Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
Dear Mike , hat's off for the effort but Anita story is something only Sean can write only he has the vision on this ,I have been following this story from xossip so you can imagine even after many years still why this story holds dearly to us , is only because of Sean and in a way this story holds a special place for him/her too because he only publishes when he is satisfied with it .
[+] 1 user Likes Spidy1818's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Seansean i feel the story has gone off track now.
Koi nhi I'll keep checking it out till it goes back on
It's original plot.
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 05:56 PM)Spidy1818 Wrote: Dear Mike ,  hat's off for the effort but Anita story is something only Sean can write only he has the vision on this ,I have been following this story from xossip so you can imagine even after many years still why this story holds dearly to us , is only because of Sean and in a way this story holds a special place for him/her too because he only publishes when he is satisfied with it .

Exactly. I agree. I just wanted to feel that unconventional s*xual acts, fantasize what could be the extreme that can happen.
[+] 1 user Likes mike_kite56's post
Like Reply
Many of the readers already mentioned earlier let me reiterate it "This story is masterpiece"
 The way you are writing it's superb.  Please don't fall for those comments where they are mentioning this story is off the track, they want quick action but I feel that thinking is just like premature ejaculatation.  The builtup you developed is a very good that without any actual action there are many many arousing moments. 
    Regarding new characters , I felt those are requirement of story. 
People should understand that once we go for the actual action that will be the peak of the story and afterwards It will run to the end little faster, We don't want this story to end soon. 
         Till this point we have assumed that Hariya is main hero of the story, everyone wants he should fuck her but if it's normal seduction and fucking then it will be just another story. we have other stories of similar kind BUT this story is different.  Those new characters are adding their flavors and extending this pleasure reading.  As the characters described Hariya is some rough guy, labor, low class and on the other hand Anita is pretty high class, elegant and smart woman that is why when we visualize their copulation it's giving perfect hit (heat) to mind but since In this story He is portayed as hero eventually he will achieve it but but but!!!!! What if some underdog achives it's first, kind of twisted seduction. If the most non deserving person makes her spread her legs, what a awesome site it would be.  
                 This new character has that potential and the situation is very realistic, In this few hours of journey we never saw she was willing but other hand that guy is approaching persistently, If there will be slight leniency from Anita and he will make most out of it from this night.  Situation is such a good that It's night journey, They are on the back seat, no one is near them in that darkness.  She loosing her defense is quite possible. I real life also if any woman traveling alone in night can down her guards if situation is sutaible for her, Infidelity is a concern only when news is out. Let animal instinct out for just 20-30 mins and  her/his life can take them to the highest pleasure and life long memories. So If Anita ignores just few approaches like boob touches, or blushing and naught angry look on vulgar comments, these little sparks might be converted into long flames.  What if he able to finger her? If she give blowjob which Hariya still dreaming?  And eventually If she looses her control just few mins before she get off from the bus? What if Ankit see something happened since she still at her seat adjustjng her clothes even though bus reached their destination, If he see clumsy clothes and some cum strains on her hairs? Not so directly but in hesitation What if he asks did he do anything wrong with you ? What would be her answer if she recalls that final acceptance or rather "Do it/ Dal do" Request was from her. 
[+] 1 user Likes Nostalgic's post
Like Reply
Sean, you seemed to have the flair of getting it on the verge and not continue further.

Your line of story is good and the encounters too, but short update like the last one, especially a nonprovocative one is a turn off. And second, I think that Anita should at some point further get into these encounters, and enjoy a bit more. That will definitely be a good read.
[+] 1 user Likes srider69's post
Like Reply
(04-09-2023, 04:47 PM)Nostalgic Wrote: Many of the readers already mentioned earlier let me reiterate it "This story is masterpiece"
 ...., If he see clumsy clothes and some cum strains on her hairs? Not so directly but in hesitation What if he asks did he do anything wrong with you ? What would be her answer if she recalls that final acceptance or rather "Do it/ Dal do" Request was from her. 

While the story might very well take a direction different from the above comment, it perfectly summarizes the effect this story has had on most devoted readers of the story. It creates many tangents in our head, each more pleasurable than the other. All of that is only possible because of the excruciatingly slow build-up of sexual tension, that it feels so real. We really can imagine a situation where this guy tastes the fruit of Hariya's labour, and there would be nothing wrong with it. It may not, and still just as good or better.

I really like the comment "Infidelity is only a concern if news gets out". I think this is the mental state Anita finds herself in.

Also interesting is the scenario of Ankit seeing something, whatever it it.

It could be anything, an we trust this writer to make it worth our while.
[+] 2 users Like creamydelight's post
Like Reply
But yes, update eagerly awaited. As always
Like Reply
Average
Like Reply
I guess the story is going completely off track now. There should be some action with the existing characters and then addition of few more characters slowly will create more interest. 
At present, I feel the story should get back to its earlier plot with Hariya and must have some hot intimate action
[+] 4 users Like rmane3347's post
Like Reply
Update???
Like Reply
Anita Before and After her marriage... face has the right amount of hidden sluttiness that can be brought out
[Image: IMG-20230910-154455.jpg]
[Image: facebook-1694340831289-7106580526038872498.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2023-09-10-15-46-12-42-6012fa...b265e7.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like creamydelight's post
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
(10-09-2023, 04:58 PM)Wolf wild Wrote: Update

Yes please
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Update brother
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
Uodate do bhai
Like Reply
I am busy nowadays. Won't be updating that much in this month. However, if possible will try go give one update this weekend. Thanks.
[+] 3 users Like seansean007's post
Like Reply
Update Fast
Like Reply
(12-09-2023, 08:27 PM)seansean007 Wrote: I am busy nowadays. Won't be updating that much in this month. However, if possible will try go give one update this weekend. Thanks.

Hi Sean,

I understand that writing a saga such like this with your exceptional writing and storytelling skills require a lot of time and effort but my only request is if you can complete this bus journey in the way you have thought or imagined it, then it would be a great treat for us fans
[+] 3 users Like Fuckstar's post
Like Reply