Adultery Chapter One - The Erotic Party with my wife
(09-07-2023, 08:09 PM)Rajsvs Wrote: “Oh my god!!” What the hell was this? The top was like men’s vests/banian, with the strap around my neck, which means my back was fully exposed except for a thin strap at the bottom of the vest. The top ended right below my boobs. There was only 1 hook at the back similar to the bra. The top was so tight that there was no scope for me to were the bra and also the design of the top was such that only a strapless bra would have fitted in without looking awkward. The neckline, I couldn’t even dare to see it properly myself. The neckline of the top was so deep that my bra would have covered my breasts more. My boobs were virtually exposed fully except for the nipple and on the sides. The cleavage and most parts of my upper boobs were fully out, it only covered my nipples and outer side of the boobs. The skirt started very low on my hip, just above my panty line and ended just below my panty. It was like mini skirt, not the micro one that Swapna wore at the party but much much smaller to my standards.

Beautiful dress code.

Hubby has taste.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
thank you especially for the font change
Like Reply
Suparb story pl give More update
Like Reply
Nice to see some encouragement. Here's the next part, many more to come...

Please do let me know what you liked and disliked in this story so far. 

The Dinner and the Indian waiter

Anyways, since I did not have any choice, I just kept walking next to my hubby, almost hugging him on the side so as to save my nakedness from being visible to any passer by. We finally got down from Eiffel Tower and both of us were feeling a bit hungry so thought of going to an Indian restaurant to have our dinner. Surya found one that was near by so we decided to take a walk to the restaurant. While walking I realised how tiny and loose my skirt was. The mild air flow was making it rise up exposing my inner thighs further to what they were exposed in that tiny skirt. On top of it my scarf was gone now, thanks to Surya’s wish! The air was freely brushing my exposed boobs. I was really feeling I was in my bra and panty as the air below was freely flowing to my panty area under my skirt and air above was brushing my boobs without any hinderance. I was really struggling to keep my skirt down with my both hands so in the process couldn’t hide my bosom from getting exposed. It was like I had to choose between my pussy(in my transparent panty off course) getting exposed or my boobs free for all. I chose the later I let my boobs be visible but tried to cover up my pussy as much as I could. After 10 minutes of that embarrassing walk we finally reached the restaurant. I took a sign of relief as soon as I saw the place, I thought my struggle was over but I didn’t know that it had jut begun banana

An average Indian boy greeted us at the entrance. My instincts kicked in instantly by seeing an India male, I tried to hide my boobs, but Surya held one of my hand so I was left with only one hand. I did my best to bring my other hand to my chest and show it as if it happened naturally during the conversation but I am sure I was not able to even save my 1/4th of the cleavage from exposure. That Indian boy must have enjoyed the sight of conservative Indian house wife showing off her assets in public like this. I am sure he would have masturbated in the night thinking of me. I felt more shame with that thought and my face became red with shyness. I did my best not to show my awkwardness and walked behind my husband to our allocated table. Now Surya made me sit on the chair that was right opposite the main door and he came and sat right next to me. Usually we sit opposite to each other, so most of the time I am hidden from the passer by’s. Now that today I needed most of that protection Surya chose to deny me of that. He came and sat next to me. I couldn’t even raise my head in shame as I knew everyone sitting on the tables in front of us could see my exposed boobs. I did have my one hand on across my chest to desperately hide my cleavage but my tiny hands could at max cover 25% of it rest was left open for everyone to see. “Ma’am, menu!” I jerked with a voice so close to me, it was the same Indian waiter standing right next to me and handing over the menu book. I raised my head to look at him and I could see he was looking deep into my cleavage and exposed boobs from top. He was having a splendid view of my upper boobs and cleavage added with my exposed shoulders except for the tiny portion covered by my blouse straps. I was literally feeling like I was sitting their naked and this young boy was devouring my body with his eyes. My face became red with shame and I lowered my eyes and head again. “Ma’am what would you like to order, please check out specials in the menu” he repeated. I was thinking why is he pushing it on me? Why can’t he give the stupid menu to my husband who was just sitting next to me? But I got the answer myself, “yes off course he wants to see the exposed boobs of this Indian conservative housewife and hence instead of giving menu book to my husband he came to me”. My Husband was just smiling and not even attempting to take the book nor he let go of my other hand which he was holding purposefully so I am forced to remove my other hand from the boobs. Both these men were playing with my dignity and I was sitting there between them in full vulnerable state. I had no choice but to remove my hand that was covering 25% of my exposure and take the menu from his hands.

I once again tried to free my right hand held by Surya so I can continue to keep my left hand on my exposed boobs while I take the menu with my right one. But I was no match to his firm grip. I realised I had no choice, this Waiter is not going to give up and I would make a scene if I don’t take the menu. So slowly and shakily I removed my left hand from my boobs and took the menu from his hand and quickly placed it on the table and took my left had back to where it was covering my boobs. His eyes lit for a second when he saw my fully exposed boobs, just for few seconds but his eyes were dug there so he didn’t miss a second of the expose. With a broad cunning smile he said “I will be back to take your order ma’am, please go through our specials on last page” saying that he left. I nudged Surya with my elbow to leave my right hand which was held with his left hand firmly over my exposed thigh underneath the table. He just smiled and said “Paddu, I will let you order food today, check the menu”. I just looked at him angrily as he very well knew that to look at the menu I will have to take my left hand from my boobs to flip the menu pages as he had pinned down my right hand. That will leave me fully exposed to people sitting in front of us and anyone walking into the restaurant. BTW Surya chose a table that was the first one from the door which means every single person walking in from that door will look at us first before going it. In my exposed state no wonder they will get the best view of my cleavage, shoulders and more than 50% of my upper boobs. Thank God my legs were inside the table or else I would have looked like a those naked statues at the entrance of the Indian temples. Welcoming everyone with my open boobs and pussy!!!!

I wanted to protest to Surya but there was no point hence once again, shakily, I took my left hand off my boobs and flipped the pages of the menu quickly and picked a few dishes randomly. I was in a rush to cover myself asap so to minimise my exposure. Within those few mins several people walked pass us, I din’t dare to see but I am sure they would have definitely noticed my exposed state. My face was getting redder and redder by the minute with shame. I closed the menu and tried to remember what I wanted to order. The waiter returned with a broad smile “What would you like to order ma’am?” Again he was on my side trying this luck again to see my cleavage and boobs. I just said “Chicken curry and rice”, I just wanted this to end soon but this guy had some other plans. “Which Chicken curry ma’am? And what kind of a rice you are after?” He asked! I was furious with his question. “Any chicken curry” I retorted but he wanted to spend more time looking at my breasts so he said “sorry ma’am, we have 15 different types of chicken curries, which one would you like? Could you please show me on the menu?”. I cursed him in my head, he very well knew that if I have to show him which curry then I will have to take my left hand off my boobs again and flip the menu to show him which specific curry I need. That would mean he will have extended time to see my exposed boobs and almost naked shoulder, I just told him “number 45 curry and plain rice”. To which he was disappointed but still tried his luck he leaned forward and flipped the menu on the table to go to the page where curry number 45 was and said “this one ma’am? Its chilli chicken, very spicy? Are you sure you want this one?”. Without looking at him or the menu I said “Yes, just get us that and make it fast!” and I closed my eyes to save my further embarrassment.

He went, but I was still in that exposed state. I saw few people walk in from the door and and the men in that gang were looking straight at my exposed cleavage and boobs. I couldn’t take this torture more so I freed my right hand somehow from Surya’s firm grip and took hold of the menu with both of my hands. While pretending to read the menu I held it with both of my hands in front of my chest. This helped me save my dignity! But not for long. “Your food ma’am!” Again the same voice. This guy came back with the food. In a way I was thankful that he Brought the food so this torture will end sooner but at the same time I was worried that I will have to once again expose myself as I will have to hand over menu to him which was saving me from the exposure to strangers walking into the restaurant. I let him place the food on the table while holding menu to my chest just to save my dignity for few more mins if not for more. He took his time to place each item on the table along with plates and cutlery. I knew his eyes were dug on to my boobs, cleavage and exposed shoulder in that tiny blouse all along. He placed the food on the table saying “Bon Appetite! Ma’am Sir!” And took the menu from my hand and left us, hesitatingly though.

Now my dilemma was whether to eat with both the hands or one hand? If I have to eat with both hands then I will have to expose myself once again to every passer by at the restaurant but how is it possible to eat with one hand? I was thinking! It wasn’t possible with one hand so once again I didn’t have a choice, I had to eat with both my hands, I concluded. With shaky hands once again I removed my left hand from by boobs letting them exposed and started to eat. “Is everything ok maam?” I once again jerked with that voice. Again it was the same waiter standing right adjacent to me and his head right above mine so as to peak into my blouse. I looked up straight into his eyes and said “yes!”. And immediately lowered by head again in shame. Just then a bit of gravy from my spoon fell on my right boob, I was hoping that this guy has not seen it no I was wrong. “Oh sorry ma’am, I see you have spilled some food on your..” He just left that statement incomplete and took the napkin and started to wipe it. Yes he literally started to wipe the curry drops from my right boob with napkin saying “Let me help you clean it ma’am as both of your hands are busy”. He took his sweat time to clean the boob, he even went over and beyond to touch my entire exposed portion of right boob and my cleavage in the pretext of cleaning. I was shivering while he was brushing his fingers on my boobs and my husband was rubbing my exposed thighs underneath the table with his left hand. I just lowered my eyes and head and said “its ok..Thanks!” I couldn’t believe myself, I was thanking him for feeling my boobs in public? He gave a final shock to me! He took the napkin saying “let me tuck this one in so even if you spill your dress would be saved” and without waiting for my response he started to tuck the napkin on my blouse at the top. Yes he literally put his fingers about an inch inside my blouse from the top and moved it around the top rim of my blouse to tuck the napkin in. While doing so his fingers brushed my boobs skin and even my nipples. I literally jumped from my seat when his fingers touched my nipple, he and Surya both noticed it but did not say anything. With that he got bold and ran his fingers couple of times more to feel my nipples and then slowly but reluctantly removed his hands from my blouse. I was totally in shock, he was taking all this liberty to feel my boobs not only on the outside but also inside my blouse and my husband was sitting there and peacefully eating his rice and chicken curry. I did jump on seat when his hands touched my nipples still my husband was unmoved. Just to end this soon I said “thanks, I will manage from here” and with that and a satisfactory look on his face he left with a grin.

He did come 2-3 times again just to check on me and enjoy my nakedness and every time I could only respond to him saying everything is fine but could not stop him from looking into my cleavage and more than half exposed boobs. On top of it the food was really spicy and I was sweating like anything. My thin blouse was getting transparent due to wetness of my sweat. This was further exposing my boobs. I am sure in the wet blouse he would probably have seen my nipples as well. My husband Surya was peacefully eating his meal not bothered at all that his beautiful traditional Indian wife was getting exposed to these strangers and they were really exploiting her in this vulnerable state.

I finally finished my embarrassing dinner and fortunately Surya didn’t take it longer either. As soon as we were done, I literally dragged Surya out so we get out of that restaurant as soon as possible. That bloody Indian waiter came back like million times to ask us if we need anything, I am sure he came just to have a feast at my exposed boobs as I could clearly see his vision was buried in my cleavage. I couldn’t even hide it as my hands were busy with food. Anyways as we walked out of the restaurant Surya put his hands around my waist while walking and said in my ear “Be ready for the next surprise of the day”. I looked at him with scary and a question mark look? “The club we are going to is a bit different kind”. I said “What different kind?” “You will see, I won’t tell you everything but just remember no matter what happens there, you are not going to object”. Now I was really scared. “Where are you taking me Surya? Please don’t do anything stupid that we will regret in our lives” I was getting a bit philosophical perhaps to psychologically blackmail him. He is smarter than me. He immediately took his nuclear weapon out “Remember the promise?” “don’t let me down here, I am sure you will enjoy, in fact we both will love this night” “just go with the flow” “I am right next to you and I assure you nothing will happen to you that you won’t like”

I was fully scared by now. I even forgot about my state of nakedness and got lost in the thoughts of where is he taking me, will they ask me to strip down and be naked as soon as we enter the club? Or is he going to fuck me in the dark corner of the club while being watched by people? Where everyone can see us? I was shit scared with all these thoughts and didn’t even realise when we reached the entrance of the club. 

[+] 2 users Like Rajsvs's post
Like Reply
X lent bro
Like Reply
Superb
Like Reply
Wonderful update. More and more into Debauchery

Loving it
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
Further update.. it will get more and more hotter now guys, brace up Smile

Perverted Bouncer

There was a big bouncer at the door of the club. He welcomed us and asked for our names, he asked what’s our relation, Surya said we are a couple, husband and wife. He said he will have to check for any drugs. Surya agreed for that. He checked Surya thoroughly by putting his hands into his pockets and scanning him with his hands all over. He was satisfied Surya was clean and he came to me. I was shocked and just looked at Surya questioningly, perhaps the bouncer understood my puzzle and said yes ma’am I need to check you as well. I said questioningly “Don’t you have a lady bouncer?” To which he laughed and straight away put his hands on my naked shoulder then started to move his hands downwards on the back. His bare hands touching my bare skin throughout. He made sure to poke my blouse strap at the back to make sure I have not hidden anything inside the strap. Then his hands went further downwards again brushing my naked back and midrift area until he reached a the top of my skirt. He then brought his hands to the front to my navel area. He brushed my flat tummy with his thumbs while his fingers circled around my mid rift. It just felt like he was kinda dancing with me with his hands on my naked mid rift. He slowly moved up all the while toughing, brushing my naked sides until he reached my the bottom of my blouse, he paused a bit and said “Ma’am, please lift your hands up”. I was just puzzled with this and slowly lifted my hands up showing him my fully shaven armpits. He took his hands all the way to my armpits brushed his fingers a bit inside my armpits to feel the smoothness and came slightly lover, the next thing he did really shook me to the core. He brought his hands to the front again but this time his hands landed right on my boobs first at the blouse covered area, He squeezed them slightly and then moved further to bring his hands all the way to the uncovered area of my boobs and cleavage. He took time o feel my soft skin and muscles of my exposed boobs and then took his hands off me. I thought its all over now but no, after a brief pause his hands again went to my back and placed his hands on my naked back right above my skirt. Then his hands moved further down on my bum, he tried to squeeze them a bit just pretending to look for drugs but I knew he was just pleasuring himself by feeling my bum. His hands continued further until they reached the end of my skirt, which wasn’t that long anyways. Now he removed his hands. I thought thank god its over, but I was surely wrong. He sat in front of me and without wasting anytime he put both of his hands on my naked exposed right thigh slightly under the skirt. If he had put his hands little further up then he would have touched my panty. I just closed my eyes and held Surya for balance. This bouncer now was brushing my entire right leg until he reached my feet, he repeated the same with my left leg but this time bottom up, started at the feet and came all the way up to my skirt. I was about to move thinking its over finally. But once again I was mistaken, he said “Sorry Maam, just on last check” and inserted his hands inside my skirt, I just moaned a bit as soon as he touched my bum inside my skirt over my panty. He was able to now feel almost all of my naked bum except for the little portion at the top that was covered by my flimsy and extremely thin panty cloth. He squeezed there a bit and then moved his hands to the front towards my pussy. I just gasped with my mouth wide open as his rough broad hands touched my pussy lips, over the thin cloth of my panty. He rubbed over my pussy lips couple of times and then took both of his thumbs to my panty line around my pussy and inner thighs. I thought he is now going to put his fingers inside my panty and will start playing with my pussy. Thank god that didn’t happen. He stopped his search there and got up. He bowed respectfully and said “you are all clear maam, you both can now come in, this way please..” And showed us the door of the club with a smile. I was still not out of the shock, this guy literally molested me in the name of search and my beloved husband was standing there right next to us and said nothing. Surya almost dragged me from there, we was probably scared that I would anytime now start shouting at this bouncer and start making scene at the entrance of the club.

I was already dying in shame so didn’t dare to ask Surya anything in front of him but as soon as we walked in I started to scold him. “Why didn’t you say anything? He was literally feeling me everywhere?” “Relax, he was just doing his duty” that’s all Surya said as we walked inside the club. 
[+] 4 users Like Rajsvs's post
Like Reply
Nice one
[+] 1 user Likes Mall1982's post
Like Reply
awesome narration
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
This is really good and hot story line.

The version of the story telling is tel really appreciate
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
I know, I know you all will be eagerly waiting for the next part so here it is. Hope you like it. Please do keep sending your comments

The Club

As soon as we entered there were dark spiralling steps to walk downstairs. I was once again scared, all of this looked very fishy to me. I tried my luck one more time and said “Surya, all of this looks very scary to me, lets just go back please” “instead of this I will do anything else you ask me to, please lets go” “Common Paddu, we didn’t come all the way to this place for nothing? Don’t be scared its alright, French people are very polite and well mannered, no one’s going to do anything to you here” “oh is that so? What was that bouncer doing? Was that how well mannered French are?” I said in a sarcastic tone. “Oh that guy, I already told you he was doing his duty, in fact its for our own safety right? We don’t want druggies coming into the club and molesting girls?” “Oh ok so its ok to be molested at the door is it?” I retorted. “Common Sweety, don’t see it that way, hear they don’t discriminate by gender, I am sure if there was a girl bouncer she would have searched me exactly the way the male bouncer did” “its just their job, he wasn’t molesting you or anything” “Just forget all that see how beautiful this club is”.

Thats when I realised we were already downstairs and inside the actual club. Surya was right I was pleasantly surprised at the lavishness of the club. There was a dance floor on one side, bar on the other and lots and lots of sofa’s and chairs all around. The music was smooth, not too loud. The entire club was lit with light blue colour, it was looking really sexy. The bar was lit with bright blue colour and few bar tenders were busy making drinks. It was a bit crowded, perhaps because it was a weekend. We made our way in and tried to find a place to sit. We found one seater that was empty so we walked over there. I had to go to the toilet so I asked Surya to take that seat and I went to the loo. When I came back the seat next to Surya was free, it was a double seater sofa and a girl was sitting on the other side. Surya gestured me to sit there next to that girl and he himself continued to sit on the single seater. Surya had already ordered our drinks, seems you can do that by scanning the QR code at the table. You can even pay right at the table, it saves a lot of hassle to run to the bar every now and then. Surya told me that the drinks would be brought by the waitresses and he showed me one of such waitress. While taking my seat I saw a young girl walking with a tray and as soon as I saw her my eye balls popped out of my eyes. What shocked me was that, this girl was not wearing a micro mini skirt which war barely covering her panty, if she was wearing one but bigger shock was that she was only wearing that nothing else. I mean nothing on the top, she was topless!!!. She had nothing else on her young boobs which were firm and giggling proudly when she walked. When I noticed around similar to that waitress there were number of young topless waitresses roaming around half nude with their boobs out to be seen by anyone and everyone. They were not at all trying to hide or shy away, in fact they were all just behaving as it was just a normal bar and she was fully dressed waitress. Just then a similar half nude waitress came to our table and left our drinks on the table and wished us something in French and left. I looked at Surya with my mouth open and he just smiled and gestured me to look around. Now I was even more shocked.

Everyone in the club were more or less naked. Some were wearing just bra and panty, most of the boys were top less and only wearing shorts. Some of them, may be the shy ones like me were wearing vest’s like shirts that wasn’t hiding anything much, again like my blouse which wasn’t hiding anything at all. All their masculinity was fully open for anyone to see. The girls were mostly in transparent bra and panty, some I thought were topless as well. I wasn’t sure if they were waitress’s or customers. Didn’t bother to decide either ways. I leaned over to Surya to ask what kind of a place is this? “Swinger’s club” he said. That dropped a bomb in my head now. What? I am in a swingers club? In France? I had heard of these clubs while researching about France in my youth days. I knew what happens here. Its like the party we had back home but with strangers. That thought itself brought shivers to my body. I just took the drink that half naked waitress had put on our table a minute ago and gulped the whole drink in one go, in that shock. When my nerves relaxed a bit, I said, “What are you doing Surya? This is a foreign land, we don’t know anyone, what if someone tries to bang me here? Its not in our culture, please lets go”

He said “What are you talking about Padma? What culture? Where father bangs daughter? Husband beats wife? Or son kills parents?” “What culture you are talking about? Whatever these guys do they do it in open without fear and with consent” “There’s no harm in enjoying life, Love is different than sex. I strongly believe you can have sex with many people inspire of being in love or married to one. All that matters is you truely love your partner”. “As long as we love each other it does not matter who all we have sex with” “You have seen this right? In the party we had in India, we both fucked other people, did our love diminished due to that? In fact we started loving each other more?” “Don’t you agree?” “Lets try this out, you never know you might enjoy it better than what we had at the party?” “So hear me out, again as per what you promised, you will not say no to anything that happens here” “OK?”

Ok again that ultimatum! I cursed myself, why did I promise him. He is making me do things that I never imagined I will do. Having sex with known friends is different, and yes I admit (shyly) I did enjoy but having sex with someone you don’t even know is totally out of my league. But what to do? My innocent promise to my husband got me into this situation. Part of me wanted to argue with Surya and somehow convince him to take me out of here but the other part said, there is no point. I know Surya very well, once he has made up his mind he will not leave it. The same thing happened for the Party, he was consistently pushing me to come for the party for more than a year. Finally I did not have a choice but to agree. Same thing here, if I push him to go now, he will make sure to bring me back here again at some point by hook or crook. Now that I was here unknowingly let me try for some more time. Coming back next time knowingly will be impossible for me.

So instead of arguing with him, I tried to look around and then I noticed this girl next to me on the same sofa. I thought in this environment its safe to start the conversation with a girl instead. I said “hi” to the girl next to me. “Hai” she said in her French accent. “I am Padma” I extended my hand to her, “Sofia! Mercy!!” She took my hand and kissed it. I thought that’s their tradition. “Nice dress” she said looking at me that’s when I realised what was she wearing, actually not much!. She had a strapless bra on that too transparent and so thin that it barely covered her nipples in the front. It was like the ribbon I used to tie my hair back in school. That’s what she had wrapped around her bossom. I am sure it had only one hook at the back as the strap was so thin that it had no space for the second hook like our traditional bras. Now coming to the bottom, I was not even sure she was wearing one. I could just see her whole white flesh from top to bottom except for that ribbon like bra and a triangular cloth in front of her pussy nothing else. She just seemed naked and someone had thrown that patch at her pussy. I was obviously wrong, which I realised when she got up later. But for now, “Thanks” is what I could say. First time since we left hotel today, I felt comfortable in my dress as compared to her my dress was much more conservative, perhaps I was most dressed person in the entire club. That slightly brought my confidence back and I took another drink from the table and started to sip on it by continuing our conversation.

“You local?” Couldn’t think of anything else to say. She said “Si, me French!”, “you?” I said “India” to that she immediately jumped at her seat in excitement and “Wow, India!! Lovely place, culture, food” “I love India and Indians”. “My boyfriend loves Indians more”. I looked at her as if I was asking “Is he here?” I regretted that look immediately after that. “Si. There he is, wait I call him” and she went running to him as if she wanted to show the treasure she found. Indeed she had found rare treasure, a homely conservative Indian housewife in a French swingers club. That is indeed a rare treasure. I thought to myself, besides I felt a bit safe with a girl around me perhaps its to do with her nakedness. She was more naked than me so anyone coming our way for sex will catch her before me so that gave me a sense of security. I did laugh at myself after that thought though. Talking about nakedness, when she went to call her boyfriend, I noticed what she was wearing at the bottom. Before that, at the top as I had predicted she did not have any hooks at the back. It was kind of elastic bra or something without any hooks. I wondered how they wear it? Anyways, at the bottom I noticed that there a thread like thing going around her waist and through her ass cheeks that held the front triangular patch in front of her pussy. I really wondered what that’s called? It can’t be panty as it had nothing at the back to hide her bums, which is next basic function of a panty apart from hiding the pussy. Its just strings tied to a triangular patch of clothing held in front of her pussy. Her shoulders and back were fully naked except for the thin hookless bra strap and the thread around her waist. The other thread piece was only visible where it was tied to the string around her waist rest of it was buried inside her ass cheeks, not visible to the naked eye.

I involuntarily looked at Surya, he was oogling at her like anything, his one had had gone to his dick at it was slowly massaging it and with other hand he was drinking his drink and her nakedness with his eyes. I thought men will be men, here I am sitting right next to him and I am his legally owned wife and he could fuck me anytime he wants but he was still oogling at a young girl almost naked from behind walking over to her boyfriend. Then my eyes went to Sofia. She went and tapped on one of handsome guys shoulder, he was naked on the top. I had gotten used to toplessness by now. When he turned around towards me, I noticed his masculine body. He really looked like some Hollywood hero with very well toned body with more than 6 feet height. At the bottom he was wearing a short, decent one which started at his lower waist and ended just above his knees. They both spoke for sometime and started to walk towards us. My heart started to beat now. I was thinking talking to this girl would be safe as she is alone but didn’t realise she was with a guy and he is walking towards me. I looked at Surya but his eyes were fixed at Sofia’s frontal nudity. Sofia’s so called strapless bra only covered her nipples so rest of her boobs were freely giggling while she walked. He wheatish complexion in that blue club lights was looking really sexy. At the bottom she only had the triangular semi transparent patch in front of her pussy. Rest of her body like shoulders, upper and lower boobs, cleavage, mid rift, navel, waist, inner thighs and fully toned legs all were exposed. Her dress was just a nominal one it wasn’t hiding anything even her nipples were visible from so far in that dim light. Virtually naked but her body language was so confident as if she was walking in a business formals.

Anyway both of them came to us so myself and Surya got up in courtesy to shake hands, he did shake hands with Surya while Sofia hugged me from front. It was not a friendly hug, it was lovers hug, tight and body touching at all parts. I felt her soft boobs on mine and in fact the naked portion of my boob skin touched her boob skin, her navel, entire tummy area touched my naked tummy and navel area, the hug just sent shivers through my body. She even brushed her lips on mine before moving to my cheek for a peck. After squeezing me tightly one more time she left me and moved to Surya. I was wondering what will she do to Surya, she did the same without any hesitation. She just gave him a full frontal hug by wrapping her hands around his neck and brought her lips closer to his. I was thinking she is about to kiss him now but she didn’t she nearly missed his lips and pecked on his cheek instead. Now Mr. Boyfriend came closer to me, so in precaution, I extended my hand to him. He smiled and took my hands in his and said, “Steve, its nice meeting you”, I said “hi, same here, I am Padma and this is my husband Surya” I immediately introduced them or I felt it was more of like a reminder to him so as to say that my husband is next to me beware. He smiled and said hi and sat on the sofa at the seat where Sophia was sitting just while ago. I tried to walk over to Surya to take his seat but he was busy hugging Sofia, they had not come out of embrace yet and there was no sign they would break it anytime soon so as I didn’t have a choice I went back to sit where I was sitting earlier, next to Steve. Surya hesitantly left the embrace with Sofia and tried to sit but then realised it was single seater so asked Sofia, “Shall I get you a chair?” To which she said “no need, you sit and I will show you my seat” and pushed Surya to the single seater sofa. Surya almost fell on that and she immediately jumped on him and sat across on his lap. Its more appropriate to say she was actually sleeping on his lap. Her legs were over the armrest of the single seater sofa towards me and bum was right on Surya’s dick and her back was resting on the other armrest. It was looking as if Surya was carrying her with both of his arms, the only exception being he was supporting her with his dick instead. Sophia was laughing as if it was joke but I was really annoyed by that. An almost naked girl sitting on my husband’s lap in front of me, really annoyed me.

Steve probably understood my situation and in a consoling manner he placed his hand on my thigh and said “She is crazy, don’t worry, he will be fine”. I calmed down a bit but that’s when I realised that I was wearing a tiny skirt and my thighs were naked as well. I was able to feel the roughness of his palm on my naked left thigh. The sofa wasn’t very big either so his naked right arm was also brushing slightly on my naked left arm, this surely brought another shiver to my body so to calm myself I took another drink from the table and gulped it. Steve squeezed his hand on my thigh and said “Its ok, calm down” he thought I was still mad at his girlfriend but I was in fact mad at him for putting his hand on my naked thigh without my permission. I just smiled at him, I couldn’t have complained or asked him to remove his hand from my thigh. He was only touching my thigh but my husband was having his almost naked GF in his lap what could I complain about? I left it. “So you are from India is it?” He asked, to divert my attention, “Yes” that’s all I could say. “First time here?” What he meant was Paris but what I told him was “yes never been to a swingers club, we did have sex party with Surya’s friends in India though” I just blurted out perhaps it was the drinks having an effect on me. I immediately realised my mistake and bit my lip. Not only I had admitted I know where I am but also told him I fucked around with Surya’s friend’s. “Wow Sex party, that happens in India as well is it? I never knew”. I didn’t want to extend that topic so just smiled in agreement and kept silent. His hand on my thigh was still there and this time after hearing I have been to sex party he started to move his hand in small circles. Now I was sure he was pretending it to be casual but he had purposefully put his hand on my thigh to feel the softness of my skin. Again I couldn’t complain as my hubby was touching his GF all over her body, I just had his hand on me. That just seemed justifiable, given the situation.

Steve started to notice me from head to toe. His eyes were literally scanning my body, I could feel his stare on my forehead then it slightly went down to stay cautiously on my pointed nose and fiddled a bit around my nose ring. Surya loves my nose ring, he says that brings out a huge sex appeal in me. Now his stare came further down to my lips, it stayed there to admire my curvy lips lashed with dark red lipstick. He travelled further down after briefly noticing my smooth cheeks, his stare quickly slid down my smooth and sexy neck and landed on the cleavage between the half exposed globes. He stayed there for sometime to admire the firmness of my boobs and the sexy blouse that was not really covering much of my boobs. Perhaps he might not have seen so much of exposed boobs, of any Indian girl before. His eyes went further admiring my flat tummy and navel and short skirt which had ridden up showing off all of my thighs. My skirt rim just ended few inches below my panty. He continued to stare at my bare thighs and that’s when I tried to shuffle a bit so as to give him a hint to remove his hands off me.

But instead, he thought I had given him consent to keep his hand on my naked thigh with that gesture, he became bolder, he was now roaming his hands all over my thigh from my knee till the edge of my skirt which had risen into my inner thighs in that siting position. He was fully enjoying my thighs and his naked arm was brushing my naked arm once in a while. He at times accidentally? Brushed my side boob as well while leaning forward to leave his drink on the table and then again after few mins to take it back. All of this was sending shock waves through my body. The drink I was having may have started its effect already, I was feeling a bit high and bold but at the same time my inner Indian house wife conservativeness was constantly making me shy. 

“You are really sexy Padma, its very difficult to resist from..” He just stopped his sentence in between. I said “Resist from what?” Again something I regretted right after saying and he immediately said “From kissing your sexy lips, they are driving me crazy”. I just lowered my eyes shyly and said “I am sorry, I am not used to this, my husband forced me to come here tonight, I was not even aware he is taking me to this Sex club” “No no, its not a sex club its a Swingers club, and about kiss don’t worry we have all night for that” “Oh yes sorry Swingers club right!” I said “Sorry again”. He just tried to divert my attention and nudged me on my shoulder with his arm gesturing me to look at Surya and Sophia. My eyes went wider by looking at that scene. Sophia was giving Surya a lap dance, her bum rubbing Surya’s groin, her naked thighs on Surya’s thighs and her arms around Suray’s. Surya had buried his face at her neck and his hands were squeezing her boobs covered by that thin ribbon. He was moulding them like a dow and kissing or shall I say licking her neck. Sophia saw me looking at her like in that position and instead of feeling nervous or guilty she smiled at me and sexily turned her head towards Surya, with one hand lifted his head from her neck and brought it to her lips. Now they started to kiss. He immediately put her tongue out and started play with Surya’s tongue in his mouth. She looked at me through corner of her eye and flicked her eye brows, perhaps to challenge me by saying “See girl, I am sucking your hubby in front of you, what are you gonna do about it?”

That gesture of her’s made me both jealous as well as horny, the pussy valve opened up with juices flowing inside my panty. My panty wasn’t very thick so I was worried I might be making the sofa wet, but my pussy was not worried at all and was unashamedly started to flow the juices. All this was making Steve horny as well. His hand was now literally rubbing my thighs all over my both the legs, he was in fact pushing my skirt up as well while doing that. I just put my hands on his to stop him from going inside my skirt, I was worried he might find out I am wet down there. To do that I leaned a bit and he mistakenly thought I was leaning to kiss him so he leaned forward and placed his lips on mine. All this happened so suddenly I just pushed him away before he could start a proper kiss. He took that my surprise but said “I am so sorry, I thought you were ready for the kiss” I said “no no don’t be, I am sorry, I shouldn’t have pushed you like that, its just that my I am shy and have never done like this in public” to which he laughed and said “its ok, look around Paadmaa, no one is bother to look at us, everyone is busy in their own world”

That’s when I looked around the club, my mind was totally blown away by looking at the scenes around us. There were lots of sexual activity going around us, people were kissing licking and even fucking in couples and groups. Some were having lap dances like Surya and Sophia, some were getting blow jobs from their partners while standing and girl kneeling down in front of them. Some were doing 69 right there on the floor and some were fucking doggy style, some were dancing nude in each other’s arms. Most of the club was naked now. I was getting more and more aroused looking at those scenes and my pussy was leaking like an open tap. My nipples firmed up as well poking the thin material of my blouse. It was evident for anyone looking at me that I was not wearing bra.

Steve perhaps thought this was his chance and then again came closer to me, this time he took his right hand from my thigh and placed it behind my neck to make sure I don’t push him away. He leaned forward and finally placed his lips on mine. He did not have any moustache unlike Surya so my entire lips were touching his entire lips, it was a strange sensation. He stayed like that for few more seconds to sense my reaction. When he saw I was not resisting this time he went on to insert his wet Tongue into my mouth. I slowly opened my mouth to give him access. Inside me I was dying to kiss him since the time I saw his masculine figure but my conservatives held me till now but seeing all that was going around me and specially Surya with his girlfriend Sophia in that position I couldn’t hold myself back so gave in finally. Slowly but steadily we started kissing each other. I even put my arms around him, his one hand was behind my neck and don’t know where the other one was? I was wondering why is he not putting it back on my thigh? As if he heard that, his hand returned to my thigh and started traveling upwards and upwards and upwards.. he slowly reached inside my skirt stayed there for few seconds and finally reached my pussy over my panty. I am sure he would have felt my wetness there as my panty was fully drenched with my juices. I could feel his fingers on my pussy lips, it was feeling as if I was naked there as the thin fabric of my panty had become even more thinner due to the pussy juices, just when he tried to insert his finger into my pussy from the sides of the panty someone tapped him on the shoulder. We both got irritated with that disturbance, with visible annoyance on his face he broke the kiss to see who it was. One of his hand was still on my neck and the other inside my skirt and over my panty covered pussy lips when we turned over to see who it was. His anger turned into smile quickly and left me to to greet this person.
Like Reply
Wonderful narration.....
Like Reply
Here's the next part friends, enjoy!!

The siblings

He got up to say hi to someone who was standing next to our sofa. I was surprised who is this guy, is he more important than an Indian house wife’s kiss and semi naked pussy? Felt a bit angry at Steve, and tried to pull him down by holding his short with my hand but it wasn’t there. Yes his short was gone instead my hand touched his bare bum on the side. I just wondered where it go, I surely remember he was wearing one when he sat on that sofa. Then I recollected while he was kissing me and had placed one of his hand behind my neck the other one was busy taking his shorts off. I guess he would
 have loosened it then and when he stood up it fell to his knees. I looked down and there it was bunched up around his ankles on his feet. Just as I was looking at it Steve stepped out of it while talking to that person in French. He was talking with him standing nude very casually as if nothing was wrong with his attire or lack of it. I looked up to see who this gentleman was that’s when Steve turned towards me and said “Paadama, he is John, Sophia’s brother” Now I was fucking shocked! I slowly got up to shake his hands but he came straight and hugged me with his hands going around my sides to my naked portion of the back and his palms resting there. He brought his lips closer to mine and I thought like Sophia he may give me a peck and leave but he actually kissed my lips. I was double shocked by this. What the fuck, who kisses a housewife at introductions? Then I remembered our “Introductions” round at the Party and immediately felt a rush of blood in my groins. I still couldn’t take it and pushed him away. He said “Sorry!, I saw you kissing Steve so thought you are already game”. I just angrily looked at him and didn’t say anything and sat on my sofa. He just said something to Steve in French to which Steve responded in a consoling manner. After that he said hi to Sophia that’s when she broke the kiss with Surya and saw John. She was quite shocked to see him but didn’t react much and just stood up from Surya’s lap. He hugged her tight again a full frontal hug whereby crushing her boobs on his naked chest and bent down to kiss her on her lips. I had shocks after shocks how can a brother kiss his sister on lips?. I thought he must be her cousin or something, but it was still wrong in my head. While I was thinking about this brother sister love and their possible relationship, Steve came back and sat next to me where he was sitting before, just the difference being he was fully naked now. While sitting he said “see the brother and sister love?” I said, yes “Cousins seems to love each other much” to which Steve laughed and said “No they are not cousins they are real siblings”. I just opened my mouth in shock without saying anything, he understood my question and said “Ok I understand! You are shocked, its a bit unusual in your world but what can I say, we have a belief in France” he paused for a second to put his words together “once you walk into this kind of club through that door, you have no relations. You are just a man and a lady” “the only purpose of life is to have sex and enjoy” “Thats in fact the tag line of this club” “We don’t believe in any relations that restrict us from enjoying sex, come enjoy sex like an animal”. This clubs name is also “The Animal” when translated to English. “So you see, there’s no relationships inside, no husband, no wife, no girlfriend, no boyfriend, no father, no daughter, inside we are just a men and a women” “At a prime form”

Those words were lingering in my head, I didn’t realise when John squeezed himself on my other side on that tiny sofa. I felt someone’s body close to my naked back and that’s when I realised John had squeezed himself into the tiny sofa. While talking to Steve I had leaned forward by moving my bum to the edge of the sofa, only half of my bum was on sofa supporting rest of my body. This created an empty space on the sofa on the other side. Perhaps John saw the empty space on the sofa and felt that its a three seater and is big enough for all of us to fit in so he just casually sat on it. After both the boys sat comfortably I was in that awkward position with half of my bum on the sofa, I couldn’t have stayed in that position for long so tried to move back. Both Steve and John now realised what had happened and tried to move away to make room for me. I wanted to get my space back to I pushed myself in somehow between the boys and finally went back as much as I could. In the pretext of making room for me John took his hand and put it on the sofa head rest behind me. The head rest of the sofa ended at the level where my blouse strap was. It was a small sofa with not so big headrest. After we all settled I once again realised my mistake. In that position, I was kind of sandwiched between these 2 French men. John had his arm behind me and Steve went back to massaging my thigh with his right hand. Now because we all were squeezed into each other Steve’s hand was brushing freely on my boobs while he was massaging my naked thigh and move his hand up and down on both the legs. I was slightly tilted towards Steve, may be because John was the new guy and I was a bit scared of him or may be because, after the kiss which was interrupted by John’s arrival, Steve seemed more familiar. Due to this my semi naked back on one side was resting on John’s naked upper body. I could clearly feel his chest and abdomen muscles on my uncovered portion of my skin. I took the drink from the table and started to sip as I didn’t know what else to do and started to think about John.

John was handsome as well, he was also wearing just a short and nothing else. Looks like that was the dress code of this club for men. With these standards myself and Surya were the most overly dressed couple in this club. He was well built, looked bigger than Steve in frame. I felt awkward at my own situation, I was sandwiched between these 2 French hunks while my hubby is enjoying with one’s sister and one’s girlfriend right next to us. I just shivered by thinking what was going to happen to me here? I just consoled myself by saying, its ok Surya said he will save me from any danger and I don’t have to do anything that I don’t like. Thinking of Suray I involuntarily looked at him. 

He had gone a step further now. He was literally kissing Sofia as she was his girlfriend and not Steve’s he had taken her into his Arms, she had switched position as well now. She had put her legs on either side of Surya and over each arm rest, her groin was right on top of Surya’s dick, thankfully he was still wearing shorts. They were hugging each other in that position and kissing each other as if there was no tomorrow. In the meanwhile, Steve’s hand went back to my thigh and John went a step ahead, he put his arm over my shoulder from behind. His naked arm was touching my naked shoulder and parts of my exposed skin on the back. I just stared at him and he said “sorry, no room to put hands anywhere”. He was in a way right but he could left his arm behind me on the sofa but he chose to put it on my shoulders instead. What could I say, my hubby was sucking his sisters mouth right in front of all of us. I just focused on my drink instead. John adjusted his hand in such a way that his elbow rested behind my back on the sofa headrest that left most of his hand from shoulders to wrist was touching naked portion of my back while his palm rested on my naked shoulder. He gripped my shoulder and started to move it from edge to the neck exploring the full naked skin there. 

I was squeezed between these 2 Frenchmen, there was no room to move away, I for a second thought I will go and sit somewhere else but where could I go. By that time club had become so crowded there was no room to walk around forget about getting a vacant seat. More over I was not feeling safe to go much farther to Surya so I just gave up that thought. I tried to wriggle my thighs to give Steve a hint that I am not liking he exploring my thigh, he totally mis-understood my gesture. Instead of taking it off he rub my thighs even the other thigh as well. Taking this as cue, now John brought his second hand to my other shoulder and started to experience the naked skin on my right hand and shoulder. I had become a  sex doll for these guys now, they just explored me wherever they want. John started to touch my  outer boob on the right while moving his hand up and down my naked hand. I just jerked when he touched it for the first time, to which he brought me closer to him and said “Are you ok baby?” This made my right boob Brush against his arm that was holding my right hand. Again jitters went through my body. I just nodded to say “ok” He understood, I won’t object so he became a bit bolder and his palm that was on my left shoulder started to explore my neck  and my naked back. I was cursing myself, why did I accept to wear this dress, my whole back is exposed, what if he tries to unhook my blouse? I would be naked here on this sofa in front of all these people. I shivered again with that thought and John again took that opportunity to console me. He brought me closer to him and in pretext of consoling me he placed his right hand palm straight on my right boob. I just jumped in my seat with that move. His hand was only on the covered portion of my boob but still someone touching your boobs in public place just brings out that reaction in any Indian woman. John didn’t worry much but every reaction from me he took it to his advantage. While I jumped he took that opportunity to slid his other hand behind me. When I came back to my normal position I realised his left had had moved behind me and was between my semi naked back and the sofa back rest. Now his hands had no bounds, except for the thin strap on my blouse that was held together by a hook, rest of my back was fully naked from my neck to waist. he was roaming his hand all over my naked back without any hinderance. He was pinching me once in a while and whenever he did that I would shiver, seeing my reaction he when and squeezed my waist around mid rift area. He also brought right hand down from my right boob to my flat tummy and navel area. his fingers were moving all over my navel, he even inserted his index finger into it so as to explore the dept. His hand felt like anaconda roaming on my body. He was huge and his palm was really big. After satisfactorily exploring my navel with his right hand he took it back to where it was, on my right boob, this time his fingers were wrapped around my right boob fully both exposed and covered portions. He even squeezed it slightly to see my reaction. Same shiver but no objection so he became bolder and started to squeeze my right boob whenever he likes. I was at least thankful that he is not unhooking my blouse from behind nor he is putting his hand inside my blouse to feel the naked boobs. I am sure he knows I was not wearing a bra. I don’t know but somehow I felt decent thinking that.

I looked at my hubby to see what is he up to. Now he had removed Sophia’s bra all together, it wasn’t hiding anything anyways and had buried his mouth between Sophia’s boobs. He was sucking, nibbling and licking her boobs like a small baby. Sophia had also removed his top so now my husband also joined the topless club. Perhaps I was the only one with my top still on everyone else in the club seemed like either they are naked and fucking someone or just wearing a thin transparent panty and trying to find someone to fuck or the waitresses who now had become bottom less as well and roaming around with drinks, naked. This indeed was becoming crazier by the minute. 

Meanwhile Steve became a bit bolder he removed his right hand from my thigh and put it around my neck and replaced his right hand with left hand to continue to explore my thighs and panty covered pussy. My skirt was almost gone up to my waist exposing my panty to both Steve and John sexily in that dim club lights. I thought Steve is going back to kissing me which was disturbed by John’s arrival but instead he placed his lips on my naked shoulder. Second time tonight this Frenchman’s lips had touched my body. I just shivered and this was evident to both Steve and John. They understood, I am aroused now so Steve came closer to me and started to lick my shoulder, he slowly moved upwards by continue to lick my neck and came all the way to my ear. He stopped there, took is full tongue out and inserted into my ear, as if it was his dick and my ear was my pussy instead. I felt both aroused as well as funny with that move so giggled to that act. John took that clue and started to lick my right ear and nibble at my earlobes he even took my ear rings into his mouth to such them along with my ear lobes. Now both the boys were licking and sucking my ears. While Steve had his one hand on my panty and other hand around my neck, John had his hand on my naked back and other hand on my right boob. While nibbling my ears Steve also brought his left hand to my left boob, now both the boys had their one hand each on my each boob. Their fingers didn’t restrict to stay on the covered portion they grabbed them fully. Steve grabbed my left boob even the naked portion and John my right boob, They both started to squeeze my each boob to their satisfaction. A loud moan left my mouth in voluntarily! That’s it John took that as a clue and unhooked my blouse from behind, with that move my boobs got freed from that flimsy but tight blouse. Rush of air went from bottom of my blouse to in-between my boobs as the blouse had become loose at the front after so many hours of holding my boobs tightly. With that my blouse became loose at the front and both of them grabbed my boobs by sneaking their hands inside my loose blouse. I first time felt their palms on my naked boob skin, two hunks pressing your boobs simultaneously…..Uffff I was in heaven, I just forgot the fact that the hands pressing my boobs were not of my legal husband but of the two foreigners whom I just met an hour ago and I don’t even know their last names. It all didn’t matter anymore, all I needed is that pleasure, yes Animal pleasure!!!

Now the only hinderance on my boobs was gone both the guys started to mould my boobs. Steve was a bit soft but John was really rough. He was just moulding them like a dough. I started to get a kick out of all this. After all I was human as well. All the people in this club were enjoying sex, lots of moans, screams, groans could be heard around the room, same was the scene at the sofa next to us. My husband had now taken off all his cloths, so as Sophia. Both of them were naked and fucking each other. My husband was pumping his dick in and out of Sophia’s pussy on that single seater sofa. They had changed positions now. Sophia was in doggie style on the sofa and Surya was pumping her by standing behind her, I could clearly see his dick going in and out of her pussy. She was screaming, shouting with every thrust my husband was giving her. He was indeed fucking her with full force, I could hear loud thumping sounds when his hip met her bum from behind. Not only that I could even hear the noise Sophia’s wet pussy was making when Surya’s dick was sliding in and out she was really wet, drops of her pussy juices were falling on the sofa as Surya fucked her from behind.

Steve was also observing what’s going on with his girlfriend, not sure what he thought but he started to lift my left hand up. I was puzzled by this but complied anyways, he put my hand up in the air above me and started to lick my smoothly shaven armpit with his tongue. He held my arm with one hand so it stays in that position and continued to lick my sweaty armpit from top to bottom and went all the way to the side of my boob and again to top. He continued to lick my entire armpit and the left side of my exposed body including my outer boob. I felt so aroused with that, I immediately gave him loud groan. John took the cue and gave the same treatment to my right armpit. He lifted my right arm and started to lick my right armpit. This was really heaven two guys licking both of your armpits and outer boob and sides of your body at the same time. I just got lost in that sensation, I didn’t even realise when these two Frenchmen lifted the blouse neck strap over my neck and removed my blouse all together. Before I realised and could react my blouse was gone and I was naked from waist up. I tried to protest but Steve came to me and turned my head towards Surya and said in my ear “See how your husband is fucking my beautiful girlfriend! Now we will fuck you like that” I just shivered again with that statement. John came to my right ear and said “My French sister is getting her pussy fucked by your Indian husband now its your turn to return the favour by letting us fuck you the Indian House Wife thoroughly” and before I could say anything he placed his mouth on mine for proper French Kiss. He even forced his tongue inside my mouth and fully explored insides of my mouth. His tongue literally fucked my mouth for 5 mins before he let me go. I was gasping for air when he left me. Steve came to my consoling and as usually his consoling was more to explore my body rather than sooth me. In the pretext of consoling and moving me away from John he just lifted me from my waist and took me into his lap. Now I was sitting in his lap facing away from him. My naked back touching his naked chest and my skirt covered bum was resting on his naked dick. He just held me closer to him like my arms were stuck inside and his hands were circling me and placed on both of my boobs. I understood his intention and tried to wriggle out of his grip. But he was a musculine strong French guy and I was a weak Indian house wife. John understood what Steve wants and he stood up and came in front of me. While I was struggling to get away from Steve, John took hold of my skirt and pulled it out of my legs. I tried to kick John with my legs but he again is a strong man so I couldn’t save my skirt. Now what, I was naked except for my panty now and most of my bum was uncovered by my panty so as soon as landed back into Steve’s lap I could feel his dick and naked thighs on my exposed bum and thighs. John came closer and placed his mouth again on my mouth and pushed his tongue again to mouth fuck me with his tongue. While he was doing that and Steve had held me tight  and was moulding my boobs, John took his hands on my panty strap. I shook my head to say no, but he didn’t listen, he slowly but steadily peeled off the last piece of clothing from my body. Now I was stark naked as his sister was with my husband. I knew that’s where it will end up in for me as well. I was sure I will be fucked by these 2 gentlemen now and I can’t avoid that. But my Indian House Wife instincts were still trying to save me from these hunks. Only Lord Krishna with his magic sari would have saved me now, that was not going to happen today anyways.

Now John took my panty out of my legs, while I tried to hide my pussy with my hands he just stood behind to enjoy the view. On one side his sister was screaming with pleasure as my husband fucked her from behind and in front of him I was lying in Steve’s arms fully naked and desperately trying to hide my pussy with my palms. He just laughed and started to take off his shorts. He slowly unbuttoned his short and to slide it down wriggled his waist a bit by pushing down the short with his hands. I immediately noticed that was not wearing anything under the shorts, no boxers, no undie nothing! He stood there fully naked in front of me in seconds. I tried to close my eyes but my eyes fell on his dick accidentally. I was stunned to see the size of his dick. It was much much bigger and thicker than my Husbands. Forget my Husband, he was longer and thicker than Arjun the hunk I got fucked by in the first ever bathroom brush fuck. John was huge by any standards, I haven’t seen that big dick in my life ever, not even in the movies. I just got scared and aroused at the same time by looking at that. He pulled his foreskin up and showed the full glory of his dick’s head, shining with the precum. Steve did a bit unthinkable now while I was still and admiring John’s monster dick. He pushed me into John’s arms and he stood up. He almost threw me into John’s arms while standing up. My naked body kinda flew into John’s naked body like some kind of a ball. John grabbed me with both of his arms and hugged me while bringing his mouth to mine. I was still in trance after seeing the size of his dick so I no way in a position to react to anything he was doing. He moulded me into his hug as if I was some rubber doll, my legs were still in the air. He grabbed me by my bum and while kissing me held tight to his body. My naked boobs crushing on this huge naked chest, bottom of his dick touching bottom of my pussy lips and top of his dick touching my navel. His balls were dangling and touching my pussy lips on the inner side of my thigh. I once again realised his size and started to kiss him back with passion for the first time. He understood I was now fully into the game and started to mould by bum cheeks and mouth fuck me with his tongue. In the meanwhile Steve came behind me and hugged me from behind. Now his dick was touching me from bottom of my ass crack to the top of my ass crack. I realised I will surely enjoy the fuck from these 2 Frenchmen now. Just when I started to wonder who is going to fuck me first, Steve leaned over and said something to John in French. I didn’t understand anything but their accent really sounded sexy. John reluctantly left me to Steve and turned towards the single seater where Surya and Sophia were fucking a while a go.

I noticed the single seater had reclined fully and had become like a single bed on which Surya was sleeping flat along with Sophia on him. I didn’t realise when did they finish their fucking session. Seemed they had already cum and were relaxing by cuddling each other like lovers. I became a bit jealous as Sophia got fucked by my hubby before I could even get a taste of her boyfriends dick. But it wasn’t Sophia’s fault right, it was my conservativeness due to which I didn’t open up soon enough hence the delay otherwise Steve was ready to fuck me as soon as he saw me. I could see that in his eyes. Anyways, John shook Sophia and said something to her in French, Sophia couldn’t believe what he said and gave Steve an angry look. After that she went and hugged John seemed a bit hesitantly this time. John leaned forward and started to kiss her again on the lips. I was again shocked, brother sister hugging nude and kissing. That was first time I was seeing it. In the meanwhile, Steve pressed some button on our sofa and in reclined to become sofa bed. He threw me on that on one side and said, “see indian girl, I sacrificed my GF for your sake, now you will need to satisfy me, lets make it a night to remember shall we?”

I only understood what he said after I saw Sophia lying besides me and John lying over her. Ok so Steve gave Sophia to John so he can fuck me first and John accepted to fuck his sister to let go off me for now? Before I could contemplate the whole situation, Steve spread my legs and brought his tongue to lick my pussy. I was lying there naked, my legs spread and my pussy being licked by a French guy whom I just met while his girlfriend is getting similar treatment from her brother right next to me. I tried to look for Surya, all I could see is he just got up to go to the bar. I thought how shameless is this guy, he left his legally married wife to be fucked by this French guys whose Girlfriend he just fucked in front of me. He seemed not to care and went to go to the bar to get a drink walking naked. While Steve was exploring my pussy lips with his tongue I was observing Sophia and John. John had started to lick Sophia’s pussy with slurpy sounds, he was kinda tongue fucking her as I could see Sophia shivering and groaning at every move that John was making. Sophia came closer to me and offered her lips to me which I took for deep French kiss. Now the sensations I was getting from Steve were being passed on to Sophia through my mouth and I was able to feel her sensations that John was giving her by exploring Sophia’s pussy. This went on for 15-20 mins we both lying their naked sucking each others mouths while her boyfriend sucking and licking my pussy and her brother sucking and licking her pussy. After 15mins we both came in these French mens mouths. We groaned into each other’s mouths while cumming as we did not let go of the kiss while we came. It took us few minutes to calm down after that shattering orgasm. After we had caught up on our breath the boys got ready for the final assault. We spread our legs wide and closed our eyes in anticipation and put our hands on our mouth so to minimise the scream when these huge dicks enter our small pussies. We both let out a loud scream, inspite of the hands on our mouth, as the boys entered our pussies at the same time. I then realised Steve was bigger than Arjun down there and with his large dick entering my pussy, my pussy lips got stretched beyond anything. He paused for a sec so I can take a breath and then started to push it further. It took him 3 more breaks to put it fully in. By the time he was fully in I had tears in my eyes. With pain and pleasure both. I could see same tears in Sophia’s eyes, looked like John is bigger than Steve, she must be used to Steve’s size so why is she crying with John’s dick inside. The only reason could be that John is bigger than Steve. A shiver went through my body just by thinking of that possibility that John will fuck me next, how am I going to take him in?
[+] 2 users Like Rajsvs's post
Like Reply
Just don't stop... Keep up with the posts..
An Indian wife in short filmsy dresses getting treated by two Frenchmen... Such a turn on...
Write more about the armpit play it's so sexy
Like Reply
Ok here you go the next part. The number of comments/responses/appreciations are not really very encouraging guys, Do you really want me to continue?

Anyway's here's the next part:

The Final Assault

Anyway’s I just decided to focus on Steve in the meanwhile. Steve was careful not to hurt me so he slowly took his dick out and took a pause and then slowly inserted back. It pained almost the same this time as first time slightly better though, this time there was a bit more pleasure, again some more tears from my eyes. The third one was a little faster than the first two, Steve was getting a bit impatient I believe. By the fourth stroke, I got used to his size, now it was all pleasure and no pain. I circled my hands around his neck to bring him closer and offered my lips to him. He understood I was ready so while sucking my lips and French kissing me he started to fuck me at medium pace. I started to enjoy this new sensation. Arjun was huge but Steve was bigger so he was reaching places where Arjun never reached. I was really in heaven now. Steve increased the pace and started to pound me with his dick going in and out of my pussy like a piston. The constant thumping sounds could be heard by anyone passing by. Same was the case with Sophia and John now. John was fucking his sister Sophia like hell. After 15mins they suddenly stopped, I thought they had cum but no they just lifted us up and made us kneel in a doggy position and then continued their assault from behind. The whole sofa bed was rocking like hell. This went on for 10mins and they stopped again. I thought they may have cum now and tried to see them from the corner of my eye. What I saw sent another shiver through my body. They were switching places, John came to me and Steve went to Sophia. While I was still looking at Steve in shock and saying, how can you leave me like this? John placed his monster on the entrance of my pussy. I just closed my eyes and closed my mouth even tightly than last time, because I knew he would tear me apart with that monster. And that’s exactly what happened, John pushed his dick in with force, half of it in one go. I just let out a loudest scream ever with that assault on my pussy. He didn’t care much for my pain and pushed it again and just in the second stroke his entire dick was inside my pussy. My pussy was already stretched when Steve entered but with John it was torn apart, at least that’s what it felt like. Due to the fucking with Steve until now and my pussy juices I think it had become possible for John to enter me fully. He took it out and gain another push and again another scream. This push and scream went on for a minute or two until the screams became moans. John was satisfied now that he was able to freely fuck this hot indian housewife. I am sure he was getting heavenly pleasure in my tight pussy.

I think with my screams I had attracted Lot of people in the club. Many came near us and some were just roaming around us now. While some people just wanted to see and enjoy the scene of indian house wife getting fucked by monster French dick some wanted to feel my smooth indian brown skin. One such guy came close to me and put his hand on my back and felt the thrusts John was giving me, when he saw no one objected he brought his hands down to my dangling boobs. He pressed them few times to feel the softness and left. The other guy came close to me, he was naked as well. He put his hand on my lips, I thought he will feel my lips and then go but he inserted his fingers inside my mouth. I open my mouth thinking he was just trying to feel insides of my mouth and before I realised this pervert replaced his fingers with his dick. It seemed like he had just fucked someone and came as I could smell the cunt juices and his sperm on his dick. The bastard didn’t even wash his dick and is trying to put it in my mouth. I resisted, that’s when John suddenly increased the pace of his fucking, he pushed his dick inside with double force, I couldn’t bare that and involuntarily opened my mouth to let go of another groan. This fucker took that as an opportunity and inserted his stinking dick fully into my mouth. I now had no choice but to suck him while getting fucked from behind by John. Same happened to Sophia, some random guy inserted his dick into her mouth. After sucking for a while she tried to shake her head to take his dick out of her mouth but that bastard held her head steady with his hands. I didn’t understand why is Sophia trying to take his dick out then I noticed yellow liquid spilling over from the sides of her mouth. That fucker has started peeing inside Sophia’s mouth. Just when I realised what was happening and tried to take the dick out of my mouth, my mouth fucker did the same. He held my mouth steady and started to pee in my mouth. A strong stream of warm liquid filled my mouth, it was stinking, looks like it was also mixed with his precum and some of the siemen the he released while fucking someone. All in all it was disgusting and I started to spill out his pee, he kept holding my head until his last drop of pee fell in my mouth. Strangely enough while drinking his pee and getting fucked by John, how much ever I was feeling disgusted, I also felt aroused. I did cum while his dick was still peeing in my mouth. I came with a loud grunting sound. I was now exhausted but John kept on pumping me, after another 15mins of pounding my pussy relentlessly he finally came. Strong flow of his hot cum filled my pussy. My pussy was so tiny it could not hold his cum and most of it spilled over on the sofa and on my thighs, pussy lips etc.

Finally he took his dick out which came out with a loud pop sound. I felt relieved finally. I collapsed on the sofa bed. I was catching my breath and after few minutes, I sensed someone turned me over, I opened my eyes to see who it was so I saw a young French girl turning me over. She must have been barely 18 or 19. If it was a boy I would have told him to fuck off but since it was a girl, I let her do what she wanted to do. I was now lying flat with my back to the sofa bed and this young girl came near my mouth and starting lick it, she licked my mouth and face clean from the piss stains and then moved towards my pussy. She made sure she licked my pussy clean and drank every drop of John’s cum from my pussy and thighs and everywhere it fell.

Her smooth tongue was feeling heavenly after the thorough fuck I got from first by Steve and then by John. I was enjoying this feeling just when I saw Surya come to me. He sat near my head and asked “Are you ok baby?”, I just nodded my head to say yes and closed my eyes while this 18 year old French girl was licking my pussy down below.
[+] 3 users Like Rajsvs's post
Like Reply
Superb writing....
Keep rocking..
Comments are slow here...... But eventually follow with the continuation of story.....
Like Reply