Poll: Should I proceed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very good
95.45%
21 95.45%
Worthless
4.55%
1 4.55%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Tollygunge Film Queen
Hoping for a good and hot update sirji... Smile
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Episode : 47

( 40 yrs ago ) : Returning from Tollygunge film-studio, at first Munmun took a bath to refresh herself from the lethargy and weakness she got during her photo-shoot with Sanjit. She came out from her large bath-tub within ten minutes..... wrapping herself with a long silken robe.

After that the glamorous actress went to the full length mirror of the bathroom door and dropped the robe to examine herself. She noticed her dark jet black hair ( wet of course ) was flowing down on her smooth shoulders generously.

Her face was the sweetest in nature, her brown eyes sparkled and her skin was smooth with milk-white in complexion. Anyone would complemented her that she didn’t look a day over twenty.... although she was now twenty-eight.

She turned to the side and examined her nude body throughly. Her boobs were full and firm..... they were thirty-six inches...... stood out from her slim body. No doubt other women's would have to do that by supporting a padded bra.

Her body tapered in to a twenty-five inch waist and there were no wrinkles across her abdomen. Her hips were well rounded and her long thighs and legs tapered gently..... no lumps or broken veins were to be seen.

'I guess I could pass for nineteen easily if I had to,' she thought happily.

There’s not another late twenty years old actress in Tollygunge film-industry that can make that statement honestly. With a pleasant smile, she ran her fingers through her curly black cunt hairs and winked at her reflection.

Still looking in the mirror, she pressed her cunt lips open and looked at the thin, pink stripe that appeared in her curls. Suddenly a kinky thought came in her mind as she turned and ran out the door..... being naked..... to the kitchen.

She went to the fridge.... opened it and grabbing a handful of ripe strawberries, she went back to her room. She pulled out a pillow from under the spread and carried it to the foot of the bed and sat down. She wadded up the pillow and propped it under her head as she leaned back.

Then facing the attached bathroom door, she pulled her knees up and watched herself through the reflection at her pussy-lips..... opening by themselves slowly. She then took a strawberry and placed it between the lips of her pussy.

Watching herself in the mirror she pushed it in as it slowly slid in her already moist hole. She laughed wickedly and placed another strawberry in the grip of her cunt lips.

The 2nd one didn’t want to go in easily, so she wet it in her mouth and popped it into her twat. One after another.... she wet the remaining two strawberries with her saliva and pushed them into her pussy.... until all four were lodged within her.

Munmun then stood up.... adjusted the strawberries inside her gripping pussy..... by relaxing her self-controled pussy-muscles as she carefully took a step. The sensation of having the strawberries roll around as she moved, was quite stimulating. She walked out into the hall very slowly..... lingering and enjoying the newly created sensations..... and at last down the steps.

Within two minutes, she was at the bottom of the stairs, then she turned around and decided to go back up. Now she started climbing the stairs.... it was like having a long cock moving around inside her cunt.... thereby increasing her excitement and flowing juices.... through her clenched pussy-lips.

Every step was a thrill.... Ohhhhhh.... how nice..... at last, she went back to her room and put on her silky robe again.

Then she thought, 'I’ll just go about doing all the household chores, I usually do and see what happens. God knows, I’m cumming almost constantly. Why didn’t I ever think of this before?'

To experiment more, she bent over and touched her toes.... without bending her knees. The strawberries moved around as she could feel a strawberry smashed inside. Naturally, the strawberry juices was mixed with her cunt-cream and a small glob of the mixture oozed out from her slit..... flowing down her thighs.

Quickly, she scooped it with her finger and licked clean.... mmmmmm.... how sweet and tasty....

Next she placed her feet apart.... slightly and bent forward again. But instead of straightening up, she dropped herself to a squatting position. Suddenly one of the glistening strawberries plopped out from her cunt.

She took the strawberry from the floor.... put it in her mouth..... chewed it and gulped it slowly.... Ohhhhhh.... what a lovely test. She couldn't wait to savor the remaining three strawberries.... till inside her hot-chamber.

Oh, yes, she thought. 'This will keep me going until my husband comes back from his office. Maybe I should keep them for his evening snack'...... a wicked grin started playing on her face.

All the perverted thoughts naturally made the glamour-queen Bengalee heroine even more horny.

'Oh God, how I love to get fucked. Now let me go down to the living room. I’ll put on some music..... a hot hindi song and try doing the twist.... keeping the remaining strawberries inside.'

Even she could practice some dances before her husband's arrival..... and after that, they would join the party thrown by Supriya aunty at 6:00 pm. But now she just wanted to forget her increasing horny state that was creating in her strawberry stuffed pussy.
______ ______ _______ ______ ______ ______

At 8:00 pm the Sen couple came back from the fabulous party of Supriyadevi's 33-rd marriage anniversary. They were only blocks from their house, and Munmun knew her husband wanted to fuck her. She too was horny enough to fuck.... which stemmed from the party they just left and her wicked kinky act with the strawberries before that.

As usual there was a lot of drinking and a lot of fooling around in the party. Most of the VIP guests loosened up so, when they boozed up. She noticed some familiar Tolly celebrities were coaxing while drinking and dancing.

At one point, she’d seen a couple, slowly departed the large hall and moved to the second floor where more than five separate rooms were arranged for taking some rest or refreshments. But she was fully aware what would have been happened in those special rooms during their refreshment.

That's why she was greatly surprised when she noticed that the couple was none other than the host of the party herself and an unknown person. Yes, it was Supriyadevi and with her a middle aged producer.

She followed them quietly as they proceeded towards the corridor and quickly disappeared into one of the restrooms. They just closed the doors behind them without locking it... and curious Munmun peered through the partially open-doors.

Fiftythree yrs old Supriyadevi was lying back on the king-sized luxurious bed..... her Saree-Saya was bunched up to her waist and that producer was sucking her matured, clean shaven cunt hungrily. During the day he was a noted gentleman while Supriyadevi regarded as one of the respected Tolly celebs and aunts of her who had one child, named Soma and a hardworking husband.

That's when she caught sight of another couple..... Aparna Sen and a young co-star Rajat Mallick in another restroom. They were in the middle of the room..... hugging against each other tightly. Aparna's knee-length gown was up as they were kissing. It was obvious that his cock was out and he was rubbing it against her exposed panty-less crotch.

The hypocrisy disgusted the Tolly heroine Munmun..... as most of these so called renowned personalities pretended to live proper lives. Yet it was clear that even if they weren’t fucking around openly, they surely wanted to...... hypocrites, all of them.

So, what's wrong if she had some extra marital relationship..... cause, to her, it was a mandatory part of the show-business profession. Moreover, men liked her...... lots of her fan came on to her. It was supposed to be what every actress needed badly.

On the other hand, after her marriage, her acting career seemed to be hampered a lot.... although the craze among her fans still prevailed. Secondly, just after two years of marriage, she no longer felt much passion for her husband.

Strange cock was what she craved always...... yes, strange cock and a slick tireless tongue.....

As she undressed herself for bed, she remembered the good times. During the early days of their marriage they stayed in bed most of the time. They fucked until they were exhausted and then they lay in each other’s arms..... touched and kissed.

That time didn’t last long, and now they had the rest of their lives to be bored and restless. At least she did. She didn’t know if Manish was bored or not and she didn’t much care. At least he got what he wanted from her. She was the one who usually went to sleep dissatisfied.

She still loved him, but what was love without sexual excitement? It was true Manish could be witty when he was in the mood.... and he loved her really. She could depend on that. But there was a nagging feeling inside her that something was missing. She desperately needed to find out what that something was.

Every time the notable Sen couple returned home from a party, the husband was always turned-on. And the wife wondered if some time during the party, he’d been alone in an upstairs' restroom with one of her co-actress friends.

However the thought didn’t disturb her... rather it excited her tremendously.

Now she was naked as she lay down on the bed. She switched on the TV and VCR..... just watching one of her mother's old films leisurely..... while her husband was in the bathroom. She opened her legs and wondered how he was going to take care of her.

She closed her eyes and pretended, she was about to be joined by a stranger. Someone whose physical appearance was different than her husband. Someone slim and quiet, the opposite of her husband's aggressiveness.

That's when she thought about that day's photo-shoot with Sanjit. And she started wondering what Sanjit's Cook would be in bed when her husband walked into the room. He was naked and surprisingly his cock wasn’t totally limp.

As he moved toward the bed.... his cock started swaying between his powerful thighs. He smiled when he saw Munmun stretched out on the bed.

He lay down next to her and reached for a cigarette. He inhaled deeply while she lay perfectly still with her legs spread wide. She had a tiny smile on her face. He wondered if he could get away with a hand-job tonight.

He gazed at her fondly. She was a hell of a good looking woman. Fucking her wasn’t as good as it once had been, but what the hell, they’d been together not too long to expect fireworks.

Actually he’d never been faithful to his wife Munmun, but she never need to know that. Everyone knew, guys needed more sex than women. Still, Munmun was a horny dish.... more demanding than most women.

He didn’t want her to find out about his women. Hell, he loved her..... but a man needs variety.

'Can’t eat chicken every Sunday and still enjoy it'.

Still, occasionally he sensed that Munmun was less than totally happy..... as he thought, 'Tonight I’ll give her a good fuck. Maybe I’ve been neglecting her lately. No need to let her think that she’s just a hole to fill when I’m in the mood.'

He finished his cigarette and rolled onto his side to face her. His cock touched her side and she opened her eyes. She tried to hide her disappointment.

Actually, she’d been thinking about the young Tolly star Sanjit Chatterjee. She smiled at her husband falsely as he touched her hair. She felt her cunt dry up despite her horniness.

He leaned over and casually shoved a finger into her cunt. He didn’t seem to notice that she’d dried up. There was still enough lubrication in there to fool him. Or maybe he didn’t care if she was wet or dry. He just wanted to get it over with.

He fingered her pussy for a few minutes. As usual she responded. Her cunt clutched his finger on the in-stroke.

Her eyes closed..... and that's when another picture came to her mind..... now it was their new Odisan Cook Prankrisno Mohanta.

Soon her cunt started creaming profusely. Her husband thought she was responding to his finger. He moved his thumb over her clit and decided to use his hand to bring her off.

He had no idea that his wife was fantasizing about another man’s prick. She kept her eyes tightly closed.... dreaming Prankrisno's cock when he added a second finger to her pussy.

Bad luck to Munmun..... instead of the strange cocks ( at present either Sanjit's or Prankrisno's ) she was dreaming, she had her husband's fingers. However her body responded to his caresses..... but she wanted more...... as she reached for his cock.
_____ ______ _____ _____ ______ ____ ___

By the time Parveen Sultana arrived at the famous Sens' house "Shanti-Neer", it was almost dark. The day's light was already gone.... probably two hrs ago. She was sweating all over due to her one hour long bus journey, but she was highly excited..... thinking about the prospect of become a maid of a famous actress.

She was a slender girl with short curly hair and dark, flashing eyes along with a wide, sensual mouth. Her tits were not big enough, but they were firm and perky... that's why she didn't like to wear a bra.

Naturally it manifested in the way that her big, stiff nipples pushed out in twin peaks against her T-shirt or Frock whichever she wore. Her waist was narrow and her ass was round.

She liked the way her ass looked and swayed.... she used it cleverly to create good effect upon the males when she walked. She was a little bit sexually experienced.... due to her nerdy boyfriend who always tried to push his hand in her panties.

She'd just turned **yrs and now her widow mother Fatema Bibi had given her permission to work in a famous actress's house. Doing so she could too make some money...... thereby help her needy family to some extent. Actually Aparna's husband Sanjay had arranged that where Parveen's mother had been working as a maid for a long time.

She'd arrived at the Sen house promptly.... through a bus ride but couldn't identify the house at first. Her nipples had gotten chafed from all the tit-pressure as she'd to complete the ten km crowded bus journey. But she was glad that she'd chosen to go braless under her white cotton T-shirt.

A tight bra would have smothered her tits in this heat, making her that much more miserable. She was with a pair of cheap shoe..... dressed in a loose fitting T-shirt and a pair of navy blue skirts. Anyone could guess her a mere schoolgirl of Class-IX.

"Ouch!" She winced as she plucked a sand burr which pinched her outstretched sole.

Chameleons scattered in front of her as she prowled around the side of the house, searching for the main entrance.... through the lighting compound. Here houses and yards were systematically planned and designed beautifully too. Most of them were buried under various types of flower-leaves and other tropical vegetation.

"Harder! Oh God, harder!"

Suddenly a hysterical voice of a woman burst out at her from behind a huge curtain of leaves.

"Split me in half, Ohhhhhh..... so nice! Come on, move faster!"

It was the woman's voice in her ecstacy as she moaned hysterically.... despite it's aggressiveness. As the woman cried out in pleasure, a man grunted..... muttering in low guttural tones. Frantic breathing hung in the still, humid silence.

Parveen's first impulse was to run. She stood there still..... turning in ten directions at once..... not knowing which way to go. It seemed as if the moaning had closed in on her. Her heart pounded and she felt panic as the leaves blocked her path on all sides.

"Do it to me, baby, give it to me!" The woman grunted again and again as if she were being slugged repeatedly in the gut.

"Yeah!" the man moaned. "Oh, yeah, you're so tight baby, ahhhh......!"

Parveen heard a rhythmic creaking sound of bed along with the slapping of flesh against flesh. Her heart started slamming in her chest, her pulse pounding in her head. Instantly, the clever girl could guess what was going on.

The curious teen parted the fan of leaflets in front of her and peered through the chink she had formed. Inches behind the leaves was a window screen of glass. Through the glass she could clearly see a beautifully decorated bedroom. It was bathed in bright moonlight..... coming from a nearby huge glass-covered window.

She could see in the center of the room, as if on a brightly lit stage..... a bed with the covers thrown off. The tantalizing scene on the bed stunned her into absolute frozen fascination and shock.

An extremely beautiful naked woman was lying on her back on the luxurious mattress. Her milk-white ass was raised slightly by a pillow. Her legs were up in the air and wrapped around the heaving loins of a naked man.

The man's glistening cock was plunging swiftly in and out of the woman's wide-open cunt. The woman's toes curled as the man fucked her with a steady rhythm. The woman clawed the man's back with her fingernails. The couple looked as if they wanted to mingled into one another.

"Harder, damn it....... Ohhhhh..... fuck me harder!" the woman moaned..... tossing her shampooed head from side to side. "Deeper, Oh God, deeper!" She grounded her teeth.... moaning as if she were being tortured.

The hairy man between the woman's legs writhed..... grinding all of his naked body down on the woman..... scouring her swollen tits with his hairy chest. With the pounding, his belly slapped against her heaving smooth abdomen.

Their loins collided.... pelvic bones cracked together...... coupled with the cock and cunt..... making obscene squishing noises. The woman pounded the man's hairy ass with her heels in frenzied passion. Cunt-cream oozed profusely from her cock-stuffed hairy pussy..... leaking down into her asscrack like a thick sap.

Parveen watched in fascination as the woman's cunt appeared to clutch and suck at the man's plunging cock. It was as if the woman had a hairy-lipped mouth between her legs..... a mouth that wanted to devour the large rod of fuck-meat which grew from the man's hairy crotch.

The man's large swollen, testicles flapped as he bounced his ass..... thrusting his cock again and again into the woman.... pinned under him. His balls-sack reminded the teen maid of the balls of a bull, she'd once seen on her deceased father's farm.

Suddenly the woman arched up her hips.... her eyes rolling back as if she were dying. Her entire body shuddered in convulsions and she moaned frantically. "Ohhhhh..... it's so nice dear, I'm cumming, uhhhh, uhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh......!"

"Yeah," the man growled too, plunging his cock mercilessly. "Cum, you dirty bitch, loose your cunt!"

The woman jerked wildly.... thrusting her sucking cunt upwards at the man's groin as she tried to fuck his cock with her spasming cunt from below. Her fingernails sank into his flesh as her head was thrown back while her neck was exposed. The man bit her neck-flesh with his teeth.... fucking her faster and faster.

Parveen couldn't move. She'd never in her life witnessed anything hot like this and she felt herself hypnotized by the scene. Conflicting emotions whirled and collided within her curiously, lustful, helplessness and fascinating mind.

"Stop a minute," the woman moaned few minutes later, settling back down, her toes uncurling. "Hey, it's too sensitive right after I cum. Give me a break, for God's sake!"

"Fuck you!" the man growled, his cock plunging relentlessly as he continued his fucking like a rutting animal.

The woman squirmed, her eyes rolling, her nails sinking into the man's hairy flesh again. "Oh just a minute, please! You're gonna drive me out of my mind."

But without pausing, the man continued to fuck her harder..... ramming his cock again and again into the open cunt of the gasping woman. He seemed to enjoy making her squirm.

How could a woman take it, especially now that she'd just cum? She had been fucked few times by her boyfriend...... although all were miserable. And she had some experiences about the soreness of her pussy.

She'd jerked herself off enough times and she knew how sensitive a pussy could be immediately after an orgasm. She couldn't believe that this woman could tolerate a big, bone-hard cock fucking in and out right after she'd climaxed.

In fact, Parveen couldn't believe that any girl or woman could tolerate getting fucked at any time. She'd never realized how men's cocks got so big when erect. It was exciting in a way, but it was also.a great surprising thing to the teen.

'I'll never let something like that happen to me,' She told herself. 'My boyfriend sometimes behaves like this.... and I'll never allow him to commit such animalistic behavior.'

The man suddenly pulled his cock out of the woman, and the woman fell back, her tits heaving in post orgasmic bliss. She sighed.... twisting her head sensuously from side to side. And the man, his big prick was all wet..... throbbing up and down.

Few seconds later, he grabbed the woman by the arm, and helped her to sit as he said, "Come on darling, up..... now it's your turn, make me cum!"

"Just a minute," the woman mumbled.

"Please Mona..... suck me..... I want to release!" The man pleaded as he settled himself slowly on the woman's chest.

The woman once again laid back on the bed slowly.... and Parveen now could at least recognized the woman's identity. Yes, she was her Idol, her favorite heroine.... Munmun Sen. Her interest and excitement suddenly grew.... noticing her dearest actress's lewd wickedness.

Parveen watched as Munmun took the man's sloppy cock in her mouth eagerly and started sucking it like a hungry bitch in heat. At the same time she massaged his hairy testicles with her right palm to quicken his climax.

"Mmn, yeah, suck that cock!" the man croaked, gripping the woman's lustrous wavy hairs.... ramming his loins repeatedly at her face. "Oh darling! What a hot and wet mouth you have! What a tongue! Eat it, cocksucker, suck it off!"

Spit started leaking from the comers of Munmun's mouth. Her lips were stretched thinly around the man's thick prick. She choked repeatedly as the man fucked her throat. As she was forced to blow the man's cock, she entwined her legs around each other, squeezing and shimmying her thighs together.

She was squeezing herself off, Parveen could guess. She had masturbated many times in the same manner.... squeezing her thighs together and working her swollen pussy lips against each other until she'd brought herself off.

It was an easy way to jerk off and it didn't get her fingers all sticky with pussy-cream. Parveen had climaxed in the classroom many times using this method.

The actress, parveen's all time favorite, Munmun Sen alias Mona, inside the room, squirmed on the bed as her shoulders pinned down by the man. Her mouth and throat were stuffed with the man's sliding prick.

Munmun groaned..... she appeared to be intentionally rubbing her swollen tits against the man's ass. It surely helped the woman's stimulating her thick, half-inch erect nipples by working them against the man's hairy ass-cheeks.

At the same time, she rubbed her feet up and down on the soft mattress madly. She slid her smooth legs together and wiggled her ass.... humping her loins and masturbating herself.

"I'm getting close, baby, getting close." The man groaned..... rocking his hips rhythmically. He slid his prick in and out of the woman's mouth.... fucking her face and throat constantly.

"Mmn, mmmn!" The woman cooed as she smacked her lips around his big cock.

Munmun munched it as if it were a big succulent salami. She still gagged from time to time, but now it looked like she was enjoying the bang of her mouth and throat. The man fucked her mouth slower now than at first..... ploughing his cock in deep and grinding his fat balls at her chin.

"Use your tongue darling..... yeah, pleasure it good."

Munmun moaned too.... munching excitedly as she got her another hand between his ass-cheeks. She stroked the man's hairy ass with her fingers and tickled his asshole with her finger-nails. At the same time, she continued to jerk her head up and down.... eating the man's cock hungrily, as if she wanted to gobble it up.

"That's my girl..... I love you baby," the man moaned. "Eat it, cocksucker, make it cum. Oh, yeahhhh!"

Parveen realized that she herself was hotter now than she'd been immediately after her bus ride. Every cell of her body seemed tight and swollen as if with steam. Her nipples were painfully hard, almost poking through the thin material of her white T-shirt.

Under her skirt, she wore a pair of cutest panties that strangled her mound, their crotch cutting up between her bloated pussy lips. Her cunt-slit pulsed..... leaking hot juices and getting her panties sticky and wet.

Clenching her teeth together to prevent herself from panting audibly, she moved her right hand under her skirt..... and pushed two fingers inside the sodden panties. Quickly her searching fingers came in contact with her moist, swollen cuntflesh.

Her clit twitched against her thumb, a burning little bud of meat..... while her cunt hole steamed.... making sucking pulsations around her forefinger.

Unable to control her lust, she slipped the forefinger inside her dripping pussy. She then began to fuck herself with the fingers as she devoured the lewd act of the most sophisticated actress of Bengal inside the room.

The man's hairy ass now bounced more rapidly.... each ass-cheek dimpling slightly as the muscles contracted. His long glistening cock slipped between the beautiful actress's lips...... sank again and again in her throat. He grunted...... fucking faster and grinding his groin at her nose.

"It's cumming!" he gasped. "Yeah, it's cumming baby!"

The heroine went into a frenzy of excitement..... writhing all over the bed. She shimmied her legs together.... rubbing the man's ass and balls with her hands and sucking his cock with loud smacking, slurping sounds.

The man's head snapped back. His body shuddered.... jerking violently. "Uhhh, awww, ahhhh!" And with that, he spurted his cum down the heroine's throat. "Yeahhhhh!"

The heroine munched hungrily..... swallowing the man's cum..... choking on his plunging cock. Quickly, she thrust a hand between the juncture of her clenched thighs...... ripping at her wet pussymeat.

Instantly, Munmun's entire body quivered with the man's climaxing and Parveen could guess that the heroine too experienced her second climax. Her toes curled.... clawing up the bed-sheet. Her orgasm wound through her body, she groaned loudly.... sucking the man's spurting prick and eating his fresh jism hungrily.

"Yes darling, take it!" the man gasped. "Oh God!"

Parveen's vision blurred. Every cell of her body tingled. Her pussy felt maddeningly tight. Her finger was buried inside her cunt to the hilt..... being eaten and sucked by her seething fuck hole.

She wiggled her finger in her convulsing pussy furiously. Pussy-juices ran out of her..... drenching her palm. She could smell herself, could smell her female excitement. She squeezed her legs together hard as the fuck-tension welling up in her pussy rapidly.

'I wanna cum too,' she moaned. 'I wanna cum now!'

The delicious sensations grew immediately..... spreading it all over her excited body. Her cunt started to contract, her pussy meat prickling and on fire. The hot feelings saturated her cunt, then spread in waves through her legs and up her torso.

Her tits pulsed with orgasm just as her cunt did. Her nipples and toes ached..... throbbing with itchy sensations. She wished somebody would scratch them off. As she brought herself off, she swayed dizzily, in danger of toppling over and crashing through the thick tropical foliage.

'KNOCK.... KNOCK..... KNOCK'

Suddenly there was a knocking on the wooden frame of that spacious bedroom. "Didimoni, Sanjay Dadababu is there.... waiting in the drawing room for you."

The horrifying actress gave the man a sudden shove...... toppling him off from her naked frame. And his jizz-dripping cock instantly popped out of her mouth.

"Oppppsssss.....!" he shrieked....... falling on his back on the mattress.

The beautiful heroine wiped her mouth quickly with her wrist and cleared her throat..... gulping all the semen, the man had poured in her mouth.

"OK Kesto..... just a second..... give him some drinks and request him to wait for few minutes!" The heroine uttered somehow..... tried to wrap her body with the gown.

Parveen then heard footsteps behind the main door of the two-storied building. She quickly pulled her hand out of her panties and smothered the skirt. However her dripping cunt was still throbbing with the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"Be ready...... you know, within few days, we have to organize a party and a large no. of guests are going to attend," the heroine urged the man. "But it's a great relief that Sanjayda wished to take all the responsibilities..... we just have to cooperate him."

"Ohhhh.... that's out of my mind..... sorry darling......" with that the man too quickly dressed himself.

"It's hopeless...... always you take every matter casually," the glamour-queen said angrily and walked out from the room.... before dressing herself soberly.

To be continued.....
[+] 1 user Likes satabdi's post
Like Reply
Awesome update bhai...time for MunMun also to get into some hot action Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Class123's post
Like Reply
Waiting for update sir...thx.
Like Reply
hope to get an update from you for this wonderful and super hot story once you get time..Thanks.
Like Reply
Episode : 48
Parveen sat in a brown-leather easy chair in the drawing room.... waiting anxiously for her employer. Her bare legs were crossed self-consciously. Just few feet away a middle aged gentleman Sanjay Sen, husband of Aparna Sen, was also seated in a huge coach.... reading a newspaper.

However she felt herself uneasy as she could still smell the musky scent of her own leaking cunt. That's when the heroine and the man entered the room together.... being dressed fully. Parveen became mesmerised by her beauty.

She had already watched few movies of this famous heroine. She was fascinated by her charming look.... first time in person whom the man once called as Mona. With a graciousness smile the glamour-queen introduced herself and her husband..... being seated themselves on the big coach beside Sanjay.

However Parveen couldn't utter a single word in response..... being spellbound as her eyes became fixed at her vibrant magnetic gestures. At the same time, she couldn't compare the great actress's sober attitude and generosity with her passion-filled groan and thrashing on the bed which she had witnessed just few minutes ago.

It might be a drastic change... comparing the two opposite scenarios...... but could it be possible!

Quickly, she rationalized herself with a logic. Her employer too was a human being with common physical needs.... although she was a famous actress. Anyway, she felt herself happy.... getting a chance to work at that beautifully decorated house with these nice aristocratic peoples.

On the other hand, she still was in a state of uneasiness due to her current situation. She was sure that Munmun and husband, along with that gentleman Sanjaybabu, seated on the couch across the room from her, could smell the musky scent of her pussy-juices, too.

Suddenly, she noticed Munmun's husband was checking her with lustful glances. She became puzzled as she noticed that Mr. Sen's leer gaze was roaming all over her body...... in her bare legs and feet, slowly moving up to her tits.

She was sure that Munmun too had noticed her husband's lecherous gaze to her.... but Parveen didn't see any repercussion from her. She was sure her dark tit-cherries were visible to them through the thin white cotton of her T-shirt.

( Few days later ) : "This is really a great party, Monadi, but I'm afraid we're going to have to be leaving." Sanjit told the 28 yrs old glamour queen Munmun Sen sadly, addressing her nickname. He had having to speak loud to be heard enough over the music and noise in the large living room where the party was being held.

"Bumba Sona, I'm having a hard time to understand what you're saying! Let's step out into the hall for a second!" She told him with a sisterly smile.

Once in the hall Sanjit said, "I'm sorry to take you away from the party Monadi, but I'm afraid Poly ( Nickname of his only sister Pallabi Chatterjee ) and I are going to have to leave." He told her apologetically.

"But why sweetie, the party's just getting to warm up?" She asked surprisingly.

"Well it's Poly, it's not really her fault. She's not accustomed to drink so much alcohol. I guess she went a little too fast with the beer this evening and she's really out of it!"

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that, Bumba!" Munmun replied.

"She was really enjoying herself too. She avoid this since she had a minor operation in her appendix, two month ago. My mother is taking care her since my father had left her. And I need to be leaving before daylight tomorrow morning for an outdoor shooting session in Goa." He explained.

"Yes, I remember that, Sona?" She told him.

"So I think I'd better take her back now. I should get back with a couple of hours to spare to catch my flight in the morning."

"Aw now that's a shame! This means you won't be able to get any sleep tonight and you're going to be miserable for your shooting." She told him.

"Well I'll do my best Monadi..... I really do feel bad about all of this!" He told her with a sorry. "But I see no other way of working this out?"

"Bumba, neither you nor Poly need to feel bad about anything! We could easily make some arrangements to overcome your anxiety. And as for your sister, this sort of thing happens generally.... so no need to worry for that. Believe me I know I've been that type of operation too before!" She said with a smile. "Your sister is such a sweetheart of a girl, Bumba and I can tell she depends on you a lot, doesn't she?".

"Yes she really does, Monadi, she's so meek and reserve that she can't make any decisions for herself. She does lean on me... pretty heavily. But like you said, she really is a cute and lovely sis." He said.

"I'm sure she is. Although she is a lovely sister of you, I've come to really have feelings for her recently. OK Sona, I have an idea on how to get around this situation you're in...... if you're willing. And we'd be more than glad to do it!" She said with a grin.

"I'm not quite sure..... but I always trust you whatever you do, Monadi," He said smilingly.

"It so natural in Indian culture to assist someone in need..... and it makes me to feel responsible too. And I must appreciate your attitude at being respectful to others. But nowadays, our society are neglecting such beliefs and social values," She said softly.

"Oh, thanks Monadi. I really mean it that way....." He finally managed to say with a slight blush on his face.

"Oh Sona, I know you did and you're such a sweet guy..... everyone would be proud of you. But enough of that. What I was going to suggest now, was that you may leave your sister here tonight. You know we have four spare restrooms just going to waste. That way you could get yourself a decent night rest before leaving tomorrow morning?" She proposed.

"But my mother would be worried..... moreover that would be imposing some burden upon you and Manishda. I wouldn't want to put the two of you through any trouble. I feel bad enough about this happening, as it is!" he replied.

"Oh.... don't worry about that..... I'll intimate your mother..... and your Manishda wouldn't mind it at all," Munmun assured him smilingly with a provocative gesture.

However all the time, during their conversation, he couldn't keep his quick glances at her supple body. He had a hard time to avert his eyes from the deep cleavage in her low cut sleeveless blouse.

"That's quite a compliment, coming from a good looking guy like you, Bumba." She said quietly with a naughty smile on her face as she noticed his eyes on her half-exposed tits.

Noticing that she suddenly asked, "You naughty...... you shouldn't do that..... remember, although I'm not blood related with you, I treat you as my own brother.... do you forget the last sunday's occasion of Rakhibandhan?"

"I'm so sorry Monadi... I..... I.... really am..... Monadi!" He stammered.

"Well, but I'm not sorry Sona Bhai. The fact is, I'm flattered... I think you're a `titty' man, sweetie. After our special photo-shoot in Tollygunge studio the previous day, I was continuously thinking that I should modify the occasion of Rakhibandhan next time in other way. I shouldn't have to do it by just knotting a 'Rakhee' on your wrist but with a new custom. Even I've decided to implement it in our next 'Bhaiphnota' occasion that way," She said teasingly looking down at his pant's bulging crotch.

"New way! I couldn't understand....." Sanjit responded with a questioning look on his eyes..... gulping in his continuous rising excitement.

"Just wait few days..... and you will get to know that.... but I guess you're thinking some hot too about me," with that she indicated him at his pant's crotch where a pronounced bulge was forming quickly.

"I...... I..... couldn't check myself.... Monadi," Sanjit uttered somehow.

"It's OK Bhai, and not Monadi.... just Didi...... I told you several times before. We're not unknown to each other, even it's not our first meeting..... I know you since your childhood. OK....so don't feel ashamed to say anything. Now just follow me.... I just show you the spare restroom that I can make your sister comfortable in tonight?" She said taking him by the hand as a wicked smile started to play on her beautiful smiling face.

"But Monadi....I mean Didi, what about your husband and your other guests?" He asked nervously.

"Oh we won't be missed in there honey. I think a visit to that spare bedroom will do us both some good! I mean you could have some experiences of our upcoming modified relationship," She said looking down once again at the ever growing bulge in his pants. She smiled seductively as she led him down the hall to her master bedroom.

Once they had entered the bedroom, she closed and locked the door behind them securely. She tuned to him and pushed away her Saree from her heaving chest. Then with a swift motion, she unhooked her front-open blouse as her bra-less perky tits sprang out.

Then pushing her chest forward, she placed the full thick nipples in front of his mouth and said. "Here honey, why don't you suck your Didi's nipple a little bit, before I do something? Although I haven't any milk, but I'm sure you love it sucking," She put one of her hands on the back of his head..... drawing it down gently to her turgid brownish nipple.

Being totally hypnotized by her milk-white boobs, Sanjit lowered his head towards her chest and took a nipple in between his lips. Next he started sucking the rubbery gum.... and at the same time he chewed it lightly.

"Yes baby...that's it.....I love to have them sucked and chewed..... Ohhhhhhhhhh....!" She moaned while reaching down, she unzipped his pant's fly swiftly and pulled out his raging hard-on from under his briefs.

She was shocked to see the huge shaft of Sanjit for the first time. Although she could guess it's mammoth size during their photoshoot, yet she never dreamed it to be so long and width in real. She took hold of his hot rigid cock..... stroking it softly as he sucked greedily on the thick dark nipple.

"Dammed Didi ummmmmm......, you're a real sexy woman!" He said taking his lips off briefly from her nipple.

"Flattery will get you `everywhere,' Bumba honey!" She said laughingly as she stroked his hard shaft continuously.

Within minutes, she dropped to her knees in front of him and put her lipstick coated ruby lips around the head of his cock. Slowly she worked part of it's length back and forth in her mouth. She tongued all around his cockhead..... slurping and lapping.

She paused from time to time as she savored the succulent flavor on his precum..... slowly oozing out from the small eye of his cockhead. After that, going down further lower, she licked his large hairy balls. She lifted them with her hand so that she could cup her tongue around the laden sac.

She continued to run her tongue up his shaft, long-lapping from balls to knob, then altered the strokes. In this way, she criss-crossed back and forth along the trail of the fat, dark, trembling vein.

She pinched the sensitive knob with the end of her tongue..... fluttering electric shot where his shaft expanded into the knob. He was squirming, abandoned to the wild lust. Jism started seeping from his cleft in a steady flow..... running sluggishly down his fat knob and onto his shaft.

Munmun lapped the sticky joyjuice up as it poured down. It worked like an appetizer. The taste made her hungry for the full load to come. She placed her lips against the tip of his cock.

“Don’t cum too soon,” she whispered.

She spoke with her lips against him so that he felt her words run down his prick. But he wasn’t so sure that he could comply with that request, for his cock and balls were ready to explode.

“Not too soon,” she cautioned again with whimpering, “I'm addicted to manly cum. So I want to drink your cum but I want to suck on your meat for a long time, first…”

Her own words, expressing her passion, made her even hornier. “I love a mouthful of big, hot cock.”

She kissed again and again the tip of his cock. She let her lips part as she kissed him and her head slowly pushed down. She took the head of his prick into her lips, sucking on it, then took it farther back into her mouth.

She paused there, with only the knob in her mouth. Her tongue curled around it and flashed back and forth against the underside of his cockhead. Her eyes narrowed. Her expression was one of rapture, of ecstasy, filled with the bliss of having her mouth full of hard prick.

Then she began to bob her head up and down.

She fed his prick into her mouth, more and more each time, her lips sliding far down. Her lips were pushing down almost to the root now, touching against her own steadying hand. She took her hand away, wanting to swallow every inch of his long, fat cock.

She knew he was ready to shoot. She could feel it in his balls and she felt his massive prick expand even more. She was ready for it.

“Cum,” she moaned, speaking with her mouth full. “Cum for me, darling. Pour that sweet stuff into my mouth, let me drink all that hot jism! Feed your Didi with your cum as a gift for the upcoming Bhaiphnota.”

Sanjit arched his back spasmodically, as if he had just received a high voltage shock. He pushed his prick up and her mouth pushed down, taking it all.

He cried out. His hairy balls started spasming in her hand and the hot sap rushed up his stalk. She held his prick deep in her mouth and felt the deluge gush out. The thick scum burst into her throat. It tilled her mouth to the brim.

Munmun swallowed quickly, making room for more, but his load was too great.... just like Prankrisno. She couldn’t take it all. Cum bubbled from her compressed lips and poured down onto his balls. Spurt after spurt hosed her and she kept sucking greedily, unable to get enough of the delicious juice of joy.

“Ummm-ummm-ummm,” she purred as he collapsed.

He felt as if she had sucked more than a load of cum out of his cock and balls. He thought as if she had dragged his blood and bone out through his prick. He felt his Monadi had sucked the very life force from him.

Munmun continued her sucking for two minutes more. She was fairly inhaling his prick, desperate to milk every last drop of cum from him.

His knob had at last stopped spurting, but a few last drops trickled onto her tongue. She slurped them down quickly. Then she used her nimble tongue to lap up the stray drops that had escaped her lips and run down onto his balls.

She leaned back, smiling up at him with creamy lips, her expression one of great satisfaction.

“That,” he sighed, “was wonderful.”

“Delicious, too....... And feel better now, baby?"

She said standing up and facing him. However before that she took few minutes for cleaning his cock. Being a blow-job specialist in Tollygunge, she cleaned all the traces of cum with her soft lips and snaking tongue.

"That was unbelievable... Didi, but what about you, don't you want me? I mean I should have some duty to please my Didi too" He started to ask.

"We don't have enough time for that tonight, but when you get back from your outdoor shooting, I'll be expecting you to drop by often, for a little `visit' while my husband at work. As for tonight, I was thinking after my husband's asleep....... maybe I could visit your sister in the spare restroom, just to...lets say make sure she's comfortable?" She said with a conspicuous smile on her face.

"You mean, you and Poly... so what you're telling me is, you're Bi?" He asked not believing what he was hearing.

"Yes, I'm very Bi, honey! I can't get enough of either, cock or pussy! And since your sister is so cute, I thought maybe I could be her `Loving Mommy' for the night. it's always been a fantasy of mine to suck on a cute teen's tit! Unless of course, you'd rather agree?" She asked in a teasing tone of voice sensing his excitement by the look in his eyes.

"Dammed Didi, you're even sexier than you look in your films! Man what a turn on...I'd love to be able to be here and see you do my sis..... that's every man's fantasy!" He said looking down at his cock that had again become rock hard and was throbbing heavily.

"Looks like you're going to need some more relief before you leave, honey! Why don't we go get Poly and bring her in here so that you too can give her a good fucking before you leave? I'm sure you're hardly waiting to fuck your sweet sister" Munmun told him with a wicked grin.

"Oh Didi..... I'm dreaming for that over a long time. And if she's in this condition, I shouldn't have much of a problem getting my needs meet. Once I leave, maybe you could even talk to her about me and `taking care' of her. That could possibly keep her from any anxiety or reservation she might have. What do you think, Didi?" Bumba asked.... planting a kiss on her lips.

"I think your sis will cooperate with our planning," Munmun answered seductively... once again holding his throbbing cock.

"I'm sure you won't have any problems with her; she'll do what ever I tell her. Would you like to watch me fuck her, Didi?" He asked..... his pulse was racing with excitement at the taboo idea.

"You know I surely would, baby! That would be a good way of introducing me into the mix. Even I could `clean her up' after you finish with her? That might put her more at ease about me being with her for the rest of our life!" She suggested.

"And by `cleaning her up,' you mean you're going to eat my cum out of my sister's pussy, Didi?" He asked getting more and more excited...... by the prospect of fulfilling his threesome dream.

"That's what I had in mind sweetie. I hadn't had a `cream pie' since my last year outdoor shooting at Simla with one of my co-actress and a producer!" She replied animatedly. "I think your sis does enjoy having her pussy eaten too, doesn't she, baby?" She asked as his cock throbbed in her hand.

"Sure... she loves it! Damm. Who would have thought, all of this would going to happen tonight? This is going to be fantastic, Didi. I can't wait until I get back, so we can enjoy one another and her at the same time. It's almost too good to be true, I've dreamt about doing stuff like this for so long. I think it's finally going to happen!" He exclaimed thinking about Munmun's torrid threesome with his sister.

"Well it couldn't have come at a better time for me too, honey..... but not today... next time when you come back from Goa. Now we have to go back to the party before someone notice us. Actually your Manishda hasn't exactly been taking care me lately. Of course he's got a lot of younger pussy to choose from when he makes his out of town `business' trips!," Munmun said with a grin. "However, I can't blame him though, hell. How a man could control his passion when he would pass up some young pussy..... if he gets the chance and I know I couldn't."

"Has it been a while since you've been with a woman, Didi?" He asked anxiously as he tried to stuf his hard cock back into his pants. However they started to walk out of the bedroom hearing suddenly the sound of someone's footstep outside.

"No not really Sonabhai. I've a few co-actress friends whose husbands work outside and that's when I see them on a regular basis. In fact there are at least three of them here at the party tonight. Of course you wouldn't know it by looking at them. They sure as hell wouldn't admit it too, if you asked them!" She said laughingly.

"Is that.... I never guess it..." Sanjit looked even more shocked.

"Some are hesitant at their first encounter. But I can be pretty persuasive with a woman. Once we're behind the closed doors, they love it all! I love to lick and suck most of them..... tit, pussy..... even the dirty arsehole by the way? And they too love their tits and pussies to be sucked and licked. Not only that, a couple of the older ones, prefer to stay with their heads between my legs and lap my pussy all night long!" She said in a self-assured manner and smiling seductively.

"For a young lady that's so sophisticated looking and as demure as you are.... when around other people, you sure have a full sex life don't you, Didi?" He said.

"Oh I do alright, honey. I don't get quite as much cock `variety' wise, as I'd like too. But believe me when I tell you, I have a bountiful supply of it close at hand. But I have to be real careful, when it comes to men. You sure know my position and status..... so I've to take serious steps not to leak out anything scandalously. Men like to talk too much filthy about celebs like us and that can cause real big problems. You do understand what I'm saying right, Bumba dear?" She said looking at him squarely in the face.

"Oh Didi, you can trust me. I've always been one that thinks..... discretion is the key to success in any venture..... specifically in show business profession. Besides I'm no fool either. I know when you're holding my balls in your hand, you've the capability of squeezing any time you want." He told her with a grin.

"Yes, but I don't like holding anything over a man's head, however a woman is totally different to me. Like I told you earlier I can be pretty `persuasive', when I feel what I want from a woman. Actually I enjoy being the one in charge with the women. But with a man it's a whole different thing. I like a man that just takes what ever he wants from me!" She explained.

"Take for instance.... one of our family's servants, you may know him very well..... Prankrisno, our Odisan Cook. He is a `bountiful supply of manly cream'. As we haven't enough time, I just tell you about him in brief. He's an young guy.... a mixed origin of her Punjabi father and Odisan mother. He might get it from her Punjabi father's side...... it's a hellacious cock. You can easily compare it with a African Nigro's cock and he really knows what to do with it" She said animatedly.

"Oh Prankrisno...... yes, I know him very well..... it's OK.... but Didi, he is a low level servant! And being a top level lady like you in Tollygunge film society, how could you do such thingis?" Sanjit couldn't believe his beauty queen Didi's depravity.

"Maybe, but I never consider any man about that department..... I just see his manly power and ability to produce the high quality nutritious cream.... you know what I mean. Actually, nobody knew the mystery of my glamorous charms....yes, it's the result of that sweet dessert.... actually, it's his contribution.... I really owe it for him,"

"B..... bu..... but Didi, does Manishda aware of this?" Sanjit started to stammer.... it's beyond his imagination. He was now quite stunned knowing the sexual escapades of his famous Monadi.

"No, he isn't.... although he hired him on to do our household jobs, actually I finalized his appointment noticing his enormous bulge at first sight." Munmun said reminiscing the first time she noticed him.

Prankrisno was introduced by her husband two months before their arrival in this new building, and Munmun could guess his age and ability instantly. He was twenty-five or so, had a hard well toned body almost like an Adonis God..... it was that, that had caught her eye the first day.

He started to work there after her husband had told him to stay at the servants' quarter.... a small separate quarter from the main building. His body was glistened with sweat as he introduced himself after a long journey in the bus...... in the sunshine of early May. His T-shirt was tucked into his waistband, and his pants snugly fitting to his hips.

Munmun must have stared too long, as he caught her looking and grinned mischievously. She felt her face go red, and scampered off into the kitchen to have a cold drink. Even she had to do a quick rub at her pussy which had suddenly got pretty damp.

She went to the bathroom and pulled her Maxi-gown up. Then pulling her panties aside, she placed one foot on top off the commode. Next, she sat on the commode and opened her legs wide. She began to give herself a quick fingering to relieve the tension building up inside her.

"Monadi, where are you....." with Sanjit's sudden calling, Munmun came back from her reverie instantly.

"Oh Sorry Sona..... yes, I was distracted... Anyway, two months before our marriage and shifting into this place, we decided to hire some labourers to comply different household jobs. A week after he was here, I applied a little `coaxing' on my part. At first he was totally surprised noticing such behavior from a top heroine like me. However he quickly overcomes from his stance and made a swift move....." The one and only glamour queen actress of Tollygunge of that period disclosed one of her slutty adventures
________ _________ _______ _______ _______

Kesto, could you help me?" It was Manish Sen, Munmun's husband and Prankrisno's boss.

"Of course, Dadababu." He jumped out of the car door to see his employer half-dragging his wife from the open elevator. She was obviously quite intoxicated and not in control of her own faculties. He lifted her free arm and placed it around his neck; the beautiful actress was cradled between them.

"Seems like your Didimoni had a bit too much to drink." He always had a way of stating the obvious. This was not the first time he left an important party because of his wife's drinking problem.

"She should go home..... of course she should.... but it looks like I may get the new contract tonight." He sighed. "If I play my cards right."

Prankrisno opened the rear door to the car and said, "It's no problem, Dadababu. I'll drop her off then come right back."

Manish looked grateful to their Cook cum Gardener cum Driver ( actually all in one ) as he helped his Didimoni to get into the car. Up until this moment, she had been inanimate.

She spoke with slurred words, "I don't want to go home, dear!" She turned her head towards her husband. "Let's go and find a nice hotel so that we could enjoy sometimes more like we used to?"

Prankrisno felt embarrassed hearing such personal talks of his Didimoni. But it was his duty to ignore the private words of his employer and his wife.

"No, dear..... I'll be home later tonight, after I get that contract I've been working on." He let her go so that Prankrisno could manipulate her through the door of the huge car. "Kesto will make sure you get home all right, OK dear."

She made a rude noise at her husband's answer, but Prankrisno was not amused with the task of handling his drunken Didimoni. This time Munmun spoke to the Cook instead of her husband. It was something she normally never did talk to the help.

"He would rather work on some contract than giving time to his wife.... bloody shit!" She then spoke over the Cook's shoulder to her husband as Prankrisno finally got her onto the rear seat. "Looks like, you are having some affair with someone else?" There was venom in her voice. "Like your Rinadi ( AparnaSen ) or Priya aunty ( Supriya Chowdhury )?"

However Manish didn't react after his wife's crude remark..... rather he closed the door of the car. Meanwhile Prankrisno stood back up out of the car as he heard his Didimoni's first sob.

Manish attempted an embarrassed smile.... then pressed his palm into their Cook's shoulder as he felt few rupees being passed to his pocket by his employer. Next he said, "I know this goes beyond your duties, Kesto, so after getting her home, you can take the rest of the night off."

But Prankrisno wondered if his Didimoni's last comment was true as he replied, "Of course Dadababu, as you said and thank you."

Manish waved to their Cook's statement away and said, "I should get back." He walked back towards the elevator. "I called home and Parveen will handle your Didimoni once you get her there."

Prankrisno nodded..... after all, it was his job as well as duty. His master then quickly stepped into the open elevator and closed it's doors. He was left alone in the large cement parking complex. Well, he thought, it's a job..... beats digging ditches.

Next he got behind the driver's seat and stole a quick glance behind him through the rearview mirror.... and asked, "You okay,.Didimoni?"

She didn't respond, but he could hear her near-silent sobs.

"I'll have you home within an hour." He said.

It usually took fifteen minutes to drive to the home, but it was evening and he decided to make good time. It was a job. He began maneuvering through the busy downtown streets and the traffic, only occasionally looking back to his employer's stunning wife.

She was fine, half-laying upon the wide rear seat, her face hidden in shadow. Perhaps he would get lucky and she would pass out until the drive was over. He wasn't sure how long since leaving the parking lot, it had been before his Didimoni first spoke, but it startled him after the serene silence.

"You wouldn't have left your wife for a contract, would you, Kesto?" Munmun asked in slurred tone.

Quickly he glanced through the mirror to see his Didimoni sitting up.... looking directly into his eyes. She looked very weary, her eyes were red and puffy after crying. Her clothes were wrinkled after laying upon them for so long.

"You know Didimoni, I'm not married."

He wondered if she even knew this. Actually she only spoke to him previously about the jobs to be done, not to ask about his personal life. So at first he was surprised by her query but he sensed that she waited impatiently for an answer to her question.

Although his comment was irrelevant... he answered, "No, Didimoni, I would never have chosen a job over my wife."

"Do you find me attractive, Kesto?" Her voice had a new quality to it that he couldn't interpret. But the simple question was also disturbing, something he never thought to hear from his Didimoni.

What else could he say.... he reacted with some hesitation, "Yes, Didimoni, I do find you the most attractive woman, I've seen so far."

Yes, she actually was.... just in her late twenties, still without any children, she was in absolutely stunning shape with a pretty face. But it was only her drunken state that pissed him off sometimes.

However, this evening he noticed that she looked particularly attractive.... dressed in a light pink gown with white nylons socks and shoes. Her long, wavy dark hair was highlighting her attractive features. Of course, he only took a quick glance before becoming the dispassionate driver.... after all he could not jeopardize his job.

"Didimoni, we will be back home in a few moments. Then you can sleep off..."

He was a servant after all. The reason he had stopped talking was because he glanced into the mirror as he spoke. But what he saw surprised him yet again.

The angle of the large rearview mirror allowed him to see much of the rear area, up to about the waist of anyone sitting in the seat facing forwards. His Didimoni was sitting..... facing him, her eyes looking fiercely into him.

He could see a white silk-covered knee which led down to her thigh. One of her hands was inside the front of her dress, one button undone.... allowing access so she could manipulate her own boobs. The other hand crossed the front of her body and was obviously placed between her legs, which he couldn't see.

To be continued......
[+] 2 users Like satabdi's post
Like Reply
Wow...what a super update..

Monadi, Sanjit, his sister, "Bhaiponta"..the possibilites are varied and many...
Btw, I am not a Bengali expert..but Bhaiponta..i guess is a ritual/celebration..is it similar to Raksha Bandhan??
Look forward to the next hot update and "Bhaiponta Celebration"..
Like Reply
(16-07-2023, 11:38 PM)Class123 Wrote: Wow...what a super update..

Monadi, Sanjit, his sister, "Bhaiponta"..the possibilites are varied and many...
Btw, I am not a Bengali expert..but Bhaiponta..i guess is a ritual/celebration..is it similar to Raksha Bandhan??
Look forward to the next hot update and "Bhaiponta Celebration"..

Absolutely right.... but Monadi's 'Bhaiphnota' to Sanjit may not be possible as the plot of next 10 episodes are already sketched out and the slightest modification might hamper the future scenarios... however a scene of this ritual would come later..... surely between other characters..... and lastly many many thanks for your comment.... good night..... have a nice dream.
Like Reply
(18-07-2023, 09:55 PM)satabdi Wrote: Absolutely right.... but Monadi's 'Bhaiphnota' to Sanjit may not be possible as the plot of next 10 episodes are already sketched out and the slightest modification might hamper the future scenarios... however a scene of this ritual would come later..... surely between other characters..... and lastly many many thanks for your comment.... good night..... have a nice dream.

Thank you for your reply Satabdi..absolutely no issues..the fact that you introduced Mun Mun Sen on my request is more than enough for me. So, sincere thanks for the same. As you have already sketched the next 10 Episodes in your mind..I am sure, they'll be hot as hell...Just a superb fantastic story/fantasy. Look forward to the next update.
Like Reply
Waiting for update sir...
Like Reply
Episode : 49
Prankrisno was a 25-year-old young stud of 6' when he started to work at the great Sen Family's house as a Cook cum Gardener first time in Kolkata. Since he was a unmarried young guy without any girlfriend, his sex was on his mind always. The only way to get some relief was to masturbate..... fantasising about his beauty-queen Didimoni.... at least twice a day.

His mistress Didimoni, married with his Manish Dadababu, looked like a sex-starved-queen..... a hot sex-siren for a horny stud like him in those days. She had a 36" boobs with a big ass of 38". Her figure at that time was 36-28-38.

One day he was preparing the evening snack in the kitchen. Within minutes his Didimoni and her co-actress Aparna Sen were about to come. He hated the job, but he needed the money badly for his family's earnings. It was the only job he could find, so he took it. He was an only child and his mother Prabhaboti Mohanta ( widow ), was a single parent. He really wanted to succeed in life, to make his mother happy.

He glanced out the window and groaned in frustration..... seeing his Didimoni's appearance. He noticed her to pull up the red Maruti convertible.... returning from her shooting schedule at Tollygunge studio.

She was the real beauty-queen, that made his life a living hell. She went out of her way to make his life miserable. She came from a wealthy and renowned family, and had always been a spoiled brat. This was made worse by her being drop-dead gorgeous figure.

She was 5'6", and maybe 58 kgs. Her soft dark black hair reached to the middle of her back..... swaying with her slender hips as she walked. But it was her face and tits that really turned heads of the Bengali film lovers. She had the piercing eyes, the sexiest mouth and a perfect small nose, all on perfectly smooth, milk-white skin.

Her boobs, a healthy 36" stood up and out, and she proudly showed them off, always wearing skimpy, sheer blouses ( ofcourse sleeveless that even showed her cleanly shaven smooth armpits ) and lower cut lacy bra.

Today she was wearing a pair of tight white pants, that hung low on her hips, letting the waist band of her black panties show. She had on a white fishnet T-shirt and a lacy purple pushup bra..... holding her sexy tits high and impossible to ignore.

She had a small diamond stud in her belly button, which she loved to show off too. Her stomach was flat and tight..... the envy of all her girlfriends. As he always dreamed about her, his cock jumped up whenever he'd seen her.

She dressed like a slut, even talked like a slut at times..... the only thing missing was she didn't put out like a slut. She was instead the ultimate, 28 year old cock-tease beauty of Tollygunge.

Munmun marched right up to Prankrisno in the kitchen and told him for the Sunday special with a diet cola for her and Aparna. As he was preparing her order, he focused his eyes on her perky tits. He could see more than just the full shape of her tits. He could even see some of her nipples..... showing though the fancy lacy part of her bra.

Munmun noticed and said, "You naughty pervert, what are you looking for?"

Prankrisno would have loved to reply with a "Fuck you," but he didn't want to give her a chance by getting him fired. A second later, her co-actress Aparna came out from the back room.

She came over to them and said. "Kestobhai, hurry.... we're really hungry..... please make a fresh egg-toast for us."

Prankrisno nodded. The one's made just a few minutes ago weren't good enough for her, it had to be fresher. He once again started working on their toast in the kitchen. He glanced at then and had a clear view of his Didimoni and her sexy tits as he buttered the sliced bread pieces. As he focused on her tits, his cock got rock hard again.

No one was anywhere near him, and he knew he could get away with it if he wanted. It was something he had dreamed of often..... his own private fantasy.

"Fuck it," he said under his breath.

It was the proper time for him to fulfill one of his fantasies. Quickly he unzipped his Bermuda's fly, pulled out his long cock and started to jack off. He hadn't cum for over two days, and his balls were full..... they turned rock hard too.

That's when, a thick, heavy stream of whitish glob squirted out and splashed across the top of the sliced bread.

Within minutes he was finished.... preparing two freshened toast. A heavy, gooey load of semen giggled like jelly upon the toasts, much of it soaking into the bread. He started to sweat as he pushed his semi-hard cock back into his dirty Bermuda.

He then slapped some tomato sauce, mustard and ketchup onto the toast. Lastly he added some cheese, pickles and sweet onions with the toasts.

His knees felt weak as he nervously brought the toast meal for the two Bengalee stunning beauties. He served them the meal on the dining table and felt highly excited as he thought about his added special sauce to their toasts.

His eyes followed their every movement as he watched them intently...... they were laughing and chatting obliviously. He held his breath excitedly when he watched his Didimoni take her first bite of the toast.

He could see the juices of the toast and some tomato sauce squeezing off from the slices and dripping down on her chin. At first glance, it looked just like a big, gooey wad of cream dripping down her chin.

He knew some of his semen was in the mixture of that thick, white cream. His cock jumped in his pants as he watched his Didimoni scoop up the gooey cream from her chin and shoveled it into her mouth.

Each bite she took, a small amount of sauce squirted across her lips.... and onto her cheeks and chin. Each time this happened, she licked up the creamy mess, or used her fingers to push it back into her mouth.

Same was the case of her co-actress Aparna who was chewing the toast with great interest..... even at one time, she threw a suspicious glance at Prankrisno and remarked, "Oh Mona, it's so delicious,"

"Right Rinadi, I too never have tasted such a flavor before..... what's the matter Kesto," Munmun asked her Odisan Cook with a pleasing smile.

"Maybe it's due to the tomato sauce of a different product," Prankrisno replied in a straight way without any type of shame or hesitation.

It took both the ladies about 5 minutes to completely eat the toast. She and her co-actress Rinadi ( Nickname of Aparna Sen ) talked for several more minutes, deliberately made a big mess on the dining table, then took off.

Prankrisno watched them leave.... laughing to himself for what he had gotten away with. As he cleaned up their mess, Parveen came over there suddenly to give him a hand.

"Hi Kestoda." She smiled wickedly.

"Hi Paru." He grinned.

"That was a neat trick you played on our Didimoni and her friend."

He was surprised..... paused for a moment and looked at the teen maid with a fear in his eyes. A cold sweat covered his body.

"W.... wh...... hat do yo..... you mean?" he started stammering in unexpected fear.

Parveen grinned at him. She was a very pretty understanding girl, but was very petite. Only being 4'8" with 40 Kgs weight, she was an almost a 32" chest with a 34" ass and narrow hips. She had never needed a bra, and sometimes their Didimoni had often complimented about her tight and perky tits.

"I watched you jacking off on their toasts. And I never imagined you had such a big cock." Parveen laughed.

Prankrisno didn't know what to say, so he remained silent as she continued, "The next time you plan on doing something like that, please let me know, I want to take part in it."

He was speechless. He watched her walk away smartly, then it hit him. He realized that Parveen too wanted to do something nasty to their Didimoni's food. His cock jumped up in unexpected excitement as he wondered what that might be.
_____ _____ ______ ______ ______ _____ __

( Next Morning ) Parveen got her instructions from her Mistress cum Idol at 9:00 am about what to do as her Dadababu left for his office. She helped her Didimoni and the Odisan Cook Prankrisno in preparation of lunch for that day and other household chores.

Few minutes later, their mistress-didimoni went to Aparna Memsaheb's house for some chatting while she decided to complete her remaining job. After that she took some rest and woke up suddenly to the sound of a key in the lock. She'd fallen asleep on the couch while she was reading a bengali Film-Magazine.... based on a article of her actress Didimoni's recent film.

Quickly, she looked at her watch. It was 5:00 in the afternoon. Her Didimoni had told her to just sleep over after work, since they all knew that a no. of jobs had to be done and that would last until quite late.

There was a guest bedroom at the main building that Parveen could have used for her rest, but she like sitting on the soft couch in the drawing room. Anyway she got up to check the sound at the front door.

That's when the door swung open and there was Manish Dadababu..... tall and strong, with a very limp Didimoni..... hanging from his side in his arms. Her eyes were open, but weren't very focused. She was singing a Rabindra-Sangeet, but Parveen couldn't understand the words.

"Parveen, help me to get your Didimoni up to bed," huffed her Dadababu. "She had a little too much to drink today also."

Together they carried Munmun up to the bedroom..... and after reaching, Manish started undressing her slowly. "Help me to get her clothes off, Parveen. She'll be a lot more comfortable without all this stuff on."

The first thing they did was take off Munmun's 'Kanjibharam' Saree and the matching red blouse. Under the Saree-Blouse, she had a white Saya ( Petticoat ) and a pale purple lacy bra that were gorgeous.

The bra had a new pattern in it, but was otherwise see-through. Her big round areolas were clearly visible through the thin fabric of bra. Manish rolled her to one side and reached behind her..... the bra went slack.

Parveen watched her Didimoni in awe as her body came into view. She had big firm boobs with prominent nipples on them. Manish bared them from the bra, as he leaned down and gave each distended nipple a quick suckle.

"There's my babies," he said as Parveen stared at him, amazed at what she was seeing.

After that, he loosened the knot of her Saya and pulled down from her stretching body with the help of Parveen. Now the gorgeous actress had on her.... only the panties. Parveen had seen such panties before, but only in filmy magazines. They were pale purple, and obviously matched the bra. Anyone could see right through them.

They covered her pubic hair, but little else, and the waistband was little more than strings that went up high on her hips and then to the back. She thought she'd never seen anything so feminine and sexy.

Manish then pointed at her panties and said, "You get that side and I'll get this side." They tried to pull them off from her wide hips, but couldn't.

He said at last, "Watch this and be ready."

Then, with one hand, he reached out and put one finger on the outside of her panties, right about where the top of her split would be. He pushed down and then ran the finger in a circle.

Munmun went on with a little sob, "Ohhhhh fuck," and her hips came up off the bed.

"NOW!" Said Manish as he yanked his side of her panties down. Parveen however hadn't moved. She was just mesmerized at what she'd just seen.

"Parveen, we'll never get them off from her if you don't help," Manish said to her with a grin. "Now get ready."

With that he tickled his wife's clit with his forefinger. Again she groaned as her ass came up off the bed. This time Parveen was ready and she pulled down the string. In an instant, Manish had pulled the panties the rest of the way off. Now his wife was lying completely naked in front of them.

And Munmun was... writhing in her half dazed state. Her hips were moving and her hands were opening and clenching. Her husband stood up. "Un Oh, I got her going. Now I'm in trouble."

"What do you mean Dadababu?" asked the teen maid.

"She's horny..... this happens when she drinks a much!" he said. "And that means she wants some hard fucking."

Parveen blushed hearing the bold words from the sophisticated person as he continued, "Sorry.... I shouldn't discuss this with you. Actually I had a little too much to drink too at Monadi's house." He went on "And that's the part of the problem. When she gets horny like this, I don't make her satisfied and she's a bear in the morning."

In the meantime, the maid had recovered from her composure, though she still couldn't believe she was having this conversation with her employer Dadababu.

She asked meekly, "So... why don't you just... try to make Didimoni satisfied?"

He looked at her with bleary eyes and said, "That's an excellent suggestion, but the only way I've ever gotten your Didimoni to have an orgasm is with my prick... er... I mean cock."

Parveen blushed again, but she was determined for her Dadababu to remember her as being adult about all this.

"OK..... but what's the problem.... use your penis... I mean cock..... and make Didimoni cum."

"That's the real trouble," he moaned. "When I've had this much to drink, it never works like it's supposed to now. I can't get it hard when I'm drunk too much."

He stood there..... being dejected. His eyes then slid down to the maid's chest. "Unless..." he faded off. "I.....I.... No! That would be wrong!"

"What?" asked his young maid.

"I can think of ONE way to get it stiff, but it would be wrong..... I shouldn't." he said.

"How?" said the innocent young maid.

"Well... if... you helped me..." he hung his head.

Parveen felt a thrill of danger sweep through her body as she asked promptly, "What do you mean? How could I help you?"

"Well, you know that you have turned me on from the first time you came to our house. But NO! WAIT! That's NOT what I meant to say. I mean you're a girl, right? And if a girl... touched it, I'm sure it would get hard. But I couldn't ask you to do that. I shouldn't take advantage of your financial problem."

Parveen thought for a minute. This was all very interesting. She'd seen a real grown up beautiful woman naked first time just few days ago. Nobody ever showed any skin of any kind in her native village..... except her bogus hell the boyfriend.

She might get to see her Didimoni in action again.... and not only that, even she could do all kinds of interesting things which she couldn't do with her boyfriend. And now here the chances arrived if she "helped" her Dadababu. Plus he'd agreed that she had turned him on from the beginning. She was none but a mere maid.... she must obey his request and she never mind to comply his plea. .

"But Dadababu," she queried in her best little girl voice. "You know I respect you and Didimoni both and as a maid, it's my obligation to follow your order..... to satisfy your need. So I think I should help you... and help her... I must try. Don't you?"

Manish was excited...... and licked his dried lips in anticipation. His alcohol muddled mind wasn't thinking like it should have. Yes, it's now going to happen for which he had been waiting eagerly for the last few days.

"Yeah, OK," he said as he started stripping down.

Parveen watched as her Dadababu got naked so quickly in front of her. She knew her mother would not approve of this. But she was going to get to see that beautiful cock for the second time. She had been dreaming since she watched him first time fucking her mistress Didimoni few days ago.

She held her breath excitedly as her Dadababu slid his pants and briefs down past his hips. There it was..... his dick. But she was just a little disappointed. It didn't look very impressive like that day..... even it was much shorter than Kestoda. It looked like an under stuffed sausage, lying mashed and limp against his balls.

She knew his BALLS were impressive. They were big and bulging. They made her think of babies and she shuddered as she realized those balls were full of the stuff that made babies.

If that stuff got inside her it could make a baby in her belly..... she jerked. Now where had THAT thought come from? She wasn't planning on having any babies for a long, long time.

Her disappointment must have shown, because for that moment Manish looked up and saw her anxious face, he grinned. "You know it will get bigger... lots bigger. I'm sure you already have some practical experiences."

Parveen puffed her bottom lip out. "Of COURSE I've seen one before..... even some practical knowledge about this. But that wasn't fruitful. Anyway I think I'm almost a woman now, you know."

Now he got a strange somehow hot look on his face. "Oh I know how grown up you are, pumpkin. Come here and let's see if we can get the beast to roar."

She timidly walked over to him as he took her hand. He then showed her how to hold his penis, how to stroke it and squeeze it. As she did so, she felt it begin to get a more substantial feel, like someone was pumping something firm into it.

She let go to change hands and saw now, it was standing out from his body a little. It still drooped, pointing at her knees, but it was longer and thicker too. She jacked on him more aggressively and he winced.

"Be careful there honey. You're going to yank it out at the roots." Manish cautioned the teen.

Parveen felt sorry for her roughness. She let go completely and said, "I'm sorry Dadababu. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm just no good at this." There was a tear in her eye.

Manish put his arms around his teen maid affectionately, pressing his naked body up against her. "Hey, sweetie, you're just inexperienced. Don't worry your pretty head. It's working, just not quick enough. I have another idea."

He took her face in his hands and kissed her lovingly. His lips were soft and full and she felt like he was sucking all the juices out of her body with those lips. The tip of his tongue slipped between her lips and then his tongue followed. It made her weak with the feeling of her first passionate kiss.

When he pulled his lips from hers she was gasping. She saw him look down and she looked too. Now his cock was almost straight out from his body. It was bigger than her son-of-a-bitch boyfriend and she didn't think her fingers would reach all the way around it. She reached out and skinned the foreskin back..... over the head several times..... making sure she did it gently.

He sighed. "Ahhhhhhhhh. That's it baby. Now do one more thing for me and it will be ready. I want you to kiss it... like I just kissed you."

Parveen stared at her Dadababu. She knew what a blow job was, of course. Although she had never done it before, she witnessed his Didimoni doing it just few days ago. Moreover she'd seen them on her mother's secret stash magazines. But she'd never thought of doing that to his boyfriend.

However her Dadababu was her employer and she must have to please him for continuing her job. Now his prick was in her hand as she thought it might not be so bad to... kiss... or... lick... or.... more. Very slowly she sank to her knees. It bobbed in front of her face. She pursed her lips and kissed the tip, gently, softly, lovingly.

The tip of her tongue came out and teased the little hole in the tip and her Dadababu hissed. She put her hand around it.... she was right, her fingers didn't meet and it felt much harder.

She let her lips loosen and flow over, around the sides of the head. When the cockhead was inside her mouth, she swirled her tongue around it and started sucking it slowly

She hadn't enough knowledge how to suck, so she decided to suck it hard, like she'd watched her Didimoni sucking her Dadababu's cock. She felt her Dadababu's hands on her head and heard him anguishing, "Ohhhh shiiiiitttt my dear Paru Baby."

Then he pulled her head off from his cock as the maid complained, "Wait Dadababu!.. Don't you like my job?"

"Paru honey, I'm supposed to shoot my cum in your Didimoni's cunt, not in your mouth," he said. "So, now help me with your Didimoni."

With that, they spread Munmun's legs as he mounted her. He fumbled his hand between them..... grasping his boner and trying to stick it in his wife. He was having trouble due to his drunken state...... so the maid stepped forward.

"Let's go, Dadababu..... here let me help you." Saying that she grasped his cock at the base and aimed it's blunt head between her Didimoni's puffy pussy lips. He pushed as she saw the saliva coated head slip into those moist lips easily..... disappearing like magic.

Munmun moaned in her dreamy state, "MMmmmmmmmmm."

Once the tip was in, Manish lurched forward, and suddenly his entire huge penis slammed into her pussy. Another soft moan came out from her mouth, "Ahhhhh........,"

Munmun's hips bucked up off the bed as her husband started fucking her..... right in front of their amazed teen maid. And Parveen watched..... her mouth open as her Dadababu slammed that big, thick, rigid piece of meat into her swollen pussy.

It obviously stirred the glamour quuen actress to some extent. Because her arms came up as she slapped onto her husband's butt cheeks, urging him on. She was moaning and saying things obscenely that the maid couldn't quite understand.

At one point Manish said "OK, she's close now." And saying so, he sunk his head down..... fastening his mouth onto one of those thrusting nipples.

Munmun again groaned still in a sleepy way, "OOHHHOWWWWAAAAHHH!" With that she stated thrashing her hips all over. Her head flopped back and forth, her long black hair flailing in the air.

Parveen had so many orgasms before, brought on by her own fingers or vegetables like cucumber, brinjal, carrot etc. So she knew what those felt like. but they never made her do THIS!. It seemed her Didimoni was going WILD.

Finally Munmun sunk back onto the bed, limp.... still in her drowsy state. Her husband stopped sliding his boner in and out and just hung there, supported by his arms.

He breathed heavily with mumbling, "I want to cum..... But it's just going to take too much work."

Manish slowly rolled sideways and Parveen had to scramble out of his way as he landed on his back beside his now snoring wife. His cock was still standing up straight, and it had a shiny, almost greasy kind of look to it now. His hand came up as he started jacking his cock.

"Paru Honey? Could you help out your Dadababu just a little bit more?" Manish asked the maid with pleading eyes.

Parveen was excited at everything that had happened in front of her bulging eyes. It was her second time in which she was able to watch a live fuck show of a celebrity couple which made her extremely horny. She found herself that she was breathing hard too.

"OK Dadababu.... please just tell me," she
said.

"Could you kiss it again? Like you did before?" he said.

Immediately the maid was on her knees right beside his hips, and the stiff rod that so fascinated her was right there in front of her. She leaned over and covered the musky pussy-juice coated knob with her mouth, sucking hard.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuck," moaned Munmun's husband with closed eyes. "Sweetie, you're a natural born cock-sucker,"

Parveen was pleased hearing the complement from her employer Dadababu as she worked on the head of his cock. She knew that some women slid their mouths up and down on a man's penis, like she witnessed her Didimoni doing before. But in this case, she liked playing with the tip more. So that's what she did.

Manish tensed under her as he mumbled, "Paru honey, I'm going to cum now. You need to take your mouth off now honey, or my stuff will get in your mouth."

Parveen obediently lifted her head and instinctively jacked on his cock with her hand. That little hole she liked teasing with her tongue opened up wider and a stream of thick white fluid shot out from it.

The maid jerked her head back.... suddenly noticing that the stream arced up into the air almost as high as her head and then fell back onto his stomach. Almost immediately another stream spurted out as she continued her jacking. This one fell right back on his cock and her hand.

She marveled at how hot the stuff felt on her hand. Acting on some instinct, she didn't know what she had, her head darted back down and she covered the cockhead again as another weaker shot of his semen came out.

It filled her mouth and she swirled it around, tasting it. It had a musky, slightly sweet taste, oddly salty at the same time. She he swallowed it as still some more splashed into her mouth.

"Ohhhh...... dear Paru honey." Manish groaned as two more shots hit in her mouth and he was done.

Parveen leaned back on her heels and smacked her lips. Now both the celebrities were lying there limp..... started snoring lightly. She got a blanket and dbangd it over them. Then she went back to the couch and fell asleep.

In the morning she was awakened by Manish who tilted her, "Morning sweet cheeks" he said, holding out a glass of orange juice to her. She took it and drank it thirstily.

"Um... sweetie? About last night. I don't think it would be a good idea for anybody to find out what we did." Manish said as he felt sorry for previous night's incident.

She looked at him and said, "Well my mother would KILL me if she found out, so I'm sure not gonna tell anybody. But I must agree Dadababu, It was fun, though,"

Manish stared down at her. "Well, we can keep it our little secret and maybe we can have some fun again some time. OK?"

"Great!" she said and jumped up to hug him..... forgetting that moment that she was a mere maid of their house.

Manish too didn't mind as he held the tiny maid tightly..... receiving her sloppy kiss. This time she kissed him on the lips, like he had kissed her the night before. He returned the kiss and she felt him grind his hips into hers.

Next she received a tip of five thousand rupees from her Dadababu..... secretly. With her newly earned money, she went shopping in the afternoon. She looked at lots of things, but couldn't make up her mind what she wanted to get with her first real earned money.

Then she came to the ladies lingerie store. The showcase on the wall had on the exact same panties and bra that her Munmun Didimoni had been wearing that night when she'd learned so much.

The woman behind the counter looked knowingly at the young girl who came in, eyes aglow..... looking everywhere at once. She saw girls like this all the time, just entering the mall with a flush of full sexual maturity. Regardless of what society said, these girls were some baby machines.... waiting to be turned on.

Nature had done it's work to make them capable of bearing children. It was up to her to help these girls become a woman whom the men wanted badly... specially the mature and older men. She smiled at the nice looking girl.

"Hello, dear. Are you wanting to make a boy interested or drive a man crazy, or get yourself knocked up?" The motherly woman at the counter asked her smilingly.

Parveen looked around in awe as she said in a far away voice, "Knocked up, I think".

However after half an hour, Parveen left the mall with her bag. She was very excited about what she had purchased. She couldn't wear it at her home. It would end up in the trash 3X magazines and she'd be grounded by her mother.

But... it wouldn't be a hard task in her employer's house.... within this short span, she was already able to know this open minded couple's attitudes. She packed her secret outfit that she wanted to take and walked out from the mall.

At 6:00 pm, when Manish returned from his office, he gave her a big hug. He let his hands slip down to her tight round bottom and gave her buns a squeeze.

She put her mouth right next to his ear and whispered, "I have something special to show you later tonight when Didimoni is in sleep."

To be continued......
Like Reply
Wonderful...just wonderful...lets see what the night brings to Manish Smile
Like Reply
(13-01-2021, 05:56 AM)satabdi Wrote: I'm going to post a purely fictional saga based on Tollygunge film-society. And doing so if there occur any similarities with the characters or plots, that would be purely coincidental and I haven't any intention to harm anyone. So please mention the Tollygunge actress's names you prefer most and let me know your valuable comments as if I should proceed with this type of fiction or not.....have a nice day, thanks.

Telegram @Ichhedana07
Like Reply
hope you'll find time to post the update this weekend..thanks.
Like Reply
Episode : 50
Munmun and her husband went out in the evening to Supriyadevi's house and had a good time with the veteran actress. However this time no one got drunk and they were both back home by 10:00 at night.

Their maid was there to greet them at the door, like last time, though Munmun didn't remember what had happened. She gave her husband a peck and said "I'm exhausted and feeling sleepy.... heading up to bed. Don't be too late, dear".

As she left the room she turned her head and whispered, "And try to be sober..... since the maid arrives, I notice you always checking her. Control yourself.....and try to remember your position and status. I don't like any type of scandal."

Parveen smiled hearing her Didimoni's caution for her husband. But she didn't notice that the couple were grinning secretly with her at the same time.

As Munmun left the drawing room, Parveen told her Dadababu to wait for some time. He obeyed as he sat down and turned on the TV. A new movie of his wife ( Boidurjya Rahasya ), just released...... going on as he started watching it. Ten minutes later he noticed movement in his peripheral vision. He turned his head and his throat went tight.

There was Parveen, her long black hair brushed to a shining sheen and down around her shoulders. She had on a jacket... too short. It was made with really some thin fabric that was more 'not there' than there. It stopped at her mid-thighs..... too much transparent..... clearly showing what was underneath.

Underneath was a satin lace bra that supported the bottom of the boobs, and
covered nothing. It was deep red. The panties had the same dark red satin around the edges.... everything else was as visible as the thin jacket was.

Through that fabric he could see her light black curly pubes, and two fat pussy lips that had formed a distinct camel toe between the juncture of her legs. On her feet were little slippers of dark black satin with white fluffy feathers on the toes.

Manish chuckled noticing the teen maid's alluring beauty...... his prick bloomed in his pants. She looked FABULOUS..... positively EDIBLE...... as she felt herself excited. He knew what was running through her mind. She was old enough to be sure as to whether she looked good... or stupid. She knew what this outfit was SUPPOSED to do, or having the effect to others.

"You're gorgeous, Paru honey," he said in some hypnotized state.

She beamed and said, "I got it... just for you, Dadababu. Kind of anyway. I mean I can't wear it at our house."

"No doubt about that," he said. "And I want to show YOU something too..... and it's you which creates this."

He stood up. In less than five seconds he had dropped his pants. Tonight he hadn't worn any underwear, just in case he could have a little flirtation with Supriya aunty while she too could have to play with his cock. So when his pants dropped, his cock was proudly jutting out obscenely from his hairy crotch, angled up slightly, ready to party.

"That's how your beauty have the impact upon me." he said calmly.

"I did that?" said the innocent maid, gliding toward him.

She knew she'd done that..... her purpose was complete. She'd made a real man excited, a sophisticated handsome man, a man with a beautiful celeb wife...... she'd given that man a real live boner. She felt like a real woman. She was radiant with happiness.

"You did," he repeated. "YOU are responsible for THIS," with that he grabbed his dick at the base and began wagging it at her obscenely. "And now YOU are responsible for taking care of it."

"Oh goody!" Parveen squealed.

Immediately she came up to him and pushed him backward, onto the couch. She pulled his shoes and pants off..... wading between his hairy thighs. She swooped and started the second blow job of her young
life.

Manish lolled his head back on the couch and enjoyed her actions, knowing that this time she'd probably swallow it all. And she did. After five minutes of her hard sucking, when he warned her of his imminent explosion she just continued her sucking and jacked more forcefully.

"Oh shit..... I'm cumming.....," with a loud groan, he started blasting...... as gobs of gooey cum started splashing inside her mouth.

She swallowed all the sticky cum eagerly until it was all gone in her belly..... except
for twin trickles of white that came from the corners of her mouth and went down her chin. Those he scooped up from her chin with his finger and offered to her. She avidly sucked his finger clean.

"I like the taste of... your cum.... it's yummy," she said happily.

"Well, I imagine I'd like the taste of you too" he said. "Would you let me do that?"

"Me?" she gasped. "You mean you'd put your mouth on my..."

"Pussy," he finished for her. "You bet I would. I'd love to, in fact. It's the same as what you just did for me.... isn't it?"

"I guess so" she said meekly. "It just seems... I don't know... but I'm just your maid..... and '.."

"So what...... you're a beautiful girl and now let me worry about that. I just want you to feel good like you made me feel good."

He then arranged her on the couch and she nervously let him slide the pretty jacket and thin lacy panties off from her hips. She snapped her knees together when he got them off.

With gentle pressure he parted her knees... first a little bit.... then more and more.... until his hands pushed them against the edge of the couch.She was now completely exposed to him. She flamed red.

"I feel so embarrassed" she moaned in unexpected excitement.

"But you look so beautiful in this way," he corrected. "Now let me start from here," he said as he brushed her jacket back.

Quickly he snapped the cutest lacy bra...... thereby exposing her budding tits. He leaned down and sucked her left nipple into his mouth. She gasped in a huge breath of air and let it out slowly as he suckled.

"Ohhhhhhh! Dadababu.... it's so nice.... I can't imagine," the teen maid moaned softly.

He played with the nipple for some time, teasing it with his tongue, nipping it with his teeth..... sucking gently at first and then hard. She began writhing on the couch.

He then put his thumb right at the top of her pussy slit and pressed downward. She gasped as he mashed her hard clit and her hips too bounced up off the couch as he smiled. Next he went back to her other nipple while he kept rubbing and flicking her swelling clitty. She gasped over and over again,

"Oh... oh... ohhh!" She moaned as he kissed his way down her flat stomach toward the prize.

She started moaning to him, "Ohhhhhh... Dadababu, I feel so funny... I don't know... Ohhh... ohhh... what are you going to... OHHH!! AHHHHHHHAAAIEEEEE!"

She jerked suddenly as his mouth reached her pussy and clamped down. She shuddered and he realized that she had been close to cumming just from his nipple attention. He could guess that once her pussy got involved, she'd tumbled over the edge.

He concentrated on her little teen clitty as she bawled and whined her way through an orgasm for which she wasn't prepared for. This was so much stronger than her bath time cums and there was almost no comparison.

Her body felt like it was floating on a cloud and raining out love and happiness.The magical mouth left her pussy and she opened her eyes..... staring up lovingly at her aristocratic employer.

"Ohhh that was so wonderful, Dadababu," she sighed. "Can we do that again, please?"

"I'd love to dear, but doing that, you got me going hard again" he replied.

He then leaned back and she saw his prick... it was rampant again. Now it was only a few inches from her aching pussy. It was gaping open in relaxation after it's shivers and tremors during that fantastic orgasm.

"Are you going to... put it... in me?" she queried, nervous and excited again. It looked huge, even though she knew it fit her little pussy perfectly.

"I'd love to, sweet chicks" he said. "But I don't have anything to protect you. And I don't want to knock you up." He frowned as she giggled.... remembering what the woman in the shopping mall had said.

"Do you think it would be OK for you to... rub me... with your cock?" she said as her hips wiggled. "You know, where you pushed with your thumb?"

Manish knew he shouldn't. But he was having a hard enough time keeping from skewering this delightful girl with his cock as it was. But he knew he'd love the feeling of swabbing the tip of his cock around her pussy.

He fisted it and did just that as she cooed and said how much she loved it. He started jacking as he played. His lust was overflowing as she lay spread out in front of him..... all but naked, open, vulnerable and willing.

He dipped the tip into her tight pussy mouth as she made a happy cooing sound. He pushed very slowly..... stretching her little pussy lips around the bulbous knob of his cock. She gazed...... eyes wide open at her pussy as it was stretched.

"Does that hurt you honey?" he asked.

She shook her head "No", never taking her eyes off what his prick was doing to her pussy.

Manish couldn't resist himself anymore as he pushed harder. The head stretched her more and she took a breath. Then the cock-head popped in and she let a out low moan as she tried to relax her pussy-muscles. Slowly the stress on her stretched pussy lips eased.

"How about now, sweetie?" He asked excitedly as she just gazed at her pussy, now sprouting the shaft of his cock.

"It feels nice," she said in a soft voice as her eyes came up to his. They were
wide... trusting. "And it feels so good.... far better than my boyfriend."

"Is that?" He smiled proudly...... putting a hand on her abdomen and said, "Now try to clench the muscles under my hand"

He could feel her pussy move around his cock head and it made his balls tingle.
"That's the ones. Now, baby, try to relax them."

He dropped his thumb to her clit and massaged it very slowly and gently. He felt the pressure ease a little on his cock tip.

"Good, baby. Try it again. Tighten them up as much as you can, and then let them relax as much as you can. Soon you will feel the difference of enjoyment that you got from your novice boyfriend."

He felt her go tight around his cock
head..... very tight. But within seconds the pressure was almost vanished. He leaned forward..... supporting his weight on his arms and kissed her lovingly. As his tongue entered her mouth, he pushed his cock further into her super tight pussy. He felt her tighten up immediately and broke the kiss.

"You have to keep those muscles loose, baby" he said as he licked her small thin lips. "I don't want to hurt you."

She was panting, "It... doesn't..... hurt... exactly. Could you keep rubbing me please?"

"Yes sweetie, do you use tampons?" he asked.

She nodded her head and went through two cycles of tightening and relaxing. If he wasn't careful she was going to milk him off. He could realize that her boyfriend had already broken her cherry as he leaned in again and thrust more powerfully.

This time he sucked in a nipple as she moaned and he felt her relax her new found pussy-muscles. He pushed harder and got another third of his cock in her before she tensed up again. He lifted up his upper portion so that she could see where they were joined.

"You're doing so good, sweetie" he praised her. "You're doing it perfectly. Do you want me to go the rest of the way in?"

She stared at the thing sticking in her pussy and he could barely hear her voice as she said. "Yes... Dadababu, please?"

"OK, Paru darling," he said lovingly.

She felt herself a lover of renowned personality...... hearing the sweet term 'darling'. She looked at his face with a heavenly smile and said, "I love you so much, Dadababu,".

He replied, "I too baby, but remember, we must keep this secret, OK?" He cautioned the maid and continued, "Now I'm going to move it around in you a little bit. I think it will feel good for you, but you tell me if it doesn't?"

She nodded positively, still looking in his eyes. He pulled it out except for the head and slid that much back in. Her eyes widened. He did it again and she gasped.

"Does it hurt baby?" he asked.... as she shook her head violently back and forth and panted

"No... no... no." She reiterated.... feeling the unmistakable excitement in her loins.

So he kept doing that, each time pushing it a little bit further in. Her pussy-muscles were moving around constantly now, and he thought she might not be able to control her passion any more.

So he leaned down to kiss her and shoved it all the way in. She groaned in his mouth and her whole body went tense.... including the pussy. He bored in, not relenting, and rolled his hips in a circle to mash her clit. He broke the kiss and rolled his hips again and again...... burrowing the tip of his cock into her cervix.

"Ohhhhhh... Dadababu.... I... I'mmmmm.... cuuummmmmiiiiiinnnnnggg..." with a loud shriek she exploded.

With that warning, she drew in a huge breath and wailed as her hips began a spasmodic jerking..... up and down. Her sounds were a garbled mix of attempts to speak as a raw emotion was pouring out.

Her eyes bulged and her mouth opened wide. She couldn't breathe as the sensations in her young pussy overcame her brain. She just froze in an arched position. Her pussy tried to arch even further onto her Dadababu's cock that was giving her such pleasure.

Then the orgasm crashed over her and she relaxed. Her whole body vibrated as she shook..... cried...... laughed..... all at the same time. Her pussy muscles rippled over and over again and he felt the cum being pulled out from his balls as if by a vacuum cleaner.

"Ohhhhhhh my sweet baby darling," he groaned. "Gotta pull out baby... gotta pull out NOW!"

He grunted again and again as he tried to drag it out of her. But her hands slapped to his ass cheeks with a stinging CRACK to prevent him doing so. And her legs came up as they wrapped around his waist with a vise like grip.

"NOOOO......... fill my pussy with your hot cum..... I want to feel it!" she grunted.

Her lips sought his and she kissed him hungrily as he continued to get his dangerous prick out of her vulnerable clutching pussy. He came up on his knees and drug her butt off the bed with him. He'd succeeded in getting about half of it out of her.

"NO..... no..... Dadababu..... fill my pussy with your hot spunk..... I want it splashing in there..... make me pregnant with your sophisticated spunk!" she grunted again as her hands went around his neck.

There wasn't anything he could do as his sigh off, "Ohhhhhhhhh my Paru honey,"

It was the sound of surrender as his cock bulged and spat a huge glob of thick seed into the mouth of her womb. His own instinct caused him to plunge back in with a violent thrust as the cockhead suddenly plunged in her womb. And with that the second..... third.... fourth..... fifth..... and so on spasms of his cock started. Naturally they sent more streams of silvery pudding inside her hungry womb.

He knew they were getting inside her baby chamber. But he wasn't worry about that because he couldn't be able to fertilize this cute baby girl. Yes, over the last six months the Sen couple was trying their best to achieve their parenthood status..... but failed for the low sperm quality of Manish.

Anyway, he felt that till then Parveen's pussy was sucking him dry..... begging for every drop of his frothing spunk. He groaned and gave it to her.
______ ______ _______ _______ ______ _____

For the next two days Prankrisno worked with the same vigor as Parveen. But neither she mentioned about her new found sexual adventure with her Dadababu to Prankrisno nor she commented on Prankrisno's little stunt. However she did make more small talk with him.

He realized that he and Parveen had a lot in common. She liked the same music as him and the same movies. He felt like a giant next to her. He being 6' with75 Kgs while she looked just 14 with only 40 Kgs in weight.

She had now long jet black hair with big brown eyes and a sweet, happy laugh. They stayed in the same servants quarter during daytime when they took some rest after usual work. That particular day when they were busy in the kitchen for preparing the food, Munmun returned from her shooting schedule...... pulling up her car in the parking lot. He noticed that as his heart beat loudly in his ears and Parveen too focused her gaze outside.

"Are you ready to make another special toast for our Didimoni?" Parveen asked with a wicked grin.

His mouth was dry, but he nodded excitedly as 'Yes'.

Parveen then said, "Good, I'm going to see her what she needs, but don't start without me, today I want to help you preparing her special food."

He nervously nodded again and headed into the kitchen. A minute later Parveen rushed to his side and said, "She wants the same special toast again. Get your cock out...... quick."

He paused for a moment, then fumbled with his Bermuda's fly in trembling fingers.

"Here let me help you," Parveen said briefly as he tried to stop her.

She smiled up at him, "It's okay Kestoda,
I've already had a good look at it that day.... so don't feel shy."

With that she pulled down the chain of his Bermuda..... pushing her small hand inside the Bermuda through the open fly. Quickly she grabbed his already hardened and pulled it out of his Bermuda. She then started to rub him..... stroking the hot shaft of his long cock. Next she held one of the slices just below his throbbing purple head.

"Not too loud," she cautioned him.

He grunted hoarsely and within minutes, he started spraying his sticky semen all over the slice. Parveen watched in amazement as each whitish blast covered more of the slice"s surface. She used her middle finger to spread it evenly, then smiled at him as she licked her cum stained finger clean.

As soon as he was finished cumming, he quickly pushed his still hard cock back into his Bermuda. He then expected her to just complete the task, but she had her own twist to add. He then watched her as she lifted her small white skirt suddenly.

She said, "Hold the slice just below my pussy."

He did so, amazed firstly that she wasn't wearing any panties and secondly that her pussy was so smooth and hairless..... having been shaved completely clean. She reached up and spread her compact outer cunt lips, then pushed her small fingers into her hole and fished around inside her pussy.

The seconds ticked by..... felt himself worry and excited both as he started to look around...... hoping their Didimoni wouldn't come in the kitchen and see what Parveen was doing. Few seconds later, Parveen started to pull out several pickles and some slices of sweet onion from the respective jars. He was marveled at what he witnessed.

Meanwhile Parveen started preparing the meal for their Didimoni as she noticed her get out of the car. With swift movements, she filled her cunt with these foods. Each pickle and slice of onion now glistened with her cunt juices. She was now dripping wet and even some of this wetness flowed out of her pussy...... drenching the semen stained toast. They quickly finished the toast and Parveen served it to their Didimoni with a big smile on her face.

"Didimoni, now enjoy your special toast," she said.

Munmun, in true supreme bitch fashion, looked at the toast smilingly and started to eat the toast. Both the Odisan Cook and the maid watched in great astonishment to their celeb Didimoni as she was eating it enthusiastically.

The toast had become so soaked with their combination of genital juices. It appeared that it was going to fall apart. But Munmun didn't seem to notice that..... eating her toast obliviously while reading a film-magazine. She also wasn't aware of how greasy her lips and chin were getting.

"Look at all the sauce that's dripped onto her face," Prankrisno said to Parveen..... lowering his voice.

Parveen giggled, "Kestoda, today I didn't put any sauce on her toast. All that white stuff is your cum."

"Oh fuck! She may notice for sure." Prankrisno looked in a puzzled way to their Didimoni-Employer.

"I doubt it..... cause, I know she loves to suck a cock. I'm sure she would be able to guess the mixed taste of your semen and my pussy-juices." She then winked at him. "But look at her...... still now she doesn't question what she's eating."

Parveen's assumption was right. It seemed Munmun didn't notice that her toast was smothered in with her Odisan Cook's semen. Even it was obvious that she didn't notice the flavor of her maid's vaginal secretions on the pickles and onions. At last when she left the dining hall high-fived, the two service providers then returned to their jobs.

When Prankrisno's job was over that day, he found Parveen waiting for him in the servants' quarter.

"That was a lot of fun," she grinned.

"It sure was," he said, his cock getting hard again thinking about the kinky act, they just had made. The vision of Parveen pulling the pickles and onion slices out of her wet cunt, still fresh in his mind.

As he looked at her lovingly, he asked, "That was so hot..... you having those pickle and onion slices in your pussy. How did you know our Didimoni would like that ?"

"I didn't, but from my past experience about our Didimoni, I guess she would." Parveen replied. She then told him about the incident of Sen Couple's hot sex she had witnessed during her first time appearance in this house as a maid.

"That's so neat." He said before pausing, then added. "Would you be ready for this tomorrow?"

"No, I've to stay with my mother."

"Too bad..... I think it would be waste," he said.

"Who said it would go to waste?"

Prankrisno looked at her blankly as she smiled at him. "I decide to make a special toast for myself."

He nearly choked hearing her kinky planning. At last, she asked him if he wanted to come in her room. She said that their Didimoni wouldn't disturb them for several hours, as she was taking a nap.

Being safe, he followed her into her room as she lead him straight to her bed. Again he felt nervous, but this time it was anticipation of getting another look at her hairless pussy.

She then kissed him, and she lay down on her bed....."I want you to fuck me, Kestoda."

Hearing that Prankrisno's big cock lurched into his Bermuda. She reached over and unzipped him and quickly inserting her hand in his Bermuda, she pulled it free. A moment later she had his cock in her mouth.

As she licked and sucked on him, she herself worked on her Kameez to open it, exposing her tiny braless tits. Her small brown nipples were already as erect as his cock.

Prankrisno wasn't idle either as he pulled off his shirt and then pushed his Bermuda down off his hips. Meanwhile loosening the knot of her Salwar, Parveen pulled it off, all the while sucking on the shaft of his cock.

At last, she let his cock fall free from her mouth and said, "Do you want me to suck you off first or do you want to fuck me now?"

"I want to fuck you first," he gasped..... unable to control his rapidly increasing lust.

Parveen spread her legs wide. Her narrow slit barely parting. He again marveled at the awesome sight of seeing her sweet bald cunt and the thin crease of flesh that separated her inner and outer labia.

He lowered himself down on top of her, then pressed his big, fat cock-head into her fuck lips. Looking down between her legs, he thought that he couldn't fit inside her properly..... she was so small, and had to be way too tight for his big member.

"Will I fit?" he said softly.

"I'll make you fit," she said back, pushing her hips up and rubbing her thin cunt lips across his swelling cock head.

He then pushed down as she pushed up. Slowly her pussy lips parted and he started to push his cock in. Very slowly, his cock plunged forward, as her silky lubrication soaked into his skin.

The bit of friction he felt at first disappeared, and finally his cock pushed through her opening and deep into her pink tunnel. She gasped and moaned as his big cock assaulted her cunt hole.

She was supper tight, the tightest pussy he had ever had. He wondered how she could even have pushed some pickles up inside herself. His mind then flashed back to seeing her digging around inside her box with her fingers to get them out.

Now he understood why it took so long. The tightness of her cunt rapped so tightly around his cock caused him to loss control far sooner than he wanted. Yes he couldn't check himself too long..... within two minutes, he exploded in her. Drenching her close-fitting pink walls with his hot, sticky cum.

"Sorry," he said. "I wanted to last longer, it's just that your pussy is so tight."

"That's okay Kestoda..... you could do that next time."

Parveen then kissed him deeply and rocked her hips forward, still fucking his hard cock. He could feel all his gooey cum sliding around inside her.

"Stay in me Kestoda, while I cum on your cock." She said as she reached down between her legs and started to rub her clit. Few seconds later it triggered her own orgasm.

Prankrisno felt her cunt muscles clench and unclench around the shaft of his cock and he had a short mini orgasm with her. Both of them were moaning loudly as the sounds of them fucking filled the small room.

When he pulled free of her pussy, Parveen brought her mouth to his cum smeared cock and sucked him clean. They stayed on her bed..... caressing and talking for over an hour. He finger fucked her to a second orgasm, as she had sucked him off once..... taking his big load in her mouth and swallowing it all.

After that they got dressed as Prankrisno decided to finish his remaining job. He kissed her good bye and headed to the garage to wash the car. He couldn't wait to see her again as he felt a emotional bond for her..... first time in his life..... yes, it was pure love.

Yes, he felt that he couldn't live without her.

He wasn't able to get much sleep that night. All he could think about was Parveen and how kinky and hot she was. He would never had guessed in a million years that someone so sweet and innocent looking could be such a slut. A sharp contrast to his Munmun Didimoni, who dressed like a slut, but most likely had never even put out.

Next day, when he arrived at kitchen to work, Parveen was waiting for him there. She kissed him, then took him by the hand and pulled him into the adjacent bathroom. Before that she looked outside and checked quickly so that no one was around.

She locked the bathroom door, pulled his Bermuda down then lifted her small skirt. Again she wasn't wearing any panties. She jumped up and rapped her legs around his waist, then lowered her dripping snatch down onto the head of his big hardened cock.

He pushed his cock into the mouth of her tight, wet pussy. He had to push hard, forcing himself into her. As he did she let most of her weight down onto his cock. He was sure most of her 40 Kgs body were now being held up by his cock alone.

He fucked her hard and fast..... standing on the bathroom as Parveen was hanging from his neck. She encircled his neck with her hands and held his slim waist with her legs tightly as she tried to match his continuous thrust. She was moaning loudly and her tiny tits were smashed onto his hard chest..... swelling from her arousal. They fucked in the bathroom madly in that standing position for several minutes as Parveen worked harder at getting him to cum in her.

"Fill me up Kestoda...... make me pregnant..... I want to be a mother of your child. I need you to cum in me, hurry." She groaned loudly and that's all he needed to hear. He grunted and his cock wildly sprayed up gallons of hot lava inside her, flooding her fertile cunt with his thick baby-batter cum.

Few minutes later Parveen climbed off from his big cock and said, "Like our Didimoni, I too love sucking cock and eating the cum." She then licked him clean and said, "I can't wait to suck you off again. I want to swallow your tasty cream."

Prankrisno grinned. He couldn't wait for the next time. Together then they headed into the kitchen and got to work. As luck would have it, Munmun was just entered in the kitchen and in the process of ordering her favorite toast.

Parveen made sure she was going to fix their Didimoni's meal again. She grabbed two pieces of sliced bread and stood in front of Prankrisno and handed it to him.

He said, "Sorry Paru, you know I can't produce right now."

Parveen smiled at him, "I know Kestoda, but I can."

She then lifted her skirt, reached between her legs and pulled her thin pussy-lips apart and said, "Hold it here,"

She pointed to a spot directly under her fuck hole as he held the slices under her cunt. She then put her right leg over a wooden chair and pulled her cunt-lips wide apart. Insanity a creamy discharge formed at the mouth of her cunt, then started to drip onto the slices.

The slimy mixture of semen and pussy-juices soaked the slices. As he had squirted a great deal of cum into her pussy, so it took awhile for her cunt to drain it fully. Long stings of mixed cream dripped from her fuck-hole onto the slice's surface. Once her cunt had emptied enough, they quickly finished the toast off as she rushed towards Munmun with it.

She was sitting on a chair in the dining room and took the toast from her saying, "Thanks for preparing my favorite meal."

Parveen smiled back, "Thanks Didimoni.... now enjoy," was her only reply.

Again Prankrisno and Parveen watched the show...... enjoying the sight of their Didimoni eating the cum soaked toast. Only this time Munmun paused for a second after the first bite. She lifted the top slice off the joint toast, then took the mixture off from the lower part of the toast. She looked at it for a second, then brought it to her nose and sniffed.

Prankrisno and Parveen, both held their breath in sheer excitement as Munmun again handed sniffed it and smiled mischievously. She then took a bite of the bun happily and savored the new taste of the toast with great delight. She got up and marched right up to where Prankrisno and Parveen were standing.

"Can I help you, Didimoni?" Parveen said calmly.

"Yes, I want more of the sauce that you put on my toast today..... it's so delicious."

"I'm sorry Didimoni, I don't know what you're talking about."

Munmun put her hands on her hips and said politely, "I'm not taking no for an excuse. I know Kesto very well and he could make me special food with new flavors. Next time I want it for Rinadi ( Nickname of Aparna Sen ) too."

Parveen smiled, "I'm sorry, but we're all out of that special sauce at this moment. But I will be sure we would get more for you both tomorrow."

"But remember, you both can expect to be fired if you don't have it for me and Rinadi."

Parveen glanced back at Prankrisno and replied, "Don't worry Didimoni, we'll make sure so that you have lots of that creamy sauce for you and Aparna Memshab."

Wordlessly Munmun marched away.

Parveen hugged Prankrisno laughingly, looking up into his eyes, "I hope, now you are going to like fucking me all evening and most of the day. We'll need a lot of our mixed cream daily if we don't want ourselves to get fired."

His cock pulsed in his Bermuda..... insanity forming a tent..... at hearing those words. Thanks to their Didimoni's obsession of their mixed juices. He realized that he would have to propose to Parveen for marrying him. After that he was going to get more fucking than he ever thought possible and provide their Didimoni sufficient amount of her special cream.

To be continued.....
Like Reply
Wonderful sir...waiting...hope the next sexy installment will come soon. Thank you.
Like Reply
(13-08-2023, 07:58 PM)Class123 Wrote: Wonderful sir...waiting...hope the next sexy installment will come soon. Thank you.

Thanks.... coming tomorrow evening with next episode.... but sometimes I feel depressed not seeing comments other than you.
Like Reply
(16-08-2023, 12:09 AM)satabdi Wrote: Thanks.... coming tomorrow evening with next episode.... but sometimes I feel depressed not seeing comments other than you.

Thank you so much. Will look forward to it..
I think there are many silent readers who enjoy your story but dont comment. Though I agree..that comments generally help and motivate the writers..
Thanks once again and look forward to the update tomorrow.
Like Reply
My other suggestion is try to post this story in the forum where you have written Sophisticated Bengalee Family story. Am sure you will get much more responses there as well. Just my thought. Think over it 0nce..thanks.
Like Reply
Episode : 51
Parveen had to take leave for a week to look after her ailing mother and Prankrisno was worried about for not providing the special sauce to his Didimoni. So he talked with Parveen about that matter through telephone in which she assured him not to be tensed as she shared her plan.

Next morning, Munmun was arranging her clothes in her bedroom while Prankrisno was helping her to do so. Suddenly he noticed her Dupatta had slid off from her chest and her deep cleavage was on full display for him. As she was bending to pick up some clothes, her braless pendulous boobs were in his lustful view. They were swaying left and right slowly in her loosened Maxi and he got an instant hard-on.

With some hesitation, he peered into her deep cleavage for a while..... enjoying the beautiful show. But very soon she left for the drawing room, and he went into the bathroom to jerk himself off. He started visualizing her swinging milk-white boobs as he was jerking.

And within minutes, he shot a huge amount of his thick cum-load which he collected in his right palm. Quickly he went to the kitchen and kept it in a small plastic jar so that he could utilize it in future.

As Parveen wasn't there his mind now was always filled with his hot Didimoni. Once he thought if it was possible to watch her taking a bath in nude. With that he checked out if it was possible to look through the bathroom ventilator.

The trouble was, normally she took her bath in dawn before her morning Puja session. Otherwise she would take that in the afternoon when she returned from her shooting. As it was with some daylight, it would be too risky to stand outside the building and peep through the bathroom ventilator.

Then one day they both had been to the market in the evening and came back late at 7:00 pm. She was really tired and soaked in sweat as the A/C of the car wasn't functioning well. She was going to take a bath and after that, she would rehearse sometime for her latest movie. It was just what the Odisan Cook has been waiting for the last two days.

That's when, he heard the water running in her bathroom as he waited outside restlessly about five minutes more. His cock was already hard as he was thinking that he might get to see her naked in the shower that day. Silently, he went outside.... and noticing no one from neighboring quarters, he made his way to the bathroom ventilator. His excitement grew in perverse anticipation as his cock was struggling to come out from his Bermuda.

Realizing that, no one could have been able to notice him in the semi-darkness, he peeped through the ventilator and saw her nude under the shower. Wow! look at those nice boobs.... yes, they're perky with stiff brown nipples on it..... glistening with the running water.

Quickly his gaze moved downwards and became fixed on her most precious thing...... her heavenly pussy. It looked she had trimmed her pussy-hairs very recently. Quickly he pulled out his rock hard cock from the Bermuda's fly and began to masturbate.... peeping on the super hot Bengalee dream-queen actress.

He saw her one hand moving onto her pussy as she began to rub it slowly. Her hand moved gently up and down on her slit. At the same time she began to stroke her boobs with her other hand.... pinching her hard nipples

Oh God! The fantasy-queen of numerous bengali film lover was masturbating. He doesn't think his cock has ever been as hard as this. She was rubbing herself with the two fingers of her right hand near the top of her clit. He couldn’t hold back any more and let his cum shoot out..... but without wasting it, once again he collected that in his hand.

Instantly he went to kitchen and kept that in the previous jar. Within minutes he came back..... however taking the semen container with him and resumed his previous position. He didn’t want to miss the watching of his favorite actress Didimoni's masturbation. He still had his cock in his right hand which wasn't as hard as a few minutes ago, but was still stiff. He once again began to stroke it and felt it getting hard again.

Fuck! this was more than he had ever imagined in his wildest fantasies. He noticed she had her head back in ecstasy and her eyes were closed, as she kept rubbing her pussy. She leaned back slightly as she was rubbing her clit a lot faster now.

Her mouth was open. Her ass was bucking as she made herself cum with a stifled grunt..... and hearing that erotic groan, he shot another load of cum..... aiming his spurting in the semen container.

That view was enough to keep him jerking for the next few days.... and each time, he put his cum in that container which he kept in the fridge. So whenever Munmun demanded her special toast, he didn't have a problem to supply the semen soaking toast to her.

He just couldn’t get the masturbating picture of his favorite heroine out of his mind and his cock went hard every time he thought about that. He always wanted to peep on his sexy Didimoni, but now she had her bath in the early morning only.

He was getting frustrated unable to watch her nude bath but one evening, his luck favored him. He noticed her Didimoni returned from Aparna Memsaab's house and quickly moved to the bathroom for some refreshments. He knew there are no neighbors who could notice him in the semi darkness while he would look through the bathroom ventilator from outside the building.

Munmun was already in the bathroom for over five minutes...... the thought of her lying there and playing with herself just urged the Odisan Cook on to have a look. Quickly he occupied his previous position as his cock started to throb in his Bermuda in anticipation.

He peered into the bathroom and could see her bathing..... she was rubbing her pussy like before. He pulled his stiff cock out of his Bermuda and began jerking himself. That's when he guessed that every so often his Didimoni looked up towards the ventilator.....

However he wasn't sure whether she had noticed him there or not. He thought at last that she might not able to notice him standing there. Being sure, he started jerking his hard-on again and released his cum in his hands.

After ten minutes, her bath was completed and as soon as he saw her putting the towel around her nude body, he came back to the kitchen for his next job..... i.e. to preserve his semen and preparing the dinner next.

By the time Munmun came back into her room, his preparation of supper was in midway. He noticed that his Didimoni now covered herself with a Maxi. But in his mind's eye, he saw her as if she was naked..... and his eyes wandered about from her pussy region to her boobs.

Wow! that's when he noticed that she wasn’t wearing a bra underneath her Maxi-gown. Her nipples were hard and were poking through the thin material of her Maxi. He looked at them shamelessly and felt his cock stirring again in his Bermuda. Suddenly he realized that his Didimoni was watching his every movement and he looked away quickly.... blushing nervously.

“Are you alright Kesto?” She asked giving him a smile.

“Ye.....yessss.... Didi.... Didimoni, why are you asking?” with a bubbling, he tried to answer.

“I see you very uncomfortable.” with a wicked grin she said as she sat down on a nearby chair opposite him.

Noticing his Didimoni wasn't mad for his boldness, he once again looked at her chest shamelessly. She again caught him out a few times and always just gave him a smile..... each time he blushed even more.

Why were her nipples so hard? He had never noticed that on her before. She was sitting cross-legged on the chair opposite him while watching him intently. The hem of her Maxi was at her knees level.... revealing her long smooth legs.

From where he was cooking, he could see a long way up her short size Maxi and he was sure she had any panties on. This made the horny Cook even more curious as he kept on looking up inside her nighty.

Just then she moved her legs a little more apart as the light was filtering through her thin Maxi. He could now see that she really wasn’t wearing any panties..... his eyes bulged in excitement as he looked straight at her naked pussy.

His cock jumped in his loosened Bermuda and naturally it had made a tent. He made a couple of feeble attempts to adjust his erect cock inside his Bermuda, but it was of no use. It was too late now anyway.

She looked over and said, “Looks like you’re very uncomfortable today, is everything OK?”

He saw her looking at his crotch region which had already made a large tent, but she continued her speaking. Naturally, he was blushing more as she was still looking at his crotch.

“I think you got this by peeping in my bathroom while I bathed. But don’t be embarrassed, I know boys of your age get easily distracted seeing a naked woman, isn’t it Kesto?”

“Ohh no. Didimoni, it's just that……” Once again he started blushing..... he knew he was caught red-handed by his Mistress as he fumbled for suitable words.

So, she had caught him watching on her through the bathroom ventilator? As this was going through his mind, he realized that his cock was at it's peak.

“Noo, no Didimoni, it was nothing.”

“Well well…. nothing..... but your tool isn't supporting your statement...... got aroused like that. It must be very uncomfortable for you to have it so constrained inside when it’s so hard.” she said smilingly..... indicating at his tent.

Each time she glanced at his crotch as she continued her speaking and that gave him even more reason to feel excited. Just then she leaned back in the chair and her knee-length short-sized Maxi went up with her. It stopped short just where her pussy began.

Her legs were now more apart than before and Prankrisno now could see her pink pussy lips clearly. They were glistening in the light filtering through her Maxi. He tried once more to adjust his stiff cock to one side. But it was way too stiff and it felt that he would break it by trying so.

Munmun noticed him trying to move his cock around in his Bermuda. Still, in her reclined position, she said “Kesto, do you want me to help you with that erection you've got because of me? Come over to your Didimoni and let me take care of it.”

Prankrisno couldn’t believe what his favorite actress Didimoni had just said. He could see her reached down and lifted her Maxi slowly.... up even higher...... teasing him in a slow-poisoning way. He now had her wet looking pussy in his full view. The glamour queen actress was seducing her Odisan Cook..... revealing her highly aristocratic pussy to him..... very slowly.

His cock jerked as his balls were starting to hurt from all this teasing. He badly wanted to touch that wet pussy, feel that wetness on his fingers. He wished he could go to his room and jerk off. He could have do anything to relieve the pain in his cock and balls. But if he went to his room, she’d certainly know that he would be jerking himself.

“My, my. Don’t you want your Didimoni to see your meaty rod? Come over here Kesto and let me see how big you are?”

Prankrisno got up like a zombie as he pulled down the chain of his Bermuda's fly. His massive hard-on sprang out from the open fly. As he walked towards her, his long cock was sticking straight out horizontally from his Bermuda's slit. His eyes were glued on her glistening pussy and her tits which were inviting him to suck them. A thousand thoughts went through his head in that short walk.

He cautioned himself as he was crossing the line that a mere low level servant should never cross. But the natural instinct pushed him forward as he moved towards her hypnotically..... taking that last step towards her.

As he reached in front of her, she took hold his waist and slipped his Bermuda down... exposing his raging hard-on fully before her astonishing view. He had his eyes closed and felt a soft hand being placed on his cock as he stood naked in front of the famous actress.

She let her hand slide lightly along the full length of his throbbing cock and back again.

“I had seen your tool earlier when you were stroking your cock while sniffing my messy panties. Oh..... You're such a pervert. But I must agree I'm impressed..... boy! What a size! Parveen must be lucky to have such a weapon..... I feel very jealous about her.”

Munmun stared at his giant cock for few seconds..... it was uncircumcised and now rockhard. Below that was his huge pendulous hairy testicles and inside that there were two balls..... they were large as golf balls.

His cock twitched as her left hand grasp the base of his cock and at the same time, her right hand palmed his balls. She lifted his cock and kissed the crown of his cock.... tongueing the slit in the head. Then she took the crown into her mouth and ran her tongue around the ridge of his crown. He moaned as his cock started swelling and she could taste his precum.

The cock stretched her mouth as she took three inches in while she jacked him with her left hand. She could feel his balls pulsing in her right hand. As she took two more inches in, she started to gag and backed off.

She tried to reminisce her blow-job technique with others as she started applying..... quickly took five inches in. She lapped the under side of his cock with her tongue and sucking the hard rod.... with her lips tightly around his shaft. He was leaking precum like crazy.... now grunting and moaning loudly. He tasted musky and salty as she was relishing the taste.

Munmun then took her left hand off from the base of his shaft.... reaching around to his ass-cheeks and squeezed them. At the same time her mouth was bobbing up down on five inches of his cock while milking his balls.

She could feel her pussy so wet that it had to be dripping on the chair. She could feel his heart beating thru his cock as it pulsed.... he was now really growling and moaning.

She then forced his cock into her throat as her left hand pulled his ass toward her. His cock filled her throat so tightly each time she made a swallowing motion of it. Her right hand was still squeezing and milking all of his cum from his balls.

Her gullet was gripping and releasing his cock like it was jacking him off. And the Odisan Cook was in heaven as she did that, because his dream-queen was going to fulfill his fantasy at last.

“Look at me Kesto.” Munmun said.... quickly removing her mouth from the engulfing cock.

Prankrisno opened his eyes and looked at her sheepishly and embarrassed as she asked him, “I like to suck this type of monster cock..... can I suck your cock and taste a young man’s cream, Kesto?”

Damn.... Damn….. the beauty queen of Bengali film was asking a Cook's permission to suck his cock.... to drink his semen. He laughed..... he had already fed her that without her knowledge.... but now he was going to feed her that directly from the source. He looked at her eyes and saw a blissful hunger with utmost desperation.

He simply nodded in a big 'Yes' as he saw his Didimoni still holding his cock in her right hand. He came forward... closer to his Didimoni as his cockhead touched the ruby lips of her open mouth.

He couldn’t believe this was happening. The great Bengalee actress held her Odisan Cook's hard-on at the base and pulled the foreskin back to reveal the purple cockhead. Pulling out her tongue, she licked the pre-cum from the tip quickly. “Hmm, it’s salty but tasty. Will you give your hungry Didimoni your tasty milk, Kesto?”

As he nodded, she took the cockhead into her mouth and started sucking it like a lollipop. Her left hand was still holding at the base of the cock. He felt her other hand on his strong ass as it was moving between his ass-crack.

He looked down at Munmun and saw her boobs swaying inside her Maxi. She was sitting on the wooden chair.... spreading her legs slightly. Although her Maxi had bundled up at her crotch, from this top angle, he couldn’t see her womanhood..... her pussy.

However he could see her bend forward and took another two inches of his cock in her mouth. She was slowly sucking it, moistening the whole cock with her saliva. The top of her Maxi was opened, and he could see her naked boobs jiggling. It made his cock hardened more. He saw her struggling to devour his cock more. Looks like she was determined to take full of his ten inches cock inside her mouth.

Her cheeks were sucked in, and she was engrossed in sucking the cock. He couldn’t control himself. So he brought his hands down, cupped her boobs, and gently pressed them. His long-time wish to press his fantasy queen's boobs was now fulfilled. She looked at him with cock still in her mouth and smiling.

She then took her mouth off from his cock said, “What took you so long to grope my boobs, Kesto? I thought you would attack my boobs when I took your cook in my mouth. And why are you holding them on over the Maxi? Feel free and touch them naked. OK, I will help you, my baby.”

Saying that, she removed the top three buttons of the Maxi..... pulling the flaps aside and bared her boobs to her Cook. He stared at the wonderful twin mangoes without blinking his eyes. The wheat-color areolas were large, and nipples were thick and elongated by half an inch.

He had seen them already from far away during her bath, but now he saw them in close. Moreover, it was at his disposal. He could do whatever he wished.

Seeing him just staring at her twin treasures, the Bengalee glamour-queen asked,” Are my bobbies not enough for you? Do you now want to feel my pussy too? Ask for one, and you get two in return."

Prankrisno hit the jackpot today and nodded. Munmun then pulled the hem of her Maxi up further..... baring the pussy fully. Then she took his right hand and placed it to her bare pussy. His fingers sensed that it was already wet.

Next she guided his left hand to her right boob and said, “Now play with my boob. But don’t forget to finger my pussy while I suck your cock. I need to have a nice orgasm before I release your cum. I will use my mouth while you can use your fingers. Anyway, if you are a good boy, I ‘MAY’ let you suck my pussy later.”

Saying that, she took his cock back into her mouth and started sucking again. He felt like he was in heaven. His favourite sex-hungry film-actress was sucking his cock.... surrendering her sophisticated boobs and pussy to him.

He started squeezing her boobs lightly and found them spongy. It was taking different shapes as he pressed it. His thumb was flicking the hard nipple. Meanwhile his right hand was on her pussy-lips..... soaking his fingers with her juices. His fingers parted her pussy-lips, and the middle finger searched for her vaginal opening. After a few attempts, he located her sacred hole, as his middle finger invaded her pussy.

By now, Munmun was seriously sucking his stud Odisan Cook's mammoth dick, taking almost seven inches inside her mouth. Saliva was dripping from the corners of her lips, and the cock was completely moistened.

He was moaning as she was devouring his cock like a professional porn actress as his finger-fucking was intensified. He wanted his cock in her pussy instead of his fingers. He didn’t know if she would allow him to fuck her as he was just a Cook..... like a low class labourer.

In the meantime, his left hand was enjoying the smooth flesh of her both boobs. He was tweaking her hard brown nipples and sometimes pulling those out..... testing their elasticity. He knew he wouldn’t last long the way she was bobbing her mouth up and down on his cock.

Now inserting two fingers inside her pussy, he was tweaking her wet inner walls..... moving both the fingers simultaneously. His fingers sensed a sudden gush of juices oozing out of her pussy. He knew she had her orgasm. She stopped her sucking and closed her eyes..... enjoying the last sensation of her orgasm.

The Odisan Cook was also verge of cumming...... and with loud gasps, he shrieked. “Didiiii.....mooooniiiiii...... I am cummingggggg..... toooooo.......”

His left hand released her boob and went to the back of her head. He tried to push all of his ten inches deep into her mouth and started shooting his cum. He was shooting directly down her throat as she tried to pull her mouth off from his cock.

But he didn’t allow her to do so as he firmly held her shampooed hairy head against his cock. Her mouth was getting choked by the sudden influx of cum. She couldn’t swallow his huge amount of gushing cum, which was dripping from the corners of her mouth.

During his climax, he pushed his fingers deep into her pussy, and to his surprise, she was once again cumming on his invading fingers. After shooting all his cum in his sophisticated Didimoni's mouth, he released the grip on her head.

Munmun quickly took her mouth off from his cock. She then started beating him on his chest with a closed fist. “Rascal..... how dare you...... you're going to choke me.... and you used me like your whore, Kesto,” she hissed in mock anger with a naughty smile on her face.

That's when she could realize the familiar taste of his cum..... instantly all the past incidents regarding the delicious toast flashed in her mind. She smiled, "You naughty pervert..... I think you've fed me this cum earlier with the slices. And I'm sure Parveen too is involved with this."

Prankrisno pulled his hand from her pussy and said, “Sorry Didimoni,” .... and licking his fingers which were coated with her pussy-juices, as he disclosed all, ”Right you're... both of us planned this. And I guess you too enjoyed it, Didimoni."

"Yes, I shouldn't deny that.... but God! Parveen is such a bitch...... I can't expect it from her, she looks so innocent," Munmun said smilingly.

"But Didimoni, I must agree your juice tastes wonderful...... far better than Parveen. And if you don't mind, when can I drink this nectar next time from the source directly?”

Munmun made a face and said, “If I allow you to suck my pussy I don’t know what you will do next?”

“I will lick and suck your gorgeous pussy like a good slave, Didimoni,” Prankrisno begged her.

Munmun smiled...... and wiped her face using her Maxi / Nighty.... then said, “I am now tired, Kesto..... even I have lots of chores to do. I will think about your proposal and let you know my opinion later.”

Showing his still-hard cock, he said, “Didimoni, if you allow me, I will be naked all the time... but please permit me to suck your heavenly pussy.”

“Are you trying to seduce me and make me weak, Kesto? Although your Dadababu isn't home till 9:00 pm, my mother would come any moment, and you can’t stay naked in front of her. Now go take a bath and get dressed,” said the glamour-queen Tolly heroine.

With that, she stood up, buttoned her Maxi and went towards the bathroom. And holding his cock in his hand and slowly jerking it, he said, “But Parveen likes it so much. She never rejects my plea.... to suck her young pussy. And I'm sure, even she wouldn't mind to do that in front of you, Didimoni.”

Munmun then came towards her Odisan Cook..... with her mock anger and wicked grin, she said, ”OK, let's come her..... I want to join with you.... and taste her juices again."

Prankrisno hugged his Didimoni and said, ”I'm tired to jerk for the last two days. Parveen too couldn't come for next week, her mother is suffering from fever till now. From now on I won’t do that..... and if you don't come to my room in the afternoon, I must have to go Parveen's house to take care of me.”

Munmun said.....looking at the clever Cook, "I know you're a big stud who needs his release regularly. And I don't want to waste your huge amount of protien based enriching cream. Yes, I need that badly...... so I will try to satisfy you, baby.”

“I will be waiting for you, Didimoni,” Prankrisno said with a crooked smile as he could realize that at last he was able to trap his dream-queen actress.

To be continued......
Like Reply