Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
Bhut hi mast update ha bhai. bahut acha laga. Thank u very much. yourock
[+] 1 user Likes Israt Jahan Momo's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
bahut hi laajawab,
Bahut hi mast update diya hai aapne yaar,
thanks very much
[+] 1 user Likes Bonita's post
Like Reply
Comparing the buildup from first few encounters of anita and hariya, anita ka har kona describe hua hai... lekin ab tak istemaal sirf ek hissa hua by hariyap .. itna phaila hua canvas hai aur ek hi jagah paint maray ja raha hai....

Geneerally ek thaali mein daal, 2 sabji (paneer aur aloo kehlo), karhi, dahi, salad, roti aur chawal hotay hain . and all hariya wants is paneer only and leaves everything aside....
Myself a noob writer
[+] 2 users Like Ramukakalegend's post
Like Reply
Wonderful update and terrific update brother.
you are a real master to portray all these details in an update man.

It is too good mate, the way you have described every details re just awesome. clps clps clps
[+] 1 user Likes TedBundy's post
Like Reply
ekdom khatarnak,mast,jabardast aur lajawab update! clps clps clps
Like Reply
very very nice update! clps 
bahut bahut garam aur kamuk likha! happy 
ekdom faddu aur lajawab story! Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Aleena Afreen's post
Like Reply
Hi sean Bhai, kindly check your personal inbox, I have sent text regarding patreon and one erotica site.
Like Reply
bahut hi majedaar aur chatpata update hain ye yaar

ekdom faddu aur jabardast,bahut bahut maja agaya padhke Heart Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Regina's post
Like Reply
Great update, thanks for writing
[+] 1 user Likes Daredevil's post
Like Reply
Behad h shandar aur mast update
[+] 1 user Likes Runa khan's post
Like Reply
Very Very hot and erotic update ?
[+] 1 user Likes SSM18's post
Like Reply
Now readers are engaging in story ..this is what every writer wants from readers and this is why he writes the story and use this critical conversation as motivation, as an reader from xossip days, this steady and blurry sexual tension that is building between hariya and anita is what lacked in previous version bcz that was rich in sex here now as sean has planned this story to be a long novella type story we can understand that he has a compulsion to willingly delay the action otherwise this too will loose its essence of erotica, all and I support creamy's comment that physical description of characters can be slightly improved and as Sean has left anita to readers imagination I'll urge Sean sir to plz provide details facial description of anita because you have mastery of description which even surpassed the imagination of reader so there shouldn't be any blank space left for Anita's face...her face, her complexion, her lips and nose everything should be appropriately explained to eventually develop her majestic character bc lz that will prevail. And as we know that story will have new characters in future so I would request that if possible add a character like jeetu bcz that will make it skyrock.,..as far as oil update is concerned it's great and seductive and anita is ready to have fun...where reader too get involved in scene when phone disturbs him... waiting for next regards
Like Reply
(07-10-2023, 08:58 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Thanks a lot for the detailed feedback. Appreciate it. With the lack of detailed feedback during the past few updates from the regular readers, I was starting to feel that the story is not as enjoyable as I want it to be. This kind of feedback is necessary for me to keep going but inspite of repeated requests, only handful of readers provide it. I am glad to know your take on the story so far. Thank you again. 

As for criticism regarding Hariya'a stature, I agree with you that I have not included that in detail so far but only because I am waiting for the right time. Keep in mind that what Anita felt is also something I revealed only after some updates and not after the initial encounters. Sometimes the less revelation, especially if it can be revealed at an appropriate point of story is necessary to keep the story interesting. Sometimes I may not describe something too much in detail as I leave it upto the readers as well to guess it as per their imagination. 

But I am really glad that you came up with this criticism. As a reader if you find some shortfall you should definitely point that out with an explanation and not mere criticism. You let me know where you think the story is lacking rather than just criticising. This is what I want is that if you find something lacking point that out with proper explanation. As a writer I can justify the lack of that element if I was already aware of it (Hariya's stature being an example) or I can try to improve the story in that aspect. Appreciate your effort for providing the detailed feedback. Thanks again.

Hi Sean, I don't think you need to improve the story anymore, you are already doing your best in whatever you're able to do, reading such erotic story that too free is something we can never imagine in our wildest sense and also it is our honour to read your work, I am only thankful to you for this. 

You know how to write and what to write and where to write if something is missing like you said an "appropriate time" but It is only my perception that you are dwelling yourself too much in defining the stature of the characters, like of hariya or of a man on the bus, if you could give the details of their stature beforehand only, the readers like me keep that in mind throughout the story, Like we are able to connect with hariya or Anita in a better way, of course there will be numerous time ahead in the story where you will describe how Anita is feeling while touching some part of the lower class men's body but i think this update was crucial because Anita here is seeing hariya almost nude and also giving him a handjob so I expected the description of hariya's body but nonetheless it is upto you, You are justified in your way, I am waiting for the time when that happen, and do in your way only, I guess it will be new experience for me as a reader as well to read that.

Thank you for your efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes Kinkpinkboy's post
Like Reply
(07-10-2023, 11:43 PM)seansean007 Wrote: UPDATE 60

Anita dwara lund ke maalish se Hariya ke munh se "aaaaahhhhh" nikal gaya to Anita yeh sunnkar muskurati huyi Hariya ko dekhi.

Hariya bhi Anita ko dekhkar muskurate hue uski chunchi ko dabate hue bola,"Waah memsaahab kitna pyaar se aap humra lauda ka maalish kar rahi hai".

Anita yeh sunnkar besharmi se muskurati huyi boli,"Hariya ji ab aapka hathiyaar mujhe dekhkar itna baukhlaya hua hai to ise shaant to karna hi padega na.Agar main ise shaant nahin karungi to aap bhi to sochenge ki ek to aap mere liye itni dhoop mein samaan lekar aaye aur jab aapka hathiyaar mujhe dekhkar baukhla gaya to maine aapka madad bhi nahin ki ise shaant karne mein".

Hariya yeh sunte hue Anita ki chunchi dabate hue bola,"Are memsaahab hum kahe aesa kahunga. Aap memsaahab kitna khyaal rakhte hai aap humra aur humre lauda ka to sasura hum kaise keh sakta hoon ki aap humra khyaal nahin rakhti.".

Anita yeh sunnkar muskurai to Hariya uski blouse mein haath ghusaye uski bra ke upar se chunchi dabate hue bola,"Hum ghareeb zarur hoon memsaheb lekin sasura kauno ehsaan faramosh nahin hoon. Aap jaisan khabsurat, jawaan, ameer aur padhi likhi memsaheb humre jaisan ghareeb ka atna khyaal rakhti hain ee to humre liye bahot khushi ka baat hai".

Anita yeh sunnkar thodi narazgi se Hariya ko dekhti huyi uske lund ki maalish karti huyi randipane wali awaaz mein boli,"Hariya ji aap bhi na. Khabardaar jo aapne kaha ki aap ghareeb hai. Ghareebi ameeri padhai likhai apni jagah hai. Sabse badi baat hai ki aap ek achhe insaan hain".

Anita Hariya ke aankhon mein dekhti huyi waise hi randipane wali awaaz mein boli,"Aur agar main khoobsurat aur jawaan hoon to aap bhi kya kam hain".

Hariya yeh sunnkar Anita ki chunchi dabate hue bidi ka ek kash lekar use dekha to Anita aage boli,"aap bhi to pure mard hai".

Phir Anita uske lund ke taraf aankhon se ishara karti huyi boli,"Aapke paas bhi to itna lamba, mota aur tagda hathiyaar hai. Paise wala ameeri ghareebi to aati jaati rehti hai, lekin upar wale ne aapko jis cheez mein ameeri di hai woh sabke paas thode hota hai. Aapke jaisa ameer banne ke liye to paise se ameer log bhi aapke jaisa paise se ghareeb banne ke liye tayyaar ho jayenge".

Anita yeh bolkar uske lund ko dekhti huyi use hilati huyi randipane wali awaaz mein boli,"Uff Hariya ji itna mota aur bada hathiyaar hai aapka ki itna tel daalne ke baad bhi pura hathiyaar tel se nahin bheega".

Anita yeh bolkar tel ka katori lekar aur tel daalne lagi uske lund par jiske kaaran uska lund phir jhatka maara. Hariya araam se baaye haath se Anita ki chunchi uski bra ke upar se dabate hue daye haath se bidi peete hue apne lund ke taraf dekh raha tha.

Anita uske lund ko jhatakte dekh randipane wali awaaz mein boli,"Kitna baukhlaya hua hai aapka hathiyaar Hariya ji. Ek to itna bada aur mota hai aapka hathiyaar upar se aese baukhla raha hai".

Hariya Anita ki chunchi dabate hue bola,"Are memsaheb aap iska maalish kar rahi hai to khush hai sasura. Achha lag raha hai eek isliye khushi se jhoom raha hai".

Anita yeh sunnkar muskurati huyi tel ka katori waapas table par rakhkar uske lund par tel malkar malish karne lagi jisse Hariya ke munh se phir "aaahh" nikal gaya.

Anita yeh sunnkar use dekhi aur uske lund ko maalish karti huyi randipane wali awaaz mein boli,"Hariya ji aesa bada aur mota khajana aapko upar wale ne diya hai aur aap hai ki bas paise ki ameeri ghareebi ka baat karte hain".

Hariya yeh sunnkar Anita ki chunchi dabate hue bola,"Haan memsaahab ee to hai. Sasura humra asli daulat to ee humra lauda hai aur humre jaisa lauda to sasura bahot kam logo ke paas hi hoga".

Hariya yeh bolkar baye haath se Anita ki bayi chunchi dabate hue has diya,"Hahaha" to Anita bhi khilkhilane lagi,"Hehehe" aur haste hue hi Hariya apna daya haath jisme bidi tha woh Anita ki dayi chunchi ke taraf lejakar bola,"Aur memsaheb aapke paas bhi to ee do bada bada khajana hai, doodh ka khajana".

Hariya yeh bolte hue Anita ki dono chunchiyon ko ek saath jor se daba diya jisse Anita ki munh se "ouch aaahh Hariya ji" nikal gaya. Hariya yeh sunnkar haste raha to Anita bhi besharmise khilkhilana jaari rakhi,"hehehe" aur Hariya ko dekhti huyi randipane wali awaaz mein boli,"Hariya ji sach mein aap bhi na hehehe".

Anita Hariya ke lund ko maalish kar rahi thi aur Hariya uski dono chunchiyon ko daba raha tha aur aesa karte hue dono ek dusre ke aankhon mein dekhte hue hans rahe the ki tabhi achanak Hariya ka mobile bajne laga.

Mobile bajne ka awaaz sunn Anita khilkhilana bandh karke Hariya ke shirt ke pocket ke taraf dekhi to Hariya Anita ki dono chunchiyon ko dabate hue bola,"Ee sasura kaun phone karne laga abhi".

Hariya yeh bolne ke bawjud apne pocket se phone nahin nikala aur phone ring karte raha. Anita yeh dekhkar uske lund ki maalish karti huyi boli,"Hariya jee phone utha lijiye. Shayad aapke dukaan se hoga".

Anita yeh bolkar sochi ki Hariya ko dono haath busy hai aur uski bayi haath free hai to woh uske pocket se khud phone nikalkar uske kaan mein lagane ka sochi taaki woh araam se baithe hue apna kaam karte hue baat bhi kar le.

Anita itna sochi hi thi ki Hariya Anita ki dayi chunchi se haath hatane laga. Anita ko laga ki woh khud phone uthayega to woh chup chap uske lund ki maalish karne lagi lekin Hariya daye haath ko apne munh ke taraf lejakar bidi ka ek kash lekar Anita ki bayi chunchi dabate hue bola,"Chhoriye memsaheb. Hum abhi apni pyaari memsaheb ke saath hain. Humri memsaheb itni pyaar se humara khyaal rakh rahi hai ee chhor ke hum sasura phone kahe uthaye".

Anita muskurati huyi thoda randipane wali awaaz mein boli,"Hariya jee aap bhi na" aur phir uske lund ke taraf dekh kar katori se thoda sa aur tel lekar uske lund par girakar use hilati huyi muskurakar waapas Hariya ke taraf dekhi. Hariya ka mobile ring karna bandh ho chuka tha. Anita usko dekhkar uske lund ko achhe se upar se neeche haath mein lekar maalish karne lagi.

Anita achha khaasa tel daali thi uske lund par iss baar jisse uska lund pura tel mein sann chuka tha. Aese mein jab Anita uske lund ko maalish karne lagi to uski haath uske lund par achhe se phisal rahi thi jisse Hariya ke munh se "aaahhhh" nikal gaya.

Anita yeh sunnkar muskurati huyi Hariya ke chehre par dekhti huyi uske lund ki maalish karne lagi. Hariya "aaaahhhh" karne ke baad bola,"Sach kehti hain memsaheb ki humra asli daulat to ee humra lauda hai. Bada, mota aur tagda lauda jo bahot ameer logan ke paas bhi nahin"

Hariya phir Anita ki badan dekhkar ek kash liya aur beedi ko glass mein daalkar daye haath ko uski blouse mein ghusakar bra ke upar se uski daayi chunchi pakad liya aur dono chunchiyon ko ek saath bra ke upar se dabate hue bola,"Aur humre paas ek tagda lauda hain to humra lauda ka khyaal rakhne ke liye aap jaisi jawaan aur khabsurat memsaheb bhi hain. Sasura kaun keh sakta hai ki uke paas aap jaisi aesi jawaan aur khabsurat memsaahab hai jo uka itna pyaar se juice pilakar uka lauda ka maalish karte hue lauda ka tareef kare. Ee bhi to sirf hum hi keh sakat hoon, hum Hariya".

Anita ko Hariya ka yun garv se apne baare mein bolta dekh achha laga. Woh bhi garv se Hariya ke taraf dekhkar randipane wali awaaz mein boli,"Hariya ji tareef nahin kar rahi bas sachai bata rahi hoon".

Phir woh uske lund ke taraf dekhkar uska malish karti huyi randipane wali awaaz mein boli,"Itna bada aur mota aapka hathiyaar hai wahi to bol rahi hoon aur abhi toh bada hote hi jaa raha hai. Uff sach mein aapka hathiyaar bhi na".

Apni chunchi Hariya dwara dabaye jaane aur uske lund ko maalish karte hue Anita ki gala sukhne lagi thi. Uski badan mein masti ki laher daud rahi thi aur saans tez ho rahi thi. Tez saans hone ke saath saath uski gala bhi sukh rahi thi. Na chahte hue bhi Anita Hariya ke lund ko maalish karti huyi uske lund ko dekhti huyi apni sukhti hontho ko bheegane ke liye us par zabaan pher di.

Hariya Anita ko aese apni honthon par zabaan pherte hue dekhkar uski chunchi dabate hue bola,"Aap bhi bahot pyaasi lag rahi hain memsaheb"

Anita yeh sunnkar Hariya ke taraf dekhi to Hariya baat jaari rakhte hue Anita ki aankhon mein dekhte hue bola,"Lag raha hai aapko kuchh chusne ka mann kar raha hai. Kuchh chus kar aap apna pyaas bujhana chah rahi hain".

Hariya Anita ko dekhkar uski chunchi dabate hue aage bola,"Memsaheb aapko pyaas laga hai to bujha lijiye na. Chus lijiye memsaheb. Eehan sab kuchh to aapka hi hai. Jo bhi chusne ka aapka mann kar raha hai araam se chuskar apna pyaas bujhaiye".

Anita yeh sunnkar Hariya ke aankhon mein dekh hi rahi thi ki tabhi Hariya baaye haath se uski chunchi dabate hue daaye haath ko uski sir ke peeche rakhkar bola,"Aaiye memsaheb chus lijiye. Aapke liye hi to hai sab kuchh. Pura dil khol kar maze se chusiye aur apna pyaas bujhaiye".

Hariya yeh bolkar Anita ki sir ke peeche dabao banaya hi tha ki uska mobile phir bajne laga. Mobile bajte hi Anita ka dhyaan uske pocket ke taraf chala gaya aur Hariya jhunjhla kar bola,"Behenchod kaun saala baar baar phone karke distarab kar raha hai".

Anita yeh sunnkar uska lund maalish karti huyi randipane wali awaaz mein boli,"Hariya jee utha kar dekh lijiye na. Shayad koi zaruri kaam ho".

Hariya yeh sunnkar Anita ko dekhte hue sir hilaya aur apna daya haath uski sir ke peeche se hatakar mobile shirt ke pocket se nikalkar phone receive karke "hello" kiya to dusri taraf se kuchh awaaz aaya.

Hariya jawaab mein garv se bola,"Maal shaam tak pahunchega."

Aur phir woh Anita ko dekhte hue uski chunchi dabate hue waise hi garv se bola,"Abhi humka aur bhi zaruri kaam hai".

Dusre taraf se jawaab mein kuchh bola gaya to Hariya bola,"Are bhai shaam tak pahunch jayega maal. Abhi hum bahot zaruri kaam mein biji hoon. Shaam ko maal milega".

Yeh bolkar Hariya phone kaat kar bolne laga,"Sasura log ko thoda sabar nahin hai, samaan abhi ka abhi hi chahiye. Sasura soyega raat mein lekin gadda din mein hi chahiye".

Phir woh Anita ki taraf dekhkar uski chunchi dabate hue bola,"Isliye kehte hain hum memsaheb ki aapke jaisi koi nahin hai. Humka pura yaqeen hai ki agar iske jagah hum aapka gadda laate aur late hota to aap aese chilla chilli nahin karti. Sach mein memsaheb aap bahot achhi hain"

Anita yeh sunnkar uske lund ki maalish karti huyi randipane wali awaaz mein boli,"Hariya jee chhoriye na. Kyun apna mood kharab kar rahe hain. Use thode hi samajh aa raha hoga ki aap mere liye itni dhoop mein samaan laaye hain aur abhi thoda araam kar rahe hain."

Hariya yeh sunnkar Anita ko dekhkar uski chunchi ko masalte hue bola,"Aap kitni achhi hain memsaheb. Itni ameer aur padhi likhi hain aap. Heroine jaisi khabsurat bhi hain lekin phir bhi aap mein ghamand nahin hai."

Anita yeh sunnkar Hariya ko dekhti huyi muskura kar randipane wali awaaz mein boli,"Hariya jee aap bhi na. Ghum phir kar meri tareef karne lagte hain. Aese aap bhi to bahot achhe hain. Meri kitni madad karte hain. Jab zarurat padta hai meri madad karne aa jaate hain. Abhi ke zamane mein kaun kiski madad karta hai".

Hariya Anita ki chunchi dabate hue bola,"Are memsaheb ee to humra farz hai".

Agle pal Hariya Anita ki badan ko gandi nazar se dekhkar bola,"Zamana chahe jo bhi ho, humre jaisa mard aapki jaisi aurat ka madad karne ke liye rahenge hi. Aapki jaisi aurat ka hum madad kaise nahin karunga. Agar aapki madad aur seva hum nahin karunga to humre mardangi par thu hai".

Anita muskurati huyi Hariya ke lund ka maalish karti huyi uska baat sunn rahi thi. Uska baat pura hone par randipane wali awaaz mein boli,"Hariya ji aap bhi na apni mardangi ko kyun beech mein la rahe hain".

Hariya yeh sunnkar uski chunchi dabate hue bola,"Are kahe nahin memsaheb. Sasura aisan bada, mota aur tagda lauda hote hue bhi agar hum apka ache se madad aur ragad kar seva nahin karunga to humre mardangi par thu hi to hoga. Apna lauda se aapka ragad kar seva karna aur ragad kar thokna to humra farz hai aur hum to bas apna farz hi nibhana chah raha hoon".

Anita yeh sunnkar besharmi se muskurati huyi boli,"Hariya ji bas bhi kijiye ab"

Hariya yeh sunnkar muskurane laga aur Anita ki chunchi pakde hue use apne aur kareeb khinchne laga jisse Anita ka thoda balance bigad gaya aur woh besharmi se muskurati huyi boli,"ouch Hariya jee" aur phir hasne lagi,"aaahh hahaha araam se Hariya jee hehehe".

Hariye bhi saath mein hasne laga aur living room dono ke khilkhilahat se gunj utha.

Hariya haste hue uski chunchi daba raha tha ki tabhi Hariya ka mobile phir bajne laga. Anita hasna bandh karke khud ko sambhalti huyi Hariya ke shirt ke pocket ke taraf dekhi to Hariya bola,"Ee sasura baar baar distarab kar raha hai".

Anita Hariya ka lund ka maalish karti huyi boli,"Hariya jee dekhiye kaun hai"

Hariya sir hilakar pocket se phone nikala aur screen ke taraf dekhkar bola,"Ee sasura maalik ko kaa ho gaya. Ee bhi phone karne lage".

Anita Hariya ka lund maalish karti huyi uska baat sunn rahi thi. Hariya khud uski ghar mein kisi maalik ki tarah sofe par nanga hue araam se baitha hua tha aur juice peete hue Anita ki chunchi dabane ke saath saath uski khoobsurat mulaayam haath se apne lund ke maalish ka mazaa le raha tha.

Hariya waise hi araam se baithe hue phone utha kar garv se bola,"Hello".

Anita Hariya ko dekh rahi thi aur samajh paa rahi thi ki Hariya abhi kitna confidence mein tha. Hariya ko aesa dekhkar use achha laga.

Dusre taraf se kuchh bolne ke baad Hariya confidence se bola,"Are maalik hum to bol hi diye ki shaam ko maal pahuncha denge to phir...."

Hariya ke pura bolne se pehle dusre taraf se uska maalik kuchh bolne laga jiske kaaran woh ruk gaya.

Woh baat sunne ke baad Anita ki taraf dekh kar uski chunchi ko dabate hue bola,"Abhi hum bahot zaruri kaam kar raha hoon".

Dusre taraf se kuchh bolne par Hariya ke chehre par gussa ka bhao aane laga,"Are maalik hum kabhi kaam mein gadbadi kiya hoon. U sasura customer sahi nahin hai. Jaan bujh kar pareshan..."

Anita chup chap Hariya se chipki huyi uska lund ka maalish karti huyi khud ki chunchi ko uske mutthi mein masle jaate hue uska baat sunn rahi thi. Hariya ka baat pura hone se pehle phir se dusri taraf se kuchh bola gaya aur Hariya jawaab mein jaise hi "maalik suniye" bola to phone kat gaya.

Anita samajh gayi ki uska maalik uss par gussa hai aur shayad jaldi mattress pahunchane ke liye bolkar phone kaat diya.

Hariya phone kate jaane par phone ko dekhkar bola,"Ee sasura log humka aaj memsaheb ki seva nahin karne denge. Sasura aesa lag raha hai jaan bujh kar humka distarab kar rahe hain. Lekin sasura hum bhi nahin jaunga memsaheb ki seva kiye bina aaj".

Anita jo chup chap Hariya ka lund ka maalish kar rahi thi woh yeh sunnkar Hariya se boli,"Hariya jee agar urgent hai to chale jaiye. Aese aap karenge to customer kharab ho jayega. Customer jaisa bhi ho use to bana kar rakhna padta hai na. Aur apne maalik ka bhi to sochiye. Unka business kharab hoga to aapka naukri bhi to khatre mein aayega. Kya aap yeh chahenge?"

Hariya yeh sunnkar Anita ke taraf dekha aur sehmati mein bola,"Haan memsaheb aap theek keh rahi hain lekin sasura humka aapka seva karne ka mann hai abhi. Dekhiye humra lauda kaise bechain hai aapki seva karne ke liye. Aapka seva kiye bina humka jaane ka mann nahin hai".

Anita yeh sunnkar Hariya ke lund ka malish karti huyi apni chunchiyon ko thoda sa aage karke randipane wali awaaz mein boli,"Hariya jee main kahin bhaagi thode jaa rahi hoon. Meri seva aap phir kabhi kar dijiyega. Aaj to aapne meri itni madad kiya hain phir kisi aur din seva kar dijiyega."

Hariya yeh sunte hue Anita ko apni chunchiyon ko aage karte hue dekh thoda jhuk kar Anita ki bayi chunchi ko blouse ke upar se hi munh mein bhar liya.
Man Sean you are too good and have an overall awareness about your readers. You know what are you doing with your story really really well. Full marks to you for that. You make your readers so much involved in the events occuring in the story that I have felt disappointment so many times because of course for not being used to of this slow seduction situation. Fuck I am only laughing at the incident where hariya's phone started ringing, it feels like as if it is not hariya but me who is getting disturbed in the situation. Hahahaha too good, Hats off to you. Keep up the good pace.
Like Reply
(06-10-2023, 07:11 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Hi guys. I will update the story this weekend. In the meanwhile I have been working on several stories whenever I get time. One of the stories I wanted to publish here to get your opinion. Anita Singh will obviously be the priority and I will write this new story only after moving Anita Singh story forward significantly. Just let me know your opinion on the new story and whether the premise of the story is interesting (along with the fact that whether the first chapter itself was able to arouse your feelings).

I also request other writers/readers not to start their own story taking the plot from here. Respect others creation. Thanks.

Atul and his wife Nisha along with their friends Ravi and Priya reached a colony on the outskirts of Noida. The colony was newly constructed and did not have many residents as it was away from the main city. Most buyers were NRIs who had bought the flats as an investment.

Atul and Ravi had also bought flats in one of the buildings in that colony. They were the first buyers to shift in that building. Both were childhood friends and had decided to start a business under a partnership. Since they had invested a significant amount of money in their business, they decided to buy flats on the outskirts of the city because they did not want to spend too much money on flats.

Their wives who were used to city life were obviously not happy with this decision but ultimately gave up after visiting the colony on a few occasions. They too belonged to a well to do middle class families and had helped their hubbies by investing in their business from their personal savings which they got from their parents.

Since their wives supported their noth the decisions, to start the business and shift to new flat to this remote location, they wanted to make sure that their wives are happy. Therefore, both the friends decided not to shift any old items from their previous flats and the new house was furnished with brand new items. So all they had to do was take their personal belongings only which they had already shifted.

Both the families reached the destination in their respective cars at the same time. The watchman, a fat man in his late 40s with a black complexion smiled at them and opened the gates. When the car was crossing the gate the watchman smiled looking at both Nisha who was in the first car with her hubby and then at Priya who was in the second car with her hubby. Both Nisha and Priya returned the smile at him.

When the families reached the car parking area they saw that there was no other car as they were the first residents to shift to that building. However, it was not completely empty. On one side of the car parking space a table was place surrounded by 4 chairs which were occupied by 4 men.

Both Nisha and Priya looked towards that corner and saw those men were playing cards. When the car was parked both the couples got out and were greeted by a voice,"Namaste Atul aur Ravi saahab. Aakhirkar aaj shift ho hi gaye aap log (Namaste Atul and Ravi sir. Finally you all have shifted here)".

Both the couples turned towards the source of the voice and saw that it was Shambhu's voice, the guy responsible for keeping the society clean.

Atul replied back with a smile on his face,"Haan Shambhu. Samaan to pehle hi bhej diye the aaj finally aa gaye (Yes Shambhu. We had already shifted our belongings. Today we have also finally shifted here)".

Shambhu too smiled and replied back,"Haan Atul saahab humne dekha (Yes Atul sir, we saw that)".

Shambhu's gaze then turned towards Nisha and Priya and he smilingly greeted both of them,"Namaste memsahab (Namaste Madam).

Both Nisha and Priya greeted back with a smile,"Namaste Shambhu".

Then both Nisha and Priya looked towards the other 3 men who all were looking towards them only. Both of them could recognize one of the other three person. He too looked towards both Nisha and Priya and with a smile said,"Aap logo ka yahan swagat hai. Apan ko yaqeen hai ki aap logo ko yahan rehne mein achha lagenga (Welcome all of you. I trust that you all will enjoy living here)."

Both the couples smiled hearing this but both the married women smilingly replied back,"Thank you Usmaan".

Hearing this Usmaan looked at both the women from top to bottom which was obvious to every one present there. Even to Atul and Ravi. They knew that Usmaan was looking at their wives curvy bodies but they didn't react. Nisha and Priya also looked at Usmaan but said nothing.

All of a sudden Usmaan said,"Bhabhiji tum dono ko koi takleef nahin hoyenga yahan. Ek dum araam se mast hokar rehne ka. Koi takleef ho to apan ko zarur batana. Woh Atul aur Ravi babu to bade businessman hain. Yeh to apne kaam mein busy rahenge. Aese mein tum dono ko kisi bhi baat ka pareshani hoyenga to bejhijhak apan ko bolne ka (Sister-in-law you both won't have any problem staying here. You can stay here comfortably. Let me know if you have any problem. Atul and Ravi are big businessmen so they would remain busy with their business. In such a situation you can approach me without hesitation if you have any problem)".

Both Priya and Nisha smiled hearing this when they saw the other two men say something to Usmaan. Usmaan looked at both of them hearing this and then with a smile looked at both Nisha and Priya and said,"Aur haan yeh Bablu hai aur yeh Chhotan. Dono apan ka khaas dost hai, apan ka langotiya yaar (Ohh and this is Bablu and that is Chhotan. Both are my dear childhood friends)".

Hearing this both Nisha and Priya smiled, especially hearing "langotiya yaar". The next moment both of them greeted,"Namaste bhabhiji".

Nisha and Priya both smiled and greeted back,"Namaste".

Bablu said,"Bhabhiji tum dono ka swagat hai yahan. Jaisa Usmaan bola, aap dono yeh mat samajhna ki yahan koi nahin hai to aap dono akela hain. Apan log hai aapke liye. Kisi cheez ka zarurat hoyenga to apan log haazir rahenga. Bas bejhijhak bolkar dekhne ka (We welcome you both. As Usman said, you both don't think that just because there are no residents here you both are alone. We all are here for you. We will be present whenever you need anything. You just need to let us know without any hesitation)".

Both Nisha and Priya smiled at this and then Chhotan smilingly said,"Kisi bhi cheez matlab ki koi bhi cheez. Apan log to yahich pada rehta hai zyadatar waqat to koi baat hone par apan log ko bol sakti ho".

Nisha and Priya both smiled hearing this and nodded positively. Those four men again looked at their bodies from top to bottom and even Nisha and Priya looked at them. All of those 3 men were in their mid to late 40s. They were all well built but had developed a slight paunch. They all were black in complexion and clearly looked like ruffians with slight facial hairs which had partially turned grey.

Nisha and Priya observed that both Bablu and Chhotan were wearing shorts and shirts with two of the upper buttons open, whereas Usmaan was wearing a Pathan suit. Shambhu was wearing a lungi and a shirt. He was younger than those three men and looked like in early 30s, but he too like those three was black in complexion.

Atul and Ravi were mute spectators. They didn't know what to say. They knew that Usmaan was a local goon and was associated with a political party and they guessed that same must be the case with Bablu and Chhotan as they looked like him and also were his childhood friends. They were glad that they started on good terms with them, but didn't like the way they were looking at their wives.

Both of them were glad when Nisha said,"Achha hum chalte hain. Abhi to shift hue hain, bahot saara kaam hai. (Okay we have to go. We have shifted just now and there are lots of things to do)".

Those 4 men smiled hearing this and then both the couples went towards the elevator. When in elevator Priya said,"I didn't know Usmaan stays here most of the time".

Ravi replied this,"What other work these types of people have? They just waste their time playing cards and all".

Hearing this Nisha replied,"Guys let's not be personal okay. What they do is their business but I am glad that these guys will be staying here most of the times".

Hearing this both Atul and Ravi looked at Nisha with a surprised expression but before either of them could say anything, Nisha continued,"This is a new locality and there is hardly anyone here. This must be a soft target for thieves and robbers. I am sure with Usmaan and his men around no thief will dare to enter the building.".

Priya too jumped in with her point of view,"I agree with Nisha completely. Usmaan and his men are kind of bodyguards of this building and isn't this why he is allowed to be here by the builders? I have also heard that he is associated with a political party and has quiet a reputation in these areas of being a "dabang" and I am sure no thief will dare to enter a building guarded by a dabang like Usmaan".

Nisha continued the conversation,"And that's about Usmaan only. We don't know anything about Bablu and Chhotan. Who knows they might be having the same reputation. With three "dabang" men around, not only thief but we will be safe from other kind of threats as well".

Priya replied,"Yeah yaar Nisha, I agree (Yes dear Nisha, I agree with you)".

Atul finally got a chance to jump in the conversation,"Guys I agree with your points but let's not forget that these guys are goons and I am not being personal just stating a fact".

Nisha quickly rebuked him,"So? What do you want to prove with your fact?".

Atul replied,"Just that these guys are goons and since when have goons become a necessity for safety?".

Nisha replied quickly,"In certain situations they are necessity Atul. Let's not be childish and try to act like everything is perfect in this world".

Priya again jumped in,"Again I agree with Nisha. Guys whether you like it or not but men like Usmaan, Bablu and Chhotan are also required in this world. They also have their purpose. And it's more of a point of view. For some they might be goons but for some they might be good men. They have been respectful towards us so let's be respectful towards them as well. I am sure they will prove to be useful some day".

Nisha continued,"Yeah I am sure too. Guys these men will treat you the way you treat them. They are straight forward in that regard. Again as Priya said, it's the point of view. Let's consider them good men, show respect and I am sure they will prove to be good men in your eyes as well. But obviously if you try to be assholes towards them they will not watch you like some coward and let it go by. So it's all upto us, whether we want men like Usmaan, Bablu and Chhotan to be on our side so that we live here peacefully or do the opposite".

Priya echoed Nisha's sentiments,"Yeah yaar and they have been so nice to offer their help to me and Nisha incase we ever need help. You guys will be busy in your work and office and it's me and Nisha who have to stay here the whole day, so isn't it good to have someone around in case we need help".

They got off at the eleventh floor and there was silence as they got off the elevator and Nisha again continued,"Yes true Priya".

Then she addressed the men,"You two decided to buy flats at such a remote location and we agreed like good wives. Now that we are feeling secure with men like Usmaan being around to help us when you guys will be busy with your work, kindly don't do anything that will make us regret our decisions to support you".

Priya again supported Nisha,"Yes guys. We have been good wives to support your decision and now it's your turn to be good husbands. If you don't like Usmaan and his friends that's fine, I mean you guys will be busy with your work anyway, but atleast don't spoil anything for us ladies who might require their help in urgent situations".

Both Atul and Ravi had flats on the same floor. There were only couple of flats on each floor and they were glad to have the flats next to each other. This was one of the reasons why they were happy to get the flats in this building. Looking at their flats reminded them of their brilliant decision of buying the flats.

Being proud of his decision to buy the flats in this locality, Atul said with a smile,"Okay girls. We get your point. Now shall we enter our flats with a smile on our faces and holding each others hands? Or do you want to continue arguing".

Hearing this Nisha said with a smile,"Shut up Atul. We were not arguing, but just trying to support you guys only".

Atul and Ravi both looked at each other with confusion. Sensing this Nisha continued,"What we were trying to say is that we support you guys decision of buying the flats here and we want to live happily here. Therefore, let's be friendly towards whatever neighbors we have. Isn't that correct?".

Atul and Ravi both held their ears and said together,"Okay baba."

Then Ravi said to Priya,"Ab flat mein chalen ya angreji mein aur bhi kuchh kehna hai memsahab?"

Everyone smiled at this whereas Priya flirtingly slapped Ravi on his back,"Shut up".

They all laughed and entered their respective flats. The rest of the day went by with the couples putting their personal belongings to where ever they wanted to put them.

The next day was Sunday morning. Both Priya and Ravi had joined Nisha and Atul in their flat for a Sunday brunch. The couples were having a good time at the dining table where they were sitting chit chatting along with having coffee after the brunch.

They were all laughing and having a good time when the door bell rang. Nisha got up hearing this and the other three turned their attention towards the door as they didn't know whom to expect as such a remote location when their friends and relatives were yet to ask for the exact address of their new flats.

Nisha went to the door and after looking through the peep hole opened the door and with a smile greeted someone at the door. The next moment she nodded her head and came back towards the dining table and proceeded towards the kitchen when Atul asked her,"Kaun hai Nisha darwaze par (Who is at the door Nisha?)"

Nisha replied,"It's Shambhu. Bol raha hai ki aaj Sunday hai to Usmaan aur uske dost neeche parking space mein peene baithe hain aur thode ice chahiye unhe (He says that Usmaan and his friends have gathered in the parking space to enjoy drinks on Sunday. He asked for some ice cubes)".

Before Atul or Ravi could react or say anything they heard Priya,"Dost nahin langotiya dost bolo yaar (Not friends, say childhood friends)".

Hearing this Nisha laughed out "Hahaha" and Priya too joined in the laughter. Atul and Ravi just looked at each other and nodded their heads but said nothing.

Nisha opened the refrigerator and while pulling out the ice cubes looked at Priya and said with a smile,"Langotiya dost nahin, langotiya yaar samjhi (not childhood friends, but childhood dear friends)"

Priya nodded her head and then both of them again burst out in laughter. The men were just mute spectators, sipping their coffees. Nisha started putting the ice cubes in a container when Priya said,"Nisha let's give him the leftover of the brunch. We had cooked more than required".

Ravi opened his mouth to say something when Nisha replied,"Yeah sure. It better to share than to let it go waste".

The next moment Ravi saw his wife Priya get up from the chair and walk towards the kitchen saying,"Let me pack them and we can give it to Shambhu".

Nisha nodded her head in affirmation. Priya went to the kitchen and packed the foods. Both the men looked at their wives packing ice cubes for a few goons so that they can enjoy their Sunday drinks and also packing their brunch as they want to share them with those goons rather than let it go to waste.

Both the women packed whatever was required to be packed and then together proceeded towards the door and with a smile on their face, handed the packets to Shambhu. Both of them said something to Shambhu but neither men can hear what their wives told to the cleaner of the society. They then closed the door and joined back at the dining table.

This looks promising like your earlier and ongoing writings, but again it is lack of description of Nisha and Priya about their looks is something need to corrected I guess. The way you have described Usman, chhotan and bablu is also something needs more attention. Sure they are black, but how much black, sure they are low class, but having black skin and wearing shorts and shirt where two buttons are open are not the only physical stature of low class men. What about their face, are they ugly or handsome? I guess this needs to be explored more. 
Same with nisha and Priya, what clothes they were wearing when every men present their ogled them both, how beautiful they are, what is their skin colour, how beautiful or normal look both Nisha and Priya have? How much fairer skin they have if they are fair, what about their legs, nose, lips, eyes. What did Usman, bablu and chhotan saw in Nisha and Priya? 

All of these elements needs to be explored, but overall the plot looks promising. 
I had something running in my mind while reading this short snippets if in this tory where woman is willing from starting, and it is not the lower class men but the rich, fair, beautiful high class woman who approaches low class men in her own way?

This theme I guess is yet to be explored by writers, sure there are some stories here and there but they are not as par as it should have been. I guess this theme should be explore by writers.

Sorry for blabbering but all the best to you for this new story, I hope you are enjoying yourself and having a good time writing. Waiting for your update.
Like Reply
(08-10-2023, 10:49 PM)Hellybelly Wrote: Now readers are engaging in story ..this is what every writer wants from readers and this is why he writes the story and use this critical conversation as motivation, as an reader from xossip days, this steady and blurry sexual tension that is building between hariya and anita is what lacked in previous version bcz that was rich in sex here now as sean has planned this story to be a long novella type story we can understand that he has a compulsion to willingly delay the action otherwise this too will loose its essence of erotica, all and I support creamy's comment that physical description of characters can be slightly improved and as Sean has left anita to readers imagination I'll urge Sean sir to plz provide details facial description of anita because you have mastery of description which even surpassed the imagination of reader so there shouldn't be any blank space left for Anita's face...her face, her complexion, her lips and nose everything should be appropriately explained to eventually develop her majestic character bc lz that will prevail. And as we know that story will have new characters in future so I would request that if possible add a character like jeetu bcz that will make it skyrock.,..as far as oil update is concerned it's great and seductive and anita is ready to have fun...where reader too get involved in scene when phone disturbs him... waiting for next regards

Agree with Hellybelly. Your ate already doing great Sean bro and update was too good. We expected this to happen and Hariya is now exploring Anita and doing ultimate seduction, this time also he won't be able to fuck Anita as he has to go now but thay way he put his mouth on Anita boobs, definately he will do bit more before leaving, may be due to short of time if he quickly pulls Anita boobs out from bra and at the same time lift Anita saree to expose her big Gaand and quickly pull down her panty and then while drinking directly milk from Anita lovely boobs if he can slap hard her nude Gaand, that will make this part of update super exciting and if you are planning to do this in next update Sean bro then as Hellybelly said please also explain Anita's facial expressions in detail in all of these actions her face, lips, nose even hiw her body reacts when Hariya will slap on her big Gaand, this will make the scene more kinky. Also this will make Anita super Chudasi in desi term and she will definitely invite Hariya soon in her house to get rough and best fuck of her life.
[+] 1 user Likes Lovelychod's post
Like Reply
let see what happens next, assuming Hariya definately will be able to suck Anita boobs but the question is 
1-) Will Hariya be able to quickly pull out Anita boobs from bra and suck her nude boobs?
2-) Can Hariya lift Anita Saree and pull down her panty quickly to see Anita nude big Gaand first time and appreciate her nude gaand in very kinky way and at the same time slap har gaand very hard?
3-) since Hariya has to go now so its very low probability but will he show more boldness and will get a chance to see a glimpse of Anita super lovely, cute, puffy and chudasi Chut for first time?

Eagerly waiting for the next update to see what's hidden there
Like Reply
(09-10-2023, 12:45 AM)Aparichit69 Wrote: Kya Lavdu jaisi story likh raha hai Jhaantu... Lund chus lo...(Hariya Ji aap bhi na .) sehla de ( Hariya ji aap bhi na.....Chodne dedo memsab ( Hariya ji aap bhi na.)
Lund ke baal thoda dimaag pe zor daal fir likh ... Teri maa kaisi chudti hai mohalle me wo mat bata

If you don't like this story and only want sex then there are lots of other stories on xossipy, go there and enjoy. Don't ever come in this story and give a reply. This story is not for your type of readers, this is out of your calliber so don't ever try to understand what is slow seduction and what is the pleasure of any man when he able to fuck someone after a great seduction whom he likes.

Get out from this strory. Same of one more reader @gandmar. You both don't deserve to read this story
Like Reply
Really awesome and outstanding story,

High quality and classic writings! thanks
[+] 1 user Likes Rohit's post
Like Reply
Brilliant as always....
Your other story plot is also awesome....
You may continue both if time permits...
Your writings create emotions in the readers and thus exponentially increases expectations for more....
I would love to see more and more writings from you.....
You are a GEM OF THE FORUM....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply