Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Bhai bohat chota update tha..we want more
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Super update
Like Reply
Very good update, please continue
Like Reply
Nice..
Like Reply
niceee
Like Reply
aH.. IS IT REAL that teacher is able to do this much... looks like this is too fast to strip such a homely conservative teacher in front of crowd... though the plot is like happening in real, the feel that made her strip this much is way very fast to believe for this type of lady... this drama part is really moved fast without much seduction... but it was very erotic until this video tape and forcing teacher...
please show all your skills and write the story for the teacher character we imagined ....
please take enough time to strip her...
seduce her, very erotically and slowly making us believe everything is happening in real infront of our eyes...

Thank you so much for such a wonderful story...
Thanks for your effort...
it helps a lot..
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
Awesome, make devika a wholesome whore
Like Reply
Please continue & waiting for your update
Like Reply
Cool update..bit fast too..curious to see how it wil progress now, some more function programs at report? and still they deleted the videos?
Like Reply
(26-05-2023, 03:57 PM)andhratochennai Wrote: aH.. IS IT REAL that teacher is able to do this much... looks like this is too fast to strip such a homely conservative teacher in front of crowd... though the plot is like happening in real, the feel that made her strip this much is way very fast to believe for this type of lady...  this drama part is really moved fast without much seduction... but it was very erotic until this video tape and forcing teacher...  
please show all your skills and write the story for the teacher character we imagined ....
please take enough time to strip her...
seduce her, very erotically and slowly making us believe everything is happening in real infront of our eyes...

Thank you so much for such a wonderful story...
Thanks for your effort...
it helps a lot..

Appreciate your constructive feedback, will try to slow the pace. I believe devika did not strip all of a sudden. It was the inner turmoil she was facing.She is scared that her clip can get leaked, she is scared of rahim and ramu. She wants move past their threats in her life. As well as she is very comfortable with Vishnu. But will definitely try to slow the pace. Keep your suggestions posted . Appreciate that
Like Reply
(29-05-2023, 01:58 AM)syamimages13 Wrote: Cool update..bit fast too..curious to see how it wil progress now, some more function programs at report? and still they deleted the videos?

Will try to see slow the pace. Appreciate your suggestion
Like Reply
Will update tonight, stay tuned
[+] 2 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
Chapter - 97

Anand met Vishnu after the play got over. Vishnu was sitting with Harish in their office room. Devika had gone to the room to get freshen up and to remove the make up.

Anand - hey guys
Vishnu - hey bro , come in. I was just talking with harish
Harish - I was thanking Vishnu for making the whole program super. It was a great success. Everyone was impressed
Vishnu - no problem. You are my buddy Harish
Harish - that actress, you had brought, what a performer she is. It was her performance that was standing out. Though it was challening role, she pulled it off well. Everyone was talking about her

Vishnu - yeah I know , she is a professional

Vishnu had not told Harish that devika is their teacher and all

Harish - bro she is also a hot item. It looked like you had nice time with her acting all those intimate scenes.

Vishnu - no bro... I agree I got carried away little bit. But glad that we were able to perform well

Harish - carried away little, seriously bro. You were actually sucking her breast during that pond scene and god knows what else you did

Vishnu just smiled at Harish

Harish - bro , can I get a chance with her bro?
Vishnu become serious

Vishnu - no bro, she is not a girl like that. It just we got carried away little ,during the heat of the moment. But she is a decent and professional. She agreed to do this role , only because of me begging her.

Harish - its alright bro, I just asked. But Im happy that I was able to enjoy her.

Vishnu - I know. You both were milking her during that last scene

Harish - bro, how could I resist myself when a beauty like her is topless infront of me. She has thr most beautiful breast I have ever seen. Im happy that i was able hold it in my hands. Bro it was heavy and her nipples...ooh man. When i held it in my fingers,i was able to feel the way it got hard. Sexy maal she is

Vishnu did not want to talk about it much.

Vishnu - okay, now let us talk about main thing. Where you able to get the thing we wanted?

Harish - yeah bro, if i had promised something, i will definitely get it

Harish called someone from the office and in a moment one of his staff came and placed a bag imfront of him. Harish opened and took out a laptop and couple of cell phones from inside. It was Rahim's and Vishnu's gadgets. He kept it on the table.

Harish - here it is
Vishnu - thanks bro. So now can we both have some time alone bro
Harish - sure bro, i will leave both of you guys here. But please sure you are returning the gadgets quickly. If something happens, it will ruin the whole reputation of the resort.

Vishnu - dont worry bro, just give us like 30 minutes we will be done then.

Harish - all right then guys, see you later

Harish left Vishnu and anand in the room and left from there

Vishnu - Anand bro lets be quick

Vishnu opened rahims laptop and anand checked his digital camera. As they were friends before and staying together. Vishnu knew the password for rahim's laptop. He turned it on and entered the password and got in. He searched all the drives and he was able to find the file he was looking for. The webseries clips they had shot. Vishnu selected all those files and deleted it permenantly. He took a video of deleting the file to show devika madam as proof.

Anand in the meantime deleted the file from the digital camera as well. They then checked rahim's phone to see if any clip was copies there. But there was none.

So they deleted everything what rahim had. Now the only thing left is Ramu's phone. Vishnu took his phone and switched it on. But to his dismay, it had a number lock.

Vishnu - shit bro, it has a number lock

Both anand and Vishnu tried different combinations without any success

Anand - fuck bro, what we will do now?
Vishnu - fuck this is crazy. What will I tell devika madam now.

They both thought for sometime

Anand - may be we can just destroy this phone

Vishnu was silent and thinking

Anand - we dont have much time. Lets destroy this phone

Vishnu - no bro, if phone gets missing then it will be a bad name for resort. Harish is a good friend of mine

Anand - then what we will do?

Vishnu - i got another plan. If we gets this done. I could settle both rahim and ramu forever.

Anand - what is it bro? Bro rahim is still my friend. I don't want to harm in anyway.

Vishnu - bro I dont want him to become a problem for devika maam. If you stay with me, i then promise. I will give chance for you to have a good time with devika madam. Like today, you weree able to see her topless and also i made a chance for you to enjoy her boobs. Like that you will enjoy her more. Are you in it with me bro?

Anand - okay, If i can enjoy devika madam, sure im in it. Not bothered about anyone else

Vishnu - Then you have to do exactly what I tell?

Vishnu took out a packet from his pocket.

Anand - what is it? Bro
Vishnu - I always have a plan b

Vishnu opened the packet and it had white substance.

Anand - what is this bro?
Vishnu - Cocaine

Chapter - 98

Anand met Rahim and Ramu at the bar of the resort. They already had couple of drinks when anand came to see them in the bar. When rahim saw anand coming
Rahim - Come come anand bhai, we have bee waiting for you.
Anand - hi guys
Rahim - what the fuck is hapoening here bro? Did you what all things happened earlier during the play?
Ramu - we dont understand, how all these things happened. Vishnu what trick did he do?
Rahim - this chutiya anand also enjoyed her. Didnt you see ramu, how he was squeezing her breast
Anand - let me explain bro. It was all total surprise for me as well
Rahim - bro did you know what happened in that bedroom? That slut had literally spread her legs for vishnu and he was finger fucking her wet moist cunt.
Ramu - and that guy cummed all over her ass, while he had his finger inside her pussy.
Rahim - All the time that bitch was enjoying it. I wanted to fuck her now bro
Anand - bro relax. I dont know how devika madam willfully did those. But I know vishnu had planned everything. The owner of the resort is his friend. And he planned to bring devika madam here. Rest what happened I dont know. As Harish was my freind , he asked me a favor by requesting to do this role. That's all I know
Rahim - that fucker Vishnu. I dont care. But I will fuck her first.

They talked, ordered more drinks, smoked some weed. Both Rahim and Ramu was comletely stoned. Rahim was not in his senses as drank more because of his frustration. Ramu was still better compared.

Anand excused rahim for going to loo and called ramu also along with him. They went outside the bar.

Anand - bro I wanted to tell you something
Ramu - what is it ?
Anand - while coming to meet you guys , I saw devika madam.
Ramu - okay
Anand - we talked for sometime and I told her that I came here with you and Rahim
Ramu - so now she knows we are here
Anand - yes
Ramu - okay
Anand - she told me that she wants to meet you
Ramu - she wants to meet me? Why
Anand - that i dont know. She told me that she wants to meet you alone without rahim

Ramu was drunk and he was all confused

Anand - bro she is in room number 206. Go there alone. She is waiting for you. Bro you are lucky.

Ramu - what do you mean?
Anand - we all had tried her. But no one was successful. And now she is asking for you to come alone. Enjoy the night bro. What did you do to get into her mind bro

Ramu now had grin

Ramu - i will go then. Can you take care of Rahim bro
Anand - i will mange him bro. You go
[+] 8 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
Short update?..
Like Reply
Wonderful continuation.....
Like Reply
Very nice story. Continue
Like Reply
Update please
[+] 1 user Likes Albinopukki's post
Like Reply
waiting for massive update
Like Reply
So sad... very short update.. please update soon...
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply