Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 3.84 Average
Adultery Kahani ek bade ghar ki
(07-06-2019, 09:53 AM)Xossiplover555 Wrote: Best writer for a reason... What a eroticaaa

(07-06-2019, 07:29 PM)JHS19 Wrote: Gajab update dhiya aapne evil bhai. Ekdom faadu. Waiting for the next update

(07-06-2019, 07:50 PM)Raju123 Wrote: Vah! Vah! Bahut hi shandaar  bahut hi acacha update

(08-06-2019, 07:40 AM)prashanthi Wrote: Super awesome update

(08-06-2019, 08:43 AM)Vicky007 Wrote: what a superb update!bahut badhiya bahut hi mast update.waiting for the next update

Thank you guys.
My work
1. Koel, ek masoom housewife
2. Bade ghar ki bahu betiyan
3. Game of lust
4. Kahani ek bade ghar ki
5. Muskan
6. Tale of a lustful revenge
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hey guys, as you all know the website been loading way too slowly in past few days & due to that i was unabled to give update. Now too still the issue hasn't been resolved it seems. I know its annoying both for you & me as well. Hopefully admin will do something about it soon. As far as the update is concerned, it will come tonight around 22:00 PM IST if the website allows me to though.

Thank you
My work
1. Koel, ek masoom housewife
2. Bade ghar ki bahu betiyan
3. Game of lust
4. Kahani ek bade ghar ki
5. Muskan
6. Tale of a lustful revenge
[+] 1 user Likes THE EVIL's post
Like Reply
(08-06-2019, 03:19 PM)THE EVIL Wrote: Hey guys, as you all know the website been loading way too slowly in past few days & due to that i was unabled to give update. Now too still the issue hasn't been resolved it seems. I know its annoying both for you & me as well. Hopefully admin will do something about it soon. As far as the update is concerned, it will come tonight around 22:00 PM IST if the website allows me to though.

Thank you

It is really very frustrating. The admin. should do something very soon.
Like Reply
Great news for us bro.
Like Reply
(08-06-2019, 03:19 PM)THE EVIL Wrote: Hey guys, as you all know the website been loading way too slowly in past few days & due to that i was unabled to give update. Now too still the issue hasn't been resolved it seems. I know its annoying both for you & me as well. Hopefully admin will do something about it soon. As far as the update is concerned, it will come tonight around 22:00 PM IST if the website allows me to though.

Thank you

I am waiting very very eagerly for another super hot update.
Like Reply
Aasha karte hai ki sham tak ye issue khatm ho jae.. Bahut hi tadpaya hai isane pichle 2-4 din... Waiting for hot update...
Like Reply
Yes brother,all of us are waiting very eagerly.
Like Reply
Daily update kro request krti hu
Like Reply
I hope that we are going to get another super hot update tonight.
Like Reply
Tonight is going to be another hot night for us.
Like Reply
Your story to xossipy is what Bahubali to indian movie. Simply awesome... Views you are getting are the collections.. comments are the housefull theatre...
Like Reply
brother,please post a very big update
Like Reply
Waiting impatiently evil bhai
Like Reply
congrats For 400k views.It is really amazing that this story has reached the 400k views milestone very quickly.
Like Reply
wow! bahut badhiya khabar hi!
Like Reply
vah vah! It is a great news!
Like Reply
14 UPDATES, 48 DAYS, 1500+ comments, 400K+ views.

No words to describe this feeling.
Like Reply
wow! I feel extremely happy
Like Reply
(08-06-2019, 03:19 PM)THE EVIL Wrote: Hey guys, as you all know the website been loading way too slowly in past few days & due to that i was unabled to give update. Now too still the issue hasn't been resolved it seems. I know its annoying both for you & me as well. Hopefully admin will do something about it soon. As far as the update is concerned, it will come tonight around 22:00 PM IST if the website allows me to though.

Thank you

wow, what a surprise!!!
the black cock
Like Reply
waiting evil bhai
Like Reply