Adultery Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife
Superb.   When will b the nxt update?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
very nice.

Bro, please dont concentrate on more pics, it will take more time. limit the pics to one or two for an update and bring in more content.
Like Reply
sexyyyy
Like Reply
Updaaattttteeee plzzzzzzzz
Like Reply
******** Part 12 - (Continued) ********

Disclaimer: Dirty scenes ahead

Mayank was watching this how his wife was openly fingering her pussy sitting by the pool. He was thinking how the events turned since the day Nair came to his house to help him host the Republic Day event. His wife had completely given up on him.
Then he started cursing himself, “Kyu main Bipasha ko satisfy nahi kr paaya, kyu?”

He was cursing himself but he was buck naked and shagging his puny dick. He wanted to watch live sex between his wife and her boss.

Within 20 mins, Suleiman brought food to where Bipasha was resting. Suleiman saw Bipasha fingering her pussy and he asked,
Abhi bhi chut me garmi hai? Tension mat lo aaj raat tumhe itna chodunga iski saari pyas bhuj jaegi.”

Bipasha opened her eyes and saw the snacks that Suleiman had brought for them. There was whiskey for him as well.

Bipasha looked at everything & then said, “Iski pyaas ek raat me nahi bujhegi…”

Suleiman: Badiya fir to hum bohot chudai krenge.. Main bhi tumhe anginat baar chodna chahta hu Bips darling.. Lo khaalo.. ”

For next 45 mins, both of them quietly had food. They knew after this they would start again

Suleiman was having his whiskey, and kept telling Bipasha to drink more water. His main purpose was to drink Bipasha’s piss & eat her shit.
Mayank was waiting for the action to start.

As they finished eating, rain started falling and Bipasha ran to the room & Suleiman rubbed his dick watching her ass wiggle and said,
“Ye gaand… iski seal to mujhe hi todni hai… Lekin aaj nahi.. Ruk bhen ki lodi, agle teen din teri khair nahi… Maza to pura deti hai lekin hai ye.. itna maza to kisi ne nahi diya”

Bipasha entered the room, and turned around, she saw Suleiman rubbing his dick for a while & then walk towards the room.

Suleiman entered the room, and he was still rubbing his dick. He was drenched completely & he came closer to Bipasha. He asked, “Kya hua jaan.. baarish se chali kyu aayi.. Me tumhe baarish me chodne chahta tha….”

Bipasha : Har chiz ka sahi time aata hai.. Main bhi aapse bearish me chudna chhati hu, but aaj me sirf aapke bistar me aag lagaungi, paani me nahi…”

Bipasha was again able to undermine the dominating nature of Suleiman.
Saying this Bipasha sat down on her knees and took Suleiman’s dick in her mouth. She sucked it for few minutes and took it out and said, “ Khaana bohot tasty tha Suleiman baby but mujhe sirf or sirf iski bhook hai.”

And she continued sucking it. Suleiman wanted to hold her head & bury his dick deep into her throat but he refrained from doing so as doing would have cause Bipasha to vomit.

[Image: 17895350.webp]
[Image: 19230218.webp]

He just slowly fucked her mouth. It took half an hour for Bipasha to make Suleiman cum in her mouth. Bipasha gladly gulped the thick virile semen.

He just slowly fucked her mouth. It took half an hour for Bipasha to make Suleiman cum in her mouth. Bipasha gladly gulped the thick virile semen.

Bipasha took his dick out of her mouth and said, “Thank you for dessert Suleiman baby.”

[Image: 18834605.webp]

Suleiman: Tumhara dessert to ho gya but mere dessert ka kya?”
Bipasha: Kya chahiye batao na?
Suleiman: Mujhe tera moot or tatti chahiye saali raand?
Bipasha smiled wickedly & bit her lips. She said, “Tatti to abhi aa nhi rhi but haa but moot zarur aa rha hai.”
Suleiman kissed her and said, “To intezzar kis baat ka.. Come sit on my face bitch.”

(to be continued)
[+] 3 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply
Superb Update
Like Reply
Super bro, keep going   need long updates plz bro
Like Reply
Update bhaii
Like Reply
very hot
Like Reply
Bro where is the update?
Like Reply
small yet hot one
Like Reply
This thread deserves more engagement! One of the hottest stories on this site
[+] 1 user Likes Lumberjack95's post
Like Reply
(09-09-2023, 05:56 PM)Lumberjack95 Wrote: This thread deserves more engagement! One of the hottest stories on this site

Thanks mate! 
I guess, in my opinion, both of my stories deserve more engagement as I am trying to put what stories miss after creating a home in reader's heart.

So, when people keep asking for updates, I consider it as a appreciation as they are waiting in anticipation of what happens next.
As I said, I am writing stories for myself as well, so I am going to give it my best. 
At times, I will be late but I will always be back (unless I'm dead or paralysed Big Grin )
[+] 1 user Likes EvilStone's post
Like Reply
******** Part 12 - (continued) ********

Suleiman laid down on the bed and called for Bipasha. Bipasha was also keen on taking a piss on his face. Suleiman’s face was between the legs of Bipasha and he can see the gates of heaven above his face. Bipasha bent her legs and her pussy mound was almost touching Suleiman’s face. Suleiman opened his mouth as if his mouth was a toilet seat. Bipasha relaxed herself and started releasing small jets of piss initially. Suleiman’s tongue got the taste and then she started pissing in full speed. She pissed for about a minute and then she was done. There were few drops of piss on her pussy lips. Suleiman gulped every drop of Bipasha’s piss.

[Image: 23742400.webp]

Suleiman: Ummmm… raand maza aagya.. kya moot hai tera… He licked the drops of piss from Bipasha’s pussy lips and then reached out to her pussy lips with his hands, opened the flower shaped Bipasha’s pussy lips and inserted his tongue.

Bipasha: Ahhhhhhhh…. Suleiman…ahhh…

Suleiman was licking her pussy from inside. His long tongue was able to penetrate the juicy pussy of Bipasha which he had fucked few hours ago. Bipasha was moaning. She felt as if a dick was inside her pussy. She started jumping on Suleiman’s face very slowly, as if his tongue was a dick. Suleiman’s tongue was giving her more pleasure than her husband. She kept jumping on his tongue and in 7-8 mins Bipasha came inside Suleiman’s mouth. Suleiman’s lips were still slurping her pussy whereas now Bipasha’s was down. Her back was on Suleiman’s chest and her head almost touching the cock.

Mayank was shocked to see Suleiman drink his wife’s piss. He wondered if he had done that would still Bipasha cheat on him?

Suleiman: Kya hua raand? Thak gayi? Abhi to puri raat baaki hai… hahha..

Bipasha heard this and took a breath and sat up on his chest, and said, “Raat bhi baaki or do din bhi baaki hai… Mujhe jee bhar ke chudna hai Suleimanji..”

Suleiman took his hands to her nipples and squeezed them. Bipasha screamed in both pain & pleasure.

Suleiman: Tujhe kuch aur krne ke liye nahi pataya maine. Tujhe naukri bhi isilie offer ki taaki tujhe din raat chod saku… Bhen ki lodi, bohot tagda maal hai tu…

Suleiman in a quick response lifted himself from bed, and now the position was such that Bipasha was lying on the legs of Suleiman and Suleiman’s back was straight as an arrow as he was sitting.
Bipasha couldn’t control or understand what just happened in last 2 secs but she also sat upright, and her hands were around the neck of Suleiman and both of them were face to with each other.

Bipasha opened her mouth to say, but before she could say anything Suleiman had already pushed his tongue in her tongue and they were both engrossed in kiss. Bipasha in the kiss could smell her piss and her pussy juices. She felt strange for a moment but she continued kissing Suleiman. Suleiman broke the kiss after 5 mins. His main purpose with this was to make Bipasha taste her piss & pussy juices.

[Image: tumblr-nhibjj-OAb-O1s7u3gao1-400.gif]

Bipasha took her time to retrieve her mind with what she wanted to say a while ago. Meanwhile, Suleiman had made himself busy by munching the titties of Bipasha which she was happily feeding to Suleiman. Bipasha: Par me aapki PA hu… mera farz sirf aapko bed p khush krna nahi hai.. aapka business or kaam dekhna bhi to hai…

Suleiman stopped playing with her boobs and looked at Bipasha and said, “Tu unn sabki chinta mat kar… office me sabko pata hai tu kisliye rakhi gayi hai… Tu meri personal assistant nahi, meri personal raand hai…”

Bipasha: Kya? Office me sabko pata hai….
Suleiman: Ha.. janeman.. Sabko pata hai tu ek na ek din mere bistar ki raani bangei… Tension mat le, abhi nahi bataunga… Abhi sab tujhe ek innocent samajh rahe hai..
Bipasha with a smile on her face said, “ par par….”

Suleiman: Tu tension mat le.. apni zindagi aaram se jee or mere lode pe ucchal, mere hone wali baccho ki maa hai tu… tere ko kuch hone nahi de skta mai..
Mayank was shocked to hear Suleiman’s words. It was sure now Bipasha would give birth to Suleiman’s kid. He was boiling with anger, and wanted to take revenge on Suleiman. His mind was working on a plan but even with all this hate he was still watching his wife romancing with this politician cum goon.

Bipasha hugged Suleiman. His dick was touching Bipasha’s pussy and in single strong push he had inserted half of his dick inside Bipasha’s pussy again. Bipasha moaned and started kissing Suleiman. Suleim increased his pace of fucking and was able to penetrated 3/4th of his dick inside her pussy. Suleiman held Bipasha and pushed himself backwards and was lying on the bed, and Bipasha was on top of him. He was holding Bipasha by her hips and fucking her.
[+] 4 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply
[Image: 5fc2baafc3cb3.jpg]
[Image: keisha-grey-blackedraw-interracial-cowgi...ing-2.webp]
[Image: 15141677.webp]
[+] 2 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply
Appreciate your effort mahn  expecting bigger updates for this story
[+] 1 user Likes Jithzz's post
Like Reply
Suleiman kept fucking her holding her hips in cowgirl position for 15 mins. He was fucking her rapidly but he could realize there was still a portion of his dick that wasn’t able to penetrate her pussy. He wanted his dick all in, just the balls should be outside, his dick head touching her womb just like he did few hours ago, but her pussy was very tight. He was expecting no less though. It would ruin his pleasure if her pussy became a highway in one fuck.

Suleiman gave some strong pushes and was able to push his dick further. Bipasha was just moaning and screaming.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me Suleiman…. Fuck me harder”
Bipasha was in seventh heaven. She had been a few times on top of her husband but he couldn’t pleasure her like Suleiman was providing.

All of sudden Suleiman stopped fucking her, and even took his dick out of her pussy. Bipasha was shocked. She was in heaven & in a moment, everything just stopped. She looked at Suleiman, Suleiman hadn’t cummed yet so why did he stop. She was looking at Suleiman for answers but Suleiman had devilish smile on his face, and that was it. She couldn’t take it anymore as she wanted his dick inside her cunt. She asked him, “Kya hua jaan…? Ruk kyu gaye?”

Suleiman: Tu chudna chahti hai na.. to chud… Main bhi o dekhu mere baccho ki maa.. kitni chudasi hai…

Bipasha took her time to understand what Suleiman said. The moment she understood, she gave a small peck on the lips of Suleiman and said, “Bilkul, Mayank ke baccho ke papa…”
Suleiman laughed at this whereas Mayank was furious listening to this. His spy AV devices were working perfectly which he had installed. He was furious on his wife that she intends to bear Suleiman’s kids and make Mayank the father in front of the world. Even being furious, he was slowly rubbing his puny dick.

Bipasha raised her ass and took hold of Suleiman’s dick. She positioned the dick at the entrance of her cunt and slowly sat on the dick. The dick head went inside. She moaned with pleasure. She had tried this few times with Mayank but she never felt his dick inside her pussy. She slowly pushed herself on his dick and was able to take 3/4th of his dick inside.

[Image: 19072332.webp]

. She pulled herself up then slowly till the length only his dick head was inside. She did that for few times and now was in rhythm. Now she was fucking Suleiman. Suleiman had his arms sideways and was enjoying the sight in front of his eyes. Now as he saw Bipasha was in rhythm.

[Image: 18879818.webp]

Suleiman: Bohot badiya raand… Aise hi tu ek first class randi banegi…
Bipasha on hearing these words was happy and was now jumping on his dick at good speed. Bipasha was able to cover 80% of his dick. She wanted it all in and was trying her best to squeeze it all inside but was not able to.

[Image: 13804457.webp]

Suleiman now pushed his dick inside her pussy as Bipasha was going down. His dick was able to get inside further. There was less than an inch left outside. He again held her by hips and started pushing his dick in rhythm to when Bipasha was going down. The pleasure was at all-time high for both of them. Even during when Bipasha was going up, Suleiman’s dick was tightly squeezed by Bipasha’s pussy.
His dickhead will remain inside her pussy and they were fucking in rhythm. The speed of Suleiman had increased. The room was filled fucchh, fucch sounds, Bipasha’s moans , “aur zor se chodo, zor se…” & Suleiman’s grunts “le bhen ki lodi… saali raand…”

resulted in his entire dick being pushed inside her pussy. Both of them sensed that Suleiman was now entirely insider Bipasha. Bipasha exclaimed, “Ahhhh… yes”
No body stopped but they looked at each other and continued their fucking session. Suleiman’s balls were now ramming against Bipasha’s ass cheeks, and were making flock-flock sound…

Suleiman: Bhenchod… Pura lund le gyi…”
The session was going on for more than 40 mins and Bipasha till now had 2 orgasms and she was about to hit her 3rd orgasm.

[Image: 21687447.webp]

Bipasha: Haaa… jaanu.. aapki raand aapka pura lund le gayi.. aur har bar legi…
But Suleiman kept going on, he was also nearing his orgasms.. He held Bipasha very strongly and started fucking her rigorously depositing his entire dick inside her. Bipasha who was able to gather back her senses after the third orgasm, sensed Suleiman was about to cum. Suleiman was holding Bipasha not strongly as he though she was done for in this session.

Suleiman: Bas bhen ki lodi.. me bhi aa rha hu…

Bipasha sensed his dick swelling inside her pussy. In a quick reaction she got herself freed of Suleiman’s grip. She freed her pussy from his dick with clock sound. Suleiman was not expecting that, he was surprised. He wanted to cum inside her pussy and was at the verge of cumming, and couldn’t stop it now.

Suleiman: Bhen ki lodi.. ye kya kr rhii…” He was saying this when Bipasha engulfed his dick with her mouth. Suleiman who was at the verge of cumming started ejaculating inside her mouth. Suleiman oaned as he was discharging inside the mouth of Bipasha. Her mouth also gave the same warmth as her pussy. He came for almost 2 mins and Bipasha just like last two times, swallowed every drop of it.

[Image: 19072382.webp]

Bipasha while swallowing was thinking, “Ummmmm… kitna tasty sperm hai iska.. maza aa jaata hai…”
When Bipasha sensed that Suleiman was about to cum, she decided to drink it. She knew that Suleiman had dominated her in this round of sex. She liked it but she couldn’t let him dominate entirely. She was also playing this game not just Suleiman.
[+] 4 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply
Badiya...
the black cock
Like Reply
After swallowing his cum, Bipasha walked to the mini bar and made a drink for Suleiman and brought that to him. Suleiman who was watching her took the glass and took a sip of the drink.

Mayank was still watching them live. He was wondering how come they’re not tired even after this session.

Bipasha: Aapko aapki raand ki chut acchi lagi na…
Suleiman: Bohot badiya chut hai teri jaan..

Bipasha caught hold of his dick and said, “Isiliye to ek badiya lund dhunda hai maine…”
Suleiman: Bhenchod.. tune chut kyu hatayi lekin.. maa nahi bnna tujhe..
Bipasha: Banna hai.. lekin itni jaldi bhi nahi.. or waise bhi aapka virya bohot tasty hai…

Suleiman taking his hand between her legs to her pussy, “Teri chut ka taste bhi bohot badhiya hai.. tatti aayi kya tujhe??”
Bipasha (embarrassingly): Wo abhi kyu aaegi… wo to suabah hi aaegi na…

Suleiman: Chal thik hai… Le ye pee…
Bipasha drank a sip of whiskey and Suleiman finished it.
Bipasha was rubbing his dick and now it was erect again.

Suleiman: Le mera lund firse khada hogya.. Tere pati ka hota hai kya aisa..
Bipasha: Agar uska hota to kya main aapki raand banti..

Suleiman: Hhahha… Wo to main bana hi leta.. Tere jaisa maal main waise hi nahi chhorta..
Suleiman inserted his fingers inside her pussy and took them out, “ye to firse geeli hogyi…”
Bipasha: Chodiye na mujhe…
Suleiman: chal aaja ab kutiya ban jaa..

Bipasha crawled on the bed and positioned herself on all fours.
Bipasha was excited. This was going to be their third fuck session and Suleiman was going to fuck her in a new position for the third time. Missionary, cowgirl & now doggie.

Suleiman came right behind her ass and saw that Bipasha was wiggling her ass. The cunt was wet and there was the hidden gateway. The gateway that Bipasha once showed in video when he was in Delhi. He couldn’t control himself. He touched her ass cheeks and separated them to see the hidden hole.

[Image: bhzjd.jpg]

He kept her ass cheeks separated for a while. He was drooling. Suleiman imagined shit coming out of the untouched virgin sacred hole of Bipasha. Suleiman had a thing for assholes and he could imagine himself fucking Bipasha’s asshole day in and day out.

[Image: summer-brielle-1.jpg]

Bipasha also sensed what Suleiman was looking at. She knew this is supposed to happen today or tomorrow, so if Suleiman wants to take her asshole now, she will oblige.

Suleiman brought his face closer to Bipasha’s asshole and sniffed her asshole. There was no foul smell that he was looking for so far. He took out his tongue and licked the moist cunt of Bipasha. Bipasha was sure he will lick her asshole as well. Suleiman licked her pussy for few seconds. He then ran his tongue over the periphery of the lips and continued running it till he reached her asshole.

[Image: 16511144-1.webp]

He started licking her asshole, and the area between the pussy & asshole. He continued licking her through her pussy to asshole. The room was filled with her moans. Mayank was also able to understand that Suleiman was licking his wife’s asshole. Suleiman all this while didn’t utter a word. He was enjoying the taste of Bipasha’s pussy and virgin asshole.

[Image: 17048935.webp]
[+] 5 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply
Wonderful hot updates
[+] 1 user Likes Ajay Kailash's post
Like Reply