Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
Thank you.
We'll consider this volume 1
Small request ,try to give a banger closing before the hiatus,if possible
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(23-07-2023, 12:01 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Dear Readers,

I guess, now I understand why writers stop or abandon their story. 

As time progresses with me spending the days and days on gathering props, building story and writing pages and pages, the more it feels like may be I should spend the time productively on something else, to make money, or to make myself fit, or to just go out and do anything else rather than cooped up with the laptop. The more I spend time on this, the more it is getting monotonous, and I am loosing interest and not finding any motivation. 

Guess, a break might help.

I am not abandoning the story, but in a manner of speaking, taking a sabbatical. Wishing you all good times ahead. 

Happy Life...  Heart

It’s okay brO. You take your time, be free and be happy. Time is precious. Take care brO. 
Thank you for spending your precious time creating this story and sharing it with us so far. At this point I would like to tell you something. This is one of the best stories ever on this forum and you are one of the best writers on this platform. You really have no idea what an amazing story you have created here. But we know. Because your writing skills and creativity made not only a great story but also a lot of fans. You don’t have to tell us, we know you can’t abandon this story in halfway through suddenly. Now you need a break. We understand your side. take it well. But we strongly believe one day you will come back with a fresh mind and take again this story to the next level. I’m damn sure, we will get wonderful updates from you at that time. So we consider this story as just a beginning. The real adventures will come after the break.
I gonna read this story again. And waiting for your return. Once again thank you brO. I’l miss your updates as well as I’ll miss Dhika. 
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
(26-07-2023, 06:35 PM)Herbiee Wrote: It’s okay brO. You take your time, be free and be happy. Time is precious. Take care brO. 
Thank you for spending your precious time creating this story and sharing it with us so far. At this point I would like to tell you something. This is one of the best stories ever on this forum and you are one of the best writers on this platform. You really have no idea what an amazing story you have created here. But we know. Because your writing skills and creativity made not only a great story but also a lot of fans. You don’t have to tell us, we know you can’t abandon this story in halfway through suddenly. Now you need a break. We understand your side. take it well. But we strongly believe one day you will come back with a fresh mind and take again this story to the next level. I’m damn sure, we will get wonderful updates from you at that time. So we consider this story as just a beginning. The real adventures will come after the break.
I gonna read this story again. And waiting for your return. Once again thank you brO. I’l miss your updates as well as I’ll miss Dhika. 

100% Agree with This...
Take Care DEAR Writer...
Waiting for grand Return..
[+] 1 user Likes Explorer@life's post
Like Reply

As time progresses with me spending the days and days on gathering props, building story and writing pages and pages, the more it feels like may be I should spend the time productively on something else, to make money, or to make myself fit, or to just go out and do anything else rather than cooped up with the laptop. The more I spend time on this, the more it is getting monotonous, and I am loosing interest and not finding any motivation. 

I am not abandoning the story, but in a manner of speaking, taking a sabbatical. Wishing you all good times ahead. 

Happy Life...  Heart

enjoy your sabbatical. i will be waiting for your return just like everyone else here.
[+] 1 user Likes dragonslair's post
Like Reply

Happy Life...  Heart

Hello Sir.. yourock we respect your decision.. We know it is really hard to continuously think, imagine and write to story like this..aroung 1 and half year you are giving updates which we really enjoyed.. thanks really hats off to your writing.. Take break and come with bang..In starting of story sir you write "Walk with me to the beginning of your lucid dreams and I hope you enjoy my story" .. Yes sir we really enjoy this story but we are walking with you with lucid dreams which you create for us.. Hope you complete this story..thank you ❤
[+] 1 user Likes Sush44's post
Like Reply
Hello writer I don't know if you had abandoned the story or really took a break but I want to say you have been doing almost unbelievable amazing job by writing at thi level of skill..we love everything you written here in this story.....and wish you counting writing like this countless episodes of this story and making us imagination..... though you done great job I had a suggestion for story just from my point of view that noe I think story has come to a stage where dikha should not feel ashamed of doing anything with one male character either it's Bantu or chotu atleast now one of them should have seen the treasure which was hidden from their eyes till now....and I think now she should feel sexually attracted to one character with whom she wants to enjoy fully but ofcourse couldn't initiate it as it will be wrong according to her character but she will not oppose also of that character wants to have fun with her and she will feel aroused and enjoy that fun ..but if she feels that for any male she will show sign that she is attracted to him and ready to take next level by teasing him more sexually compare to others... I'm not saying that he will fuck her that is upto you whom you want to do first but after reading story I feel that will be any three of them either Raj Bantu or leo as she feel attracted to them sexually and one more suggestions make chotu now more powerful character not just a kiddo stuff make him like man who wants to fuck her badly like he starts flirting like a man now as things are good now and next time when she is with Bantu make her to take steps and take control of situation also give some fucking session with John in between to not make her look like sluts of them... that's what I want say rest is upto you keep doing good as you had done earlier best of luck and we hope you come back with bang and continue giving us pleasure of jerks........
[+] 2 users Like Klauacami's post
Like Reply
Awaiting
Like Reply
Waiting for her to wake up. let her sleep now. We r waiting. . .
[Image: IMG-9876.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
What happened to your announcement:

"Continue the story as soon as possible!"

become?

I think (and mean) that we readers and followers (also fans) have the right to ask periodically, 
or at least occasionally, to remind you of your promise.

I hope you are well and look forward to hearing from you soon...

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Will definitely get update someday
Take care of your mental health bro

More power to you
Come back stronger

With stronger updates

[Image: F0e-W7un-Xw-AASs-Cp.webp]
[+] 1 user Likes Crazy007's post
Like Reply
[Image: mfm_threes-17007.gif]

One day...... ?
[+] 1 user Likes Sharif ladka's post
Like Reply
i will wait
Like Reply
It is a softly abondon
Like Reply
(26-07-2023, 06:35 PM)Herbiee Wrote: It’s okay brO. You take your time, be free and be happy. Time is precious. Take care brO. 

Exciting Adventures, it will be ; )
Like Reply
Dear Readers

Thank you for your positive responses. I haven't abandoned my story. Infact, I have even laid out the road map and fixed the title for the next four part series of Dhika's vacation. 
Work has been going too hectic, and so, I too have planned a vacation in a couple of months (to Bangkok :P), and would start writing once I am back. 
May be I will write and post the first part when I am there. 

See you soon...  Heart
[+] 5 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
Waiting for your update bro
Like Reply
So how time will we expect before we get any update or you could leave some small teaser with time to time to make us guessing
Like Reply
Great news !!
Like Reply
Ho that's will be awesome. We r waiting for d story to continue.
Like Reply