Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
(05-08-2023, 02:08 PM)batman20 Wrote: writer left the story

Then you don't know me till now  Shy  happy

Ok I'll not let you wait anymore.
Here is the update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
1000 Km Journey.

Wowww, Didi, I thought that Sajid Chacha Was the main Villain who made you a shameless slut from a decent housewife. BUt it seems neither Sajid Chacha nor That Abid or that Dara. It may be that Old Watchman, who is responsible for your transformation. But   I think No one has transformed you into a shameless slut. It was you who always wanted to be a shameless slut always. It was your hidden desire. You had all the ingredients and the spices inside you. And these men and Tarun Ji were just some cooks who made various dishes with those ingredients.

Fatema Expressed her thoughts on Purva’s Transformation. 
Purva : What do you mean, Fatema? You mean I am Just a delicious dish for those men?
Fatema : Oops sorry Didi, I didn’t mean that… I mean…. Didi..
Purva : It’s ok Dear. I didn’t mind it. I am taking it as a compliment. Yeh the men are crazy for my body.  They want to eat me in every possible way. So, I am a delicious piece of meat for them. And in this masculine society men think of it as just a piece of meat. It’s bitter but it is a fact. 

But why should boys always have the fun? Huh?
We girls also need fun. So I didn’t let them use me as just a piece of flesh.

I provoke them to become a cook and let them make me or turn me or think of me as a delicious food. Not just a piece of raw meat. And the different men cooked me in different ways and made me a different kind of food.
Fatema : And who is the master chef among those cooks?
Purva : He he, That’s I don’t know…. Actually I always went for Raunchy rough cooks, not for a Delicate High class master chief. So, there is no master chef in my life but many cooks or cock in my life.. Ha ha ha.
Fatema : Ha ha.  But Didi, You didn’t finish telling me what happened after my father in law had left you alone in his second house.
Purva : Now? Have you seen the clock? It’s 4:45 now. We should sleep now. I was telling you that. But your curiosity has changed the topic and I told you my first encounters with the workers. Now let me sleep baba…. I am feeling very tired.
Fatema : Didi, Please. Don’t let this story unfinished. I can not sleep without hearing this. Please Didi, Please.. How long will it take? Half an hour?
Purva : Don’t know. But I had found probably the best cook there in my whole journey of escapade.  A cook who can cook for the masses. 
He made me a bitch for at least 100 or more men. And I had traveled with him more than 500 kilometers on the highway and came back to Jabalpur. Means almost 1000 kilometers, I traveled on a Truck and got fucked my more than 100 of cheap dirty laborers.
You may think I am exaggerating the thing. But yes I did this. 
Fatema : And you are telling me to sleep without listening to this?
No way.  Didi, you have to tell me this right away and right now.
Purva : ufff. Fatema. Please, sleep now.
Fatema : No way. Who told you to tell me the info that you traveled almost 1000 kilometers in a truck? Now I can’t sleep. You have to tell me . It’s a demand from your Sister…
By the way, did you travel naked all the time? I mean….
Purva : Aaah, Most of the time. But I am really feeling tired, Fatema.
Fatema : You wait Didi, I am making coffee for us. And then you can tell me the story.
After Fatema made the coffee, Purva took her to the terrace. Fatema was hesitating but Purva forcefully took her there. She told her, “ If you don’t go to the terrace, then I shall not tell you the story.”

So, they went on the rooftop and sat on two chairs and started sipping their coffee.
Purva started her narration:

Purva : I didn’t know what happened with Hussain ji and what was his mental condition.
I was taking a cup of tea standing naked on the balcony , looking at the passing vehicles on the highway.
But I was feeling very upset for him.
Suddenly the doorbell rang.
I went down and opened the door. I didn’t bother to wear any clothes or cover my nudity. 
I opened the door and was surprised to see Nazir, standing on the doorstep. 
He smiled and said, “ Don’t you want me to come in?”
I smiled and welcomed him inside.
I offered him a cup of tea and biscuits and I again took a cup of tea.
We chatted for a couple of minutes and then he told me that he came here for his father. He said, Abbu wants to talk to you and then called Hussain ji.
He put the phone on speaker.
Husain Ji said, “ Look Purva I am sorry that I left you alone like that. But I had no choice. I know you will understand my situation. Like you I also had many desires with you. I thought we would spend a few days together. But as this is not gonna be possible anymore…..  I don’t want to be your guardian anymore.
So, keeping my own son Nazir as the witness I am giving you freedom. I am giving you Talaq, I am giving you Talaq, I am giving you Talaq.
Fatema : Oh my god!!!!!!!!! He just gave you triple talaq via phone?

Purva : Yes. I broke down crying. I tried to convince him not to do that.. But He told me that he had already repeated the word triple time. So, there is no way to retrieve it. You are now free. And you can choose your next step as you wish. You have four more days. So, you can use my house and stay there. Not only for two days, you can stay there as long as you wish. And as I know your character, I am giving you permission to do anything and bring anyone and enjoy in my house. Don’t worry Purva, I promise I will not mind. And if you need any help just feel free to call me.
ANd you may return to your husband, if you wish. But I’ll suggest that you stay here and enjoy your life to the fullest.
I was crying and telling him to come back. But then Nazir stopped me and he hung up the phone and started consoling me.
He told me how his father is suffering now and you were leaving the house the next day.
I was so sad. Nazir was patting my head and hugging me and rubbing his palm on my naked back and bums.
And slowly I realized that his palms were not roaming on my naked body to console me. His hands were moving to arouse me. 
So, I started protesting him. I said, What are you doing Nazir? Your family is going to break up due to me. And you are trying to have sex with me?
But he was already So horny that I couldn’t stop him. And as you know I am a true slut, I couldn’t control myself for a long.and soon after just a light protest when his erected penis touched my crotch I became loose and I surrendered myself to him.
We were having a great romantic sex just there, standing  in the middle of the room and then we had our orgasm and he took me on his lap and laid me on the bed.
 We were kissing each other and cuddling. 
My hand was on his dick and I was stroking that slowly. Then I slid down on the bed and started blowing his dick and soon it got erected again.
I placed my back towards him and he started spooning my ass hole.

Fatema, Are you getting angry or jealous?
Fatema : Oh no Didi, Please continue. Please tell me what he did after that.
Purva : We had just consecutive sex after the first one and he felt tired. 
He told me that he wanted to take a bath. And I helped him with the soam and the scrubber and in the bathroom, we met again. But that time he was not so strong and he fucked me like that he was fucking for the last time in his life. 
I was taking his ziz for the third time that evening. 
I helped him to take a bath but I didn’t wash myself yet.
His ziz was comingout of my pussy and ass hole and his sweaty and manly smell was coveting my sweaty body and I was wanting to stay with that feeling. 
So I just wiped his body and we came out.
He told me that I shouldn’t think much about Hussain ji. His mother always reacted like this and it was a common thing for her to leave the house for a couple of days and she will come back soon. So, instead of thinking about your family, I should utilize the moment.
I helped him to get dressed and he fondled me for the last time and we kissed each other. Then he left.
But just then he turned back and came near the door. He pulled the bangles out of my hands and told me, now you are a free woman without any man. 
I shivered. Till now I was not fully naked as I used to carry at least one cloth or an ornament or my sandals or my mangalsutra or at least the vermilion on my head .
But as Hussain ji took me to his house, he told me to pull all the ornaments out and erase the vermilion from my head. I had only a few bangles. 
But Nazir took them with him.
And after practicing nudity for so long, I was feeling casual to it. But that sudden thing made me wet again and I started realizing my nudity again.
Anyway after taking the bangles, He left, leaving me all alone in that house.

But my time was not passing. I called the shop owner by the road. His name was….. Ummm… I forgot..
Fatema : Oh leave the name. What’s in the name? You continue.

Purva : I was in a frustrated situation. 
I finally called the shop owner.
Fatema : shop owner? Which shop owner?
Purva : Oh that shop owner by the highway. I took his phone number.
Fatema : Oh, I remember.
Purva : I called him and asked him to come to me. But he said that he couldn’t come to me right then as no one else was in his shop then. He told me that his brother will come to the shop around 10 pm in the night and then he could be free and come.
It was just 7.30 in the evening. I was feeling impatient. 
So I asked him, If I come to your shop?
He gladly said, yes bhabhi ji, please come. It's my pleasure.
I quickly locked the door of the house and just took the phone inside my pussy, wrapping it inside a condom.
Then I looked at the keys.
Where should I keep this? I thought.
Fatema : Why? You could take a bag to keep your belongings.
Purva : Yes I could. But I didn't want to carry anything. But I had to carry the key. So I thought for a second. It was a little awkward but it was making me wet again. I couldn’t resist myself to do that.
Fatema : Uff, what did you do with the key?
Purva : I just inserted that round shaped two and half inch key along with three more keys in different shapes, inside my ass hole and I started walking towards the shop.
Fatema : Wait wait, Didi, you just put that key I mean three keys inside your ass hole? Don’t mind but it was an insane idea.
Purva : Yeah, you may say it was. But just one month before that time, some perverted men had inserted a door knob inside my ass hole and I had to keep that inside my ass hole for a long whole day and night.
I had to travel in a bus with that door knob. And the next day when Tarun came, I showed him that door knob and told him that it was in my ass from the previous day. And then he helped me to take it out from my ass. Now tell me which was insane?
Fatema : Oh I don’t know. You please continue. I shall not comment anymore.
Purva : Hehe. The keys were attached with a big ring at the end of it . I felt a little difficulty inserting the ring inside my ass hole but that was not the ending. There was a chain dangling from the ring and a small replica of a ship anchor was attached to the chain.
I let the anchor dangle from the chain outside my ass crack and headed towards the shop.

I waited for the traffic to reduce and then crossed the road. 
As it was dark outside, I had no problem walking naked by the highway and no one noticed me there.
The shop owner welcomed me with all of his teeth out and let me get inside the shop and he told me to sit on a stool so that no one could realize that a naked woman is sitting inside the shop.
The outsider could see only my face and nothing below my throat.
We started chatting. I was asking him about his family and he was also asking me about my family and my background and why I came to this line?
Fatema : Which line?
Purva : He asked, why do I choose to become a naked shameless whore?
Fatema : And what was your answer?
Purva : I just told him that it was my desire to be a shameless whore. I love to be naked in public and I want to get fucked by several people, mostly dirty worker type people.
He was amazed by my desires.
We were talking and in between he was attending the coming customers.
Fatema ? and you were sitting just naked behind the front desk?
Purva : Yes and some glass jars of lollipops and snacks were hiding my nudity from the customers.
A few customers wanted cigarettes. There was a plastic crate where the packets of the cigarettes were kept. So whenever someone was asking for cigarettes, I was stretching my hands over the jars to the outside of the shop and giving them the cigarettes. I had to lift my ass from the stool a little and I was leaning to the jars a little. But I think no one realized that I was doing that thing naked.
And most of  the customers were from the highway. They were not local. 
And a few locals also came and I discovered that they all knew me and they all greeted me well.
At one point the owner suddenly said, Oh ho, the thermos flask is empty. I have to make tea now.
I told him, Can I make the tea for you?
He said, bhabhi ji, this is for sale. So I have to make a large quantity of tea.
I said, don’t worry, just give me a chance.
There was a kerosene stove on a table.
He put the stove down on the floor and said, here no one can see you. You can make the tea now.
So I started making the tea and he got busy with the customers.
I heard some vehicles stopped and then I heard a crowded voice chatting and cheering.
There was a group of men and women stopped by the road and they were asking for tea.
I was making tea on a large vessel. 
The owner told me to hurry up. So I started pumping the stove to increase the flame.
He was telling the crowd, “ just wait for 2 minutes. The tea is almost ready.”

[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
I was squatting on the floor and was pumping the stove leaning forward.
My boobs were dangling and I started sweating.
He was entertaining the crowd by giving them biscuits, cakes, cold drinks and cigarettes.
And he was frequently looking back at me to stare at my dangling boobs and my naked bums.
Finally I said, Ji just taste it and tell me is it ok or not?
I poured a spoon full of tea on his palm and he slurped the tea and said, perfect.
I refilled the thermos and he started to sell the tea again.
I couldn’t dare to stand up or sit on the stool as there was a huge crowd outside the shop.
I sat there on the floor.
Fatema : you couldn’t dare? Do I have to believe this?
Purva : No, I was not scared or shy to show my naked body to them. I was actually wanting to show them my nudity. I was wanting to go out and serve them tea one by one in my naked state.
But the fact was the reputation of the owner and the shop. 
I didn’t want to ruin his and his shop’s reputation.
Fatema : hummm.. You are great Didi.
Then , what happened?

Purva :Soon the crowd disappeared and I got up.
He said, Bhabhi ji, I noticed a thing is dangling from your back. I am curious about this, Bhabhi ji, what is that?
I giggled and stood up. I turned around and bent forward. He also bent his face on my ass.
I parted my ass cheeks and showed the chain coming from my ass hole.
He asked, what is it? What is inside your ass, Bhabhi JI?
I giggled again and told him, if you want to know what it is then pull the anchor dangling from my ass.
He asked, are you sure? Can I pull the anchor?
I giggled and said, arrr re baba, do it. I am telling you naa….but pull it slowly, ok?
He said, ok bhabhi ji…. And he held the anchor and started pulling the chain.
Slowly the keys started getting out of my ass hole.
He was stunned to see that. He couldn’t believe that I was carrying the keys inside my ass hole. 
He pulled all the keys out.
There was your husband’s ziz still inside my ass hole and my pussy. So the keys were cladded with the sticky cum.

He said, Oh hooo, it seems the keys are coated with someone's cum… 
I giggled and told him that it’s Hussain ji’s son’s cum.
He was surprised again and loudly asked, what? Nazir fucked you? Recently?
I said, yes, just before I came here.
And then said, if you don’t mind, will you insert the keys back into my ass?

He said, Certainly. It’s my pleasure.

He then pushed the keys inside my ass hole and then requested me, Bhabhi ji, can you walk a little? I want to see how it’s looking.
I smiled and made a ramp walk inside the shop and told him, can you take a video? I also want to see how it’s looking.
He made the video on his phone and showed it to me.
I was leaning on his body to see the clip. My boobs were touching his shoulder as he was sitting on that stool then.
He looked at me and said, I have never seen this kind of thing before. You are unique, Bhabhi JI. You are a shameless whore but you are also a fearless woman. I appreciate this.
I smiled and said, Only appreciation ? AM I not worthy to get something more than only appreciation?
My face was just an inch away from his face.
He fumbled and asked, whattt…. What do you want?
He was staring at my dangling boobs.
I took his hands and placed them on my boobs and pressed them on my boobs and said, what do you think? Why am I roaming naked here and there?
What do you think? What do I need? Why did I come to you like this?
He was getting nervous.
I bent my face and planted a kiss on his lips and asked, Am I not so hot?
He replied, No No.. Bhabhi Ji you are the hottest woman in the world.
Saying that he lowered a hand from my one boob and pressed my ass and pulled me towards his lap and said, bhabhi ji, this is my shop. So let me allow me to your house tonight and I will give you whatever you want.
Now his lips came forward and met with my lips.
But just then we heard the sound of a bike.
I quickly squatted down and he stood up.
I slowly got on my knees and slowly and carefully sat on the stool.
I kept my ass a little back so that the anchor could not hurt me bums.
One young boy and a young girl got down from the bike and came to the shop.
They ordered two cigarettes and two energy drinks.
I gave them cigarettes and the owner gave them energy drinks.
They were talking in english and the girl was telling the boy that his friend had fucked her last night and his friend was better than him.
But the boy was taking the fact very sportingly and telling her that her girlfriend also told him that he was the best playboy among his friends. They both were laughing and enjoying their cigarettes and drinks.

I was sitting on the stool and looking at the young couple and he was standing beside me.
I parted my legs and took his hand and placed that on my pussy.
He looked at me in surprise. I winked my eyes.
He smiled and started rubbing my pussy slowly. And he was pulling my clit in between.
The couple finished their drinks and cigarettes and turned towards me.
The girl asked, kitna hua? (How much)
I answered her in english.. For the cigarettes, 20 and for the drinks 40. Pay 60 in total.
She was shocked to hear me. But she smiled and paid me a 100 rupees note and I gave her 40 rupees back.

The owner couldn’t understand what they were talking about. But after they went away, he said, the younger generation. Very forward and desperate, what do you think?
I giggled and said, Not better than me.
We both laughed.
We became a little easy and I could see the growing bulge under his pants.

Another group of four bikers came and a family came in a small car.
One of the bikers had suspected something unusual in me. Though he was in ambiguity. But then a tall man got down from the car and he came near the shop. He was leaning on the jars and looking into the jars to find his choice of biscuits.
I also attached myself against the desk to hide myself.
The owner was very nervous.
But I was feeling twitching in my pussy and I was leaking water.
Soon they all left but one tourist bus stopped in front of the shop.
The owner finally told me to hide under the front desk.
As there was a huge crowd getting down from the bus.
So I sat under the desk and he sat on the stool. 
But how  a slut like me could sit silently. Especially when a new bulging cock was growing in front of my eyes.
I was just sitting between his legs and my face was just in front of his growing bulge.
I couldn’t control myself. I started rubbing my palm on his bulge, slowly. 
I saw, he was not protesting. So I continued playing with his bulge and he continued entertaining the customers. Sometimes he was  going away from me and then again coming back and sitting on the stool.
Once I tried to pull his pants down but he didn’t let me do it. So I started sucking it over his pants and I started scooping my pussy too.
After a while, when the crowd had gone, he let me unzip his pants and let his tool out. 
It was an average one. 
Anyway I started to suck his already pre cumming dick. And soon he had his orgasm. And there was a teenage customer on the counter at that time.
I took all of his ziz inside my mouth as I did not want to mess his shop floor.
And after swallowing the cum I sucked his dick clean.
He zipped up his pants and then told me to sit on the stool .
He went to the back and opened the back side door.
I asked, where are you going?
He said, toilet.
I asked, where is the toilet?
He said, behind a tree beside the road and he laughed…
He went out and I was sitting on the stool alone.
A man came and asked me for a cup of tea.
I gave him the tea. When he was sipping the tea another man came and I gave him a cigarette. 
Fatema : Naked? And they couldn’t realize that?
Purva : No. I was still safe. Hehe.
Anyway they left after paying the bill. 
But then I saw a tall man, A Sardar, wearing a turban with a long beard, coming towards the shop.
He was almost  6 feet 6-7 inches tall. A huge man or you can say he was a giant with well built muscles. 
He was wearing a very very dirty and sweaty discolored vest and a lungi.
I could see his hands coated in some gray colored dust and his body was all tanned brown.
He came to the shop and asked, hello madam. Where is Zunaid?
I said, he is just coming back within a couple of minutes.
He then asked, are you his new wife?
I said, No, No, Sir. I am just his friend.
He then said, “ My name is Jalandhar Singh. I am Zunaid’s old friend.
I smiled and said, I am Purva. I am His New friend.
We both smiled.

Fatema: Zunaid. Zunaid… 
Purva : Yes ZUnaid. Do you know him?
Fatema : Ar ree no. Didi, you just recalled the shop owner’s name which you forgot.
Purva : Oh Yes. His name was Zunaid. 
Anyway he asked me for a packet of Khaini. I was unaware of the Khaini and told him to wait for that. But he showed me that it was hanging on a rope behind me.
Now the problem was, I had to stand up and step back to borrow that packet.
I smiled and said, Sing ji, why don’t you take a cup of tea? Let Zunaid come back and He will give you the khaini.
He said, why madam? You are giving the other customers their required items. Then what’s the problem with my Khaini?
Purva : I didn’t realize that the man was so tall that he could see me over the jars. And he noticed that I was sitting naked there.
I again said, please sir let him come first.
He again said, aree madam, it’s just hanging there. Just stand up and tear a packet for me. 
I said, Sir, please wait for a minute. 
He laughed and said, why? Is there any  problem? Are you hesitating as you are topless? 
I fall from the sky. I couldn’t believe that he could see me below my neck.
He laughed and said, Madam, I am 6 feet 8 inches tall. I can see your two sweet pink roses also.
I blushed. He could see my nipples. I quickly covered my pussy with my palms, though he couldn’t see that and I had no problem if he had seen that. Even I covered my pussy.
He smiled and said, let that bastard return. The mother fucker Zunaid is taming a whore behind my back. Let him come back.
I giggled and said, No sir , I am not his pet whore. Wait, I am giving you the packet of Khaini.
I got up and gave him the packet.
He asked, how much ?
I said, I don’t know the price. You give me the amount if you know or wait for Zunaid.
Just then Zunaid appeared behind him and said, It’s 5 rupees.
He turned back and held Zunaid’s shoulders and pulled him in the air and shouted, You motherfucker.. You tamed a beautiful whore and didn’t tell me? I’ll kiss you, Zunaid.
Zunaid, said, Wait my friend. Singh Bro please put me down. She is not my pet. She is Hussain Ji’s wife….
Hearing that, Singh ji put Zunaid down and widened his eyes and looked back at me… are you serious Zunaid? I mean Hussain Ji married this bitch? 
Yeah she is beautiful. So beautiful but look at her. She is a rich and sophisticated looking woman. And our Old man Hussain a slum dweller. Yeah he is a Sarpanch. So what? He is a slum dweller.
And this woman… I mean? And what is she doing naked here? Are you?   What the fuck is going on?
Zunaid tried to calm him down and said, Oye Pahelwan, please cool down. She is a sophisticated and educated woman but now she is a total submissive and shameless randi . 
And she used to roam naked anywhere in Mastanpur slum and its surroundings.
Jalandhar couldn’t believe what Zunaid said to him about me.
Zunaid told him that I am a very shamell whore now and I even performed a naked whore dance on stage. But he said, i still don’t believe this. Tell me the truth Zunaid, I know you captivated her as a slave and you did it forcefully.
Zunaid laughed and said, are you mad my bro? I am not you. I never kept any slave like you.
I was giggling and looking at them quarreling.
Zunaid said, if you don’t believe me, then ask madam.
Jalandhar turned at me and asked, madam, is he telling the truth? Are you a whore?
I giggled and said, yes Ji. I am a whore.
Any problem with this?
I suddenly saw the change of mood in his face. He became very serious and said, No. Why should I have any problem? Anyway, as you are a whore then you shouldn’t have any problem giving me a packet of condoms.

There were some packets of condoms on a rack at the back wall of the shop.
Zunaid asked, what will you do with the condoms?
Singh ji said, you know Zunaid. Now I am getting late. I have to go to Salim’s garage. Chameli is waiting for me.
I asked, Chameli? You mean that tall and chubby woman?
Singh ji said, Yes? Do you have any problems?  
No one can satisfy me or tackle me except my sweetheart Chameli.
Zunaid said, why will you waste your time by walking 2 kilometers and spending money on a fat milf?
Singh ji asked, So, do you have any other choices? 
Zunaid said, Yes , my friend. You can try your luck on my beautiful madam.
Singh ji laughed and said, this woman? Ha ha. This kind of soft woman only can handle highly educated and very rich, fat bellied men with a twinkie cock. And you are saying that she could take my giant cock? Ha ha, what do you think? Sitting here topless hiding behind the jars is very impressive to me?  Zunaid, don't waste my time. 

I got very angry. He was openly insulting me. 
I stood up and went behind to get the condoms.
And when I turned again to the front and went to the counter, Mr. Singh was looking at me with his open Jaws.
I smiled and gave him the packet.
He took the packet and looked at me with great curiosity.
He fumbled and asked, What ? I mean you were totally naked all the time?
I said, Yes. why?
He asked me again, But tell me what I saw just now is true? There is something dangling from your ass.
I giggled and said, yes. I kept the keys of my house inside my ass cavity, as I am not carrying any bag. 
Then the man became more curious. He said, Zunaid, that means what you are saying is all true?
Zunaid said, Yes dude. She is the best slut I have ever seen. Trust me. You don't have to go to your old prostitute,  at least this time. And my madam is also searching for a real man like you  to spend her night. 
Singh Ji laughed and said, Oh don’t bluff me. This madam? She will go with me to my truck and let me fuck her? Huh.
I was supposed to say something but then I saw one car stopped.
So I quickly hide myself  behind the jars. 
One married couple came along with their kid.
They bought some chips and fruit cake and cold drinks. 
I gave them all the things.
But I couldn’t stand up. So I just slid the stool along with me keeping my naked butt on the stool.
The woman looked at me thinking that I was acting weird.
Zunaid and Singh JI were talking, standing outside the shop.
Their words were coming to my ears.
I heard Zunaid say, I don’t let you take her to the truck.
Singh Asked, why bro? You told me that I don’t have to go to Chameli. And now you are saying that I can’t take her with me. What’s the problem bro?
ZUnaid said, No. I don’t want you to take another girl with you and sell her to some brothel or make her a slave like you did with Salma.

They were talking in a very low voice but I could hear them.
Singh Ji said, I didn’t sell that girl. Her father sold her to me as he had to pay his debts. And the girl was dating a Boy from a different religion. That was also a fact.
Zunaid said, SO what? You did a criminal offense. 
You used that girl as a slave for a month and then sold her to a brothel. But remember, Purva madam is our slum's pride. 
And she is Khan Sahab’s Darling and Hussain JI’s Wife. So……..
Singh Ji said, Don’t worry bro. I will not harm her. But I doubt that she would be able to take me or not.

Fatema : Oh my god!!!!!
Purva : What ?
Fatema : I remember that girl. She suddenly vanished from our slum. That means, The truck driver had taken her away and sold him…. 
Purva : Yes. But don’t worry about her. Let me finish the story.
Fatema : Ok.
Purva : So when the car left, I took some packets of condoms and got out of the shop.
And stood in front of them. Keeping my chest up and straight I proudly said, So, Do you wanna spend the night with me? Sing Ji?
Sing ji fumbled and asked, where?
I said, In my house. Come with me.
He asked, but what about Hussain JI?
I said, He just gave me talaq a few hours ago. So, I am a free and independent slut now. But he gave me permission to use his house. 
So, Don’t worry . Just come into my house . you will have fun.

Jalandhar smiled and said, Oh sure , let's go. But I am damn sure that you can’t make me satisfied. 
I giggled and asked, If I satisfy you then?
He said,  I will give you whatever you want. But just remember that I am Just a truck driver. So madam, you just wish for something which I can afford. But …..
I asked But?
He said, But if you failed to satisfy me then?
I asked then?
He said, you have to be my slave for three days. I am here for three days. And if you fail then you have to be my slave for these days.
I agreed but Zunaid said, No Madam, don’t agree with him. Last time he…..
I said, I have heard your conversation. DOn’t worry. If Mr. Jalandhar wished to do something with me then let him remember about Khan Sahab. 

Jalandhar smiled and said, Don’t worry I will not do any harm to you madam.
I said, Ok. then let’s go. But before that Zunaid ji please tell me where the toilet is? I have been holding it for a long time.
ZUnaid smiled and said, madam look at that tree. Go there and you can pee there. But I suggest you not to sit as the place is dirty. You may get an infection so…
I smiled and pulled the condom wrapped phone from my pussy and handed him the phone and said, keep the phone for a while.
Singh and Zunaid both were shocked to see that.
I giggled and walked to the tree and I stood there and  started urinating there.
I surprised them again with my act.
And just then I saw 4-5 bikes come and stop near the shop.
I was compelled to sit behind the tree. As it was dark, they couldn’t 
Recognised me.
There were a few bushes. So my naked body disappeared in the bushes and long grasses.
But to my luck or bad luck, I don’t know, two men came straight towards the tree and unzipped their dicks. 
And to my horror they both started giving me a warm golden shower .
Ufff Fatema….. Two young men were dangling their dicks in front of my face and I was helplessly just watching them. I was eagerly wanting to hold those dicks and take them in my mouth. But I knew I shouldn’t do that. So I just opened my mouth and let them pee on me and into my mouth. After they finished they spit. 
One glob of spit fell on my face and another fell on my forehead.
They went to the shop again.
I was drenched in their pee from head to toe. I was squatting into the grass on mucky soil and I was bare footed. Mosquitos were biting all over my naked body.
Zunaid had entered inside his shop. And I was hiding there helplessly.
I was waiting for the group to go away. 
But they were taking longer.
Once I opened my mouth and licked my lips. The salty taste hit my tongue. I continued licking my lips and was rubbing my piss soaked body to avoid the mosquito bites.
After  some time three men from that group came and they also urinated on me. I drank as much as possible. And then the group went away.
I came out from the grass and returned in front of the shop.
Jalandhar Singh laughed and said, Now you are looking like a true slut.
I giggled and licked my lips again.
I said, Zunaid Ji, I am taking your friend to my house. And when can I expect you there?
He said, Madam, I will come in half an hour.
I smiled and grammed Singh Ji’s arm and told him let’s go.
Zunaid ji asked, but who will pay the bill for the condoms?
I smiled and said, come to my house and you will cut the amount from my fees.
Come fast.
Saying that, I held Shingh ji's hand and we started walking to Hussain ji’s house by the road side.
We reached our house and I washed my feet with water before entering the house as my feet were covered with dirty muck.
Then I told him to pull the anchor and let the keys out.
He pulled the keys out from my ass hole and gave me the keys.
I opened the door and told him to sit on the bed, and said, I am coming back after the bath.
Hearing that he pulled my arm and hugged me and said, why My beautiful Randi?
I said, I am dirty. Those men were pissing on me.
He replied, SO what? I couldn’t take a bath for the last two days. And you are looking really like a shameless whore like this. And if you take a bath then you will look like a housewife again.
Like Reply
Instead of that let me check if you can handle me or not.
Saying that  he opened his trousers and dirty tron underwear. 
But I couldn't see his cock Till then as his Punjabi Kurta was so long up to his knees that hiding his bottomless state.
Then he put his hands inside his Kurta and pulled a belt out which scared me a little because there was a long and curvy knife hanging from the belt.
He looked at me and smiled and said, don't be so afraid, little slut. This is our religious symbol and our pride. We don't misuse our religious symbols. 
Now, bitch bring two glasses. And Saying that he brought out a small bottle of Rum from his Kurta's pocket. 
I thought that he was wanting the second glass for Zunaid. But when I came with the glass and sat beside him,on the bed, he poured the alcohol on glasses and offered me one glass. 
I said, No, I don't drink Rum.
He laughed and asked, what do you drink?  Strangers pee? Ha ha haha. 
He laughed loudly.
I said, No. I don't consume alcohol. 
He said, But if you want to satisfy me then you have to drink with me. 
A true whore never disappointed her customers.
I asked but I can't drink it without water. 
He laughed and said ok go and bring a bottle for you.
The Muttiyas had made me drunk a few times and I knew how careless I became after consuming alcohol. So, I always used to avoid them. 
But there the situation Was different. 
I had no choice. Either I had to satisfy him or he would make me his slut for three days. And then he could do anything worse with me. 
So I started sipping the Rum Slowly.
And when I Somehow finished only a quarter of the glass, he consumed three  pegs without water. 
He looked at me and said, I finished 3 glasses and you didn't even finish half a glass. Huh. Go and massage your Husband's legs. 
I got angry and finished the glass in one breath. 
My throat and chest burned. But I Dropped the glass in front of him and said, one more peg please.
He smiled and said, that's my Randi. 
He prepared another peg for me and for him too. 
That time I finished the glass before him.
I realized that I reached my limit and before he could offer or force me to take another peg, I got down from the bed and sat on the floor before him. His legs were dangling from the bed. 
I inserted my head under his Kurta and started Finding his dick. 
I was already tipsy. And my throat and chest were burning and my head was spinning. 
I held his thighs and giggled without any reason. I said, hehe, where is your dick Sardar ji? 
Is It too small that I am unable to find them?
I was rubbing my hands on his thighs.
He laughed and said, bitch you are rubbing my dick already.
Saying that he lifted his Kurta and pushed me on the floor with his leg.
And then he removed his Kurta.
I fell on the floor but I started to giggle. And then I saw it. 
Ohh Fatema, It was a monster. I never saw a dick so large. 
A shiny dark long and thick dick.
How long? I don't know. But probably it was more than 10 inches long and maybe thicker than my wrist. 
He was standing there naked, wearing only his turban and rubbing his hand on his long thick beard.
But the cock.Oh my gosh.
That black monster Was so big but not erect fully. It was sami erect. 
And I was amazed to think what it would become after being fully erected.
I started panicking. I started thinking How will I take this inside? 
I was in horror but my pussy was so amazed that it was licking and twitching continuously. My clit was dancing in Joy. 
My knees and Palms started crawling towards him. 
My mind was in horror but my body was in joy. 
I slowly and seductively crawled to him.
My tongue was licking my lips and my teeth were biting my lips. 
I crawled to him and kneeled up.
I looked at the monster.
My mouth was watering. 
I licked my upper lip and then bit my lower lip and hissed. Then I lifted the monster and looked closely at it. 
I was holding the cock with one hand and my other hand was playing on his torso and counting the packs on his abbs.
I took my nose attached to the head of that monster.
It was leaking pre cum already. 
I inhaled a long breath. 
Ummm. The sweaty pissy monster. 
I smelled it again. Ummm it was so smelly and so arousing for me. 
I asked, ummm don't you clean your toy Sardar ji?
He smiled and said, you are asking a truck driver to wash his dick? Huh..
I was in a deserted area in my truck. There was no water and no hotel or dhaba. 
The road was blocked for almost 40 hours.
There was a little amount of water to subsidize our thirst only. No water for bath or cleaning.
Now you clean my dick, worthless whore and subsidize my thirst.
Saying that he pushed his dick into my opened craving mouth. 
The monster hit my throat. 
It was so big and thick that I started gasping.
My gag reflex had gone long ago. But that monster filled my mouth and throat. 
I started gasping and gagging.
But I didn't release the cock from my mouth. 
I was gagging and my slobber was spilling out and falling on the floor and on my chest.
But I was continuing mouth fucking the monster.
And to my horror it was gaining it's size and getting hard Inside my mouth.
First he was just standing there and enjoying my job without any movement. 
But then he started moving his hips back and front. 
His now hard dick was hitting deep Inside my throat. 
Tears were coming down from my eyes. 
I was gasping but moaning also.
That monster was also closing the junction of my nose trail and my throat.
Finally I pushed him back and started breathing heavily.
He let me take some long breaths. But just after a few seconds, he pushed his dick again Inside my throat.
And he increased his force. 
Now he was not just pushing. He was fucking my mouth furiously.
I was just gasping for breath.
Then he pulled his dick out when he realized that I was out of breath.
He let me breath for a few seconds and then again started fucking my mouth again.
And then he Suddenly pushed me back and said, bitch my balls are itching.
Please suck them and bite them. Please stop this itching.
I obediently took his hairy and sweaty balls into my mouth and started sucking them and started stroking his dick.
And then I started biting his balls softly and was pulling the loose skin with my lips and tongue. 
I made the balls wet with my saliva and then started stroking and sucking the dick at the same time.
I tried to take the whole thing into my mouth but I could only take half of it.
Then I lowered the skin from its head and licked that area clean.
Then he Suddenly stood up and pulled my hair and let me stand on my legs.
Then he took me on his lap and told me, take my dick into your pussy, bitch.
I said, wait for sardar ji. Let me put a condom on you.
He laughed and said, Saali what do you think? I always use condoms with a prostitute. So, don't worry. I've no disease. But you are not a prostitute. So, I'll not use any condoms.
I again insisted that he wear a condom. 
He got angry and threw me on the bed and shouted, Harazadi , open your mouth.
He rode on my chest and started fucking my mouth again. 
Without any mercy he started tearing my mouth.
And he was Saying, I knew, you are just a fucking housewife. You can't take me in.
I was out of breath again and was gasping for air.
The desperation of breath gave me some strength and I pushed him aside with full force.
I just took a few long breaths and then I jumped on him.
I angrily said, who told you that I am just a fucking housewife?
If you are clean then I've no problem.
Then I kissed him and said, I am dying to take this monster Inside me.
Saying that I kissed him again and then squatted up on him and positioned my pussy on his dick.
I had to lift my ass so high as his monster was so tall.
I was almost half standing.
Then I started pushing down my pussy on his dick.
But I could take only the head in and it was sounding like Charrrr.
I feared and stopped pushing my pussy down farther.
He laughed and said, Hehe, you can't take it.
Only That Chubby Chameli can take this in. Get ready to be my slave, you homly Randi. You can't take me in. 
I'll make you my servant. You will give me bath everyday with your tongue. 
I'll feed you my pee and my cum but I'll fuck that Chubby prostitute and you will just watch us. Then you have to give her a tongue bath also.
I was trying to push my hole on his pole. 
But I got angry and I stood up on the bed and said, shut up you dirty monster.
And then I sat on his face and said, lick my pussy, you motherfucker. Make it we and juicy. 
I was rubbing my pussy on his mouth grabbing his hair.
I said, I am not a prostitute and not your slave. So you have to satisfy me also. 
I'll see how you will satisfy me.
He also got the taste of my sweet pussy and started licking me.
I don't know why but I was talking dirty. That was the first time I was talking so shrilly and dirty. Maybe I was angry or so horny looking at that monster or it was the effect of the Rum. I don't know.
Maybe I was gaining confidence and subsidizing my fear from that monster.
I rubbed my pussy furiously on his mouth.
And then I flipped on his dick. 
And ordered him to continue licking me.
And I started blowing his rod.
I realized that he started obeying me and became a little childish. 
The man who came to dominate me and make me his slave was now obeying my order. .
But that was just the start. 
I didn't try to take his dick entirely inside my mouth. 
Instead of that I seductively licked the shaft from top to bottom and applied lots of my spit on it. And in between I was taking it in my mouth and giving it a few suck and then tickling his pee hole with my tongue and giving a soft bite with my teeth.
And Sometimes I was licking his balls and playing with his pouch. I was also licking and biting his groins. 
I think he started liking my clit. So he was sucking my clit and I was hovering my pussy on his mouth.
Finally I couldn't resist anymore and I changed my position from 69 to missionary.
He rode on me and I folded my knees and lifted my hips. 
He pressed my legs to my shoulders and inserted the big monster cock Inside my vagina. Without any condom.
He was pounding me and I was telling him push more, push more. I want it full Inside me. 
Oh god yeah. Yes it's hitting my womb. 
He said, I will implant my seeds Inside your womb. 
I moaned and said, yes my dear giant, Implant your seeds inside my womb. We will have lots of baby giants. Bigger than you and sweeter than me. 

Literally his dick was hitting Inside my abdomen.
After a few minutes my legs started to hurt. They were rubbing against my shoulders.
Then he stood up on the floor and  pulled me along with him.
and just after a moment my ass was hanging 4 feet above the floor and my legs were resting on his chest and my knees were kneading my boobs. 
His palms were giving support to my bums.  
He was pounding me like that and in between he was tossing me up and again holding my ass with his palms.
And then I heard the knock on the door.
We both were making loud noises and my moaning and dirty words were very loud. 
I asked in my moaning. 
Ahh ahh oh my god. Oh fuck.. Awww. Ohh who the fuck knocking the door. 
Sardar I don't want any disturbance.
Then I heard Zunaid was Saying.
Bhabhi ji it's me. May I come in?
I told him…Oohh Zunaid, why you ummm take so much time AAhhh to come. Now come and cum inside my ass. 
Zunaid I am feeling empty in my ass. 
Come in and fill my ass hole.
He pushed the door open and came in.
He looked at us and was shockingly looking at us and was about to say something but I grabbed his collar and pulled him.
I smooched his lips and said, Don't wait.fill my ass hole with your skinless dick head.
I also spoke many more dirty words.
He got tempted with my words and soon he got naked and filled my ass hole with his average size dick.

I enjoyed them both for a long long time.
We changed positions and they changed their holes. Zunaid First came after fifteen minutes Inside my ass and then Singh threw me on the bed and pound my ass from behind and I took him as a bitch on my fours on the bed while I was cleaning Zunaid's dick came from my ass. 
His ziz and pounding made my ass easy and lubricant for the monster cock.

Fatema : I wonder how you could take that monster inside you and even your ass hole?
Purva : Hehe, that was not my first time. 
There was a Muttiya, whose dick was very thick like that of Singh ji. But he was only 5 inches long. And I had Billu's dick inside every hole. And he had a 10 inches long dick but not thicker than Singh ji. 
So Singh ji was a combination of that muttiya and Billu.
Anyway, Singh changed his hole again and released his seed deep Inside my womb. 
In between Zunaid became hard again. 
So Zunaid took my cum filled pussy and 
Singh deposited His second load into my mouth. 
The game came to an end after a long hour. 
I laid on the bed.
Zunaid also slept beside me.
But Jalandhar told me to go to the kitchen and bring another glass for Zunaid.
So I got up and went to the kitchen.
 I waa well trained yet I couldn't ignore that monster.
My pussy had taken the monster easily but my ass was really in shock. 
I was not showing that but I could feel the pain and the whole was not closing. It was wide open and leaking the cum and also some serum. 
I brought the glass. 
Jalandhar offered me another glass and that time I happily took the glass. 
I asked him, So? What do you think? Are you satisfied?
Jalandhar smiled and said, No..I mean…..
Zunaid shouted, Oye dirty monster, don't tell lies. You will never get the chance to have a Randi like Purva again. 
He smiled and said, yes , it's true. I never met any whore like Purva. 
Purva you are far better than Chameli. 
Your holes are the most amazing holes in the world. No one could take my monster cock so fucking easily like you. 
Tell me what do you want?
I smiled and said, will you give me what I want?
He said, promise. If I can afford it then I will give it to you.
I smiled and said you have to get that girl back from the brothel.
He Said, which girl?
I said, that girl whose father had sold Her to you and you sold Her to a brothel. 
Your task is to take her back and arrange her marriage with her lover.

Fatema: What? Wowww.. Didi.. What should I say? You make me emotional. 
You satisfied that giant to get that girl free? 
But why didi? 
Purva : Because I hate the word slave.
Many people may get pleasure from making their partner as their slave and may those slaves also get pleasure from being a slave. But that is not my cup of tea. 
To me sex means loving and giving pleasure to a body and its mind. 
Yes I have no problem with BDSM or kinky dirty sex. But I hate those men who think of women as slaves. 
There is a thin line difference between dominance and slavery.

The east horizon was getting its first brightness. 
The first light of the Sun was falling on the two beautiful and Naked women.
Purva looked at the sky and said, look the morning has come. I think we should stop now. 
Fatema : What Didi? No. Please continue. 
I think it's just 4.45 or 4.50.
I think you can finish the story within 6.
May I make another cup of coffee for you?
Purva smiled and said, no need for that. 
Wait. 
Saying that she went to a corner of the roof and started pissing. 
And then she came back. 
Purva :  The rest of the story I will tell you in short. I am not going to tell you in detail. 
Fatema : No problem. But I think you can't tell stories without detailing. Hehe.
Purva : Hehe.that's true. 
Anyway, I am trying to tell you in short. But it's a long journey.
Fatema : Wait, wait.I'm just coming.
She got down from her chair and ran to the corner where Purva had pissed a little moments ago. She squatted down and urinated there and then ran back to her chair. 
She did that with a childish move. There was no sign of any fatigue or tiredness. 
There was no sign of shyness. Fatema was full of charge and acting like a hyperactive child. 
Looking at her excitement Purva told her, " I'll tell you the story now. But I was fucking around with the beggars, last night. And tonight I spent the night sleepless for you. 
So, After the Puja I've to take a long sleep. So you have to do all the household work for me.
Fatema : I agree. 
Purva : And you have to do that naked. You can't wear any clothes today. In any circumstances.
Agree?
Fatema : But Didi, If somebody comes to the house? I mean any outsider? 
Purva : You have to attend to the person naked.
Fatema : Oh no. I can't do this. Sorry Didi.
Purva : Ok Then, I'm gonna sleep now.
Purva got up from the chair.
Fatema: No Didi, wait. 
Ahh….. Ok.I agree with your conditions.
Purva: Fine. Then I am gonna tell you the story. Hihihihi.
Fatema : Hehe, please Didi. 

Purva : Ok. So after we finished and I demanded he free the girl, he said, he needs money for that. Because her father sold her to him for 20000 rupees and he sold her to the brothel for 40000. So he had to pay 50000 if he wanted to get her back. 
Fatema : Oh my god!!!!! Her father sold her for only 20 thousand? He was a Bloody dirty worm.
Purva : Yes. But 50000 was not a small amount.
So I decided to call Tarun. 
I told them that " I had some personal talk with my husband and I went to the first floor.
I told Tarun about everything. How Hussain ji left me and how I met with Jalandhar and about the girl. 
Like Reply
And then Asked him for the money.
He said, 50000 is a big amount. He can manage 20000. But not more than that.
I have some money from my own earnings. Around 6-7 thousands.
Fatema : Your earnings?
Purva : Yes. I've earned almost 20 thousands from my whore dance and prostitution. 
Fatema : You've been involved in prostitution also? 
Purva :  Yes I had went to the Salim’s Garage for a couple of weekends and I had been  Fucked by some Truck drivers and some politicians also and some laborers also. But I spent some on my makeup for my wedding and for some more stuff. So I had 6-7 thousand left. 
So I came down and told them that I can give you max to max  30 thousand.
Jalandhar said, " He had to give 50 thousand to free the girl.
And then he suggested to me that I can earn money. And For that I had to go with him for a week. And I had to sell my body to earn the money. 
Zunaid was angry. He said, He don't trust Jalandhar. 
Jalandhar could sell me like that girl. 
Jalandhar replied, "Purva is Khan Sahab’s special Randi. I have no intention to risk my life. You can rely on me. I'll not sell or harm Purva" 
Zunaid said, He will also go with us and he will inform Khan Sahab and Hussain ji about that.
I also called Tarun and told him that I will not come before 2 days.
Fatema : But it was a week-long tour. So why did you say 2 weeks? 
Purva :Ahh I want to stay more in the slum.
Anyway I called my Sister… after that and told her to take care of Apu. 
She said, Didi what the hell is going on? Where are you? 
I showed her anger and said, " You also suspect me like your husband? I told you, I am in a remote village. And I am working for a NGO. And if you don't want to take Apu with you then it's ok. I am telling these unlucky poor underprivileged kids that your Didi is unable to take care of you and I am returning home. 
And that emotional trick worked. 
Shipra, my sister told me, no no didi, I didn't mind that. You can come after one month. I have no issue. Apu is also my son.
But Since Atul, your brother in law grabbed that Naked woman, he is bringing the topic everyday. He is Saying that he is cent percent assured that it was you. Didi what will I do?
Fatema : He caught you naked? 
Purva : Yes. And I had to run naked through the alleys. He and many were chasing me. Luckily one man came on a bike and helped me to escape from there. 
Anyway that's another story. Leave it for now.
I told Shipra that I'll come back after 3 weeks or it may also take one month also. Or I may come after two weeks also. 
After arranging everything and everyone, the three of us came out of the house. 
I locked the door and Jalandhar pushed the key into my cum leaking ass hole and Zunaid pushed the phone inside my pussy.
Then we walked towards the shop.
I and Jalandhar was wanting for Zunaid at the opposite side of the road and Zunaid went to his shop and he instructed something to his brother and took a huge box of condoms and came to us. 
He said, everything settled. My brother agreed to run the shop without me for a week. 
Now let's go.
We started heading towards the Truck, which was 300 meters away from our spot.

While walking, Zunaid said, I've informed Hussain ji about this. He told me that if there is any problem I should call him immediately and he wants to talk to you Purva and also with Singh ji.
So we called him. 
I told him that I'm willingly doing this and Singh ji assured him that I will be safe. 

We reached a Truck lay by area.
Multiple trucks were standing one after another just a few hundreds meters ahead.
I'll not lie, I was really scared. 
I was thinking that am I taking the right decision? Or my lusty mind driving me to an unknown danger . Should I go so far  with two unknown strangers? 
I was walking with them silently and absent-mindedly, thinking about my worries. 
Suddenly I heard someone asking from a truck window, Areee, Jalandhar Pape, Kaha se jugad kiya re. Chikni Chameli ko? 
Mast Randi hai re. 
( Jalandhar bro, where did you find this Item Girl? What a whore? )
Jalandhar Asked, wanna fuck her? 
He said how much? 
Jalandhar replied, you bid.
He said, 200. 
Jalandhar laughed loudly and said, are you mad? Or you couldn't see my Randi properly. 
Zunaid said, I think it's pretty dark here. That's why he couldn't see our Randi. 
Jalandhar Said, look bro, she is not a road side cheap prostitute. She belongs to a rich family and she is married. 
He asked, why is she Naked then and what is she doing with you? 
Jalandhar replied, that's none of your business. If you wanna fuck her then pay me 1000. 
He said, huh this is too much. 
Ok I'll pay 500.
Jalandhar told Zunaid, hey Zunaid switch on the torch in your phone and let him see our Randi properly.
Looking at me in that tiny brightness he said, Wah. What a beautiful, fair lady? And what a smooth skin. 
Ok I'll Pay 600. 
Jalandhar saw the helper of that Truck Was peeping behind the driver.
Jalandhar said, Ok pay me 1000 and I'll let your Helper also fuck her. You may take 300 from your helper. 
The driver shouted to the helper, Oye , give me 300 rupees, right now. 
He said, Huh, Driver ji, don't you know how much I  earn? I can pay only 100 for this beautiful Randi. And that I also don't have. So cut the money from my wages. 
The driver said, Jalandhar, I can give you 500 for me and 100 for my helper. If you agree then tell me. 

Then Jalandhar Asked, do you have condoms?
The driver said, No. We don't have condoms. 
Jalandhar said, Then give me 50 rupees extra and Zunaid give him three condoms. 
And Purva, you  go up into the driver's cabin. 
I asked but they can fuck me here on the road. 
Zunaid said, they are not shameless like you. So, please go .
I thought that 600 rupees was not bad. I have to fuck 40 to 50 men maybe.
So I happily went up and let the driver fuck me twice and the helper once. 
They threw the condoms on me. And I squeezed the ziz and swallowed that in front of them and smeared a little on my face. 
Then I got down.
That driver paid 600 rupees to Jalandhar. 
And that bloody Jalandhar tried to give me 60 rupees. He said I'll have 10% . I have to agree with him or I have to Find my customers on my own. But I had to pay him fare for my journey on his truck and I had to pay him for my safety.
Zunaid got angry and we were arguing with Jalandhar.
Anyway finally we concluded the matter.
We three agreed to take 33% each. And the one % would go to buy condoms.
Finally we hugged each other and headed towards the trucks standing ahead.
We reached there and I saw a group of truckers were sitting on a plastic sheet and were playing cards. They were also drinking alcohol. They were 6 in number.
Three very lean young men were cooking something on a kerosene stove, a little ahead.
We all were hidden from the road as we were all behind the trucks.
One of the young men noticed me first and shouted, look look, a naked woman is coming.
All turned their heads and wondered to see me walking naked.
Then they noticed Jalandhar and asked, Jalandhar, who is this lady?
Jalandhar replied, She is a prostitute and I bring her here to entertain you my dear brothers.
But as you know, everything has a cost.
So look at this bitch carefully and then decide how much you want to spend on this beautiful and high class housewife.
They got confused and asked, housewife or prostitute? Why is she naked?
Jalandhar told them that I am a rich and educated housewife but also I am a prostitute.
They said, they used to fuck the local whores in 50 rupees or 100 rupees maximum.
But they have never seen a beautiful whore like me. They have never fucked a white and beautiful housewife with a great figure like me.
So they agreed to pay 200 for onetime fuck.
But that night they all fucked me multiple time and they had to pay 2000 rupees for that.
But the helpers had no option. They couldn't pay more than 50 rupees.
Fatema : And you accepted that?

Purva : Yes. Why not? I accepted my percentage and that was 16 rupees per helper.
Fatema : What? You let them fuck you just for 16 rupees?
Purva : Hehe, Yes.
Fatema : But you could easily call Khan sahib or p0lice. They could help you to bring back that girl.
Purva : Yes I could. But then I couldn't get those men inside me. I would miss the adventure.
So, I chose that way.
And when the group finished fucking me it was Around 12 in the night.
And I had earned around 3000 only.
So, Jalandhar took me a little ahead.
The highway was almost empty and very few vehicles, mainly trucks were passing through.
I was walking naked, cladded in cum and dust.
My stomach was filled with the cum, which I swallowed either squeezing from the condoms or directly from my customer's dick.
I was so happy. I was flying high in cloud nine and my pussy was wanting more.
I was so excited that I was almost jogging two meters ahead of Jalandhar and Zunaid and They were following me.
I could see some more trucks standing a few 100 meters ahead. And I knew that was my destination.
And what I didn't realize was that looking at my enthusiasm, the two guys stopped walking behind me and they were watching my walk standing far behind me.
I was humming a song and heading towards the standing trucks.
I could see a few men were sitting behind the trucks.
They were singing some kind of folk song and clapping.
A small flame of wooden fire could be seen.
I became more excited and reached there.
I stood beside them and when the song ended I started clapping and cheered,
"Woww beautiful. One more song please.." I said.

Hearing my voice they turned their faces and were shocked to see me.
The man who was sitting in front of me almost panicked and jumped up and stepped back.
Another man also stood up and asked, who are you?
Hey, why are you naked?
Another man who was sitting a little far, he stood up and fumbled, she is a witch. Run bros run.
Another man slapped his neck and said, shut up stupid.
Let us see who she is.
I said, I am Purva, And Jalandhar took me here.
Saying that, I turned back to show them Jalandhar.
But I wondered when I realized that they were not there.

I said, Where are they gone?
Jalandhar? Zunaid?
I shouted..
But I couldn't get any reply.
I started worrying.
I looked around and then looked at them.
They were watching me.
One said, Oye madam, stop your drama.
How do you know Jalandhar?
Why are you naked? And what are you doing here?
They were slowly closing towards me.
They were encircling me.
I was so scared that I couldn't speak a single word.
My throat became dry.
And suddenly I heard Jalandhar's voice from behind, Hey My Ass hole friends. How are you all?
See what I bring for you.
And then I felt his hands on my shoulders.
He stood behind me and held my shoulders and jerked me.
My entire body became cold.
And I froze there. That jerke helped me to get back in my senses and gave me some strength.
I sigh and turn towards him.
But I was looking for Zunaid.
And when I saw him behind Jalandhar, I was relieved from my worries.
Fatema : So, still you were not getting faith in Jalandhar?
Purva : No.
Anyway Jalandhar introduced me to them.
There were 5 men.
Hearing that I am a housewife and also a whore and I came to let them fuck me there, they became so excited.
One of them threw some new wood logs to the fire.
The flame became higher.
Now they could see me properly.
They asked me if what Jalandhar said was true or not.
I smiled and said, Yes , he is telling the truth.
There were a lot of trucks and I thought that there would be a lot of men.
But I was a little upset to see only 5 men.
I asked them, Here is a lot of trucks here but you are only 5. Where are the other truckers?
They said, Many of them were slipping inside the cabin or they had gone to the Salim's garage to fuck the cheap whores.
They invited us to sit around the fire.
I sit in between my two friends.
Jalandhar then asked, " To kya khayal hai chutio? Chodna chahoge iss gori chitti gharelu aurat ko? ( So, ass holes, what are you thinking? Wanna fuck this beautiful, fair, homely woman?)
They replied, " Are kiu nahi Jalandhar paa ji. Wo koi chutiya hi hoga jo isse chodna nehi chahega. Lekin Vao to batao bhai? Kya legi bhabhi ji chodne ka?
( Are, why not Jalandhar bro. He will be a big ass hole who will not want to fuck this woman.
But Jalandhar bro, tell us the rate. How much Bhabhi Ji will charge to let her fuck?
Jalandhar said, Mere se kya puch ta hay be? Bhabhi Ji bagal me baithi hay, ussi se puch na.
( Why are you fucking asking me? Bhabhi ji is sitting here beside you. Ask her?)
Purva : Ufff Fatema, those conversations were killing me. My clit became erect again and started throbbing in front of everyone.
They all noticed that.
I couldn't control it and pressed my clit with my palm.
One said, are bhabhi ji hath hatao na.
Aisan Baddi Tinna to hum zindagi me pehli baar dekh raha hai. Haath hatao, haath hatao. Dekhne do. ( Are Bhabhi ji please remove your hand. Uff I'm seeing this kind of large clit for the first time in my life. Remove your hand, remove your hand. Let me see.
Another said, Abby kitni bari Tinni hai re!!!!
( What a large clit!!!!)
Another said, Ha be. Our ye Tinni Naach bhi rahi hai.
( And this clit is dancing also.)
One man crawled to me and stretched his hand towards my clit and touched my clit.
He asked, is it real?
I said, you feel it. But give me 25 rupees first.
They all looked at me.
Zunaid and Jalandhar were shocked to hear that.
The man who was rubbing his hand on my clit, asked 25 rupees for only touching this?
I said, yes.
He said, I'll pay you 10 rupees.
I said, if you pay me 25 then I'll get only 8. As I have to share the money with these two men.
He asked, what about sucking?
I said, you have already touched my clit. So first pay me 25 and if you want to suck me then 50 rupees more. And you can suck my clit and also my pussy for 5 minutes.

Fatema : Wow Didi. You were just acting like a professional. But how you learned this?
Purva : Ah, I have a friend named Swetha. She used to work as a part time whore in Salim's garage. She tought me all of that.
Fatema : Swetha? You mean Sazida?
Purva : Yes. You know her?
Fatema : Yes. She is my friend also. And she used to work in my Randi khana also.
Purva : What?
Fatema : Yes.
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Then she was very young. Around 19 or 20
She got married very early in age.
And her husband used to drop her there every Friday and come to pick her up on Monday morning.
She was a decent girl and she was studying also after her marriage.
She had also many boyfriends in her college.
But she was a cock maniac.
But I must say that she was so lucky that she got the perfect man for her life.
I forget his name but….
Purva : His name is Tunkai. And they are living in Kolkata now and they have a beautiful son now.
Fatema : Oh you have touched with them?
Purva : Yes.
Fatema : I wanna talked to Swetha. Didi will you….
Purva : Ok I'll call her later in the afternoon.
Can I continue now?
Fatema : Oh pleaseee. I am sorry to interrupt you.
What happened next?
Purva : He gave me 25 rupees and said, I'll suck that clit later.
And he got back to his place.
But that touch made me more excited.
So I continued playing with my clit.
I was openly pulling and twisting my clit.
I could feel that they were getting hard.
A man asked, So Bhabhi ji, Batao na, apko chodne ka bhao kya hai? ( So, Bhabhi please tell us what is your rate to fuck you?)
Though I told the man my rate to touch my clit but saying them all my charge to let me fuck was little embrassing for me.
I was thinking about what to say.
Jalandhar said, what Purva? Why are you hesitating? Tell them.
I finally said, To touch and finger my clit and pussy is 25.
To touch and pressing my boobs is also 25
And sucking my pussy is 50
Sucking my boobs is 50.
Fucking only my pussy is 500.
Fucking my ass hole is 700.
Fucking my mouth is 100.
Sucking and stroking your cock for 5 minutes is 50.
Only stroking is free.
Leaking your ass crack and hole is 200
And drinking your pee is 500.
All of them shouted, What drinking pee is 500?
You drink pee?
They were looking at me in disbelief.
I smiled and said, and I'll swallow your cum for free.
And you were singing very well.
So  if you sing for me then I'll dance for you for free.
And I'll let you touch my clit and ass for free while dancing.
They all got so excited.
One shouted a name and ran towards a truck standing a little distance.
He came back soon with a Dholak and a young helper also came with him.
I asked, is he your helper?
He said, yes..
I told him, I'll let all the helpers fuck me for only 50 rupees as they can't afford much money.
So you can call your helpers.
The group of helpers were drinking somewhere.
That young man ran to call them.
The man started playing the Dholak and a man started singing.
I couldn't understand the lyrics but who cares.
One man increased the fire and I started dancing.
After all you were a Whore dancer, Fatema said,
Purva : Hehe. And that time I was dancing beside a highway, just behind a truck.
And I was dancing for some truckers.
I was tweaking my ass, Moving my pelvis back and forth to replicate a fucking scene.
I was pressing my boobs and holding them from the bottom and pushing them up and bouncing them with my hands.
I was rubbing my clit and occasionally slapping my pussy.
I was slapping and soredding my ass crack.
And I was giving them vulgar and sexy expressions.
Sometimes I was kneeling down and forwarding my crotch and rubbing my clit.
I was going in front of each man and bending down and pressing my boobs together in front of their eyes.
I was then stroking my clit and pulling it and then spreading my pussy lips.
Sometimes I was just rubbing my ass on their face.
I was squatting down or laying on the dirty ground and lifting my legs and showing them my pussy and ass hole.
I was lifting my arms and leaking my armpits.
Soon the helpers came and a few more truckers came.
After three songs I started dancing on the fourth song when a trucker pulled me and said, enough of dance.
Now suck my dick.
He pulled his lungi down and I started sucking him
The singer stopped singing.
But all said, don't stop and they continued singing and playing the dholak.
All of them were cheering the man who was fucking my mouth.
There was too much chaos and due to that chaos a few more truckers and helpers came there who were mostly sleeping.
I was also giving a free service to the man. I was playing with his balls.
Soon Jalandhar gave him a condom and he started fucking my pussy.
And soon one after another was coming to me and fucking me.
I heard one man say, a p0lice jeep is coming.
Hearing that the man who was fucking me then, stopped fucking me and he took me on his lap and another man held my bums and another man held my legs and they took me to a nearby sandy field.
And the game started again.
They were fucking me, fucking me and fucking me.
I was getting non stop pound by short, long,thin, thick, hard, soft, young and old cocks.
Ahh Fatema, it was a endless fucking by countless cocks.
More men came.
I don't know where so many men came from.
I remember, At one point I was just shouting, Jalandhar, count properly, count properly. Remember who is doing what.
He replied, Don't worry bitch. I'm keeping the record.
Around 3 or 4 am in the morning, I didn't remember, everything stopped.
I saw a few men were there and most of them had gone.
I asked, where did they go? And from where they came?
One man said, they are mostly truckers, returning from Salim's Garage. And now they went to sleep in their cabin.
Jalandhar said, I'm also feeling tired. I've to sleep.
But Purva, the good news is, you've earned almost 12000 rupees and adding the previous one, it's 15,000.
I was very very glad to hear that.
I asked, how many men has fucked me?
Jalandhar said, almost 25 men. And 5 truckers and two helpers have fucked your ass hole.

But just then One man asked, Do you really drink pee?
I was very tired and my whole body was in tremendous pain.
My pussy was swollen. There were red marks all over my tits and my ass cheeks were also red by multiple slaps.
Many of them deposited their cum all over my face and body.
I was unable to open my left eye as the cum over my left eyelid became dry.
I somehow put my elbows on the ground, lifted my head and replied to the man, wanna try?
He said, yes. But first lick my ass hole.
I said, come darling, put your ass over my mouth.
I gently licked his ass crack and hole and then he turned to me and started pissing into my mouth.
Ufff after a marathon fuck season that warm salty drink gave me some energy again.
He was pissing into my mouth a little and then stopping and letting me swallow the pee and 
Then he threw 700 on me and got dressed and went away towards his truck.
Another man saw that and came near me and started pissing on me.
I opened my mouth and tried to catch the drops of his pee.
But he was aiming his stream all over my body and I could drink only a little.
But he gave me a good smelly piss bath.
Some of my wound marks made by those men started burning as the salty water fell on them but that was also giving me pleasure.
Anyway, he also gave me 500 and said,
Are Bhai log, ye randi to kamal ki hai. Aao muto sab inki muh ke andar.
One said, I've no money.
He looked at them and counted that there were 4 men.
He said, I'll pay the money. You come and pee on her and into her mouth.
They all ran and started pissing on me and into my mouth.
And then he paid 2000 and they all went.
I fell on the sandy ground and lost my senses.
I wake up around 7:30 in the morning.
I sat and saw some of the drivers were taking baths and they called me.
I stood up and started walking towards them.
Zunaid and Jalandhar were discussing something.
Looking at me coming, Zunaid ran towards me and held my arm as I was trembling heavily.
I went beside the road and sat on the ground.
Some of the drivers were filling their buckets from a tube well and washing their bodies with soap.
Jalandhar gave me an empty painting container filled with water and told me, " Purva, Go behind that truck. There is sewage. Empty your stomach and bladder there and use this container as a mug.
And then come back.
I went there and squatted down beside the sewage and did my job.
Everyone around me was looking at me.
I then used the water to wash myself and then went near Jalandhar's Truck.
He gave me a Lifebuoy soap and a bucket full of water.
I washed myself very well and emptied the bucket. But still then I was covered in soap.
And I also applied soap on my head and my face.
So my eyes were closed.
When I put the same container into the bucket, I realized that the water had finished.
I shouted, Singh Ji…
And I got replies from almost 6-7 men, as all of them were Singh Ji.
I then shouted again, Jalandhar Singh Ji, my bucket is empty. But I need more water and I'm unable to open my eyes.
He said, Madam, this is truckers' world. Here you have to solve your problems on your own.
So go to the tubewell and bring the water for yourself.
I heard some giggling.
So I somehow rubbed my eyelids and opened my eyes.
My eyes were burning.
But I kept my eyes open and stood up.
I started walking towards the tubewell.
I had applied soap at the bottom of my feet also.
And the ground was wet as the drivers had taken baths there.
So my steps were slipping.
But somehow I reached at the tubewell and filled the bucket.
Everyone was watching me doing all the things naked.
But I had no care, no shame.
I came to the bathing spot and started pouring water on my body.
After the bath I wiped my body with Jalandhar's Gamcha and then he told me to get into the truck.
Zunaid suddenly said, " I also need to take my Gamcha and some clothes.
Jalandhar said, Go and bring them.
So Zunaid went to his house and Jalandhar went to buy food for us.
I stayed in the truck with Jalandhar's helper.
Last night I gave him a free fuck.
His name was Chandu.
I laid in the back cabin and chandu sat beside me.
He asked, Didi, Can I fucl you now?
I said, Chandu, I'm gonna travel with you for two weeks. So don't be so impatient.
I'll be grateful to you, if you give me a massage.
My entire body is in pain.
He said, Oh no. Wait, I've got a very good Jaributi oil.
It will reduce all of your pain and also give you lots of energy.
I used to massage Driver ji's body with that oil and I've seen a couple of times that he is massaging his dick with that oil.

I wondered and asked him, his dick?
Chandu said, Yes Didi. I also tried sometimes.
What will I say Didi? You can't believe it. It works like magic.
I had fucked a Randi for 40 minutes after applying the oil
I asked, But maybe it's man's oil. That will not work on me.
He said, aree wait. Let me apply it to you. It's a multipurpose oil.
He went to the drivers cabin and brought the oil and started massaging my naked body.
And obviously he was giving special care to my pussy and boobs.
And he was pulling my clit with that oil.
I was feeling sensation again.
But I remain silent, keeping my eyes closed.
Suddenly, Jalandhar came and Chandu went back in fear.
I opened my eyes and said, What's happened?
Chandu, don't worry. Please continue massaging me. It's feeling so good.
Hearing that he started massaging me again.
I was moaning slowly.
Then after 10 minutes Zunaid also returned.
Jalandhar said, enough massaging.
Now get down and take your breakfast.
We all got down and sat on the ground.
They were sitting on their sandals. But I was sitting naked on the ground with my naked and oily bums.
We had our breakfast.
Paratha and sabji. 
Then we entered the cabin.
Jalandhar said, we will start around 4 pm.
So take a rest. And I'll call you at lunch.

Around 2:30 he woke me up.
I got down from the truck and saw all the other truckers were eating their lunch, sitting beside the road behind their trucks.
The traffic on the road was heavy.
We also sat behind our truck.
I was sitting beside the back tires which were blocking the view from the road.
We took our lunch and before starting our journey I had to give free blowjobs to a few drivers and helpers.
Then we started our journey.
Along with our truck four more trucks joined.
I asked Jalandhar, where are we going?
Jalandhar said, we are going to a coal mine.
Our truck and those 4 trucks are containing ashes. We have collected these ashes from a thermal power plant and we will dump these ashes to that coal mine. These ashes will be used to make breaks. We dump the ashes in a break factory and then we will fill our truck with coal and then dump them to the power plant again.

I just said wow.
And then I saw all the trucks slowing down.
And then I saw a group of dirty laborers waving their hands to the trucks.
And they were none other than those mutyas.
I was sitting at the sleeper cabin and only my head was peeping through the cabin.
But looking at Ram, Shyam, Jadhu, Madhu, Haria, Lakkha, my dance partners, I jumped out from the cabin and got on Chandu's Lap, who was sitting on the helper's seat. I leaned my head out from the window and waved my hand and shouted, Haria, Lakkha, Madhu… Here.
They were all surprised and also Excited to see me naked in the truck.

Fatema : What were they doing there?
Purva : Are baba, They are Mutyas. The load carriers.
They used to go with the trucks and Used to load and unload the trucks.
Looking at me they became happy and then Haria went to the driver's side and said, Sardar ji, this time you have to hire us. You are taking our madam with you. Then you have to take us also.
Jalandhar said, But your rate is too high. I can find cheaper labor than you.
Haria said,  You will pay us 20 rupees less. But please take us.
Jalandhar said, Ok. You can come with us.
But remember, don't make any drama at the time of payment.
They agreed and the entire team of 20 laborers got into the 5 trucks.
I asked, where did they go?
Jalandhar said, they are sitting behind, on the pile of ashes.
I said, can I sit with them?
Zunaid was sitting beside me at the sleeper's cabin. He looked at me and said, No madam. They might harm you and they are sitting on dirty ashes.
I said, Don't worry Zunaid, they are my old friends. My dance partners.
I'll be happy with them.
So, they finally agreed.
I got down from the driver's cabin and headed towards the back.
My oil clad naked body was glowing in the afternoon Sun.
A few locals saw me and waved their hands.
I gave them smiles and then went to the back.
I called them, Hey pull me up.
Jadhu came to the back and asked, what madam? Are you mad?
Why are you going naked with Jalandhar? And now why do you want to sit with us?
I said, I'll feel more comfortable and safe with you guys.
Now will you pull me up? The People are watching me naked.
He smiled and pulled me up.

Fatema : So, you sit with those dirty laborers? And on the dirty ashes?
Purva : Yes. The ashes were wet. And there was a tarpaulin covering the head of the deck.

Fatema : Like army trucks?
Purva : Exactly. But those trucks were bigger than army trucks.
Anyway, I sat on the pile of ashes and started gossiping with them.
But I was feeling tired and sleepy.
So they said, You can sleep here madam. We will not disturb you.
There were 5 men in that truck and the others were in other trucks.
I laid on the wet ashes and Haria started massaging my legs and Lakkha was pressing my arms.
And my head was on Ram's lap.
Soon I fell asleep.
When I woke up it was dark outside.
It was around 6:30.
The laborers gave me a handful of Sattu dough. I ate the dough with them.
And then they asked me why I am traveling with Jalandhar?
I smiled and told them the reason.
They also asked me why I didn't go to the p0lice or tell the matter to Khan Sahab?
I said that I want this adventure too. 
I want to be a highway whore. I am fulfilling my fantasy too.
But I told them that they can fuck me for free.
But they said that as I'm doing this for a Noble cause, they will pay me. But they could afford only 50 rupees.
I smiled and said, I'll be happy to take that and you can do anything with me and can fuck me multiple times only for 50 rupees.
And then I found that all the pain and fatigue of my body had gone. The oil had worked surprisingly.
And I was feeling energetic again.
They asked me, Madam can we fuck you now?
Fatema : They were so polite to you?
Purva : Yes. And all of them respect me a lot.
But once the alcohol went into their belly, they became like  hungry dogs.
So I told them, No , not now. First let me earn some money from my new customers.
And I want you to get drunk before fucking me.
They asked me to suck their cock at least.
And I agreed with that. I was also wanting to let them drain their cum once. So that they couldn't fuck me several times in the night.
So I let them play with my naked body.
Only soft touches and I sucked them out.
I was feeling pressure in my bladder for a long time. But as the truck was running fast, I couldn't release my pee.
But after sucking them out and swallowing their cum, I felt unbearable pressure.
So I told them that I've to peourJadu told me, no problem madam. Just go to a corner and pee there.
These ashes are wet. So it will soak your pee immediately.
I said, but you are living here now. So….
They said, no problem. The corner is far away.
And your pee is like Amrit to us.
But if you feel so, then we are holding you at the back side edge. You can pee on the road.
I said, But what will other drivers think? Those are coming behind us? 
They said, then you have to hold it for the truck stop.
And luckily the truck stopped after 5 minutes and Jalandhar came to the back.
He said, Purva, get down if you want to take a pee break.
I said, Ahh Thank you Jalandhar. I've been holding it for a long time.
All the laborers easily jumped from the truck and they also went to the road side to pee.
And Chandu and Zunaid helped me to get down.
I saw all the laborers and Jalandhar was pissing in a row, beside the road.
I went there and squatted between Jalandhar and Lakkha. And started pissing.
Jalandhar finished his pissing and turned towards me.
I immediately took his monster dick into my mouth and gave it a long suck and stroked it a couple of times and then kissed it.
He said, I'll tear your holes tonight.
I said, I'm also waiting for it. But remember, you've to pay me as per the rate.
Hearing that Zunaid laughed and asked, is it applicable for me too?
I said, yes. Off course.
If my own husband comes now and wants to fuck me then I'll charge him also. Because at this time I'm just a prostitute. Not his wife.
Jalandhar said, Ok, we understand that you are a true bitch.
Now wipe the ashes from your body and come to the cabin.
I obeyed him and wiped my body with a gamcha given by him.
And then he gave me a Panjabi kurta and a lungi and told me to wear them.
I asked why? Can't I stay naked?
He said, No. We are entering a city. And I don't want any trouble.
So please wear it.
Soon we entered a city and after one hour, driving through the congested city roads, we again got onto a highway.
I was gossiping with Zunaid and Chandu.
Jalandhar was driving the truck.
I asked him, Jalandhar. I noticed that most of the trucks have two drivers and one helper.
But you are driving this truck alone.
Why?
He said, This is my own truck and Chandu can also drive.
So, I don't want to spend money on another driver.
Anyway, after another hour the trucks stopped beside the road.
I saw a big Dhaba.
It has a sitting arrangement inside the Dhaba.
But many people were sitting on multiple cots laying outside the Dhaba.
We also sat on those cots.
The other truckers in our group also came and a few of them went inside the Dhaba and the others sat with us.
And the mutyas sat beside the trucks.
One waiter went to them and took the orders and they had their dinner sitting on the roadside.
I felt a little bad for them.
I told Jalandhar that they should sit with us.
They are also. Human beings.
But Jalandhar told me that they can sit here if they want to.
But look at them. How dirty they are. 
Do you think everybody should allow them to come here?
And they also don't want to come here.
Just wait and watch. Soon they will start drinking cheap local drinks.
I asked, so don't you wanna drink now?
He said, I've to drive.
So, I'll take just one small peg.
But this Dhaba allows us to drink foreign liquor.
But your mutya friends are drinking cheap drinks which feels like horse pee. Hahaha.
He laughed loudly.
I noticed that everyone was watching me.
Though I was wearing a Big Kurta and a lungi, my fair skin and aristocratic look was not suitable for that ambiance. And my boobs were bouncing heavily and freely. Indicating that I was not wearing any bra inside.
Anyway we finished our meal and Jalandhar ordered 4 pegs of Rum
I said, no I don't want to drink.
But he said, you have to.
I couldn't resist and accepted the drink.
After finishing the meal, we went to the back of the Dhaba.
Jalandhar introduced me to the owner of that Dhaba.
He shook his hand with me and took me to a small room.
He said, Madam , you can feel free and take your clothes off.

I said, I'm fine with this cloth.
He smiled and said, But your clothes might get dirty. But if you wish to keep it on then I've no issue.
Jalandhar told me why you came here.
But for this you've to pay me the rent. And the rent is….
Fatema : Let you fuck?
Purva : Yes.. He had a fantasy of fucking a woman's ass hole. But not his wife nor any whore let him do that.
So I let him do that.
He had lifted my lungi but in the middle of our sex I removed my clothes.
And then One after another men started coming and fucking me.
Some old man also came. I blow them off.
Finally after 3 hours Jalandhar came and told me we have to go now.

It was around 1:30.
No one was there anymore and the Dhaba was also closed and all the lights were off.
So I didn't bother to wear the clothes.
When I came to the front I saw the mutyas were still drinking.
They were all out of control.
They sent the older mutyas to the other trucks and 14 men and I got into another truck.
It was not Jalandhar's truck but it was an empty truck.
So I board the truck with them and all the night they fucked me in the running truck.
And as they were all tested clear before so I let them fuck me without any condoms.
Fatema : When they had tested their STD?
Purva : Before the dance program.
And I forgot to tell you that before leaving the house, I gave my contraceptive pills to Zunaid. So I was taking them regularly on the journey.
hSo I let them deposit their loads inside every mouthole.
They became like animals after consuming alcohol. And I knew that they would force me to consume alcohol.
So that time I didn't protest and let them feed mr alcohol.
And as they knew my taste, they mixed the local cheap alcohol with their pee and I drank almost a full bottle of alcohol.
They started banging me and I was wanting more and more. I was crying to fuck me more faster and stronger.
I was calling thair names and ptovoking them to fuck me like animals.
I had lost my senses and I didn't bother to stop whether the truck was stopping or running.
I was moaning and shouting shamelessly.
But at a point one man put his hand on my cum covered mouth and said, susssss. Naka checking going on.
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Don't shout.
I was out of control. So I said Naka checking my foot. Fuck it off and bang me you bastard. 
But he continued pounding me but closed my mouth so forcefully that I couldn't utter any sound.
After the naka, he removed his hand and I again continued shouting.

The trucks stopped in a lonely place around 4:30.
Jalandhar came and asked them about me.
I giggled and answered him, I'm fine Sardar ji.
Thank you for taking me on this fucking journey.
He said, you are drunk. So come down now.
And come with me.
I said, I'm dirty and I don't want to come now.
I want more.
Saying that I tried to get down.
Jalandhar helped me and said, what the fuck is this?
Your entire body is covered in piss and cum.
And how much do you drink?
I giggled and said, I don't know and don't want to know. Take me to the other truck where the other laborers are waiting for me.
He took me to the other truck where the little older mutyas were waiting for me.
Before I got on the truck I pissed on the road while I was standing behind the truck and then they pulled me up.
The older laborers were not as weak as you think.
They also fucked me very well. But the problem was with their habits. Some of them used to smoke bidis, some used to take Khaini or some used to take gutkha.
And I was kissing them passionately.
But their mouth was dirtier than their cock or ass or armpits.
Fatema : That means you were leaking those parts.
Purva : who cares. I was out of control.
There were 6 men and I was taking a cock in my pussy and another in my anus. Two cocks were in my mouth and two were in my hands.
And after a moment I lost all senses and when I woke up, I saw it was day time and the time was almost 10:30.
I opened my eyes.
I was laying on the ashes and the cum was dried on my body, face and hair.
I tried to sit but I couldn't.
My head was so heavy.
Haria forwarded a bidi.
I said, Hey. I don't smoke bidi.
He said, But madam, last night you were asking  for it and You smoked almost 4 bidis.
I was shocked and asked, what? Me? Asking for bidi? Don't tell lies.
They all confirmed that Haria is telling the truth.
But I said, maybe. I was drunk. I didn't remember. But now please give me some tea.
And why is the truck not moving?
They said there was a problem with some tribal groups and they blocked the highway.
And they don't know when the road will open again.
I said, I should go to Jalandhar now.
They said, you should take a bath now.
But we think you shouldn't get down now.
There are lots of vehicles and lots of p0lice on the road.
So, I couldn't get down.
I remained like that.
Once Jalandhar and Zunaid came and asked me if I'm fine or not?
I said, I'm fine but I need some tea.
He said, don't worry. Chandu went to bring tea for all.
Chandu came and we all took tea.
Jalandhar asked me if I wanted to go to the cabin or not.
But as I was in the last truck and his truck was the first, I had to walk a long way. That was not possible.
The young laborers came and gave me a dough of Sattu. All the others also ate that.
Finally all went to their trucks and I stayed with Haria and 5 other older men.
I was soaked in piss and dried cum and the ashes were cladding me all over my body.
I was desperately wanting a bath.
I had nothing to do.
The time was not passing.
The mutyas were playing satta with some stone chips.
So I laid my head on Haria's lap and started playing with his belly hair.
He was wearing dirty rotten Underwear and nothing else.
I could feel the growing hard on his bulge.
I slowly lowered the loose underwear and started playing with his dick. With my palms and my lips and mouth.
He was smoking bidi and playing Satta.
a I was playing with his dick.
When he felt that his dick got hardened enough, he took that ame n his fingers and rubbed that on my cheeks and then pushed that into my mouth.
And I started blowing him.
He was telling, aahh Purva, slowly. Ohh fuck I bid the wrong.
Oh bitch get up get up.. Sit on my lap.
I understood and sat on his lap and took his dick into my asshole.
I was actually facing towards his dick and belly.
So I didn't know what was going on behind me.
But when I sat and turned to them, I saw three men were stroking their dick.
I started bouncing my ass hole on Haria's dick.
And they continued stroking their dick.
I bit my lower lip and invited one man by waving my finger.
He stood and came forward.
I took his dick into my hand.
He was leaking pre cum.
I observed that and then smelled that.
Then I lowered the skin and licked around the head and sucked all the pre cum and then started mouth fucking his cock.
I was deep throating him.
And playing with his balls and sliding my fingers into his ass crack.
Another man came and pushed him aside and pushed his dick into my mouth.
He was furiously fucking my mouth.
I was just moaning and my saliva was running down through my jaw.
At the same time I was bouncing on Haria's ass hole and the sound came from my mouth like ok ok okkk okth aakk omm..
Fatema : Oh stop didi. See I'm leaking again.
Purva : Ummm see my clit. How it's dancing.
Come closer.
Fatema placed the chair just beside Purva.
Their legs crossed each other's legs and both started rubbing each other's pussy, very slowly.
Fatema : Then what happened?
Purva : Then one man pushed me and Haria back.
He fell on the ashes and I fell on him.
And he inserted his cock into my pussy.
The second man pushed the third man and started fucking my mouth and I took the third man on my hand.
And then Jalandhar came again.
He stood on the back side bumper and then shouted, shali Randi, you again started.
I looked at him and giggled.
I pushed the dick out of my mouth and said, aahh ahh Jalandhar, what ahh should I do? The time ummmm.. Is not spending. After all I'm a ahh uuh whore.. Uffff Haria faster. Ummm
Jalandhar said, anyway, I don't think that this strike will end soon.
I'm trying to take the trucks through the earthen muddy road through the paddy field.
You.. You continue.
Saying that, he went away.
Soon the trucks started moving and soon our truck was moving sideways heavily.
And the laborers were just changing their position.
After  an hour our fucking season ended.
And I was lying lazily on the ash pile.
Then the truck stopped and the driver of the truck came and told me that the area is lonely.
We are stopping here. You can go to a nearby pond and take a bath.
Hearing that we all went to the pond.
And I started swimming in the pond.
They were taking their baths at the edge of the pond.
I saw two drivers were capturing videos of me swimming.
So to give them a better view, I was sometimes taking volts in the water and my naked ass was coming out of the water and I was getting up from the pond and then diving into the pond.
Some of them were cooking.

After the bath all came near the trucks.
They all sat on the ground to eat in two rows,  one opposite another and I, along with Chandu and another helper, started serving lunch to them.
When I was bending in front of them my boobs were dangling in front of them.
And the opposite one could see my ass hole and pussy from behind.
Whenever I was bending down, The person in front of me was lifting or touching my right boob with their left hand and saying, Bhabhi little more rice or saying ohh enough.
And the man who was sitting behind me, was rubbing his hands on my bums.
And I was feeling goosebumps.
After they finished eating, I and the helpers sat down to eat. And the matyas were serving us lunch.
After lunch I went to Jalandhar's truck.
He took me to the cabin and banged my every hole with his monster cock. And after him Zunaid and Chandu fucked me.
Finally the trucks started moving again.
And I slept in the cabin.

I woke up again around 6 pm.
I saw Chandu was driving the truck and Zunaid and Jalandhar were drinking and they were sitting beside me.
Seeing me opening my eyes, Jalandhar asked, how are you feeling now?
I said, it would be better if you give me a massage with that oil.
Jalandhar said, I and Zunaid are drunk now. And Chandu is driving now.
So, I'm giving you the oil.
You massage yourself and then eat this paste.
He gave me a small envelope and there was a small ball of a black paste.
I asked, what is this?
He said, this is exactly the same thing from which the oil has been extracted.
Hearing that I ate the paste.
And then I started applying the oil on every part of my body.
And they were watching me rubbing the oil on my breasts, under my boobs, on my armpits and pussy mound and behind my ase.
Jalandhar said, apply it on your head and face also.
I applied it there also and then he said, drink one peg and then sleep.
I obeyed him and then after drinking the rum, I went to sleep again.
Fatema : What kind of paste or oil was that?
Purva : I don't know. Some kind of Ayurvedik 
Oil and paste. Maybe made by Shilajit or something like that.
But that was working amazingly.
It was a magic oil. And when I woke up again, I started feeling tempted again.
When I woke up again, I saw we were stopping nearby a Dhaba.
Jalandhar told me to stay inside the cabin and he brought me dinner.
And after finishing the dinner I told him the need for a toilet.
I didn't go to the loo in the morning.
So He told me to wear his clothes.
But I said, Jalandhar, I want to stay naked.
He said, Then I can't take you inside the Dhaba.
You've to go behind those bushes.
I took a container of water and went behind the bushes.
After returning from the bushes he told me to go under the truck and gave me a gamcha.
I understand what's going to happen.
So I smiled and kissed him and went under the truck.
Soon my customers started coming and helping me to raise the fund to bring back the girl.
That night I earned around 4000.
Jalandhar said, Tomorrow we will reach the break factory.
And I'll arrange many laborers there.
So the next day will be a busy day for you.
Don't go to the mutyas now. And take a rest.
I obeyed him and went to the cabin to sleep.

I woke up in the early morning.
It was still dark.
I got down from the truck with others and did my early morning stuff behind some bushes.
I saw the helpers were checking the tires and removing some small stones which were sucked between the grips.
I asked Chandu, when will we start again?
He said, we are at the border to another state.
And we are in que.
Soon we will get the clearance and we will start moving.
So, after 30 minutes the truck started moving again.
Chandu was driving and I was sitting on the helper's seat.
Jalandhar and Zunaid were sleeping behind.
I was chatting with Chandu.
After four hours of driving we reached a city.
So I went behind and Jalandhar got up.
He took the driver's seat. And Zunaid sat beside him.
Chandu came behind and sat behind me and started making the Sattu Dough.
Jalandhar stopped the truck beside the road and Zunaid shouted to a roadside shop.
A man came and gave 8 Onion Pakoras and the truck started moving again.
We ate the Sattu dough with onion Pakoras and some green chillies.
But then the monotonous journey begins.
We were going and going and going.
Only a FM radio was giving us some amusement.
Finally when we stopped it was 12:30.
I had taken several small naps in between.
The truck stopped at the brick factory gate.
I never knew that a brick factory could be so big.

After the gate opened the trucks went to the backside dump yard.

I saw the Mutyas getting down from the trucks.
I asked, Jalandhar, Will they unload the ashes?
He said, yes. Why?
I said, I want to help them. I want to participate with them.
He said, are you mad? Why will you do that?
And the next thing is, do you want to do that in nude?
I said, from the beginning I get aroused by the laborers. But today I want to experience their struggle. I want to feel the hard work.
And if you allow me to wear your clothes…..
He said, no… I'll not give my clothes. I don't want them to get dirty. You ask the mutyas.
The mutyas were standing beside our truck.
I told them that I want to help them.
I want to experience their work. But I need something to wear.
They said they are mostly wearing vests and briefs or only briefs. And they didn't have any second pair of clothing. And only two of them were wearing lungi or Kurta.
The two said, we can't give you our clothes.
We are wearing lungi and Kurta, as our Undergarments are very dirty and torn. And there are many holes in them.
I said, don't worry I'll manage that.
So, one man pulled his briefs down under his lungi and stepped out of that and threw the underwear to me in the cabin.
Ufff it was so smelly.  Smell of urine and sweat was hitting my nose. And it became crusty at the crotch area. And the area between the thighs of that brief vanished.
There was a big hole and when I wore it, I saw the area between my pussy and ass hole was visible through the hole.
There were also multiple holes on the back.
I wore that brief.
But my waist size was thinner than that man.
So it was slipping down from my waist.
Chandu saw that and gave me a rope.
I tie the rope around my waist.
Then the second man gave me a discolored vest.
The condition of the vest was worse than the brief.
But I wore that and got down from the cabin.
I asked, what kind of work do I've to do?
They said,  I have to stand in a row. They will load the ashes in their Jhanka ( Basket)
And one will carry the Jhanka and give that to me then I'll carry the Jhanka on my head and walk to the next labor. I will pass him the Jhanka and take the empty Jhanka from him and come back to the previous man and give him the empty Jhanka and take the loaded Jhanka from him.
Thus the chain of work will go.
I started walking with them.
Two men were loading the jhankas and three men were carrying them. And thus the 20 men were working in 4 trucks. And as I told you, one truck was empty.
And I was the extra labor at Jalandhar's truck.
I started carrying the ashes on my head.
In the first 15 minutes I was enjoying my job.
But then I started feeling difficulty.
Jalandhar and Zunaid and Chandu were smiling.
I was sweating and uttering sounds of pain.
Like aah, uuhh, offf.
And I was sweating heavily.
As my hair was shorter like boys, in the first couple of minutes the workers in the brick factory couldn't notice me.
But soon they realized that I'm a woman. And I'm not a labor class woman at all.
They were whispering with each other.
Some of them came near the truck with some excuses and were watching me.
Jalandhar scolded them a couple of times. 
But Soon the news spread to all the workers and after half an hour the supervisor and the accountant of the factory came to see the matter.
They were looking at me in disbelief.
Jalandhar knew their designation. So he couldn't scold them like the laborers.
The supervisor called me after a few moments and asked me my name.
He asked, Oye Chamia Idhar aa, Idhar aa.
( Oye slut come here)
Dekh ke to nahi lagta ki tu ek mutia hai, hain?
Gori chitti our sexy badan. Tu is gande bhadde laborers ke sath kya kar rahi hai be?
Our, koi dhang ki kapde nahi mili kya tujhe?
( It seems you are not from the labor class. How fair and sexy your body is. What are you doing with these dirty filthy laborers?)
Randi hai kya? Naam kya hai re teri?
( Are you a Randi? What is your name)
I replied, I'm Purva. And yes I'm a Randi.
They both looked at each other and the accountant said, Jnanka fek our office me a.
( Drop your basket and come to the office )
Jalandhar was watching the matter from a little distance.
When they told me to come with them to their office, I looked at Jalandhar.
Jalandhar ran to us and asked, what happened Sir? Any problem?
The Supervisor said, You bring a Prostitute with your team and now you are asking us what's the problem?
Jalandhar replied, Sir, She is not prostituting here. She is just helping the other laborers.
The accountant said, But look at her clothing.
Jalandhar said, So what? She is not naked. So there is no break of rules. And look at the other mutyas. It's their uniforms.
They all are wearing the same dress code.
The accountant got very angry and shouted, I'm gonna call the authorities and then you will lecture them using the same words.
Jalandhar became very nervous and said, Oh no no sir. Please don't do this.
It's her fantasy to work with these laborers.
I told her not to get down from the truck.
The supervisor said, Ok ok. Don't complicate the matter.
The accountant said, No. No, that can't be tolerated. Tell me why do you bring this Randi here? 
I finally said, Sir, I am going with you to the office and I'm explaining everything to you.
The accountant said, no, first tell me why….
But the Supervisor stopped him and said, yes yes. Come to the office and we can talk inside the office.
We shouldn't discuss this kind of thing in front of these laborers.
Come with us.
Like Reply
They took me with them inside the office.
When we were walking, I pretended that I lost my balance and I was gonna fall. I held the supervisor's arm and pressed my boobs on his back.
He also gave some extra and unnecessary efforts to hold me and he turned towards me and hugged me tightly.
I said thanks and smiled.
He said, you're welcome.
The accountant murmured in angar, disgusting.
I giggled and we entered the office room.

In the office I said, uff so hot.
Don't you have any AC? Oh my god.
The accountant said, why? Do you have AC in the truck? Bloody whore.
Stop your drama.
I giggled and said, ok no drama. But I'm feeling hot.
Please increase the fan speed.
The fan is in full, the accountant replied.
I suddenly pulled the vest up and removed it.
The accountant shouted, hey hey hey, what are you doing?
This is wrong.
The supervisor tapped his back and said, relax dude.
No one is here. And we shouldn't lose the opportunity.
Look at her. She is a creation of art.
Even the dirty ashes and the sweat and the heat, or these dirty clothes couldn't hide her beauty.
Oh baby please remove this silly underwear also.
Let me see the main beauty.
Let us see what you are hiding under it.
I giggled and untied the rope and the brief fell down on the floor.
The supervisor openly admired my beauty and sluttyness.
But the accountant was hesitating.
But at the end the supervisor fucked me once and he lasted for 10 minutes only. And he had a 5 inch dick.
But seeing us fucking on the office table the accountant started removing his clothes and he entered his 7 inches long dick into my ass hole from behind and I was getting DP.
When the supervisor emptied his load inside my cunt, the accountant continued banging my ass hole. And he released his load into my asshole after 20 minutes.
And then I started sucking him.
I found he was not losing his erection. So I invited him to bang my pussy.
He started my already cum filled pussy and I started sucking the supervisor's soft dick again.
After 10 minutes they both released together into my pussy and mouth.
I thanked them and requested them to let me finish my work as a laborer and asked them, can I work naked?
The accountant hesitated. He said, but if any one laborer tells anything to the authorities then it would be a problem.
The supervisor said, hey we are the authority here. The laborers obeyed us. And the owners used to come here only twice or thrice in a year.
He said, Purva , you can go ahead. Let us enjoy the view of a naked lady working.
The accountant said, But.
I smiled and said, Sir, your laborers already assumed what you are doing with me in a closed door office room. And don't forget that I was loud enough to inform them what was going on.
Don't worry. I will let them fuck me also.
How many of them work here?
The supervisor said, we have 12 men today.
I said, Oh , that's not a big deal for me.
But I let you fuck me without condom as you are educated and from good family. So I think you don't have any diseases. But they have to use condoms and the view is free but they have to pay me for fucking.
( Oh, ye koi bari baat nahi hai mere liye. Lekin mai aap dono ko condom ke bina chodne dia kiu ki mujhe lagta hai ki aap ko koi bimari nahi hai aur aap achhe khandan se taluq rakhte ho.
Lekin un sabko mujhe paise dena hoga. Dekhne do meri nangi badan ko. Dekhna free hai lekin chodna free nahi hai.

The accountant said, but I think they have not much money now.
I said, Don't worry. You pay me 200 for every man and cut the amount from their salary.

All the laborers were shocked, even Jalandhar and Zunaid couldn't believe it when they saw me coming out of the office naked.
I casually came and took a basket from Lakkha and told Haria to fill the ashes in it. And I started carrying the load again. But this time naked. And the cum of the supervisor and the accountant was running down from my holes.

All the brick factory workers were staring at me without blinking their eyelids.
Seeing that the supervisor announced, " My dear workers, today we are lucky to have Purva with us. She belongs to a rich family. And you all can see how beautiful she is. And she agreed to my proposal and agreed to let you all fuck her. But please finish your work first. Don't stare at her like this.
They went back to their work.
Around 2:15  our work finished.
Jalandhar said, Purva, you can take a bath. And then we will go to the nearby Dhaba.
I said, How many times do I have to bathe?
I'm feeling hungry. Let's go to the Dhaba first.
And after all the workers will again fuck me.
So I'll take a bath after that.
Jalandhar said, but the Dhaba wala will not allow you to enter the Dhaba..
I said, Don't worry. I'll sit with my mutya friends.

So I wore the vest and the brief from the office and we went to the Dhaba and I sat by the road side with the laborers.
All the customers in the Dhaba were looking at me suspiciously. I was as dirty as the other laborers. But that couldn't hide my skin color.
But no one said or did anything.
My nipples and my clit were picking through my clothes and my clit was throbbing again.
Anyway we finished our meal and came back to the factory.
And there I let all the workers fuck me.
But I was wishing them to fuck me in the open so that everyone could watch me.
But they took me to the roof of the factory and banged me with condoms.
And then I went to the bathroom of the factory and bathed with soap and shampoo.
And then after taking goodbye from all the workers we leave the factory.
Chandu applied oil on me and I went to sleep.
The lunch was heavy. Sarso da saag and Tandoori roti. With raw onion and green chili and finally one large glass of Lassi.
But the best meal was the cum from the used condoms.
That night O got fucked by 8 men in a petrol pump.
Jalandhar said, I've thought that I would manage 50 men for you. But sorry, I could arrange just 8 men.
I said, don't worry dear. We will see it tomorrow. But please fuck me now.
I can't wait anymore. Pound my ass and pussy with your monster.

After getting banged by him and Zunaid and Chandu, we left the pump.
And headed for a Dhaba.
Fatema :Did you naked?
Purva : I was wearing the same vest and briefs.
Fatema : Wow.
Purva : In the Dhaba, I sat with the helpers this time.
While eating, one helper asked, Bhabhi ji hum logo ko phir kab mauka milega chodne ka.
( Bhabhi Ji, when will we get the chance to fuck you again?)
I smiled and said, Soon. But remember, your rate is 100 each.
They said, Don't worry Bhabhi ji. We will pay you that.
I saw the Dhaba owner and some truckers were talking with our group of truckers.
And then Jalandhar came and said, Purva , good news.
We found a lots of customers. And The rate is double.
But you've to give them a dance show.
I asked, how many of them?
He replied, till now 17. They have advanced me. But if you start dancing, then many more will come.
I asked, where do I've to dance?
He said, here.
I was surprised.
Here? Beside the road? If p0lice come?
He said, don't worry about the security officer..
And this is a service road by the way.
No one comes to this road at night.
This is our den. The trucker's den.
I said, I've no issue.
Actually we had parked our trucks at the petrol pump. And then walked a little inside from the road.
It was a narrow road. And I couldn't see any vehicles going on that road.
So I got up from the cot and went inside the Dhaba.
I came back after wearing a Kurta and a Lungi.
I saw all the truckers were sitting on the cots or on chairs.
They all arranged the chairs outside from inside the Dhaba and arranged the cots in circles and there was a big round place circled by the cots and the chairs.
And one table at the center.

A Punjabi song started playing in a box which was hanging from a grill window.
I took a long stick from a man and started dancing bhangra.
I was dancing and slowly removing the buttons of the long kurta, which was coming to my knees.
I opened the top three buttons and then stopped.
And continued dancing.
Then I started circling the ground and going near every cots and the chairs.
I was bending and shaking my chest side by side.
My braless boobs were dangling heavily.
And the center portion of my half boobs were visible.
They were getting tempted.
The mutyas and the helpers were standing behind the cots.
The owner of the dhaba was sitting on a chair.
I went to him and sat on his lap and started rubbing my ass on his dick.
He grabbed me and pressed my boobs.
I said, Auch and pulled his ear and got up.
He pulled my hand.
I turned to him and squeezed his balls through his Lungi and smiled.
He left my hand and I ran to the center.
The song ended.
I saw they all started drinking alcohol.
I slowly got on the table and the next song started.
That was a very sexy bhojpuri song.
I was dancing and slowly removing the buttons from below.
But I stopped at the edge of my pussy.
And I jumped from the table and ran to a man.
I lifted the hem of the shirt and forwarded my belly to the front and asked him, Wanna untie my Lungi?
He smiled and forwarded his hand but I stepped back and giggled.
I again went to another man and asked him the same thing.
He also tried to catch me but at the last moment, I escaped from him and went to a third man.
He was clever. As I went near him, he grabbed my asses and kissed my naval and quickly tried to untie the knots of my lungi.
But as he was holding my ass from behind, he couldn't untie the knots with a single hand.
So he left my ass and brought his other hand to the front.
And I got the chance to escape and ran to the table.
Everybody laughed.
I slowly got up on the table and started untying the knots.
Slowly and seductively I opened the knots but held the lungi there.
Slowly I loosened the lungi and it slipped down to my thighs but in the front I was holding it above my pussy.
Everyone was shouting,  leave it, leave it. Let the Lungi fall on the table.
I was waving my hips with the rhythm and asking them, should I leave it? Oh no I'm feeling shy. No no. I can't do this.
And I again pulled the lungi up and tied the knots again.
Everybody was cheering and hullaring. But as I tied the lungi again all the cheering stopped and everyone got disappointed.
But I had tied the knots very loosely.
The song ended and the next song started.
And it was a Bhajam, hehe.
All the truckers shouted to the Dhaba owner.
He quickly ran to the grill. Window and changed the song.
I giggled and started dancing.
I was dancing and the knots were getting loose.
The upper knot opened quickly and the lungi became loose and was hanging on the lowest possible end of my hips.
I was holding the kurta above my belly.
All were anticipating and wishing the lungi to fall down.
But it was not falling down.
But finally at the end of the song I twisted my hips and the last knot of the lungi opened and the Lungi fell down on the table.
But I quickly lowered the shirt.
And they could just got a glimpse of my pussy or my ass ( who were sitting behind )
Just for a second.
And then the next song started and In that song I opened all the buttons of my Kurta. But I was holding the edges in the front and my cleavage and belly button or even my pubic hair were visible. But my boobs and my pussy were playing hide and seek with the spectators.
I was holding the edges together with one hand at the front of my pussy.
I was occasionally pressing and lifting my boobs with the other hand.
And I was continuously changing the expressions on my face.
Sometimes I was biting my lower lips or sometimes I was licking my lips with my tongue or sometimes I was pouting my lips and sometimes I was just opening my mouth and pulling my half tongue out at a side and rolling my eyes up and moaning. Sometimes I was winking.
They were going crazy.
Soon more truckers started appearing behind the cots.
The number was increasing.
When the song ended I jumped from the table.
My hand slipped from the shirt and to maintain the balance I kneeled down and put my palms on the ground.
The men in the front saw a glimpse of my assets for a couple of seconds and then I quickly stood up and did a 360 degree turn on my toes and all of them got the chance to see my assets.
But then I ran inside the Dhaba.
Jalandhar was inside the Dhaba.
He went out and said, Ok friends. As I promised, She danced on three songs for free.
Now who ever wants to fuck her, give me 1000 rupees and go inside.
And don't forget to take the condom from here.
But the crowd went crazy.
They said, we want more dance, we want more dance. We want to see the Randi dancing fully naked. Bring her out. 
Jalandhar said, but friend, that's too much.
How can a woman dance fully naked in front of so many people, especially by the roadside in the open?
No, this is not possible.
She showed you a free dance show and even showed you her private part.
"But we want more. We are ready to pay the money", The crowd shouted.
Jalandhar smiled and said,  how much money do you want to spend?
They said, we are ready to pay 100 rupees each.
Jalandhar said, you don't have to pay. She has already shown you for free. Now come in one by one and enjoy her beautiful body.
They said, no no. We want more.
One said, Ok. We are ready to pay 500 each.
Friends, what do you say? He asked others.
All of them agreed.
Chandu went with a bucket and collected the money from all the truckers.
But he didn't take money from the helpers or the laborers.
But I saw some helpers also put 50 or 100 rupees notes in the bucket.
I saw some men also donated 20 and 10 rupees notes.

Fatema : So, you came out naked and started dancing?
Purva : No dear. I came out wearing the dirty and sweaty vest and that brief. But that time I didn't tie the rope at the waist.
So, the underwear was slipping down from my waist, continuously and I was pulling it up.
I came out wearing those clothes.
Jalandhar whispered in my ear, don't become naked in the first song.
I said, don't worry my dear. This is my profession. After all, I'm a famous whore dancer.
Saying that I stepped out.
I saw the center table was gone.
So I started dancing in the middle. And I was dancing and going to every person and letting them touch my sex parts.
Sometimes I was pushing my boobs up.
And letting them press my boobs.
A generous amount of my boobs were spilling out from every side of the vest.
And the brief was sliding down and the top portion of my pussy was visible.
But thanks to my erect and enlarged clit which was holding the brief and preventing it from falling down.
At the back half of my asscrack was visible.
And whenever I was feeling that my brief would fall down totally, I was pulling it up.
One man rubbed his hand on my ass cheeks and entered his hand inside the brief and pressed my bums and slid his fingers through my asscrack.
Another man rubbed his fingers on my pussy slit over my brief.
I was letting them do everything but whenever someone was trying to remove my brief, I was pushing his hand away and stepping away to the next man.
That song ended and in the next song I started inviting the truckers to dance with me.
I was shouting and giggling, ao na koi. Mere sath nacho na. Ao ao. Sharmao mat.
( come on dance with me. Come on, someone dance with me. Don't be shy. Come on dance.)
I saw an aged man and pulled his arm and said, Chacha, dance with me.
He blushed and started hesitating.
But everyone cheered him up and he started dancing with me.
Actually he was just waving his waist standing in one place, holding a bottle of local liquor.
I was encircling him and rubbing my hips into his torso or rubbing my hands all over his chest and pulling my thighs over his waist and pressing my crotch on his bulging tent.
Everyone was hullaring like crazy.
Two more drivers joined me.
I was fully enjoying them and their touching and rubbing and pressing.

But suddenly one man started pouring alcohol on my head from his bottle.
I stopped dancing and looked at him in surprise.
I don't know why but everyone became silent.
Maybe they thought that I must get angry and I would stop dancing.
The man who poured the alcohol on me, also stopped pouring the alcohol and looking at me once and looking at others to see everyone's reactions.
Like Reply
But I broke the silence by a loud giggle and pulled his arm on my chest and said, come on don't break the mood.
And I took the bottle from his hand and poured the alcohol on my boobs and the vest became transparent.
There was a little alcohol left in the bottle..
I gulped that in one breath.
Everyone cheered and got up.
They all started dancing and many of them came near me and started groping me.
They were pulling my arms, slapping on my bums and pressing my boobs roughly and pouring alcohol all over my body or trying to pour alcohol into my mouth.
I had to gulp a few times.
My left boob became exposed as someone had torn that part.
The brief was hanging at my knees.
Jalandhar immediately stopped the song.
And he shouted, everyone go and sit in your place. I assume, no one is a Rap1st among us. So, please keep patients. I took money and you'll be satisfied, but don't harm my Randi by groping her like animals.
He was very angry. And his normal voice was enough to scare someone.
He was a monster.
Everyone went to their cots and he played the next song.
I smiled and said, don't be so sad. Friends come on.
I pulled the brief on my waist and 
I started dancing but the atmosphere was changed due to Jalandhar's shouting.
I knew what I had to do.
So I looked at my vest and said, uff you guys are so naughty. 
Look, you tear my vest.
Saying that I removed the vest and threw it on the ground started dancing topless.
And the atmosphere changed again.
In the middle of the song I jumped up on cot and sat on a driver's lap and started bouncing on his lap. And just after a few seconds I kissed him and turned towards him and pressed my boobs on his face.
He grabbed my ass and then I pushed him back and jumped down from the cot.
My boobs bounced and the briefs fell down from my waist to the ground.
I tried to pull it up but one man stepped on it and said, Rahne de na. ( Leave it dear)
I smiled and stepped out of it. But I immediately took the vest up and wore it.
The song ended and in the next song I started. Dancing bottomless with my left boob out.
The public went crazy.
I was bouncing my pelvic back and forth and dancing with the clit in my hand and showing them my clit and pussy by opening the lips with my fingers.
I was again going man to man and letting them touch my pussy.
One man said, Is your vest dried again? Why do you wear the vest again?
I said, yes it's feeling dry.
He laughed and started pouring a full bottle of alcohol on my head.
I giggled and lifted my face up and opened my mouth.
I let the alcohol drop into my mouth and then let it drain out from my chin to my chest and shoulders.
Then I gulped two or three times.
And then removed the vest.
And finally I started dancing fully naked.
A few men came and started pouring alcohol over me.
I was dancing like mad.
I was jerking my head, bouncing my boobs and rubbing my pussy.. Sometimes I was laying on the ground and pulling my body through the ground on my belly like a snake woman.
And then I was turning up and laying on the ground on my back. I was lifting my pussy and rubbing it and spreading it..
I again rolled on the ground and lifted my ass in the air and inserted my fingers into my asshole.
And I finally got up and started rubbing my pussy or inserting my fingers into my pussy and then I started stroking my clit.
The drivers were continuously pouring alcohol over me.
But then someone came and started throwing 100 rupees notes over me..
Looking at him a few more men came forward and they also started throwing notes over my head.
That thing made me crazy.
The song had stopped. And Jalandhar didn't play the next song.
Everyone went silent.
The only sound was coming from my mouth.
I was standing there, bending my knees a little and rubbing my pussy and clit furiously and was moaning, aaahhh ahhh ahhh ooohh ohh ah ah ah ahhhh.
And I started squirting water from my pee hole.
I heard a man shout, Oh lovely and he got up from his cot and came to me.
He held five 500 rupees notes and encircled them all around my head and face and then he rolled the notes and pushed them into my pussy.
He said, One last song Jalandhar.
And the last song started.
It was a parody song of famous Hindi song, " Bharo Maang Meri Bharo"
There the song was, " Bharo Gaand meri Bharo, Chalo pyar mujhe karo.
Ang se ang lagakar, kind of words.
A few meaningful words had been replaced from the original song.
And I was laterally going to everyone and holding their collar or vest straps. I was asking them the same words with my drunk eyes.
They were licking my alcohol drenched boobs or slapping my ass or pitching my nipples.
I was guiding their hands over my pussy.
And letting them finger my pussy.
Finally that song ended and a new song started, " Nahia ke Daria me dubki laga la, Laj Sharam ke Parde Hata ja".
Fatema : Aah, A famous song from Raja Thakur Movie.
Purva : Maybe, I don't know.
I danced in full swing and with full energy, using the entire place. And then before the song ended, I ran inside the Dhaba.
I went to the backside and went out the back door.
There was a cot.
I laid there. I could see the paddy field next to my cot.
And the full moon was making the atmosphere so romantic.
But the next three or four hours were not so romantic for me..
Men after men started coming and started pounding my holes.
Some banged my every hole, some my ass and pussy. And some just my mouth or pussy.
A few just released their cum in my hands after 10 to 12 strokes. And a few banged me for 30-35 minutes.
Lastly a group of 4 men came together and they banged me for 45 minutes.
Jalandhar compelled everyone to wear condoms.
Finally around 5:30 the marathon stopped.
I asked Jalandhar, How many men fucked me tonight?
He said there were at least 47 men.
And a few of them fucked you multiple times.
He said, Tonights collection is 27 thousand.
I said, So, what will I get?
He said, It's your percentage.
I said, what? 27 thousand?
He said, yes. 27000. And we collected 12,700 from your dance.
But we had no previous agreement on your dance.
So, we decided to give the entire money to you. And the dance show was so insane that Zunaid donated 300 and I donated 800 And Chandu donated 200 in the bucket.
So, it's 14000 and the owner decided not to take any money from us.
I was very very glad. I asked, So, now you can free the girl?
He said, Yes. But now come on. Let me clean you up.
I said, No. I'm feeling very tired.
I want to sleep.
He said, But look at yourself. Your entire body is a mess. There are sperm all over your body.
I said, Don't worry.
You just take me to the cabin.
And don't wake me up.
He took me on his lap to the truck which was standing 500-600 yards away.

When I woke up again, It was still dark.
I asked, what's the time?
Zunaid said, it's 7 pm.
I wondered.
I asked, what? Are you kidding?
Jalandhar said, no. You were sleeping for the last 13 hours.
Chandu was driving the car.
He said, we tried to wake you in the afternoon.
But you were just murmuring fuck me. Fuck me more. I don't want to wear clothes.
Eat my pussy.
I blushed and said, Oh my god. Was I saying these?
Zunaid said, when I tried to push your hip to wake you up, you held my hand and pushed it on your pussy.
Your clit was dancing.
So I couldn't resist. You were saying, fuck me, fuck me.
So, I had to fuck you.
I said, Hat, you are kidding.
Everyone laughed.
Fatema : That means they were really kidding?
Purva : Yes dear.
Anyway, They gave me 4 Rotis and some Jaggery.
I was so hungry that I ate all the 4 Rotis.
Then the trucks stopped at a Truck lay by.
We all got down from the trucks.
The other drivers and the helpers also had fucked me last night.
When I got down, they all hugged me and pressed my ass and boobs.
I was feeling pain but I let them do that.
Then I went a little far from them and let my bowel and bladder empty and then came back.
One helper gave me a bucket of water and soap.
I washed myself and dried myself.
Then I sat with them.
They were making Khichdi.
We finished our dinner and I went to sleep again.. But before sleeping I took my contraceptive pill from Zunaid and the Ayurvedic paste from Jalandhar. And then fall asleep again.

Purva released a sigh and then went silent.
Fatema asked, then?
Purva released a sigh again and then said, " The next morning, when I woke up, I saw Chandu was Applying the oil on my body and massaging my body very gently.
I looked at him and smiled.

Jalandhar looked back and said, both of your clothing sets have gone.
Now?
I smiled and said, I don't want to wear any clothes anymore.

Then we reached the coal mine.
It was an open mine.
Our truck was waiting in a queue. Jalandhar said, we have to wait till night.
And here you can't get down naked.
So, I stayed inside the truck.
Even a few truckers noticed me and asked Jalandhar about me.
Jalandhar came to me and said, I've thought of giving you some rest.. But you've shown yourself to many.
Now I can't help you. You've to let them fuck you. 
And I think it'll be better to take money from them rather than giving them free service. What do you think? 
I said, "Obviously, Why will I give them free service?"
But How many of them? And remember, I can't dance tonight.
He said, Don't worry. You don't have to dance.
But they said that they want to enjoy you together. I mean no one after another. They will all want to bang you. Use you in every possible way.

Fatema : What, Didi? All together? How many of them?
Purva : There were 17 drivers. And Hearing that my prostitute cunt became wet again.
I asked Jalandhar, when can I do this?
He said, after the Sun sets.
And he said, he will not be there. As he had to enter the mining area with his truck to load his truck with coal.
So in the evening he and Chandu left me and Zunaid behind an abandoned building.
Soon the 17 drunk drivers appeared and they all banged me together.
They used me in every possible way.
They fucked my every hole with condoms but they forced me to eat their cum from the used condoms. But they didn't know that I was actually enjoying that.
Many of them ejected their load in my mouth or over my face, head and body.
They compelled me to lick their armpits and suck their cocks or lick their asses.
I was hesitating and protesting. And that was making them laugh and they were forcing me to do that.
Fatema : But I think you were acting. Basically you were enjoying those things.
Purva : Hehe, Yes. And my acting couldn't last more than 10 to 15 minutes. As I had started moaning and soon I couldn't control my giggle.
They understood how much slut I was.
And at a time I was shouting like a mad woman, Fuck me, you all fuck me. See how I widening my legs. Come on.
When someone fucking my pussy and my ass was feeling vacant, I was begging them, please somebody insert your lovely cock inside my ass hole. Please fuck my ass too.
I was pulling them with my hands and taking them into my mouth.
Actually getting banged by a group was more enjoyable and easier for me to handle then one by one long marathon.

They had started fucking me from 7:30 and they stopped around 10 or 10:15.
I saw Zunaid was collecting money and counting the cash.
I crawled to him and took the money and pushed it into his small bag and then pulled him to the ground and I started riding on him.
All the drivers were cheering.
Soon Jalandhar and Chandu also came and I also pulled them in the game.
Finally we stopped around 11:30.
We had earned 30000. 1500 from each.

Fatema : What did you do with that money?
Purva : My commission was only 10000.
After that we all washed ourselves and came to the truck.
The helpers were cooking.
So we sat to eat. I was the only naked woman among those clothed men.
Around midnight, the trucks started moving.
And I fall asleep.
Next day around 11am, the truck stopped near a small suburban town.
Jalandhar showed me a small alley beside the road.
He said, this is the famous redlight area of this town. And I had sold Kajal here.
Fatema : So, the girl's name was Kajal?
Purva : Yes. 
Jalandhar told me to wait in the truck and told Chandu to park the truck at a nearby place.
But as you know me. I told him that I want to go.
He asked, Like this?
I said, yes. What's the problem? After all, this is whore's den.
He smiled and said, ok come with me.
He jumped from the truck. And then He took me down holding me on his lap.
Zunaid also jumped from the truck.
A few passersby looked at me and they stopped to watch what's going on.
But we quickly went inside the alley.
All the whores were looking at me.
I was waving my hands to them and saying Hi, Hello.
Finally we reached the owner. She was a middle aged fat lady.
Jalandhar told her to free Kajal. And gave her 50000 rupees.
But she said, She also needs something more.
Jalandhar asked, what?
She said, You brought this beautiful housewife to my brothel. Who can I let her just go without using this beauty.
After all, she is also a prostitute. So I want her for tonight. And I wanted Kajal for one last night also.
I happily said, I'm ready.
Kajal also said that she also agreed with her conditions.
That night, there was a queue outside our rooms .
I had 9 customers that night. And Kajal had 6 customers that night.
Next day Jalandhar bought a new Saree for Kajal.
We took Kajal with us and inside the truck Jalandhar held his ears and said, Kajal, if possible, please forgive me. But you know what, that day, if I didn't buy you and send you here, then the public would kill you and your father. And also they would kill your Husband also.
Fatema : So, they were married already?
Purva : Yes. And the boy's name was Sabbir.
They both were legal aged and they both loved each other. But Kajal's father was not a good man. And the local politicians had treated their marriage as Love Jihad.
Fatema : What? Love Jihad? Bloody shit. Then what will they say about me and Nazir?
Purva : Oh leave it. This is their political business.
But I was happy that I could bring the girl back and then we met the boy also.
I gave them 17000 rupees which as I had earned 67000 rupees in total.
Later, Tarun also gave me 30000 and Hussain ji also sent me 10000.
And I had requested Khan sahab to find a job for the boy.
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Rathor Ji took him as an accountant in his office.
And they are living peacefully now.
But it took us 4 and a half days to return back to Mastanpur.
The girl was emotionally depressed. She was thinking that she did Lot's of sin and she is a bad girl now and Sabbir Will not accept her.
But Zunaid found the mobile number of the boy using his contacts, so we called the boy and told him everything. And he said, he knows everything and he still loves Kajal and He will live with her forever.
On the way back I let all the drivers in our group, and the helpers and also the mutyas fuck me several times.
And I told the girl, don't think so much about this part of your life. And start a new life.

Finally I returned home.
I mean Hussain Ji's home.
And there I called my lover, Billu and spent one week with him.
He wished to marry me several times.
He wanted to marry me like Hussain ji or Mushtaq did.
But I told him that the main thing is love. Marriage is a social festival. So if you want, you can put vermilion on my head. But remember, you are my true love. And I love Tarun also.
Anyway, I stopped taking the pills and had unprotected sex with him for a long week.
Three four times a day.
Fatema : That means????? …..
Purva : Oh god!!!!! It's 6:40. Come on, let's go down..
Pankaj will come to worship my deities around 7:30.
I have lots of things to do now.
Let's go down.
Fatema : But Didi?
Purva : No, if but again.
Let's go. 
[+] 6 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Writing a long story is not easy at all. Especially a story which lost it's track a long long ago. And it's more difficult to maintain the curiosity to the readers.
And I'm a family man with a growing kid. So I've lots of responsibilities.
And I'm not an writer.
So I'm requesting you all to keep patients and please comment after posting the story.
Don't worry I'll complete the story and I'm also promising you that I'll upload my wife Swetha's pics here in the story, in next episode.
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Wonderful update, worth waiting....
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
Hats off to tunkai bro .What an update more more than for wait.I really thank u to take time to enjoy your readers.Purva what a person she had
[+] 1 user Likes Kuppz's post
Like Reply
(06-08-2023, 08:37 AM)Straight in Wrote: Wonderful update, worth waiting....

Thanks Sir. Thanks a lot for helping me with the plots. Namaskar
Like Reply
(06-08-2023, 10:16 AM)Kuppz Wrote: Hats off to tunkai bro .What an update more more than for wait.I really thank u to take time to enjoy your readers.Purva what a person she had

Thanks Sir. Heart
Like Reply
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes Lakshmi1's post
Like Reply
(06-08-2023, 03:34 PM)Lakshmi1 Wrote: Super update

Thanks madam ❤️
Like Reply
The best ever in xossip. Thanks alot ..
[+] 1 user Likes Midhun0203's post
Like Reply
(07-08-2023, 01:32 AM)Midhun0203 Wrote: The best ever in xossip. Thanks alot ..

Thanks for the complement  Heart Heart
Like Reply
that's great  yourock
[+] 1 user Likes Chandan's post
Like Reply