Adultery Maids Conspiracy
Outstanding Narration
Keep it up

[Image: beauty.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Plz update bro
Like Reply
No updates for a long time.
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for next.....
Like Reply
Waiting for future updates
Like Reply
waiting
Like Reply
Part 12

After that intense session with Samar, Aditi was tired.This is the third time today she had orgasms. She was happy but she was not sure exactly why she was happy. Maybe she had her first anal sex or maybe she crossed that barrier and now she can ask for anal sex when she wants it. Or maybe something else?? 
Samar came out of the bathroom and then  Aditi got up from bed and walked towards the washroom. When she walked she realized that Samars cum which was ejaculated inside her ass was oozed out and her ass crack was sticky now.. and when she walked she could feel between both her cheeks that sticky cum was getting rubbed and she was enjoying that sensation. She felt a little pain in anus but she liked that pain also. 
           Here Samar is on the bed tired after two consecutive sessions. He was surprised by his own behavior and top of that what Aditi imagined with that tall guy made him crazy. He thought I shouldn't have brought that topic. But then he thought it's ok, it was just imagination. But this level of imagination and that vulgar language? 
    Aditi is like an angel, everyone admires and praises her beauty and nature and Samar was happy for that. when he realized that Aditi only put his dick head on her anal entry, and she was trying to get it penetrated in her ass, he was surprised by that kinky action. He knew women don't prefer anal sex, it is painful for them but how come Aditi is interested in anal sex all of sudden. Till yesterday she was not even initiating sex, and today she was asking for anal sex.  And when she mentioned others (Meena and Spruha) give compliments on ass but my husband doesn't care at all.. Samar didn't think it straight instead he combined all those thoughts … for him all those surprising moments flashed into mind like the way she asked to suck her nipples passionately, the way she grabbed his dick and rubbed on her pussy and when she tried to enter it in her ass secretly.  So he thought all this because some male has complimented her. That something gave a good hit to Samar and he felt to listen more about it. 
    Now after thinking calmly he realized that he only dragged the topic about strangers. But he was still surprised by the vulgar language Aditi used and the way she fantasized tall man will fuck her.  Then he pushed these thoughts out of his mind, thinking it was just imagination. But he was unaware that his vulgar imagination and pushing Aditi to think more about it had helped to nourish the thought Meena put in Aditi's subconscious mind . At this point that thought is not completely developed. Even Aditi is unaware at this point, but she was inadvertently doing a few things that will definitely lead her to spread her legs for someone who is not her husband. 
       Next day was Thursday. Both woke up around 15-20 minutes late … Once they freshen up both got ready for walk. When she was tying her shoe , the thought of Anna came to her mind, yes he will be on his balcony. For some reason she was not at all nervous, but just 10 hrs back she was afraid to look at him. Maybe something changed after yesterday's passionate session with Samar  or maybe because of what Samar fantasized about her… 
      In the morning they go for a walk on a bigger track which goes all around 6 towers.
Aditis mind was calm, because of yesterday's events her heart was still in a very pleasant mood.  She was relaxed now and not thinking about Anna . At the end of their first round they came near Anna's flat.. and there she saw Anna was doing his yoga on the balcony. 

Aditi :" Goood Moawrning Anna..!!! " There was a different confidence and tone in her voice. Not sure why but yesterday she was afraid to look at him  and now she is comfortably talking to him and happy to see him. Samar also greeted Anna. 

Anna also replied with a smile… he was very calm and normal, He knew that Aditi had licked his cum even though she was aware that I kept used condom on Spruha's scooty. Yesterday He noticed there was fear in her eyes but now she was comfortably talking with him. He didn't understand how she became so confident all of sudden. Aditi and Samar had already crossed the corner and they were out of sight now. 
Anna completed the remaining asanas and before Aditi and Samar came to the end of second round he was already inside his house and he was in the bedroom waiting behind curtains  and peeping out.  From 70-80 meters from his flat Aditi was looking towards the balcony but she couldn't see him. When she was walking near his flat she was directly looking left into Anna's balcony but she did not see him. When she took the next left turn she again glanced towards Anna's balcony but she did not see him. 
   Anna was watching this from behind the curtains and he was smiling now. what he was seeing now from the last 3-4 days, He would have not believed something like this just one week before . His confidence level has reached to peak in his entire life, Even though he fucked many womans he knew Aditi is completely different and precious. Even though he was so desperate to play the next card, he thought to go slow and let her be assured that I am harmless.  Anna stayed there behind curtains waiting for them to come near his flat. 
       They were coming to the end of the third round… again Aditi started looking towards Annas balcony from distance itself. She was on the left of Samar still she was directly looking into the balcony when she was crossing Anna's flat, she looked again… when she took turn. 
So far her heart was in a pleasant mood, but something changed slightly. Something was missing.... It was minor but still she sensed it. If Anna lusts for me then he should be on the balcony to see me. Generally he used to do yoga on the balcony till we finished all 5 rounds. Maybe he has some other work to do so he finished early. For the last two rounds also she looked towards the balcony and restlessness increased a little. But when went back to her house and she got busy with other household activities she forgot about it. 
        Aditi got busy with her office work and since Meena told she won't come today. Aditi completed other household tasks also.  She was busy with office work almost the whole day. But sometimes thoughts about Anna came to her mind.. How he was talking to Nalini aunty about my figure. His cum filled condom  and that taste… then that best sex with Samar she had in her entire life. These thoughts touched her mind in between and a smile appeared on her face. After office she did a routine workout and after Samar came home she started cooking. She got a call from Spruha if she is coming down for a walk after dinner? Aditi said yes she will join… Samar told he needs to join one meeting so he can't join them. 
    They mate on the ground floor, when they saw each other both started smiling, yesterday events came to their mind.  They started walking… 
Aditi :" To aaj bhi tumhari scooty pe koi nishani chod ke gya hai kya? " ( So today also someone has left a mark on your scooty?)  Both laughed.. 

Spruha :" Nahi aaj nahi thi maine aaju baju dekha tha… " ( Not today.. I had seen around) 

Aditi :"badi nishani.. " ( big marking) she giggled.. 

Spruha :"  I think that Lady should be from our building and she is young and that is why they used condom "

Aditi :" Makes sense… but there must 15-20 ladies of our age.. "

Spruha :" I just visualized all young fit men, I see few promising but I don't think they posses such big size "

Aditi : "Ohh really? "

Spruha:" But by fitness, we can't guarantee someone's size right?   Abhi Pavan bhi fit hi dikhata hai pr uski size mujhe pata hai na…..Samar bhi to fit hai" ( Pavan also looks fit but his size I know…Samar also looks fit)  she giggled… 

Aditi :" And I know his size.. " Both giggled… 

Spruha :" Mujhe to lagata hai… hamare patiyon ki size uske aas paas bhi nahi… " ( I think our husbands sizes were not near that… ) 

Aditi giggled… :"  Yup… I agree.. "

Spruha :" Mujhe lagata hai CCTV footage dekhana chahiye… " ( I feel we should watch CCTV footage) 

Aditi :" Han… What will you tell aunty ?  Why do you want to see? "

Spruha :"  Maybe I will tell her that I wanted to see who dragged scooty outside our parking "

Aditi :"  She will tell you that she parked it that way… and footage of yesterday… aunty will check that tomorrow…. and the reason is someone dragged scooty which actually did not happen… doesn't make sense right? "

Spruha:" Yeah… but we might see who threw it right? .. I want to see it personally… I don't want her to see it…I will just ask her to show me"

Aditi :" Ok your wish… but let me know who was that? "

Spruha teasingly :" Main nahi bataungi… main kyun competition badhaun? " Both giggled… ( I won't tell you… I don't want more competition) 

Aditi:" Ohhhh… . So mean"  She looked at Spruha with fake anger and then. ..Both laughed… 

They completed the one round to their building.. and started to go towards the lift… 
When they were in the parking lot itself… Aditi saw Anna was going towards building…. He must have noticed them but didn't stop to talk with them… he was going towards stairs.. He was near the door… And suddenly Spruha got an idea… when Anna was pushing the door .. Spruha waved her hand called Anna from a distance…. Anna hold the door halfway open. 

Spruha..raised hand and :" Anna… rukiye… " Ams she walked fast when Anna stopped.. 

Aditi was surprised.. Why did she stop him?  Aditi also walked to match Spruhas speed.. And they reached near Anna. 

Anna:" Aur khana ho gya ? " ( So had dinner?) 

Spruha :" Han .. Walk bhi kr ke aaye " ( Yes.. Did walk also) 

There was a smile on Aditi's face, in the morning her eyes were searching for him but now he is in front of her. Something has changed subconsciously after that wild sex and dirty imagination by her beloved husband that she has no idea at all what it is but her heart was feeling good when she saw Anna. 

Aditi with smiling face:" Aapka ho gya khana? " ( You had your dinner?)  

Anna: " Nahi abhi ja raha tha….bolo kuch kaam tha kya?" ( No.. I was going…tell me you need anything?)  He was holding the door half opened… Aditi peeped inside and before Spruha responded to Anna  she spoke.. 

Aditi:" Sidiyon pe kitana sannata rahata hai na raat ko? " ( There is always silence on the stairs , right?)  She doesn't know why but bringing this topic in front of Anna she was feeling naughty and funny also. Since she was thinking Anna doesn't know why she was talking about stairs but Anna knew everything.. 

Anna :"han bilkul… koi ekka dukka hi sidiyon ka istemal karata hai…" ( Yes….Just few people use stairs) 

Spruha :"meri jankari mai to bas tum dono hi regularly stairs use katate ho… . Fitness freaks " She giggled.. ( In my knowledge… only you two use staris… you fitness freaks) 

Anna looking towards Aditi

:" Are wah!… 7th floor tak? " ( Good… till 7th floor?) 

Aditi smiled… :" Han... "  Anna was trying to stay normal but when he saw Aditi's smile… he looked into her eyes for two seconds.. 
Aditis sensed it  and her heart beat increased. 

Anna:" Bahut achi baat hai ye" ( This is very good thing) 

Spruha :" Tabhi to madam ekdm fit hai.. " ( That is why madam is so fit)  After listening to this… Aditi hit her light punch on Spruhas shoulder… 

Anna:" Fit to dono bhi ho….. Agar fit hai to hi zindagi ka asali maja utha sakte hai " ( You both are fit… If we are fit then only we can enjoy our life with full of joy)  Aditi was thinking what actually he is referring to… 

Spruha. :" Thank you… bilkul sahi Anna…" ( That's true Anna)  she thanked him for the compliment.. 

Anna :" Aur batao kya kam tha mere pas? " ( ok tell what help you news from me?) 

Spruha :" Anna mujhe na…mere parking ka  CCTV footage dekhana tha kal sham ka, " ( Anna I want to see yesterday evening CCTV footage of my parking)   Aditi was shocked for a second… she thought Spruha will talk to Nalini aunty for this. She was scared now… 

Aditi :" Spruha leave it… just someone dragged your scooty that's it  "    She was afraid that how they can watch that video…most probably Anna was the one who threw that condom 

Anna:"kya huwa gadi kisine parking se bahar khichi thi kya? " ( What happened? Did Someone drag your scooty out of your parking ? ) 

Before Aditi could speak.. 

Spruha :" Han Anna wahi dekhana tha mujhe… kisne kiya tha" ( Yes that's what I want to see.. Who did) 

Anna : " Chalo fir dekh lo footage.. "( Let's go.. And see footage)  he left the door and started walking towards the society office room.. Aditi's heart was beating faster… What if we watch who threw that condom in front of Anna only? How will Spruha react?   She wanted to ask Spruha to discard this plan but Spruha was already went ahead along with Anna

Spruha on the other hand was happy because she bypassed her MIL( Nalini) and can see the footage.. 
Anna opened the office door , He went inside and switched on the lights…. Spruha was so excited she immediately followed Anna before he switched on the lights… Aditi went inside the room once the lights were switched on, the hydraulic door got auto closed once she was in. He logged into the office machine and opened the folder.. He knew the camera number also… he opened the recording 

Anna;" Ye lo baith lo kursi pe aur dekh lena aram se… " ( Take this.. sit on chair and watch it) 

Spruha sat on the chair.. Aditi was standing behind her chair.. Anna utilized this time to keep some files and books into the rack. 
Spruha forwarded video till Nalini came on scooty in the evening….. When she parked scooty.. Most of the parking was empty so they were able to see the scooty properly.. 

Aditi :" Anna aap chahiye to khana khane jaiye.. Hm lock laga ke chabi ghar pe de kar jayenge " ( Anna.. If you want you can go and have dinner.. Will lock the room and give the key to you)  Few mins back she was happy to see him but now she was afraid of the potential unexpected scene they might see on screen and she was not sure how to react to that.. And that is why she was hoping Anna should leave them alone. 

Anna:"kitana time lagata hai dekhane me… " he came close to them and told " Video fast mai chala do… jab koi dekhega to rokana wahan pe" ( How much time it takes to see… you play video in fast forward mode… if you see someone.. Then stop there? )  Aditi was surprised why he is not at all worried?  Maybe he did not throw it… in that case whose cum I tasted.. "Ewww" … then she was like I am ready to taste Anna's cum but not someone else's… She thought to herself shhtttt…what am I thinking...ye sab is buddhe ki wajah se…" (Its because of this old man)  she looked towards Anna who was again back to checking some books. Aditi was looking towards him for a few seconds.. 

Spruha started playing it in fast forward mode.. In between some cars parked between camera and scooty… still some part of scooty was visible.. Then something clicked in Aditi's mind and she was sure by now.. Seems he has thrown it from the bedroom . It will not be visible who threw it… but we can find the exact time when he did that… since some bikes were being parked in between.. Initially scooty was visible completely and was now partially visible.. To take a closer look Aditi bent and kept elbow on the table… she was wearing a faint pink soft longue jogger pant… when she bent her top which was barely reaching till her mid of her ass cheeks got raised above her hips and since she bent her jogger which was already showing shape of her ass cheeks got tighten to her ass cheeks and her complete round melons were poking out.  She was unaware that her posture might give a good view if someone was at her back. At that time Anna was in front of her.. Checking something in books. He noticed Aditi had bent, he then kept the books on a rack and came behind Aditi to watch the screen.. He looked at Aditi's ass in the jogger. It was just a foot away from him.. How perfect was that… he took a look at the separation of her cheeks… each one was bigger in shape, difficult to fit in one palm… but definitely not oversized. He noticed the crack between both cheeks. He was thinking 
   " Kya gol gaand hai iski..… ye pant ek zatake mai niche karunga to iske gore gore aur mulay kulle dikhenge…aur badi si darar bich mai….. Kya najara hoga" (What a perfect round ass it is.. If I pull down her pants in one jerk .. Those soft and fair butt cheeks will show up… and the big crack between them… ohh what a scene it will be) 
       It took a minute for Aditi to realize that she was bent and Anna was behind her. And when she sensed it she immediately stood straight and pulled her T-shirt down without looking back. Anna was still calm.. He saw what he dreamed so far… Aditi's heart was beating faster; she knew Anna must have taken a proper look at her bottom.  She never stood this close to Anna… he was just one and half feet behind her.  One thought touched her mind.. What Spruha is trying to find in video footage or what we tasted yesterday, the source of that is just one and half feet away from me.. When I bent his tool must have been very close to me. After a minute Anna told he will wait outside once they are done he will lock the room… 
     Since Anna was standing behind Aditi she was nervous but after he went outside, don't know why but she felt something was missing. She thought I should have stayed there in that pose or maybe if I would have bent again before he went… he would have definitely stayed here behind me….. Then she thought  what am I doing ? I am mad…what am I thinking? …And smiled to herself.  Spruha carefully watched the video but she didn't get anything, she was disappointed…. Then she also understood someone threw it from the bedroom window and that fell on my scooty. 

Spruha :" Mujhe lagata hai meri parking wali wing se hi koi hai jisne upar se feka hai" ( I think someone from my parking side wing threw it.).. Spruha was in deep thoughts… In her suspects list only young males were there. She was not at all aware that "The Criminal " She was trying to find is around her and with his help only she is investigating this case… 

Aditi :" Yes.. You are right "  Thinking how Spruha is getting fooled by Anna. Aditi still thinks this won't go beyond a certain limit and Anna will never be able to hook up Spruha. 

But actually reality is that Anna was the one who is controlling everything, what Aditi knew and Aditi did also Anna was aware.  And Anna has the next plan ready with him. 

When they came out of the room Anna was speaking with someone on the phone.. With his hand he signaled them to lock the door.
When Spruha was locking the door Aditi turned her head towards Anna and Anna also looked towards her at the same time… for two seconds both looked at each other. Aditi turned her head first.. Her heart started beating faster, why am I stealing glances.??  She knew he must be still looking at her  but she didn't dare to look back again. 
[+] 14 users Like Nostalgic's post
Like Reply
Mind blowing.....
Amazing writing....
Superb plot development.....
Wonderful....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Wonderful update. Wow..what an imagination. I see comments are less. Don't know why English stories are so under rated. This one is in hinglish though. My dick rose when I read the word "kulle". A true master piece setting new standard of story writing.
Like Reply
superb update.great story
Like Reply
Sexy update
Like Reply
Awesome again

Isiliye bar bar aana padta hai.
Like Reply
Bhai update thoda jaldi do bahot jabardast likhte ho
Like Reply
badly need update this weekend
Like Reply
Then?
Like Reply
Bhai update karo pls ..
Like Reply
need big updates writer
Like Reply
Part 13

Spruha locked the door and gave the key to Anna. when she turned she saw Anna was looking towards Aditi and Aditi was already turned and just looking straight. 
Aditi was afraid to look back,she was thinking what if he is still looking at me? Anna noticed Aditi's discomfort and he knew it was expected. She must be going through lots of mental turmoil. He thought I shouldn't have looked at her but it's ok everything is still under control. 
     Aditi and Spruha reached a nearby lift then they saw Samar, Pavan and 2 more of their friends going for a walk. Aditi waved hand to Samar with a smile… he too responded the same way. Spruha was disappointed and frustrated that she could not find who threw that condom. Above her parking lot Anna's flat and then on the 2nd and 3rd floor. Also, mid aged couples were staying in the wing of her parking lot so she was thinking it should be between 4th to 13th floor but still it's hard to guess.Both these beautiful ladies went to their homes. Spruha did notice that Anna was looking at Aditi and she was not looking at him or rather avoiding looking at him but she did not think much about it because the condom thing was not going away from her head. 
     After reaching home, Aditi sat on the lounge sofa and switched on the TV and played some silent songs. She was relaxed now, she was recalling all those scenes… In the morning when she saw Anna how comfortably she greeted him but when he was not seen for the remaining rounds she was a little disturbed. After their walk when Spruha stopped him near the door.. Somehow Aditi liked Anna's presence but when Spruha brought up the topic of CCTV footage she was worried again. In that office room she looked at Anna several times. When he went out she felt missing again.. and when she also came out of the room and they both looked at each other there was something in that look it wasn't just normal casually looking around. Ohh my god… what is going on?  Then she remembered how unknowingly she bent in front of Anna. Then a smile appeared on her face… she recalled how Anna was telling Nalini about her ass and that Aditi's T-shirt always covers her bottom and he never gets a chance to see her round butts in tight yoga pants or joggers. But today he was just a foot away from me when I was bent. He had seen what he was dreaming for months. She blushed…
     Something clicked to her mind, she suddenly got up and went to bedroom near a big mirror. She stood just 2 feet away from the mirror facing her back towards the mirror and looked back. Her T-shirt was covering half of her cheeks and the bottom half was visible. Her jogger was giving a proper impression of her round ass cheeks but it was not that tight… Then she bent and looked back.. Ohh my god.. Anna has seen this!!!! 
Shape of her perfectly tight melons was visible completely. He must have seen my pantyline also… shhhitt.. She was feeling embarrassed. 
She was feeling more embarrassed after thinking that Anna must have misunderstood that these women are desperately looking for the man who threw that condom. And yesterday we thought that man might be a nigro then today we are watching CCTV footage. But I didn't want to ask him yesterday on gate and today go and check CCTV footage also this dumbo Spruha never thinks thoroughly everything she has do promptly itself because of her , he must have misunderstood me also.But I did taste it just because it was his… Ohh my god.. Why did I do that? Spruha would have not done that if I would have not done… then in this case I am behaving insanely. Then she thought I will behave carefully here onwards in front of him. I don't want him to think of me as a fool like Spruha. 
     She bent again to see her butt in the mirror and smiled. She put her both hands on cheeks and spread it over the jogger only… she still feels a little soreness from yesterday's passionate session. It was a pleasant one, she smiled and went back to the living room and started watching TV. Samar came back after 30-40 mins and sat beside her. After yesterday's passionate sex session there was one thought that did not leave his head. He couldn't hold anymore now.. 

Samar  with smile on his face :" Adu.. kal jo hm bol rhe the bed pe… . "( Adu.. Yesterday were talking something on bed… )  he didn't complete just raised his eyebrows and made a different face… Aditi understood it… she also thought about it in afternoon and wanted to say something.. 

Aditi blushed… and
" Chup raho tum.. Mujhe sharam aati wo yaad kar ke… cheeee" ( you keep quiet… I feel embarrassed thinking about yesterday… chee) 

Samar : But you were enjoying it yesterday… ?? 

Aditi :" Because you started it and wanted to hear… "  She punched him on the shoulder… 

Samar :" Did anyone really harass you on Sunday near the mart? "

Aditi :" No way… if someone would have done I would have told you immediately right… I just made that thing because my beloved husband's dirty mind liked it. "

Samar :" Big applause for your imagination… " He started laughing… 

Aditi :" This type of harassment happened with one of my friends in the office.. I just used that plot.. " She giggled… Yes it was true one of her colleague told her that she was waiting for her husband outside of the parking lot and some guys passed very vulgar comments so she immediately walked away… that's it, the remaining part she added by herself.. 

Samar : " But it's good we had a very good session….. Something spicy, we should do that in between"  He laughed loudly.. 

Aditi hit him again.. Naughty smile on her face.. 
" Tum Gande ladake ho..… . Mai nahi bolungi waisa kabhi.. "(You are a bad boy… I am not going to talk something like that again ) 

Samar :" Acha… dekhte hai….. Garam hone pe tum bahut aage nikal jati ho" ( Aahha.. Let's see   once you are aroused you go too far. .) He started laughing… Aditi started hitting him and she hugged him and dig her face in his chest. 
                They talked for some more time and went to bed…. Aditi was thinking just a few days back I was not at all thinking of someone else .. But yesterday, I imagined having sex with someone else openly that too in front of my husband and all because of his imagination only.. She smiled… she looked towards Samar who was already asleep.. 
         Next day was Friday, when she was getting ready for the walk she was thinking that she would try to be normal in front of Anna. When he is in his balcony after I greet him in the first round, I will not look towards him while completing the remaining rounds and give him a chance to think more.  Samar and Aditi started walking… It was a fresh and pleasant morning.  When they were around 50-60 meters away from Anna's flat… Aditi was looking towards Anna's flat balcony and then she saw Anna got up and started rolling his yoga mat. Seems he was done with his yoga for the day… Samar also noticed it

Samar :" Seems Anna has done his yoga "

He waved his hand looking towards Anna… 
Anna, who was just entering his house, looked towards the left and saw Samar waving his hand… he also responded the same way and went inside. He didn't look towards Aditi… even Aditi didn't wave hand . She thought he would stop till they crossed his flat… When they were near his flat… she simply looked towards his balcony… he was already inside and she couldn't see him anymore.  In the next two rounds also she looked towards the balcony and she felt like something was missing.Before coming for a walk she was thinking she would not give any hint to Anna or not to let him think more about her but here it seems Anna is not interested.  When they were done with their morning walk they headed back to home.  She tried to push that thought but it was returning back. When Aditi was taking a bath she was still wondering  why he did not stop on the balcony? Ohh my god but why am I thinking this….. Yesterday when he was looking at me in a different way I got scared and now he is not looking towards me then I am disturbed. but why am I looking for his attention in the first place... This is wrong. 
There are a lot of answers she gave to herself to stop this turmoil of thoughts. The one she finally accepted was  I was just over thinking, maybe he did not look at me yesterday in "that" way. Maybe today he has some other work so he did yoga early today.. 
She somehow stopped this thought cycle and got busy with her routine. 
In the afternoon when Meena came, Aditi was in her weekly release meeting. She even forgot that Wednesday she was asking Meena to tell about her escapade. She just opened the door, greeted Meena and went back to work. Meena also completed her work and went out.  Aditi's day was a little busy today. In the evening she completed all her routine tasks and had dinner with Samar. Today Aditi was in no mood for a walk, she got a call from Spruha but Aditi told she was tired today.  Samar joined Pavan and Spruha for a walk. 
     Next day was Saturday. When Aditi was getting ready for morning walk she was again thinking about Anna. She decided today I don't care if he doesn't show up on the balcony. Why would I need his attention?  They completed 2 rounds. Anna was not on the balcony and Aditi also didn't look towards the balcony… Samar looked towards the balcony and said " Seems he has completed early today also " Aditi just responded " Han maybe " . 
Anna who was watching from the bedroom noticed that Aditi didn't look towards the balcony. Then he thought I should not let that flame blow off so he went to the balcony before they finished the third round. 
   Aditi and Samar both saw Anna from a distance. Somehow Aditi's heart started beating faster… Pleasant smile appeared on her face… and Anna noticed that when he was looking towards them with a smiling face and waiting for them to come near so he could speak.. Once they were near his flat Samar stopped and so did Aditi also. 

Anna :" Shanivaar aur ravivar aram karane ke liye diye hai company ne … . Do din to aram se utha karo… kyun itna jaldi uthne ki jarurat hai" ( Saturday and Sunday are given for the rest...why do you need to wake up early on weekends also?)  He said this and laughed in his unique style… haha ha… . Samar also joined… 

Samar :" Adat si ho gayi hai… neend to usi time khulti hai" ( It's been habit now… we wakes up at that time only) 

Aditi :" Fir bhi ham roj ke time se aa rahe hai… aap to do dino se aur jaldi uthake… hm aane ke pahale yoga kar ke nikal bhi jate ho " (Still we wake up on usual time but you from the last 2 days you finish and go before we come)  Anna was looking at Aditi with a smiling face when she was talking… Samar echoed what Aditi said. 

Anna :" Han thoda jaldi nind khul rahi hai to… sab kuch jaldi hi ho rha hai….." ( Yes.. I woke up a little early so I finished everything early..)   Both Samar and Aditi smiled and nodded.. After 2-3 seconds

Samar :" Acha..Thik hai chalte hai.. "( ok.. will. Leave now..)  Both Samar and Aditi waved their hands towards Anna to say bye.. 

Aditi was feeling happy now… . She did not ask herself why but her mood was changed, it's pleasant now… She walked till corner and on corner she again turned her head to look towards Anna's balcony she saw Anna was looking at her only. There was no expression but both looked at each for a second and then after that corner both were out of sight for each other. Aditis heart was pounding now… she was getting the attention she was looking for. 
In the next 2 rounds Anna was again in the bedroom behind the curtains….. And he saw Aditi was looking towards his home. He was happy now and since things are going as per plan. 

Anna's wife was going to the village today, she generally goes once a week. Anna in between weekdays visits his farms and village. He dropped his wife on scooty and came back.. 
He called Meena and told her to come to his flat… once Meena was done with some houses she came to Anna's house before going to Nalini auntys house. She reached Annas house.. 

Meena remembered how she got fucked by Anna on Wednesday, she was meeting him first time after that session… she was blushing… 

Meena :" Bolo Anna… kya haal hai? " ( Hey Anna… what is going on?) 

Anna:" Chal aaja bedroom me.. " ( Let's go to bedroom) he didn't even waste second… he immediately called her to bedroom.. 

Meena blushing… :" Kya?? Itna bekarar ?lagata hai un dono ko chod ke mere hi piche padhe ho ab? Kya huwa……Pavan sir ne dekha kya condom mere chut mai ghusa huwa… "( what? So desperate?  Seems you are leaving them and trying to hook me only… … and did Pavan sir notice the condom which was been in my pussy?)  She giggled… she did not know what happened on Wednesday night… 

Anna :" Tere sir ne nahi dekha par… ye dono madam ne dekha… sungha aur chkh bhi liya… " ( No your sir did not notice it but… but those two madam saw it, smelled it and tasted  also)  Meena was surprised she couldn't believe… 

Meena :" Kuch bhi bako mat… " ( don't lie to me… ) Anna was already close to her and put his hand between her thighs and rubbing her pussy over salwaar… 

Anna lifted her and got her into the bedroom and kept her in bed… and immediately removed his pants and pulled his already hard dick… 
Meena removed her blue salwar and brown panty… her bush of public hairs was visible now and her dark black pussy was glistening now with her precum… 
Anna immediately put the condom on…and got in the bed. 
Meena spread her legs.. 
Meena:" Kisane chakha tumhara ras " (  who tasted your cum?)  Anna started rubbing his dick head on Meena's pussy. 

Anna:" Pahale Aditi ne fir Spruha ne… then he inserted slowly inside her… then he started gradually thrusting and telling what happened. 

Meena was getting excited like anything after hearing and getting this powerful thrusts. 

Anna:" Kya tight chut hai teri… Nalini ki gaand itani tight thi… " ( What tight pussy you have… Nalini ass was this tight) 

Meena :" Ahhhh… "

Anna :'' Abhi ye bhara huwa condom niche… sidiyon ke pass rakh kar photo nikal… .. Aur Spruha ko dikha)  he was fucking Meena passionately… she was moaning in pleasure. 

He ejaculated in condom and told Meena. 

Anna : " Condom waise hi wahan sidiyo pe rehne de aur…jo mai batata hun wo bol de Spruha ko " ( put the condom on stairs and follow what I say) 

Meena enjoyed that powerful sex session with Anna on top of that the progress that she has seen is something unexpected for her.. 

Meena did everything as per Anna's instructions and went to Nalini's house.. 
Nalini was in her bedroom reading some book. 
Spruha was in her bedroom doing something on her laptop. 

Meena :" Hello Didi… kya chutti ke din bhi kam. Kar rhi hai aap" ( Hi Didi… why you are working on holiday ?)  She met her in the morning also.. Meena and Spruha meets on Saturdays only. 

Spruha:" Hi Meena… na na..office ka nahi... aise hi personal…" 

Meena:" Didi ek baat batani thi… "( Didi I want to tell you something) 

Spruha :" Han batao… "( tell me) 

Meena: " Didi… ground floor ke sidiyon ke pas… ek bada saanp khal chod ke gaya hai… "( Didi… near the ground floor stairs a big snake has released his skin)  She made a serious face… 

Spruha :'' Kya baat kar rahi hai… society mai aya hi kaise? Wo bhi stairs ke pas…ruko Mummy ji ko bata deti hun… wo kisi ko to hatane bol dengi… "( Really?? … how come it entered in society and reached till stairs… wait I will tell Mummy, she will ask someone to remove it)  she was about to get up from chair… 

Meena:" Pahale aap dekhiye to sahi… " ( First you see it ..)  She opened the image of the condom which she clicked after placing it near the stairs and gave the mobile to Spruha. Now her serious face was gone and she couldn't control the smile on her face.. 

Spruha looked at the mobile screen and It was a jaw dropping moment for her.  Now Meena started laughing… 
Spruha:" Ohh my god… kya hai ye?  " ( OMG… what is this?)  She was surprised by the size… she had seen one just few days back… but still she was surprised. 

Meena :"mai Anna ke dukan mai baithi thi… Anna khana khake aaya to mai aapke yahan aa rahi thi… to Anna ne bola ki ghar pe hari mirchi rakh kar jana… to mai sochi ke 1st floor tk sidiyon se jate hai aur… Anna ke ghar mai saman deke lift se chale jayenge… . Tab ye mujhe sidiyon ke side mai dikha.. "( I was sitting in Anna's shop till he finished his lunch… After lunch when he came, I was coming to your home, he told me on the way to give these green chili in my home… so I thought let's go to 1st floor by stairs and then use the lift… then while coming by stairs I saw this near stairs) 

Spruha :" Matlab abhi abhi dekh kar aayi hai tu? " ( That means you watched it just a few mins back?) 

Meena:" Han na… bs 4-5 mins back" ( Yes… just 4-5 mins back) 

Spruha :" Kaun ho sakta hai? " 

Meena:" Jo bhi hai.. bada hatiyar wala hai… . ( she giggled) … . Aap chahiye to dekh ke aayiye " ( whoever is there.. Is having a big tool… If you want go and see it) 

Spruha :" Chal na… mere sath.. "( You come with me… )  she giggled… 

Meena:" Aunty ko pata chalega fir… ek kam kariye ghar pe dhaniya nahin hai.. Aap dekh kar dhaniya lekar aayiye  Anna ki dukan se" ( Then aunty will notice it… do one thing.. There is no coriander.. Maybe you can go see this and get coriander from Anna's shop.) 

Spruha got excited like anything, she looked herself in the mirror, just fetched some money from purse and left the house… Here Meena was surprised, she did not expect this behavior from Spruha . Meena was afraid to suggest Spruha to go and have a look at a used condom, just a few mins back which was inside her. But since Anna told her she asked Spruha to go and see it… she was impressed by Anna's judgment, how correctly he predicted Spruhas response.Now she need to act on the next task; to give a missed call to Anna if Spruha is coming to his shop. She dialed Anna's number and disconnected the call after 2-3 rings. 
Here Anna saw the missed call from Meena and smiled.Maybe in the next 4-5 mins Spruha will be here ...... 
[+] 8 users Like Nostalgic's post
Like Reply
Sorry guys for delay... Hard to find free time. 
One small update just to keep things going...
Like Reply
(02-11-2023, 12:01 PM)Nostalgic Wrote: Sorry guys for delay... Hard to find free time. 
One small update just to keep things going...

Small but a potent Update...Potent Like Anna

clps clps clps
Like Reply