Sissy Brother in Law Pleasures BBC Stud
(30-07-2023, 01:57 PM)SissyShreya Wrote: (I guess this is how woman feel when a guy really loved ur body and mesmerized by u)

(I feel so good and proud as u look at me as I am some kind precious thing inthe world)

(But I smile and act like nothing is happening)

Jiju, I will make chicken curry adn chapatis...(saying that I started walking to kitchen)

(I see your eyes following my body)

[Image: k1ixy18pwc781.jpg]

chicken and chapatis umm ye..yeah yeahh sure whatever u would like to make aloo ( ohh fuck what a leg piece sharaddhas brother is ....i was looking at ur nice silky slippery hairless legs and ur calf uhhh u were too delicious )

( as u turned and started walking  to kitchen i was scanning ur ass sway while u walked)

( i was a great cricket fanatic but now i was distracted by u so in 2 minutes as u were in kitchen i thought i wanted to see u so i came near the kitchen door and was looking at ur back from the kitchen door without making a noise)

[Image: red-ethica-kitchen.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes KaliaPintu's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(30-07-2023, 02:06 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: chicken and chapatis umm ye..yeah yeahh sure whatever u would like to make aloo ( ohh fuck what a leg piece sharaddhas brother is ....i was looking at ur nice silky slippery hairless legs and ur calf uhhh u were too delicious )

( as u turned and started walking  to kitchen i was scanning ur ass sway while u walked)

( i was a great cricket fanatic but now i was distracted by u so in 2 minutes as u were in kitchen i thought i wanted to see u so i came near the kitchen door and was looking at ur back from the kitchen door without making a noise)

[Image: red-ethica-kitchen.jpg]

(for some reason.. I suddenly loved being in this female dress it felt so good..)

(I am not sure is it magic of shradda dress and shradda husb looks...)

(I felt someone watching me..over the reflection i can see u behind the door and watching me..)

(I feel so good as u peaking out to see me..I really felt like a girl)

(I intentionally bending, stretching my body...)

(I know u r behind the door..but intentionally you)

Jiju, could you bring me some water(shouted like u r in hall)

[Image: 84e5bb467b5ca64c20765a7310b02cfc.jpg]
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 02:13 PM)SissyShreya Wrote: (for some reason.. I suddenly loved being in this female dress it felt so good..)

(I am not sure is it magic of shradda dress and shradda husb looks...)

(I felt someone watching me..over the reflection i can see u behind the door and watching me..)

(I feel so good as u peaking out to see me..I really felt like a girl)

(I intentionally bending, stretching my body...)

(I know u r behind the door..but intentionally you)

Jiju, could you bring me some water(shouted like u r in hall)

[Image: 84e5bb467b5ca64c20765a7310b02cfc.jpg]

( i was scanning u standing at the entrance of kitchen and as i saw u bend a bit and ur ass bulged back i got hungry)

( ahhh fuckkk i felt like raising ur skirt and eating ur bubble ass my bbc was growing in lungi and i wasnt even wearing underwear )

( even ur voice was feminine high pitched while u asked for water i suddenly went to hall and shouted back) yes aloo i am coming (i poured some water in a glass also i put in a small packet of feminine estrogen powder which i used to give shraddha which makes a woman more felshy in right places  and also makes the woman slutty for her man)

( i came in the kitchen with glass of water watching ur back )

alooo u asked for water ? here it is

( ur height was till my lower chest ab intersection region)

[Image: front-view-glass-soda-full-dark-drink-ph...-93014.jpg]

( i was just praying that u wont find anything about the estrogen powder in it )
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 02:19 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was scanning u standing at the entrance of kitchen and as i saw u bend a bit and ur ass bulged back i got hungry)

( ahhh fuckkk i felt like raising ur skirt and eating ur bubble ass my bbc was growing in lungi and i wasnt even wearing underwear )

( even ur voice was feminine high pitched while u asked for water i suddenly went to hall and shouted back) yes aloo i am coming (i poured some water in a glass also i put in a small packet of feminine estrogen powder which i used to give shraddha which makes a woman more felshy in right places  and also makes the woman slutty for her man)

( i came in the kitchen with glass of water watching ur back )

alooo u asked for water ? here it is

( ur height was till my lower chest ab intersection region)

[Image: front-view-glass-soda-full-dark-drink-ph...-93014.jpg]

( i was just praying that u wont find anything about the estrogen powder in it )

(I feel so nice as u r so much interested in me and u came running after my call)

what is the score Jiju, India batting well.. are u satisfied..(drinking water)

(I feel water so tasty and I liked it as u looking at my lips as i m drinking water)

[Image: Alia-B-WM.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SissyShreya's post
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 02:23 PM)SissyShreya Wrote: (I feel so nice as u r so much interested in me and u came running after my call)

what is the score Jiju, India batting well.. are u satisfied..(drinking water)

(I feel water so tasty and I liked it as u looking at my lips as i m drinking water)

[Image: Alia-B-WM.jpg]

score is ..ummm its its 18 runs for 0 wicket ( actually u urself saw rohit sharma hit 2 consequtive sixes and run was 30 runs when u  left the hall its now 52 actually which shows that i am not even looking at the match after u came to hall)

( the way u placed ur lips on the glass nice luscious lips i was imagining ur lips wrapped around my balls and bbc for some weoird reason i was feeling guiilty inside as u were my brother in law ur sister is my wife and i am thinking these kind of strange curious things about u )

yes...i mean no...i want the run rate to be higher ( i havent been watching the match and assumed that inda is at a lower run rate at 18 runs in 9 overs meanwhile it was 52 )
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 02:28 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: score is ..ummm its its 18 runs for 0 wicket ( actually u urself saw rohit sharma hit 2 consequtive sixes and run was 30 runs when u  left the hall its now 52 actually which shows that i am not even looking at the match after u came to hall)

( the way u placed ur lips on the glass nice luscious lips i was imagining ur lips wrapped around my balls and bbc for some weoird reason i was feeling guiilty inside as u were my brother in law ur sister is my wife and i am thinking these kind of strange curious things about u )

yes...i mean no...i want the run rate to be higher ( i havent been watching the match and assumed that inda is at a lower run rate at 18 runs in 9 overs meanwhile it was 52 )

(I drank the water and i give the glass to u)

(for some reason I loved the water..)what Jiju, water tastes so good..I guess ur hands have some magic..

(I completely know u r not watching match) so what run rate u expecting..how much fast u need it to be happen..

[Image: P9tWX3n.jpg]
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 02:40 PM)SissyShreya Wrote: (I drank the water and i give the glass to u)

(for some reason I loved the water..)what Jiju, water tastes so good..I guess ur hands have some magic..

(I completely know u r not watching match) so what run rate u expecting..how much fast u need it to be happen..

[Image: P9tWX3n.jpg]

(as i took the glass from ur hand i felt ur fingers which was very feminine thin long type and soft supple )

( the estrogen powder adds sweetness to the water even shraddha used to say it and the effect kicks in 30 mins )

yeah i guess the water in our locality has good taste aloo

i am expecting atleast 10 run rate ( which it actually was )

so how is it going in kitchen ( i should have returned as match was going on but i was trying to find some excuses to stay near u )
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 02:44 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: (as i took the glass from ur hand i felt ur fingers which was very feminine thin long type and soft supple )

( the estrogen powder adds sweetness to the water even shraddha used to say it and the effect kicks in 30 mins )

yeah i guess the water in our locality has good taste aloo

i am expecting atleast 10 run rate ( which it actually was )

so how is it going in kitchen ( i should have returned as match was going on but i was trying to find some excuses to stay near u )

(I know ur love for cricket..if i said something like this happened to shradda she would never believe me)

(she never believes you stopped cricket for some one or some reason)

It is fine Jiju(I taken the curry in spoon and raised my hand so that u can smell)

so how it is smelling(I smile naughtily)

[Image: 8ny50isi3i351.jpg]
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 02:51 PM)SissyShreya Wrote: (I know ur love for cricket..if i said something like this happened to shradda she would never believe me)

(she never believes you stopped cricket for some one or some reason)

It is fine Jiju(I taken the curry in spoon and raised my hand so that u can smell)

so how it is smelling(I smile naughtily)

[Image: 8ny50isi3i351.jpg]

( as u took the chicken curry in aspoon for me to smell and taste and find out if the flavour is fine by me as i was heighted than u , u had to raise ur hand to bring the spoon near my nose and as u did that u exposed ur underarms)

( uffffffffffff ur armpits are hairless creamy and slight wet in right amount just the way i like uffff it tinged my fetish and instead of smelling the curry i was peaking at both ur pits )

( uffff urs are better than ur sister fuckkkkk )

( i used to wiff shraddhas armpits after she does morning yoga i used to wiff for hours and lick it like a dog and shraddha used to tease me by exposing her pits to get things for herself from me like dress and ornamanets and stuff )

( but here i saw ur pits are ven better than ur sisters and u made me real greedy for ur pits by exposing it, its a fetish only ur sister knew)

umm its fi..fineee ( i stuttered a bit while speaking as i was looking at ur armpit cave ufff)
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 02:58 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u took the chicken curry in aspoon for me to smell and taste and find out if the flavour is fine by me as i was heighted than u , u had to raise ur hand to bring the spoon near my nose and as u did that u exposed ur underarms)

( uffffffffffff ur armpits are hairless creamy and slight wet in right amount just the way i like uffff it tinged my fetish and instead of smelling the curry i was peaking at both ur pits )

( uffff urs are better than ur sister fuckkkkk )

( i used to wiff shraddhas armpits after she does morning yoga i used to wiff for hours and lick it like a dog and shraddha used to tease me by exposing her pits to get things for herself from me like dress and ornamanets and stuff )

( but here i saw ur pits are ven better than ur sisters and u made me real greedy for ur pits by exposing it, its a fetish only ur sister knew)

umm its fi..fineee ( i stuttered a bit while speaking as i was looking at ur armpit cave ufff)

(I look at ur eyes, I know u r mesmerized by the smell.. not sure which smell is it)

(I am feeling my body heating and sensing same kind of heat from ur body..)

jiju, How is it do u like the tatse and smell?

[Image: Alia-Bhatt-in-a-ivory-saree-by-Itr-for-G...ions-3.jpg]
Like Reply
(20-08-2023, 02:37 PM)SissyShreya Wrote: (I look at ur eyes, I know u r mesmerized by the smell.. not sure which smell is it)

(I am feeling my body heating and sensing same kind of heat from ur body..)

jiju, How is it do u like the tatse and smell?

[Image: Alia-Bhatt-in-a-ivory-saree-by-Itr-for-G...ions-3.jpg]

( looking at ur armpit i was feeling like getting in ur pits and wiffing it and licking it)

well u know ur food is really good than ur sisters food ( giving a compliment to u )
Like Reply
(20-08-2023, 11:43 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( looking at ur armpit i was feeling like getting in ur pits and wiffing it and licking it)

well u know ur food is really good than ur sisters food ( giving a compliment to u )

(i smile when u say that i got some kind of idea what u r talking about)

so you want to taste my food then my sister. (i gave a naughty expression)

[Image: aliaabhatt_1690197302061_1690197302262.jpg]
Like Reply
(20-08-2023, 11:46 PM)SissyShreya Wrote: (i smile when u say that i got some kind of idea what u r talking about)

so you want to taste my food then my sister. (i gave a naughty expression)

[Image: aliaabhatt_1690197302061_1690197302262.jpg]

( i was in banyan and lungi )

( i came a bit forward in kitchen in front of u wrapped my arm around ur waist and pulled u )

how about i only taste you from now on ( looking at ur lips holding u tight)
Like Reply
(20-08-2023, 11:49 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was in banyan and lungi )

( i came a bit forward in kitchen in front of u wrapped my arm around ur waist and pulled u )

how about i only taste you from now on ( looking at ur lips holding u tight)

(i am shocked and breathing heavy as u hold me tihgt)

what do you mean jijju.. you married akka so u have to taste her food na
[Image: 322950573_141364935411126_876058905258426051_n.jpg]
Like Reply
Nice Superb
Like Reply
Continue pls
Like Reply
Waiting for more..
Like Reply
Its a nice and unique concept... Pls continue
Like Reply