1 month for this small two bedroom flat. He said it was just the painting and new carpets that they need to put and actually it could be done in 2 weeks.  Avi and I got up and went into the kitchen to discuss some thing and then give him another offer. I told him that we can move out our storage stuff into storage and only keep the bed and other bare essentials and he can get the contractors in the last two weeks to finish off the work, but he has to bear the storage and moving cost. He was thinking about it when Avi shouted from the kitchen that also he should also give us the last month rent back.  He was ready for the storage cost but didn't want to give the rent back and then Avi came from the kitchen and sat in front of him and started to talk with him while smiling and was telling him politely that over this month your contractors would come to survey the place and you would come again and again and it would be very inconvenient and then the two weeks of work which we are allowing you to do as a favor. I think that the month rent is the bare minimum you should compensate for this inconvenience.  He was just looking at her lips moving, I don't think he heard anything she said his focus was on her cleavage and the beauty spot on her lips. He may not have even realised when he agreed. I couldn't wait for him to leave as I was completely charged up, the way he was looking at my wifes body I just wanted to pound her hard. This is a complete turn on for me.  But he was just finding some topic to talk on, finally Avi only said that okay I think it's getting late maybe we should talk some other time. As soon as he was out of the door I grabbed Avi to take her into the bedroom, but she was very angry for not telling her that he was coming and putting her on display in front of the lecherous man. I was smiling at her and that was making her even more angry then I told her that she did good anyways. "What do you mean good I didn't want to dress like this but I couldn't go and change in the middle once he was here" she said. Oh come on I said you know the way you were using your body to convince him for the months rent. She was saying that she had no such intentions and she can't help it if people look at her, I was not agreeing  saying that she is completely using her sexy body for her games. She was just protesting my opinion then I told her have you not seen how the neighbouring uncle is being nice with her nowadays. It's because of the way she dresses and the way he looks at her I have seen that from far away and even the neighbouring aunty has noticed that's why she is not nice with her, the aunty must be thinking that you are going to take her old husband away hahaha. Avi started to recollect the recent incidents, while she was thinking I asked her "don't you think he's being nice with you nowadays"....... Errrrr ..,...aaaa…" yes Yes! I have noticed that he also brings his friends over sometimes when I'm sitting in the garden" She paused and said Oh is it for …… Yes I said … to look at your sexy body baby ;-) She was lost in deep thought for some time then I told her don't worry baby it's only natural and men are mostly harmless, you just need to gauge the situation and act accordingly. That night after a quickie we decided to go to a restaurant and even in the restaurant she was getting special treatment because of her dressing sense…..
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
splendid ..
Like Reply
welcome back...nice build up
Like Reply
After some days the landlord again visited us along with a contractor. This time I had already told Avi that he is coming as she was very angry with me last time but I requested her to at least dress in somewhat sexy clothes. The landlord introduced us to the contractor and explained him our agreement the contractors name was John he was a white guy in his 50s. He was tall, medium built, like a hard working man with rough skin and stroke hands. He had a little ponch stomach and white hairs in his facial hair.
John quickly started looking at the site and doing measurements and jotting down his plan on a piece of paper, but the landlord was just interested in Avi. He was praising her dress saying that he likes this type of bright clothes. Avi was wearing a sleeveless low cut and punjabi dress, it's not her fault that she looks sexy in any clothes. John finished his work and then came back to talk to us, he said that he could finish the work in 2 weeks but he would need to put 3 people on it.
He again confirmed that all of the stuff in the house would be emptied before they start. the the landlord was eager to agree to everything he was saying as he wanted the work done by the lease month end. But I reminded him that we will have to keep a single bed and some bare essentials. John was ok with that so it was all good.

Now we had two more months in this flat and I was trying to convince Avi to be more adventurous (like before) as we would be moving quite away from here.
I would always push her to go out and talk with the neighbour uncle and would observe them from my window. He had started to be very friendly with her and sometimes while talking he would touch her hand or her shoulder or her back. And now since Avi knew what his intentions were she didn't like to talk with him. But still she went to talk(tease) with him for me and also because it made the neighbour aunty very angry and she would keep shouting and saying rude things to uncle in front of everyone and that made Avi very happy ?

Then one day I thought of another plan, avi was sitting in her shorts and crop top. I told her let's order from outside today, she was more than happy as she didn't want to cook and clean. I was tracking the delivery and just as it was about to arrive I went in the toilet and sat down. The door will rang, Avi asked me to go and get the delivery but I told her I am in the toilet and would take some time you go and get it. She had to go as the guy was ringing the doorbell again and again.
When I came out of the toilet I was expecting that she would be angry on me but she was ok she had already started digging into the food. I asked her if the food is hot and did she give any tips to the delivery guy. She said that tips for not needed and she was adequately rewarded. What do you mean? I asked. He was staring at my thighs, I think looking at chicken thighs he has forgotten how a woman's thighs look hahaha
I thought you would get angry because of that
No, I'm getting used to it now, Avi said.
That's good I said
At least I don't have to cook and clean today

From that day she was a bit casual about public exhibition and we had started to order out all sorts of things. I would ask her to dress up in different things to do the collection we tried all sorts of dresses.
Maxi
Open shirt
Shorts
Bathrob untied
Only shirt
……
She didn't say no to anything I guess she also understood that we are only here for 2 months more and told me that she would only do this while we are here and would not do it in the new place.

But Finally, she made my dream come true when she did a collection with just a towel wrapped around her upper body and wet hair.  

It seemed like my old horny sluty adventurous wife back with a bang.   Well no bang yet. ?

Eventually the days passed and we started packing all of our stuff. One weekend the movers came and moved all of our stuff into storage.

And the following Sunday evening I got a call from John the contractor that his boys will come tomorrow morning sharp at 8 o'clock to start the work.
When I heard him say "boys" my mind started racing with ideas
[+] 1 user Likes jetset's post
Like Reply
I started thinking of all the things I could make Avi wear, all the things she could do with them ;-)
The last two weeks could be very exciting.
I told Avi that the contractors are going to come tomorrow morning and she should be ready
"Ready for what" she exclaimed

I wanted her to wear a saree in front of the goras as I know how they like a woman dressed in ethnic clothes.
But she was totally against this as normal, I told her come on you know this is the last two weeks then we going away from here we will never see these people again.
She said but you will go to office i'll be alone with them all day,,,,, no no no I am not doing this. I told her that I will be working from home for some time. But she was not listening at all and was giving all kinds of excuses and I was wondering where has the adventurous girl from yesterday gone.
The next day she wore a decent t-shirt and leggings the guys came early in the morning along with John he introduced us to all of them and they started with their work immediately. Well they weren't the "Boys" that I was expecting…but they were ok….. Richie and Mark seemed to be between 30 and 40 while Jamie was looking young around 25.
I was doing my work and also doing rounds of the room outside just to have a look. avi also started to go out and look around, she had gone there to get our lunch in and they were telling her oh that the food smell nice. She also offered them some, but they said that they have brought their own. John left by lunch time and we had our lunch in the bedroom while the guys were eating outside. In the afternoon avi made tea for everyone and they were very happy. In the night I asked avi if it's ok for me to go to office tomorrow as the the guys seemed very nice today she said may be in a few days. the next morning they knocked on our door very early around 8:00 a.m. avi opened the door in her night suit which was very pleasing start for the guys in the morning. luckily the bedroom has an ensuit so we could freshen up and get ready before going out into the living room.
Like Reply
She went to the kitchen to make tea and snacks the kitchen is just next to the living room where they were working she also gave the tea and snacks to them also. Jimmy was making some conversation with her so I also went out to join in,we all drank the tea together while having some conversation. The days passed on just like this where we only talked while drinking tea. My other problem was that the contractors were keeping on the radio all day long and I had to make calls to the office quite a few times due to which I had to go out and tell them to reduce the volume.
But avii was now comfortable with them she had also agreed to my request and had started to wear her low cut Punjabi dresses and banyan T-shirt. I could see her the guys would talk with her when they came in the morning and before leaving and during tea time. There was nothing exciting happening every alternate day John would visit to check on the work usually in the evenings.
I told her that it is very difficult for me to work here with all the noise so I should start going to office she also was okay now.
so on the Friday I went to office, despite of his requesting her to wear a saree she did not oblige but still she wore her best deep cut t-shirt for me I knew that this t-shirt was a conversation starter and it proved its worth when I came back from office she was telling me that how the guys were talking with her whole day and she also helped them with some tools while they were working and they were also enjoying the view when they were up on their ladders. In the weekend we moved more of our stuff to the new place to keep only minimum work for the next move.
On Monday morning she was wearing her best Punjabi dress low cut sleeveless giving the amazing views of her curves. I was going to work from home that day and saw how friendly she had became with them they were talking about Indian food with her and she had promised some dish to them.
I had spent my day in the bedroom doing my work while Avi spent her time outside with the guys doing some work like picking up tools, making tea, chatting, packing up the kitchen etc. In the night we had sex imagining the three guys along with us and avi was very very wet.
The next I woke up to a surprise …. Avi was all fresh and ready in a sleeveless saree … green blouse with open back; slight cleavage and red and green chiffon saree. I asked her what her plan was with a naughty ? smile she just looked at me and went to kitchen. sex
Like Reply
Today they were going to empty the bed room to start the painting work. Only the bed room and attached bathroom was remaining.
I was actually going to work from home all that week but looking at her excitement I was planning to go to office the only problem was that I wouldn't be able to place any camera as there was no place to hide in a work site.
Thinking I would get updates from Avi, I decided to go…. Wanted to give them most possible time ? to be more friendly. I had heard John yesterday saying that they could finish 1-2 days early.
Whole day I was thinking of what would be happening with avi and I was calling her to get updates but she was not very forthcoming on the phone. I reached home around 5:00 p.m. by that time the guys had already left. They usually leave early as they start early. To my shock and pleasure avi opened the door only in her blouse and petticoat, I quickly got inside and closed the door asking her what has happened. I was asking her again and again but she was not saying anything I started to check her body to see if any signs of fun were present ?.
Finally she just burst into laughter, telling me you must be the only husband so excited to hear his wife's naughty story, then she told me that nothing happened and she just thought of removing her saree just after I rang the doorbell to trick me.
So nothing happened at all I asked her, hmmmmm she said well it was not like nothing ?
Then she gave me the full days update……
They started by appreciating her saree and were calling her a beautiful princess. Then she started preparing something in the kitchen and the guys were in and out just to enquire about the fragrance, but they were actually wanting to have a glance at her body. Jamie was in the kitchen looking at her cleavage and her back whole day. she had her lunch with the guys in she had dropped her pallu many times while serving them food to them.
By the afternoon they were calling her sexy princess instead of beautiful princess, they were trying their best to advance closer to her but they weren't able to gather courage to do it.
They also told her that they have finished almost all the work and are just doing time pass now so that they can bill the landlord, still they should finish work one day early by Thursday.
That night also we had a good session, all this excitement really spices up our sex life.

I was a little worried leaving my beautiful petite wife with these horny men.
But the next day also Avi wore a sexy saree, I asked her to atleast keep the voice recorder on when she spoke with them.

That whole day she didn't even pick up my phone even once, I kept on calling her for getting some update but she just message me back asking me to focus on my work.
I knew they going to move the furniture back in the rooms and doing final touch-ups. But her lack of reply was just making all the possible stories in my mind I was thinking that the "Boys" must be entering her turn by turn filling her up for the whole day I was excited and worried at the same time.

When I reached home around 5, Avi again surprised me when she open the door…. She was wearing a different saree than what she wore in the morning. I was about to ask her about it…. But I saw the workers were still in the house still doing work. I followed her into the bedroom to ask her what's going on, she was just teasing me and not telling me anything….
At the same time the boys were packing up and leaving, Avi went out to say bye and close the door.

I was eagerly waiting for her to tell me what happened for the whole day and why she is in a different saree.
Was very sure that the 3 of them had sex sex sex With my wife all day happy banghead
Like Reply
happy to see u back
Like Reply
I was very desperate and panicked… the suspense was overwhelming…my heart beat was racing….when she came back she saw my face and asked me to come down.
I looked at her and told her "come on tell me…. Did they fuck you …. Why is your saree different"

She started laughing and then stopped laughing and looked at me and said "almost".

She told me…
From morning only they were in the kitchen around her just doing silly stuff meddling in her cooking as they didn't have a lot of work today but after drinking tea they started doing some work and I also followed them. All day they were trying to be close to me and when I went in the kitchen to get lunch they were also near me all of them were just finding a reason to touch me…they were pretending to help me and rubbing their body on me then Richie kept his hand on my shoulder while I was cooking he was pretending to see what I was cooking but was checking out my cleavage. After lunch they started moving the furniture around and I was picking up the light stuff, during the moving one of the wet paint brush slipped and fell on me and the paint came on my saree and my neck. Mark immediately held me and started to why my neck and chest with tissue paper he was saying oh it shouldn't dry or it will be difficult to come off then the other two also joined in. I told them it's all right I but I must to put this saree for wash or it will get spoilt. I took a towel and went into the bathroom to clean up, then I came out and wore another saree I'm sure they were peeping in the room.
When I went out again they were pretending to to work but in some time they again started to talk with me, this time they were very forward they saw my sary and said that you are looking even sexier in this. They were being very flirty with me and saying nice things about me and my body and they were asking me how I kept so fit. They were telling me that without makeup I am looking so hot and I would look hotter if I was wearing a red lipstick ?
They were liberal with their touches also and had also touched my ass few times. Every time their rough hands touched my open back skin I was become more and more wet.

So nothing happened… I interrupted her.
She got angry in an instant… what do you mean., I'm telling you how unknown men your touching your wife and you are saying nothing happened….. Before she could get more angry …. I said sorry sorry I misspoke

Then we had our dinner and planned for the final moving work for the weekend. In the night I calmed her and told her tomorrow is the last day of fun for us and I won't ask her to do anything, but if she wants she can do things to make me happy ?
We moved our bags back into the bedroom, as they were going to do some electrical work in the living room tomorrow
Like Reply
sex The hard gangbang sex
Like Reply
On the last day the all three of them arrived promptly on time and waited for me to go to office. Avi was in a sexy blue saree, she had put on some make up for them red lipstick, rouge, mascara etc,  They were all extra friendly with her and she was also flirty with them … standing close to them, touching them, brushing her body while passing around them, smiling and flashing her cleavage and navel. Seeing her advances they also became very handsy with her.  She had her lunch with them chatting and sharing food, telling them that she would miss them. While talking she purposely informed them that she would be lonely in the evening "my husband is going to be late today" ?  After lunch she asked them to finish with their work and she would finish her work then take rest. Then while they were working in living room, she went in the bedroom to take a nap. As per the plan she setup two hidden cameras between the bags and waved at me, I was watching the live view from camera. I had left little early from office and had parked in a secluded spots a few streets away from my building watching the match  live.   The guys were giving the finishing touches to their work and packing n loading their van. We knew that they notice her absence and come in to check on her. She quickly laid on the bed in a sexy pose, pretending to be sleep. Her pallu was on her side showing her cleavage with 2 blouse buttons open, tummy and navel on show and finally raised her saree to show her beautiful leg then she kept both her hands above displaying her armpits.  Avi was laying ready for them and I was watching the camera, both of us waiting for boys to fall in our trap. We didn't have to wait for long, in the next 15 mins Jamie came into the room, he was surprised by what he saw, but he was looking at her quietly and then he removed his phone and took a few pictures of my sleeping wife. Then rushed back outside and all 3 returned back softly into the room, they were surrounding the bed and whispering something to each other. Jamie then started touching her hair and taking pictures by posing beside her. He became a little bold and went to the foot of the bed and tried to push her saree up her legs slowly. Avi moaned and moved a little to move her foot and bend her knee in the air. They waited for a while, Richie then slowly touched her hand, Avi didn't react much, so he moved his finger up her arm towards her shoulder. He then sat on the bed, Mark went on the other side and sat on the other side. Jamie was taking pictures while they were giving poses mostly without touching her.  Then Richie kept his hand on her shoulder and shook her lightly to wake her up, but Avi just moaned a little and rubbed her nose and kept her hand on her tummy. Thinking that she is fast asleep, he moved his hand towards her chest and touched her cleavage, he even kept his hand on her boob, while Jamie slid her saree down her knee to expose her thigh, Mark bent down and took a whiff of her armpit.  They were getting very liberal with their touches now Ritchie was trying to slowly trying to unhook her blouse while looking at her, when Avi opened her eyes and caught him red handed.  There was panic all around and four of them were just staring at each other silently.  … ….. …… …. …..
Like Reply
Then Richie pulled his hand back and started mumbling something …. Ssssooorrrryyyy……… then Avi just smiled and proceeded to unhook her blouse and gave them a wink ?.
Now they understood the assignment and jumped on her bed. Jamie pushed her saree up and put his hand in pulled her panties out.
Mark and Richie were enjoying her boobies, Jamie was licking her pussy and I was watching 3 guys enjoying my wife live with my dick in my hand.
They were pressing her boobs and sucking her nipples, Richie was looking at her lips ? he went ahead and smooched her and continued to suck her lips for sometime.
Jamie was sucking on her clit while putting his finger in and out of her pussy, Avi was enjoying it very much and was moaning loudly and sounding aah ooou when the other 2 were biting her nipples or lips.
Mark was exploring her body he was licking her armpit and then going down to suck her ? boob then move down to put his tongue in her navel.
Jamie had intensified his licking ? and Avi put both her hands down on his head to push his head even harder on her glory hole she was shouting yes yes yes…suck harder……keep on licking there.
Looking at Avi's condition, Richie removed his pants and took his hard cock out …. He wanted to put it in Avi's mouth, but Mark stopped him as he also wanted to kiss ? her luscious lips.
In the same time Avi squeezed Jamie's head between her legs and her whole body started to convulse with her orgasm. Mark was trying to smooch her but she was moving her head left and right in her pleasure of cumming.
After about 30 secs her uncontrollable tremors stopped and she just lay there between 3 men all exhausted.
Richie was already prepared he started to move Jamie out of his way so he could mount my wife. But Jamie protested as he wanted to go first and then Mark chimed in with his demand. They almost started to push each other.
Avi finally told them to keep quite and said Jamie can go first as he has worked the hardest on her.
Then Jamie without wasting any time moved up between her legs and positioned his tool on Avi's wet hole. She opened her legs for him as he started to pump my wife. He was squeezing her boobs and banging her. Avi was mooaning and she raised her legs up in air to give him a better angle. I could hear the thap thap thap of Jamie banging my wife along with her aaah ahhh hnmm hnnn. Mark and Richie were just looking at the scene like me, then Avi gestured mark with her lips and he jumped to her ? mouth. Mark started sucking on her lips he traced his tongue over her lips and then sucked on the best spot on her lip. Then he started to put his tongue in her mouth to touch her tongue. Then Avi darted her tongue out of her mouth and he started to suck on it. I think he wierded out Avi a little so she looked at Richie and raised her hand to hold his cock, she started to shake his cock with her left hand, while Mark was trying to suck out her tongue and lips. The harder Mark was licking her mouth the harder she was masturbating Richie. This assault on her was going on for a couple of minutes, then Richie started to shout that he is ready to cum, he looked at Avi and she shook her head indicating she was ready. He pushed Mark out of her face, and straddled her by putting legs across her chest and put his throbbing dick in her mouth. Richie started to mouth fuck her, he was going deep in her mouth and Avi started to push him back. But he held her hands and pinned her down and kept fucking her mouth.
Both her holes were being pumped in sync now, they both were almost at their climax and were in full gusto …. They pushed their tools deep inside her holes and discharged their seed fluid her …..
Richie and Jamie both relaxed over her, my wife's pussy and mouth was filled 2 mens cum. She removed Richie's limp dick from her mouth and tapped on his thighs asking him to get up by making actions, she couldn't speak as her mouth filled with his cum. Avi wanted to get up to spit the load. But Richie was asking her to swallow it, he pinched her nose ? and made her swallow then got up from her. Jamie was still on her with his dick still inside her. Avi asked him to get up as he was getting heavy for her. he just moving very slowly, so Mark just pushed him and rolled him over, finally giving Avi some relief.
Like Reply
Avi wanted a break, but her relief was not long lasting as Mark was ready with his erect tool. He wanted to flip her, and he didn't have to wait as Avi was very light for his strong worker arms. He just flipped her with ease and lifted butt up in doggy position, Avi was being handled like a doll. Mark lifted her saree which had dropped like a curtain over her arse. Avi then got into position on the bed edge as he was standing on the floor. Mark placed his huge erect member on her already tried hole. As soon as he opened her pussy folds to enter her, Jamie's cum started dripping out and trickled down her thighs. With this lubrication he entered her very easily inside her. Avi's eyes opened wide when she realised the size of his dick, her pussy was filled tight in all dimensions and as he started to pump her, she was feeling the feelings she never felt before. He was stretching her to max, giving her a feeling of pain and pleasure. With each stroke he was squeezing out Jamie's sperm out of her and making pussy bigger. He was moving his hands slowly from her shoulders down to her back, then he held on to her already open blouse from back and started to pump rhythmically going in harder with each stroke, pushing his full dick inside her. His thighs were clapping with her ass.
He was pulling on her blouse so hard while banging her that her blouse got torn and loud aaaahhhh came from her mouth.
He rested for few secs and pushed the 2 pieces of blouse stuck in her armpits down her hands. Avi lifted her hands one by one and removed them, exposing her upper back, while her boobs were already hanging freely. Mark again started to move in and out of her slowly while slapping her butt cheeks he was not showing any mercy. Avi was putting her hand back and covering her ass cheeks as he was hitting her hard and making them red. She was telling him to slow down…but he was doing it harder….. He put both his hands on her shoulders and started to dig her pussy even harder with his tool. With the relief she got from slaps on her cheek she didn't realise how hard he was driving her but that was only for a few seconds……… after which with each of his stroke came a loud aaaahhhh from her mouth she was screaming very loudly but he didn't stop ploughing her. At first she tried to stop him by putting one of her hand behind to stop his deep strokes but he just held her hand then she put her other hand also behind and she fell to the bed on her shoulders. He folded her hands and used them as a handle to fuck even harder and kept on going at her. She had buried her face in the bed and was screaming and her screams were getting muffled, Mark pulled her by her hair so that her face was open and he could hear her scream. Avi told him to stop…slow down…but he said …..hold on….. I'm about to cum…. This gave Avi some strength, but he was not coming even after a couple of minutes
thap thap thap thap he going on non stop for at least five more minutes. With each thap thap, Avi was letting out a painful aahh uumm aarrr ….. She had tears rolling down her eyes and her mascara was rubbing on her face and the bed sheet. Now it was becoming too much for her and she started to give him bad words
…. When she again started to protest…he finally gave final hard thrust and sprayed his juice deep inside my wife. He let her go and Avi fell on bed exhausted and fully drenched in sweat. She laid there motionless on her stomach… breathing heavily…. Making her back move up and down, in all the pain she had not even realised that she had come at least twice during the hard f*** .
Mark also slept besides her, he was moving his hand on her back…. Trying to clam her, he was speaking very softly with her. He was apologizing for fucking her so hard, Avi was just lying there for sometime, then she turned her head to face him and smiled at him. Telling him that it was a good fuck for her too.
Ritchie was sleeping on the opposite side. It was as amazing scene. My young naked wife sleeping between 2 naked men on our bed and both men massaging her naked back softly while her butt is barely covered by her saree and third man sleeping exhausted on the floor.
Like Reply
They were laying like this for a long time, may be they had fallen asleep. I was getting impatient as I wanted them to leave so I could go in there and enjoy my freshly fucked wife.
But then Ritchie got up, his soldier was ready again…. Avi started to protest saying that it's too late and my husband will come soon. But he was persuasive, telling her that…he will finish quickly. He got up behind her and started to raise her ass up to enter again, Avi bent her knees and presented her hole to him. Her pussy was open wide gaping and red and dripping ? cum from her last round.. the cum dripping down her thighs like a waterfall.
Ritchie started to rub his dick on her hole up and down, it seems he had a different plan….. He was making her asshole wet, Avi understood what was happening, she quickly pulled herself away…. Shouting at him saying…. Not in there ? …no no no.
He pulled her back acting innocently, saying he is just doing normal…and don't waste time….
Then he entered her pussy and started to pump her slowly, he was looking at Mark and Jamie and telling them to hold her.
And in the next instant, they all acted together and Richie pushed his dick in my wife's lubricated ass…
Avi gave a long shrill scream, but he continued to pump my wife carelessly in her tight arsehole.Avi was moaning with each pump, but she had given up on resisting and was just telling him to finish fast. Ritchie started to speed up and filled my wife's asshole with his load. Avi told them to get out quickly before "my husband comes"
It was getting late but they just loitering around the bed

When I saw the time it had crossed 7 pm they would have been sleeping for at least 40 mins now. So was about to call Avi…….
When suddenly John entered the room, he was probably looking for his men. When saw the scene, he must have got shocked…. He started shouting…what are you guys doing and started giving them bad words. All of them for startled out of their sweet sleep. All 3 men jumped to their and started to clam John, but he was not listening to them. He was going to call the security officer…. He was thinking that the horrible men have bangd this innocent women…. And he was not listening to them at all.
He went towards the bed, while Avi was turning over to sleep on her back…. Before he could say anything….. Avi said "its ok John….. its not their fault".
John was shook and puzzled by her words and also by her open boobs. He was staring at her exposed body from legs to boobs. Avi also saw the stare and spread her bunched up saree to cover body as much as she could…. Covering herself from thighs to chest.
John then shook himself out of the trance of my wife's body. And went back to shouting at his men…. He asked them to pack up and all the men went out the room picking up their clothes and their stuff. While he still continued to yell at them
Avi still tired was laying on the bed, she could hear the commotion of them picking their remaining stuff and taking it out of the flat…. Doors opening and closing…John still shouting at them…for the next 10 mins this was the things she could hear. Then heard a loud "bye" followed by a laugh and "thank you" .

Avi smiled to herself and closed her eyes.

I also got ready to go back to her, Avi knew how I liked to see her fucked body. So I knew she would just stay on the bed waiting for me.

I started the car and prepared for my journey home, just before moving off I picked up my phone to keep it properly and just glanced at the camera. And saw John entering the room slowly Avi was still sleeping and John sat beside her on the bed I knew what was going to happen so switched off the car and got ready to see me wife getting fucked for forth time in a day, this time by 50 year old man.
John touched her bare shoulder and shook her to wake her up. Then he asked her are you alright Avi opened her eyes and..
Avi: Oh John I thought you left
John: are you all right he asked again
Avi Avi just smiled and shook her head in affirmative
John: I hope they didn't force themselves on you
Avi again just shook her head saying no
John: so you are okay with this
Avi again just shook her head to say yes
John: oh, that's good then
All the while he was rubbing his hand on her hand, it seems he was very inquisitive about this incident maybe it doesn't happen that much in his line of work unlike what we see in porn movies ;-)
John: so can I ask you one more thing
Have you smiled and shook her head to say yes and
John: so did all three of them did it with you
Yes, Avi shook her head
It seems John was trying to move her sary down to uncover her boobs and was just asking questions to get more time. After some more of such pointless questions Avi finally asked him.
John is it there something that you want ??
now John shook his head in yes
Okay then ask me don't hold back
Ummmm ummm hmmmmm
Can I just move this saree down.
Avi raised her hands up and pointed with her eyes to the saree John moved his hand to her chest and touched her skin and started to move her garment down while looking at her. Avi closed her eyes and smiled while John pulled her saree down to uncover her boobs and tummy then started to touch her boobs.

Oh! There are so many marks on your chest and boobs and stomach have they bitten you ……..did they suck on your……..
Yes John Avi replied……. All 3 of them.
Then he moved down towards her feet and moved his hand from feet to waist, lifting her saree up, he was trying to remove the saree completely but it was wrapped around her.
Avi bend her legs and lifted her butt up and started to push saree down her waist, John realised it and help her pulled it off her completely making her nude.
He was looking at legs and pussy, slowly inching his hand towards her hole.
Did they take you raw, he asked.
Huh, what does that mean? Avi quizzed
With out a condom and came inside you…said John
Yes, Avi said while shaking her head.
After hearing this he got a little red and asked her can I suck on your nipples …please
Avi shook her head affirmatively he quickly sat besides her and bent down to suck on them, he was pressing her boobs hard and almost biting her nipples and slowly slowly sliding into a sleeping position besides her. he started to go up and down her chest kissing her kissing the same spots with other guys had bitten her by now he was laying besides her and his leg was on her thighs. Avi was just lying there naked with her hands up and her legs crossed but completely unclothed. John was rubbing his dick over her from his pants.
He put his hand down and unzipped and removed his member out. In the next instant he was on top of my wife while continuing to suck on her boobs. He had pulled his pants down and was rubbing his member on her, Avi could feel his dick it was not very big he was trying to enter her but was not succeeding as her legs were closed. She just laid there as he was kissing her nipples and her neck and chest and armpits while rubbing his member between her thighs which were already wet with other people's cum…she then opened her legs to help him out but still he was just dry humping her finally she took her hand down and held his dick and placed at the entrance for him after that he slide in her pussy puddle smoothly and started to pump her.
He was kissing and sucking her boobs then her chest then her neck and then shoulders he was looking in her eyes as if he wanted to say something, but he was just slowly pumping in and out. His small dick and his slow thrusts were relief to avi after the hard hard f*** that she had just got. Avi realised that he was looking at her lips maybe he wanted to suck or smooch her but he didn't do anything except staring at her face.
Avi closed her eyes and in the next second he started to suck on her lips and his tongue was going in and out of her mouth ….his rhythm had sped up and in the next 2 seconds he came inside her. That was good and quick, she thought
Like Reply