Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
What a writing bro....uffff kya likhawat hai aapki.....meri writing bhi feeki hai aapke saamne.....ab us dabangg buddhe ka lauda chuswa hi do bhai.......or pls anita ko submissive rakho us dominant buddhe ke saamne....
[+] 1 user Likes Ajanmol's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Guys xossipy is enough for stories... No need for searching any other site for this purpose. Other sites are not free to access.
[+] 1 user Likes lover2233's post
Like Reply
(23-09-2023, 05:17 PM)Ajanmol Wrote: What a writing bro....uffff kya likhawat hai aapki.....meri writing bhi feeki hai aapke saamne.....ab us dabangg buddhe ka lauda chuswa hi do bhai.......or pls anita ko submissive rakho us dominant buddhe ke saamne....

Ajanmol, not sure why you stopped writing about  Vandana. That is one great story too!!
[+] 1 user Likes srider69's post
Like Reply
What an update bro... suspention at its best...who knows if she sucks him or just lubricate it with spit....plz update fast bro ..can't handle it now...details and her willing nuances..makes it best. Anita encounters may starts soon. ..even if blowjob doesn't happen she can let him lick his face...and sniff her asshole ...let's wait and watch..update soon bro sean
[+] 2 users Like Hellybelly's post
Like Reply
Get a blanket.. Make her nude under it..
[+] 1 user Likes StoryReader1's post
Like Reply
Amazing story
Like Reply
(23-09-2023, 05:17 PM)Ajanmol Wrote: What a writing bro....uffff kya likhawat hai aapki.....meri writing bhi feeki hai aapke saamne.....ab us dabangg buddhe ka lauda chuswa hi do bhai.......or pls anita ko submissive rakho us dominant buddhe ke saamne....

Do not agree with the submissive bit. Anita's confidence and subtle "yeah so what" sluttiness is what makes her stand out as a character. 

Infact Ajanmol, that was the reason I was not able to continue reading your story after a certain point. I remember it began with a modern confident woman, but later on the character became too submissive too timid too scared everytime for my interest. I had read your story from the time you started posting your first posts. Then you made too many changes, some even retroactive I think.
[+] 1 user Likes creamydelight's post
Like Reply
I'm actually waiting for 3-4 updates to be posted so that I'll read them in one sex crazed marathon session
[+] 2 users Like creamydelight's post
Like Reply
(23-09-2023, 10:44 PM)Hellybelly Wrote: What an update bro... suspention at its best...who knows if she sucks him or just lubricate it with spit....plz update fast bro ..can't handle it now...details and her willing nuances..makes it best. Anita encounters may starts soon. ..even if blowjob doesn't happen she can let him lick his face...and sniff her asshole ...let's wait and watch..update soon bro sean

Yes, his fingers can go where even Hariya's finger stopped at the entrance.
[+] 1 user Likes creamydelight's post
Like Reply
Awesome Story
Like Reply
Sean you are GRRREAT!!!!!!!!!
Like Reply
Lovely update Sean..... keep it up bro this edition of Anita Singh is much more hotter than the previous one. I would suggest let her not suck him, her sexual encounter must start with Hariya. Its only my thinking on this edition of the story, rest assured you must be already proceeding with the next update and you will do it whats the best for this story.....
Eagerly waiting for next update.
Val Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes val.coutinho's post
Like Reply
guys sabse achi bdsm storie btao muje
Like Reply
My humble request to you :  please don’t read this story if you want ' Wham Bum Thank You Mam'- type story. But we are enjoying this awesome  story.
[+] 2 users Like Kamal54's post
Like Reply
No doubt you are the best writer. 
We can visualize each and every aspect if the story,  Literally feeling that we are in the same bus they are traveling... 
There must be lot efforts and time you were spending on this... Thanks for your time and these efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes Nostalgic's post
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
(20-04-2023, 05:25 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Thanks a lot for expressing your thoughts. I always like it when readers engage themselves in the story. So thanks again. I do intend to make the story sexier and raunchier than the original version without making too many changes. The narration and description will be better and the changes will be made keeping in mind the overall storyline and how I want the central character to evolve. 

Some readers may not like the changes but they should focus on the overall quality of the story, the central characters personality and the fact whether the story is creating the same excitement which the original version did. 

Thanks again.

Ohhhhhh.....I pahle wali kaaahani miss ki .... lekin ye kahani bhi bahut garam hai.... mujhe laga ki Mai hi bazar me sabji lene gai hu... aaaur buddhe mere gaaaand ke piche pade hai....
Like Reply
(25-09-2023, 12:59 AM)Kamal54 Wrote: My humble request to you :  please don’t read this story if you want ' Wham Bum Thank You Mam'- type story. But we are enjoying this awesome  story.

Whaaaaat....
Like Reply
(20-04-2023, 11:15 PM)seansean007 Wrote: UPDATE 9

Anita bhi use dekhkar muskurati hui boli,''Are aap?''.

Woh aadmi apne haath ko Anita ki gaand par phirate hue bola,''jee memsaheb hum. Aap kisi aur ka intezaar kar rahi thi kya?''.

Anita uske haath ko apni gaand par rengte hue mehsus kar rahi thi aur saath saath apni chehre par bina kisi pareshani ke bhao ke,halki muskan ke saath uska baat sunn rahi thi.Pichhli baar woh aadmi apna haath Anita ki gaand par ek jagah rakha hua tha aur kabhi kabhi bas halke se uski gaand ko daba raha tha,magar aaj wo apne hath ko dheere dheere uski gaand par phira bhi raha tha.

Anita apni gaand par uske haath ko rengte hue mehsus karti hui uske baaton ko suni aur phir apna sir ''na'' mein hilakar boli,"Nahin main kiska intezaar karungi".

Anita bhi mere jaise hi Bina chaadhi ganji ke hi rahti hai....aise me bhid bhad ka maja milta hai.... aaaaur Kasam se buddhe bahut maja lete hai.....
Like Reply