Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
ok we will wait.. worth waiting for your good and long updates...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
how much we have to wait for the next update
Like Reply
Big update bro
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for the next adventures of Purva and Naz
Like Reply
Sorry friends. My phone was dead for last two weeks. And I was using a very old broken phone. I couldn't use Facebook, WhatsApp or any social media for these days. Finally today I got my phone back from the service centre.
I'll start writing from monday. I couldn't inform you or reply you all. Really sorry for that
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
whaaaat... you are writing this story from mobile phone... thats great...
[+] 1 user Likes veenaimo's post
Like Reply
(28-05-2023, 10:10 AM)veenaimo Wrote: whaaaat... you are writing this story from mobile phone... thats great...

Yes sir. I use my phone and whenever I get chance in between my office works or while I travel in local train or bus I use to write the story on my phone
Like Reply
(28-05-2023, 10:10 AM)veenaimo Wrote: whaaaat... you are writing this story from mobile phone... thats great...

Yes sir. I use my phone and whenever I get chance in between my office works or while I travel in local train or bus I use to write the story on my phone
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Update sir
Like Reply
I'm apologizing to everyone. My phone is dead again. Don't know what's happening? And I don't have money to buy a new phone. I'm now posting this from swetha's phone.
Please give me a few more days.
Like Reply
waiting for an update..
Like Reply
just now read the last part once again
Like Reply
where is the update?
waiting.....
Like Reply
Purva's Wedding with Hussain Ji

Naz : Chachu tell me one thing. How did they assume that Purva Auntie was naked under the burqa?

Rasul : Very simple. Her nippples were poking straight through the fabric and her boobs were bouncing freely under the burqa. Her cameltoe and ass crack were prominent as the burqa was stuck inside those cracks. And her every body curves were so prominent that anyone could say that she was nude underneath her burqa.
But wait a minute. You mentioned Purva as Auntie. Why?
Naz : Oh ho. Her age would be like my Ammu. So she would have my Auntie. That's why….
Rasul : She is a few years older than your Ammu and your Dadaji had married to her. So she is not your auntie. She is your 2nd Grandma I think.. Hahahaha…..
Haha….
Naz : Dhat. I'll call her Auntie. Now please continue.
Rasul : Yes. So that day a few men molested her and some women scolded her. They asked why she is naked under her burqa.
Purva said, is there any problem? I'm not totally nude. My body. I can choose what to wear or what not.
The women started arguing with her and told her to be careful with her clothes or they Will punish her.
Purva giggled and said, you should be careful. Don't disturb me. I'm not disturbing you. I'm just standing here silently. Then why are you arguing with me?
A woman said, yes you're disturbing us. Your dress is disturbing us.
One man said, Bhabhi ji, if you love to be naked then remove your burqa. We don't have any problem.
All the other men laughed.
Another man pulled her burqa from behind and laughed.
Purva lost her balance and turned back and fell on his body. He laughed and pushed her back by holding the burqa near her neck and then he held the hem and pulled the burqa to both sides.
First the top button popped out from the cloth.
Purva slapped him and said, rascal, what are you doing?
Two more men held her burqa from each side and pulled the burqa towards them. Four more buttons popped out from the burqa and the middle part of her front body became exposed. More than half of her boobs were now hanging out from the burqa. Her navel was exposed. She became almost nude in the front above her waist.
A few women said, that's perfect. You should be punished more.
One over excited woman said, brothers tear all the buttons. So that she couldn't walk on the road and die in shame.
Purva turned toward her and said, what kind of woman are you?
Not for me but for the women like you we have been dominated by the masculine society.
I've no shame. Don't worry. If you want to make me naked, if you want to see me naked, then don't worry I'm removing my burqa myself. But you should be ashamed of yourself. You didn't ask me why I'm wearing only the burqa or why I'm naked under it. Before judging me….. Anyway see now…. Saying that Purva removed all the buttons and took the burqa out of her body.
She turned around and said, see. Look at my naked body.. Are you happy now?
All the passengers were stunned. They couldn't say anything…
The conductor whistled and said, oye hoye what a figure. And he again whistled. Then he said, Sexy , your stop has come. Come on, get down from the bus.. Hehe.
Purva smiled and went to the get.
The conductor placed his palms on her boobs and pressed them.
Purva was holding the folded burqa in her right hand.
She grabbed his bulge strongly and smiled.
The conductor screamed and left her boobs.
Purva stepped down.
The conductor slapped her naked ass cheek and shouted, Shali Randi, Kutia. Come again Janu.. Ummah.
Purva looked back and wink her eyes and the bus went away.
Purva quickly wore the burqa and held the front with her hands. Though a big amount of her cleavage and her legs were visible.

Purva walked back to her house.
I forgot to tell you that she was carrying her phone inside her vagina. And the next day she had to face a problem due to that.
But for her that was not a problem at all.
Anyway, after returning home, Purva wore her jewelry and applied make-up.
Mushtaq ji told her that Hussain ji told you to collect your clothes from the tea shop. So, you've to go there naked.
Hearing that Purva became very happy and hugged him. She then kissed him and asked, Mushtaq ji, I know you're angry with me. It's really difficult for a husband to see his wife being whoring out everywhere. Please forgive me. But you know what…..
Her words didn't finish when Mushtaq ji said, Ah don't say this Purva. After all, you're a whore. And when I heard about a shameless whore like you from Sazid, I couldn't believe it. But when I saw you walking naked on the street and asking the address of Salim's garage, I was stunned. The men were molesting you, spitting on you, they were grabbing you and forcing you to suck their cocks and lick their asses and they were fucking you. That was insane. But you never let your nerves down. Though you were nervous, your eyes were telling us that you were enjoying that. You were living the moment.
Purva said, what? You were there? Following me?
Mushtaq ji smiled and said, we all were there. Me, Sazid, Rasul, Karim, Hussain ji. We were following you secretly and kept our eyes on you. Do you think Sazid could leave you alone and naked among those cheap workers?
Purva smiled and said, I've faith in him. I knew he never let me in such a situation from where he couldn't get me out.
And keeping that faith inside me I had stepped naked inside the Alley. But why did you do that with me? Mushtaq ji?
Mushtaq ji held her face and said, Purva, I was a fool. I had thought that I'll repeat that same situation with you. I had no intention to sell you. Purva, believe me. I swear on the name of Almighty God.
His voice broke. But he continued, Purva, I had discussed that Idea with the Maulavi. He was my friend. I just wanted to humiliate you and paraded you naked on those higher class society streets.
But that bloody bastard……
Purva put her finger on his lip and said, sussss. Leave it. Past is past. I still love you. And you're still my husband. And I think we both have faults. Soooo?????
She looked at him and he asked So?
Purva said, So….. She suddenly kissed him and they locked their lips in a long passionate kiss.
Purva was already naked and Mushtaq ji was tooless, wearing only a lungi. She pulled down his lungi and pushed him on the bed.
They were having intense sex and were in the middle of their peak when her phone buzzed.
The phone was on a table beside the bed.
Purva received the phone.
Irfan sir was on the call and his phone was on speaker. Hussain ji, and other Mutyas ( load carrying laborers) and the dancers were there. And yes me and Sazid Chacha were also there.
Purva received the call.
She was breathing heavily and moaning also.
She asked, Ahha ahha ahha…Hi Sir.. Ooh Umm what happened?
We all were shocked.
Irfan sir asked, What are you doing, Purva? Where are you? It's your rehearsal time and you are fucking around bitch? What the fuck?
Purva giggled and said, Hihihi.. Sir ahh Please forgive me na. Ahhhah. Sir after one long week I'm having sex with my husband. Ahh ummm So fucking awesome. Ummm. Sirrr please…give me auch.. Hihii Mushtaq ji stop pulling my nippples.. Hehe. You're so naughty..
Irfan sir couldn't think what to say. He raised his voice a little  and said, ok finish your fucking season with your husband and come soon. We all are waiting.
Purva giggled and hung up the phone.
Naz was rubbing her pussy. She asked, Chachu, don't she feel any insult, hearing those slangs against her?
Rasul : Huh. She is a slut and a slut becomes aroused by hearing those words and a true slut always wants to be treated like a bitch.
Naz: Really? But?
Rasul : You please don't think about that. And don't become a slut like Purva. You like to be naked always, it's ok. But don't be a slut. Be innocent always.
Naz : But what will happen if I become an innocent slut? Chachu if I go to your slum then will you give me permission to roam naked everywhere like Purva?
And when I become an adult, will you allow me to have sex in public and with random people?
Rasul : Oh. So many desires and questions.
I don't want to answer these questions.
Better listen to the story.
Naz : Chachu, will you allow me to have sex with you when I become an adult?
Rasul : Ah shut up. Don't talk to me like this. Stop now.
Naz raised her head from his lap and sat on his lap and held his head with her both hands.
She was bottomless and she swiftly removed her silly top and became naked.
Rasul : Hey what are you doing? Stop now. It's daytime.
Naz : So what? No one is here.
Chachu, tell me na, will you fuck me when I become an adult?
Rasul : I,, I,, I I don't know. But please get down from my lap. It's…
Naz: It's what, Chachu?
I can feel your hard Pissing tool under my ass. Chachu let me see that.
Rasul : No. Naz, No.
Naz brought her face closer to his face and kissed his nose.
Chachu, why? Let me see.
She then kissed his lips. And repeated that.
Rasul couldn't stop her. And Naz started eating his lips with her lips and biting his lips softly with her teeth.

Rasul was trying to push her back but there was no sufficient force in his pushing. And he was pushing her tits instead of pushing her back.
Naz lifted her ass and pulled his lungi to his waist with one hand and touched his hardened dick.
She was moaning. Her lips were on Rasul's lips. Rasul was trying to say many things. But he waa just fumbling as his lips were locked with Naz's lips.
Naz was rubbing his dick on her ass.
She was crushing her tits on his palms and swinging her hips on his dick.
Her cunt was leaking water and her entire body was feeling goosebumps.
Now Rasul was also pressing her tits and twisting her nippples.
Naz was now rubbing her hands on his sweaty back. And her tongue  was inside his mouth now and she was sucking his saliva from his mouth.
Rasul was also hissing.
Her ass was hovering on his dick and then she suddenly placed her pussy on his dick head and sat on it…..
Uuuuhhhh aahhh ouchhh. Ah ah ah. Oh my god….
She screamed loudly in pain and fell aside from his lap.
She grabbed her pussy and folded her knees above her belly and was rolling left and right on the floor and screaming.
Lucky saw a face peeped from the door and then he realized it was Nazma's mother.
She stepped out of the door and lifted her to the front and her mouth widened to say something. But then she quickly stepped back and hid behind the door.
Rasul quickly pulled his lungi down and bent down his face beside her and asked, Naz , are you ok? I've told you many times that you are not prepared.
Naz: Aaahhhh, Chachu you were right. Aahh I'm sorry…
Rasul : Ok. Ok. But are you feeling bad? Should I call the doctor?
Naz: Aahh nooo Chachu.. I'm fine.. But I'm lucky that your pee machine couldn't penetrate into my pee hole.. Ahh. Now the pain is subsidizing. You can continue your story.
Rasul : Hatt Pagal. First control yourself and let's get downstairs. I'll tell the story later.
Fatema was watching them from behind the door . Looking at Naz screaming ,She couldn't hide anymore And  rushed to the roof.
Naz was still screaming softly and laying on the floor with her knees folded and her hands covering her pussy.
Fatema : What happened? Naz are you ok?
Naz : Yes Ammu, I'm fine. Just a little colic pain.
Fatema : Should I call the doctor?
Naz : No Ammu. I'm fine.
Let's get down from the roof now.
Fatema : Ok. But why are you laying naked? If anyone sees you? Don't you've any shame? Rasul, please tell her something.
Rasul : I've told her many times. But who is listening to my words?
Anyway, now wear your clothes and let's get downstairs.
Your Dadima is not like your Ammi Jaan, Naz.
Naz: Hehe…ok.
Naz got up and took her top and panty and wore them and the three of them disappeared from the roof.
Lucky closed the laptop and went down from the roof and went to the toilet.

[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Tarun Fatema and Purva were discussing in the living room.
Fatema was still feeling shy. She was wearing a transparent baby doll nightie given by Purva. And she was almost naked but looking more sexy and her nudity actually flourishing in that dress.
But as the time passed she forgot about her state and started talking and behaving normally.
Her phone was ringing.
She looked at the phone and then looked at purva and said, it's Nazma's father.
Purva : Take the call and put the phone on speaker.
Fatema : Hello..
Nazir : Hello, Fatema where are you?
Fatema : We are at Purva Didi's house.
What happened?
Nazir : Ah nothing. Actually I couldn't hid that we met with Purva.
Fatema : Of ho, Nazzo ki abbu.. Why?
You shouldn't tell her that….
Nazir : I didn't have to say anything Fatema. She realized everything. And she is very upset.
Purva : Nazir we all are listening you. Tell me what happened?
Nazir explained everything in short and then he said, Ammi finally came to my room with the plate of noodles and she fed me the noodles and she also ate a little more.
Purva : Humm that sounds good. Then?
Nazir : I tried to convince her to return back to Our slum. And told her that Fatema and Naz is going there.
But she didn't agreed and she said that she wanted to meet with Fatema and Naz tomorrow and before she returned to her room, she said, I want to see that bitch too, who ruined my family..
But I think you shouldn't come here, Purva…
Purva : No Nazir, I think I should meet with her.
Nazir: But if Ammi insult you or tried to beat you, then?
Purva : She may also try to kill me. But don't worry, I'll manage her. Tomorrow we all are going to meet her.
Nazir : Purva, are you sure?
Purva : Yes. I have to meet with her. We will be there at the evening.
Nazir : But?
Purva : Don't worry Nazir. I'll handle your mother. Now go to sleep and don't think so much.
Good night.
Nazir : Yeah good night. Fatema, please take care of yourself.
Fatema : Don't worry. Didi is taking care of us very well.
Nazir : But where is Naz?
Purva : Ah she is sleeping. Don't worry, she is fine.
Nazir : Ok. Good night.
Fatema cut the call and asked, but why you tell lie. Naz is….
Purva : Ok call him again and I'm telling him the truth that Naz is having fun with Apu..
Do you want this?
Fatema : Hehe, no Didi.
But how will we go to Jabalpur? I mean we don't have train tickets.
Purva : Don't worry dear. We will go by car..
Tarun : What? And the reservations?
Purva : Cancel them.
Tarun : But I can't drive so long distance..
Purva : Who told you to drive? The school is off. So Pankaj is now free. So…
Tarun : Hum but our car is a 5 seated car. So?
Purva : We will go in Bhola's car. Ok?

Tarun : Then you should call them. See if they are free or not?
Purva : I've already called them. And don't worry, Pankaj and Bhola both will join us tomorrow.
Now let me see what those two naughty teens are doing.
Purva got up and went to the kids room.
Tarun shouted, then what about the tickets? 
Purva: Cancel them. 
Tarun: At the last moment? Ok. As you wish darling. 
Fatema also tried to get up and follow Purva . 
But Tarun suddenly held her wrist and asked, where are you going?
Fatema lowered her face in fear and shyness. She fumbled, " I,I want to go and check what the kids are doing."
She was trying to free her hand from Tarun's grip.she was twisting Her wrist. 
Tarun suddenly noticed that and got his senses back and said, ops sorry sorry. I.I.I'm sorry. Please sit there. 
Sorry Fatema, I was just trying to stop you from going to their room. You know how your daughter is.So, it's better not to embrace her. Let Purva handle them. 
And once again..Sorry.. Please don't mind.
Fatema: It's ok Tarun Ji. 
Saying that she blushed.
And then Purva came back holding Nazma's hand. 
Nazma : What happened Mamma? Let us play a little more na…
Purva: Enough of playing. Now go with Papa and sleep. No more naughty playing. 
Naz pouted her face and sigh. 
Tarun got up and held Nazma's shoulder and said, Naz, come on. 
Naz: But where Ammu and Mamma will sleep?
Purva : We will sleep here on the sofa . Ok? Now go.

Purva: So Now? 
Fatema: Now what? Didi ,It's really uncomfortable for me to see you and Naz roaming naked in front of everyone. I mean….
Purva: Now open this silly cloth and sit with me. And thus your uncomfortability will go away soon. 
Fatema: But … I mean.
Purva: Off fuck your if,but and bla..bla..bla.. Give me my clothe back. 
Fatema: Didi nooo.Tarun ji may come out…
Purva: So? Let him see..
Purva removed the nighty from her body , almost forcefully.
Then she switched off the light and turned on the AC. Purva then told her to sit on the sofa and she sat beside her. She cuddled her hair and then planted a kiss on her cheek and bit her ear. 
Fatema: Isssss Didi what are you doing? Stop it. 
Purva whispered, why? Don't you feel good? 
Fatema: Didi, the feeling is more than good..but I'm feeling uncomfortable.
Purva: Again But?
Fatema: Please didi. At least this time. 
Purva grabbed her melons and pressed them softly and said, but I've no intention to stop. I can't resist myself to love this beautiful sexy lady. 
Fatema: Are you les…les.. I don't know what they called.. Lesb..
Purva: You mean lesbian? He he . No dear.But Looking at a sexy and naked lady like you I am unable to control myself.
Ok. If you're feeling uncomfortable then …
Fatema: Please Didi ,don't mind. I never want to hurt you. 
Purva: Dhat Pagli. Ok we can at least talk with each other and share some secrets about ourselves. What do you think? 
Fatema: Ummm not bad didi . But didi?Don't you feel ashamed or embarrassed when someone sees you naked? Or don't you fear going naked in public? 
What kind of passion is this? 
Purva: Have you ever asked Naz about this ? 
Fatema : Yes didi.And I tried to stop her from doing this kind of thing, several times.But….
Purva: But you couldn't stop her. And I think you understand very well why she used to live naked all the time and show off Her nudity to everyone. Am I right? 
Fatema remained silent.
Purva continued, and you know what? I think you also want to show off your beautiful ripe body to the world. But your only problem is your fear. What does society say? What will others think about you? And bla bla bla. 
Fatema blushed and said, Actually Didi…. 
Purva: Actually what, Fatema ?
Fatema : Didi you're right. I…I….
Purva: Don't be so hesitant Fatema. This is the right moment and I'm the right person to reveal your secrets and relieve yourself. 
Fatema: Didi I've told you in the mall that I was a cocks hungry whore in the brothel, who used to enjoy her job very much. And I told you that my father had sold me to the brothel when I was 13. 
But the truth is a little different. 
Purva: Please tell me Na.. 
Purva held her palms.
Fatema : Didi, my father was a good people. He had tried his best for my upbringing. He was a rickshaw puller. 
But he had  admitted me in a good school. And I've also a private tutor. 
But I was very naughty from my childhood. I was just like Naz. I Used to stay naked in the house. When I was growing up, He tried to change my behavior. But I couldn't change. And I used to sit in front of my private tutor wearing only a panty. 
But when I became 13 , I saw my tits started growing up. I saw my nippples got some tiny soft bumps under them. 
But I was still ok with them. I was curious about them. And  they become very sensitive. But still I used to sleep naked at night and stay topless in front of my private tutor. He was a man around my father's age. And I used to play with my friends in just my panties. But you know that was usual in our village . My other friends used to be like that also.
I had some boy friends too. 
And the problems started after a few months. 
We used to play in the ground or swim in the pond or climb trees .you know all the short of things. 
Purva: In just a panty? .
Fatema : Yes in just a panty and two small bumps on my chest and two prominent erected nipples on them. 
But who cares. Sometimes when I used to run ,my tits used to bounce and my nipples tried to tear off from the bumps. That was a peculiar kind of pain. But that pain was so awesome. And sometimes when we used to go swimming after our play , we all used to remove our pants or panties . 
And at the time of playing Cobaddi, my panties slipped down or I threw them and became naked. 
Time passed a few more months and my bumps became larger. My father and my teacher started telling me to wear tops. And Finally I obeyed them. Because my boy friends were also looking at my enlarged tits. And then the day came. I was playing with them. Suddenly I felt pain around my waist .
Purva : Your first period?
Fatema : Yes. And I saw blood running down from my thighs and my panty was wet. 
All my friends became worried. They took me to a medicine shop. And the shop owner took me inside alone . He explained to me the situation and gave me a packet of sanitary napkins and taught me how to use them. 
And told me to maintain hygiene and I came back home. From that day I realized the changes in me. I stopped staying naked and I became shy. And I noticed that I'm a little more mature than my friends. They still looked like children. But I was not. And from then a new journey started. The older boys or young men of our area started taking interest in me. 
One day my neighboring aunty came with a sales woman and she gave me some bras. 
Slowly I started feeling like a heroine as all the young men and boys started taking attraction to me. 
I got intimate with a group of young men. And sorry to say didi, My nudist behavior had gone but at the age of 16 ,I had several affairs with the local boys and the goons. I was addicted to their manhood. And I lost my virginity soon. 
I was so happy. I had no idea that I chose the wrong path. But the gifts from my lovers and the love I mean sex I was getting from them kept me addicted to them. 
The rumors spread soon and that went up to my father's ears. He scolded me and we had many arguments for many days. I failed in class 9. But I couldn't control myself. My hunger for the cock was never ending. I became a slut at the age of 15. 
My father stopped talking with me. 
One day I bunked the school and went to the nearest woods with a group of boys. I was moaning loudly and was shouting for more cock.more cock inside my pussy. 
They told me that I became a whore.And my only destination is a whore house. There I can get many cocks everyday. They told me that they know about a whore house. 
I don't know how silly I was. But I decided to check the brothel . 
One day I left the house and went there with them. And never returned to my home. Because my father had already told me that I died for him. 
So at the age of 16 I became a pro. 
But I was not free there. So when Nazir gave me the proposal, I accepted that. And he promised me that he will never mind if I continue my passion. And he will arrange everything. 
Purva : Wow. Amazing.. 
Fatema: Yes. And you know what ? I used to go to Salim's garage every weekend night. And I saw you there once from the behind. But then one day Ammi zaan came and told us to pack our luggage and we left the slum suddenly. Don't know what she saw. But she was blaming you and cursing you.
Purva: That might be after My dance performance.
Fatema : Yeah after around one month from then. 
Purva : Hussain ji never fucked me before that. He told me , he wants to fuck me.but he will only fuck his wife . So I had to marry him and become his wife for a week. 
So after the whore dance ended and I returned home , I told Tarun about your father in law's wishes. As usual My lovely Tarun agreed happily. 
It was decided that Mushtaq ji will come to our house and give me talaq in front of everyone. And then after three days I will marry Hussain Ji . 
So one Day Mushtaq Ji came with Sajid,Rasul, Hussain Ji and Kamran. I welcomed them naked at our door and took them upstairs, where our tenant lives. 
Fatema: Naked? To their room? 
Purva : Yes .Why? 
Fatema : You took your lovers naked to your tenants room? 
Purva : He he, They knew everything. 
Anyway, I offered them tea and then took Mushtaq ji to a room.And for the last time He fucked me. He fucked my mouth and then my ass and then filled my cunt with his load. 
I remember, I was moaning so loud, forgetting about the fact that Jagan Uncle and aunty were also listening. 
And then we came out. Mushtaq was in clothes and I was Naked. His semen was dripping out from my pussy and running through my inner thighs. 
Then he gave me the Talaq. 
Then I prepared lunch for everyone and they all left. And before leaving , Hussain ji gave me the proposal.
After that I came down and wore a mini skirt without panties and a strapped top and went to the society gate. I took Apu from the school van and came back. In the evening Tarun returned from his office. At night after Apu slept , I told Tarun about the marriage. 
After one week , we sent Apu to my sister's house and started arranging for the marriage. 
Tarun said he will help me with everything. But he will not present at the wedding. 
Fatema : Why, Didi? 
Purva : Why? What do you think? How can a beloved husband see his beloved wife getting married with another man? 
Yes Tarun is a cuckold husband. He loves to hear that his wife is involved in sex with other people. But he never saw me with them. He was just a listener. 
Until this afternoon.
Fatema : Why? What happened today? 
Purva : Ahh. Don't ask.that's another story. 
Let me tell you about my marriage with your father in law. 
Fatema : Oh Didi, please. At least give a hint. 
Purva : Ok. Actually Last night I was with a group of beggars, getting banged by them beside the highway. 
Fatema : What with beggars ? Beside the highway? Naked? 
Purva : Yes. And control your emotions because this is not the most shocking thing at all. And tell me you will not react like a mad or say anything to your daughter.
Fatema : Why ?
Purva: Your daughter had left the house last night. And she was naked. And she found me there and was voyeuring me fucking with the beggars. But then a very dirty beggar found her. And Naz seduced him and they were cuddling each other. And Naz had tried to have sex with him. 
Luckily Jagga, my beggar lover found her and we left her at your house. 
But please don't say anything to her.
Fatema released a sigh and said, Didi, What will I say? She is my blood. And I know her behavior. And you know what? She tried to have sex with Rasul too, while he was telling her your stories .
Purva: What ? Rasul told her about me ?
Fatema : Everything. But I've heard a very little. Like I don't know about this marriage.
Purva: But how do you know that Rasul told her everything?
Fatema : Because A few months ago, Rasul came to our house for a couple of weeks. And Nazma spent a lot of time with him. Rasul told me that he told her everything about you. And maybe he showed her your picture too. And I think from there she recognized you and then approached your son and seduced Apu. 
Purva: Oh my!!!!! 
Goshhh.this girl is far ahead of us. 
Fatema : Didi, you told me not to overreact about her. So…
Purva: Uh. But seriously, Naz is brilliant. 
I think she will cross all the limits, which we both couldn't. 
Fatema : Don't know. But Didi, this is really worrying me all the time. What will happen to her? What is her future? 
Purva : Ahh don't be so worried. Just Tell me, will you be happy if your daughter can  fulfill her every fantasy? Or not?
Fatema : Yes Didi, I'll be the happiest mother if She can live her life on her way. 
Purva : Then Stop worrying. 
But tell me, didn't Rasul tell you anything about me? 
Fatema : He told me a little in the slum, that time. But not everything. As I don't know about this wedding. 
Purva : Hummm.
Fatema : Will you please tell me about that? But before that tell me what happened this afternoon?
Purva : Aaa, The P0lice caught me and Jaga the beggar, naked.We were fucking naked on the footpath. And they took me to the station.
Fatema : This afternoon?
Purva: No.Last night. Anyway they released us and dropped us naked on the same spot from where they caught us. Naked. But before I could come back a bus full of school students came. So I had to stay there.I was sitting naked beside the bus stop.covering my body with a very filthy blanket of a filthy beggar. And my face was covered by my hair. I was really acting like a beggar. And some people gave me money too. 
Fatema : How embarrassing. 
Purva : But I was feeling so hot doing that. Imagine, I was sitting Naked and dirty on a footpath.Begging to the people. Ummm that was an awesome experience. I  wanna do it again. 
Fatema was looking at her in disbelief. She asked, Really? You are really insane I think. But why were you dirty? 
Purva : That was early morning. When the security officer dropped me there, I had to empty my stomach behind the bus stop. And Suddenly the School bus came. I couldn't clean my back. And there was another thing. Come with me.I wanna show you something. 
Purva took her to the store room and showed her the blanket. 
Fatema was about to puke by the smell Of that blanket 
Fatema : ewwh . Didi, you had covered this blanket on you? And why didn't you throw it away?
Purva: Yes I had covered myself with this..But before that, your daughter had covered herself with this and for her request I kept this.
Fatema : My head is spinning. Lets get back to the sofa.But how you escaped from there. 
They came back and sat again.
Purva: Tarun took me and Jagga in his car,from there. And I went to my room with Jagga and closed the door. 
And we had sex in the morning. 
This is the first time I took someone with me to our house, in the presence of Tarun and also had sex with him. And later in the afternoon Tarun and Jagga both fucked me together in our bedroom. And the kids were in their room then.
Fatema was spellbound and she was leaking heavily by hearing these things from Purva. 
She couldn't control herself and scratched her pussy mound for a second and quickly shifted her hand from there. 
She then asked, Didi these are really hot. 
Purva : Humm.
Fatema : But now please tell me how you got married? I mean  How did Hussain Ji marry you?
Purva: We got married twice.
Fatema : Twice? 
Purva : Yes. First at my place, as per our religious norms. And then at Hussain ji's secret house beside the highway. With the presence of a Maulavi.
Fatema: Wow!!!!! 
Purva: Hehe. As you know my lovely Tarun. 
He took me to the Tattoo parlor. And there two men applied Mehendi on my legs and arms. Then we came back.
Vimla auntie said : Listen, I don't know about Hussain. But we have some rituals in our religion. I know you cannot follow every rules.But you should follow some rituals at least,which can be possible. 
Tarun and Jagan Uncle also agreed with her. 
Vimla Auntie said, I know it's just your fantasy. But after all marriage is a religious and social thing.Marriage is a holy thing.
So no matter what, we have to talk with a Pandit and find a sacred day for the wedding. And we have to follow the God Bharai and the Tilak Ritual.  
Fatema : Godh bharai? 
Purva : Yes. In this ritual the relatives of the Groom came to the bride's house before the marriage and the bride used to seat on a wooden seat and the relatives of the Groom Blessed the Bride and gifted her meny essential materials like cloths, ornaments, some specific utensils,cosmetics etcetera. And the Tilak is just opposite the Godh Bharai. The Brother of the bride goes to the Groom's house with other relatives and blessed him and Applied some pest of holy things on his head and gifted him the same way. 
Fatema : Wow. You did that all? Really.
Purva: Yes. But the problem was who would do what? No one was agreeing to Hussain ji's place as my brother.He he he. 
Fatema : Hi hi .That's funny.  Then who went with the Tilak? Tarun Ji?
Purva : Hatt Naughty. 
Purva pinched her nipples and giggled. 
Fatema screamed a little but after the screaming She moaned in an orgasamic voice and then blushed.
Purva : Humm my dear you are getting hot.
Lemme see..
Purva touched her pussy and saw the flood running down Her pussy. The sofa was also wet with that flood.
Purva slid her fingers through her slit and she hissed and grabbed Purva's shoulders. 
Fatema : Isssss Aahh .Didi, Please stop. Not now. 
Purva whispered, Why dear? 
Fatema : I wanna listen to your story Now. 
Purva : And after that? 
Fatema : After that my body will be yours. 
Purva: Only Body? And your holes ?
Fatema : They will also be yours.
Purva: But I want a kiss now. 
And Purva touched Her lips. 
Fatema's mouth opened. And their lips locked.
Purva's fingers went to her back. 
She leaned on her.
Fatema's bent to the front on Purva and her ass lifted to the back. 
Purva slid Her fingers through her ass crack and she shivered . 
She pulled Purva's tongue into her mouth and sucked her tongue. 
Her hands also went to Purva's back and she pressed Purva's ass. 
They both locked their lips and cuddled each other. But after 30 seconds, Fatema pushed Purva back and said, Please Didi. I wanna listen to everything first. 
Purva again tried to hug her and said, I'll tell you later. 
Fatema: No Didi.I don't know when I will get the chance again.And If I got my orgasm once, I would have lost interest in these. So, please complete your story first. 
Purva realized her logic. She said, Ok. I understand.
Ufff . I'm coming back. 
Fatema : Where are you going, Didi? 
Purva: Toilet. 
Fatema : Wait . I'll also go. 
Purva stopped and turned back.She smiled and hugged Her.
Purva : Let's go. We will pee together. Fatema : Yes. 
Purva opened the door of her bedroom. 
Fatema : Wait Didi.I can't go there. 
Purva: Why?
Fatema : Tarun Jiiii. 
Purva : Oh common. He is sleeping now.
Fatema : No.you check first. 
Purva : Ok. Wait .
Purva opened the door and saw Tarun was watching the phone.He might be reading something on Purva's phone. 
Purva shouted, See I've told you , Tarun and Naz both are sleeping. 
Tarun looked at her. 
Purva was looking at Tarun and Fatema was standing behind her. Purva told that without looking back. 
Tarun saw her. Purva winked her eyes and smiled. 
Tarun quickly put the phone aside and bent his neck aside and closed his eyes.
Fatema : Let me see first. 
She peeped through the gap between Purva and the door. 
Purva : May we go now?
Fatema saw Tarun was sleeping in his shorts and naked Naz was also sleeping, wrapping her one leg on Tarun's crotch and her hand on his chest and burying her face into his armpit. 
Purva : Satisfied? Now come. 
Purva went straight to the bathroom and opening the door she entered the room. 
Fatema tiptoed to the middle of the room and then ran fast to the bathroom. 
Purva and Fatema sat face to face on the floor. Though Fatema was hesitating. But Purva forced her to sit. She blackmails her, if she doesn't Listen to her then she will shout and call Tarun and Naz. 
So Fatema sat in front of her.
Purva : Now start Pissing. 
Fatema pouted her face and murmur, " Didi" 
Purva whispered, Do it now. 
Fatema lowered her face and started Pissing with hissing sound and Her urine was falling on the floor with a charrrrr sound. 
Purva was just in front of her. Their heads were touching each other. 
Her pee was falling on the floor as well as on Purva's feet. 
And then Purva also started urinating. 
Their pale yellow urine streams were cutting each other and drenching their feet and splashing on their bums and crotch. 
Purva was giggling in joy. Fatema was dieing in shame but she was also blushing. 
Their warm breaths were melting their lips. And Purva kissed her. 
She asked : How funny is this game? Are you enjoying it? 
Fatema blushed again. 
Purva : Hey, don't be shy. Answer me. 
Fatema : Yes Didi.It's really funny. 
And their lips locked together. 
But after finishing her Pissing, Fatema pushed Purva softly and tried to get up. 
But Purva held her hand and asked, where are you going? Sit here. 
Fatema : Didi I want to wash my legs and Pussy. 
Purva : Why? It's looking so hot. 
Your sticky juices and the pee make your crotch and thighs so glowing and beautiful.
Please don't wash. 
Let's go. 
But Fatema stood up and said, But Didi, it's dirty.
Purva squatted in front of her and Suddenly licked her pussy.
Fatema : Didi noooo. What are you doing?
Purva : Ummmm . Slurped.Ummm.
Fatema : Nooo. Ahh.Ummm.aowoww.
Purva continued licking Her pussy and groins . Fatema was moaning continuously,grabbing Purva's hair with both hands.
Her moaning was getting louder.
And Suddenly the bathroom door opened.
Like Reply
Tarun: Purva? Fatema Ji ? What the fu…..
Fatema : Aaii. Hai Allaaa. Didi leave me. 
Pushing Purva back Fatema tried to run towards the door. She was just covering her boobs with her hands.
But Tarun blocked her path and held her shoulder. 
Tarun: Hey stop. Don't be so panicked and don't shout. Nothing happened. 
Stop. Calm down. 
Purva came to her back and hugged her from behind. She Slowly pushed Fatema's hands down from her boobs and said, You've a sexy figure. Don't be Shy,Fatema. 
Fatema was breathing heavily. 
Tarun spreaded his palm on her head and slid a hair from her face and said, I'm not a monster. Am I?
Fatema nodded her head. 
Tarun : Then? 
Tell me now what were you doing there?
Purva : Ah Tarun.
Tarun: You stop. Let her answer.
Fatema? 
Fatema : We were gossiping. And then we came here to pee.Just to pee. And now we are going back.
Tarun: That's good.But the sad thing is I miss the opportunity to see you two Pissing. Isssss.
Fatema blushed. 
Tarun : So what kind of gossip is going on?
Fatema : Didi was telling me about
Her marriage with my father in law.
Tarun: Oh wow. And you know what? I'm now reading Purva's adventure in Gaderi.
You should tell her Purva. 
Purva : I couldn't send tou those mails then.
Tarun: So what? These are saved in your draft. You should tell Fatema about that.
Fatema : You were reading? That means you didn't sleep.
Tarun: Yeah.I've seen you when you entering the room.
Fatema : Didi.
Purva : Lets go,lets go. Let me tell you the rest of the story. 
Tarun, move aside.
Tarun : Yeah go now.
Tarun's dick was so hard that it could blast at any moment. 
He entered the bathroom and Purva and Fatema went to the living room.
Fatema : Didi, you knew he was not sleeping and watching me. 
Purva : Hehe. Sorry dear. 
Fatema : Hihi.Don't be sorry Didi. But I must say that his has a strong and big tool.Hihihi.
Purva: Hummm. So our dear shy girl is not so shy at all.
Fatema : Didi I had a pro after all.
Didi Please tell Now what happened next. 
Purva : Wait. 
She Took a bottle of water and drank the water and then passes that bottle to Fatema and said, drink it.your urine was yellow. You are not drinking enough water. 
Fatema: Thanks Didi.But you please continue.
Purva : Humm.So, where I was?
Fatema : Tarun Ji went to Hussain ji's place  with the Tilak,as your brother.
Purva : Hatt.Naughty. He didn't go. 
Do you remember the milk man at your slum?
Fatema : Ummm.Kabul?
Purva : Yes Kabul. He Went with Rasul and an another man. 
But the Tilak was just a ordinary thing.The main thing was the Godh Bharai. 
Ufff .After Returning from the parlor with the Mehendi I went to take a bath. 
Fatema : And how you went to the parlor and how you came back?
Purva : Good question. But as you are thinking that's not correct. I went there with Tarun. So I wore a gown. Only a gown. Nothing else.and at the parlor I became naked and two men applied Mehendi on me. Then I had to stood there naked for half an hour. And then they washed the pest and I wore the gown and came back. I was in a inner room. So no one had seen me else that two men. And I could see the bulge inside their pants.But I didn't do anything with them. I was just teasing them.And they were touching my every parts.As they were circling my aerolas and my belly button and my shaved pubes. And applying something on my Tattoo on my butt so that it could be seen more prominent and  glossy. 
Sometines I was moaning by their touch. And I was leaking from my pussy. So they were wiping my sticky juice with tissues. 
After that I wore the gown and came back with Tarun and Took a bath.
But then I Applied make-up and wore my jewelry, including the butt plug, nipple rings and my naval and pussy rings. And then I slowly came out from the back gate.
It was around 2 pm. So the street was almost empty.
I went to the newly constructed building. And there on the second floor I sat on a wooden stool. But the stool was large in diamention but it has very small legs. Maybe four inch in night. 
All the laborers and some friends of Hussain Ji and many from the slum came. 
I don't know.But there must be 35 to 40 men who visited there. 
I didn't have count. 
I was sitting on that stool, folding my legs and my hands on my lap.
There were two camera man filming me from the front and from a side. 
That was a hall room. All others were sitting or standing here and there. 
There was a plate in which some curd and sandalwood pest, paddy seeds and some green grasses on it. 
And a candle was burning there. 
First one of Hussain ji's friend came and Applied sandalwood and card Tilak on my forehead and he gifted me a gold ring. 
Fatema : You were naked?
Purva: Obviously.
So the man Blessed me by placing the paddy seeds and green graases on my head and then he fed me a sweet and a little water from a glass.
 I asked what do you want debar ji? 
Though he was a very old man, even he was my future husband's friend. 
He said, beti at this age what I can expect. God bless you. You both stay happily. 
But I held his hand and pulled him towards me. 
I kissed his cheek and said, you can't go without my Godh Bharai. 
He pouted his face and said I can'tsatisfy you 
I giggled and kissed his lips and smiled looking at his eyes. 
I slowly remove his white dhoti and lowered his briefs. He had a very black and small cock. But surprisingly thik. 
He was shivering. But I realized that he was wanting something from me. 
So I looked at that soft and black piece of meat and took that into my mouth. 
It was seeming that there were three identical black balls dangling on his crotch. 
I looked at the camera and smiled. Then took his cock into my mouth. I tried hard to make his cock hard. I sucked him, sucked with his balls, bite his dirty groins and licked his pubes and his belly button. I even bit his thighs and pulled his cock with hand. But there was no response. 
Men from behind were encouraging me.They were shouting, try Purva. Raise his dick. You can do it. Suck his balls Purva. One said, slapp his ass, and see the effect. I did all but only I got some slimy transparent liquid. I licked them and Suddenly the old man jerked his body and pushed my head and fall on the floor.
He was out of breath. As the candle was burning, they didn't switched on any fan. Actually the room had no fan or light. And the the floor was also Naked, no partex or marble on that. A dusty rough floor.
He landed on that floor. One labor came and started blowing a curt board so that he could get some air. 
After a few second he got up and wore his dhoti. 
I was little worried for him. 
But he got up and said, thank you beti. 
I was stunned by his word. 
Everyone cheered. I got relieve and smiled. 
He went back and another man came. 
He gave me some vermilion and bangles.
He also Blessed me. And then removed his pants and I sucked him. He had a large enough and strong dick and he released lots of cum. And my mouth filled with his ziz and a little leaked out from the corner of my lips. I let that cum like that and swallowed the load. 
Then one after another men came and they gifted me some essential things related with the rituals. Finally someone gifted me a red See through scarf embroidered with some golden tensile on it.
It called Choli saree. Not blouse. And it's size was like a dopatta(scarf).
And then another man gifted me a transparent Burqa. 
I sucked them all.But just sucked for a few minutes to make them hard. 
Finally The group of friends ended their presentation ceremony and then I laid on the dirty floor. And my banging started. 
There were approx 7-8 of his friends. Most of them were old. The first man Didn't dare to come to me again. He was just watching me from a distance. And I just blew three semi erected cock out with my mouth. 
I let them touch or press my parts and let them suck. 
After taking care of the old I concreted on the younger guys . They fucked my every holes. And after 40-45 minutes They done with me. I was laying on the floor covered in sweat and dust. And their ziz was leaking from my holes. 
I got  up and went downstairs, to the door to see them off. 
Then I came back. 
The laborers removed the plate and the candle and then encircled me. 
I said I'm thirsty. So Sazid came and pissed on me. I drank his pee as much as possible. 
And then He fucked me first.He took 20 minutes and they handed me to the lusty laborers. And They started to destroy me. The season went till the evening. 
Finally They finished. I was covered in cum all over my body. Then everyone started Pissing on me. 
I was just kneeling down there with my wide open mouth. They were Pissing on me from every direction. I drank their pee and bathed in pee and then collapsed on the dusty floor. 
I woke up at night. I saw most of the laborers were gone. But a few were there. They were close to Sazid or Raghu. 
They gave me food. Roti, Mutton and Lassi. 
There were around 7-8 laborers. 
After getting some energy they offered me alcohol. But I denied. They told me that I was taking alcohol with the Mutyas in the slum. 
I said, that was past.The whore dance ended. So, No more alcohol. 
They Finally agreed and Then my second gangbang started with Sazid, Rasul, Raghu and gang. All the drunk men banged me again for almost two hours.
They banged my piss soaked body and again deposited cum into my every hole and on my chest, face,hips and belly. 
My hair was growing then. Which was looking like a boy cut. And that small hair was also containing cum.
Finally around 12.30 I came back home. 
Tired and with a sticky dusty body and threw my body on the bed. 
Next morning I woke up around 11.
Fatema : Where was Tarun Ji?
Purva : Tarun went to Pune for three days. For his office work.He actually took that job as he was trying to avoid my marriage.
Anyway, Next day I was woken up around 11 by the sound of the doorbell ringing. 
I wondered who could be on the door.
I silently went to the door and peeped through the keyhole. 
And my fear was genuine. It was Sharma ji's wife with her son. 
Sharma ji was in office but he appointed his wife as a spy behind me.
Fatema : Who is Sharma Ji.
Purva : Oh, Don't ask. He was our neighbor. And he suspected that I was performing a whore dance in your slum. 
Anyway, Vimla Auntie, my tenant who lives with her husband Jagan Uncle, was a clever woman. She was so supportive to me. 
Vimla Auntie had locked the door from outside. 
When Mrs Sharma couldn't get any response by buzzing the bell, she started calling my name loudly. 
Vimla aunty came down and asked her What's happening?
She said her son was admitted to the same school where Apu used to study. 
And she came for some common inquiry about the school.
Vimla Auntie scolded her and said, Are you blind? Can't you see this big padlock hanging on the door? They are not here.
Go and tell your psycho husband that they are not here. Go.
She went away. 
I came back and was waiting for Auntie to open the door. I was sitting on the Sofa. 
After 5 minutes, Auntie opened the door and  took me to our roof top and with the help of Savitri, our maid, She applied turmeric pest all over my body and face. Vimla auntie and Savitri massaged my entire body very very well and then they soaped me to clean. My body was glistening and was a little yellowish due to the turmeric.
Fatima : But why did they massaged turmeric pest on your body?
Purva : Ah, it's a Ritual. Haldi ( Turmeric) has a natural antiseptic agent in it. It gives natural glow to skin. And it's good for your health. Maybe for this reason it becomes a ritual before the marriage. 
And after the Haldi, Auntie Applied red colored dye around my feet and heels and the back side of my palm and tip of my fingers.
Then she decorated my forehead with white sandal pests. 
All set for the marriage.
But the problem was our society. Sharma Ji was actively spying on me. 
So we decided to make the arrangement on the roof of the newly constructed building. 
Sazid and Rasul arranged everything and they also arranged some music systems. So that they could enjoy the ceremony and our voices could be subsidized by the loud music and my society could think that it was a program held by the laborers. 
All the laborers were also invited to our marriage. 
Ramu, our society watchman and his wife Savitri were also invited. But we told them to come later, so that no one from the society could suspect anything.

The laborers were in disbelief that I was marrying An old slum man. But they were amazed at the same time . 
There were Mehendi on my palms,wrist,arms and legs. Ornaments were dangling all over my body. My navel ring, nose and ear rings, tikli, nipple rings and pussy rings, maskara, make-up. I was ready for the marriage. The only thing was missing was my bridal dress. And there was a Ruby colored stone button plug enhancing the beauty of my ass hole. 
There were flowers on my false hair and garland on my neck. 
Fatema: Wow.and you were naked. 
Purva: Humm. All the laborers and some other guests like the laborer's friends and a few slum people and Hussain jis friends were there. At one corner three men were cooking. At the middle of the roof , there was a makeshift? Mandap and a priest was chanting mantras and pouring ghee on the Havan fire. 
Jagan uncle was copying the priest's chanting. Then the priest called Hussain ji.
He sat beside Jagan Uncle and started following the priest's instructions. 
I was in a small room and was watching the rituals from the window. 
Then the priest told to uncle , " Kanya ko bulaya jayyyy" ( Call the bride) 
Vimla aunty Took a very flimsy Red colored Choli scarf embroidered with golden tinsel and covered my head and face with that. Then she took me to the middle of the roof. I sat beside Uncle. 
After some more rituals, the priest said, " Kanya ka Sampradan kare" ( Donate your daughter to the bridegroom). And after the sampradan ritual, Uncle got up and went aside. 
Then some more rituals were done.
Finally we both stood up with the priest. My head and face were still covered.
And I slowly unveiled my vail and Hussain ji saw my face. 
Then we sat again, side by side. The pandit was chanting mantras and telling us to take some oaths.
And Finally Hussain Ji took a Small Hand held pot made by bamboo fibers. 
Pandit ji covered the body of the pot with red vermilion and without looking at me, Hussain ji removed the red scarf a little from my forehead and he rubbed the pot from my forehead to the middle of my head.
My forehead and the middle of my head became red.
Pinches of vermilion dust fall on my nose. 
Fatema : Uuuuuuu. You must have looked fabulous. Didi, do you have the pictures? 
Purva : Yes I've. I'll show you later.
Now Listen the most interesting part.
We had to exchange our garlands now.
But to make it more difficult, a barber who is an essential man for marriage in our religion told us that we have to measure who is biggar? The Bride or the Groom. And The crowd was divided into two groups. One group started lifting Hussain Ji up in the air by their hands. And another group was lifting me in the air. 
Ufff that was so much fun. We all were laughing. Vimla Auntie was also clapping and shouting, Don't let my daughter be defeated. Lift her up. 
But my problem was that I was naked. 
They were holding Hussain Ji by his thighs and back. 
But I was feeling fingers inside my pussy and my ass crack. They were trying to insert their fingers into my ass hole but they couldn't due to my butt plug. 
Even someone holding my boobs. Some were Pushing my Butt cheeks.
There was a tug of war running. Some men are also trying to push us down from the opposite group.
 And Finally I won. They lifted my above Hussain Ji.
I was laughing loudly and Hussain Ji was smiling silently. 
And in the air we exchanged our garlands.
And then the final part.
started circling the Havan fire and taking oaths. 
The marriage was completed. 
Then all of our guests sat down to take their dinner. 
The newly married couple and some other people were sitting in a room.
Vimla Auntie told me to sing a song. 
And I don't know who arranged the harmonium there. I took the harmonium and sang a song which described the love of Radhika for her lover Krishna. 
Then we went to the Dining area and asked the guests about the food and told them to eat well. 
Finally we sat on the dinner table row with Vimla Auntie, Sazid, Rasul, some friends of Hussain Ji. 
After everyone went away. 
We came to the room again. 
But Auntie told us that we can't have sex tonight. 
And we have to spend the night without sleeping. 
Sazid was always with us. One of Hussain ji's friends, Vimla Auntie was there. 
Savitri and Ramu also came after 12 at night. 
We all spent the night playing Antakshari and telling jokes and I had to dance in two or three songs sung by Hussain Ji.
Thus our marriage was done. 
Next day,very early in the morning we came down and went to the main gate of that building. That was the next Alley to our society. I saw a Brand new Auto standing in front of the gate. And the auto was decorated with flowers. 
And there was a love sign made by red roses behind the auto. And also the Initials of our name.means P wads H.
I hugged Vimla Auntie and Savitri. They cried a little. And I also cried while holding them. And then I said goodbye to them.
Auntie told Hussain Ji, Take care of Purva. Hussain Ji said, Ji.
In the Auto Hussain Ji and I sat behind. Sajid sat beside the driver. 
The newly made smooth leather seat was cold in the early monsoon morning. That hit my naked bums and I shivered. 
I felt goosebumps. And then the driver turned back and said, Good morning madam. 
I saw Dilu the Rickshaw puller was smiling. 
I was surprised to see him as an Auto driver. 
He told me that he bought that auto with the money collected from my dance program. 
That was an emotional moment for me. 
Purva stopped for a moment and then sighs.
Haaaaah Anyway we reached Hussain ji's Highway side house.
He made tea for me.
Fatema:  What? Abbu made tea for you? 
Purva : Yes. 
Fatema : Wowwww. Haha. That's called love. 
Purva: But it was good. 
Fatema : Anyway, tell me then.
Purva : Then we just slept for a long time. 
He was still in his wedding clothes. But I was stark naked. 
In the afternoon, Kamran and Rashid came with the packets of lunch.
There was also a young man.He might be from the nearest Dhaba. He was carrying the packets. 
At the evening Dadima came with her Grand daughter. Her grand daughter was a modern girl.and she was learning fashion designing. 
She prepared me. She applied foundation and many more layers of make-up. I was astonished with her work. I was unable to acknowledge my own face. I was looking so beautiful. And she Applied Make-up on my chest, back and hands also. My skin was looking so bright and fair. Just like as American woman. 
She used wig on my head and then covered my head with niqab. I wore bangles and wore high heels. She worked on my nails too. 
Hussain Ji went out.
She took 2 hours to prepare me. 
Dadima and Vimla Auntie were gossiping at the next room. Savitri was also getting ready. 
I gave her a brand new saree which someone had gifted me at our wedding.
She wore that saree. 
Then Sultana came and we got out of the house. 
I saw a SUV. I knew that sub. It was Khan Sahab's Suv.
And Billu was standing outside the car.
He opened the middle door and Dadima entered. Then me and then Vimla Auntie. 
Savitri and Sultana sat at behind. 
Billu sat Beside the driver. 
Fatema: And you were naked? 
Purva: I was Naked from the time when I came back from the Tattoo parlor, after my Mehendi. 
Fatema : What? You wear naked for 3 days? 
Purva: For 9 days. 
Fatema: Unbelievable. I thought you would wear the transparent Burqa at the Nikah. 
Purva : No dear. That was a Red transparent Burqa. And it had silver embroidery all over it. It was so beautiful. A classy Burqa made of very fine lace. 
But I'll come to that Burqa later. 
So we reached another house. It was a half an hour drive. 
There was a huge garden. And there was a red carpet from the entrance to the middle of the garden. And there was a dais. 
Dadima got down and helped me to get down. She took my fingers and took me to the dias. 
My face was covered by the niqab and below my chin I was naked. 
Some women were throwing flower petals on me while I was walking towards the dias. 
There were lights on The trees in the garden also. 
There was a stage at the end of the garden. One person was playing shehnai, and some more classical musicians were playing their instruments and one man was singing Gajal. 
I was a little shocked to see the guests. There were many people. And most of them look rich. There were women too. 
Smell of Biryani and many delicious foods was coming. 
Waiters were serving cocktails and mocktails and starters. 
The ambiance was so high. 
I sat in the middle of the dias.
All eyes were staring at me.
I, who danced naked on a stage in front of thousands of people, also felt shy to see them. 
I was feeling a mixture of embarrassment, Joy, Shyness and lustiness. I had started leaking. 
I was trying to control myself. But this bloody clit had started dancing. 
While I was walking towards the dias my clit became hard, my nipples got erected. But erection of nipples was normal. But I had this abnormal thing on me. An enlarged clit.which was rock hard and throbbing upwards. 
Dadima was holding one of my hands. I tried to cover my clit with my other hand. But just then Sultana came Beside me and she held my other hand. 
The girls who were throwing petals, looking at my throbbing clit. 
Fatema couldn't control herself. She was rubbing her pussy already and now she pulled her clit and inserted two fingers into her wet cunt.
Purva : Anyway, I sat in the middle of the dias. Soon Hussain ji came. His face was covered by Sehra made of flowers. 
Nikah completed. We both said Kabul Hai and then removed our face cover. 
Then we went to another dias at a corner. There were two thrones. We both sat on them. Bright lights were falling on us. Camera flashings. The   guests started coming and blessing us and giving me gifts. Many took pictures with us. Many took separate pictures with me and there were some group photos taken. 
Then My face cover was removed. I was taking pictures with them.
My another dream was fulfilling. I was getting married to Hussain ji. And I was naked. 
It was unbearable for me to hide my lust. I was so horny that I was leaking continuously and my clit was throbbing continuously. But now I was feeling proud of my clit. 
No one did nothing wrong with me. No pressing, poking or bad touching.No vulgar language or nothing. Even though I was feeling so lusty. Sometimes the camera man showed me the pictures after clicking to show how beautiful the click was. And I noticed my lips were swollen and my eyes were looking lusty due to my higher state of arousal..
Fatema : I'm also getting out of control.
Purva : Yehhh me too. But let me finish the story first.
So, I heard a hooter sound. And soon I saw President Saab and Khan Sahab coming along with their wives. 
They blessed us and gifted us. 
Hussain ji Went with them inside the house. 
I was standing Naked and alone and attending to the guests. 
After a few minutes Hussain ji came back and took me to the garden. We attended every guest individually and then went to the Dining area and went to every table. 
All the time the cameras were following me, taking pictures and videos.
Around midnight we sat on the table to eat. There were only our nearest people with us then. 
We ate and then Hussain ji took me to his house. 
Vimla Auntie, Dadima, Sultana and Savitri followed us behind in another car. 
After reaching home We Went to upstairs. 
The room and the bed were decorated with flowers. 
We followed some rituals there and drank a glass of milk shake. I don't know what was mixed with that but I felt very energetic again. And then closing the door we jumped on the bed. 
The night was awesome. 
Your father in law has an average size and average stamina. But that night he fucked me Twice. And in the morning we had sex again. 
He was a decent man. Not like Mushtaq ji. 
Three days spent. 
I used to wake him up by sucking his dick and after a round of morning sex he used to go to the bathroom and I used to go to the kitchen. 
Then after having breakfast he used to go out. 
And then he returned home at night. 
Then he told me that he had to stay in his house for a day. Otherwise your mother in law could suspect him. 
So he went there. And don't get angry, But the truth is, Nazir had come and spent that whole day with me.
Fatema: Really? 
Purva : Yes. Are you getting angry? 
Fatema : Nooo. I'm not angry or jealous. He gave me freedom to meet with other men. Then why would I get angry at him?
But did, please tell me what he did with you? 
Purva: We had just enormous sex. All day. He fucked me three times. He fucked my ass too. And he licked my aas too. So I had also licked his ass. And the rest of it was as usual. 
Let me come to the main point.
Fatema: Ok.
Purva : Ahh. Next day at noon he came back. And we met again. In the evening Khan sahab came with two new men. 
They had an important meeting. 
I served them tea and snacks. 
And they leave. 
Hussain ji fucked me at night too. 
Don't ask me about the details Now. 
Fatema : I'm not asking. Tell me about the unusual only. 
Purva : Good. So the next day when he was not in the house and I was alone, I heard the doorbell. I opened the door and saw a man was standing at the door and he was smiling looking at me. 
He was one of the camera men from our second wedding. 
He smiled and said, Aunty , I've brought the Wedding album and videos
Like Reply
I welcomed him in and told him to sit. 
But he was hesitating. But Finally he came in. 
I offered him water and some sweets. 
He showed me the album and asked if everything was ok or not. 
I sat Beside him and started watching the album in a quick view. 
I appreciated his work and took the album and the DVDs. 
I saw the hardened under his pants.
He asked to leave. But I asked for help. 
I asked him to play the DVDs. He said Auntie I've not much time to play the entire video. It's a two hour long video and there are 3 DVDs. 
I said, I don't know about this DVD player. You just show me how to operate. And why are you calling me Auntie?  Am I looking old? You are the same age as me.
He smiled and said, Hussain ji is my uncle. So you became my Auntie. 
I laughed and said, ok you can call me Auntie. You wait.I'm making tea for you. 
He said, No no Auntie ji. There is no need for this. 
I said, Arre , I wanna also need some tea now. So please take this Box. Someone gifted me this video player and the music system at my wedding. 
You please come with me upstairs and assemble them in my bedroom. 
I'm coming with the tea. 
I showed him the room and went to the kitchen. 
When I came he was assembling the woofer under the table sitting on the floor.
I stood beside him and said, Here is your tea. First come and take this. 
He replied: Auntie, almost done. Just a minute. 
I stood there. 
He finished his work under the table and lifted his face towards me. 
And the bloody clit had started dancing already, looking at a new cock.
He noticed that but didn't say anything.
He then took the cup from me.
I told him to get up and sit on the chair.But he said that he was fine there on the floor and he had more things to do.
So he took the cup and plate. 
I also gave him two biscuits. 
He dip a biscuit into the tea and then turned towards me. My pussy was just in front of him. 
He looked at the throbbing clit and then looked up. 
He asked, Auntie, why do you stay naked? 
I simply answered, because I love to. 
I was sipping tea. 
He then looked down and again looked at my clit. 
He sipped the tea and looked up. 
He looked at me and again lowered her face. 
He was trying to say something but couldn't get the courage. 
And I was dieing to get fucked by him but I was wanting him take the first move.
He was sipping the tea and his eyes were straight at my clit.
I asked his name and where he lived. 
He said he lived near your house and I forget his name now.
And he used to work in a private company in Jabalpur.
And the wedding photography was his part time job.
After some talk he became a little easy. 
He finished his tea and I bent down and took the cup from halso And I turned back and Slowly I left the room, swinging my ass. 
I knew he was looking at my naked ass.
I came back and saw he was connecting the jacks. And then he stood up and said, Auntie done. Now let me go.
I said, Who will show me how to operate this Player. Show me.
He then took a DVD out from the box and showed me how to operate it. 
I was standing just Beside him and looking over his shoulder. My Left boob was touching his ribs. He moved aside a little. But I also moved along with him. 
His bulge was getting bigger. 
I asked him to play and then asked him to pause. I asked how to rewind and fast forward the video. 
Then I took the remote and did those things on my own. 
He said, Ok Auntie? Done? Now you can operate this. So let me go.
I said, yeah you may go now.
And Hussain Ji will pay the bill. 
He said, don't worry, I'll take the money from him. 
Then He proceed to go.
I realized he had no courage to do anything. And he was going out. 
I started thinking what should I do? How will I stop him?
He Went out the door and got downstairs.
I ran behind him and shouted his name and said, wait. Come upstairs. 
He asked, what? Why?
I said, Just come up. 
I entered the room and opened the almirah. I took out a 500 rupees note and gave. 
He was refusing to take the note and Pushing my hands back. 
But I held his buckle on his waist and put the note forcefully inside his pants pocket. 
Deep inside. My hand touched his bulge. 
He shivered a little.
But without removing my hand I jerked and moaned, Aahh. Auch.
Ummm. I closed my knees and bent. 
He feared and asked, What's happening Auntie?
I took my other hand to my pussy and grabbed my clit. And with the other hand I grabbed his packet and leaned my bending head on his belly.
He tried to pull my head up and asked, What's happening with you? 
Auntie, may I help you?
I replied, My clit is itching very badly. Can you help me? 
I lifted my head and my voice changed. With a deep husky voice I murmur Just hold my clit. And then I removed my hand from his pocket and grabbed his bulge over his pants and said, like this. 
He fumbled, But I..I..
I squeezed His bulge and said, squeeze my clit like this. .
He was fumbling. 
I took his hand and placed that on my pussy and pressed that on my clit. 
I looked at him.
He tried to say something but I locked his lips with my lips.
I was kissing him and squeezing his bulge. 
He remained unmoved for a few moments but then his fingers started moving on my clit and he was kissing me back. 
My hands started removing his pants.
And I made him bottomless.
He broke the kiss and squatted down and said, I was wishing to eat this clit from that day.
I giggled and said, It's all yours. Go ahead. 
He was sucking my clit and I was moaning, standing by grabbing his hair. 
He was licking and sucking, licking and sucking. 
I Finally said, Now come on fuck me. 
Hey please now fuck me. But he kept eating my clit. 
I Finally got frustrated and shouted, hey Auntie fucker ,will you fuck me or not?
He lifted his face and said, If Chacha comes to know, he will kill me.
I said, He will not come soon. Please babu come to the bed and fuck your horny Auntie. Fulfill her thirst. 
I laid on the bed and folded my knees up and spread my legs wide. 
He licked my pussy again and then was about to insert. 
Then I asked, do you have any diseases? 
He said, No.I'm clean. 
And I let him fuck me without the condom.
After he deposited his load into my womb he pulled out. I sucked him clean. 
I was not done yet. 
He wore his pants and shirt.
I was looking at him wearing his clothes and playing with my clit and pussy.
After wearing His clothes, he looked at me and said, you are amazing, Auntie. But if you don't mind, can I suck your clit a little more. 
I smiled and said, Oh baby please come and suck my clit. You can eat it all the day. 
He smiled and kneeled down Beside the bed. My legs were dangling below.
I parted my legs and he started sucking my clit. 
I was laying on the bed. 
But it was so arousing that I sat up and grabbed his hair and pushed his head on my pussy. 
He was sucking furiously. And I couldn't control and Suddenly squirted. 
He got shocked and pulled his head back.
Then he realized what happened. His face and hair was drenched. 
He smiled and rubbed my clit and I squirted again. 
And he opened his mouth and drank that. 
He then sucked my clit for a last time and then got up. 
I said, Wait. You drank mine. But where is my drink? 
He looked at me with a confused look. 
Then he realized what I was saying. He asked, are you serious? Auntie?
I moaned, IIiiimmm thirstyyyy. Please give me your water. 
He looked at me with disbelief. But I got down from the bed and crawled towards him. I unzipped his chain and pulled his cock out. I took that into my mouth and said, Slowly. I wanna drink the whole thing. 
I was sitting on his knee and sucking his dick inside my mouth. 
He Started Pissing Slowly. 
He was Pissing a little amount inside my mouth and then stopping. I was gulping that pee and he was Pissing. 
Thus I almost drank his entire pee and it went up to two minutes. He dick was rising inside my mouth. I was opening and lowering his pants and briefs. 
But Suddenly his patience lost and he Applied force to his Pissing. 
His hot and salty, pungy urine hit my throat and his hose pipe came out from my mouth. I cough. But he continued. 
His urine spreaded all over my face and dripped down my chest to my belly.
Some goes into my nose and some into my eyes. I went out of breath.
I lowered my face down.But that made my head drenched in his pee. 
After a few seconds I gained my breath again and lifted my face and opened my mouth. 
His hot stream of urine again hit my mouth. 
I started gulping as much as possible but  urine was coming out of my mouth and running down through my body on the floor.
His dick was hard again.
After finishing his pee, he ordered me to lay on the bed on my belly. 
I understand he didn't want to touch me as my entire front side was drenched in his smelly pee.
I threw my upper body on the bed and lifted one leg on the bed when my other leg was resting on the floor. 
He lowered his pants and briefs and removed them and then pushed his dick inside my ass hole. 
I screamed a little as that was a sudden unexpected and forceful insertion. But then I widened my legs more and lifted my hips. 
I was moaning loudly. Loudly as loud as possible.
Fatema pressed her soft body on Purva's and asked what you were saying?
Purva : Arre leave it.
Fatema : Please Didi. 
Purva blushed and whispered into her eyes, Aahh fuck, fuck me. Ahh ummm, fuck your auntie's ass hole.Aahh fuck me hardar. Yeah yeah aah Aahh harder harder. 
Ahh let the shit out of my ass. Aahh fuck your same aged Auntie. How is your aunt's ass dear?
He was just pounding harder and harder. Saying nothing.
Finally he spoke, lower your voice bitch. Someone can hear. 
I moaned again, Aaa aahhh let them hear. Let them know how a whore can enjoy a real man's cock. Aahh let the passerby truckers hear. Let them stop their truck and come here.let them bang me all day.
Hearing my words he reached his peak and pulled his dick out and shouted, turn around Randi. 
I quickly turned around . He pulled my legs and I opened my mouth. But his dick was above my chest. 
He started shooting his cum. That falls on my nose, open mouth, breasts and on my chin and left eye lids. 
I collected the cum with my fingers and put them into my mouth. 
He was breathing and wearing his pants. 
I looked at him and started playing with his cum with my tongue inside my mouth. 
Then I pulled my tongue out and showed him and then swallowed the cum. 
He said, you are really a cheating wife and a bloody Randi. Thu. 
He spitted on my face and then took the same 500 rupees note out and threw that on my face. 
Take it whore, Saying this he went down. 
I laid there for a while and then I realized the condition of the room is. There was urine on the floor. And the bedsheet was dumped with my squirting and the pee on my body. 
My body was soaked with pee then. 
I smeared the remaining cum on my face and breasts. 
I took the bedsheet off and wiped the urine with that and took the sheet to the bathroom. 
Then I realized that we didn't have any detergent powder in the house. 
So I had to go out and buy the detergent powder from any shop. 
Now I had two options. Either I could wash the bedsheet with just water.But thus the smell would remain on the sheet, or I would wear some cloth and go out to buy detergent powder. 
Fatema: But you were not wanting to wear any clothes. 
Purva: Yes, you are right. And the second thing was I didn't have any clothes with me. 
I had taken only that red Burqa given by Hussain ji's friend. 
I hesitated. Wearing the Burqa or being naked. Both were the same. So I decided to go naked.
But where will I go? In which direction? I was unaware of that area. 
I saw a shop a little ahead and it was at the opposite side of the highway.
I went to the balcony and looked towards the shop. 
The highway was 50 meters away from our gate and after crossing the highway, I had to walk around 200 meters to reach the shop. 
I was looking towards the shop. 
A few bikers were smoking and buying something. 
I was standing on the balcony. People from the highway could see above my waist. 
One truck passed honking heavily and the driver was shouting something showing me his middle finger. 
Another bike passed. And the biker turned his head back to see me. 
I was just looking towards the shop.
After 3-4 minutes the shop became deserted. 
I took the 500 rupees note and my bag.I  put some packets of condom and a bottle of water and an umbrella in the bag. Then I covered my head and face with a scarf and got downstairs.
Fatema : Why umbrella? 
Purva: I took an umbrella as it was sunny but sudden rain was coming  And I ran down. 
I opened the gate and ran towards the highway. 
Cars and trucks were passing by and they were looking towards me with disbelief. 
Fatema: No one said or did anything to you? 
Purva: It's a psychological thing. Looking at a Naked woman which is unusual, people get shocked and fearful. They couldn't think of what to do or how to react. Especially when they were in a running vehicle. 
They could just turn back to see twice to confirm that they are seeing correctly and then move ahead. A few people Used to take a U turn and came back to the spot for checking. But there was no U turn near ahead.
Meanwhile The two women were laying on the sofa attached to each other. Purva's hand was playing with Fatema's wet pussy and Fatema's one  hand was rubbing softly behind Purva's bums. And her face was rubbing against Purva's melons. 
Purva continued: I looked around and quickly crossed the highway and started running towards the shop. 
I was out of breath and sweating. 
I don't know who saw me or how they reacted. My entire body was shaking and getting goosebumps due to the over excitement. My nipples and clit were erected. 
I was breathing heavily.
I looked at the shop owner in fear.
He looked at me and smiled and said, Arre Purva Bhabhi? Come come. Don't stay there. 
It's dangerous. 
I asked, do you know me sir?
He smiled and said, I was in your dance program. I've seen your performance. 
He took me in. 
I asked, do you have detergent powder? 
He smiled and said,Sorry to say,I don't sell detergent powder. 
But why do you need that? And why are you smelling like this? 
I gave a silly smile and replied nothing. 
Then I asked, can you tell me where I can get that? 
He smiled and said, I can tell you but you can't go there like this. 
Wait, I've a half paket of Nirma for my own use. You can take this.
But before that you sit .
He let me sit on his chair. 
He took a bottle of chilled sprite and offered it to me. 
But I said, Thanks bhaiya, but I just took a cup of tea. 
He said, But you come to my shop for the first time.So You've to take something. 
And just then A bike stopped. He looked at me. Luckily he could see only my face. 
He looked at me and said, One packet of Navy Cut. 
I looked at the owner.
He said, Just a moment sir.
He gave him the packet and the man went away.
He then gave me a pastry and said, don't deny Bhabhi. You've to eat this. 
I ate that while talking with him and then he gave me a bottle of mineral water. 
And then he brought me the packet of Nirma.
I gave him thanks. 
He asked, Bhabhi Ji can I….
I asked , what? Don't be hesitant bhaiya. I'm a shameless Randi. So you can ask me anything.
He asked, Bhabhi ji, can I get a chance to have sex with you? 
I giggled and said, Sure. Give me your phone number. 
I saved his number in my phone and asked him, how much for the Norms? 
He smiled and said, Only a season of sex with you. 
I giggled and said bye to him. 
He took my arm and put one hand on my bum and said, come on.Let me help you to cross the road. 
He came with me by the road. 
It was so hot that I took my umbrella out and crossed the road.
After crossing the road I gave him a flying kiss and started walking towards the house. 
He stayed there and continued watching me. 
I received a few slang words from the truckers. I just giggled and looked at them and came back home. 
Fatema's hand was now playing with her clit and she was sucking one of Purva's fingers. 
Purva : I reached home and went to the washroom with the bedsheet and a few clothes of Hussain Ji, so that he couldn't suspect anything. 
I washed the clothes and the bedsheet and then put a new bed sheet on the bed.
I took a bath and then went to the kitchen. 
After finishing the cooking I opened the video and started watching. 
And Suddenly I saw Tarun. I was so surprised to see him. He was sitting on a chair in front of the stage, where classical music was playing. I didn't go there. 
Uff .Fatema, can you believe what my mental situation was when I saw him in my marriage video. 
I paused the video. And started thinking. 
At one point I got a little aroused to think that my real husband was secretly watching me at my wedding with an old man and I was attending the guest Naked. 
Fatema : Could you just Imagine how his mental condition was? 
Purva : Yeah. I was thinking about that also.But then the doorbell rang. 
I went down and opened the door. Hussain ji entered the room. 
It was around 2.30. 
I told him to take a bath and I started arranging the lunch. 
After lunch we went upstairs. 
The photo album was on the bed. 
He saw and opened that. 
He was sitting on the bed. 
I laid on his lap. And started flipping the pages. 
We were discussing the photos. We were commenting on every photo. How I was looking and who was standing Beside me or him. 
And then the pages come. Where I was standing alone with the guests, without him. 
He was telling the guests names and their relations with him. 
And then a page came. Where I was standing with a woman. The woman was wearing a Dark red Burqa embroidered with silver designer lines. Just like my Burqa. 
Only the different was the thickness of the clothes. My Burqa was a transparent lace material and her was a thick velvet one. 
Suppose the two clothes were actually attached to each other. My one was the outer layer of that Burqa. 
Hussain ji's eyes locked on that picture. 
Only her eyes were visible in that picture. 
Hussain ji was sweating. 
I asked, what happened? 
Hussain ji pushed me away and got down from the bed. 
I asked again, What's happened darling? 
He wore his Kurta and told me, you have three more days. You can stay here or you may go back to your home. You can do anything. 
I was so confused. 
He asked, will you go home or…
I said, I'll stay here.But where are you going? When will you come back? Who is this lady? 
He replied, I may not come back here. 
You stay here. Call Sajid or Billu. He has the car. They will help you. And enjoy yourself. 
I asked again, What Happened? Please tell me. 
Why are you reaching like this after seeing her photo? Who is she? 
He said, Ruksana. And he left. 
Purva stopped. Fatema was also silent and couldn't move or say anything. 
After laying there for a couple of minutes without any words or movement Purva spoke. 
I didn't know His wife's name. Later Sajid told me that she was your mother in law. 
Come with me.
Fatema : Where? 
Purva : Just come. 
Purva took her to the bedroom and opened the wardrobe. She took a packet out. 
From the packet she pulled the Burqa out along with a card. 
Tarun was on the bed. He asked, What's going on?
Purva: Nothing. Just try to sleep now. 
Purva showed her the Card and asked, can you tell me what is written here in Urdu? 
Fatema : with love to the shameless bitch. From a beloved but betrayed wife Ruksana. 
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Wow fantastic update, worth waiting from long time....
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
(13-06-2023, 05:16 PM)Straight in Wrote: Wow fantastic update, worth waiting from long time....

Thanks sir. I have written this with very difficulty using a damaged phone. So if you like this then it's worth a lot for me
Like Reply
oh what a hot update. i missed your narration so much !
[+] 1 user Likes akshatha's post
Like Reply