Adultery The Possession
Read some passages today and found it worth reading and good.
I will write a comprehensive commentary in which I will express 
my opinion and feelings about the story in the coming days 
(after I have read all the postings at my leisure).

In this sense
All the best

Lollobionda
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice one sir... Still looking for more
[+] 1 user Likes Farz@123's post
Like Reply
কোন অনুভূতি নেই দাদা , superficial narration। বাংলাটায়
ফোকাস করুন। খুব নৈপুণ্যের সাথে পাখি টাকে অরণ্যের রূপ দিয়েছেন .. ছবি সমেত পড়তে বেশ ভালোই লাগে
Like Reply
Mind blowing
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
Terrific writing.....
Wonder updates sir....
Thanks for the effort......
Eagerly waiting for next....
Like Reply
excellent and long long due update.....very nicely written about the mentality of Soma but proper sex is missing....it is hurriedly done....they have finished and resting in one paragraph....anyways, it has that flair and eroticism....but where did Soma get ready for her lover,it was said that Soma will dress up for her Dawa sherpa....hope to see it in future updates that Soma starts wearing skimpy blouses and low saree below her navel....and taking Dawa's cum on her face and then slowly licking it upwith her tongue ....also hope to see future updates coming quickly and not after 1 month's wait
[+] 2 users Like Mehndi 99's post
Like Reply
superb update.
Like Reply
Heading very interestingly.
Like Reply
Subir already said soma that she can maintain relationship with dawa so he agreed himself. Soma loves subir but dawa gave satisfaction to her so she loves dawa also
Like Reply
Fantastic update. Will santu and antu get a chance to view their mother getting fucked. Dawa is lucky low class bastard to sleep in high class house wife in her own marital bed like husband wife.
Like Reply
Great going bro
Like Reply
Transformation of soma is wonderful. The way she has changed herself to give herself more to Dawa than her husband. Dawa should fuck her in every room of house, under shower, and terrace in open.
Like Reply
Superb bro
Like Reply
so hot .. so nice
Like Reply
Dear writer as we readers we cant stop wait because you narrate story is so high and creates lots of interest to us so we ask about updates we know you are busy or not time but your story creates us to wake up you
[+] 1 user Likes Real man's post
Like Reply
I hopes you give some hot talkes to soma thats creates most sexiest stories like some talk to dawa that my mangoes is waiting for you or your banana is for me and when her husband call her then she lie and sex with dawa that she open your shirts or she open her saree for him like that
[+] 1 user Likes Real man's post
Like Reply
Hello @henry can you please update the next update timing if possible?
[+] 1 user Likes pnick062's post
Like Reply
super bro
Like Reply
very nice update
[+] 1 user Likes Gopal Ratnam's post
Like Reply