Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
Weekend is here!!!!!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Waiting another masterpiece
Like Reply
Come on Boys and learn something more from ur teacher. Please update soon. Waiting. . .
[Image: 5066-E4-F1-4-DCD-4-EEE-B349-33-CC7817-FB54.png]
[+] 6 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Please give update
Like Reply
Why so much delay in update
Like Reply
[Image: kajal-agarwal-angry-moment-kajal-angry.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lonely warrior's post
Like Reply
The bad part is that whenever I've made up my mind that this thread is dead,  the author pops up saying he has an update but won't post it.

And the worst part is that I don't feel any other writers would be able to continue this with such potential.

So, I've been left with the only option to wait and wait and wait until the author posts an update......

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 1 user Likes Mf123's post
Like Reply
(14-05-2023, 10:15 AM)Mf123 Wrote: The bad part is that whenever I've made up my mind that this thread is dead,  the author pops up saying he has an update but won't post it.

And the worst part is that I don't feel any other writers would be able to continue this with such potential.

So, I've been left with the only option to wait and wait and wait until the author posts an update......

Guys, did you think that I write all through the weekdays and wait to perform a grand opening on weekend morning ? 
Or that I wake up on Saturday morning, and spend 15 minutes to write and post here ?

I wrote 4 hours yesterday night and still got two full scenes/a page+ to finish. I have a life and a career just like you all do. This story is not my bread and butter. I write in my free time and happy to share it with you all. 

So, instead of quoting "Why so much delay in update" or " he has an update but won't post it", try empathising.

"Has an update" means pseudo-coding is done and full story writing is in progress. Not story is written and I am not posting it here !!
[+] 8 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
Guys please understand the writers position he's delivering such a sensual excellent stuff, taking his time. Writing takes time. And by reading the last update we can see how good he's writing such an appreciable writer we got. 

When he started this thread he posted regularly but days are all not same through life. Let's support for his efforts.

And remember we are not getting any payment by writing here, our product is just given as an entertainment. That's it.

We are not getting paid, we don't even get any fame by writing here but we are writing for you guys just to improve ourselves showing our skill to you. Just be patient. Asking an update is ok I don't oppose it. Even I too ask but degrading author is not ok. Encourage them, give hope for them to write.
[+] 4 users Like Haran000's post
Like Reply
(14-05-2023, 10:50 AM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Guys, did you think that I write all through the weekdays and wait to perform a grand opening on weekend morning ? 
Or that I wake up on Saturday morning, and spend 15 minutes to write and post here ?

I wrote 4 hours yesterday night and still got two full scenes/a page+ to finish. I have a life and a career just like you all do. This story is not my bread and butter. I write in my free time and happy to share it with you all. 

So, instead of quoting "Why so much delay in update" or " he has an update but won't post it", try empathising.

"Has an update" means pseudo-coding is done and full story writing is in progress. Not story is written and I am not posting it here !!

this is just the negative impact of the story being so good and not everyone has the same level of patience.
[+] 1 user Likes dragonslair's post
Like Reply
Waiting eagerly for the next update.
Like Reply
(14-05-2023, 10:50 AM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Guys, did you think that I write all through the weekdays and wait to perform a grand opening on weekend morning ? 

"spend 15 minutes to write and post here ?"
?? most of the readers are thinking like this....

To create a scene with suitable situations and that must be the continuation of previous chapters or should be related are very difficult. The readers must understand this.
1m views in short period means this story and the author are not ordinary. So give respect to the author's peronal time. He will post when he finish his best product. I am also waiting for the next update. Thanks for the wonderful story.
[+] 1 user Likes kuttoosan009's post
Like Reply
Dear Readers,

I understand your excitement. Even, I am excited to show you how I have planned out the story of Dhika. 
But do understand that, to write a story the mood must be right, and time and effort should play hand in hand. 

Imagine getting mind fucked with work and then I sit to write the story. The story will go pretty much like, he came, she kissed, he fucked,.. and the end.   Smile

Happy Reading... Heart
[+] 5 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
(14-05-2023, 05:45 PM)kuttoosan009 Wrote: "spend 15 minutes to write and post here ?"
?? most of the readers are thinking like this....

To create a scene with suitable situations and that must be the continuation of previous chapters or should be related are very difficult. The readers must understand this.
1m views in short period means this story and the author are not ordinary. So give respect to the author's peronal time. He will post when he finish his best product. I am also waiting for the next update. Thanks for the wonderful story.

Dear Kuttoosan, 

Great fan of your story. 
Like Herbiee often points out, you are one hell of a writer. 
Did not get time to read your latest updates, but hoping to read sooner. 

Thank you for your wonderful story. 
[+] 1 user Likes DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
(14-05-2023, 10:50 AM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Totally understand. Waiting patiently :-)

Guys, did you think that I write all through the weekdays and wait to perform a grand opening on weekend morning ? 

Like Reply
This story is like a grand Hollywood movie,
Reader you have to wait after watching the trailer.
Author is very talented, it's not easy to create story like this

Advice to author, please take care of yourself first, ignore negative com6 and take your time.
Like Reply
Hatsoff to author for ignoring such negative comments and keep writing.
Author please take ur time.
Like Reply
Couldn't finish today. Bad mood. Will try and finish and post in next couple of days. 

Happy Reading...  Heart
[+] 4 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
(14-05-2023, 11:05 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Couldn't finish today. Bad mood. Will try and finish and post in next couple of days. 

Happy Reading...  Heart

I would suggest just post on Friday if complete. 

We will wait. My opinion.
Like Reply
Bahut acchi story hai bro Maine to do bar padh liya ek hi din mein keep going bus अच्छे-अच्छे update dete rahiye god bless u
Like Reply