Poll: Should I proceed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very good
95.45%
21 95.45%
Worthless
4.55%
1 4.55%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Tollygunge Film Queen
(01-05-2023, 11:07 AM)Chandan1 Wrote: awesome update  yourock waiting for more

Thanks for your first ever comment  /  appreciation..... yes, next update is coming soon.... tomorrow.....
[+] 1 user Likes satabdi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Episode : 43
The great Bengalee film-hero Sanjit Chatterjee alias Bumba then kissed the gorgeous heroine Raima Sen deep and hard. At the same time, he slid his hand back between her open thighs to rub her pussy like before.

“I think you need your real daddy yourself,” he said, nearly growling.

“Mmmm, I sure do,” Raima purred, slipping down into the tub. She then bent over and grabbed the side of the tub..... pushing her ass out toward Bumba. “Fuck me, Daddy,” she mewled over her shoulder. “Fuck your big daughter just as hard as you can.”

With a leering grin, Bumba slid down in the water too. Then, standing behind Raima's upturned ass, he gripped her by the hips.... and gradually eased his enormously swollen prick into her pussy. Mina's heart pounded even harder as she watched her father began to fuck her mother slowly with that huge cock.

“Oh yes, Daddy, just like that. Fuck your big girl, baby,” Raima moaned.

Hearing her mother call him as 'Daddy', 'Big Daughter', or 'Big Girl' etc while he fucked her...... made little Mina's entire body shiver like getting an electric-shock. On the other hand, suddenly a crucial point started to strike her mind. She began to guess, whether her mother was really her father's daughter or they were just roleplaying to heighten their excitement more?

She was totally confused.....

However keeping away the confusion for that moment, she tried to focus on the current scenario..... her parent's fucking. She fought to keep her breathing quiet as she furiously massaged her pebble-hard clit under the skirt.... being still in her school uniform.

Intently she watched the naked couple fuck. It was like being in a whole different world compared to just listening to them. As Raima was calling him Daddy, Mina started daydreaming of fucking him. It was almost look like her father was fucking her instead of her mother.

She even started to imagine that she was watching herself getting fucked by her own father. She couldn’t remember when her pussy had ever felt so hot or wet. Now she could feel a total different sensation than when she'd watched her mother and stepfather Kader's lovemaking previously.

Bumba's body seemed so amazing as he gripped Raima's lithe body and gracefully shoved his long cock deep into her pussy. With every thrust, hot moans and gasps were escaping from the girl’s mother.

Mina's pussy was on fire. She was rapidly alternating between rubbing her clit and pumping her finger.... up inside the dripping wetness of her aching hole. She ached to feel something as long and hard as her father’s cock.

She became mesmerized by the sight of his cock hammering her mother's pussy..... all the time dreaming it to plunge deeply into her ripening young body. She slipped her another free hand under her white T-shirt and toyed roughly with her sensitive, swollen nipples. She wished she could have been close to her parents.

She was too much eager to see how it looked with her mother’s swollen pussy lips stretched around the girth of her father's imposing fat cock. She could now clearly realize why her mother had fallen in love with Sanjit seventeen yrs ego and within months became pregnant.

“Oh God, my sweet big Daddy, you’re gonna make me cum,” Raima moaned after Bumba had been pumping her steadily..... harder and deeper..... for longer than Mina could keep her track of. “Cum with me, Daddy. Fill that tight girlhole with your hot daddy cum!”

Mina was however stunned by her mother’s dirty mouth. She’d never heard them talking like that the times she’d heard them from inside their bedroom. But she felt a bizarre kind of pride and admiration for her mother to be able to express herself that way.

She hoped she could be there with her mother..... like she would have been with her stepfather Kader and her mother before. She thought that she had a cock in her pussy like her mother..... pounding her pussy the way he was pounding her mother.

Her trance was disturbed suddenly when in the room, her father did something to her mother. Just as her mother was begging him on to cum in her pussy, he growled and raised his open hand.

Finally it landed across Raima's naked ass with a piercing smack. Raima cried out in surprise and pleasure while Bumba pumped her hole with a series of breathless thrusts.

“Oh, Daddy, yes!” Raima cried out with an animalistic joy. “Give your first baby that hot cum of yours.”

Mina's heart was once again jumped in shock hearing the words "First Baby".... was her mother really his daughter? That meant her father Sanjit also fucked and impregnated her Grandmother Munmun.... and she was his granddaughter. Oh my God! How was it possible? Mina couldn't digest the bizarre relationship anymore.

On the other hand, the hot blue show of her parents made her horny as hell. Her tight, teen pussy was contracting in orgasmic spasms around her thrusting finger. Knowing that she was cumming along with her parents only made the feelings more intense.

After pounding his cock into the horny actress's pussy for the last time, the Tolly superstar felt himself totally drained off. He then pulled back and sank down onto the seat under the water. Within seconds, Raima was by his side, happily snuggled up to him.

“I hope our daughter didn't return till now,” Bumba said. His tone was light but he wasn’t smiling.

Mina could see her father turned his eyes toward the partly opened door. He looked disappointed not to see her standing there.... and watching them to make love.

Mina then pulled her hand out of her panties, her fingers were soaked with her juices. Her upper thighs and the crotch of her panties were all smeared, too. It felt like her cream was everywhere.

Few seconds later, Mina snuck away from her hiding place and was backed into her room. She sighed and got into bed.

Before she changed her school uniform, she had her hand down again inside her panties and the other under her T-shirt. Images of both her real father and step-father's enormous cocks pumping into her mother's pussy..... from behind in doggystyle...... played over and over again in her mind.

Sometimes she even imagined what would her mother do if her two fathers would make love with her mother at the same time? Different types of combination and position started flashing in her mind.... one cock in her mouth and another in her pussy or both the cocks in her two holes at the same time. Oh how exciting it could be!

God, how she wished it was their hands on her own body instead of her mother. She kept mauling herself until she had three more orgasms. Only then could she fall into a peaceful sleep.
________ __________ ________ _______ _____

Next morning...... at first Raima had left for her NGO job while Mina ended up alone with her father in the kitchen. She was having some toast for breakfast while he was drinking coffee..... before heading out to Tollygunge studio.

The moment he said 'Good Morning' to Mina, her face flushed hot and she could barely look him in the eye. She felt bad, knowing he’d probably think it was because she didn’t like him.

But after everything she’d seen and heard the night before, it was impossible to look at him directly in his eyes. All she could think about was what he’d looked like fucking her mother blind.

She was wearing the same tape frock she’d slept in. However before coming downstairs, she’d changed into a tight-fitting pair of shorts. Naturally it let the pert bottom curves of her ass cheeks poke slightly past the hem.

Although she was habituated to be naked in the house before...... in front of her stepfather, either she or her mother wasn't still able to practice the same in front of Sanjit. So with that revealing outfit for the first time before her father, she felt herself shy.

It was as skimpy an outfit as she’d worn in front of him so far anyone else was home. He didn’t say anything about it, and she had no idea if he was looking at her since she couldn’t bear to look at him. She knew some of her friends walked around in front of their fathers in their underwear..... so her outfit shouldn’t be so bad.

Even she had caught some of her friends’ fathers checking out their daughters and daughters’ friends plenty of times. She noticed that her nearest friend, Maiya, and her father were so touchy and affectionate with each other.

Mina had often wondered if there was more to their relationship between her friend and her father. There were a few times Mina had seen Maiya's father touching her ass.

When Maiya had looked at Mina, realizing what she’d seen...... she merely blushed and smiled. Mina was however dying to ask her friend if there was something going on between her father and her. If there was really anything, Mina thought they were lucky. Cause, all the time Maiya's father fixed his lustful gaze at her...... like she was the most important thing in the world.

“Is everything okay, Minu?” Sanjit finally asked, jarring the girl out of her reverie. He was sitting at the tall counter sipping coffee.

“Oh yeah, sure, why?” she replied, still not looking at him.

“You seem really quiet.” he said.

“Everything’s good.” She was glad he didn’t point out how she couldn’t bring herself to look at him.

“If you say so,” he said skeptically. “I hope you’ll feel okay to talk about anything that’s bothering you. I mean, we’re now family, right? Moreover, I came to know from your mother that you feel yourself free and OK with your Kaderbhai..... so if you don't mind, you can treat me too like him.”

The comment made her flinch.... had her mother told her father everything about all the incidents held among Kader, her mother and her? And what her father wanted to mean by 'we're now family'?

"Oh God! Maa is so naughty...... she shouldn't disclose those to you," with a deep blush, the teen said.

"Why not baby, I've already told you that we all four now is a family and a family shouldn't keep anything secret from each other.... OK?" Bumba tried to persuade his timid daughter.

Before, family only meant her mother and her..... and after her mother's marriage with Kader, he was added. And now with her real father mixing in this trio, it was suddenly a real family.....mother, father, daughter and stepfather.

And as much as she loved the idea, it was still a very new proposition. Logically, she knew she wasn’t supposed to ache to feel her father touching her ass the way Maiya's father touched hers, but she yearned for it anyway.

“Yeah, I guess,” she said, sitting across the counter from him with a butter container and spoon.

“You guess?” At least his tone sounded light.

Now she smiled briefly and even looked at his face. He was smiling and looking at her curiously.

“Well, although you don't marry my mother officially, yet you're my biological father after all..... So yeah. That’s makes us family.”

“It’s even more than that, sweetheart. I’m your father, after all..... for real.” Sanjit said as his smile widened and she felt she was blushing.

“I really hope you’ll be happy, Minu,” he continued. “And you can always tell me if there’s anything I can do to help you like your stepfather.”

Although my stepfather didn't fuck me till now, you could do that..... like you fucked my mother last night, she said in her mind. But then, out loud, “Oh, I’m happy. Really. It’s really nice here and everything. And you’re really nice..... just like my stepfather. I guess I’m still getting used to things with you.”

“Me too,” he smiled warmly. “I guess your mother and I've been so focused on each other that we haven’t paid enough attention to you. You and I haven’t had the same chance to get to know each other. But I want that to change and want to be as close as your stepfather, if that’s okay with you. We have a lot of time to make up for.”

“That’d be nice,” she said, wishing she knew something more interesting to say. Now she was afraid he’d start thinking she was dumb.

“Do you have any plans for today?” he asked.

She shook her head.

“Great. I was thinking I’d leave my shooting early, and maybe we could go out and get dinner. Or we could go to the mall and spend a lot of money.”

“Really?” She looked straight at him with surprise. “That sounds really good.”

“It does to me, too,” he said. “You can decide whatever you want to do. We can do all of those things that your stepfather did with you and your mother or just whatever you like. How’s that sound?”

Mina was so excited her eyes started to water. She realized it was the first time a male of any age was going to take her out.... just for something she wanted. She’d been out in groups of friends along with boys from school previously. They were interested in her, but that wasn’t even in the same league.

“It sounds perfect,” she said softly.

“I think so, too,” he replied, getting up. “I’ll be back by two.”

On his way out, he stopped and touched the girl’s bare shoulder. He planted a quick kiss on top of her head before walking out to go to work. After he was gone, Mina couldn’t stop smiling.

She felt so good she cleaned up everything in the kitchen. Then she looked for things to do around the house that would please her parents...... especially her father.

“Especially Dad,” she said out loud, just to see how it felt and sounded.

Later on, she went upstairs and put on the skimpiest bra and panties she owned. She marched in the house..... then went to her parents huge bathtub. She wished her father could have been there to see her.

After a while she took them off and moved into the tub. She loved to play naked in the huge tub. After a while she got out of the hot tub while she still had the house to herself.

She turned on the water jets and thought about the scene she’d witnessed the previous day. It didn’t take long before her nipples were hard and burning with desire. Her pussy was flushed and quivering at the same time.

The water jets felt so good as she played with her pert, round tits. Her hard nipples and areolas were like a pale shade of cinnamon.

The girl’s fingers were soon exploring her excited pussy. Her thoughts changed from last day to all the various ways she imagined her time with her two fathers might go. However the thought of being alone with her real father for the first time in her life made her nervous.

She wanted to do everything right. She wanted him to love her so much. Before long, she was kneeling on the seat in the tub. She then held onto the side while she pushed her sensitive pussy up to the nozzle of the water jet. Gripping the edge, she let the spout jet against her hard clit.... until her body was shivering with orgasms.

She finally got out of the tub, picked up her panties and walked into the house..... up to her room completely naked. Her mother was absolutely right. It was fun to wander being nude in such a big house.

She found herself imagining her father suddenly walking out of one room to discover his completely naked daughter. It was even more fun to imagine the look he would have on his face.

Yes, his eyes surely would be fixed at the proudly shaped tits.... standing out from her smooth chest. It made her nipples swell with excitement just to think of it.

It was getting close to when her father would be getting back home, so she decided to start getting ready. Going into her bathroom, she hung her damp panties on a towel rack and took a shower.

She spent a long time carefully running a fresh razor over her legs and pussy. After, she dried and brushed her hair, she went to pick out something to wear.

After going through every stitch of clothing in her dresser and closet, Mina couldn't reach to a decision what to wear. Half of her entire wardrobe was now scattered across her bed and the floor, and she uttered an exasperated sigh.

She had nothing to wear to impress her father. She wasn’t even close to deciding what she wanted to do, so she wasn’t sure what kind of outfit would be right.

She didn’t know much about the restaurants anywhere around the new house. So she figured on letting him decide about that. There were plenty of restaurants and even the movie theater at the mall.... so maybe that was where they should go.

She couldn’t wait to have him all to herself, but she was afraid of coming off as too greedy. And as far as a movie, she already had an idea about that. She wouldn’t let him know what she wanted to see until after dinner.

Finally, Mina decided she didn’t even care where they went for dinner. She just wanted to look good for her father..... really good. Deciding nothing at last, she went down the hall to the master bedroom to raid her mother’s wardrobe.

Walking naked into the bedroom, her mother shared with her two fathers, sent tingles of excitement through her smooth, young body. She spent a few moments just staring at their bed, reminiscing what her two fathers and mother had done for the last few days. Her nipples grew hard with sensation when she thought of how she would have her father all to herself for the whole evening.

Her mother would certainly be home when they came back. But the notion didn’t stop her from imagining how amazing it would be for her father and her to come home and end sometime together in their hot tub.

She remembered so clearly what his aroused dick had looked like when she spied on them. Her mother had to be the luckiest woman in the world to be able to be naked with her two fathers whenever she wanted.

She spent a little while just playing with her nipples. Her excitement was greatly enhanced by being in her parents bedroom. But she knew her father would be home soon, and as exciting as it was to imagine him catching her naked in her mother's bedroom.

But the reality of it actually happening scared her suddenly. What if he said something about it bad to her mother?

Going through the closet, it didn’t take her long to find what she was looking for. It was a wheat colored knit dress her mother hadn’t worn in a long time. It was practically the same color as the one pair of high heels that Mina had.

She grabbed the dress and then went to rifle through her mother’s lingerie drawer. She found a pair of sheer black panties that had some kind of pattern. She decided to take them back to her room and try them on to see how they looked.

With the items of her mother’s clothing in her hands, suddenly Mina could hear her father coming into the room. How could he have come home without her hearing him?

“Oh, geeze, Minu, I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were in here,” he said before she had a chance to even turn around.

She was fully naked to him from behind, and she suddenly turned to face him without thinking. Now her bouncy, naked boobs and freshly shaved pussy were in full view of her father.

Sanjit gazed at his teen daughter with a stunned look on his incredibly handsome face. His eyes were clearly roaming over the lush swells of her tits and the silken V of her swollen pussy mound.

“Sorry,” he mumbled again, politely averting his gaze..... and at the same time, he felt a sudden twitch under his trousers which made him uneasy.

Mina blushed with a vengeance, feeling equally embarrassed and excited. She finally thought to hold her mother’s clothes up in front of her. They barely covered her bare boobs while holding her free hand over her naked pussy.

“Oh, um, it’s okay. I’m sorry, too. I just came to borrow some clothes for going out.” She almost said date, but she was afraid her father might laugh at that.

“Does your mother know you’re borrowing her clothes?” he asked, bringing his eyes back to her.

“Oh sure,” she told him. “We borrow each other’s clothes all the time. Especially now that I’m almost the same size.”

Sanjit nodded. “I see. Okay.”

Mina's embarrassment started to fade slightly when she realized he wasn’t going to just kick her out of the room. He actually seemed to like having her there, and she almost giggled at the thought of it.

“So when do you want to go?” she asked.

“Whenever you’re ready,” he said. “I’m just going to freshen up a little and change. I’ll probably be ready much sooner than you will be.”

“Probably, but I’ll hurry. I can’t wait to go.”

“Me, too,” he smiled. “Did you decide what you want to do?”

Mina told him that she was thinking about to go to the mall. They could just decide to do there whatever they felt.... since they’d having shopping, movies and restaurants all in one place.

“Good thinking, Baby. I’m impressed.”

Mina blushed at the compliment and then walked out of the room, trying to look calm. She strode past her father..... and felt his hungry eyes roaming over on the sway of her pert naked ass.

Her heart was pounding by the time she reached her own bedroom. There was no mistake that he really liked what he saw. It felt like the happiest day of her life, and it could only get better.

To be continued.....
[+] 3 users Like satabdi's post
Like Reply
Wonderful update Satabdi...hope there will be an episode of MunMun Sen as well. She was one of the sexiest actress of her time. Smile
look forward to that as well...Thanks.
[+] 1 user Likes Class123's post
Like Reply
(04-05-2023, 10:56 PM)Class123 Wrote: Wonderful update Satabdi...hope there will be an episode of MunMun Sen as well. She was one of the sexiest actress of her time. Smile
look forward to that as well...Thanks.

Actually I didn't consider her as a character in this fantasy...... my purpose was just to mention her name in the related incidents of this fantasy. But if you like so, I surely would try to introduce her, but not possible just in one episode..... think about it..... and thanks for your proposal.
Like Reply
(08-05-2023, 07:50 PM)satabdi Wrote: Actually I didn't consider her as a character in this fantasy...... my purpose was just to mention her name in the related incidents of this fantasy. But if you like so, I surely would try to introduce her, but not possible just in one episode..... think about it..... and thanks for your proposal.

Thank you Satabdi for considering my request...sure, I do understand...Mun Mun Sen coming in more than one episode will be super hot...more the merrier ;)
Thanks once again and look forward to it. Take Care.
Like Reply
Waiting for update sir...hope to get a hot update Smile
[+] 2 users Like Class123's post
Like Reply
Episode : 44
Sanjit Chatterjee alias Bumba sat down on the bed and heaved a deep sigh after his daughter left the room. However he had another young dauhter, named Prerana.... by his second wife Aparna Guhathakurata. Being divorced, Aparna now lived in London with her only daughter and widow mother.

So he wasn’t quite used to having a teen girl around him. Although he loved being married to Arpita ( Pal ) Chatterjee, his third wife..... but having his teenaged daughter in Kader's bungalow was a whole other thing.

No doubt she was a sweet girl, even if she’d been pretty aloof lately. He knew he had to stop thinking of her as pretty and sexy. He hoped..... only if she didn’t look so much like her mother. He wondered if he’d feel the same way if he’d known about her from the beginning.

It had been impossible for him not to notice the girl had a prominently distracting pair of tits. But seeing them in the flesh was making his head spin. They were so firm and round, and with her nipples being so hard and perky.

He’d barely been able to tear his eyes off from them...... and then staring at the bald, pouting pussy mound between the juncture of her smooth thighs. And seeing the way she blushed when he caught her naked in Raima's room only made it worse. He couldn’t fight the steady swelling of his cock as he thought of her.

This is totally out of line, he thought as he gave his pulsing shaft a squeeze through his pants. He kept squeezing and rubbing his stiff cock as he thought..... the way her ass jiggled when she walked out of the room.

He was sure that she was giving it an extra sway just for him. Could she have known he was staring at those rounded ass cheeks? Was she seriously trying to seduce her own father to check out that soft, teenaged ass?

He hadn’t even thought about what clothes she had borrowed from her mother. He almost thought he should call the outing off, but it was too late for that. Besides, it wouldn’t look right. She was a smart girl and would’ve suspected the reason.

Unable to help himself, Bumba stood up and unzipped his pants. He pushed them down along with his briefs to reduce it's erection. He was going out with his daughter.... it seemed like the right thing to do. He wanted to think straight.... act like a proper father.... and wanted to be to her.

But there was nothing proper about the way he stood there..... holding his boner.... thinking of her hot, naked, teen body. At the same time, he couldn’t help thinking about the way Raima had called him 'Daddy' while they were fucking the night before.

It made him cum so hard he felt dizzy afterwards. There was no way Raima could have missed the way that excited him more.

Suddenly his phone buzzed with an incoming message while he was blindly fist-pumping his excited rod. He paused to check the message, and wasn’t surprised to see it was from Raima. 'Have a good time on your date with our baby,' it said, followed by a wink emoji.

'It’s not a date,' he texted back. 'But I’ll make sure she has a great time.'

He finished taking off his clothes and sat on the bed to continue stroking his cock. 'That’s not what our baby thinks,' Raima texted back. 'I know our baby very well, I'm pretty sure she has a huge crush on you.... just like she feels about her stepdad.'

'No way,' Bumba sent back his message, 'I can't do that way Kader did,' still stroking and thinking of the way his daughter's pert ass looked on the way out of the room.

'Girls always crush on their daddies. Didn’t you know that?'

'That’s crazy,' he sent back, feeling idiotic that he was still pumping his hard on and thinking of his daughter.

'Mmm, you know I too have got a serious crush on you, Dad. Just save some for me when you get home.'

Raima's text was followed seconds later with a picture of her spread pussy..... something she often did from the ladies’ room at work. It always drove him crazy..... with her splayed open pussy on his phone screen.

He stroked himself faster with the image of both mother’s and daughter’s pussies at the same time. He needed to cum if only to set his mind right again.

Actually whenever they were alone, specially they were fucking, Raima called him as 'Daddy'..... other times, he was her Bumba Uncle. It had made her cum just as hard as he had.

Raima's taste for 'edgy sex' was one of the things that kept their relationship hot and fresh. Bumba had always wanted a woman like that, and Raima had that..... rather so much more.

She was the complete package. But he certainly hadn’t bargained on getting a hard on for his teenaged daughter. Moreover, now Raima was practically teasing him about it.

He leaned back on the bed and vigorously stroked his throbbing cock to the thought of the sexiest, most beautiful mother and daughter..... he’d ever known. Before long, visions of their **yrs old daughter's tits and pussy had all but pushed her mother out of his mind.

Within a couple more minutes, Sanjit groaned heatedly..... his cock erupted.... spurting cum after cum all over his lower belly and shirt.

After that, he took a quick shower. Then he picked out a pair of dark blue linen pants and a short sleeve button down shirt. Casual, with a hint of fancy to please his daughter.

As it turned out, by the time he went downstairs to meet her..... she was all ready and anxiously waiting. The girl blushed, incredibly pleased with her father’s stunned reaction..... on seeing her in her mother’s dress.

The Midi had it's cutest pattern, which was beautifully accentuated the sweeping shape of her body. The dress fit her almost as tightly as it fit her mother..... it was suggestively snug over her curves.

It came well above her knees. The low-cut neckline clung nicely to her round boobs and let just enough cleavage to show. Although she had her panties under the Midi, she decided to go without a bra. Naturally her nipples would show through the dress if they got hard.

“Wow,” Sanjit said, eyeing her openly. “You look amazing, sweetheart.”

“Thank you Dad.” She smiled and looked down at the floor..... blushing at his compliment.

Her shoes were almost a perfect match for the dress. The heels gave her three more inches of height.

The Bengalee film-hero became surprised as he’d scrutinized her figure in her mother's dress. She couldn’t help wondering if he liked her better in her mother’s dress or completely naked..... and the idea almost made her giggle out loud.

Reaching out to the luxury car, Bumba even opened the door for her. The gesture surprised and pleased her immensely. She made sure to give him a good look at her legs when she swung them into the car.

During the ride to the mall, Mina couldn’t help feeling like she was on a real date with a really great guy. Although he was too older to be her boyfriend, he was handsome, sophisticated, and had an amazing looking cock. She wondered what would he think if he knew she’d seen it already and could barely stop thinking about it.

Sanjit was doing his best to keep his eyes on the road, but Mina caught him glancing at her legs every minute or so. She liked the way her mother’s fancy 'Midi' made them look, and her father obviously liked it too.

In her seat, the hem of her mother’s dress rode high on her firm, young thighs, and she did nothing to adjust her outfit. It wasn’t quite as exciting as the way he’d looked at her when he caught her naked.

But it wasn’t as embarrassing, either, and she didn’t want him to stop. The taboo thoughts made her nipples grew hard with excitement. Naturally it formed pert dents in the material of the dress. She caught her father sneaking peeks at her boobs just as much.

“Thanks for taking me out, Dad,” she finally said. “Like my stepdad, you too are really nice.”

“It’s my pleasure, sweetie. You're my baby... I always want to see you happy. And like your stepdad, I too want to be nude in the house. But I’m only sorry I couldn't do this till now. I thought it would be good for us to spend some time together before doing that. Anyway, as Kader has just married your mother, I wish I could marry you, too.” Bumba said with twinkling eyes.

Mina couldn’t contain a giggle, “Oh Dad, did that ever come out wrongly,”

Bumba however tried to backtrack with an embarrassed blush.

“It’s okay. I know what you meant. Besides, I think I really like being married to you. I think Maa's really lucky.”

“What a sweet thing to say,” he told her with a smile.

“Well, it’s true. And I’m really sorry if I’ve been a pain in the neck lately.”

“Not in the least, sweetie. I’ve just been worried if you were happy with all the changes going on. I know it’s a lot to take in all at once.”

“Yeah,” she agreed shyly. “I guess it is.”

Bumba suddenly pulled the car over and stopped. He turned in his seat and looked at her seriously. No one had ever looked at her the way he was now. It made her pulse race. It made her think of the way how Maiya's father looked at his own daughter.

“I really want you to enjoy your life most,” he started out with a deep breath. “I really wish to be as close as your stepdad was which your mother had told me. There’s so much I wish we never missed out on. But you're my biological daughter, and nothing can ever change that. We’re only getting started to know each other. And just knowing you’re mine, makes me love you more than I can ever tell you. I have years of lost time to make up for and I want to make you the happiest daughter that ever lived.”

Mina's heart was pounding as she listened to her father. She even started to cry and a single tear ran down her cheek. Her whole body was trembling and she didn’t know what to say.

She wanted to scream that she loved him back at the top of her lungs but she was afraid to utter. Yet she was even more afraid that he’d never know. Everything just seemed so wonderful and yet so impossible.

Then Sanjit reached over and wiped the tear off her cheek with the pad of his thumb. It was an intimate, loving gesture, and for some reason her body stopped shaking so bad.

“I love you too, Dad,” she finally said.

Once the words were out of her mouth it didn’t seem so hard to be close with each other. Her father was looking at her with such intense eyes it made her skin tingle with heat.

“I love you so much that you have no idea.... I wish I could love you more than my stepdad.”

“Yeah, baby, I think I do,” he smiled.

And she knew he was right. She could feel it in the way he touched her face and the look in his eyes as he stared at her. It felt like the whole car was filled with their love for each other. Mina never wanted to be without that feeling as long as she lived.

“Do you realize that’s the first time you’ve called me Dad?” he pointed out.

“Out loud, anyway,” she admitted shyly.

Her father seemed to be thinking, but then leaned over and kissed her. On the lips.... it was an instantly passionate kiss. Mina immediately opened her mouth and felt her entire body heat up as their tongues swirled and explored each other’s mouth.

The girl’s nipples went rock hard while her pussy quivered with intense pulses of sensation and desire. Her mind started to spin. She then felt her father’s large hand graze over the swell of her tits. The strong palms quickly brushed through her dress.... she was sure she would explode.

The kiss went on for a long time as his right hand was roaming mostly over his teen daughter's tits through her thin clothes . But he finally broke it off, stammering an awkward apology.

“Don’t be sorry, Dad,” she said. “I’m not.”

She looked so beautiful as he let it go at that before turning the engine back on and continuing to drive. For the rest of the ride, Mina thought about that amazing kiss and how it made her whole feel like burning.

She thought about her friend, Maiya, and her father and was now convinced that there was much more to their relationship. Mina started to daydream of having her father touch her ass the way Maiya's father touched hers.

No matter how her friend might’ve blushed, she looked happy whenever it happened.... and now Mina understood why.

When they got to the mall, Bumba pulled the car into the parking garage.... and started wandering. He didn’t even seem to get bored with all the stores she wanted to go into. She couldn’t believe the amount of money he spent on her for new clothes.

She bought sexier looking outfits than she ever had before. Bumba always flipped his credit card on the counter and looked at her with a proud smile. Mina couldn’t keep from blushing every time.

He finally suggested they stash the shopping bags in the trunk of the car. Then they decided what to do about getting some dinner. They had to walk the whole length of the mall to get to their section of the parking garage.

Mina noticed how many people turned their heads to look at her star father.... even some of them collected his autograph. It only made her feel even happier. She thought that most people must have assumed they were like any father out at the mall with his daughter to spoil her.

Yet they were a bit dressed up for a simple shopping excursion. She wondered how many of them assumed they were a couple.

She also knew a lot of the men were just looking because of the way she looked in her mother’s dress. It was far from the first time she caught men looking at her, but this time it felt so different.

Walking beside her father made her feel like they could tell she was taken. She found a stride that made her perky tits jiggle with her steps. It was exciting how plenty of men turned to look at her.

But in her mind there was only one who was allowed to touch them. It made her think of the way her father had felt her braless tits through her dress earlier in the car. She just wanted to feel that sensation again..... as much as she possibly could.

However his father said once, it was wrong the way he’d felt her up in the car. But he couldn't take his eyes off from her chest. He was still glancing at her tits and booty as much as any other guy in the mall. He didn’t say anything, though, until they were in the parking garage.

The car was parked nose facing out. So Mina and her father were standing between the wall and the raised trunk lid.

He then stowed the girl’s shopping bags. When he was finished, he didn’t close the trunk right away..... leaving them together in relative privacy behind the car. The walk through the mall had left her with swollen nipples. Her father was trying not to be too oblivious about staring at them.

He wasn’t being all that successful, though. The girl just smiled happily to let him know that she didn’t mind him looking at her.... whatever way he wanted.

Once he put the last of the shopping bags in the trunk, Mina hugged her father. “Thank you, Dad,” she told him, pressing her face to his chest. “My stepped never did anything like this for me.”

Bumba hugged his daughter back, and they held the hug for a long time. She loved the way it felt to press her firm, young tits against his solid body. His hands were on the small of her back.

She kept wishing he’d just let the hands drop onto her ass, but eventually he held her a few inches away and looked at her. Their arms were still around each other with the lower halves of their bodies still touching.

“No need to thank me, sweetheart,” he told her. “I've my reward..... it's your smiling look. I really like this whole having a daughter thing.”

Mina snickered. “I too like this whole.... having a dad thing.”

She also liked the way her father's glazing eyes kept darting her heaving chest. His lustful eyes roamed over her tits.... as they were bunching up over the neckline of her dress. She noticed her tits were hugging against each other.

“Baby, would you like if I don't let you out of the house wearing such provocative outfits in which we spent so much money on today?”

Mina was a little surprised by his father's sudden strictness, but pleased to see that he was saying it with a smile on his face.

“I’d be a good girl and do what you say, Dad,” she smiled back. “But what’s the big deal? Maa does it all the time. I mean, this is her dress, right?”

“Yeah.... being a actress, she could do that, but you’re not supposed to dress like that and look so hot at your age. I know you saw all those men looking at you. Some of them were even around my age.”

“Were you jealous, Dad?” she replied with an ecstatic grin. “‘Cuz you’re the only one I really wanna look good for.”

Bumba was smiling, but he heaved a deep sigh. “You’re such a beautiful girl, sweetheart, and I love you more than I could ever love anyone..... even your mother. But girls don’t dress like this for their fathers.”

“Some do.” She thought about telling him about her friend Maiya and the way her father even touched his daughter’s ass right in front of her.

“Honey, I'm envious about Kader's intimacy with you, but he is your stepdad..... not biologically related. Whereas I'm your own father..... and sometimes I think it’s just not appropriate.”

“So ... are you saying the way you kissed me and felt up my boobs in the car before we got here.... wasn’t appropriate?”

“That was definitely not appropriate, and I’m sorry I lost my head there for a minute. I promise it won’t happen again, Baby.”

“I’d rather have you promise that it will happen again,” she said. “Don’t tell me you didn’t like it as much as I did.”

The older Tolly celeb sighed deeply again. “I agree it was amazing, baby girl. But...”

Mina let her hands slip lower so that she was now clutching her father’s ass cheeks through his pants. Even she squeezed his muscular glutes suggestively.

“You were saying so, Dad?” With her hands on his ass, she could feel the stirring under his pants against her body that she’d been constantly dreaming of.

“I was saying ... as incredible as it was, but it can never happen again.”

Even though her father had a serious look on his face, he didn’t do anything to pull his daughter’s hands away from his ass. At the same time his own hands drifted lower..... closer to hers. Just being so close to him was making the teenager’s heart race.

She realized that her father had the power to turn her insides to warm, gooey mush. Now all she knew was that it felt like heaven to have him holding her like he held her mother. The girl just knew he loved her as much as her mother.

His cock was still growing bigger.... against her body while they held onto their hug. He still wasn’t trying to push her away. It was proof of how much he really wanted her..... no matter how proper he tried to be.

“But Dad,” she said, looking up at him with a coy smile as she pressed her body a little tighter against the growing bulge in her father’s pants.

“Didn’t you like kissing me, Dad? And if you did it once, what’s the big deal about doing it again? Same with feeling of my boobs.”

“Because I’m your father..... real father.... I shouldn't do those which your stepdad Kader could do, sweetheart. I think.... maybe he even isn't aware about our actual relationship. In case he could guess it..... there might be created so many problems.”

But even as he spoke, one of his hands moved from behind her to the front. It slid over the pert swells of the girl’s tits through her dress. Her nipples throbbed with heat at his touch and her body filled deeply with desire.

“Even if he could guess that, I think that wouldn't be a problem..... cuz, he is so liberal and broad minded,” she tried to persuade her father, "So treat me that way, you did to my mother.....yes Dad."

“And what’s that supposed to mean?” he asked curiously, squeezing the mound of one of her tits through the snug fabric.

“Oh God,” she whispered, aching to feel her father squeeze as hard as he pleased.

By now his cock felt so big and so hard against her young body. The memory of watching him pump that beautiful shaft into her mother’s naked body flashed in her mind. It made her want to feel her father's cock inside her own pussy more than ever.

Feeling his hand slid back and forth to feel each of her tits was making her pussy feel hot and damp. She angled her face upward, giving him an open invitation for another kiss.

“Baby, we really shouldn’t,” he whispered as he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers.

Mina's heart leaped with excitement and she instantly opened her mouth. She felt her pulse bang even harder when her father’s tongue swept forcefully into her mouth.

Quickly she moved one of her hands from his ass around to the front. She began to feel the solid bulge of his cock through his pants. He gasped without breaking the kiss while his grip tightened one of her tits.

Then she felt him pull the neckline down. He stretched the fabric to expose her perky mound, so that he could cup her naked flesh in his hand.

He didn’t even kiss her mother that deeply when she’d spied on them in the hot tub. She felt the best and most excited she ever had in her life, yet she knew it could only be better.

Just the feel of her father’s rigid cock through his pants was almost more than she could stand. As they kissed he had his hands on her bare boobs.

She realized it wasn’t going to be a once-only proposition. She might’ve been young, but she knew she was meant for this and meant for him. She was ready to give him everything she had.

But then the sound of people getting into a nearby car startled them. Bumba suddenly pushed himself back from his daughter. They both looked a little dazed, and his cock was still bulging out the front of his pants. He finally closed the trunk as they waited for the other people to get in their car and drive away.

The teen girl's pussy was dripping with wet heat, but she knew her father wasn’t going to pick things back up. She wanted that more than anything while her father was trying to act like it never even happened.

But his cock was continuously betraying him by creating a telltale bulge in his pants. At least he didn’t try to tell her again that it shouldn’t be happened..... and never should be going to happen again. That much was the progress.

“Sweetheart, our date isn’t over yet, unless you’re feeling tired already. But we haven’t even decided about dinner or the movies,” Bumba said, doing his best to look normal.

Mina was happy that he didn’t want to end their day together and go home. “Can we do both?”

Bumba laughed and said, “Of course.”

They walked back into the mall holding each other's hands. They went to a simple Chinese restaurant, where no one could recognize his identity. They decided for a quick meal so that they could make it on time for the movie she wanted to see.

The trailers were still playing when they went inside the theater. They got a row to themselves a little further back from the middle of the theater.

When the movie started, Bumba reached over the arm of the seat and took hold of his daughter's hand again. They exchanged a smile and watched the movie.

After a while, she maneuvered their clasped hands so that his right hand was now resting against her leg.... on her dress-hem. He rested it on her thigh over the silky Midi she was wearing.

And then after a few more minutes, she let her father’s hand go. Slowly his free hand moved up along her inner thigh.

Her whole body felt warm when his large hand gently squeezed her inner thigh and started rubbing her warmth. Her pussy heated up with electrical pulses as he calmly worked his hand higher.

He was now massaging her soft flesh within an inch of her mound. She felt her body arch in her seat as she breathed deeply. She looked at his face but he was watching the movie with a faint smile on his face.

The girl slid forward on her seat and parted her legs, giving her father more room to feel her thigh. He drove her crazy, making her pussy drip with agonizing excitement as he barely moved his hand closer to her cleanly shaved mound.

She was dying to feel him touch her pussy, but he was teasing her without mercy. At long last, his fingers finally moved to the crotch and began rubbing at her slit through the material.

His hand felt so strong and sure. She knew he had to be able to feel her drippy girl cream.... seeping through the material of her panties. Next moment, he started mashing his fingers into her tender slit, her fresh juices flowed even hotter.

Mina had to force herself to keep from moaning out loud. At least she had the movie soundtrack to mask her sighs and deep breathing. Her father’s hand kept rubbing at her moist pussy-lips..... then massaging her slit deep and firm. She couldn’t help grinding her pussy back into his hand.

The teenager took much of her father’s hand rubbing her through the panties. Finally the panties slipped off her shoes while she herself pulled her 'Midi' up to her waist. She caught her father watching, as he moved his hand to allow her to roll the panties all the way off.

When she sat back again, Sanjit caught the girl’s hand and took the balled-up panties from her. She watched in awe as he held the soaking material to his face and inhaled deeply. He could smell all the pussy cream she’d been leaking into them.

He stuck them in his pocket and put his hand back between her now bare thighs. As she sat down, she left her dress up around her hips. She watched in amazement as her father began rubbing his fingertips along her slippery pussy lips.

He was looking too.... admiring her smooth pussy while he massaged her petals and clit lightly. He knew very well where all her most sensitive nerve endings were. After a while, he slid a finger into her creamy hole and stroked it back and forth.

Mina wanted to scream with joy but she bit her bottom lip to stop herself. Yet she wanted to give her father more, even if they were sitting in a public movie theater..... ignoring whatever was going on the screen.

The horny teen could barely even remember what they came to see. She spread her legs wider as her father started pumping his finger deeper.

Pulling the hem of the Midi up to her braless tits, she exposed her perky mounds with their stiff, strawberry nipples. She played with her smooth orbs, toying with her nipples. She was constantly aware about the way her father watching her. However at the same time he was slowly sliding his finger in and out of her slick hole.

When she glanced between his legs, there was a huge bulge in his pants. It was as big as it was when they were kissing and fondling each other back in the parking garage.

Since he was stroking his finger in and out of her pussy, she felt a desperate urge to reach between his legs and feel the enormous lump..... tenting his pants. Just touching his rod, even through his pants, made her heart race even harder. And this made her juices felt like they were gushing all over his hand.

Mina thought her heart might explode when her father reached for his zipper with his other hand and pulled it down. He then took hold of her hand and pushed it into his pants through his open fly.

She could hardly believe it happening. With a little effort, she worked her father’s cock out from the leg of his briefs and got her hand around his big, rigid shaft.

His jaw hung open and his whole posture changed when she started squeezing and stroking his cock. She wanted to pull it out of his briefs so that she could see it and stroke it at the same time.

But it was so big she didn’t know how to get it out through his fly. She thought It would have been trouble to undo his belt under such circumstances.

On the other hand, the way his pumping finger was making... it made her shiver and squirm. And as her father ground the heel of his hand against her clit, shoving a second finger in with the first, Mina started to cum.

She was glad it was during a loud part of the movie because she couldn’t help letting a brief cry of pleasure escape. She’d never felt anything so good as her hand went crazy on her father's cock at the same time.

As her pussy was squeezing and gushing through her climax, her father’s cock was suddenly spurting hot cream inside his pants. And it soaked her hand and his cock all at once.

At last the No.1 Tolly actor finally pulled his hand away from his daughter’s pussy. He inhaled his fingers few seconds and then brought them to his mouth.... silently sucking them clean.

Mina drew her hand out from his pants and did the same thing. Actually she too was wanting him to see her sucking her fingers and licking up every drop of his delicious cum.

At last he reached into his pants and adjusted his cock.... zipping them back up. However Mina kept her dress lifted up through the rest of the movie, while her father's right hand rest on her leg.... next to her tingling pussy.

Later, during the ride home, she kept waiting for her father to say how they shouldn’t have done what they did. But it would never happen again, and he too didn’t say anything. She was worried about whatever he might be thinking.

“Dad? Do you still love me?” she asked out of the blue.

Sanjit looked at her in shock and pulled the car over the first chance he had. He took her face in his hands.

“Baby, I love you more than anything in this world, and I hope you never forget that.”

Mina felt relieved. Not that she didn’t think her father had stopped loving her, but she was afraid he might feel angry or awkward. He then kissed her for a long time. She now started to believe that they would always be happy..... even if their love would have to be a secret one.

Later that night, Mina lay in bed restless and unable to sleep. She’d spent the longest time just tossing and turning while her outing with her father kept running through her mind.

She missed the feeling of his hands on her and couldn’t wait to feel those delicious sensations again. It was the most amazing thing in the world to think that the best orgasm she’d ever had.

But it was most exciting because it happened in a public theater in the middle of a movie.... with her own father. She just hoped that her mother wouldn’t ask too many questions about the movie.

It was even harder to sleep when she heard her father and her mother getting into the hot tub. Thinking about everything that happened earlier.... had made the girl’s pussy warm and moist.... making her nipples thick and aching.

Now she was sure her father would be fucking her mother right beside her room again. It seemed to be the way things always ended up when they got into the tub at night.

Even though she felt jealous when he fucked her mother, the fact that the mother and daughter looked so much alike also made it exciting. It allowed the teen to imagine how her father would look fucking her.

She wanted to watch them again, but so far it sounded like they were just talking. It was hard to make out everything clearly what they were saying.

She could hear that her name was mentioned more than once when her parents were talking. It made her curious. She knew her mother would probably be asking him about the time they had together. But Mina was sure he couldn’t tell her everything.

Mina then decided to sneak at their bedroom and eavesdrop on them through the ajar doors...... she’d already seen them fucking. Hopefully, she’d get to see them in action again.

She now didn’t really like the idea of sharing her father with anyone else, even her mother. But that was the situation she just had to live with.

To be continued.....
[+] 2 users Like satabdi's post
Like Reply
Satabdi, on a lighter note..hope you have concieved a plot to get Mun Mun Sen also in the story Smile
Look forward to seeing that...but no hurry..I am sure you'll introduce her at an appropriate time and that (time) will be worth the wait!!
Look forward to the next update of this amazing fantasy story...Thanks.
Like Reply
(19-05-2023, 12:50 PM)Class123 Wrote: Satabdi, on a lighter note..hope you have concieved a plot to get Mun Mun Sen also in the story Smile
Look forward to seeing that...but no hurry..I am sure you'll introduce her at an appropriate time and that (time) will be worth the wait!!
Look forward to the next update of this amazing fantasy story...Thanks.

Yes.. .. I thought at first to complete it within 5 episodes..... but more contemporary characters like Rupa Ganguly, Aparna Sen, Mousumi Chatterjee, Mithu Mukherjee etc. starting to appear one by one.... to construct different plots regarding the star.... OK.... she is coming soon...... probably after two episodes. Thanks.... good night.
Like Reply
(22-05-2023, 10:17 PM)satabdi Wrote: Yes.. .. I thought at first to complete it within 5 episodes..... but more contemporary characters like Rupa Ganguly, Aparna Sen, Mousumi Chatterjee, Mithu Mukherjee etc. starting to appear one by one.... to construct different plots regarding the star.... OK.... she is coming soon...... probably after two episodes. Thanks.... good night.

Thank you for considering my request..so kind of you. Thanks once again and look forward to it.
Like Reply
Waiting for update brother...hope to get it soon..thanks Smile
Like Reply
Episode : 45
Mina stood hidden...... behind the partly opened doors of the bathroom.... just wearing a simple frock and the panties which she put on to sleep in. She noticed her parents were sitting in the huge hot tub..... being fully naked.

Her mother's tits were above the surface of water..... while her father had his left arm over her shoulders. His right hand was dangling down and fondling one of her tits.

Mina could tell her mother’s hand was slowly moving underwater. She knew she had to be playing with her father’s cock.... like her mother. Mina couldn’t help a stifled giggle when she thought about her lucky father who was getting his dick stroked by mother and daughter..... both on the same day.

“Dolls,”addressing her nickname, Sanjit called, “I really wish you’d stop about saying our daughter and I were out on today's date. Especially when you’re stroking my cock like that.”

Raima snickered. “Don’t tell her that. You know she’s been looking at you like a rock star whenever you get to see us. If I didn’t know any better I’d say something happened.”

“I’m just happy that we’re starting to get along better,” Sanjit said evasively.

“Getting along better?” Raima snickered deviously. “Are you forgetting, I know, she took one of my sluttiest looking dresses to put on for her dear Dad?”

Sanjit groaned while Raima's hand kept moving up and down his cock under the water. Mina was dying to see it out in the open. She wished it was her hand stroking him. His rod felt so hot and thick back in the movie theater.

“I have to admit she looked amazing. She’s beautiful just like you,” he admitted.

“Hmmm.... I could judge that from the mountain of shopping bags in her room. It looks like Daddy spoiled his sexy little girl. Looking through some of the things she got, I know she had you in mind when she picked them out. I’m getting jealous of our daughter.”

At least she said it with a good-natured tone, and it made Mina feel good to hear her mother refer to her as “our daughter”.

“That’s ridiculous,” Sanjit said.

Mina could tell her mother looked skeptical as she stroked his cock in silence for a moment or two.

“So what is it you’re not telling me?” Raima finally asked, still smiling..... still stroking.

Mina's breath caught in her throat as she waited to see if her father was going to admit what happened. For some weird reason, the suspense just made her pussy feel hotter. She slipped one hand into her panties to stroke her slit..... the other under her frock to play with her hardened nipples.

“Nothing,” her father told her mother in one of the most unconvincing voices anyone ever heard.

“I know there’s more to it,” the clever actress said. “Your cock is practically burning my hand while we talk about her.”

“Okay, she’s a beautiful girl, a carbon copy of you. But, Dolls, she’s my daughter..... I mean our daughter, for fuck’s sake.”

Raima snickered deviously. “Now I know you’re hiding something juicy from me..... My God, I don’t know when I’ve ever felt your cock throbbing so hard.”

Mina's heart was pounding. It seemed unthinkable that her father would ever admit to fingering his own daughter. Not only that, it was happened in a public movie theater while she stroked his hard cock until he came in his pants.

That's when her mother rose up from her seat and straddled her father. She then reached down between her legs...... holding his raging hard-on. She didn’t lower down..... rather she was just holding the excited hero's cock at the opening of her pussy.

“Maybe this will help loosen that tongue of yours,” Raima teased him. “You tell me what really happened and only after that I’ll ride your throbbing cock. I'm sure Mina is most certainly been thinking of doing it herself. It’s all over the way she looks at you, you know. God! it’s crazy how much it turns me on too.”

“Yes, it’s crazy,” Sanjit agreed, obviously anxious to get his cock into Raima's pussy.

Outside the door, Mina's pussy was dripping all over her searching fingers as she watched and listened to her parents' conversation.

“C’mon, Daddy,” Raima cooed. “Tell me what you did to our baby girl. I agree she deserves to be loved, too...... like us. Besides, if you tell me, I’ll let you in my cunt and disclose something I never told anyone.”

Mina's mind was spinning like mad as she waited to see how her parents’ hot sex-talk was going to go. She pulled harder on her nipples while she pushed a finger up inside her creaming pussy hole.

At the same time, her eyes were fixed in the sizzling act as her mother slide down just an inche..... making her father moan. Mina practically held her breath with her finger sliding in and out of her slit while her father told her mother everything.

He didn't miss a single incident..... the kissing..... fondling in the car...... making out and feeling each other up in the parking garage. And lastly how they made each other cum in the middle of the movie they went to.

While he was talking, Raima gradually slid all the way down onto Sanjit's cock. Then she started riding him fast as her full tits bobbed in front of his face.

Mina could barely believe he’d admitted those things to her mother. But Raima was obviously turned on by it and grinding her lover's pole like a porn star. Although she was envious about her mother, she was also proud of how hot and sexy her mother was.

“Oh, Daddy, fuck,” Raima groaned.

With that she was continuing to grind her pussy up and down his cock after he was finished. After that she slowed her pace so that she could catch her breath. The trick no doubt made good on her promise to confess a secret of her own.

“Remember when we made sex first time.... Mamoni drank too much everyday during that period..... and my dearest friend Rachana ( Didi No.1 ) decided to stay with our family few days?” She asked Sanjit, still riding his hard cock but more slowly now.... as he nodded and groaned.

“Okay,” Raima went on. “You know I didn’t get into a serious relationship with you at first even though you really wanted. It's because ... because... I'm your.... you know what and that time I was sexually involved with my official father. Yes, I was fucking my father. I was in love with him all my life. Sometimes, I became confused that Mina might even be his baby..... but you know the truth.”

The teenager became stunned as another bomb had blasted. What Raima wanted to mean by saying 'I'm your...... you know what' and 'Mina might even be his baby..... but you know the truth'? The bewildering teen couldn't understand..... what's going on in this great Sen Family? But her pussy was on fire like she never felt before..... even her father was as turned on as she.

Yes, because next moment, he grabbed Raima forcefully by the hips and guided her to the upper edge of the tub. She spread her legs wide while Sanjit got between them and pushed his enormous cock back inside her. He held on her shapely hips and started thrusting his cock into her furiously to make her tits sway and shake.

“Fuck,” Sanjit growled, thrusting desperately into Raima's body.

Outside, Mina pulled off her small frock, exposing her pertly shaped tits and moved to left from the partly opening doors. From the angle of their position, now her father might notice her easily while her mother’s head was turned the other way.

Now she stood there openly..... watching her parents fuck after their filthy confessions. Her hand played across both of her ripe tits while the other worked away uncontrollably under her panties.

It was only a minute or two before Sanjit realized their daughter was standing there and watching them. He gazed at her with dire lust in his eyes...... suddenly increasing his thrust to the girl’s mother.

“You like Daddy’s cock, do you, my Baby?” he snarled. Raima assumed he was talking to her, but his eyes were right on his daughter. “You like fucking Daddy?”

“Oh, fuck, Daddy yes!” Raima cried. “It makes me cum so hard!”

Raima's body shook with pleasure while Sanjit grunted and cried out. Mina could easily realize her father was pumping a hot, creamy load of cum into her mother’s fuckhole. It was all too much, and the girl too started to cream all over her own pumping fingers.

Mina didn’t even stop to consider that all three of them were having simultaneous orgasms. But she was focused more on the pleasurable spasms rocking through the walls of her slick, young pussy.

After that, the teenager quickly picked up her frock and ran back into her room before her mother noticed her. She didn’t think she could even get to sleep..... as her mother's polygamy and her own birth-mystery once again made herself curious.

However the next morning, all that thoughtful matters washed away from her brain..... even she couldn't remember when her mother went out for her shooting.

The next couple of days went by in a kind of blur. Mina couldn’t stop thinking about everything that had happened and she heard. However, the scene she’d witnessed between her mother and father in the hot tub..... along with their lewd confessions, was too much hot.

Even the next day when she went to her friend, Maiya's, house for a sleepover she couldn’t think of anything else. Maiya even said something about how distracted Mina seemed, but Mina just shrugged it off. It only made her think about things even more when Maiya's father touched his young daughter’s ripe body in suggestive ways.
_______ _________ ________ __________ ____

Mina was over at her friend Maiya's house after school, but she preoccupied with her own parents conversation. Her petite friend asked where her head was at. Mina blushed..... stammering some excuse.... about getting used to her new life with her real father.

“I can guess that,” Maiya giggled deviously. “You know I'm always your dad's fan and I never miss any of his films. You're the luckiest one to know that he is your own father. Oh I always dream him.... he is really hot.”

That only made Mina blush even harder. She even thought about telling her friend about everything she’d seen and done the last couple of days, but she finally just kept it all to herself.

However she just let her friend know about her birth mystery. She finally just told her pretty friend that her father was really hot, too. Maiya giggled and blushed as hard as Mina was.

Sometimes Mina felt downright envious of her pretty friend. Even though Mina was a bit taller, with longer legs and a firmer shape, Maiya was cute and bubbly with bouncy curves. She got her a lot of attention, especially from her affectionate father.

Mina felt confident enough that she was as pretty as her friend. But it was Maiya's relationship with her father that she envied. They behaved so openly..... without any shame and timidity. Mina kept wishing more and more that her father would treat her that way...... even in front of her mother.

Mina always had fun spending time with her best friend. She could barely think about anything but her father the whole time as long as she was there.

For the first time, she wanted to be home instead of at Maiya's. She could guess that her father Sanjit would be in the hot tub.... fucking her mother half the night. It naturally made the teen to think that he was fucking her instead.

During sleep, they were in Maiya's room changing for bed. Mina had to turn away as she was blushing so hard. She pulled her big T-shirt out of her backpack that she planned to sleep in. It was one of her father's. She’d taken it out of his dresser without asking..... thinking he wouldn’t mind.

When she turned around, Maiya was standing near her bed in nothing but a pair of light blue panties that barely covered anything. She’d already taken off her bra and her bare tits were wobbling with her movements as she prepared to pull on a tank top.

Sometimes Mina wondered if Maiya's tits were too big for the rest of her body. But they weren’t really that much bigger than her own. The two girls had never been shy about changing in front of each other.

So it didn't bother Maiya at all to just stand there with her boobs exposed...... taking her sweet time about pulling on her top. The little panties she was wearing..... stretched between the girl’s ass cheeks.

They were a lot like some of the panties Sanjit had bought for his daughter the day before. She had brought one of those with her for her night-stay at Maiya's house. She was now wearing a panties that made her feel good the way they stretched over her body. It showed off the shape of her ass and pussy mound.

Mina was still wearing her bra, but she took it off and was in no more of a hurry to cover up than Maiya seemed to be. Maiya's nipples were hard and looked really nice.... Mina's nipples got hard, too. She still had her mind filled with thoughts about Maiya's father, but her friend’s daring panties were earning her attention.

“Those panties are really hot,” Mina finally complimented her friend.

Maiya smiled proudly. “Thanks. My father got ‘em for me.” The admission was followed by a coy giggle.

Mina giggled a little nervously. “My father got these for me, too.”

“Mmm, really nice. Has he seen you in them yet?”

Mina's face flushed hot. “No!” Even she didn’t mentioned that he’d already had his hand inside another pair of her panties when he made her cum at the movies. “Has your father seen you in those?”

“Not yet, but he’s gonna,” Maiya said with a proud smile. “Why else would they buy them for us except so they can see how good we look?”

“I guess.” Then she just blurted without thinking, “Your father can barely stop touching your ass.”

Mina couldn’t believe she said it. However as soon as the words were out of her mouth, she wanted to take it back. But Maiya giggled and then blushed the kind of blush that betrayed happiness.

“Yeah, I love it,” Maiya admitted. “He always tries to make it seem innocent or accidental, but I know it’s really ‘cuz he likes feeling me up.”

Both girls started giggling, but then it turned into a loud peal of laughter. Maiya grew thoughtful for a moment.

“Lately he’s been touching my boobs a lot, too,” she finally confessed.

Mina acted more surprised by this than she actually was. She admitted that her father had touched her own tits too. But she left out the part about the two of them making out behind his car while he boldly fondled her tits through her dress.

Maiya, always being the bolder, brasher of the two friends, was surprised and even impressed. The girls had been friends long before Mina's own father came into her life.... and Maiya even said she was impressed.

“You’re so lucky,” Maiya said.

“So are you,” Mina replied.

“Well, I guess we’re just hot,” Maiya giggled. “And so are both our fathers...... so why not just enjoy it?”

“You do have a point. Besides, I can see why your father would want to touch those boobs.”

“You too,” Maiya said with a coy smile.

The girls were both still standing topless in nothing but their panties. Now they had a good excuse to gaze openly at one another’s bare tits. Maiya then asked if she had ever felt another girl’s tits before. Mina shook her head.

“Would you ever want to? I mean, just to see what it’s like?” Maiya added.

Mina knew her pretty friend just wanted to feel someone caress her beautiful tits. She couldn’t blame her friend. It was such a nice feeling, cuz she was aching to feel herself.

“Yeah, sure,” Mina replied, trying not to sound like she was making too big a deal out of it. “I mean, who doesn’t like boobs, right?”

Maiya snickered briefly, but her cherry fresh nipples were hard and poking outward. Mina could tell her friend was just as eager to feel someone else’s hands on her tits as she was.

Silently, the two girls came to the center of the room and stood directly in front of each other. It was clear they were both nervous. Mina could tell from the way her friend started breathing more deeply.

It made her tits rise and fall and only made them look that much more appealing. They both reached for each other’s orbs at about the same time. Their curious hands now started caressing and fondling the other girl’s tits.

“That feels so good,” Maiya said, barely above a whisper.

Mina wasn’t sure what her friend meant. Was it having someone else feel her tits felt good, or it felt good to feel someone else’s tits. She figured it was probably a combination, since she was feeling the same way.

So far, her father had only felt her tits through her clothes. But it felt a thousand times better on her bare mounds. Her nipples were just as hard and thick as her friend's now. Now they both started to toy with each other’s firm nubs...... rolling and turning them between their fingers.

Mina could feel a trickle of hot moisture in her panties. She knew Maiya was feeling it too from the way she was breathing even harder.

She wished her pretty friend would reach into her panties with one hand and finger her aching pussy at the same time. She was thinking about doing that too, but she didn’t dare.

“There’s something I really gotta tell you,” Mina said, half breathless.

“Okay,” her friend said dreamily.

“You can’t breathe a word of it to anyone..... promise me not to leak out.... Ok?”

"You can trust me.... "Maiya said..... nodding her head positively as the girls stood in the middle of the room.... feeling each other’s firm boobs.

Mina then told her everything that had happened with her father so far. She started with the hearing him fuck her mother down in the hot tub..... just beside her bedroom.

She then admitted to peeing into the bathroom doors and watched them fucking through the slit of the doors. She even told her everything..... about the shopping and to the movies too. She continued with the explicit detail...... about the way she and her father had made each other cum in the theater.

Although Maiya was stunned hearing the hot sexual escapades of Mina and her parents at first, her expression turned to one of amazement quickly. Her hands grew continually rougher and more aggressive on Mina's tits as she listened to the incident. However just telling it made Mina's panties soaking wet...... and she was pretty sure Maiya's were too.

“Holy fuck!” the babydoll said. “You’re so lucky.”

Mina now had her courage as she was ready to push her hand into her friend's panties. She was eager to feel the other girl’s pussy, but suddenly her father was calling to them from the living room.

“Fried-rice is here, girls! Come and get it while it’s hot!”

“Talk about hot,” Maiya giggled. “My father has no idea.”

They finally let go of each other’s boobs. Both were aware that if they took much longer, Maiya's father, would come upstairs..... looking for them. So they quickly pulled on their tops and got ready to go downstairs. But Maiya paused a second before opening her bedroom door.

“I bet I could get my dad to finger me like yours did,” she said with a gleam of excitement in her eyes.

“That’s crazy,” Mina replied. “He’ll never do that if I’m here.”

“He would if he thought you were sleeping.”

“It wouldn’t make you feel weird with me in the room?”

“I think it would be kind of hot.... in your presence...... maybe even honest.”

The pair laughed almost hysterically. Mina promised her friend that she’d play along with whatever she wanted to do.

When they got downstairs, Shekhar was already relaxing in his big recliner watching TV and eating the fried rice. The box was on the coffee table. Immediately Mina caught him eyeing them both as they went in and got comfortable on the couch. But she noticed that his eyes were mostly all over his own babydoll daughter.

The baby-doll's legs were smooth and shapely, and her unrestrained tits were nearly bouncing out of her tank top. It was clear as day to Mina that Maiya's father had a keen appreciation of the girl’s ripe qualities.

“What was so funny?” Shekhar asked. “The two of you were up there laughing your heads off.”

“Aww, it was just girl stuff, Dad,” Maiya told him coyly, flashing a wink at her friend that he couldn’t see.

They ate the rice and watched TV a while. There wasn’t as much talking as usual. But Mina paid close attention to the way her friend’s father kept checking out their legs and boobs. Maiya however kept moving and shifting intentionally..... obviously flashing her skimpy panties at her father while Mina pretended not to notice anything.

Eventually, Maiya got up from the couch and went to her father’s chair. She got onto it with him..... snuggling up alongside him. As she molded herself to her father’s much larger body, the bottom of her tank rode up to expose her bare hip.

At the same time, her perky tits nearly pushed halfway out of her top. Mina caught Shekhar Uncle taking a good look down the top of his daughter’s shirt. From his angle he probably saw her nipples.

“It’s a good thing your mother isn't home,” he admonished her weakly. “You know she doesn’t like you sitting on my lap at your age.”

“Well, she’s not here. Besides, Mina is getting tired and I thought she’d like to have the whole couch. I didn’t think you’d mind, Daddy.”

“Of course I don’t,” he told her. “You’ll never be too old to sit in my lap. But, um, you aren't going to do that exactly..... in my lap. Technically.”

Maiya giggled. “Yeah, I know. I like this even better.”

Mina gave a fake yawn and stretched her whole body out along the couch.... pointing her feet towards Shekhar uncle's chair. She knew the bottom of her own shirt rode up to exposed a brief glimpse of her panties. But she liked the way his eyes kept glancing over at her too.

“Thanks, Maiya,” Mina said, yawning again. “I’m really pretty tired. I hope I don’t snore.”

Then Mina flung her arm over her eyes, leaving a convenient gap. It helped her to keep her eye on the father and daughter..... cuddling in the recliner.

She then lifted one knee against the couch and pretended to adjust her position. As a result the bottom of her shirt moved higher to expose more of her panties. It must have worked because Shekhar Uncle took a longer look in the direction of Mina's pussy.

Shekhar now had his arm around her daughter Maiya as Mina mocked to fall asleep. She could see his hand make a slow move onto his daughter’s fully exposed ass cheek.

He began rubbing his daughter's soft ass-cheeks lightly, as she made a soft mewling sound. She then brought her leg up on her father’s lap.... on the crotch.... right over his cock. Mina was struggling to keep still and to keep breathing steadily like she was asleep.

“Baby,” Shekhar whispered. “You shouldn’t rest your leg there.”

“Why, Daddy?”

“Because I won’t be responsible for my reaction.”

“I like it, though. I can feel it moving inside your pants already.”

“Oh God Maiya, you’re going to make it hard if you don’t stop.”

They were keeping their voices low as whispers the whole time. But Mina could hear every word, and she was sure her friend knew this.

Maiya too was sure that everything they were doing..... was realized by her friend, too. She started moving her thigh over her father’s cock, and uttered a soft groan.

“I don’t wanna stop,” the baby doll told her father. “I wanna feel it get hard, Daddy. Besides, the way you keep rubbing my ass is making my pussy wet.”

“Oh God.” Maiya's father moaned in taboo lust as he heard his daughter's obscene hissing.

He felt the pressure of her soft ass gloves on his cock through the pants. He couldn't resist anymore as his hands started squeezing and groping her ass even harder. He was moaning softly while his daughter kept rubbing her bare thigh over the front of his pants.

Mina could see a large bump at Shekhar Uncle's crotch quickly forming as his cock got bigger. Her heart was beginning to race and she didn’t know how she was ever going to keep lying still.

She realized that she couldn't keep up a convincing pretense of sleeping too long. At the same time her pussy was throbbing and trickling more and more of her honey into the crotch of her panties.

“Baby,” Maiya's father groaned, still working to keep his voice low. “We should stop.”

“No, Daddy, please. I don’t want to stop.”

Her father groaned again. Then with his one free hand, he suddenly began working his only pyjama down. Shifting his weight from side to side, he lowered them down past his balls.

His cock sprang out as he didn't wear the brief under his cotton pyjama. Mina nearly gasped out loud when she saw his naked cock. It was rockhard and almost as big as her own father.

Maiya immediately started rubbing her bare thigh over his naked shaft. Meanwhile her father pushed his other hand further down between the cheeks of her ass. He pulled her panties aside and was starting to rub his daughter’s excited pussy now.

Maiya gasped and moaned..... keeping her voice low...... liked what her father was doing. On the other hand, she just massaged her father’s cock with her inner thigh for few minutes, and finally took hold of his rigid cock with her hand.

“Oh, baby, God, fuck,” the man groaned.

And then the babygirl started stroking his rod up and down with her soft hand. She was holding it straight up, giving her friend Mina a good view of what she was doing.

Shekhar was uttering muffled groans as his daughter stroked his rigid cock. He was soon pushing his finger up inside the girl’s wet pussy. He started stroking it in and out while she buried her face in his chest to keep from crying out.

She herself wasn't idle either as her hand pumped up and down his cock.... became faster and more erratic. She rocked her hips and moaned into his shoulder. Mina realized her friend was cumming. She’d felt the same thing when her own father made her cum in the theater.

“Oh My God, that felt so amazing,” Maiya sighed quietly.

“I love you, baby girl,” her father whispered.

“I love you, too, Daddy,” she cooed.

“Why don’t you wake up your friend now and take her back up to your room?”

“Not until I make you feel just as good,” Maiya replied.

Then she got up off the chair. Her father set the chair back to the regular sitting position. She got in front of him and sank down on the floor at his feet.

She pulled his pyjama the rest of the way down..... leaving his hard cock standing up skyward. He was looking at his daughter in awe as she leaned between his knees.

She took his cock back in her hand and started licking all around the big, bulbous head.... and upper part of his shaft. He sighed deeply with pleasure.

Mina's pussy was on fire as she watched her friend slurp on her father’s cock like a delicious candy. It only made her want her own father’s cock even more. She could remember how hot and silky it had felt in her hand. If only she could have gotten it now in her mouth, too.

“Baby, what if your friend wakes up?” Shekhar asked suddenly with concern.

“She won’t, Daddy, I promise. She sleeps like a log.”

Then the petite teen went back to licking her father’s cock up and down..... finally taking his shank into her mouth. She sucked him..... bobbed her head up and down..... stroking her lips up and down his thick rod. Her father was struggling to muffle the sound of his pleasurable moans.

Mina couldn't realized how long her friend spent bobbing her head up and down her father’s fat dick. It seemed like she kept going at it forever. It was like he too wasn't going to tell her to stop.

At one point, she couldn’t stand it anymore, and finally moved her arm off her face and shoved her hand down inside her panties. She didn’t care..... what would her friend or her friend's father say, anyway?

She was now sure that her friend's father wasn't going to tell this matter to anyone. So she finally watched them openly..... digging her fingers into her wet slit. She started pumping herself as she watched her best friend suck her father's cock..... like the 3X actresses in the porn videos they’d watched before.

“Oh My God...... you're awake......” Shekhar groaned suddenly when he discovered that Mina was awake and watching everything.

Maiya pulled her mouth off her father’s prick, but kept her hand around the base. “It’s okay, Daddy,” She said. “Mina has been awake the whole time anyway. And I kinda think she’s enjoying this..... but not as much as me.”

“This is so bad,” the man groaned.

“Mina, now take off your panties and let my dear Daddy see your pussy while I finish sucking his dick,” Maiya giggled.

The poor man just looked over at Mina in awe as she quickly pulled off her panties. She then held her legs apart so he could watch her rub her wet slit.

Meanwhile Maiya started sucking her father's fat cock again. And the lucky man spent the whole time moving his head back and forth from one girl to the other.

Mina got so excited that she felt her pussy squeeze up tight around her fingers. Her climax coming upon her before she knew what was happening. On the other hand, her friend's father started huffing for air when she started to cum..... as if her orgasm was putting him over the edge.

“Oh my darling baby, fuck, I’m gonna cum,” He exclaimed in a strangled cry.

His hips were bucking up uncontrollably as he pumped his throbbing cock into his daughter’s eagerly sucking mouth. And she was whimpering around his cock. Mina knew perfectly well that her friend was hungrily taking every gooey spurt of her father’s cum into her mouth.

Afterward, they all took some time to recover, as Maiya sat back on her father’s lap..... spending a long time in kissing. His hand was under his daughter's top..... feeling all over her pertly rounded tits.

But he finally broke it apart...... reminding the girls they should go back upstairs because Maiya's mother Sreelekha would soon be home from her second shift of shooting schedule.

“We have a lot to talk about tomorrow, darling,” Shekhar told his daughter before they went back upstairs.

“Promise, Daddy?” Maiya grinned back.

Back up in Maiya's room, the two girls were too excited to get to sleep. All they could do was talk about their budding relationships with their fathers and all the things they hoped would happen soon.

But the scene that had just taken place right downstairs in the living room was the main topic of discussion. Maiya was on Cloud Nine, and Mina was excited for her.

But she was even more eager than ever to feel her own father’s loving cock in her mouth again. He had looked like he was in a total trance of pleasure and love when she made him cum.

As it happened, it wouldn’t be long at all before the girls got their next taste of father/daughter love.They talked excitedly for what seemed like forever.

Maiya must have described the way her father’s throbbing hard-on had felt in her mouth a dozen times. Mina was squirming with envy all the time hearing the lewd description. It had been exciting to watch them.

“I’m really glad it didn’t make you feel weird with me there,” Mina told her friend.

“God, no,” the busty babydoll replied. “That just made it even hotter. Don’t ask me why, it just did. No doubt, my father liked it even more. When you let him see your pussy it felt like his dick got even bigger in my mouth.”

“I can’t believe he was looking straight at my pussy while you were sucking his dick. That made me cum so hard.” Mina said.

“I think my father really likes your pussy,” Maiya teased. “But you better keep in mind, his dick belongs to me only.”

The two girls giggled about it, though they were careful to keep their laughter and voices low. Because Sreelekha, Maiya's mother was home by now and trying to sleep.

But before they could say anything else, the door to their room opened slowly..... without making any sound. Maiya's father walked in, quietly shutting the door behind. He made a shushing gesture to the girls.

“Shhh, your mother’s asleep. Let’s be sure not to wake her up.” Shekhar warned the girls.

The girls were both sitting on a sheet covered mat on the floor that Mina slept on whenever she stayed over. They both looked up at him with curious excitement.

He stood a moment by the door in a tight pair of Bermuda and a T shirt. Both girls noticed that his cock and balls made a prominent bulge in his Bermuda. Mina could guess immediately from the lustful look in his eyes that he couldn’t stop thinking about what happened earlier.

“I, um, just wanted to check and make sure you’re okay,” he said, taking a couple of tentative steps toward the mat.

“Oh, we’re way more than okay,” Maiya told her father with a quiet giggle.

This made him smile, and he sat down on the mat close to his daughter. She immediately scooted closer to her father, putting her legs over his lap from the side.

He adjusted his position and put his arm around her. They didn’t show the slightest problem with Mina being right there next to them. It was like she was part of their budding relationship.

“I’m glad you’re alright, baby,” he said. “I couldn’t stop thinking about you, and I just wanted to make sure.”

“Oh Daddy, that’s all we’ve been talking about.”

“I guess I’m not surprised,” he smiled.

“I hope you came back for more,” the slightly fatty girl told him excitedly.

“Oh, I don’t know, baby. Maybe we shouldn’t with your friend here.”

“It’s okay. She doesn’t mind.”

Shekhar looked at Mina for confirmation, and all she could bring herself to do was smile back at him. She knew her friend and her father weren’t totally satisfied. She could hardly imagine what she was going to see next.

“Told you,” Maiya said as she pulled off her tank top.

Shekhar couldn’t keep his eyes off from his daughter’s perky, naked tits.

“Like ‘em, Daddy?” the babydoll asked.

“They’re perfect, my baby girl.” Saying this the horny father brought his free hand to the girl’s shapely orbs and began fondling them. Her nipples were already erect, and he paid a lot of attention to squeezing and rolling them between his fingers.

To be continued......
Like Reply
wonderful update...
Like Reply
waiting for update sirji...
Like Reply
Waiting for update guruji...
Like Reply
Episide : 46

Only in her panties, Maiya Mitra ( Sanyal ) only daughter of the renowned actress Sreelekha Mitra, looked practically naked. She was completely engaged in her father’s attention.

Noticing that, her friend Mina Sen took off her own T-shirt and played with her own tits while she watched Shekhar Uncle play with his daughter. She knew her friend was only going to urge her to be naked..... sooner or later anyway,

Besides, she really liked the way Shekhar Uncle kept looking at her tits while he played with his own daughter. Mina was proud of her own tits, even if they weren’t as big as her friend’s. She liked it when she caught people looking at them, especially her father Sanjit.

For that matter, Mina had liked it when Shekhar Uncle was staring at her pussy, too. She lifted her ass off the mat and slipped off her panties.

Like her friend, Mina's pussy was now shaved.... perfectly smooth. She moved so that she could lean back against the side of Maiya's bed. She then spread her legs to rub her pussy while she watched Shekhar Uncle kiss her eager friend and fondle her boobs.

Maiya just giggled when she caught her father staring at her friend's shaved pussy as she slipped her panties off, too.

“Dad, you should be naked, too,” Maiya announced.

Shekhar just smiled and pulled off his T-shirt, then slipped off his Bermuda..... letting his rockhard cock bounce up.... swollen and proud.

“God! it’s so nice,” Maiya cooed as she took hold of her father’s cock and stroked it. “I wanna suck it again.”

“I was hoping you’d say that, baby,” he replied with a grin.

He then lay back and kept himself partly propped up on his elbows. He kept his eyes on his daughter while she hungrily took his cock into her mouth for the second time that night.

At the same time he was watching his daughter's friend Mina play with her pussy. The pretty teen's slit was every bit as hot and wet as his own daughter. She was getting to like having someone watch her play with her slit more and more.

Meanwhile the other girl sucked and licked on her father’s aroused cock for a long time. And the father moaned softly.... enjoying every second of his daughter’s luxurious love.

But he finally pushed her off and told her to lie back on the mat and spread her legs. He then started massaging the girl’s pussy with his fingers.... making her sigh with pleasure while he looked at Mina.

“Now you're going to see how much your friend likes having her father eat her pretty little pussy,” Shekhar told the slim beauty with a devious grin..... and took position between his daughter's parted thighs swiftly.

He leaned over and started licking his daughter’s hairless slit. Maiya immediately started sighing. It looked like she was melting into the mat, except for the way her hips rocked up at her father’s mouth.

Maiya looked over at her friend with a dazed expression. It clearly implied that her father's licking tongue was one of the best things she’d ever felt between her shapely legs.

And watching her friend's blissful face, Mina whimpered softly and slid a pair of fingers into her slicked pussy. She knew she too would have to get her father's tongue between her own legs.

The whole time she watched Shekhar Uncle eat her young friend’s pussy. At the same time, she kept pumping her fingers in and out of her aching hole..... ended up with cumming..... almost every time her friend did.

“Oh, Daddy, God! Daddyyyyy........,” the delirious baby doll cooed over and over again.

Mina could hardly believe her eyes. Shekhar Uncle was eating his daughter's pussy like the sweetest delicacy he’d ever had. He even pushed her legs up open wider..... exposing her tiny brown asshole.

Suddenly he lowered his mouth and started licking his daughter’s tight rimhole. Mina almost felt like she could feel it herself. Finally, he lifted his head up and moved further up until his large body was hovering over his daughter’s much smaller one.

He grabbed his rock-hard dick and pushed the head into his daughter's wet slit. Mina watched in awe as his solid shaft gradually sank deep into her friend’s small hole. The raging hard-on slowly stretched her slippery sex lips..... filling her sheath fully.

He reminded her daughter about not waking up her mother as he began rocking his hips. He started to pump his rod in and out of the girl’s leaking pussy with increased motion.

Mina couldn’t take her eyes off from the man's shaft of Shekhar Uncle..... pumping into her friend's pussy with obscene wet sounds. The pistoning rod was growing wet and shiny from the juices in her hole.

It was so much different from the times, she’d seen her father fuck her mother in the hot tub. She now had a much better view of Shekhar Uncle's shaft as it slicked in and out of his daughter clinging pussy.

They were both fighting to keep their moans down low, but it couldn’t be easy for them. They both looked like they were feeling the most amazing sensation of their lives.

Mina started rubbing her clit along with the pumping fingers.... in and out of her hole. Seeing her best friend actually taking the hot, hard thrusts of her own father’s cock, had Mina cumming more than she thought possible.

“Oh, Daddy, God, fuck me.... harder..... harder..... Your cock feels so amazing. I love it so much,” Maiya kept moaning over and over.

Shekhar was gazing in awe at his pretty baby daughter while he rocked his overheated prick into her body. He was thrusting into her hard enough to make her boobs shake. He leaned over to suck her hardened nipples as much as he could. However he kept looking over at Mina too.... watching her fingers playing with her hot, smooth pussy.

“Touch my balls baby,” he told his daughter's friend in a muffled growl. “Play with my sack while I cum in your friend's pussy.”

The mere suggestion was enough to make the inner walls of Mina's pussy clench around her fingers. She kept her fingers pumping through her climax, as she looked dreamily at her friend to make sure it was okay with her.

Yes, Maiya nodded and as told by her father, she started playing with his swinging balls. The fatty girl just smiled at her friend and moaned. Next moment, Mina moved over beside them and reached between his legs from behind..... cupping her hand over the man’s cum-laden balls.

Shekhar groaned so loud enough that Mina thought he might wake up Maiya's mother. However being oblivious about his groaning, he only started fucking his daughter harder and deeper.

On the other hand, Mina's fingers were already soaked wet from her own pussy-juices and she rubbed with that all over his large sack. She had to keep moving her hand back and forth in time with his thrusting to keep up her stimulation of his sack.

Without even thinking about what she was doing, she mashed suddenly the pad of her thumb up against his asshole. She started rubbing the dirty hole with it while massaging his balls.

Shekhar gasped..... the muscles of his ass-cheeks all went stiff as he pumped his cock harder than ever into his daughter's hole. Muffling his groans, he was obviously pumping a huge load of cum deep into her pussy. And feeling her father's scorching lava in her pussy for the first time, she started to cum again..... rocking her hips against her father’s urgent thrusts.

After that, Shekhar leaned down and started kissing his daughter passionately. However Mina kept her hand on his balls for a while..... enjoying the smooth, warm feel of his smooth-shaven sack.

“That was amazing, Daddy,” Maiya cooed dreamily.

“You’re amazing, baby girl,” Shekhar told her. “I love you so much.”

After a little while longer, he finally put his briefs and T-shirt on as he got ready to go back to his own room. He thanked Mina for being such a good girl and such a good friend to his daughter.

Then he told Maiya that they were going to have a lot to talk about this. Mina noticed a satisfying smile on her friend's face which she had never seen before.
______ _______ ________ _______ ______ ___

The next day in the late morning, Shekhar drove Mina back home. Both her parents were out, and she went directly to her room to offload her backpack.

Then she went into the hallway bathroom and took a long shower. As she lathered her body with gel, she ended up grabbing a razor.... freshening up the shave on her legs and pussy.

It was impossible to keep from getting a wet pussy while her hands roamed over her smooth, fresh body. She thought at first about watching her parents fuck, and then watching her friend and her father.

After her shower, she decided to take rest..... sleeping in her bedroom. With the house all to herself, she put on the new bikini her father had gotten her the other day at the mall.

She wasn't quite sure where her parents were and when they could come back. She couldn’t wait to see how her father would like it her new skimpiest panties. Her mother would probably get a smirk on her face. Surely she would tease her father about the way their daughter had a huge crush on him.

Putting on the panties and bra, she ever had, she checked herself out in her bedroom mirror. The lacy bra cupped her shapely boobs nicely, letting a nice amount of side-boob to show.

She liked the way it was designed to show a great amount of her boobs instead of really covering very much. She then marched through the corridor wearing just the sheer panties.... removing her bra. At last, entering her bedroom, she lay back on her bed. She then started reminiscing previous day's incident at her friend's house...... feeling impossibly horny.

It felt like it was never going to go away. Not caring if her parents came home suddenly and caught her topless. It wasn’t long before her hand found its way into her panties.... to stroke along the moistening lips of her warm pussy.
______ ______ ______ _____ _____ _________

The affectionate parents, Raima and Sanjit stood outside their only daughter's bedroom..... looking at her topless body.... .with her hand digging down inside her panties. They’d only gotten home for lunch a short while before midday breakup of their shooting.

Since the revelations they’d made to each other a couple of nights ago, they’d had a lot to talk about. The night Mina had spent over at Maiya's had been planned for a week. And it had given the horny lovebirds plenty of privacy to talk things over.... including how Mina had been watching their lovemaking.

Now as they discovered Mina laying on her bed.... and stroking herself, they decided to join her. Even they decided to let her know that she wasn’t alone in the house anymore.

In fact, the couple were planning to let their daughter knowing everything...... including her mother’s long-standing relationship with her own father. But when Raima spotted the girl finger-fucking her pussy, she called her new longtime lover to watch the scene immediately.

“Oh My God,” Sanjit said, nearly groaning.

Raima snickered briefly. She’d already undressed as far as her panties, while Sanjit was down to his briefs. Raima smiled at the look on his face..... knowing he was gazing down hungrily at a younger version of herself. She reached for the bulge in his briefs..... caressed it with her hand..... feeling it quickly grow under her touch.

“I’d bet anything she’s thinking about her dear daddy,” Raima said as she pushed his briefs down to reveal his fully aroused cock. She curled her hand around his shaft and started stroking him.

“Our daughter really takes after her Mom,” Sanjit added proudly.

Sanjit couldn’t help heaving a sigh of pleasure. Between his lover's graceful stroking of his cock and the sight of their topless ** yrs old daughter fingering her pussy, he was quickly growing aroused.

“Do you think about your father when you call me Daddy?” he asked, pretty sure he already knew the answer.

“Would it be bad if I said yes?”

Sanjit sighed with pleasure again. No one he’d ever known could stroke his hard cock so sensually as Raima.... with the possible exception of Mina. It was almost as if the innate skill had been passed on from mother to daughter.

“No,” he finally admitted. “If I thought you were thinking of anyone else it would probably bother me. However under this circumstances, I have to admit I actually like it.”

Raima smiled. It made her look even more like Mina when she did. “Were you thinking about her last night when you filled me up with your hot cum?”

Sanjit knew his smile was probably giving him away..... so he just admitted it as Raima giggled softly.

“That’s hot, my dear Daddy,” she cooed.

Then she turned back to look at their daughter. Even though the girl still had her panties on, it was easy to tell from her hand motion that she had at least one finger going deeply into her young pussy.

“Just look at our beautiful daughter,” she went on. “So hot and beautiful. She’s ready for you, baby. She’s so ripe and ready for her amazing dad.”

“Are you saying what I think?” Sanjit uttered hoarsely as his excessively hard cock throbbed in her hand. Precum started dribbling out of the cockhead's small eye as he thought of what she was offering him.

“Yes, baby, I’m saying you should take it all to the next level and fuck our pretty baby girl.”

“Ohhhhh..... fuck,” Sanjit muttered.

“And I think you should go to her now, baby. Just look at her. She needs it. Trust me, I know.”

“Now? So you can watch?” he groaned in sheer taboo lust.

Raima grinned wickedly. “Well, she’s been spying on us! Don’t you think it’s only fair?”

Sanjit's prick pulsed wildly as his lover stroked it. Actually she was urging him to go to her room and fuck their obviously aroused teenaged daughter.

“OK..... as you say darling,” he said as he started to move inside her bedroom.

“No.... not like this. Just go out naked. Let her see her daddy come to her with that big, beautiful cock..... swaggering naked and free. It’ll be a moment she’ll remember the rest of her life.”

Sanjit was already imagining the moment in his mind. He was fully aware how eager his daughter had been for more. He knew the girl was going to be really happy..... knowing their time had finally come at last.

So once Raima finally let go of his cock, he pulled out the briefs from his thighs and became stark naked. He then started his movement. With a beating heart, very slowly he entered his daughter's bedroom.

All the time, his unbearable and painful hard cock was bobbing and swinging wildly..... with his every step. Slowly, he walked towards her bed where his daughter was lost in the pleasure of her busy fingers.

The girl looked delicious in every way. Her eyes were closed tightly as she whimpered. Her young body waa arching up as she pleasured herself..... causing her pert tits to quiver enticingly.

When Sanjit was standing within a couple feet of her, he called her name softly. She gasped in surprise and opened her eyes. She seemed to be disoriented for a moment. She was trying to decide if her naked, aroused father was really standing there over her or if she was dreaming it.

Sanjit's large cock was pulsing harder than ever as he watched his surprised daughter gazing up and down his naked body. He took a seat on the side of her bed and ran his hand up the inside of her smooth legs.

His quivering hand slowly moved all the way to the edge of her lace panties where her hand was still on her pussy. Her hand stopped moving when she opened her eyes to discover her naked father standing there.

Now he slipped his hand under the small red panties and ran his fingers over the girl’s syrupy wet slit. She pulled her hand away and let her father take over fingering her.

With his free hand, he took his daughter by the wrist and guided her hand to his excessively throbbing cock. She readily curled her small fist around his solid shaft and started stroking him.

“Oh Daddy,” she sighed. “I haven’t been able to think about anything but you.”

Sanjit moaned with pleasure and cast a furtive glance up toward the bedroom's opened doors. He knew Raima was watching their daughter..... stroking her own pussy.

“I’ve been thinking about you, too, baby girl. More than you know. Can you tell how much your daddy wants you, baby?”

Mina giggled and then purred happily. “I was afraid you might be avoiding me,” she pouted.

“No, baby, there were just some things your dad needed to deal with, that’s all.”

“You told Maa about everything, didn’t you?” the smiling teen asked her father and he nodded.

“Well I guess she doesn’t mind, then.” Mina said.

“No,” he said. “In fact she’s planning to have a talk with you about things herself.”

Mina seemed to be curious about that, but her attention was much more centered on her father’s cock as she stroked it. Meanwhile her father pulled his hand out from under her panties. He then pulled the skimpy item down her legs.... leaving her just as naked as he was.

She instantly spread her legs wide, giving her father all the room he wanted to feel and stroke her smooth, wet pussy. She kept stroking his cock as steady as she could while her father's fingers worked on her hole and clit.

The horny girl was so wet.... her juices were seeping all over her father’s fingers.... along with her upper thighs. He pushed a finger inside her, curling and stroking her sweet spot. Instantly she grounded her hips at his hand and moaned deeply.

Sanjit took another glance up at the door where he knew the girl’s mother would be watching from. He was sure Raima was there, with her own fingers working skillfully at her pussy. And it only made his cock pulsate even harder.

He leaned over and started kissing the pretty teenager affectionately while he stroked his finger in and out of her quivering, wet hole. She felt so tight around his finger. He couldn’t even imagine how tight she was going to feel around his cock.

They spent a long time kissing deeply. When they finally pulled apart, Mina told her father she wanted to switch places. “There’s something I’m dying to do for you, Daddy,” she said deviously.

Sanjit figured he knew what his daughter had in mind. So he quickly laid down on the bed, as his hard cock stood up thick like a poll with his heavy ballsac between his legs.

Mina had a look of hungry excitement in her eyes as she sat down at the very end of the bed and leaned toward her father’s cock. She took hold of the base of his shaft.... lowered her mouth and then began licking all around the top end.

The girl’s father sighed deeply with pleasure, barely believing his own eyes. This was the last thing he expected to develop when he got reunited with Raima and rekindled their relationship.

The mere discovery that he had a sweet, bright, beautiful, ** yrs old daughter was enough to make his mind spin. Now noticing of the girl making passionate love to his cock with her mouth and hand was beyond anything he could ever imagine.

And then, watching the girl eagerly close her supple lips over his blunt knob and take him into her mouth made him groan loudly. If not exactly as skilled as her mother, she took her father to another level of pleasure.... using her hand and mouth together.

Slowly she bobbed her Bob-cut hairy head up and down his pulsing prick. His moans of pleasure only grew deeper and louder. He soon had his hands in his daughter’s silky hair..... following the movement of her bobbing head.

She caressed his large sperm-filled balls with her free hand and kept sucking his cock until he was in danger of exploding in her mouth. That’s when he pushed her off, wanting to save his cum for her pussy.

He moved aside so she could lie back. Her smooth, young pussy was now completely open. It was exposed obscenely as her father’s cock was throbbing at the sight.

Sanjit caught his daughter gazing expectantly at his cock. He gave himself a few strokes as she watched him expectantly.

That's when, he caught sight of Raima watching them, only half hidden by the dbangs. She was as naked as their daughter, with one hand working between her legs and the other massaging her bare tits.

Sanjit exchanged a knowing look with Raima while Mina's eyes were still glued to the motion of his hand on his imposing rod. He then leaned over toward the girl’s hot, dripping pussy and started licking her slit.

“Ohhhhhhhhh....... Daddy!” she gasped, her hips immediately responding to the pleasure of her father’s mouth.

With his hands pushing harder against the girl’s open thighs, he opened her as far as she could spread. He lapped and suckled at her honey-coated sex lips with hot, loving hunger.

Mina's body could barely seem to keep still as her moans and gasps grew steadily louder and deeper. Her father rubbed her hardened clit with the pad of his thumb while his tongue slashed over her pussy lips..... probing into her creamy, young hole.

Her body stiffened and she lifted up her feet as she brought her widely spread knees higher. The motion brought her tightly gathered asshole into her father’s plain view.

The little brownish hole was slick and wet from her dripping pussy-juices. Her father didn’t think twice about angling lower to lap up the sweet nectar coating it.

“Daddyyyyyy...... what are you doinggggg...” the girl’s voice was a hoarse stage whisper. “Ohhhhh fuck...... I can't imagine.”

He lapped and probed his daughter’s asshole with his snaking tongue for as long as he could. Her body was so responsive to everything that the pulsing need in his shaft started to grow overwhelming.

At the same time, he was working her clit and cunt-hole with his fingers. However he continued teasing her starbud with his tongue. Finally he began kissing his way up the girl’s beautifully naked body.

At one time, he found himself cupping her firm, young tits in his hands. He moved back and forth from one to the other to suck on her swollen nipples. And the head of his thick cock was nudging up to her wet slit.

At last he moved from his daughter’s tits to her supple, young mouth. He kissed her deeply..... their tongues swirling eagerly within their joined lips.... at the same time.

He was about to push his aching cock into the girl’s pussy when he discovered Raima had come out from her hiding spot. Without any intimation, she knelt down beside them.

“I couldn’t just stay at a distance and only watch,” she told them.

Mina was staring at her mother half dazed as Raima reached between their bodies. She spread her daughter’s slit further apart with one hand.

Then she took hold of Sanjit's cock with the other and rubbed the cock-head teasingly over her daughter’s hard, knotted clit. Mina sighed with pleasure with a dreamy look on her mother's pretty face.

“Baby,” Raima told her daughter, “I hope you don’t mind, but this is a special moment for all of us and I just wanted to share in it. You have no idea what it does to me to see you like this with your father. I hope you love every delicious thrust of his beautiful cock. Later on, I’ll tell you all about the first time your grandfather fucked me when I was just your age.”

“Oh, Maa, oh God, stop teasing,” the girl sighed. She was arching her pussy at her father’s pulsing prick as her mother gripped the base of the solid shaft in her hand.

She smiled at her daughter lovingly, then at her husband..... pushing the head of his cock into the girl’s waiting hole. He then started shoving it in with a low, deep groan. His thick shaft was gradually sinking all the way inside his daughter's velvety sheath of pussy.

While Sanjit started to pump his rod in and out of his daughter's writhing body, Raima continued massaging the girl’s clit with her fingers. The simultaneous stimulation of her clit and hole had the teenager whimpering.

Her body never stopped moving and responding by the joint assault of her loving parents. As her father fucked her with increasingly hard, forceful thrusts, her mother's fingers never relented in their skillful massage.

Sanjit kissed his daughter, then kissed the girl's mother.... going back and forth until Mina's body was suddenly rocking with a series of hot orgasms. The clenching grip of the girl’s incredibly tight pussy became more than he could withstand.

Suddenly he felt Raima was teasing his asshole with a fingertip of her other hand. And he couldn't hold anymore...... with a howling groan, he started exploding into his daughter’s pussy.... spraying a dizzy gush of hot cum.

Raima pulled her hand from between their bodies. She then sucked her fingers clean..... the tangy mixture of Sanjit's cum and Mina's fuck honey.

After that, they all got up and went to soak together in the hot tub. Sanjit sat in the middle with his arms around Raima and their daughter. Mina snuggled up to her father possessively while her mother smiled with understanding..... and started telling her affair during her teenage life.
_______ ________ ________ ________ _______

Mina was listening most attentively as her mother told in detail about the way her relationship with her official father and biological father had blossomed side by side.

"This means you too have a real father like myself..... but Maa, you've forgotten to tell the incident happened between your real father and yourself..... not only that, you've never mentioned your real father's name," Mina tried to remind her mother.

"No Sweetie, I skip that portion intentionally..... it's a long story.... I'm feeling tired now..... next time, OK dear,"

"As you say, Maa," Mina nodded and decided not to urge it further.

Although Sanjit had listened earlier about Raima's taboo relationship with her official father ( stepfather ), he once again listened as attentively as their daughter. At one point, Mina asked her mother if she’d felt jealous seeing her lover fuck someone else.

“I would if it were anyone else, sweetheart,” Raima explained. “But not you. And now I guess you know why I feel that way.”

After a little more talking, everyone was fully aware of everything that happened over the past few days. Even Mina told her parents about watching her dearest friend getting fucked by her own father only the night before.

This brought on a lot of questions from both her parents. They thought they should invite Maiya and her father over to socialize and bonding their relationship with a new vigor.

During the conversation, all the time, Mina had been fondling her father’s cock under the water. With her mother's hand joining her, her father's cock was soon started to raise it's head.

However the force of his climax in Mina's lusciously tight pussy, Sanjit would have thought it would be hours before recovering enough to get hard again. But his daughter’s vivid description of Maiya and her father's hot sexual escapade.... along with the ministrations of mother-daughter duo, soon had him tingling with interest.

Realising that Mina got on her father’s lap quickly..... straddling him as they faced each other. Once again, the girl’s mother did the honors of setting his excited cock into their daughter’s pussy. As Mina began riding him, Raima carefully slid a finger into the girl’s asshole.

“Oh God..... you naughty,” the girl cried with pleasure. “I love you so much, Daddy. I love you, too, Maa.”

With that, she took her father’s swollen prick inside her body for the second time that day. Her parents then hugged her tightly..... her father from the front and her mother from behind.

Sanjit never imagined anything this amazing could really happen in his life.... but it was. It was every bit as real as that second load of cum spurting into his beautiful daughter’s fuck hole.... while reminiscing his first time encounter with his dearest Monadi alias Munmun Sen..... yes, although it was 40 yrs. ago..... it seemed like it had happened just few days ago.

Yes, it flashed in his mind's chip quickly as one by one scene started playing with it's vivid description. That day was Munmun's second marriage anniversary and all the VVIP guests, specially the persons related to Tollygunge film-industry were honoring that grand party.

To be continued......
Like Reply
Wow..super hot update Satabdi...and yes, many thanks for getting Mun Mun Sen into the story/fantasy.
Look forward to the next hot update (hopefully featuring MM). Thanks once again.
Like Reply
I wish Raima sen had her own daughter so this fantasy will get some real tuch

[Image: 899_1000.jpg]
[Image: 176029-neat_296x1000.gif]
Next sex lesson with bapi
announce 

Quote:All pictures are taken from internate
Like Reply
(16-06-2023, 04:31 PM)123@abc Wrote: I wish Raima sen had her own daughter so this fantasy will get some real tuch

[Image: 899_1000.jpg]
[Image: 176029-neat_296x1000.gif]
Next sex lesson with bapi

Mun Mun Sen and Raima Sen should also do good bhai Smile
They are also mother and daughter :D
Lets wait for this fantastic fantasy...
Like Reply
(16-06-2023, 06:59 PM)Class123 Wrote: Mun Mun Sen and Raima Sen should also do good bhai Smile
Lets wait for this fantastic fantasy...

Yes eagerly waiting
announce 

Quote:All pictures are taken from internate
Like Reply