Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
(13-06-2023, 11:42 PM)akshatha Wrote: oh what a hot update. i missed your narration so much !

I'm glad that you liked the update. I was also missing you all. 
But my phone betrayed me.
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Many request for the scat story. But I'm sorry to say that the stories goes away with my dead phone.
Now I'm requesting you if you have my. Stories please send me.
And now I am concentrating in the main story. I hope you'll like the new update.
Like Reply
We understand your struggle with new phone please concentrate on the main story....
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
(14-06-2023, 06:03 PM)Straight in Wrote: We understand your struggle with new phone please concentrate on the main story....

Yes sir I'm doing so. Now I'm only constraring on the main story and I've Started writing the next episode already. Hope within a week I'll give a new update
Like Reply
Where is everyone? When I was unable to wrote, I was receiving so many messages and request. And Now when I uploaded the update ,where the comments go? watching the views is impressively going up. Almost 2000 view after the last update But where is comments?
Is the update is bad ? Then please tell me. Criticism is more important than Appreciation .
But responses are necessary.
My phone has dead. I'm writing through a old screen broken phone. Only for you. So your opinion is necessary.
Like Reply
Before we had to login compulsorily, even to read.
Now we can just browse, so i visit occasionally to check if there are any updates.
If there I read and go. That's why my side of user feedback decreased.

Thank you very much for continuing purva's story.
And thank you for doing that even after having difficulties with your phone.

Sorry that you are getting replies only after you asked,. Should have written earlier
[+] 1 user Likes Olduser1456's post
Like Reply
(17-06-2023, 07:06 PM)Olduser1456 Wrote: Before we had to login compulsorily, even to read.
Now we can just browse, so i visit occasionally to check if there are any updates.
If there I read and go. That's why my side of user feedback decreased.

Thank you very much for continuing purva's story.
And thank you for doing that even after having difficulties with your phone.

Sorry that you are getting replies only after you asked,. Should have written earlier

Yes maybe this could be a reason. Thanks for your feedback sir. 
And maybe my long time absensenalso a reson. 
Thanks for reply
Like Reply
true. without feedback, it is difficult to find any motivation to write.
but, you are an awesome writer. please dont stop this story !
[+] 1 user Likes akshatha's post
Like Reply
Marvelous story. There is always new things or surprise in every update...Great Going.. yourock
[+] 1 user Likes devsh's post
Like Reply
(19-06-2023, 12:52 AM)devsh Wrote: Marvelous story. There is always new things or surprise in every update...Great Going.. yourock

Thanks Sir for the comment and special thanks for the stories you pm me. I can Now write the 7th part now
Like Reply
Sorry Sorry sorry... read the story and it was as usual superb.. talents comes from such masters... i am surprised to know that you are writing such a large updates from your mobile... even with my laptop, i may not be able to write..
[+] 1 user Likes veenaimo's post
Like Reply
(20-06-2023, 06:14 AM)veenaimo Wrote: Sorry Sorry sorry... read the story and it was as usual superb.. talents comes from such masters... i am surprised to know that you are writing such a large updates from your mobile... even with my laptop, i may not be able to write..

Thanks sir.
But the bad news is my phone is dead. And the old phone which I'm using now, become notresponding. I can't even shutdown now. Now I'm just replying from swetha's phone. But don't know how to go to work and how will I communicate with all.  Angry Angry Sad Sad
Like Reply
great update bro
[+] 1 user Likes Vk1019's post
Like Reply
(21-06-2023, 06:05 PM)Vk1019 Wrote: great update bro

Thanks Sir
Like Reply
Update was fanatic....

Looking forward for an Orgy on the road trip to jabalpur
[+] 1 user Likes sultan's post
Like Reply
(23-06-2023, 09:59 PM)sultan Wrote: Update was fanatic....

Looking forward for an Orgy on the road trip to jabalpur

Thanks Sir for your feedback. I'll first complete the Gaderi part. The part was started by mahmoodvale sir. And then the journey will start.
But unfortunately my phone is still at service center. Let my phone comeback and I'll start writing again.
Like Reply
(23-06-2023, 10:58 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Thanks Sir for your feedback. I'll first complete the Gaderi part. The part was started by mahmoodvale sir. And then the journey will start.
But unfortunately my phone is still at service center. Let my phone comeback and I'll start writing again.

We always ready to wait for ur writings bro
[+] 1 user Likes Kuppz's post
Like Reply
(23-06-2023, 11:01 PM)Kuppz Wrote: We always ready to wait for ur writings bro

Thanks sir. You don't know how my days are going without a phone. Without Facebook and without MeWe.
I'm so much frustrated. Now just checking Xossipy via my wife swetha's phone. And seeing your comments make me really glad.
Thak you all.
As soon as my phone will return I'll start writing.
Like Reply
waiting for ur next part
[+] 1 user Likes Vk1019's post
Like Reply
Ok guys I finally got my phone back a few days ago And stared working on the update. 
I'm working on a unfinished project Started by aurelius1982 sir .  But he didn't finished it. And then he started writing this story again and we got the most famous erotic story of all time. 
Javed was not the first guy who turned Purva to a shameless slut from a decent housewife. You can read the story here also. A few months back I had uploaded the story here on this thread. 
As I promised, I'll finish all the incomplete parts written on Purva.  
Many readers think that The authors who Were continuing the story had ruined this story. But I found those parts were also very erotic and I loved them. and I know most of you also love this story. I'm obsessed with this story And so I'm continuing. The flashback story is coming Soon. Then I'll finish the part Started by Mahmood vale Sir. And then at last I'll finish the whore dance part. 
And it will be long.....
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply