Misc. Erotica Vimala's Bangalore Connection
She had dressed in a long pink skirt and a white top, and was busy talking to someone over the phone. Wishing her good morning quietly I went and sat on the stool. She came towards me, bent down and kissed me on my cheeks and continued her conversation over the phone. I had a strange feeling when her lips were on my cheeks, I was somewhat turned on because of all the things Arun told about her. She hung up the phone and came towards me, placing both hands on my cheeks, "did you sleep well last night darling ? or Arun was disturbing you ?" She asked.  "Yes Aunty, I slept well, he was not disturbing me, he was just sharing his experiences with me and I was sharing mine," I said. "About what? about your first night experience with your ex-husband ?" she said and laughed pinching my cheeks and kissing it. Guess what sweetheart if uncle is late tonite, you must sleep in my room with me and you got to tell me about your first sex experience and I would share with you mine ? okay ?" She said. "Aunty, is it okay if I share with you ? Won't you get me wrong ?" I asked. "We are women, we must be knowing more about sex than men, and we must enjoy more men than men enjoy us, because we have got the pussy and we make rules," she said and winked. I was listening to her with a bright smile on my face. "I have fucked so many men in my life that I have lost count, I am enjoying my sex life to the fullest even at this age," she added. I stood up and went near her and confessed "Aunty, you are my hero, I too love sex, but ..." I trailed. "No buts, if you love something so much, you must go for it darling" she said. Her lips were close to mine, I immediately planted a kiss on her lips, she closed eyes, as if wanting for more. I again held her face and planted a couple of kisses on her lips and closed my face with my hands. She pulled my hands off and I was blushing, and she said "You see, you wanted to kiss me and you kissed me, did you like it ?" I lifted her and made a circle and dropped her down, and said "I love you so much Aunty." "Me too sweetheart," she said and planted a kiss on my forehead. "Why are you wearing your Saree all the time, even at home, come let's go to my room, shall give you my dresses to wear," she said and took me to her bedroom."
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Arun saw me and his mother coming out of the kitchen, he came towards Aunty and hugged her and carried her inside the Kitchen. I followed them inside, I was surprised to see them almost making out right in front of me. He made Aunty sit on the kitchen slab, and was trying to kiss her on her lips, "not now baby, Vimala is leaving tomorrow, I need to buy things for her, I am going out shopping now, we will do it later," she said. She was sitting on the slab, he had spread her legs apart and he was right in between them hugging her. Seeing them both in that position, I was getting turned on. Arun carried her in that position from the kitchen slab, she hugged him tight for balance, "Not now baby.. later, I am going out now please.." she said. The phone rang, and Arun made her stand, and released her from his grip. Aunty attended the call "Hey, David.." she said "I too miss your sweetheart.... sure sure sure.." she continued her conversation. Meanwhile, Arun lifted her skirt and went inside her skirt, and she was completely shocked, and so was I. She was trying her best to take him out of the skirt. Arun was kissing her madly, since the room was quiet, I could hear the kissing sound clearly as well as David's voice over the phone.

David: What is happening ?
Aunty: Ooooh... ooo... it's Arun, he is inside my Skirt.
David: Oh my Gawd... that's awesome. Sweety.. please tell me everything what he is doing.
Aunty: Mmmm.... aaaah... he is hugging my left thigh and kissing it all over and licking it.
David: I have pulled out my dick and stroked it..
Aunty: Oh. no..!!
David: What ?
Aunty: He is inserting his hand inside my panties from behind and mauling my butt cheeks David. Oh no no n no..uffff....
David : What did he do now ?
Aunty: I just inserted his finger inside my pussy from behind.
David: Uuuuuu..!
Aunty: Arun, stop it .... stop it .. stop it.. stop it.. not now. David has gripped by panty elastic and trying to strip it out, he is strong, he is pulling it down with force.... Ohhh... I lost it ... he is down completely.
David: Mmmm.. uuh ..
Aunty: He is kissing me down there .. Ooooh nooo..!!
David: What happened ...
Aunty: David, he is licking my clit..
David: Oooh..
Aunty: David.. David... David... No no no no.. !!
David: What, what is he doing now ?
Aunty: I am already wet down there, and fluids are flowing all over my things and he is licking there.
David: That must be sweet.
Aunty: Oh... My god...David, he has caught my pussy lips with his lips.. uuuuh..!
Meanwhile, I could not take it any more, the scene was so erotic, the Son is inside his Mom's skirt, he has removed his mom's panties, and he is licking his mom's pussy, and her mom is moaning and giving running commentary to David. I was feeling the heat here. My hands were pushing me to lift my Saree up and pull my wet panties down and masturbate. I put my right hand on my cunt over my Saree and started rubbing it watching Aunty's facial expression. Aunty saw me, "Vimala, come here darling" she called. She could have seen my facial expression, I thought. I walked towards her, my juices were all over my panties and it was sticking on to my skin inside my panties. "Vimala ? someone watching you both?" David asked. Aunty motioned me to get close to her. I went as if wanting to eat my aunty lips, rubbing my clit over my Saree, I went near her and straight away and aunty grabbed my lower lip with her fingers and started pinching it and as I was looking at her with full of lust in my eyes.  Aunty parted my lips and put her two fingers inside and I started sucking it like a cock. Arun sensed me close to his mom, he lifted his mom's skirt and came out of it. He pulled my navel close to him by placing his both palms on my each ass cheeks and started mauling it and kissing my navel. I was gasping for air, with Aunty's fingers inside my mouth, I bit her fingers in excitement. Aunty was rather disappointed after Arun leaving her pussy half satisfied, she pulled my right hand and thrusted right on her pantyless pussy over her skirt and started rubbing it.
Like Reply
Sensing my lack of resistance, Arun lifted my Saree till my knee and started kissing there. I tried to bend down to lift him up, as my girlish instinct wanted me to do. Aunty caught my face and started kissing me all over my face. I wanted her lips, and I caught her face back and went for her lips and started kissing her lips. She was the first woman I ever kissed on the lips, and I felt it was very different and sensual. I first went for her bottom lips and started sucking it in and the sounds of our kissing her all in the air. She kept her phone on the kitchen slab and started kissing her lips back, she put her tongue inside mine, it was hot and I respond to it by licking her tongue back, and I was completely lost in the kissing, and my pussy has the brain of its own I guess, it was oozing more juices and the juices were flowing all over my things despite wearing my panties. My panties must be completely drenched with my juices. All of a sudden, the kissing episode that was going on from Arun's place stopped, my mind was wondering what was happening, with my lips still locked with Aunty's I opened my eyes to see what Arun was doing, looking straight at my eyes, he winked, and lifted my Saree completely and went inside my petticoat. I was eaten in shame, no one man has ever entered inside my petticoat the way Arun just entered. Arun hugged my left thigh just how he hugged his mother's left thigh, and started showering there with kisses and he was licking my juices which were flowing all over my thigh. He put his both palms behind my ass and tried to pull my panties down. Immediately spread my legs, I placed both of my both hands behind my bottom to stop him, his hands were inside my Saree petticoat holding my panties, my hands were outside my Saree and the petticoat, holding his hands from pulling my panties down. His grip over my panties loosened, the moment he dug his nose and mouth right between my already spread legs right on my pussy over my wet panties and started rubbing my clit with his nose, I was defeated completely. I took my hands off my back, and started guiding his head which was inside my petticoat right on my clit. He just slowly, without any hurry, grabbed my panty elastic from the side and slowly tried to peel it down like the orange skin. My panties were completely soaked, I could feel it when he pulled it down, the panty's wetness was applied all over my thighs and as it went past my knees I almost automatically lifted one leg after the other in order to remove my panties off my body.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Arun held my naked ass cheeks and gave a kiss on my lower belly. I was expecting something else and Arun gave me a shock, all of a sudden he stood up straight from inside, when he did that all my Saree and petticoat were bunched up and it came completely in his grip. I was bottom naked, and my naked bottom was facing Aunty, "wow, she has got an wonderful ass" she exclaimed. I mustered all my energy to try to pull my Saree and petticoat down, but in vain. Arun lifted me and placed on his left shoulder, like the "Vikram's Bethaal," and bunched up my Saree along with my petticoat. My belly was on Arun's left shoulder, and my left ass cheek was caressing Arun's left facial cheek. My ass was in the air, "Arun, no please.. stop it ...." I said. Watching me in this position, Aunty removed her tops and she was only in her Bra and Skirt. I was shocked to see Aunty's firm breasts, balancing my hand on Arun's back, I tried to arch my face towards Aunty to get the better view of her Boobs. Arun suddenly inserted his finger right inside pussy leaving me screaming "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.....!!" I didn't want to stop him, and I was enjoying this treatment and my pussy was aching to get something inside. Arun started finger fucking me, I started building an Orgasm, it was intense. Aunty looking straight into my eyes with lust filled eyes, put her hands behind and pulled out her bra straps, and the bra came off her body. She has a huge and amazing pair of boobs, way bigger than mine, and I wanted to badly feel her boobs. She was only in her long skirt. She came towards me and started kissing my lips while Arun was busy finger fucking me. I grabbed aunty's boobs and started mauling it like there is not tomorrow. Aunty was moaning during the kiss.

Like Reply
Aunt broke the kiss, and went behind me. I thought she wanted to taste my pussy, but she adjusted her Skirt and went on her knees in front of Arun, pulled out his dick and started kissing it. I was getting turned on even more, and I badly wanted Arun's dick inside me. Arun took out his finger, and I tried to put my finger behind to stroke my clit, as I was nearing my orgasm. I could hear some footsteps, someone was entering inside, I began to wonder who that could be. "What a beautiful Ass you have got, Vimala.. !" it was Uncle's voice. "Oh my god Uncle is that you ?" I asked.  Sniffing my anus, "Mmmm... yes, it's me" he said. Before I could respond, he put his tongue right on my pussy and started licking my pussy like a possessed man, and I was nearing my peak of my orgasm, I was about to cum. Just then he grabbed me from Arun's shoulder, and sat on the stool, pulled out his tool and thrusted right inside my pussy. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.." I screamed. It was pain and pleasure simultaneously. He started fucking me in that position. He put his hand on my blouse and tore it off my boobs, lifted my bra and my boobs spilled out and he started mashing it with both of his hands from behind. Aunty was in full form, she stood up and started kissing Arun on his and he lifted him mom and placed her on floor and he pulled off his trousers and lied on floor making his mom sit on him and f#$k in the cowgirl position. Aunty neatly lifted her skit and sat on Arun's erect dick and started fucking Arun. I was at the peak of my orgasm, and uncle turned my face and started kissing my lips. I exploded my orgasm all over his dick. Uncle fucking intensified and he was moaning and fucking me hard. There was my aunt was on top of Arun, she was moaning. Uncle grabbed my boobs harder and his thrusting went on and on, and I was building up another orgasm, at the right time Uncle pulled out his tool and came all over the floor, and started kissing my lips and it started responding to his kisses. Aunty was screaming and moaning and finally had her orgasm. Uncle playfully bit my lips and smiled, but I could not smile by as I wanted another good f#$k. Sensing his dad cum on the floor, and looking at me still wanting to get fucked, Arun took over, he motioned me to sit on his cock, Aunty slowly as if his cock is stuck inside her pussy, pulled herself out of Arun, made way for me to get fucked. I tried to sit on Arun, lifting my Saree and petticoat as a bunch. Arun leaned forward and left my petticoat and gave a kiss on my pussy and carefully made me sit on his dick. He slowly inserted is dick inside my pussy, and made me ride his cock. At first I started slowly, and then picked up the momentum. Uncle and Aunty were kissing each other, and came towards us. Uncle held my right boob and Aunty held my left boob and started fucking my nipple like lollipop, while their son was thrusting his cock inside my pussy. Uncle went for my lips and started kissing my lips, and Arun's thrusting intensified, and I was nearing my next orgasm. Arun pulled my hand and hugged me tight and started fucking me hard, and I was screaming, and I was nearing my orgasm, tears were rolling all over my face and Arun with one final thrust came inside me and I too came all over his dick. With that we all relaxed on the floor thanking each other for a wonderful time.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
The next day I was to leave for Chennai. Uncle, Aunty, and Arun came to drop me at the Railway station. I kept my luggage inside the train, and got down from the train to wish the family GoodBye. Aunty hugged me and said "Take Care sweetheart come back soon," and she gave a kiss on my forehead. Uncle hugged me too, and gave a peck on my forehead and said "You are always welcome here, we are here for you, and we love you." "I love you too uncle" I said and planted a kiss on his lips and he smiled. Arun came to me, hugged me, put his both palms on my ass and tried to squeeze it, and I playfully hit his hand and smiled, "Don't be naughty okay? Take care of Uncle and Aunty Okay va ?" I said. "If you love me, you must remove your panties which you are wearing right now and give it to me" he said. "No way..." I said, making a strict face. The train started to move, and got up inside the train, and waved GoodBye to the family. Everybody waved bye, except Arun who looked sad. I quickly looked around to see if anyone was standing, there was none. I lifted my Saree along with my petticoat, pulled out my Pink panties, bunched it up and threw it at Arun and he caught it like a gift, and waved me Goodbye.

I flying kissed the Family and waved GOODBYE.

----- The End -----

Regards

Novelist Casanova
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Wonderful Story . clps

Read many years ago in XOSSIP.
Like Reply
Thankyou..  Heart  clps
Like Reply
(17-11-2022, 10:16 AM)ddey333 Wrote: Wonderful Story . clps

Read many years ago in XOSSIP.