Misc. Erotica Politics And/Or Pleasure
superrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
******** Part 11 - (continued) ********

Shalini was very careful to not let both the men know that she was listening to their conversations.

Nazroof: So tell me Tiwari… I hope Yousuf clarified you well…
Shalini was shocked to listen Yousuf’s name. Is this the same Yousuf she is thinking about?

Tiwari: (he joined his hands and was pleading): Please Master Nazroof… make Master Yousuf understand… please I beg of you

Nazroof: Oye oye Oldman… Don’t do this drama in front of me. All I want to know is if the plan is in order.

Shalini was shocked to hear Tiwari calling Nazroof as Master… There was clear gap of 20-30 years between their ages.

Tiwari: Just tell me how is Pooja?
Pooja was Tiwari’s granddaughter who was 21 years old.

Tiwari: No Master… Not Pooja.. she is just a kid.
Nazroof: Shut up Bhosdiwale Oldman… She is a gift to our guru. A perfect gift.

Tiwari: But she is a kid.. his voice broke down.

Nazroof: Stop all this drama…. The tribal girl you forced fuck 10 years back was way younger than Pooja, today is. Didn’t think she was a kid then.. Now that its your family, she is a kid…

Tiwari was dumbfounded.

Nazroof: It was a catastrophe. I had to kill the entire tribal family of her’s with my own hands. The girl is still alive though, as my sex pet. She knows what I did, but she’s okay with that. You know why because I seduced her. We never force fuck. We seduce women although definitely using illicit methods.

Tiwari: You also killed my son.. my only son.. Tiwari was in tears.

Nazroof: Well he knew what I did, and wanted to bring me out in the open. He hated you since knowing what you did. And you talking about your son. The day I killed your son, you drugged your daughter in law and fucked her as well, and were sleeping with her.

“I don’t understand, you dick size is of that nut and but your sexual appetite is too much. She was so glad when she slept with me. Since then, you have been sucking my dick….”

“Anyway, Rajni has more right over Pooja than you, and she has agreed. She knows Pooja will be seduced and fucked, rather than force fucked.”

"Now you start what you are expected to do… "

Nazroof took out his dick from his pants, and Tiwari started sucking his dick. Shalini was shocked to listen to their conversation but she was more shocked to see Tiwari sucking Nazroof’s dick, and the mention of Yousuf. She wasn’t sure this was the same Yousuf with whom she had a great sexual encounter 6 months back.

She analysed the conversation of Tiwari & Nazroof. Nazroof was a murderer. He murdered an entire tribal family, and not only that, he had murdered Tiwari’s son. Why did he do that? Because Tiwari approached some guru of Nazroof. Tiwari forced fucked a young girl a decade ago, and now that girl is Nazroof’s keep.

Shalini knew Rajni. She met Rajni Tiwari during recent election campaign. She was working for NJP, but from Delhi.

Rajni gave Shalini the vibes of MILF but she didn’t know she was being fucked by some guru in Delhi.

Shalini thought who is this GURU that Nazroof is talking about is? Who are “we” here? Shalini again peeked inside the room, she could see Nazroof’s dick. This was the second time she was seeing Nazroof’s dick, and she couldn’t stop but imagine sucking his Big Brown Cock by herself.

Tiwari sucked his cock for 10 mins when Nazroof stopped him and said, “Stop it oldman. My dick rejects you. You can’t make me cum. I know who can. Get the fuck out of my sight.” He kicked Tiwari lightly on his chest and started wearing his pants to leave the room and join the party downstairs. Shalini knew he would come and look for her. She left from there quietly and joined Shweta.

Now, Nazroof has been planning a lot of things, and Shalini has heard him thrice in last 5-6 days. First in the Casablanca hotel, then in golf course and now in Tiwari’s residence. Two of them were completely about her but this was more.

Now Nazroof was way ahead of in his planning for Shalini and his business, but these three conversations gave edge to Shalini as well.

Shalini started having dinner with Shweta. Shalini was thinking on how to get more details of the murder/s Nazroof committed. She remembered Tiwari’s son body wasn’t found only his head. One of the reason people voted for him was murder of his son few years back. It was a huge story then. Shalini was posted in Nagpur just weeks after that incident. There were lot of missing person cases that have gone cold in Nagpur in last few years.

Nazroof was back in party along with Tiwari. Their eyes met again, and Nazroof spotted Shweta with her. Nazroof licked his lips. Shalini smiled and started talking with Shweta. Shalini’s mind was racing on how to get more details. Shalini also couldn’t get the sight out of her mind where Tiwari was sucking his dick.

[Image: Payas-P-3.png]

“Yes, that’s it. Bingo. That’s how I should do it. There’s no doubt I want his dick, but I have to make him work. He wants to work closely with me, then he needs to share his motive as well. If I have to spread my legs for him, better get something more than just great sex from him. And what was Nazroof’s connection with Yousuf and that shady guru? Ohh Yousuf, you’ve made me a bad woman”, She thought.

At the precise moment Shweta received a call from her home, and she went a bit sideways as there was sound of loud music there. Shalini was standing in a bit secluded place, when Nazroof spotted her and was surprised to not see Shweta with her. Nazroof stepped forward towards Shalini when someone from press stopped him and started talking to him. Nazroof couldn’t say no to his request of discussing something, but his eyes were on Shalini. He was still looking at Shalini and talking to the person. Shalini saw this and laughed at Nazroof’s precarious situation. She saw that Shweta was still on phone, & Shalini was standing away from anyone’s sight except Nazroof. She was feeling a bit naughty. What she did completely aroused Nazroof. She touched her nipples over blouse and squeezed them.

Nazroof’s dick pulsated inside his pants, but Nazroof was not able to shake off that person. All he was saying, “Yes yes.. sure,, why not?”

Nazroof understood he wont be able to play with Shalini here. He finally was relieved by the person, but now Shweta was back with her. He took out his phone and texted Shalini.

Shalini who was standing along with Shweta now understood that she received a text, but she didn’t check that immediately. She couldn’t see Nazroof anymore. Shalini observed that Shweta was keenly watching the folk dance that was being done by dancers who were called upon. Shalini quickly checked her WhatsApp. As she expected it was from Nazroof, it read,

“I am leaving from here. I will share a location in few minutes. Meet me there, FRIEND”

Shalini read the text, and quietly locked her phone again. Within 10 mins Shalini received another text. She checked Shweta, and checked her phone. It was a location, few kms from the party destination. She decided it was time to leave from the party. She told Shweta that she would leave now. Both of them went to Tiwari and thanked him for inviting the party, and took leave. Shweta had her own scooty. She left a bit earlier than Shalini. Shalini took few more minutes as she had a car, and the poor parking facilities just took time to get her car out. Shalini was very eager to meet Nazroof in a secluded place. Her pussy was on fire.
[+] 4 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply
hot updates. Rocking indeed
Like Reply
very hot rockstart updates from you.

I missed where is the casablanaca hotel episode in thia one.
Like Reply
(20-05-2023, 04:20 PM)rajeshhyd Wrote: very hot rockstart updates from you.

I missed where is the casablanaca hotel episode in thia one.

Read page 9 & 10...
Thanks for the comment
Like Reply
(20-05-2023, 03:31 PM)EvilStone Wrote:
Nazroof: Stop all this drama…. The tribal girl you forced fuck 10 years back was way younger than Pooja, today is. Didn’t think she was a kid then.. Now that its your family, she is a kid…

Nazroof: It was a catastrophe. I had to kill the entire tribal family of her’s with my own hands. The girl is still alive though, as my sex pet. 

Nazroof: Well he knew what I did, and wanted to bring me out in the open. He hated you since knowing what you did. And you talking about your son. The day I killed your son, you drugged your daughter in law and fucked her as well, and were sleeping with her.

Hot one.  Looks past mistakes have led to TIWARI surrendering to Nazroof.
Like Nazroof asked - Tiwari did not think when doing such acts to others. But when it comes to his family then,   this and that.

Like Nazroof style-
  • No Force
  • Only seduction so that females offer themselves
  • All the males [Hubby's, Father's, Grand Father's]  become willing cock suckers and get their Asses opened

Despite hearing all this, Shalini is all wet for Nazroof? Wow.

yourock
Like Reply
It took Shalini 15 mins to reach the location Nazroof shared. When she reached that point, she saw that Nazroof was waiting for her on the edge of the road. Nazroof signaled her to get her car inside the forest using the tracks that were already there. Shalini followed that.

[Image: 6b7110c8286251ca2b30500bf4cc0685.jpg]

Shalini stopped when she saw a Range rover standing few hundred meters ahead with lights on. She stopped and came out of the car.
Nazroof came running from the jungle.

Shalini came out of her car and asked very sensually, “So Nazroofji, why did you call me here? What are your intentions?

[Image: payas-P4.png]

Nazroof pulled her which led to her boobs being crushed by his chest, and said, “ Well, you also came to meet a man who is not your husband. Can’t you tell what my intentions are?”

He started kissing her neck and shoulder.
Shalini: Hmm… Nazroofji, this isn’t right. You said you wanted to be friend. I came to meet a friend.

Nazroof (still kissing her shoulder): Yes we are friends, no doubt about that. But I want us to be more than that. I want us to be friends with benefits.

Shalini: Oh really! Friends with benefits. You think I am that kind of woman?

Nazroof’s hand were roaming on her back. He was feeling her soft skin, whereas Shalini was feeling his strong hands on her back.

Nazroof: Well I think you are that kind of woman who deserves more what she has & you’ve already seen what more I have to offer in the golf course.

Nazroof’s hand went a bit lower and squeezed her ass. He started mauling her ass over the saree.

Shalini: Oouch! Hmmm… I remember that golf club. It was huge.

Nazroof turned her around, and gave a push on her ass. He started feeling her naked stomach, while Shalini could feel his dick over her saree.

Nazroof: If you remember that huge thing then maybe you should call it by its name.
He started kissing Shalini’s earlobes.
Shalini: Accha! It has a name?

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

Nazroof: Yes, its called lund. His one hand was feeling Shalini’s underboobs and weighing them & one hand was now circling her navel

Shalini was feeling very hot now.  She could feel his dick getting harder inside his pants.

Shalini: Nazroofji, your lund is so big.
Nazroof’s dick twitched when he heard lund from her mouth.
Nazroof: I know. It is made to satisfy hot wives like yourself.

Saying that he pushed his one finger inside her navel, and kept kissing her neck and shoulders. Shalini was in pleasure and she was moaning. If someone was few kms inside the jungle, then they would definitely hear her moan.

Nazroof: On Sunday you were wearing that navel ring, so I was not able to feel your navel like I am right now.
Shalini: Oh accha…. But now you are feeling it na…
Nazroof: Yes I am.. I must say, its very deep. I am wondering if your navel is this deep, then how much deep your chut is?

Shalini: Issshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Nazroof after playing with her navel for a while, straight away went to press her boobs.

Nazroof: These boobs are really heavy. No wonder you were using it tease me.

[Image: 21902698.webp]

With that Nazroof located both the nipples of Shalini’s boobs over her blouse and squeezed them. Shalini was feeling the pinching pain, but she was also feeling the pleasure. She moaned so loud for few minutes that sleeping birds were awake now.

Nazroof was slowly kissing her shoulders and neck, all the while squeezing her boobs over saree and dry humping her from behind.

Nazroof got in front of Shalini and bent down on his knees. He brought his face near her stomach and kissed her navel. Shalini moaned in pleasure. She was missing this foreplay for last 6 months.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Nazroof took his tongue deep inside her navel and started sucking & licking her navel. He said, “What a navel you’ve? I bet your chut will taste the same.”

Nazroof was licking her navel as well as mauling her ass over the saree. Her entire abdomen area was wet his saliva. He turned her around and started licking her waist and whatever naked back was available. He wanted to get rid of her clothes. He thought with her loud moaning wild animals may come to this place, so he decided to take her inside the car. Although he knew, he will be fucking her out in the open sooner than later.
[+] 3 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply
This is not a first time with a person other than her husband. Her libido is raising like anything. soon she will fuck with animals also?
Like Reply
Nazroof picked her up and took her inside his car. Being a Range rover it had more than enough space. Shalini was impressed with his strength just like Yousuf. She forgot that she was supposed to tease him only. They both could feel that tonight’s the night when their bodies will be united. Shalini’s pussy was dripping wet. He made Shalini lie inside the backseat of the car, and came over her. Shalini felt that’s the second time she lost to her lust. She had a plan but she cant deny the pleasure that she was having with Nazroof.

Nazroof looked her and said: You are so fucking beautiful.
Shalini: I know, I am.

Nazroof brought his lips near her lips. Shalini could feel the chicken and alcohol on his lips as well. His lips were so irresistible to her now. Nazroof was also looking at her irresistible lips. He stopped just milimeters away from her lips and looked at Shalini.

[Image: Man-and-woman-kissing-009.webp]

She was also looking at him. Their eyes met and they both locked their lips.

[Image: ezgif-3-e1d3eaf8e1.gif]

Their kiss was going on for more than 10 mins now. They were French kissing each other. This was one of the best kiss of Nazroof’s life. Their tongues were playing with each other. They were exchanging saliva also. All this while Nazroof was pressing her boobs.

Then Shalini heard a ring on her phone. The first time she ignored it. Her phone was in a mini bag which was attached to her saree.

But it rang again within seconds. She broke the kiss, but Nazroof was still kissing her cheeks and pressing her boobs. She checked her phone and saw that it was a call from Chutki, the care taker of Anjali. The call got disconnected again. She pushed Nazroof away, and Nazroof also didn’t mind the push he kept kissing her neck and shoulder from behind. She shushed Nazroof and called Chutki.

Chutki picked up the phone but before she could say anything,

Shalini spoke, “Yes Chutki.. What happened?”

Chutki, “Madamji, Anajli is crying too much. She is unconsolable right now.”

Shalini: Why what happened to her?

Chutki: Nothing. She was asleep and then she suddenly woke up and is asking for you.

Shalini: Okay wait. I will leave from here. Will be home in 1 hour.

Nazroof heard the conversation and saw leaving. Shalini started leaving and stepped out of his car.

Nazroof who was expecting to fuck her tonight wasn’t going to let her go that easily.

He grabbed her hand and said, “Where are you going sweetheart, leaving your friend behind?”
Shalini was controlling her anger and said, “Leave my hand Nazroofji. I am in hurry.”

Nazroof: But we were just getting started. Call Vishal and ask him to handle Anjali. We can make babies between ourselves tonight or at least do the process of making babies.”

Shalini after hearing his words became furious. She said: “Don’t you dare take my daughter’s name with your filthy mouth. There’s nothing important in my life more than my daughter. Not even my unsatisfied sexual urges.”

Shalini left the forest. Nazroof was disappointed. It was such a good chance to feast on that heavenly body. He thought he will make it up to her tomorrow at her office, and she will be working from her office so he will get her under him once again.

“Well today’s events were too good to be truly happening. What a pathetic last few days I have had”
He also took his car and left for his farmhouse with a hard dick.

Shalini was driving her car as fast as she could. There were tears in her eyes. She was scolding herself that how could she neglect her daughter. How could she whore around with a mafia be it in a hotel room or middle of a forest when she has such an adorable daughter waiting for her at home? She cursed herself for being a bad mother. If Vishal is working late, then atleast she should be home to take of her daughter. She acknowledged that Anjali spends more time with Chutki rather than her. She wanted to change that.

Shalini reached home in less than 40 mins time. She reached home by 9:30 pm.

While parking her car near her home, she wiped her tears and ran towards her home. As soon as Chutki opened the door, Shalini asked where Anjali was. Chutki pointed towards the drawing room. Shalini took Anjali in her arms and started consoling her. Anjali was still crying for her mother.

Shalini while consoling Anjali said, “Mumma is here beta. Don’t cry. She is here now. She won’t leave you now. Shhh….”

It took a while before Anjali stopped crying. Shalini fed Anjali her own milk. Vishal reached home by 11pm. Usually Shalini would be mad at Vishal for coming this late, but today she was angry on her. She told Vishal to reheat the dinner, took Anjali to her room and where both daughter and mother slept together.

******** End of Part 11 ********
[+] 5 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply
Update posted guys... Let me know.. 

What are you all feelings?

I guess at this time there are mixed feelings?
[+] 1 user Likes EvilStone's post
Like Reply
romance between the two is excellent
Like Reply
waiting for next big uodatws
Like Reply
the twist was unexpected hear from the story line will justify the title

Now on Pleasure or Politics next update is really test for you MR.EVILSTONE

WAITING
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
******** Part 12 ********

By next morning, the news of Tiwari’s extra responsibilities and Nazroof’s being de-facto MLA spread throughout the political arena of Nagpur district. News agencies also knew the same but no one dared to put it out in the public and cause mayhem, and get on Nazroof’s wrong side. Even by the evening, in shushed voices, news was received in Vishal’s office. They were all talking that Nazroof (who was their client) was the de-facto MLA of their city. When Vishal heard that he thought that Nazroof did this to get close to Shalini, which was partially true.

Nazroof called Shalini in the morning but she didn’t pick up his calls. He texted her on WhatsApp but they were also left unread. Shalini had called Shweta in the morning that Anjali is not well and she would be taking leaves for few days. She told her that she expected her to do her job honestly. For anything else, keep them waiting, she will address them when she is back.

Nazroof kept calling her next few days but his calls were unanswered. He was losing his nerves. He was informed by Shweta that Shalini had taken leaves to attend her daughter who was sick. Shalini stayed home taking care of daughter. She had removed her piercing from her cunt, and hid her sex toys back. She even didn’t have sex with Vishal last few days. Vishal was happy as usual, but he wasn’t sure why Shalini wasn’t going to work. Anjali seemed perfectly fine to him, but yes he would also like to spend more time with his daughter.

It had been an entire week since the incident in the forest or Tiwari’s party. Winter had started to knock in Nagpur. It was Wednesday noon. There was light cool breeze blowing with little sun. It was kind of romantic weather. Shalini was home, playing with Anjali. Suddenly she heard a car come in the premises of her garden. She wasn’t expecting anyone. She went to the door and was shocked to see Range rover of Nazroof. Not only that, Shweta was with him.

They both got out of the car. Shweta waved at her, and came running towards her. She hugged Shalini and said, “Hello ma’am how are you?”

Shalini who was shocked said, “I am okay but how come you are here?”

Shweta: Well Nazroof sir wanted to talk with you regarding a public scheme, and he came to office yesterday. He thought you will back by now. ”
Shalini: Yes, I will be but I am not yet. Why is he here? You come inside…

Shweta: He was surprised that you were not there yesterday. He was feeling bad and wanted to check on Anjali.. so he asked me if I will bring him to your home… I agreed. He picked me up from office today.

Shalini saw Nazroof getting things inside from his car after parking his car. He had brought toys and gifts for Anjali.

Nazroof saw Shalini waiting for him at the door. Shweta was already inside playing with Anjali who was drawing with crayons on a mat in front of couch. She was wearing dark colored full sleeve t-shirt that ended just above her navel, and a checkered pants to go with it. Nazroof found her very sexy, but he knew he was already walking on thin ice. He had to control himself.

[Image: payas-P5.png]

Nazroof: Hello Shaliniji..
Shalini: Hello Nazroof ji… please welcome.

Shalini didn’t want Nazroof inside her home but as he was with Shweta, she could deny him an entry. Nazroof knew the same, if he had come alone, he wouldn’t be allowed entry, that’s why he hatched the plan to come along with Shweta.

Nazroof was carrying boxes that had toys and gifts for Anjali. Nazroof went inside and greeted Anjali. He told Anjali that he had brought toys for her. Anjali was excited with the news of getting new toys and started opening them with help of Shweta.

Shalini: Why did you bring all this Nazroofji? She already has plenty.

Nazroof: Ohh don’t be spoil sport. This is my first time in your home and you expect me to come empty handed. I heard she was sick, and just wanted to meet the cute one.

Shweta: Yes ma’am I also wanted to meet her to see how she is. She is so cute.

Shalini: Okay okay. Let me get tea for you.

Shalini’s anger on Nazroof had subsided a little. Though she knew the main agenda of his. She knew that he would be watching her ass now. While she is walking. She smiled a bit, and wiggled her ass just to see the desperation of Nazroof. Nazroof saw Shalini walking towards the kitchen. He stared at her ass. He could tell by watching her ass sway that the pillars of hatred were back up. Just when she was about to get inside the kitchen, there was slight wiggle. Nazroof spotted that. He was glad, his arrow had hit the target. But Shalini was far from spreading her legs for him or anyone.

[Image: ezgif-com-video-to-gif-2.gif]

Shalini brought tea. All of them were sitting on the mat surrounding Anjali. Shweta was busier in playing with Anjali. While drinking tea, when Nazroof saw that Shweta’s face was away. He kept the tea and saucer aside, looked at Shalini and caught his ears just like a lover who is apologizing.

Shalini was almost going to spit the tea in her mouth when she saw Nazroof holding his ears in sorry state. Shalini smiled and nodded. Nazroof joined his hands as if shaking them to ask her if they are friends again. Shalini again nodded. She wasn’t sure what to reply him when Shweta was there. She just yes to avoid the situation. When Shalini was taking the tea cups back to kitchen, her ass was wiggling a bit just like that moment.

[Image: ezgif-com-video-to-gif-3.gif]

Nazroof was glad. He knew they were back on talking terms now. Shalini knew that he would be watching her ass, she didn’t want to but her ass was wiggling and she knew that mafia sitting across the hall is watching her ass.

For hours, they discussed about things in office particularly. Shweta told her that how the things have been at office. There were lot of public requests that needed her signature. Shalini told them that she would be back on Monday, she still needs more time to spend with Anjali. Nazroof agreed and promised full support & cooperation. Shalini couldn’t help but notice Shweta.

[Image: Actress-Ruma-Sharma-HD-stills-in-latest-...oot-5.webp]

Shweta was beautiful she knew but she was looking cute in orange salwar. Shalini was feeling protective of Shweta. For a split second, a scene played in her mind that where Nazroof was fucking Shweta. She remembered the scene from porn where Elsa Jean was fucked by BBC. She knew if given a chance, Nazroof will fuck Shweta.

[Image: 18848477.webp]

(Shalini imagining Nazroof & Shweta)

Shweta & Nazroof left after spending some good quality gossip among each other. Shalini was also feeling cheerful. Anjali was also happy, she got new toys. She had fallen asleep before they left. Shalini put Anjali on her bed, and started cleaning the hall where all of them were gossiping minutes ago. As she was cleaning she saw a package hidden behind the sofa. She knew this was from Nazroof, but why is that under the couch. She took it and removing the gift wrapping. There was a dress inside. It was a black dress for Shalini. As Shalini completely took it out and saw the dress, a note fell out. She picked it up. The note read,

"“I am sorry about that night. I should’ve understood that a mother is always a mother. Please forgive me.”

Shalini read that note, and a flashback ran through in front of her eyes. The kiss with Nazroof, and him playing with her navel, pressing her boobs. She felt her boobs over her t-shirt. She was getting wet. She had completely shut her sexual urges for past 1 week & now they were back. She also remembered the conversation of Tiwari & Nazroof. She knew it was time to get back in the game. The game of politics.

Shalini kept the dress aside, and cleaned the hall. She picked up her phone, and un-archived Nazroof’s chat. She saw so many texts from Nazroof where he was constantly apologizing to her. Shalini went to her room, and tried on the dress that Nazroof had gifted her. She was looking smoking hot. She smiled.
She thought to herself,
"so this is all that took Nazroof to bring me back to the game. Well I must say, he did put efforts. But you pissed me off Nazroof, you pissed me off real bad. Lets find out whats the game you are playing here in Nagpur.”

Nazroof after dropping Shweta went back to his farmhouse. He had nothing much to do. He was walking inside when he checked his WhatApp and saw that Shalini’s chat has now blue tick. He was so glad. He called Shalini, but Shalini didn’t pick up. He received a text from her instead,
“Later. I will ping you.”

Nazroof’s dick was hard. He wanted to fuck Shalini, but till he gets her, he started fucking his one the keeps. While fucking his keep, he was calling out Shalini’s name. The other keep who was watching the show asked, “Master, you could have this Shalini on your bed by now. Whats keeping you?”

Nazroof: I don’t know. She is such a hot bitch. I don’t know, all I know is she is going to be the queen of this farmhouse, and you all better serve her like that or else…..”

The keep nodded, and joined the one who was being fucked.

[Image: 25803258.webp]

Vishal came home by his usual time. Shalini after a week had masturbated to Nazroof. Her sexual appetite was back. After dinner, she took it out on Vishal by getting on top of her. Ever since their visit to golf course, Shalini was the one who was riding Vishal. And since then after having sex with Shalini, Vishal was having nightmares. He had a great last 7 days but today was again such a day. Nazroof was waiting for Shalini’s text but she didn’t text him. After having session with Vishal, she masturbated to Nazroof & slept with Anjali. Nazroof waited & waited and fell asleep waiting for a text/call from Shalini.
Like Reply
Thank you all for you kind comments...
It feels good that everyone is hooked to story..

thanks

Any way, can any one tellm e how to delete a comment once it has been posted.. I have been making stupid mistakes today.. and have to spend more time editing post here which I can do on word... Please let me know
[+] 1 user Likes EvilStone's post
Like Reply
Nazroof called her the next day but her phone was out of reach. He thought he was on good terms with Shalini again, but this was now again on the same path as it was last one week. He was feeling desperate now.

He tried calling Shalini throughout the day, but it was futile. Nazroof thought of something, & called Vishal. He asked Vishal to invite him for dinner on Friday. Vishal was totally okay with it but there was a problem. He told Nazroof that Shalini wasn’t home. She has gone to Shimla to meet her parents who were here for few weeks’ time. She left this morning along with Anjali. He flight was around 8am. Nazroof understood the problem. He was glad to know the reason behind not connecting with Shalini. He knew there were no direct flight to Shimla from Nagpur & it would be a long day of travel for her. He called Vishal in his farmhouse this evening. He said Vishal’s services were required tonight.

Vishal knew why he was called at the farmhouse. He thought it was a one-time thing but Nazroof also mentioned last time, that he should be there whenever he calls him. He remembered sucking Nazroof’s long brown circumcised dick last time, and heavenly soft sex with two girls. He wasn’t sure he should do that again if asked. He recalled the nightmare he had last time after sex with Shalini. He made up his mind that he will suck Nazroof’s dick, as much as many times. He was more looking forward to soft sex with Nazroof’s keeps. Only if Shalini would love him like that.

Vishal reached Nazroof’s farmhouse by 6pm. Nazroof welcomed him and made him sit beside himself by the pool. He called Vishal’s boss in front of him and told him that Vishal will be working with him for next few days, and will be back at office on Monday. Vishal was shocked. He didn’t understand. Nazroof clapped his hands and his keeps came out of the bungalow, all naked.

[Image: 20600753.webp]

Three of them surrounded Vishal and started licking & kssing him while undressing him. Nazroof was also naked now. Vishal was enjoying the play with the girls, when Nazroof brought his dick in front of him. Vishal understood and he started sucking his dick. The girls were sucking his dick along with Vishal.

[Image: cfhgchgdj.jpg]

Then they all went inside. As they went inside Vishal was pinned down by Nazroof and the girls. Nazroof said that Vishal was his slave, and this is how he treats his slaves. He fucked Vishals’s asshole in doggy position. All Vishal could was scream. Vishal’s cream were so loud that if there were homes nearby this farmhouse, then entire neighborhood would have come here to see. He wanted to move but Nazroof was enough for him to keep him pinned down. Nazroof kept fucking him. He fucked Vishal’s ass multiple times throughout the night.

[Image: 25603914.webp]

Vishal woke up next afternoon. He was in no position to move his body. He saw that one of the keeps was sucking his tiny dick, he was enjoying that but he could feel the pain all over his body. He couldn’t move. Just then Nazroof came in along with another girl. He noticed that everyone was naked.

Nazroof: Woke up Vishal?.. Good Morning I should say.. Now take this medicine it will help you with your pain.
Vishal took the medicine with the help of a girl. He asked, “Why sir? I asked you to fuck Shalini not me?”

Nazroof: I know… I know.. I fucked you because you are my slave. I fucked you because you yourself asked to fuck your wife. I don’t respect that. I would’ve fucked Shalini no matter what. I got hots for her since long time, but you came to me begging to fuck her. And you should know now the kind of fucking she will get…

He continued, “Don’t worry. No one will ever know about this, apart from all of us in this bungalow. I am very close to fuck Shalini. And I know you enjoy fucking my girls. I always knew you were soft sex person whereas Shalini has more of a wild sex persona…”
“So do you want to enjoy with them or what….?”

Vishal: I do want to enjoy them…

Nazroof: Great then… I will occasionally fuck you as you deserve.. After all you are my slave.. Let me tell you I am not usually this kind to my slaves, but your wife is my favorite… So you must thank her… hahahha”

“Okay now! Have your lunch. I got lot of time to fuck your ass… If your wife was here, then it would have been her ass, but its you whose ass I had to fuck… Just your luck”

Over the weekend, Nazroof fucked Vishal’s ass multiple times. Vishal also learnt the art of sucking such a huge dick.
[Image: 16752148.webp]

He gave rim job not only to Nazroof but all the girls. He liked eating the girls’ ass and that’s why happily licked his asshole as well. He drank Nazroof’s urine & shit as well.

[Image: 25997289.webp]
[Image: 25736843.webp]

He saw Nazroof happily eating the shit of the girls as if it was piece of sweet instead of piece of shit, but for Vishal the only piece of shit available was of that of Nazroof’s. The shit of girls was only for Nazroof and after that they were also having non veg food and alcohol. Vishal had salad and water as normal food over the weekend.

He was initially not into it, but in last three days he adapted to that. Nazroof commented that he couldn’t adapt to his wife’s wilderness in bed, but he had adapted to being a slave. He was ashamed.

He got so much into it, he didn’t even realize, these acts are the acts that Shalini wanted him to do as well, but here he is doing with a man who has turned him bi-sexual and was calling him his slave.
[+] 3 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply
(21-05-2023, 12:09 AM)EvilStone Wrote: Thank you all for you kind comments...
It feels good that everyone is hooked to story..

thanks

Any way, can any one tellm e how to delete a comment once it has been posted.. I have been making stupid mistakes today.. and have to spend more time editing post here which I can do on word... Please let me know
you can go to edit & delete
Like Reply
On the other hand Shalini reached Shimla on Thursday afternoon.
After reaching Shimla, she saw that there were calls from Nazroof. She didn’t want to entertain him. She hadn’t met her parents in a long while. Her parents were also very happy to meet their granddaughter. Shalini didn’t receive any calls from Vishal. She was furious with him.

Shalini’s parents wanted Shalini to leave Anjali with them. She knew they would take good care of her. They told her that they will bring her back into weeks just before Anjali’s birthday, and they will spend time with Vishal as well. Shalini didn’t want to leave Anjali there, especially after the episode last week but her parents were adamant. Anjali also liked so many people revolving around her. Anjali met her cousins who were of the same age as her, and her aunt who was almost looked like her mother.

Shalini finally gave in to their requests. She cancelled Anjali’s flight and got back to Nagpur on Sunday evening. Shalini reached home and saw Vishal wasn’t there. She asked the older maid, who informed that Vishal hasn’t come since leaving home on Thursday.

Shalini was worried. She called him. She didn’t call Vishal during her stay in Shimla but she was worried now. Vishal picked up the call, during her second attempt. He told her that he was with Nazroof sir & are discussing their new project in Bahrain. While saying this Vishal was shagging Nazroof’s dick. Shalini just hung up the call. She was again furious on Vishal, but she was wary of Nazroof. Nazroof was a murderer, she needed to protect Vishal from him.

With that call, Nazroof also knew that Shalini is back. He asked Vishal to go back home. Vishal cleaned up his act and went to home. Shalini hugged him but she was more like checking if he was unhurt. She had a feeling that Nazroof was planning something awful with Vishal. She needed to protect him, at any cost. Nazroof had asked Vishal to text him when he was going to sleep. He didn’t know that Anjali was not here for next two weeks. Shalini was tired so she slept with Vishal, whereas she was sleeping with Anjali otherwise. Shalini was tired, so she didn’t have sex with Vishal. When she was in bathroom, Vishal had already texted him the entire situation. Nazroof was in 7th heaven to know that Anjali wasn’t there anymore, atleast for next two weeks.

Shalini came out of the bathroom and kissed Vishal on cheek. She slept beside him. After a few minutes, she received a call from Nazroof. She didn’t pick up the call. Shalini had an idea that Vishal might have told him where she was for past few days and now she is back.

Nazroof was confused when the call got disconnected. He wasn’t expecting that. But all his confusion was gone when within moments he received a text from her.

Shalini: Yes Nazroofji…
Nazroof: Nothing… Was just thinking about you.
Shalini: Ohh!! Why?
Nazroof: Missing my friend actually. So enjoyed Shimla…?
Shalini: Yes. It was good choice to be there before the winter starts..
Nazroof: Yes, yes.. I was wondering if I would be able to see you tomorrow..
Shalini: Yes! I will go to work from tomorrow.. Its been time..
Nazroof: Great! I would like to see you… I will come & meet you.
Shalini: That’s great.. Okay I am feeling tired now… Good night
Nazroof: Sure friend, Good night, sweet dreams.
Shalini went back to sleep and Nazroof had his usual late night sex marathon.
Like Reply
When I go to edit… it gives me two options quick edit & full edit… delete is not there Sad
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply