Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
(05-07-2023, 06:13 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Ok guys I finally got my phone back a few days ago And stared working on the update. 
I'm working on a unfinished project Started by aurelius1982 sir .  But he didn't finished it. And then he started writing this story again and we got the most famous erotic story of all time. 
Javed was not the first guy who turned Purva to a shameless slut from a decent housewife. You can read the story here also. A few months back I had uploaded the story here on this thread. 
As I promised, I'll finish all the incomplete parts written on Purva.  
Many readers think that The authors who Were continuing the story had ruined this story. But I found those parts were also very erotic and I loved them. and I know most of you also love this story. I'm obsessed with this story And so I'm continuing. The flashback story is coming Soon. Then I'll finish the part Started by Mahmood vale Sir. And then at last I'll finish the whore dance part. 
And it will be long.....

Bro welcome back to xossipy Waiting for the update please give any small glimpse of purva for your coming back entry
[+] 1 user Likes Kuppz's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I'll upload it on friday night
Like Reply
Prequel

How it all started:

Tarun : What are you doing? 

Purva : Nothing dear. Have you read those emails? 
Tarun: Yeah.That's Unbelievable. And I think you should tell Fatema about that.
Purva : I'll. But You've to sleep now. 
Tarun : Huh.But before that I've to use the washroom. Hehe.
Purva : Hum. You go and sleep soon. 
Purva put the Burqa back on the wardrobe and said, Come on dear. Let's get back on the sofa. 
Fatema : Ok Didi.
Now Fatema was easy with her nudity in front of Tarun. 
She replied, Goodnight Tarun Ji. 
Tarun: Goodnight ladies.
Naz was sleeping deep. She was on her back and her legs were straight and spreaded. And har hands were above her head. 
Fatema looked at her and sighs. What will I do with this girl? I'm lucky that She is sleeping with Tarun Ji. Any other man could ruin her by seeing like this. 
 Purva: Humm. My Tarun is an honest and lion-hearted man. But you know what? Jagga, who is a beggar, also protected your desperate horny girl. So?  What do you say?
Fatema: Humm. All the men are not bad or R@pist. There are protective good men too. 
Purva: Yes.
Tarun : Ok.Enough of your Gyaan. Now go. Let us sleep. 
Tarun came down and pushed the two naked ladies out by pressing their naked bums. 
Both the ladies giggled.Tarun shut the door behind them. 
Fatema : Oh no. He shut the door. 
Purva: So what? 
Fatema : I have to pee. 
Purva : So quickly? Ok, go to the kids room na. 
Fatema : Yes. You're right. 
Fatema went to the kids room.  
Purva went to the sofa. 
A dim red bulb was spreading an illuminating light all over the room. 
Fatema saw Both the boys were sleeping naked. 
Fatema turned her eyes from Apu quickly, as he was going to be her son in law soon. She should respect his privacy. 
She pushed the bathroom door and got in. 
After finishing her pee,she washed her pussy and flashed the urine out and then wiped her pussy with a tissue and came out. 
But to her surprise She saw Apu was standing by the bathroom door. 
He was sleepy and his head was down. He was rubbing his closed eyes with his left hand and stretched his right hand to open the bathroom door. 
Before Fatema could realize anything, Apu's right hand landed on her left breast and pushed her back.
She was about to fall back. She was tumbling on her feet and shouted," Aaaeeeeiiii", when Apu opened his eyes and saw her tumbling.
Apu: Arre Ammi ji. Be careful.
She was about to fall but Apu quickly held her wrist and pulled her towards him.
And Fatema's Naked boobs crushed on Apu's chest.
To maintain the balance, Fatema hugged Apu's shoulder with one hand as her other was in Apu's grip. Apu's other hand grabbed her ass cheek and his erected teen cock filled with his urine hit her stiffen pussy slit. 
She moaned and Apu screamed a little. 
They both froze for a couple of moments and then they both pushed each other back and separated themselves. 
Apu : Aaaa..mm. Abaa  ba… Sorry Auntie.. You could have fallen ... .That's why…
Fatema : No Apu it's ok. Thank you. 
Then they realized that they both were standing naked in front of each other. 
And quickly they covered their private parts with their hands. 
They lowered their heads. 
Apu : Ammi, there was a common toilet Beside the staircase. 
Fatema : But your Mamma showed me this one. 
Fatema saw Apu was rubbing his one foot on other feet and his body was shaking a little and she realized the uneasiness of his talking. First she thought that it was due to the large amount of pee. But then she felt the little pain on her slit. 
The impact was hard. She realized he was feeling pain on his dick. But he was trying to hide that. 
She asked : are you ok Apu? Do you need any help? 
Apu was holding his breath. He said, No…I.I'm fine. You go Ammi. 
He gave her a space and without any more dialogue she crossed him and came out of the bathroom. 
Purva entered the room. She had heard the screaming sound of both of them. 
Purva: What's happened? 
She saw Apu was standing at the bathroom door, bending a little to the front. 
She and Fatema were on his back. 
Fatema described the incident in short. 
And she said, Didi, I think his urine tool is getting painful ( Apu ki susu karne ki chiz ko dard ho raha hai. 
Purva Went behind him and put her hand on his back. 
Purva : Is it hurting Apu? 
Apu : No Mamma, Im fine. 
Purva : You're not fine son. Fatema, bring a cold water bottle from the fridge. But remember, it should be cold, not chilled. 
Fatema : Ok Didi.
Purva : The fridge is in the kitchen. 
Fatema went out. 
Purva : Apu, come inside . She took him to the commode.
Look, your penis is hard. I think it's due to the pressure of pee. So try to pee,son. It will soften your nana. 
Apu: Mamma, I'm not Sami. It's hurting. I can't pee.Ufff.
Fatema: Didi, Water. 
Purva : Oh yes.give it to me. 
Apu, turn around. 
Apu : Mamma? Ammi ji?
Purva : Oh come on. 
Apu turned but covered his dick with both hands. 
Purva : Apu, Look at your Aunty. She is your mother's age and she kept aside her shame and stood naked in front of you. 
Your injury is important. 
Let me see. Remove your hands.
Purva removed his hands away and poured cold water from the bottle on his dick. 
Apu screamed. Aaahhhh Mamma, Ohh…ufff. 
Fatema: Didi, I'm worrying. 
Apu : Aah Mamma, The cold water is feeling like  needles in my pain. 
Purva : Oh no. Then there is only one option. 
Apu sar on the commode. She dropped the lid down and Apu sat on the commode. 
Purva Slowly lowered her head and opened her mouth. 
Apu: No mamma. Ammi ji is here. 
He said that as if Fatema was the only issue. Without her Purva could suck his dick. 
Purva: Shut up silly. I'm not having sex with you or enjoying this job. I'm your mother . And a son's relief from his injury is her only concern. 
Fatema : Yes Apu. Your mother is right. Let her lick your Injury. This will give you relief. Instantly. Nothing wrong with it. 
Hearing that from Fatema, The mother and the son both were surprised. 
Purva made her lips in pointed shape and started blowing air on the tip of his dick. 
She repeated the air blow for 30-40 seconds and then she opened her mouth wide and took his average thin teen dick inside her mouth but didn't close Her mouth. 
She blew air from her throat an then she pulled her mouth back but when her mouth was coming back her tongue was out which was touching the bottom through the shaft. Then she asked, where its paining? 
Apu : Here on the head. 
Purva looked at his dick and kissed the tip and then blew air and then took her tongue out and started encircling her tongue on his dick head with lots of saliva. Then she took the head inside her mouth and Slowly sucked the head. She then again licked Around the head and released lots of saliva and then took the entire dick into her mouth and sucked it once. 
Feeling good? Purva asked. .
Apu: Yes Mamma. Now getting a little relief. 
Purva : A little more lick and you will be absolutely fine. Don't worry son. 
Purva started licking his dick head again. 
She was licking and Suddenly she felt A salty and pungy taste on her tongue.
Oh my god, he is leaking pee. Should I stop now? Should I drink his pee? Nooo.Chhi. But why do I'm thinking so? I'm not having sex with him.I'm just helping my son.That's it. 
She thought that all within a few moments and the  She continued licking and felt salty droplets on her tongue again. 
She took the entire dick into her mouth again and sucked it once again and said, I think you can pee now easily. Try it. 
Her hands were on his bums. Now she lifted her hands and opened the lid of the commode and took his dick into her hand and directed his pee hole towards the commode. 
She squeezed his balls, very very softly and said, now pee,Apu. 
Apu Started Pissing. Purva held his dick while he finished his pee. Then she jerked his dick and squeezed the foreskin So that the last drop could be released. Then she stood up. 
Fatema : I'm sorry Apu. For me you have to suffer. 
Apu : No Ammi. It was my fault. I should have opened the door with my eyes open. For me you could fall on the floor. 
Purva : And you know what ? If your penis is hurting by the impact then She must have got the same impact. But she is tolerating this silently. 
Fatema : No no Didi I'm fine. 
Purva :Don't lie Fatema . Tell me where his penis hit you?
Fatema : Ummm Didi, Here. 
She pointed to her pussy slit. 
Purva was still on her hips on the floor. 
She slid a little towards her and held her ass cheeks. 
Purva : Lemme see. 
She looked at her pussy closely and then kissed her pussy and then Started licking her slit. From bottom to up. From her hole through her slit,clit to her pubes. 
After licking it for couple of times she entered her tongue into her hole and licked her inside. Purva licked her wet cunt and then again licked her clit and then sucked the clit.And Finally she kissed her pussy and asked, are you feeling food now? 
Fatema hissed and said Yehhh Didi, So good. 
Purva got up and said, Ok now as I see you both hurt each other. So you should hug each other and then say sorry to each other. 
Apu and Fatema happily hugged each other and said sorry together. 
Purva : Apu, now give her a kiss. On Her cheek. 
Apu kissed her cheek. 
Fatema : Thanks Apu beta. Uuummmaahh. She took his chin up with her fingers and gave him a long kiss on his cheek. 
Purva : Now come on . Apu, go to bed and sleep. 
Apu : But Mamma, I wanna drink your milk. 
Purva : No. Not now.I think Naz has fed you already. 
Apu : Yes mamma.But. 
Purva : No more if but. Go to sleep now. 
Fatema..
Fatema : Yes Didi?
Purva : Come. 
Purva and Fatema went to the couch and sat there. 
Fatema : Didi, what was that? 
Purva : What?
Fatema : You just blow your own son's dick. I mean….
Purva : Relax. He is my son .And in our family we all are open in all things. We were not having sex.I was just giving him some relief. And what do you think about Naz? Do you think if you restrict her behavior, she will become a decent girl?
Fatema : No way. I think suppressing things would make things worse. She will become more desperate. 
Purva : exactly.
Fatema: Didi, is it true that our neighbor's son were taking Naz's videos and uploading them on internet?
Purva : Do you wanna see? 
Fatema: Umm? Should I watch my own daughter's videos? 
Purva: You should know everything. Come with me. 
Purva: Took her to her bedroom. 
But there they got more surprises. .
Naz was hanging from Tarun's lap. He was hugging him very tightly. 
And Tarun was standing on the bathroom door and was trying to put her down. 
Tarun : Ok. Ok. Now get down.No one is here. You don't have to worry,Naz. 
Purva : What Happened? 
Tarun looked back. 
Naz's face was hiding on his shoulder. 
Tarun: She came here to pee. But she got scared by something. 
She called me and then suddenly climbed on me. 
Purva: What did you see Naz? 
Naz : I don't know. I saw two glowing eyes peeping through the toilet window. And humming like Hummm Hummm. 
Purva : Ok first get down. And let Tarun check that. 
Naz hugged him more tightly. And said, No, I'm not getting down. 
Purva : Ok. Then let me see. 
Purva entered the bathroom and went near the window and started laughing. 
Purva: Ha ha ha. Oh my god… This is just an Owl. . Husssss.Husss. 
Off ha ha ha. Naz, come baby.The has gone. 
Naz Slowly got down from Tarun's lap and went near the toilet. 
Naz : I'm not sitting on the commode. That owl might come again. 
Purva : Don't worry You can pee on the floor. I will wash it. 
Naz : But you all stay here. Don't leave me alone here. 
Naz Slowly moved inside the toilet with tumbling legs and sat on the floor. She looked towards the window once and then looked back. 
Purva was standing beside her.
Tarun was standing on the door and just Beside him Fatema was standing. 
Naz looked at them. She was amazed to see her mother standing naked beside Tarun without any hint of shame. 
She then looked towards the window again. 
Naz : No I can't pee here. 
She stood up and went a little ahead towards the door and sat just 2 feet away from the door. And her face was towards the door. 
Purva knew that Naz's fear was only an excuse. Naz was actually showing her off to Tarun. 
But she didn't say anything. 
Naz squatted in front of her mother and Tarun. 
She looked at her pee hole and then at Tarun and then at Fatema. She Started Pissing then. 
Both Tarun and Fatema were watching her silently. 
Tarun :Ah, your mother and Mamma are here. So let me go now. 
He was turning around when Naz said, No Papa, please stay. 
Tarun stopped and looked towards Purva. 
Purva nodded her head and closed her eyes, which means Tarun ,you listen to her.stay here. 
Tarun lifted his eyelids and looked at her with questions in his eyes,  that meaning
What the hell?
Purva showed her palm and nodded her head again. 
Tarun stopped reacting and stayed. 
Naz was Pissing on the floor  and her pee was coming back towards her feet and drenching her feet  after she completed, she stood and Purva came with a mug of water . 
She splashed the water on the floor and on her feet. 
Then she took another mug full of water and splashed it on Naz's slit and rubbed her pee hole with her fingers and splashed the water on her pussy again. 
Then she splashed water on the floor again and then said, stood there. 
She then washed her hands and then took a hand towel and wiped her wet pussy. 
Purva : Now go and sleep. 
Naz Went to Tarun and jumped on his lap. 
Her leg hit Fatema's crotch. 
Fatema : Off.Careful Naz. You're not a small child anymore. Don't act like a child. Come down from Tarun ji's lap. 
Tarun : Oh it's ok, Fatema Ji. Let her be innocent like this forever 
Naz :  Hi hi hi,Thanks Papa. But Ammi you are naked? And Naked in front of Papa and Mamma? 
Wow….
That's awesome. 
Fatema quickly covered Her boobs and pussy with her hands. I mean.. Yes.. 
Purva : Yes she is naked. This is my house. That's why she is naked. And she is your mother.  That's why she is naked. Ok? 
Now go to the bed and sleep. 
Tarun took her to the bed and she jumped down on the bed from his lap. 
Fatema : Huhhh. What the…. Anyway Didi, come. I need to know what happened next.
Naz, sleep now. 
Naz : Yes Ammi. You're looking hot. Goodnight. 
I'll beat you Naughty girl…
Purva: Hey come down. She is right. You're really very beautiful. But your clothes are your enemy. They always cover your beauty. 
Now Let's go. 
Goodnight Naz Goodnight Tarun. 
Tarun : Goodnight. And don't forget to tell her the story from Gaderi.
Purva : Ahh yes. Have you finished reading? 
Tarun : Yeah.And I was sleeping. 
Purva : Then give me my phone back. 
Tarun : Here it is.Take it.
Naz : I want to hear the Gaderi Story. 
Fatema : And I want to pull your ears. Sleep silently. 
Purva : Come on Let's go. 
They came to the living room. 
Fatema : Didi, you were talking about the videos….. 
Purva : Oh yes. 
Fatema : Didi, truthly speaking, God always showed us a way. We all were worried about the future Of Naz. 
But you came to our life as an angel . I know Naz is in safe hands now. 
Purva : Humm I'm listening. Continue your emotional drama. I'm going to sleep. 
Fatema : No no. I wanna see those videos. Are they still on the net? 
Purva : No. Apu and his friends forced the boy to delete those videos. 
But Apu's friends are also very naughty. They forced the boy to take her videos and the boy did that and sent all the videos to them. Wait…
Now look. 
Fatema : Oh my god.. Naz and Rasul? 
Purva : Yes.  Rasul was telling her my story. 
Now see this.
Naz was bathing in the open. 
And your daughter is not a very good girl. Wanna see?
Fatema : No. 
Purva : No, See. 
Purva showed her the video where Naz was giving blowjob to that boy. 
Fatema : Chhi Didi.pleas stop now. 
Does he still have these videos? 
Purva : No. But these videos are now in Arjun's and Lucky's Hand. 
Fatema : Who is Arjun and Lucky. 
Purva: Apu's friends. 
But don't worry. They will not misuse those videos.
Fatema : How are you getting so assured?
Purva: Because to keep those videos safe I had to send my sex videos to Arjun everyday. 
Fatema : That means they are blackmailing you? 
Purva : Not exactly. They were just excited to see me naked. But don't worry, From tomorrow everything will be fine. I'll fix everything. 
Fatema : How? 
Purva : Jagga and his group will steal their laptop, phones and pen drives tonight. I think They may already have done that. 
Fatema: You're really great Didi. Uuummmaahh. 
She kissed her lips and kissed again. 
Purva took her neck and looked at her lips with her. 
They were kissing and fondling each other's body. 
They broke the kiss after a long minute and Purva took her one  nipple in her mouth and started rubbing her clit with her hand. 
Fatema lifted her one leg as she was laying on her side. 
Purva got easy access.
Purva was sucking her nipple and she started biting her neck. 
Both were moaning. 
Fatema lifted her face and kissed her lips again. Then she slid down her body on the floor. And sat there . She bent her face and kissed Purva's clit. 
Purva: Uuummm. Eat ittttt. 
She spread her legs and lifted her hips. 
Fatema Started sucking her clit and inserted two into her pussy. 
Purva almost screamed in joy. 
Purva grabbed Fatema's hair and leaned back on the sofa and closed her eyes. 
Purva was just moaning and enjoying it. Fatema was in action. 
Fatema shifted her other hand on her own pussy and started fingering herself. 
That went for some time and then Fatema got up and stood on the sofa, putting her legs at each side of Purva's hips and bent her pelvis and smashed her pussy on Purva's mouth. 
Purva started eating her pussy. 
Fatema was standing on the sofa and on her face, vulgarly. Purva was also surprised to see the sudden transformation of Fatema from a shy woman to a sex hungry slut. 
Fatema was thrusting her pelvis on Purva's face while holding her hair.
Purva was trying to insert her tongue inside her vaginal cavity, as deep as possible. 
But the supreme slut couldn't tolerate the dominance from the newly born slut. 
So Purva tried to push Fatema away. But Fatema continued thrusting her pelvic on Purva's face. 
Finding no way Purva suddenly inserted two fingers into Fatema's anal cavity, forcefully. Fatema screamed and just then Purva held her arms and pulled her down. 
In that process both the two naked and horny women fell down on the floor and rolled down on each other. Their lips met again and their legs apart and crossed through each other's groins. Their sensitive clits crushed with each other and ignited the fire inside the warmed up oven. 
They hugged each other and their fully bloomed pink roses started rubbing each other. The petals of those roses were vibrating and the clits were throbbing and hitting each other. Hot lava was flowing Inside their wet holes. Their lips were cuddling and sucking each other's juices. 
Their entire bodies were shivering and their burning pussy was wanting more. 
And suddenly Purva's erected enlarged clit slid into Fatema's pussy and their entire body shook. 
Fatema smashed her boobs on Purva's breasts and bit Purva's tongue. 
Purva shivered. 
They both were humping their pelvis and rubbing their pussy on each other and their lips were blocked and suddenly Fatema squirted but they didn't stop and continued. After a few seconds Fatema squirted again and her body was revolting and she pressed her pussy strongly on her pussy and her ass cheeks stiffened and her body became relaxed. She tried to free herself from Purva and removed her lips from Purva's lips but Purva kneeled up and grabbed her hair and slapped her. 
Purva: where are you trying to escape huh? I'm not done yet . 
Come on lick my pussy. 
Fatema Started licking Her pussy and she Started rubbing her own clit. Soon,Purva squirted and her squirt hit Fatema's face and some went into her nose trails. 
Fatema coughed and moved her face back. 
Purva continued rubbing her clit And soon she met Her orgasm. 
Both the ladies cuddled each other and laid on the floor. 

After a while Purva kissed fatema and started playing with Fatema's boobs. 
Fatema was also tickling Purva's boobs and playing with her nipples . 
They were getting horny again. 
Then Fatema whispered, Didi please tell me what happened after that?
Purva : After what? 
Fatema : After Sasur ji leave you alone. 
Purva : Oh. But I think you should tell me what happened next. He left me there and went to your house. And what did he do there? 
Fatema : Oh, don't ask ne didi. He came back in the evening. It was not dark yet. 
He asked me to make tea for him and he sat on the patio. He was looking worried. 
I asked him, what happened abbu? 
He didn't reply. 
After finishing his tea silently he went into his room. 
Then He and My mother in law were whispering something. 
He was trying to give explanations to her.
Suddenly she Started shouting, I don't want any explanation. You were cheating on me. If you want to bring another wife to our house then you could tell me. I would choose a bride for you. But you cheated me for a white?  
Not only a whore. She is a bloody bitch. She has no shame,no reputation and no self respect. She is a worthless naked dancer. How can you do this with me? 
Abbu tried to console her . But she became more aggressive. 
But surprisingly she didn't blame you. 
She was telling him that she had no issue with you. You were playing your role as a slut and obeying your masters. But she blamed everything on Hussain ji. She even told him that he made you a shameless whore dancer. He ruined your life. He is a selfish monster who ruined two women's lives for his own greed of power. 
That argument goes up to late night and then again starts from the next morning. Nazir and I tried to stop them. But we failed. 
I remember, Naz woke up from her dream by that chaos and she went to her grandpa and hugged him when he was standing in the middle of the front yard. And she was Naked. Seeing that, Ammi went to her and slapped on her naked ass cheek and pulled her to the room. She ordered us to choose one option. Either we could stay with Hussain ji in the village or we could leave the house with her and come to Delhi. 
We were trying to convince her to forget everything and forgive Hussain ji. But…..
Huhhhhh. 
Anyway, looking at her determination to leave the house, Hussain ji told us secretly to go with her as she was an old lady. We should not leave her alone. 
When we were leaving the house in the evening, she told him, Now the entire house is yours. Now you can bring that bitch anytime and fuck her all the time. 
And we left the house. 
Naz was crying. She did not want to leave her grandpa. 
Anyway, we left the house. 
Now tell me what you did in those days?
Purva : Seriously, if we think from her point of view, she was absolutely right. I didn't know about those family problems. And Hussain ji even never told me much about his family. Yes he told me about his son Nazir and your names. And Nazir also came to me a few times to fuck me obviously. But I never thought like that. It was fun to me. I had thought that it would be common to your religion that a man could marry 4 women. And I heard that they happily live with their 4 wives together. 
Fatema : No Didi, the reality is not like that. There are many criterias. In some special circumstances a man can marry another woman. But in India most of our men marry only one woman and happily lives with her and loves her. 
Purva: Hummm.I don't know much about that. 
Fatema : Oh Didi.. Don't spoil the environment. Tell me na? What did you do on those days? 
Purva: I'm feeling sad for Ruksana ji. 
Fatema : Don't feel so sad Didi. She is not a honest woman at all. And she made Abbu's life as hell. She was very dominating and egoistic woman. 
So please tell me about your experience of those days.
Purva started Her narration: 

Purva : Look I didn't know all about your mother in law's problems. But I had realized that something happened. Hussain ji was so tensed. He almost rushed out from the house. 
I was thinking about him and was thinking about what to do or what not to. It was so boring. Once I thought that I should return back to home. But then I thought, I've only two days more in my hand. And then I had to return back to my previous life. The same family, the same society and the old me. So I decided to enjoy those two days in full. 
But then I thought, my husband may be facing some trouble. Should I enjoy myself?
The evening was spent . I spent some time watching Tv and then made a cup of tea and went to the balcony. I was sipping tea and watching the passing vehicles on the highway, sitting on the balcony. 
I can't explain the anticipation. There was a butterfly flowing in my stomach. My clit was throbbing and looking at me. 
I looked at her and touched her. I played for some time with my clit.  I licked my fingers and applied my saliva on my clit.
And a silly thought came to my mind. 
Fatema : What?
Purva : Oh don't ask. 
I looked at my clit and Suddenly I wished to kiss my clit. 
Fatema:Kiss your own clit? This is impossible.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Purva : I know. But you know, I was alone in the house. And though I was trying to control myself by thinking about Hussain ji. But my body wanted something Naughty. 
So I leaned back on the lone chair and lifted my legs. My ass was up in the air and I held my thighs with my hands. I lifted my head and bended my face towards my crotch. 
I tried hard. My neck was in pain from the extension. My legs were Shaking and my abdomen was vibrating. 
I tried my beat. I was losing control. And then my hips rolled aside and I lost balance and fell on the floor from the chair. 
Fatema: Hihihihi. That's funny. 
Purva : He he Yeah…..
Fatema : Didi, Does your body always reacts like this? I mean do you always remain sexually aroused? 
Purva: Yes Fatema. I always try to control myself. But I can't. It seems my mind has no control over my body. Or the truth is My mind Is out of control. I don't know. But I love this. I don't want to control it anymore. I want more and more. I want endless sex and endless cock inside every hole of my body. 
Fatema : But I've heard that you were not like that before. You were a very decent lady who used to wear only sarees and traditional dresses. So how do you become like this? 
Purva : Yes you are right. I was a decent and shy woman. But this is not true that I used to wear only traditional dresses. 
I used to wear shorts and T-shirts or midi or mini skirts also. But that was in Delhi. And before Apu's birth. But when we shifted to Jabalpur and Apu was born, I stopped wearing such clothes. 
But I used to wear jeans or trousers and T-shirts till then. But I had my old skirts and shorts in my wardrobe. I was not a fat woman at all. But after giving birth, my overall physics became a little larger than before. So those old small dresses became a little shorter and tighter on me. 
Fatema : So, how did it all start? Did Sazid chachar make you like this? 
Purva : Yes and no.
Fatema : Yes and no? Means?
Purva : See ,If I had no desire to do those things and if I didn't allow him to come closer to me then how could he transform me from a decent housewife to a shameless slut? 
Fatema : Hummm. Please tell me na how it's all Started? 
Purva: Ummm, it Started long before I met Sazid. We used to live in Delhi in an old apartment with Tarun's parents. 
 Tarun always used to insist me to show myself or my nudity to others. I was young then.only 25. And we both were newly married couples. Both of our sexual desires were high. But I was very shy. I was not talkative in bed. But he was very talkative. And he always used to tell me while fucking me that, Purva You've a perfect figure. And So hot pussy. I can't be so selfish to occupy this pussy for myself. This pussy needs to be banged by several cock. And I always slapped him while he used to tell me like that. 
But that always made me wet. I used to hide my large but that always made me so wet that I couldn't control myself. My breathing became faster, my moaning used to increase. I moaned to him, awww Tarun, please stop. I don't want to listen to these. I'm your married wife. These are sins. 
But he used to tell me, darling, we have only one life. Let's enjoy this beautiful life to the highest. Think how you will feel, when a strong and thick 10 inches dick will penetrate your wet and juicy cunt and another cock will bang your anus from behind. Or how about two cocks together Inside your vagina? 
And that always made my pussy flood. 
But I always replied to him , you're a pervert, Tarun. In reality, no man can tolerate his woman lying with another man. And you're talking about men huh? 
This is the result of watching lots of porn Tarun. And you're saying this in your lust. Once your lust is over, you will say that this is just a fantasy. 
So thus our  life was going. 
Tarun told me that his fantasy was real. And if not possible in real life then at least let him play the fantasy and he insisted that I join his fantasy. 
Though I remain in denial mode every time, I always enjoyed his fantasy talks between our sex. 
Once he transferred to Mumbai. And I went with him. 
And It seems that we got freedom. There was no one to stop us from doing anything. 
No parents and no boundaries. 
We used to live in Janakpuri. In a one bedroom apartment on the 7th floor. That was acomoded to us by his company.
Our bedroom window was sea facing. 
And there I got the freedom to wear such small clothes. 
I was very shy and felt discomfort at first. But after a few weeks it became normal. 
We became carefree. Tarun used to fuck me anywhere in the apartment. We didn't bother to shut the windows or close the curtains. 
And he insisted that I stay naked all the time.But I never could do that. I could sleep naked in the night but in the morning I put clothes on my body. 
After a couple of months a new wing of that apartment Started construction. 
But we didn't have to care as we were on the 7th floor. And Tarun continued ducking me in the house everywhere without bothering to cover up the windows. 
After a few months the laborers completed the construction of the second tower structure ulto 9th floor. And we had to stop our care free fucking. 
But one day something happened. It was a sunday. And that was a holiday. No laborers were roaming around or no noise of drilling machines or mozike machines or other noises were coming. 
It was around 12.30. I had just finished my cooking and was coming out of the kitchen. I was sweating like hell. There were droplets of sweat all over my forehead, nose, neck and throat. 
I was wearing a casual T-shirt and a buggy shorts. 
Tarun had a lust on my sweaty body. Looking at me drenching in sweat, he jumped like a hungry tiger on me from behind. I was a little shocked but he just Started pulling my top off. 
I was protesting that somebody could see us. Let me close the window.
But he replied, is there anybody there? Any laborers? 
I looked there through the window and saw the seventh floor was deserted. No man and no sound. 
So I let him remove my clothes and soon I became naked and I also made him Naked and we both fell on the floor and he started humping on me. And Suddenly I screamed. 
I saw a worker walking on the 8th floor.
I screamed nooooo. And pushed Tarun back. 
Tarun asked, what? Did I hurt you? 
I moaned nooo.
Tarun asked, then? 
I replied, a man probably a laborer is walking on the wing B 8th floor. 
Fatema:What? 
Purva :Yes. 
Fatema :Did he see you? 
Purva : Till then no. Or maybe yes. I didn't know. 
But the fear or the embarrassment of the thinking that a unknown stranger might saw me naked,getting fucked by my husband made me wet. I don't know what happened. I was a little scared but more than that the event had turned me on. 
Tarun also asked, did he see you? 
I replied, no. His face was in the opposite direction. But if he turned around, he could easily see us. 
Tarun said, oh he was looking in the opposite direction. Then let it go. 
I screamed at Tarun , are you crazy ?
He might catch us like this. 
But Tarun giggled and said, don't tell me lie but I can see this event actually turned you on .
I pushed him a little and said, oh Tarun stop. And I was blushing. 
Tarun asked, Tell me Purva , would you like it  if he saw you like this? 
I just moaned, Mmm mmm with an ambiguous look at him. 
Tarun increased his thrust and asked, doesn't it turn you on? The Idea of a dirty sweaty labor looking at you while you are naked and getting fucked by your husband? 
I again moaned. 
Tarun was so Naughty. He just lowered his hand and pinched one of  my nipples so hard that I screamed in high speech. 
He did that intentionally so that I have to shout and thus the labor could get the attention. 
But what Tarun didn't know was that the man was already looking at me and smiling from behind a concrete pillar. 
Tarun was on top of me to the bottom. 
Though I tried my level best to hide my expressions but I was so high that he realized easily that the event turned me on. 
I can't describe to you my mental condition. I was scared, I was feeling embarrassed, I was feeling shy but at the same time I was so excited to know that someone was watching me. Ufff Fatema, that was the first time in my life I was showing my nudity to someone other than my husband. 
My body was jolting frequently. 
I was moaning loudly. 
Tarun asked, is he watching us? 
I hissed, don't know. 
But I could see he was watching us. 
Tarun couldn't hold anymore. He was also over excited. After all, his fantasy was fulfilling.
And then that night we both went crazy on the bed and we reached our peak very early and had our orgasm together. 
We laid on the bed side by side. Both were exhausted. We both remained silent and were lost in our imagination. 
a couple of minutes passed. Tarun Slowly Started roaming His hand on my belly. 
He was tickling my abdomen and my pubes. 
He slowly slid on my pussy and I spread my legs apart. 
He kissed me and I kissed him back. 
He turned me aside and went behind me. 
He kissed on my beck and bit my ear leaf and then kissed the middle of my spine. 
An electric sparkle ran through my spine. 
He then slapped my ass cheek and kissed my side abdomen over my waist. I shivered again. 
Then he Suddenly kissed my ass cheek and slid his palm through my ass crack. 
And he grabbed a large amount of the flesh of my bum into his mouth and gave it a strong suck. 
He then pushed my one knee to my belly and then my arsehole became open in front of his face. 
I was always hesitant about anal sex. And never let him play with my anus. 
But that day I couldn't stop him. 
He Slowly kissed my ass hole. 
I hissed and whispered, Tarun it's dirty. 
Tarun: So the laborers are also dirty. 
I replied, oh stop Tarun. 
But he didn't stop. He licked my anus and made it wet with his saliva. 
Then he spit on there and told me to lift my hips. 
I lifted my hips and he Slowly inserted the tip of his tongue into my arsehole. 
He was licking and releasing lots of saliva.
Then he stopped and pulled his tongue out. And started tickling my hole with the tip of his finger. 
The muscles around my anus were squeezing in and again thrusting out and the hole was closing and opening frequently. 
And I felt the tip of his finger Inside my anus. 
He spit again on my ass hole and pushed a finger Slowly to the deep Inside my anus. 
I was shivering and moaning. My pelvis was twisting ups and down. 
He Started circling his finger Slowly Inside my anus. 
And then he was pulling and pushing his finger Inside my anus. He was finger fucking my anal. And soon  another finger joined with the previous finger. My anus easily welcomed the second finger also. 
Tarun whispered into my ear, Purva, just imagine one sweaty and muscular man is pounding your pussy and another strong thick dick is entering into your ass hole at the same time.. 
I moaned Uuummm. 
He asked, how would it feel? 
I moaned, uuuhhh awesome. 
And I lifted my hips to the back . 
Tarun pulled his fingers out and positioned his dick on my ass hole. 
I lifted my ass more. 
He tried to push his dick but it couldn't enter. 
I felt a little pain but didn't say anything. 
He  sat and bent his face and spit a lot of saliva on my anus and again spooned me from behind and Slowly Started pushing his dick. 
The head of his dick entered into my anus. I was feeling pain but it was bearable. 
He was just poking my anus with his dick head. And Slowly His dick was entering deeper Inside my anus. I was holding my breath and pressing my teeth to tolerate the pain. The Inside wall of my anus was tearing apart. 
And all of a sudden the entire shaft entered into my arse hole and I screamed in pain. I shouted so loud that our neighbors could hear that shouting. I was crying and trying to push him away. But Tarun held me so tight and wrapped my thigh with his leg so tight that I couldn't push him back. 
My entire body was jolting. Waves of shock of pain were generating Inside my anus and flowing through my entire body and hitting my brain. 
The pain was unbearable. 
I was crying and begging Tarun to pull his dick out of my anus. But he held me tighter and consoled me saying,relax Purva. Take a long breath. This pain will disappear soon. Within a minute. 
But I was still pushing him back and crying. 
He put his palm over my mouth. 
And to my surprise the pain Started reducing. 
After a couple of minutes I felt a little relieved. Tarun Started moving his shaft Inside my anus, very very Slowly. 
I was also responding positively and he was gaining his speed Slowly. 
Fatema, it was awesome. Just awesome. My anal sex with my husband. I lost my anal virginity that day. 
The night was awesome. He released his sperm Inside my ass hole and then he laid and slept there like that. His dick was still Inside me , but that was soft then. 
I also slept like that. 
I was so horny and my moan was so loud and I was responding to his fantasy words positively. 
He was telling, yes Purva, widen your anus.thus you will be able to take DP with those laborers. 
I was also replying, yes Tarun fuck me .fuck your wife's ass and tear it. Uuuhhh Tarun faster… 
Fatema: Hummm Didi please don't moan like this right now. I'm getting wet again… 
Purva : Hehe. Lemme see. .
Purva touched her pussy which was leaking sticky juices. 
Purva pinched her clit and asked, should we have another season? 
Fatema : No Didi. Please don't stop telling the story. I wanna know everything. 
Please tell me what happened next? 
Fatema slid herself towards Purva and hugged Her. Their boobs smashed in each other. 
Purva : The excitement became punishment the next morning. 
When I went to poop. 
Ufff …  I couldn't poop properly. 
Anyway, Tarun left for work and I got busy with my household work. 
After a few days Tarun again fucked me with the windows open. 
We were pretending that we were unaware that they were watching us or they could see us. 
That Happened 3-4 times. 
One day I asked Tarun , this is not right. 
Tarun asked , what? 
I said, you are showing me to those laborers. This is wrong Tarun. 
He replied, What's wrong, Purva? 
We are a legally married couple. And having sex Inside our  room. This is also legal. 
I said, But they are watching us…and if… 
Tarun stopped me and said, And? If so, 
What Purva? 
Does this not turn you on? 
I said, yes Tarun. That's turned me on so much. But you will go out to your office and I'll be alone In the house. If they come over here and…. 
Tarun smiled and said, Ha ha  then welcome them naked and let them ….
I slapped him and said, oh stop Tarun. Are you crazy? 
Tarun smiled and replied, off dear. Don't be so afraid. They will not dare to come here. It's a well known apartment in the biggest metropolitan in our country. 
So be cool. I know I always talk about those things while having sex with you. But that's for only spicing up our sex.I'll never force you to do such things. 
I said, and if they come then? 
Tarun again smiled and said, chill Purva, nothing will happen. 
Did they pass any words to you through the window, when you were alone? 
I admitted, No. 
But if ,somehow, this kind of situation would create, then? What will you do? 
I know there is a difference between fantasy and reality. Will you accept that casually? Or enthusiastically? Or Seeing your wife having sex with another men makes you jealous and angry? 
Tarun fumbled, I..I don't know dear. Thinking about those things or watching porn always turns me on but I don't know what will happen in reality. But it's true that fantasizing about you with other men always works as a turn on  for me. But after my orgasm I felt just the difference. In this matter I'm uncertain. 
But you don't have to worry. 
So we talked about it and admitted to each other that both of us were turned on. And we decided to do something similar once in a while, without taking too many risks. After all, we didn't want to tease the laborers so much that they'd storm into our house. And they should not realize that we were flashing them on purpose. It had to seem like accidental exposure. If they knew we were planning it, they'd come over to our house too, and we didn't want that. We just wanted the thrill of someone watching, once in a while, as we had sex.

It took the laborers two months to finish the 7th and 8th floors. In those two months, Tarun and I had sex in front of them 6 times. Each time, making it seem like we didn't realize we were being seen, or that we had forgotten to close the window, or the curtain had slid open by accident. But we could see them in strategically placed mirrors. So we knew that at least 4 different men had seen us  completely naked and having sex. A couple of times, more than one man would be together and they'd talk while they watched. Other times it was just one person. We both had the best orgasms always when they watched.
After the laborers left our life become normal again. The spices,the thrill Started fading away from our sexual life. 
Tarun insisted that I do some flashing games or some accidental nudity on the beach. But I strictly denied that. 
That could be too risky. So I didn't agree with him. But yes he insisted that I wear tiny clothes like mini skirts or spaghetti strap tops or sometimes shoulderless gowns or daisy duke denim shorts. 
That was 2005. Though Mumbai was the biggest and most modern city, wearing such outfits in public, back then was not so usual.especially it was rare with a married woman. Can you imagine a young married woman walking on the marine drive wearing a tight mini skirt and a tank top with vermilion on the head and bindi on the forehead and mangal sutra on the neck and bangles on the wrists. Ha ha. 
Purva got silent after that.. 
Fatema: Then? 
Purva : What then? That's it. That's how it all Started. I came out of my shy woman shell. We had Naked sex in front of those laborers 7 or 8 times. That's it. 
Fatema : But Didi, it seems you're hiding something. Something big from me. Please Didi tell me na… 
Purva : Are baba that's it.that's all. Nothing happened except that. 
Fatema: No Didi, I know they had sex with you. And you're hiding this. 
Purva : How did you know? Huh? Were you there? Actually you don't know but you're wanting to know. You want me to put the words in my mouth that I had sex with those laborers behind my beloved husband.I cheated him for my unbearable lust for them… 
Fatema was speechless by Purva's sudden change of behavior. 
Purva was saying those words with anbar. 
Fatema fumbled, No Didi I didn't mean that. I just…. 
Purva : Look at the time on my phone. It's 3.15. Oh my god. I'm going to urinate in the toilet. And then I wanna sleep. 
Fatema : Oh Didi, please don't get angry. I'm sorry Didi. 
Purva : No need to say sorry. Tomorrow morning Pankaj will come for the Puja. I've to sleep now. You also go to the toilet and then sleep. Where will you sleep? 
Beside Naz or Beside Apu? 
Fatema : what? No, I wanna sleep here with you Didi. 
Purva : No. I can't offer my guest to sleep on the sofa. 
Purva got up and went towards her room. 
Fatema : where will you sleep didi? 
Purva: on the sofa. Now go. 
Fatema was very upset. She Went to the kids room and switched the light on and entered the bathroom. 
She came out and laid Beside Apu. She switched the light off by the bed switch. 
Apu moaned in his sleep, Ummm aah. And he turned aside towards Fatema. 
His hand hit her nose. 
Fatema : Ohh. 
She tried to move his arm away. 
But Apu opened his eyes.. 
He squeezed his eyelids and looked at her. There was only a dim light coming from the night lamp. 
Apu: Aunty you? 
Fatema : Your mother sent me here to sleep. 
Apu : Oh. 
Fatema :But why are you still awake ? 
Apu :No no I was sleeping. But the pain is causing me to wake up frequently. 
Fatema : Awww.. I'm really sorry Apu .
Apu :Oh Ammi ji don't worry. That was my fault. 
Fatema : Oh Apu let me Help you. 
Fatema sat up and bent her face on Apu's dick. 
Apu screamed, no Auntie. Please. Don't. That will not help me to sleep. 
You come here. 
Fatema : took his dick in her palm with a soft touch and said, let me lick it like your mother. You will get relief. 
Apu :No Ammu ji you just lay Beside me. 
Fatema : Ok . As you wish my son.
She gently squeezed his balls playfully and laid Beside him. 
Fatema : But you have to decide what you call me. Once you are calling me Ammi then Ammu and just after then Auntie. 
Apu : Sorry. You tell me what I should call you. 
Fatema : Call me Ma. 
Apu: Ma? I called my own mother as Mamma. Then?
Fatema : It's Fatema's Ma.Understand? 
Apu : Fatema's Ma? Ok Ma. I'll call you Ma. 
Fatema smiled and hugged him and said, that's my boy. Come on, let me tap your back. It will help you to sleep quickly. 
Apu : Ok. But I am now habituated with breast feeding. Mamma used to feed me her breast every night before sleep. 
Fatema looked at him and thought something for a few seconds and then smiled and lifted her one boobs at his face and said, Ok beta I'm also your Ma. So now try to sleep,Apu. 
Fatema was tapping Apu's back and humming a sweet song very softly and Apu was sucking her nipple. 
And soon his sucking stopped. 
Fatema realized that he slept. But she continued tapping his back and humming the song. 
The door was closed but not locked. 
Fatema's back was towards the door. 
She didn't realize when Purva entered the room and stood behind her, Beside the bed. 
Purva whispered, he is sleeping. Now come out with me. 
Fatema was surprised and about to respond when Purva signaled Her to stop and said, come silently. 
They again came to the sofa. 
Purva :I'm sorry dear. I should not behave like that. I'm really sorry. 
Fatema: It's ok Didi. I didn't mind. 
Purva smiled and hugged her and said, I'm not a fool dear. I know you got upset by my sudden anger. 
I'll never shout at you again. I promise.
And…and….
Fatema : And Didi? 
Purva : And I'll tell you everything. 
Fatema: It's ok Didi. You don't have to tell me your secret. 
Purva : No dear. I have to tell you. At least one person should know my secret. I can't tell this to Tarun or anyone. I want to tell you, Fatema. But promise me you will keep this secret forever. 
Fatema : I Promise, Didi. 
Purva : I can't sleep tonight. I've to tell you.
Wait here. 
Purva went to her room and closed the door tightly. 
The AC was on but she switched on the Fan also. 
Then She laid Beside Fatema. 
Purva: I don't want Tarun to know about this. 
Fatema : Didi don't worry. He will not know. You go ahead. 
Purva : I've told you that Tarun had fucked me 7-8 times and we know that at least 6 to 7 men had been seen us having sex Naked. Though we didn't look at them or made any eye contact as we were assuming that we were unaware of their presence. But there was a big mirror on the wall and we kept our eyes on them through the wall. 
So, Tarun had fucked me in front of them for 3 times then. 
One day Tarun was in the office and I went to take a bath in the bathroom. 
After taking the bath I realized that I forgot to take the towel with me. And the worst thing was that all the towels were hanging on the string at our living room window. 
 So when I got done with my shower, I not only realized that I had forgotten it, but also that the maid had washed all the towels the previous day and hung them to dry in the windows. So I tiptoed out of the bathroom, naked and wet, and into the living room. I could see the towels in the window. But I was worried that the laborers might see me. So I took a few steps, bent down and hid my nakedness behind the couch and scanned the other wing to see if anyone was around. I did not see anyone. So I decided to risk it. I quickly rushed to the window, pulled a towel down from the clothesline and wrapped it around my body."

"As I stood there, the towel covering my wet body, I realized with a shock that one of the laborers was watching me. He had been standing behind a wall, plastering it, so when I checked earlied, I hadn't seen him. But from the look on his face, he had seen me run naked to the window and take the towel."

Fatema: What? 
Purva. :Yes. And this labor was a newer one. He was not from the list of laborers who had seen us Naked before. 
Fatema : "So for him, that was the first look at you?" 

Purva : "Yes. I stared at him for a couple of seconds, and then ran back, away from his view. Then I got dressed."That's how it sort of started."
Fatema : Then ?
Purva : "When that shower-towel thing happened, I got a perverse sort of a thrill from it. I was already excited by the previous times when we had sex in front of them. This seemed like my own solitary adventure. After that day, I started doing this almost every day. I would hang the towel in the window. Go shower without it. And then walk and get it. Initially I took precautions to make sure no one was around. I'd hide behind the couch, scan the surroundings and then get the towel. I had convinced myself that I didn't actually want to get seen by them, but it was the thrill of the risk that turned me on."
Fatema : "Did they see you everyday?"
Purva : No, not everyday. Sometimes, no one would be around. Other times, they'd be too busy with their work or facing away from me. As I progressed to not checking if anyone was around at all, and just walking naked to the window to get my towel, I was seen only three more times. Over the next ten days or so. once by just one guy, and other times by a group of guys."

Fatema : Wow…. So "Did they say anything to you?"
Purva : "Not then. Until then they kept quiet, just staring, maybe smiling once in a while. But I never made eye-contact with them. But after ten days or so, some of them saw the pattern in my behavior. On the tenth or eleventh day, when I walked naked and wet to the window, there were five or six guys standing there waiting for me to appear. And as soon as I did, they started whistling loudly. Their first explicit reaction to me.
Fatema : Wow… Didi, how did you feel? Was it embarrassing to you or you felt turned on. 
Purva: That really freaked me out. Until then, they had been a silent audience. And I was in some sort of a comfort zone, displaying my naked body to them, as they watched silently. But the loud whistles made me aware of the risks I was taking. Initially, like with our having sex in their view, my intention was to make it seem accidental, as if I didn't really plan on exposing myself to them. And initially, they thought so too. But as my actions became a routine, they realized I was getting a kick out of this. Anyway, after the wolf whistle, I stopped pulling the towel stunt. I'd get dressed in the bathroom, keep my clothes on all day, and if they were standing around looking into our window, ignore them."
Then one day Tarun again Started demanding to have sex with the open window. But I was reluctant that time. As I knew that this time they were all aware of me and my intentions. But Tarun was so insistent that I had to agree and we had sex once more time and that time with a lot more eyes Watching us. 
And what Tarun didn't realized that day that I had made I contact with them while getting fucked by the window.
 I made eye contact with them a few times. And they all smiled or made some sort of lewd gestures, which turned me on. Now I had not only an audience, but an interactive audience. After that time, the desire in me to push things further escalated."
"The next day, I walked out of the shower naked and wet and went to the window. The guys were standing there. As I took the towel, they got a look at my naked boobs and pussy and started whistling again. This time, I took the towel, and instead of wrapping it around me, started drying my body with it. I did it slowly and very sexily, pressing and massaging my boobs as I dried them. And turning around to show them my ass as I dried it. One of them yelled out and asked if he should come over to our house. That got me really scared. I had no intention of letting them come near me. It was all meant to be just exhibitionist games. So I shook my head, and ran back. And…
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Fatema : You did that? I mean..that time you were not so shameless like now. 
Purva : Yes that's true. But till now I also don't know from where I got that power…
But that was the first turning point of my life.. A start of a new life… 

Fatema remained silent but was looking at her eyes with questions in her eyes. 
And her eyes were saying to Purva, " I know there is more….I want to know. Please, Didi tell me….."
But she was silent. 
Purva : What? 
Fatema : What? 
Purva: Why are you looking at me like this? Hey That's all. From that day I stopped.  
Fatema : Hummm I understand.. 
Purva : You are creepy. 
Fatema : Yes a little. But you did right.
You should not let them come to your place. 
Purva : Yes. How long they were silent watchers I was also ok with my exhibitonism. But whenever they interacted…Not only interacted, they were asking me to allow them to my apartment. An alarm hit my mind. I got scared. 
I wrapped the towel and ran to my room. 
I put on a decent Salwar kameez and also put the scarf on my chest and shoulders over the Kameez. 
I came out. They were very disappointed to see me like that. 
They were silent for a while. But after half an hour they started talking with each other. They were talking loudly. Mentioning each other's name they were blaming each other. One said, who told you to say that? Now what will happen? 
He replied, what will I do? He told me to say that.. 
He told you and you did? Stupid…
Another said, if she told the security or the building caretaker then think what would happen? 
Another said, Arre leave it.. She is not like that. She will not tell anyone. Chill dude. 
Another said, But we lost her. We can't see the beauty again.. 
The previous man said, Arre Dudes, no worry. I know this kind of woman. She can't live without showing her off. She just got scared by your words. Wait for a few days and then you will see that she is doing this again. . 
A man asked,  can you say how long we have to wait? 
Our work will be done within a month.. Then? 
The man replied, I don't know bro.But we have to behave properly. She is a decent and rich woman after all. So behave yourself first. And hope for your luck. 
That's Our fault so we have to suffer for this.. 

I was listening to them from the kitchen. 
It was irritating to me..I went to my bedroom and threw my body on the bed. 
Their words Were buzzing Inside my brain. 
Especially the words that , " I know this kind of woman, She can't live without showing her off"  
I thought, really? I can't live? Yes I can. I'm not like that. It was my husband who insisted that I do that.. I'll prove that I'm a decent woman… 
And I got up and went to the living room. 
 I went near the window and slammed the window shut. 
I then went to the kitchen and closed the window and I closed the balcony door also. 
I sat on the couch and closed my eyes with my hands. My throat choked and I started crying… 
I was crying and crying.. And Thinking, I'm not a shameless woman. I'm a decent woman. It's Tarun's fault not mine. 
I punch the cushion and got up after a while. 
I switched on the TV and took my lunch on the plate.. I sat on the couch and started eating.. But after taking just 3-4 spoons of rice, I got up and threw the plate on the basin. 
The entire afternoon went very bad. I couldn't sleep or couldn't watch TV. 
In the evening I went out for some shopping. 
When I was getting out of the building gate or entering the apartment, I tried to figure out the laborers. But I couldn't find them.
At night, when Tarun came he found the closed windows and the closed  balcony door. 
He asked me why I closed the windows? 
I lied to him that I went out shopping so I had closed them and forgot to open them after I returned back. 
He opened the windows. 
Next Day After he left for the office, I quickly closed all the windows and the balcony door. 
When I was closing the Balcony door, I saw a few of them looking towards me. One of them held his ears and shouted, Sorry Bhabhi Ji….
But I slammed the door shut and went to the kitchen.
Fatema : What were your outfits?
Purva: I was wearing a full length housecoat and underneath that I was wearing a pair of bra and panties. 
The day was passing so boring. 
At Once I thought that I can't stay without showing off. My urge to expose my nudity to those cheap laborers became so strong. 
But I was  convincing myself that I'm a decent housewife. I should not do that.)
My two different personalities were confronting each other. 
Sometimes I was thinking that they are not so harmful and they will leave this apartment Within a few weeks. So, why not play with them a little. But just after then my persistence of being a decent woman was resisting me to do that. 
Three days passed. Sometimes my exhibitionist personality Almost won the battle but then The decent Purva pulled me back at the last moment. 
Then Saturday came. Now I had to keep the windows open. And if I were to wear any traditional clothes then Tarun could suspect something. So I chose a sleeveless nightie to wear which was coming just beneath my knees. 
I could feel that they were staring at me. But I was not looking directly towards them but It was obvious that they were watching me and the mirror was showing me the same result. 
The starving eyes which couldn't see me for the last 5 or 4 days were eating me with their eyes. 
I was giggling in my mind. 
But the alarm was also buzzing inside my brain but the butterflies were also flying Inside my stomach. I would have died in anticipation. 
It was around 12 or 12.30. When Tarun Started fondling my body, I was resisting him frequently. 
Finally Tarun asked, What dear? What's wrong? 
I replied, Nothing Tarun but can we close the windows? 
Tarun asked : why?  Why are you behaving like this? 
I replied, No, Tarun, I think it's wrong. We should stop it Now. 
Tarun laughed and said, Huttt Pagli. What's wrong with it? No one is getting any harm or losing anything from it. They are watching what they couldn't believe to see in their life and they are quite enjoying it. And we are getting our extra spices in our sex life. And our fantasy is fulfilling. 
I replied, Not our fantasy. It was your fantasy, your choice. 
Tarun looked at me and politely said, yes you are right. It was my fantasy. But don't deny that you also enjoyed it a lot. And they have already seen you. So what bothers you so much and all of a sudden? 
I got up from the bed and said, Nothing. It 's just that I don't in the perfect mood today. 
Tarun smiled and said, ok dear take rest and repair your mood. Tomorrow we will show them a grand view again…

I took the towel and went to the bathroom.
I was desperately wanting to show my naked body to them again. 
But my persistence stopped me from doing that. 
But my Thinking had changed. 
4 days ago I was trying to convince myself that it was Tarun's fault. He had Started these all. And I'm not guilty. 
But the  fact was that he didn't tell me to be naked in front of them while he was not there. 
It was me. I wanted to show myself to them. And as Tarun said, What's wrong with it?
There was no loss. Only profit on both sides. 
But again I shook my head and threw the dirty thoughts out of my head. 
I took my shower and got myself dry. And came out of the bathroom wrapping the towel on my naked body only. 
Tarun looked at me and Almost jumped on me. 
He charmingly Asked, Does your mood change? 
I looked at him with disgust and pushed him back and replied, Oh shut up Tarun. You dirty pervert. 
And I went inside the bedroom. 
I changed into a comfortable cotton nightie. It has a deep long V shape neck. Two triangle shaped cups over my breasts and thin straps over my shoulders and I had to tie knots on those straps over my shoulders. And thus I could adjust the length of my visible cleavage. 
I knot it in such a way that my nightie lowered down from my chest. A decent amount of flesh was visible. My upper boobs and side boobs were visible and the cleavage was showing ulto the point from where my rib bones were parting. 
The nightie was coming up to my mid thighs and it had a 6 inches slit on both outer sides of my thighs. 
The gaps under my arms were also very wide. It was coming down the side of my abdomen. And showing a lot of naked flesh of my under arms and side boobs.
I used to wear that nightie only at night. 
I didn't wear any panties or bra under it and came out of the room. 
My towel was on my hand. I was wiping my wet hair with that towel. 
Tarun was playing the snake game on his brand new Nokia 3310 mobile phone. He was so excited and lost in his game. 
I Intentionally coughed loudly and asked, " Khana laga de? " ( Wanna take lunch Now?)
He looked up. 
I was jerking my hand to wipe my wet hair with the towel. 
My bra-less boobs were freely dancing under my loose nightie. 
My nipples were poking through the soft and thin cotton fabric. 
Water dripped on my shoulders and my chest from my wet hair. 
Tarun looked at me and his mouth opened. He tried to get up but I pushed him down again. 
I asked again, Lunch? 
He fumbled,, Ahh Aah 10 minutes later. 
I said ok then… 
I slowly Went towards the Balcony. 
I hesitated for a moment and then stepped out..
But to my disappointment I found no familiar face there. 
Instead I found two new men working Inside the 7th floor room, just opposite to our apartment. 
And they were working on the other side of the wall. Their backs were at me. 
They were cutting the wall with some electrical tools. 
I looked up and found no one on the 8th floor. 
Where is everyone? And who are these two new men? I asked myself. 
Then I looked down and found my desired men working on the ground, outside the building. 
They were busy with plastering the outside wall of the ground floor. 
I stepped on the iron railing a little and leaned down to see them. 
I was trying to attract them and to my luck one of them who was carrying a big packet of cement on his head had put the packet down and stretched his back and arched to his back and looked up. He saw me 
And I smiled back. 
He Instantly tapped on another laborer's shoulder and signaled him to look up. 
Probably they were Seeing my Almost naked shoulders as the straps were so thin. 
I smiled again and got down from the railing. I looked inside and found Tarun was still playing the mobile game. 
I started jerking my hair with the towel and looked to the front. 
And I found one of those new men was standing in front of me holding a bunch of electrical wire. Just 7-8 feet away from me. 
His became like a statue. He was not moving and his jaws were widened. 
I looked at his eyes and smiled and said, Hiii….. 
Fatema : Said, Hi? 
Purva : Yes. That was my first talk to one of them. 
He just fumbled and said, Ha ha hai and quickly turned back and went to the opposite side wall.He handed over the wires to his partner and said something to him in a low voice and that man also turned back and looked at me. I smiled and continued to jerk the towel on my hair. 
I again looked down and found no one on the ground. 
I realized they were coming up. 
I looked at Those electricians who were not looking at me then due to no reason or shyness I don't know. 
I knew they were coming. 
So I got Inside and went to the bathroom and took the bucket in which I put my wet nightie.I came out again to the Balcony and saw them. They were inside the room and were breathing heavily. They were talking to the electricians. 
The electricians then looked back at me.
Three of the older workers stepped forward a little towards the window and one of them who was speaking that day held his ears and whispered sorry madam.
I smiled and bent down. My boobs Almost came out of my nightie cover. And I looked down and I could see my feet through the gap between my boobs and the fabric. 
I knew they could see what I was Seeing. 
I took the wet nightie and started twisting it to drip out the extra water from it and then hung it on the railing of the Balcony. 
One of my straps slipped down from my shoulder and one of my nipples became exposed to them. But I didn't give attention to that. I just stepped up a little on the railing and leaned down to the outside without any proper reason. The only reason was to flash my boobs to them.
Then I stepped down and turned aside and looked Inside the room. My husband was still busy with his phone. 
My left leg was towards Those workers. And scratched on my thigh between the gap of the slit and pulled the slit a little up and scratched my waist line and then bent down and took the bucket and turned towards the room. I just stopped at the doorstep and turned back. 
I smiled and waved my hand to them and entered the room.
I did it behind my husband for the first time.
That day passed casually without sex as I told Tarun before that I'm in no mood so I couldn't insist on him anymore. 
But my time passed with anticipation. 
Next day morning I couldn't control myself and woke up earlier. 
Until then I hadn't masturbated ever. 
So I couldn't help myself to subsidize my anticipation by doing that. 
What I did was I hugged Tarun and started rubbing my leg on his leg and rubbing my chin on my sleeping husband's cheek.and kissing his nose. 
Soon he woke up and we had our first romantic morning sex.
He insisted that I not wear any clothes. But I playfully slapped him and took the same nightie from the previous day. 
I got busy at work. 
He went out for a couple of hours. And Was doing my household stuff. The maid also came and was surprised to see me in such a revealing nightie. 
But she didn't tell me anything. 
She finished her job and went away. 
I could see the laborers coming up and going down the 7th floor. 
And after Sometimes a decent man came and he scolded a few laborers and they all went down except the two electricians. 
Anyway, at afternoon they got their desired show.Tarun again fucked me in the presence of those laborers, pretending to unknown of their presence. 
After having our sex done, we laid there for a couple of minutes and then I got up and went to the kitchen naked. 
That was also my first time to walk around Naked in the house in front of Tarun and in the presence of those laborers. 
Tarun got really excited but after returning from the kitchen I wore the nightie back.
Next day Tarun Went out for his office. 
I was alone in the house. And I was a little scared as I teased Those laborers on previous days. 
So I decided to wear a full length nightgown and I wore my panties and bra underneath that. 
I was cooking and sweating in the kitchen. The maid had gone. 
I knew the laborers were getting impatient. 
And I was again fully covered.
I was smiling in my mind and Thinking that The Naughty Purva Finally won and I was planning something Naughty for Those poor guys. 
Suddenly I heard the doorbell. 
I went and opened the door. 
I was shocked.
I saw the watchman with two laborers. One of them was a little older. I saw him many times. He was around 50 or 52. And the other one was young. Around 20-22.
The watchman said, "Madam, they are the workers."They are working at the newly constructed tower. And they need to use your Balcony to do some outside work . If you have no problem then….
I was confused, what should I do.I was very scared too. They Finally Reached my house.
But I was also very excited and anticipating them to come in. 
I finally said, umm how long it will take?
The older man introduced him as Dara and told me that it will take an hour or a little longer. 
I said ok.you may come in. 
The watchman took permission to leave and went away. 
And that two lads entered my room. 
I was dying in fear and anticipation. 
My breathing Was increasing and my throat Was getting dry. 
Dara Asked, Madam, where is the Balcony? 
I showed him. 
He and the young man went to the Balcony and inspected the opposite wing wall and the gap between two towers.
And then He shouted a name, Abid… It's perfect. We can do this from here. 
I was standing behind them. I saw the man who first commented on me appeared at the opposite wing's window and put his thumbs up.  He was Abid, a man on his 40’s.
They came in and Dara Asked, can I have some water? 
I brought two glasses of water and gave them. They finished their glasses and headed to the door .
I Suddenly Asked, will you have some tea? 
Dara turned around and said, Madam, not a bad Idea. If you don't have any problem. 
I smiled and said, sit on the couch and feel free. I'm bringing the tea. 
Dara asked, Madam, where is the toilet? 
I showed him the toilet and went to the kitchen. 
I was boiling the water when I Suddenly realized that Dara had entered the kitchen. 
I Was shocked but he was also afraid. 
I looked at him with fear in my eyes but he stepped back and said, sorry madam, actually I came here to tell you sorry from all of us. Please don't tell anyone that we….
I looked at him and said, don't worry Dara Ji , I'll not tell anyone. But you promise me that you also will not tell anyone about my acts.. 
Dara smiled and assured me that he or anyone will tell anything to anybody. And they will also not do anything harmful to me.
I smiled and asked, who is this new man? 
He said, their job is Almost done. A little finishing touch and new workers will come to do further work. This man is also a new worker. 
I smiled and said, Ok, you go to the living room. I'm coming with your tea.
Dara said, ji madam. 
I turned back to the gas. But I noticed that he didn't move from his place. 
I looked back at him but didn't ask anything. 
I just smiled and started pouring the tea leaf on the pot. 
Hesitantly he stepped forward. He was also in fear. 
I was feeling a chill on my knees and my clit was twitching. 
He lifted his hand but lowered it quickly. 
I couldn't move. My hands were shaking. 
I took the sugar but couldn't pour that on the pot. 
I was just telling myself in my mind, Dara ji, do whatever you want to do right now, before my mind changed.
Dara came closer and soon, Madam…. 
But he got silent again. 
I couldn't say anything. But anticipating his next move. 
He then spoke again, Madam , we all love to see you like that. You..you are so beautiful.
This time I fumbled, la..la..like what ? 
Dara also fumbled,  like Na .. Naked madam. 
Your body is so beautiful.. 
I blushed and lowered my head. 
He came closer and pulled the belt of my housecoat. 
The coat aparted from the front. 
I couldn't say anything or protest him. 
He got a little courage and pulled down the gown from my shoulders. 
The gown fell on the floor. .
I was standing only in my bra and panties. 
He just spoke in hindi:  Waahhh. Kya Mast badam hai.. 
He slid some fingers through my back and stopped at my waist line. 
I shivered and my left shoulder got up and my neck bent and my ear rubbed with my shoulder and I hissed. 
He then slid his other hand through my naked belly standing from behind.
My knees got chilled and I bent forward.
Then he started rubbing my bums over my panties. 
I was pouring the sugar on the pot with shaky hands and my right leg lifted to the back and the fingers touched his leg. 
I quickly lowered my leg.
He then unhook the strap of my bra from behind. I couldn't resist. 
The bra sprang to the front but the cups remained on my boobs. That time my boobs were not so big but they were decent in size and always stood straight and a little bent to the up.
My nipples were erected already. 
He tried to slide the shoulder straps down but that time I resisted and stopped him.
He lifted his hand and his hand went down to my waist. 
He fondled my ass a little and then tried to insert his hand Inside my panties. But I resist again. 
He slid down the waistband of the panty at one side. I couldn't resist. 
But when he tried to do that to the other side, I slapped his hand and he removed his hand Instantly. 
⅓ of my left ass cheek was exposed by that. But I didn't lift the panties up again. 
I said, Dara ji, go and sit in the living room. 
He obeyed me and nodded his head and left the kitchen. 
I poured the tea in three cups and then looked at me. 
Should I go like this? 
No no. This is inappropriate. But this is what they are wanting from me. 
And they had already seen me naked. So What's new in it? 
And I think a few of them were also watching me and Dara through the kitchen window. 
So I put the cups on a tray and put some biscuits on the tray and headed towards the living room. 
My boobs were bouncing behind the unhook bra cups and my left hip was exposed and the panty was slipping down slowly. 
I looked down and saw the most embarrassing thing. Worse than my outfits. 
There was a prominent wet patch on my bright yellow panty over the crotch area. 
I felt my knees weak again. But somehow I maintained my balance and went to the room.
The new man was shocked. He couldn't say anything. He was just staring at me with disbelief. 
I smiled and stood in front of him. 
I put the tray on the tea table and bent down. 
My entire boobs were out in the open and dangling in front of their eyes. Only the nipples were hidden behind the cups and I bent down and the cups fell apart from my boobs.
I took the cup and gave it to him. 
He lowered his face and now he was looking at my wet patched spot while taking the cup. 
I offered the tea to Dara also and then sat on the couch opposite to them. 
The cups again attached with my melons and covered my boobs properly. 
But my panty was slid down further and the top part of my left side groin was visible. And a little bit of pubes Were showing.
I was feeling shy and scared but the excitement was much stronger than anything. 
I asked, Dara ji, what do you want to do ? 
Dara was shocked and fumbled, madam we will not harm you believe me. 
I blushed and said, I'm asking about your job. What will you do in my Balcony?
He said, We want to spray some damp proof chemicals on the wall. And then we will make bamboo structures and will plaster the wall later. 
I said ok. You can use my Balcony. 
He thanked me and said they will come the next day. 
I asked the other man's name and talked a little and then I got up and bent. Took the cups and went to the kitchen. Once again I flashed my dangling boobs to them except my nipples. 
And when I was returning to the kitchen my panty was slipping down and they could see half of my upper ass cheeks and the crack between them. 
I stopped and pulled the panty up a little but not entirely. 
And went inside the kitchen. 
I came back and they said bye to me and went out. 
I remained like that and continued doing my household things. 
I could see the eyes glaring on me from the B wing. 
Then the time came. I went to the bathroom and came out naked and wet. I Held the wet panties and bra in my hand and this time I didn't go to the window. 
I went to the Balcony. But Suddenly I stopped. I just peaked my head to see the other windows and Balcony. But a few were visible from our Balcony and no one was there in any of them. 
I stepped out and hung my under wears and then Started wiping my naked  body
Standing at the balcony. 
All the laborers stopped their work and came near the window. There were Almost 10 men. 
They were sweating and most of them were dark and muscular wearing only a half pant or folded lungi. 
Only a few new men were wearing T-shirts and trousers. 
One of them whistled but Dara scolded him and told them to stay silent and just watch. 
That was the first time I was Naked outside my room and showing my nudity to a group of men in my full concern. 
And then I turned back and wiped my back and ass and inserted the towel into my ass crack and wiped the water. I wiped my armpits and rubbed my public bushes and then I entered the room. 
One man shouted, Please stay like this Until we finish our work. 
I looked back and smiled and went in.
They finished their work Around 5 or 5.30 and then one shouted, we are going….
I headed towards the window and stood there putting my hands over my head. They all cheered bye bye madam. 
I smiled and gave them a flying kiss and rushed to the bed. 
All day I was leaking sticky fluids from my pussy. My clit was twitching. 
I couldn't control anymore. I laid on the bed and scratched my slit. But the itching increased. I scratched again and again and then Started rubbing the slit furiously.  But my vagina was also itching. So I inserted two fingers and started pounding my vagina with those fingers. 
And I started masturbating for the first time. 
Anyway, Next Day when Tarun left I searched for appropriate clothing for the day. And I found a very old panty and an inner top. They were faded and had a few holes in them and lost their elasticity. 
The laborers were watching me and feeling impatient looking at me roaming in a housecoat. 
But as Tarun left , I changed into those skimpy loose and old panties and the inner tank top. 
I knew they were happy and So was I. 
The panty was sleeping down frequently and I was pulling it up. 
Oh that was so fun, Fatema. 
Fatema : Then? 
Purva : Then Around 11 the doorbell rang. I sprinted to the door, forgetting the fact that there might be other people too. 
I hurriedly opened the door and saw the watchman standing with Dara and the young new man and another man named Abid.
As I rushed there, my loose panty lowered down from my waist. And some of my pubic bushes were visible.
The watchman was shocked to see me in that inappropriate clothing and became speechless.
Dara quickly said, madam, We had discussed the work yesterday. So can we start the work now?
I quickly said, Oh yes. Come in. 
The watchman was about to say something but I spoke first and said, Thank you bhaiya.
He scratched his head and turned back and went inside the lift.
They came in and started working on the balcony. And I was doing my own work and sometimes just sitting on the couch to see them work.
Fatema : In that loose panty and tank top?
Purva : Yeah, obviously, hehe. And the panty was not betraying me at all. It was continuously slipping down and I could flash my pubes or my ass crack .

Fatema : Then?
Purva : After half an hour they called two men and told them to bring some equipment to our room.
Fatema : That means more men.
Purva : Yes. 
And I had thought that two men would come but when the doorbell rang and I rushed again. 
I saw 3 men on the door and the watchman too was standing on the doorstep.
Fatema : And your panty?
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Purva : That was dangling dangerously on my hips at the dead end of its falling zone. 
The watchman asked, Madam, Do you call these men?
I replied, No, I didn’t. But they need some equipment and some more hands to help. So, Mr. Dara called them up.
The watchman asked, Do you have any problem with them?
I replied, No, They are very good people. Let them work. 
And I let them in. 
I closed the door and turned around. The new group of laborers were putting down their equipment and there was a thick wire that fell on the floor, attached with the equipment. 
I couldn’t notice that . when I was going towards the kitchen, my leg stumbled with the wire and I fell down on the floor. My already falling panty slid down to my knees.
Two men quickly forwarded to lift me. But I said, don't worry, I'm fine. And I tried to get up. But as the panty was on my knees, it stuck my legs and I again fell down. My panty slid to my ankles .
All the workers gathered around me and Abid sat beside me and let me help to  sat up.
Dara asked, Madam , are you ok? 
Abid asked, show me where you get hurted.
I said, I am fine. Don’t worry. There is no major injury.
My panties were still around my ankles.
Abid said, Madam, you just fell down twice due to this panty. You should remove this now. 
I looked down and saw I was sitting naked on the floor and all the workers staring at my wet and leaking pussy.
I quickly tried to pull the panty up.
But Abid stopped me. He grabbed my wrist and said, please madam. Don’t pull it up.
He moved aside my hand and lifted my feet and started removing the panty from my leg.
I just could say, But Abid Ji…..
Dara said, Madam, we have already seen you naked. So what's the issue? I think you should remove the top also. You can feel comfortable then.
I shouted, Shut up and got up. 
Abid helped me to get up. 
I shouted again, give me my panty back.
They became nervous. 
Abid handed me my panty. I took that and turned back. 
I just threw the panty into the washing machine and headed towards the kitchen.
Fatema suddenly kissed her and said, ufff Didi, you were really hot that time.
Purva : hmmm. My pussy was burning and the sticky fluid was running down through my thighs.
Fatema : So, you became bottomless?
And I got busy with my work. Though I was unable to concentrate on my work.
And I was frequently coming to the living room and going to my bedroom . and again going back to the kitchen.
My pussy was all wet and So my thighs were.
They were openly staring at my naked bottom.
I then got an Idea.
I told them to stop work for a minute and asked them to wash their hands and sit in the living room.
Most of them sat on the floor and Dara, Abid and another man sat on the couch.
I went to the kitchen and brought  fruit juices for all of them and served them the glasses.
I told them, drink the juice, it will give you energy. 
Abid said, Madam This juice is good. But the real energy juice is there and I can see it is wasting. 
Dara quickly slapped him and said, Shut up Abid. Say sorry to madam.
Abid held his ear and said, Sorry madam.
I smiled and said, It’s ok. I didn’t mind.
And that was a clear indication of my intention to them.

They again started working.
After a while I asked, how long will it take?
They said, it will take around 1 hour more.
I said, ok. I am going to take a bath. If you need something then knock on the door.

I was anticipating that someone would knock on the door.
But no one did that. 
So I came out naked and wet and came to the living room. Looking at me fully naked they all became happy and openly started complimenting me. 
Dara said, Wowww madam, we all have seen you from a distance and through the gap of the window. But now you are standing in front of us.
Wowww… 
Abid said, you are an angel madam. A beautiful Hoor.
One said, what a beautiful and tight boobs. 
Another said, but look at this pussy. It's like a rose.
I was leaking again and wiping my wet body.
Suddenly one man grabbed my ass and said, uffff I can’t control anymore….
I turned and slapped him hard.
They all got frightened. 
I announced, Look , I am happily showing myself to you. But don’t dare to touch me. Understand?
The man held his ears and said, I am sorry madam. 
Dara scolded him and said, Listen, No one will touch madam. If needed only me and Abid can touch her.
Then he said, I am apologizing to you for his behavior. 
Come on madam let me help you dry your body. 
He forwarded his hand. 
I just looked at him. Couldn’t say anything. My hand automatically raised and handed him the towel.

He was wiping my naked body infront of everyone and I was just standing like a doll.
He was telling me, madam turn back, lift your chin, widen your leg, I need to wipe here.
And after that he handed me the towel. 
I thanked him and told the man who grabbed my ass, Sorry , don't mind. I didn’t want to slap you.
He said, Madam , I didn't mind that.
I smiled and said, Guys, don’t just go after your work. I cooked Kheer for all of you.
They all cheered.
The time passed. I had no work to do. So I just sat on the couch and started watching the TV.
I was still a cartoon lover. So I was watching Tom & Jerry. And I was laughing frequently. 
Dara Came to me. He said softly, You are a beautiful and sexy madam. But you are so innocent as well. 
I looked at him and giggled and told him to sit beside me.
He tried to touch my thigh but I stopped him and said, what are you doing Dara ji?
He said, I am dying to touch you, madam. Please just let me touch your legs.
I said, Dara Ji, you are like my father..
He smiled and said, then, sit on my lap like a girl and watch the cartoon like all daughters do.
I looked at him and couldn’t control my laughter.
I laughed but at the same time lifted my hips from the couch and then sat on his lap.

I was watching the cartoon and laughing. My boobs were bouncing and sticky fluids were sliding down my thigh.

He slowly wrapped his around my lap and slowly started tickling my lower abdomen. My laughter changed into giggling. And His hand slowly lowered down towards my pussy.

I grabbed his hand and whispered, Dara ji, your boys can see us.
Dara ji said, So what? They have already seen you with your husband.
I replied, But you are not my husband.
But he didn’t listen to me and slowly started tickling my clit.
I was hissing and giggling.
My legs aparted and his one hand grabbed my one breast..
I moaned loudly,, AAhhh.
I knew all of them were watching but I was not looking at them. 
They were pretending that they were busy at work.
My shyness was disappearing slowly.
His hands were touching and rubbing my every part.
I was moaning. But there was still a little shyness still left inside me. I wondered what they would think if they heard my moan. And I increased the volume of the tv. 
Hehe, that was so silly. But I did exactly that.
I had widened my legs at both sides of his lap and I was lifting my chest up as he was massaging my boobs. I was moaning and my eyes were rolling up.
And then I turned my face and kissed him. I had lost all the inhibition.
I could feel the hard dick poking my ass from the bottom. And I was rubbing my hips over his shaft.
Then I realized the buzzing sound of the equipment stopped and I opened my eyes and saw all the laborers were standing around me and Dara. They were watching us.
But I couldn’t stop or felt shy. Strangely, that made me more horny. 

Dara pushed me on the couch and removed his lungi in one swift pull and stood in front of me. 
For the first time I was seeing another cock in real life. I had only seen Tarun’s dick before that.
Though Dara was shorter than me and his age was above 50, his dick was so thick and hard. It was shorter than Tarun but was very very thick.
I was staring at that dick without blinking my eyes. 
Dara stepped closer to me and said, madam, touch it.
I looked up at him and hesitantly grabbed his dick. And slowly started stroking his dick.
Soon he pushed me down on the couch and positioned his dick in on my pussy. 
Suddenly I became cautious and pushed him. He fell on the floor.
I asked, what are you doing?
Dara was confused.. He asked, What madam? What did I do?
I replied, you were just trying to penetrate inside my….. And I stopped talking.
He asked, where madam?
I replied, you know what I mean.
Listen, I am a married woman. And I love my husband. So, I can’t cheat on him.
And I think I gave you lots of favor..
Abid quickly came forward and kicked Dara.. bloody fool. You don’t know how to behave with a beautiful housewife. She is not like your cheap randies.
Move away you shameless dirty old man. Wear your lungi.
He then sat on the floor.
And said, look what you did.. You pressed her boobs so hard that it became red. What will  Sir say looking at this? Issss. 
He then softly rubbed my boobs and then rubbed my inner thighs.
And look at your white hair on her pussy. Let me clean it madam. He then picked up some white hair from my crotch and said, madam don’t worry I am here to save you.
He then got up and sat beside me and wrapped his hand on me through my back and with the other hand he started rubbing my boobs and said, I have to do something so that this redness can disappear. Let me try. 
I resisted and said, don’t worry. This will disappear automatically within an hour. You wait here. 
I made Kheer for all of you. Wash your hands. I am coming back.

I ran inside the kitchen and locked the kitchen door.
I opened the tap in the basin and splashed water on my face and neck.
I thought about what I am doing and where I let myself fall in. those guys could just banged me in my own house or they could do worse things than that. But there was no way back for me. 
And I was also wanting to get banged by them. But one thing was bothering me. I did not want to cheat on Tarun. But I thought Tarun also wanted me to have sex with other people. So, what did he think if he came to know that I let the laborers fuck me. After all, it was his fantasy. 
I felt tears appearing in my eyes. And I started sobbing. I tried not to cry loudly. So I was crying silently.
After a few moments I realized where I was.
I washed my eyes and then looked through the window.
The electricians and 2 more workers were sitting there and watching me.
Maybe they saw me crying and signaled someone in my living room.
I heard a knock on the kitchen door.
I asked, "Who is it?"
Dara replied, "It's me madam. Open the door.
What's happened madam?
I said, nothing. I am opening the door.
I opened the door and let him in. He was alone.
He closed the door behind and he also closed the window.
Then he asked, madam you were crying? Why madam?
We didn’t harm you. Or someone harmed you behind my back? Tell me..
I said, No DaraJi. No one did anything wrong with me.
He asked, then ? you get angry by my behavior?
I said, No no. I am not angry with you. It’s me who has been teasing you all for the last two weeks. So it would be my fault if someone would do something to me. But you all are very good men. Actually. You could do anything with me. But….
Dara asked, then madam what’s bothering you so much?
I replied, Dara ji, we all are adults. You also know what I want from you or why I was teasing you. But I don't want to cheat on my husband.
Dara was surprised to hear that. He was astonished and asked, what? Sir don’t know that you are… I mean? We thought that Sir told you to tease us. And that’s why he was fucking you in front of us. But …..
I replied, yes Dara ji, it was his fantasy. He always fantasizes about me with other people and he wants to show me off to strangers. And it  was also his Idea to fuck me with the open windows. But he didn't know that I was showing you my nudity in his absence.
Dara held my shoulders and said, relax madam. Don’t think that you are cheating him. You are fulfilling his fantasy. Just think how much you love your husband. 
I sobbed and said, no Abid ji, I can’t think like that. 
Let things go as they are going.
Dara again said, Ok madam as you wish. But I don’t know how long these cheap and uneducated horny men can control themselves. Even my dick is sleeping towards you..
That word made me wet again. 
He wiped my tears and hugged my naked body and said, look madam, they are behaving decently for only two reasons. One is they fear me. And the second is, they know that Sir also knows about these. But if they get impatient or they come to know that you are doing this behind SIr, then they will start blackmailing you and they could ruin your life. 
Better you should cooperate with them. 
Remember you are not cheating on your husband. You are fulfilling his fantasy. 
I asked, but I never have sex with anyone rather than my husband. I can't handle so many people. And you don’t have condoms….
Dara laughed and said, ahh we can buy the condom right now. There is a pharmacy just outside the gate.
I requested him to let me think for today. Don’t force me. Please…..
He said, ok madam. You are really very innocent. And he kissed me.
I don’t know what happened to me, I also kissed him back and then I grabbed his hair from behind and locked my lips on him.
His breathing was foul but I didn’t care. I continued kissing him and he started fondling my naked ass.
And suddenly I heard the knock on the door. Abid was shouting, Hey Old man, what are you doing inside? Madam, are you ok?
We quickly detached from each other and opened the door.
I let him in.

Abid asked, What's going on?
Are you trying to fuck madam again, behind us?
Dara said, no no. Madam is very scared. She is not used to it. 
She is just trying to fulfill her husband’s fantasy. But now she is scared looking at so many men.
Abid smiled and said, don’t worry madam. We will fulfill your husband’s dream. No one will harm you or bang you together. Or force you.
Dara said, We should give her one day's time.
Abid smiled and said, one day? You take one week madam. No one will force you. You don’t have to be scared. Come on now. Let me help you to serve the Kheer.
I said, Thank you Abid. and one more thing. Don’t mention this in front of my husband. That would be disrespectful to him. You should thank him for letting me do this.
They agreed.
I smiled and said, call the other workers too.
They smiled and called the other workers waiting in wing B.
I poured the kheer in bowls and headed to the living room.
I put the bowls on the table. They all took their bowl and then the doorbell rang. 
I went and opened the door and once again I saw the watchman again.
And this time he saw me fully naked.
He shouted, what’s the hell is going on?
I fumbled, ahh watchman ji sorry sorry sorry. It's not what you're Thinking. .please don't tell anyone. 
I …I..
And then I grabbed his collar and pulled him inside. 
He asked, are you ok man? Let me call the caretaker or should I call the p0lice? 
I said, please keep quiet. Please. I'm fine. I am begging you don't tell anyone about this. And please come and sit and eat the Kheer. 
I almost pulled him in and pushed him on the couch. 
He was dumbfounded. I said, I'll explain everything to you later. Now just enjoy the Kheer. 
And I also invited the other laborers waiting outside the door. 
The watchman asked, why are you naked? 
I said, this is my wish. This is my room. Can't I stay naked Inside my room? Is it illegal? 
He said, no but in front of these bloody fuckers.. 
I said, they are harmless. And I think you also don't want to harm me. 
Somehow I managed him and I served all of them the Kheer. 
After that I told them to take their equipment and go. 
Abid just requested that they all want to hug me once before leaving. 
I allowed them to do that. 
They all hugged me tightly and fondled my ass one by one. I gave Abid and Dara one kiss Each on their lips and let them fondle my boobs also and they left. 
I told the watchman to stay. 
So after they left I came to him and explained everything to him. And requested him not to tell this to anyone.
And I'll do anything whatever he will tell me to do. 
But I didn't know the future effect of my words. 
He promised me on the name of his daughter and grandson  that he will not tell anyone about me. Then he asked me to give proof that I'll do anything that he wants. 
I asked what I've to do?
He laughed and stood. 
He was an old man Around 65-66 years old. 
He Slowly lowered his pants and his underwear and I saw the tiny black dirty cock. 
He told me to make his cock hard with my mouth. 
I kneeled on the floor and took his cock in my hand. His dick was very dirty and smelled very bad. I was hesitating.
But he grabbed my hair and pulled my head on his dick. 
Suck bitch suck.suck my dick hard. 
My month hit his dick. 
I kissed his dick but was hesitating to open my mouth. 
I was just rubbing my lips on it.
He took his dick in his fingers and grabbed my head. Then he lowered the skin and I saw some cheesy white things Around his cock head. 
He pushed his dick and ordered me to open my mouth. 
He threatened me that if I don't obey him, he will tell the laborers that I'm doing it behind my husband's back. And then they will blackmail me and send me to hell. 
Finally I opened my mouth and he pushed his dick into my mouth. 
He ordered, suck it clean, you filthy whore and make me hard. 
I am an old man. I can't fuck you but You've to satisfy me in other way. 
I was about to puke when he threatened me not to puke.
I can't explain to you Fatema, how I was feeling. 
I had to determine myself not to puke and let him please. 
I continued sucking him.
He said, I'm not dealing with a doll. Show me some passion. 
I had to obey his order. 
And surprisingly after a few minutes I started feeling normal. And the fact that I'm sucking a poor dirty watchman in my room made me wet again and I started showing him the passion. 
And I felt that his dick was getting hard. Not so much but it became hard. I also Started enjoying that. I forgot how dirty it was. I was sucking that passionately. 
And Suddenly I felt some slimy liquid feeling in my mouth and the old man was jolting. 
In that situation he ordered me yet, don't waste my protein. 
And he pulled his tool out and I had to swallow his fluid. 
He then told me to suck his tool clean. 
And I again Started sucking him and this time I Suddenly felt some salty and lukewarm liquid hitting my throat. 
I jolted back and started spitting. 
He pulled my ear and said don't spit slut. Open your mouth.Otherwise I'll drag you like this to the center of the compound. 
I opened my mouth. He kissed again but as the pee hit my tongue I spread it out. 
He slapped me and I again opened my month. .
He ordered, this time don't spit. Understand?
I nodded. 
He Started Pissing into my mouth. I was kneeling there and receiving the pungy urine into my mouth but I was not gulping. 
The urine was spilling out and running down through my chin to my chest and belly. And some of it was falling on my nose and eyelids. I was there closing my eyes. 
He stopped Pissing and said, open tour eyes. And don't let it spill. 
Now open your mouth widely. 
I obeyed. 
He Started Pissing. 
When he saw my mouth filled with the liquid, he stopped Pissing and said, swallow it. 
I was compelled to swallow the pungent liquid. I gagged. I would have puke it out but he said, good girl. Now don't vomit it out. It's just a matter of your Thinking. You're Thinking that it's a dirty thing. Just change your mind and you will enjoy the drink. 
I threw him a disgusted look and without waiting for his order I opened my mouth. 
That made him crazy. He clapped and then Started Pissing again. 
That time he didn't stop. 
He continued Pissing and I tried to swallow that as much as possible.
And the rest of it drenched my entire body. 
Suddenly he changed the direction of my head and my hair. He then wore his pants and told me, I've seen you in that tiny tight skirt and that tight top last saturday. But you were wearing a transparent shirt over that top. But today you will come down wearing only the skirt and that top. And that high heel boot. 
And apply red lipstick and mascara. You have only one hour. In between take your lunch and take a bath or you can stay like this. As you wish. And then come down.
Remember, only the skirt and the top. No bra or panties and no cover up on the top.
And take some money with you and come down. And then I'll give you the next instructions. 

I tried to convince him that I didn't have sex with those laborers and he had no proof at all. But he said,his words would be Enough to ruin my marriage and kick me out of the apartment.
He left. 

I looked at the floor. There were a dozen bowls and spoons scattered on the floor.  I collected them and looked out the window. I had forgotten that the laborers would be there as it was only 2 pm. I looked there and saw Abid, Dara and two more men were smiling at me. 
They were silent watchers of my humiliation. Abid moved his index finger signaling me to come closer. 
I went to the window and he shouted, We also want the same treatment from you madam. 
I was scared and ran towards the kitchen. 
I put the bowls in the basin and saw them coming to the window opposite of my kitchen. 
Dara said, Madam , you are looking absolutely Jhakaas. Don't Wash yourself now. We are coming. 
I folded my palms and said, Please leave me alone for god's sake.
Please, I'm begging you. 
Abid asked, Ok then we will come tomorrow. 
I didn't reply to them. 
I Started washing the bowls and then I went to the bathroom. 
I came back and wore the 10 inches long tight maroon pencil skirt and a black tight sleeveless top. 
The skirt was coming just 2 inches below my pussy and just parallel to my bottom butts. 
I applied some makeup. And applied a dark red lipstick and mascara. I wore my bindi and also applied the vermillion and the mangalsutra was dangling between my boobs. 
Only Half an inch of my cleavage was visible at the top of the U neck top.
I looked at myself in the mirror and then I took  some money  and my bag. I folded a black scarf inside my bag and took a water bottle in the bag and then wearing my high heel ankle length boot I stepped out of the apartment. 
I  was feeling uneasy. Though I went out a few times wearing that outfit. But that time Tarun was with me and I was wearing my undergarments and a transparent shirt over the top. 
But this time I was alone and without my undergarments. So, I was feeling very nervous. And it was showing on my face and body language.
I got down and saw the watchman was sitting on a stool at the security booth.
And the laborers were looking down at me from the 8th floor. 
I was nervous and angry as well. But at the same time I was feeling that my pussy was leaking fluids.
I went to the booth. He gave me a name.
Fatema : A name?
Purva : Yes, the name of a medicine shop. And he told me to go there and buy 5 packets of condoms and a strip of contraceptive pills.
I fall from the sky. I have never even bought any sanitary napkins for me ever. Tarun used to always buy me the napkins. And now I had to go to a shop which was 2 km away from my apartment and asked them for 5 packets of condoms?
How could I do that? What would the sales persons in the shop think about me?
I was getting weak on my legs. But I had no other choice.
The watchman gave me the address. I had to reach Gol Mandir and from there I had to walk 100 meters inside an alley and there was the shop.
I had thought that I would take the Auto from a little distance, so that no one could find out my address. And before taking the Auto, I would wrap the scarf over my sleeveless top.
I started walking. 
It was around 3.15.
The road was less crowded. But there were people on the road. And as I was walking nervously and frequently pulling my skirt down at the back, I was paying attention to them and I could feel that people were staring at me. 
I was walking slowly. After a few 100 meters I decided to take the scarf from the bag. So I stopped and took the bag on my hand from my shoulder and opened the zip. I looked around. The road was empty. But then I looked back and to my surprise I saw the bloody watchman was following me from a distance. 
I had no choice. 
He smiled and came closer and asked what happened? 
I took the water bottle out and showed him the bottle. I sip a little water and then put the bottle back. 
He Suddenly stopped an Auto and told the driver, Hey, drop madam at Gol Mandir. 
The Driver looked Strangely at me and said, come in madam.
I sat in and the Auto started. 
After a while the driver asked, Madam, do you live there or work there?
I asked where? 
He said, Turbhe madam, Turbhe. 
I asked, Turbhe? I am hearing this name for the first time. My husband shifted to Mumbai just 1 year ago. I don’t know very much about this city.
He was surprised. He asked, Then why are you going there madam?
I said, I have important work there. But why are you getting so surprised?
He said, Nothing madam. So, you are a housewife.
I said, Yes.
He said, Be careful madam. And finish your job quickly before the sun sets.
He dropped me at the stop.
I saw the area was very dirty. Mostly a slum area. But then I realized that It was a redlight area.
I got very scared.
He asked, where do you want to go?
I told him the name of the shop. 
He was even more surprised.
Anyway I got down from the Auto and showed me the alley.
The Auto went away and I started walking.
I was so nervous. 
There were cheap looking women standing in front of some houses, wearing heavy makeup and wearing slutty but Indian outfits.
Many men were also walking or gossiping with those cheap prostitutes. 
All were staring at me.
One prostitute asked, Are Kamatipura chod ke yaha kyu aa gayi shalli? ( why do you come here Slut, leaving Kamatipura?)
I didn’t look at her. I was just walking straight.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Two men Came on a bike and started honking behind me.
I moved aside and stopped to give them a pass.
They stopped the bike and looked at me.
The biker asked, Are bro see? A high class Randi in our area.
How much Randi?
I got scared and started walking fast.
They came beside me and slowed down the bike and asked, oye Randi, tell us na? How much will you take?
The man sitting behind on the bike said, leave it bro. This Maal is out of our affordability.
The first man said, Aree I can pay you 1000 rupees, COme on sit on my bike.
I started walking even faster.
One prostitute shouted, Abby Mother fucker leave her. You can not afford her. I think her rate is 5000 per hour. You guys come here. I have a new Maal for you. And she will take only 500 per hour.
I was not looking anywhere. Actually my eyes became blurry. I was just rushing towards the front.
Luckily I saw the shop and I ran towards the shop and quickly entered the shop.
Oh god…. Fatema, That was not only a Medicine shop. That was also a sex shop.
I mean, they had sex toys, porn DVDs and books and they had a small clinic and doctors also.
I was breathing and sweating. I didn’t realize that the hem of my skirt was rolled up and my under ass cheeks were visible and my nipples got erected due to the running in high heels.
There was no time for hesitation. I quickly asked them for my items, pay them money and I asked for the bill. As the watchman told me to show him the bill.
I came out and saw the bikers had gone. So I got some relief. I started walking towards the main road.
I was unaware that my skirt had rolled up and an inch of my under butt cheeks were showing.
I was so scared and my adrenaline was so high that I was not noticing myself.
I reached the main road. But there was no Auto.
I waited for a few minutes. But no Auto came.
I saw a paan stall. I asked the vendor and he said, I have to go a little farther and I will get the Auto.
I started walking. I got a few slurry comments and some Honks. But I ignored them and continued walking.
I saw a few Autorickshow standing a few meters ahead.
Looking at me coming, the drivers started calling, where will you go madam? Come here. Another driver said, come to me, madam. I’ll drop you faster.

I sat in an Auto. and the Driver started the Auto.
I felt a little relief and released a sigh.
And then I looked down and saw my own pussy. It was exposed. My skirt was up and then I felt the smooth and cold seat cover touching my naked Ass.
I looked forward and saw the driver was adjusting the mirror.
I quickly adjusted my skirt and sat silently.
I got down from the Auto a few 100 meters away from my apartment and started walking.
I gave the bill to the watchman and went inside my apartment.
I threw myself on the bed and started crying.
That one had ruined myself or gave me a new life. I don’t know.
I was crying and thinking about the day and the incidents.
It was 4.30.
I cried for 15 minutes and then slowly I recovered myself and got up.
Thinking about the incident made me depressed but slowly it started mixing up with a mild turn on.
But more or less I was upset.
The workers were still there. But I was not coming out of the bedroom.
Finally I got up and went to the kitchen.
I saw the laborers were watching me.
I took a bottle of chilled water from the fridge and finished it.
I was hungry but I couldn’t take my lunch due to the disgusting feeling of the urine.
But now I was feeling hungry.
I washed my face and eyes and came into the living room.
I took a Nightie and then I went to the window.
I switched on the light in the room and looked at the B wing.
The workers were
Getting ready to leave.
Abid said, Madam , see you tomorrow.
I smiled and then pulled the top up and removed it.
Dara said, Madam goodnight.
I said goodnight and pushed the skirt down and then wore the nighty.
They went away and I came in.
I took my lunch on a plate and came to the living room.
I switched off the light and switched on the TV.
I sat on the couch and started eating and watching TV.
And soon Mr. Tom & Mr. Jerry repaired my mood and the food made me strong.
I lost again in the thoughts of that day. But this time that made me horny and I slowly removed my nightie and became naked. And started masturbating.
All the humiliation, risk taking, the old watchman and his dirty limb cock and his urine all started making me hot. I reached the orgasm and then went to the toilet.
I washed myself clean and heard the doorbell ring.
I looked at the clock. It was Tarun’s arrival time.
So I ran and opened the Door.
Tarun was amazed to see me opening the door naked.
I hugged him and we came in.
We had an Instant sex.

Next morning, After Tarun went, I got naked and started doing my household work and flashing them my nudity.
At 10 the doorbell rang.
I opened it. I thought it would be the laborers or the watchman.
So I went naked. But it was a postman.
I opened the door and I was smiling. But when I saw him, I panicked. I quickly covered my boobs and my pussy with my hand.
He was also shocked.
He quickly turned his head and forwarded me an envelope.
I said, sorry bhaiya. I thought.
He said, don’t worry madam. Take this.
He didn’t turn his face to me at all.
I received the letter and closed the door.
And at 10.30 the doorbell rang again.
That time I asked, who is at the door.
The answer came, Madam I am Ravi, the watchman. The laborers have come again.
Do you allow them in?
I opened the door and let them in.
The watchman said, I am coming back within 10 minutes. Remember you have to follow all of my orders.
I nodded my head and closed the door.
Fatema : all the laborers came?
Purva : No. Only Abid, Dara and another young men came.
Dara asked, Madam, we saw the watchman was torturing you. If you give us permission we can punish him.
I said, No no. don’t punish him. He is an old man.
Abid asked, so, can we get the same treatment as you gave him yesterday?
I replied, Not now. Do your job first.

The watchman returned within 10 minutes.
He sat on the couch and ordered me to massage his feet.
I sat on the floor and started massaging his feet.
Fatema : in front of those laborers? And were you naked?
I removed his smelling socks and started massaging his feet. But after a few minutes he got angry suddenly and shouted, shaali, didn’t you eat anything? Where is the strength?
If you are hungry then eat my feet.
And he pushed his right thumb into my mouth.
I coughed and pulled my head back.
He kicked me and I fell to the ground.
He unzipped his pants and sat on my chest and pushed his limp cock into my mouth.
I started sucking him unconditionally.
And soon he released his load into my mouth.
He said, listen Bitch, I am unable to fuck you. But today you have to find someone who will fuck your pussy on behalf of me.
You have to find another one who will fuck your ass on behalf of me and another one who will fuck your mouth.
I asked, but where will I find them?
He said, why? You already have three men in your house. So, go to them and ask them. If they didn't agree then beg them.
So, I went to Abid and asked him, Abid ji, The old man is unable to fuck my pussy, will you fuck me on behalf of him?
He replied, why? Why will I do that?
I said, please Abid ji, He is blackmailing me. If I can’t find a man then he will tell everyone about me.
Abid asked, what will I get by that?
I asked, what do you want?
He said, the same treatment you gave him last afternoon.
I said, OK, Abid ji. I’ll blow your cock.
He said, there was more than just a blowjob.
I smiled and said, Ok , I'll also do that. But I am begging you please fuck me. Fuck my pussy.
The old man laughed and said, go randi, bring the condoms.
I brought the condom and Abid started banging me in my pussy.
On the floor beside the balcony, So that everyone could see.
He then released his ziz inside the condom and pulled his dick out.
He said, Madam, pull my condom out and swallow the cum like you ate his cum
I squeezed the load out of the condom and poured that into my mouth.
Then I looked at the Watchman and asked, Happy?
He said, you are forgetting something.
I think you are thirsty. And he wants the full treatment like you gave me.
Beg him.
I tell Abid ji, I am very thirsty. And I want to give you the same treatment. So please pee in my mouth.
And I did it to Dara and The young man too.
Dara fucked my ass.which was very painfull. But I had no Option. And the scene was not so easy or casual. But I am telling you just the jest.
Fatema : I understand. But you drink all of their urine.
Purva : Yes I had to. And that day I felt that the urine was not so bad in taste. And that kinky man compelled me to mop all the floor. I moped the floor moving on my knees and soaked in piss.
And from that day, They all fucked me in intervals and everyday. Sometimes one by one and sometimes in groups.
The watchman gave me various outdoor tasks and he compelled lick all the parts, cracks and holes of his body.
One day he told me to go to that shop and buy a Butt plug for me.
One day he sent me to the fish market wearing only a saree and blouse.
another day I had to wear only the slacks which I used to wear under my mini skirts and a tank top and went to the park for jogging.
Fatema : in the morning?
Purva : Yes. but tarun was not in the city then.
Fatema : Oh , I see.
One Day I had to go to the bus stop wearing a mini skirt without panties and butt plug inserted into my ass.
One day I spent the entire day with the buttplug into my ass and I also slept like that, as Tarun was on an office tour.

And the laborers were fucking and banging me every day.
But after 3 weeks their work finished.
But my fucking adventure didn’t end. I used to go to their places. I was So desperate to get their dicks into my holes.
I became a regular pee drinker and a pure exhibitionist.
Slowly they started fucking me without condoms and I started fucking their other friends too.
When Tarun used to go on his office trip, I used to call them in our apartment and enjoy being with them all day and night.
I became their whore.
But I was so happy. I was enjoying everything.
But it was my bad luck that Tarun got the transfer order again. And we shifted to Delhi and started living with his parents again.
After 3 months I got pregnant and after 6 months, his mother died.
So, we shifted to Jabalpur. To my parents house. Tarun’s father also came.
But he also died after one year.
And after that we started living In Tarun’s brother's house near Bodyguard line .
Our life became monotonous again.
First few years we were busy and happy with Apu. But after his parents died and we came to His brother’s house and APu became a little older and started going to school, our sex life became monotonous again.
7 years passed.
We were not feeling the same spark like before.
Tarun started saying, " Mumbai life was awesome. There was spice in our life. “
And then one day I saw the laborers started constructing a building behind our house.

And my old memories came alive.
Tarun also noticed them and one day he mentioned that to me. He recalled the Mumbai apartment incidents.
Fatema: He knew that you slept with the laborers?
Purva : Arre stupid, he was talking about our sex with the open window where he was flashing me to them.
Fatema : Oh.
Purva : I also started taking interest in them. And there Javed came into my life. This time Tarun was also very excited and In Jabalpur I can’t do that behind his back. So, I decided to tell him about that and you know what happened after that..
Fatema : No I don't know. Please tell Me Didi.
Purva : I’ll kick your ass.
I know Rasul has told you everything.
Now tell me who is responsible for everything? Me, Tarun or Javed.
Or Was it that watchman?
Fatema : Who knows?
But I think it was your desire. Without your desire no one could bring you out from your decent life.
Purva: Yes. You are right. It’s me. Only me And my desire.
[+] 5 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Wow what a beautiful update, really loved it....
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
I haven't read yet.
But page top you said, you will update Friday night.
And you did it on time. Super bro

And looks like a very very long update.
Thank you for your hard work and dedication to this story.
[+] 1 user Likes Olduser1456's post
Like Reply
(07-07-2023, 10:57 PM)Olduser1456 Wrote: I haven't read yet.
But page top you said, you will update Friday night.
And you did it on time. Super bro

And looks like a very very long update.
Thank you for your hard work and dedication to this story.

Thanks sir. For the first time I succeeded to post on time.
This is my obsession and love to this story and purva that I am continuig the story..
Google doc is showing 46 pages of this single part. Yeah it's long. But I can't write in shortcut.
Please read it.
I took this part and also copy pest some paragraphs from arulious 1982 Sir's story. Hope you will like this part.
Like Reply
(07-07-2023, 10:13 PM)Straight in Wrote: Wow what a beautiful update, really loved it....

Thanks sir. You are the one who always encouraged me. Without you I couldn't come this long.
Like Reply
Wonderful update loved it. Thank you sir.....
[+] 1 user Likes Sanrour11's post
Like Reply
Story was such an amazing worth for wait tunkai bro
[+] 1 user Likes Kuppz's post
Like Reply
(08-07-2023, 09:18 AM)Sanrour11 Wrote: Wonderful update loved it. Thank you sir.....

Thank you too for your comment sir.
Like Reply
(08-07-2023, 10:03 AM)Kuppz Wrote: Story was such an amazing worth for wait tunkai bro

Thanks for waiting for the story. Thanks Kuppz sir for your comment
Like Reply
clps nice update,great going. now waiting for next update..But I think first two workers was Sajid & Rasul..
[+] 1 user Likes devsh's post
Like Reply
(08-07-2023, 01:07 PM)devsh Wrote: clps nice update,great going. now waiting for next update..But I think first two workers was Sajid & Rasul..

Sir it's prequel. Before Sajid and Rasul, and before Purva came to Jabalpur, she got banged by those Abid,Dara and the watchman had did that, they first push Purva out of her shell in mumbai. And after thar, after 7 years, Sajid took her to another level. 
In the first time, Tarun didn't know that. Purva was doing that in his back. She was cheating Tarun. And next time she was doing that with Tarun's concern. 
Both  the scenario had written by Arulious sir. I've just added the kiss part as slamdunk sir made her had created her a kiss fetish.
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes anjali's post
Like Reply
(09-07-2023, 05:37 AM)anjali Wrote: Super update

Heart Thanks Madam  Heart
Like Reply
fatema and appu. wow, what an update. this is awesome !
[+] 1 user Likes akshatha's post
Like Reply