Incest குடும்ப கச்சேரி 2.0
Just write as you please. It is your story. There may be some lag. But it is ok. Continuaty is very much important. Digressing should not make you loose focus.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
your writing skills are great bro
Like Reply
semma hot story.super mixing
Like Reply
enna achu no updates... cont more
Like Reply
waiting for your updatessss
Like Reply
(20-08-2023, 03:46 PM)Eros1949 Wrote: You are wasting your effort and writing talent on this less interesting-flashback. Anyway your choice
You have all the right to criticise or to review the story but don't tell the author to stop writing, There are very few authors who give regular updates and people like you are killing those few good authors.
Like Reply
(20-08-2023, 03:46 PM)Eros1949 Wrote: You are wasting your effort and writing talent on this less interesting flash back. Anyway your choice

Yes bro you're right ... i dont want to waste my time  any more ...so i quit this story ....

Thanks for all , and sorry for not completing ..!!  Namaskar Namaskar
[+] 2 users Like Jeyjay's post
Like Reply
(31-08-2023, 06:57 PM)Jeyjay Wrote:
Yes bro you're right ... i dont want to waste my time  any more ...so i quit this story ....

Thanks for all , and sorry for not completing ..!!  Namaskar Namaskar

I am sorry. I am a great fan of this story. I enjoyed reading when Sanjana and close family was there. You were fantastic and very erotic. The flashback was less interesting with totally new characters.
Like Reply
clps clps
Like Reply
please cont writing the strory
Like Reply
(22-08-2023, 08:44 AM)Jeyjay Wrote: i have no choice ... may be my story not impressed you much, sorry for that ..but i cannot change the core of the story i have to go with this flash back ..to keep my story continue...stopping flashback is like ending my story .

Thanks for your very kind response. Waiting for update
Like Reply