Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cuck feeling? Fellow Hubbies, please comment
cuck husband here with intrest in incest and bi feelings as well. wife does not know. m 53 here. married and 2 kids. like minded husband we can chat. my hangout id is mature4girl
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(03-05-2023, 09:32 PM)sameer.sur Wrote: Interested hubbies ready to share pics please join 

www.mewe.com/join/hubbieswelcome

mewe deleted this group.. please join this one

https://mewe.com/join/hubbieswelcome1
[+] 1 user Likes sameer.sur's post
Like Reply
Iam cuckold husband add mee in group
Like Reply
(04-05-2021, 02:39 PM)sameer.sur Wrote: from the xossip days, I have started getting this cuck feelings... i like to show exposing pics of wife in wester dresses and hear hot comments about her.. 
those comments give me an instant hard-on and I shagg reading those comments.. 

I share without face (for privacy) and haven't shared her in real yet.. 

how many hubbies here have such feelings and get hard reading hot comments about wife? Or am I the only one here?

i also have same feelings
Like Reply
Any cuck hubby like to chat pm me
Telegram I'd : naturehunter09
Like Reply
Need animal like man for dirty chat about my gf. Abuse us. Please
Like Reply
saxena.rakesh148;
Like Reply
married guys join this mewe groups and we can chat and have fun

https://mewe.com/join/ourlife2
Like Reply
(22-05-2021, 08:41 PM)Hornyjay Wrote: from last 2 months I am sharing my wife's personal pics to strangers. till date she is being shown up to 20 persons.
98%person got instant hard dicks and musterbated and cummed.

Nice .....I am single ....I would like to see your wife ?
Like Reply
(27-01-2022, 09:57 AM)rhythm.4c Wrote: mostly same here..i have been doing it for 2 years now..on and off..
mostly it gets boring after a while as I never found someone who really want to keep it interesting.. people just fap and want to fap more..

but still chatting about her and swapping pics makes me hard and horny devil2 ..and I fuck her better..

Like Reply
Is there any telegram grp to share pics of the wifey. Do let me know.
Like Reply
(15-12-2023, 06:03 PM)tharkihubby Wrote: Is there any telegram grp to share pics of the wifey. Do let me know.

Like Reply
(15-12-2023, 09:10 PM)wickymack Wrote: Could youbpleade pm or share your TG id

Pls dm ur TG id
Like Reply
(15-12-2023, 11:20 PM)tharkihubby Wrote: Pls dm ur TG id

Like Reply
(29-09-2022, 07:21 AM)rahuman Wrote: I was like chatting from yahoo messengers, then I was like to chat abt my family ladies, slowly I get feeling about cuck then after marriage, I develop cuck feeling n started chatting abt my wife.
Like no harm chat pics are so hard to share anyone I very selective if I get nice bond with him only I share pics with that guy without face only

Hi Bro,

I am a bull with privacy guranteed. looking for a good relationship , win-win
seshu.mtmn; lets connect
Like Reply
(16-12-2023, 12:59 PM)wickymack Wrote: Chexk your DM please

DM me too
Like Reply
(18-12-2023, 04:28 AM)VirginBoi1 Wrote: DM me too

Like Reply
(18-12-2023, 09:04 PM)wickymack Wrote: DM your ID

utkdub;
Like Reply
I have cuckold fantasy last 10 years. I would like to chat about it. Only similar minded husbands can contact for chatting about feelings. TG I'd SUL1980
[+] 2 users Like spiceuplife's post
Like Reply
Hi. I am single Dominant here. I would love to create a group on telegram for all the Cuckolds. To chat, share pic and enjoy the fantasy. 
If interested drop your telegram I'd. 

Why wait if you can enjoy harmlessly together
[+] 1 user Likes Sr007's post
Like Reply