Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
Bahut garam aur exciting update raha yeh.
Maja agaya bhai
[+] 1 user Likes Daredevil's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Vah vah vah bhai. Iss update mein aap ki writing ka jadu hai bhai. Vah.
[+] 1 user Likes Voyonkor Bishu's post
Like Reply
hahahah fabulous and this is the cherry on the cake!
[+] 1 user Likes Taniyamalik's post
Like Reply
Absolutely wonderful, mind blowing and super sensational update ❤️
Like Reply
Again super buildup ovrr the last one.
Myself a noob writer
[+] 1 user Likes Ramukakalegend's post
Like Reply
Wow... Anita chose the ice cream for Hariya too
[+] 1 user Likes creamydelight's post
Like Reply
Ab Anita ko bhi pink aur white wala ice cream chahiye wah wah.
[+] 1 user Likes Curiousbull's post
Like Reply
(23-05-2023, 11:26 PM)EvilStone Wrote: Why can’t people be bit patient. A writer is already trying his best to deliver the story.
So just be patient, and appreciate with the comments and if possible reviews.

Seansean007 has restarted this story. Let’s have little faith with bit patience.

Thanks for being understanding.
[+] 1 user Likes seansean007's post
Like Reply
(24-05-2023, 05:31 PM)creamydelight Wrote: On a lighter note, this board will be put by the jealous conservative women of the town after noticing all their husbands drooling over Anita.

[Image: IMG-20230524-172847.jpg]

Funny.
Like Reply
(24-05-2023, 05:31 PM)creamydelight Wrote: On a lighter note, this board will be put by the jealous conservative women of the town after noticing all their husbands drooling over Anita.

[Image: IMG-20230524-172847.jpg]

Funny.
Like Reply
(27-05-2023, 02:19 PM)dragonslair Wrote: waiting for the next update? Is the writer ok?

Yes.
Like Reply
Thanks all.

(27-05-2023, 04:50 PM)Mafiadon Wrote: Absolutely wonderful, terrific and extremely hot update ?

(27-05-2023, 05:42 PM)Jyotimoy123 Wrote: Maja agaya bhai , wellcome back . Ab aur raha nahi jata jaldi se chodwa do .

(27-05-2023, 05:57 PM)Zeva Raisa Wrote: suparrrrrr se uparrrrrr update hai bhai

(27-05-2023, 07:02 PM)Fatakeshto Wrote: Kya likhte aapne yaar, ekdum jackass aur mast kahaani

(27-05-2023, 08:07 PM)Poly Sarkar Wrote: Fuckingly hot update

(27-05-2023, 08:48 PM)Rizzi1198 Wrote: Wonderful

(28-05-2023, 11:24 AM)pro10 Wrote: Very sexy. Thanks for the update.

(28-05-2023, 04:54 PM)Salma Sultana Wrote: Superb hot update

(28-05-2023, 04:57 PM)ক্ষ্যাপাবাসু Wrote: Bahut acha update ha,Bahut hi passand aya mujhe Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar

(28-05-2023, 05:06 PM)Daredevil Wrote: Bahut garam aur exciting update raha yeh.
Maja agaya bhai

(28-05-2023, 05:11 PM)Voyonkor Bishu Wrote: Vah vah vah bhai. Iss update mein aap ki writing ka jadu hai bhai. Vah.

(28-05-2023, 05:27 PM)Taniyamalik Wrote: hahahah fabulous and this is the cherry on the cake!

(28-05-2023, 07:11 PM)Introvert Wrote: Absolutely wonderful, mind blowing and super sensational update ❤️

(28-05-2023, 08:10 PM)Ramukakalegend Wrote: Again super buildup ovrr the last one.
Like Reply
(29-05-2023, 06:28 AM)seansean007 Wrote: Thanks all.

What is significance of design of kameez. 
Anita may be inviting Hariya to stick is inside through the straps. 
Perhaps seansean007 can enlighten us 
[+] 1 user Likes spica308's post
Like Reply
(29-05-2023, 06:28 AM)seansean007 Wrote: Thanks all.

What is significance of design of kameez. 
Anita may be inviting Hariya to stick is inside through the straps. 
Perhaps seansean007 can enlighten us 
Like Reply
(28-05-2023, 08:14 AM)dragonslair Wrote: the stakes are getting higher by every passing update. anita is mesmerised by the acts of hariya and she keeps getting pleasantly surprised  by him pushing more and more. amazing update

Thanks a lot.
Like Reply
(28-05-2023, 02:16 AM)Ramukakalegend Wrote: Absolutely masterclass  Update!!!
Those intricate details....the language consistency....the descriptions........ the increasing boldness of hariya...fingering and now even boob groping...the seduction body part by body part..... so well constructed and realistic
Anita's resistance melting day by day....and her leniency towards hariya....amazing
Was so hoping anita to turn around and generously offer her back view... and so satisfied she did
. hope hariya gets to sniff the sweat aur even lick the sweat from his fingers if not lick from his tongue yet!!....so erotic....
The only aspect i find tough to imagine is hariya doing all this near the veg shop....and vendor is there at times....
But otherwise the scene is ultra erotic

Thank you sean bhai for coming back
Thanks a lot for the detailed analysis and feedback. 
I think I had made it clear that all other vegetable vendors were gone and there was only one vegetable vendor. Also when they were having fun in front of that veg seller I had also mentioned that he sits and keeps the vegetables on a raised concrete platform which is high enough to hide anything below the waist of anyone standing in front of the platform. I have also mentioned that it is usually a little dark at that place. 

As far as them having fun after purchasing the vegetables, I have mentioned that they had vanished from the vegetable vendor's sight. Also Anita keeps looking around every now and then and Hariya also knows the place well enough to understand from where people might come or look at them. 

I have tried to keep the story and events as realistic as possible. If reader's still think that there are any event which seem unrealistic feel free to let me know (but also keep in mind that stories cannot be 100% realistic, slight unrealism has to be there for it to be enjoyable, but it should not be so unrealistic that it doesn't make any sense).So if you feel that the it is unrealistic beyond limit then let me know.

Thanks!!
[+] 2 users Like seansean007's post
Like Reply
Only one of you got it right. After reading these two comments I am now doubtful that everyone got it right. It would have been excellent if everyone got it right.
Thanks!!

(28-05-2023, 08:29 PM)creamydelight Wrote: Wow... Anita chose the ice cream for Hariya too

(29-05-2023, 03:19 AM)Curiousbull Wrote: Ab Anita ko bhi pink aur white wala ice cream chahiye wah wah.
Like Reply
Whoa, sean you are just magical. It was on 2nd last update where I thought Anita would show her back and hariya will stick his finger in her ass crack from behind. But, hariya went ahead and almost started dry humping her. And now I don't think I am getting a feeling of reading this before because you've altered, removed and made a fresh update. This version is more thrilling than the last version. Thank you for putting efforts for the readers like us. I must say that waiting all those years was a worth.

This last update whoa, I cannot imagine experiencing this, I mean your thought process starts where ours stop. Hariya going beyond and offering her his dick to suck is beyond imagination, hariya now knows that he can proceed with his wishes, because he is not playing with her body only but also with the mind. As Anita has never experienced this, but even when it is her first time, I don't want accept the fact that it's her hidden desire only which is coming out of the case now and it is hariya only who is skilled enough to do that.

Also that last icecream part, Idk about what is your thought process or what Anita might be thinking when hariya described the chocobar to icecream wala and Anita didn't get what exactly hariya is referring to and also Anita choosing Pink and white colour combination of icecream for hariya. Is that her subconscious mind making her do naughty things or she knows and is conscious?

I guess this is what missing in the previous version, Anita's participation, and by doing it you are giving us a pleasure of heaven.

And thank you for leaving upto the readers to imagine Anita Singh and not revealing it. Because for each and every reader out there Anita Singh is different for everyone. But I am curious to know who are you imagine to be Anita when you are writing all of this?

Thank you for this marvelous update and I hope you are doing good
[+] 3 users Like Kinkpinkboy's post
Like Reply
sexy updates.
But I am waiting when hariya will get the blowjob
[+] 1 user Likes pro10's post
Like Reply
(29-05-2023, 10:29 AM)seansean007 Wrote: Thanks a lot for the detailed analysis and feedback. 
I think I had made it clear that all other vegetable vendors were gone and there was only one vegetable vendor. Also when they were having fun in front of that veg seller I had also mentioned that he sits and keeps the vegetables on a raised concrete platform which is high enough to hide anything below the waist of anyone standing in front of the platform. I have also mentioned that it is usually a little dark at that place. 

As far as them having fun after purchasing the vegetables, I have mentioned that they had vanished from the vegetable vendor's sight. Also Anita keeps looking around every now and then and Hariya also knows the place well enough to understand from where people might come or look at them. 

I have tried to keep the story and events as realistic as possible. If reader's still think that there are any event which seem unrealistic feel free to let me know (but also keep in mind that stories cannot be 100% realistic, slight unrealism has to be there for it to be enjoyable, but it should not be so unrealistic that it doesn't make any sense).So if you feel that the it is unrealistic beyond limit then let me know.

Thanks!!

Thanks alot for the detailed clarification.
Doubt is cleared and sry as i missed those details out as described.

Story Is very realistic as i ve said myself above....and agreed there has to be some sort of unrealism/Fantasy ... please keep on going.

Thanks
Myself a noob writer
[+] 1 user Likes Ramukakalegend's post
Like Reply