Misc. Erotica Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar
Waiting for continuation.....
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

After many years, a beautiful young girl fell into the hands of an old man. That too is a rich beauty, a virgin without any man's physical touch. The old man was not ready to let this opportunity go like that. The old man had converted Priyanka from a maiden to a lady in the first attempt. He pretended to be naive and trapped Priyanka in his trap. If Priyanka doesn't agree tomorrow, he decided to leave because he escaped from the rain. If she agrees, he knows Priyanka will come after him longing for his dick even after he leaves the house. That's why he dared to ask Priyanka directly. He knew there was a 50-50 chance that Priyanka would will agree. His dick had already measured the length and depth of Priyanka's pussy twice and was drenched in her pussy juices. Thus, he knew that Priyanka is satisfied with the sexual pleasure of his giant dick.  Priyanka did not get angry when the old man asked her that I want the sexual pleasure of your body.
It was morning and Priyanka came out of the room. The beggar was still sleeping. Priyanka calls the old man upstairs that Suma can come. The old man who was sleeping naked heard Priyanka's call and came up with a lungi around his waist. Priyanka took him inside her room. Now the two came face to face in solitude again. The old man asked her happily seeing that Priyanka called him into her room.
Beggar. Tell me dear granddaughter.
Priyanka: Look grandpa. I thought about what you said last night.
Beggar: (enthusiastically) Tell me dear granddaughter. What has been decided?
Priyanka: (blushing) Grandpa I will fulfill your last wish. But....
Beggar: Overjoyed, came near her and held both her shoulders, "Thank you, my darling granddaughter."
Priyanka: Grandpa, but there is one condition….
Beggar: He pulled Priyanka and hugged her tightly and said, "My dear granddaughter, if you agree, I will listen to you."
The old man was very happy to see that Priyanka had fallen into his trap. His ploy had worked. The old man had not been able to get sexual pleasure from Priyanka's body since last night. He was very lustful now. He was now eager to have consensual sex with Priyanka. The old man knew better. The pleasure of having consensual sex is different from that of non-consensual sex. The old man's giant dick was eager to penetrate Priyanka's tender warm pussy. When the old man suddenly hugged her tightly like this, Priyanka stood there confused, not knowing what to do. The old man was now hastily trying to have intercourse with Priyanka. After getting Priyanka's consent, it is difficult for the old man to resist. He had no patience to listen to her condition. All he could think of now is to ride her soft body and dump the lava that was sizzling out of him into her warm, safe pussy. The old man was now hugging Priyanka so tight that it took her breath away, with one hand around her side and with the other hand holding one of her small hips and pressing her waist against his midsection. Priyanka said out of her little mouth, first ask my condition. The old man was in no condition to ask for her condition. All he needed was her consent to have sex with her. The old man had not yet brushed his teeth. His mouth smelled bad. Priyanka was enduring all this with difficulty. She took pity on the old man and agreed to have intercourse with him. (Priyanka also consented to the sexual pleasure of the old man's giant cock.. that's another matter). The old man now hugged her tightly and brought his face close to her face and started kissing her everywhere. Priyanka grandpa, she moving her face here and there saying not now. As Priyanka moved her face, the old man is kissing her face with his stinky mouth making a “puch puch“ sound. The sound of the old man kissing could be heard in the whole house. The old man was so excited today. At this age, when a beautiful girl wants to give you sexual pleasure, it happens to everyone. But here Priyanka is not only a beautiful babe but also a virgin who lost her virginity to this old man. The old man's condition was made even worse when she agreed to have sex with him even though she had lost her virginity by him. The old man now excitedly grabbed Priyanka's waist with both his hands and lifted her up. Priyanka was not that fat and the old man was also a bit stiff after eating properly for the past two days so he lifted Priyanka easily. As the old man lifted her up, Priyanka instinctively wrapped her legs around the old man's waist, fearing that she might fall. She held the two shoulders of the old man with her two hands. An old man's face was in front of Priyanka's chest. Priyanka's face was afraid of how to escape the old man's sexual assault on her at this time. The old man looked up at her face once before diving into her chest in front of him.
Priyanka held the old man's face in her hands as he raised his head. Now the two were looking at each other's faces. While the old man was looking at her with lustful eyes, Priyanka was wondering what is next. The old man's dick is inside her buttock. Both were dressed. But the two were not wearing underwear. Priyanka now looked into the old man's eyes and said, "Grandpa first ask my condition. If you agree to it, then I will fulfill your wish." Then the old man said "My queen please don't stop me now. I can't bear it. Please understand my condition. Once now I will have sex with you and then I will fulfill your condition. Come give me pleasure with your body. Fulfill my desire my love." Priyanka didn't know what to do as the old man begged her in a lustful manner. She is not ready to have raw sex with the old man. She held the old man's face in her hands looking into his eyes and said "Grandpa please understand. I will share my body with you and fulfill your last wish. But you have to wear a condom."

The old man could not carry her like this for long. So, he picked her up and sat near the bed. Priyanka is now sitting on the old man's lap with her legs wrapped around his waist. She wrapped her hands around his neck. The old man's face is near her neck. The old man asked now sniffing her neck part and savoring its aroma.
Beggar: What does that mean? Granddaughter?
Priyanka: "It's called Nirodh." She made an annoying play.
Beggar: "Balloon" kissing her neck gently.
As soon as the old man said balloon, Priyanka started laughing.
Beggar: "Why are you laughing dear. All put a balloon on dick and fuck. It avoids pregnancy, does it?"
Priyanka blushed hearing the old man's word dick. Too bad she didn't know any dirty words to use.
Priyanka: "Hmm Grandpa."
Beggar: "Okay sweetie. I'll put it on and have sex with you."
Priyanka is relieved to hear the old man's words. The old man knew that Priyanka is relieved. Now the old man, knowing that he could have sex with her if he made her feel good and aroused the lust inside her body, so, he started began to arouse her sexually.
The old man was now giving small kisses to the lustrous parts of Priyanka's neck. The old man knew that this gentle stimulation would raise the heat in her body without her even realizing it. Priyanka says leave me grandpa I have to order condom. The old man did not let go. Instead, he gently bit her neck bone. Priyanka mumbled hmm. Now Priyanka bent down to take her mobile from there. Couldn't get it. She lifted her hips and bent down to pick up the mobile. The old man's lap, the new seat she is sitting on, must have been comfortable for her. For that she took the mobile and again sat on the old man's lap and again wrapped her legs around his waist. When Priyanka got up to pick up her mobile, the old man's giant lump was now standing up. As Priyanka sat back on his lap the old man's giant cock is now kissing the front of her pussy. The old man did not expect Priyanka to sit on his lap so easily. The old man is very happy with this action of Priyanka. The old man thought in his mind that if he tames her well, he can use her sexually any way he wants. Now the old man is in no hurry. Because this rich beauty had come under his control. The old man was now kissing her neck gently from top to bottom. Priyanka is now sitting on the old man's lap and put her two hands on the old man's shoulders and was looking for a condom on the mobile. There are different sizes of condoms. Priyanka don’t  the size of the old man's dick. Priyanka shyly came near the old man's ear and softly asked "Grandpa what size condom do you need?" Priyanka's words sounded like sweet music to the old man's ears. He now brought his face close to her ear and kissed her and said, "Granddaughter, don't you know my size. No problem, order the extra large size. Also, order this xxx pill." Priyanka was shocked and asked, "Why is this pill? Are you not well?" The old man said, "Granddaughter, I need more energy for the next work we are going to do, so this pill." Priyanka wonders how the old man knows about this. She wasn't going to ask though. Priyanka ordered everything. She got a very thin condom. It was showing delivery at noon. Meanwhile, Suma's phone rang. She said she can't come this morning as there is work at home and she will come in the afternoon. Priyanka said ok. The old man asked whose phone it was. Priyanka told about Suma not coming in the morning. Even the old man wanted it.
The old man now asked Priyanka
Beggar: "Granddaughter, when will you get the balloon?"
Priyanka: Laughing "Why is Grandpa in such a hurry?"
Beggar: making an angry face "Darling you don't understand my condition."
Priyanka: Laughing, came near his ear and whispered "Grandpa don't worry I will get it in the afternoon"
The old man knew the difference between having sex without a condom and having sex with a condom. The old man had other ideas in his mind. But since Priyanka told him to use a condom while having sex with her, he agreed to have sex with her using a condom as there is no other option. Now sex with her tender body is more important to the old man than the condom. Despite all this, the old man got a chance as Suma said that she would come in the afternoon. No condom now anyway. So, before Suma came, the old man thought of ravishing Priyanka once and having sex with her.
Priyanka was talking with the old man and sitting on his lap. The old man's condition was worsening. Although there is a beautiful young girl in front of his dick, it can't do anything because both of them are clothed. Priyanka was sitting on the old man's lap as Suma said she would be late. The old man's shriveled dick was now bubbling in the middle of Priyanka's thigh. For Priyanka, this gave another happiness. Priyanka took out the mobile and kept it aside. The old man was gently rousing her now. He gently hugged her using his two hands. He is gently massaging her with one hand around her back and the other on her forehead. He is caressing her neck with his face. The old man observed while massaging her forehead. She is calm without any tension. This means Priyanka is enjoying the old man's arousal. The old man decided to take advantage of this. He moved his face slightly up which is caressing her neck and started caressing her chin. So he brought his hand which was rubbing her back a little further and started rubbing the base of her boobs. Priyanka had not changed her night dress. There is no bra and panty inside. I don't know whether it should be called the old man's luck or Priyanka's bad luck because Priyanka is caught in the old man's arm even when she is not wearing bra and panty. In the last three days, the old man has no work to untie Priyanka's bra and panty. (Taking off a girl's bra and panty is kind of a thrill for men.). As the old man caressed her back, he knew that she was not wearing a bra. The old man thus decided to proceed a little further. With the hand that is massaging her forehead he grabbed the back of her head and immediately put his mouth in her mouth and with the other hand he grabbed one of her boob. Panicked by this sudden rush of the old man, Priyanka tried to move back. But her attempt failed as the old man held her head with one hand and her breast with the other. The old man kept playing with her tongue playing with his dirty tongue inside her mouth and squeezing her nipple for five minutes. Priyanka is saying umm umm and trying to get away. Every time she tried, the old man's grip tightened. After five minutes of passionate kissing, the old man removed his mouth from hers. Priyanka is breathing hard. The old man's mouth already smelled especially since he hadn't brushed his teeth yet. How will Priyanka cope?
Maybe if someone kisses her with a clean mouth from now on, it will be difficult for her? Smile
Priyanka: "Grandpa what are you doing?"
Beggar: "Granddaughter, don't you know what your grandfather is doing?" He said and shook her head.
Priyanka: "Chi go grandpa. First brush your teeth and get ready. I will make tea."
Beggar: "Hold on, granddaughter, your grandfather is in a mood now. Let's stay like this for a while."
Priyanka: "You are vain. I am hungry now. I will go downstairs and have breakfast."
Priyanka: "Thu go grandpa. Now leave and come fresh."

Will the old man leave? Of course not. In the current situation, he now had only a short time to have a natural intercourse with Priyanka without using a condom. But even though Priyanka wanted to have sex with the old man, she was not ready to have unprotected sex. Because the cunning old man was releasing his sperm directly inside her fertile womb. But the old man had made up his mind to satisfy his lust today by having unprotected sex with her. There was no problem with the old man but Priyanka is very likely to be the mother of the old man's child.

The old man had decided to ride her once before the condom came off. The old man now flirted with her and picked her up again. Priyanka again used her hands to hold the old man's neck. The old man now turned around biting her neck gently and gently laid Priyanka on the bed. Priyanka now had her legs wrapped around the old man's waist with the back of her hips resting on the edge of the couch. The old man bent over with his feet on the floor and lay on top of her. Their posture was such that if there were no clothes on their bodies, the old man's dick would have already reached the base of Priyanka's pussy. Priyanka says grandpa please  leave me. Then the old man said, "Granddaughter, it won't take much time and I will finish soon." Priyanka no Grandpa she is begging the old man to do what you want after the delivery of the condom. The old man had already decided to fuck her raw.
The old man now pressed his hips to her midsection and brought his face to her chest. As the old man was pressing his hips his giant cock was trying to attack her cock right above the clothes. Priyanka is trying to escape. But the old man took every part of her body and tried to feel it. He put his face on her chest and moved his face over the bumps there, putting his hands on both of her hands trying to escape. Priyanka is now trapped under the old man's body. She did not want to have unprotected sex with him but the old man was forcing her to have unprotected sex with him. The old man who was enjoying moving his face on her chest now moved on his face and once again put his mouth on her mouth and started kissing her. And so he would kiss her mouth to mouth and kiss her face again and dry hump her hips with his hips. It went on like this for some time. Priyanka had now stopped trying to escape from the old man. Her legs, which had been around the old man's waist, were now dangling over the edge of the couch. Unbeknownst to her, Priyanka was stroking the old man's bald head with one hand and caressing his back with the other hand. While she was thus in another world, the old man cleverly stripped her of her clothes. He was also naked. Both of their clothes were now in the corner. The old man now put his mouth on one of her boob and aimed his weapon properly and thrust once. Priyanka came to reality as soon as the old man's dick penetrated her pussy and started saying no grandpa, no without condom. The old man didn't want to let go, he put his mouth in her mouth and started moving the dick back and forth. Once the old man's weapon was inside, any woman had to surrender. Priyanka is not different. The old man was pleasuring her by moving his dick back and forth inside her. The old man was also in a great hurry. Priyanka reached the point of letting go of juice. The old man was now biting her left nipple and moving it back and forth fastly. The roar of the two covered the whole house. The old man was thrusting deep into her pussy. Now his dick swelled. The old man grunted once more and made his mark in Priyanka's womb once again. Priyanka lifted her hips and let out her own juice. The old man's dirty sperm once again mixed with Priyanka's immaculate egg. Now the two hugged each other and rolled on the bed.

Next…….
[+] 8 users Like anu p's post
Like Reply
Super...went more
Like Reply
This old bastard will make her mom of his child. Good one
Like Reply
Very Nice
Like Reply
So Sexy
Like Reply
If priyanka is imprgenated by beggar, will she abort or join him in the roads to beg with her child  Big Grin, Still curious to see. yourock
Like Reply
superb update
Like Reply
now make Old man dominanat aud master of the House Till Priyka's perant come back. spanking spiting thappd lat ghuse Bondage suma aur Priyanka us Badbudar Bhikhari ki Kutiya banke raheni cahiye
[+] 1 user Likes Bhikhumumbai's post
Like Reply
(11-09-2023, 08:23 AM)Vishal Ramana Wrote: Very Nice

(11-09-2023, 09:15 AM)Nesamanikumar Wrote: So Sexy

(11-09-2023, 01:11 PM)fuckandforget Wrote: superb update

Thanks to everyone..... Keep suggesting.
Like Reply
[quote pid='5351001' dateline='1694359447']
This old bastard will make her mom of his child. Good one
[/quote]

Not so. If Priyanka has unprotected sex with an old man, there is a possibility that Priyanka will become the mother of the old man's children.

Let's see what happens next.
Like Reply
(11-09-2023, 10:20 AM)Santhosh Stanley Wrote: If priyanka is imprgenated by beggar, will she abort or join him in the roads to beg with her child  Big Grin, Still curious to see. yourock
yourock
Like Reply
[quote pid='5352297' dateline='1694514160']
now make Old man dominanat aud master of the House Till Priyka's perant come back. spanking spiting thappd lat ghuse Bondage suma aur Priyanka us Badbudar Bhikhari ki Kutiya banke raheni cahiye
[/quote]

Like Reply
[quote pid='5352297' dateline='1694514160']
[/quote]

Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
Eagerly anticipating a longer update....
Like Reply
Sexy update
Like Reply
Very nice writing friend
Like Reply
https://bot.nubee.ai/1qFernYC
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply