Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
Any update writer when can we get new amazing full of Erotica update we are waiting for you
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Any update bro it been too long since miss u r righting skills so plz give us a big bang update
Like Reply
[Image: sharing-with-friends_001.gif]

Missing your writing skills.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharif ladka's post
Like Reply
Waiting for your update bro
Like Reply
Yes we are eagerly waiting for the seducing amazing sexy hot looks of dikha ???????
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
(11-09-2023, 10:42 AM)shrujay123 Wrote: Waiting for your update bro

I have already left a note that I will come back from November mid. 
[+] 1 user Likes DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
Keep reminding us....
The story will cross 100 pages by then.....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
[Image: (m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=ddKHgBF_PjO9zVtD)30172811b.gif]

Choto 
Like Reply
(11-09-2023, 11:09 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: I have already left a note that I will come back from November mid. 

That's a very long time to wait.... atleast give us a single update so we can manage to wait or give us some teaser of upcoming update atleast......we also need something to hang on....it's been long time since we got anything splendid work of seduction by you
Like Reply
~~Teaser

42. Exciting Adventures - Part 1: The Beginning

The memory of kissing his cheeks, and his tender fingers grazing her hips made her blood rush to her cheeks, as Dhika stood by the window, closing the blinds. 

He was still there, opposite her room by the pool, at the open bar.

............. Just starting  Heart 

Adventures of Dhika in Mexico. 

I will be writing it slow, and will post it after I come back from vacation. 

[Image: 379400844_631256712462666_85122560227762...e=651CF39B]

[+] 9 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
(30-09-2023, 10:04 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: ~~Teaser

The memory of kissing his cheeks, and his tender fingers grazing her hips made her blood rush to her cheeks, as Dhika stood by the window, closing the blinds. 

Awesome.. waiting aboard captain
Like Reply
Welcome back
Like Reply
(30-09-2023, 10:04 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: ~~Teaser

Thanks for responding by this we had hope that this piece of extraordinary writing is still alive and we will gonna read it more in future....keep writing take your time and hit with q super bang like King Khan did
Like Reply
Ohhh... Nice teaser after long time... Waiting for full update.. Bro, My little suggestion to you bthat first write at least 2 to 3 update first.. Then post one by one.. Because after long break up if we post one update again we get bored for second update update.. Waiting for dhamaka update..
Like Reply
Waking Up.??
[Image: IMG-1177.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Cant wait more
Like Reply
I think uncle ke sath dikha wala incident is still pending to be declassified.. before you go to the new venture, please make that public.. ?
[+] 1 user Likes richierich4u's post
Like Reply
Dhika (author?) is confused now to whom she has to lose her chastity. To the twins or to chotu or to Raj or to someone else.
Like Reply
(23-10-2023, 10:40 AM)NovelNavel Wrote: Dhika (author?) is confused now to whom she has to lose her chastity. To the twins or to chotu or to Raj or to someone else.

Dhika doesn't want to, with anyone else... but author decided like an year ago.
[+] 1 user Likes DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply