Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(31-07-2023, 10:19 PM)satya203 Wrote: अनीता हरिया के साथ सीधा ऑटो स्टैंड जाने वाले रास्ते से नहीं गई जिधर से जाने का वो सोच रही थी बाल्की उस पतले रास्ते से जाने लगी जिधर से हरिया चोर वाले घटना के बाद से उसे ले जा रहा था क्योंकि वहां से उधर सुनसान रहता था। वो रास्ता लंबा तो था इसे इस्तेमाल करते हुए अनीता के साथ सुनसान जगह में वक्त बीतने और आइसक्रीम खाने का मौका मिल जाता था।
अब अनीता भी पूरे मजे लेने लगी है।

Maybe she is. Thanks.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Yeah everything will be revealed slowly as the story is super slow (intentionally). Sometimes thoughts may not be put explicitly, but shown through action and expression. So do keep in mind these things as well. I spend lots of time to come up with description of expression, actions and dialogues so do pay attention to those as well. I wouldn't want to keep writing dialogues unnecessarily. It is one of the core elements of this story even though some readers think that the dialogues are repetitive. Thanks a lot for the detailed comment.

(30-07-2023, 10:14 AM)creamydelight Wrote: By update 45... Hariya is almost toying with our heroine. I wonder what are the inner thoughts of Hariya about Anita. We get more of what Anita is feeling internally about Hariya, that he is a dabang who is rough and brutish, who is very confident and does not hesitate in taking what he wants. She acknowledges he is from lower background but does not look down upon him. And while we have sometimes, though less frequently, heard what Hariya thinks, that "madam kitni achhi hain"... But I wonder, as a an alpha male who is working on Anita as a sexual conquest (is he?), Does he consider Anita like an equal or like just a toy, a slut, a bitch in heat, to be tamed and fucked. Does he talk about her with any of his friends? If so, how does he refer to her, whether it is crass or respectful? Crass would be what I expect, and what would be more titillating. And how he reacts if/when they talk crass about her. Since he is approximately 15 years older than her, for him she is effectively an innocent novice that he is going to turn and use for his pleasure. And Anita, while open-minded, has not done anything like this before. He's like middle aged player who is grooming a young mistress for his pleasure. I'm thinking all of this because I think all this will translate in how, whenever, he fucks her. Whether it will be gentle, or passionate, or rough or degrading, or a mixture of these.

(30-07-2023, 10:28 AM)creamydelight Wrote: There is nothing sexier than a sexy full bodied housewife on all fours, panting, and with com dripping out of her used cunt. I really like how she stays like this for a few moments even after Raj has cum and withdrawn from her. She is certainly left wanting for more and unsatisfied, and she is calming her sexual desire for climax, which Raj has failed in providing her. Love how she just lies flat on her stomach, her ass pointing up. That's one of the best positions to fuck, the prone bone, but Raj is too tired to take advantage of what he has.

When Anita said "koi baat nahi jaan. Tum thake huye rehte ho", was it with sympathy or was it a taunt full of disappointment and sarcasm? It can be a mixture of both as well. The first signifies that she is a caring loving and understanding wife, while the latter might signify some growing dissatisfaction and resentment, no doubt accelerated due to the presence of Hariya in her mind. This latter feeling is something which can lead her into Hariya's arms and into Hariya's cock faster. When she eventually does it, will it be completely devoid of any feimgs from her side towards Raj, or will there be some disappointment and resentment fueled hidden cuckolding tendency, as if she subconsciously believes that he deserves to be cheated on for not being able to satisfy her?
Like Reply
There are some readers who never comment on the story but start sending PMs when there is a delay in updating the story. If people don't even bother to write a few lines on the update then what's the point of writing the story on a public platform.
[+] 1 user Likes seansean007's post
Like Reply
Simply awesome Sean bro.... After a long time you updated the story..... Hope you keep updating regularly.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply
Sean you are amazing writer..keep writing this marvelous story...i am fan of your writing.

happy clps clps happy
Like Reply
(01-08-2023, 11:22 PM)seansean007 Wrote: There are some readers who never comment on the story but start sending PMs when there is a delay in updating the story. If people don't even bother to write a few lines on the update then what's the point of writing the story on a public platform.

Dear Sean, You have a huge number of silent fans like me who, seldom post comments. But they never pursue for updates; instead they give you space and patiently wait for updates. It will be a big loss if you stop writting for some unwarranted comments by a few inconsiderate readers. You are the best.  Cheers.
[+] 1 user Likes Kamal54's post
Like Reply
Good Goind keep it up
Like Reply
too much creativity. first the double meaning talk of oral sex and now simulation of oral sex. the chemistry between both hariya and anita is simmering and nearing to the boiling point.
Like Reply
(30-07-2023, 10:14 AM)creamydelight Wrote: By update 45... Hariya is almost toying with our heroine. I wonder what are the inner thoughts of Hariya about Anita. We get more of what Anita is feeling internally about Hariya, that he is a dabang who is rough and brutish, who is very confident and does not hesitate in taking what he wants. She acknowledges he is from lower background but does not look down upon him. And while we have sometimes, though less frequently, heard what Hariya thinks, that "madam kitni achhi hain"... But I wonder, as a an alpha male who is working on Anita as a sexual conquest (is he?), Does he consider Anita like an equal or like just a toy, a slut, a bitch in heat, to be tamed and fucked. Does he talk about her with any of his friends? If so, how does he refer to her, whether it is crass or respectful? Crass would be what I expect, and what would be more titillating. And how he reacts if/when they talk crass about her. Since he is approximately 15 years older than her, for him she is effectively an innocent novice that he is going to turn and use for his pleasure. And Anita, while open-minded, has not done anything like this before. He's like middle aged player who is grooming a young mistress for his pleasure. I'm thinking all of this because I think all this will translate in how, whenever, he fucks her. Whether it will be gentle, or passionate, or rough or degrading, or a mixture of these.
what hariya thinks about anita is shown by his actions and how he interacts with anita.
Like Reply
On update 46 - Ab to Anita ke dimag me bhi Hariya aur uski baate chalti rahti hain din bhar aur Anita ko bhi achha lagne laga. Hariya ne kaha tha ki aj raat me sahab apko aise hi jhukakar piche se thokenge aur ye baat Anita ke dimag me ghar kr gayi tabhi to raat me Anita khud se doggy style me hokar apne pati ko bolti hai ki "fuck me from back". Aur jis tarah se Sean sir apne Anita ke nange doggy pose aur uski gaand ko describe kiya hai ufff.. Lund baithne ka naam hi nhi le raha, still imaging Kaise Anita doggy pose me hogi aur uski badi Gaand dil ke aakar ki lagti hogi....
Pichli baar jb Anita raj se chudwa rahi thi to wo Hariya ko kuch seconds ke liye hi yaad krti aur fir apna focus apne pati aur uski chudai pe laga deti pr is baar Anita ne apni puri chudai me Hariya ko hi yaad kiya aur isilye wo raj ko aur excited krti hui bol rahi thi ki " Fuck me hard" kuki wo chah rahi thi ki raj use Hariya ki tarah jabardast tarike se thoke, ab jis tarah ki thukai Anita ko chahiye wo Raj se to ho nhi payegi, wo to Hariya hi kr skta hai.
 And last me jis tarah se Anita chudai khatm hone ke baad bhi kuch der tk usi pose me rahi ahhh.. lajawaab.
Like Reply
Bhadiyaaaaa.....
Atiiiiii sundar......
Like Reply
Again very good update. Ramu ka chota but dusri baar jikra hua h, may be he would have bigger role going forward but lets focus on Hariya now. Hariya ab ekdum khulkar Anita se Gaand, lauda jaise sbd bolne laga hai and Anita ko bhi ab achha lagta h. Icecream wala scene kai baar aa chuka hai pr har baar ek step aage badhte hai Hariya aur Anita jo ki isko ekdum perfect banata hai. Anita bhi ab pure maje lene lagi hai jaise ki jb Harita ne pucha chusne ka to Anita Hariya ke Lund ko dekhkr usko hilati hue hi bolti hai " Hariya ji, mujhe chusne ka man h" jaise sach me Lund chusne ko hi bol rahi hi aur fir thoda rukkar bolti h "icecream". Aur ek kadam aur aage badhkar Hariya se hi puch leti h ki "apko chatne ka man hai". Hariya to hai hi dabang wo directly bol deta hai ki " ap chatwayengi to jarur chatunga". But yaha pr Anita ne hamari soch se badkhar ek step aur aage khud bol di ki " Ha Hariya ji, mai chatwaungi apko" uff....ssss.... Sach me lagta hai jaise Lund chusne aur bur chatne ka koi scene chal raha ho. Hats off to your writing Sean bro.

Ab to Hariya ne icecream ko pant ke upar se hi sahi pr apne Lund se satakr Anita ko chusne ka bol diya h. Let see what comes in next update, may be Anita ko icecream ke sath sath Hariya ke nange lund ko chusne ka man kare aur Hariya to chuswayega hi..
Just imaging the scene and also it would be super exciting agar aisa hi kuch Hariya bhi apna icecream chate, na directly panty se satakar but saari ke upar se hi sahi pr ekdam chut se satakr ...
Like Reply
Very nice and erotic story, good conversation hope the time has come to make it more hot with making sex between Jariya and Anita...

Anita is shameless but showing her so innocent is your creativity and salute to your great writing
Like Reply
Thanks.

(02-08-2023, 01:44 AM)val.coutinho Wrote: Simply awesome Sean bro.... After a long time you updated the story..... Hope you keep updating regularly.

(02-08-2023, 08:45 AM)Bindass08 Wrote: Sean you are amazing writer..keep writing this marvelous story...i am fan of your writing.

happy clps clps happy

(02-08-2023, 10:29 AM)themaskeditor Wrote: Good Goind keep it up

(02-08-2023, 03:24 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Bhadiyaaaaa.....
Atiiiiii sundar......
Like Reply
(02-08-2023, 09:25 AM)Kamal54 Wrote: Dear Sean, You have a huge number of silent fans like me who, seldom post comments. But they never pursue for updates; instead they give you space and patiently wait for updates. It will be a big loss if you stop writting for some unwarranted comments by a few inconsiderate readers. You are the best.  Cheers.

Thanks.
Like Reply
(02-08-2023, 01:32 PM)dragonslair Wrote: too much creativity. first the double meaning talk of oral sex and now simulation of oral sex. the chemistry between both hariya and anita is simmering and nearing to the boiling point.

Thanks a lot.

(02-08-2023, 01:35 PM)dragonslair Wrote: what hariya thinks about anita is shown by his actions and how he interacts with anita.

Well said.
Like Reply
Thanks a lot for continuously providing detailed comment and feedback. I appreciate it.

(02-08-2023, 01:45 PM)Lovelychod Wrote: On update 46 - Ab to Anita ke dimag me bhi Hariya aur uski baate chalti rahti hain din bhar aur Anita ko bhi achha lagne laga. Hariya ne kaha tha ki aj raat me sahab apko aise hi jhukakar piche se thokenge aur ye baat Anita ke dimag me ghar kr gayi tabhi to raat me Anita khud se doggy style me hokar apne pati ko bolti hai ki "fuck me from back". Aur jis tarah se Sean sir apne Anita ke nange doggy pose aur uski gaand ko describe kiya hai ufff.. Lund baithne ka naam hi nhi le raha, still imaging Kaise Anita doggy pose me hogi aur uski badi Gaand dil ke aakar ki lagti hogi....
Pichli baar jb Anita raj se chudwa rahi thi to wo Hariya ko kuch seconds ke liye hi yaad krti aur fir apna focus apne pati aur uski chudai pe laga deti pr is baar Anita ne apni puri chudai me Hariya ko hi yaad kiya aur isilye wo raj ko aur excited krti hui bol rahi thi ki " Fuck me hard" kuki wo chah rahi thi ki raj use Hariya ki tarah jabardast tarike se thoke, ab jis tarah ki thukai Anita ko chahiye wo Raj se to ho nhi payegi, wo to Hariya hi kr skta hai.
 And last me jis tarah se Anita chudai khatm hone ke baad bhi kuch der tk usi pose me rahi ahhh.. lajawaab.

(02-08-2023, 04:15 PM)Lovelychod Wrote: Again very good update. Ramu ka chota but dusri baar jikra hua h, may be he would have bigger role going forward but lets focus on Hariya now. Hariya ab ekdum khulkar Anita se Gaand, lauda jaise sbd bolne laga hai and Anita ko bhi ab achha lagta h. Icecream wala scene kai baar aa chuka hai pr har baar ek step aage badhte hai Hariya aur Anita jo ki isko ekdum perfect banata hai. Anita bhi ab pure maje lene lagi hai jaise ki jb Harita ne pucha chusne ka to Anita Hariya ke Lund ko dekhkr usko hilati hue hi bolti hai " Hariya ji, mujhe chusne ka man h" jaise sach me Lund chusne ko hi bol rahi hi aur fir thoda rukkar bolti h "icecream". Aur ek kadam aur aage badhkar Hariya se hi puch leti h ki "apko chatne ka man hai". Hariya to hai hi dabang wo directly bol deta hai ki " ap chatwayengi to jarur chatunga". But yaha pr Anita ne hamari soch se badkhar ek step aur aage khud bol di ki " Ha Hariya ji, mai chatwaungi apko" uff....ssss.... Sach me lagta hai jaise Lund chusne aur bur chatne ka koi scene chal raha ho. Hats off to your writing Sean bro.

Ab to Hariya ne icecream ko pant ke upar se hi sahi pr apne Lund se satakr Anita ko chusne ka bol diya h. Let see what comes in next update, may be Anita ko icecream ke sath sath Hariya ke nange lund ko chusne ka man kare aur Hariya to chuswayega hi..
Just imaging the scene and also it would be super exciting agar aisa hi kuch Hariya bhi apna icecream chate, na directly panty se satakar but saari ke upar se hi sahi pr ekdam chut se satakr ...
Like Reply
(02-08-2023, 01:35 PM)dragonslair Wrote: what hariya thinks about anita is shown by his actions and how he interacts with anita.

I don't agree with this. 

When they are interacting, we hear what both have to say. Even then, we are given a clearer picture of what Anita is thinking/feeling with much more emphasis than what Hariya is feeling or thinking.

When they are not interacting, i.e. when Anita is at home or anywhere not with Hariya, we only know what she is thinking. We do not have a comparable window into Hariya's thoughts. Obviously, i understand the story's title is "Anita Singh", and not "Anita Singh and Hariya", so naturally there will be much greater emphasis on her thoughts. In thermodynamics terms, she's the system and everything else is the surrounding. We are more concerned with the system.

But nonetheless, as a reader, I do get to have opinions which aren't the same as the writer. The writer owns the story.

To Sean' reply, your dialogue writing, while repetitive to some extent, does masterfully serve one major objective that is to heighten arousal incrementally in each update. But I don't think it does fully expose Hariya's feelings towards Anita other than lust and delight at finding her so receptive to his increasingly bold advances.
Like Reply
Next update when?
Like Reply
(04-08-2023, 02:28 AM)creamydelight Wrote: I don't agree with this. 

When they are interacting, we hear what both have to say. Even then, we are given a clearer picture of what Anita is thinking/feeling with much more emphasis than what Hariya is feeling or thinking.

When they are not interacting, i.e. when Anita is at home or anywhere not with Hariya, we only know what she is thinking. We do not have a comparable window into Hariya's thoughts. Obviously, i understand the story's title is "Anita Singh", and not "Anita Singh and Hariya", so naturally there will be much greater emphasis on her thoughts. In thermodynamics terms, she's the system and everything else is the surrounding. We are more concerned with the system.

I get where you are coming from but I think the writer has shown hariya to be a 'Dabang' type as mentioned on multiple occasions too. Such people just do things without thinking too much about the consequences. there are few instances in the story so far where the writer has shared hariyas feelings like when hariya touched anitas anal region for the first time. I agree it may be superficial but still. What I have understand so far is hariya may be a dabang for others but he is still afraid of anita. This is why we see him pushing the limits slowly and not diving in on her straightaway. 

But nonetheless, as a reader, I do get to have opinions which aren't the same as the writer. The writer owns the story.

yes. not everyone has same opinion. I am hoping i didnt offend you with my opinion. I have been burned before because of voicing my opinion regarding situations on stories before. then writers get offended and that gives them a reason to stop the story midway. enjoy the story like everyone else. personally i like the story for its semi female narrative.

msg to the writer.
I dont know if anyone has pointed out yet but editing of your story is great. the semantics in dialogues of the main characters are well maintained throughout. with so many dialogues in every update you have kept that intact. kudos to you. Also i may not be able to put detailed feedback after every update but rest assured your work is well appreciated by me
Like Reply