Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultery Affairs to Remember - Part 1
Affairs to Remember
Copyright ⓒ 2023 By Vyasya. All Rights Reserved.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit. This story may be freely distributed for personal use with this notice attached.

This is a fictitious story based on some experiences, mostly with my first girlfriend, who is the primary source of my cuckold fantasies and the heroine of most of my cuckold stories. I have taken liberties to make the story readable and also to conceal the identity of the culprits. Other characters who have played small cameos in my journey are included as they too have definitely had a lasting impact on my mind.

This is a story about a cuckold. A cuckold is a husband who derives pleasure from his partner’s sex with other men. If this isn’t your thing, don’t offend yourself and move on.

You are committing an act of perversion by reading this story, and there are no better or worse types of perversion, only those that you like and those that you don’t like.

This story is about a husband-wife-and-another-man relationship in which the husband is not the equal of the wife and the wife gravitates toward the other man for sex. The wife is shown to prefer having a deep, intimate bond with another man for extended periods of time and values it more than her marriage. Please refrain from offending yourself if this is not your thing.

You have been cautioned!

Chapter 1 - Prologue

The fictional story of my first girlfriend, Mayuri, was very well received. She appeared in the Journey of a Cuckold series (as Mayuri) first and then as Malti in the Malti series. The stories, of course, were fictional accounts, but with real-life characters, of how I imagined my life with her as a cuckold. She was perhaps the most beautiful woman I met in person. Even today, as a 50+ year old, she carries herself with the same grace and can easily seduce a young man with her beauty. 

Curious friends reached out to me about my story, and I opened up to them about my background. Still, it wasn’t until recently when I felt perhaps it was time for me to pen some of my experiences that have constantly prompted me to write stories on these themes. In the usual way, I am narrating it as yet another story, but with plenty of real things that happened, along with some fictional episodes as well. I am partly doing it to make it interesting and partly to avoid bringing disrepute to the involved parties. My regular readers may notice some common themes, ideas, and scenarios as well in this story. This is so because it has its roots in some real incidents that happened. My emphasis in this story is to cover the aspects that transpired in that critical phase of my life that have strongly steered me towards this (cuckold) genre. Obviously, I have taken quite a few liberties with the truth behind these experiences, but the core of them is entirely true. If it weren’t, then perhaps I wouldn’t have been an avid follower of this genre. Readers can imagine this as a story about what happened to Malti before her marriage to Sanjay.

Let me give a quick summary as a background to begin with and then start with the story.

I met Mayuri during my undergraduate studies and kept in constant touch with her for 5 years. Soon after my masters, we both realized that this relationship had several challenges, and she wasn’t ready for them. Mayuri was from a rather affluent family. They had their own business, which was doing very well, and they were Chitpavan Brahmins, and I would have been a complete misfit in their family. If we had continued to live in the same place, it would have been a rather ordinary existence for her. However, that wasn’t the reason she walked out of the relationship. It was because of her parents, who objected to it as they viewed it as polluting their gene pool.

It was difficult for me to accept, but like a gentleman, I accepted her wish and moved on. We continued to stay in touch for the next 7 years until she got married. Even when she got married, she had a heart-to-heart talk with me and tried to console me. At that point, we had both moved on from this phase and weren’t as affected by it as we had been before; at least that’s how we behaved then. I had other experiences by then and had grown emotionally distant from her, which allowed me to take it all in stride. 

Much later, in our forties, we met once again with our families, and this time she reflected on her life. It wasn’t as if we were unhappy with our lives, but she mentioned in passing that she wished she had married earlier; perhaps she could have enjoyed her youth more and had a lot more kids. If it weren’t enough, she said that it would have all happened if I had been persistent enough.

This is all rather mundane for an erotic story, but it should help understand the background. She has figured as the main heroine in most of my stories. Although there were some other women who entered my life, I couldn’t visualize my life as a cuckold of theirs, and hence, they never entered my imagination. Mayuri remains the chief inspiration for my cuckolding stories. 

The next major inspiration for my stories was my neighbor, Kishore bhai. The stark contrast between Mayuri and him, and yet the subtle chemistry that developed between them, reinforced my cuckold tendencies. I say reinforced because, in some ways, one has to have such feelings before the journey can begin. It was this chemistry between Mayuri and him that, later on, became prime fodder for my stories.

One may ask why I am narrating these experiences now and why I kept them all hidden until now.

First, I was embarrassed about these feelings back then. There was no internet, no one to speak to, and hence, I often vacillated between being jealous and sexually aroused. Most often, I remained in a confused state about my identity. Back in those days, and even today, to a great extent, many people equated this behavior with being gay. However, I am repulsed by the idea of being groped by a man or even thinking about them sexually. I realized I had no interest in men. Some magazines such as Debonair, Fantasy magazine, and some smut literature were available in the Fort area of Mumbai that educated me and at least assured me I wasn’t abnormal.

Second, I feared exposing the culprits. We lived in an ultra conservative environment and this fear was always present. I kept my feelings private and only recently started chatting about them with others on the internet. I read and shared my feelings through the medium of stories, but never conversed with anyone. It all changed in the last decade when, because of the popularity of my stories, people started writing to me—many of whom were actually women. My stories written in an Indian context that didn’t rush to the sex scenes but took the time to explain why the sex was happening were very refreshing. It was not like the smut on the internet. It was easy for them to visualize and even identify with the lives of these characters, which made it surreal for them. Women have told me I have a deep understanding of their minds and can say some of their most private thoughts.

Finally, the question of what urged me to write about them now? Well, until one has clarity, it’s hard to understand what the right thing to do is. As you become older and keep on assimilating various experiences in your subconscious, they will all make sense at some point. I wondered why I never lived a cuckold’s life even though I write about it. The answer to this is embedded in my stories somewhere, but I didn’t quite understand it until now.

With so much Indian smut, most of it visual, available online, the fear of getting caught is non-existent. It seems like everyone is doing it and even sharing it. Even though people still think they live in a conservative society and that such illicit matings don’t happen, my belief is that the very reason these things happen is because we live in a conservative society. If it weren’t taboo, then it would not have compelled the culprits to indulge in them. It’s not that such things wouldn’t have happened if we lived in a liberal society. They would have still happened, but we wouldn’t have been enamored with them. Rituals and taboos add spice to our sex lives once the initial fascination of sex dies down. The sexual thrill one experiences in a taboo relationship can only be equated to the first time you have sex with your partner.

Nowadays, surveys from India show that most (> 70%) married women have erred at least once in their lifetimes, and over 50% of these have done this regularly and don’t see any harm. Even if we water down these numbers, presuming that only the elite take such surveys, it is still a staggeringly high number if we only consider that, let’s say, 15% of married women regularly erred. It’s well known that at least 2% of the world population is a bastard, and this is the reported statistic. It wouldn’t be surprising if the number was closer to 5%. That’s insane if you realize that raising a human child is practically a lifetime investment. What could explain it? Don’t forget that IVF and other agreed-upon ways of getting pregnant with donor sperm are not included.

If we say cheating and philandering are natural human traits born out of some deep-rooted psychological need and/or encoded in our evolutionary process, then this should be omnipresent. Society’s norms can influence and shape them, but they cannot eliminate them. If we consider this in the context of India in the 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s, when entertainment was scarce, what would fill those spare hours that we now waste watching TV and spending on social media?

I contend that, sexually, women are much more available than men, even though we live in an ultra-conservative society. Back then, when women hadn’t joined the workforce in large numbers, they were available to the men of their husband’s family and perhaps his neighbors. So, the pool of men was small and severely constrained, but opportunities may have been abundant and affairs quite intense. For a married woman living in such a conservative society, even having sex (with another man) once a month must have been a liberating feeling. But I digress.

Let me begin my story with this background. What follows is a story stringing in some real and imaginary episodes. I have deliberately altered the situations and settings to avoid bringing disrepute to the involved parties. I have tried to write it as a story with logical development instead of writing about discrete episodes. The focus is on what sort of thing happened, both explicitly and implicitly, that steered me towards cuckold stories. Some find it rather laborious, and I wouldn’t disagree. If that’s the case, I would advise you to read my other stories. In this story, I tried to use Marathi and Hindi as the languages for the dialogues between characters; these two were the principal languages of communication. I have translated the dialogues into English as well for other readers.
[+] 1 user Likes vyasya's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter 2 - Introductions

Mayuri and I met each other in the first year of college during our undergraduate studies. I saw her a few times and was instantly drawn to her. She was stunningly beautiful but carried herself in a rather simple, some may say bland, way. Her trademark look was a simple skirt, top, and hair carefully tied in a single braid. Perhaps I should combine that with the fact that her hair parted to one side rather than the center and that she never wore makeup, not even eyeliner. She was in a different class (room) because of which we only saw each other in the corridors, but soon she realized I was smitten by her beauty. Mayuri was beautiful in a traditional sense. There were other girls who tried to look beautiful by showing more skin, resorting to expensive creams and makeup, and even acting provocatively in front of adrenaline-pumped teenagers, but they never interested me.

She was 5’ 3" tall and had a slender physique with a proportional bust and hips. She had big, deep brown, beautiful eyes and pouty pink lips that were any man’s dream. Her blemish-free, pale complexion left nothing to the imagination. Although I never saw her pussy lips and areolas, I imagined them to be pink or red. In contrast to her, I stood at 5’ 9" with a lean physique and a dusky complexion. If it weren’t for my studious nature and brilliance, she would not have even noticed me.

As luck would have it, even though we had no common classes, we got introduced and got to know each other. By the end of that first year, we had shared our love notes and sort of agreed to explore a future together. To say that I was in seventh heaven would have been an understatement. She was very conservative and didn’t let me get physical earlier, or perhaps I never made a conscious attempt. I was happy to ogle her and get pleasure from that simple act.

We both lived in the same suburb of Mumbai, and hence, a few times a week, I would walk her home after we got off the train. This is when our love blossomed and I connected with her. Before that, it was just a physical attraction for me. By the time our second year started, she had no hesitation in visiting me at our home. A lot of my classmates visited me to get study tips and to clarify their concepts. I excelled in school and even taught classes for 10th and 12th grade students in some subjects. Fortunately, this helped ease our financial situation to a great extent. One of our neighbors’ rooms was empty most of the time, and I made use of it for my classes.

Mayuri was a practical woman. Even though we confessed our love to each other, it wasn’t the way most folks did it by whispering “I love you” to each other. Mayuri was fond of me, but she never overdid it and was rarely melodramatic. She was the most practical person I had ever met in my life. This is especially so for a woman who is more emotional than a man. It doesn’t mean that she wasn’t an emotional person, but she didn’t let it affect her behavior with people around her.

Naturally, our relationship had a business-like vibe to it. We paid our own bills and bought each other small but meaningful gifts. I had several friends who were girls, so it wasn’t uncommon for them to visit me on some pretext or other. I was a social person (during those days) and kept in touch with everyone. So, her visits didn’t look awkward. She started frequenting my place soon after our 2nd year started and pretty quickly got along with my mother and the folks in our Chawl. Although she came from an upper middle class family, it never showed either in her behavior or in her dressing sense. She was a Kokanstha ***** with a flawless, pale complexion, while I was an ordinary Maharashtrian with a dusky complexion. Our backgrounds were diametrically opposite, but that never deterred her. People in our neighborhood took notice of us and often teased us by calling us Kalu-Balu (Black-and-White). It did not bother Mayuri, though she giggled occasionally, not out of spite for me. Rather, it was just her usual jovial manner.

Mayuri met my lecherous neighbor in July, the second year of my college. There was almost instantly a sign of disgust on her face. In no time, he encroached on her private space, and her nose shriveled as she inhaled his pungent body odor. I expected nothing different from either of them. He was an incorrigible prowler, constantly prowling for unsuspecting lasses. Everyone in our Chawl was way too familiar with his antics and avoided ever being alone with him. Still, that didn’t deter him from making them uncomfortable, even in front of their own husbands.

He stayed at home. God knows how he made money. He had been an excellent salesperson in the past, was savvy at money management and ran several schemes that people often invested in. He used to live with his fat, ugly wife, but she got tired of him and left him. It was a rather unhappy marriage for him as she could not bear him any children because of her obesity and hormonal issues. Kishore bhai stood at about 5’ 8”, about an inch shorter than me. He was, however, a stout and overweight man. He looked like a well-built man with a bulging belly compared to his overall frame. Think of him as a short body builder who has not been consistent with his exercise regimen, and then imagine him being 41 years old, which was his age. He was dark-skinned and had pock marks all over his face, but as I mentioned in the other story, despite it, he was decent looking. Despite his age, his hairline hadn’t receded, and that, to a great extent, made him look better and much younger.

Mayuri’s house was about a 30-minute walk from mine. In those days, it was common for people to walk a lot, and those distances never mattered. She won the heart of my mother in no time and pretty soon started helping her with some household chores. The very next month, when we celebrated Ganesh Chaturthi at our home, she was at my place, helping us out with the festivities. It was a five-day affair at my home. They only did some pooja at their place, so she was okay visiting me all those 5 days.

Even during those 5 days, I noticed how she cringed as he confidently courted her. Ganesh arthis were a big thing back then, and at our house, the evening arthis were done with aplomb, and it would fill the entire room with people. Because of the humid Mumbai weather, no matter how hard we tried, everyone would sweat by the end. During the last few days, someone else did the arthi, and I had time to see Mayuri and Kishore bhai standing together very close to each other. There wasn’t any space to accommodate 25 people in a 150-square-foot room that had some furniture. Mayuri seemed comfortable, although I thought she could sense his pungent body odor.

I knew his philandering nature and, hence, finding Mayuri in his proximity bothered me, but strangely, I had a hard-on as well. It was instant when I noticed him lay his hands on her waist as he tried to push her aside and make his way towards the temple to offer his prayers. This is how he did it; he touched in a rather innocuous way and slowly pushed boundaries. Mayuri didn’t even notice it. Kishore bhai asked me during those days if she was my girlfriend. I only blushed in response. “I am proud of you, my boy,” he hollered. Still, we refused to give any other name to our friendship. Mayuri and I were rather practical and knew we had to cross several obstacles before we could dream of a common future.

A week later, Mayuri brought up his subject. 

“तुझ्या शेजार्याची स्टोरी काय आहे?” she asked. “What’s the story of your neighbor?”

“त्याला बायकां पासुन किती लांब असावा हें कळत नाही का?” she added. “Doesn’t he understand how much distance to keep from women?”

“तो तसाच आहे. अणि त्याला कोणी काय बोलत सुधा नाही. बायका नुसता सहन करून घेतात,” I replied. “That’s how it is. And no one ever challenges him. Women simply endure it.”

“पाहिलास का? तो कसा मला वरुन खालपर्यंत बघत होता? हातही लावत होता,” she said. “Did you see how he was checking me out? Even touched me.”

“त्याच्या पासून लांब रहा,” I alerted her. “Stay away from him.”

“बायकांचं नशीब,” she mumbled in her mischievous way. “Such is the fate of women,” she muttered. “काय?” I asked. “What?” 

“कही नहीं तू राहुदे,” she replied. “Nothing. Let it be.”

Mayuri didn’t fuss more about it, and I told him we tolerated some of his antics because he had supported us several times in the past. I also gave her some background on him, his marriage, and briefly dropped hints about his philandering nature, his scandalous affairs, and how his wife quarreled with him and eventually left him. We didn’t talk about him much, but that whole evening, he was the topic, and she would constantly pepper me with questions, and soon we realized that we spent the one hour talking only about him.

This happened only about a month after she met him. I registered nothing, but in retrospect, I should have clearly read this as the first sign. Her curiosity about him had to have a reason, which I failed to understand. Her remark that such is the fate of women should have alerted me, but I missed it entirely. In a conventional sense, it meant that women had to deal with such things throughout their lives. But I could have interpreted it subtly enough that I may have missed it. It’s a man’s job to protect and shield his woman, and instead of confronting him, I was telling her to keep away from him.

Mayuri dropped such hints now and then a few more times, and I reacted in the same manner. In the second year, she visited my house sparingly and then stayed only for a little over an hour. However, that was enough for my neighbor to work his charm on her. Slowly, her transformation began. Normally, she would only wear traditional shalwar-kameez and always cover her breasts with a thin scarf during her visits, but as she became more comfortable, she began wearing her usual skirt and top that she wore to college. One other subtle thing that I noticed was that at college she wore loose tops, but while visiting my place, she would opt for slightly tighter fitting tops that outlined her bust very well, but not vulgarly. Mayuri also preferred wearing sleeveless tops or shalwars around that time. Watching her milk-white skin of her arms or calves made me almost shiver in anticipation.

This fixation on my neighbor had only started forming around that time. There were plenty of men who vied for her interest in our building. There were two young brothers (aged 25 and 23), fair and very good-looking, and ones who had scored with plenty of girls from our neighborhood. They also had another cousin who was of similar age, who too showed a lot of interest in Mayuri. Finally, there were plenty of other middle-aged men who liked her beauty and simplicity. However, she steered clear of all three young men. I was more afraid of her taking an interest in them, and since they were both young and good looking, I felt insecure around them. Mayuri avoided having any sort of conversation with them unless many people were present. They realized she was not the one to fall for their charms and that their time would be better spent elsewhere.
Like Reply
Chapter 3 - The devilishly beautiful sisters
In our building, there were also two sisters who were perhaps 22 and 24 at the time and were the darlings of all teenage boys throughout the last decade. They both got married around the time Mayuri entered my life. Both the Patil boys had scored with them. Just imagining it sounded strange; the only good thing was that their affairs did not occur concurrently, but I wasn’t entirely certain. I was the most studious boy in our neighborhood, and almost everyone knew about me the moment I did well in my 10th grade exams. At that point, they took notice of me. Until then, they didn’t even notice me as their eyes were mostly on the Patil boys. I was also much younger than they were, so some of it was understandable as well.

Lalita, the elder one amongst the two, was a haughty and short-tempered girl. She always looked down at me and never even cared to acknowledge my presence. Mamta was snobbish as well, but she was the kinder of the two and seemed more mature. They were both very attractive; extremely fair, with a pale complexion and excellent figures. They both stood at roughly 5’ 4” and were on the slender side. Amongst the two, Lalita had some curves, and Mamta was too frail for my taste, but she was the prettiest of the two. Lalita’s breasts were nice and the size of smallish gbangfruits, while Mamta’s were like those of big oranges. Mayuri’s breasts were also similar to Lalita’s, but she was 7 years younger than Lalita.

Lalita had some oomph, as she would flaunt her beauty and behave in celebrity style. Mamta was rather ordinary and never tried to show off. On any day, it was likely that Lalita would try to look better than Mamta, and in many ways, she was hotter than Mamta, but she just didn’t believe it. Mamta never tried one-upmanship, and that’s what was her strength. Mamta’s eyes were kind, but Lalita’s were always lust-filled. She would constantly undress the surrounding men, especially the good-looking ones. If not that she would scoff at them.

Mamta started befriending me. As we crossed our paths, while on our daily errands, she would stop me and chat with me. Their shop was only a short distance away, and they made several trips to the shop throughout the day. It was common for me to run into them a few times every week. Lalita avoided looking at me, and even when she did, she would always roll her eyes and give me that condescending pat down. If that were not enough, she would often make disparaging comments about my background and my dark skin. Mamta didn’t let that get to me, as she always spoke to me kindly and made sure that she befriended me.

Over the next couple of years, Mamta truly warmed up to me as a friend and would often chat for a good 10–15 minutes while Lalita continued bickering about her spending time with a commoner like me. I never failed to notice Lalita’s beautiful, pouty, wide lips, which made her look quite pretty. Mamta’s lips were thin, but she had a beautiful smile that made up for those thin lips. Lalita was the bitchy girl that you would just like to fuck and forget about, and Mamta was the sort of woman that you would like to spend time with, not because she was hot, but because she was naturally charismatic.

They had an elder sister who had been married for several years but had had a child only recently. She, too, was beautiful and a much better version of Mamta, perhaps 5’ 2”, with a petite figure. She also knew me and was quite similar to Mamta in her behavior, and treated me kindly. The sisters lived with their mother, who spent a lot of time at the shop after their father’s death. They had a cousin who would frequent the house and also manage their shop, mostly. Their mother, realizing how bright I was in school, relied on me to help her understand some of her business documents. That’s how I frequented their place regularly and also became good friends with Mamta. Lalita only tolerated me mostly.

After I aced my 12th grade exams, I was sharing the news and offering sweets to everyone. They weren’t home, so I had to visit them a little later in the evening. They seemed to have returned from their native place around that time. Her mother had left for the shop soon after arriving, but these two girls were home. The news surprised both of them. I saw Lalita’s jaw drop too, and she, for the first time, patted me on the back. Seeing her gleaming eyes filled with pride as she did, I felt that perhaps she had finally seen something in me. Mamta, however, was ecstatic, and congratulated me profusely.

As I offered the sweets to Mamta, she took the box and kept it down.

“ऐसे थोड़ी न मुँह मीठा करते है,” she said. “This is not how you sweeten your mouth.”

She led me into her kitchen, and, closing the door, she pulled me in for a kiss. I tried to resist, but she forcefully kissed me and then whispered, “असली शहद तो नीचे हैं पर वह तुम चक नहीं पाओगे.” “Real nectar is between my legs, but you won’t be able to taste it.”

She had no qualms as she latched onto my lips again and pushed her tongue into my mouth. She smelled so fresh and amazing that I couldn’t help but have an instant erection. Once she saw I was getting warmed up, her demeanor changed, and she kissed me as if it was not just a game. Mamta was as fresh as rain and so beautiful that I couldn’t even believe it was true or just a dream. She melted in my arms and sensuously rolled her tongue around mine inside my mouth, and swapped her saliva with me. I didn’t dare touch her body, but she felt my bulge and, after caressing it a little, she whispered, “तू बड़ा हो गया रे!” “You have become a big boy!”

I blushed hearing it and waited for her to finish the kiss, but she didn’t and looked at me lovingly. I looked at her beautiful, pink lips that glistened with our salivas and leaned forward and kissed her. She welcomed my tongue in her mouth and continued her tongue dance. Her warm body and intensely arousing breath had my penis hard as a rock. I pulled her in and continued kissing her voraciously. She could feel my taut penis against her stomach. It was the first time I kissed a girl and Mamta was incredibly gorgeous and hot and was very willing and didn’t seem to believe in half-measures. After a few minutes, she finally broke the kiss and wiped my lips. She smiled and tidied up my clothes. Putting a finger on my lips, she said, “किसी के सामने मुँह मत खोलना?” “Don’t tell this to anyone.”
Like Reply
As we stepped inside the main room, Lalita was smiling. She looked at me proudly and asked, “हो गया मुँह मीठा?” “Did you taste the desserts?”

I was too embarrassed to even respond, but she didn’t want to let it go and stepped very close to me. “तू ने काम ही कुछ ऐसा किया हैं संजय. आज तेरा बनता हैं,” she said, and brazenly held my jaw and pulled me for a kiss. “You have achieved something significant, Sanjay. The reward is entirely warranted.”

She forcefully kissed me and sucked on my lips and said to Mamta, “बहुत मीठा हैं रे!” “He is quite sweet!”

Mamta tried to push her back, but she didn’t let go and latched onto my lips and chewed on them vulgarly. She pushed her hand into my loose pajamas and grabbed my stiff penis. She rolled her finger on top of my knob and gently massaged it. It was a much shorter kiss, perhaps a minute, but I was far more worked up with her than Mamta. Lalita was such a sultry woman that just by the way she behaved, she could make you cum. Mamta, although much more attractive per my standards, was still a woman that you made love to and not a woman that you simply fucked.

“छोटा पैकेट काफी बड़ा हो गया हैं,” she said to Mamta as she sniffed her finger. “This small packet has become big.”

“ललिता तू भी ना. उस को थोड़ा वक्त दे; वह तेरे लिए अभी तैयार नहीं,” she chuckled, and offered me a glass of water. “Lalita, he is not ready for you yet.”

In a genuine sense, Lalita had overwhelmed me, and I could have simply ejaculated if the kiss with her had lasted a few more minutes. 

Mamta made me sit down and signaled to Lalita to leave us alone. Mamta smiled and said, “आज तेरे कुछ सपने पूरे हुए; हैं ना?” “A lot of your dreams must have come true.”

I nervously smiled.

“बुरा मत मान. वोह ललिता ऐसी ही हैं. आदमी को जला देती हैं अपने बदन की आग से. और तुमसे से तो उसे कुछ ज़्यादा ही लगाव हैं.” “Don’t mind. Lalita is just like that. She just burns men with the heat of her body. And with you, she has even more fondness.”

“क्यों?” “Why?”

“क्यों की वह तुमसे नफरत करती हैं. लेकिन मुझसे एक कदम भी पीछे नहीं रहना चाहती है. इसलिए उसे तुझे किस करना पढ़ा,” she chuckled. “Because she hates you. But she can’t watch me win in any competition; that’s why she had to kiss you.”

It made little sense.

I mumbled, “वोह तो मुझे ठीक से जानती भी नहीं.” “She doesn’t even know me well.”

“उसे जानना भी नहीं हैं. लेकिन उसकी किस्मत की तुम मुझे पसंद हो,” she replied. “She doesn’t care about you, but unfortunately for her, I like you.”

She took my hand in hers and said, “देख संजय तू ज़्यादा मत सोच. यह सब हँसी मज़ाक हैं; सीरियस कुछ नहीं. और वैसे भी तुझे बहुत पड़ना हैं और आगे जाना हैं. हम जैसे लड़कियों के चकरो में पड़ेगा तो तेरा भी स्टोरी वह पाटिल भाइयो की तरह ही होगा. तू समाज रहा हैं ना?” “Sanjay, don’t get any ideas. This is just fun; nothing serious. You have a long way to go; study a lot and become someone important. If you get involved with girls like us, then your story would be like the Patil brothers’ story. Hope you understand.”

“तो फिर ऐसा क्यों किया?” I asked. “Then why do it?”

She looked at me lovingly and said, “देख मैने तुझे किस किया क्यों के तू मुझे अच्छा लगता हैं. लेकिन मै तेरे से ४ साल बढ़ी हूं. हम दोनों का कुछ नहीं हो सकता. मगर मैं चाहती हूं की मेरे लाइफ में तेरे जैसा एक दोस्त हो.” “I kissed you because I like you. But I am 4 years elder to you. We don’t have any future together, but I wish to have a friend like you.”

I still remember her misty eyes when she said this. She was mature for a 22-year-old girl and such a kind girl, despite all her shortcomings.

Our relationship returned to normalcy, and I naturally saw her as someone to whom I could turn for help and guidance. Before I even knew there were enough people in our building who thought of me as Mamta’s younger brother. She was always nice to me and took care of me, but more importantly, she shielded me from Lalita’s antics. Lalita, too, after a while understood I meant something to her and stopped ill treating me. Her antics continued, but they were more light hearted fun now. They were both happy that I didn’t let that kiss get to my head and didn’t start dreaming of them as potential girlfriends. I always had a fascination for Mamta and after getting to know her better, my attraction towards her only increased. I spent a lot more time with her and became a part of their family. The more I saw Lalita, though, the more I lusted for her.

Her mother was looking for alliances for Lalita and her. Once our friendship had blossomed further, she would share the pictures of prospective grooms and tell me about them to understand what my perspective was. I would reject some of them summarily because they were no match for her beauty, but she was not the one to judge a book by its cover. She ended up marrying a good business person in his early thirties.

Sometimes the Patil brothers would warn me about them, saying that they were no longer virgins and had perhaps fucked half-a-dozen boys between the two of them. She was older than me by almost 4 years, so I didn’t think about her in any other way but as a friend. She married in the second half of the 2nd year of my college, about 9 months after Mayuri and I confessed our feelings for each other. Mamta was thrilled for me and wanted to meet Mayuri before she got married. Lalita had already married a few months earlier, so Mamta didn’t have to worry about protecting me from her. This also allowed her to spend a little more time with me. Because of her promiscuous nature, her cousin and mother kept a tight leash on her, but somehow they always saw me as an excellent influence on her, so I could meet her freely. She could even visit my place, but that also brought her closer to my lecherous neighbor.

Mamta met Mayuri a couple of months after I started regularly walking her home from the station. I told her about our regular route, and she, as per plan, intercepted us.

“अच्छा तो यह हैं तुम्हारी स्वप्न सुंदरी,” she said to her as she looked at her. “Oh, so she is your dream girl.”

“तू तो बड़ा नसीब्वाला हैं?” she added. “You are very lucky.”

“ही माझ्या बिल्डिंग मधली मैत्रीण आहे. दोन महिन्यात लग्न आहे तुझा,” I said to Mayuri. “She is my friend from our building. She is getting married in two months.”

I knew it would surprise Mayuri to meet such a beautiful woman, so I made it clear right away.

“यह मेरा छोटा भाई हैं,” she said. “He is my younger brother.”

That’s how she got introduced to Mayuri. Mayuri liked her and was also equally in awe of her beauty. We talked about her a lot, and I told Mayuri almost everything I knew about her, except the kissing thing. After walking Mayuri to her home, we both walked back to our building. We talked about our regular topics, and then I asked about Lalita.
Like Reply
“तुझे उसकी बड़ी फ़िक्र होती हैं,” she jokingly said. “Aren’t you worrying about her too much?”

It took a little while for me to learn that, between the two, I felt Lalita was hot, although I felt Mamta was the prettier one.

“नहीं तो,” I retorted. “Not really.”

“बुद्धू समझा हैं क्या?” she said, smiling. “You take me for a fool?”

“बातें मुझसे करता हैं और सोना उसके सात चाहता हैं!” “You talk to me but want to sleep with her.”

“तुम यह क्या बोल रही हो ममता,” I pleaded. “What are you saying, Mamta?”

“उसकी तो शादी भी हो गयी!” “She is already married!”

“तो? शादी के बाद नहीं सोते क्या?” she asked, smiling. “So what? Can’t sleep with her after she is married?”

I didn’t know what to say, so I just kept my mouth shut.

“मयूरी पे ध्यान दे,” she advised. “Pay attention to Mayuri.”

“ललिता का क्या आज ना कल वह तेरा मुँह मीठा ज़रूर करेगी. और अब की बार शायद अपना शहद भी चकाये तुझे,” added, giggling. “Lalita may eventually sweeten your mouth. And this time, she may let you taste her nectar as well.”

The next few days went rather normally, and then, on some pretext, Mamta asked me to meet her on the terrace later in the night. She could rarely go out that late at night. And she never ever asked me to meet in such a discreet way either. I thought she wanted to talk about something sensitive, and hence I showed up as per the plan. There were a few folks on the terrace. We chatted about mundane things, and when we got a moment of privacy, she immediately pulled me in and kissed my lips. It was sort of sudden, but she continued to kiss me with quick pecks on my lips and then, in her raspy breath, she said, “मुझे पता हैं अब तुम्हारी गर्लफ्रेंड हैं. इस लिए तुम्हें कुछ कन्फूशन नहीं होनी चाहिए.” “Now that you have a girlfriend, it shouldn’t cause any confusion.”

Mamta’s hot breath was so intense that I didn’t need any encouragement, and this time I kissed just the way Lalita did it. Mamta melted in my arms as she offered her succulent lips to me and tantalizingly sucked on my tongue. She drooled just like Lalita into my mouth, and I did the same without worrying about the consequences. There was similar hunger as she voraciously swapped saliva with me; almost animalistic hunger that Lalita seemed to possess during her kiss with me. Unlike the last time, though, she kept on kissing for a very long time. She led my hand to her smallish breasts that were so soft and round.

“ललिता के जीतने बड़े नहीं है मगर है अच्छे,” she said. “They are not as big as Lalita’s, but they are pretty good.”

I ignored her and said, “तुम तो स्वर्ग की अप्सरा हो!” “You are a maiden from heaven.” 

“चल झूठे,” she said, playfully patting on my cheek. “Liar.”

She then continued to kiss me again for the next few minutes and fondled my bulge and eventually got hold of my stiff penis and gently felt it. She whispered, “तेरा तो पाटिल के छोकरो  से भी बड़ा हैं रे।” “Yours is bigger than the Patil brothers.”

The Patil boys were the gold standard in our area as they were extremely good-looking and fair. So, her remark definitely inflated my ego. She continued to kiss me and, after I gained some confidence, I pulled her into my embrace and fondled her butt. Our lips were glued for the longest time, and Mamta didn’t tire of it, but after a little while, she started grinding her crotch against mine. She was quite aggressive, and after a few minutes of futile humping, she steadied herself and re-arranged her clothes.

She felt ashamed of her lewd behavior for a moment, but she recovered and whispered, “शादी इतनी करीब हैं तो मैं किसी और के साथ रिस्क नहीं ले सकती।” “Wedding is so near so I couldn’t risk it with anyone else.”

I smiled and said, “ममता तुझे मुझे सफाई देने की जरूरत नहीं हैं।” “Mamta, you don’t have to justify anything with me.”

“इसीलिए मुझे हमेशा लगता था - के तू मेरा सच्चा यार हैं!” she said. “That’s why I always felt - you were my genuine friend!”

It was a famous dialogue from the movie Sholay, still fresh in our minds, as the movie was only a little over a decade old.

“ललिता मुझसे इतनी नफरत क्यों करती हैं?” “Why does Lalita hate me so much?”

“उसका छोड़. वो तो सिर्फ दिखावा करना ज़ाती हैं। मन से अभी भी बची हैं। ऊसे दुनिया की समज नहीं हैं। आज नहीं तो कल ऊसे तेरी कदर जरूर होगी। और तब तुम ऊसे जम के चोदना; कसम से वो बिस्तर में बहुत ही मजेदार हैं!” “Leave her. She just shows off. Mentally, she is still a small child and doesn’t understand the world very well. Eventually, she will come around and appreciate you. Then you can fuck her to your heart’s content. She is amazing in bed.”

It all seems so common to me now. I demanded little from her or her sister. Mamta was the controlling person in our relationship, and I respected that. After some silence as we took in the cool air on a hot summer night, enjoying the night sky that was polluted with city lights, she said, “तेरा पड़ोसी बहुत पीछा पड़ा हुवा हैं। अब मेरी शादी हो रही हैं इस लिए और भी उतावला हो रहा हैं,” she said. “Your neighbor has been pestering me. Now that I am getting married, he is even more eager.”

“क्या?” “What?”

She smiled. “अरे वो बहुत पउचा हुवा खिलाड़ी हैं। मुझे और ललिता दोनों को स्वर्ग दिखा चुका हैं। ललिता के शादी के पहले चढ़ा तो उस पर और अब ललिता पेट से हैं। शायद उसी का हो. इसलिए मैं थोड़ा उस से बच के रह रही हूं।” “He is a connoisseur. He has shown heaven to both Lalita and me. He mounted Lalita before her wedding and now she is pregnant; perhaps it’s his seed. That’s why I am keeping away from him.”

She dropped such a big bomb and there was almost no reaction on her face. “मुझे तुझ पर भरोसा हैं। तू कभी किसी को नहीं बताए गा,” she said confidently. “I trust you; you won’t tell on me.”

“किशोर भाई ने ललिता को मा बनाया?” I asked, stunned. “Kishore bhai impregnated Lalita?”

She smiled and said, “नाम मत ले। उसे क्या उसने तो हमारी दीदी को भी मा बनाया। और वो भी दो बार।” “Don’t say the names. He has even impregnated my elder sister and that too twice.”

Now I was completely stunned by it. I had expected him to have a bit of a side benefit occasionally, but for him to enjoy such pretty women was unimaginable. Mamta’s eldest sister was an incredibly hot and petite woman. She got married soon after she turned 20, and she didn’t get pregnant until she was 25 years old. She delivered her second child last year when she was 27. Mamta knew I was stunned by it. So, she laughed a little.

“तू बहुत भोला हैं रे,” she said. “You are too naïve.”

“और इसी के लिए तू मुझे बहुत पसंद हैं,” she added and kissed on my cheek. “That’s why I like you so much.”

“होता हैं. ऐसी बाते उतनी आम नहीं पर होता हैं।” “It’s not common, but it happens.”

“लेकिन वो क्यों? क्या तुम लोगो को वो अच्छा लगता हैं?” I asked. “But why him? Do you folks like him?”

“लंबी कहानी हैं। शॉर्टमे बताती हूं,” she said. “It’s a long story but let me tell you briefly.”
Like Reply
“तुझे तो पता हैं हम लोगो की कहानियों के बारे में; ललिता और मेरे 3-4 बॉयफ्रेंड तो हुये हैं और हम लोग 5-6 लोगो के सात सोये थे। किशोर भाई ने एक बार हम लोगो को देख लिया और ब्लैकमेल कर के हम लोगो को खूब छोदा। तब से हम दोनों उसके लंङ के दीवानी हो गए हैं। फिर हमारी दीदी की बारी आई। वो बचे चाहती थी और जीजा जी से कुछ नहीं हो रहा था। तो उसे एक बार में ही छोद कर मा बना दिया!” “You know all about us. Lalita and I have 3-4 boyfriends and we must have slept with 5-6 people. Kishore bhai once caught us and ever since he has been blackmailing us.  

“मेरी सीधी साधी दीदी भी अब उसकी दीवानी बन गई है। और तुझे यकीन नहीं होगा कि अब वो तीसरे बच्चे के बारे में सोच रही है,” she explained. “Even my simpleton sister is now crazy about him. And you won’t believe that she is contemplating a third child.”

“तू सोच रहा होगा के, मैं तुझे ये सब क्यों बता रही हूं, हैं ना?” “You may be wondering, why am I telling you all this, right?”

“क्यों की मुझे तेरी परवाह हैं। तेरा पडोसी एक नंबर का चुदाकद इंसान हैं और तुझे ये तो पहले से पता होगा। और शायद अभी तो तुझे पूरा अंदाज़ा हो गया होगा कि वो सारी कहानी या सच हैं। और अब तू मयूरी के सात शादी करने वाला हैं। तुझे क्या लगता हैं? किशोर भाई उसकी ख़ूबसूरती को देख कर आपने आप पर क़ाबू रख पाएगा?” “I care for you. Your neighbor is a well known fucker and by now you must have understood it already. You perhaps also figured out that all those stories were true. And now you are marrying Mayuri. Do you think he can control himself after watching your beautiful wife?”

“तू समझ रहा हैं ना?” “You understand it right?”

There was a pensive silence as I understood what she was implying. She took me into her arms and started kissing, and this time it was a very delicate kiss as she played with my tongue and let me play with hers. Mamta’s breath was amazingly fresh, as if she had prepared for this episode. I took her into my arms and this time, I lifted her skirt and felt her butt. My hand made its way to her anus, and I probed it with my finger. After a little while, she whispered, “तुझे भी उसी छेद में दिलचस्पी हैं?” “You two are interested in the same hole?”

My head was spinning, imagining the potential complications of inviting Mayuri over to my place. But Mamta was so sensuously kissing me that all I could think was of her. After some intense kissing, I escalated it and knelt in front of her and pushed her skirt up. She moaned as I kissed her pantie-covered pussy. I confidently pushed aside the gusset and inhaled the fresh aroma of her pussy. Mamta strategically straddled my face and let me lick her. She was amazingly wet and moaned as soon as my tongue entered her slick hole. It was apparent that she was not a virgin, as her lips seemed a little dilated; I expected it to be a rather tiny slit, but that wasn’t the case. I had no experience until then and dreaded the fishy smell of pussy, but clearly, Mamta was not in that category. Mamta relished my tongue and ground her pussy on my mouth. It hardly took any time at all, and she soon started orgasming; perhaps in only a matter of 5 minutes. I didn’t stop and kept on licking until her moans turned into whimpers.

“तू तो बहुत टैलेंटेड हैं,” she said to me as she wiped my face of the juices with her skirt. “You are very talented.”

I didn’t stop and turned her around and pushed my tongue up her anus. She moaned and let me lick her anus for a few minutes, and then pushed me away, saying, “आज के लिए बहुत है।” “It’s enough for a day.”

“लग रहा था कि तू अभी चढ़ने वाला हैं,” she said smiling as she wiped my face and kissed me again. “I felt you would mount me today.”

Mayuri had visited me for the first time the following week, and soon after that we had the Ganesh festival. During both these times, she also spent some time at my place and saw what transpired between Mayuri and Kishore bhai. She wanted to be present when Mayuri visited and I didn’t read too much into it. Mamta had more time on her hands since her wedding had been postponed because of someone’s death in her husband’s family. Things slowed down a little between us as both the thought of cheating on Mayuri and the fear that Mamta suspecting that I was a cuckold weighed on her mind. Still, it was because we didn’t find many opportunities to indulge. Things went quiet for a couple of months but around the time of Diwali we indulged and she made me eat her out again and even jerked me off.

Around the time of Diwali, we had more opportunities to socialize, and this is when Mamta and I found the best opportunity to get together. Mamta was in heat and showed the hunger that I always had for her. She squatted on my face and rode me for well over 20 minutes. She let me see her pink pussy lips that had flared and her beautiful breasts that evening. It was a sight that I still remember even after so many years. When I tried to mount her, she stopped me and tidied up her clothes. 

“उसके लिए तुझे थोड़ा इंतजार करना होगा,” she said. “You will have to wait for that.”

I didn’t understand if she meant wait for a few minutes until he got married. I didn’t bother to push the topic and then Mamta talked about what was on both of our minds.

“देख संजय मैं तेरी परवा करती हूं इसलिए तुझे बता रही हूं। किशोर भाई के तेवर देख कर तो लग रहा हैं कि वो मयूरी को बेहद पसंद करता हैं। और मैं यकीन से तो नहीं कह सकती लेकिन मैने मयूरी में भी वह जिज्ञासा देखी।” “I care for you Sanjay and hence I am telling this to you. Kishore bhai is interested in Mayuri and while I am not 100% confident, I saw Mayuri also curious about him.”

“मतलब?” “What do you mean?”

“ये बातें सब तेरी समाज नहीं आऎगि। किशोर भाई जैसे मर्द अपने अंदाज में एक सुंदर युवती को बता देते हैं कि वो उन पर चढ़ने के लिए उत्सुक हैं। और ये सब वो उसके पति के सामने ही करते हैं; जिससे औरत के मन में कोई शंका ना हो। आम तौर पर पति अपनी बिवियो को ऐसे मर्द से दूर रखता हैं पर तुम नहीं रोक पाओगे क्यों के वो तुम्हारा पडोसी हैं। धीरे धीरे औरतों में ऐसे मर्द की जिज्ञासा बढ़ती जाती हैं और फिर जो किस्मत में लिखा हो वो हो जाता हैं।” “You won’t be able to fully understanding such things. Men like Kishore bhai in their own way make it clear to a beautiful, young woman that they are eager to mount her. And they do all of it in front of their husbands, so that there is no chance for any doubt in their mind. Usually, husbands shield their wives from such men but you won’t be able to because he is your neighbor. And these young wives develop a curiosity towards such men and are drawn to them and what nature intends happens.”
Like Reply
“मयूरी बहुत ही खूबसूरत लड़की हैं; मुझसे भी ज्यादा। अगर उसकी शादी तुम से हुई तो, तुम्हें किशोर भाई जैसे मर्द के सहारा की जरूरत पड़े गी। देखो तुम अच्छे दिख़ते हो और तुम्हारा समान भी ठीक हैं; पाटिल के चोरों से भी बड़ा। लेकिन मयूरी इतनी सुंदर हैं कि हमेशा उसके पीछे मर्दों की लाइन लगी होगी। आज न कल उसका कदम डगमगाएगा; और फिर ऐसे हादसे होते रहेंगे। ये सृष्टि का नियम हैं।” “Mayuri is a very a beautiful girl; far more beautiful than myself. If you marry her, then you would need the help of men like Kishore bhai. You look good and have decent equipment; perhaps even bigger than the Patil brother’s equipment. But Mayuri is an incredibly beautiful woman and will attraction of men throughout her life. Eventually she will fall prey to such men; this is the law of nature.”

“मुझे अभी भी कुछ समझ नहीं आ रहा हैं,” I mumbled. “I am still not getting it.”

“औरतों को दो प्रकारों के मर्द की जरूरत होती हैं। एक वो जो उन पनाह दे और उनकी सारी सुख सुविधा की जरूरतें पूरी करे। और एक वो जो उन उनके औरत होने का एहसास दिला ये। और ये दोनों खूबियां एक ही मर्द में नहीं होती। बहुत सी औरते समझौता कर लेती हैं। क्यों के वो खुद भी इतनी सुंदर नहीं होती। लेकिन मेरे और मयूरी जैसी लड़की या वो नहीं कर सकती, क्यों के उमर भर कोई न कोई पीछे पड़ा होगा। तो आज नहीं तो कल ये होना ही हैं।” “Women need two types of men: one would give them shelter and take care of their essential needs and one would make them proud to be a woman. It’s not possible a man to have both these traits. Most women make a compromise because they themselves are not that pretty. But women like Mayuri and myself can’t as through our lives we will constantly have some admirers. So, such mishaps are bound to happen.”

“किशोर भाई जैसे मर्द हमेशा ऐसी औरतों के तलाश में रहते हैं। जो खूबसूरत हो और अपने जीवन से असंतुष्ट भी। मयूरी अगर असंतुष्ट ना भी हो तो भी वो उसके पीछे लग जाता। और एक बार जो उस पर चढ़ गया तो मयूरी फिर कभी मना नहीं कर पाएगी। थम्स अप के बोतल जितना मोटा लंड और फिर चढ़ कर आधा घंटे तक लगातार चोदता हैं। मेरी दीदी तो तैयार ही नहीं थी; लेकिन हम लोगों ने उस को मनाया क्यों के उसे बच्चा चाहिए था। वो बिना स्नान करे, एकदम गंदी अवस्था में उसके पास चली गई। जैसे ही वो उस पर चढ़ा, उसे तारे दिखने लगे। ऐसे रगड़ के चोदा उसने की मेरी दीदी वापस आने से पहले उसे चुम्मा दे कर आई! अगली बार से उसके लिए ऐसे तैयार होकर जाती हैं जैसे कि वो उसका ही पति हो।” “Men like Kishore bhai are always on look for women who are beautiful and unsatisfied with their sex lives. Even if Mayuri is not unsatisfied, he would still pursue her. And once he mounts her, she could never refuse him. With a dick thick like Thumbs Up bottle and then once he mounts he fucks for a good half-hour. My sister wasn’t quite ready, but we convinced her since she wanted to get pregnant. She visited him without taking a morning bath. As soon as she mounted her, she was in a bliss, lost in the world of lust. He fucked her so well that she gave him a smooch while returning. From next time onwards, she meticulously prepares herself as if he was her husband.”

“देख ये पाटिल वगैरा असली मर्द नहीं हैं। उनका तो तेरे सी भी छोटा हैं। वो सिर्फ दिखने में अच्छे हैं। असली मर्द तो किशोर भाई हैं। और मयूरी को भी शायद ये सच साफ नजर आ रहा हैं। वो उनसे दूर रहते हैं पर किशोर भाई से नहीं।” “Patil brothers are not real men; there penises are even smaller than yours. They only look good. Kishore bhai is the real man. Even Mayuri seems to have grasped this as she keeps them at a bay but not him.”

I was still in a shocked state, so she continued to elaborate.

“तू काफी समझदार हैं। अगर मेरी उम्र थोड़ी कम होती और मुझे में अकाल जल्दी आती तो मैं भी तुमसे शादी करती। क्यों के तू क़ाबिल और समझदार हैं। और जहां तक मैं समझती हूं हम दोनों की बनती भी बहुत हैं,” she said. “You are very considerate. If I had been younger and if I had been wise, I would have married you. You are capable and quite considerate. And we also gel well together.”

“यही बात ललिता को कभी समझ नहीं आई। अब उसका पति ना तो अच्छा कमाता है और नहीं अच्छा चोदता हैं। किसी भी काम का नहीं। और वो उसे किसी गैर मर्द के पास भी भटकने नहीं देता।” “Lalita could never understand this. Now her husband is not well to do financially, and neither is he any good in bed. And he doesn’t even let get near any other man.”

“ममता तुम्हारा कहना हैं कि मैं कुछ ना करू, जो होता हैं उसे होने दूं?” I asked. “You mean to say, I should just let things happen?”

“समझधारी इसी में हैं,” she said. “That’s the wise thing to do.”

Mamta’s honest suggestion had put me in a quandary. I sort of suspected that something of this sort would happen, eventually. As I heard my neighbor had impregnated her elder sister that already stirred my loins, I wondered what fate awaited me. Still, it was not clear if Mayuri would approve of him. Mamta had sensed something that I couldn’t put my finger on. Mayuri had brought up his topic already, demonstrating some interest in him, but that was still a far cry from what Mamta was suggesting. 

“अभी तक तो ये भी पता नहीं कि हमारी शादी होगी भी या नहीं,” I muttered. “I am not even sure if we would get married.”

“मेरी मयूरी से बात हुई हैं। वो तो कह रही थी के ग्रैजुएट होते ही शादी कर लेंगे,” she said. “I spoke to Mayuri about it and she said that she would get married after graduation.”

“हान सोच रहे हैं पर उसके घर वाले नहीं मानेंगे,” I quipped. “Yes, we are contemplating but her parents won’t agree to it.”

It was strange that Mamta knew about it. She had brought up the topic of marriage only a week ago. Mayuri had been categorical that she didn’t want to have too many children and was keen on delaying until she had established herself in her chosen field.

“मैं ने बच्चों के बारे में पूछा तो वो बोली बचे क्या वो तो हो जाते हैं। जल्दी शादी हुई तो 3-4 बच्चे तो हो ही जाते हैं।” “When I asked about children, she said they just happen naturally. If I get married at a young age, then 3-4 children are likely.”

“मयूरी ने ऐसा कहा? वो तो बचे नहीं चाहती थी। एक हो तो बहुत हैं मुझे बोली,” I said. “Did she say that? She doesn’t want kids; one is more than enough, she said.”

“तू बुद्धू हैं,” she retorted. “वो तेरे नहीं, किशोर भाई के बच्चों के बारे में बोल रही थी।” “You are naive. With me she was talking about Kishore bhai’s children and not yours.”

She giggled and then sobered down.

“मतलब?” “Means?”

“मैं ने तुम्हें समझा या ना। शादी होते ही वो तो दिन रात उस पर चढ़ा ही रहेगा। बचे तो उसी के होंगे ना; तुम्हें मौका ही कहा मिलेगा,” she added. “I explained to you, right? Soon after marriage he would mount her day-and-night. She will get conceived from him, right? Where would you even get a chance?”
Like Reply
“ऐसे ही होता हैं। दो महीने उसके पीछे पड़ा तो मयूरी को बचे अच्छे लगने लगे। यही बदलाव मैं ने अपनी दीदी में भी देखी। वो तो तैयार ही नहीं हो रही थी। देखते देखते 6 महीने निकल गए। फिर हमने जैसे ही वो ट्रेन से उतरी, उसी हाल में होटल ले गए। उसके बदन से पसीने की बदबू आ राही थी इसलिये वो भी बोली शायद ऐसे ही ठीक हैं। होटल में वो 3 घंटे तक रही; 2 बार उस पर वो चढ़ा और जब वो बहार निकली तो इतनी थक गई थी मगर चेहरे पर मुस्कान थी। ‘अब तो मैं आधा दर्जन बच्चों की भी मां बन जाऊ शायद,’ उसने कहा। और अब वो रुकने का नाम ही नहीं ले रही। हाल ही में बताया के मेरे जीजा जी को सब पता हैं और उने ये सब मंजूर हैं।” “That’s how things happen. In a matter of two months, Mayuri developed the desire to have children. I had seen the same change in my sister. She wasn’t even ready; six months passed as she deliberate over it. And then we dragged her from the train station to the hotel. She was not smelly and not fresh and perhaps that made her comfortable. She spent 3 hours in the hotel and he mounted her twice. When she came out, she was dog tired but there was a smile on her face. ‘Perhaps, now I could even give birth to half-a-dozen babies,’ she said. And now she is not even thinking of stopping it. We recently came to know that her husband is aware of it and fully supportive of her affair.”

“जीजा जी को सब पता हैं?” “Your brother-in-law knows everything?”

“और नहीं तो क्या?” she made a face. “ऐसे ही वो उसके बच्चे की मां बन जाएगी? मुझे तो ये भी पता हैं के वो उससे चुदवा कर फिर तुंरत अपने पति से चुदवती हैं।” “Of course. Just like that she would conceive from Kishore bhai? I know she fucks her husband soon after she returns from her rendezvous with Kishore bhai.”

“मतलब?” “Means?”

“उस दिन, 3 घंटे चुदने के बाद वो फिर से अपने पति के सात सोयी। उसी हाल में। मेरे दीदी के बदन से किशोर भाई के पसीने की बदबू और उसके वीर्य की बदबू आ राही थी,” she said. “That day after getting fucked for 3 hours, she slept with her husband, without freshening up. We could smell Kishore bhai’s odor on her and even detect the smell of his semen on her.”

“देख मुझे पता हैं के तू भी चाहता हैं के वो मयूरी पे छडे,” she added. “Look I understand that you too want him to mount Mayuri.”

“तुम्हें ऐसा क्यों लगता हैं?” I countered. “Why do you think so?”

“पता चल जाता हैं। कौन चढ़नेवाला हैं और कौन सूंघने या चाटने वाला हैं। देख मेरे जीजा जी भी अभी ज्यादा तर उसकी चूत चाटते हैं; खास कर जब वह किशोर भाई से चुदवा कर लौटती हैं,” “I can figure it out. Who is into mounting and who is into sniffing and licking. Even my brother-in-law is mostly into licking her pussy nowadays; especially when she returns after getting well fucked by Kishore bhai.”

“अभी किशोर भाई यहां होता तो अभी तक एक बार चढ़ के मुझे में अपना वीर्य छोड़ा भी होता। मयूरी तुझे दस मौके दे तो तू उस पर शायद एक बार चढ़ता पर उसे एक मौका मिले तो वो उस पर दस बार चढ़ता।” “If Kishore bhai had been here then by now he would have mounted me once and deposited his semen in my womb. If Mayuri gives you ten opportunities, you might mount her once but if he gets only one opportunity, he will mount her ten times.”

Mamta had turned my world topsy-turvy. Never, even in my wildest imagination, I thought her elder sister would be attracted to him. Few had seen her face since she would always cover her face with her gunghat (veil), but since I was sort of like a member of her family, I saw her many times up close. She was just like Mamta, a couple of inches shorter, with a petite frame and slender figure and amazingly perky breasts that if I had not seen them up close, I would not have seen them at all.

“तू समाज रहा हैं ना?” she said, trying to console me. “You are getting it, right?”

“मुझे पता हैं तू क्या सोच रहा हैं,” she continued. “मयूरी वैसी लड़की नहीं हैं। वो इतनी खूबसूरत हैं तो फिर उसके जैसे मर्द के साथ शारीरिक सबंध क्यों रखे गी? वो कभी 4-5 बच्चे नहीं चाहेंगी। वगैरा वगैरा।” “I know what you may be wondering. Mayuri is not that sort of girl. She is so beautiful, why would she keep a sexual relationship with such a man? She won’t ever want 4-5 children, etc.”

“हाल ही की बात हैं,” she elaborated. “आप लोग आम बालकनी को सुरक्षा दरवाजा लगा रहे हैं ना।”

We had put together an iron balcony taking in the balcony’s part that was common to Kishore bhai and our rooms. It provided more security and definitely more privacy. I am sure some folks would have raised eyebrows, but it was something that we had contemplated for a while, even before Mayuri came along.

“ललिता ने मज़ाक में बोल दिया, ‘ये तो बहुत ही अच्छा हैं। आप लोग एक दूसरे के घर में स्वतंत्र रूप से आ जा सकते हैं। शादी के बाद तो ये बहुत जरूरी होगा।’ और वो अपने अंदाज में हस पढ़ी। मयूरी को बुरा लगा, फिर मैने उससे अकेले में बात की।” “Lalita jokingly said, ‘This is very good. You folks can freely go to each other’s flats. After marriage this would be essential.’ She laughed as usual. Mayuri didn’t like it. I spoke to her later on alone.”

“क्या कहाँ उसने?” “What did she say?”

“शॉर्टकट में बात करती हूं। वो जानती हैं के किशोर भाई ठरकी हैं और उसकी नियत ठीक नहीं। वो ये भी  जानती हैं कि ऐसे मर्द के इतने करीब रहेगी तो कुछ ना कुछ अनर्थ होना ही हैं। और सबसे महत्वपूर्ण बात, उसके मन में इस समस्या का निवारण क्या हैं?” “Let me tell you in shortcut. She knows that Kishore bhai is a well known womanizer. She knows that if she stays very close to such a man, something or other would happen. And the most important thing; what do you think is her solution for this?”

“क्या?” “What?”

“तुमसे शादी,” she quipped. “Marriage with you.”

“वो कैसे?” “how?”

“उसने बताया नहीं, पर मैं समाज गई। वो जानती हैं के जब भी वो पहल करेगा, वो ना उस को रोक पाए गी और ना खुद को। मुझे लगता हैं कि उसने शादी की जिक्र इसी लिए की हैं। मेरे ख्याल से किशोर भाई भी संयम रख रहे हैं। वरना अब तक मयूरी के गर्भ में उसका बच्चा होता।” “She didn’t say, but I understood. She knows that whenever he makes his move, she won’t be able to stop and neither could stop herself. That’s why she brought up the topic of marriage with you. Kishore bhai is definitely showing restraint. Otherwise she would have already conceived from him by now.”

She saw I was getting irritated by the conversation and added, “देख तू अपने अहंकार को नियन्त्रित कर वरना ऐसा ना हो के मयूरी किशोर भाई से ही शादी कर ले।” “Listen, you better keep your ego in check. Otherwise, Mayuri may just marry Kishore bhai.”

“तुमने इन सभी के बारे में मयूरी से बात की?” “Did you speak to Mayuri about all this?”

“क्या सब?” “About what?”

“यही के वो चाल की बहुत सी औरतों के सात सोया हैं और कही को प्रेग्नेंट भी किया हैं।” “That he has slept with many women of our Chawl and even impregnated many of them.”
Like Reply
“वो सब तो मयूरी को पहले से पता हैं,” she said. “वो बहुत ही समझदार लड़की हैं। उसे तो पहले दिन से ही पता होगा कि किशोर भाई आज नहीं तो कल उस पर चढ़ने वाला हैं। जिस तरह वो उससे घुल मिल गई हैं, मुझे तो लगता हैं कि उनका रोमांस शुरू हो गया हैं।” “Mayuri knows about it already. She is wise. She must have known from day one that Kishore bhai will surely mount her. The way she has gelled with him, it seems to me their romance has already begun.”

“शायद दोनों ही अपने आप को संभाल कर चल रहे हैं, वरना जैसे मैने कहा अब तक तो सब कुछ हो गया होता,” she added. “Perhaps both of them are treading cautiously. Otherwise, it all would have happened by now.”

I was lost in thought. As I had explained earlier, I always had these fantasies but didn’t have the courage to admit them. Even while Mamta was saying all of it, I behaved as if I was a simpleton, instead of showing that I was eager to live that fantasy. But then again it was a bitter pill for me to swallow and I didn’t want Mayuri to think of me as a cuckold. It seems Mamta always knew about my cuckold tendencies. 

“तूने तो देखा भी हैं कि कैसे अब मयूरी अपना समय तेरे घर पर बिताती हैं। अब तक तो वो किशोर भाई के साथ में कम्फर्टेबल हो गई हैं। एक औरत के लिए ये तैयारी बहुत जरूरी हैं। क्यों की वो तब तक ठीक से सेक्स एन्जॉय नहीं कर सकती जब तक वो उस मर्द के सात पूरी तरह कम्फर्टेबल नहीं होती।” “You have seen how Mayuri spends a lot of time at your place now. She must be very comfortable with Kishore bhai now. This is very important for a woman as she cannot enjoy sex with a man until she is very comfortable with him.”

It was too much for me to take it all in, but I remained calm and didn’t fuss about it. I let things grow naturally. The following month, I learned that her elder sister was pregnant with the third child and Mamta made no bones about telling me it was Kishore bhai’s. Her sister had turned just 29. So, in a matter of 4 years she delivered 2 children and became pregnant with the 3rd one. That was amazing considering that she could not conceive in the first 5 years of her marriage. Finding a right moment, she groped my bulge and whispered in her sensual voice, “मयूरी को उसके साथ सोच कर तेरा लंड अभी भी खड़ा होता हैं ना?” “Your penis still becomes erect thinking about Mayuri with him right?”

Feeling my inflated pecker, she smiled and added, “जल्दी मयूरी अपना कौमार्य उसे देगी। हाय उस नजारा को देखने के लिए मैं कितनी बेचैन हूं।” “Soon she will give him her virginity. Gosh, I am so desperate to watch that scene.”

She was mocking me. I had imagined it several hundred times and hence now I didn’t feel as ashamed about it but still my ego hadn’t accepted my cuckold status.

“तुझे गलत फ़हमी तो नहीं ना?” she jokingly asked. “अपने मर्द होने की?” “You don’t have any misconceptions of you being a man, right?”

“मतलब?” I asked her, raising my voice. “What do you mean?”

“मतलब अभी तू बच्चा हैं रे। मयूरी अपना खाता खोलना एक मर्द से करवाना चाहे गी ना?” “I mean you are still a boy. Wouldn’t Mayuri want to open her account with a man?”

Mamta was pushing the boundaries of our relationship. I wasn’t sure what she was trying to do and why she thought I was a cuckold. In hindsight, perhaps all realized it and that’s why things were unfolding the way they were. 

“तेरी शादी को अब सिर्फ डेढ़ साल बचा हैं। इसका मतलब हैं इस वर्ष से उन दोनों की रासलीला शुरू हो जाएगी।” “Only a year for your marriage. Raasleela (dance of passion) should start this year.”

“उसके घर वाले नहीं मानेंगे,” I said. “Her parents won’t agree.”

“उनका छोड़ दे। वो सब किशोर भाई देख लेंगे। मगर तू तैयार रहना। वो बीवी तो तेरी होगी लेकिन उसकी रखैल होगी।” “Forget about them; Kishore bhai will take care of the logistics. She would be your wife but his mistress.”

That was the last we spoke on the topic. Mamta’s wedding was that month and soon the festivities began in full force and we had no time to chat about it. The older version of Mamta returned during that period. And in front of everyone, she hugged me and even kissed me on my cheek as she took leave of everyone. None of her family or her husband’s family even raised an eyebrow. I, too, was quite emotional since she was dear to me. Being with her was enough for me to feel safe. Anyway, it was done, and everything happened in the flow of things. I was also feeling down that day because Mamta had moved to Gujarat after her marriage and I knew I wouldn’t be seeing her much.

The wedding had finished, but the festivities continued the next day as well, as the reception was the following evening. Their house was full of guests, so Mamta’s elder sister and Lalita stayed at my place that night. Our neighbor was out enjoying the festivities and didn’t return until early the next morning. I, too, stayed at another neighbor’s place that night and only returned very early in the morning. As Mamta’s Didi woke up very early and opened the door, which allowed me to get in. It was 5:00 am and everyone was still asleep. “मैं नीचे जाति हूं,” she said. “ललिता अभी भी सो राही हैं। उसे  डिस्टर्ब मत करना।” “I am going downstairs. Lalita is still sleeping, don’t disturb her.”

I head out to college by 9:00 am, so I had some time to get ready and have breakfast. My mother was with some relatives that night. That’s why they slept comfortably at our place. I didn’t turn on the light and walked directly into our kitchen, closed the door and turned on the lights only in the bathroom to avoid disturbing her. I had a nice bath and freshened up. I checked on her, Lalita, to see if she was awake and asked her if she would like some tea.

She was groggy, as expected, but was wide awake. She was nursing her little one. Lalita slept in her expensive saree, and so did her sister. It was 5:30 in the morning, so I asked, “तुम चाय लो गी ललिता?” “Would you have some tea?”

“इतनी सुबह चाय कौन पीता हैं?” she mumbled. “Who drinks tea so early in the morning?”

“सो जा थोड़ी देर,” she said. “Sleep for a little while.”

I sat on the smallish sofa we had and looked at her. The light from the kitchen illuminated our room just enough for me to see her beautiful face and her shapely calves that got exposed. There was pensive silence in the room as my heartbeat started racing, imaging the ramifications of being alone with her in the same room. After some uncomfortable moments, I went to the other room and pulled my chair and rummaged through some notes. After about ten minutes, Lalita woke up, went to the toilet, and drank some water. 
Like Reply
“तू इतने सुबहे भी पढाई करता हैं?” she asked.

She looked so alluring in that fancy red saree. Having given birth to a child, her body had changed. Her overall body had become a little plump, but since she was very thin, it meant that her curves got only a little better. Her pink lips were so nice and full, and the tiny beauty spot just above her lips made them stand out even better. Those wet lips were beckoning me, but I didn’t dare take the lead with Lalita, or perhaps that’s exactly what she wanted. She tied her hair behind her head in a knot, and I saw her heaving breasts and her slender, naked waist. Lalita was a complete coquette. She was doing it all on purpose. I saw a loose strand of hair that fell right on her face.

She was made only for fucking. Perhaps I always categorized women into three buckets. The first bucket had the women who were meant for fucking; one look at them and that’s the very first thought that enters your mind. The second bucket comprised women who were attractive, but you also wished to spend time with them; screwing them is on your mind, but it’s not the foremost thought. Instead, you would like to savor them for as long as you wish. The third bucket had all the women who were not interesting at all.

Lalita was no doubt in the first bucket, and perhaps it was also because of her coquettish behavior and the cocky manner in which she spoke to me. Mamta and Mayuri were in the second bucket for me. Even if I had married Mamta then too, I would have lusted for Lalita.

“आ थोड़ी देर लेट,” she urged me. “Why don’t you sleep a little?”

As she turned to me and looked back sexily, I knew what she was suggesting. It was perhaps the most open invitation I had received from her. She moved to the other side of her baby now. There was some space next to her, so I lay down next to her. She took my hand and turned to face her baby, urging me to hug her from behind. My heart was beating wildly as I hugged her from behind and caressed her naked belly. I kissed her neck, and she immediately moaned. I don’t know where I mustered that courage from, but I just didn’t care anymore if she wanted it or not. My kisses turned wet as my hands reached for her breasts and gently kneaded them. She turned towards me in a few minutes, and I continued to kiss her neck and chest.

I then started kissing her face and kissed her lips gently. She kissed me but avoided a full-on kiss because of her morning breath. My hand started roughly playing with her breasts, and she parted her lips and moaned. I sealed her lips with mine, and she let me suck on them, but didn’t reciprocate. As the kisses got wetter, she avoided my lips, but I kept on pulling her face and continued with the kisses. At some point, I simply got on top of her and voraciously kissed her lips. The ferocity of my kisses wasn’t lost on her and she soon reciprocated my kisses. Her breath was indeed stale but my lust for her was far more intense. I slobbered over her mouth and sucked on her tongue and soon she pushed her tongue into my mouth. She started bucking her hips and kept on kissing me. After about 5 minutes of intense kissing she broke the kiss and whispered, “तू तो मेरा दीवाना निकला रे।” “You are crazy about me.”

“हट अभी,” she said and went to the toilet. “Move aside.”

I followed her and waited for her to exit. As soon as she stepped out, I pushed her against the wall and latched onto her lips. Lalita was equally worked up and kissed me with complete abandon. We kissed for another 5 minutes and finally I unbuttoned her blouse and inspected her droopy breasts. They were milky white with reddish areolas. I kissed her breasts and homed on her nipple. I suckled on it until her warm milk flowed into my mouth. Lalita moaned as I nibbled on her nipples and sucked on them. After a few minutes of that, I pulled her saree and got rid of it swiftly. She was standing only in her petticoat and partially opened blouse. We continued to kiss for a few more minutes and then I tugged on her petticoat knot and it fell down by her feet. I kissed on her belly that had lost some of its charm, having delivered a child and then nestled between her legs. Her intense musky odor hit me and that clearly drove me over the edge. I hurriedly pushed aside her gusset and pushed my tongue in her slippery hole.

“Uh…” she loudly moaned. As expected they weren’t as tight as Mamta’s but were just as tasty. I lifted one of her legs and put it on my shoulder and went to town licking her. Lalita was profusely lubricating already and within a few minutes started bucking her hips. After a few minutes of it, she couldn’t take it and led me back to the bed and pushed me down and squatted on my face. Lalita made no pretense and let me know she loved my tongue by grinding her pussy on my face. It was an incredible experience as explored every inch of her pussy. Lalita too immensely enjoyed it and continued grinding her pussy on my face for well over ten minutes. She then shuddered with an intense orgasm. She laid down next to me breathlessly. After catching her breath, “तुझे तो किसी भी चीज का फर्क नहीं पड़ता।” I moved closer to her and kissed again. “Nothing makes a difference to you.”

After a cursory kiss, I asked her, “मतलब?” “Means?”

She caressed my face and said, “मतलब आज तक मैने किसी को बगैर मुँह दोहे किस नहीं किया। और…” “Until now I have kissed no one without brushing. And…”

I waited for her to complete it, so I asked, “और?” “And?”

She hesitated and said, “और मेरी पुच्ची भी साफ नहीं थी, और फिर भी तू इतनी देर तक उसे चाटता रहा।” “And my pussy wasn’t clean but you were licking it for so long.”

I said nothing and continued kissing her and got on top of her. She touched my penis and felt it and whispered between the kisses, “तेरा तो बहुत ही तगड़ा हैं रे।” “Your penis is quite sizable.”

“ठहर मैं तेरा चुस्ती हूं,” she said and slid under me while she urged me to push my pelvis forward. “Let me suck your penis.”
Like Reply
Lalita took the knob of my penis in her mouth and introduced me to the magic of her tongue. This was the first time someone took my penis in their mouth, but Lalita knew it all and didn’t even bat an eyelid. In no time, I was trembling with my first real orgasm. It was the very first time, and I didn’t think the warmth of her mouth would be so amazing. After a few minutes, I humped her mouth and pushed my penis deep into her throat. She coughed a few times but let me continue with my onslaught. And after about 5 minutes, I ejaculated deep in her mouth. She let me cum inside her mouth; she was experienced in swallowing semen.

I was disappointed with my poor performance. As we dressed up and freshened up in the kitchen, she whispered, “तू तो तगड़ा खिलाड़ी निकला।” “You are quite a talented fellow.”

“कहा?” I said, ruminating over my poor performance. “Hardly.”

“अच्छे अच्छे भी दो मिनट नहीं ठीक पाते, तू तो 5 मिनट तक डटा रहा,” she said, smiling. “Even the best don’t last for over two minutes, you lasted for well over five minutes.”

She brushed her teeth while I made some tea for us. I congratulated myself for fucking Lalita, the girl whom I had lusted for all along. In some ways, it gave me more pleasure to make out with her than with Mamta. Lalita was the kind of woman you wanted in your bed; she was loud and willing to do almost anything.

We had our tea and sat down to chat as friends. Her demeanor towards me had changed after that sloppy kiss she gave me after I passed my 12th grade exams. Finally, I saw the same sort of feelings I found in Mamta’s eyes, except that just seeing Lalita would give me a boner and even though I had ejaculated only twenty minutes ago, my penis was still restless and inflated again.

“तो ममता ने कुछ किया या फिर तुझे अपना भाई ऐसे ही बना लिया?” “Did Mamta do anything or just made you her brother?”

I smiled. “वो तो तुम ममता से पूछो।” “That you should ask Mamta.”

“तू ठहरा उसका लाडला, उसकी पीठ पिचे क्यों बात करेगा,” she taunted. “You are favorite; why would you speak behind her back?”

“वो तो हैं। ममता और मेरा रिश्ता तो सच में अनोखा हैं। वो मेरी दोस्त नहीं बनती तो शायद मुझे मेरा महत्त्व कभी नहीं पता चलती,” I said. “That’s for sure. Mamta and I have a special relationship. If she hadn’t befriended me, I wouldn’t have understood myself well.”

“हान हमारा रिश्ता तो सिर्फ हवस का हैं,” she retorted, smiling. “Of course, our relationship is that of lust only.”

“ऐसी बात नहीं,” I tried to clarify, but she stopped me. “Not really.”

“सफाई देने की कोई जरूरत नहीं। जो हैं सो हैं। वैसे भी मुझे ये मुशी मुशी बातें अच्छी नहीं लगती। वो तुम ममता से ही करो,” she said in her usual brusque manner. “No need to justify. It is what it is. Anyway, I don’t like this sweet talk. That you do with Mamta only.”

We spent some time talking about Mayuri and what was happening in my life, while she also told me about her life back in Gujarat. She had moved to an interior city of Gujarat while Mamta was heading to Ahmedabad. Both cities were quite far away from Mumbai, so meeting them would be limited to special occasions. We finished our tea and her little one started crying. She picked him up and tried to console him, but it seemed he was hungry, so she sat down on our comfortable, relaxing chair and started breastfeeding him.

Lalita didn’t hide her breasts, but now I got interested, and I knelt in front of her and pulled the pallu of her saree to see her milky breasts. She looked at me strangely and blushed as my eyes were glued to her succulent, ripe breasts. I unbuttoned the last couple of buttons of her blouse and exposed her other breasts. She softly whispered, “संजय?” “Sanjay?”

Her eyes looked at me in amazement. “मैने अभी तक किसी लड़की के बूब्स को देखा नहीं हैं,” I softly whispered. “I haven’t seen any woman’s breasts.” Although I had seen them only a half-hour ago at that moment my hormones were on an overdrive.

She blushed beet red and shuddered as soon as I touched her breast. Her areolas were light brown, and her nipples were still quite tiny. I felt it and rolled it between my thumb and fingers. Lalita was once again getting sexually excited. I was just curious and wanted to see her naked breasts, so I started removing her blouse. “क्या कर रहा हैं संजय,” she muttered, and pushed me away. “कोई आगया तो कांड हो जाएगा।” “What are you doing Sanjay? It would be a scandal if someone comes.”

That didn’t dissuade me as I kept on staring at her waist. Her beauty mesmerized me. Even though I did a lot with Mamta, I didn’t see her naked or even partially undressed. I leaned forward and took her nipple into my mouth and twirled my tongue around it. She moaned and grabbed my hair and pulled me into her chest. I suckled on her breast, and a slow stream of milk flowed into my mouth. I swallowed it and continued to suckle. Lalita was ecstatic as she threw her head back and felt all those pleasant sensations as intensely as she could. I stood up and kissed her, offering some of her own milk. Lalita voraciously kissed me, and then I pushed her saree up. She instinctively knew what I wanted and stood up and returned her baby back, but he kept on crying. I didn’t wait and pushed her saree up as she was on all fours and encouraged her to continue breastfeeding while I pushed her saree up and inspected her puckered hole by spreading her ass cheeks.

Lalita moaned audibly as she realized what my plan was. In the light coming from the kitchen, I could see her reddish lips and brown puckered hole. I nuzzled into her crack and flickered my tongue against her lips. 

“Uff…” she moaned and pushed back against my tongue. I showered her anal opening with a few kisses and gradually started seriously giving it a tongue bath. Lalita was delirious and tried to control herself since she was also breastfeeding her little one. After a few minutes of that, she moved away from her baby and let me take her. I spent a good 5 minutes eating her out and then straddled her from behind.
Like Reply
“पीछे वाले  छेद में डालना,” she whispered to me through her labored breath. “Put it in the back hole.”

She placed a couple of pillows and then spread a damp towel on the mattress and positioned herself on it.

“संभाल के,” she said as she lay on top of it. “Carefully.”

My heart was beating like crazy and I thought I would have a heart attack. I wanted to fuck her as if my life depended on it. She guided me to the back hole, and after a few thrusts and her groans, I partially entered the hole. She kept on guiding me and saying, “धीरे से।” “Slowly”

Lalita was experienced, and it took a little time before my penis pierced her sphincter muscles and I started my slow stroking. She started moaning as soon as I gained a steady tempo. Lalita’s steady moans were enough to encourage me, and she was also fingering herself to intensify the experience. I started some intense fucking; I just did what came naturally to me and its effect was visible on Lalita. She made a lot of guttural sounds, and as I slowed down my tempo and settled on top of her, my torso dripping sweat, she said, “आराम से संजय।” “Slowly Sanjay.”

I kissed her cheeks and touched her lips with my tongue and started pushing my penis back in. She found it hard to talk but continued to make those guttural, muffled moans. After a brief stop of 3 minutes, I started my fucking again and vigorously fucked her for a good 3 more minutes before I ejaculated inside her.

Lalita grunted as I pushed it up the hilt and deposited my semen. She held me in place and asked me to rest on top of me. After a minute, she said, slowly, to pull it out and check for any shit that may have spilled. There were traces of it I saw on my penis and some of it was across her butt and my pelvis. I felt a little disgusted by it and slowly withdrew and went to take a bath. She washed her butt in the toilet and met me outside.

She took the dirty towel to wash and joined me after another 10 minutes. I made some more tea for ourselves. We were finally awake now. Lalita seemed tired, but there was a glow on her face.

“पीछे से करे तो ऐसा गंदा होता हैं,” she said. “आगे से करते तो तू तो मुझे आज प्रेग्नेंट ही कर देता।” “Doing it from behind has such issues. If you had fucked me from front, then you could have impregnated me today.”

“मेरे पते दूसरे बच्चे के लिए ट्राय़ कर रहे हैं। कल रात को आए और मुझे अच्छी तरह चोद कर चले गए,” she added. “We are trying for second child and yesterday my husband visited and fucked me thoroughly.”

“कल? यहा?” I asked surprised. “Yesterday? Here?”

“वही तो मैं कह रही थी। कल काफी सारा वीर्य डाला था मेरी चुत में। और तुझे पता भी नहीं चला,” she said giggling. 

Realizing that I felt nervous about it, she said. “औरतों को चुत चाट ने वाले बहुत पसंद होते हैं। मयूरी तो इन होटो की दीवानी हो जाएगी।”

It was indeed strange that I didn’t realize it but then again I had no experience in this regard. Besides, her pussy smelled stale, just like her breath but it didn’t matter as I had been waiting for such a moment for several years now. I was madly filled with lust for Lalita and couldn’t imagine the fervor with which I fucked her. Lalita only cared about the sex and nothing more. We were mentally not only in different cities but actually in different states altogether. Apart from sex, there were absolutely no common interests between the two of us, and neither was she keen on building anything beyond it.

Once again, I took the cup from her hand and, keeping it aside, latched onto her lips once again. She kissed me and then said, “तू पागल हो गया क्या?”

“और कितनी बार चढेगा?”

I laughed and said, “पता नहीं यार कि तू इतनी हॉट क्यों हैं। तुझे देख कर दिमाग में एक ही ख्याल आता हैं।” “Don’t know why you are so hot. Only one thought comes to my mind when I see you.”

“हट ना-लायक,” she pushed me away and finished her tea. “You rascal.”

“काश ममता ने तुझ से शादी की होती,” she said, stealing a smile. “Wish you had married Mamta.”

“ममता क्यों?” I asked. “Why Mamta?”

“और नहीं तो क्या? मुझसे शादी कर्ता? कुछ साल और बड़ी होती तो तेरे मां की उम्र की होती,” she added, smiling. “Then what else? Marry me? If I had been a few more years older than I would have been your mother’s age.”

I rolled my eyes, and she said, “जब तू अपना बिस्तर गीली करता था तब से लड़के मेरे ब्लाउज में हाथ डालते हैं।” “When you were wetting your bed, boys have been pushing their hands into my blouse since then.”

Lalita was a little over 5 years older than me, while Mamta was almost 4 years older than me. Her logic sounded strange to me, but I have heard stories about them being the heartthrob of every teenager in our area. She was almost 25, so sexually she had been experienced for almost a decade, but she claimed it to be even longer than that.

“मुझसे शादी कर्ता तो दिन रात सेक्स ही कर्ता। कमसेकम ममता से शादी करता तो कुछ प्यार भरी बात भी होती,” she added. “If you had married me, you would have sex day and night. With Mamta at least you would have had some sort of chemistry.”

Looking at my puzzled face, she asked, “तुझे नहीं पता? ममता तुझ से प्यार करने लगी थी?” “You didn’t realize? Mamta has fallen in love with you.”

“तू कितना ढक्कन हैं रे? तुझे ये भी नजर नहीं आया?” she said. “You are so stupid. You couldn’t even see that?”

“वो इतनी खूबसूरत हैं। वो मुझसे प्यार भी करती हैं तो मुझे ऐसा ही लगता हैं कि वो मेहरबानी कर रही हैं,” I said. “She is so beautiful. Even if she was loving me, I would feel she is doing me a favor.”

“हान ये तो हैं। वो चाहती तो तुमसे शादी कर सकती थी, लेकिन उसे लगा कि तुम्हें उससे भी कोई अच्छी लड़की मिलेगी,” she said. “Yes of course. If she wanted, she could have easily married you. But she knew you would find a much better girl.”

That’s where we let the topic rest. I had sensed that Mamta had developed some feelings for me, but it just didn’t seem right since she was older than me and also sexually far more experienced than me. Mamta decided and didn’t even let it escalate beyond just friendship.

Lalita finished her tea and kept her cup down and looked back at me. I saw the spark in her eyes and I stepped closer and took her in my arms. She gave me her sensuous smile and parted her lips for me. Her breath smelled of tea but was quite fresh and I started soon sucking on her lips and her tongue. I realized I was attracted to odors, and they were the primary source of satisfaction for me. Although I had lust filled thoughts, my penis wasn’t ready to get up yet. She too realized that as I led her back to the bed again. This time I slept on the bed instead of the mattresses on the floor. 
Like Reply
“लगता हैं तुझे किसिंग बहुत पसंद हैं,” she whispered between our kisses. “मुझे भी। लेकिन मेरे पति को सिर्फ चोदने में दिलचस्पी हैं।” “It seems you love kissing. My husband is only interested in fucking.”

“हान। खास कर तुम्हें,” I said. I unbuttoned her blouse and suckled on breasts and alternated between kissing and sucking her. I pushed her saree up and started fingering her. “Yes. Especially kissing you.”

“तू तो बहुत बड़ा चोदू हैं रे,” she whispered as she sucked on my tongue. “अफसोस के तेरे लंड का ज्यादा इस्तेमाल नहीं होगा। क्यों के मयूरी जैसी सुंदर लड़की असली मर्द से ही चुदवाना चाहेगी।” “You are sex crazed. Unfortunately, Mayuri has no use for your penis. Such a beautiful girl would prefer a real man’s to this boy’s equipment that you have.”

Our tongues were dancing in tune while our fingers were busy titillating each other’s genitals. 

“क्या ये बच्चा किशोर भाई का हैं?” I asked. “Is this Kishore bhai’s child?”

“नाम मत ले,” she quipped. “किस ने बताया ममता ने?” “Don’t take names. Who told you that? Mamta?”

As my fingers seesawed through her sloppy pussy, she moaned and encouraged me by pulling my hand in.

“हां उसी का हैं,” she said. “Yes it’s his.”

I latched onto her lips and passionately kissed her again. 

“मयूरी भी शादी के बाद गर्भवती हो जाएगी। तुझे उस पर चढ़ने का मौका भी नहीं मिलेगा। मयूरी इतनी सुंदर हैं, वो तो पूरी क्रिकेट टीम ही निकलेगा।” “Mayuri too would get pregnant quickly after marriage. You won’t even get a chance to mount her. She is so beautiful; he would ensure that she delivers an entire cricket team.”

She got up and squatted on my face and made me lick her again. She ground her pussy on my face for several minutes and shuddered with an intense climax after about 5 minutes. She looked at my flaccid penis and said, “शायद तेरा हो गया आज के लिए।”  “Perhaps you are done for today.”

It was indeed true as I couldn’t get it stiff again and besides I needed the rest any way. My penis was bruised because of her tight sphincter muscles. She got ready and said, “मेरा पति बड़ा जुआरी हैं और किशोर भाई से बहुत पैसा हार गया।तो मेरे पति ने मुझे उसके पास भेजा कुछ दिनों के लिए और हमने ये रिटर्न गिफ्ट दिया।मेरी दीदी को तो कई बार प्रेग्नेंट कर चुका हैं।” “My husband is a gambler and lost a lot of money to Kishore bhai. So, he sent me to Kishore bhai for a few days and Kishore bhai returned me with this return gift.”

“तब से मैं जब भी यहां आती हूं, उसे अपने मर्द नहीं होने की एहसास होता हैं और वो फिर लगातार मुझ पर चढ़ता हैं। उसे लगता हैं जैसे के वो किशोर भाई की बाराबरी कर सकता हैं।” “Ever since whenever I visit here, is always eager to mount me. As if he is trying to prove he is a man equal to Kishore bhai.”

She opened the door and went to make some more tea for both of us. It was 8:00 am and the regular morning activities had begun. 

“तुम्हें वो पसंद हैं?” I asked. “Do you like him?”

“नहीं पर वो असली मर्द हैं। मेरी चुत इतनी फेल गई थी के लौटाने के बाद मेरे पति मेरी चुत में अपने लंड को ढूंढता था। वो जानता हैं के वो किशोर भाई का मुकाबला नहीं कर सकता; लेकिन फिर भी मेरे सामने मर्द होने का नाटक करता रहता हैं। सभी मर्द तुम्हारे जैसे नहीं होते,” she said. “Not really but he is a real man. My cunt was so loose after returning from him that my husband could hardly find his penis inside my cunt. He knows he can’t compete with Kishore bhai but he still tries to act macho in front of me. Not every man is like you.”

“एक वक्त था जब हम दोनों तुमसे शादी करना चाहते थे।क्यों कि हमें पता था, इस घर में आए तो किशोर भाई हमें दिन रात चोदता रहेगा,” she said laughing. “There was a time when both Mamta and I wanted to marry you. We knew that if we moved to this house, then Kishore bhai would mount us day and night.”

“सच? पर तुम्हें ऐसा क्यों लगता हैं,” I asked. “Really? Why do you think so?”

“क्यों के तुम्हारा हुनर चढ़ने में नहीं, चाट ने में हैं,” she said, moving closer and feeling my hard penis. “Your talent is not in mounting but in licking.”

It was fully erect and stiff like a rod now. I felt ashamed but perhaps Lalita and Mamta knew it all along.

“तुझे अगर पसंद भी नहीं होता तो भी वो कमीना मयूरी को चोद चोद के रंडी बना देता। लेकिन अब तो लगता हैं वो मयूरी के साथ अपना संसार बसाएगा। पता नहीं क्यों पर मुझे लगता हैं मयूरी उसे सच में वो सुख देगी जो एक औरत उसके जैसे मर्द को दे सकती हैं।” “Even if you hadn’t liked it, even then that bastard would have made a slut out of Mayuri. And now it seems he would settle down with Mayuri. I feel Mayuri can give him that pleasure that only a beautiful woman can give to a man like him.”

We sipped on our teas and looked into each other’s eyes. If Lalita had married me, then perhaps I would have fucked her day and night and perhaps Kishore bhai too would have done the same. I realized it was easy for me to make my move with both Mamta and Lalita but with Mayuri, somehow I still felt a little insecure and hesitant. 

“तुम्हें सच में लगता हैं ये सब होगा?” I asked. “Do you think this would happen?”

“और नहीं तो क्या? तुझे अभी भी शक हैं? अपने चाल के हर खूबसूरत और जवान औरत पे तो चढ़ चूका हैं, शायद प्रेग्नेंट भी किया हो उन्हें।” “Why do you wonder? He has mounted every beautiful and young woman of our Chawl; perhaps even impregnated several of them.”

“लेकिन फिर ये तो सब को पता चल जाएगा,” I quipped. “Then everyone would learn about it.”

“हां सो तो हैं। पर कोई कुछ नहीं बोले गा। सब साले डरते हैं।” “Surely but no one would say anything.”

“पर तू ये सब अब क्यों सोच रहा हैं? गाड़ी तो स्टेशन से निकल पड़ी हैं।” she said. “But why are you thinking of it now? Train has left the station already.”

“मतलब?” “What do you mean?”

“पिछले हफ्ते ही तो मयूरी आई थी। वैलेंटाइन्स के दिन। उसके हाथ में कुछ गुलाब के फूल और कार्ड था और उसके टॉप के बटन ऊपर नीचे हो गए थे। मैं तभी समाज गई के मयूरी का उसके साथ चक्कर शुरू हो गया हैं।” “Last week she was here on Valentine’s day. There were some roses and a card in her hand and buttons of her top were messed up. I understood that perhaps her affair with Kishore bhai had already started.”

I was out on Valentine’s day and she didn’t even mention or remind me about it. Only recently, she told me she had visited. It was common for her to visit my place so it was nothing special but I wasn’t home and at college I told about it. It seemed odd that she would hide something like that; she only mentioned it in the passing when my mother accidentally mentioned it. 
Like Reply
“अच्छा मुझे पता ही नहीं था। तुम्हें पूरा यकीन हैं?” I asked. “I didn’t know about it. Are you sure?”

“मेरे घर से तो तुम्हारा घर सीधा दिखता हैं। वो 20-25 मिनट उसके कमरे में थी और फिर जल्दी में वहा से निकल पड़ी। उसके हाथ से वो कार्ड गिर गया था; मेंने ही उसे उठा के उसके हात में दिया था। उसका चेहरा लाल हो गया था और कुछ परेशान सी लग रही थी।” “From our house we can directly see your house. She was about 20-25 minutes in his room and then left in a hurry. She dropped the card, and I only picked it up for her. Her face was flushed red, and she seemed a little disturbed.”

“वो तो अभी मासूम और कच्ची कली हैं। असली मर्द के छूने का एहसास शायद पहली भर हुआ हो। बस थोड़ा बहुत किसिंग हुआ होगा; ज्यादा कुछ नहीं।” she added. “She is quite innocent and perhaps still a virgin. It was her first time to learn what happens when a real man touches her. A bit of kissing and petting may have happened; nothing more.”

Lalita had to leave after, and I too left for my college. I didn’t mention any of it to Mayuri but innocuously broached the subject of Valentine's day. I had completely forgotten about it and was out to take care of some important work for my tuition classes. I broached up the topic in some pretext and she said, “तुला सांगितला नां, मी काही औषधे आणली होती आई साठी. मी विसरले कीं तूं घरी नसशील म्हनून.” “I told you, right? I bought a few medicines for your mother. I forgot you weren’t home.”

“हो का?” I acted casually. “मंग काय केलंस?” “Really? What did you do then?”

“काही नाही. होते घरी एक दोन तास. आई आपलया पुजेत रमली आणि मी तुझ्या शेजार्याला चहा घेवून गेली. काही वेल नेहमी सारखी होती आणि मंग निघुन आली,” she said evading my eyes. “Nothing much. Spent a couple of hours at your place. Mother got busy in her poojas and I took tea for your neighbor. And as usual spent some time at his place and returned home.”

“मी विसरूनच गेलो,” I pleaded. “तुला छान पैकी लाल गुलाब द्यायचा प्लॅन होता.”

“हो तुला बरा लवकर लक्षात आलं. विसरला मी किती सुंदर आहे तें आणी किती लोक मला गुलाबाचं फूल पाठवत असत्?” she retorted. “You remembered it quite early. Do you forget how pretty I am and how many such flower bouquets I get?”

Now my hormones were on a hyper-drive as it seemed like Mayuri was truly falling for him and my innermost fantasies, that I was ashamed to admit, were coming true without me even trying for it. Even as I thought about it, I was still stunned that such a pretty girl would fall for him. But then again all those three sisters, who were extremely beautiful and young, had fallen for him. 

Couple of days passed and then Lalita showed up early in the morning at my place and as soon as she entered, she started making out with me. My mother was out and Kishore bhai was out of town, so we had privacy. She hadn’t freshened up and I could feel her stale breath but as usual it didn’t matter. Just like the last time it was intense as we explored our bodies and kissed for perhaps 5 minutes. She then squatted over my face and fed me her stale pussy. This time my senses were on a high alert and I thought I could smell semen but then again perhaps my mind was playing tricks. I didn’t have a chance as she practically planted her pussy on my lips and I pleasured her for a solid ten minutes. There was a hint of bitter taste, so it seems she had sex with her husband the previous night and wanted to give me a taste of it. She shuddered with her climax and then I mounted her. She resisted, saying, “मैं तेरा चुस्ती हूं.” “Let me suck yours.”

But I was on a mission and didn’t listen and unceremoniously pushed my penis inside her sloppy pussy. She let out a loud grunt and didn’t fight back. In fact, it seemed that she enjoyed my penis and kissed me as I started fucking her. I was mad with lust and she was in heat and she encouraged me by pushing up her pelvis and matching my thrusts. It was only my second time, but I didn’t need any guidance. I furiously fucked her for several minutes, perhaps 3-4 minutes and then unloaded my semen inside her. 

“साले बहनचोद,” she blurted as she pushed me away. “तू भी मुझे प्रेग्नेंट करना चाहता हैं?” “You bastard. You too want to impregnate me?”

We both laughed. Lalita opened the door to not make anyone suspicious, and we both moved to our kitchen. She put a utensil on the gas stove for making tea and I once again grabbed her and started making out with her. 

“हे भगवान तू सच में मेरा दीवाना हो गया रे। तुझे चाटने में मजा आया?” she whispered between the kisses. “Oh god. You are truly crazy about me. Did you like licking my pussy?”

“आदत डाल ले। मयूरी भी ऐसे ही शायद रात भर उसके साथ सोने के बाद तुझे किस करेगी और तुझ से अपना चूत चटवायगी।” “Get used to it. Mayuri might after sleeping with him the whole night kiss you in the morning and make you lick her.”

I ignored and continued kissing her for a few more minutes. We separated as we didn’t want to risk it and then she asked, “तूने मयूरी को पूछा? वैलेंटाइन्स दिवस के बारे में?” “Did you ask Mayuri about Valentine’s day?”

I nodded my head. I collected my thoughts and said, “उसने कहा कि वो घर आई तो थी, लेकिन वो कार्ड और गुलाबो का जिक्र नहीं किया।” “She did share that she visited my place but mentioned nothing about the card and the roses.”

She just smiled and said, “देख कुछ 25 मिनट तक दरवाजा बंद था। जाहिर हैं दोनों पूजा पाट तो नहीं करते होंगे।” “Well, for about 25 minutes the door was closed. Surely, they weren’t doing any pooja (worshiping of gods) inside.”

I kept quiet. “ये तो जाहिर हैं के तुझे ये सब पसंद हैं। मयूरी हमारे जैसे लड़की भी नहीं हैं के रोमांस के बिना चुदवा के भूल जाए। वो तो पूरी तरह से रोमांस करेगी और फिर उसकी रखैल बने गी। फिर एक के बाद एक उसके बच्चों को जन्म देती रहेगी।,” she said. “You like all of this. Mayuri is not like us to simply get fucked with no emotions and forget about him. She will romance him and only then become his mistress. And then she will give birth to his children.”

I thought for a moment and asked, “मुझे अभी क्या करना चाहिए?” “What should I be doing?”

She offered me the cup and said, “जो करना हैं वो दोनों कर लेंगे। तुम्हें बस उन दोनों को हमेशा वक्त देना हैं।” “They will do what needs to be done, you only need to give them time and space.”
Like Reply
“वो तो मयूरी खुद ही कर लेती हैं। हफ्ते में पांच-छ दिन मेरे घर आती हैं। उसके साथ करीब आधा-एक घंटा तो जरूर बिताती हैं,” I said. “That Mayuri does it herself. In a week, she visits our place for 5-6 days and spends about half-an-hour to an hour during each visit with him.”

“हां तो अच्छा ही हैं। इसी लिए तो उसने इतनी जल्दी मयूरी को पट्टा लिया ना।” “That’s good. No wonder he seduced her so quickly.”

“हां कुछ आठ महीनों में,” I added. “Perhaps in eight months.”

“जल्दी से शादी कर ले। मयूरी का बिन ब्याही मां होना तुम डोनोके लिए अच्छा नहीं हैं,” she said. “Get married quickly. It’s not good for Mauri to become pregnant before marriage.”

“पर कंडोम भी तो इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं?” I said. “But they can use a condom, right?” 

“कंडोम? उसके साइज के कंडम भी नहीं मिलते होंगे यहां पर,” she retorted. “Condoms? I don’t think we get his size condoms here.”

“होली आ रही हैं। बुला मयूरी को यहा। शायद तेरा पड़ोसी उसी दिन उस पर चढ़ जाए?” she said. “Holi is approaching. Why don’t you invite her? Perhaps he may mount her on that day.”

On one end my hormones were on an overdrive and on another I thought about Mamta. Ever since Lalita mentioned to me about her having fallen in love with me, I felt I had to meet her one more time. Mamta was still in the state but somewhere in Virar. So, I made the trip and spent some more time with her. Things were rather normal between us as she was married now and there were many people around, most of them from her in-laws' side.

Upon my return, there was yet another function at their place due to which Lalita spent one more night at our place. My mother had gone to our relatives place and this time around they allowed me to sleep in the same room. At the opportune time, her elder sister left, leaving Lalita and me alone. It was as if she knew about it. I didn’t even wait a minute and immediately got down next to her and started kissing. After some intense kissing, she once again squatted over my face and made me lick her. This time she craved it and I spent over 15 minutes pleasuring her. She then collapsed next to me and profusely thanked me.

“कसम से तुमसे शादी करती तो मैं जन्नत में ही होती। किशोर भाई अपने लंड से और तू जीभ से मुझे स्वर्ग की सैर कराते।” “If I had married you then I would have truly been in heaven. Kishore bhai with his dick and you with your tongue would have given me a tour of heaven.”

“रुक मैं तुझे कुछ सिखाती हूं आज,” she said and made me stand on my fours and nuzzled into my crack. “Wait, let me teach you something today.”

I felt her soft tongue on my anal opening and felt a warm current flow through me. She started tonguing it and gently stroking my penis. It was pleasurable but didn’t push me over the edge. 

“तुझे अच्छा लग रहा हैं?” she asked. “Are you enjoying it?”

“हां। बहुत अच्छा।” “Yes. Very much.”

“जब एक औरत किसी के लिए ये करती हैं तो वो यह बता रही हैं कि वो उसकी रखैल बनने के लिए तैयार हैं।” “When a woman does this to a man, she is telling him she will be his slut.”

“जल्दी ही मयूरी भी किशोर भाई के लिए ये करेगी।” “Very soon, Mayuri would do this for Kishore bhai.”

And then she grabbed a bottle of oil and poured some on my anus. She then spread it all around my anus and then gently probed it with her finger. 

“तुम ये क्या कर रही हो?” I said looking back. “What are you doing?”

“सुश... थोड़ा वक्त दो, तुम्हें सब पता चल जाएगा।” “Sush… Wait. You shall understand everything.”

Lalita continued to play with my anus as she rubbed it and gently probed it for several minutes and then she pushed it and my sphincter muscles gave in. I was amazed, and it felt a little strange but not as exciting. She started seesawing her finger through my anus and then slowly I felt those pleasant sensations. She didn’t stop and then pushed another finger when I was warmed up. 
“मयूरी जब पेट से होगी तो शायद किशोर भाई तुझ पर चढ़ेगा,” she said giggling. “When Mayuri is pregnant Kishore bhai will mount you.”

“Shut up,” I retorted. 

“अंग्रेज की औलाद,” she said. “देख अभी मैं तुझे दिखाती हूं, कितना मजा आता हैं।” “You Englishman. Let me show you how much pleasure you get.”

And then she did something, my semi-erect penis started inflating, and I sensed it was jerking involuntarily. 

“Uh…” I grunted and started moaning. This was something that I had never experienced but it was definitely pleasurable. It almost felt as if I was fucking her and getting pushed to the edge. She bit my butt and asked, “कैसा लग रहा हैं? किशोर भाई का लंड मजा दे रहा हैं या नहीं?” “How are you feeling? Is Kishore bhai’s dick giving you pleasure or not?”

She intensified her seesawing. It felt that she was applying pressure to a specific point inside but I didn’t care; I knew it was feeling very good. About 5 minutes into my penis was jerking by itself and then suddenly I ejaculated.

I was stunned by what had happened and kept quiet for several minutes. We cleaned and slept in each other’s arms. 

“तुझे अच्छा लगा?” she asked. “Did you enjoy it?”

“हां,” I replied. “Yes.”

“तू चाहे तो मैं मयूरी को सीखा सकती हूं,” she said. “I can teach it to Mayuri if you want.”

“वो तुम क्या कह रही थी? के मयूरी उसके गांड को चाटेगी?” I asked. “What were you saying about Mayuri licking his anus?”

I had licked Lalita’s anus the very first time, and it felt very natural for me but I never thought of a woman doing this to a man. And definitely didn’t think any of these pretty ladies would do that to Kishore bhai. It felt like a very debasing experience but I had done it to Lalita without even flinching. 

“इस तरह के संबंध में, औरत उस दूसरे मर्द को असली मर्द मानती हैं और उसके लिए कुछ भी करने के लिए तैयार हो जाती हैं।” “In this sort of relationship, a woman presumes the other man to be a real man and is willing to do almost anything.”

“तुम चाहो तो मैं मयूरी को समझा सकती हूं।” “If you wish, I can teach Mayuri what is needed of her.”

“क्या तुमने कभी ऐसे किया हैं?”

“किशोरभाई के साथ तो कहीं बार किया हैं। मेरी दीदी ने तो दर्जनो बार किया हैं,” she said.

I didn’t encourage her but knew Lalita would do as she pleases. That night was the best night as we made non stop love to each other and each time I came inside her. She stopped caring if she got pregnant or not. My honeymoon with her was rather short-lived, but it perhaps was the most intense and best honeymoon I had.

to be continued
Like Reply
This is the original author of the story. I am posting this story here apart from posting on literotica because there is more Indian audience here and I have chosen to use some Hindi and Marathi dialogues.  This story is true to a very large extent but I have purposely changed some of the situations and spiced it up to make it more readable. Hope you folks enjoy it.
Like Reply