Misc. Erotica The Holy Savior - REBOOTED (Completed)
Please write part 2 of holy savior you are best writer believe me your idea I. Story must be diamond so please write more
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please write part 2 of holy savior you are best writer believe me your idea I. Story must be diamond so please write more
Like Reply
Like Reply
Like Reply
Like Reply
Like Reply
This story is a masterpiece  clps
Like Reply
Requst
Please write part 2 of this story please at least answer me
Like Reply
(28-06-2023, 04:23 AM)Soram Wrote: Requst
Please write part 2 of this story please at least answer me

Hello Sorum, as I have told u already, there is no plan to write second part of this story. Sorry for that. You can always look into my other stories. Or if you have any plot in mind, that also you can suggest. Thanks.
STORY IN PROGRESS: The pursuit of an Artist

Please check my Profie for my other stories
Like Reply
(28-06-2023, 08:26 PM)garamrohan Wrote: Hello Sorum, as I have told u already, there is no plan to write second part of this story. Sorry for that. You can always look into my other stories. Or if you have any plot in mind, that also you can suggest. Thanks.

Okay I have plot in my mind but it's about holy saviour please and please answer my request  by yes or not and I can wait till the end of the world
Like Reply
(28-06-2023, 08:26 PM)garamrohan Wrote: Hello
Please answer me are you going to last answer do you  write  second part of holy saviour if I suggest  you some idea or it's finish I hope you wwrite bro Iam die to read second part please it's just you can do this not anyone else
Like Reply
Once again completed reading this story ....this story is amazing ....hope writer finds some free time and write another masterpiece like this  clps yourock
Like Reply
You can write holy savior 2 with aditya's wife....
Like Reply
(30-06-2023, 05:01 PM)Nobita Wrote: You can write holy savior 2 with aditya's wife
What do you mean sirl
Like Reply
(01-07-2023, 09:38 PM)Soram Wrote: What do you mean sirl

Aditya was the name of son ....so the next could be about his wife...
Like Reply
(02-07-2023, 02:31 PM)Nobita Wrote: Aditya was the name of son ....so the next could be about his wife...

No in my idea it's not good the best way I think that his mother gone depper with swamjis bosses it's my opinion
Like Reply
(29-06-2023, 07:13 PM)Soram Wrote: Please answer me are you going to last answer do you  write  second part of holy saviour if I suggest  you some idea or it's finish I hope you wwrite bro Iam die to read second part please it's just you can do this not anyone else

Hello Soram. 

I am really not thinking of continuing this story now. I am really sorry to say it but thats what I feel Sad 
Again, As story writer, I am always curious to hear the ideas you have so you can share your thoughts here, or pm me. 

Hope you will be understanding and will keep loving my other works. Thanks again.  Namaskar
STORY IN PROGRESS: The pursuit of an Artist

Please check my Profie for my other stories
[+] 1 user Likes garamrohan's post
Like Reply
(06-07-2023, 11:18 AM)garamrohan Wrote: Hello Soram. 

I am really not thinking of continuing this story now. I am really sorry to say it but thats what I feel Sad 
Again, As story writer, I am always curious to hear the ideas you have so you can share your thoughts here, or pm me. 

Hope you will be understanding and will keep loving my other works. Thanks again.  Namaskar
Okay bro Iam so sorry to you and so sorry to my self
Like Reply
Nice story
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
great story
[+] 1 user Likes Mampi's post
Like Reply